Speaker 1: They get.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting line from Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to The Ballers Show podcasts.
Speaker 3: I go by the name of I go by the.
Speaker 2: Name, you know, Beatt Big Bank in the building.
Speaker 1: We got the legend in the building.
Speaker 2: The legend Big Bank.
Speaker 1: How you doing, sir, man, I'm blessed, man. I love to be here. Man.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm good to be seen.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just want to take it there for the people who you know, because we have listeners outside of Georgia. I think a lot of people outside of Georgia know who you are, or I know a lot of people outside of Georgia who you are. But for the people who are just potentially seeing you for the first time. Uh, east Side, Yes, sir, East Atlanta, that makes right. I've known Big Bank for a very long time. I was a fly on the wall with DJ Holliday and Greg Street for a very very long time, and I saw a big Bank, so I kind of wanted to had you come in here, man and tell you how much I have respect for you. I know BT does as well. And I've seen the growth from the floor level, you know, like like there next to you type of thing you know, and I'm just I just feel like it's a wonderful sight to see because I know the big bank. Like I was saying off camera, I don't think I would ever see you without gold teeth.
Speaker 1: He neither. I ain't never think I would take him out playing golf, hiking, hiking. Y'all gotta come out there to the height.
Speaker 2: No for sure, bro, because you know I'll be doing Store Mountain, but I gotta come to yours.
Speaker 3: Man, I did Store Mountain one time. Oh Man, I think I'll text you about this. Mountains Mountains is different.
Speaker 1: We did young on that ship. Is the hot, hardest hiking George. We just did last month.
Speaker 2: Not for sure, but this is a great thing because I mean, can I say it like, I don't know, man, I don't know, like what the best version of big Bang I like, because we're big baby talking that ship on Instagram. Man, it's just great.
Speaker 3: Yo. You used to be hilarious on Stagram.
Speaker 2: You're still I'm talking about it was.
Speaker 3: It was bad because like you would just say stuff that everybody was thinking, was thinking, but people wouldn't say it. You would get on Instagram you would be.
Speaker 2: Like this, like this was going on you had to lingo the flavor. I never I never forget the one time one thing was really funny and you just had like piles or Buddy. He was like, yea, I really won't talk about money, man, these are things I remember, you know what I'm saying. Like he was like, literally, I don't know where he was at, but it was piles and piles and there wasn't no twenties and fifties either, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now a lot of people don't really remember.
Speaker 1: Big Bank had a record deal for Sure Recordlatbel.
Speaker 2: You had a big deal for Sure.
Speaker 1: And we did three deal.
Speaker 2: You had three years, but you had a solo this deal first correct for correct me and then Boo yeah Boo did it Boo.
Speaker 1: Did the deal over at Depth Jam. Yeah, he was at death Jam.
Speaker 2: He signed you. And is that how duct tape was created then?
Speaker 1: Or was our hell? Duct tape was created two thousand and four, two thousand and five men, my partner Villa so So so we started a label just you know, because everybody else had label Gucci, them had so Icy and Jesus and them had you know what I'm saying. So we were like ship this the New Way started recordlabel, so we started recordating me and Social just fuck around. He one of us never rapped before. We were just trying. And then uh shout out to Ali come home, Eli boy come home. He was he was always a rapper since a kid. So that's when we started taking the series. I got two partners. I got a partner from from the Four Way named is Dot and west Side Ricky, and we just you know what I'm saying, Ali Alie ended up being like a extraordinary artist, you know what I'm saying. Then Trouble come home and they both was popping, you know what I'm saying. But then they both get locked up the same day. Wow, you know what I'm saying. I dropped a song that ship ended up being.
Speaker 2: A hit song. So the first song you ever did or that that you dropped was tried out.
Speaker 1: Yes, Wow, first song that ever put out was tried out. I recorded at Candy House. Long Little AJ was I was over there, fuck with AJ. AJ was like, bro, you gotta do it now.
