Speaker 1: All right, job all across the USC Compton watch Bay to l A, come on to California y day from Oley to Valley.
Speaker 2: We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you're tuning into Gainst the Chronicles.
Speaker 1: The Conic Goals.
Speaker 2: We gonna tell you how we go. If I lie, my notes will grow like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truths.
Speaker 1: The Chronic Goals. This is not your average show.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big steals the streets.
Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the Gainst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles for my Apple users, hit the purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed Against the Chronicles. Leave a five star rate the comment west Adton, what's happening? What's happening. It's your boy Big Steel again with another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast, Holding it down for my nigja who've been sick. My nigga MCA, but I have my homeboy Uncle beats. He told me, he said, man, you gotta talk to this brother man. You know, he's a prolific movie maker out of Dayton, Ohio, my home state, so you know, I wanted to talk to him. The homie Jason Hampton from got My Hustle up Ian T Was that what you, bro?
Speaker 2: Bro? I appreciate you having me for shove oh Man.
Speaker 1: We most definitely had to do it. Man. You from my state. Man, you're from the state, would get a lot of hate Ohio. Man. You know, we don't have no big media outlets out there, so I had to reach back man and look with little few people. I got to listen to this podcast. Man, put your money here, man, because I have you gotta be the first person from Ohio why I've ever met to through FIM. I know it's another brother out of Cleveland that's doing some things, but you're definitely yourys man. You got the fetting off flick that's been popping up. I actually watch step one feed. How many others got out there?
Speaker 2: I got finnw I got four other movies It's Out and my old one Car, got My Hustle up. I got a cartoon series called Fuck child Support. I got another comedy called pe Way, and then I got my newest movie called A Dime to a Dollar, which just came out last week.
Speaker 1: Bakers dropped last week, and all of these is on two be.
Speaker 2: Right yeah yeah two being uh fitnal And got My Hustle Up is on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Oh that's dope. Mess You got Amazon Prime too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, man, you being from Ohio, Man, what ain't you what made you decide to get into making films? Man?
Speaker 2: I really started with my music, and then from there. Even with my music, I was always doing like videos with like storylines and stuff into it. So I started with that and then from there I just kept on wanting to do stuff. I did my first movie in twenty eleven. I shot it and edited myself on Windows movie Maker, but I ain't really like how it turned out. And then I reached out to one of my local guys who were doing like a lot of the music videos in my city, and it took us a few years to probally get started on it. But once we got it going, that's when I released my first movie, got my Hustle Up. So it was a long process and didn't nobody really believe I could do it, but I was able to pull it off.
Speaker 1: I mean, what was got my hustle up?
Speaker 2: About got my hustle? It was based on a true story. It was about me doing pest control, and it was also about like child support taking my money. So it was basically, like I said, all that was based on true story about how child support took my money and gave it to my baby mama and she went and took the money and bought a car. So all this stuff kind of happened in real life. So it was like some shit that really had me about the crashout out to kill my baby mama. So I really was made a name for my city doing this puck child support shit. And I was spraying houses for bed bugs. That was my one of my last jobs I had, so I.
Speaker 1: Was able to do what that movie. Man, I saw that shit right there. I saw. I'm gonna tell you now, man. The one thing I know a lot of people talk about two B movies two B X, because he got some of the most creative movies. I don't ever seen that motherfucker some of them storylines, y'all, flu but I remember seeing that though, Bro, and I know you had a movie, you had the something that she was doing with King Von before he died. King Vin, Resct and feast y'all had something going on. Let's talk about that, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely had King Von. His manager, Honey k Track, he had reached out to me on Instagram and he was just basically let me know, he's seen my first movie, got my hustle up, and he's seen what I did with that. So he wan of us was like, man, I know with a bigger budget you could do something bigger. So shit, he had me. He told me came Y had the song Crazy Story and there was three parts to that. So he's like, man, I want to see if you can turn it into a full LEMP script. So shit, I hit him back. A couple of weeks later, I turned I Would movie into a foot the script. I sent it to him. They liked what I did, but they was like, man, we like it, but like my lingo. I was usually like from Ohio type lingo. They're like, man, I want you to come down here to Chicago and get some of our lingo and see how it go. You know what I'm saying. So Honey K Track flew me to Chicago, and I thought I was gonna be at like a business meeting or lead them in like an office or something like that. I got to Chicago. I was in Chicago all day waiting for him to respond to my message to the point why they flew me out there. So I knew they was just gonna fly me out there for nothing. But they didn't respond to like ten o'clock at night, and they like they sent me the address, like, man, come to this address, and I was on the highway. Then i see the action. It was like sixty third and I'm like shit. I'm like, man, I wasn't really familiar with him, but I remember hearing that on this song.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, that's.
Speaker 2: Should they be rapping about. So, like I pulled up and then I seen it was the Oak Block. I seen the moonlight security outside, so I'm like, damn this, you know what I'm saying. Before I left, I told my family I loved it, just in case something happened. So I ain't really know what suspect. I just knew this was like a life change, the opportunity. So they had me come back the old block, and the first day I was there, I was kind of nervous a little bit, but I was cool because she mustardy down there the same way. So I was cool. Then I I wasn't supposed to be there one day. Then they asked me, did I want to stay another day? And I told him hell yeah. And I came back again the second day, right back to the old block. And that day I was cool. I had my weed, my bottle or shit like that. And they had shot a video for this song called Gleach Place, and I was there. I actually got a little cameo in the video and it was a good experience for me for real. But like I said, unfortunately before we got a chance to actually film the movie, he ended up getting killed. So that was like big motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. Discouraged me for real.
Speaker 1: So and again, hold on, hold on one second, let me go back. He was will in his neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, They had me an old block and this was like it was in August. I forgot to this day. I had to look at my phone, but I know it was the week of FBG Dove's funder Room, so I was out there. It was literally the day of his Filder. Was the first day that I was did and like the second day, it was like the day after, and like we went out to a little bar and stuff like that, and it was you could feel the little tension that they had with certain people in there. And we had to leave this one little bar that we was there. We didn't necessarily have to, but I guess they was felt like they're about to do with somebody or whatever. So we ended up leaving. And then when we shot that video Gleach place, the Moonlight people shut the video down and then we went like to the back of old block and I was with King Boy manager Honey K Track. We went to the actual dude his name Gleiche. We went to the back of O block tooth apartment to shoot the inside scenes, and there was a dude Jerry h d. He was filming the video and we was in the top like the top Florida apartments. I was in there trying to get like behind the scenes footage and Honey K Track he ended up leaving going downstairs. The guy Muwak was who was doing like he was the one that was showing us around like being our security kind of like why we was there. But they ended up going downstairs and I thought they were downstairs waiting on me. But when I left, they was gone. They left me down there by myself, so I had I was all over the old block, nervous in it. I had to walk all the way around the whole back of it to get back to my car. So that was the experience right there. That was probably the craziest part of the.
