Speaker 1: From my overrated underrated stuff. I've brought some new Halloween things to report on where you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely, I remember.
Speaker 3: It was your passion about it that kind of I think triggered Jacks to then only get like the sort of tertiy airy peripheral.
Speaker 4: I go by Jackson now, by the way, excellent, excellent.
Speaker 2: He wears a little jacket with a pop collar and.
Speaker 4: We don't really talk about it. So it's just like, because.
Speaker 2: It's just is that one X or three x'es?
Speaker 1: I'm curious, Okay, is it like small X, big X, small X or a big small X big?
Speaker 2: Actually it's x X Jacks x X.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, great, thank you, Thank you for the clary.
Speaker 4: Because he got it.
Speaker 2: He got it embroidered on the back of the left jackets exactly old England, the old English.
Speaker 4: Two x'es are silent. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three point fifty seven, Episode two of Dr Daily's Like I Say Production Lo iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. And it is Tuesday, Yeah, September twenty fourth, twenty twenty four, YEP, twenty four days four nineteen, only celebrating two fucking things today.
Speaker 3: It's punctuation and cherries Jubilee, because those are your national days today, shout out. I didn't Cherries Jubilie is with a bullet cherries with ice cream onto. I've never had cherries Jubilee.
Speaker 4: I actually I thought it was like, could not have told you what it is? If that's correct, great, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: What the fuck did Yeah, it's just it looks like poached cherries and then with brandy and syrup, and then someone later put ice gondup. Very very Grandma dish not for.
Speaker 4: It at a time when people were uncomfortable. If they weren't actively getting drunk, if they were putting in their body, wasn't getting them fucked up in someone.
Speaker 2: With some brandy on this sandwich?
Speaker 4: Does poached cherries mean the pits are taken out?
Speaker 2: Poaching is usually putting in liquid, right, Okay? Yeah, but I'd imagine you'd pit them also, Yeah, Like no, I like the pit nice and soft from the long poaching process.
Speaker 4: Damn, I gotta say the absolute balls of cherries Jubilee to show up on Punctuations Day. I mean, this is we all know this is punctuations the.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 4: I like that people are giving punctuation room to breathe or look, we're not monsters here, we know what what day this is. Anyways, shout out to periods, question marks, and exclamation points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big ones, the big apostrophes.
Speaker 4: Do apostures kind of yeah yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I hate thinking.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I fucking hate apostrophes. I do, I do.
Speaker 4: I do not like postrees because they I have one of my last name and it is pain in. Anyways, my name's Jack O'Brien AKA. We can drive around this town with the whalehead that I found. I swear the whale was already dead when we got to the beach. Hey, Kennedy, I'm a Kennedy. That is courtesy of Andrew at Bohemian Rap City on the Discord. Nope on Twitter. Actually that was set along the old fashioned way Yeah by Raven basically on Twitter, and I appreciate it. At Bohemian Rap City one of my favorite Twitter names. Also so well done. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles.
Speaker 2: Grat Miles Great aka.
Speaker 5: A new scandal flew around a Coop four. I'm awake. I'm used to this frame. It once drove me insane in southern Manitoba quite like central Florida. Right, guys make big swings, but I ain't troubled. They intimidate me. Who no, no, no, they intimidate you. You know no, no, they intimidate you. Well, then you should go vot do Yeah you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? November at quite bamfa he who because if you don't vote, that's incentia. Because if you don't vote, that's absentia. Who November is.
Speaker 4: Not fifty oh maybe last election ever?
Speaker 2: All right, shout out House on Salad for that freight Ocean.
Speaker 3: I had to bring it down a few keys so I could hit it with my falsetto range.
Speaker 4: Really, that's not like you were up there, man, that was that was well done.
Speaker 2: No, the original ver Look, bro, you know I look shout out.
Speaker 3: Check out my cover band, my Frank Ocean cover band, Francis c. Whenever you have a chance, we're always playing at the like he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't even try it live, you know not Yeah yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: I've seen one version where I was like okay, and other versions I'm like maybe.
Speaker 4: Not, And then we're gonna find out tomorrow. Why because you're not gonna have a voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, yeah, exactly, I'm gonna sound like fucking super Dave Osborne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the second super Dave Osborne reference voice reference as many days Albert Brooks's brother. Yeah, and we're gonna keep growing to morrow signs.
Speaker 2: So that's something you want more effects.
Speaker 4: Miles, We are chilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorites. One of your favorites. A stand up comedian, writer, producer, podcaster who you know from Lady to Lady. She performed everywhere from a basement in Whitesburg, Kentucky, to the stage of the Kennedy Center.
Speaker 2: It's Brandy Poser.
Speaker 6: Brandy, clean it up all this glass from all these broken Uh you killed you broke all these things over here?
Speaker 4: Like what was that movie there was the woman tornado flew around in there?
Speaker 2: Splash? Isn't that like a thing in Splash?
Speaker 3: I think like shatters all the glass from like talking because her voice is so high pitched anyway.
Speaker 4: And as some as a problem I thought I was gonna have to be dealing with as an adult based.
Speaker 2: On glass shattering, Yeah, glass shattering.
Speaker 4: Because of high pitch noise or bad sounding music or yeah, ye they loved that.
Speaker 1: Do you think I had? Yeah, yeah, I think it's in splash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to believe it is. I've mean, god, I'm such a fan of Daryl Hannah.
Speaker 1: So do you guys feel like Mariah Carrey has ever like her assistants have ever had to like fake shatter glass around her because of her voice.
Speaker 2: Just like reinforce it.
