Speaker 1: No worry and six nine damn your fum. I'm hoping you can suck it to me, baby one more time.
Speaker 2: Gellow can load it, log cant can load get.
Speaker 3: Can come the windows.
Speaker 1: To the walls till sweat drops down my balls. Still, all these bitches called, oh skate skiing, motherfucker, Oh skeep skate goddamn, Oh skate skate, motherfucker, Oh skate ski god damn shorty crumb, so fresh.
Speaker 2: So clean, lingering of the burp in your nose.
Speaker 4: It was not my burp. It was definitely not the breks.
Speaker 2: I also hall ski skeet mother tall ski ski goddamn till the sweat drop down my ball, my bitch.
Speaker 4: Literally to harmonize it.
Speaker 2: They was homage. You wish you had love like that. I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's it's very sweet.
Speaker 4: Where were you in ghetto?
Speaker 3: Came out probably elementary school.
Speaker 2: Elementary elementary. You're not the only one that that. That is like a regional thing where you from.
Speaker 4: And I'm aware it's split where I grew up. People say it too. I sometimes said.
Speaker 2: I heard somebody else from like up there. I was like, okay, so that's not just baby.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not just people are like, oh my gosh, she's so illiterate. I'm like, that's that's not it.
Speaker 3: They think you're literally because yeah, they were going to be all types of dumb bees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they called me dumb bees all the time.
Speaker 4: Six nine.
Speaker 3: I mean that's different, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Look at teaching.
Speaker 3: Been rolling.
Speaker 2: We've been rolling. We've been We've been rolling since Ben since Pimp Pimp.
Speaker 3: Why are you dressed like Arthur?
Speaker 2: Who's Arthur?
Speaker 4: Come on, Maul.
Speaker 2: The artwork, Arthur, the artwork Arthur. Oh that's Arthur. Oh, Arthur's fish. Oh said Arthur's fist. I don't know Arthur. You gotta say author's fist.
Speaker 3: I forget.
Speaker 2: Before my time, I was already outside.
Speaker 4: Baby grew up on Arthur. Yea off the debut, MA was singing crack when Arthur was skipping around the ball.
Speaker 2: I was doing what selling him ratitude? You see him right? This ain't black, bro, this is new Rory. We do things.
Speaker 4: Arthur debuted in October ninety seven. October seventh, nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: I was in high school.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I mean not, I'm not like not a wow, Like I just.
Speaker 2: Started my sophomore year in high school.
Speaker 3: I was too, Wow, I really group with Arthur. I love that our listeners did too, though.
Speaker 2: I wish our listened as No, I'm sure our.
Speaker 5: Listeners grouped Arthur as well. But when I saw you in the yellow, that's just the first thing I thought was Arthur yellow. A nigga bagged me and Arthur yellow. So it's not like it's not a knock.
Speaker 2: Take it as a knockomer, Okay, I told you everything to the chin, nothing to the what's the.
Speaker 4: Worst color you got bagged in? Or like the worst outfit someone had on.
Speaker 2: Me? Any of them? Women don't bag men, so I have all stopped. I gets, Well, you think you ana, So that's a whole that's a whole nother conversation. You're very feminine, Well, yes, the girls is very feminine.
Speaker 4: This girl that was engaged her boyfriend lived in Spain. This happened last weekend, was trying to pick me up. I was out to dinner with a group of friends and she was trying to pick me up.
Speaker 3: Oh she I thought, you said her boyfriend, And.
Speaker 2: Where's she from?
Speaker 4: She's from? I think she's from Spain too or something. Their coach is different over but they've been engaged. They've been together for ten years, recently engaged, engaged like a year or two, it's at this point. But he they'll do a very long dist relationship. And she was like very much coming on to me. And I was like, are you guys open? She was like no, and I was like, oh, you're she could have lied. I was like, you're clearly trying to you.
Speaker 2: Actually was her husband with her, No, he was in Spain.
Speaker 3: He asked if like the way she was because we.
Speaker 4: Were sitting next to your tether was like a really it was a nice restaurant. It was like we were sitting we see at the bar. So it was me and then my two friends to my right and she was the person the chair on my left right. And she was like very much like, oh, how's your dinner? What are you guys eating? Like very touchy feeling and I was like, I see the ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then we got to talk and like relationship status, all that ship, and she was like very open about talking about him. She didn't give a ship, did you. I didn't care. But I'm also I wasn't gonna no. I wasn't no, no, I was just busy with my friends. We were doing ship like I wasn't going to have her tag along and all that.
Speaker 2: Oh she wasn't hot enough. No exactly. See I know you man, because that story would have went a whole other way if she was your type, if she was hot she was Yeah, yeah, I took her totally, took back home, banged her brains out all night, and you know, I mean I just had a coffee in the morning.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 2: Thank your friend? Yeah, soon was like, think of me, That's what you would have said soon as he was like, nah, you know, I was just chilling. My friends would have That means you wasn't attracted to her though. It's always the ones that you in attracted to. That's crazy aggressive.
Speaker 5: Oh, I gotta tell y'all about y'all boy Clay. Every time I try to like be on clay side and stick up.
Speaker 2: For Clay man, that's the home he don't. Don't you go and do some unstud What did Clay do? Now? So I'm on TikTok.
Speaker 5: You know, we follow each other because we're friends. He well, I had to tag No, I know I'm joking, but we follow each other. So on one of his tiktoks. He says, you know, there's this black woman have created this whole rhetoric that I'm colorist and have been kicking my back and ever since the show, I'm not coloriss.
Speaker 2: The ish.
Speaker 5: The people who are complaining about colorism are just fours and under. People don't want you because people are just don't want you because you're ugly, not because you're color not because they're colorists. Do you think Justine Scott complains about colorism? Does Scotty Beam complain about colorism? Yes, actually they do a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they but they're color But what they're complaining about I think Justine Scott and Scotty is probably like related colorism, not that nobody thinks that they're attractive but doesn't like them. Every everybody thinks Justine Scott and Scotty being more attractively.
Speaker 3: That's not true though.
Speaker 5: I think you guys think because you think that they're attractive, a lot of people don't.
Speaker 2: He doesn't put anybody that doesn't think Justine Scott and Scotty are attractive. That's somebody I just don't need, like you just don't have taste.
Speaker 3: But some people. But what I'm telling you is something.
Speaker 2: I'm never talking to niggas that don't got taste. How about that. If you ain't got a certain taste level, anything I say in my mouth is not for you.
Speaker 4: Not fair.
Speaker 2: Do you want to play that.
Speaker 4: TikTok one.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to offend you, just that different taste level.
Speaker 3: Like this he I was trying to stick up for him opinion.
Speaker 4: That nobody is a five minute video.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we're walking you take it off. I summed it up basically. But yeah, I'm like, that's not true. Scotty complains about colorism all the time.
Speaker 2: But colorism as far as.
Speaker 3: What just color people who are colors is period.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you don't like dark skinned darker skinned women, yes.
Speaker 5: Or that put I don't even want to say, just because people have preferences whatever, People will put a higher value.
Speaker 3: On light skinned women than rowner or skinned women.
Speaker 2: That's colorism, that's historically true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it doesn't matter how fine they are. Yes, they're some of the most beautiful women in the world to us, but to other people, they don't value what they say or think that they overvalue what they they have overvalue. They're overvaluing their self because they're not light skin. That happens a lot.
Speaker 2: It happens, but I mean we got to just understand that certain people are just there's no saving them. Yeah, there, but the ideologies, the way they think, that's just you can't please everybody exactly.
Speaker 5: But Clay also doesn't need to go on there and say, if you're complaining about colorism, it's because you're ugly, like people cute girls don't complain about colorism, because that's just not I said, Clay, this is really bad.
Speaker 3: Take this down.
Speaker 2: He gonna tell He gonna write back and say which part you know? What? Which part?
Speaker 3: Some people can't be saved.
Speaker 2: I mean I think you know some people because again some people literally have When you say color is like somebody like Clay in particularly talking about I think his mind is so far not on that that if somebody takes what he's saying as him being he's like, what are you talking about? Like? I love all types of women, I love all types of shades of women, like I don't care about color. So he says something like that he don't he don't understand or doesn't register I could be offensive. That can still be offensive because his mind is so far moved for I don't even I don't care about the complexion of a woman like I like who, I like what I like.
Speaker 3: He also just didn't have call with Whenever you trying to win women back, you don't.
Speaker 2: Got call him ugly, well not well something that some.
Speaker 3: People are ugly, but like you don't have to call the women who do.
Speaker 4: I see Moll's point though, because sometimes like people say stuff about me, I mean, shit about all of us, and we'll be like, that's so far removed from what I actually believe that that's like a ridiculous statement that that wouldn't even you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean. It's like, I'm offended that you even would. I'm offended that you think that's you think.
Speaker 4: That I would even think that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's just, you know, that's the world we live in. But hopefully Clay is you know, he's doing fine. We gotta, we gotta, we should do a thing when we call Clay and check up on them from times. Yeah, just check up on and make sure he ain't doing nothing crazy down there in the Carolinas. Speaking of the Carolina, hopefully for more than forty three monkeys won't be writting any of Clay's boat lake What does he got lake? Right? Boats?
Speaker 3: What is going on with that?
Speaker 2: With his boats? The monkeys, monkeys, I don't know. Forty three monkeys escape from a research facility in South Carolina last night. Well, this was a couple of days ago, and police are now searching for the residents have been worn to lock all doors, and.
Speaker 4: There's like I believe there's like eighteen or if not a few more is still on the loose, which is fucking saying.
Speaker 2: They on the loosers a lot. You're not catching these monkeys. Those are the eighteen. Just forget about it.
Speaker 3: Monkeys steal.
Speaker 4: Could have stole the election. Kamala could use those votes in South Carolina. Yeah, she got holes down there, she got host.
Speaker 2: I want to know who did those monkeys vote for? Who do you think they vote? Why did they escape from this facility? And I'm happy they escape. They probably been killing these monkeys, fingering them all. Yeah, sometimes you gotta just let the animals be animals, Let them out, man, let them go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they don't need to be just running around residential areas.
Speaker 4: I guess they were on an island. It's called Morgan Island and that's the where they escaped from. So a bio lab that is, yeah, on the island. Oh okay, pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: They probably were experiment on the monkeys. The monkey's probably smarter and smart as hell, like smarter than regular monkeys.
Speaker 4: What if this is just a rollout for the new planet of the Apes. I feel like they put those movies out every six months.
Speaker 3: They'd be busting every time though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and once they start having once they start mating, Oh yeah, it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 3: Oh no, if I go in my backyard, it's little monkey babies.
Speaker 4: What if you just see a monkey clapping the shit out of your dog's cheeks? I just.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that that's possible.
Speaker 4: You know, why wouldn't a monkey?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think a dog is going to just let that happen.
Speaker 4: No, not a lot. Obviously it's not consensual.
Speaker 2: What type of dog are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Like I'm picturing like a baisly sized dog? Why just that size?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like, yeah, see one of those dogs might be monkey can literally just scoop the monkeys are strong, fold it up.
Speaker 4: Into the tree.
Speaker 2: But but if it runs into like a corso or a mastiff. It's over that monk called mastiff. That monkey ain't got a chance. But like someone something like a little Yorkie pool? Is that what basically is a Yorkie pool? Something like that?
Speaker 3: She might be a multiple.
Speaker 2: Multiple your multipools out of here, one of the monkeys catch one of the multipools in the backyard. They could forget about.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, a monkey would wreck that? Why sorry, I'm back.
Speaker 3: You can stay on vacation.
Speaker 2: A monkey would that?
Speaker 4: Cute?
Speaker 2: This whole conversation just has a certain type of racial undertone to it. I just don't South Carolina monkey's on the loose, just like, all right, man, what are we doing? What we're talking about? Yeah, well, hopefully they find these monkeys cause I'm sure they have diseases, all kind of shit they pumped into these monkeys and now they're just running around in people's backyards.
Speaker 4: Mall there was a conversation. Well, I mean, I guess it was kind of better fit for the clay topic. But Demarison I saw this question. We wanted to ask you if you could have one person removed off social media, who would it be? And why?
Speaker 2: If I could have one person off social media forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not meek Mill. Can't say met Mill.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna say meat mil y'all on Miko social media forever, y'all fucked up? Man? One person off social.
Speaker 4: Media too entertaining?
Speaker 2: Who could it be? Who would it be? I'm trying to think of who do I see on social media that I'm just like, yeah, I wish this person would just disappear forever.
