Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all? What's going on? Bro? Dream Radio? He's a legendary queen's rapper. Hey, Hanks, Agree, is your boy in O I E? He's a Miami hip hop pioneer? What up his dj E f N?
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drum facts.
Speaker 4: This is drinks Champ Radio. Every day is New Year's Eve. That's good, Hey, Hank said, Agree, hope you Soavia? This is your boy?
Speaker 1: What up his dj E f N?
Speaker 4: He is drink Chand's motherfucking podcast.
Speaker 5: No I stole.
Speaker 4: Going back, so right now, when you speak about comedy, you can't bring up comedy without speaking this guy's name. He has toured the world with the likes of people like Easy Doctor Dre. And not only just easy eating Doctor Dre. He opened up for n W A and I heard he got kicked out that tall How are you so wild you get kicked out the tall? The man has a legend, living legend. He's been around people like Eddie Murphy, Charlie Murphy, had beef with them, had be.
Speaker 1: For pop Daddy survived it all.
Speaker 4: Bertie pulled out a gun on sugar and all that and all that. When people say, uh, the gangster of comedy, I always think of him today.
Speaker 1: You know, I like to be good in my research, so.
Speaker 4: I hate everybody that I would think of respectful journalists.
Speaker 1: And I asked, you don't anything, you know what's up with t K?
Speaker 4: And every single person said, he's the gangster of comedy. And then he turned but he turned his life around and he's living righteous and he's funny as a motherfucker. Recently, I just went to his show. I was in stitches. Let's make some noise for tea to the motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Cake we got here. Try talk shows over there. Yeah, that's Jerry. That's a good that's thank you. I just can't niggas now now, t K? Now, what are you a drinker? Now?
Speaker 4: I swore when you was at the show, I swore you was drinking vodka. You said, I'm wrong, I was drinking Grandma. Yet so it wasn't clear like it was a doctor's koyak. You know, it depends on my mood. Okay, you know, to me, I thought I felt like he was a vodka drinker. No, no, okay, it's like it's like it was a little all okay, yeah, all right, because you know why, you know, when you were when real niggas drink brown.
Speaker 1: Real niggas thinking brown. Look at me, just let's make some nooyse me asking for which champaigns? So can you give me find Let's break this down.
Speaker 4: How long have you officially been doing nothing before?
Speaker 1: I asked you that? When?
Speaker 4: What age did you start? What age did you know that you had the ability to make people laugh?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I started comedy and when I was twenty five years old, So it was comedy to me is not like most ingredients. Comedy to me was a hustle. I saw that I could make money doing what I was doing, so I took it and flipped it and became good at it. And then you know, once you know that you can make money at something, you know, it became therapeutic. Putting the big boys over, you know, it became therapeutic, It became It changed my life in so many ways because I had, like my mother, my brothers twenty three started to cut you off?
Speaker 1: Twenty five, yes, so you didn't know like in your teens, I had.
Speaker 4: People were laughing. But I wasn't a class clown, you know. I was a straight a student. You know I went to the Olympic Trials and trying to feel out of snot of high school in New Jersey because you're from New Jersey. I'm from New Jersey, Jersey, New Jersey. No, then what happened? Oh thank you so much for me. I came out here for the gifts. I came for the gifts a mom, I get to I get to check your shot glass.
Speaker 1: Out on the pot for all I need.
Speaker 4: But before we go, everybody has to sign this for me out the data on right.
Speaker 1: That for you that's talking about We usually drink those. Now.
Speaker 4: One thing I want to say before the show start. Since y'all getting money, the next time I come on.
Speaker 1: The show and you give me a better motherfucking chairs, I'm gonna be on this. This hurting a little better chair is squeaking. You gotta better. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: This is our engineer hazard. It sounds it.
Speaker 4: Hazard is used to have a studio, and it hazard a studio everywhere the AC work besides the vocable and the crazy ship is when you so you would never bullshit and is it is vocable like you a bullshit outside the lamps, But when.
Speaker 1: You gave me in to do your verse, you would do your verse and get out. So when we first came here and we all sat back and thought about the.
Speaker 4: Chairs, I was like, these people gonna get the best interview because they're gonna be uncomfortable and in this episode, but are the same tyking They're gonna want to want to give the best interview, Like Buster came on here and was like, I want to do a better interview than such and such and such a but salute to UTK, motherfucking Curtis, motherfucker drink for being on the drinke chest.
Speaker 1: Been trying to do this for months.
Speaker 4: So twenty three, twenty five, five, twenty five, So what made you say I'm gonna do this now? A man hired me for a birthday party. I did the birthday party. He bought the money up.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't know you commedy.
Speaker 4: I did a comedy show like an audition for beginners at the comedy Store, and that particular night, Easy ice Cube and doctor dra came to see me performed because I met Easy at the Bobby Brown concert with So what years is this week? And it's nineteen eighty eight, so this is like the height of NW, just the height of it.
Speaker 1: Easy. It just came out with me one easy hold on how much cocaine was at that Bobby party? You know what?
Speaker 4: It wasn't a party, it was a concert.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was with Teena Marie and I saw this little motherfucker walking with Jerry Carroll and they put the song on because they didn't have comedians during that time. It was in the mission they want to the only comment that I didn't stand up most of you just got a gentleman and Alex Thomas that did it, but I didn't most of all the time.
Speaker 1: He's a video probably, so yeah, my videos my man. So I asked Easy. I asked Easy to go on toward with him.
Speaker 4: He said they needed to see me perform him ice cube and it's easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Everybody, I just.
Speaker 4: Want to tell you after you went on you did this party. You said your dad did a party. Somebody hired you for a party, right, and the Easy swore you.
Speaker 1: At that party.
Speaker 4: You did that audition, Yes, had the audition at the comedy store. So the guy was there and Easy them was there the same night. The man loved me so much he hired me for a party. Like about a week later. I did the party. Ball the money up and I didn't look at it. I just put in my pocket. I'm driving all the way home. When I got home, I opened it was seven hundred dollars. This is it was tying to work. Who was expecting a couple of hundreds Like a couple of hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I described this. You stepped it easy.
Speaker 4: And this is because this was like the first time a West Coast artist was making a national tour, right, I believe one DMC was the people l nobody from the West Coast.
Speaker 1: Nobody from he wasn't yet was early.
Speaker 4: He was okay, but yeah he was, but he did n WA put everybody on the map.
Speaker 1: So he was working. But then it was after a national tour. This right, So you stepped it easy and you say what you need to let me open up for you. I was just gangster it, you know.
Speaker 4: But during that time I was so confident my material that I did that to everybody, you know. I did that the Teddy Rowley and guy. I did that to Frankie Beverly and Maze. I did that ship with the Whisper I did. I did all that with everybody. You know, Keith Sweat, like Mary j Blye, like the lists go on, yeah.
Speaker 1: Patty the Bell.
Speaker 4: But but but let's just be clese you every It's just that I represent myself. I'm agent manager even to this day, to this day, to this day, so I do everything. I'm the vallet, I get all the money.
Speaker 1: Everybody can describe what we're great.
Speaker 4: But they were gangsters like Easy and doctor Dress suicide. So I just want to I just want to try to picture this moment. So you told him let me be on tour. He goes he couldn't. Just he said, I don't let you see. Yeah, he said, yo, I'm gonna come say. He was one of the coolest motherfuckers I've ever met.
Speaker 1: From man, one of the coolest.
Speaker 4: And I learned so much during that tour because that's the first time I took a bit with me on tour, because I've been a player my whole life. So I rolled up on a girl in kans City and take it with me. So we get to the next city. I'm the first act. I gotta be at the mic check. I know it's the girl didn't come back right the way, so a you know she was the hotel.
Speaker 1: I'm not knowing what's going on. Two o'clock in the morning, Easy knocks on my door. Huh, he said, come here, come here, come I come back. He said, yo, ran fucked your good And he's always every time I see written to this day, I got a little slight attitude.
Speaker 4: Not that I hate, no, I know that was the first time that ever happened to me. And I know what that that that feels like, you know what I'm saying. So Easy falls in the hallway, rolls just laughing his so to be a man, I had to throw the bitch out the room because that's what motherfucker's supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Crazy story. So how was that role?
Speaker 4: Because I also see I've seen an interview with you just describing that tour, just saying that because the movie from the movie. In the movie, I seen you do an interview and you you started to describe that tour.
Speaker 1: So that was that tour that waste? Okay, describe that tour? Did we want to give into a hot the thing that they didn't show?
Speaker 4: I thought it would have been phenomenal when we first went a tour, this when.
Speaker 1: Boomboxes was still out.
Speaker 4: So we're on the we're on the plane and Dre is playing the Ship album No playing his music in the plane, in the plane, loud.
Speaker 1: As Fun, loud as fun.
Speaker 4: The night attendant said you have to turn that down, easy and saying, fuck.
Speaker 1: You bench, you're laughing, but this will go down the plane. Please fasten seatbelts.
Speaker 4: We are sending will make an emergency Landos. They get us all off the motherfucker plane in Arizona.
Speaker 6: Easy.
Speaker 1: He's so caked up. He just bought everybody more tickets and we got on another flight boom and was gone. Great story. I just stayed to put that in the movie. Let's make some It was the truth, yo.
Speaker 4: So besides that, what else in that movie did you think that they missed? Because you was around early early, and everything about that movie was on point. Okay, everything about stra Condom was a point because Q did it from his point of.
Speaker 1: View and right right, and I saw everything that happened.
Speaker 4: I was there at night that ice Cube left when they didn't pay them his money. I knew when that happened. I saw with doctor drake brother had died. But I was a little manatorial to them, right, So even though they was they had their little freak session and all that, I was just the player of the group.
Speaker 1: You know, I had to go in my room and have my bitch or whatever. I ain't gonna do being I'm not gonna do all the group fucking you know that kind of shit, because I'm a one on one type of guy and me. Yeah, they were kids, you know, there was kids. And it's good to see the ground.
Speaker 4: Because because because you got to be like six hundred, I'm like six hundred, don't be good, don't thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So it's not as tall. So now, what the fuck does t K to to the motherfucking k do to get kicked off of?
Speaker 7: Off fucking and you gotta kicked off that got kicked off that. So here's the crazy shit. Because one hour was worse than the group. I was worse than n W. So we're in the act.
Speaker 4: Oh my, at okay, so we're in.
Speaker 1: No, it's great.
Speaker 4: You gotta remember this is before for fanity really was able to take off.
Speaker 1: Everything that was happening there. This is the one that.
Speaker 4: All this is like we set in the tone for everything. There was a movie that came out in nineteen eighty eight called Mississippi Burning, and in Mississippi Burners saw at the show, I said, all the black people stand up.
Speaker 1: They stood up. I said, all the white people stand up.
Speaker 4: I said, y'all seeing the movie Mississippi Burner, I said, hang them. But the promoters who are sensitive because of n w A, because he was getting.
Speaker 1: Controversial on the FBI said T. K.
Speaker 4: Kirklan is trying to cite a riot, so they banned me for four cities.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what cities you remember? It's a Bible belt.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the cities, but.
Speaker 4: I know after Cincinnatis, right, I know the next one. I thought that was Indiana, So I never got but it was that was that would have been the phenomenal thing for me. But I made the what's so important about the people need to know? That night I was the star of America because I was on the eleven o'clock news as being the comedian who stole the shine from one of the hottest groups in the world in w A.
Speaker 1: And we're more controversial than controversial. Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: Let me just ask and then I want to get right back into this n WA question. Yes, do you feel like you're the first hip hop comedian, because yeah, he's definitely like we have a good front of the show, Jack Thriller and Jack is my man. People consider Jack a hip Yeah, because Jack is for his the new generation. I just happened to be around for a long time. I like what Jack though, because I always used to tell Jack.
Speaker 1: He wasn't funny. But yeah, I'm being honest and not in the mean way.
Speaker 4: Jack wasn't funny, But what I try to tell comens in this business, you got to find your own niche and make it work for you. And Jack used to go with another name called Honeybun in Atlanta, and I said, the old nigga, you can't be walking around this ship, na, motherfucker Honeybun and you're going to Atlanta honey line. So he changed his name. He's worked hard and now motherfucker is the star. And you considered and in hip hop, he's considered a hip hop Comedian's considered hip hop comedian.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I think that's a justice title. Just do what I mean.