Speaker 3: I mean, as someone who has that kind of range, she's probably you know, her and Ariana Grande probably can get up there with those whistle tones. But that would be funny, Like did you did you get the fucking breakaway glass? She's Oh fuck, I'm gonna have to break a real painted glass once in a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My hand's all cut up from punching the window. Damn. Oh, my hands weeding too, and are completely unrelated. No, probably not from putting it through a pane of glass anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am Googling hasn't always ever broken glass, and according to PBS Learning Media, even resonance produced by sound waves can cause the material to break, such as when a glass goblet is shattered by sound. It is not made up folks, it's real. Take it seriously. A sufficiently high note r right research also a sufficiently high note caem Brake Glass, according to this person on Reddit, And that's all we can trust. Because the Google AI doesn't know how many RS are in Strawberry, I can't successfully answer how many rs are strawberry because they're.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I said, it's arguing with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, we yeah, let's move on to other It's given me a number of wrong answers lately.
Speaker 2: It's just not great.
Speaker 4: It came out, we were like, this is bad, but like probably buggy, and they just like dropped it too early. And then it's like since continued to be bad because it's just they don't have the technology to crawl that many resorts results and get the right answer.
Speaker 1: It's going to be fun to tell our kids and nieces and nephews and stuff later, like twenty years from now. Yeah, the Internet used to have the answers, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, used to be able to find them, yeah, but now it's like buried under auto auto fines. This is your friend who is going to tell you confidently the wrong answer. So basically like what it was like before the first five years of the Internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Internet's just a guy at the bar now great or being in sixth grade, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like that's just where we're going to go river too. It's like someone told me that.
Speaker 4: Like you really think Richard Gear did that with a bunch of Gerbils.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I do think that I'm a trutherer on that one. In this household, we believe. Yeah, man, we need to we need one of those signs. Twitter is always the ex is always Twitter.
Speaker 2: Of his and Taco bell Is health food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brandy, the Kennedy Center, I just wanted to be clear that was we performed on the stages of the Kennedy Center. That was the Robert F. Kennedy Junior Center.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, It actually was a dumpster behind his house, his bones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to make sure it wasn't the Washington DC one named after Kennedy DJ from mt V No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah on Fox now on Fox Yes.
Speaker 1: One of our great Yeah hers as actually her Kennedy Center is actually just is a is a cyber truck that people also think as a dumpster.
Speaker 4: That's right, all right, Brandy, We are thrilled to have you back. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. We're going to talk about Mark Robinson's staff again. We have these like characters that we know are real because they're being reported on in the met like the undecided voter, who like is the star of the mainstream media right now, and it's they're like, we just don't have enough information about Donald Trump, and I don't Kamala Harris, but this is another kind of mythical figure that is hard for my brain to make sense of. And that is the Mark Robinson's staffer who you know, knew what we all knew heading in to be starting to work on his staff and has finally had it after the latest scandal, the porn comment or forum.
Speaker 1: That's what broke them, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah cool.
Speaker 4: Also, we're gonna have an update on the polling that I talked about yesterday, which Miles as an expert poll reader or somebody who doesn't just read poll and say, this confirms the thing I saw on TikTok in some TikTok interviews, like me he's better.
Speaker 2: He has just anything with NYT in front of it. I gotta go. Yeah, we'll check that.
Speaker 4: But Miles has an A plus next to it, and I love grades, so okay, well, yeah, me too. That is funny that they they know their audience when they're using grades to grade the polling the right, right, right, and we get an A plus.
Speaker 2: Sixteen hundred on our s A T WHOA Okay, very specific to age and socio economic bracket.
Speaker 4: That's right. We're going to talk about the latest conspiracy theory to explain how Kamala Harris is continuing to string sentences together that seem like they were like planned out and thought through and grammatically makes sense. We're gonna talk about that. They because they've kind of solved it. Let's be let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've cracked the code. You've been You've been exposed.
Speaker 4: You've been exposed. Kamala, Kamala Hi, the Kamalaye, the Kamale come together, all that plenty more. But first, Brandy, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is an interesting time of year here in Los Angeles where it's like technically fall now, but it's still hot. But I like to try to get into spooky season a little bit. So I just try to like Google for my TV, like the best fireplace videos that I can find, and at night, I just throw up a fireplace. I don't like watch a lot. I just don't watch a lot of TV. Just mostly just listen to podcasts while I'm working around my house or whatever. But I like a little fake fireplace on all the time. And now there's a we've got a real variety. I remember back in the day where it used to just be one fireplace on net fuel lug.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was Aul Lug. Eh.
Speaker 1: Now there's like live fireplaces of all different kinds. There's Christmas ones, there's Halloween fireplaces. There's just ones with like a tasteful fall pumpkin. So I got a real I got a bookmark list.
Speaker 4: Fireplace inside tasteful fall pumpkin or tasteful fall pumpkin thrown into fireplace, or just that it is just a video of a pumpkin.
Speaker 2: We got them all.
Speaker 1: You were underestimating the number of fireplaces that you can watch on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I feel like every like every time I have to. Inevitably, I'm like, okay, fine, I'm now subscribed to this streaming platform. Like each one kind of has their own thing too, Like Disney Plus has ones that are more thematic from like movies than I think. Paramount has one that's just sort of like you know, like the Paramount opening card the Go is sort of like this like mountain esque scene with like a peek in front of it. They've turned that into like a mule log type video. So every I think a lot of people know, like we like looking at fire and feel like and just hearing the crackling of fire or being in a just peaceful environment because we don't have peace even in our own home, so augmented.
Speaker 1: I've honestly wanted to pivot my career to be known as the person that makes these videos, Like I really want to become a fireplace tour yeah creator. So I'm just putting that out there. I'm trying to manifest that from myself. Oh shit, I should do that this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just go live.