Speaker 4: I got one fucking elon Musk, go somewhere, go to Mars. You want so done with him? It's so over the top.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh, I know whoever's running that? Paris Hilton? Uh that ad that pops up every thirteen seconds on social media? Who's doing that?
Speaker 4: I feel like I've seen that happen.
Speaker 2: I want to download the record now they've I mean that sh is on my time on every twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: I want to download that. Well that's the point. I haven't seen that the marketing is working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they could. Who who's running that? Can they be on social media fever? Not Paris Hilton? Whoever's running her social media? Yeah? Okay, get them off social media fever. Because that that song pops up as soon as you open your phone. That song is right there.
Speaker 4: Wait, Megan the Stallion's on this song. Parry Helton has a song with Megan the Stallion.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 4: When did it come out a couple of months ago?
Speaker 2: Is this direct?
Speaker 4: I think this has to be a but mags on this.
Speaker 2: Her team is doing. Who is this song unreleased under? Because they're doing They're gonna make sure people see that this song and here this and watch this video. Yeah, this song is on every I don't care when you go on social media. This video is popping up.
Speaker 3: I love good marketing.
Speaker 2: Megan is stalling in this video.
Speaker 4: She's I think she's in the video, but she's on the song. I haven't seen her in the video, but there are a lot of industry. There's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Like Megan, they turned that bag now. She ain't do the video though, you know that would have heard her brand a little. You know what I'm saying that this vocals getting upive them a good couple of bars. That's cool, But how would I have hurt her print? Megan ain't supposed to be doing no video with Paris Hill. And come on, I know it's a side quest. Come on, man, it's a side Quest's music. What's her career side genre. No, ain't genre.
Speaker 3: This might actually be her genre.
Speaker 4: That's the guy from Sync.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lance Beast is he the gay one?
Speaker 4: They're all gay?
Speaker 3: No, but there's like a specific there's one that came Yeah.
Speaker 4: Lance, Lance was the first one. He was a pioneer created this gay ship.
Speaker 2: How you gonna say they all gay?
Speaker 4: Well except justin Timberland. Were they all gay? No?
Speaker 3: Like you, I think the there was only one one gay? But love to them.
Speaker 2: Who would you get rid of to Marius? No?
Speaker 3: I mean I could understand why you would look at them and assume that. But they were young. They were young teenage boys.
Speaker 2: I mean there are gay young teenage boys as well. Not saying that this is what we're looking at, but hard to fight it.
Speaker 3: If I could get rid of one person off social media, can't.
Speaker 2: Say Meek and Meek is not as bad on social media as y'all makeing mouth to be. You don't even tweet that much. He's not on Twitter every day.
Speaker 4: Is funny, he's funny. I think he's too funny to want to get rid of.
Speaker 2: You can't get rid of me, y'all, Just give me a hard time. Who would it be?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Anybody I say, would it could be somebody that's not like a celebrity either.
Speaker 4: You gotta say your homegirl, yeah, put out.
Speaker 3: Then I'm just something good.
Speaker 5: It's just some people that are constantly spilling their feelings social media. They need to get off and just I don't want to be anybody's I don't want to read your diary.
Speaker 2: You spilled your feelings to social media before. Don't do that. I think a couple months ago you went on the whole. It was like part one, part two. You had one of those ones. I never had a part one, part two.
Speaker 3: We get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: I had a part one part two.
Speaker 5: I might have made a thread, but it wasn't my Like I don't like spill like my personal life, you know what I'm saying, Like my personal life is not on Twitter right, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Just going off.
Speaker 4: It's on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Fuck him and it and it is this, this, this, this and that like that, Like, girl, are you with your baby daddy on your own time?
Speaker 3: I don't want to read this.
Speaker 4: You close.
Speaker 2: Then you're doing the thing that confused me when people do that. You do all of this, get us involved in this great story, and then tell us mind our business. Tell us to mind our business and get back with the person. Mmmm, that's when. Now I'll get mad, Like, hold on, why y'a ain't telling me y'all made up? And now y'all cool? Now I was invested in this. I read all seventeen posts like I feel like I'm a part of your relationship. Now.
Speaker 4: Everything's for attention, not everything, not every everything on social media. You don't bring something like that to Twitter to not get attention.
Speaker 2: Everything on social media is for attention because if that doesn't, whatever you post and if it don't get no engagement, yeah you're mad. You like you. It's for attention. You want people to see it, You want people to respond to it, you want people to react to it.
Speaker 5: You want people I can't agree that you might want people to like react to it, but I don't think you're like, I'm going out here for attention.
Speaker 3: I think some people just.
Speaker 5: Tweet all day and then when they get angry, they just start going off. I don't think that the Twitter is like I'm going to take this to Twitter so that people can like. I think sometimes people are really angry and they put everything else on Twitter, so they're just not using their brain and they're just typing.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's everything is for attention.
Speaker 4: I don't think like the reason is for the attention. But I think you're seeking a validation by putting something like that out there. Yea, if that makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, I could understand that.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to say like attention, like somebody's just tweeting to get I think some people are really fucking angry and just don't know how to control their emotions and they go off on social media.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because y'all kind of y'all grew up like y'all were in high school on social media, right. Facebook came out like what oa I was.
Speaker 3: I was in middle school.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was in like eighth grade when Facebook came out.
Speaker 2: I was on my Yeah you was in high school on Twitter. I was in high school on Twitter.
Speaker 4: I never a Twitter kid, Thank god.
Speaker 2: I Did you have Instagram in high school?
Speaker 4: College?
Speaker 2: College?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I got on Instagram my freshman year of college. I think that was I think Instagram had came on maybe the year before. But when I was in high school, I was a Twitter like. I was on Twitter like NonStop. And that was back when Twitter was the majority of the people you were talking to on Twitter you knew in real life, like you know.
Speaker 2: So you wasn't following just random people on social media like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not like that.
Speaker 5: Every once in a while, Like there were a lot of New Yorkers that I've met through Twitter because New York Twitter was kind of like a thing.
Speaker 4: But Instagram launch.
Speaker 3: The majority of the people I follow were from my high school.
Speaker 4: October Damn, October is popular. October sixth, twenty ten, so I probably I think I downloaded it in like twenty twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Instagram, I was on September twenty eleven. I got on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Because I got I had a BlackBerry before you gave us iPads, I was able to download Instagram.
Speaker 4: I never had a BlackBerry. Yeah, I missed that whole phase.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we did grow up on social media.
Speaker 5: I was on I was making MySpace pages in middle school sixth seventh grade, and then Facebook throughout the end of middle school into high school, and then Twitter towards the end of high school.
Speaker 2: I've been having fun on my scremuinator. I've been like unfollowing a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is cleansing like spring cleaning a little bit, even though it's not spring.
Speaker 3: But well, how do you know who to like?
Speaker 5: What's your your criteria for the unfollow People that I.
Speaker 2: Just don't wish to see all the timeline anymore, People that I just don't my bag interact with anymore, People that haven't posted in years, that I obviously are not active on it anymore. Like I went all the way back to like the first person I followed, Oh, she started and then worked my way, started working my way. I was like this, she hasn't posted in six years? Like why am I still following this person? We cool in real life, Like I don't hope they don't take it personally, but it's like, you know, you're not even acting on why am I?
Speaker 4: It's funny you say that because with my birthday just passing.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, thank you, thank you Holy now thirty thirty two. Yeah, Magic Johnson.
Speaker 4: That's right, my aids here. Yeah, but that is so inappropriate. But brother's on Wednesday, so I obviously I get a lot of those messages like have birthday, like let's catch up and all that. But then, like the great thing about Instagram is that you know it doesn't delete the messages, so I'll see, Like, when's the last time we exchanged the DM and it was like a year ago? Another happy birthday message. Yeah, Like we're at that phase where it's like I can just clear out the we don't need to follow each other.
Speaker 2: On my birthday, I noticed that, like some people you happy birthday, and I'm like, the last time, yeah, not look not like I'm saying I'm looking to DM this person, but the last time this person DM me was this time last year, the same day last year, the same same message, same response from me, Thank you. I feel back.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't even hit you on your birthday. I don't even know your birthday.
Speaker 5: When I go to wish somebody happy birthday and I look up and the last time we spoke was the last time I wish them happy birthday and they didn't wish me happy birthday.
Speaker 2: A media unfollowing Really, yeah, why do you? But I'm a girl, Oh yes, we noticed that.
Speaker 5: I'm not about to be I'm not no dick writer. I'm not about to be wishing you happy birthday every year.
Speaker 2: But why you got to take it?
Speaker 4: That person?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why you got to take it all the way.
Speaker 3: It in like you've been following each other for five years.
Speaker 5: You're telling me you never wish me happy birthday once, but I wish it to you every year, Dick writing not for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just okay, it depends on who. It depends on who the person is. Do you know the person in real life or is.
Speaker 5: Just like, yeah, I'm a person in real life. It don't matter if I know you in real life. But yes, the people I know, I know them in real life.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand how people get so upset with something like people don't wish them happy birthday. I'm the total opposite.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not upset, but it's just like I'm not about to be wishing you heavy birthday and you didn't do the same to me, because like, my birthday is a whole thing, so you know, it's my birthday for a month. I post about that ship for a month straight. If you going through all my videos and you just couldn't just hit the happy birthday. But again, I don't watch people if I don't if we're not close, I don't watch people's stories like on their birthday, Monk, because I don't want to accidentally hit their birthday because once I watched your story, I feel like I got to wish.
Speaker 4: You every birthday.
Speaker 2: I agree, you would be crazy to watch somebody's happy birthday rollout.
Speaker 4: And now exactly, I just feel like, really, I just don't Maybe I just don't look into it that.
Speaker 2: If a person, if a person has like twelve posts on their stories, that's all happy birthday, and you watch all twelve don't say that and you don't say happy birth there's something wrong, Like, bro, what you like? Come on, man, you just watched twelve posts and didn't say happy birthday.
Speaker 4: I don't take it.
Speaker 2: I also just don't expect a lot.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just because I expect nothing from the like if you just follow someone on social media, like that's the extent of the relationship. I don't need you to be interactive in my life at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But that being said, thank you to everybody that did my I've been trying to respond as best I can. Thank you everybody that wish me happy birthday. It was very, very welcoming, very.
Speaker 2: Loving, flooded flood No, I mean I'm doing more.
Speaker 4: I'm not, it's not like that, but I'm doing in like some version of like a copy paint and.
Speaker 2: Response is gonna take about a week for me to get back to everybody, but it is nice.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that gay ass message that you wrote on Twitter yesterday?
Speaker 2: How is that gay? Let's break it down, pull it up.
Speaker 4: No, see, no, this is not see this is not the monkeys right.
Speaker 2: The monkeys do about all I'm doing zooming. Let me read this. It's your birthday, so.
Speaker 3: Let's just do the let's do the highlights. Small.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to is gonna kill. I'm not gonna make it. I'm gonna listen, We're gonna stop, We're gonna go in this beautiful audio journey together. I'm gonna read these words. Let's just close our eyes.
Speaker 4: And can I set the stage. I was jacked up on a bunch of coffee at UH, I was at Dumbo House, staring at the water, fucking zooed it off coffee, and I just wrote this on a Google doc and then, like the conversation we were having earlier, like wonder what people think about this? So then I put on Twitter.
Speaker 2: It was just for me, So this is like a glimpse into how you were feeling.
Speaker 4: And literally, yeah, just said this is you'll see. Did I recap like the most recent days leading up to my Birtha's all.
Speaker 2: Right, so let me let me try to do some justice as we wish Julian a happy thirty second birthday.
Speaker 3: Just do the first paragraph.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty two today and I feel it. I've been listening to my body, not in no way where I see the hues of my shocks running from the top of my head down my spine like that tart of a man sitting Indian style, a term I'm sure we're no longer supposed to use.
Speaker 4: I don't know the sound.
Speaker 2: Hold on, man, you can't do it in that tone, and then the fuck it up? My come on man, this is my me. Hold on ah another sign of aging. Remember when we used to say filling the blank? What did you used to say, Julian? I thought you wrote, why are you thinking of me? Shit that you write me?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on my bad page. Let me get back into my shit.
Speaker 4: Kill me good.
Speaker 2: I've been getting acupuncture and cupping treatments every week for the greater half. Alright, I told you hold on, hold on right, let me do that. I wasn't expecting to read Greater Half I've been getting acupuncture and cupping treatments every week for the greater half of the year. My healer, as they would like to be addressed as deservedly so, has taught me a lot about how the body is interconnected, how a pain in my hip can be relieved from a pressure point.
Speaker 4: In my ear, which is true by the way.