Speaker 4: The world has changed since I started. I think comedy and entertainment. Now, you don't need much to be successful because everything has gotten The value of a lot of things have gone down. And what I mean by that is the way the new generation is thinking is not the same as ten to fifteen years ago because social media has truly changed everything. This is why Donald Trump was able to pull off the biggest upset in the world because of the way people think. This is why the Kadashians are so phenomenal, because no one takes the time to really see what's going on far as death and quality of packages.
Speaker 1: Just death, they said death.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, no, like like the quality and you really got to give flavor flave the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The first was he was the first motherfucker that started.
Speaker 8: Ship and first with that one show with all the pay and the thing about them before that people, what fucked you up is that you can't believe all them was like a flavor flame.
Speaker 4: No, I'm keep going flavor nigga, like you know, damn well, them bitches really are.
Speaker 1: Like these bitches were spiking them with this nigga like he was drinking.
Speaker 6: I came kissing this nigga like you was really tongue in flavor flames and I really got like nine kids.
Speaker 1: Who is letting this nigga put his baggy?
Speaker 6: This is my point in my shirt. Who raised these bitches is like the flame supposed to get that much? These holes don't know, they don't they anybody?
Speaker 1: Bigga's out here killing him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know who was he was doing? Biggie here stop? Yeah, st niggas weird. He's social media. He didn't need to your mother fucking aside your shirt. Nigga ain't seen that.
Speaker 4: I saw a nigga the last week with the aside your shirt, I said, nigga ain't seen one of them since Biggie was the nigga, but he was the bigger head style though, you know, the the New York Biggers play head.
Speaker 1: No, but let me ask you.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you because now I asked a fat Joe this well, I said, Yo, when you first lay eyes on pun, did you know he was a star? And you do you know how big he was gonna be? So I have to ask you the same question because.
Speaker 1: You know you would you were the comedian.
Speaker 4: You was knowing when you look when you first looked at n w A, did you know that twenty thirty years later these guys would be having this movie or did you just think it was just I just threw it, probably just for the moment. No one knew where that was going. Did you think hip hop was for the moment or just that group was for the moment. I don't think anyone really knew, you know what I'm saying. Saying for me to say way both. But everything was against hip hop. Everything was against hip hop, but for it to have lasted this long. And what you got to give credit to Ice Cube about is that he outworked everybody that put him on. He worked at John Singleton, you know what I'm saying, saying he worked, He out worked every motherfucker body. And since I was such an answer very, I wish I'd have hung out with them more because they loved me. But by me being in the streets, I was hustling. My family really ran Junior Mafia out of Philadelphia, heard James Cole and at least my cousin. So I'm hustling on the street, still doing comedy, still confused, not knowing what I want to do, but I'm making mad motherfucking money. So I wasn't thinking about auditions and all that kind of shit because to me, I didn't want to put my faith in the hands of the motherfuckers telling me, yeah, you accepted in the TV show or you're the movie. I was making too much money on the street to deal with that type of ship. So wherever the money was, just like example, they got the name of the street after.
Speaker 1: Me in my hometown in Jersey City, New Jersey. So when they.
Speaker 4: Called me, I turned it down down because I'm if I'm about to lose money, I don't give a fuck. So I'm driving, I'm talking to my daughter. I said, yeah, you know, they asked to put his street after me, T K. Kirkler now and my baby said, Dad, you know that's my name too. So when she said that, you know, names on streets last forever.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know, I call them back on. So it goes down. February twenty fifth. My point is you got to play the hand that's dealt so on that street you could sell drugs again. You do what I want to do, and it's okay, you do whatever you want to do. In my head, I was saying, I can see niggas.
Speaker 4: Like yo, ma, I'm on Kirkling so as so this is a guy. I think his name is Capone? Yes, get stuff?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, has that title ever like offended you?
Speaker 4: No, see, because when I I had a bigger picture than when Copone started using gangst comic because I was saying it first and he started using but I wasn't using it, you know it was it was just a little bit. I didn't want to be associated being a gangster. The reason why didn't want to socialate being a gangs because I really was a gangster and I didn't want to have nothing negative about me as I moved through this this journey that we're going on based on the past that I'm dealing with, because I did with a lot of senators, I did a lot of.
Speaker 1: Mayors and what did you being political? Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 4: When he did that, I thought it was cool and I have nothing against it. I think that that was good for him. I just didn't want to be a part of anything that said gangster. And so how do you with that being said, how do you feel that? I tell you at least like seven people I hit, All of them said he used to.
Speaker 1: Be against us, he's against Like, how do you feel do you do you ever grow out of like i'mbarrassed.
Speaker 4: What's her name, Drea? Drea, she said on the Burpost Club. She said, don't after a while your wholeness get deleted. Like, don't after a while.
Speaker 1: I follow every where you go in a way. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing about credit, you can always fix your credit. Think about life, You're always fix your life. And the thing about anybody that's listening to this, whatever you're going through, you just really grind. Leave the women alone, and to you really get on your hustle and your grind, you can really achieve.
Speaker 1: So I left.
Speaker 4: I was fucking here and there, but I had a goal, and one of the goals was peace of mind. See, once you understand and feel peace of mind, you will never let that goal for no motherfucking exactly. Yes, everything, So I don't want nothing to do with being a gangster. Now, if you put me in a situation that I'm thinking about hurting you, I'm scared because I know.
Speaker 1: For yoursel Yes, because you know you're about to watch it. Well, if you've been in front of a judge, when you've been in front of a judge, when.
Speaker 4: You've been in front of prosecutors and they're trying to the trying to you over.
Speaker 1: I'm not really a true reason. Sorry. You know what, you stay with you stay with you, keep with you.
Speaker 4: And I try to tell people not to pass blunts around because that's how motherfucker psychologically turned gay. Because when niggas passed joints around and you start loosing, that's.
Speaker 1: All this that's a lot of ship. That's a lot of ship. Nigga thinks that you driving.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's shot time, a shot, shot, take a shot. Being white, we don't got no shot glasses though, t K good, you got shot glasses.
Speaker 1: This one that's yours. This is a this is astray my brother.
Speaker 4: So in comedy we had we had Danny Garcia sit in the same seat.
Speaker 1: Wow is that right? A box of Danny Garcia? And what he said.
Speaker 4: We asked him, how does a person like you know start.
Speaker 1: Out being a boxer? Yes, and he said that anybody could be a box you just gotta go.
Speaker 4: But you just you know, physical work, he said, registered box to work.
Speaker 1: Anybody can be a boxer, like you know what I'm saying. So how does a one start being a comedian? How is this.
Speaker 4: Class clown that is in the crowd talking, yelling, at mischieving. He wasn't wasn't no, I wasn't see. But everybody has their own story. Yeah, and that's the start. How does a person I can't really speak for someone else because I don't know their journey.
Speaker 1: It's based on their journey. They could have been a class.
Speaker 4: Clown, they could have been a supervisor, they could have been a cut head a barbershop and someone said, ooh, nigga, you need to start doing standing up commedy. But a lot of people can't make the transition from being a class clown.
Speaker 1: To going on stage. Or you can make it and.
Speaker 4: Just become a regular motherfucker that work in the neighborhood. Or do you want to become national or do you want the world to know who you are? And that takes time. So you got to have the whole total package.
Speaker 1: Now, it's Kevin hard funny.
Speaker 4: Now, when I said this on the Breakfast Club earlier this year, I said, Kevin Hot wasn't funny, And let me explain to you what I mean by that. The niggas still ain't funny, But he said he's still not. He's still not funny. But let me stay to you what I mean when people because people in this generation y'all take ship and run and talk about him.
Speaker 1: Not it's just you know what you mean. Yeah, So my point is.
Speaker 4: I never used to watch that. I never watch another stand up comedian. The purpose, the reason why I never watched another stand up comedian is because I don't want to see what they're talking about. Because when you watch another comedy, they say something funny, Mexican mule somehow, some way, be in another sitting the DM Mexic comedy niggah.
Speaker 1: And boom, she just comes out. It had just come out.
Speaker 4: Now the wrong person, see that, Rob Williams said when they was Yeah, they'll say, oh he sold so and so basic.
Speaker 1: Just whatever, Yes, this is whatever. That's good.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like that. So mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: One night, Yes, I'm laying in bed and Kevin Hark comes on.
Speaker 1: I thought he came in your room. No, right, that's the want to give. I told you you.
Speaker 9: Let that out you left, Kevin.
Speaker 1: It was funny than a mother.
Speaker 4: I think it was the first one when he was I don't know the outfit, I don't know the name of the show. Bum line, the nigga was funny. I couldn't to the country, go back on any show and say that. Because of the type of person I am, somebody would have said he's just trying to ride. But yes, I would love to make the kind of money Kevin Hart makes. Really, nobody knows how much money I have because I come from a different error. You know, I'm just locate and I have a farmer's mentality. And the farmer's mentality is you never show what you really make and be showing your exactly because coming we come from a different error. You know, when people that I hang with you pull a camera, niggas dunt exactly, the people would leap like a mother getting raided.
Speaker 1: Sooner. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: I'm always nervous of an artist, an artist who's nervous of a camera because I know he was raised like me. Because interviews, I'll be like this I'm talking about I didn't loosen up to two thousands.
Speaker 5: Yes, so.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, you ain't take prints that no parta bitch want to take a pictures to be doing this ship?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no pictures no no.
Speaker 1: But this generation is growing up.
Speaker 4: Now now comedy and hip hop has a very similar type of thing. Whereas there's certain comedians who won't respect another comedian if a comedian had help writing.
Speaker 1: His jokes like ghost writers, like ghost writers. Is that true? You know what?
Speaker 4: I don't know because I see you always the ghost rider. But it's not that I don't really fuck with comedians, not in a bad way.
Speaker 1: What I mean, I don't hang up with nobody.
Speaker 4: I can't say not one comedian is my friend. Sign Mike eppsto Early, I put my gas on, you put my.
Speaker 1: I played my guests on and deal Hugley. You know what I'm saying. I sure did. And Bullock I used to manage. But that's a whole that's the story we need. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, the company that I had was called Artistry Management out of New York City. Was a comedian, Sandra bug An actress, but we had it before she blew up, and so with Sandra Bullock and my company was called Artistry Management with David Cleanan and Tommy chester Row.
Speaker 1: So we had two white guys front.
Speaker 4: And I'm a nigga with the money. But I was catching cases. So I really couldn't be out there being exposed because nobody would want to fuck with us.
Speaker 1: So as years went on and people started grow.
Speaker 4: Mike went his way deal when his way, Sandy went away, and it was it was just good to know I was part.
Speaker 1: Of their journey.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 4: What did you exactly do for Mike? Because I remember me first seeing Mike.
Speaker 1: He's with you. Yeah. See the thing that Mike guess was.
Speaker 4: I watched him for two years before I put him on. You know, I watched him at Uptown and I said, Yo, I need you to come and move to New York. And he packed the ship, came to New York City and he hung out with my dearest friend at the time, with Nigga, Naint TC. But Mike had some issues, had some problems doing his thing, and so I let Mike go. Hec stayed with Mike. Next thing, you know, Chris Tucker didn't want to do Fridays no more.
Speaker 1: Ice Q went after Mike Apps because he seen him at a comedy show.
Speaker 4: Right and then boom the rest of his history. So I've seen him every now and then. It's good to see that Mike got us life together and making paper and doing his thing. It's a beautiful thing. Matter of fact.
Speaker 10: Make Mike got yeah, bullet let's get How does the Sangi Bullock is you know that's the sant Yeah speed yees, Sangi Bullet Speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bullet got lucky.
Speaker 4: She was just a regular actress and she got lucky to meet you know, she got her career got lucky.
Speaker 1: Let's main to what I mean. And this is behind the stories you don't know.
Speaker 4: Sevester Stallone had a sexual harassment case against a woman who first starred in Speed and they fired her second runner up with Sandra Bullet. Sandra Bullet got her break boom. The rest is history.
Speaker 1: But he was involved in her all that right, Absolutely was lucky.
Speaker 4: So everybody who's looking around like that when I used to tell this story that I t.
Speaker 1: K didn't man, is that but I was.
Speaker 4: It's a thing called laya cut or an investor who's not known. I'm that kind of guy, you know. I do that kind of even to this day. I put concerts and stuff together. Like the coldest concert I put together that I couldn't get on the show was a such act to entertainer concert in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Me and my street niggas put it together.
Speaker 4: And he from Study No no, no, he's from Saint Louis Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but the.