Speaker 3: Let's go live on YouTube bro and be like, yo, dude, I got a fucking half quarter of would man, We're about to fuck up the carbon dioxide levels in this area.
Speaker 2: You ready, let's go.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, go make pennies. Make pennies off that video. Come on, you know, like shout out.
Speaker 3: To shout out to all three of you, two of my cell phones that I have tapped into this feed, and my mom for being here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you say? We poke this thing?
Speaker 4: And also you add a little adventure to it. Also, I haven't cleaned my flu or fireplace in years. Called a fire hazard.
Speaker 3: It's been told condemned by the city, but I call that hayden.
Speaker 2: What hasn't been condemned by the city at this point?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Thank you? What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So at Target this year. Target last year had a big Halloween display item that went bye way, you guys know about Lewis. You guys know about Lewis from last year.
Speaker 4: We do like kind of kind of a bitch Lewis kind of like brought the sass. So just just for people, I want to give people who don't know the proper context, Brandy is our foremost Halloween yard decoration kind of trend reader experts. She told us about the giant twelve foot skeletons when that was just becoming a thing. I am conducting this our episode in an athletic stance, ready to sprint out to my low whichever store and purchase some of whatever Brandy's about to put us onto. Okay, great, they're gonna sell out, folks. They're gonna get the TDZ bump and they're gonna sell.
Speaker 2: You know, get there fast, you guys should go to So last year was Lewis.
Speaker 1: Last year was Lewis a target and this year and I haven't really seen anybody talking about him yet, so I might be breaking this. They have a reaper whose name is Bruce. Bruce does a little rap.
Speaker 4: What a wrapping reaper?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, let me see. I'm playing for you guys here. Let me let me see if I have this clip. My name is Bruce, and I'm about to so maybe come and listen to me.
Speaker 7: I like to scare right, I don't care my reaper bringing chills every how?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah he's gone. Is there another verse? He's just going bringing the funk flex drop?
Speaker 1: Wow, Buce, Bruce is in these streets cutting loose. I've never met a Halloween yard decoration that seems like he fucks before.
Speaker 8: Yeah to Bruce he's eight feet eight feet wrapping reaper.
Speaker 2: Ye, Bruce is loose.
Speaker 4: Interesting that they went with Bruce.
Speaker 1: Well, I like it because to me, that also implies that there is like a failed they this was a pitch process to try to beat Lewis. So there's rejected ideas that we've never you know, I want to know about those.
Speaker 3: There's a whole thing that's called like Lewis and Friends is like, that's like the brand of this thing. It's like the Lewis and Friends.
Speaker 4: Bruce Lewis and Friends cinematic universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we're living in their fucking world. Now they're trying to build this out.
Speaker 3: Okay, because now there's a new rockabilly Wow, they got one with a guitar like a like a zzy top like flying v.
Speaker 9: And yeah, and then yeah, the Bruce Bruce one has definitely the most swag. I gotta wait, what is the rockabilly wolf Man? He's just stripe, pinstripe suit, orange bones. Yeah, this guy focks too. I mean, this one, this one definitely fucks also. But I'm not I'm more of a rapper than like a rockabilly type dude. See, this guy is definitely doing cocaine, the Lewis and Friends seventy inch.
Speaker 2: Oh but that's a seventy inch right here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, got pumpkinhead, skeleton body and flying the guitar.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah at the head on the tuning head. All right, damn? Okay, wait, and.
Speaker 3: What is this fucker like to say when you light him up? Here is the debut track from this literal bag of bones.
Speaker 4: Wow, you really adored.
Speaker 3: This rocking after.
Speaker 1: Okay, big rainbow room energy on this guy, so that you adored this gorge videos absolutely rocker billy as.
Speaker 3: It's all like depending on like what kind of failed musician you have in your family. You might have a failed wrapper uncle, you might have a failed rocker uncle, and it's like yellow weed. You're like, all right, thanks Bruce, Uncle Bruce or whatever you.
Speaker 4: Bruce should be the name of the rocket. I don't know. For some reason, Bruce, like Lewis, was the perfect name for that kind of caddy bitch from last year, who I love, by the way, I just like I think he would admit he's kind of a caddy bitch, but.
Speaker 2: Oh he'd be the first.
Speaker 4: But Bruce like just feels off for me. For the rapper maybe maybe it has there been a rapper named Bruce before.
Speaker 1: Well, it had to rhyme with cut loose. I think that's how they started. I think that's where that's where it came from.
Speaker 4: That's right, he was named to rhyme with Bruce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. I mean, yeah, I guess, I guess I can. I can hang with with Bruce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in person he's pretty fun. The rest of them don't really didn't really light anything up in me, but like Bruce, seeing him in person, yeah, he really comes alive to perform, like he really feels it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rockabilly guy kind of just like turns at his waist like back and forth, which you know, so some rhythm guitarists that is the extent of their stage persona. So I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're like on rhythm guitar. Dude, you're not the star man rhythm, You're.
Speaker 4: Not the star What Brandy is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Okay, so my overrated this year is Joanne Fabrics has their own answer to the twelve foot skeleton. They have an eight foot animated skeleton that speaks three languages. Oh yeah, and It's not good though, because the writing on the skeleton, the writing on its phrases are really bad.
Speaker 2: Like these are several of its phrases.
Speaker 1: I haven't been able to find a video of this yet, but one of its phrases is, uh oh, we woke up Grandpa again.
Speaker 2: Somebody better get them some candy? What the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Joanna is like proud of this thing, put it out there, and I'm like, no, incorrect.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: First of all, I was gonna say this about the the Rock and Villy guys that it sounded like they put a gun to somebody and said make up a make up a saying like now on the spot, Like it sounds very poorly thought through and just like and it has to rhyme, but this is this really sounds like so someone was already talking and they were like, turn that sentence you're saying into something that a skeleton would say, and they landed the plane. Very bad, dude. This is Joe Biden was the AI.