Speaker 2: I had hamstring tendonitis from the NYC Marathon this past weekend. I know what you're thinking. No, I did not run the marathon. Come on, this wasn't supposed to do a hei. Hold on. I was supporting a friend and after fourteen miles of walking, cutting through crowds and light jogging, woke up and couldn't bend my leg or put pressure on it. That lasted four days. My doctor basically told me aging was the cause and recommended popping, advil, icing, applying heat, and my thorogon, which I used while watching the Penguin Grade show Amazed rad show.
Speaker 3: It No, wrap it up. We're not gonna read this all. We're not.
Speaker 4: No, it gets worse.
Speaker 2: That's thirty two, But I'm happy about it. I love new experiences, good or bad. I used to romanticize the twenty seven club. But dying of an overdose would have robbed me of the daily natural decay.
Speaker 4: That's a bar.
Speaker 2: That is a bar.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I played basketball last night. Going from NAT to I played basketball last night.
Speaker 4: I was just going through recent shit.
Speaker 2: I'm fundamentally better because I have to be l it makes sense. This is all right. See, this is this is where I think I'm gonna stop after this, because now you're about to piss me off. Playing above the rim is no longer an it's not. I can't fucking jump anymore. Julie, you never played above the rim.
Speaker 4: Nay, fuck up.
Speaker 2: Vince Carter played above the rim. Julian Nichols never played not Vince Carter. But so you shut the fuck up. Aging is physical. It's a clock that once ticked silently but now ticks like a swatchwatch.
Speaker 4: And for those that are watch had, swatchwatches have very loud tickers. That's a bar to putting that out there. God.
Speaker 2: See, you know the thing about when you say this thing, you're not supposed to explain.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just you know, just supposed to like people said, swatchwatching.
Speaker 2: But then you end it this beautifully and I hurry up. Because the marriage doesn't want to hear some more. This morning, I limped down my apartments and even pre war stairs due to a load of laundry. I chopped off my beard in between switching cycles while listening to Ethiopian jazz and facetimeing my parents. They're happy about my birthday than I am their baby. Their baby getting older is a total of their longevity. I mute myself in full laundry as my mom recites memories. These stories are families legacy. I've been told the same ones for years. Younger me would cut my parents off or finish them in a sarcastic tone. Now I let them walk, I let them talk through it, listening for a new detail they may have added this time around. How my dad played pick up basketball with with fat back. It's always a old ass sixties thing fat back. Nobody rebounds like fat back. He could never play organized ball because of his temper. My dad says, with a sigh, what could have been. It's my role as a son to make sure these stories live on, to carry the family saga from my Jitu's family in the northern mountains of Baskinta Lebanon and my great grandmother, sharecropper roots. Here's to the next three sixty five, well three sixty four.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, thank you, Demeres.
Speaker 2: That was pretty. That was come on, that was well ritten.
Speaker 4: I was gonna write something today.
Speaker 2: No, no, don't, we don't. We don't deserve it. We don't deserve it. Not today, we don't deserve But happy birthday. I'm glad you shared that with her shared those Are you glad that he shared that. I'm glad. You know, we get that, we get a glimpse in him because you know, Julian used to play above the rim, so he's getting older now and his knees don't you know, the tender nights, you know, the fast twitch muscles don't react like they used to. You know, I.
Speaker 5: Actually love you so much. That's why I'm honest with you. That long drawn out ass.
Speaker 2: Get to the point she got to the point was the story. That was the whole point. The point was he can no longer jump like he u because he's thirty.
Speaker 4: Also, Demeris retweeted it and then deleted her tweet because people were making fun of your retweet.
Speaker 5: So nobody was making fun of my resweet. Everybody was left. He called me and agree with it.
Speaker 4: And then everyone was like, that's so disrespectful. This is poetic and beautiful. Then she deleted it.
Speaker 2: Why you deleted it, BABYD?
Speaker 5: Because I because I'm off social media and I'm off Twitter, and I just kind of was like, and I didn't want to get canceled.
Speaker 3: For calling you again.
Speaker 2: Reposted it and then deleted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I deleted it.
Speaker 5: I didn't want I didn't and I felt bad because I'm like, I don't want to get canceled for calling him the G word.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so we'll do it on the podcast. Yes, I'm gonna do it on this platform with a much lesser audience.
Speaker 3: Like what I mean? But Twitter is like, you know, a Twitter with all the fucking thing pieces. That's another thing that's I didn't get the funk off Twitter. There's so many thing pieces. Everybody's a goddamn political political science major. I'm over.
Speaker 2: Yeah the politics now is I mean I said that election election? Yeah, election time. But it's definitely it's like, can we just get back to just having fun? Like everybody's taking things so serious and we should take things like election in politics seriously to some degree, it's gonna be what it's gonna be regardless, but it is definitely feeling like, you know, you can't express your opinions without you know, people will say how they stopped talking people based on who they were voting for.
Speaker 5: Well, that type of stuff has been happening. I don't care about that, but that's stupid than me. I mean, you can feel that way. I think people think that they're who they voted for. And I really don't want to talk about politics ever get on this podcast. But I think people think that who they voted for is connected to their morals, and if we don't have a line in morals, then I don't want to be friends with you or talk to you that I can understand.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about just the thing.
Speaker 5: Every single thing that anybody says is a think piece. Every joke somebody makes, political or not, is a think piece.
Speaker 3: Like Twitter used to be a fun, chaotic place. We should just go on there and tweet stupid shit. I remember life skin versus dark Skinned.
Speaker 2: Remember that, and then they silenced us and they said that things were offensive and everybody started having his victim mentality based on what people were tweeting.
Speaker 5: I want Twitter after darkback. I want hashtags. Back, Like I just want, like I don't want to be a.
Speaker 2: Like just the good you just want to laugh and have fun, laugh and have fun.
Speaker 5: All these everything is a fucking think piece. Everybody's writing these laws.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to be a victim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing I don't understand most about it a lot. Like I look at the things a lot of people sit and say on podcasts and on social media, and I'm just amazed at the amount of people that just walk around daily with victim mentality. It's crazy to me, Like, and I don't want to feel insensitive, because I know people, we all go through things. But I just feel like people are looking to wake up and see what can I what can I feel like is hurting me today or bothering me? Or what can I take offensive today? Like people go out and just look for that, And I'm just like, bro, it's really not that deep. Like it's not that serious. Like I prom I know there's issues in the world, and I know there's issues in our country and day to day lives. We have our shit. I get that part, but it's also not that deep. It's not that heavy, like and I see people just that's the mentality. Now everybody is like, oh, I'm offended. I'm like about what somebody tweeted that you don't even follow that somebody just read too and filling your timeline and now you're doing a whole post and a whole TikTok based on this.
Speaker 4: Like, but I think people do that because when you have the it's crazy to say, like, when you have it sounds counterintuitive. When you have the advantage of being a victim, then it can become an excuse for your shortcomings. So it's like, all right, well this didn't work out for me because they won't let me, you know, move up in my career whatever the general you know, if it's a relationship problem or a career problem, I'm not making this much money because of filling the blank. So it just like kind of deflects the on this off of you and your you know, your shortcomings. It's like, oh, well, this doesn't happen because it's not supposed to happen for people like me. That's what annoys me. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you want to complain about systemic racism, and I get that, but you complain about racists that like work at cvs' That's one thing I've nevernered you complain about racists that work at CVS, Babe in their tweeting.
Speaker 3: They're not bothering you, They're not affecting you in anyway.
Speaker 2: I just don't get. I just don't want to be Yeah, Like I just don't get you know, people's want and need to just feel like a victim. I just you know, if something bad happens at nine in the morning, ten in the morning, wherever you're ready to go to work, I get it. But it's like that doesn't mean that the entire city is against you because something bad happened on your way to work, or that people don't like you because you're filling the blank. Yeah, Like that's just to me, It's just it's like, what the fuck are we talking about, Like, let's just it's okay. Life is, you know, tough at times, but the whole world is not against you. I can promise you that.
Speaker 5: And even if it was, like you still got to live anyway, Like stop sitting.
Speaker 2: Rent is still due.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you sitting in your doom and gloom like you're having a bad day, You're not having a bad life.
Speaker 3: I feel like some people grinted.
Speaker 5: There is like clinical depression, and there are people who have chemical imbalances. But I think some people are so depressed because like they're comfortable in that feeling. They don't know how to handle happiness or how to accept joy into their lives. Like they're not chasing joy. They like like chaos and instability and feelings that are like that make them feel uncomfortable. They like that They're used to it. That's probably what they were raised around. But yeah, like it's like be happy like I so and io campeach and you know, I love my friends. That wasn't that wasn't shade, But it's how do you feel, sir, Like find the good in life and like enjoy the good like damn, Like I woke up today, like I have food in my fridge. Yes, the fucking eggs are eighteen dollars, but you know what, I was able.
Speaker 4: To buy them anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can plan on. I'm like what this cause what this is fucking crazy. I'm I'm still gonna get it, Like, so what's the problem When do y'all realize? And this is something I thought about like the last week looking back at a lot of my friendships that you know people that you no longer speak to and talk to. When do y'all realize that a friendship that you have is it's kind of of like over with. It no longer aligns with who you are and and the person that you're becoming, Like how how do you navigate through that? How do you how do you talk through that? Like do you have a conversation with the person or do you kind of just let the friendship kind of fade, fade out, phase away? Like how do you do that?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let the fait, I'm gonna let a fade. I'm gonna let the fade happen kind of guy. You'll let the fate happen more often than not. I just let it go out. That's happened to me. But then there's always that other's always a side to where it's like you always want to be the one that's like, well this isn't working out, but it's not my fault. But I've been in the position probably like two times or that I can at least think of where maybe I'm the one that this person's outgrown, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's interesting to have that like point of view on it where you feel like you're the person.
Speaker 4: That Yeah, then I don't want to say like the word problem because it was there was never a problem.
Speaker 2: We never had like it doesn't have to be a problem. It's just like life happens.
Speaker 4: It was just like one in particular, he got we were inseparable best friends, he got in a relationship became wiped up immediately they were like this and then they up and like moved across country and I live like in LA and I was like, huh that all that happened so fast. Then we just like stopped talking and got married. Wasn't invited to the wedding. I'm hear anything. It was just like but I wasn't like I didn't take any offense with it. I was just like, yeah, like I guess that's just how shit can happen. But that was like my first time where that felt like damn, like that really all that time knows my parents, I know his parents, like our parents have met each other. It was like it was odd, but I don't know. Yeah, that was That was the one that I always think of and that still occasionally passes through my mind where I'm like, it's weird because even we have mutuals, but even those mutuals, he kind of fell out with all of them as well. And we've all had that like group talk where it's like what happened, Yeah, well we know what happened, but it's not like a bad thing that that happened. It's just like odd that it just fizzled.
Speaker 2: I got a close well, we weren't close friends. We haven't spoken in almost two years, but like he stopped talking to me. Funny because we was talking about earlier. He stopped talking to me because I didn't wish him a happy birthday on his birthday. Oh that's a little okay. So now y'all okay, I'm glad we're on the same pit because now everybody's been like, yo, you should reach out. I'm like, but how do as a man and y'all know me, I'm like, I'm from that I'm from that cloth that ran out a long time ago. How I can't have that conversation because.
Speaker 3: It just it feels nasty.
Speaker 2: It's like a lover's quarrel type of feel. Yeah, like, yo, bro, I know it's been a minute we haven't talked. No, you were mad at me because I don't wish you havey birth I just I don't. I don't know how to. I don't know how to call him and not start like laughing at him. You really stopped talking to me because I didn't wish you happy birthday? What type of clown?
Speaker 3: It's more than that? When when was it that you didn't wish him happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Almost two years ago?
Speaker 4: Did he wish you ever? I can't mean asking that.
Speaker 2: No, his birthday is before mine, but that's what I'm saying. I wouldn't give a fuck if he didn't wish me happy birthday, like I've been with people. I've literally been with people on my birthday and they didn't tell me how birth night.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, did you wait? Were you that I thought you yesterday and didn't wish you every.
Speaker 2: Birthday at all?
Speaker 4: Didn't?
Speaker 5: I called him because I remember somebody took his birthday out of the calendar, so I called him yesterday for some production he did, and I don't know, I don't know who took it out, but I called him and I was on the phone him and then later Peach was like, yeah, isn't it Julian's birthday?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I had a whole phone conversation with him. He didn't even mention it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for himself. I don't know, Like I just feel like the reason why I don't I'm gonna call him because I feel like we have to, like.
