Speaker 1: Thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn A number if you want to be a part of the program. There is some intramural battling over the budget, which we expected, and the amount of spending cuts. And we're going to have battles over tax law, extending the Trump tax cuts and making them hopefully permanent. On top of you know, moving forward with no tax on tips, social Security over time, you know, get this economy moving again. Energy is going to be a big factor in all of this. And anyway, Democrats, you know, they are just losing it over the cuts to USA. And I spent a lot of time, in an ordinate amount of time, talking about all the waste fraud abuse.
Speaker 2: That went on.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. After I went through this full list, we were lied to. I feel like we were stolen from and the entire radical left, you know, green Woke agenda was being implemented worldwide and nobody had any control or knowledge of it. And the left is furious with Elon Musk were exposing it. And then the president, you know, he's he's now gotten a number of countries to blink. Canada Mexico, Panama, Denmark, Columbia, Venezuela, and it's probably only a matter of time till Iran and China will blink as well. More complicated, but I think it's coming. Here's the President discussing the issue of tariffs with Mexico and Canada.
Speaker 3: Had a great talk with Mexico and we had President Shine Bauman is a woman. I like her very much. We've had good relationships. But we have to stop Fenton l from coming in, whether I like somebody or not, and we have to stop the illegal aliens from coming in.
Speaker 4: Canada is very tough. They're very very tough to do business with, and we can't let them take advantage of the US. Tariffs are very powerful, both economically and in getting everything.
Speaker 2: Else you want.
Speaker 4: Tariffs for us, nobody can compete with us because we're a pot of gold. But if we don't keep winning and keep doing well, we won't be the pot of gold, and then tariffs won't be so good for us. But when you're the pot of gold, the tariffs are. The tariffs are very good.
Speaker 1: They're very powerful, very very powerful, and which is why you see the capitulation and things that Mexico and Canada and Columbia, and then we have l Salvador now offering to take in any illegal immigrant in our country and house them, and even US criminals. I mean, you just it's amazing. With a little bit of American strength means in light of I can't. I just don't have the time to go through everything that we spent an inordinate amount of time on. You know, the twenty million dollars Sesame street show in Iraq from USA, the forty million to build schools in Jordan, the fifty six million to boost Egyptian Tunisia tourism, all of the money on green projects worldwide. I've got like nine pages here of you know, hundreds of millions of US tax dollars just being wasted to advance this agenda. And I'm somebody who reads the news every day, and I've not been familiar with it anyway. Democrats are freaking out over this, and freaking out over Elon Musk over this, as if Elon Musk is the problem for identifying and exposing what it is they have been doing behind closed doors. And you know how this massive amount of money could be spent on these programs worldwide, And we have Americans going hungry, and we have veterans that I've been taken care of, and we have Social Security and medicare going bankrupt, and we have wide open borders, and you know, it's it's it's remarkable. This give credit to Elon Musk, and he's taken a lot of heat for basically exposing a truth we should have known about a long time ago. Listen, Elon Musk, you didn't create USAID.
Speaker 5: The United States Congress did for.
Speaker 6: The American people.
Speaker 1: And times like Elon Musk did not create USAID.
Speaker 6: He doesn't have the power to destroy it.
Speaker 7: And who's gonna stop him?
Speaker 8: We are, We're gonna stop him.
Speaker 7: We are witnessing a constitutional crisis. We talked about Trump wanting to be a dictator on day one, and here we are. This is what the beginning of dictatorship looks like today.
Speaker 9: It's USAID tomorrow, it's our healthcare, it's Social Security, it's our livelihoods, it's our free So stand up for USA today, USA today, so that we can stand up for all of our freedoms in the days ahead.
Speaker 10: This is a constitutional crisis that we are in today.
Speaker 6: Let's call it what it is.
Speaker 5: The people get to decide how we defend the United States of America.
Speaker 2: The people get to.
Speaker 10: Decide how their tax mayer money is spent.
Speaker 11: Elon Musk does not get to decide.
Speaker 12: We are here to save lives, because that is what AID does. And no one elected Elon Musk to dismantle it. And Elon, if you want to run AID, get nominated by Trump and go to the Senate and good luck and getting confirmed.
Speaker 1: I mean, they could correct claim it's a constitutional crisis. This is for the American people. Really, a Dei musical we're funding in Ireland, and two point five million for electric vehicles in Vietnam, and transgender operas and transgender comic books, and two point five million for DEI in Serbia. And I mean, I could just go on and on and on, but I would take up this half hour like I spent you know, a big part of the last hour on this program. Anyway, Joining us now is Congressman Jason Smith, the Missouri front of the program, Chairman of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee. They're going to be dealing with a lot of issues of taxes and spending. And it's a pleasure to have you back. Congressman.
