Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, up this chords over here. That's all right, We'll deal with that a second. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to another incredible episode of busting what up otways. Let's get one, fellas, Let's get one, presented by the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road, the Chevy Silverado. Silverado is as strong and dependable as the people who drive them. Chevy Silverado, modern and advance with a ton of grit, a partner in getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of the pickup.
Speaker 2: Truck is a bed.
Speaker 1: With Silverado, you get the most functional bet of any competitor, best in class, standard cargo volume. Here we go. The inner gate folds to a large steva for easily getting in and out of the bed. Here comes a big one available industry first power up and down tailgate or available multi flex tailgate we've been telling you about with six convenient configurations. This makes the bet of the Silverado work harder and smarter. Silverado, It's strong, advanced, dependable, and hardworking, just like the boys and the bus. It looks like we got some electric electric.
Speaker 2: Things going on right now.
Speaker 1: We got new cameras and these things. Now, let me finish, because I'm hip. These things look fucking expensive, these things look nice, these things look beautiful. And now we got some flashy cameras and we're stoked about it. Dude, look at all the angles. Now what you got for me? JP?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to put this. Only one of these cameras is on right now. It's not the old one though, it is the old one. It's just so the new ones that I was just getting really excited about it.
Speaker 1: If we just moved on, why are the red lights on JP? Listen, man, there's a lot of new equipment. I don't know what's going on. You mean you guys the equipment guy. You literally have a fucking DJ soundtrack board around you. You look like a VICI please move on, dude. That is fucking heartbreaking. But when adversity hits, you just keep on powering through. Another thing that's hit too. My boy Will comes and has been such in his bag. He's literally become the bag. My boy has become the back. He's that he was out and what Charlotte, Charleston, South Carolina that the boy stomping grounds three hours away. It's a quick, little stompy dude. It's a hop, skip and a jumpy from your stompy's. I love that dude. He was out at a little concert.
Speaker 2: He brought baby.
Speaker 1: Rue obviously didn't start following until yesterday on Twitter because your boy has been on a little bit of a hiatus in the social media. It was great. But to be honest with you, I'm more happy to be back than I was to be gone. Will was in uh brought the baby, brought Charles brought her friend. I saw her friend tweet about Will. It's the only reason why I know that, And it seems like they had an outstanding time. Will was in his vibes this past weekend. He had the cigars. He had them new balanced pieces or with the Nike ones that looked just like the new balanced pieces that everyone raves about. Seems like he was really enjoying himself with a smoky cigar and overall the kid. I gotta tell you, when Will has a little bit of scruff like this is obviously too much scruff. When he's got the little bit of scruff, my boy looks good. When it's too long, he starts looking like a fair We can all agree on that right, the hairs get a little too long and you feel like I could foold this guy a sandwich. That's what you can do, afferen That's why I think to myself, that's what Will is. But when he shaves it too much, I think I want to beat the shit out of him, you know what I'm saying, Like he's a nerd, I'm gonna take his lunch money. So Will's got a real happy medium with his facial hair, and I think he fucking nailed it this weekend. So shout out Will Compton for being Will Compson and knowing where to be on his uh, his facial hair. Me personally, we're not doing shoutut no free shot of the week, right, We're doing that.
Speaker 2: He'll be to be Thursday's pump.
Speaker 1: Which is a lot of people. I will say, there's been a lot of people hitting me up saying that the shout out no free shodow of the week and tear talk is one of the fair parts of the podcast, including professional football players. Go ahead, you went viral on TikTok. I knew Donald even got the talking. I was out there like that, yeah, yeah, two million. It was like, oh, two million, you have like one.
Speaker 4: Point two million in less than twenty four hours, and oh like one.
Speaker 2: It was the overalls.
Speaker 1: Everyone loves the good day dream dude, but you did. It's low hanging fruit though, right because like when you say shout out, no free shout out to day Dream, he gets like, duh Taylor, fucking duh, buddy. But we were wearing the two K chain, We had the overalls on. We had a spicy, little red, fiery leathery tan to us, it was a nice deal and I'm happy that people of TikTok enjoyed it enough for me to go viral on that. That was extremely nice to them. Me personally, I've been off to social media. I kind of touched on a little bit ago. It's been a nice week. Went the BlackBerry Farmers with the family. We're out there looking at sheep, taking early drives, eating the best food the state of Tennessee has to offer. And I went on a little hiatus from the Bluebird and Instagram. Now I wasn't like, it wasn't like I was completely off it. I did follow a little bit. I did accidentally like some things probably shouldn't have liked, but I was very conscious about not tweeting. I was very conscious about that dude, and I had a phenomenal time. But I'll tell you what, day three, day four end, I felt fomo. And that's how you know social media is getting you in the wrong way, Because when you're getting the phomo about not being on it and I couldn't shake it, you know, people say like, oh, they fought through it and they got to the light and the door swung open. Then all of a sudden they're like, oh, I'm clarity? Is me? I am that I'm now a Buddhist? I feel so amazing about it. Not being on social media. Fuck that dude, not me. I was three days in and I thought to myself, I got to get back on that bird. So I'm so stoked to be back on social medium, so stoked to be spending way too much money to spend a week on a farm with my beautiful family from Arizona, shut out the Arnold's, with my beautiful wife, with our beautiful two kids. It was an incredible time, such an incredible time that when I came back today I did miss it a little bit. But I'm so stoked to be back on the bus. And I'm so stoked to be talking to you about these next This next couple hours were to deal with Melvin Gordon. Let's get it round a puss. This man, let me tell you, Mama, there goes that man. We get on the bus. He comes, he's wearing his glasses, he's got a little outfit on. He's looking My man is looking fire. He's looking really good at my right voice like you know, I know, Jack's all weird about that. No pause, you know what I'm saying, But my man is looking fire, and he's got the glasses on it. About five minutes and the I go, man, this dude's really not giving us much. He's not really like feeling the vibes what we're trying to be about on the bus. And it was kind of disappointment. First. All of a sudden, I think it was what minute nine minute nine hits and this man took his glasses off, and not only was he fun, vibrant and exciting the entire time, he also gave us a whole new vocabulary to deal with all right, personal things were keeping a band that was one use the word gang a lot, and I actually really enjoyed the fact that he used gang so much. I liked fam and when we went through our tear talk and talking about best non alcoholic juices, I loved his little commentary. Usually when it comes to tear talk, we like to keep everybody quiet. We don't want people to know how we feel, so it doesn't sway how they go with their tears. But my man in the Beckham that's so far. Oh yeah, they only know about that. Oh that's a bit of a deal right there. Yeah, he was the way he was talking, it got me juiced up. Melvin Gordon, incredible guy. We talk about his time at the Chargers. We get into a little bit of heartbreak, how he was in his feelings a little bit too much and he kept to a band with us nut situation. He was definitely in his feelings about that, which you know, when you're a first pick, you go through it and then you're loved and cradled and treat a certain way. It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's probably hard walking away.
Speaker 1: I have not been in that situation, but my man was going to another AFC West team had to be a very difficult thing for him. We talk about playing up in Denver. Shout out to Denver fans out there. Shout out the Denver football players. Too hardest fucking place to play by far. It's not even a question. It's not even a fucking question. It's the hardest place. And then we started talking about Mexico City, right, and apparently that place is double So shout out to never playing in Mexico City. Dude, I never want to do that because playing in Denver was miserable. Dude, absolutely miserable. Had an amazing time. I think you guys are really enjoy this podcast. I think you're having a phenomenal time. I think you're gonna smile I think you're mostly gonna smile the whole time. You're gonna lean back in your chair and go these fucking guys, Man, and these guys, if you if you can do the splits, don't you know what I'm saying. I think we kind of got got that across a little bit. When you do the splits, A grown man committing to university, let's not all right, let's not do that. His words, Will's words. You know me. I stay out of everything. Boys, So if you're gon' cancel anybody, I cancel them too. Enjoy the show. Please remember to subscribing. Mary five stars, what's our number? Kind of what's the minutes? We're at eleven minutes. God, it's a real gray area, isn't it. If whether or not I want to give these boys and girls an atter, Reid, real quick, you know what's gonna happen. We're gonna roll right into it. We're gonna talk about this real quick. I already sad subscribing with five stars and needs you to do that keep following. I told you beg fucking numbers for the boys, huge numbers for busting with the boys. Could not be more proud of each and every one of you. And I can't help but think it kind of came when we started like just shamelessly asking like please, God, just subscribe, unsubscribe, resubscribe, And you're doing it, and it's becoming an unbelievable experience. You're our our bellies are feeling warm on the inside. Every time I say on this bus and I send this left side of chair, I think to myself, I got little I got butterflies everywhere, and I'm warm and fuzzy. Dude. It's like a nice cup of hot cocoa on a winter's evening, dude. And another thing that'll make you feel nice and perfect is Duke Cannon. Duke cans another website, another Instagram or Twitter you want to go to and check them out. They're hilarious. Their memes are incredible. But not only are their memes incredible, their product is also insane, including the big ass brick of soap. Now, we'll went through a little bit of a deal. We had to guide him through how you should usually use the big ass brick of soap. And there's a sleeve they have. You picked the sleeve, you put the big ice brick of soap in there, you scrub the body and guess what you're getting sucks, just like the loofa and the liquid soap. Other things they have do to also is the oh the charcoal shampoo, fire dude, the dry ice cool cooling deoteran. I've been using that. Here's one negative and I'm not telling, not saying Duke Cannon. I'm not doing this to be an ass, but it takes a second to get it on. You know what I'm saying, Well, you got it one, two, three, four or five, you gotta really get on there. But once it starts going like I'm wearing it right now, and I haven't taken a breath in twelve minutes. But my arm pants are so cool, dude, They're so cool. The dry ice cooling utterances unbelievable. The cologne is that? The one?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: The one?
Speaker 1: You you give that thing on there, dude, you give a nice little swipe, you hit the neck, and they hit the neck again. And then we risked it, baby, We risked it all day long. We are dads of Duke Cannon. Hashtag dads of Duke Cannon. Check out Duke Cannon at any Target or duke canon dot com and use code busting for fifteen percent off your first order. We kind of flew right into that. Right, there's gonna be no editing there. I don't believe there's gonna be editing there. Right, We're just gonna go righte bean bam boom, get Melvin Gore or the bus. Like I said, first eight minutes, my mass in his shell a little bit. Once we hit minute and nine, he is. I tell you, I felt the best I ever have at the end of that podcast. I felt warm inside, and I hope you do too. Please let us know how you feel. Subscribe rate five stars, Bake Hugs, tiny caisses. Please enjoy this episode.
Speaker 2: Do you know Ota is right now? You know how nice is it not to be at?
Speaker 1: Ota is lovely?
Speaker 2: Bro, I still going four years ago, really five years ago, you're kind of you're a trailblazer.
Speaker 1: Then because a lot of dudes out there, I got scaredy you, including myself, until like COVID hit and then the first couple of weeks I was like, I don't need to it's cool enough to go now that ship.
Speaker 4: My running back coach was well, not my running back coach coach Lynn. He was just like Bro, He's like as a runner, but he's like, I don't care if you go running back. Only got so many cuts, don't waste them.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's all you.
Speaker 2: Need to tell me.
Speaker 1: I'll come. Oh that's dope, as ship. I'll come here when when I need to.
Speaker 4: He's like, just come in shape. So all I asked, I was like, be train that I trained the System eight. I'll be all over. But right now I'm a System eight and then i'll probably hit the Dallas I'll be I'll be rocking with Dereck Henery trainer Melvin Centers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a little bit dude, you put some on Yeah it's in Dallas. Yeah, you put some of his his uh videos sho it on Instagram.
Speaker 2: You're like that ship goes kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The stuff he's doing out there, you're doing the same stuffs the bands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he worked out, so he worked out twice with Melvin Centers. I work out once and then I work out with like some other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, he'd be doing some crazy in there.
Speaker 4: Have you worked out with Derek Nah? I ain't worked out I think one time, but he'd be. I think he he be on his own schedule.
Speaker 1: Bro. I wonder if he's so.
Speaker 2: He definitely doesn't squat heavy.
Speaker 5: He when he was personally, he was squatting heavy like he was strong as fuck. Like I'm talking like five plates on each side.
Speaker 1: But Michael, okay, so do you squat? Yeah, you squat back, squat went on your back. At what point do you think you shouldn't squat in your back anymore? I think it depends. Like I'm back squatting now again. But I don't. I don't don't go ahead, don't do it.
Speaker 5: I don't do it like heavy, like if I'm breaking form or straining or anything like that like my knees collapsed in I won't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I stopped doing it.
Speaker 5: So it's more like, I guess I'm not doing it for like new prs or strength or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it's strength. But you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm not trying to max out with if I'm back squatting.
Speaker 2: So that's not that's a normal deal. That's not that much weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. Do you backsquat heavy? Bro?
Speaker 4: I peak at four or five and that's it. I ain't going over. That's still pretty strong. Yeah, that's pretty strong.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, like, that's that's smart because I feel like when you're in college, like when you're at Wisconsin, I'm sure they were like, put everything you can on your back and go bro. No, you've been in your back coming.
Speaker 2: Out and it was the most in college.
Speaker 1: Yes, college, you really legit wanted to die a little bit.
Speaker 4: After I left college with that, I told myself, I'm not going over before five ever again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but in college you're like about it. Yeah, you don't know any better. You're like, if I can get fifteen pounds stronger this year, like my games are about to go up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he raised only.
Speaker 2: You talking trash. Yeah, nobody hearing the lead.
Speaker 1: Like, as long as you're strong and functional, that's all you need to be. You do this stuff at Sanders, you're playing the ball, backing up, bron you'a having You're tired as hell.
Speaker 4: Bro, there's a lot of stuff he'd be having you doing slid Like, it'd be different. Bro, It's not the same as like other places. He'd be mixing it up. That's why I kind of like it. It's just like, you know what I'm saying, different shock to the body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long? How long are one of his workouts?
Speaker 1: Oh it's probably like an hour or something, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, So and hours and hours not terrible.
Speaker 1: He just keeps you.
Speaker 4: Going the whole time, going like it's like consistent, Like hmm, like they're no no risk.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We did what we do with Sean Booth at Booth Camp that one workout, it's like forty five minutes. We were literally the whole time.
Speaker 5: It was like that was terrible dying and that we're just like doing like conditioning the whole time.
Speaker 1: The thing that's crazy is like when you go and you get into the NFL, and then you get in the off season, you're like, oh, I can kind of just do whatever I want. And then some dudes fall off fast because you're like, oh, I'm gonna chill, and then all of a sudden, you got's a week away. Another dude's grind. But you'll never grind as hard as you do in college, not ever ever. Yeah, and I'll never grown that hard again.
Speaker 2: I've never grown that hard again.
Speaker 1: Bro. That was too much. Bro, just thinking about it.
Speaker 5: No, and not that this isn't the way to do it, because it's like it still is, but just when you the whole squad would just get punished for, like when somebody would mess up on a mine.