Speaker 4: It, calm down now. I wouldn't give it on air, but.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, I just feel like one we have to have a conversation. But it's like you should call him. It's gonna it's gonna lead into a deeper conversation because he can't tell me that he just stopped talking to me because I didn't wish Don't tell me that, bro, Like I've been way too solid of a friend. I've been there for you like I as friends. I don't count favors. I'm never doing that, but you know I've been there. The things I've done and how I held you down in different situations, Like for you to stop talking to me because I didn't wish you a happy birthday, it's something you gotta give me. Don't just tell me it was that, Like, tell me it was something else.
Speaker 5: Tell me why you feel like I didn't wish you happy birthday, because I feel like that's why you stop talking to me.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I be feeling like you because this was another thing. This was another thing I felt like, which is why I said we have to have a deeper conversation because I heard, you know how like I got a bunch of like real close female friends that I'm just cool with, and one of my female friends in particular, she does this thing where she don't like to cause issues, but like if I be like, yeah, I'm about to meet up with my homie, She's like who, And then I say I say like, I say example, I say his name. She was like homie, right, and I'm like, but what that means? She's like nothing, but she'll give me little little So I'm thinking it may be something to where he feels like whatever he says when I'm not around behind my back, it may have gotten back to me. You see what I'm saying. And then now he feels like, I don't know how to have that conversation him because you can't tell me you stopped talking to me as close as we were for almost two years because I didn't wish you happy birthday. I'm not taking that like you know, it's life is life is busy life gets crazy. I don't even know the days anymore. I know, like I don't know the date. I know the days, like the money today, I don't know the date. You know what I'm saying. So it's like, you know that that's not I didn't do that on purpose. So I feel like he may he may have said something or to somebody and they got back to me, and I'm just like.
Speaker 5: Trash takes itself out. And I'm not calling him trash. That's just a metaphor. But yeah, the trash takes itself out. People's own guilt will eat them up. That's why I said, like, tell me why you think I didn't wish you every birthday? Because if it was just you think I forgot your birthday, that don't make you stop talking to me. You think that there's a reason you think that I feel some type of way about you, and why would you feel that way. That's something that you need to have a conversation with yourself and then come to me and tell me why that is. I always peep shit like that, Like people get so mad. I got into I'm currently into it with some friends, multiple friends.
Speaker 2: Oh tell us the t just no, no, just.
Speaker 5: About not wishing them happy birthday. Wait this is a thing, yeah, wish No not giving them happy birthday shout.
Speaker 3: Outs on my Instagram.
Speaker 4: Oh that's some girl.
Speaker 2: But that's all right, fair.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 2: But I didn't post them. Oh no, it's real, beef.
Speaker 4: It's post a popping friend, not the low one. You post a pretty friend.
Speaker 5: I stopped posting every goddamn body. Now, ain't nobody get no post?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Can't nobody complain because that's not true. I post a pretty friend. Like, first of all, I'm a girl. I think all my friends are pretty, like I don't you know, delusional. I think when you're a girl, you're like, no friend, Like you're gorgeous, Like you just aren't like that. I'm not posting a friend because she got more followers than another friend. Like we'll kind of corn ass, lame ass bitch, you think that I am, like you see what I'm saying. So it's just like if you think that I'm capable of playing favoritism and that sort of way.
Speaker 3: We don't need to be friends anyway, because.
Speaker 5: You obviously have spent too many years around me and still have not taken the time to get to know me and know my character.
Speaker 2: So, but see, I think it's easy for women to navigate through that conversation that it is men though, Like I don't. To me, it's just like having to talk with my homeboy about shit like that. It's just it feels crazy. It's like, are we really talking about this? Like women, I understand women are more you know, y'all have more more communicative period though yea, I'm more communicative and y'all have more space to have those type of conversations with men. I know we're supposed to express our feelings and say how we feel and have these conversations. I get it. But if my home will be like, Yo, you ain't wish me happy birthday? Fam? What's up? Man? You like me? Like you like just tell me? Yeah, Like what's up with you?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 2: Like you're going through what? Just just be who you are, you my boy, no matter what. But I can't have that type of conversation, Like it's just crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I didn't get my happy be earth Day from you, mam, and I'm offended.
Speaker 2: I'm offended that you blocked me from your story.
Speaker 4: Huh exactly, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm now I'm offended.
Speaker 4: Well, look I did it for one post. I did it for one post because knew you we're gonna kill me. I really did it yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's what he said to me when he blocked me.
Speaker 4: I forget to unblock everybody, and then they do you guys.
Speaker 2: Why would you want me to see it? I'm gonna laugh at it. I'm still I'm gonna still wish you a happy birthday. I'm not that guy say happy birthday. But it's like, damn, don't block me, let me lak let me get my ship.
Speaker 3: On the want you, Julian, I ain't want you to know he was at dumble House on his birthday.
Speaker 2: I know anyway, I know you on that work. I got all over the city, like you crazy. I know anybody's at all time.
Speaker 3: You do, got somebody in double house. You're supposed to take me.
Speaker 2: To the point everywhere, man, don't worry everywhere.
Speaker 4: It is funny. I only blocked. I had the thought I was like doing blocked the whole crew. I only blocked them all like why was like this is gonna come back around like.
Speaker 2: You blocking me for Like, I'm gonna laugh and still wish you a happy birthday. Only fucking Pansy happy birthday, Like that's all what.
Speaker 4: There was a double house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly what blocking the ball, not the big mouth coworkers. I didn't tell me it was that dumble house.
Speaker 2: So that was peach, fuck your p say that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was I was blocked.
Speaker 3: You should have just got rid all of us. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just feel like at this day and ag and like in this we we are old. I mean, I know you're old, but we're old too, Like he just turned thirty seven. Like we have to stop with the people expecting us to be in touch with their emotions all the time, Like we're not out here paying bills, fighting crime, raising kids, like water and plants. Like we're all just trying to keep saying. I'm not gonna remember your birthday. I'm not going to remember that it's your grandmother's funeral. I'm not going to remember everything. If you need me, be humble enough to reach out to me and tell me that you need me. Yeah, I'm still gonna check on you whenever I think about you. But if I'm checking on you at a time when you don't need me, and then the time that you do need me, I'm not there or I don't know.
Speaker 3: To be there, you have to let me know that you need me.
Speaker 5: And I have no problem like coming to your aid or being there for you, being present as a friend. But I ca can't. I can't, like I can't just know that I have a bunch of shit going on. And that's another thing. People think, Well, you don't have kids, that you don't have anything going on, especially people with kids, like you don't have.
Speaker 3: Kids, you have all this free time.
Speaker 2: No I don't.
Speaker 5: And it's like, actually, no, I don't. I still have a bunch of shit going on. My life has a lot of value and a lot of business. Just because I don't have kids, It doesn't mean that I don't have shit going on. But that's what people with kids think.
Speaker 2: Like one of my best friends, he had a kid a couple of years ago, and our relationship definitely changed, but not in a negative way. It's roy no, not ry, but but they had a kid around the same time. Though actually it's like not too far apart. But yeah, like our relationship changed without a doubt, Like we don't see each other as much, we don't hang out as much, like, but like we still like I cannot speak to him for three weeks. The next moment we get on the phone, we pick up right where we left off. It's like every time, Like and that's the type of friendships I appreciate as we get old. It's like though, like we don't have to speak every day, Like we don't speak every day for me, for you to prove you my homie, be my homi when I'm I'm not in that room, ooh hello, you know what I'm saying, Like, be my homie when I'm not around, don't be my homie when we on the phone and we hanging out together, Be my homie when I'm not there. And niggas get to talk and slick and you're like, yo, who you talking about? Facts? He could pull up right now, you can say the same shit like and we can see how the conversation goes. Like that's the type of friends I like. I don't I don't need to speak to my friends every single day. That's just crazy to me. Like life and you got kids, you got a family, Like if you need me, I'm here. The phone still work, But like I ain't about to call you and pull up to your crib or you come to my crib every day. We're not doing not as adults. We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: That's that you mentioned that. Be my homie when I'm not in.
Speaker 2: A room, Be my homie when I'm not in that room.
Speaker 5: I think different people value different things in friendship. The thing that I value the most is you protecting me, because I am so protect protecting of my friends.
Speaker 3: So I like feeling protected.
Speaker 5: So don't anybody who has ever come to me and told me what somebody said to me. I instantly get pissed at them me because it's like, why do they feel so comfortable saying that you Because a person would never come to me and say anything harmful about one of my friends. They would never even feel comfortable because they know they were liable to get cussed the fuck out. So somebody feeling comfortable enough to you for that information to get to you, and you bring it back to me.
Speaker 3: And you ain't checked them. I don't fuck with shit like that. And a lot of people were like, oh, well, everybody's not confrontational this, this, and that. Well, I don't like having pussy friends. Somebody say something me, you best, I've.
Speaker 2: Done that before. I've called my friend that I was hanging out and some dudes that was there was talking about one of my homies and I text him and told him to come damn. And he walked in and we said, O, I say, yeah, so tell them what y'all was just talking about. I make it. I get right to it. Oh, I make it super awkward, yo, team right here. Don't tell me that you don't like what he said and what he did. And I tell him and it was cool. It wasn't no fight, but it was just kind of like the initial like when he walked in, like god, damn. I was like yeah, and he sat down because you already knew what I gave him the play already. I'm like, Yo, it's a little you know what I mean, a little slick talk. So sweet game man, Yo, what up? He's saying? So what's up? What were we talking about? Got right to it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I like that like that. I got my shit on me, so I did to go down here Are you okay? I'm sorry, baby, I'm working on myself. I'm coming to a better man. You taking drinking like more mushroom water and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Have you guys heard about this? Kaylan? Anything?
Speaker 2: I don't know but she looked good. Yeah, I agree with what mam said. I don't know what happened to all right, I'm sorry? What is is?
Speaker 3: She?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So kay Lonnie was getting killed all day yesterday while me and you were recording. She was getting killed become because some files came out from her custody hearing that she's in with her baby father. It's a really nasty custody.
Speaker 2: Isn't her baby father gay?
Speaker 5: That was so the baby father is coming out saying that he not gay, and that Kaylinie was telling everybody he was gay.
Speaker 2: It's all types of stuff. Kay Lannie ain't saying you gay if you ain't gay, man, she knows something in the world, don't we go ahead?
Speaker 5: So he was basically trying to say he had some text messages from Kaylannie and basically was like, we're Kaylannie and the text missus. Kaylennie has said that heard that they're daughter was her wife in a past life.
Speaker 3: So the internet was killing her.
Speaker 5: Now when Kaylanie came out and clarified, Kaylanie's like, I can't believe I have to speak on this, like these documents were lead a ah. But if you're gonna you know, post text messages, don't doctor the text messages. So Kaylanie came out and posted the full text messages and come to find out, it was really just Kaylanie went and got like a spiritual reading, and the spiritual reader told her that that her daughter was her wife in a past life.
Speaker 3: In the In the text.
Speaker 5: Messages, Kaylanie continues to go like this lady probably lying, like she said, I was here before earth?
Speaker 3: Like what am I a fossil?
Speaker 5: Like mad laughing emoji's like it was kind of making fun of the reading that she got.
Speaker 3: But the husband, well, the baby.
Speaker 5: Father manipulated that he took it to the kid, tried to weaponize it and basically he's trying to make it seem like Kaylanie's a pedophile.
Speaker 4: So they said that she's like yeah, like the headlines or you know, is she involved with a cult? Is her daughter being raised in a cult like environment? And it's all those accusations.
Speaker 5: And honestly, I think that's very I don't know exact what's going on, so I won't speak to anybody's guilt or innocence, but what is giving to me is giving very much anti spirituality. You know, Kaylanie is very sorry.
Speaker 4: No, that's a funny thing to.
Speaker 3: Say anti spirituality people are.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, yes they are, but I'm saying that's just a funny term to me.
Speaker 5: I think people are just like people don't understand spirituality unless it's wrapped up in a particular religion. So I think that that is where a lot of this is coming from, because Kilnie has always been very openly spiritual.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know anything.
Speaker 5: There were some allegations about her letting an adult sleep in her daughter's bed.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the part of these are. The things that I wish weren't we weren't privy to, Like these are the you know, situations and conversations that I just don't think we need to know about. Like, you know, if this is hopefully the daughter is safe, which I'm gonna go out and say, I'm sure she is. I don't think Kaylanie is an evil spirited woman. I think she's taking care of her child, you know, as much as any loving parent would take care of that child. You know, sometimes things get twisted in words, especially litigation court. You got one parent that's trying to get whatever they're trying to get so it's a tug of war back and forth. But again, I just things like this. I don't think that we we need to know about such personal details about you know, person's family. But you know, we support Kaylani over here.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and if it does come out that Kaylanie's a weirdo, then we will stand on it like we stand out with all weirds. I just haven't seen any proof of anything, or any even a skepticism of a proof that she's doing something weird. She's clarified the text messages for herself like so I don't know, but we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: I just wish we didn't have to see what happens.
