Speaker 1: Who doesn't fucking love karaoke? Who doesn't love breaking out into a song? You don't have to be a good singer. In fact, if you are a good singer, don't sing karaoke with us, because now you're ruining it for the rest of us.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, I'm pretty good. Excuse me. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. It took everything in my body not to say something to this person. So now I'm gonna call him out on the com Down podcast and with that we welcome you too, the big show on the Calm Down Podcast? What up? Girls? What how is the Thanksgiving? You guys were great. I was so excited Taylor showed up. I was just waiting for a FaceTime in the booth. Oh right, so here's wherever the heck? She was in his suite. So I know she's gonna call me. I know she's gonna call me. She continues to think that I have this master plan of like meeting her with or I'm going you're gonna stay up in London.
Speaker 1: It hasn't happened yet. And I told you on the phone there was an opportunity. Tony went up to a suite that was right next to hers, because mister Kansas City was making his rounds and he Taylor Rooks and I found out that he was up there in a suite. So Taylor Rooks calls Tony and she's like, oh my god, you went up to the suites right next to where she is and you didn't tell us. He doesn't answer. He comes back down into the green room like truck thing where we are, and he's like, you, guys, she's amazing. You should have seen our faces.
Speaker 2: We went what like, we were like fire like breath, dragon like of just total ticked off that he went up there to meet her and didn't tell us.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was fucking with us. He didn't meet her, but just the sheer idea that he might have and didn't tell us, we were like, lost her mind, lost our mind.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't met her yet. And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You and I have now done multiple games in that stadium and been in multiple places where we could possibly I don't want it to be there.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm gonna say this. We're not manifesting to hang with her at a game. We are manifesting a private situation with cockatails and look I get where it's easy. We're like, oh my god, she would love us. I'm sure like everyone says that she would love she really feel like she would like us. Here's the here's the golden rules. Though.
Speaker 1: You are not allowed to meet her without me and I'm not allowed to meet her without you.
Speaker 2: It has to happen together. Here's insecurity. I can call together. No, No, it's not gonna happen together. What's gonna happen is it'll happen, and then it'll be like do you mind, great, let's FaceTime, and then you're we're not gonna be like what what? And then it's gonna be like hey, hey, no one freak out. We're going to do this at a private place. No, we're gonna manifest this. I'm gonna manifest this the right way. We're gonna meet her together.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be in a organic, wait for the buzzword, organic situation. Can I be Travis is going to say no, actually, you know what, maybe I don't want to meet her with you.
Speaker 2: Don't embarrass me.
Speaker 1: We have waited this long for this to happen, to finally meet Santa Claus, and you are going to ruin it for me. Here's what I have, all the things that I want for Christmas. I'm like, sit, sit down.
Speaker 2: We were having a drunk chat. It wasn't a drunk it was like a good wine buzz which was happy with her myself and Jarrett and over the weekend and we were talking about her and I was saying how she I was hoping she would be there for your game. Oh no, she was there and I was excited and I hadn't heard from you, and I was like, she probably met her and she doesn't want to tell me. No, I'm kidding. You're always doing that. He goes, Babe, it's going to work out. You and Chrisa are going to meet her, and you're gonna have cottails and you're going to talk to her. And I said, yeah, but I I fear it's going to take me a good thirty minutes to warm up. You know, Okay, now that you put this out there, I don't want to meet her with you. I don't you have so you have like you're a fucking good hang. But when it comes to the celebrity things, your track around doesn't support that.
Speaker 1: You're very comfortable in these settings. Okay, so maybe maybe we want to rethink this. Yeah, and I realize, Taylor, I realized we love you and Aaron is going to be awkward and embarrassing.
Speaker 2: But she is alf a good fifteen minutes. I'm a good hand, she has a really good hang. I realized, like, after two drinks, what my first question is going to be about her life? What at the end of I can do it with a broken heart? Try and come for my job? What's that about? What's about? What's that about? Because yeah, what's that about? Oh god?
Speaker 1: Oh no, here comes Nosy Rosie. She's coming in hot with seven hundred questions. The investigative reporter over here pulls out a list of all the things she wants to ask.
Speaker 2: No. So went to Kansas City for the Black Friday Game.