Speaker 4: Story that happened with said is when they found that I was on the show, nobody wants to go on if I'm on the show, like I bring it you let the bust around. Yeah, boy, mothers around. But he made my crew and I sign a piece of paper that I wouldn't go on the show on the show that I was yeah right now, and Keenan Keenan, Damon Wayne said it best to me. He said, t K, don't look at anybody trying to hate on you. It's just that you're that funny. No one really wants to go on after you. And when you take your ego out and and understand, you know, yeah, I want to be on everybody's show, but I'm going to go on the show and rock your motherfucking ass, which is not good if a comedian trying to do it.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 4: So we was in the Bay Area and this was a hip hop show for Donald Mars. This is the regaetne time and Donald mar gave me the promoter back his money and said, I am not going on if normally comes on before me, Like nobody.
Speaker 1: Didn't want that.
Speaker 4: And the promoter came to me and was like, yo, please, like you got to close the show.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to.
Speaker 4: And at first I was mad, right, but then like later on in life, I realized that, you know, because you know, Donald Marr is not looking at it like it's San Francisco. He's looking at it like this is America. He's from America. And so all great artists had that story. So I think the one that that is the most me and Kat Williams. Did you hear this one? Kat Williams who was in Saint Louis at the Ambassador and were both on the show, and he wanted to go on before me, but he's the headliner. I already know what I'm getting ready to. I'm getting bring that motherfucker fire who it is, So I go on stage and destroy the bitch before him before him cat comes out, he can't follow it, so he throws a mink coat in the audience and gives like about ten fifteen people one hundred dollars bills and walks off the stage. But I'm still We're still making money.
Speaker 1: But that nigga make a two hundred thousand night.
Speaker 4: So you can tell me who really want and I still really want And is that something that because because as a person that like, I'm a fan of comedy, like like one, just a fan of waking up in the morning and laughing. Yes, and you knowing that you're funnier than I don't want to say half, I want to say ninety.
Speaker 1: So does that get frustrated or is that like motivation? It depends on what you're doing.
Speaker 4: You see, in this journey in life, no matter what you do, you really got to find out why you're here. And I know why I'm here. I'm here to help people, whether they could blow up to be bigger than me. Because one day I got mad at I did something for a comedian and my mom, God bless her, she said, did you do it from your heart or did you expect something from it? And I always said that when I said it to her, I said, I did it from my heart, but in my mom I was like shit, I wanted something in return. But as I became a man, I realized it was really from my heart. Like one of the things I'm working on now and I want everybody to know it. I'm trying to get with the connection I have with senators and before Obama Le's office. I'm trying to get big meat fits Big meeting them pardoned before the the.
Speaker 1: Before January second. So it was working out there. He make Somennoise the Underwood. Her father's locked up, she's fighting hard. Underwood.
Speaker 2: He was a part of these people his career and all these people've been locked up for like twenty something years.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, I waited late to try to do this, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's definitely gonna happen with Big meeting them, but I have to connect just to make it happen. Because when we was talking about my street name Senator of New Jersey, Missus Bland is a heavyweight out in New Jersey, and we were just talking like we're talking now, and I said, I wanted to know if y'all could do me a favor, and it was like what mister Kirk, I said, let's get bit leached in them, partner. I don't know them. I did the show for them once, but I don't know them. It's just that they name came to my mind and I realized in life, some people do need a second chance. That's that's all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I've been drinking water all day. I gotta take a pe break. Let's just because I'm ready. Y'all need to film him doing that though. Right now, right now, we film it. It's working half as long as yeah hate that ship. Hat that ship. Look at the ship. Look at this ship.
Speaker 4: That ship is amazing rock right now, that's some rocks. They stopped going behind people. Stop going behind people. We're gonna get t K to loosen up.
Speaker 1: Man, We're gonna have we just we're just getting some more shots.
Speaker 4: I know that first shot was smooth, and the we're gonna do another. Man that ship, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Something, t K.
Speaker 4: Come on, look you know what the crazy ship is. And this is the first time I'm saying this, and nobody don't notice. I had got offered the script this show, and it was supposed to be like some clean it's supposed to be clean.
Speaker 1: I don't see that for you. That's what I didn't see it neither.
Speaker 4: So I said, I said, if y'all want to green light it, you kind of t K you want to writer, And it was.
Speaker 1: Like, we don't think t K suits. I was like, I don't want to do this and I don't even ever tell you that.
Speaker 4: But that's that's how ill it because you know who you are.
Speaker 1: To me, you like our generation is Poor Mooney. Is that right?
Speaker 4: I told you right? It's just I'm told me right, right, right right, Like you know, Poor Mooney.
Speaker 1: Is the guy that Richard pryor Richard like Poor Mooney.
Speaker 4: He's like, fuck me right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what Richard Bryant did. I sound like Richard Ryant just jumped out of me.
Speaker 4: But to me, that's who you are, Like you hip hop's generation because everybody hip hop know that you're the funniest dude. But certain like you know, Hollywood and things like that, and we just this is why we reformed Drink Champs our podcasts. We want people like you to feel appreciated. It's it's one of the greatest things that happened with the podcast. You know you're about the sign of law Speaker man. Yeah, about the sign up loud Speakers. Thanks to Shouting Man the guy, they're gonna be all in your videos.
Speaker 1: D about yes and I see you at the Christmas party right here's the.
Speaker 11: He can't really draw. I'm first wants to step to us. They let me to death over there. They're great people. Yeah, and big up to Charlamagne. That's that's my guy, that's my man. You know one thing Charlemagne told me that was very interested. He said, that's my old g Yes, explain that.
Speaker 1: Explain that. See Charlamagne, DJ Andry. I know since they was kids, you know what I'm I watched them grow.
Speaker 4: So when Charlamagne was on the show with Wendy Williams, you know she's on the show with Wndy Williams, I just I just watched him grow as a as a youngster, and he saw something that was phenomenal that most people didn't seen that. Yes, you heard me on tour with n w A, but no one he saw a show when I was told with Keisha Cold and Bobby Valentino. Now most comedians are the first act. I was the opening act before Keisha after two acts and destroyed this bitch in fifteen cities. And he remembered that to this day. So whenever I'm on his show, he'll always say that T. K. Kirkland, that's a funny brother, because he witnessed it. He actually saw it. So let me ask you, is all of your material wrote prior is it written rhymes or do you freestyle some of it?
Speaker 1: It's based on that. Yeah, and believe and believe it or not. It is a formula of hip hop because you gotta remember it.
Speaker 4: I studied you guys and took hip hop and applied it to stand up comedy.
Speaker 2: This is the reason why you say you study back then when you started, who did you study?
Speaker 1: I study n w A. S n w A was street. We still got an it's They were street reporters that reported on the street. I took that same way of thinking and took it human. Let's go. I got damn to the mother. It is so beautiful? Is nice? Man?
Speaker 4: So I took that style and applied so over the years. I don't give a fuck style basically, yeah, because that's what And.
Speaker 1: I can do clean. I could do all that because people don't think I do clean. I can do a clean show like I was in church. I could do clean. But my thing is now because of the way the world is.
Speaker 4: That the way the world is, I come hard at young men, them type Jean Niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I come hard at men who slinging dick and they're not successful. I come at men to be better men towards these women. But I also try to teach women stop sucking anything that's moving and get your life together for life, because it's all.
Speaker 1: Confusing out here. See niggas like me. I come town.
Speaker 4: I want to take a bit shop and eat push the man's variety. I gotta pay for the babysitter with you some mother. If I fuck a bitch, she gotta calling me to pay for valet because she leaves. But I don't fuck you. You gonna champagne and mimosas and ship. The game is fucked up, you know, bitch, just want to fly and see you. I'm funk the bitches that fly themselves.
Speaker 1: To come see me.
Speaker 4: That's the thing about what type of women that you fuck with, So continue to preach. My show is to hurt your fucking feelings.
Speaker 1: I want to hurt you. I want you to hate me because I'm telling you the truth over and hopefully you go and adjust.
Speaker 4: Your style and your way of thinking to become a better fucking person.
Speaker 1: And that's all I want for you. Kirkland and Kirk Franklin. Ever, baby, I felt like I felt like I feel like y'all.
Speaker 4: You know, my thing is just really the take that street ship each game, even if they don't listen to me. Yeah, at least they heard it. At least they heard That's how I feel. At least they heard it, you know, at least they heard it. But you ain't Kirk Franklin. What.
Speaker 1: I never met Kirk frank No, but I know Kirk Franklin had problems. He was a pawn star. He like pawn Yeah yeah, YEO called him in the early days in Vegas.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what was ill about that crank cause he actually tried to pray for homie. Oh yeah, but I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I saw him in.
Speaker 2: Ye no, no, I saw him in Palm Springs, Kirk during the convention they had like it was like a gospel convention. Then the next day, I want the next day was was a was just against the convention hip hop like it's all hip hop, but it was all like music. And I saw him in the hallway. We're like twenty bitches yep talking rec I said that that's that's girl friend friend. I just would like real talk.
Speaker 1: Now. We got to ask all this, Yeah, get this out the way. We gotta ask a lot of games asked, Yeah, I do man, asking the other side. It depends on how juicy the ascid. You know what I'm saying. I think all men should do that. When a man talks, he don't look his girl ass. I look at the nigga strange. I'm like nigga who raised up. You got to let them two bones that go to the piston and lift it open.
Speaker 4: God, A God, that's my god. This A man's job is to please a woman. Even when you meet up for the first time, you got.
Speaker 1: To like, I want to cheat this bitch good.
Speaker 4: You know, I can't wait to eat her motherfucker pussy. I just want to do right things for her. But you know most niggas do. I can't wait to use the bitch car. That's what most weak niggas. There's a lot of scammers. I want to use a bitch car. You know, I'm ana fuck the business car car. Well, I want to move in with the bitch.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And a man to me, unless you got twenty thousands in the bank, you shouldn't even be fucking.
Speaker 1: Because pussy is deserved. I said that on stage. When you accomplish something throughout the day, you deserve for the dessert. That makes sense. So now, like I said, I gotta go on the country. Put my life in danger for putting.
Speaker 4: Niggas up on game, because niggas getting mad at me because it's like who is Nick?
Speaker 1: Who this nigga trying to put us up on game? But this is why I'm here to make it the throw do the throw down. Now, you have a meeting with Sugnight. Yes, you walk in the meeting. You pulled the gun. You pulled the gun on the table. Yes, how do you know that? Because he was there? No, he wasn't there, but he got the ship down looking at him like he talked ship. But now, first off, and I heard you left the bracelet.
Speaker 4: But because you're old, but what did you owe? How did you owe death Row Records money? When back in the day, I told you I was a hustler. So one of my hustles was credit card fraud.
Speaker 1: Let's make some los him being one of my things card.
Speaker 2: We were.
Speaker 1: Just hold hold on while death Row and bad Boy had beef. He also had beef for both of them. Let's just.
Speaker 4: You know, Nord, he is thinking I had beefing both of them with a nigga from Jersey city hung out with both of them, both of them.
Speaker 1: That dam you know what I'm saying, that's how you got the credit cards. No never, no, no, no, no no no, that's not true. That's the rumor. No, that's the room. Was the fact credit. The fact is I never had puppies credit card. I never heard puppies credit. Don't take this guy, let's just take on show. I was fucking a bitch. Was the hustle. What happened for a sugar pop shop shows, Let's let's go to show. The shop situation happened was pretty much the same thing. A credit card. No, wasn't cut. You really have to focus the focus, don't run it. You're gonna get.
Speaker 4: Just don't fun after let's get soul on the credit by move. My other hustle was flying medians around the country. I was the plugged because comedians couldn't afford to buy airline tickets with the money people was paying to go to the.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So I was a nigga that sent you there. I make sure you got to where you had to go.
Speaker 1: Point right. But back in them days, there was a thing called travel agencies. So by me being a.
Speaker 4: College gratitude knowing how to talk properly. It was also the travel I was also the travity but I can call the travel agent and like I was representative of death Row, bad Boy, et cetera without them checking. So back then also they was thing called fax machines, you know, so you could fact information over us, nigga to us, like.
Speaker 1: I was making a killing, not knowing one day that ship comes back.
Speaker 4: People don't pay their bills, you know what I'm saying, So now here comes the heat, right, So the bill this death ro, this is.
Speaker 1: This is after they hung Vanilla, this is this is Rod.