Speaker 1: They just left you there, just left me. You probably was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was a crazy experience, man like, just to be honest, like they were shooting the video. I left out the room after into the hallway and the elevator wasn't working, and then they had like the stairwell where I could have win that the step, but it was like, you know, there's an old block building. So I'm like, I all, I want to go down the stairwell and get caught over by So I just thinking our type of shits. So I'm trying to wait for the elevator. I get on the eleve better and get down. I'm thinking I'm gonna see some people, but want nobody down there. So I was a bucket start recording on my phone or somebody. I didn't want to draw no attention. To make it seem like I wasn't supposed to be there, so I just had to parawuau all the way runand was.
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask you this, you know, because my city, my city is something that Chicago something else.
Speaker 2: Right, But with you being not.
Speaker 3: Being from there, I'm sure you suspected that they had in me with ops as they say, and beef's going on. But did you have any idea how serious it was that people are really getting killed when you went there? Did you figure that out later when they when when people from O Black was indicted for killing FPG Death.
Speaker 2: Well, now, like when I went there, because I was like when he wanted me to do the movie, I did my research and got more familiar with it because I wasn't really familiar. So when I left, I had told my family and you know, I be hear about Chicago all the people were getting killed and shit like that, and I knew he was involved. So I just was taking up acause of telling my family, I love just in case something was that happened. And then when I got there and I was actually in Old Block and I was looking a lot of them niggas was small and you understanding around my staff. They weren't like what I expect. They were like younger niggas in me. So they was like, damn these little niggas and shit, you feel me who I was with all the niggas that ended up getting to die, like move whopping all them niggas and shit. So when I was there, I wasn't necessarily thinking of it, but they're like when I was hearing like King Bo like well one of these people had got out of jail or something that then like the second night I was there and they was talking about that's what they wanted me. They wanted me there, like to just sit around them and hear them talking, to hear their lingo and shit. So they just had me just in the mix. So one of the conversations one of the dudes was talking about they was actually talking about like brother King Val like bro youn't remember that last time we before you went in we shot we shot old Buddy that they were talking about actually talking about shootings and shit. You feel they weren't. Yeah, So there was some ship like that to where I was just in the middle of just chilling politics, just listening. So you know what I'm saying that was my Uh, that's what they had me down there for just the politicans and seeing how they just was conversaated, communicating it Like the first night.
Speaker 3: It was because I'm like you, I know King Vaughan, that was mother guy, one of the nicest you could meet. Right, did you think knew wopping out? Did you think they was a dangerous is it is? It turned out to beat when you was hanging around me?
Speaker 2: Nah? Hell na? Because but like I said, the first night I was there, I thought like they had me park at this auto zone. It was the auto zone, Like yeah, they like the one niggas Glease told me to park at the auto zone. So I ain't think nothing of it. And then when it was time to leave the first night, Honey Kake track like where your car is? I'm like, he's at the auto zone. He's like why to hear you park at the auto zone? Like he was making like I was like I couldn't walk back to the auto z all. So they they put me in this bulletproof truck. But I guess they they put King von in his other car and they was talking about like they guess that was like they put me in like the decoy car like the car that they was. People was gonna think that King Vob was this. And they put me in the bulletproof truck and they pulled me over to my car and ship you feel me and let me out. So I knew it then. Like I said, the second night when we were going like honey k track, he was like the nigga move. I was like our chaperon, like security type guy, and I was looking at him wondering, like while they got this nigga being our uh, he was just me and it's just us three and this other dude. So I was like, but after I seen he was like one of the main ones they did that ship.
Speaker 3: So I want to listen to what you just said. So you're saying you would part o those as directly across the streets from blah blah, but they had to drive you across the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they broke in a bulletproof, bullet proof bulletpool truck. They put me in the bulletproof truck, put me in the back, and King Vond got the car. But they put me in that one and they dropped me off in my car and I got in my car and he asked me, did I want to stay another day, I said, hell yeah. So that that was just my dedication to how much I was really put my life on the line try to get this movie done. And then like they knew that they couldn't shoot all the movie in Chicago, so they was leaving it up to me to find somewhere else to shoot the the other scene that wasn't there, Old Block because they knew they couldn't shoot. So I was trying to get a shoot there in my city. They you know, iiO, because I know my city on some some shit that compared to Chicago, they could get that same look. So that's why I had to set up on the come to my city November fourteenth for a show. And he ended up getting killed, like I said, the week before that.
Speaker 1: So that then, so you know, well, let me ask you this. So you got to spend a couple of days with King Vaughn, and like the Homeboy Beats just said, he said he was a real laid back young kid. Did you see any did you see any cycopathic tendencies in him at all when he was hanging out with him, because he was a little murdering motherfucker.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, it was like it was like, uh like me and from my city. I was my city a home of a lot of killers and shit like that.
Speaker 1: A lot of people not they can't get what they didn't get busy.
Speaker 2: I was already used to uh around that type of environment, so I wasn't really thinking of it like that. So when they had me down there for the movie, I remember being at Old Block the first night and I uh end up next to King ViOn. Yeah, I was next toy, So I felt like this was the time to try to uh ask him about like what he had on any input for his movie or anything like that. And when I got to talking to you, he kind of looked at me like I was, uh, like I was crazy. You feel me? Like I was, like I necessarily was supposed to talk to them, like when to do so basically like I had to, like if I had something I wanted to say, I had to say to the other lega first, you feel me? So it was just ship like that, Like it was just kind of eye grow lessen to whether it was in the studio and I was recording it behind the scenes. Ship, then you send one of the other niggas over there, tell me not to record because they ain't want nobody to uh like screen recording of his new music and shit like that. But I could just tell that that he had like all his people in check that they was following at me like whatever he said, like he really was running shit over there. So let me ask you this. So you got you still got the footage, Yeah, I got a lot of them behind the scenes ship Like I said, when I was at the apartment, when I was they were shooting little bit the grease video thinging like that. I got behind the scenes footage and a lot of stuff. But like when like my first night I was there, I was just trying to like I was.
Speaker 1: In defel me.
Speaker 2: I ain't really want to just beat recording everything, and they were just talking about certain shit. So I was just trying to let him know I was cool. But when I first came in there, when on the Track first introduced me to him, they took me in the room with them niggas and inside of the apartment, they was looking at me like I was crazy because a lot of people don't think that I make movies because I looked how I looked like a regular street nigga. You feel me, So trad brought me in there like this the guy that make the movies. And then they're like, man, I had to show on my movie trailer to my first movie, and when they seen some people like my dude murdered Paine who they see from Detroit. But I knew, like I fast forwarded it to the end. At the end of my trailer, this guy get his head blown out, So you know what I'm saying. I fast forwarded that part so they could see that. The Yeah, yeah, I fuck with you know I'm saying. So it was some ship like that. I knew they were like the first day, ain't really that.