Speaker 2: This is some AI shit.
Speaker 3: Dude, As a human, a person with a brain and any shred of creativity, would I'd be like, Okay, what would a fucking skeleton say? And it comes up with please come in and stay a while, watch out for my spider collection. I let them out for a little exercise. If you wouldn't mind please help me get them back in their boxes.
Speaker 2: Fuck another one. I do enjoy a good game of hide and seek, but it's been devilishly difficult to find somewhere large enough to hide. Do you mind throwing a blanket over me?
Speaker 4: See there? It's giving you assignments at the end that really fuck it up like that. The first part was just like rocks, but like you get the fucking the spiders back in the box was like, wait, why did they think that they were? They told that they had to have a call to action like an advertise. The advertising world got involved, or like so you're gonna want to give the kids walking by a call to action?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's also to these phrases are too long because like they're just so wordy.
Speaker 2: They're so wordy.
Speaker 1: You're walking by with your kids and you're like skeletons talking about spiders. I'm just gonna keep going and then he's just talking to one at least.
Speaker 2: Like the cooked out rockabilly one was like, yeah, the craziest hello wee scene.
Speaker 3: This motherfucker says, welcome to my stylish haunted home. I can't take all the credit for its trendy appeal. The maniacal Banshee in the closet deserves some praise.
Speaker 4: Wait that.
Speaker 2: Joanne fabric again.
Speaker 4: They're trying to build more into this. They all want to create their own Halloween decoration, shared cinematic universe.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: She and the clot like it really is the is that even a.
Speaker 3: Thing from like literally like literarily, like are Banche's associated? I thought they like get people to crash into the rocks and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought Banshee's just like hung out and like the aloud As ship, not like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like having a conversation with someone like that. You just immediately want to get out of the conversation where they're like, oh well, I can't take all the credit for this thing, my aunt, and you're like, oh my god, what's the fuss? Like how did I just like get into like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, why don't you hang out? Sorry about my pubic hair collection. My fan knocked over the cardboard box that they were all in and it blew them all around the house. Do you mind helping me gather them and putting them back in the box.
Speaker 4: I know that's not true, because that's very funny.
Speaker 2: Cardboard box full of loose pubes. Damn all right.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting but also impressive, but also like.
Speaker 2: Damn all right.
Speaker 3: At least you got like some kind of weird interest on the old your friend over here, the spiders and the banshee in the closet.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, I can't take all the credit. It's like such a wild way to open a paragraph that you're gonna say at someone.
Speaker 1: I know, I like found this one, and i've i've, i've. It's been making me very angry thinking, how how dare you even like put this in the large skeleton? Ouvra It's it's just so bad anybody any how many writers are unemployed right now that would have been able to punch up this skeleton.
Speaker 2: I just came up with box full of pubes. That's a fucking throwaway.
Speaker 3: Joe, and exactly return my calls and stop hitting me with cease and desist and restraining orders.
Speaker 4: It really reminds me of that. I think you should leave sketch the like the bones are their money and yeah, yeah, totally. It came from underground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just trying to see I'm prompting an ai And it even has more bone puns even in like a chat GPT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it's does it doesn't even do the things you expected to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of mention of bones or skeletons or skulls or like any number of things that you would pun. A short little pun off of this would be great.
Speaker 2: Welcome to my home.
Speaker 1: Watch your step. I wouldn't want you to break a bone, but if you do, you can borrow one of mine.
Speaker 2: That's the best one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the best and it's pretty fucking dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, each one. I get anxiety, like as when because the sentence is halfway over, because I'm like where what Like you can hear the brain behind this struggling to get to the end of the assignment, right, the assignment is skeleton puns?
Speaker 3: It like this is this okay? I asked chat GPT. I said, come up with some fun quotes a friendly skeleton would say to welcome you into their home on Halloween.
Speaker 2: And here's one.
Speaker 3: It says, ah, I've seen you've made it past the shadows fear not for I'm a skeleton with a knack for hospitality. Step right in and let's make this Halloween one to die for. No tricks, just plenty of bone chilling trees. These are actually better.
Speaker 2: It's actually better.
Speaker 4: That's better better also sucks. It was like that must have been the first draft, and then they gave it to the world's worst writer's room to like punch it up, and they punched it down, like because.
Speaker 2: There's not even puns.
Speaker 4: It's just like referencing weird spooky shit, like even this other one would be like I'm dead tired is what an AI came up with.
Speaker 2: And this one's like, hey man, you see my fucking spiders. What you guys know?
Speaker 4: I give you you know what? Kids love homework. Let me give you some homework. Throw a blanket over me for some reason, your grandpa's freezing, wake them up, give them candy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Fuck, I don't know. Fuck all of those.
Speaker 2: That would be a funnier one. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Fuck energy coming off of this so strong, that's what I'm overpowering.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure anyone with a little bit of technical know how, like you could probably just put in your own like record your own quotes and override whatever the internal memory is. Anyway, hackers, help us do that so I can have one that says, look, I don't know fuck look.
Speaker 1: Ye please help us. I know somebody knows how to do this. Somebody figure it out. Let us not absolutely, I'll buy one if that's the case, and then I'll just make my own.
Speaker 2: I feel like, just like he says whatever you wanted to.
Speaker 4: The wrapping reaper named Bruce is like great, but I feel like I would be more entertained by the Joeanne Fabrics animated skeleton that's like a bad improv person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah. Can I get a word location? Please?
Speaker 1: A word location?