Speaker 4: They already told the reason why everything was just so bad on me because I had a reputation. Sugar had a reputation. But Sugar was also my bodyguard when I was on tour with n w ah see. Sugar was my bodyguard and the d O.
Speaker 1: CSS everybody's bodyguard. At one point it was.
Speaker 4: DLC bodyguard and me and d C was type So Sugar was both our body guduld try.
Speaker 1: To own your publishing to no publish.
Speaker 4: I just want to know this because we now have publishing. Now now we get paid for stuff. Yeah, on paying door were getting checked. Back in the day when Richard Ple.
Speaker 1: When all these people put out there was no publisher, maybe publishing for them.
Speaker 4: But now we get paid for actually just being on the radio and and like we do standard yeah on Pandora all that ship we get checks for that sound exchanged to sound exchange, oh.
Speaker 1: God us that story. Yeah podcast, we don't get sound to changing. And it's okay, but you got to stay focused. Education is important. It's just everywhere. Come back.
Speaker 4: Right, It's okay. So Ship calls me. He's setting me up and I don't know what he's doing. He's a take I want you to be in this video. Meet me up in depth ro office.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Ship, I know this Nigga deathro with the with the red came back your call.
Speaker 4: So I go up to you like a motherfucker for but I'm strapped. But you know, you, Valley, I know about it. You know that's the thing about being a man.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: See, when you know you're wrong, stand up. You got to stand up to it, you know. So in the office we talked like men, I had to put my ship out just yeah, I'm real, get talented, strong risk. So he said, t K, you know you owe me like thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: So I had a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet and I gave it to the nigga to say, yo, I'm gonna make sure you'll pay you to night.
Speaker 1: Just take this. And it's from plane tickets. What's on plane always from plane tickets. Okay.
Speaker 4: So he took to the bracelet that I gave. No beef, no beef. It was just we was just he had to respect me. I respect him because I knew people he knew, and he knew.
Speaker 1: The people that I know.
Speaker 4: It's just one of the type of situation. So as a man, nigga, when you caught you caught it probably would have been a man. I paid them. Wow, Yeah, that paid the game back my ship.
Speaker 12: That most people's situations, which but like I said, he had should have got a lot of respect for me. And before all his trouble talk all tight called me and say hello. I mean as far as personal life and his choices, he's own, man.
Speaker 1: But I know that when we did, you see this road for him what he's at now, Like, did you see that coming? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, as you get older and you understand God's plan He does two things for you. It gives you warnings, and if you don't take he to the warning, he makes you you die or you.
Speaker 1: Go to jail. And the great thing about it is he's still kind of blessed because he ain't dead dead hold your head, and it depends on how you look at it. He ain't dead. But this is also like a slow death. To think about all the chances that I gave you to do right.
Speaker 4: That's how no matter if niggas come up to me and crisis and should happen, I will be the bitch nigga in that situation because I'm not trying to behind I'm not trying to be behind closed bars.
Speaker 1: And give example, one time I got the rest of the ninety two is creator shit in the world. I'm one.
Speaker 4: I'm in protective custody because I'm a celebrity. But let me tell you who's on my road. The Meninda brother the Meninda's brothers, that the marriage or Rick James. It's up there with me too. Wait telling me about you Wait brother, wait, wait, very okay, you're locked up.
Speaker 1: I'm locked up l a county jail.
Speaker 4: The Melinda's brothers, brothers, and then Rick Jane.
Speaker 1: Rick Jane, Excel and Tupac.
Speaker 5: What the fuck.
Speaker 1: All of us was locked up, but the only time was in jail boom because the niggas.
Speaker 4: Wanted me to tell the Joe and I said, he, I ain't telling them more, Joe, You nigga got a case I'm talking about It sounded like a thousand people nigga.
Speaker 1: I told that motherfucker joke, and the niggas started laughing, like yo, like I'm not forget this as long as I live. Crazy story crazy. That's the asdis you could have though. Yeah, yeah, we talked.
Speaker 4: About your West Coast beef. Yeah, now we got to talk with the West clach light skin beef skin. Yeah, because you know still there's technically a light skin. Theg that's that's just funny, just being clever. He's still a nigga. Now let's talk about your New York dog skinned beef. Yes, let's start it out with darkness. Charlie Murphy. You know about that, Charlie Murphy, damn house and.
Speaker 1: Check this nigga more. Why Ninja got last month? He was trying, he was trying to get him. So I've been a fan of a team k forever to the middle K. But I just said, let me just brush up on everything. So I still at home that day.
Speaker 4: It was it was when we had Hurricane right, Hurricane Matthew, so I had nothing else.
Speaker 1: I still did.
Speaker 4: I watched the whole day and then I just kept watching. You know, something, something lead you to another right and then another, and I just stood.
Speaker 1: There and I was like, God, damn. Yeah, go on. You know when that was nineteen when it happened. So you were Eddie Murphy. I mean, Eddie was hanging out and I met Eddie Keenan. I'll be weighing, but what version of Eddie are we talking about? We talked about.
Speaker 4: After Yeah, besp Eddie Murker when he was the first Yeah, yeah, when he was he was going start in the world.
Speaker 1: That's from Yeah, is this nigga crab? Yeah, I'm hanging with it. I'm paying with niggas. Why because because you popping? No, I wasn't. I was even the stand up comedian. It was just I was a nigga in college. It's just that at that time, Keenan thought me and Eddie looked saying, I'm skinny.
Speaker 4: I had a little mustache. That type ship so we just started hanging out. I was pulling bitch Keenan though, but you have to allow me to finish. You you stay quiet and second answers you want will come to you, come to me.
Speaker 1: Let it come a person. God, this is funny and ship got So we're hanging out and then one day Charlie is washing his perm. You know that's when they have perms.
Speaker 4: Is this Dave Chappelle's ski? Yeah, this is like, it's a cool Charlie has a perm. I'm sitting on there, we talking and the watch is laying there. Now all I can say it was a bad choice, right, but in life, but you do some cool. That was cool with all of them. So many gave the invital Charlie know, we was all. I used to come in the house and lay down and go to sleep. That was like nobody that they loved me. I violated. But here's the thing about so many things about life, and then it didn't. It didn't hit me until I started owning my own shit. I started owning my own houses, I start owning my own cars.
Speaker 1: It's not owning my own you have to let me finish.
Speaker 4: And then one day it hit me old fifteen twenty years later, I said, oh shit, I violated this man's house. Seeah, I think about it. I was like nineteen, I think about it. So I was probably forty something years old, and I said, I violated. When someone let you in their house, that's like, go, that's the biggest gift a man is saying to you, I'm letting you in my home. And when you violate a man's home, it's really one of the worst things that you probably would do in your life. So I didn't feel good for years subconsciously. So one day I'm pulling up in my Bentley and on Hollywood Boulevard. Eddie Murphy in the Rose Royce in front of me. Now I'm so popping. Me and him is in the VIP section in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: He got a bit for him. I got a cold bitch for me. Is they white? No, I'm like white human, Spanish black. Continue.
Speaker 4: So I went up to him, you know, because comedians still bring up this old ship. But Eddie of them didn't give a focus. His cousins loved me as a standing commun They think I'm one of the best comedians ever.
Speaker 1: So I looked at Eddie.
Speaker 4: I said, yo, I want as a man that all these years, I want to apologize for violating, disrespecting your home.
Speaker 1: And he said, man, they still motherfuckers you still talking about that. That was the reply gave to me. So he pat his hard and it was cool. We sat down, drank and that was it. You know.
Speaker 4: But it goes to show you how talent I've been over these years for people to still talk about something that happened in nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 1: No, but that's legendary Charlie Murphy.
Speaker 4: But it happened in nineteen eighty one, right, and T. K Kirkling real talk was the blame.
Speaker 2: And T.
Speaker 1: Kirk Kirkling is this ship? What is that? Definitely? Niggas want me to have a stomach ache, betting so because I'm a lo close to top. Oh, I'm great, yeah, and I have as you reflex.
Speaker 13: Gods goodness, homegirl, Hello, but that's all right, God damn it, God damn it.
Speaker 1: In the moonshine listen, I don't see you. You have a ring on your fingers. You're single, I guess, so okay, baby, I'm sorry you.
Speaker 4: Let's just being the man that I make sure. You better make sure because your man gonna hear this. I mean, well, we only got one listener, so don't worry.
Speaker 1: Worry, no, no, no, no. You know you know how my show is.
Speaker 4: When you got someone that beautiful, whether it's after six months, you should have a ring on the finger because niggas like me, when you.
Speaker 1: See a rock, you respect the woman. You leave alone. But there's no rock. Say it again.
Speaker 4: If there's no rock, then there's a she's available. If there's no rock. If there's no she's available. She got a ring, you know, to stay back.
Speaker 1: But she don't have a ring. She's available.
Speaker 4: She she got all the teeth and she said, we go after the show, have a conversation. I'm thinking, like a conversation. Every man should have a platform. Let me tell you mine. Let me tell you my platform.
Speaker 6: This is the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we've been trying to get this.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much to us.
Speaker 4: And how does it taste when it's fresh? Like if I was over your house on the couch and you just brought it straight from the kitchen, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm at the house, there go here. You know, it's like it's like you have to sit over twenty four.
Speaker 4: But it's like a hot sandwich, a hot sandwich is not good if you really wait to eat it. If you eat the sandwich right there at the restaurant is the bomb. So what I'm saying is yeah, but I'm saying it doesn't taste better.
Speaker 1: It's twenty three hours. Twenty three is better than fifteen, yes, ma'am. Okay. So I'm gonna be your house for a whole day, but.
Speaker 5: To night, I like that spending showers, shower, I'm taking a showers.
Speaker 1: You still, yes, the wagings, the ways okay? Black? Serious, yeah, serious? Nobody talking to you, sairist. You said Keenan. Yes, it was it Keenan that brought you to Keenan introduced me talk shit to me. But you ain't even No.
Speaker 4: I know I didn't talk ship because we got interrupted. But if you can check out your surroundings, you check it all to check serious.
Speaker 1: Series of that. So that so that's how all this starts. But I think we're just trying to say, is how did you even meet? You said you I was hanging. I thought that was very back then. There was certain club what they comedians back then? Yea, they was comedians.
Speaker 4: But I was in college. That's what I'm saying. You wasn't a comedian, was a commedian. I was like, I was getting my master's degree.
Speaker 1: I was studying. But we was all hanging out.
Speaker 4: Just let's keep it real, just trying to get to you were selling cocaine and all of them niggas was selling because you know why, he's not getting it right, because he's not getting why nobody Like, I'm not saying you were nobody, but just just just a guy who's not you know Eddie Murphy Keenan and I, why is that having you was selling cocaine?
Speaker 1: Just told us not he was selling watching you. He said he was about that. You said, it doesn't make sense. It's just so happening.
Speaker 4: I know some people just have great conversation of skills, and I just think I have a gift of talking. So I think that we just hung out and then they saw that I had nice cars. I was doing my thing, and just you know, bosses talked the bosses and one thing bathroom. Yeah no, he didn't know the bathroom. I took it right there while he was there in front of Yeah, that's that's how the watch got taken.
Speaker 1: And I thought about it. We had to fight. We had to fight.
Speaker 4: You know, and as a man again, we fought right on motherfucking Beverly Boulevard and everything was hot.
Speaker 1: This is between you, him and Jolly and the blackest niggas in the universe having to fight its Hollywood name. So what happened? He ran up on you, He ran up on me because you know, you know, the Dave Chappelle ship like they never did in Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 4: Like I know, but I'm saying on the day Chappelle ship, like he like smacked and the five fingers state the face. Yeah, yeah that he that see that when that happened, And even though we had a vibes and because of who I was at that moment, it was gonna get ugly.
Speaker 1: And the great thing about what I tell you, young man, is your choices. Man, it comes down to them.
Speaker 4: Motherfucker choices so bad because it's a step from prison, someone dying, or just being mad enough to live a long day. So now imagine that happened in nineteen eighty one, and look what I've accomplished you today, and then well what the fight happened. Let's get to the fight happened in nineteen eighty one. Eighty one, Yes, so where you at, fat Burger?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. They in a limo and I'm in my bens and they happen to see me.