Speaker 3: You do understand why he was looking at you crazy and felt the way right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I understood. And like I said, I know a lot of people don't think I'm a filmmaker right right exactly, even though I'm not the average filmmaker. And you have I real been a said all my titles like I said, I got to get now who support, I got my hustle up, shit about me hearing the lick on some weed and ship so all my all my topics kind of touching. So you know what I'm saying, I got I gotta.
Speaker 1: Say some way hold on be sold on, hold on thing right. It sounded like he was kind of clear, annoying a little bit or on my tripping.
Speaker 2: Well gone, yeah, well yeah, I know me and shit, so I know like when I first uh, like I said, Huntery K Track is manager of the one introducing so so it more or less was like as long as I was going through one of their young say, he was cool like when they introduced me and I show him the trailer. But yeah, he was definitely lady like I said when we went Yo, I went to the studio by myself, like honey, k Treck ain't even come. They just sent me the address and I ended up going going to the studio. So I just kept on. I think they were just saying like I was just coming everywhere by myself, like I just wanted them niggash. I was already out there, so I wasn't. I was moving fears like I didn't give a fuck it. Even like the second day I was there, I remember like I was smoking swishes and all the niggas got to talk to shit. I said, Tony, kybody got no swishes. They're like, hey, this nigga smoking swishes. Ah, they started to laughing talking shit. I was talking shit back to the niggas like hell yeah, I sposed. They was all smoking like blackwoods and ship. I think they were just but I was just let niggas know, like shit, I speaking up, you feel me?
Speaker 1: So it was just you know, I'm gonna ask you something real quick, man, because this could probably break the internet. You said you got some of that footage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got some of it, but not like that. See, I was feeling shit with my phone. I ain't got like we were supposed to actually do the move, but y'all, I got some of the footage while I was outside though, with the niggas there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was going to show if you think we can show against the chronicles all, thence a little bit of that footage.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yep, yep, I can see you something old on that.
Speaker 1: Let me make clarification. We just gonna show you all a few minutes of this stuff right now. So y'all getting this closest the world premiere Premiere Premier Premier, Premiere mire because this is like some King Vaughn's last days.
Speaker 2: Right yeah. Yeah, this was like August where he got killed in like no vener. So yeah, I got so. I just had to go through my phone to say you. But yeah, y'all got a couple of different things.
Speaker 1: Show well, hold on because you know we're doing this professional. We're gonna cut through this right now. Show y'all a little bit of something live and direct. Man, the homie Jason Hampton out there doing big things in Chicago and the Beast an all Block, the King Fine, all them killers and furtherers that you hear about now, all them dudes got indicted out there in the belly of the Beast. That's why he the see or got my hustle up entertainment. He's willing to go whatever. That's all. How niggas do we get it? So this is a world premier right here. Hold on, this world premier introduced this shit right here, Jason.
Speaker 2: Well you all right, I know many check out behind the scenes of little pretty sure mean Old Block.
Speaker 1: Damn man. So that's had to be someone. I ain't gonna say, not no scary Shake's win't scary niggas, dog, But you hear about the reputation. Man, there's some killing ass people around there, man, Old Block, and I don't think they'll take two talents out of town. Cats.
Speaker 2: I gotta say this still.
Speaker 4: I got to say this because y'all from Ohio.
Speaker 1: I'm in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Deep Wealth called me and say, hey, man, stop talking about King Vaughn. Stopped taking people to King von Mirvle. And it's like that's how serious it is. So it's like this is real game banging going on. This is real gdn BD situation.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, one hundred percent. I got family and I got family in Chicago, man, and uh, they would function. They have to put their business out there like that. You know, they're still doing their things. But I got family out there. Man, it gets really mainly out there. Dog, it ain't no joke. But then you know they ain't no Joe Cleveland ain't no joke. Then that he ain't no joke.
Speaker 2: Well anywhere whereas where's the people at?
Speaker 3: But all I'm saying is the Vaughn thing have people want to be tied to it because they rap fans.
Speaker 2: It's people that really.
Speaker 3: Will do something to you, reping these people just because of the stuff they've been tied to, because they really tired to real murders. You know, my homeboy said that, Hey, dude, got my mama shot and you and you study rapping for him, but you know I know him though, but I'm just saying it just that deep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got real beach out there. Many they got real beats or nothing. I was looking at something, man, and I thought it was all extras gonna do it are first, because you know how you hear about a lot of cats, especially these rap niggas many this and that, and I thought it might have been a little extra put on it. But then the more I did my background and research, they said the only really what it man, Chicago Fuller Key bonds. Though you know that's usually the way it is, man, That's usually way it was. So you had this big opportunity, man, and he was getting prepared for that. Man. I know that news devastated you, didn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I was going the words that ever for me, like I said, because I had him lying up to come today and then my people had just had him just like he was out rating. It just came out. So I got it like right before his album it came, but I was already working with him. So they was giving me a deal to where I had just had my people paying like they was gonna pay like twenty thousand or something to come do the show in my city, so they had already sent me ten thousand, and then, like I said, he's supposed to come on November fourteenth, and then he got killed over the sixth, So you know what I'm saying the track, he ended up giving us the refund of the tens just on the strip of me, cause just because he knew it was my did I don't want to set up the show for my people, So you know what I'm saying. That's how man. I really was like a week away from making history because they was gonna come to day earlier just so they could cheer in the city with me and all that shit like that. So it was like a big clutch for me because I know, like alb he wasn't even this big like when I first was doing it, didn't nobody really people knew who he was, but he was as big as he was because you know, it's the album came out like Halloween or whatever, So you know what I'm saying, Right when all this stuff it happened and everybody was start getting more familiar with him. But that's why I was mad too, because I felt like I was putting myself out there trying to work with him and ship like that. And even like after he died, his manager went on a lot of these podcasts, like if you google my name, it's gonna say Jason Bbks Hampton is the person that was working on the movie. So, like you said, it made me affiliated with Vibe to all this stuff. It did not really come from it. But this is my That's why I'm trying to at least give my story out here, to speak my truth old stuff that that it doesn't help gets me to where I'm at now with this movie.
Speaker 1: Shit, for sure, you know taking the right steps man, because this for sure man, like especially what you have in this exclusive behind the scenes for this since there was some of his last days.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, yeah, definitely definitely.