Speaker 2: How are you doing great, Sean.
Speaker 6: It's always it's always great to be with you, sir.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you take a look at how this USAID money was spent? And then do you hear the reaction of the left. Can you explain this to me?
Speaker 11: No, Sean, just listening to the different comments of my fellow Democrat colleagues here in the House of Representatives.
Speaker 6: Where they're drawing.
Speaker 11: The red line, Sean, is for money that goes to foreign governments and foreign entities. They're not drawing a red line for items that affect Americans.
Speaker 6: It just shows how how to touch.
Speaker 11: The Democrat Party, is Sean that this is what.
Speaker 6: They care about.
Speaker 11: And all Elon Musk has been doing is showing how US tax dollars are being spent and inappropriate ways across the globe. And that's all it is in regards to the USA. But apparently they don't like for people to be digging into efficiencies or fairness when it comes to the government.
Speaker 1: This is all money that is going to foreign governments. This is not money that is including China, including Somalia where Donald Trump just took out ISIS fighters this weekend. This is not money going to the American people, and we're talking about hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars. And you know, I follow the news pretty closely every day and I had when I read the full list that I got a hold of today, I was I was numb by it.
Speaker 11: Well, Sean, whenever Congress created USAID, it was to help countries that were in need, such as individuals in Africa who are starving and providing rice and basic food. So that's the purpose of USAID. It definitely was not ford I, drag shows in Serbia or you name it.
Speaker 6: That's not what the purpose is.
Speaker 11: And that is why Monk is pointed out and demanding changes.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think he's doing us a service. We do have a little battle going on. It's about you know, we're looking at either one big beautiful bill. I don't know if that's been resolved, whether or not there'll be two bills between the House and the Senate reconciliation bills. But the bottom line is when it comes to tax law and issues that are very very critical to the Trump agenda. As the chairman of the powerful Housewaves and Means Committee, you're going to have a big say on this. I'm hoping and praying that the Trump tax cuts are permanent. I'm hoping that no tax on tips and social security, no tax on overtime are in there. And I'm hoping the energy the committees were involving energy do their part to increase revenues.
Speaker 2: That way, Where do you see this going? How do you see this going?
Speaker 11: No Sean Republicans are. We're ready to hit the ground run and to put in place the policies needed to make America great again. We can't afford to waste any time getting our country back on the right track, and we can deliver on critical pieces of President Trump's agenda very quickly.
Speaker 6: No tax on tips, no tax on.
Speaker 11: Overtime, no tax on senior social Security. These are items that we've been working on for months. We need to make permanent the expiring provisions of Trump's tax cuts. And if we do this, you talk about the economic impact that will will bring to all Americans. I mean, two hundred and seven million taxpayers shown will face a tax increase if Congress allows the expiration of Trump's successful tax cuts from twenty seventeen at the end of this year is when the expiration. When you think about the child tax credit which Trump increased to a two thousand dollars that will get slashed in half to one thousand. The guarantee deduction, which the majority of Americans used to file their taxes, that gets flashed in half, and then every individual tax rate will go up on all Americans. These are things that we cannot have and we cannot let happen. And Republicans are prepared to push some policies to put on a president's desk.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine one Republican opposing cutting and cutting you know everything that I've laid out here, you know, the entire leftist agenda, the green agenda, the woke agenda, you know, et cetera. I mean, I feel like the American people have been stolen from it at the highest level with with this exposure of USA and spending.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: The only concern that I have is is some members like to put their own personal agenda ahead of President Trump's agenda. And we know what President Trump's agenda is. It's delivering economic relief, it's delivering energy the energy independence, It's it's creating and securing the border. These are things he campaigned on. We can deliver that in one big beautiful bill, and that's in fact what we will do.
Speaker 2: So the House will do that.
Speaker 1: The senators said they want two bills, you'll send one bill to the Senate. I assume at that point they're going to have to take it up in some capacity. Are they going to try to separate them? And would the House take that take that up or you know, when when the House and Senate, you know, try to reconcile these bills, do you believe that. I mean, they have the votes in the Senate, and I don't see why they wouldn't be able to, although there are strict rules regarding reconciliation in the Senate.