Speaker 2: I've been getting a lot of those co parent conversations lately, who you would smoke that? Like the past year, like a lot of women that I know, like not saying with them, but like that conversation has been coming around a lot, like you would be a great co parent. I'm like, what does that mean? Like, Nah, woman would like that you would be what she knows that no matter what, if y'all don't work out as far as a relationship like a couple, if y'all have a kid, together, like the baby's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: You too strict for me?
Speaker 2: What you mean? I'm not with you? All right now? I like that we landed here. How am I strict?
Speaker 3: You strict? Every five seconds? Margos? You can't do that every five second?
Speaker 5: Can't nobody do nothing? You gonna tell me that this people is doing this? This is mental illness. You too strict?
Speaker 2: But some of it is mental illness. No, I think we've agreed on certain.
Speaker 3: Things, certain things one out of seven.
Speaker 2: Don't make it seem like I just be saying everything is like, I'm not that guy. Don't make me have to be that guy. I'm just saying a lot of the things that I do speak on is like, bro, this is not Is this okay? Now?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this accepted? Now? This is kind of crazy? And you agree with some.
Speaker 5: Of it, yes, but you're also a very my baby mother not about to be doing this. My baby mother not about to be doing that.
Speaker 2: But tell me, don't just say that no you can't. What is what is this? What is that? Like? Don't don't do that? Like tell me what I said that you was, like, why your baby mother can't do that?
Speaker 5: Because I think that I'm brother can't date certain people like you would be strict about who she dating, even if y'all not a relationship, you won't be strict about who she's dating.
Speaker 2: I'm strict about who my friends that I've never slept with are day in my homegirls exactly, I'm yo, why are you with this dude? But that's not because I'm strict.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, yo, like no that you should be honest with your friends about what I'm talking about. I can't be honest with my baby, which your baby mother. You would be more restrictive than I.
Speaker 2: But sure, my bait because my because now I have a baby with you, my baby, which makes sense. Now you're dating some clown because we're not together, cool, you free to day whoever you want. But now you're dating this clown and then my daughter or my son is over there and now he mad you're not answering your phone, and he popping up at your cribinaf you see where?
Speaker 5: But see that's that's yes, that's anything that will put your child in danger is.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm speaking from like, if you're gonna date, like if we don't work out, me and my baby mother split, don't work out cool. Of course you can date, but like be very demure that the word to use, I don't know, be very mindful of, be very mindful of the people that you're dating, because now you have my child, Like my child is with you. He mad, you ain't call him back. He's stalking you. Now you're going to drop my kid off in school. He pop out the call behind you.
Speaker 3: Trying to break stuff like that, of course, but I'm just trying to I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, why are you dating that goofy ass nigga? Like he got protas, Like I feel like that's the type of ship.
Speaker 2: You gonna see why she stretches. So I've never said I've never said nothing like that. So y'all try to pay me to be this guy. And I'm not that you have not some goofies out here, but you know the goofies too. You pointed out why exactly, Janna goofy so because so because I do it. It's like, yo, you straight you do the same ship you pointed out, I'm pointed out.
Speaker 4: I think you said far more similar than you are, very similar.
Speaker 2: Very similar. Like that's why I be laughing at ship. I don't even say you sometimes I just start laughing because I'm like, but if I said that, dimarras will be like this nigga.
Speaker 5: But it's like you would say it, say shit worse. I put a little brown sugar on it.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 2: See when you get forty. When you pass forty, baby d you don't put cut on nothing. You like list. This is what it is either you. If you offend it, oh well, it's the truth. Be offended at the truth. I can't. I can't argue with that. You can't argue the truth like that's the truth. If I say something that's like, yeah, that's real, you look crazy doing that. I'm a vigor make God, I'm hurt. What No, I gave you the truth, deal with it, change or not do live your life. But I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 5: How would you break it to your friend who is very sensitive, your friend that is very close. She wants to have a baby with the person she's with, But the person she's with is a bum and this is my homegirl. But she don't see him as a bum. But the world know he's a bum, but she don't see him as a bum. How do you politely tell, like, in what way would you at forty, you give me this wisdom. Tell her, Hey, this nigga is a bum?
Speaker 2: How would you and this is this is my friend.
Speaker 3: Your very close friend.
Speaker 2: Let's say a cousin, Oh my cousin, my blood. Oh it's no cut. You don't put no cut on it with your family. I'm gonna say, Yo, who is this? Yo? He's a clown, He he's a bum?
Speaker 3: Does she stay with him? She loves them?
Speaker 2: So you're about to have you about to have a bum, kid, But to have a bum baby? Mmm, if that's my if you's my cousin, see, I'm more If it's just a friend, I'm kind of more like, let me tone it down. But if it's my cousin blood, we grew up together. What that's like? My sister, Yo, what is you doing with him? He's a bum?
Speaker 5: So what if you have that whole entire conversation with him with her and she stayed with him.
Speaker 2: Then she get everything she got coming to her. She gonna have a bum. Reality, she about to have a bum experience. I don't know, Like now you're about to be everything is just gonna be your problem is gonna be issues on issues on it because you with somebody that don't want more, that don't want better, that don't want to elevate, like he gonna end up pulling you down. Now you back in the hood, living in a fucking studio apartment, you would a bum. You gotta cut that bum energy man, like that's just But again, you gotta be kind of sensitive when it's just a friend. You don't want to be too harsh. But you said, cousin, I'm not putting cut on it with my cousin. No, my cousin, get it raw pause raw, uncut, Like, Yo, he's a bumm, he's a lane. Buy you with him? What's the upside of being with him? Tell me what you love, Jackson, Tell me what you love about this dude. Tell me what he does for you, Like when you wake up and you look at him and you're about to get dressed and go to work and he's still sleeping, and you come home and he's still sleeping, Like, what does that do for you?
Speaker 3: And then when you come home he asked to borrow your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you come home, you borrow your car, you get it back on e he in the car with you. When you'll go to the gas station, you don't get out and pump the gas.
Speaker 3: He don't pay for the gas. Don't pump it.
Speaker 2: What are you doing with this nigga?
Speaker 4: Live in New Jersey?
Speaker 2: You gotta ca youre about to give him a baby? You already got a baby with this nigga. You taking care of him. So it's like, you know, that's the conversation. That's just me, though I don't if it's somebody that I love and I care about, I'm just all the way. You know, are you gonna babysit the bum baby? Wash it? I don't watch bums man. I don't watch bum kids.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: The kids are bummy. Ain't right if you're the god, no respect, no fucking This nigga just loud, breaking ship and dirty. He's about like an infant. Oh, if it's an infant, then yeah, But I'm talking about when they get to that age where they don't listen and talk back. I get this little get him out of here. I know where he had it.
Speaker 3: Get this her little waian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he two years from getting this first shisty. I'm out of here. He grady to get his first Nike shisty in about two summers. Get him out of my house man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you would be you wouldn't become a guy father to the bum baby.
Speaker 2: Not to no bum baby, like if you got a baby with a bum. I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 3: Our father, but he needs you more than ever though.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll be around, but we ain't about to go to the I'm not about to take pictures at the church with holding this little nigga. I ain't about to do that. What if he develops a good left Oh, then we could talk. Then we got once. I hear yo, he and the park going crazy right now? My word? All right, let me go get a nephew. You know you hear about your homegirl sonny Like, Yo, you know he out there. He gave him thirty, like he gave him thirty. I'm gonna go pick him up this week and to take him out. Hell yeah, he gonna be somebody. But until then, get him out of here. Man, I'm not watching bump kids.
Speaker 5: I just feel like maul It takes a village, and I feel like the kids that don't really have the most guidance are the ones that you should give guidance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but baby d you're gonna learn that some of these we can't save them all. Some of them were just gonna have to let go. That's just a reality in the community I grew up. I lived in the same building with some niggas that's doing life in prison for murder right now, and I still ca'm like him. That was my man, that niggas a Stone Cooke killing now like both parents, it's had a great went to good schools, Like how where did he make that left at? But then when you think back, you're like, oh, no, I could see it. I get it now.
Speaker 3: He was always a little off in math class.
Speaker 2: He always had that little where it's like, yo, it ain't that serious, Yo, calm down, like you know that type of energy. It's like yo, he going crazy like and then as they get older, it just becomes more severe. But you can see it though. But it's just it's always funny when you when you look back at at kids you grew up with, like, yo, what's up with him? What's up with People start telling you, it's like what, Like how does that like? I'm talking about people that in the same building. We all grew up together, and it's like the way that our lives just go different ways. It's just to me, it's very interesting because just like our start was the same. Granted, every household is different and every you know, parents of different things like that, but to know that I was like shoulder the shoulder as a kid every day slumber parties and all of that with people that are doing like life in prison for like triple homicide, it's like, damn, I used to be me and this nigga used to ship like sega games and ship like that. Like he was the coolest kid in the building, was he?
Speaker 3: But but when he got mad, was he the nigga that start going.
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: Like when he was it wasn't that, but it was it was like you could see certain things where it's like, Yo, you're still mad about that? You know what I'm saying? What niggas still holding all the ship? You Like, Oh I taught a student like that?
Speaker 4: Oh man, that poor kid. I hope he's doing all right. Yeah, like those it was though, like, yeah, Chicago, like through the most insane tantrums I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: And it's like, Yo, you can't be down.
Speaker 4: There's no way this hot over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like what is going on?
Speaker 4: Ship would tomorrow come back tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Still hot. The next you go to.
Speaker 3: Sleep, wake up, eat breakfast, and you still pissed.
Speaker 2: Off some shit mad.
Speaker 4: I'm like, y'all, damn, I'm gonna do that. I hope that kid the best.
Speaker 2: Don't act like you don't, because we'll have how much time we got left peace, We'll have a whole conversation here about how you do the same ship you don'et went to bed hot of the nigga woke up and was hot, still feet burning, but.
Speaker 3: The rage the top of your might have still been pissed off, but the rage part is not still Like when I'm in the rage part, I can't go to sleep until I release the rage. Do you don't see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like, what did you released?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you release?
Speaker 4: Take a ship? I go?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I go to the park and scream.
Speaker 2: You do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a big screamer.
Speaker 4: You know how.
Speaker 2: Nice a woman you're supposed to scream? You know how crazy it is to actually leave your house and be like, I'm going to walk to the park and scream.
Speaker 4: You do, like where there's kids around.
Speaker 5: I had to learn to do that when I was living with Obviously, I was living with my parents, and I didn't want them to know anything was wrong with me, And then in school I didn't want to look crazy. And then now I live below my best friend. If I start screaming, she gonna come downstairs, like, bitch, is you okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just lead a house. Something that you scream at though, Like, yeah, what makes you scream? Now?
Speaker 3: Niggas don't makee me scream before me real me?
Speaker 2: Yeah me?
Speaker 5: When I say you niggers, I mean that and like agreeance, Like I like, it ain't just one another y'all have.
Speaker 2: But I want to know. I want to know, like, what's something that got you to that? Like I'm about to scream? When is it? Because you feel like you're not being heard? Yeah, don't listen sometimes, okay, So I feel like you're not being heard yea, yeah, don't y'alln't y'all don't listen.
Speaker 5: Like I'll go to talk and like I'll be like, yeah, Bigga would just be like on the phone, I'm like, okay, I'll go fuck myself nowhere about it.
Speaker 2: So that makes you want to.
Speaker 5: If it happens repeatedly in the over the course of three years, Yes, that's something that will make you baby do you.
Speaker 2: Got that in you? You got that, you can be on Snap. You can me on season.
Speaker 3: I know I could be on Snap. That's why I'm very good with my anger management.
Speaker 5: Like I drink tea, I know how to breathe properly, like I breathe myself through a lot of things. I write in my journal, I call my friends. I'm very communicative.
Speaker 3: I talk.
Speaker 5: I talk about my feelings because I know when I bottle them up, I'm liable to explode. And it's never on the person I'm supposed to explode on. Like my explosions happen at the most inopportune times. So I feel like that's anger management.
Speaker 2: All right, Well good, I'm glad you can. You should try to scream them all me. Yeah, no, I don't need to scover.