Speaker 4: Grandpa and Candy?
Speaker 3: Okay, it would be yeah, like it would be like one of those TikTok videos like po V, Like you're on a like you just came over to like a guy you mets house who does improv on Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like I do enjoy a good game of hide and seek. You know this ship is over? Yeah, I got.
Speaker 4: About hide and Seek? Scary. Yeah. Anyways, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and blow through some news stories because that was way too fun, and yeah, we should just come back and talk more about this Joeanne Fabrics animated windmill on this fu But we are going to talk about some news. We'll be right back, and we're back, and the presidential election is only forty two days away. But during break, we were still talking about this fucking skeleton and apparently, so apparently this fucker started open the opening price. They were like, this thing is going to set the world on fire this Halloween. What did they price it at?
Speaker 1: Four hundred and ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents a steal?
Speaker 2: A steal? But then that line struck through and what you get it for the bargain basement?
Speaker 1: One hundred and eighty dollars. They dropped it very very fast. They're like, oh, okay, no one wants this?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: You want?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Come through to Joe Anne, where this ship will mumble nonsense at you in three How good are even?
Speaker 2: What is it like?
Speaker 3: I'd imagine Spanish and French or probably the other two languages. Oh yeah, because it's like a North American market, so who knows how bad if like if they shit even translates.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, oh boy, oh boy.
Speaker 4: It does seem like it's badly translated from another language.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's.
Speaker 4: What's happening, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Anyways, truly insane. It doesn't even list what fucking languages it is.
Speaker 1: No, it's this frankly, feels like a syop. Frankly, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 4: Wow, Like they'll talk about this on podcasts, trust right, yeah, just the right level of inane and completely nonsensical.
Speaker 2: I speak three languages, English, Yosabo, Spanish, and Trapanese.
Speaker 4: All right, uh, Mark Robinson. So at end of last week we were talking talking about how there's this big story about like, ohle, some bad stuff about to drop out this guy, and we were like worse, like bad stuff about the bad guy. But anyways, it was additional bad stuff that they have like sourced to him when he was commenting on a forum on a porn site. The like, the sourcing is really strong. Is it as strong as the sourcing of having him say it into a microphone on camera like some of the previous wild shits? Right right right, you know, I guess as equally as strong.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you line up all the details, you go, Yeah, that's him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for sure, that's a skeletons in his closet, that's.
Speaker 2: For sure, exactly and only speak one language unfortunately, but yeah, this is mister. Sometimes people gotta die.
Speaker 3: When he was talking about political violence, the Holocaust, denying the violent homophobia, some fucking MLK hate and ass motherfucker was caught out here and in that, like in those comments we touched on on the previous episodes, you can listen to that one so you can kind of hear the full breakdown. But like some of the highlights where he was like identifying as a black Nazi that he's like we need, He's like I would buy slaves if I could now, and that he actually does despite his just violently transphobic comments, he does enjoy a bit of transgender porn himself. So I'm not sure which one of these revelations precipitated this exodus, but as of now, pretty much everyone on his staff has quit over this, over this report.
Speaker 2: I guess this is like straw that broke the Camels.
Speaker 3: No campaign manager, no finance people, no field directors, know nothing.
Speaker 2: Apparently got it.
Speaker 3: He found a new campaign manager, but it's probably whoever's in the jerk Off booth next to him at that like porn shop.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, man, you want to run a campaign.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, just please please stop talking to me for like ten minutes, let me enjoy my film. Yeah exactly, but yeah, like none of the positions you need to actually have a functioning campaign. So what there's forty one days left, So this is pretty much the full on death blow for a campaign that looked cartoonishly stupid and evil from the jump, because like now he's like down about ten points to his opponent, Josh Stein.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's that's.
Speaker 3: Why I'm just like always wondering because like you always see when like people like certain conservatives they get abandoned by other conservatives, and it's just like they're like it was that or it's just like you were fine associating with someone who was like with every fucking problematic take you could like ever have, and like even had weird shit about George Soros being behind Boco Haram like back when that she was going on in Nigeria, like he's he's been on the wrong side of everything that like, oh man, I didn't know he was transphobic but then secretly likes transgender pornography.
Speaker 2: That what do I do now? How how can I abide or the man who said slavery is good? I cannot stand a hypocrite. I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to think I have to look out for myself in my career. I was just like looking at the LinkedIn for the guy who's his campaign manager. Yeah, and he's just like he's been working with this guy since twenty twenty one, so I could. I think he was like, look, bro, I'm he was probably so calloused over like in terms of what he was sensitive to by being around this person. But yeah, yeah, I guess he was like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Can't have a job after this at all. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like, well, associating, could I have all of their salaries in mine? I'll do their job right.
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 4: Mark?
Speaker 2: Actually counter proposal. How much money you saving now? Because everyone quld just give me that, I'll do it all. J Yeah.
Speaker 4: Berkman is the guy's name, and back on July twenty second, he tweeted sources say that President Biden is receiving palliative care and has less than twenty four hours to live, so he's that kind of conservative guy who's just spewing nonsense.
Speaker 2: That's his new that's his new campaign manager.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, that's his new vie.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he stepped a new guy, right right, Jesus crazy, watch out for my brain worm collection.
Speaker 4: Right oh yeah, seems to have spilled.
Speaker 3: Out, oh along with my pubic hair collection.
Speaker 2: Would you mind getting on all fours and helping me to retron?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: This has gone back to the I don't like it anymore.
Speaker 2: I know, too real, too real. But at least jd vance.
Speaker 3: Oh so here's the other thing, right, Like, I think the big question is how will this affect Trump?
Speaker 2: Because what's the Trump of it all? Will this matter?