Speaker 1: No, I did not get to meet Taylor sway, but it was because I'm such a good friend that I don't want to meet her without Aaron.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the game ended up being, I'm sure for Kansas City fans, way too close for comfort. This is now nine games they've won that are one score, games that come down to the end. So they continue to roll and you can say what you want.
Speaker 2: This is the fucking best thing. Though. If I'm a Kansas City fan, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Shut up, I don't fucking care how we win. Last time I checked, the objective is to win. Do you get extra points for beating a team by forty points? Do you get extra points for beating a team by one point? No, it's all the same. It's a win in the win column. So sure, just like every other team right now, as we enter into week fourteen, right, it's week fourteen that there are question marks about your team. But as Julian Allman likes to say, it's cream season, which is a disgusting phrase, but it's He wrote that he was like, I know, he's so, and then he wrote he tried to make the Lombardi Trophy that looks so phallic, and I'm like, Julian, what are we doing? But the cream rises to the top. And this is the same team that last year. Everyone's like, oh, they don't have home field advantage. They're going to have to win on the road three times. There's no way they can do it, and what do they fucking do? So if I'm Kansas City, the team or the fan base, I'm like, hey, last time I checked, we're winning and that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: Chris Jones, who we love dream, was like, yeah, we got to clean up some things. Okay, we got to do this, we gotta do that.
Speaker 1: But whatever, Chris Jones, I can't I guys, I gotta say this because Aaron you have said for the longest time, like how wonderful he is, But I've never gotten a chance to interview him. I was supposed to have this interview with him in the off season for NFL Films percents. Scheduling wise, it didn't work out. So of course, after he's on the set and he's walking off, I go, Chris, I'm so upset I didn't get to do that film's interview with you.
Speaker 2: You and I have to find a chance to sit down. You are a dream.
Speaker 1: He grabs my hand, he looks at my nail polish, and he goes, is that funny bunny?
Speaker 2: I You're a funny bunny.
Speaker 1: I was like, I gave him the biggest hug, and I was like, you're a fucking dream. The fact that you knew that this nail polish, which most men would be like, is that white out that you knew funny bunny, you are a funny funny man, funny, so nice man fits Who's like because he had never talked to him before, honest saying no, never even talked to him. And Fitz goes, wait, you're so nice. He's like, this was not what I was expecting. I mean, anyone that does know Chris Jones, he's a defensive player for the Kansasity Chief.
Speaker 2: That's just this big. I was gonna say, big Burley man, like from Christmas vacation the boss had got Mister Shirley's wife was like, he was a big Burley man. Yeah, he is a big individual, but like a teddy bear when he talks and everything. So I just was like, yeah, and it's funny. So yeah, Kansas City was great. You were in Dallas, my little dawdy queen for Thanksgiving, looking like a shining star in your Was it a sequin? What was it glitter? What was the what was the sheen on the on the ivory suit? It was this sequin but the pants were a linen with the sequin on the side. It was great. Wow, there you did say a linen pant. That is so ballsy. But it was a longer linen pant. Here's where I'll tell you. I'm saying, don't you worried about the wrinkles? Sure? Am, but your psycho friend Nosey Rosie over here really really just hits it home with the OCD anxiety. What we do is we walk out in the outfit. We get in the car. We are fully wrinkled, sitting there for a good thirty five minutes to get us to the stadium. We get to the green room, We bring our hangar, we bring our steamer, and we re steam our rony. Who has time for that? How are you having this? Antle? Well, we're there, are pretty early. We are are we spoon? Like? Why why are we there? So days? Spoon grab will be eating here all I there's a lot of up and down. We're walking the field. Jillian wants to do a touch up, so it's like, after I do that, I take my final p I get the steamer out. We're all sat, rip the pants off, steam them, walk out, write in time for Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you're great. I haven't even tried out. I'm removing the tags as we're there, I'm like a hope.