Speaker 11: John, I like to remind my colleagues that the only reason why we control the House, the only reason why Republicans control the Senate, and the only reason why Republicans control the White House is because of Donald Trump. And we need to get over the arguments on process and focus on the policy and put the policy on the president's desk. Whether it's one bill, two bills, or seven bills, the focus is to deliver the president's priorities to him. Unfortunately, you know, in a razor thin majority in the House of Reportives, you'll find a couple members here and there that will push their own agenda and demand things in return for the President's priorities. But that's not how it's going to work with President Trump when he starts smelling that, you know how things work out.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, we'll come right back.
Speaker 1: We'll have more with Congressman Jason Smith of Missouri. He is the chairman of the Houseways and Means Committee. Yeah, that's the committee that implements tax law on all Americans. And this is a big part of the Trump agenda. As we continue, we'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn straight.
Speaker 13: Ahead exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all day, every day. This is a sanity show.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Are you feeling the impact of recent changes in the timeshare industry? Well now, more than ever, the cost of timeshare ownership far outweigh any benefits. My friends at lone Star Transfer, well, they are the only company that I trust to get you out our listeners. Positive feedback demonstrates why I have been supporting Lone Star Transfer Now for many years. Now, for over a decade, they have successfully helped over twenty thousand timeshare owners and lone Star Transfer. Well, they're exclusive options help timeshare owners like you get out faster and easier than any other option in the country. They're the only company that will give you a written guarantee and release you from your time share in a specific time frame. Now, for a free consultation and a guaranteed solution, call our friends at lone Star Transfer. It's eight three three five to nine fours zero zero seven to five again eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven five. On the web its lone star transfer dot com. And we continue now with Harman Jason Smith of Missouri state chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee. What is the timeline do you think to get these reconciliations the bill, the Big Beautiful Bill or Bill's done? When do you see this happening? What's the timeline?
Speaker 11: Well, the Speaker Johnson and the leadership team put out a plan that they would like to have the big beautiful bill that has energy policy, border policy, and all of Trump's tax cuts in it by Memorial Day.
Speaker 6: That is the goal.
Speaker 11: That's the plan. What I would warn people is if you look at just history, the last time that Congress was able to pass two different reconciliation bills, which is what the Senate is pushing for, was nineteen eighty six, and it was in a bipartisan fashion. It wasn't even a partisan reconciliation bill. So we have a much smaller majority now sean now than what we did in years past. So let's just get all the stuff together and push it to the President's desk.
Speaker 1: I think that Republicans have got to understand, which is why I did the town hall. I went to Washington and I said, you all understand you're not going to get everything you want. You all understand that you're going to win or lose together. You all understand that the American people voted for and Trump sugget and not your individual agendas. Anyway, we got to watch. We're going to watch very closely. We'll stay in touch with you. Congressman Jason Smith of Missouri, Chairman of the House Waves and Means Committee, Thank you, sir. We appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 6: Kishan always great to be with you.
Speaker 1: You're going to love our new advertiser, Rapid Radios dot Com. They're walkie talkies. But I promise you that boy, No, this walkey talkie that your kids can use, and it lets you keep in touch with any family member at the touch of a button. And you can connect with your kids and by the way, simultaneously you will be keeping them off the Internet. You can connect with an aging parent instantly, regardless us where you live, where they live, with one touch, with the touch of a button. Rapid Radios work on a nationwide LTE network with complete privacy. You never have any contract assigned, you don't have any subscription ever. And guess what the walkie talkies. With the ease of today's technology, Rapid Radio is a great communication device for all of these different your kids, your elderly parents, your grandparents, it's great for employees, it's great for everything. Where you're now using it on the show anyway, no subscription, total privacy, just they're ready to go right out of the box. And all you have to do is go to their website Rapid radios dot com and right now you'll get sixty percent off, free VIEWPS shipping and a free protection bag. If you use the promo code Radio you get an additional five percent off. You're going to love this technology. You're gonna be amazed by this technology. Rapid radios dot com, promo code radio and you have sixty five percent off. You can't always get what you want, but you can get Sean Hannity online at Hannity dot com. This is pretty actually entertaining in many ways. I talked about it yesterday. So the Democrats selected a new DNC chairperson, and if you thought it was not possible for them to double down on ridiculously stupid, then you were wrong because they you know Tim Walls, you know, I see that they selected David Hogg. Remember that guy, I don't remember it was involved. He's very anti gun for securing a position with the DNC as vice chair. The chairman is radical left. Everybody at this conference was radical left, and it is fascinating that the Democratic Party has learned nothing. I was listening to James Carvill talk about well, we have so many stars. I'm like, yeah, who are they? I'd like to know their names because I don't really see them anyway. This is a part of their conference when they were selecting their leadership from over the weekend.