Speaker 4: They all get out the car and I got my niggas and Charlie Murphy's the street guy. Eddie is like, no, Charlie wasn't the street guy. Charlie came out of the service. He was in the street dude. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, So we got into a fight, scuffle. No one talked about bringing the watch back. They wasn't sure I had the watch. Was just specty, like what was his words when he said to you, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know it? Nineteen eighty one because I know black blackness.
Speaker 4: You gotta remember one time that was the year, because because because y'all darkness right there, it's going.
Speaker 1: Down and you But did you remember who swung first? He swung first?
Speaker 4: He swung, Yeah, he swung first, and which was supposed he from Brooklyn, from Jersey. Well know, had nothing to do with that. He just swung first.
Speaker 1: Want to stand? Remember it hurt? Hurt, It hurts, okay, you know.
Speaker 4: So a couple of days later, you know, I worked things out and they got the watch back and then the rumor started from.
Speaker 1: There forever and that was it. But you ain't seen him since.
Speaker 4: I've never seen I haven't seen him since then, but you've seen Eddie since then.
Speaker 1: I've seen Eddie since then.
Speaker 4: Eddie and everything didn't give a Everybody loved me, their cousins love me Eddie. The greatest thing, though, is no matter what people say of an old story like that, when I touched.
Speaker 1: That mic, I'm the badst motherfucker in the world.
Speaker 4: But do you ever feel like you're walking on South Beach Charlie Murphy might just hit you in your head.
Speaker 1: Between man and then.
Speaker 4: People know my reputation, you know, Charlie. Yeah, ten fifteen years ago, they know my reputation. Today I would sit down and probably apologize to the brother and.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, just so that you can peace. So we've been drinking these shots. Yes, you get another one of those.
Speaker 4: You're looking at Macha know machaboy ping pom, But come on, you shot, be careful about the poor in the astra.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jesus Christ, Now this is yeah, man, you know what's the rocket? Yes? Right? Yeah? You know who supposedly? Yeah, I know where you're going, nigga. Is the story from what I heard. Okay, let me hear what you heard. The story started from Jacob, am.
Speaker 4: I know it wasn't really Jacob to Jeweler. Here's here's what happened. It was a young lady who I was sucking at the time. She had the hustle and she was telling me what she was doing. I said, oh, ship, you gotta put me on.
Speaker 1: Let's take this shot. Hold on because I feel like you're gonna tell a baby, and I take my little shot. I like that one, dude, and you fine, baby, Black girls matter. She's goddam I'm gonna take good care of her.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: It don't matter what you look. Look at he working. I like the way you work. He's going in so yeah, so you in this bitch. Yeah, she's also fucking park. No, okay, how does she But one thing I never did.
Speaker 4: I never snitched on but never you know what you said that on the breakfast game, and I'm never gonna said that everywhere else. Listen, this is the street, right, you got the street, and you just gotta relate to you, right, But no, that's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: On the club TV. Let me tell you the story because it didn't make sense the street nigga. Yeah, I say, went to school, but you.
Speaker 4: Have to put that we never had a credit card, but you told Jacob does that never happened either?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me hear the story. I'm in here with you on game. You fucking this bitch from there. So she tells me what's going.
Speaker 4: On, but she knows how to pay ship together. She tells the card number, bad boy logo. We go back to fax machines again, just to the credit card.
Speaker 1: The scam. When you said that boy logo, you just gotta have the bad boy that to get the logo. Yeah, official official on the fast to this particular jeweler of me and Alan iverson his friends. We're getting implicated. Yeah, so a guy that is a friend of mine, so.
Speaker 4: Yo, where hey I get his jewelry from? And he told me, now none, you, I'm really just coming in the paper. I'm stacking, but jewelry ain't my thing. But now I'm going through the spades because at that time, the jay Z and the Puffies, he niggas wearing Fasachi shirts and spending man money on jewelry and getting broke, right, you gotta look nice looking broke. We finally called the jewelry store and it's a It was a shock to me because we faxed everything over and I'm like, I want to rolex on the ear to you know, diamond earrings.
Speaker 1: I want a necklace like yeah, like yeah, so conservative. I'm thinking fifteen hundred, two thousand dollars for everything. That's one hundred and fifty. This motherfucker said one hundred and forty.
Speaker 4: But one hundred and forty motherfucking thousand dollars, Jacob, it's not Jacob's another jewely store. Another So at that time, I have a cousin who's a federal agent who's also my bodyguards.
Speaker 1: Get intricate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So because I get it to come to town, I said, Yo, cous go pick this jewelry up for me. He says, we are. He goes pick it up, but it's paid for it on the card. We're thinking that it's paid for. See this is a beautiful story. Yeah, they ain't get this. They think it's paid for. My cousin goes to pick it up. The cops is waiting, thinking it's me, my cousin his party who federal agents get arrested.
Speaker 1: The agent gets arrested. He gets arrested.
Speaker 4: So now my family they giving you up, is at ends because they love me so much. Nothing but he went down. So now I got to fix this all right. So I'm staying at the Royalton Hotel. You know, the Royal Huntaer is on forty fourth Street, one of the banness hotels in New York City. You don't even know it's a hotel. It's some boutique type shit. So I know the cops know where I'm at. So instead of getting on play because I had to show that night at Siphony Hall in North New Jersey. The whole fucking state of New York is there. I got my street niggas there. They's like, Yo, don't you come nowhere near this building. So I catch a calv from Manhattan to Philadelphia to catch a fight to go to Greensville, South Carolina because the next day I'm opening up for a Gerald Ofverton in Greenville, South Carolina. So now nothing happens. A whole month goes by. I'm filming a movie in Los Angeles, California. This girl on Daton calls me and said, TK.
Speaker 1: You on the news. I said what she said, Yeah, they got you on the news news, and.
Speaker 4: The news was about me getting that puff, so they blew it up like I had shot Clinton.
Speaker 1: So now since I know the table Clinton. Yeah, it was that crazy. It was that crazy.
Speaker 4: It was social media today. I couldn't walk down like that. So what I did was I found an attorney and we had a surrender date. So we did a surrender date. I didn't show up. Matter of fact, I didn't show up for a month. They looking for a nigger. Now they got a man hunt. But I'm still doing shows. But after I'm doing the shows, I'm looking at the door and seeing cops is coming in this motherfucker to get me.
Speaker 1: Long story short, I make it into New York City. I turned myself in. They waiting for me. I get on the news and.
Speaker 4: All that type of ship, and you come to find out so many things about the police when she goes down, right. So in this particular, I changed attorneys and the judge locked me up in Ricas Island. They locked me in Rockers Island for thirty days because yeah, they whatever crazy part that shit was, so he locked me up. But now here come the DA. It's this crazy story, the DA comes. The reason why the DA comes to talk to me because Puffy Now I had to shootout him and the rapper that sound.
Speaker 1: Like Biggie Shine. And they want you to They want me to snitch on and they want you to snitch on Puff. This is the DA.
Speaker 4: Now they want me to snitch on Puff. They don't want me to snitch on Puff. They saying, May, you're trying to lock you up. May He's trying to lock you up. We want you to do us a favor. So I played the part from minute they bring it. They bringing me blimpy sandwiches and all that kind of shit. They put me in the car early in the morning.
Speaker 1: To take me to the club that the shooting went down, Club New York. Yeah, Club New York.
Speaker 4: So they tell me where to stand, where I saw the gun, how Puppy pulled out the gun, how he shot.
Speaker 1: So and so and all this type of shit. It's true story. Crazy. So now they take me back to the jail.
Speaker 4: They bring me out maybe two days lay and asked me what I wanted to do, and I told him I said, I think I ride this one out straight. Now they mad, But at this time I got two of the coldest attorneys in Long Island.
Speaker 1: I've never getting it because I thought I was on.
Speaker 4: The Sopranos and their names was Strength Donado and Tony Cappatillo out of Long Island and in New York City, respect you know.
Speaker 1: So now I'm in New.
Speaker 4: York City and you have a lawd there called predicate felon a predicated fella. If you catch a felony within the year of your first charge, New York has a mandatory sentence be for the next years. So they were trying to get me four to six because I caught the case with you got your pull you another shot, pulled me and him another shot.
Speaker 1: What whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 4: So when my attorneys beat the plea, they beat the plea for me doing four to six. I fought the case. Matter of fact, I took a deal. To be honest with you, I'm supposed to do two to four and I supposed to do boot camp.
Speaker 1: You read it out.
Speaker 4: No, let me tell you exactly what happened. Yes, I'll tell you exactly what happened. I took the deal. Come to the following year, we go to quit that January.
Speaker 1: I got to hit that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell then the judge.
Speaker 1: I'm telling my attorney we're not taking the deal.
Speaker 4: TK you trying to get too deep with us on June A, trying trying to be drinking listen, drinking champs. Let's let's get let's get back into the let's get it target.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. You asked, yes, just you cater to the women a lot. Tell these young niggas what the fuck they're doing wrong? Not being concierge exactly. You gotta be a concept. Excuse me, gentlemen, very it's very dispectful.
Speaker 4: I might swing a bottle, thanks, throw it out there, swinging, swinging the bune think you she can't talk.
Speaker 1: So when a man meets a woman, his job is to be a concierge, right, you know? To these youngs were constant.
Speaker 4: If you go to a woman's house, you just can't come empty handed.
Speaker 1: You gotta have groceries, helpful mother.
Speaker 4: You got to bring gifts to he't bring that out of there, you know the second time. So when I come back, I'll have something for you.
Speaker 1: But we're trying aloud, not allowed speakers, but those are people.
Speaker 4: But you see you got gifts right here, and look and I see we wasn't giving you this battle, but the way you're.
Speaker 1: Going to claim it.
Speaker 4: And I'm silent, and every day I'm like, I just say, but you just think give me one bottle.
Speaker 1: No, no, I gave you one, but he said take that one too. You know he drink, he drink. He drink Corona and Bacardi. That's it. So that's what I tell men about. That's the way y'all have to treat these women. Fellas.
Speaker 4: When you meet a woman, you know, you open the door. You got to get the flowers. You got to take a shopping. And what most men don't understand when I say shopping, you don't think I'm spend thinking about spending a lot of money. Sales, nigga, you got to catch sales, you know, not kmar. You know when you're fucking woman, you never want to take a came. I know you got to really take care because I always tell men J. C. Penny knowledge. See most niggas fuck women to destroy on I'll tell you fuck him to teach him. See you teach a woman, especially if you know you ain't that nigga that's gonna be around you fucking the teacher. Teach how to save money, teach how to masturbate, teach you how to get shipped on her own. So then she do meet a nigga that that's a nice niggase. Most nice niggas is corny mostly, so you teach them that nigga don't know none of that before we meet them.
Speaker 1: We don't know that, we don't know that, we don't know that.
Speaker 4: All we're saying is we're in this lane and you just cut me off without a fucking signal, So you just wait, just wait, So what's going?
Speaker 1: And so that's what's happening.
Speaker 4: And then and if you teach the young ladies, they're confidence, they're inspired.
Speaker 1: You haven't destroyed. I mean me, the girl and the girls like psychological, psychologically is fucked up because.
Speaker 4: The dude she messed with was a cheater, or the dude she fucked with took money from her, or the dude gave her a baby, so won't take as mother fuck kids?
Speaker 1: And what are we smelling? What's my bother? And put on my face? It's milking ma nature.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 1: God damn you go also drinking? That's coketo. Yeah, I want to sponsorship too. I look like Jerry. You know what is No, I don't. That's that's the Spanish. Uh huh, it's Latino. Shit, you know what half Latino?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You know that I knew it was something that you know, I never really did. I never did the history of Cuban being. You know, I always touches from Compton. Most people don't. Yeah, I tell people Compton. Why the fuck I think he was from because I've been there since nineteen eighty one. That's that's being from.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, and I really was a better l a nigger. But I tell people I'm from Miami. They be telling me I'm from Miami. Right, had ten years? Right? You from Miami? Now, look you from Common? From Common, no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: So I say it a lot out of respect for Easy, who took me on my first national tour.
Speaker 1: That's why I always say you much love to come. This is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Was Jerry Heller on the tour. Jerry Heller is the manager. It was so crazy. You managed Jerry Heller too. I was trying to know he's being funny. He was managing the managers. You see. He told you weren't paying attention and the thing about is.
Speaker 4: When Easy died, I was starting a company with him called Ruthless Comedy.
Speaker 1: Wow, paperwork, everything was crazy.
Speaker 4: Jerry Heller, Easy we was getting ready to do things called Ruthless Comedy.