Speaker 2: It fits fed. I had a real real scary moment. These were I hate the side zip pants. The side zip pants for me clean catching the skin. We're catching the skin, it's interesting, or we may catch on the fabric and then we can't get up. We had a couple instances where I was balancing with the IFB pack that you're that's your ears, that you wear like your ears where I can hear what you hear. Program also communicate with my producer. I got that connected to my underwear in the back of my pants ready, but then when you got to go potty, you got to pick it up. You gotta hold it. You got a squat and make sure your your wire and your path is not in the toilet. Then you're dealing with that with the oversized blazer. You're holding that, you're holding the pants.
Speaker 1: For those of you that can't see because you're just listening to this podcast, you know the move gather the extra in front.
Speaker 2: You don't in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Your your legs are holding it from all the pants going too far down on the ground and draft.
Speaker 2: Workout not great for your bladder because you're not getting rid of everything. And then that turns into a ut that didn't happen. This week. Sorry, I have gotten less.
Speaker 1: UTI's the key is in the bathroom when you need to sure you know this has plagued me for years. For anyone going through chronic UTIs take it from me, the number one one. I'm telling you, I am willing to share my truble to help you. Okay, trouble, trouble, go to the bathroom when you have an urgency to pee pee, Okay, take it away. Linen pants go, no, just it's all a fucking wild so that you wear linen pants.
Speaker 2: Balancing got the linen pants. Ifb the zipper stuck, the zipper stuck, I'm by myself. It's third quarter wor stuck. We're thinking, huh, how am I getting out of this? One? Still got you know, two quarters left side of my pants wide open. Huh. Let's not panic, let's not panmic, Let's jimmy it.
Speaker 1: Let's jimmy a little and then make sure it's not stuck, because you know the move where it's now went through the material and now we got one part of the zipper through. Then the thread hang it, oh god, the thread. Then the sweat starts happening. Then this sweat starts happening, and someone throws an interception and you're not out there. Then we got it in Lady Wilson's knocking on the door and he's to go to the bathroom after her halftime performance. You're in there banging on the door. What is she doing taking a dump? No, it's the zipper.
Speaker 2: It walks out. You got to be like I swear, I wasn't going to that that I did. I was to my security because they all knew about the zipper worry before, because it happened pregame. You had a zipper problem before the game, and you were willing to take chances on the Thanksgiving game for the zipper. I felt a little bit of a nasal thing coming. I wanted to hydrate it didn't prevent it. Instead I got a scar and it was a thing. You got a real nasal situation. Have we been doing the air whatever? The goddamn right? Even had one delivered door dash to my hotel. Sure did even called down to the guys dealing with our door dashing. Nothing.
Speaker 1: The fact that you even door dashed to the hotel is like what And then by the time you get your door dashing, Nettie Pots.
Speaker 2: I felt a sign a situation. I wanted to catch it. Are you Andrea and I don't know this about you? Yeah, here's the other thing. There's a real like tail out there. Wives tale that you have to have a filtered water when you do it, because it like you can have some sort of like uh like a micro whatever like that's not fat enough, that's I know. So I had to ask the people at the hotel could you filter and heat this water so I could flush. I'm gonna tell you what the people what the hotel are doing when they see that in that room. Twelve fourteen light light up, They're like, fuck, it's Miss Andrews is calling again. What does she need this time? Filtered water for her nettie pot? Twelve fourteen lights blinking against Miss Andrews. What does she need? They take care of me, Yeah, because they're scared of you because you're calling down all the time.
Speaker 1: You need something all the day? Can someone bring up my door dash? Can someone bring up my nettie?
Speaker 2: Get that veryself? And Thanksgiving was great. We took a queue from Thursday night football and we got a karaoke machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my girl, how much fun is karaoke? I so much love karaoke today, hence why I have all this makeup on. Gronk and I who we are obsessed with. We did a promo shoot and I'm just like, let's get going, so of course, because what do we do? Erin and I are so bubbled and then there's silence, yeah, because we don't like silence.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, Gronk, what's your karaoke song? He's like Vanilla Ice.
Speaker 1: I'm like mine shares, so that we break out into a whole like Vanilla Ice and share thing.
Speaker 2: And more than a album.