Speaker 1: And they had to feel like, and I bet you didn't thinking a million years man, when he was out there doing this stuff, that that dude wouldn't be there a week later.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he got killed a couple and he got killed a couple of months after I was out there a couple of months. Yeah, I was agree with I was in the over like August, and then he got killed in November, but he was supposed to come to my city that week before he got hit. He's supposed to come to my city November fourteenth for a show. He got killed November sixth, But we had already been working like every month getting everything together to where we was finally ready to start filming in them coming up. So we was really about to get ready to start. So if I would have got that real footage, I would have really had something to show people, and shit, we would have got to start filming and shit.
Speaker 1: So you know what, bro The crazy part about this stuff, man, is this You would think a dude got his rap career going because he was popping. He was really doing his thing because that song it took off, right, you know, he took off. He started like becoming a little legend out of Chicago. He was doing his thing. I think that first album went gold or something, didn't it.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken, he didn't have an album out done when he got.
Speaker 1: He had the album that he put out. I'm talking about the album he put out. I think the album didn't go with the platinum.
Speaker 3: He's up there, whatever, I know it did well.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Yeah, he so he sold some records no dog when he finally did, because I don't know how much that had to do, because it's the mind, because you know that it seemed like when the rappers dead, they get better promotion. But man, that's fucked the feeling though. Man, but you got some dope ass movies. Man. The thing that trip you out about the feedinaw movie is that it was really authentic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. My city was the overdose capital for fitting out, and like a lot of my friends was dying, like not from using, but like from selling that ship and mixing that shit up and sh like that. They was dying. Like a lot of the main niggas in my city that was getting money was dropping this shit coming up there and ship and then like seeing then and all these little shows, like my city's small, so we don't be getting no type of real like news covers, but all these little shows and seeing there and all these little cop shows were coming to day you're filming about the fitting now epidemic. So that's how I knew that it was really something big. But I even touched selling there in my first movie, Got my Hustle Up. My child of drug Town were right in the middle of seventy five and y'all said thirty five and shit. So I mean, you know you from Ohio too, but that day you're like a drill old and shit.
Speaker 1: So everybody Dayton would definitely Dayton would definitely deceived a lot of people because I remember back in the eighties, it was a lot of cats from California coming to dating in Cleveland, hustling and stuff, man, because it was a lot of money out there. Man, it was millions and dollars made in the little small towns.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You got some dudes. You got some dudes from these little small cities, man, that was sitting on five ten million dollars in their back little bedroom. Dog that you was just never know. Man, he's a little small ass towns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We got a couple niggas. My nigga was Norman. He like a big time nigga from my city who was getting money and shit different cities and shit. But yeah, yeah, I city know the drug town and shit. That's why I was just trying to well hu and then like my movie fitting all out because I got real real drug got in some mush shit, like I got to seen with real and my ship. You feel me like with drug addicts. You see in my fidding out here and you come to my city and see see them out here doing the shit real like the people that play the store clerks in my movie The Real Store Clerker. You tell me the gashes that said my Yes, I ain't gonna say too much, but a lot of the people praying, like you know, said my shit outthited. So people know that my ship, ain't you know what I'm saying, So on some other ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can tell, bro, you can tell that ship is on some other shit, dog, and that shit is really like them. I don't want to say it's enlightening dog, because I know when people hear stuff like they know how and shit like that. I don't know why people get this thing man, that places like Ohio and Indiana it's just little cornball states or whatever. Man, But you can really go back out there and get your wig pushed back. It's been coming correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's why I rep like all my movies. Every one of my movies is the first day you say, when it come on films and day Ohio. So I make that like my stamp, like every movie of my cartoon where they come home they say film today in Ohio. So I'm really just trying to put my city o. Like we got like Rocher Trautman from my city. He got killed by his brother. So that just show you what type of city they our brother and shit, if you're feeling the biggest nigga from my city got killed by his old brother right down the street from where I'm at right now. Literally I go about five minutes away. So like, you know, I'm said my city like that Cat Williams for my city too, you know what I'm saying. But it's just like my city ain't known for too much and shit. So I'm trying to be a person that shine a light on my city and be a like I already do, like the big Turkey giveaways and backpacked giveaways. I was doing that before I had a movie out, So I just prior to representing my city for shure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also dating is the home of the Dayton Times. Oh I didn't know that the Dayton Times. Man, Come on, man, that's more shit, you know what I would like to tell people. That's for all the West Coast homies. Ohio has contributed so much to the game from the Funk that you're all like rapping over to the rims riding home. They all come from they all come from the old bro They all come from the old LANDA.
Speaker 2: Players Ohio class. Yeah, Ohio players too, yeap, Ohio players. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Theyton got a lot of flying ship, don't you know what. To be honest with you, Dayton probably got more music ship out there than anybody else outside of Cleveland. Cleveland got a lot of ship too, but Dayton got some. You know, Roger come from Dayton, dog, you.
Speaker 2: Know, That's what I'm saying. They all showing a lot like people think Roger like from West Coast type of ship. You know what I'm saying. He did a California lovell that like. It ain't like you would say this somebody would be showing love they don't do.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I thought he was from the West coast. Man a lot of people. Man, that's.
Speaker 1: That's a prodig of Ohio dog, that's Ohio.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I mean. Yeah, that's what I'm trying to spread the word and let people know who really from the city. And you know what I'm saying, be a a person to be able to restless ship and take this ship to the rext level.
Speaker 4: You know what I like about Dayton, You know what I like about Dan Guys still, what's that they go out of town and they adapt. Like my homie Doctor Frank, he from Dayton, and that was doing well. You know, you know Doc Frank, Yes, my god, you know he got shot in the head and ship hurry.
Speaker 2: That's my man.
Speaker 3: Though I've been off tour with him. You're straight hustler. He'lina doing well. I got why I he down in the Lona doing well. They straight from Dayton though.
Speaker 1: Even know what it is those beats Ohio cats man, because we like a Milton Park kind of we you know, we're listening to East Coast music, listen to West Coast music, listen to down South music. We in the middle of everything. Well, you know, you have Midwest nigga yourself. So we kind of go anywhere and kind of blend in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like he said, you know, when he first went to Old Block, he was looking around and kind of tripping. But he looked like, man, these little niggas out here, I'm all here too, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't tripping off of this man, we adapted any kind of like situation like look at you, Beats. You come up to this motherfucker walk around like you live here. Yeah, no, Beats, don't came my here. Leave me up with niggas that's out here with me, all right.
Speaker 3: You know, tell I'm tapped in a shut Shout out to my gas and like Kelly Pitts topping dj satism your cocktail.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you know, Jason, I want to ask you about this movie stuff a little bit, man, because a lot of people right now they really trying to get in because, you know, shout out to the Detroit homely Saud. The Detroit dudes don't kick the door. They kicked the frame off the door with this movie shit Dog, and they are really doing my thing. One of the homies, man with a man he told me, Man, he said, man, it looked like the eighties back there in Detroit. Now, Man, it's so many dudes riding around one hundred fifty thousand dollars cars right now, just from the movie. Should look like the dope game is cracking again. What do you think the biggest misconception is about the Hood, oh Hood movie craze is.