Speaker 1: What was your take on Jerry Heller? Though?
Speaker 4: My take on Jerry when you see any white man that take a group of young niggas.
Speaker 1: Out of the hood and blow the ass, he's like he like he got.
Speaker 4: God, but you don't know all the particulars going on behind the scenes. This is why you have to give ice Cube the utmost respect for him to be that young and understand his worth, right. I mean, this motherfucker's twenty one, twenty two years old dog and he knew his motherfucking work and walked away.
Speaker 1: What was the first record they sold? That was like, yeah, they sold that first something million and Easy put up six thousand. Yeah, that's how they must. They put it on Straight out of Compton, stayed on priority that one.
Speaker 4: Susy put up six thousand to do straight out of Compton and straight out of Compton make twenty two something million.
Speaker 1: That's an investment.
Speaker 4: Not damn, let's make a list, you know, let's be on. I like to talk a lost Let's talk about one of the other greatest groups. I toured with the Cash wenty Millionaires. I was there, open and that on their first tour stop one more time, because look, I think you're gonna say it's on some fucked up ship to about touring Paddy the bell to about cash money.
Speaker 1: I tak another pis. I was fake old day, so I think wait to hear about the cash ship. That ship a goddamn woman. Goddamn you're want to here cup? We film it? No got I get out of here.
Speaker 4: Kind of dr the coquito kind cootito, which is also a frog far.
Speaker 1: Coque little half quarterback and half black Chiles are Spanish. I'm cute you have African and half black drinking cues.
Speaker 5: Need the same thing back, glass, Yeah, you drove me home, baby, I have a condo.
Speaker 1: You can drop me glass, please please, he got a range, drove a baby twenty eighteen. You ain't gonna get me fucked up? All right? With my glass at t K Cartan, Why did you get shot? I was that drain Champs raise man, Oh my glass? I got glass getting wrested out right now with my shot? Right, you got a straight history lesson going on. Yeah, you're killing it right now. We got straight history. Boy killed. You're trying me, but you killing man makes for here interview. Thank you lass, Thanks very much. There you go. This is where everything goes black. This is gonna look I'm blast. Wait you gotta get yours? Is this all? Yes? Record record that Ponty Just tell them to get one of these. Yeah, come on, come on, we'rela. It was fucked up. Don't get you bumped up. You know it's your life. It's not even bad, but it's bad. It's not bad. I'm all right, it's not bad. It's really it's definitely healthy. But it's healthy bad, healthy good. You give it the Dominican wash. You don't.
Speaker 4: Give it a Dominican wall ymail.
Speaker 14: You want to come on, drink some of your champagne. Man, No, no, no, I'm drinking drinking this. You ain't drinking fish everything all right? Yeah, I never let me tell you what I'm not doing, so you know, let him tell my keys is at the hotel. That's okay, and I got I'm responsible right here.
Speaker 1: But you got your wife with you.
Speaker 6: This is just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's that's how real dad's doing. That's how real dad's doing.
Speaker 4: You know why you don't drink all this because you've got to be responsible.
Speaker 1: You've got to all of this. And then I still being I can't do that all right?
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, wait wait, they don't get that's a Dominican wash and give me a Dominican wash on the ass track.
Speaker 1: I'm about to drink the ass track. Whyna drink.
Speaker 6: Put on?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 4: You know how old were you started pusson? Why you ain't someone I was wondering, he gotta start around. I started at eleven.
Speaker 1: You know, okay? Cookie? You said cookie? Just s you pussy? What you what's your dog? Is gonna say? No, I don't know what. Jamaican. You got a haircut to day? Wow, look looks smooth. Question. I got a hand cut just to interview you. Man.
Speaker 14: That's all right now, let's get with.
Speaker 1: Hm hm there is that's that ship. You love it? Don't trupt me. Let's don't trup me right, trupt me right now? You love it? You love it? Say you love you won't know.
Speaker 8: This is it.
Speaker 1: There's like three of you, three.
Speaker 3: Norris in the building. Nigga, I'm gonna have a big bum. I'm gonna have a big boy. You gotta be smoking weed.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm wanting what's the movie dis w Wash Simmonson kind of day. I feel like that.
Speaker 4: Because you know why I need to lift your comedy spirits from you. We're going because you know why people tell me that I'm a comedian. Yeah, I can see that, but I just I just have fun.
Speaker 1: You you enjoy life. I enjoy life.
Speaker 4: Is that the definition of comedians? That's that's the definitely of my journey. My journey is to talk serious, but to make you laugh, but to enjoy life. See, I enjoy life. I love getting them at four thirty one and go and work out, do what I need to do. I get a four thirty morning, do what I need to do, put my three miles in left weights, you know, and I keep it moving.
Speaker 1: And I'm fifty five years old, so let's you know, Yeah, you're older than no black do crack.
Speaker 5: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: You just gotta have a little money for maintenance. You gotta have a little money for maintenance. You ain't gonna another man's cool.
Speaker 4: I'm not old, and that's why you guys, when you get older, you take care of you women. You have a house, you have a car, you have good credit, because all you guys got I'm looking at all right now they look for credit score right now them combined.
Speaker 1: In the verse three seventy five. Look at you, man. I know, sonny, guys.
Speaker 15: Ship Come on, let's just tell the comedy world people rear it on.
Speaker 4: How many things have you written on? How many projects have you been? You know, No, one's never asked me that question. You did New Jersey Drive? No, he still He's gonna hold another route right now. So let me tell you how this go down. I'm just timbling his first album, what Oh Music Music. I write skits and stuff and right stuff for artists perform. So I'm the skit writer. I've been doing that for years. I did Lloyd's Last City Coach Player's Diary one of my bits that got taken, and I love her a little Kim, Little Kim. I played a song for her and Biggie and I had it in the song and the line that she took from me was for I went from first class to coach.
Speaker 1: That's my life.
Speaker 4: BIG's that I got it on tape and every day that I played it for and it's okay.
Speaker 1: I never said nothing about.
Speaker 4: It, just the first time since ninety one ninety two I ever mentioned on the air. That's a bit that I came over from first class because you know, back in the day, you would take the phone and put it to the speaker box, and I had music that I was playing.
Speaker 1: Why you wanted to go from first class to coach? Why do you wanted to go back? Well, it was it was a joke. It was for a girl. I was talking about a girl female and the album she cheated on me and I took and.
Speaker 4: I said, she went from first class to coach and the song was Jones Walking.
Speaker 1: In the Rain. I got acha punch, I did the remake. Did the remakeer Jon't you got acapunt you today?
Speaker 4: Big up to my brother Freddy avate a golden spine game. I got acapu See that that's the that's that really, that's that rich ship. You got ship, because I don't.
Speaker 1: That's not rich. He's rich now, motherucker, stop putting the rumble roches. That's okay because you know where the money, so you keep out you and the death. Now, you don't need time, you don't need nothing.
Speaker 4: You just your smooth skin, the smooth very you know you use a chap stand.
Speaker 1: No, I got listen to New York.
Speaker 4: Even out here my liters get you but just getting but you're glowing. Get you punch the jogging you know, giant? Yeah, John, Yeah, you can book.
Speaker 1: You're right. You got a radio show. It's not a radio show. It was a podcast. Dying buhot, you're doing bull shops. You just chest is not strong looking at you like he gets shout. You have up of the ice trap.
Speaker 6: All these niggas a little kind of chests either the boll you you the room got empty.
Speaker 1: You want to smell the cigaret and then nigga smelled the cigret. Worry a man, I didn't have to.
Speaker 16: I was.
Speaker 1: What would you still got to have a strong.
Speaker 9: D you know.
Speaker 1: A god. You got to get shot of some sort. Okay, I'll take a shout of what that young lady boy? We got another one that was nice. That's not I got someone ready. No, no, you can't control the brop. I know that's true, but okay, let me get away anything. So you got either mangos to rock or tagle bom. That's the idea is danger take one more time. Everybody, the world is the world is? Why is it in Chinese? Because it's monkey ye said, in the country, it's not so sprere right, just ship. I don't even know what the buck is going on. So when I'm in the hospital, said, what did you drink? That's exactly exact.
Speaker 10: What did you have.
Speaker 1: On? Some nigga that don't look wasted made me drink to say, who can't use arrow here? It's terrible, It's terrible. Yeah, it's he gets funny. It's terrible.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 16: That's an ancient Chinese secret. By the way, I just want to let you know. And you got medical insurance. Wein't got none of that, you know, shull just sharing.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the thing. You gotta realize. My nose is sweating. We made sure you had to take the chair with the with the stability, remember.
Speaker 3: David, the stability he fell your don't be found, dude, I'm not fat.
Speaker 1: I'm saying facts. I'm just saying found. I'm figuring something. I know everybody. That's why at my age, everybody mocker getting su only too.
Speaker 4: That's why we get to think with the bat because TK did everything. Let me tell you something to say. You know, in our generation, in our lifetime, us being black, Latino or whatever we are, we're from the hood.
Speaker 1: And in the hood, when people get ten years, people.
Speaker 4: Get twenty years, people get twenty five years, people hit thirty years, they're so quick to say that nigga's over, he's washed up, it's done with him.
Speaker 1: That's not what we want to do over here, Yes, sir, we want to.
Speaker 4: Do over here is we want to continue to pray are legends, whether it be in the comedic stance, whether it be in a lyrical stance, whether it be in acting.
Speaker 1: Stance or whatever.
Speaker 4: And you are one of the people that we want to continue to commemorate and salute.
Speaker 1: And thank you.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate it and do that and let you know that you've got a platform here. We don't care if you sign on low speaker. Now, those are people, man. You know, it's all jokes. You know what I'm saying. We were rather you come here. But it isn't matter because Charla Maine, me, me and Charlamagne is in tune with a blacklin. I called it black Alude. You know that's my man's that's the man. That's all man and what we want to say is, you know, in this genre, this is this thing that we live in. People give us five years and seven years when we have people like you who've been doing it since end up you have been to and then you're doing it now since drink campus is poppy.
Speaker 1: Sir, you want continue to support you, to tell you to take shots with us.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, We're gonna have the girl, you know, the Mainican girl that looked black, right, gonna make sure she drive you back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's beautiful. I'm gonna marry her, nigga. Yeah, whenever you gotta go, I'm for real, I'm gonna change your converses, but I'm gonna marry. It's like a baby. You could do whatever you need to do, young lady, and you're single, to my god, and you look good. You'll get on, Get on.
Speaker 4: I want the world to see I'm talking to listen. This is let me just shar niggas know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Film and film. Look look at that too, And this is exactly how Drake got made. I'm just be honest. This is exactly how Drake got Yeah, this girl is unbelievable. God damn. You see the fellas. You see the confidence that I had, that's what drew her in and I got the number. We're gonna go out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna push the masvariety, little hair flow because I a week, I said, that's not a week.
Speaker 1: That's real. That's real.
Speaker 4: That's that's important because when you date a woman that don't have a week. We save the thousands throughout the year were suspensive, expecially.
Speaker 1: In the month.
Speaker 4: For real.
Speaker 1: They don't even want they don't even want the horseship no more.
Speaker 4: Man, they grew out there in the relationship once running down, y'all got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: This is fucked up, y'all, this is fun up. They never see me like this. You give me that wee man, Tell where did y'all get your wi from? From the nigga that raised you and got the plug. That's what I'm saying. We got the week.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the cast money crow. I'm like cash money, forgot the bringing back and forgot guy. The cash money situation. Sh was so phenomenal because I met baby in little Wayne right when he was starting. When they kissed, Yeah, when I saw him kiss.
Speaker 1: So it's not a secret that they say they cares like the baby all of them.
Speaker 6: Used to kill.
Speaker 1: I thought it was some mafia ship, but it was it wasn't. It wasn't like were they on that. I never know they was doing that. They was actually kissing each other in the mouth, but.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been in the streets all around the world. One of my connects was in New Orleans. I said, nigga, this I call him. I said, this is how y'all move. He said, non, nigga, baby, And I'm just on some different ship. But I never questioned see one thing about being a man whatever, laying a nigga take that's the lane, and you let the motherfucker take his lane.
Speaker 1: So I allowed him to take his lane. But they was always good to me. When I say always always good to me.
Speaker 4: If I was walking down the street, now, baby and the motherfuckers, we'll pull over, get out the car and have a conversation with me for about forty five minutes to an hour.
Speaker 1: That's the respect they always had for me.