Speaker 2: That was her dude that passed away. Yeah, that's like my party from outside the body Tap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that Long Little AJ. But we was at Candy house in the back she had the studio. AJ like, bro, you gotta rap. So I dropped the song can heard and like, man, I'm finna get on that. This is a hit. We put that motherfucker shout out the m l K. I took that ship to Crucial on Monday. You played the motherfucker and you know you got a hit when the DJ like won't give you CD back. They was see the back then You're like, I'm keeping it. So the rest with his I set it up to the point where call the buzz and buzz around the Southeast, ad to get out, take a buzz and crazy. He was already buzzing. I ain't gonna like he had already had a buzzing. He get out. He gets signed first to Atlantic. You know what I'm saying. They called him, they called him the whole label. But we get Alice signed first to Atlantic. Then I get signed to death Jaim, then fast forward Truble, go to Trouble, go to So it was like, yeah, we had a lot of success coming up out of his own sick now mental that's crazy, Yeah for real. I just think it was written.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, That's why I think it happens like when stuff is meant to be is meant to be because a lot of people they always wandered. Like I feel like the people that want to be famous real bad, it's never gonna happen. There's always the people that accidentally get famous or didn't want to be famous, ends up getting.
Speaker 1: I definitely didn't want to be no rapper, Like I couldn't keep going. I just couldn't do that ship because I didn't like it. Throw up and stuff before I go on state.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh you was that nervous?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just anxiety, just fucking being in them clubs. I ain't ever liked that shit, so I always try to push them up, you know what I'm saying. So when they got out, I was buzzing crazy, like try it out going through the roof. I stopped. We were like twelve fifteen thousand show me and Jade. I just hey, don't take them mo boocket, I just stop. Damn.
Speaker 2: You messed me up with that one because I was finna go lead some what now were you still you know, one foot in the street but then still doing music?
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, for sure, you know what I'm saying, trying to fund the music shit. It took took the street money. You know what I'm saying. For sure back then, so and I don't think nothing never worked for me until like cold Turkey the streets, you know what I'm saying, Like trying to be in the streets and do the music shit, that shit don't work.
Speaker 2: How difficult is it to cold Turkey the streets shit.
Speaker 1: That shit damn there impossible. The people who do it, I take my head off to I take my head out to me.
Speaker 2: Because cold Turkey means it just stop immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you got a lot of people that depend on you. You know what I'm saying, People that this all they know. So it's like you damned it a close them out, you know, turned off they water basically, you know what I'm saying. Niggas be mad by this shit.
Speaker 3: Now what about what about like it is it hard in the sense of also like the money is just so fast and it's so easy to get, and then you gotta be like, you know, okay, let me go get on this road and go get this fifteen thousand. I can just stay in the streets and I can get this.
Speaker 1: Make a humble see different.
Speaker 2: My question to you is, I know people like you and the statue. You provide structure for anything that you put yourself into. When you remove yourself from that, the structure, if it doesn't have something sustained or someone like yourself to sustain it, it crumbles.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Is that what happened when you went cold Turkey? Oh?
Speaker 1: No? Or zero had to go to zero, had to go to zero? You know what I'm saying. We spent all the money. You know, because you have a little money saved up, you try to put that in. You put that in. But I think I don't think you do nothing clean. Some niggas can, some niggas can't. When you I feel like when you tapped in, bro, God ain't gonna allow you to use no dirty money, make it clean unless you stay dirty. That's how I feel because it's like I had to fuck up all that street money in order to get some real money out this industry.
Speaker 3: Shit. Now, what was the life changing What was the life changing or moment for you where you was just like, man, I gotta you know, I gotta do something different because you know, you had a big reputation in the city and just just period like you had you had a big reputation. So how hard was it to make that transition? Like, Man, I'm gonna get this industry money. I'm must get out the streets. I'm gonna get more healthy. I'm gonna, you know, like your whole image has changed.
