Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: As General Motors the new carking, I don't want to get this hot take, but client for the time being. Man, I would have shaved my hair hair off last year if like we would have made it. Bet the GM would be up hided in Tessa right now. And you got in that office and doing the ike turner and here we are, like kudos to GM. Like I mean, I still don't love him as a stock. The all time high was back in ninety nine, which is crazy, but they have rebounded well from twenty seven. They're at forty seven right now, which is amazing for them. I never would have saw the day coming. This is kind of like Tank Davis's opponent when he got caught with their little left houck at the end. I would have never seen him coming. But I think it goes to show kudos and rest in pieces you that when you're focused and if your enemy or opponent takes their eye off the prize, you can take pole position and end up winning. I think at a time when everyone was super excited about EV, we don't hear too much about them. The profit margin is isn't good. It's five point eight percent. Gross margin is eleven percent, but market cap is pretty good. Fifty four billion. Enterprise value is forty two. Analys have it going to forty nine. Institutional ownership is eighty two percent. Stable business, don't have to worry about the CEO being all in the videos or doing drugs or battling with Apple or advocating for dose coins. So it's been like a flight to safety for their A quarter over quarter revenue is up seven percent. Not a blockbuster business, but right now in the EV space, they're doing a lot better than Tesla is. For sure here in America.
Speaker 1: Would Tesla be the old king. If this is the new king, Yeah, I'm interested to see. This is a real test. The boy got the fifty nine billion. What are you gonna do now other things?
Speaker 2: Are you really going to vote more time and energy there? Or are you going to go to SpaceX starlink which starlink is a mind serve company.
Speaker 1: I don't know their thoughts.
Speaker 3: I read on this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, well why because when it and I know we're switching tovis a little bit, but I mean it's all in the automotive space. The initial thought was no way of getting this, they didn't believe in it, and then within a week it was, oh, no, this is going to happen, and we fully support him, and now we want him to focus and keep his focus on the biggest source of his wealth quote not my quote.
Speaker 3: Shareholders have always this isn't the first time they've done this, So I don't know if they if people thought that the shareholders wasn't going to vote because they historically they've done this before, so.
Speaker 2: The stock was up in their favor at the time too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm just saying they've never not voted against They've never voted against Elon never so it's right in precedent of what has happened historically, and he won by a majority I think of like eighty percent something like that. So it wasn't it wasn't a close situation that the board voted right. No, the shareholders the board, the board voted to get the board doesn't want him to get it. That's why I had to go to the shareholders. Once he went to the shareholders that they voted for him to actually get.
Speaker 1: Well, the issue was when he had the last I think uh conference. I think it was at the Texas site. People were expressing their disappointment with the company, and so again you had a bunch of people speaking out and they wouldn't let him speak, and it became a thing. So it kind of felt like the sentiment was turning negative around him, but obviously not obviously not fifty.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of hard to tell somebody now when they got satellites and know where you live in rockets too. You want your job, hey man, Listen, if Tony starts telling me man, I need to vote for the fifty nine, you kind of got to give it to him. So the true test is gonna come down after he got the fifty nine to zero and then I dropped the lawsuit with open AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did, he did drop the lawsuit, Yes, yes, he said. His quote was that he's a pathological he's a pathological optimist and he only can.
Speaker 2: Hold fifty nine billion.
Speaker 3: Me too, right, he said.
Speaker 1: I might mess it up along the way, but I always get the job done in the end.
Speaker 2: I would pay open AI for paying the suffering if I got my fifty nine billion in testa, Sam, I'm sorry. Let's end up every relationship right now. Go work on starlink and be done. Go take over after in Australia and Mars cool the dark side of the moon. Hey, all right, y'all, have the a little car play that global internet move that he's gonna make with starlink.
Speaker 1: Way better.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,