Speaker 1: What you're coming up to the plate song? He's like, welcome to my house. Flow righter. I'm like great Mind's to rock wildess, So like wit doing the whole thing my point in this and we're getting back getting all roads lead back to karaoke. Who doesn't fucking love karaoke? Who doesn't love breaking out into a song? You don't have to be a good singer. In fact, if you are a good singer, don't sing karaoke with us, because now you're ruining it for the rest of us. I don't need you coming up here having a good voice and then making us all feel stupid. But like, break out into song, have a great time, and everyone relaxed, lights, camera action.
Speaker 2: Bitch, smile. I look, I'm not Toby Gonzalez, but I have her voice. I'm pretty good. Excuse me? Yeah? Has anyone else told people or you? As I was leaving meeting, you're at one thirty in the morning, Elvis and Jason said you need to have a little bit more confidence because you're okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, I love you, and as a friend, I believe you can do anything. Okay, but this is not something that I knew about you. If it is in fact true, was it sober?
Speaker 2: Aaron? Where's Jared?
Speaker 1: I need Jared to confirm or deny the idea that Aaron I think she has a great voice.
Speaker 2: Something here. Let's see what you got. Oh yeah, there's pressure and no music. Naturally. I want to tell you you love me, love me? No, come on, what you got girls? Heard the news that was creepy. I think I'm pretty good. I think I'm pretty good. Your karaoke song is with arms wide. Mine is a fast car. Well, that's not what you did, Chase, Tracy Chapman. You did not just break And here's the thing. When I was like, what's What's I'm sweating. I'm seriously I need to do in the era what's and it keeps turn a light on what's with the this is like you're really are professional? Like you got to wrap your hands around the microphone hands. I feel like that's with the creed guy did got something? He seems great. I think I'm I have a good voice. I really listen. I'd like to get Elvis and Jason Thornberry on the show and they would say that I actually crushed it. Okay, let's get along. Hey, how about when you have the your like people under drew that you didn't expect to be good and they just came out. My god, I love Matt Gale crushed a Morgan Wallen song.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal and this is why I will I will draw back a little bit of my I don't know surprise that you have a good voice, because it is about the presentation. It is a Aaron look, I've done you for fifteen years. I just didn't know that they had a good voice. Okay according to you and drunk people. But it is about the confidence and it's about the presentation, and like are you into it? The more into it you are the better. Like Fitz does not have a good voice, but he he like Toby Gonzalez. For those of you that don't know Tony's wife, she has not only like one of the most gorgeous people you've ever seen in your life, she.
Speaker 2: Also has the voice of an angel. But Fitz was like a great partner for her. They did Shallow the Old Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper song, and like he was such a great duet partner.
Speaker 1: I so into it on the ground, like showcasing her. So that's the thing. Confidence is key in karaoke.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited to take this to the karaoke bar with you and take it to the streets. I'm gonna tell you. The next day I thought I had the flu. Speaking of being a hypochondriac. I was so sore because I was trying to be the moral supportive of everyone that got up there. So I was doing interpretive dancing the whole time. Aaron does do this queue up the Ryan will send it to you. The video from the last Super Bowl in Arizona where Aaron is just all she dancing with the stars is still alive and well, I mean and everything. When people were singing was like or the part where I'd be like five sick five six and I got some help and it ain't like I can I can.
Speaker 1: Just kind of mess up by Masseu. I didn't get to see any of the halftime performance. How was Laney great? I was also waiting for Mike McCarthy at the half.
Speaker 2: I couldn't see much of it, but they had a golf cart right next to me that was waiting to get on the field. And I walk by and I go, what up, jelly roll? Yeah you did?
Speaker 1: How he is like one of the sweetest people you ever did meet. Oh, yeah, he's your guy.
Speaker 2: He's so well, he's you know, he's a he's a friend of Amazon Music Live and I've been on a Thursday night football show. Yeah, he's lovely. And you know what I like. I like stories of redemption. Good for fucking you? You know many chapters?
Speaker 1: Is this thing called life? I'll keep reading his story. Very interesting. You are down, you are not out, not in my book, get right back up.
Speaker 2: So you got to get people probably told him he didn't He couldn't sing either, and you know what, he needed some call. Here we go next.
Speaker 1: I can't do you know what I mean. Here's what's gonna happen. We're gonna eventually meet Taylor Swift and it's gonna be like me. I got a good voice. That's what's gonna Yeah, here we go. Although I do feel like I can crush them Taylor songs, I can't AnyWho.