Speaker 4: About a rage room. I've always wanted to do that, not to get out anger, just to like do it just just be destructive. I want to, like, yeah, hit up live in.
Speaker 2: New York City. New York City is the rage room, just going.
Speaker 3: You could go out on the street during trash night and just take a ban and.
Speaker 2: Just make sure there's no people around.
Speaker 4: I'll get shot doing something like that. I'm not doing that, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sis coming up a new album, Sissa, Sissa is She's she's dropping a new album, Lana, allegedly allegedly, It says it comes from a more beautiful place coming off of her.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that she had a classic album her last album. We loved that album. We had a great time she had to when that album drop and was so good. So yeah, Sis is putting out a note that she didn't give us a date.
Speaker 4: Though she said it's supposedly this half of the year, like twenty four. She did an interview with the British Vogue. Yeah, she said, I think I'm making music from a more beautiful place, from a possible place, from a pop from a more positive positive that's a TYPEO positive place versus a more ansy place with the type that wasn't my fault. But she said it's gonna be Allegedly she's putting out a deluxe to s O S and a new album Lana.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, okay, Well, anytime she has all put out new music or so she's put out new music. I mean, we support her, we love her, so we're looking forward to that, especially coming off of that. Yeah, we need SOS album hate that come out. She's a d M me a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh saying what pull it up?
Speaker 2: You know, talking about pull it up the battle.
Speaker 3: And oh yeah, she said it's a big TD bitch.
Speaker 2: Not in those words, not not in those words. But we had a cool conversation. She's she's, she's cool, she she helped. She The conversation felt like, first of all, she led with she respects me, and she's she supports me and has followed me throughout the year. So that was very like, whoa, okay, dope, I appreciate that. So she started with that. Oh and then you know, she dropped the but but it was it was a fun conversation. We had a good conversation.
Speaker 3: Did she say tell Rory high or no?
Speaker 2: No, she didn't say tell Rory high. She didn't say she don't fuck with him, But she didn't say tell him high. But she you know, she she gave me her opinion in her stance on certain things throughout that whole battle.
Speaker 4: And then did they aligned with yours?
Speaker 2: Obviously certain things. She understood why I was coming from certain things. She understoo why I was coming from. Uh, But it was one thing in particular, I think I had said when she DM me that she was more so, oh it was. She was telling me that she was hurt because she was like, Yo, you know, I didn't even want to send this message to you because I really I like you. I fuck with you. She was like, but it would hurt me to hear you say that you weren't you weren't going to watch the super Bowl because Kendrick was before me, and I laughed. I was like, yo, you think that I'm serious when I said that, like, of course I'm going to watch the super Bowl, Like who's I have to watch it? I have to talk about it, you know. So that was her reason, and like she really thought that I was serious about that, And she said that that kind of like amn, you really like like you're not going to even watch the super Bowl? But like you that And I was like, no, it's it's it's not that serious. I was definitely just talking ship. So that's what the conversation was about. And then we just started talking about a bunch of them.
Speaker 5: I think I think a lot of us, especially you, though I think sometimes you say things sarcastically, but you're just very good at doing it, and people really believe that you believe what you're saying.
Speaker 2: If anybody believes that I'm not watching the super Bowl, like, come on, you know what I do for a living. I have to watch that ship.
Speaker 4: Well, Sissa wants to make sure you're watching it. You're more than welcome to join our watch party. We'll have them all with us, so says it. Come to our watch party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can promise you, says is not coming to if she's more than welcome, like she's more than promise you or whoever else, Megan Meg, make sure MAM's watching. I got just make sure and watching.
Speaker 4: Make sure that the address.
Speaker 2: You get him lying, we'll be there. But yeah, out the saism man looking forward to her new album, definitely want to hear the ship she talking about. Because sins got some ship on her mind. She gonna sing about it, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Since I got a song I'm gonna submit to you, just let me know where to send it.
Speaker 2: Please don't because I'm a really good songwriter. What songs have you written? Man?
Speaker 4: I read them, go ahead sing them. You don't even have to sing it, just read the lyrics.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not doing that. So y'all can last.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you one thing that friends do. It could be the most amazing song ever. I'm still gonna exactly, and that's why I'm not gonna read. That doesn't mean that don't put it out our.
Speaker 5: Discord, in our Patreon. And you've heard some of my songs and where I had lives when we've done our lives. I've read some of my songs and poetry.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know it's Derek. You're not gonna like Eric.
Speaker 3: You can't fucking rhyme. I'm gonna do it for darnel because my best thing at the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know the whole ship. When I'm done, A Lee asked, silent like a mine.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, follow my rule.
Speaker 5: So I call your little ass son, I ain't going hard, nigga, you ain't worth this. I'm gonna send you back to the store like a purchase. I have bars and I was like fourteen, bro. I'm just saying, if I'd have kept going, I'd have been Meg.
Speaker 2: Oh Man, all right, Yo, you know how funny that I kept I would have kept going. I would have been Meg. That's what I go into the parking one jumps. I like, yo, if i'd have kept going. Out of been Mike, she can say that I can hit a home run, yeah, same ship. No, but I can actually hit the home run.
Speaker 5: Meg started out wrapping on YouTube. I feel like if I would have kept going, I could have read.
Speaker 2: YO, the funny thing about Julian thinking he hit a home run out of you can hit that ship as hard as you want that shit to be a pop fly going over the wall man.
Speaker 4: With illuming them bad. You're not a illuming him bad, pinging off the bat.
Speaker 2: You're not hitting that ship over the fence.
Speaker 6: I'm not you. You.
Speaker 5: You didn't even run into New York City Marathon. You just it's like jogged along with beer for your friends and you had to take advil and pop icy.
Speaker 4: Hot swaying a bad as different though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot more scruciating on the body.
Speaker 4: Give me.
Speaker 2: We're talking about a home run, not just a base hit. A home run.
Speaker 3: The fucking professionals don't be hitting home runs.
Speaker 2: We're doing it in a game.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about like soft pitch.
Speaker 2: Lob it to you. Yeah, I'm not saying put.
Speaker 4: Fucking show hair up there and I'm gonna hit a home run.
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 2: You know what, I think hit a home run and I was very impressed when it was like a celebrity game. Jerry Lorenzo from Fear God like he had hit a but I think he used to play. His dad was would play baseball. I think his dad, it was a was a managing baseball as well. But I think he hit a home run at the celebrity game, and I was like, that was impressive to me. I was like, what the That's not an easy thing to do, like hitting it over the wall, That's not an easy thing to do. That's not easy at all. But yeah, Jerry, I think Jerry did that in a celebrity game, and I was like, that was very impressive because that's not something you see, like Nigga, you made clothes, you ain't no baseball bat the fuck you're hitting ship over the wall. But yeah, I don't think you could do it, though, Julie, I'm going I'm down that hill saying.
Speaker 4: All right, well done. Mag thee stallion over here. I mean, she can gonna get a Grammy next year.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I'm just I'm saying, if I would have started ten.
Speaker 4: Years ago, you did start ten years mayby do you know you could.
Speaker 2: You could rap right now, put an album out and be nominated at the Grammys next year.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go get a BBL on Torku though.
Speaker 2: So you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do?
Speaker 2: Why Dot? You don't got no BBO?
Speaker 3: Yes she does, has worked, Yes she does, Yes she does, Yes don't she's but it's fake.
Speaker 2: She's come out on interviews and said that it's fake.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: I never knew that. Thank you, shout out to it. I didn't want to talk too much about the Grammy nominations away from my boy to get back so he could. I know he has this thing or two to say about some of the nominees. But it was dope to see Doci nominated for Grammy for her shout out to Doci. Congrats on that. Uh, what'll head? Because I got some it's some people nominated for some things.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, all right, man, Oh damn, we never even had that.
Speaker 3: Is on TMZ talking about j Koby nominated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't, not even not to Jay because they people swear I hate j Call. I don't, but we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: You ready for voicemails?
Speaker 4: We have some born Ready, let's do it. You've got male Yeah, this should.
Speaker 2: You be born to do?
Speaker 3: Is just crazy. I was born.
Speaker 2: I was born right.
Speaker 4: Land. Stevens' nicknames a great nickname, definitely Yo.
Speaker 2: What's the word? Gang is CJ from Texas?
Speaker 6: I've called before, but I got a whole new scenario that just happened this weekend that I kind of need tell opinion on. So Boom, Me and gang outside. We about five d you know what I'm saying. We at the clubs and it's it's let out, so that means it's pop time. It's parking a lot of pivots. So we're going around, you know what I'm saying, approaching ship walking, shit down, getting all little one b ones or two V twos off, getting our numbers up. We happen to see a group of women that we dealt with in the past and they see us, so they come over and we chopping it up and shit, you know what I mean. They ask us what we're doing after this. We say, we with y'all on, So they're like, all right, yeah, cool, come back to the crib. We got bottles and shit there we're gonna turn up all right back. But one of the girls say just don't bring your homeboy Mac.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I know my nigga Mac can be on some scared the whole shit sometimes, but I'm like, damn, like my nigga Mac can't pull up. She did so, all right. I told my nigga Mac, you know what I'm saying, Hey, the whole say you can't come. We're gonna go ahead and make this little move. Long story short, we go over there, you know what I'm saying, and complete the mission. Had a good night, but my nigga Mac was mad at the whole squad the next day. Now, in my opinion, there's plenty of fish out in the sea, so you can go ahead and try to find you something, you know what I'm saying for the night, get you a little cuddle session or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Right, But nigga he was mad at us.
Speaker 4: Now, question number one is are we wrong?
Speaker 6: And number two, have y'all ever been in a position where you had to tell your homeboy like hey, I would say you can't come.
Speaker 2: Well, let me start by saying this from my experience again, I'm a little older. If the person is mad that the women said they don't want him there, and y'all went ahead and still went and linked with the ladies and had a good night, and they mad that niggas a hater because any of your homies they gonna laugh at it. They go like, damn, why they want want me to come? Like yo? Now, they said, you be wild and you be scaring the ladies. They be getting scared. You be doing too much a real friend and be like all right, cool, y'all, go ahead, have a great night. Hit me like whatever, whatever, And then you go home and you figure out like, damn, I'm scared like the women like, I can't be acting like that. I gotta change. I gotta switch up, Like I don't want to be the one that's left out of the you know the night where the girls like we're going back and hanging out with them and they're like, nah, he be tripping. Like so if he's mad about that, you gotta look deep into that friendship with homie because he's the one that's he'll he want the whole. If he can't get nothing, none of the homies can't have fun. You don't want to be around friends like that. That's that's that's just the early sign of somebody that's the hater. From my experience. Yeah, only speaking from my point of view. A person like that, that's just the tip of the iceberg. That nigga is a hater. I'm surprised mac cain't show up shut the whole ship down.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing while a man like that, like if you're taking context clols, why would he go back? A man that's scaring the holes that's so much, you scaring the hole so much, the holes that you can't be around. You think a nigga like that gonna go back and reflect on what he possibly could have did. But oh, he ain't that type of nigga. He's a scare the whole kind of nigga. He's gonna scare his friends too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Craig and you might be right, he might be that type of first. But it's like you got to understand that that that energy of him being upset because women said he couldn't come over, like couldn't come to the crib. Like if he's mad at y'all for going he's a hater, he's supposed to be happy, laugh at it, like Dad, my baby, I was tripping last time we hung out with them. I can understand why they want they don't want me to, But you can't be mad at the homies for going to complete the mission and have a great night with some some some women, Like that's the whole point of going outside. Were going to the club to meet women and have a good time.
Speaker 3: Like, well, he probably don't.
Speaker 5: He probably don't come into contact with women unless his homeboys is bringing him around anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's do you need to lead that pit bull in the fucking leave him in the house if you don't, If you don't not act around women, you can't hang out with me, Well then boy or not.
Speaker 4: The second part is you obviously was offended and made a big stink about the next day, how do you talk to him?
Speaker 2: You had that conversation, like, bro, a big stink. Don't never tell me a nigga got a big stink. Now have that talk with your friend. They let him know, like yo, bro, like you got a chill, Like we be going out and you know the women you too aggressive? You too, you keep pulling your gun out like nigga. Yeah, the women don't want to see that. You're scaring them. Like you're supposed to have fun, crack some jokes, you know, be respectful, but we're gonna have a good time. Like if he don't, if he can't, if your friend is not receptive to that type of conversation, cut your losses now, because he's gonna enjol A in a bad position.
Speaker 4: When people say this is she directed? When girls say this is scared of the hose type energy?
Speaker 3: I know, like the.