Speaker 1: Or just the worst there touching the line, Yeah, like do another rip, Like don't touch the line, Like they're like building your ass right now, so you know what I mean? Yes, yes, so sir, you gotta Yeah. Dudes wouldn't finish through they make your restart. You want to murder somebody when you're on that tenth rep and they're like, hey, hey Comp didn't finish. He'd be like, man, I fucking kill Comp. I swear to god, dude, I'll strangle him right now. I will end his life.
Speaker 4: He's a way too long too for us to be doing that like in the league.
Speaker 1: Like, I agree, you you just can't. You can't do it in the league. Do you feel like college takes years.
Speaker 2: Off of us?
Speaker 1: It depends where you go. That's a good that's a I think that's a really solid thing. Because I hear a lot of dudes. I don't know why this has brought up so much to me because we're in the South, but I hear that about Alabama, like they they got all your reps, are taking and get in the league. Yes, that's what I heard. A lot of dudes in Alabama come in. I mean obviously not they're keep different, but like some dudes are just beat up by the time they get to the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't really get I didn't really get too much star treatment at Wisconsting either. Really it was always because like someone would get hurt or like like spring ball, I was the worst player on the team. Yeah, like I did not care, Like I didn't finish. I didn't do You weren't like Jerry Rice running to the end zone. Not the spring ball, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: That was in springball. You're not moving up.
Speaker 4: To charg spring ball. For two years, I went hard, didn't go, didn't move up the roster. Well you think I left, But you guys.
Speaker 5: You guys have had like running back, don't. I wish we didn't have to get into it. But you know, Melvine was part of the trio where all of them had like two hundred yards on us in the Big Ten championship.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, that game I was on. Yeah, yeah, game, that one was that.
Speaker 1: That's that. That's one of the crackback from what's his name? Oh yeah, Kenny Yeah, oh yeah. Murders at that game I was in. I was at that. That was tough man. It's all absolutely murdered them. But that's like Wisconson. They're legit, like the Tennessee Titans of college football.
Speaker 5: Is the only games is the only team I don't like talk ship on because it's like it's still the only thing about what scar like a little boy when everybing so oh you're gonna talk on Wisconsin's like all right, please don't please don't do this.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know the thing. The only thing I don't like about Wisconsin is too many white guys. I think there's too many white guys in the football team. That's wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think there's a number they trying to do better though we're knowing better, knowing better.
Speaker 1: You guys got lit that all of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of it's you know, he's a white boy.
Speaker 1: Definitely a lot of white boys on the spot. That's definitely a lot of that one. That whole line that was a bad. That was a bad. That was bad. It could be. They could have been Nebraska to running the Nebraska was like that to the mission had a rite. There's like four of us. It was like solid. I think that was like that was solid four white guys. Yeah, oh yeah, you gotta score the specialists. And then you went to school with Funch. Yeah, absolutely, I was in college. He was He was good dude. He was a little wild in the beginning and then he figured it out. But he you know, he came in as a tight end. Oh yeah, that's he came in as a tight end, and he was not good at at walking. And then they realized, like, yo, this is like extra athletic, freaking move extra, he's a freak. So they really started putting them out a little bit playing wide receiver a little bit more like they. He was a tight end, but he was always split out, you know what I'm saying. And he was he had some crazy news. He was hurtling dudes in the Hot State game. Who's who's this Devin?
Speaker 4: He talked, Yeah, he was, yes her. But like people on the team, I know he, I know he, I know.
Speaker 1: Kevin was already graduate me.
Speaker 4: Nah, Bro, I was too tired. Bro, I don't even talk trash now, probably tired. I gotta say that I love talking trash.
Speaker 1: I think it's the best.
Speaker 2: I only talk trash if someone like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: B extra and the random system and then god a bust some people out on what in college probably Minnesota the only team a couple of other teams where I get turned up. But you have to push my buttons for me to get started.
Speaker 2: So what they what Minnesota do what they say to you. So that's when we had like James and money.
Speaker 4: So I already wasn't getting no playing time, so I was barely getting in the game.
Speaker 2: And then like bro, it was just being extra.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: He just like grabbing my legs and like just like I feel like he's trying to hurt me, So I muffed him. And then like after the game, it was like, you know we chopped down the go post. Yeah we Well they stopped doing that after that year because like they had stood in front of like the go post trying to stop us from like chopping it down. It was just gonna be like a big brawl. I don't even think they got that on TV. They probably cut the cameras off.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, though.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a big, big fight between Wisconsin and Minnesota. Was like that, Yeah, bro, like bu hate him and hit him now? Yeahs that like a trophy game? Yeah yeah, but Minnesota is a trophyan.
Speaker 1: With everybody trophy games, you guys. Yeah, they have the brown joke with aut that's right. Yeah, they got trophy games with everybody. But like Minnesota, when you're Wisconsin, no offense to the Gophers. I think the their unions are riding. I think Dinky Town, the little area you can go party at. It's cool, but not like getting with Wisconsin. I mean they getting up there. They get better, are they really? Bro? They starting to get better? Bro? They beat us?
Speaker 2: What was the record last year?
Speaker 5: Looked that up well getting better, Like, how did you think of them when you were playing?
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought that w look at the city. Yeah, yeah, I thought of us like that anymore. I don't think Purdue like produce, like playing ten games see produce. Purdue is always a team that like beats always beats Ohillo State, though, like we would have the hardest time of the Hio State obviously with one and three Minnesota four, that's solid.
Speaker 2: Actually good for them, look like they're ahead of them. It's really good for Minnesota.
Speaker 1: It's good for them. Yeah, was it the last year Wisconsin was like almost in the be ten championship right if they would be?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we started, we smoked it at the end. I feel like we smoked it at the Yeah. I think we lost to Iowa too. Was always a hard game.
Speaker 1: We went to the basin championship game when it was Michigan and Iowa. I remember thinking, because I remember it's between Iowa and Michigan or Iowa was sconsin to play us, and I was like Iowa easy. But for some reason, Wisconsin low key like you can't stop the run against them, You just can't stop the Yeah.
Speaker 6: There office linemen are just still different yeah, the biggest Hell go ahead, I was gonna say, because when we played Yoe, y'all were like seven and six, weren't you or like seven and five or something?
Speaker 1: Oh man, in the Big Ten Championship, seven and five weren't you?
Speaker 5: Hell No, you guys had like a tough year because remember, honestly didn't get to play and I don't think neither did Penn State.
Speaker 1: So yo, you're talking about the okay, okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: Y'all you guys had like like not your best year because we beat you guys earlier in the Sea.
Speaker 1: I know you're talking about. And even then when we had to play on the Big Ten Chener.
Speaker 2: I know it's our quarterback that year.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of who we played, Holy ship, you guys were seven and five. Oh my god, that's seven and five.
Speaker 4: One of them losses we didn't care about though. Let me just put that out there. With the Penn State game, we didn't care because we knew he was going to the Big Ten Championship. It was cold that game. Nobody cared, you know.
Speaker 2: How State was suspended because they were like undefeated.
Speaker 4: That's so we knew he was gonna get in so they don't even cared about that game.
Speaker 1: Yo, you guys didn't really go Nah, that was a game like that, right? Huh?
Speaker 2: Was that the last game of the year.
Speaker 1: Before the Bro?
Speaker 4: It was the coldest game I played in my life, real, the oldest game I played in my life ever, Bro, and.
Speaker 1: Nobody only team cared about that game because y'all knew you were getting there. We are a freezing for nothing. I, for shure didn't care.
Speaker 2: I was third stream. I was getting jets sweep here and there.
Speaker 4: We ain't had a heat adventures, Bro, so we was we had to thug it out.
Speaker 1: Bro. We had to thug it out. BRO. That are you?
Speaker 5: Are you mad when you're a third string behind those Dinah?
Speaker 4: I mean I understood Money was a Heisman finalist in James Bro. He was so consistent, Bro, he never he never. I've never seen a person like Never make a mistake. All my years of watching James, I don't think I've seen him make one mistake. BRO, maybe one I got all my years. So I just knew that, you know what I mean, it was gonna be tough, you know, I mean, you know, you know, go ahead, y'all, y'all fuck murdered us. Nah, because we've pissed that first game we played, y'all because we uh when that on you guys like the fourth quarters like bro low thirties just.
Speaker 2: Like thirty three thirty.
Speaker 4: Maybe that probably one of the loudest stadiums I've been in.
Speaker 1: Huge win. You don't get black shirts. They need to get rid of that name at this point. Hey, come on now, don't do that Nebraska in Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Get it out of Nebraska defensive stats don't.
Speaker 1: Don't e mean you just you just know this. Nebraska lost every game by less than seven points, by less than a touchdowns, single digits, single digit Sorry for real, we're there. That was last year or what this is? This pat last year?
Speaker 4: So y'all getting better to y'all on that Minnesota, like you know, I mean, we're back on the come up sand much though.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, you got to you gotta put you gotta put more in the wind calling to be on the come up.
Speaker 2: But like they're like they should promise.
Speaker 1: We're not we're that bro program, but we're I would, I would. I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Med League nine places away from being to nine place away, I think of it.
Speaker 1: We lost every game by single digits. I Know'braska played Georgia and THENCE would have lost my sense. What do you mean? I mean US, but I mean I will that's two. I was really not like that. Do stop it. You guys are in the easiest state. Okay, Michigan.
Speaker 4: Really you don't know if you get Ohio State. Every year we lost them by what three? We lost the Michigan by what three? Are you guys in the same conference. Our schedule was the same conference as US. Not on the side.
Speaker 1: Talking about first Michigan conference in this division.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, my bath.
Speaker 1: You talk about divisions in the conference the second best conference. Yeah, we like it's close, so you think it's over Big ten besides the s CC.
Speaker 2: You're right, I guess yeah, US you know, not what they used to be the PAC twelfth.
Speaker 4: No, you're right, right, I guess Compson that was really yet, Yeah, I guess you got like one two teams in there that think they like Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, but you're not. You're not putting Wisconsin in there. Huh.
Speaker 2: You're not putting Wisconsin in there.
Speaker 5: I'm putting Wisconsin with It's like one of the couple of teams in the Big ten.
Speaker 2: Why would not do something like that?
Speaker 1: Why would I? Why would I?
Speaker 5: You just said there's only like two teams in the Big ten Ustin, we'll see. Maybe Michigan's just the championship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. Man, I'll let me down.
Speaker 2: Man, hey, they.
Speaker 1: Let everybody'll let me down. Hey, I'll tell you what. Though, that looks nice on top of Ohio State right there, that division, this is a real division in the right divisions kind of.
Speaker 5: And is No, we got a gritty division. You're everyone's like, everyone's like nine to four.
Speaker 1: In comunity, white guys, five hundred bro Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State, Penn State, everything else. Yeah, those third teams suck. These teams are not good. Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana. Indiana doesn't have a fire party school that shut out Indiana though they gotta go, they get after it. But these three that's that's the entire Bay ten right there. That's four teams.
Speaker 2: No, I think you're being disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Hold on, wait one, two, three, and then you're being at the bottom. And I'll be crazy down there with that W.
Speaker 1: But this one, hell nah, a real logo. That W.
Speaker 4: He's talking about anybody else though, I care less.
Speaker 1: Decent tier two, that's close to being a Tier one. And then, Buddy, how are you gonna put Iowa who won the division tier two?
Speaker 2: And then Wisconsin just.
Speaker 1: Because we like that.
Speaker 2: I'm the last in the last five years.
Speaker 4: I have been a tough team last five years' conversation, y'all should have stayed over there.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right, Take it easy. I'm not trying to tell you that we had a tough year this past year. I've been having tough years since Bo Polini.
Speaker 2: Do you think Bo Poline should go back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, he should.
Speaker 1: Trying to say something crazy.
Speaker 4: Bro, I mean we were we were literally nice talk abow'st the Braska come out and be decent this year. We gotta talking about them right now. I guarantee they be decent next year. A little better than us, but decent.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you just twitched that big time.
Speaker 1: Though you kind of feel the way you did that You're you're talking about how trashing Nebraska is.
Speaker 4: Now you're they might look like that's what happened when you talk trash about somebody and then like and then you know, it's just that's how stuff be working, Bro, They're gonna be decent, next decent.
Speaker 1: We had we what's decent though? In a bowl game? They get a bowl game for sure. Okay, that's so.
Speaker 5: That's a big come up fourteen Ye theture nine fourteen, I think so.
Speaker 1: The Nebraska dude doing the split, big oliement. You gotta cut it out. Why I was young with Nebraska. Pull it, pull it up.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're like to pull the picture right out for though, because that's all of control.
Speaker 1: Trust me.
Speaker 2: I tweeted about it.
Speaker 1: That's all of control. I just und we need to figure that. Gay.
Speaker 5: Come on, gay, come on, gain, let's what's one game?
Speaker 1: Stop it? Come on, hey, cameras, come on now, I'm wait. I agree with you. Pull it up.
Speaker 5: There he was trads from Oklahoma State.
Speaker 1: Bro, how could they post that? You gotta respect that seventy seven though. I like the Colors five, the Jersey five, the post.
Speaker 2: Though, the kid or the people that are letting him do.
Speaker 1: It, wo woo woo woo. How much you weigh bro? I'm with you, bro, trust me. It's not a good look for us as a bro. I see me. I like my lineman like like dirty.
Speaker 2: Like eight holes scummy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right there, I'll be like, I don't smelly.
Speaker 1: The kid don't want look at that. That's that's with him.
Speaker 4: Like I came play with y'all a good deal though, right there, Huh, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna play with you. My man is sitting on the ground right there. I'm not gonna play with neither one of y'all. My man his sack is touching the ground. I got like a one told me that. I told me that you don't do this on the regular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's having a he's having a couple of having were having a great conversation.
Speaker 2: He could he just see me on that posture, and I just you know, it's just.
Speaker 1: I know it doesn't like gymnasts do that. They did this supposed to just talk to you about something. Don't look like story behind that. Since y'all he got y'all. We did a spring football tour and we ended up in Nebraska, and I don't know, I'm pretty sure he came up to us.
Speaker 5: He came up to me and was like, Hey, I want you to know I thought your tweet was funny.
Speaker 2: But at first I was pissed off. Oh really he was mad at first.
Speaker 5: I was like, Bro, I just I tweeted, like, Ship, you're saying, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Boy? I went straight to a mirror, like bring are we able to bring it up? No? I know, I know he was. I know he's pissed. Oh my gosh. I was like I was. I was tight at first, but then everybody was telling me about like I thought it.
Speaker 4: Was somebody from Wisconsin. At first, when I had seen it, I was like, I know, we're not doing this.
Speaker 2: Oh you look, you're that mad.
Speaker 1: I was like, I know, we're not doing it. There's no way. It's a it's a weird for it. You're weird, bro, Bro game, it's not good. Not good. My god, the glory written somewhere in the building and we're out here going full spread. Eagle padded that poor bastards so upset Dan, poor Hunter. Yeah that's how hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh you announced it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what he says he's committing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, some dudes just do different Ship, Wow, what he starts.
Speaker 2: He's there in the ball game.
Speaker 1: Hey, respect the seven star is he doing all right?
Speaker 2: It's just be crazy world where he is.
Speaker 1: You know, you may be doing this and be a star, Bro, Like that would be crazy. Brop pull up Clemson when they won the national championship that you think I have remember by the Dolphins was doing this what's torking that thing? Yeah? He like, bro, he tried to shi down. He was looking and then like definitely he definitely he was O D two. I let Mike Williams share about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely let Mike here about But that's just funny.
Speaker 1: It definitely was funny though. It was that that was funny though, Like that was funny. You know that I was yeah, you know when he like he tripping, but it was like get a photo to be like I want this fum Yeah you know what I'm saying. He had a little bend in that joint though, you know what I mean, Like, no, you never you want to ask you? Oh yeah, yeah, I don't know. He started for thirty seconds. Try he tried to man it up at the handle with the box. That's a little he tried to pull that back, dude. He tried to muscle it up though, don't mean muscle. Let's hit the camel time. Definitely wold he definitely, Wow, I never did Now he's cool. Oh bro, somebody I'm like well they're doing. Yeah, he was wild wild boy for show. I don't know he did the leg lift in the air thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, all right, though I did.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that either. I didn't remember the second one. I remember the first. Remember the first one. That was like, that's cool, like does it? But when he holds it a little, he definitely hit that. He definitely hit that at some frat parties. The frat parties doing that. But I'm saying he put his foot up and when he hit the ground, I was fine. And then what he bounce on that? Yeah? Where we bound? What are we bouncing on? You know? Hey, look I'm not gonna put me in there. I'm not gonna put me in this. He that's talking about you want but it's like that's pretty aggressive to uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Melbourne went on a Sunday conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh really, how was that? We're talking about? What? Cale? He? Hey? Roight? He funny? His bro?
Speaker 2: He is so funny.
Speaker 1: He probably wanted a funny dude. Was he was he acting the way he was acting on the show before, like during takes or a little bit.
Speaker 4: You could definitely tell Darry I don't know, bro, he funny, Bro? He funny as hell. I say he was a little bit different. You could tell. But when it went on, Bro like this, Bro like you can't help but laugh, bro, Like because he'd be so serious, doog.
Speaker 1: That is question is Thob's. I ain't got something like that in a while. Bro, are you really?
Speaker 2: Were you really a dairy farmer?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: He was just talking, Bro, that's what he said. He said. I was like, Bro, you weren't really reacting when he was saying. I was like, man, was he really a dairy farmer?
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 1: Bro? Like the mile high question?
Speaker 4: He asked me, like, what is it Phil playing in the stadium that's so high or some something like that. I was like, Bro, I don't even know what to say to that.
Speaker 1: Bro like.
Speaker 3: It somebody broke a record that last for seventeen.
Speaker 7: You just got broke six days to the record six days, dude.
Speaker 1: The lasting long is over just all the top lasting too long. It's overrated. This off the top twenty one this year. I'm pretty proud of that. That's nice? Is that lineapol? What's that over there? Give me afforded?
Speaker 4: I hired Glenny Balls based on the scheme five years ago.
Speaker 2: Last once again from my side.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see you wearing not running shoes? Right now, we'll do it. What are you wearing about to sprinting? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bro, fins to watch his dance. They should bring him.
Speaker 1: In every year and let him just running home and then you go push out brother.
Speaker 4: You got your head down though, push out brother?
Speaker 8: Oh we bromh You ever get so wor football?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Every game? Why you answer it like that? That ship for real?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: That pain?
Speaker 1: You know what it is? You know the pain, Bro. We're just over here watching the Just watch.
Speaker 2: The funniest do in the world.
Speaker 1: Now, bro. He hilarious.
Speaker 5: Bro, did it suck when your record got broke? After like six days?
Speaker 4: I tried to hold it together When the dude first told me, I'm like, nah, it can't be. I was like, break, I gotta be another record that I just that I had that he broke. It can't be the one that And how many yards was was what you ran for?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Like four or five or something like that? Nebraska?
Speaker 1: Hey, black shirts?
Speaker 2: Did you guys every block shirts?
Speaker 1: Then? Ye? Nah it was I was locked up. You know what We're there? You know what happened if I was on the You're right, four four year before three dudes get six hundred yards. God bless that broke in? What six days later? Bro? Next week? Sama, JP Ryan Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: I could have, Bro, I could have about five hundred on y'all. Bro, keep it a band.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me.
Speaker 1: I did not play off the Nebraska.
Speaker 2: When you say keep it a band, keep it one hundred? Okay, got you?
Speaker 1: Thank you for the bean, Keep it one thousand, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you think you could a got five hundred on that instead?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Which what happened?
Speaker 1: The score? Guy? Out of hand?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, it was a tight game. It was. It was a tight game. That's why we was in.
Speaker 4: But then the fourth quarter we started you know what I mean, Randy got hurt a couple players, and obviously it just got out of hand. So they took me out. But I wish you to stadium because that shit pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Those are the best games, and you're playing and you literally like this kind of like I'm just killing it right now, and that's a big game, and you're like, now, let me.
Speaker 2: Get four more plays.
Speaker 1: That's how bad though, bro? Or both like eight and ranked eight one.
Speaker 4: It was an important game, Bro, It was a big game, Bro, and we were up like seventeen to three.
Speaker 1: It was on our head, Bro, Yeah, I was. I was like watching the hotel room and I'm hype, Oh and they're gonna play Who are you playing that week? I can't remember really, Yeah. I was just hyped that the boys were playing.
Speaker 5: Wisconstant because they I mean, bro, they like they took our lives in the Big Thing Championship game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were good the next year.
Speaker 5: Like a mirror was the senior running back, like it was a hype game and that we were up like seventeen to three, and he takes a long one to the house like hurdles somebody, and Bo is like going off on the defense on the sideline. I'm like, bro, it's only it's only like the first or second quarter, like just.
Speaker 1: Chill out, like yeah, yeah, yeah, your head coach. You went to the third corner and started doing that once. He was just brutal, violently yelling at him. I was like, fuck, man, the boys they might fold sure, shit enough fucking folded folded. Bro, And you think both playing the reason why they lost that game. Him.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's the He's not the only reason, but obviously he's the head coach.
Speaker 2: Game got to keep your head on. You got to keep your head on.
Speaker 1: It was a good game at the beginning. They got at the beginning. You said, you said you weren't doing good at the beginning, though, what happened now?
Speaker 4: I had, like Bro, I had like the beginning, I had like two fumbles, bro smoking it. One of my best friends had a fumble, was smoking the game, smoking dope.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah bad.
Speaker 4: And then just I had that one playing and just start flipping a line, start opening that junk up.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: The Lions have always been there, always legit, always let him like bigger than some NFL offensive line. Yeah, they always have that, always have some sack because when I was the seniors, they were all bigger than the Green Bay Packers offensive line.
Speaker 1: You know, big Rob right, have a sign. I don't think the Rams. No, I don't know Rob. No, that's your boys. He's a good dude, though, Yeah, because I know what and I know U Saffold and they both played with him.
Speaker 2: They like them, they love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know Travis Tredgwick.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know him personally, but I'm a fan of Travis Federick was a good hate his story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what was the next thing? It was like I heard like some disease or something. Bro. I don't know, B, but he a good dude. You since he's returning, I spoke.
Speaker 4: To him like once, I think, but yeah, he got some I think that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: Bro. Bro, that's center in the league for a minute. He was.
Speaker 2: I seen him get bro as cold as he was.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: He's always been like super super super fire, but it was it was just it was this other lineman. He played defensive lineman and his name was Ryan Coskin and Bro, they was doing like some HERB used to HERB. You know her the strengths coach went to Michigan. Yeah, he went to Michigan, left us and I think went to Michigan. But they I seen him get flipped Bro, Like Costy just flipped Bro. That sh it was ridiculous, Bro, And that motherfucker is one of the strongest people I've ever met.
Speaker 1: And Ryan like flipped him. Bro. I was like, nah, it's not real, like.
Speaker 4: Right, I think he he ended up switching to like I think I want to say our left guard my my senior year. He didn't end up playing. He had too many injuries. Bro, I've seen Travis.
Speaker 1: Get that's the worst one. Dudes go like are like stunts, but like it's all gone by college at the end of college. I mean teams one of them. But he was just Bro.
Speaker 4: He was out there playing with a tour try like he was like a dog.
Speaker 1: Bro. Damn, That's why I like dogs in my offering. Like you a nice guy doing splits and stuff. Bro, It's just not really, it's not what I'm using. Trust me, I feel you. We're on the same page. All of us are sitting here in a green what you're saying.
Speaker 5: But we're also on camera because I'm I'm the Nebraska You guys look at me.
Speaker 1: It's really Yeah, you know, you know you don't want to say nothing too harsh. Yeah, you know because the boys, Yeah, the boys your form Hunter.
Speaker 2: We love you, baby.
Speaker 1: Have you have you talked with Chris Borland? I haven't spoke to Chris in a while. Yeah, what happened with that man?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: He was your year right. No, No, he had to be because he played one year for with the forty nine ers. Yeah, he was a monster. He tackles like a couple of years. Bro. He was bro. He was so be smoke. I was trained for the combine. When I saw I was like this you put one year. Oh okay, so we don't get uh.
Speaker 5: You remember when he being our game when y'all came to Lincoln, he jumps over our offensive lineman smacks Rex in the backfield.
Speaker 2: Bro, I mean he's a savage. He was like that.
Speaker 1: He was he was he was really like that. He was a dog. Bro.
Speaker 5: He was a He just stopped playing because the brain stuff, because he.
Speaker 2: Was he was worried of the brain stuff. He didn't have brainste and have it.
Speaker 5: I think he was just worried about it, which I get. He's just like yeah, I'm gonna go do something else. He's probably really good eventually too.
Speaker 4: He was just just I mean as far as like injuries, I man, I just watched him and stuff. I kind of got the best of Chris boiler One. Damn practice. He wanted to fight me, bro, like.
Speaker 2: We really were. What happened.
Speaker 4: It was like he wasn't looking, I think, and like it was like a I think I like blocked him and like and like put him on his butt. And it's Chris Borland like he don't get embarrassed, like like he's just.
Speaker 2: It's just he was just like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like one player in all my years of you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And he wanted after the end of practice, Bro, he wanted to fight me on a W I'm like, man, Chris Like, I'm like Chris right.
Speaker 2: He let me let me see on the W real quick.
Speaker 1: But he was beating the boys to come meet me out on the W. That was walking back and forth the time.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Bro was so strong.
Speaker 4: Bro Like, I mean, Bro, he rarely got embarrassed. I got lucky, honestly, this is what it was.
Speaker 2: And and he's low. He could rush the pastor a little bit with Bro. He's a bait forty nine ers, Bro, he'd have got paid paid. Boy, he would have been He's Hall of Fame potential.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: For sure, you have one hundred and twenty tackles your rookie year.
Speaker 5: You got to have hard to one hundred, do you know, I do know, like a like a three or four game stretch.
Speaker 2: He had like two picks like forty.
Speaker 1: He was making his name. Yeah, Bro, he was that Keickley guy.
Speaker 4: He gave me because he because he played with us, in the Nebraska Championship, right, yeah, and gave me my props.
Speaker 2: Bro, I felt good that day. Oh for real.
Speaker 4: He was like, now you officially, like the jet sweep was big for y'all that game. Yeah, he was like, now you officially growing up.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, that's what happened. What he said when that happened.
Speaker 4: After the Big Tech Championship against Nebraska or like me, James and Money went crazy and then he walked up to me after he was like, now you you know what I'm saying. He just gave me finally gave me credit. I was happy to heal. Now often he do that. It was dope coming fans. Everybody looked up the Chris though, Bro like, yeah, he was like one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's just it's very rare that a teammate or a player has that kind of like at like no authority but like vibe over guys.
Speaker 2: We were like he said something nice and You're like, damn, I was.
Speaker 1: A young boy too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So getting like that recognition from Chris, it was just like, okay, right, show now.
Speaker 1: Right, dude, who's like a savage on the field.
Speaker 2: I'm like rushing the pastor for real, bro, like that?
Speaker 5: Oh Bro, he could legit do a little bit off the edge like an inside backer and like he's stout, like he's.
Speaker 2: A short guy.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever I know this about you, But do you ever like watch college football now and just be like, Man, that's the slowest football I think ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, don't. I don't really even watch it for real.
Speaker 4: That it's it's like, you know, big games or like Wisconsin, Bruce Nebraska, Yeah, Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: You guys, do you get you guys bet on your teams in the locker room?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Some songs for sure.
Speaker 1: It's all about them, nothing more than the twohundred fifty dollars bet that. You know, it'll be crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, some guys be making some crazy, but it'll be proba fifty dollars. I'd be a little scared because every time I been with my school, they lose, Bro's all.
Speaker 1: I'd be kind of scared. It's a bit I stick around twenty bucks. Yeah, I lay my heart on the line. If I'm going to bet, I'm not a better But when I do bet, I'll lose everything. Oh man, you know when we play Michigan State. I had a what uh A minute long monologue about how Michigans is to get their ass beat and we lost. Did I eat that? Yes?
Speaker 4: We saw it again. I won't with Michigan State. Y'all had too much height.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, my guy, It's crazy. But it was just it was just it was just the way it was lined up. Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I took mission because my best friend played for Michigan State and I'd be liking to laugh in his face when they lose Like that sound like Michigan.
Speaker 2: It's not a good best friend move.
Speaker 1: Hey man, it is what it is. Sometimes it is a good friend move. It's you got to keep your friends in check once.
Speaker 2: In a while, keep them humble.
Speaker 1: I can't agree with them all the time.
Speaker 2: You can't be nice all the time.
Speaker 1: Are you wearing new merch? Yeah? Is that new merch? We? Uh? When Will and I started this podcast, I had a daughter, and I have two daughters, and Will just hold your kid seven weeks seven weeks old, and all of a sudden we got their girl, dad merch, I got two girls. That's crazy. What do you snack? Will? What you're trying to I'm saying, you're a snake.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, dude, come down, Hey, don't be so sensitive. Fault. Not a lot of sleep last night.
Speaker 1: Oh really? You say you don't have kids, but they from one. First six months is no joke. It's a hassle, bro, it's not a hassle. Listen, like I wouldn't say okay, no, yeah, I probably can't my hassle dag.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe that's not the right, but it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's tough. Yeah, when you the first six months is no joke. You're like, I got to get through.
Speaker 4: This was a time because I know most guys try to have it during camp so they could like, hey, it's.
Speaker 1: Not both my kids in July July fifth and July twenty. July fifth was cool because they had like three weeks in Dad to the fuck out of It Dad of the Year nominee, and then I was out of there. But July twenty that was like there for five days. I was like, see you guys go on saying at the hotel that thing is crazy. You feel do you like you do?
Speaker 2: Kind of be like man.
Speaker 1: When I had my first kid, I remember it being like, lie twenty second as my birthday, and I was like, I cannot wait to get the camp.
Speaker 2: I decided to get sleep. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's how I was really feeling. Yeah, you know that feeling move.
Speaker 4: Did y'all start with a dog first? I'd be thinking, should I get a dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Bro, But it transitioned, you.
Speaker 2: Know my parents did, and that's what we did as well.
Speaker 5: We got a little English doig before you got the Yeah, you got the kid.
Speaker 1: That was like a thought process for you guys.
Speaker 2: Well no, remember Charles surprised me with waffle.
Speaker 1: I know, but we yess, I'm getting a dog so you can like make sure you canna have kids, like for.
Speaker 2: The kids, I know, if that's that's kind of how I thought. Like, I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: About this.
Speaker 5: You can take care of a dog, not that you can take care of a kid, but you feel like you have like an extra responsibility, Like if you try to leave on the weekend, you got to figure out what's to deal with your dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We're just like a little responsibility with the dog. So you don't have a dog?
Speaker 2: What kind of dog?
Speaker 1: What you want?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Bro, I know it's not like masculine, right, but oh please state ula bro?
Speaker 2: No, sorry, the Golden Doodle.
Speaker 4: Bro, I like, oh is that dog?
Speaker 1: We just went off on Golden Doodle last week on the road. That hard. It's not like masculine, but like you know about.
Speaker 2: Just like old dogs when they're pupping.
Speaker 1: Cute, dude, you want to you want a dog that is not necessarily masculine, but dope, these guys right here you would have dog is now we look at jaa that dog. We are brook better than that. I'm hanging around. I would agree better than that.
Speaker 2: Good over Hua, you're a maxa. I made the girl that coming.
Speaker 1: I get it. You're your last.
Speaker 4: Of course we can go. We can go anywhere with that cant course. So I was thinking about it.
Speaker 1: In course that's a hard.
Speaker 4: Bro was thinking about that. I want a doll to protect the family. You know what I'm saying. Just think about the fisture they get get big, Bro.
Speaker 1: Would you sniff the ears? Would you keep them floppy? I keep him floppy? Gang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like the little You know.
Speaker 1: Man, you're not back yall that back then? Man, that dinosaur man, So you you go from Golden Doodle to a cane corse. I was listening.
Speaker 4: On my head because he'd be like, Bro, what do you want At this point, I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like the Golden.
Speaker 1: Doodle, your little vibe Bro, Bro, vibe with the Golden Doodle.
Speaker 2: It's just like my little hommy bring doing so much like Fluffy.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Bro, you want to you want a dog that doesn't do too much. You got yourself a lab. We're fostering. We're fostering puppies, dude, and this little boy named Jake. They look the sand dog. No, pull up a lab, dude. They're the most basic looking dog you've ever seen in your life. There's no like. It's like when you started playing video.
Speaker 4: Game put in the lab, Broy, Bro, Lab Dog.
Speaker 1: The lab. Bro. Basically they're basic ass looking dogs. No, Bro, that's not it. Bro, Why you gotta go Why are you going hard on bud? Bro?
Speaker 4: You might get you a Golden Street or so just listen.
Speaker 1: I know you got the fucking fanny pack around there, and you gotta vibe to here, so you want to ve dog vie with you. I'm telling you these dogs and I fostered this dog. His name is Jake.
Speaker 2: So you have this dog, Yes, we have this dog. I want some ce puffs. Bro, Bye Hue puppies.
Speaker 1: Bro. This dog just lays there and hangs out and he just chills and if you get up, he'll get up and walk with you. And then when he realizes you're sitting there, he's okay, I'll just lay here. Then. The easiest dog in the world made the decision yesterday. I'm keeping them. I'm keeping that dog. His name is Jake, and I love them very exciting.
Speaker 2: You are you on a dog that doesn't do nothing?
Speaker 4: No, I brouh, just my little little They don't do nothing.
Speaker 1: It's an English bulldog for real, dude, English bulldogs. I don't like the hair all over and all that dogs.
Speaker 5: I mean, they don't shit a whole lot. But all dogs have like anal expression is what they call him. But they got like a like a with them, like a fishy scent that comes out of their buttole. And since bulldogs don't have a tail that covers their butthole, that ship will rub on the furniture like god damn, you get like wipe heer ass and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I love this ship off man. He's nice looking dogs. But she was you know, brother dog and dogs. Yes see oh, Bro, they're nice. Bro. They nice. I fuck with Waffle. I have changed my mind. I love Waffle. These dogs got medical brother, that nice dog dog. Bro. Just want to grab their face, Bro and be like ye dog, yeah, get out of here. He's going too much, Bro. He gets tired quick like. Bro, he ain't finished. Bro. I'm telling you get that. They can't be bad photo right there. They can't be too hot and they can't be too cold.
Speaker 5: They never want If I'm like, hey, Waffa, you want to go on a walk, she puts her head down and walks to the corner because she don't want to go outside.
Speaker 2: You don't gotta do nothing.
Speaker 1: You come in the house. The only thing you wish that they would do is maybe greet you at the door and be fired up.
Speaker 4: But but don't do nothing. They just sit on the couch like a fuck my alone times over. I don't like walking up stairs. Nothing that's not that sounds like my dog right there, that great one right there, Come on, gang with the blue eyes.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I almost bought that dog at one point, that the same dog, yeah one like that almost did because look at him though. I want to keep explaining what I'm looking at her, Bro, he got the blue eyes brou.
Speaker 2: And all that Instagram bro, Yeah Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you even post that thing for a while, have you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, as kurger, it's the babble's Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm wet, said dog, bro. All these photos are edited, just like the just like the Instagram models.
Speaker 2: Brother, don't know, dogs always make Instagrams for their dogs. Like, that's not that's not false.
Speaker 1: What's up with that? Bro? Like I was like, I wonder if that's my future?
Speaker 5: Bro? And another thing to do, bro, this dog dog you got to the music, you got to the sound on that's the one.
Speaker 4: I'm weak, Bro. You're just at home like this the one right here. Huh yeah, this is gonna get this gonna get them right here.
Speaker 1: Was laughing.
Speaker 5: Well, but you say that's white people ship when he wants a golden doodle, broe that white.
Speaker 1: People ship golden doodles. White people haven't.
Speaker 2: Got very much white.
Speaker 1: That is definitely white. Dog. I don't like the hair. If you were and I get I got sniffles, that's exactly wheergic yeah created gold golden doodles. Literally said I fucked up. I should have never done that.
Speaker 4: Yah, y'all got a lot of people watch out show anybody out there that breed golden doodles.
Speaker 1: I let you boy get in the d m s. I let your boy find them things.
Speaker 2: And another white people think is like we cry over dogs.
Speaker 1: Bro. Okay, bro, I'm trying to tell you about this this boy named Jake.
Speaker 2: I trust me.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 2: I'll get rid of sensive about that.
Speaker 1: Huh. I can'd.
Speaker 2: But when dogs die, white people cry.
Speaker 1: Dogs about that, don't you. I'm just thinking dog owners.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm not bro, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: Speaking, but you're about to get have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, this dude, I'm telling you that dog lab No, Bro, I don't play that. I don't play that. Wait, we're not playing what he saying.
Speaker 2: Let a dog kiss him on the mouth.
Speaker 1: Bro tripping?
Speaker 2: What was the girl doug tripping.
Speaker 1: Trip laing a b's too.
Speaker 2: Huh No, that's just we don't do that.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, this guy lay with you in the benda tripping, bro, Bro.
Speaker 4: In the bed you taking the bend the last dude, he's gonna push me away and all on y'all couch too.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah awful, Bro, you mean because you know what it is. He probably had the contemporary house with the fucking black leather furniture. Comfortable at all, but it looks real nice in the pictures.
Speaker 2: A Hey, you need you know what you need? He should have building like.
Speaker 1: An MTV crib. Yeah, definitely need a dog. Maybe I'll change, Maybe I'll be man different than I opened the door and all the ship comes out. Yeah, it's just you get a golden dude. I think it'll be a little bit different.
Speaker 2: If you had a golden your NFL crew is probably over.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe we go wait on that. You want to stay old, you gotta get a can COURSEO. I think that's of course those stuff right, Yes.
Speaker 4: That's gonna protect my found. No, I know we're gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's what he's talking about? Whe feol ship? What's the what's the the that black people always get rock roller? Probably Frenchies every day? The NFL got friends telling you that.
Speaker 2: You're women and black kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree. Theyre more like I won't put us fight with that pitts. Yeah, but I feel like Friday vibe. That's more like you're always on the Frenchies out there. I'm telling you, and I don't think unless you'll get like the first dogs, like, he's not gonna protect the crib. Now we know, go not gonn protect your crib.
Speaker 4: But before the golden doodle, the thoughts of French is not finna protect the crib.
Speaker 1: Bro, you shut out that little dog man.
Speaker 2: You'll do the dogs. You put the thick chains on them and.
Speaker 1: On them. Yeah, for so the puppies, they go hard. Personality dude, pit bull x L white. I'll tell you black guys and white supremacist people love pit bulls.
Speaker 2: It's a wild deal, that's what it is. Hey, you always see west sums, dudes, I've had a bull.
Speaker 1: Hey, andros are dope. Y'all think like people and like white people name their dogs differently.
Speaker 2: I don't know my dog. My dogs name is Waffle. What would you name your dog?
Speaker 1: No, that's different, you're Jake. Well, okay, you just get the same name. We game.
Speaker 2: I like to name my dog's funny names.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 2: What I had a fish name Waffleston College.
Speaker 1: Your dog?
Speaker 2: Your other dog's name is Smoke.
Speaker 1: Smoke. Yeah, had three dogs. That's wild. M Yeah, like you give them human names?
Speaker 4: What would you think human names? I've been thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Bro human.
Speaker 2: Yes, the name is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like you could.
Speaker 2: You should give a dog human name, would you?
Speaker 1: What's the first thing that comes to your mind? I don't know, like blue or something blue solid, No, something like that.
Speaker 2: There's no bad idea.
Speaker 1: It's a great name. I wouldn't name them that.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I think blue is like a safe, good dog name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blue, he's got that blue eyes. I want a dog. Yeah, I saw you point that out that other dog. You're like, you're about that go crazy? Who like?
Speaker 2: Talks are cool?
Speaker 1: Blues? Good name.
Speaker 2: I think waffles is a great name for a dog.
Speaker 1: It's different. I like waffle. Yeah, I think noodles is a good name for a dog. Whatever, tacos. Yeah, we want to get all. I want us to get another English bulldog and name it. Name it chicken. You got chicken and waffle like Ross?
Speaker 2: I mean it's all right. Actually I'm lying. I've never had Rosco. I mean it's actually lying.
Speaker 1: I've never had it.
Speaker 4: But I do like chicken and waffles. Is that like the spot or these dog names? It's decent. It's just like the name though. Gunner's Simba Simba, Like Simba.
Speaker 2: You probably like Zeus too, don't you. I like the Greek mythology stuff.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: Ain't all that though?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But Jack kind of like Jake Jak is funny.
Speaker 1: Name's kind of suck a little bit. That's a funny as hell. Writer Joey Dexter.
Speaker 2: Thor you probably like Thor to the Marble character. But you can't get a name. The dogs different because I don't know about the name Thor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know about that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't name my dog the but it's it's hard though. It depends on what kind of dog you have, Corso Thor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can or cannot because it's like, you know what I'm saying, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't feel you can't. Yeah, I can't do it. That's just funny at sound. I can't do it, you know, sir, you can't do it. What would your name a golden doodle? I don't know. I've been struggling. I n w name blues. Well, he just said the first name, like Cody, You go, Cody, bro. That's a human name.
Speaker 2: I can't name any humans.
Speaker 1: It's funniest, hell, dude. Human names for dogs are so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: I can't do it, Loki, that's hard.
Speaker 1: What do you give him? Like a junior? Junior?
Speaker 2: And Melvin Gordon Jr.
Speaker 1: Well he beat a fourth though, he's the third fourth game quad. I ain't got one?
Speaker 2: Are you lying?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'm dead ass, bro, No no, no name, play your license.
Speaker 1: Mhmm. That's where I go, Bro, I ain't got one game. That's another different thing. White dudes would never have that. White duds never never had it, would never happened. Got it for me? Game? You like it? It's hard, I'll be going on. I'm very forgetful, ganging harder like your two favorite words. Instead of like fifty times, y'all should like how many times? Hey? That would be funny. That would you got to drink?
Speaker 2: Ooh tough?
Speaker 1: I know? So here you go? Boom real that right there, my man?
Speaker 2: International.
Speaker 1: Let me know if you see it, Melvin Gordon, the third is the passport number is five. Let me see, let me see, let me see it. It's back when he had the dreads up. Why did you cut the dreads off? I wanted something different. I might put them hoose back in though, take a while. How long did that take for you to graind don't take that long and put them hoose back in. Bro, I could be like this and be back lengthy tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What's lengthy that? No, you couldn't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 8: I kept I kept my dress in the bag. It ain't going Oh you got you can put it. You can just know, bro, that's exactly what. That's your boy. That's eleven years right there, that growth.
Speaker 1: So you kept it.
Speaker 2: I kept my dreads, put my dress back in. Well, how do you put them back in?
Speaker 1: Bro? Like you just like I don't know the ladies. She's no bro. You just take your dread and then she gets added to like this r hair and she just put it here and just like needle it.
Speaker 2: It's like taking your regular hair and taking other hair and.
Speaker 1: Other hairs.
Speaker 4: Like I'm going to the audience like a piece of hair, Like it's my hair. You can't be like, oh, it's extent. You have your own weave, your own hair.
Speaker 1: That sounds like an extension to me.
Speaker 4: It's okay, But it's my hair though, so you can't be like, oh, that's like that ain't your hair?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, the super dope is if you did that like every other week and then during the season. My cousins one week, the next week have long ass hair, and the week after that go back to that. That ship would go so hard.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, if you get the dreads put back in here you go.
Speaker 5: You want to say, Now, if you put the dress back in, like, can they get pulled out easy?
Speaker 1: Nah? It would be the same. Bro, you wouldn't even be able to know.
Speaker 2: I like the little white pieces in there too.
Speaker 4: That's the signature. I'm gonna die my hair all blue. Really, I'm finna change it up.
Speaker 2: I'm finish thirty, so I gotta like, I feel like I gotta just try stuff to stay young.
Speaker 1: Nah, just just be like to it's okay, Like it's okay.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like once you get thirty and you get doing too much, people be like, like, bro, you come.
Speaker 2: On, man, you're too old for that, right you think?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm thirty. Tell me I'm thinking no.
Speaker 1: I think you know. What is the difference is when you get older. If you get older in the real world you start doing some people be like, hey, okay, Clark, you shouldn't be doing that ship. But if you're in the NFL, you can legit. It's kind of like a free pass really to try new ship and do new things. I think it could be a smarter move too, because you see him younger than you really are.
Speaker 5: And once you get on the other side of thirty, you're at you know, you know what that means, You're Yeah, you're almost dead in the n your like that any moment.
Speaker 4: Bro, It's crazy how they do like twenty. You get you get close to thirty, you ain't eve gotta be thirty.
Speaker 2: Especially for running backs.
Speaker 1: Bruh, I hate you guys, got a different thing going on. I hate the position. Want your new positions? Huh? Want you more position? You want to switch? Which positions? I wish I could? Really? Yeah, a thirty years. You don't think I want to switch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true. Thirty years. Crazy, thirty years. That's probably why oh boy from the Niners debo wants to be paid like a receiver. Also a great name for dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he is a receiver. But that's crazy how they bro. I hate the position running back.
Speaker 1: It's extame.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna have a running back in life for you. I don't know about that. Okay, five, why do you why do you think that right, they're just trying to get rid of us.
Speaker 1: Bro, what do you mean we're just gonna start playing seven on seven. You're trying to talk like your Ravens forty nine Ers, Tennessee Titans, Like all the three of the teams are thirty one teams. You named four.
Speaker 2: It's a couple that only keep it original.
Speaker 1: Doin my best I'm trying to think like that, bro, Green Bay. No, they run it, Yeah, no, they don't. Well, they have the same offense as us. That's the reason why I went to that Atlanta. No, yes, Arthur Man, what are they running? They ran because they probably had who No.
Speaker 2: They probably threw because they had to because they were down all the time with Patterson. Yeah yeah, the rock around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I'm saying they threw it, but I'm saying they also ran it. Like come on, bro, no, y'all rushing player percentage.
Speaker 2: Jilly, that actually surprises me a little.
Speaker 1: Now, that don't surprise me, Philly, I'll surprise me.
Speaker 2: New Orleans, Indy. Yeah, Indianapolis, what was I thinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cleveland after five? Bro? Oh, Baltimore out there? Yeah, eleven after you could say after eleven because up there you look at it was running that thing too. You look at it Arizona, You're like, well, they don't really You got like six teams, bro, No, Philly's New Orleans coats New Orleans without Drew Brees. They were running the boat way more. Uh for forty nine ers. Yes, yes, Cleveland, Yes, New England. They did a whole game and threw the ball three times because it was one hundred miles. My stats are my stats right now. Baby, Washington, No, No, never know. Baltimore. Yes, Seattle, you literally just said I actually yes, Seattle, Seattle, Minnesota runs it. That's ten teams. The l a Rams stop it, don't throw it very much.
Speaker 2: Stop it, stop it. You said the la Rams don't throw very much.
Speaker 1: I was kidding Buffalo stop. No. They actually changed change up quite a bit. That' see it, bro.
Speaker 5: But why do you think the running back is going to be extinct? Like are you saying they're gonna just have receivers meaning in US that.
Speaker 1: Does a funny joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, you just think they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go to a receiver put him in the Patterson changed the game. I don't think he changed the game. I mean it was it was.
Speaker 2: I mean Percy Harvin was doing that, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: He, Yeah, Perc Debo, Yeah, we're doing that. But then that means it doesn't make the eno ll just like somebody that want to run the ball game. I know what I'm saying, but you.
Speaker 2: But you made a statement.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to see what. I feel like it wasn't there almost like a running back union one year, Not that I know no one called you somebody.
Speaker 5: I feel like there need to be a one year not like it was actually gonna happen, but I know like running backs were talking about it because I feel like they're different than the rest.
Speaker 4: You know, just Bro, we went from being like the star like when I was a kid, Bro, running back was like what everybody want us to be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: I think that statement is still true. Just the money is different. Like the money's there for a couple of reasons. One, yes, we're passing more. Two, running backs get hurt more than any other position, banged up the most.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean do they get hurt more than any other position. That's a I mean life expectancy.
Speaker 5: I mean that's just and you said earlier, coach, your coach, does you only have so many cuts, dude, but you only got so many russ you could run too, and so many passes you got too.
Speaker 1: Forever Lineman can last as long as I Yeah, bro, no legs like these.
Speaker 5: Well maybe not with legs like those, but I'm just saying in general, like I think offensive lineman might have like the longest life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they do it the longest life, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: Are in reserve was hired than everybody else's.
Speaker 1: What is that? What is this? NFL? Oh? Just running one charts, one graft. I'm not really feeling this. You're not helping a lot. Argument, he goes, I go, I go.
Speaker 2: They get hurt the most?
Speaker 1: Do they?
Speaker 2: In my head, I was like, damn, he's got a point.
Speaker 1: I guess a lot of people get hurt every year. Bro. Yeah, but still, I mean, running backs do you take you There's a lot of hits, a lot of hits you to go through.
Speaker 4: Now, you're right, you're right, you are right, but though it ain't but there's still the human body.
Speaker 1: Now, I think the way things are, they're getting a whole lot better. But the way to get paid as a running back you have to be dual threat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, facts, you got to you got it. You're going, Yeah, that's the way you're gonna make your bread.
Speaker 1: Unless you're Derek. Honestly, I don't know there's really other running back that can do. Just run like that, Just run like there. You can get in the ball thirty times a game. I mean he needs like sixteen a year. Zeke just runs the ball mostly he runs screens. He runs screens.
Speaker 5: He can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is like check downs quite a bit. Like there's not even in their downb There's.
Speaker 2: A lot of people that love to play over there in that system, Bro, with the system.
Speaker 1: It's Tennessee. Bro.
Speaker 2: They just he has a running back.
Speaker 1: They just appreciate that run game. Are you one of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love the one over there. Let's go. Do you feel like you could get a two k if you were on the Titans when Derek was getting the two k yards and we were blocking like crazy, I was going home deepro y'all was going twenty nineteen even before was that the two thousand yard season. No. Twenty twenty was twenty nineteen. At the end of the year was like you watch that film, It's like, Holy.
Speaker 2: Should have want MVP bro one hundred per It's like two k A is a back.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: You gotta give it to him. That's not easy to do, especially in today's league.
Speaker 1: Bro. That for sure when they one and they given Play the Year, which means, hey, you really didn't even get a vote for MVP. Facts, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: They already knew he wasn't gonna be the running.
Speaker 1: It's a quarter. No one ever gets Player of the Year and m v P. Right, it makes zero sense because usually the m v P is the offensive player. And if you offensive Player of the Year. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you you biased though, but I'm pressure go ahead, Uh, Jonathan Taylor, Derreck Henry?
Speaker 1: Who you got Dereck Henry ten out of ten? Hey, I ain't an lot.
Speaker 4: He probably went for almost, Bro, he's gonna break the record if he adin't get hurt.
Speaker 1: Yes, what he was doing though almost.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was okay, okay, I don't think it's close.
Speaker 2: Who are you taking?
Speaker 1: I'm biased though. I like j T boy, but he fired Bro like he.
Speaker 4: Because nice too? Bro, Bro, I'm telling you j c Icy though, Bro, you gotta think though, it's only gonna know.
Speaker 1: I think Jonathan Taylor is filthy. I think he's filthy. I think he's really good. But I think there's one of those dudes that we're all witnessing greatness right now. We sit here, we're watching him, and then we all twenty thirty years from now, I'm gonna be like telling kids like, yeah, did you blow? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I blosted for Dereck Henry. It's like, oh, fuck, really the man he's like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think this year is Yeah, I think this year for Derek is the most talent damn. It's the most telling year for Derek as far as his legacy. Big difference. This this old, This will put the icing on the cake. If he if he gets two thousand, If he can get two thousand, he's a Hall of Famer, oh for sure. If he if he gets again, if he breaks the record, it's over. He's a Hall of Famer gold jacket. Both y'all got.
Speaker 2: Both of y'all got good lines, so great lines.
Speaker 1: The Our line solid, The Holts line is fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bros, I don't think y'all got it first two thousand yard season.
Speaker 2: I don't think y'all got enough credit, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean line wise, that dude does his Like there was a stat that came out he was like at twenty one hundred or what was his yards, like twenty forty six or something like that, and then like it was like nineteen hundred yards ever contact. He's ridiculous. He was. He was ridiculus.
Speaker 4: He's just so he's so big. Pause he's so big like my homeboys talking crazy. Yeah, Like, Bro, it's so hard to tackle, Bro, but it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like what was it four or five years old? Like levey On Bell?
Speaker 1: What's happened to him? Bro? You should have stayed with the Steelers. And he was Hall of fame. He was Hall of fame.
Speaker 2: Man from running back and receiver like that.
Speaker 1: Why he was. He was the due changed the game for running backs. He was, he was. He was definitely I was questionable now Bro.
Speaker 4: Uh, he was Hall of Fame and everybody the thing about him, Bro, everybody came, everybody came.
Speaker 2: Every line ain't blocking like that he run.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: They had to change they I know they had everything they're blocking styled for him. Bro.
Speaker 2: I tried to run like that in the game. I was like, Bro, screw it, let me try.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That jone did not work. Bro, how does he run?
Speaker 1: He runs? He patient, Bro, He literally like Billy Patters's feet and then wait for it goes. I tried to do that.
Speaker 4: That's probably why I didn't work at the just for Bro. I tried to do that, Bro, I I don't I try doing the game though, not even practice. I tried to practice, Bro, I'm trying the game versus Ravens did not work Field Bro miss him and Anthonio Brown.
Speaker 1: If they would have just stayed in Pittsbord.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of matter about that because.
Speaker 1: They were supposed to watch this game. Fucking suck. We got our asses beat this game.
Speaker 4: That's the game, one of my boss one of my best games. Versus All Tennessee. I know what was it like something like that my second year BRO went crazy and yeah, was crazy that.
Speaker 1: How about twenty nineteen though, Yeah, how about that twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: I was coming back the camp game.
Speaker 1: It's all good, It's all good.
Speaker 2: I was coming back, always come back, win that game.
Speaker 1: I'm stayed the first season, that game you played the Chiefs next week, right, Yeah, we'll be the Chiefs going into a byeway, going.
Speaker 2: Into a byeway. That ninety seven in the regular season.
Speaker 1: You really like that. How'd you like? Wasn't Hunt you like? And oc? He was cool? Yeah, it's cool. He's one of those dudes that's like when you talk to him, you just know he's smarter than everybody and he kind of like it makes him seem a little more awkward because of it, but he's like one of those dudes, like he just knows everything about the game and he's always on the game. It just kind of screwed up. What screwed us?
Speaker 2: We have some good guys come through with the charges. I think what screwed us as injuries?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: We are like we would lose my second year. Bro, we lost every every player.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: It was pretty much me Phil and like everybody else was like it was like Tyrell, like some guy like no proven guys. Shit, it was like a lot of guys like me, Hunter, Henry, the guys is new to the league trying to make a name. Everybody was hurt. My whole line was hurt.
Speaker 2: My rookie year, this is by opportunity was playing with the Phil Rivers.
Speaker 1: It was dope.
Speaker 2: Bro, what's a good story with Phil? I hear a lot of stuff on Phil.
Speaker 1: He's not out there A lot terrible. Bro, he's so fire.
Speaker 4: You're at practice too, bro, Like like he just talked trash a practice to like the defense coordinators. But he's just so smart, you know everything, Like can't get none more that he would like watch film. He lives like an hour away.
Speaker 1: He would like have.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had driven at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have it.
Speaker 4: It was the same from him when he because he would just stay after all the time in San Diego. So I guess it was essentially the same just you know what I mean, just moving. I guess you just mobile watching him. Yeah, but bro was so smart. I took that for granted for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Didn't he play on a torn A CEO?
Speaker 1: I think he championship? It was with LT. Thom was back in the day. He kept playing. But he different, Bro, he different kind of do that though, and especially quarterback like but I mean you kind of need your base to throw the ball. Yeah. But Phil was one of those dudes that he was so smart and he saw the field so well. He would see blitzes coming be like I know that right there, Oh, I know I got this right here. He was something I'm sure you'd be like, hey, mel do this. Yeah, bro, he just for the player has some a swim row. Are you getting it right here? Get open? Like yeah right?
Speaker 2: It was just hey, you're getting right here.
Speaker 1: But you're like, you know, he's like okay, You're like, man, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You didn't want to let him down when he's telling you that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't think about it either. But there's so much coming.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be wide open.
Speaker 1: And when you have a quarterback that smart, you know, when you're getting the ball looking like this, ain't no one coming to take you out. Yeah, you're you're solid.
Speaker 4: He sent me up one time, though, fucked up Jayleen Ramsey, boy, who feel.
Speaker 1: Set me up on that one? That's what's fair. Player in the NFL took my win.
Speaker 4: From me, boy the hardest said I've ever taken my life bro from like from a dB horn.
Speaker 1: Just I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I ain't see him coming, bro Like obviously if it was head up, it probably wouldn't have been like the worst hit.
Speaker 1: But what game? What game was it? Uh? It was the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh back on the Jaguars defense was a little filthy.
Speaker 1: I had to be. They was still they was coming along though, it was my third year. I want to say sixteen. No, that was my three year, seventeen seventeen.
Speaker 4: So I got Jay, I got Jalen the first year when we played them, I think we played them like two years in a row, and then like I it was.
Speaker 1: His rookie year.
Speaker 4: You hurt him though, killed him boom boom, and then bro that next year. Bro, Bro, I've never got hit that hard in my life.
Speaker 1: Bro. Like, that was a bad on the flat. They all the you know, they gast it. Melvin Gordon comes to Ramsey Island, like all over the screen. I was like, damn they trying me, Broy feel apologized.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's part of the game.
Speaker 1: Part of the game, Bro, It's part of the game.
Speaker 2: Gates was just like yeah, go at it was wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah Bro, Yeah that was That was one of the hardest is just see him turned around and just boom. I was like, oh my god, and he really doesn't like that dog, I like, bro, Like, bro, he cool off the field.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It ain't like he like at cocky or nothing. He just down the hearth.
Speaker 1: Bro. Bro.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Definitely, when you were going through your concert negotiations with the Chargers, did you like you held out and then you also said that I want to be there too. Yeah, So what it like at the end of it, what was it for you? Brouh. It's a long story behind what we're on. Do you regret how you handled that situation? Uh?
Speaker 2: I wish I did things differently. It was a lot going on, so I think it.
Speaker 5: Was tough too, because you were like an elite back and that was the year like dudes were getting like paid, Like I want to say, that was when I think he got year and I'm like, you know, I girly got fifteen a year, because I want to say, like it's written that they offered you like ten a year, and it probably wasn't.
Speaker 4: You probably were like, yah no, I need to get I need to get to a level as so they tried to sign to like a two year. Everybody think like they offered me a four year deal, but it wasn't a four year. They just signed like it was like a two year, and it was just like, I don't know, it was some a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes, bro, but it just didn't go out hard. I thought it would be like people thought I just didn't want to come back, but I did but it just you know what I'm saying. And then I was pissed because the fans kind of like turn it back on me. So I started talking to my joint.
Speaker 2: How things happened that fast?
Speaker 1: Huh, turning back on you, bro, turning back.
Speaker 4: I mean they turned it back on me the first year after I had a rough year, and then you know, want them back.
Speaker 2: But I was like charger to the fullest though, Like I hated everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like everybody bro that wasn't that didn't have a boat, Like I was like, God, like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. That's why I was living in college in the NFL bro pretty much. Yeah, you know what I mean. So they was just crazy.
Speaker 4: But when I'm done playing, I'll come back on here and I'll explain the story to you.
Speaker 1: Bro. It's crazy, bro, for real, whole got manipulated. Everything happened. Bro. It's just I think it's.
Speaker 5: Tough too because you're probably thinking that they might break, like you're trying to You're trying to hold out to where they might offer you something in training camps.
Speaker 2: So you're like, yo, like let's.
Speaker 5: Yea, it's ain't working out in my favor because that's when the table started flipping a little bit, because it's like player versus owner, right, it's like the player sid and then the ownership side.
Speaker 1: But in the middle of that way, especially if you're invested. I had many feelings in that, bro, I had.
Speaker 4: I was invested emotionally, way too much because in the.
Speaker 5: Middle of coaches and players like your teammates and even I know, it's like extreme size, the middle kind of it gets away from you because then when you don't go in, it looks like you're kind of being selfish, you're not being a team guy.
Speaker 1: From his sand point.
Speaker 2: When you're first round pick too, it's like a marriage more than it is a business.
Speaker 1: Not for real though, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most be in that, Bro.
Speaker 1: You in there because you're picked, you're treated a certain way. At the fifth year options, they want to pick it up on you. They start having negotiations and like, you've been like there baby for so long it seems like yo, you guys love me, and then that stuff happens. It's like kind of crazy, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, bro, like I didn't get y'all everything, Like, what are we talking about right now?
Speaker 2: There was never a round they passed up on you.
Speaker 1: You know they picked you then, you know what I'm saying, So like you was second and third fourth rounders, they've been passing. They've been passed a couple of times through every single team. So you're like, oh, this is legitib business. You're getting a taste of it. But you're getting up there taking the hat, put it on. You're like, they chose me to be there, saving grace. You know what I'm saying. You get emotional it you do, Bro. I had a lot of most, Bro.
Speaker 2: I was most in the roller coaster.
Speaker 4: I was dealing with like like my uncle dying and stuff during this time, like a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: It was crazy, Bro, just emotions. And then I played like the last year I was balling. Bro, I was out there with two knee braces on. I'm like, Bro, just risking my career. I'm like, Bro, I didn't get everything to y'all.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: When a lot of people I don't seen sit ride the pond when they get hurt, they hurt their finger nail, they like, I'm sitting through everything I played trying to you know what I'm saying, help the team out and get them dugs. Bro, and then it was just like, Bro, when it's time for y'all to show love, Bro, I can't get nothing.
Speaker 1: I was hurt by that. I was hurt. But you know what I'm saying on story, Bro, at what point, at what point when you were you like truly hurt because like the first offer they come with usually it's super low. At what point were you're like, damn, like, I'm just kind of they're not really gonna give me what I want.
Speaker 4: When did you know you had to leave when they signed Austin Eckler. Yeah, when they signed him to a deal, and then it was in the next year, right the next I was like, it was kind of.
Speaker 1: It was that season. It was that season, but yeah, in the next off season pretty much.
Speaker 4: But like I guess they told my agent that if they signed Austin, they wasn't gonna bring me back. But they didn't tell me that after they after they signed Austin. I'm like, why wouldn't y'all tell me that? Like, I didn't know that y'all that they felt that way. You know what I'm saying, Like, I have tried to work out something, but I never knew that, Bro, I never knew that if they signed Austin, they weren't gonna bring me back. Because the whole time I was waiting, I'm like, okay, like I was just waiting for the charges for something. But and I just didn't know that when they signed Austin it was gonna be over it. So I was still low key waiting. And then my agent told me that. I'm like, Bro, wh wouldn't y'all tell me that? Like, yeah, I had just signed for something, you know what I mean? Just stay back home with the guys. I never knew, bro, it was over.
Speaker 1: They told your agent something, and then your agent didn't tell you till after that. They didn't tell me that. They didn't tell me that with Austin.
Speaker 2: Your agent, No, you gotta fire him for that. Yeah, he got didn't tell me that.
Speaker 5: It was like that last year, like you coming back not doing preseason obviously, like you're coming back. We were talking about that game earlier. What was kind of like that last year like for you with the charge? Yeah, run like the I'm sure the felt were straight around like coaches.
Speaker 1: It was bad. It was bad real yeah, like bad, like like between coaches like were you acting? Are you acting bad?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: I was good.
Speaker 2: I was good, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I kept it cool, but it was just it just felt different, you know what I'm saying. My last year, it wasn't. It wasn't how it was supposed to feel for sure.
Speaker 1: When you look back.
Speaker 5: Could you feel them when you look back, could you feel them trying to play like Austin Eckler or somebody else into the equation.
Speaker 1: So they kept it.
Speaker 4: They kept it because Austin was playing well before I got back, but they kind of they kind of start playing it. My running back coach is real cool, like he kind of let me and Austin handle the reps. Like a lot of people used to get mad, like, oh, you know, you're taking away from Austin. It was just kind of me and Austin was really running it for real. He kind of let us dictate when we want to go in and stuff. You know, I let Austin like handle some things, like if I felt like it was like a passing down where I feel like, you know, he was little.
Speaker 2: I feel like he was a little bit better than me in that area, like bro, go take that, bro, Like it was.
Speaker 4: More about winning than it was about me going to get the you know what I'm saying, get the ya or whatever, and then he needed me, you know, And it's just, Bro, It's just I mean, the media made it seem as if I was just kind of just taking over Austin, but Austin needed me just as much as I needed him.
Speaker 1: Well. Yeah, one thing you just said too, is that your coach letting you you two figure it out, and you being like, yeah, hey, you probably better at me than this. Yeah, a lot of guys don't see that in football. A lot of guys do the best at everything. So like, even when you were kind of emotional, how are you able to separate those things and be like, damn, I guess I gotta I gotta understand, Like, we gotta win, that's the most important thing. While also the media is mak it seem like you don't give a shit about winning.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Forget the media, ro, causey they gonna they gonna say and dictate they they try to Bro, they gonna say what they say. Bro, And I've learned that. But I kind of in the back of my head felt like this might be my last year, and I was like, I don't I'm gonna just do whatever to try to win and get to where we need to get. It sucked because my last year when I got there, pouncils hurt. Like the whole line was back her. I feel like I was a rookie all over again, you know what I'm saying. So I knew I wasn't going into the best situation, but I was like, Bro, if this is gonna be my last year with the Charges, we got to make it a good one.
Speaker 2: People were saying it was just word that it might be.
Speaker 1: Feels last year there. It was a lot of guys that was up.
Speaker 4: So in my head, I was just like, bro, forget the fans, forget all them, Like I want to do this for Like I want to do this for Phil.
Speaker 2: I want to do this for you know what I'm saying, some of the guys that I came in with.
Speaker 4: It was more for the players than just like kind of my own personal feel the year before when Gates wasn't there the last game, Bro, I'll never forget it, like it was just Gates and feel just like tearing up, bro, like that playoff game and I'm just like, damn bro like and then we flew back like Gates just had like the like a like a shirt or something over his head. And I was just like, man, this might be home teams like last game ever, and I couldn't get it done for him. And I was like, man, if I do come back, like I gotta go crazy for Phil because it might be feels last game. I don't want to send him out on how Gates was, you know. I mean, so I was like, Bro, forget to forget all that, forget to sitting out. I'm finished coming here and try to win some games. Like if I feel like Austin can do something better than me to help us win this game, that's that's what we're gonna do. That's kind of you know what I'm saying, kind of hot on the older guys and me feeling for them kind of took priority to over everything.
Speaker 2: Damn if you if you could go back with something you said, you would have done differently.
Speaker 1: I would have just went to camp bruh.
Speaker 4: Cause that off season, Bro, I trained like it, bruh dog bro like I was ready for Like I kept telling myself, mail you win an MVP, Mail you win MVP.
Speaker 1: I just kept telling myself that every day, Bro, every day bro.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, fine, tone I was working out like three four times a day, and I do that now, But it was just like I mean, like just the mindset was just like dumb, crazy, bro. And then I held out and it was just like looking at it like all that was for nothing. And then when I look back at like the stats and stuff like just for career goals and stuff like I missed out on games. You know what I'm saying, like yards and stuff, it's just like, just go play, Bro, Like at the end of the day, you love ball, just go play.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Go and let it work out. It'll work out. How it work out.
Speaker 5: Its crazy d keeping up with like articles and stuff like during training camp of like as everything's unfolding.
Speaker 4: With you, I'm looking at everything, Bro. That's probably was the problem. Like I'm looking at everything. I'm responding to people like because they don't know what I'm going through, Like I'm responding.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at all that. Bro. It was that was like one of like that was a dark time bro, for me. Damn really yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a bad time for me, bro.
Speaker 4: Everything Like I like, Bro, it was a lot of stuff, too much stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Red to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: But you know, here we are, you can't regret it.
Speaker 4: I tell myself that now because I'm still cool with like even the media people I still talk to, Like I was cool with everybody there. I will go upstairs and be kicking it with the people upstairs just you know, no one really talked to them. I would go up there and just kick it with them. I was cool with everybody, bro like everybody in there. So it was kind of it kind of sucked for me, but I was listening everything I shouldn't have been listening to all that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff messages with you, for sure.
Speaker 1: It really it really is, it really is.
Speaker 5: You get better with it as you get older, though, Yeah, you start to like you have a little more perspective on it, Like what it means is ship like that when you're.
Speaker 2: Younger and you're in it, you're like, I still get on.
Speaker 4: Something as though, because you're still Yeah, I had to get on somebody else this morning.
Speaker 1: It ain't ain't gonna keep just talking crazy. No, No, he keep talking crazy. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Gotta take a tinkle you want to do? Uh when you got back into your talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I also want to ask him where you can ask me about like Denver. Yeah, I was gonna that's just the next time the lest good old Barcas talk.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Top not top non your favorite juices, that's like top juices. Yeah, we'll do we'll do that all when you get back to and some of that list up there. What's up? Yeah, that is true. Well, first before you before you do that, I think we're gonna win the game before you even talk about that. What was it like? So when you all the emotions, you just went through everything about with the Chargers and all that, how terror like how you really feel like you're getting broken up with? Then you have the Denver? How do you restart that relationship? Because I've only played for one team. Yeah, I don't know what it's like to like go and leave and basically have to like go make a whole new family and it's Denver. It's tough.
Speaker 4: It was just because I mean, you gotta just start over with everything, bro, that's just and the guys made it really easy for me.
Speaker 1: But I think what made it even more so is it was Duram Covid.
Speaker 4: Bro, Like, my timent with this football stuff is not it, Bro, Yeah it is not it, dog, Like this is my calling, but damn help.
Speaker 1: Me out foot all. God, that's crazy. I go to a different team.
Speaker 4: It's COVID, Like, Bro, come on COVID, Like for real, No, man made it hard because we really couldn't hang out with each other like that and like team bond, so we.
Speaker 1: Barely got to see the defense mm hmm. And I don't know how.
Speaker 4: I just gravitate the defense player at all time, but like we always be kicking it.
Speaker 2: But like it just was tough, brough ADM.
Speaker 4: Like the everything was different though it was more like everybody was married and oh it's like that. It was just different, Like I wasn't you Like, I mean, it's guys on the team that was married and stuff with the Chargers, but a lot of guys were like single and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I went there.
Speaker 2: Everybody younger squad there, but yeah, usually it's like old.
Speaker 4: I was like one of the young I went from being one of the younger guys to the oldest guy overnight.
Speaker 2: Oh for real, Yeah, Bro, that's crazy different, bro, tell me about it.
Speaker 1: That's fucking me about it.
Speaker 4: I was one of the youngest guys on the teams with the charges for I left and then went there and I was like the oldest guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, dang, So your first game was that money in that football game against US? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How weird was that situation at the stadium? It was definitely it was different, Bro, I was.
Speaker 4: I struggled a little bit that game because I actually fumbled that game, but I knew I was gonna to play before.
Speaker 2: I was like, Brough about the fumble? How did you know you're about the fune?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I knew it?
Speaker 4: And Craig, when you call it like you was trying to say yourself, I was like, Bro, I'm by the fumble.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's better when he said about to go for ninety nine, then I'm about to go for nine and then do that? Why did you say it to yourself?
Speaker 4: Because Bro, I was in my own head like it was my first time. Like me and Phil was like splitting every other series and I'm like, brock.
Speaker 1: Guy had that he had a bad come down, you know what I'm saying, because he was electric his rookie year. I mean, he was pretty He's still pretty good.
Speaker 2: It was just I'm not saying he's bad. I'm just saying where he was his rookie to where he is now. It's it's a tough deal.
Speaker 4: It's just bro, it's just hot stuff panned out. Bro, it's crazy, man, And.
Speaker 2: They brought you into He probably felt some type of way when you came in.
Speaker 4: Me and him had a conversation about that too, Philip lindsay like that. But he was like the rookie, like he's the guy drafted.
Speaker 1: That's why they hate me there. Yeah, really like I got rid of him.
Speaker 2: I had to be a fan favorite.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's Colorado kid.
Speaker 2: Also the worst place to ever play in the world, Old A Denver.
Speaker 1: Oh my, you want to real there? Tell me that he was.
Speaker 4: I was like, Bro, for you to take as many carries as you did that game, Bro, I was like, Bro, my hat off to you, Bro, because I can't do that, and I practiced.
Speaker 1: There in training camp.
Speaker 2: You you don't ever get a committed to it.
Speaker 1: You do, but like Bro, but still though like to have it hard to take that many carries.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: We just like he was like, Bro, I was, I was about to die. He's like, everyone play there again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say that anytime we talked about football. He's and we talked about the worst places to play. There goes.
Speaker 2: I will never play in Denver again.
Speaker 1: B y'all, don't go to Mexico City. That's that's double, but that's worse. I will pay every injury. I can't possible to not playing that game. Bro. My man had two knee braces in one game. He'll take an injury. I'll fake injury for that game.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Really, Bro, you can't breathe, bro, Bro, I ran one player, felt like I ran fourteen thousand feet above sea level.
Speaker 1: Bro, They're what, what are the seventy two hundred or fifty five hundred or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's a mile above.
Speaker 4: The hardest man I've ever played in in my life, Bro, my life like literally the mask like the mask really, like you have to after every play, you gotta go to the sideline, hit the mask.
Speaker 1: It resets you and.
Speaker 2: That's off its line. You don't get to go on the side line.
Speaker 1: Fact, you just gotta stay out there. And they rent that game.
Speaker 2: They had me running so many motions.
Speaker 1: I'm like, brother, do y'all know where we're at? Bro? We can't be motion and mail round all like I can't breathe, Bro, saying now I'm like talking in the third person. Man around, Man, oh man. You got for it though, too. Come on, you have to know. Let's go city. Bro. That's real around, Bro, that's real deal. Holy feel over there, Bro, Would you guys put it in Kansas City? Yes, sir, Bro Like tarrek them, Bro, I know they won't hurt. Bro.
Speaker 4: He got out the game talking about this hand me. No, fam, it's not your handy, it's your lungs. Game.
Speaker 1: I know, Bro, A lot of gods sat out that game. Bro.
Speaker 2: They started in and they was like, I know a lot of guys is like, now I'm good off this. Yeah, for sure, Bro. A lot of guys was chilling.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's got to be the hardest place, hardest denver.
Speaker 1: I promise you they should fifty that's two thousand more more feet. And we went to Air Force too, almost aid square feet.
Speaker 2: What air Force is on there?
Speaker 1: Where at the Air Force there? Yeah? Where that stadium? What that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's the what's the altitude over there? Because we had to practice on that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: What practice for the week was was deadly. I'm like, Bro, I know we're gonna be straight going to Mexico City. Oh my gosh, it was way worse.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, Bro, I don't wish that. Who's playing in Mesco City this year? I don't.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Of course you know that ship boss.
Speaker 2: He's a huge forty nine Ers fan.
Speaker 1: He forty nine. When we get one of them.
Speaker 2: Boys on there after after they played, just ask them about it.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: I have to kill right off.
Speaker 5: When we hit that Week one against Denver, remember we're showing punched that dude in the face.
Speaker 2: Yes, in that first quarter.
Speaker 5: I had to go in and I had to go in and I was a late camp signing, like I signed ten days before that game. And look we went to we went to Denver, and I had like a like I had like a stuffy nose and stuff. And I literally remember telling Rare, Shawn and jay On, like, hey, can't have neither of y'all getting hurt. Like I'm not feeling I'm not feeling the best, and I'm not trying to play in that elevation. Then where Shawn swings on somebody in that second drive, Bro, And my holy I'm gonna have to buckle up.
Speaker 1: This game I've ever played, Bro, Bro, it's the hardest.
Speaker 4: I never really I've never really experienced that though, because because when we played them when I was with the Charges, Bro, we always played them later in Denver.
Speaker 1: This when y'all played off. But he's the best.
Speaker 5: The first game of COVID, there's like those fans there, Oh yeah, you remember, we can hear.
Speaker 1: A shnationally at them, and I remember looking around being like, this is the weirdest ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we're just it was.
Speaker 1: Uh it was we suah, y'all are on at the fifty and we're on the goal line facing each other.
Speaker 2: It was weird because we did the Blacks on their team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was weird. Quill, Yeah, he rose.
Speaker 2: He runs with that little man syndrome. About to be talking so much more in this game.
Speaker 1: Now you can't talk, Bro, you can't. I was like, oh my god, I'm done. I'm done. I already got so much air I can't lose it. That is hilarious, bro, Bro, I can't believe we won that game because we missed two kicks the week tweaked out, Bro, what's the deal?
Speaker 2: What's with this one? November thirteen?
Speaker 1: You know what the deal is? Any predictions from both oh, man predictions of you for us, for man, we ain't got to get no school man. Know what's up? That's crazy? What happened last time we last night? He has the hardest place to play. Hey, look remember how Dog? Remember how Dog? Y'all? Yeah, you got me the next year. Yeah, okay, well you got us the first. Come on, bro, So this is it repeating itself again. When you got you'll got a new squad to y'all got rustled, y'all got a new little yeah for us? Man? Yeah dude, Oh yeah, tough tub won't talk. That tis now he tired. He was tired and uh in that Denver game for you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be tired, bro, the first I mean the first couple of games. You're gonna be tired for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because this is just different. But you can't because I remember I said something to him and he was getting all mad and he went off in the sidelines.
Speaker 2: I don't forget about me or something like that.
Speaker 1: I said something stupid and he like jogged off and he was like not really having it, but legit I found like too serious later, like oh this is why you don't talk. Yeah, they can't breathe out here. I went in there thinking this is gonna be normal, when I should have known too. It says, I remember something happened with the elevator in the hotel, so I had to go up a flight stairs.
Speaker 2: And when I went up the fight stairs, I was like, oh my god, for really it was fucking different.
Speaker 1: Win. We were for a jogging.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, no, I remember I went, Bro went jogging for my I first got there. I got there like a week early before camp Mark just altitude, talking about I ran a mile. It ain't bad, Bro. When I stopped, Bro, I feel like I was gonna die.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: My chest hurts so bad. Dog. I said, no, it's not the altitude.
Speaker 2: For man, you should train up there. I should train up there.
Speaker 5: But also it's tough staying in the same town. You play right, it is, Bro, It's just how you How are you up? You're about THEFC West dogs out there?
Speaker 2: The dogs, Bro got some demons in there. Bro, It's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode to bring you one of another amazing ad read. Another fantastic ad read in wal We're taking a little break. Whatn't you guys go and subscribe unsubscribe to resubscribe to any of your audio viewing pleasures are obviously YouTube as well. Sport Clips. Right, when's the last time you had a haircut? If it's been a while like your boy has, I'm starting to get them wings again. Head over to sport Clips and ask for the VIP haircut Experience. It comes with an expert person decision haircut, a neck and shoulder treatment, perfectly steamed hot towel, and a shampoo massage. Now here's here's the bummer. Here's the bummer. For those people that live in and Washington Organ, they don't have it for you, so quick moment of sound. For Washington Organ, that's tough, boys, I'm sorry. But all the other forty eight states out there that enjoy sport Clips you can get the MVP haircut experience. So sit down, relax, and leave with the energy and confidence to face whatever your day throws at you. There's plenty of things in life to worry about. Worrying about your haircut shouldn't be one of them. Sport Clips, the pros and Men's Hair. Back to the episode, No I think the FC West. Everyone looking at the AFC West going holy shit, goes Oh no, yeah, I don't. We definitely don Demon's hunh And if you're like.
Speaker 2: That's a dope thing, I think they got.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Guys think Denver's the most slept on team in the AFC West.
Speaker 4: Now we got wrestled. I don't think people sleeping on it.
Speaker 1: I think they would have been without Russell. H Russell legit. People go ohip they got Russell. You talk about the FC West.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna think about the team that's getting slept on, it's probably Raiders in our division.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're getting slept on.
Speaker 1: You don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think they're talking about the later nation nation.
Speaker 1: So they got through. I mean, Bro, they got through.
Speaker 2: I mean think about the Raiders, bro.
Speaker 1: Bro with the running back right now, Jacobs, Darren Waller, Hunter Riverfro, Davonte Adams. I think they.
Speaker 2: I don't think the team that should get slept forgetting about.
Speaker 1: Deft Adams, bro Bro, DeVante, Chandler, Jones, Bro. I think they're getting slept on. I don't think they should now, but that's what I think.
Speaker 5: I think if any team in the FC West is getting slept on, it's probably the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think so too.
Speaker 5: I think like charges. They've been talked about a lot. Chiefs are talked about, but.
Speaker 2: They low key could be a lot of charges every year, right, they talk about every year.
Speaker 1: But now they got about the chiefs more than anybody every year. Yeah, and then the Chargers.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be different now that that they're broke on T don't agree.
Speaker 1: Now, I agree. I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think if Mahomes like that too, Mahomes is the next Brady.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, he liked that.
Speaker 2: I mean he's a beast, but bro like that too.
Speaker 1: Dang, we ain't gonna act. No, he don't take no drag seventy yards?
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Who else taking that playback them versus the Bills? Who outside of tyre Kill? Who taking that back to the house? Taking that pack to the house? No, Yeah, yeah, that's that's a game changed, bro Adams.
Speaker 1: But it's seventy though. I don't think. I don't think he burned. Yeah, he pretty fast. He's fast. He's different one Sterry Hill fast. Actly. Dante Adams is a dude just like Russell Wilson. You go, oh ship they got him this year? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Damn, did you play with him in Wisconsin, Russell. Yeah, that's why I'm glad.
Speaker 2: What's your vibe on russ Hard though? Like, what you mean, does he does he party? Does he get after it?
Speaker 1: In college?
Speaker 2: Did he get after it?
Speaker 5: He's closer to like a Tim Tebow spectrum or closer to them.
Speaker 4: He's more closer to that spectrum, bro than last year the party. He ain't never really seen Russell wilte bro for real, not in college.
Speaker 1: He went out one time. Bro, he had like this little I think he had like this little pink shirt on Bro. He's a.
Speaker 4: Suicidetyre You surprised he backs here?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: You surprised he backs here? I ain't surprised. Russell Wills.
Speaker 1: Quarterback man. Definitely not a surprising factor. But you know what I mean, see him in a picture in college, You're kind of like, yeah, like you know what I'm saying, Like, you know what I mean, he was running a picture in college, surprising back here he goes.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not because Russell Wilson was kind of last I'm like, but you're trying to surprise because he's wearing a picture in college.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, it's different, Bro, I mean, yeah, was he different, Like what's his vibe between now and when he was in college?
Speaker 2: Saying, Bro, I don't know who he is, but.
Speaker 1: He ain't changed, right Bro. He's not changed, Bro, really not not even be able to tell I feel not a little bit, bro, because then he's on the same team. If he was like Denver and he went to the Chargers, he definitely say something right now.
Speaker 4: Nah, Bro, I'm I'm being. I'm being I'm gonna keep it a band, Bro, I'm keep it. We learned what that was earlier, we did, so the truth definitely stilling that different. His swag is completely different, like, yeah, he's saucy now he's sauce with it.
Speaker 2: He used to be wearing color shirts with the horizontal Yeah, before.
Speaker 1: My boy rested his brother. Look, he has some work to do.
Speaker 2: My boy be dripping now. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yes, stylas now as far as the same person, bro, same way, Bro, he ain't change.
Speaker 1: Really because he had some ships, saying he watched every single game ten times or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't believe that he'd be locked in.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, listen to me. I just went back there. I went I went back three.
Speaker 4: Game ten times. Bro, I went back there one hundred and seventy games. Okay, maybe a little bit, but maybe, Bro, it's it's it's a maybe bro with him.
Speaker 1: See, there's the thing with that was something that strong to say. He's either a complete liar or he's telling the truth. Bro. Now you gotta meet him. Bro, he probably watched that film ten times.
Speaker 2: Bro, I ain't gonna cap you like this.
Speaker 5: Dude got his own off, he got his own he got signed. When the defregency thing happened, he signed to Denver, and he flew to Denver within those couple of days. He said he had already watched Denver's games ten times.
Speaker 2: No, he not capping. I was talking to him. No, he's capping. Really respect listen to me, Bro.
Speaker 1: He was I was. I was talking to No.
Speaker 4: I was talking because like Caro right there, I was talking, Bro, like what.
Speaker 1: You asking didn't really watch all the games some times the people.
Speaker 4: He was just talking to me, like, Bro, he knew like everybody. When I was talking to him about him, tell me about him. I watch about him. But he was he's he's locked in.
Speaker 1: Bro, you be thinking about it. All you gotta do is look at the roster. Hey, Bro, you talk that over us. Bro. All I know is I come on the bus.
Speaker 4: All I know when I went there for a couple of days, I had to go there and get my playbook and all that.
Speaker 1: Bro. He got like his own office, like his his his like his board. Bro.
Speaker 2: Like Bro, he tapped in.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: You're talking about at the facility. Bro, he got his own Bro. He tapped in. Like he tapped in.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: He guys own office at the facility. Yes, he tapped in, Bro. Like he he come in at six like he had me like on the field with him at like six thirty am. Bro, like going through plays, just trying to like catch me up on like the stuff.
Speaker 2: That I missed y'all did the two minutes all together?
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 4: He did it with me a little bit. Yeah, Bro, he tapped in, Bro working out Bro, six o'clock. Bro, he tapped in. He tapped in. Bro, he tapped in. He tapped in.
Speaker 2: Y'all see that from Kayler when I say he tapped in, Bro, Okay.
Speaker 1: He tapped in. Bro. So fucking funny, dude, And let's listen to Tierry. I'm trying and think.
Speaker 5: All right, so tear talking basically your top juices we got Tier one, Tier two, Tier three.
Speaker 2: You basically rank your top three juices. No soda, keep it straight juice. That pomegranate juice shouldn't even be on the list.
Speaker 1: This is just for for your mind, for your mind, for you to think you don't have to pick all these if you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to, Like I like, I got stuff that's not even on there. All all my choices, bro, that Hawaiian punch one, all.
Speaker 1: Your choices are on there. All my choices are not on that Hawaiian.
Speaker 2: Should be on that list.
Speaker 1: I have one that's on the list that is the worst drink for you. Nothing but sugar? Which one punch? Nothing but sugar?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, all of them are nothing but sugar.
Speaker 1: Bro, the cranberry that's healthy? Right? No, no, he said nothing but sugar. Hawaii got to be the worst, bro.
Speaker 4: You Bro, that John tastes like you better off getting like a couple of spoons of sugar and dumping that junk in your mouth.
Speaker 2: But how fire is Hawaiian punch? It's hitting, bro, That's why that's what we're talking about. What's the best one?
Speaker 1: So you're first Tier one, Tier two, Tier three Favorite Juices, you're up. I'm gonna just go from off the I can't think you don't give it because Mini mad Tier one, that's your favorite juice. That's your number one go juice punch.
Speaker 4: Mini, may you get it's for you when you sick, healthy like it's it's all purpose, sick is all purpose.
Speaker 1: Like that's the number one juice my mom gave me when I was sick. And I don't know if you're supposed to get that to you. That's what she did. One.
Speaker 2: All right, that's your favorite juice of all time?
Speaker 1: Just awesome? All right?
Speaker 2: What's your Tier two?
Speaker 4: That can pre signed bust and busting for sure? It's your list man Awaian punch definitely three, can you hear him? Good bloss apple juice, that apple juice, that apple juice, that apple juice definitely need to move up.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna move apple juice to three.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna mo that motors So one is fruit punch the Mini MA two is that's the one sign that Caprice sign with some heat heavy on the heat in Florida. Yeah, Caprice sign the pouse slapped a straw in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah fire Tier two.
Speaker 2: In your tier three.
Speaker 4: Apple juice, Apple juice theme, bro Hey, apple juice three juice, Apple juice three Tier four Swainan punch, because I know that's not.
Speaker 1: Healthy for you. I know that all the man juice is just not healthy in general.
Speaker 4: Like, what's the last two tiers like one hundred and ninety nine will go pomegranate and tomato juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be terrible good last, dead last. That's the worst thing I've ever had over pomegranate over a grapefruit one hundred percent. That pomegranate is so brother, they are rods. Bro. That grows, bro. Brody grows, bro. He not because you know the gross the v A grows too, but that grepe fruit trash.
Speaker 2: You know that V is the worst one on there. V eight is by far the worst.
Speaker 4: Okay, Bro, they it's like fucking terrible references. That's at this point, it's what you're allergic to, because don't is weak weak bro, real slid bro at this point, who.
Speaker 1: Put pineapple juice up there probably just like you don't think about that. That's facts.
Speaker 2: The only one did this homework on this, so go ahead. Well, no, you've been a funny guest, Bro. Can't be putting me through all these motions.
Speaker 1: Man, man, really.
Speaker 2: See what we don't we don't.
Speaker 1: We a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely out here, Bro, you beat juice before. Yeah, Like it's supposed to help you like breathing and whatnot.
Speaker 1: With your blood. Nah, it's like a beat, like beats. It's like a powder and you put it in your water and you shake. It tastes really bad, but yeah, it's like really good for like oxygen oxygenizing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They told me that before the game, practice and before the game because I was like, Denver, it'd be hard to breathe here sometimes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take this beat juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: You're also the guests. It was trashy.
Speaker 1: Alright, you got it? Oh my god before the games.
Speaker 2: It's bad that she was trash.
Speaker 1: Glasses on some d like it was sad. I had, well, fuck got it, man, homework on this thing. I mean, it didn't take long. We did it today my Tier three and the only reason it didn't make Tier three? Hang on, hang on, I like how you started this the one on the outside there.
Speaker 5: I need an audible mention because a fucal caprice and heavy. But I was telling JP back when I was growing up. We didn't have the big pouches, so I never that was like past my generation. So the reason Caprice son doesn't make is because it was just always you were always limited with the with the little bag.
Speaker 1: So my Tier three is Hawaiian punch. Hawaiian punch is Hawaiian punch. This one hair definitely diabetes.
Speaker 2: Red Hawaiian punch. Growing up as a kid.
Speaker 5: Hawaiian punch, high school college jungle juice, mixing Hawaiian punch in the jungle juice.
Speaker 1: If you got that ship, dude in elementary school, if that was in somebody's refrigerator, you're at their house all day, yes, bro. My Tier two.
Speaker 5: Is a large orange high seed from McDonald's. I forgot about this high c s right, see that orange I seed?
Speaker 1: Large? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And my Tier one is Martinelli's apple juice.
Speaker 1: Martin Nelly, what is that?
Speaker 2: You gonna let us stand off that last one?
Speaker 1: Let us one. I don't even know what that is. He was, you know what he was waiting for everybody to go. Marnelly, Oh my god, like that he got there with the high seed. Marnelly got that with the high seed. You were trying to give it to him, like google me up real quick, my man.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, it was you know, it was in my head. I was kind of forgot what he was brought.
Speaker 1: That's the worst apple juice ever. Not bro, you have the worst apple juice ever. Bro, what's the best apple able juice that you could? Like? You like the plastic one.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you chewing an apple, right, not the that's the glass glass, bro, But they got a plastic way and you like, we're not the guys, we're not brow that jump trash.
Speaker 1: Bro. No, no it's not. That's a bad Tier one. That's a bad Tier one. I hate to see that tears. The fact that he wrote that, now three was a toss.
Speaker 2: Up between Caprice and Hawaiian pum. So that's why I kind of left it.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't disappoint me, gang, all right, Tier three, that pomegranate juice.
Speaker 7: You know, I look down, it's fucking over alright, damn dude, I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: I got like the giggles right now. All right, So whatever it is, exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Was that nothing nothing? I apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my Tier two, Tier three, it's got to go to the classic sunny d I think when you get that you get replenished.
Speaker 2: As a kid, I think it's fire.
Speaker 1: I think it really fucking breaks your heart when you realize it's not even juice though, when you get older, you mean, you guys are right there. It's like fake shipping there. It's not real juice real I mean it's like flavored juice. You guys actually think it's tastes of the sun. You think the sun that they the I mean punches are not real punches and real juices. Your head look key. You think it's orange juice, like with like an extra split to something else, like a unicorn peed in or something. You think it's special when you're growing up. Tier three d my floor, my Tier two? Or is the kool Aid? These little kool aid one's the bottom, the ones you twist the top? I think those are unreal. I don't think the reason why it's a Tier two and not a Tier one to me is because that bottle. You think there was so much more fluid in it than there actually was, And that was always a fucking heartbreaker. You put that on your own.
Speaker 5: What color?
Speaker 3: What color?
Speaker 1: What color koolaid?
Speaker 2: We're talking?
Speaker 1: What's that? What color kool are we talking? I like the purple one. To be honest with you, I thought the purple was like, oh ship, Albertson is really doing something. That's our gros and Alberson is really doing something out here. You know. My tier one, which I can't believe was an honorable mention, is the Caprice Son. I think Caprice Son is the tier one. Especially when you were when you were given a lunchable for lunch and you pulled that fuck her out and you did you didn't. You didn't reach in for the Caprice. You lifted the box so it fell from the top to the bottom, little that little list of little stuffs. When you when you heard this in the lunch room, everyone went, oh, fun, he's got it, got it. And that was that would do. That wasn't only a juice. Doesn't matter the size.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying with the size, But that was also currency.
Speaker 1: That was money, right, That was it's not juice. That's not just juice.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Hey listen like uh you when we do tear talking's like no one talks. But the fact that you're in the corner like gassing.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for sure, he's the Hey, he's just spitting facts.
Speaker 2: Right now, like just banging though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even notice talking about like that. Fact I like that. I'm like, fact, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, yeah, I feel you on that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what color is purple?
Speaker 2: Yeah that is a little interesting. I don't know about that one, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Like it was definitely talking about your favor that one. Yeah, who was your favorite of this one? You know, like purple? I kept it.
Speaker 2: I kept g you know, I'm saying blue or red?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I came little green were my two favorites. I thought you saw green in there. I was like, damn different. We did a different Arizona Digital bro. What you mean blue? Green and wine? Punch bro?
Speaker 4: Digital bro Bro. It's like the Kiwi Bro. It's the key we digital.
Speaker 1: You know what's a sleep or too that? No one brought up Mountain dew Baja blast. I think that I'm talking from talking about what that's definitely icy then not Icy brought that up?
Speaker 2: Not for real though, definitely that is hilarious.
Speaker 1: So what's the uh since your mister apple juice, what's your go to Apple juice? Well?
Speaker 2: Brand that that that?
Speaker 4: Yeah right there, you got that one. And it's another one too, honestly, just that was terrible. Ye just put up apple juice.
Speaker 1: You know something, that the one you want? I think I think I think you're gonna get some backlash.
Speaker 2: That one. That's that's that's a hitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said the photo on right here numbers and.
Speaker 2: That's on everything that that traficano.
Speaker 1: What is that everything can numbers?
Speaker 4: That's every King David. That's what Keenan just told me yesterday. I don't that's a new saying. That's on King David. The men in May one bussy.
Speaker 1: Too apple juice. He I think you're real wrong on that. Bro. There's gonna be a lot of people in your timeline. You're gonna have to go off on that. They're not gonna pick that one. That one, they're not gonna pick that one.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pick Martinelli's.
Speaker 1: Like, that's a bougie apple juice guy.
Speaker 5: It's behind it tastes amazing it, don't it costs a little bit more on the sugar.
Speaker 1: Tell you right now, not sweet, bro, you're complain about all these other juices.
Speaker 2: Having too much sugar.
Speaker 1: Hit though, Bro. The thing that will ask that, well, the only thing will has is the shape of it. And when you sip it, you sip it so slow because you know there's not a lot, so you make you taste everything. I don't want to drink. That's I'm drinking like you know what I'm saying. We're not going on Hawaiian punching your tear. Yeah, Hawaiian punched with my Tier three? Would you you have wine punching your I had the kool aid ones, he had kool aid? But the have you on a sugar game? I'm saying, you're gonna like can right there?
Speaker 5: I promise you somethin in my fridge right now, if you came over and had that Martinelli's cold, you would love it.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, diabetes in your fridge right now again, I'm gonna try it again for you. Hey, Bro, you don't.
Speaker 4: Us, I'm gonna just tweet it. I'm at you, and then it's gonna get Martinelli's.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know the little glass bottles.
Speaker 1: So I was It's good.
Speaker 2: I get why Will likes it.
Speaker 1: I understand why Will likes it because it's little drink it and every time I did drink it, I was super dehydrated and it just was special.
Speaker 5: And after practice, Bro, when you have one you're like, I'm gonna have a Martinelli's day and you take it to meetings or you would have it for lunch.
Speaker 1: Would I would put an orange Gatorade over ice? And that to me, that was like, damn, I'm having a nice little deal here. You when you're a dehydrant and you take a big one of those big what is the kind of cup? It's like white and it's kind of squishy. I don't know why that was so hard.
Speaker 4: I I, oh my god, put a band, Gatorading, a bottle or Gatorad in the can, Gatora in the can. Come on, man, talk to me talking to meet them.
Speaker 1: The way they bring that right in front of me and before prices here and he was drinking. I was like, is this one right here? Bro? Left level? Bro? Digital? Oh man digital?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: I look, you think GETA is a little overrated? I can think power is better than Gettorading.
Speaker 5: That's a strong taket, don't Yeah, I don't like necessarily disagree with it because Power Aids has kind of been like pushed it aside because Gatorade spent so much money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do I think Gettorad is like overrated. You think so what you put over it? Though?
Speaker 2: All right, for gatorade all my tears.
Speaker 5: That I said, come on man, oh no, yes, yeah, no, no, no, you I'm saying like that was speaking the majority of the drinks on the on that picture.
Speaker 1: To be honest, though, when you're looking at that chart, it's kind of hard to tell like that Getory should be in that Yeah, you would never think yeah, yeah, even though.
Speaker 2: It's exactly should be in that category.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it should be. But would you put gatorade over all the things you said? Yeah, you're about to argue that. Well, let's to argue about argue. You'd have a fruit punch gatorade over fruit punch of Hawaiian punch? No?
Speaker 5: No, what about would you have a fruit punch gatorade over a minime made fruit punch?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Because that was your tier one? Are you speaking now? I'm trying to present it for you.
Speaker 1: You're right, though, you're right. You spin facts for sure. Hey, this has been a blast. It really hast time. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Man busting with the Fellaws, man busting with the fellas. Man, you like it? What you think of the bus? It's hard, bro, Yeah, it's hard. I ain't an allowed to tea.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna get off the bus and be like, man, that was kind of weak.
Speaker 2: Here where you're like fun, while am I flying out here?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not really? I kind of I didn't know what we were doing. Actually, I'm gonnakeep it bad. I sent my PR. I was like, what we got again?
Speaker 4: Because people kept asking me? And then I've seen the cliff today. I think I've seen it before, but I forgotten I've seen it again today. I was like, Okay, this's gonna be dope. We just laid back, just talking, just whatever. This and the bus look cool like this hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your PR people call texted us, texted this lady Peggy for Barcelol and Peggy's like, give us an outline up, what you guys gonna talk about?
Speaker 2: Were you just sitting there thinking, like Will so mad right now?
Speaker 1: Yea, because I know I don't have to respond to those things, and I know you're gonna have to. And then when he said we really don't do that, She's like, let me get a line out of them tomorrow morning morning's write something out. And then Will said this bullshit like his time in Wisconsin, his time at the chargers like yeah, because it was like we don't really talk about anything on here, but just hang out, just hang out. Yeah, yeah, that's hard. Thought I really did this. Yeah, you know, like some stuff and then you just want to hear like stories like we're sitting in the locker room just hanging out.
Speaker 2: You could you could honestly do a podcast, you think so? Oh yeah, I think you could too. Keep attention, you keep people's attention. Yes, have you thought about then.
Speaker 1: Show me the ropes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When you're don't playing easy to do one once a week.
Speaker 2: I mean it's fun. It's a blast when once you figure ot how.
Speaker 1: To do it for real, I gotta show me what's up? Bro?
Speaker 4: It's hard though, Bro, Like how y'all y'all said this joint up? It's different too. Yeah, I know, just sit down in some bullshit like office or like.
Speaker 1: Right right right, like a bug off the gate.
Speaker 2: It's already hitting different energy game fire pod.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, you later know what the thing? Because I've never met me, we didn't want to hang out, yeah, so I was like, yeah, I mean I think I remember being cool. And then we get on and first ten minutes we're all kind of figuring itself, figuring each other out our fifty three later.
Speaker 5: I know making Mad as well, Making Magic went well because I knew like we'd be able to talk about him running all over us in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: And it really always has to do with you, like the guest, like you were doing yeah, because if you were really talking me and Will Taylor and I, oh, for real, how.
Speaker 5: We're gonna make this dude laugh? And I knew would be straight because you run something once. I saw that you run Sunday conversation. Oh yeah, okay, he's gonna have a personality. I gotta watch that Sunday Conversations. That shits looked hilarious.
Speaker 1: It seems so. The fact he's always got people laughing always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's found his like, he's found it.
Speaker 1: He's found what he does best at for him, he's got the faces and the funny question. It's the face expressions. He'll just ask you something stupid but also kind of real and yeah, with the face, would you obviously you go on it, but would you turn out to laugh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I figured if I ever went on it and be like, don't laugh, don't laugh. And I think I think some people do that really I feel like some people trying to not laugh. He tried to be serious and then he had him read that thing. I was weak. That was so funny. I was so weak off that, all right, I think it makes it better.
Speaker 2: He asked, like a all four off questions.
Speaker 5: You sit and think and then you just start smiling like these motherfuckers every time?
Speaker 1: Bro, how does he write for that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: I think I think it's I just I think it's just authentic. Bro, you think so, I've been honest, like, I kind of an idea.
Speaker 1: What do you want to ask?
Speaker 5: And then he just go yeah, because Glenny said, it's like it's all like his thing, like he does the production, he does the music like he does he edits the videos, has an idea of what he wants it to be like. And then I mean feeling off the guests you kind of you yeah, because when it zooms in on people's faces.
Speaker 1: Oh that was funny, bro. My favorite one is the Michael Irvin one when he goes, you know how journalists keep journals?
Speaker 2: What do analysts keep? And Mike kind of thought.
Speaker 4: About it and then just started dying laughing, Bron, It's so funny, all right, man?
Speaker 5: Well, subscriber to five Stars. Follow the boy on Twitter and Instagram? What's what's your Twitter and Instagram?
Speaker 1: Uh? I think I just add as you Flash Gordon. My Instagram is just at Melvine.
Speaker 2: Everything you have from now it needs to be at mel Yeah you needed my instagra? Yeah something because I just added you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My Twitter is like Melvin Gordon twenty five. I don't know what. Oh yeah your your your actual name is Flash.
Speaker 2: Do you feel do you feel bad that you know these people faster than you and you took Flash?
Speaker 1: Oh definitely can.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 4: I've been known that with my strength. My best friend was Trade. You know, he ran like a four four three one, and so I had to deal with that all through high school. So I knew it was God. Oh that's why me is bro. I had a personality from a jit bro. I have personality from the jit bro. Yeah, bruhake you.
Speaker 1: Well up man. That's why when I get in the zone, I'll be cutting up. Bro. That is so funny, dude, man, man, Yeah, that middle one yeah right there with the shorts, the boxes with the shorts, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The pants, yeaha man, that is funny, dude.
Speaker 1: At Melvin at Melvin just men, you need to change it to mel immediately.
Speaker 2: You can get mel.
Speaker 1: If you can do just Mel, I should have why you do that?
Speaker 2: Mel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so funny. I can't wait to see you. I think every every one thing I got out of this was you need to make sure you have long hair for one game and short hair for another game.
Speaker 2: Every other game, if you can go U or.
Speaker 1: Even if you go like short hair and have super long hair like after a bye like on them ten days, is that would break the internet definitely.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, go long hair for when you play the Titans.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you did that, probably the same result as last time. Right, the last time you're in the building. Was it fourth and one? It was fourth and one one. His entire season he fumbled legit twice? Yeah, twice that game he fumbled. But you fumbled twice in two plays because that last series they just went empty and was picking on the linebacker with Eckler. Yeah, and just got it all the way down to the end zone. Bro right, basket wall be hey off, it's line too.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about that game. Let's talk about this new one.
Speaker 1: That's coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk.
Speaker 1: About it all right.
Speaker 2: Brother, he's this photo off run