Speaker 2: So Week thirteen was productive.
Speaker 1: Our holidays, albeit or not always with our families, are still fun because they're our families on the road. And thank God we have wonderful people that we work with which we have so much fun. I shout out to Amy Palchak and David Chang. We were at our Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving night because our games the next day. We are at a restaurant in Kansas City. We got the turkey, we got the stuffing, we got the mashed potatoes, we got the gravy. I'm so excited. I'm thinking pumpkin pie. Right around the corner. Oh the dessert time, there's no pumpkin pie. There's some chocolate fudge thing. Oh, where's the pumpkin pie. Anyone that knows me knows that I I'm obsessed with pumpkin, pumpkin loaf, pumpkin muffin, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin pie. Okay, well I don't you know what, why don't you sing that? Sing that toune? Okay, I love pumpkin pie. I am the joey chestnut of pumpkin pies. I could take these things down. It is like there's not a lot of food that I really like. Like I'm kind of just like at a Mammie is another one that I could crush.
Speaker 2: But pumpkin pie.
Speaker 1: Once a year, one holiday, Give me that goddamn pie, and I don't want anyone else to have it. There's no pumpkin pie, so David Chang has to uber eats one to me. It takes an hour to get there, and then Amy's so sweet. Her sister ended up making me one the next day. So on the flight home on Friday after our game, I've got two pies. This is me eating the pies. Don't ever show up to a Thanksgiving meal that I'm a part of and not have a pumpkin pie? Is that not a common same like why.
Speaker 2: I didn't have dessert. I didn't do it. They didn't have a pumpkin pie store. They had little like things. I wasn't interested. I wanted the Cabernet and I wanted the microphone. We have a pumpkin pie. No, no, stop rabbing the microphone like that. It's so weird. You're not doing that. You are not a professional singer unless you tell me otherwise, unless you show me otherwise. I'm going to get I'm going to get some video proof this weekend of Elvis and Jason saying that I crushed.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'll be the judge of that, all right. So we had great games. You had a great gat postgame party, which I love. There's some other things that throughout the week on our text chain with Ryan.
Speaker 2: And Kurt are wonderful producers will throw in things as they came about. This actually was a very Larry David thing. All roads again lead back to Larry David.
Speaker 1: Whenever he would have an idea, he'd write it down in this little tiny book that he'd carry with him because he wouldn't like real life shit happens and you don't want to forget it. So we put it ours in a text chain, and Aaron sent a text where I knew right away it was going to be a good story. She said, and I quote watching Guy watch Bravo and Housewives with wife judging what's the story?
Speaker 2: On my flight to Dallas, three and a half hours of just full blown studying. I gotta crush my it's a short week, my cowboys stuff, watching Mike McCarthy, watching Cooper Rush, Michael Parsons, Ceedee lamb, Just crushing writing, typing yep. Keep looking at the guy next to me, sharing earbuds with the whiff wife and watching the OC reunion and he's like dialed in and I'm just like I'm trying to make eye contact with him so bad, Like my man, I'll be over here learning about this defense. You know what I mean? Defense? What is happening? Did you make guy contact? He wouldn't let me. Oh. And it was even to the point like when we were getting up, I wanted to be like I couldn't pay my husband to watch I love it. I love Bravo. I'm I can't watch it until after the season's over. But my man's in it. He's watching like they're even like turning the screen a little bit so they both can share. And I'm just I'm turning my screen over to show that I'm watching. Like Demarvi and over are shown, which by the way hell of it picked six first wo That's why I am yeah, crush it AnyWho. But I do love the judgment of you judging a bandage, not watching sports but watching Bravo.
Speaker 1: I can pay Steve to watch Bravo. In fact, it's which By the way, I haven't watched a lot of house during the season. I'm not watching whatever. But like even if some like Love is Blind, I'll dive into a little Love is Blind and.
Speaker 2: He'll walk downstairs. He'll see it's on and walk right back upstairs. He wants no part of that.
Speaker 1: But I do appreciate you because I know exactly what you're doing on that flight.