Speaker 1: Uh shit, nigga got old. You know what I'm saying. Old niggas start having grandkids. You know what I'm saying. You folks start talking about recoacting all that shit. You know what I'm saying, sh nigga better change.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: I like that you said that. I feel like it's a privilege to get old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't take offense when you don't like old. Hey, hey, bro, you gotta make it on this side. Yeah, you gotta make it to here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why people the only people afraid to get old.
Speaker 2: I'm enjoying my camera.
Speaker 1: I'm forty one, Okay, I'm forty six. I'll be forty seven this shit. Okay. I feel better. Yeah, I feel better as an old nigga than I felt that was a young nigga. Man crazy, you know what I'm saying. My spirits settled. Okay.
Speaker 2: So what's the first thing that you did to say man, okay, because I know you got to provide structure around your life, so you know what what happened to you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I want to bring it there, but I want to say, maybe you're gonna say it Big Facts was big facts. The first step into that direction. I felt like it was still big bag a big facts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah facts.
Speaker 1: No, what it was was the first step was physical and the folks started telling me that I needed You know what I'm saying, I need to take twelve sixteen pills for the rest of my life and all that those shit on borderline diabetic, borderline borderline fucked up about to check out. So then I get on big facts, matter of fact, get on big facts. And how did that start? It started because we had the ship show. We were promoting the shit show. Well it really started. Let me let me take it back. It started. Future asked me to interview him because we used to have a conversations and shit, he'd be like, bro, you be asking questions. I wish the nigga who interview acts. So he had me interview him for his album. Album came out. It led up. It's still on Apple Music. It was like an hour leading up to the album and the album drop. You know, I ain't thinking that of it because we just having a conversation and we shout out to Hannah Pat you know what I'm saying. We started the Ship Show. We just because I was already throwing party like no cap parties and all that ship taking over the city with no parties. But we started ship called the Ship Show. And me and Hannah went to the radio station to Scream screen radio station. What station was on there? Yeah, which ever one it was. We went up there and Scream was like, Bro, I like the interview did with Bro? You ever thought about doing a podcast? I'm like, what the fuck is a parkast? I never even heard of a partcare. So he was like, man, I'm tell you it'll be good at it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: People people listen to you online and ship man, people fuck with you. So I told him, bro where that that should make money. He was like here, yeah, that ship made money. I was like, you put it together, We'll do it. He put it together. We did it, went in there the first time. It was so raw, first couple of first year to I ain't know nothing about no pub I'm just in there speaking my mind. When people love that.
Speaker 2: Ship man, he was getting clipped up, Bro, because I felt like it was good to see you. Because I also feel like you really got to be tapped in with somebody to.
Speaker 1: Be able to ask them a specific question. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I feel like you and you can ask Future a little bit more than me, and I can ask Future a little bit more than BT only because I was around, but you know him since he was young, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like those interviews were so organic. You was calling niggas out.
Speaker 3: I loved y'all interview. It was it was certain questions that I was like.
Speaker 1: Damn, Bank really asked that. But I had to back up from a lot of this sh niggas start against scared to come on now?
Speaker 2: Bro was listen, Bro, y'all was slapping boom boom boom. It was almost like hit records every time you interviewed somebody.
Speaker 1: And they was calling us to get on it. I ain't gonna lie like like, Bro, I want to do big facts, you know what I'm saying. Like it was some ship bring new to the streets though, and so Scream helped me change my life a lot, though.
Speaker 2: How did you scream?
Speaker 1: Scream?
Speaker 2: Does that when my camera scre does that, We're gonna have scream on here.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 2: Every time I talk the scream, I get a whole.
Speaker 3: Scream gonna get you. He gonna give you game, and he gonna tell you about experience he experienced, and he gonna say this is what you do if your rational thinker.
Speaker 2: He's a very rational thing. Shout out the screen. Now, how did Jade? Because at first it was just you and Scream, and Jade was there.