Speaker 2: I think your main MISCONCEPTI is that people just think, like when you drop your movie on two B, you're just gonna make a lot of money. Is it's gonna be instant success. So I think that's the biggest misconcept just because now because people see like how how popular to be is now. But that's really because Fox Fox purchase to be So that happened with the you know what I'm saying. They definitely you know, as spots, so they put the market in behind them, helped make it bigger, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, that's the main thing. Like people just think that if you be on two D and put your movie on there, that you're gonna be a millionaire or something because they are just automatically a put movies. Just think that when you make a movie with you making millions and ship when that ain't necessarily in the case. It is a big, big lane right now. Like I was lucky I got into it years ago, Like I said, I shot my first movie.
Speaker 1: Then we go, Hey, I'm gonna tell you, you might want when you're doing these interviews, bro, you might want to put your phone airplane mode because people will get the call you And it seemed like, when you be doing these interviews, people keep calling. I had to customer homies out one day. I said, Dog, I ain't in the phone two times. You keep calling me. If somebody ain't die, my nigga storm out.
Speaker 2: For a minute. Uh, you definitely gotta go D M D. I told you, yeah, let me too, let me turn it out there down. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good now, bro, say what you're saying again? Some people bar.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, I was just saying, yeah, Like I said, the main thing is, like I said, people think that that they gonna get rich off these movies and shit, man, But it ain't necessarily the case with doing shit. So it's just more or less just got to put the marketing dollars into it promoted to really be able to make it be what you wanted to be.
Speaker 1: That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I was an associate producer man on this one flick Man and Block trilogies, and you know, the film made some money, dog, But that's what I was trying to tell the guy to put up all his fingers. He kind of overspent them the budget, you know, before I came in, he kind of like, you know, he put a lot of bread up and he was just really upset. And you know they didn't do bad, dude. I think we was like three and a half million views or something like that. But the bread wasn't like he thought it was gonna be. And I said, Bro, this is just this. This is a marathion like g this ain't a sprint. Ain't those six things to get rich? Quint's quick scheme?
Speaker 2: No more?
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't know if it ever was. You know, people thought the same thing. Using anything that you make, go make a bank roll on man, required for you to put in some work. I don't know whether they just gonna do something, sit in the ass and chill. This just gonna pop off? Man, Everything takes time.
Speaker 2: Yeah not yeah yeah, Like with this movie. Shit, like I said, you could put thirty forty thousand into a movie. It might don't even make five back. You feel me like you said, you might drop another one. You you know what I'm saying. It might make that money back over a period of time, But it just depended on I just a rish. You gotta tell you, like your next movie, you might always spend twenty on that and make you know what I'm saying, some ridiculous So I said, I know people that be making some shit with these movies, but they got bigger reach than what I guess. That's why I'm just working over build my fan base up and just trying to stay stay movies because I know I was one of the people.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something, without you, you ain't got to tell me what's one? Because I know how negroes are. Yeah, I could tell what's the what's the quickest you'd have done a movie that finished Center two? Be like, what was the what's the quickest you'd have done that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, that's what I'm saying. On my I'd be writing it editing. I mean, I all edit my If I was adding I had these mother fucks done quick, everybody who I'll be working with kind of be not necessarily slowing me down when they be on their own pace. So it'll be taking all my movies be taking at least the stories won't been like about like almost a year. Shit, you feel me. But like a lot of people now is dropping them at a quicker pace, like people dripping like now everybody trying to knock these motherfuck the guys and dropping them quick as hell, Like I end up, I got five movies about to drop now because I got behind and shit like that because my mother passed away. But see that's how I'm about months. That's my plan, like now to turn around with these spelling people. Everybody see how it working with too me. So now everybody's turned around a little bit faster. But at first, my movies was taking some years to get out and getting people that like that's why, Like now I got five of them out, so now I got a little bit more letters. But it was a hard road trying to get my get to where I'm at. But like now I got the resources to where I can get I feel cool that I felt like I was building my movie my new movies in like six seven days, but other stuff was taking me like months to film. But like now when I get my Detroit film crew, they'll come and they stay for like six seven days, and I filmed the whole movie in like five six days, and then you know what I'm saying, it'll just be me waiting on the editor to get it done and edit, and I start working with another film crew. I might film my whole other movie and then I'm waiting on him to edit. So that's the that's the process that I will go through because I do everything except for the what exactly the film crew say, what exactly is it? Yeah? Well I like what they gotta do. Well. In Detroit, my film crew got bread from there. They got a lighting guy, they got the actual the main camera guy, which is they consider him a dp uh. This was the director of photography. Then they got like a second camera operator. If you want to have more than one camera, then they might have a sound guy, somebody doing the sound, and then they might have a guy that do like the help set up.
Speaker 1: What you old on one second, Chris, I'm gonna doing the thing man, my bad bro. Uh who you linking without Detroit? Who would be having coming down and shoot your stuff?
Speaker 2: Uh? My guy's name Beezy Jones.
Speaker 1: You messed with only Besy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's when I got busy. Yeah. He shot my newest movie down to a dollar and he shot my movie peu Way, I mean his other movie called Her Husband's Enemy, And I'm in his serious called Scripts. It's about to gary come out next month, and I play ice word vessels right and man in that series. But y'all work with Beezy Jaws And like I said, ea show up. He shoot probably about at theast about thirty five percent of AUDI coming out.
Speaker 1: Old on one second. Yo, I'm sorry, man, I don't one second. Man, we're doing this like like some other shiit man. My family just come and you see how they deals, dog working and all that show.
Speaker 2: I feel, yeah, that's real, that's.
Speaker 1: Real, dope man. And now.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I asked you what all of a crow because I'd be wondering, like what all you need?
Speaker 4: If you is trying to what you get a going?
Speaker 1: So that's why I want them now saw Yeah, my bad broke.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I stay like but when I do like my Fittingalf series, it's only me and my cameraman. So my Feinale season beat, the sound and my cameraman, it just be me and him. And that's how we be in my first movie, and that's how we do my series.
Speaker 1: And we just so you was holding the boom up the whole time.
Speaker 2: I do my sound and ship I had to learn to do my sound. So I do my sound for my Fietingal series. It ain't the greatest, but it's getting the job done. You feel me, Like you said, that's a crazy thing. That's why I compare it to like a nigga recording that is closet, our nigga recording that is uh, it is uh the biggest studio. You tell me, the listener might not know that. They might like the nigga who recorded his closet just as good as they like the nigga who recorded a professional studio. Like my guy who got my camera, man, he ain't got like my Detroit people. They got a red camera, which is like one of the top cameras that she's like, they got like over two hundred thousand dollars up equipment. My other guy, we got Sony camera. But my guy, you know, he doesn't master. The I guy pays so he's an master how to use his camera. And they're like, shit, we know master working together, so we a good duo to work. We know how to work together and knock the shit out.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's how I am with that black magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I got one too. I'm learning how to use the black Man.