Speaker 2: I'm looking over you.
Speaker 1: Your head's going back and forth because you want him to see you watching him watching Bravo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I The only time Jared ever cared about Housewives was when Jen got arrested. He wanted, like the freaking ice or whoever showed up like on the bus and he said, oh, yeah, okay, that's a good one. I uh, I'm gonna take my because Steve doesn't care. Steve and I got into a little bit of a like tip mister and missus. We got into a mister and missus and we don't.
Speaker 1: I think I could probably count on two hands in almost three years. Like the tips that we get into and they're never anything crazy, but it's like, what do you got?
Speaker 2: What do you got? I knew it because we want all talking on the text chain and that upset me. I was like, something's off here, Oh, Demarvin ugh while Aaron.
Speaker 1: Is jallous, I'm in Kansas City. Jared and Steve are with Mac at Sam Phipps's generous hosting Thanksgiving, so the boys are together, we're off working whatever. So Steve and I had just been like chirping at each other for something because I've got to work on my tongue. Apparently it's all about like not what I say, it's how I say it, and so what But he but he, I don't know if he's here, but he decided not to bring that up while I was in person so we could have an adult mister and missus. He that decided to throw it onto a text message while I'm thirty thousand feet up in the air and I think I'm having a great time on my way to Kansas City with your friends, and it's like, hey, next time, maybe you could watch your tone on how you say.
Speaker 2: First of all, you want to send me a text message like that, I just left you a card in the room that you haven't even found yet on all the things I'm thankful for you. So guess what. But this is what this was.
Speaker 1: This was a good one because I'm like, oh, he's gonna feel real fucking stupid after he sends a text like that. Then he gets the card and I'm like, just profusive about my love and gratitude for him.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even acknowledge the goddamn card.
Speaker 1: Oh Now, now I'm like, well he had to have seen it. I mean, it's you can't miss the whole thing. And so I'm like, oh my god, he's doubling down. I got to work on my tone. Hasn't thanked me for the card. He hasn't said one thing that he likes about me or being thankful for me.
Speaker 2: Nothing. And I'm like, he's gonna apologize.
Speaker 1: He's gonna apologize, right, all I wrote back on the text this this really got him?
Speaker 2: Got it? Got it? That's it. Two words. So now here we go. Now we've revved up our engine. We are off the starting.
Speaker 1: Hound hour standing gay oh two and there's been I don't need you to say got it like that? Oh, now we're judging the town again. Here is we're going back. So finally I just laid out. I said nothing else. I'm like, I'm not getting into this right now. We're not doing this over text. I don't play these reindeer games anymore. Okay, we are adults. We can talk about this later. I'm thinking, of course. So meanwhile, there's a simultaneous text chain going on of me, you, Jared, and Steve. Well, I'm not weighing in on that text chain.
Speaker 2: I know I knew something was wrong. I freaking knew it. I'm like, something's up. I'm texting you on the other side.
Speaker 1: And then here's what I don't want to do, because Aaron really gets worried because she always thinks like Steve and I are going to break up, and then she's not going to have Steve anymore or me anymore, because she's gonna choose.
Speaker 2: He probably think I'm a good karaoke thing. So yeah, probably you and Casey Kaseum's top forty.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I can't tell her that we're in a fight because I don't really know how much of a fight.
Speaker 2: This really is.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to tell Erin about the status of what's happening until I know for sure what's going on. So anyway, so I land in Kansas City and I'm thinking to myself, for sure he's gonna apologize, Like times ticking eight o'clock, nine o'clock, ten o'clock at night, I'm waiting for pumpkin pie and I'm also waiting for a text. The text never comes. And we have a real rule with one another, a rule that he instated that no matter like he doesn't care like what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: He knows I'm with the.
Speaker 1: Crew, the foot whatever, but always you have to check in before you go to bed and say you're home and you're safe and good night. Guess who didn't do that him. I sent the text even though I was mad, home safe, good night, Happy Thanksgiving? Nothing from him. I wake up in three thirty in the morning because I can't sleep because the alarm is supposed to go off, you know how we do at five point thirty, and I'm like, not a god, damn, I'm checking the Wi Fi signal, thinking I must have missed it.