Speaker 3: I mean because he was basically hand picked by Donald Trump, and he was the one who's like this guy's like MLK on steroids.
Speaker 2: I love it now.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Trump had a rally in Wilmington, North Carolina over the weekend, and Robinson was not invited to the rally. His existence wasn't even acknowledged by Trump, who famously loves to talk about how he knows black people. So has he somehow resisted that urge and kind of got through his rally without you know, ever acknowledging it. JD Vance though, really cool, really cool guy. You should always ask pointed political questions too, like or not even pointed a simple one like, uh, do you believe Mark Robinson? Like when he says those are not his posts?
Speaker 2: Here's JD. Van's just fucking just killer. Dude, just absolutely came to the defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you believe him that those were not his posts?
Speaker 2: I don't not believe him. I don't believe him.
Speaker 3: I just think that you have to let these things sometimes play out in the court of public opinion.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we get here a little bit, louder. I love it, louder. Here you go. Do you believe them? When he said? I don't not believe him. I don't believe him.
Speaker 3: I just think that you have to let these things sometimes play out in the court of public opinion.
Speaker 2: So we just need to see if it's palatable enough for the voting. I'm I certainly am not going to weigh in on this. If I don't, we'll see if it matters to other fucking creeps.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it is called leadership. Yeah, but he said I don't. I mean, I don't know if this is a subconscious slip. He said, I don't not believe him. I don't believe them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't believe him.
Speaker 2: I just believe I believe him. Just covers his bases. I said all of them, so I'm technically right at something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've never texted him anything.
Speaker 4: First, I said none of them. So yeah, basically I can't. You can't get me in trouble. And there I won that exchange, just like he did when he organically took his kids grocery shopping. Was like, oh no, these these fuckers eat seventeen eggs every morning. First of all, it was a claim he made about his kids. And then was like, and Kamala Harris is like the price when she entered the White House of Eggs was like buck ninety nine per dozen, and now it's four ninety nine. And he was standing in front of us side. I don't look behine ninety nine eggs. Yeah, yeah, don't look behind me. He shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey what's that sign? Say where eggs too? And I shut the fuck up. Man, they're four ninety nine or something like fifty bucks?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, look at my eyeliner instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And yet recent polling from a plus poll coming out of the New York Times says that they're surging in North Carolina Arizona. As I talked to Miles about offline my dumb ass, I watched a video where like a TikTok influencer interviewed people at the Arizona State Fair, and like, even though I recognized it's not scientific, just seeing person after person be like Trump Trump all the way, they were like, who'd you vote for? Trump? Or Kamlin. They were like they looked at them like they couldn't believe they were even asking the question before saying Trump. And that was just yeah, designed to give me election.
Speaker 2: Anxity, designed to make liberals, anyone to the left of the Republican Party quaked. They're like, dude, look how many people said they vote for Trump in this very at this very conservative.
Speaker 4: Event, very conservative popular.
Speaker 3: But I mean, yeah, no, like that New York Times poll, right, it has I think it's important to note that, like they're like, it's not completely off, But I think it's also important to look at like the underlying methodology, because I've seen a lot of other polsters sort of critique the New York Times Siena poll sort of like how they put it on and like you even mentioned like it tends to skew more like in line with how conservative poles in or how conservative poles are, but not necessarily.
Speaker 2: Like completely like an outlier.
Speaker 3: With all that said, you just look like recently I was here, I was listening to doing this other polster talk I believe it was on like the Midas touch, Like they had like a live stream thing's named Simon Rosenberg, and he was talking about how the GOP has like focused a ton of resources in polling in North Carolina specifically recently there was like like in the last week or ten days, they've they've put out about five polls from like GOP pollsters that are heavily favoring Trump.
Speaker 2: Because that is a way. This is the thing that he mentions. This is something they did in twenty twenty two for the midterms, release a shitload of Republican polls that end up pushing the averages overall and give the appearance of things maybe slightly breaking for Republicans. As we remember, those midterms did not it was not a red wave.
Speaker 3: They barely got a majority in the House and lost a ton of like legislative races, governor mansion races, et cetera. So knowing that, I think it's also important to point out like that New York Times poll, like you know, they they tend to oversample Republicans because they don't want to do the thing that like a lot of people are like shit, man, like you've got to really make sure there's enough weight for Republican yeah, because you don't want to get sucker punched. And but then when you look to like when they when you look at the respondents, only twenty two percent of the respondents for this poll identified as very or somewhat liberal. Seventy five percent of the respondents were either conservative, very conservative or moderate, which right now, I don't know what the fuck that. Even so, there's like a lot of like salt to be taken here. And also like they it skewed more in like they tended to ask more people in rural areas than cities and things like that. But again, I think it does show at the very least like there it's it's going to be close, because the even like the independent polls, it's not like Harris is running away with it.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's just title it's just more like their level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, especially not after we find out about what's being called teleprompter Gate by the right.
Speaker 2: What a clever name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually just made it up, but probably.
Speaker 2: Been a minute since we had a new gate. So yeah, I need that new gate real quick. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean so like we talked about on Monday, that there's a like a bias built into these poles intentionally because the polling has so frequently favored the you know, Democratic candidate, or at least pulling conducted by the New York Times. And then there's also these intentionally right leaning polls that are also biased, so you can get like a skewed result eventually. But I'm still scared because of video.