Speaker 1: But once you keep her fishing with that man, you can shoot some dope ass. You can shoot some really dope cinema cinema style ship with that man. Once you get a master, just as good as anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all. It is a master in the camera because, like I said, my movies that like some of my movies that I got payso shot is like fitting out. Like you said, people like fidding all. They might like that belly. Then one of my other m a bigger cruise. So you know what I'm saying this people's preference and ship. But like I said, you don't really need need too much and ship just.
Speaker 1: No need too much. Now, how did you look at what murdered pain man because he murdered on't funk with nobody dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I was the first person to ever booked in for real. So when I booked me with.
Speaker 1: So what.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You just put it on doing not the start man, I can't yeah, or or or have it on.
Speaker 1: Always go airplane mode.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: There we there we go, so.
Speaker 2: Hold on to get it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well do that too, man.
Speaker 2: People to do that?
Speaker 1: Well, they keep calling him when you're going I bet you if he wasn't on the thing with nobody called they wait, you.
Speaker 4: Get all while you're setting up nobody colls to shouldn't.
Speaker 1: And you know what we gonna do? What we gonna do, bro, that's what it sounds right. I'm gonna take the first half of this one and then we go do another one in the morning. If y'all can like another thirty forty minutes, right, you feel what?
Speaker 2: Or you know what?
Speaker 1: We can keep on going and I can always edit this part out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got Yeah, you got an advantage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I don't. I don't do the live sit unless I know everything right. If I go live, everybody got to be on the laptop, Dog, and they got a damn to be on some studio ship because I can't. I ain't gonna go on there. But I did that ship one time, Dog, and they was just all bad.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I was talking to carface man and he was in he wanted to be in his car and ship man. I was like, Man, this regularly. You know what I mean? Yeah, don't you know what pissed me off though, Dog is when they do that ship Dog and they're going to somebody else's ship and had the ship just proper. You know what I'm saying. I was like, Dog, why you want to come on our ship? You come on a white boy's ship and live? You know what I mean? I'm put out there. You're going on White Boy's ship and you sit up in the studio. What they asked you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Talking like braxting out Jamie Fox and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you who I fuck with those dog who do this ship? Who are professional? Honey? Will he d gonna make sure everything together, He's gonna be right with it. Were talking this scarface, he in this car, he and dialysis, he doing this, doing that, go out, don't come back on dog. It was just like man like man, they say, don't meet your heroes.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: Some of these niggas pissed you the fuck off. Yeah, you find out speaking of that man who if you met in this industry, man that you thought was gonna be a one, but you met the ass nigga was just some whole ass niggas. I'll put you on the spot with that one, didn't I. Man?
Speaker 2: Uh, I always say something to come up about a guy that I got a project out with it day and came out. Yet I want to put him about. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he a major star? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he got a nice he got a classic movie out and he just I'll just say like I just felt like he just didn't give his all. He came out here and he underestimated me. He didn't. I thought he was gonna know his roll. And he came down the in his part, you know what I'm saying, and then he uh, he just he he said he lost his voice in the middle of us filming, so like in the middle of filming, like he was like when the movie come out, like he had a part where he couldn't when you couldn't. He wasn't talking right and there everything. So I wasn't thinking nothing of it. But this particular person I had seen another interview where he was talking about how he he got mad about another movie that he was in. It he sabotized that movie, which is another classic movie that people who watched them my Dog talking about that we should have let on the line with the moves come. But he just said how he was in a big movie, he didn't get the voter he wanted, so he kind of sabotized that movie and the voter he did it of becoming like a classic role.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I already know who you're talking about. Coast, hold on beats, hold On, beasts on Beast, this is the West.
Speaker 2: Just tell do yes or no, Yeah, I say yeah, well yeah, I ain't gonna say what is I already know what else.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna put him out there because he do some ship. All I'm gonna say is I don't like that ship man. Yeah, y'all gotta go do your homework from there. I don't like this ship man.
Speaker 2: Nah, yeah for real, that's all I'm saying. Yeah, some ship like that to where it was just like I think when I seen him say that, what he said in this one interview, how he did that on purpose. It kind of made me think, like, damn, did this motherfucker try to you know what I'm saying, not do my part right? I think he kind of just thought my ship, my ship is low budgets and the ship and even been here, but you done came down here and.
Speaker 1: Took your money already for money, well budget, Just.
Speaker 2: Some ship like that, I thought. And I bought another girl who was from Detroit, who and a lot of movies and ship so I wanted to get somebody who I knew was gonna beat able to handle the roll with him, and she was excited about being in the scene with him, and she was kind of disappointed because he didn't know all the part seeing so it just was a disappointed because I looked up to the nigga, you know what I'm saying, but he wanted I wouldn't say a bitch that nigga or nothing like that. It just was he just disappointed me or not having this his role together.
Speaker 1: And let me let me guess too, he probably charged you a little bit more than what you wanted to pay for the ship up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, then too, but there was some more lesson ship like that. I had reached out to him and I was more or less trying to see if people be playing a small part of my movie, and I wanted him to do a scene getting killed, and the guy here he said like, man, I don't want to do a sing getting killed in your movie and make you think I'll do it. Want to do one scene getting killed in your movie. So I'm like, shit, nigga, if you want to play a bigger role the ship, I definitely would love to give you a bigger role. He agreed to do it, so I gave him a bigger role. So some shit like that to where like she I thought he was gonna be just more than what it was you know what I'm saying as far as especially for what I paid.
Speaker 1: For, Man, I already know who you're talking about, man, because I know all these woes operate. I know all these dudes operate because see, I'm gonna tell you, man, it's a certain thing about character.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'll operate like this. If if y'all bring me something man and I make some bread off of it. Like if you bring me something beats and I gonna make thirty off of a dog, I'm gonna shoot you ten. That's just how I am because it's found money. You feel what I'm saying, we go both eat. You feel what I'm saying, we go both eat this dude. Man, you hook him up with something, man, he gonna get kicked off. He on hollow back at you. Dog. He just feels like he supposed. Some niggas feel entitled, bro, it's a sense of entitlement to the way they think they s get. Stuff happened to him. That's why I'm like fucking with I'm serious, man, I hate fucking with these whole ass Hollywood niggas.
Speaker 2: Man. You know I for show y'all. I had an issue with payd Love to and we was able, uh square added way and ship. But yeah that was some ship too.
Speaker 1: But you know face I love in a movie too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got him in my cartoon called child Support.
Speaker 1: But yeah that was just that sounds like it's some good ship, man.