Speaker 4: When we did the movie called ball of Blocking, I played the cop in Baller Blocking. You know, they allowed me to write my own ship, and I remember a baby coming to my trailer and he must have had like a million dollars in suitcase and asked me how much did my charge?
Speaker 1: And I said the whole motherfucker suitcase, the t how much?
Speaker 4: We oh, yeah, because I never seen anyone not respect money before. That's the thing that was about him. They didn't respect money. They did not respect did not respect money. So one night we went out, it was like five six o'clock in the evening, and he bought like nine Bentley's at one time. So me and my man was in the other seats. That nigga, this nigga the buys of Bentley. We really thought it was gonna really go down like that because he didn't respect one. We didn't get to Bentley, but the thought of that happening was just phenomenal because he really was that type of dude. He really was, you know, And to no matter what him the Wayne's going through, whatever, the nigga pulls off one of the coldest moves in motherfucking music history, you know, because what people don't know that when he got front of that thirty million dollars, he was really in the red juvenile sold so many motherfucking records that before the years old, the thirty million was paid back. They was black, and the motherfucker's never been in the red ever since. That's that's just a blessing, yo. And like I said, from the from Ruthless Records to.
Speaker 1: Master p to.
Speaker 4: Change everything for babing them still to be doing what they're doing, and now ain't got the hottest artists in the world. Regardless of what his plans are. The nigga pulls some coaches in the world.
Speaker 1: Drake Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, from now, what happened to hip hop is when I watched I went to this concert, Tray concert.
Speaker 1: I watched him and I said to myself, how do they let this motherfucker in the light skinned nigga? Yes? How did that?
Speaker 4: What happened from Big Daddy King exactly? The niggas have people to understand what happened, you know, evolution, evolution, But what happened with Drake was here is a guy who you tell a fan of hip hop's this Big Daddy Can I've been a fan of hip hop from day one. Tell us, tell us what happened from the darkskin community, because I want to understand what people forget in the skin community, but not that regardless of the man told me something. Abouts got nothing to do with skin niggas, the fucking Cubans in there.
Speaker 1: It's the darksken nigga community.
Speaker 8: But you.
Speaker 1: Thing, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: Let's not get into nationalities because people really take what we saying seriously.
Speaker 1: And these mother fuckers will be on something Black Dominican. I'm better than you.
Speaker 4: I don't want to really go down there, if you don't mind me being.
Speaker 1: The older person in the room. The old so.
Speaker 4: Baby was just a phenomenal dude. But the tour with them to do Ball of Blocking, it was just really some phenomenal ship. And then I went on tour with them and did twenty thirty six. But the thing I liked about them was it was a cast twenty millionaires dm X. You did the cash money. I was the MC that was open the nec for them offer.
Speaker 1: Cash. That was the next tour after you know Rockefeller.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I host that tour too, Get the Out, Yes, sir, I was on the tour with jay Z. And also and the crazy thing about the jay Z tour is that when I was thirty five years old, I threw a party in New York City. Jay Z was my birthday celebration. I paid a nigga fifteen hundred dollars and he was late and I wasn't gonna let him on. And after that I went on tour with him and Damon whatever jay Z for fift I paid him for I didn't high off. Yeah, I hire fifte So I started, I started, I started going toward them, but then I started. I wrote songs for a second and none, amg bitch, better have my money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wrote all this stuff, and they stuff used to take them on toward ship. It was this better have my crazy ass. Yeah, yeah, the words in the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been involved with all this ship, you know, like all this ship, but I always didn't know. I just don't brag about it. So you wrote that record, I wrote fits and all that on his albums. Sure, there's second to.
Speaker 1: None, all of them. Oh God, damn Edi o G and the Bulldogs. Yeah, I go way back. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I remember on the Cash Money tour, we had the little situation in Boston with Made Men. There was a fight between the Rough Riders and Made Men when the motherfuckers got stabbed, and I'm in the middle of the ship because everybody just loved me, but they're gonna pass me stabbing each other. But Maine men didn't know that the rough Riders was that motherfucker tough. They met, they matched that motherfucker night. Because then it's lucky nobody died because the rough Riders stabbed them niggas to fuck up for real.
Speaker 1: They came with fists and the rough Rider came with knives. Puerto Rican stuff. Yep, sure they god ja. So you know, make noise for that or not't making noise? We want this tag balls d You know about Daddy saying and you stole his credit card.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: Steeler, I didn't steal the Daddy created in my mind, your mind.
Speaker 4: You're my nigga. Man, you're my nigga. I've always been my name in my mind. And you saw me performed. You killed once you saw me, you killed it. And it's a terrible all right. My wife said, thank you, you see the show. But the other guy, this, this is how I gotta know. I gotta start dressing different.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: The other guy that performed for you, Yes, he was like he said something about Cuba. My wife was like, you are and I was Grandma, just relax I heard you in the background. I said, alright, the dude said, he said, this is why I.
Speaker 1: Don't like and like I feel like I made a lot of money in my life.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what he did.
Speaker 4: When the comedian here, gone with that, that's cold, nigga, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the car. That's what you get here.
Speaker 4: Because when you said it, I knew I want to be here for you and wait for my man said, nigga going with that. That's how I said, go on with that. And that was around. They said Cuba, and then my wife said, yeah, he was like you, but that's how I've been put Then you came out there. Now this is your This is what I want to understand. Do you go order a pro killer crowd I based my show based on.
Speaker 1: Or do you say, let me look at these niggas.
Speaker 4: I come out and whatever my feeling is, I always say they don't laugh fuck him, but I always make them laugh.
Speaker 1: But the ship that I say is just so insane. That's gonna work.
Speaker 4: Now if I have to do a white audience, then I've become a comedy of doing more.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's work the audience like you like right now, we're all white right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, great, I'm just saying, well, okay, so we can do white materials. There's a white material I just found. Thought I was just LESSI I'm just I'm just like But no, I thought I was the matrix Tle in the movie. But am I where? But I don't want to whole another level, just follow follow the story.
Speaker 1: So I'm just lessing.
Speaker 4: And I'm seeing I read things different than most people. So I'm saying to myself, I'm fucking brilliant. I don't see what other people say.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been saying. So I tell people one night, I said, let me spain something to you. Why I'm know I'm smarter than you.
Speaker 4: But there's an earthquake that happens in the ocean to Sami comes to shore. Now, this is why I'm proving to you I'm smarter than you. See most people say, Sudanmi, that shows that you're lazy.
Speaker 1: The reason why I'm not lazy? And right, I see the T. They didn't want me to say the T. The T shing be.
Speaker 8: Like that T is not.
Speaker 6: I see the T.
Speaker 4: All right, smart most of y'all small.
Speaker 1: Colonel c O L O N I L. I mean I A L. That's not Colonel, that's Colonne. Ill Colonel is k E A R N A L. Colonel? You text your girl in the morning, baby, I love you. I'm going to take you to dinner your pussy late at night. You know you're gonna text you.
Speaker 8: A w W.
Speaker 1: That's not r R S A R E R S what I'm saying. So let me go a little deeper and you don't even notice. But I'm gonna ask you. Why do old people walk so early in the morning? Do they have somewhere to go?
Speaker 4: And why do people say good things come to those who wait, because that ship don't lay away?
Speaker 1: And ladies, why when men go down on you they always try to kiss you afterwards because bitch you we die? You died, yo. So now before we get up out of here, yes, sir, we gotta get to who raised? Who raised? Did you think of that? How did you come up with that? How did you apply? Who raised you? Is really starts from my daughter's mother. It starts from there.
Speaker 4: And relationship because when you treat somebody so good and they fuck up in life, you back in the day, say that the apple don't fall too far from the trade, all.
Speaker 1: Right, take a village to wage exactly.
Speaker 4: So, as I was dating people, I would see beautiful women who just didn't have proper upbringing. I used to say this one girl, I need to meet your mom because the bitch was so fine.
Speaker 1: Hold on, ef, we didn't finish our shot. God, damn it. Oh, let's do finish our shot. Shot. I drank my shot. We're doing another one. You're finishing a bottle. You don't want that. I don't want that. I'm so sorry, thank you, thank you? Brother. Did I have to tell you it's a good part of nothing? Boss? How you're doing? Everybody young ma' trying to kill you? Sleep?
Speaker 6: Come to the.
Speaker 1: Who raised you? Think it's great? Out the way this episode dropping right before.
Speaker 4: T K could have been a bitch ass nigga and came seeing us after January.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 4: He's seen us in December. So we're going to keep our promise and drop this into We're gonna drop this on Friday Friday like real nigga Turch We're gonna turn twenty seventeen out with this twenty We're gonna turn twenty seventeen out with this certain what because of the alcohol, because you it's a.
Speaker 1: Lot, and your chant is on your stomach again with his chances on his stomach, you've got a restairatory infection? So who raised it? For people to know?
Speaker 4: It's just a formula of to make people aware who you are and who raised you. And it's so important to go. You've got men out here want to be good to women, but that wasn't raised right. You got women who want to be good to men, but the man wasn't raised right. So I take who raised you and put in your face, put it and it's like niggas out.
Speaker 1: Here slinging dick like their successful. You niggas out here fucking bitch. It's like y'all got.
Speaker 4: Money and you niggas know your financial situation is fucked up, but yeah, you still approach your bitch knowing you're about to disturb her life.
Speaker 1: Nigga, So listen, we're gonna put down the coda shit in the world right January twenty first, I want you to catch me at the music hall.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right, Janey, train to catch me at the music hall this weekend when it's airs. I'll be performing at the Uptown Comic Club and shout out to all my fans in Atlanta, Georgia. What's the great things the Uptown comedy covers in Atlanta, York? No, No, that's Uptown comedy back in the day up in hallm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but you must have been to jail.
Speaker 4: And so one of the greatest moments of this next year is that I signed the deal to become a ring announcer in Kenya, Africa.
Speaker 1: Watch what we're going with just now. These are young people.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, motherfuckers, but if they listen to it, I'm wanna make sure I.
Speaker 1: Say this clearly.
Speaker 4: Have giving me a voice to be a ring announcing Kenya for six fights over the next year, where I'm the Michael Buffer of Vegas, the guy who says, let's get ready to rumbo. So I'm in a tux bow tie, not being a comedian, just to MC And what I want to share with comics is that you play the hand that you're dealt. You got to be a stand up comedian, You got to be a businessman. You got to know numbers, you know, and you got to know how to track, and you got to know how to multiply, and you got to know how new business. And I always tell people all money is good money to a hustler, whether it's one thousand dollars or whether it's one hundred thousand dollars, Go get the money. Because I come from an error where you worked forty hours a week and you made a seven hundred, five hundred dollars and by the time they took taxes your ass when it came home with three hundred and some thousand.
Speaker 1: People don't understand that shit.
Speaker 4: So if you can make one hundred thousand and fifteen minutes or one hundred thousand an hour, and that's what somebody offered you, my suggestion is never.
Speaker 1: Say motherfucker no.
Speaker 4: Always go get the motherfucker money, because what you gentlemen don't want is to ever get old and be broke, ever get old and have motherfucker You got to depend on the motherfucker because your money wasn't right when you had thirty forty fifty something years to get your life together. You know, when you think about this one day I'm in heaven, you're gonna say, yo. I ran around at Norri Agga's interview at Jaks Chanson one.
Speaker 1: Of the flyes niggas ever hit the game. They're like, Oh, tea to the motherfucking.
Speaker 4: And get them on tour February twenty fifth with Keisha Kole, but earlier that morning. If you're in Jersey City, New Jersey, make sure you come to the ceremony because I'm getting the street named after me called T. K.
Speaker 1: Kirkland. Now now the.
Speaker 4: Old school Nigga Texas. I don't mean I'm gonna catch my own flag. I'm gonna come on this.
Speaker 1: That's gonna beautiful, y'all. But listen, that's the greatest gift in the world.
Speaker 4: I think before you get up, comedian, guys, do this motherfucking thing.
Speaker 1: What is the ultimate.
Speaker 4: Like finale for comedian? You know what, everybody has different thing. Everybody wants to be a movie star, everybody wants to have a TV show. But what's great about me going to college is that it taught me to do your due diligence by anything you do. I tell that to if you're gonna be a hustler, if you're gonna be a con honist, you're gonna be a husband, you're gonna be a businessman, you do research entertainment really is not made for Afro American, Spanish Cuban people to be on TV. Why because we don't own the playing field. What I mean, See, that's not what the field we own. But we run basketball, we run football, but you using the white people run TV. And this is the reason why you only see five people in every fucking movie that you see. Now, don't you think Samuel Jackson is from Capital one commercials to every fucking movie in the world.