Speaker 4: The thing that comes to mind is like the like gangster with the gun all that shit, But like what's like a normal guy version of that, you know what I mean? Like, what's the energy that they give off that makes the women be like no, not someone that's like yo, I got a gun, or like yo, I'm not like someone.
Speaker 2: You standing by the bathroom door when she's going there. So it's just like the lingerer.
Speaker 3: You know that multiple things, like you're scaring the holes is easier than y'all think.
Speaker 5: Like it's easier than y'all think. And it's multiple things, different things, different is scary to different woman.
Speaker 2: If I'm thinking about, yeah, it's easy, scanned the hole so easy? Oh so easy?
Speaker 3: Maybe you was scared just now. No, Niga breath was hot as fuck. No ill taking it back, taking a back. No.
Speaker 2: But if I say, like me.
Speaker 5: Let's say me Kellen Naya rocks, Like Okay, we're out right, we're all beautiful, like we're out dudes that are scared of holes, like dudes that's too aggressive, Like they're too like like just you're too in your face and too aggressive and like or like if we're someplace with loud music and you keep trying to talk to me, like and you're making it a thing and I'm like obviously kind of like not you know, like not giving you play, not paying attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit like that.
Speaker 3: You know why you ain't smiling?
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's discussed.
Speaker 2: Or a nigga that's like keep like too like why sitting so far away from me?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's too masculine, Like you're too masculine, but not in the way that we like you to be masculine. Right, So the way we like you to be masculine is you're when you're out with a group of girls and it's only like one or two guys, and it's like you got a whole bunch of beautiful women with you. You go in, you make sure that we're comfortable, You make sure that we're good and like we're gonna have a good night. We're gonna talk to you, we're gonna dance with you, whatever. But if you come out like some like you too aggressive with the flashing and the money, or like you're aggressive with the server or the bottle girl, or you just trying to assert yourself to prove that you're masculine and you're manly, but it just shows that you're really not your really insecure. Why are you yelling at the at the server while you arguing with the bar back, like why are you trying to you know, you're trying to fight with the dudes next to us, and you just it's a pissing contest.
Speaker 3: That's scaring the host too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is what I always think of when I hear scaring the hose.
Speaker 3: This meme, Oh my god, terrifying the host.
Speaker 4: I love this photo so much. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy how photos could be taken out of potast that could be created around just a simple photo.
Speaker 3: That shit is because I ain't nothing she ever sent in her life. That funny.
Speaker 2: I miss you, That's what I'm saying. I look at this, I don't feel like she said anything. I feel like he said something, and that's her reacting to Oh my God.
Speaker 4: The lighting is just everything about this is perfect. It's the Drake yelling and Rihanna's face photo. If you guys are if you're just an audio listener, it is one of my favorite memes of all time.
Speaker 2: It's so funny photos.
Speaker 4: I think I think a lot of men, to your point, that just want to be like over aggressive and dominate. Like I think there's a lot of at least from my experience, like women like the mysticism of like filling in gaps themselves. So if you don't say shit that goes a long way, you save yourself. Just shut up and just hang out and don't be a nuisance. I think a lot of guys feel like they need to be like the man of the group, like the guy that talks the most, the guy that like does this.
Speaker 3: They try it so hard to be a group leader. But that's not you being the group leader.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like when they had that group leader conversation on Twitter, It's like I can spot the group leader and it's never the nigga that's the loudest, Like why are you so loud?
Speaker 2: Like you're not you know, if you had the ability to hear somebody's thoughts while y'all were having sex. Would you want to know New? Why New?
Speaker 3: I'm good because I've I've loved some people like with my entire heart, my entire being, I would give everything for them and still thought some shit while we were having sex that would hurt their feelings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'd be thinking about the knicks when I'm fucking.
Speaker 3: That's because you're detached from sex and you need therapy.
Speaker 2: Well that was Others about to say that's because he something else?
Speaker 4: How is that gay?
Speaker 2: You got pussy in front of you and you think about men's running up and down them, think about the post, thinking.
Speaker 5: It's not, But then you think about the knicks while he's having sex with me, like I'm gonna feel like my vagina is literally like the world.
Speaker 4: Will you'd be surprised when guys think about all right, but what's.
Speaker 2: Something you thought about while he was having sex.
Speaker 5: There's this woman that I love very very much, and it was someone else years ago and whatever. He just doesn't give good head, so he'd be down here like really trying and it's just like.
Speaker 4: Just slamming his nose in it, not even doing that.
Speaker 5: It's just like he just he don't got it, and it's just I just be like, hurry up and just get because I don't want to make him stop. But it's like I just want you to hurt and get it over with because if he was the guy that I didn't care.
Speaker 4: About, I would just like literally just like but then, what would you think about while he's doing that, like an Amazon wishless, Like what are you thinking about?
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking about just you need. I'm like rolling my eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, luckily was in the dark, but I'm just like, oh, girl rolling. But then see a nigga is full of like nig eyes rolling in the back of her head, nigga like she ain't never leaving me. I made that bitch eyes roll in the back of her head like nah, that's not what she was doing.
Speaker 5: Like it's just like and then I got a fake moan, and I'll be thinking about how the fake moan sounds, like if it sounds realistic, Like I'll be trying out different tones in the fake moone.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know. I only did that because I loved him. I don't know if I would want to know. But sometimes I think with certain women, I would want to know what they was thinking.
Speaker 5: I think with certain women, why would you want to know it because you were You're worried about what they possibly were thinking.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's just I just I would just like to know their thoughts, that's all. Like certain women, I just want to know what they was thinking about.
Speaker 3: You want to know if they think it was as good as you thought it was.
Speaker 2: It's not even about it being as good. I'm not even thinking. I just want to know what they're thinking about. You know what I'm saying. It's not like, yo, my doing a good job, that's not mine. That's not what I'm thinking about. I just want to know what they're thinking. Like, that's just to me. I just want to know what their thoughts are on that moment, but not like a set, not as like on my doing a good job. Is she about to come and she enjoying it and she is not? I don't That's not what I'm thinking about. I just want to know, like, what exactly are you thinking about right now?
Speaker 3: And if you're not vocal, then I feel like I don't know what you're thinking and that worries me.
Speaker 2: I need you to be vocal. Hm, you like to talk through you. I gotta hear, I gotta hear, let me hear you otherwise, Because this is interesting because you because you date women and men. Would you want to hear the women's thoughts or the man's thoughts?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know which one would be worse.
Speaker 2: I don't know which one will be worse. Get into some ship.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know which one worse.
Speaker 4: Woman's would have to be worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather know the men's than the woman's really, mm hmm. That's because you know what you'll be thinking.
Speaker 5: Women are mean, I know, and very like crass in our heads, but we're trained to not be like that unless we're on an all male podcast.
Speaker 3: So we're training.
Speaker 2: Your doings thoughts the Knicks, right, Yeah, I'm thinking about the Knicks, the Knicks, right.
Speaker 5: I'll probably be looking at it like her eyeliner creasing, her fucking mascare is so cheap, Like, oh my gosh, she missed that edge.
Speaker 4: We just lost the bulls Brouck. I'm pissed for a five hundred team.
Speaker 2: I'd rather that.
Speaker 4: It's so embarrassing, you'd rather be thinking.
Speaker 2: About the bull Yes, a girl that looking at you like oh I didn't know her, I like was lazy or some ship like that. The track is shown yeah like, oh.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I am baby. Do you definitely ate a girl out in your track? Was showing before.
Speaker 3: Probably a girl definitely ate me out in her track was showing I didn't give a rat souse track for track. I didn't give one fifth of a true.
Speaker 2: Was running track for track, Conductor, cond.
Speaker 3: I can't give a damn.
Speaker 2: I know one time my least showing real bad the marriage was like, conductor, I don't care that your track is showing that he that is hilarious. We got another voicemail.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, Yeah, so this guy, what do we the friend and keep him away from all the women?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Please do Yeah, I see advice.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, very simple, y'all.
Speaker 7: I'm calling from Chicago when I just got this brief scenario before I get to my question. So yesterday I was in my car having my music on shelf of playing and Somewhere in America by jay Z came on and.
Speaker 4: I was made it in America, not somewhere.
Speaker 7: It's like man Magne Carter, Holy Grail was ass and you know, growing up, I'm twenty seven years old. What my parents are R and B Head, So I didn't really get a chance to listen to a lot of rap, hip hop and all that shit until I got into about like eleven twelve when I started to find my own music. And then a couple years later that's when Magna Carta Holy Grail dropped, and so that was my first introduction to jay Z. And back then I was like, this ship is ass, and now this ship is ass. So that kind of like fucked up with my perception on jay Z. And I can't really like fuck with his music outside of the hits like Big Pimping and other shit like that. So I was calling to see or hear your thoughts or opinions, like is there an album or an artist that dropped the project that's critically acclaimed by a lot of people or this artists it's like real notorious for being like one of the best album or whatever it may be, And you know, your first introduction to them was just like ass music and you just really can't fuck with them. You haven't been able to fuck with them since who's that person? Like I can only imagine just to get y'all this more dream real trouble, like imagining kod being the first time introduction to j Cole like that should be wild to hell.
Speaker 2: That's interesting to answer the question.
Speaker 4: So you think jay Z's trash because he heard Magna Carta Holy Grail.
Speaker 3: Which is still better than every album his favorite rapper ever released.
Speaker 2: But that is But it's interesting because the way he phrased it, like if you do meet this artist at this particular album, that to people that have been following that artist for years all agree like that might be his worst album. And if that's your introduction album to that artist, I could see how but just go back and listen to other music, like other songs. Yeah, Like that's my thing, Like I'm not gonna act like nothing before this album. Like if I listen to artists and this is my first time hearing this artist and I've done that, like people put me on the artist, I'm like, okay, Like you know you're going whatever platform you can see other albums of the EPs, other songs I just started listening. I'm like, oh, this person is dope. I may not even like the original song that I was introduced to the artists by, but you get the sifting and going through their catalog though, No, this person is is dope. I don't know what artists that I could say I've experienced that with though, where like I was introduced to them and heard their music and was like, this shit is terrible. I'm never gonna listen again, Like I would always go through other songs, through other albums, through other like I'm not gonna just listen to that and act like other songs don't exist from that person. Like that's just weird to me.
Speaker 5: What it sounds like to me, and this is no shade to you, young man from Chicago. It sounds like some people go into something thinking that people are overrated, and then when they get that confirmation bias. Aha, I knew he was overrated. They're not really trying to do the research to prove themselves wrong. And I think that's what it sounds like to me. Like you heard all the hype around jay Z. You went to this album, was like, oh, this shit trash. I knew y'all was hyping this nigga up and it.
Speaker 2: Never went back all the hype.
Speaker 4: He was like ten when he first heard jay Z. He was like ten to eleven when Magnet Carter came out, So I doubt that was Like, I doubt he was, Like jay Z's the goat at like ten.
Speaker 5: But everybody jay Z, if you the first if you go to hip hop, who people are going to tell you who the goat is? Especially at the time that Magnet Carter came out, was jay Z. That's who people were going to say that they go. Who were people who were people saying we're to go in Magnet Carter came out.
Speaker 4: And win like twenty twelve, thirteen something.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah, So who were people saying was the greatest rapper of all time at that time?
Speaker 4: Well, he's from Chicago. Kanye's name was probably in there. That's the around the time Yeeses came out.
Speaker 3: Has ever said that Kanye was the greatest rapper of all time?
Speaker 2: You're not greatest rapper? Wanted to greatreatest artists.
Speaker 3: They've never said he was the greatest rapper.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever said Kanye was the greatest rapper.
Speaker 3: When people were having the top five list and all that shit. When it came to rappers, Kanye was not cracking the top three.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 3: That was not happened. That was not a thing that was happening.
Speaker 2: Kanye's not one of the greatest rapper's, one of the greatest artists.
Speaker 3: He's a lot of people's favorite, which is different.
Speaker 2: But when you're your favorite and the greatest is different.
Speaker 3: When people are bringing up the nases, the jay Z's.
Speaker 5: If he was to say that little Wayne got tossed in that conversation, he did, whether you believe that he deserves, whether you believe he deserves to be there or not, Wayne was tossed in that arena.