Speaker 2: That's all to the comedy. Yeah, yeah, yep, I got I actually got country back in there, the chat Michael Black, Buddy Marco Comedy, Jay Wheel, Uh, busy Ball. Uh. Like I said, fase on love. I got a lot of people in there, man. That's why I'm trying to get the I got to do scrunch show, the comedian scrunch show in there.
Speaker 1: Won't we sound like major?
Speaker 2: You got major? That's why I get the word out here because I got some good ship. It's just like shit, I'm trying to get like everybody will see what cartoon. They love it. But it's like ship. I just get the uh the word out here and ship about it and ship to where I can get it on these bigger networks and ship like that. And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you, dog, who do you fucking for your distribution?
Speaker 2: I go, uh, just like Tribecca one distribution for a lot of my stuff. But then I'm working with another company that I just started working with. But uh shid, I'll really be doing everything myself to just steal in the street. Gradded. Like I said, I still I was getting DVD trying to slide in the DVD stealing ship. But I ain't got them on my last movies. But I'm mo or less be Uh. She's just trying to. She just stayed moving and shit. Even like the people I work with, they got this, uh this app cole Shy TV where you can release your movies on there too. So if y'all watching this and ship download the apshine TV. It's like the next to be. I wanted to partner marketing on that app. So it's just you're trying to.
Speaker 1: I'm like my nigga beats man. I like linking people up. I'm gonna hook you up with my got man.
Speaker 2: Robinson.
Speaker 1: The man got a lot of stuff. He run in atl even Detroit, Detroit, brother b being down ato, cool dude man, cool his way. He got an app called TV that's doing pretty good. I don't know if you heard of it. I got a TV that is doing pretty good. And he got his own sound stage down to at and everything. Man, good dude, man like to take his shirt off, the type of take your shirt off his back type of dude and just look you up, you know what I mean. And he gave me a lot of game. You know. So I'm gonna link you up with him because he got a distribution thing and a lot of this stuff too. It's having distribution because I'm looking at your f child support thing. This man got Michael Blackson, comic J Will and the OJ, the Juice Man, Funny, Marco Sprunk Show, Benzie bone Face, I love boot Pop. He got some major people in this thing. Man that's to be on that should be on a uler or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. All my movies got a lot of stars. And like my movie pu Way, I got High Davidson there Hoops from Playvor Love. I got a lot of people in all my ship. I got a movie with Clifton Pal I actually got uh lifting Yeah yeah, I got Clifton Power my new movie that came out here. It's like I made it like the New Players Club. I got a J. Johnson, the Nigga play Easiel.
Speaker 1: Right, oh wow.
Speaker 2: And that this last movie before he died. He was in dating with me and left day and ended up. He went to Vegas when he uh left here and then like about a month later they said they found his body talking shit like he died. But I got his last movie. He filmed his last movie here to Day.
Speaker 1: Did you frost that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man to come out. My mom died in the middle of me filming that movie. So iry to push it back, you know what I'm saying. So it was just ship like that. That's why a lot of my movies just got pushed back the while, they just not coming out because I had pushed things back. But yeah, I got a lot of big I got a T shirt from Belly, I got heard that Sadi movie keeping for Belly clicks and pal Aj Johnson. I got Deandrey Box from Snowfall. Yeah cool, Niggagamy, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, he're cool.
Speaker 1: Nigga real.
Speaker 2: I was the first person that he ain't never flew the plane and shit, he came to I flow him here and he said he would never fly ship. The first place he came was here. That was I got even taste talking about it in there. It's like twenty twenty one when I brought you here, So that's gonna say I done did a lot of spell then, Man, I'm just trying to neglect, like like what's all my movies come out? People don't really see like I'm a part of a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Give us a writing tip, Give us a writing tip, because I gotta know you' naming all these people right, I just gotta know.
Speaker 2: Why you write the script with them in mind?
Speaker 4: Like how do you cast the people for these robes?
Speaker 5: Man, I'll be righting write out my own ship, but I'm more or less now I won't be having them in mind like I was trying to get I was when trying to get least away in my movie, this movie that I had Clifton Pally because I wanted to make it like the the New Type Players Club, and I was gonna have it like now she owned the club, this, that and the other.
Speaker 2: But I couldn't get hurt it be in it. She turned down and Ship, So I was like, she is. I had the person who was trying to help me plug in. He was like, well I can get you up. I was trying to get Viba Capax. She turned it down too, and Ship, so I like not saying it like that. But I'm like, shit, he said, I was teaching from Beety. I'm like, well, she, I'm ship that's on the same level. I get hurt, you feel me. So it was some ship like that.
Speaker 1: But what's she said, Lisa Ray, who turns you down?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She turned me down? Yep, she turned me down there u K said. She was like doing like some more like women empowerment type uh movies, like like the Road that I had her playing like as far as like being like the strip club working type lady. She wasn't in the rested in that road at the moment.
Speaker 1: Viviical Fox, it seems like she needed to take anything. She getting up. You know, she you probably catch it right now. But she don't swole up like a motherfucker, ain't she.
Speaker 2: I ain't even seen her recently. Yeah, this is like twenty twenty world up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah she was cool back then. Vivical Fox built like an ant right now, th dog, you've seen her. She just swole up, man like she's been beating chicken for the last six months.
Speaker 2: Checking the money chicken.
Speaker 1: She was like still been eating shaking the business. She don't got big inan the motherfucker dog.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 3: Another dude out of Ohio, Sean Ross, my guy, he'd be booking. He books bibical fuck out of stuff. He had Ohio too.
Speaker 1: He tapped it. Matter of fact, you mess Sean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I am ship yep, but he didn't pick up. But yeah, that's my guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Another another Ohio dude, yep, yeah, getting it. Man, I forgot about Sean. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I forget Shan shuck with everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, so give me a listen to the movies again, bro, because I'm gonna make sure I got the Hey, y'all, all my cast listen to this on the podcast. Go in the description. Man, I'm gonna have links to all these movies and here man, so y'all go bang my homies thing out. I want the next time I talk to him, I won't want to say. And all of a sudden, I just got nothing two or three million streams off this stuff. Man, what happened? I don't know what happened. Man, It was just like it just took off. Man. So I want to hear some good reports. Man, So y'all go support this brother man, cool dude, man, because I'm gonna start really telling people. Man, when people do fucked up shit to me, I'm gonna stop being professional. I'm gonna start telling they doing fucked up shit. This nigga's a fuck nigga. I don't fuck with them. I wanna start being honest. That's my that's my momo, man. For the rest of the year. I'm not saving nobody no more because it's so many old ass niggas. We need to start calling the old ass niggas out and start saluting the real players. You know what I mean, Start supporting the real players. Man, I'm gonna throw I don't give a fuck out popping their eels. I'm getting on my fifty cent ship if I ain't making money with you to fuck you.
