Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tap all right, into the phone, tap, Dear Elvis. My father recently spent over one thousand dollars to enroll me in an SAT course. He thinks it's the most important thing in the world to help me move along with my education. Why don't we phone tap him? Why don't we tell him that even though he spending all this money, I haven't haven't appeared at one course. He'll go ballistic. This comes to us from Renee. All right, Renee phone tapping her dad, our own Garrett the carrot starts the call as the SAT class representative to rat on young Renee, and then Renee the daughter takes over from there. She's shopping rather than going to class, and Daddy's gonna have a few words to say about it. In today's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, Jim, Bim Please, hey Jim, this is Nicholas de Vito over at it's their VT academy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: It seems that your daughter hasn't been attending class.
Speaker 3: What's the class?
Speaker 2: No, only we've asked our friends Carara and Evelyn, I believe, and they seem not to know. Where she has been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she gets so there we day.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just hard for me to look at something like this. I mean it's only a short class, and I know you're putting a lot of money.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no no no no no, no, no, no no. There's nothing more important than this course right now.
Speaker 2: I totally understand. Yes, but we have a vacant seat, and that seat is hers.
Speaker 3: I'm totally shocked.
Speaker 2: I'm very flabbergacid myself. Let me get on all right, by bye Lydia. Yeah, all right, So we're gonna call your dad and you're gonna be like, hey, Dad, I just got out of class.
Speaker 3: All right, hello, Jad? Okay, yeah, yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Nothing, I'm going to class. I just got out.
Speaker 3: You know, you got a call from Nicholas Gabdo who tells me you skip your SAT class?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Who? What do you now you're around? I'm gonna be so curious. You're not even funny, Dad. I'll talk to you later. Okay, you are you're talking to me now? I can't, we can't. What are you dad? No, you'll talk to me right now. I paid one thousand dollars for the classes? Do you skip those classes? Dad? Man, I really can't talk right now. Then, I swear to God, I swear to God, You're gonna be really in so much trouble. You don't even know you're gonna just you have no clue, You have no clue. I wanted an answer from you right now. It's like you're making me think that I don't even need or more in college anymore. Are you out of your mind? Are you out of your mind? Are you out of your mind? I spend one thousand dollars so you're going to this class and you didn't even show up? Hold on, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 2: How much are those jeans?
Speaker 1: What seventy bucks?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What you're doing? What?
Speaker 1: Wait? Urns? Do you want?
Speaker 3: Why are you do? One? Sar?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this scenario?
Speaker 3: There's not talking. That's it. I'm conscious to Helen right now. You're at school, you're done, you're finished. Don't call me back. I'm conscious to Helend right now. You just I'm on the phone with Hey, Jim, Jim.
Speaker 2: Hi, Yes, how's it going, sir? My name is Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: I'm in't what And I'm really about to lose my mind.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna beat Elvis Durant's phone tap