Speaker 3: I don't mean that's like, yeah, dust yourself off, and I know that's just water ice on your pants, Jack, but just let's hit it together for a moment. But no, I mean I think at the end of the day, I think every there's not one posters like oh this thing's in that bag. It's like this ship's gonna be tight. But if but we'll know early on, it will probably know sooner rather than later in the day. How much people should be you know, preparing their goblins absolutely shipped down. All right, let's let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: And we're back, And so we do want to just catch up with the latest conspiracy theories coming out of the right, specifically, you know, they're trying to explain how Kamala Harris can string sentences together. It has been baffling experts and scientists for months now after the election up to this point has given us two people who were incapable of coherent thought and you know, noticeable logic train that translates from one sentence to the next. Here comes Kamala Harris and she can do those things. And so people trying to figure this out, what the fuck is going on here? Yeah, there's got to be some some trick, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it has to can't It can't just be that she's nearly twenty years younger than Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: There, what's the fucking water secret? Yeah, what is the figure.
Speaker 4: Water? Who looks like they have drink water in the last twenty years? Joe Biden is the least water drinking looking human other than maybe Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And JD Vance has admitted he's a racist mountain diet, mountain dew drinking freak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his water yep, and.
Speaker 4: He said that was he said, And they're probably going to say that's racist, because it is. That's how I identify. But all right, So the latest right wing conspiracy is that she is reading off a teleprompter, and their evidence is a photo from behind the scenes of the Oprah interview that Kamala Harris did where there's clearly a teleprompter visible on the set. So, yeah, I don't know what's next, cameras, lights, action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny too because it's in Oprah's eye line. I mean, there might be another one too, but it's like that's have you ever been on a set that's so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's like anyone who understood, like read the fucking text. Yeah, like the Fight for the Ay, It's like, clearly Oprah is whatever opening line she's gonna say, or this is it, but whatever, Like I know, it's like Donald Trump either but either way, what I'm saying is is a teleprompter completely disco qualifying, because this motherfucker. They love to get Trump on prompter and he uses tell they all use fucking teleprompters. But even in begging him to I know, I know exactly, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And like that's her edge, is that she is she has the discipline of reading line by line versus you know, orange Poppy who just likes to just shoot off whatever he wants to at the mouth.
Speaker 4: The claim was made by Nick Soortoor, who, according to his Twitter bio, is on scene covering stories MSM won't. And he is the same independent journalist who last year traveled to Maui to report on the wildfires in Lahina for Steve Bannon's War Room Show. And yeah, I guess you could call him a war journalist, a war correspondent. He's used to some conflict. For instance, during his live report, a tearful local resident confronted him and accused him of exploiting the tragedy. And he, let me get this right, ran away and complained about being doxed.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, hold on, this moment is absurd. So he's talking to fucking Steve Bannon, who's dying before our eyes and trying to spin you know, like this tragic fire into something like this. I'll just I'll just let this play out like Bannon is in his like weird, stinky closet recording and sword or is I guess like you know in Maui and this is how it all plays outs.
Speaker 7: That was one of the questions that it's, like I said, it's been burning in a lot of people's mind.
Speaker 2: Guys walking up behind him right now, turned around. I've been trying to reach you on X. He looks so shook.
Speaker 3: He's like he looks to the camera and he looks like he got caught jerking off like in a target or.
Speaker 2: This camera set up. Nothing to see here, Okay, go.
Speaker 7: On, Okay, Yeah, so this is this is what victims you've seen. Why now people actually track They tracked me down and you're.
Speaker 4: Saying in a tent you said you a tent.
Speaker 2: Resources.
Speaker 7: I'm not taking up any resources here.
Speaker 4: Are Nick is quick on his feet.
Speaker 2: Dude, I want to stay with it. He's doing that thing like shook. Racist white people do is they think like videotaping.
Speaker 3: The other person will something like, well, I'm videotaping you now, so ignore everything I've done up to this point.
Speaker 4: He's like making eyes of the camera like do you believe this ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you believe this guy? This guy is? This guy is quoting my own tweets back to me in terms of the reality I was presenting through my quote unquote journalism.
Speaker 4: You see the represtation, you've seen the people. I can see you're cheering up.
Speaker 5: Because you.
Speaker 2: Know you're guy's fully emotion.
Speaker 5: You're literally.
Speaker 2: Here, You're just what what a loser?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: He's walking away.
Speaker 4: He just starts backing away and walking away, looking at the camera nervously.
Speaker 1: I do love the band, and it didn't cut away from this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see this. This is raw, this is real.
Speaker 2: He's just not talking, He's like just trying to He's just turning his back and knowing the.
Speaker 7: Guy is this is really dude, this is what I'm getting. I'm getting chased, is what's going on?
Speaker 4: The chase? It is also the serial walk.
Speaker 2: And I'm getting I'm getting chases. What's going on?
Speaker 3: This man had tears in his eyes, asking if I've seen the devastation around me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah. He goes on to say that he was docked as as you heard, suggesting that he feared for his safety and the experience was terrifying. Well, again, this guy being like, you're just here exploiting this tragedy and then like dissolves into tears again. The show is literally called the War Room. His motherfucker acted like he was about to be murdered when a guy who's literally crying spoke to him for like twenty seconds. It's really like you kind of have to see the video to see just how terrified and nervous he gets.
Speaker 2: Well, and also like just the mindset of these people who go in there to do quote unquote journalism, which is really just making fucking Kirkland signature level propaganda that's like absolute Nonsensecually, I shouldn't even know.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, that's Sam Ship he's doing.
Speaker 3: This is some this is some Cisco Systems type shit. But yeah, Like and then how immediately upon being faced with a react the actual not action, but like someone's lived experience that is completely counter to the fucking spin they're trying to do. It's like their their brain melts like a fuck, I don't know. I mean, if I spoke to this guy on his level, I would have to say I'm lying and please leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing a goof here. But instead I have to act like I don't know what he's saying and moonwalk got to here and look at Steve Bannon, who can't help me.