Speaker 1: Jade always there. She's you know what I'm saying, she gonna she gonna support and be on everything I do. And then it's like when we was interviewing, she was at every interview laughing in the background and ship you laugh is contagious. Yeah, and then people everybody come, they know her. Hey Jay, get a hug and ship. So one day we ain't had no guests. We were like, just sit in Jade, We're just talking. And the people in the comment they loved us. Ship Let's go. You know what I'm saying, I'm glad. I'm glad she got on there because I seen it gave her like I think that's her purpose. Oprah Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a clip that's probably scrolled so far down on my profile. Her and I were both crying on the interview. I got teared out. I interviewed her on Detail All Radio and I said, Man, I'm so happy for you because I like, you just said, this is your pocket. I feel like, this is why you're here. You know what I'm saying, Like one of the reasons why you're here. So I'm just I'm just so happy for her. She gonna come on the show too.
Speaker 3: And Jay is a really big dot connected with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's the glue of Atlanta. Yeah, okay, so Big Bank is a father, your grandfather.
Speaker 2: Now you know what I'm saying, I just kind of want to pick your brain because it's so much knowledge in the street, things that happened to you. It's just a thing of information. What's what is like something that made you you realize?
Speaker 1: All right? I need I do need to change for them too. It was my grandbaby, Like my kids, we kind of grew up together. So they saw the they saw bank. They saw black, not bank, they saw black. So you know what I'm saying. When I got my grandkids, well, my first granddaughter, Riley, she used to be like don't say that, granddaddy, don't say bad word, don't say you know what I'm saying. We be out. When she says things like that, it started to resonate me and start to hit me like I'm doing something wrong. Like everybody else could tell me something, I was like shit, like fuck you. But when she had the mindset to show me as a little bit of baby, like, don't say that, like just telling me I'm saying a bad word, even though I know I'm saying a bad word. It's just how she receiving it made me receive it different. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying now, how important it is, you know, to to kind of teacher your kids, like you know, this is what I went through. Y'all don't have to go through this, because I've already.
Speaker 1: Went through this. It's like it's like I got a son that's twenty seven, little one. Yeah, he twenty seven, So it's kind of hypocritical for me tell him not to do something shit like I remember I you be telling him about the music shit back in the day, because he used to be so geeked up on that alley of music as a kid. This when in grade school and shit. I'm like, bro, that shit fake. Bro music is fake on this and like don't because you packing yourself out like you want to live like this. This shit fake? He like, Bro, this shit ain't fake. Bro. I see how it moves you. I see the energy because I actually let them hang around me in the cars and shit, like ride around me being the hood and shit, so they know that it's real. So it's kind of like that's why now if you follow me to that, follow me to this, you get know what I'm saying, Like, I can't tell it to you. I gotta just show it to you for sure. So it's like me trying to tell them niggas something down. Want to hear that shit by talking? You gotta know what the proof is in the putting, like show you niggas. And that's with anybody. Like people be calling me, ask me questions, want me to mentor them. I would just be like, bro, if I can do it, you can do it. Just follow the recipe and just do it. You can't think about it. You gotta just do it. You can't worry about who's gonna be mad, who's gonna be upset, who you gonna let down? Bro? You gotta just do that shit.
Speaker 2: Do you have any regrets on anything that you have been through or decisions that you made in the past, Let me see regrets. Like you was like, damn, man, you know, I shouldn't have did that one, or damn I fucked that whole relationship up, or oh I should listen.
Speaker 1: Here, or you know, you know, I'm gonna keep it. Read of get the internet a gifting a curse. I regret a lot of shit I said on the internet. You know what I'm saying. A lot of shit I did on the internet for the world to see. Cause the Internet. Don't forget that about it. Anything else made me who I am.
Speaker 3: So any relationships that you wish you would have, you know, paired, you know, repair, repaired, repaired, fuck them.
Speaker 2: To the relationships that you did repair. I thought that that was good to see. Yeah, I liked it, like who like you know you you know my boy jeezy.