Speaker 10: How many of you believe that racism and misogyny played a role in Vice President Harris's defeat.
Speaker 12: Okay, you fed all, you fed all, You fed all, You fed all.
Speaker 2: When your government is doing you roll, you fed?
Speaker 6: Oh you fed all.
Speaker 14: Will you pledged to appoint more than one transgender person to an at large seat? And will you commit to making sure those appointments reflect the gender and ethnic diversity of the transgender community.
Speaker 10: In order to be gender balanced, we must we must elect one male, one female, and one person of any gender.
Speaker 8: You fed, Oh, you fed all?
Speaker 14: Will you pledge to appoint more than one transgender person to an at large seat? And will you commit to making sure those appointments reflect the gender and ethnic diversity of the transgender community.
Speaker 10: In order to be gender balanced, we must we must elect one male, one female, and one person of any gender.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to our busy phones. I think what is so startling about the USAID monies that we've been going through all day is just how they have effectively the left, unbeknownst to the American people and American workers and our kids and grandkids. They have been stealing all this money, advancing their you know, green woke radical agenda, their leftist agenda, their new green deal agenda. And they've done it under the radar, and that's why you know, and and and then you find out the ninety seven percent of USA, you know, money donations go to Democrats. Of course, they're now going to lose a big chunk of money when Elon Musk and Donald Trump cut this thing back to the bone. If there's anything left at all, I don't think we should be spending any money until we balance our budget. It's really that simple. Scott and Long Island next Sean Hannity Show. What's up, Scott?
Speaker 2: How are you ran?
Speaker 5: Calling from your old stomping grounds, Huntington, Long Island, New York.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, and I miss a few places in Huntington, I do.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. And I miss a few friends.
Speaker 1: Although one of my friends from Long Island was down here today and I got to see him.
Speaker 5: Excellent. There you go. So I'm calling about the Panama Canal. But what were we thinking about giving the canal back to Panama for one dollar in the late seventies?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Believe it or not, it's a myth that we gave it away for a dollar, all right, I'm just giving you some facts to that. No, we gave it to them for free. Okay, So we did not get a dollar and it was a twenty year process and nobody stopped it, and it's ridiculous. It was the dumbest thing we've ever done. Now, with all that said, let's just put it this way. At the very least, America is going to have operating control over the Panama Canal, and China now is being kicked out. And as part of this purge by Donald Trump forcing countries and I don't care if it's Canada or Mexico or Colombia or Venezuela. Now Al Salvador is getting in and they're offering to help before the tariff threat even comes their way. But you see what's happening in Denmark now, Now they want an American partnership in Greenland, and you see what's happening in Panama. You're throwing the Chinese out and America will regain its proper authority. We did not give the Panama Canal. We lost American lives. It took American ingenuity to build it. It took American engineering to build it. We didn't give it to them so that they could hand it over to our number one geopolitical foe. So they clearly have gotten the message. Now it's going to be a matter of you know, dotting the i's, crossing the t's, and coming up with a final agreement and another big, you know success for President Trump.
Speaker 5: I think it all relates to the Church Commission back in the mid seventies, when we discovered or horror that we Ceia was involved in all kinds of nasty business down in South America and Central America.
Speaker 6: So oudam guilt.
Speaker 5: I think that Congress and our President said, well, we're such bad people, let's do something nice. So we gave away the canal. That's my theory. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're too far off. I wrote about my first book, I think it was in two thousand and two. Let Freedom Ring, you know, I wrote about I wrote about the Church Committee at length, and I think I think it definitely played a role in it. You know, there were allegations, you know, at the time being made that you know, America was this imperialist nation. But that is the view of the Kamala Harris, Bill Biden wing and AOC squad wing, which which it represents the dominant end of the Democratic Party. I see very few Democrats that are showing moderation. Probably the one that showing the most is John Fetterman, believe it or not.
Speaker 5: Man sure, Pennsylvania, Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know what, he's probably smart to do, so it's smart politically. I don't think that his state is far left. I think it's more you know, I think it's more purple. And I think, really, I think the American people when they hear what the amount of money, the massive amounts of money that were being stolen from them, they keep saying, we were looking, this was created for the American people usad Well, the American people aren't interested in the green woke you know, transgender DEI, you know, agenda of the left. And that's where this money is being spent in foreign countries, hundreds of millions of dollars worth exactly.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 5: Hearts and minds are changing every day. We're in the battle, every in the trenches. Twelve million more people voted for Trump this time than eight years ago, so over that time, minds were changing.