Speaker 1: Everything you don't think of nobody.
Speaker 4: You don't think you could give that to somebody else and not take it anyway from him. It's just that what white America sees is he's the only black person that we're gonna give a shot too.
Speaker 1: And that's the reason why I understand. So I always tell people, get an education, get a.
Speaker 4: Skill, and learn how to take care of your family. Now, if you are entertaining of a family, to me, that's really a bad thing to do. The reason why it's a bad thing to do because anytime you're on your square, you should never be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: You should always be in a.
Speaker 4: Situation where you have nothing to distract you, no emotion that will make you make a decision that you can't follow your dream. And this is the purpose of sticking your dick and a woman. You have to understand the consequences that once you get any direction and there's something else that you want. What's more important. You know what I'm saying, because everybody like to have money. You ain't got to be rich, but I want you all to make money. You know, whether you're getting twenty thousand a month, ten thousand a month, learn how to.
Speaker 1: Save your money.
Speaker 4: You got five hundred the bank last year, you should have a thousand the bank this year. You understand what I'm saying, and that's what I on for people. And you got to understand do your due diligence. And that's why I was talking about hustles back in the day. No one should go to jail today because you have so many examples of what not to do. You have the Junior Mafia, you got BMF, you got everybody. That's your family, that's my family. Yeah, break that down.
Speaker 1: Well. James Cole is my cousin.
Speaker 4: And back in the day when I was in college, I was what you call the navigator. I was the guy who threw people in and got people out because back then they didn't have what they have now. You can walk on the plane with five keys on you and nobody was gonna patch you down. Nothing's gonna happen. It was like that they talked about the eighties early nineties, you know, so when technology started changing, everything went down and you just couldn't get through the airports no more. So back in the day, they always say, don't talk on the phone. And this one particular day, just when all of us my other connect was a burnout. So you know, we used to do the burnout thing, so we take people's phone numbers, sell them in the streets and make thousands of dollars on that. But just one particular day, the fees bugged our phones, and ninety center of my whole organization got locked up.
Speaker 1: And on that particular day, I think I was in school, so I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wasn't on the phone at that time, but everybody else got locked up, and that's how it went down.
Speaker 1: Make you've really been doing a lot of shit.
Speaker 4: I've been through a lot of shit, y'all. Ain't another crazy story.
Speaker 1: Nobody don't know.
Speaker 4: I've got this one more thing, Please give this. This is gonna fuck everybody up.
Speaker 1: Give it to it. I was one of the founders of Scientology, what.
Speaker 4: Story, y'all, nineteen eighty two in Santa Rose of California. To this day, to this day, they still call me because I'm like a guard.
Speaker 1: To them, to scientology, to Scientology.
Speaker 4: So you see, when I was in Santa Rose of California, I ran into some people at the library and they was Ron L.
Speaker 1: Hubber and all them.
Speaker 4: So I gave my little advice and all that type of ship to what they should do. But as anything I do, I introduced people together and then I move on, you know. So it's just phenomenal think and to you know what, this is one of the things for Scientology. You have to make a phone call. And I want to put this guy he's been trying to get me on the phone. Is the Scientology guys, Scia. We're gonna make this ship insane. All right, let's get Scientology get.
Speaker 1: This right right there.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Walk to eth. You don't jo way too much kinds of crazy going on a while, give me a second. Definitely needs ice. This is about take it in a while. It's going it's gonna change the world right here. Make sure you'll put this mother of our tape.
Speaker 17: Yeah, drinking sports baby, Oh ship, it was right about basketball, right about basketball.
Speaker 1: I heard your pictures right, true? He said something.
Speaker 6: He's in the Calves.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we got t K, we got t K and t K.
Speaker 4: He already he said, he comes with drink Champs Network. He's gonna leave me last speaker, but you know we're gonna cut you in.
Speaker 1: Charlottmagne that what's up? Monday? Monday, Monday, he wrote with us. You heard that, d He's just being nice, you know, Yeah, that's right, that's right. You know we're the Black and Illuminati, right, We're the black and luminat me.
Speaker 4: We're in the Cuban. Bro, you're black to me and you e f N tax Stone, t K kircling U. We kicked, we kicked b dot Mat might come in, but we're kicking Elliott out because.
Speaker 1: Man, beat that sacrifice, Elliott. Be that be that sacrifice Elliott. It's a terrible accident gonna happen to Ellie.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, you five, bro, sixteen might take you serious? You got more days level, I know very soon something gonna happen. Yeah, this is the wrong year to be saying that.
Speaker 1: Ship Y.
Speaker 4: Trunk saying, I ain't never seen nothing like this in twenty sixteen, like the Trumps hold on.
Speaker 1: Charlotte said that one more time. No, Elliot's gonna wake up Dnskin. That's funny itself.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be the opposite of vib Catel. Yeah yeah, Viove Cartel woke up light Skin from La. It's gonna work up tak kirktly.
Speaker 1: Saucy.
Speaker 6: We saw.
Speaker 1: Yo sell.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get him to do push ups. This nigga's chance is on the stomach. That's why he leans over.
Speaker 1: Like people think it's against the wall.
Speaker 3: The nigga got taking it back to ninety eight.
Speaker 13: It was t K give me his conversary. T can't give me his conversary. Nobody laughing, right because they know it was not true.
Speaker 1: No, no, they know that. And that jail nigga, Right, that's true. It was jail.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 1: We love you, right, your prot Let's go. Let's go for it, brother, go with you. I don't want to toe. No, you're taking one more already. Can't you can't do it, You can't, he said, he can't. He stole pop down. There's still a credit card and you can't let him out. How many bracelests you have on? No, because I'm broke. I'm broke, I'm funked up. Hold, nigga, do you know four races I got? I got four off? I don't know they.
Speaker 4: Rubber rings. Them niggas is bracelet. I'm from old school, them braceless.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I'm poor as hell. You know you got your life, you got a beautiful wife. You gotta show you got people who believe in your Let me that you don't pay check this.
Speaker 4: We gonna do this once away. They hear every day they here once a week. They hear me from you once a week.
Speaker 1: Every day they hear here. You know, I'm trying to trick me. I'm done with the alcohol gift, nigga. Look at this. I feel like I got in the wall. I got a fine white. I probably met my wife here ready, I got everything here ahead. We never officially gave you that. You give me up. You know you gave us about an hour ago. What's what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we started ringan It's never a rumor until we have a conversation.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't care. We believe in, but we believe in We believe in being positive. That's positive. Yes, ma'am. You know I'm truly interested.
Speaker 4: After you grabbed it like that, it's definitely your bo you said that in an hour.
Speaker 1: Sure, this is my fanastic. The way you held it's your. You can't touch it after it's kind.
Speaker 4: I just need okay, somebody get a market because I need them to sign it. Yeah, I almost signed.
Speaker 1: Got you gotta sign it, man, put the t to the motherfucker. K the date. I'm a good Fred the artist. Okay, don't drop the bottom. No, you got got weak risks. Okay, but I might not put the date and all that ship looking forward for it? But do you I just want okay, you don't know what the dat is? I believe it? And aren't you left haing it? No, I'm I'm agestious. Okay you say it. I can't say the word give, but my sh it's trying to look. Are you gonna take that back on the flight with you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I got my way of getting into the house.
Speaker 8: We York.
Speaker 1: What you need to focus? You're don't Robson and shook Knight? What's up with you and Mike Tyson? Me and Mike Tyson? Good friends, they robbed, never robbed Mike. Wow, No, I ain't. But Mike, my nigga.
Speaker 4: Though Mike used to gonna pick me up in that fucking lamdball have the doors popped out.
Speaker 1: It was in this matter of fact, the night that Mike came to pick me I'll never get it was me and Mike Haitian Jack going to Madonad's house. Oh yep, back in the day.
Speaker 4: You know, when I hear my store, when I hear when I when I'm talking, I'm so thankful some real gangster ship. I'm so thankful that the life that I've had. You know, you don't think about until you you can actually hear it. But there's been one great motherfucker journey, great fucking journey. And you've seen Madonna. Yeah, Madonna, cool person. Yeah, and she has spread.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened in the room, but Madonna people, but she was fucking. Oh madona'sucking back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she definitely was fucking tu everybody big was the first one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you see, but when men meet certain girls, niggas don't know how to pull them and make them queens.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: That's why I almost came out of retirement, Kanye West with the with Homegirl, that with Khalifa, what's her name? There's a lot of cute girls on the market, right, So men, young men who meet these beautiful girls don't have the experience to make them better ladies. See, the man makes a woman who's already great a better woman, right. You know what I'm saying Because I always tell men, knowledge is a lot longer and thicker than dick. So when you teach a woman the knowledge about herself, knowledge about being a better woman, dis God's the motherfucker limit. And that's why who raised you think is just so phenomenal because as each city that go through, I drop knowledge on them to you. If I just get one person, because I got men who hit me in my d M don't even know how to talk to a female. They're like, YO, T K, can you teach me how to say X, Y and Z to so and so I want to fuck a girl? How do I go about?
Speaker 1: And I'm reading this and I'm like, what the fuck has happened to the world? Who raised? Motherfucker? Playing Nintendo games? Chase women? Nigga?
Speaker 4: I've been chasing women since I was motherfucking eleven years old. He even puts me behind the church even year years old. That's why I'm a pustologist. It's only two of us in world.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna die last year.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, some jewels on yo, big big guy.
Speaker 4: Like, that's gonna be so blessed.
Speaker 1: That's a blessing. We don't give those the guests. I know. Thank giving it to you. I really appreciate that. You know you really I can have to.
Speaker 4: Say you got one, but you took your way out and tell me against of comedy, and we love you for that.
Speaker 1: I want to love you.
Speaker 4: We love you for being a real person. From the very moment we met, you came in counter to with with you. Yes, sir, we never researched anything that was Forgulant right, and you to know that you have a platform to come here and continue. I'm gonna come twice a year, and you can also drink your yo, you're trying to drink.
Speaker 1: That's no listen, listen to me, guys. I told you this on as cool. Listen.
Speaker 4: I think all the alcohol and the gifts is but come on you no, no, no, but that's one one thing I want to share with you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty some years old and everybody knows not secret. And when you get a certain acid, reflex kicks in.
Speaker 1: On fifty five. This is really fifty five. Fifty five fifty five. Look at look at you?
Speaker 4: Show me yo, yo, shuny, showy Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, nothing idea, nothing idea, No Sunday sixty eight. Aw you want to say sixty He got.
Speaker 1: All his teeth and that's nasty. Showed me that ship again.
Speaker 4: I would stabbed your right as we speak, that nigga because he did it like this like I'm going, nigga, that's yo. I'm wanting to send you on some chairs.
Speaker 5: We need.
Speaker 1: The champagne comes more than the chair. I'm a body gonna be small, and you that kind of juicy around You're good. I can't get it. You know you know what I am. I'm unembarrassed. No, you're lovable home. You can't smooth embarrassed. You know they's smooth. Your niggas broke up. Why didn't niggas got another one of go on? That's what we need for you, like the cold by now another one of these because we get t K the fuck fucked up?
Speaker 4: You get the.
Speaker 1: No, he ain't drinking his champage to get back to where I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Thank you do, because to tell you don't speak about another cold. Let me see that I'm taking this one. Hey, guys, please.
Speaker 1: Don't drop my bottle. Okay, give us that's his for this never been.
Speaker 4: Only certain guests get this. Should we get this on tape? No, no, no, no, only can we get this on take listen? Tell me you gotta be a certain special motherfucker to walk away one of these vibs.
Speaker 1: And Walgreens twenty nine.
Speaker 4: If we was in the store one thousand, seven hundred and eighty dollars in the club, Oh nigga, yeah, how much it will go for it in the club?
Speaker 1: That about ten thousand, about.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand old, about twenty yeah eighty everybody, don't get this on drink chance, my first time on.
Speaker 1: A legendary nor. It's some nigga. He sit across from h Yeah, my mother yet smoke that nigga?
Speaker 4: Yeah stylish, Yeah, talks out of turn into gold than a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yes right, yes he is, and his naggive warms. Look like the elastic guy ONCREDA. That's right, that's making them goddamn norms.