Speaker 1: Snow we ain't we really That ship wasn't really nothing. Okay, I'm gonna keep it real like any rap ship like that ship was really fake because then no blood was shit, nobody got punched. We were just hating on them niggas trying to get on. I'm just being real, like, man, fuck them, get out the way.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's all it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't never no issues for real, So I don't look at that is no relationship.
Speaker 2: Is so anytime Big Bank had a problem with somebody, it was more so a real problem from what you're saying.
Speaker 1: The rap shit wasn't really problems, bro, Like that ship wasn't and then like Ali felt like fuck him, so we feel like fuck you, or trouble feel like fuck you. So it's fuck you, nigga, fuck y'all niggas. But it wasn't never like nothing because we could see these niggas in there on be nothing got it, you know what I'm saying. Just like like we thinking that we can do the streets ship and the music ship. You know what I'm saying, Like, nigga, this's our block now, it's all fuck on, like take it over. Yeah, But that shit don't work like that, cause these niggas already in and established, you know what I'm saying, They already stablished with the niggas who you gonna need to get the money. We're just ignorant.
Speaker 2: We don't know this.
Speaker 1: We know we hard we know we really did this ship. We know we really got the money out the street. We know we you know what I'm saying, we really got tened y'all. Nigga move. That's all that. Well, I don't never feel like like that wasn't no problem, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, a problem be in the streets, like real problem, like that ship. That wasn't ship. Jesus man, that nigga takes me all the time. Broo tip my people. It was wasn't never nothing. We ain't have to have a conversation about life. We're cool nothing, none of that because it wasn't never nothing. It makes one hundred shit, aren't never nothing? They understood it. These niggas just want to be on Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Now big bank of the man. You you you definitely be circulated man with the things that you say you be saying about relationships and your stance on that.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: The perspective is perspectives of bank perspective with bank perspective with bank shout out to that new show with black Effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah what who what?
Speaker 2: How how did this come about?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well I was I'm finna put out a book, you know what, I'm saying, shouts out of my assistant court and she she she pressed me about this book. But then I'm like, bro, I can speak it better. And then you know what I'm saying, an audio book, Yeah I am. I was talking about nigga. Pat Pat he want to put the better on my back dog shouts out the big pet He like, Bro, you can do it. Bro, like you go by yourself and do some ship. Bro, you the new Kevin Samuels or charge me the fuck up and ship. I went out let them. People love it, and I don't want to. I don't really want to interview like famous people.
Speaker 2: What have I been saying because we was yeah, go ahead, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to really. You know what I'm saying. It's cool. I got a lot of friends that's famous, so pretty sure they gonna be on that. But I want to get their perspective from regular people who ain't ain't got to be media trained, who ain't on they motherfucker line.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, my language, You got you speaking my goddamn language because you live.
Speaker 1: Nigga gotta understand what these podcasts. Anybody started a podcast that always be paying niggas and do all this ship. We never paid a nigga.
Speaker 3: Fuck. We ain't never paid nobody either.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't give a fuck who it is. If you see Jay z on that he did it for free for sure, whoever ain't. We ain't never paid my toe screen that bro. We would never pay a artist for sure, you know what I'm saying. But you live by the artists, you die by the artist. You gotta make the people fall in love with you first, you know what I'm saying. If they love you, they love your podcast, if they love the artists, they just only love.
Speaker 3: Them people, and they only and they're only gonna go for those people, and they.
Speaker 2: That's gonna make the views go up and down, because oh yeah they ain't.
Speaker 1: They ain't interviewing nobody today.
Speaker 3: And we were just talking about that, like man fer, I was just talking about like the internet. We I feel like the world is changing into the sense of people are caring less about celebrities and more about content and.
Speaker 2: The authenticity of what they're listening to and what they're looking at.