Speaker 2: Then you send testing if you weren't done that. I've done that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, something's wrong now now I'm working now, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, maybe something did happen to him? Did he die? Did he die? Did he die? But I uh so I said nothing and all I get the whole day. Well, actually he did say good luck in your game, So I got that a few days a few hours into which fires you up even more game. You know what when I get home, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: This ain't the only battle that I'll be commentating on today, folks.
Speaker 2: No waits to your ass when I get home. Oh fucking Patrick, right into that end. Yeah, undefeated my ass. You're in the lost column, bro.
Speaker 1: So anyway, finally I get the text when I'm all my way home, are you coming home?
Speaker 2: And yeah, anyways, get home. We resolved it. But this is what I said about, we're not doing this. Okay, we're not fighting like this. But it didn't happen right away. This went on and Aaron knows this because she then is now privy to the fight. Are you guys with me? Because this is no going Aaron's doing the check up. Are we good? What's happening? Like? No, I'm still annoyed, So he's downstairs. I'm upstairs.
Speaker 1: But the guy is so fucking funny that he knows I don't want to talk to him. He starts sending me hilarious text and then he hears me laughing upstairs, and so he face times me and what a pillow or a blanket that got the door hook her thing? So that feels like a song you would be really good at singing. Give it a Aaron.
Speaker 2: I'll give her this. I don't know. The voice is to be determined. Aaron's really good. Something while back got brought up and someone said Robin Thick and all Aaron did was, Hey, it was so funny. She's really good at that. I'll give it.
Speaker 1: Try so anyways, to finish this goddamn story and the fight, he fucking facetimes me and I'm upstairs and I'm like you're so.
Speaker 2: He's like, are we over fighting? And I was like, yeah, I'm over fighting. He's like, okay, great, come downstairs, and like.
Speaker 1: That's the end of the fight. Like these are the kind of fights I need to have, not like we're throwing shit, like things are getting wild. No, they can all be resolved with some humor and a little time. But according to him, my tone not in my singing voice, but.
Speaker 2: My tone needs to improve, so you know what. Fine check.
Speaker 1: Oh look, I'm I am willing to say when I'm sorry and sometimes my tone maybe sassy. I'll work on it, but you better send me that goddamn text before you go to bed, because I don't want to have the one if you're dead. I want to be I want, you know what, I want to be worried about how Patrick Mahomes is going to be doing on third down because we're struggling a lot on third down lately.
Speaker 2: Still getting the dub, but struggling. That's why we do location because if you don't text me, it's fine. At least I can see your home and you're alive. You're not on the side of the four oh five, So I don't want to talk to you now because you're home, alive and not on the four oh five. I don't know. I don't know about that location thing. I guess I could.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not adverse to it, it just feels like, you know what, it reminds me of like the girls that are insecure, They're like, drop, I need to see your location at allto.
Speaker 2: I just need to see it when I wake up at three thirty with chest pains. Other than that, then you're in real trouble. If I had to wake up at three thirty and see where you are, if you made it home, you know what I'm saying on the landline, wake you up? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually, while I was trying to find my phone, I use the landline to call my phone because normally I just like Cake, can you call my phone?
Speaker 2: I can't find it.
Speaker 1: That's when you know you're mad using the landline to track down your phone. And are we out of time? I think my story was forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: That's sorry. We have so many things to cover next week.
Speaker 1: We do a lot of things including and we'll give you a tease because I know that you guys are just waiting for every one of our stories. We got to talk Christmas cards, We've got pressure, the gems.
Speaker 2: That Mac is going to.
Speaker 1: I had any insane dinner bill that I would love to do a rant about. And also dogs at the grocery store yay or nay?
Speaker 2: Calm down? Would you leave the people a little bit of something me? Yeah? Lifeasm. That's what we ended our night with and I'll tell you what. Not only do I hit those notes, but I also reenact the Pepsi commercial that like a Prayer caused so much controversy with where she's down on her knees. I want to take you. Bye. No, don't give up now, don't give up now, go right back to Mike. All right, we love you, guys. Bye. Aaron's got to get to her vocal lit No, I can't believe you. Hit me with you. Calm Down with Aeron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Eight