Speaker 2: Kanye was never that guy do. But that's how I feel about I believe it's a difference between favorite and your personal favorite and greatest. I think greatest is more in stone. Yeah, like the Michael Jordan Lebron debate, you can Lebron could be your favorite basketball player of all time, but we star talking about the greatest. We can go to what's already. We can look at the numbers, the accolades, the performance, the things that Mike did that still no other player in this era where it is more offensively friendly, he still has not averaged with Mike averaged in a more defensive era. So when you look at things like that, like that's what makes Mike through every era as time goes on, it and I love the fact that Jordan hates when people do that because he's like erarors are different, the game, style play, everything is different. Like I don't think that I'm better than guys before me, and I don't think that I'm better than guys after me. I think that in my time. If you want to say I'm the greatest, I'll accept that. But I do think that with artists, you can say, Yo, that's my favorite, that's my fair cool, great, that's it's subjective. But when you start talking about greatest, that speaks to longevity, that speaks to consistency, that speaks to body of work, that speaks to a lot of different things that you have to start looking at to make that definitive statement of greatest. Kanye not the greatest rapper. Now we want to say greatest artist, because artist means a lot of different things. He creates clothes, he creates music, he creates you know, He's done a lot of things in the community, things like that. Like, it's the different things that speak to the greatest. Favorite is just something that you like, Oh, I like that album, my favorite album ever, that's my favorite artist, my favorite rapper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he brings up an interesting point though this this caller, because he was saying, like, it's weird because I feel like definitely mall because you've seen like most of hip hop happen, like the releases, like your entry is just like the careers of these guys. Ours is a little delayed, but still mostly like the majority of these guys' careers. I'm trying to think, like who is And he gave the example like kod for Cole, Like what would be a dud album for an artist that you love? Where if that was your first time hearing them, you'd be like, eh, I don't get it, or like I'm not don't get the hype. I'm trying to think, like who do I love that put out a dud? M?
Speaker 2: Yeah you love Lula Wayne?
Speaker 4: Okay, well yeah, find sure for the sake of the conversation, if I heard Rebirth as my first Wayne album, I would be like, ew, you.
Speaker 5: Love this guy Wisconsin album or why album God, which I actually like that album, But if you heard his Wyoming album, you would not become have become a Kanye.
Speaker 4: Fan that yeah album?
Speaker 2: Yeah that was mis as fuck. It happens like but that speaks to we can go through every great artist ever and name the album that. We was like, I can name of Michael Jackson albe. I was like, I don't know what Michael was doing with this one. I don't even know if Michael's in the studio when they did this ship. Like, you know, you can go to that, but that still doesn't take away thriller. That still doesn't take away off the wall. That still doesn't take away you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: It's like every Michael Jackson album ever dangerous.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like you don't like that's just like come on, like this is this is Mike.
Speaker 4: We talked like fifty has no undoubtedly some of the best albums ever. But like I'm trying to like, if your entry point.
Speaker 2: Was if your entry point is animal Ambition you like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Which to our caller, that would have been his first fifty album, right, Which if he's hearing that as a kid in Chicago, he'd be like, and he.
Speaker 2: Never heard, Yeah, he never heard get Rid of Dodd Triant or the Massacres. Yeah, you gotta go back and like listen to that and then understand what I'm talking about. Yeah, it happens is you know, time, time passes, and our favorite artists are the greatest artists. You know, they're not gonna be great forever, but it's like go to when they like hit that moment where it was like, Yo, this is a great project.
Speaker 5: If you wanted to introduce somebody to jay Z, which album what you tell them to go to? Like, if you wanted something that age dwell today, that you think that let's say a twenty two year old could relate to at this point, what album would you send them to a twenty two year old never heard jay Z before.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm sending everybody the Reasonable Doubum.
Speaker 3: I'm sending everybody to the Black album always.
Speaker 2: I would send the twenty two year old to the Blueprint. They all have different answers, Yeah, because I think that sound, the sample and all of that. I think it's more it's easier, more digestible, Yeah, for people to kind of like be attracted to with all the samples and things like that. Reasonable doubt obviously is you know the album that's like, this is what a rapper like? If this, if people know j Z now, then they go back and listen to this album. You can kind of say, oh he was going he was destined to be. He was talking big, big shit out the gate. Yeah, you know what I mean. So, but I think that just like sonically, musically, I think for a twenty two year old, the blueprint might be what I say, I would say, go listen to first Yeah, I got. I mean, I can see why. It has more like, you know, more anthems. It's more like, you know, a.
Speaker 4: Little more friendly for today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like Holve's like, you know, the album it was leaned a little more commercial. I think because of just the production and the music.
Speaker 4: TI is one of those guys who I could see, uh if your first entry point for a TI album album is like yeah, I'm trying to even look at so for our caller, for our caller here, it would probably have been Paperwork m which which is still good, it's okay, but like coming off of paper Trail, Urban Legend and King like yeah, you know back.
Speaker 2: Like you gotta go back VII versus Tip Yeah like you.
Speaker 4: I feel like this guy might have been born at like the era of like duds from all of our grades.
Speaker 2: Twenty thirteen that time, right, it was a little tricky.
Speaker 3: Tricky you can't get goodgain til two thousand.
Speaker 4: Jesus came out in thirteen. Uh, it's a good album, though, Mac Miller Watching Movies came out. I'm trying to think of like good movies that came out that year, because from what we're looking at, doesn't seem like much.
Speaker 3: Jesus is my favorite Kanye album.
Speaker 4: Really, Jesus Jesus.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Nothing was the same.
Speaker 5: Watched the Throne, Wash the Thrones. Watch the Thrones actually my favorite Kanye album.
Speaker 2: But yeah, whatever album you introduced to an artist as if it's not, you know, their first introduction, if it's not their debut album, I would say go back and listen to previous work, listen to some you know, mixtapes and things like that. Because thirteen wasn't bad though, Ma, what you mean born?
Speaker 3: We got Born Center. I like Magan Heart a Holy Girl, But whatever, Acid Wraps, stay trippy.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it wasn't no good albums that came out, but we got some ship that came out that was was forgettable for sure. Yeah, long Live Obviously, nothing was the same came out.
Speaker 3: Nothing was the same as my favorite album.
Speaker 4: God, that album is sood.
Speaker 5: It's Aging as the classic of Drake's. We all thought it was going to be Take Care. Take Care was an instant classic book. Nothing was the same in Views Views.
Speaker 2: I think nothing was the same, probably as it might be aging that that that bottle of wine is a little better, not.
Speaker 4: That one was the same reviews, you dude, nothing was the same. I do views used as aged, like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You sounds better now than it did. It was a knock that I had on Views though, I think it was.
Speaker 4: Was it Grammy's the future record, the one that was.
Speaker 2: I think my knock on, my only knock on that app Views might be Drake's best album. I agree, I think that my only knock on it was. I think that I felt like it was a little it was too much music. I don't think I could have did with about maybe you take. I think it was because I think you had like two dance records on there, and I was like, we could have just did with one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the dance records are like Controller and too Good, too good, Yeah, too good.
Speaker 2: That the fact that the fact that too you know, too good is some artists there would be some most most rappers single best song in a single, It was just an album cut. That's crazy that that Too Good is just sitting on that album and that song would be most artists best song ever. And that's just like an album cut on the album. You see what I'm saying. It's like Fire and Desire. Oh you know, views was a great thing at the time. I remember I was like, damn, I would have cut like maybe three or four.
Speaker 4: Songs with this run to Feel No Ways into Western Road Flows to with You what the fuck?
Speaker 3: You know, just the intro, that's my favorite Drake intro. Keep the family closest, damn it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Drake, all right. Stop.
Speaker 3: But it's not like but not in that kind of way, like at the end of the day, but I get it.
Speaker 2: It's it's definitely you go back and listen to this album and you're like, you appreciate it.
Speaker 4: This is one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree, but yeah go back. Anytime you introduce to an artist, listen to their previous work. You may have caught them and been introduced to them and not their best effort, you know what I mean. Like if I was introduced to some players on their worst game or worst playoff series, like he's trash he ever sturty for the season. He's not trash. You know what I'm saying. It's like you gotta go back.
Speaker 4: No, no, No, he's been proving it.
Speaker 3: Oh he's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say he's trash. He's an NBA player, But he's the other night.
Speaker 4: He has a a man's making a hundred million plots to be good the other night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just the other night. That's that's the season. That's it. That's just one. I think it's a mental thing with Ben at this point, it has to be. It's a mental it's a mental thing. I think that have been. He may need to go get a ayahuasca ceremonies this off season. He might need to do the ayahuasca. Something's got to happen because it's really ego. It's really him fighting against who people said he was gonna be. Yeah at this point, and I think if he lets go of that and just plays, I think he would be a much in a much better conversation as far as uh where he is in the league right now. I think he needs to go strip some of that ego, like let that shit go and just go out there and have fun and play ball doup.
Speaker 3: Has the regular season started?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow, I don't watch basketball, so I'm asking, Yeah, how are the Knicks doing well?
Speaker 4: Lean, Like we said, he's fucking thinking about even thinking about him. We're a five hundred team. It's really fucking to.
Speaker 2: Julius Randall been hooping out there in Minnesota. I told y'all. I told y'all that was a bad trade. Anybody that's in Minnesota, they agree with me. They watched Cat for years. They know we took the bad end of that deal.
Speaker 4: You're five hundred team too.
Speaker 2: It's all right though.
Speaker 3: You keep saying Cat, but you don't mean Karl Anthony Town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's who he is. That's what he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh No, that's Jordan's boyfriend. I'm thinking about the other light. They're all light skin.
Speaker 3: Lama's baby father to Jason Tatum. Jason Tatum. He plays for the Celtics, the green team, Okay, and then Cat. So Cat now plays for the Knicks. Yes, so Cat's ass.
Speaker 4: No, he's playing great. We're just having figured out the It's just just the locker.
Speaker 2: Room is different, style of players, different. You got a whole different play out there. That's the chemistry. Yeah, That's what people don't count. And when they talk about teams that being good. You got to keep these players together for some years, let them, you know, get to know each other, hang out with each other on a personal level. That shit translate into gameplay, and people don't understand that. They just thinking name on the back of the jersey.
Speaker 4: Cat's been balling. Actually he just put out I'm not saying like forty six and ten the other night or something like that.
Speaker 2: He's a great player, but I'm for chemistry. See, I don't think I don't think Julius had as much of an ego as call Anthony. I think cal Anthony came in feeling like he that guy, like y'all need me, I'm the king of the city now. So if he if he was, then why diould he get traded? Why would they trade him? If he was that guy who Julius, no Carl, why would Minnesota trade him? Yeah, just hope trying to tell you they feel like they got a more of a dog when it's time to be in the playoffs and go at these other Western Conference teams. They got more of a dog with Julius Randall okay, and Carl is expensive they don't feel like he's worth his dollar.
Speaker 4: The Knicks just took on. Yeah, they absorbed his old contract and are paying him more. He's making like two hundred and five million something like. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, great player though I only want to sound like he's not. He's a great player, but I just think chemistry. I think having that again, that dog in the playoffs, I think that's gonna come back to hurt the Knicks. I think they should have kept Julius around when he was healthy. Let that team get one more crack at the playoffs, everybody's healthy, and then if it don't work out, then next year you look at Connor's shuffling the deck a little bit. But I think that they should have definitely, because Julius is the guy that turned the franchise around. He got them back to respectable level playoff contention, things like that. Got a shoulder injury last year and Nick's playing well. They did well in the playoffs without them, and I think that's what I feel like, that's why they play. Oh, we could get rid of him because we played well without them anyway, And that's not always the case, so okay, but it is what it is either way. If you're hearing this, when are they hearing this tomorrow? Oh, we will be in Atlanta. We will be in Atlanta next next Friday, the twenty second, November twenty second, we will be in Atlanta. Tickets available now at New Roymaal dot com. And then we'll finish the year out home, have some fun, have a party, have a blast December fourteenth at the Gramsey Theater. Looking forward to seeing everybody having a good time the end of the year, holiday season. Damn the holidays. Yeah, ready, it's crazy, So you get your tickets now newroryenmol dot com. Yeah. Man, it's been fun.
Speaker 3: It's just potting with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Minority Report too. By the way, this is it second and stead I think we should name it. Uh Mike Tyson Jake.
Speaker 2: Paul fight this weekend and if you're listening tonight tonight, if you're listening tonight is the fight.
Speaker 4: I'll be at a watch party.
Speaker 2: And if you listen to this, rest in peace, Jake Paul. I w want to put that in fuck with Jake Paul, but I do have Jake Paul losing getting knocked out in the second round.
Speaker 4: He just shaking his head in disagreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: Not my wife, King, Can we go somewhere?
Speaker 2: Watch this, Watch the fight I got Jake Paul Gett knocked out in the second round.
Speaker 4: I'm watching Friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Well, we'll talk to y' all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm not Nigga, he's just Ginger. But he's not here.
Speaker 6: No, no,