Speaker 1: Exactly because some type of people I learned from everybody. Yeah, I don't walk past conversation unless I'm busy, Like if somebody this later right here. I never met her, be folk. If she says something to me, I'm gonna take it in either it's like eat what they say, eat the state you're gonna eat, eat the paws you like, eat the good meat, spit out the fat and throw away the bone. Just I'm gonna take something from everybody, bro. So that's what I want to do. I want to sit down on top to people that's actually got something to say. You know what I'm saying That of promote, like you know, everybody promoting something, but it ain't all about that, you know what I'm saying, Like we having a regular conversation. It's a conversation. We ain't. I ain't here to sell nothing.
Speaker 2: But I do like how you tapping into the person you're interviewings mind, in particular when you have the female guests and I haven't. Yeah, I've seen some guys, but you're getting their perspective on love, marriage, relationships, friendships and beyond. And I just it's just good to see and enlightening to see these type of conversations because it looks organic.
Speaker 1: It feels organic. Now I'm watching for a.
Speaker 2: Long time and correct me for wrong. Is that the purpose of the for sure, Okay, for sure, it's just like.
Speaker 1: Because. And that's another thing that changed my life. Bro, when I start to be able to respect other people perspective and knowing that everybody ain't gonna think like you, probably nobody, and it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, big doll. But I don't have to agree with it, but I can hear it out because they perspect it might shift minds a little bit. Because I can see how you would see things the way you see things. I can see how you would see things the way you see things, and I know why I see things the way I see them. That don't mean I'm right, you wrong or vice versa.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying I'll admit something on camera too, and I know at least probably gonna clip this up. I realized the problem I failed at all the relationships because I was ignorant, and with me, I did not want to hear or care about your perspective because I felt like, if I'm the man, follow the path, and I'm gonna take us to the right path, But what if your path is good, it's gonna take us there too. I should be listening to you. And I feel like with my wife Tanisha, she's the first woman that I said, damn, you know what, let me trust your path because she's in she's in accounting.
Speaker 3: Like let me, let's let us be side by side.
Speaker 2: And and yeah, you know, so I was just gun, hold on, you know, I'm gonna lead. I'm gonn lead, I'm ana lead. But I also realized the best part of a leader is learning to follow at moments too. And my wife is really good at numbers and money.
Speaker 1: That's her job. So she was like, give me all your money.
Speaker 2: We bought a house six months later, car.
Speaker 1: Wh She was right.
Speaker 2: But it's making me realize I was the problem.
Speaker 1: Yes previously, that's the spot, bro, That mirror, that's the spot. That's where you know where you're at.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You can look in the mirror and be honest. Instead of looking a lot of nigga looking in the mirror and a lie, You're looking at the mirror and be honest. Brother, you bade a deal with the real.
Speaker 3: Yup and Instagram make people lie a lie too. Hey, Yeah, this shit like social media make people lie so much Because I always tell people social media is a highlight reel so you might look at somebody's social media and be like, man, they doing better than me, or they look like they're more successful than me. You don't know what they going through when they put this, when they put this phone down, you don't know what they got going They got some shit going on, because I tell people all the time, I've been hosting clubs for a long time in Atlanta, and I've seen a lot of people go broken. I'm talking about people that you see every week. Theyre in there five ten bottles. Now they come as five bottles. Now they getting a two dollars section. Now they had five security guards. Now they got no security guard.
Speaker 2: And I was like, man, I'm really watching people go broke.
Speaker 3: But if you was just in the club and you seen this person every week, you would think this person got more money than anybody you ever seen.
Speaker 2: My thing was when I stopped smoking and drinking. I never really did both to a high velocity, but just being in them clubs, you know, you get it for free. Yep, smoke, drink, eat for free.
Speaker 1: And I changed my.
Speaker 2: Diet up because I have very very high cholesterol. Looking at me, you probably be like, oh cool, Nah, I was, I'm on pills, now, you know what I'm saying. And I had to change my diet and I had to start getting disciplined. And the best thing that ever happened to me I started working out. It provided me a lot of clarity and vision, and now I can execute so many things. And getting up early in the morning and taking my kids to school. I really hated doing that for a long time because ninety percent of my life and my career was I get up at eleven am because I don't got to be worth a six clock. Now I got kids and with my wife live together where a family, and I get up and take my kids and get them ready and take them to school. I never had to do that before.
Speaker 1: If I sleep pat five o'clock, Man, my day don't go right in the morning. Yeah yeah, five, maybe six at the most. Bro, I'm up like my body just trying win. Did that change for you when I start working out and ship start walking? I ain't never did like that should workout? All I did was walk, Bro, you know what I'm saying that, And and I don't even know that that's a part of like meditation. I ain't even know that walking in meditation. I never knew that try to scream.
Speaker 2: He put me onto that and.
Speaker 3: That's one of the healthiest. That's one of the healthiest ways to exercise is walking. Yeah, study shows I looked it up for I don't walk.
Speaker 1: That man, man, man, I don't walk plant plant tar flaship ie is on my feet. The mother can hurt like he But yeah, but walking, like I said, that was another part me out there on the trail. I'm just thinking, I'm trying to get the ship the pounds off right, but I'm sharing more ship out of my mental life seeing shit different, not care and see. I feel like most niggas that come from where I come from, Bro, they really seeking validation. They don't even know it for sure from people that don't matter. You know what I'm saying. What we do is we we live for others instead of I said. You know what I'm saying, when I started living for me like it is what it is, I gotta do this for me. I gotta do this for me. Slowly, people gonna gonna shed away from you, you know what I'm saying. But it's cool they want they not for this next part. You know what I'm saying, That's just how we gotta look at a lot of people trying to keep everybody. Everybody can't can't stay, everybody can't go. Not for sure, that shit hurt. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna miss them every day. But it's a part of life, you want to Insanity is staying in the same spot, trying to do some do to something, trying to perspect some different results. Right, I'm on that, bro. Like I'm at peace. Bro. Like I said, I had way more money than I have now, but I ain't never had that kind of peace.
Speaker 2: It's a different kind of rich too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My last question bank, do you go to therapy? Do you talk to a therapist? Like? This is part of this is the mental health check in segment. It's just basically dedicated to you know you talking about if you go see a therapist, how do you what do you talk about?
Speaker 1: How do you overcome it?
Speaker 2: Or if you don't do that, what do you do if you're.
Speaker 1: Having a moment or a bad day. I went to a therapist when when day passed long that day only day.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't want to I ain't want to bother you with that. Yeah, how's my god? O?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my brother. Yeah, I love you to death, bro, but they couldn't help me. You know what I'm saying, my therapist, this is what we're doing now. You know what I'm saying talking on them podcast because I'm getting it out, for sure. I'm getting it out, like getting it out and getting different perspectives from people, and then I'll be like, oh, I ain't look at it like that. Like, so I bring a lot of this year on Perspective'm gonna have a lot of like therapists and advocates and philamp prisons and all that ship coaches, like all those people that's really out here doing the work. I'm gonna have them on there, and what they don't understand. When I had those people on there, like I had a lot of them on their last year, it helps me, no, for sure, you know what I'm saying, Like because we talked them the hour and a half off camera and before and after, So I'm really getting therapy through walking and just understanding what.
Speaker 2: You technically do.
Speaker 1: Get some type of Yeah, I just ain't going to sit down on nobody.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying to me, Yeah, it's your own type of therapy that you need because everybody needs different type of therapy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because it's hard to just sit and unpacked to a person who ain't been through what you've been through, Like you can't really you know, they go to school for it. It's just like a marriage counselor that's not married. Like how you gonna tell me? What? How you know what I'm saying? But like actually talking to these people like shouts out to doctor Barber, shouts out the I got a lot of friends too that call me and just check on my mentor and ship. We have come, say wallow shots out of Wallow, that nigga call, we might do it. We do a whole podcast every other day. Man. Yeah, that nigga called me on the phone. We might talk for two hours. You know what I'm saying while here in the airport or while I'm on the trail. So shots out to people like that, and yeah, just like you could, you can. You can make your own therapy without go and send and talk to somebody me personally. Just call somebody you know that's gonna keep it row with you and don't be scared to be accountable and vulnerable. That's what Nigga's fucking up at you scared to look weak. We all got weak bombs in us. That don't mean you're gonna fall. Thank you for saying that, sir. That's the truth.