Speaker 2: Nah, Yeah, it's sure.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You give me a rundown in the movies.
Speaker 2: Again, brouh. I got the more, We got my hustle up, the cartoon series buck child Support. It's called f child support on tob I got the comedy p u A, my newest movie, Dive to a Dollar, and I got my serious called fit Love. Yeah. P u A.
Speaker 1: What does me wade stand for?
Speaker 2: Uh? Stand for pandemic undemployment Assistance like that movie based on the true story too. It's about like when the how when the coronavirus came, They was giving out all that money from telf De Floyd and I was like the first person in my city that found out. One of my female friends she let me know about the stuff and Floyd things. So I signed up for it, and I think they was gonna give it to me. I'm like, I ain't unemployed. She like your self employed, unefluided. But I ended up getting like six thousand in my back account, so I'm like, man, I end up doing my ma money and my cousin signing them up and they got the money too, so I'm like, what the fuck? So I started signing up everybody in my city, charging them a thousand to be a point you said for me to sign them up, and was getting everybody the money, and then people I was wanted me to show them how to do it, and everybody started back day and then doing all type of shit. May end up cutting the ship, but I made a movie about it, and I took my money and beat the shit called the su SU. I don't know if y'all familiar with the su Su. It was like some pyramid. You bring two people, I say you, and then you bring two people and they're like, y'all get paid like at like both we should get paid like five hundred dollars or something like that. I don't know if y'all had that in y'all city, but we had this ship called the Suso Pyramid skins shit.
Speaker 1: We had that shit out here. They can try to get me with that talking about that, I've told them right with the rip, I said, I, man, you ain't playing with my money. I ain't doing that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my three people came to a lot of peop was making a lot of money because it work if you follow the process. So a lot of people in my city making money. Like they came in my seat, and this was thee of the time. I was doing the pu a shit. But once that shit slowed up, I took my money in that and put it in the Susu shit and need niggas that everything fell apart, and not of losing all the money.
Speaker 1: That's a movie too.
Speaker 2: That's a movie too. It's the movie, but it happened in real life. So what's the name of the movie.
Speaker 1: At the movie.
Speaker 2: Pu all, I raided some lost time my money. So I'm like, man, I'm just gonna take my money and make it a movie and make it negative into a positive if you feel me. So that was theod That's why all my movies is based on true stories.
Speaker 1: But like that, man, I'm I wish to make you during a pandemic. You know what tripped me. I got a legitimate business that don't make money. I tried to get some of that pandemic money. They wouldn't give me shit. I hurt about thirstee. You niggas win't got business to the third first it was getting all kind of bread dog Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, niggas etail all that time. But yeah, like I said, bigg like me fucked up out the money and ship, like I said, I had to just But at the same time, how much you get, bro? How much we uh do I make on that? Yeah, I'll charge the niggas and ship, But like I said, I lost a lot of it doing uh that suit suit ship. So like all that ship, like niggas was like they had like these little boards and ship like some of these boys like thousand dollars boards and ship. So I got all these people to put their thousand dollars in on these boards. But it was like my family members. So when all that she crashed, I was trying to help you, giving them their money back and all that ship like that. You know what I'm saying a lot of that ship.
Speaker 1: But you know what I was, that's how much you made on the pandemic money?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I don't know how much I made for real. I don't understand my man. You know, I made some ship as far as signing people up, but like they was always giving you.
Speaker 1: Like and I'm talking about your own ship, not to get in your business, but just what it was you said was it? You said it was over sixty Nah?
Speaker 2: Hell no you talk or the actual movie.
Speaker 1: No, the actual thing when you put the thing in for the pandemic shit, you said you got some money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got like six styles you talking about you probably talking about the PPP. The pp P shit, that was what the niggas was getting all at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's not trying to get dog. I was like, man, you know what, I'm exed because I wanted to get some cameras and shit, dog, you know, expand my operation, right, And they kept declined to me, man, but I knew niggas that didn't have nothing going on. They was getting fifty one hundred two hundred. I was like, what is y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I can hook you up, but you had to give me ten thousand doves a half of it, I said, heyl noggs, Ima have to pay this shit back.
Speaker 2: Probably that came after the PG like the PUA was just like they was given like seven hundred a week for like people shit during the pandemic. But like say, if you ain't know about it, like the program started like whatever monthly started and we ain't know about it, so you could backdate to get that old money that had already passed no pre weeks. So I knew about that, so I was able to I knew the days to back day to where if you ain't know about it, it would just start your yo seven under the week for the week that you put like if you put today's day, it had just start. But if you knew about it, I put like the like five months back to where they're back. They to get you seven hundred the week for all those weeks and ship and then after that you would get seven under the week and they ended the program. So it was just ship like that to where. But then after after that they started the PPP ship. But I ain't end up doing that ship though, damn.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I wouldn't have a lot of them niggas I'm talking about with them PvP loans they got about. They got bakeries and a lot of them niggas had to pay that ship back. A lot of the niggas going to jail dog mauing that ship. Because I wasn't gonna lett nobody. I wasn't gonna let nobody play with my ei in like that. I was like, they don't know, nig I'm not giving your mind shit. If I can't get this hit legitimately, I ain't fucking with it. But the ones I know that what to jail.
Speaker 2: Probation stuff like that, now.
Speaker 1: It will piss me off. Though, I will tell you this now. It was some brothers that got that PPP loan and established some businesses that's still going on to this day. Like the Army got a shoe store and he's still doing thriving absolute that that's what it's for, right, But them niggas dog that was doing that shit. You want to go buy fenses and throwing money and tricking money off out. Just dumb motherfuckers, you know what I mean? Hey, yeah, just dumb motherfuckers. Man. So where can the people go holler at you at?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I want you all to blow the nies man page up? Man, Where can they go find you at my nigga?
Speaker 2: They Bobby on Facebook at Jason Hampton are Jason Bbks on Instagram, Jason Bbks YouTube, Jason Dbks Fields Uh, Snapchat, Jason Bbks the majority of everything, Jason Bbks that's there for days. Best can secret.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask you with deep I asked as beat beats.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know you thought it was like dead body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, And again like I said, We're gonna add the link in the description and I'm gonna tell you all this now. We get a lot of people that listen to this show, especially on the audio, specially on audio, support this man ship. When I put them movies up to watch, I really want you all to watch them because I'm trying to support black people. I want to support my own people, man, because we need to start looking out for each other. Man. It's a lot of division right now, a lot of hatred going on. I wanna anti hate campaign, So stop being attetion he's hating, ask niggas and start going to go salute the real niggas, all right, and we out of here.
Speaker 2: You already know appreciate you. I having well.
Speaker 1: That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple mica on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts