Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data, take.
Speaker 2: A look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Bloomberg's Carmen Ryan Key. Carmen, what do you got for U today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the first one that I'm looking at this morning is Core Weave. So this is ticker CRWV. It's back in the green. So it's been a little bit of a olidle. We see that a lot in shares of COREWEF, but the stock was up as much as four point two percent today. This is on track to close at the highest since February. After striking another larger twenty one billion dollar deal to supply computing powder to Meta through twenty thirty two. So this is important because Meta is one of their biggest customers, and I think the total contracts that they now have with the company is about thirty five billion dollars, So really significant there for Core, which is sort of like a cloud provider. Yeah, Paul and I were just talking earlier today how these deals just keep on getting bigger and bigger.
Speaker 2: And is there.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the numbers are quite unimaginable. What about send Disc. Yeah, So we're also looking at shares of sand Disk. This is ticker SNDK. This is up about five and a half percent today and on track for yet another record high. We've seen these memory stock names just totally take off this year, and sand Disc is up today after analysts at Bernstein boost to their price target to a street high of twelve hundred and fifty dollars from one thousand, and they're citing strength and prices for memory trips, which is the thing we've really seen lift the entire industry that they've been able to boost these prices. So the analyst at Bernstein's saying the market is significantly undervaluing Earning's power and stainability of this cycle, and in a blue sky scenario said that sand Disk shares could hit three thousand dollars. They're currently trading at about eight hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 2: Stock of five percent today, two hundred and forty five percent year to date, all time high trailing twelve months two thousand, one hundred and fifty percent. I came and I've never seen that before. Yeah, particularly for a company with you know, one hundred and twenty six billion dollars in market cap. This isn't like a penny stock. I mean, real equity value is being created. It's extraordinary.
Speaker 3: It's had an absolutely incredible run.
Speaker 2: Good at them all, right, one.
Speaker 3: More, Yeah, let's look at Constellation Brand. So this is take your STD shares are up about six six point four for six point four percent right now. This is the most interurt day since January eighth, So this actually reversed from last night the company had earnings. Investors initially I think found their guidance kind of disappointing, but now analysts are saying that they think that this is going to be a conservative guidance. It's going to prove to be conservative, and that ultimately fiscal twenty twenty six ended on a positive note and there should be momentum continuing into March. I know you were mentioning Modello earlier pre you see it all over the all over the place.
Speaker 1: I know the Stockmovers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.