Speaker 3: We all feel weak sometimes we all feel empty, and we all go through the same emotions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that don't mean you're gonna fall. And I was telling Scream this too, like scream you, And I don't know if you want me to say that, but I'll be like, bro, you be trying to just stay like this, you know, I like, you don't want to get mad, you don't get sad. You gonna just stay. No, but you gotta activate all your emotions for sure. You have to get angry. Sometimes you have to get upset. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: I've never seen scream mad me neither. Maybe one time, maybe one time with my camera. Maybe one time.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I fuck at that club, Scream was djaming. I came in, walked in. I was hosting. It was a club where you walk in and you go all way upstairs.
Speaker 1: Was in the corner. Damn.
Speaker 2: It was in that little duck off area on Beute Highway. It didn't changed names so many times. Anyway, this person kept ashes screaming the play they saw Scream was like, Bro, I told you now right now, that was like ten years ago. I ain't never seen Scream mad. Maybe Scream has figured the matrix out and Scream so damn tall. Scream was sixty five.
Speaker 3: They Scream figured the matrix out.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't be them niggas who snapped.
Speaker 3: But those are the people that you should be afraid of. Yeah that's what peop don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it helped me. He like, Bro, you can't let that stuff get to you. Bro, Like what the stuff you're talking about don't even matter where you're going. That ship, that ship resonated to me so hard. This this five years ago. You're like the ship you're thinking about and it you're talking about, Bro, don't even matter to where you're going. For sure, he'll say that.
Speaker 2: I mean one time BT was having a moment. I'm not gonna say the whole thing. I don't think he wanted to do that, but BT was having a moment and Scream walked in and I was trying to talk some sense into BT. And guess what, Screen did, calm this food all the way down. I walked off, did some stuff. I came back. BT was in there like man screaming, right, you calm everything.
Speaker 3: That's just that's that's that's why I says, I think he screaming screams Gift, that's he figured out the matrix because I was upset about something that scrims.
Speaker 2: Like look, look let me see you with that right there.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you she you gotta look at it like this. This is what's gonna happen. Screen gonna tell you everything.
Speaker 1: He's gonna this is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: You can't. You can't think like that.
Speaker 1: But we have to check on them people too, though, not track. You know what I'm saying, because when you when you pour into so many other people, you get overlooked, like your ship get overlooked.
Speaker 2: Like you're expected to always be Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that is what I was told him, Like, Bro, you gotta activate all emotion. Bro, get mad.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, since you said that, we got to such a call you got me damn Okay. What's some ship that got big bang fucked up? It could be traffic, it could be Finna tell you what got me fucked up? Niggas calling without a budget got me fucked up?
Speaker 1: Betweenty twenty five talk about it. You have up front, however you do it, Nigga, I take them VERU installment. Just talk about do you know what I'm saying, like specially I don't know you. You know what I'm saying, like like I'm bring y'all on perspective, so we swapping work. I'm talking about you know how motherfuckers just call you out the blue thinking that nah buddy.
Speaker 3: And people thinking this profession that were just working for free, Like we're just like you know you got work like when they got me super Man.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you. Any shout out to anything you want to promote for you get out.
Speaker 1: Here, man, shout out to the world.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we heal ourselves and heal the world man together and uh ship follow me Big bank at l y'all know what we're.
Speaker 2: Doing, Big Bank Man, This is an honor and a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Have you come back often too?
Speaker 1: Man, whenever y'all segment.
Speaker 2: Think about it, we got im saying the.
Speaker 1: Ball alert dog shouts out of y'all.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love y'all Man,