Speaker 1: I'm terrified, Yeah, truly insane. Just I cannot understand how you can do this, like as a person, you know, I mean, it's just like really.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, absolutely, it's the same thing as the poll the intentionally right leaning polls. You get attention from the big right wing media apparatus because they will elevate anything that tells them what they want to hear, regardless of talent or anything.
Speaker 3: I want to be a comedian, Well are you good enough? No, So I'm going to go to Austin and try and get Joe Rogan's attention and maybe that will be my way in.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, good luck to you. Good luck to.
Speaker 4: You anyways, So that that's the guy behind the teleprompter conspiracy theory. It was shared by Donald Trump Junior, even though the words on the screen match what Oprah said the broadcast, which you know would be take like ten seconds of googling.
Speaker 1: That's how you use a teleprompter. It's just literally how you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also if she was if she was reading a teleprompter too, like that's hard work, is difficult.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: Especially if you're trying to make it seem yeah genuine, But yeah, no, she was not. She she has this weird ability to like answer questions and say things coherently and all in the same way.
Speaker 2: I saw her praying, do an eight foot google in her dressing room that was wrapping. I want to look into that through the window. She got Bruce in her ear that's what that's and I'm here to wrap.
Speaker 4: She started saying, it's like ship, what are you putting in her ear piece?
Speaker 2: This is the wowest Halloween.
Speaker 4: Randy Posey, what a pleasure having you back thegeist. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am at Brand Dazzle on Twitter and Instagram. Brand Dazzle is here on TikTok. Lady the Lady is my podcast for the last twelve and a half years. We just had our six hundred hundredth episode. Yeah but thank you feels good. And I have a comedy record label that I run called Burn This record that is putting out work from comics that you may or may not have heard of and is like just trying to get them a more equitable deal in this industry because it's usually pretty garbage. So just trying to actually lead from an artist first place if possible, so to follow follow the burn This Records on Instagram and then you can see all of our stuff that we have coming out.
Speaker 4: So yeah, amazing, is there work a media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna plug one of my albums that I put out. There's an album that just came out a few weeks ago. It's called Burn This Pandemic and it is twenty comedians doing pandemic material and every say of that album goes to SILA here in Los Angeles. So it's a charity album we did basically where everyone is just kind of like telling jokes about COVID that like, and it's it's really cathartic to listen to because everyone has like a different take and it's just like a really.
Speaker 2: Fun it was a really fun night of just doing this.
Speaker 1: And SELA is an organization that takes care of like our houses neighbors here in Los Angeles, and every dollar goes towards getting people new driver's licenses or per certificates or like you know, just their basic necessities whenever they get sweeped and that stuff gets taken away from them, So it's like all money going towards a good cause, burn this pandemic. You can buy it wherever you buy albums. And yeah, it's really fun and I'm real proud of it. So that would be it amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Miles, where can people find you? And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Twitter?
Speaker 3: Instagram at Miles of Gray. If you like basketball, that's Miles and Jack got Matt boosted. If you like mindless trash reality television, that's for twenty day Fiance. Come listen to me over there talking about ninety day Fiance.
Speaker 2: Uh. Some tweets I like at j Black is funny.
Speaker 3: It says say what you want about the cyber truck, but it provides the service of telling you exactly the kind of person behind the wheel in a way that we haven't seen since the Hummer H three. Yeah you're like, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I have a cyber truck. I have a tiny cyber truck thing that I saw cyber truck the other day outside of Bakersfield and I was driving back down from San Francisco a few weeks ago. It was wrapped, but on the wrap was a QR code and I was like, gotta hit that code.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Code took me to a site that said help me pay for my cyber truck my t shirt and it was a guy that made AI t shirts of puns that he was selling to pay for a cyber truck, and they said things like Darth Vapor and Leonardo de Cappuccino and.
Speaker 2: The fuck dude dude. Yeah, so he's gonna lose his truck.
Speaker 1: Eventually, that truck will be uh got it will.
Speaker 2: Be Please do that take my truck.
Speaker 1: Like it. I was just.
Speaker 2: Another one at written by Jeff Duded.
Speaker 3: Sorry I mixed. Sorry I missed your text. I've been busy pushing everyone close to me away and binge watching horrible TV and thinking about how none of this matters.
Speaker 2: Let's get lunch soon.
Speaker 3: And finally at forty Square Feet tweeted, have y'all ever had Vietnamese coffee?
Speaker 2: Like? Of course they won that war coffee. This ship will jumping and bumping.
Speaker 4: America was like a bunch of twenty year olds on LSD versus people on the Soldiers Crystals.
Speaker 2: Bro, They're not even on Arabica beans, y'all. Uh.
Speaker 4: Some tweets I've been enjoying let's see Taniel at t A and I yelled, tweeted. It took me a moment to realize the NYPD commissioner who was just the FEDS is the NYPD commissioner who succeeded the NYPD commissioner who was rated by the FEDS a few weeks ago and then resigned. So just to let you know how things are going in the Eric Adams thedorgustration. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeikeeist. We're at the Daily Zeikeeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website Daily zeikeist dot com where we post our episodes and our footnote off the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been listening to you know, Childish Game. You know, there were like two albums that came out like over the course of four months, and I have not been able to listen to them. I just started skimming through Ada Vista and there's a track called The Violence, which I really like the production on it and the vibe of it, and I think.
Speaker 3: It's just a it's just got a nice it's a group. It's like a nice and easy one. It's not too heavy or nothing like that, even though it's called The Violence. But trust me, you will enjoy it. So this is the Violence by a childish she gamb you know.
Speaker 4: All right. We will link off to that in the footnote for the Daily Zeitgeist does a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts for iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will Tash y Alden Bye bye