Speaker 6: Slowly but slowly.
Speaker 1: And I think I'm going to tell you my favorite place that I missed the most in Huntington Long Island to go eat everything with me comes down to food. Little Vinnie's Pizza.
Speaker 5: Oh, the best spin crust. Yeah, lot's of oil.
Speaker 2: On Little Vinnie's pizza.
Speaker 1: The best part about Little Vinnie's is they were open to like two two point thirty in the morning every night.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: All right, my friend, appreciate you. Thank you. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 13: Up next, our final roundup and information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: Two Smart Guys, one Smart Show, Klay, Travis and Bucks exton noon to three weekdays on seven ten wor.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one Sean. If you want to join us, Steve and Kentucky. What's up Steve?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: Hey, Sean?
Speaker 15: How are you? It's a pleasure speaking with you, sir. I've been a big fans and Tannady and Combs from uh well, thank you.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 2: I know my hair is getting a little whiter. I got it.
Speaker 8: I'm forty five years old, and I tell you you have been a big influence in me getting in, you know, just following politics and whatnot, and as well as you know my family. My daughter is actually a vice president of the Turning Point chapter her university. So I tell you what your work is is a trickle down effect and just keep up the good fight. And I appreciate you, sir.
Speaker 15: The reason I.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you being around for so long. Thank you. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 15: Yes, sir, thank you. The reason for the call is just the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party that is driving me insane. They sit there and they used this tagline fell in Trump felling Trump he's a criminal, it's a criminal syndicate and everything else. What they're trying to do. They're really a bunch of activists, if you want to be honest. But the same token and time that they call Trump a felon, the same people that are doing so nilt at the foot of the golden throne of that of George Floyd. And that is a real felon, Okay. And they have act they have rallies and whatnot around town on these painted murals of George Floyd here in Lexington, and just yesterday so and throughout the weekend to you know, commensurate the Black History Month, which is fine, but the same token out of the other side of their mouth, they're calling Trump a felon and all, we can't do this, and we can't do that. But yet they'll kneel on the house floor and paint end zones in the NFL and uh, you know, on the court of the NBA. That's why people don't take these people serious. And then as you real, well.
Speaker 1: I think on the George Floyd case, and I speak as of martial artist, and the most vulnerable part of the human anatomy is somebody's neck. And George Floyd was handcuffed. There was no reason to put that knee on that neck, but that period of time to restrain him, there were numerous other things that ways that they could have submitted George Floyd in that situation, whether it's on drugs not on drugs, it's irrelevant. That shouldn't have happened, but it did. You know, With all the talk of January sixth, January sixth, nobody wants to talk about the subsequent riots in the summer of twenty twenty either, where dozens of Americans died, thousands of cops injured, billions of property damage, and Kamala Harris, who becomes their presidential nominee, saying, oh, these rioters aren't going to stop. Shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop. So I just think the other hypocrisy on all these issues. But with all that said, I you know, I want I want to see our police a little bit better trained. I want to see new technology like I like Berner. I mean, I think it's so much better than a stun gun. A stun gun means you're fighting close quarters. You can't shoot that thing, you know, that far away. You know, Berner you can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. But but I'm not going to dispute that the left has been radicalized to the point they they have lost their minds. And you know, Jamie Raskin, popular protests are going to become very important. They they've doubled down on resisting Trump. They've doubled down on everything they've done the last you know, since Trump got on the political scene ten years ago. AOC, you know, they're all attacking Elon Musk. Can you imagine AOC saying Elon Musk is not smart? He said that or Joyless read over at ms DNZ. If you're going to write a playbook on how to steal a democracy in less than twenty days, this is what it would look like. And the hard hitting ladies at the view Elon Musk over access to government bank accounts. What they're doing is actually illegal. No it's not, Lawrence Oh. Donald Trump has given Elon Musk the equivalent of the nuclear codes, the keys to the treasury. What they don't like is that they've been exposed here and the American people are going to look at this list that I've been spending time on all day, going through and all the money that they have they have abusively spent abroad. The American people are not going to respond well to it, especially with the high amount of taxes they pay.
Speaker 2: Van Jones.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is telling people to die by stopping USA.
Speaker 2: No he's not.
Speaker 1: He's saying we're going to end THEI We're gonna end woke, and we're gonna end you know, all of the transgender We're going to end it all. And hopefully they'll eventually get the message