Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come now, we ain't got nothing to celebrate this week. We ain't win on that, but we're back. That's a Holidayay, we're back. Man, shout out another week, good sports. What's probably been the best game we don't seen this weekend? Colorado versussn't God damn Prime Prime. I'm gonna make you watch that ship. That's why you can't turn it off? Man should door He did it. He did it again, head head. Great matchup, but I called it even though Travis didn't play. I said Caleb Williams was gonna throw an interception. Guess what he did through a motherfucking interception. If Travis would have been out there, it would have been three or four he would have threw. But after watching Caleb Williams, boy, you is the motherfucking truth. Boy, he got that. You different nigga. You you deserve every winner's commercial. You own them. Boy. And I'm the shift leader. I don't ain't like winning, but watching you, you need a nigga. You need to be everywhere. I mean everywhere. He looked.
Speaker 2: He looked like Pat Brook, look like Pat.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna speaking of Pat. I'm glad you brought this up. Pat Mahme the Kansas City Chiefs. I feel like you niggas need to send me some motherfucking money.
Speaker 3: Bro fast.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's twenty three twenty you have a wide open touchdown and you slide and smile. I slapped the curl like your motherfucking hell, nigga, did you back?
Speaker 4: Did you better get yourself made the call? Man?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he slid Marcelle that ship her. I said, not Pat, Pat, you ain't finna do that, nigga. I'm screaming, jumping up and down. I know you're gonna do it. Then I just see him slide like he going to first base like this.
Speaker 5: I'm like you, mother, bro, Damn, they don't be giving a fuck.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: They do that on purpose.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: They don't even hide it. They don't even hide it. Bro. He could have walked in. Domn Man was like, what you do that? Who don't like touchdown? I thought that's why we playing right?
Speaker 2: But you know they do that? Ship is like a fuck you.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, no scoring and saying fuck you you sliding right down?
Speaker 1: No show me, show me, saying I'd rather you say it. Don't do that, don't slide oh man, don't live.
Speaker 4: Was that game that close anyway?
Speaker 1: Like everybody was saying take the Jets with them points? But hey, you know how that is? The Eagles and forty nine Ers are still undefeated both of Who is the best out of those two easily?
Speaker 5: I can't say easily though, now that I just think about it, I mean they both. I feel like they both like complete teams. You know what I'm saying, both of them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, Okay, I'll say both of them are complete team. I'm gonna tell you an incomplete team. Them damn Giants. That's the one incomplete team if I ever seen one saying saying it's time for you to find your team.
Speaker 4: Bro, Giants, Giants for life.
Speaker 1: Bro Bro. Daniel Jones don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: He got sacked eleven times.
Speaker 1: He is like, god, b you bou welcome? Have you ever got one?
Speaker 2: He was on He was on the brink last bit.
Speaker 1: You in there now, Zach Wilson, you're still in there? I don't get what damn my, how good you think you played? Man? Le'm gonna tell you that pick six, Yeah, that that hurt Marshall. After watching last night, I do think Drew Lock could be on the team. Sprowt some real ship. Drew Lock could go help the Giants or the Jets or someone. I would be making trade. What Drew Lock? Did you see him? What?
Speaker 4: Two passes?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 4: It's nothing, but he was calm.
Speaker 1: Look when Pete Caro went and gave that nigga doubt, he was like, man, this is a giant nigga. We good.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Put that boy out there, and I do like number five Thipodeaux. Y'all got he cold. Other than that, y'all need barkling, man.
Speaker 6: We need help. We got the harder. We got the Dolphins next and then the Bills. So it ain't looking good.
Speaker 1: Oh, nig's too late to say it ain't looking good. We've been seeing that man this weekend. Catchy' all up real quick, you know, broken play. We're making our way around the nation, so we gotta start going to games and stuff. Finally, Yeah, as a team, we're gonna gotta I gotta trinkle it in. We just can't show it with twenty niggas on the show. Yeah, but still when somebody sees seven, that's like twenty niggas. If I told you so, Yeah, he they fucking with the show. So I went to the Titans game. Watching the Titans and Bengals, I'm thinking it's gonna be a great game. Joe Burrow first Derrick hearing. I ain't gonna say right, nigga, when I tell you, after watching that game, I love the Titans.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: I love the saw you on the field and stuff, man. And that ain't the only reason I love them. I love them because, Bro, after watching games like at Atlanta Falcons and you go game somewhere else, it's really people out there have team spirit, like they care about their team.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they played a country song. All the black people knew it, Nigga. I felt like I gotta go learn it. But watching that game, Joe Burrow is a garbage back. Long story short, he got paid, man, Bro, Joe Burrow got that money.
Speaker 2: It's it Damn.
Speaker 4: I think he's just he's just hurt.
Speaker 1: Bro Chase. He said, I'm open. I'm always fucking open. That's all it gonna take. See that What people don't realize it used to be a time not everybody's so cool, and they gotta be careful what they say to the media. It's a time where the wild. See what go slap the ship out the quarterback. The quarterback, nigga be nigga used to call, We're gonna pull it up and talk about it. What niggas don't call their quarterback are good? If he called Romo, it shut that time he cried.
Speaker 4: He loves.
Speaker 1: My quarterback. Yeah, he loved but no, Joe Burrow garbage. Right now, I'm saying, right now, right now, I still like him as a player, but right now, he's a garage bastard. He's a garbage. They've been having NBA media day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 1: That was fun. I just it surprised me to see Jimmy Butler show up his door. The motherfucker. I don't know why. I don't think a nigga should be moving his head like that. But the nigga is a dog, so he gonna remember all them players who reach we didn't like ship. He don't put fifty on your motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 1: You can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 1: Man. He's gonna end up on the jets with me. Boss. He's smart. You know how to get them endorsements, troll bro.
Speaker 2: You know he's smart. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's the second year in a row doing this. So last year he had the dress.
Speaker 6: Now he got to cut my life into pieces like this is my next year.
Speaker 2: Hes gonna come hold fat suit on.
Speaker 1: He can see one thing about him. He doing that with his Hell. You remember Darrin Williams, he don't win ball. Yeah, they're white, you know, don't be knowing these nigga names. Darrin White, Hey, real quick, because you know we be late. No, we be late for real. Right after we had our episode, I think ESPN doing this ship on person because we were wondering what Dame was gonna Right right after we shut the studio down, them niggas break the announcement. I said, Oh, these niggas don't want me first. Oh man, Dame Lillard in Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: We didn't mention it.
Speaker 1: We mentioned it.
Speaker 5: We said it was gonna be over with it. If he went there and is over.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because Drew with the Boston that's a good look for bos.
Speaker 6: I think that's an upgrade for marcut smart mind.
Speaker 5: I think that's exactly what Boston was missing though, Like Boston got their final peace.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying the only thing even though they let Robert Williams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was finna say. I wouldn't want them to get rid of Robert Williams, you know, but.
Speaker 5: If I can get Drew, I'm gonna get rid of william and Malcolm Yeah and some picks.
Speaker 2: Malcolm wasn't playing for them.
Speaker 1: No way you got six man with him? Yeah, they say James Harden steel.
Speaker 4: A wall, Yeah he has. He didn show up the media day. We don't get what then?
Speaker 1: Is that true? I saw something they said Kelly bray took. Is that true?
Speaker 6: Is this a true story circulating around James Harden When he was in Houston, he had a party that he threw for New Year's or something, and he was like messing with this, uh this chick, and Kelly Aubrey was at the party. Kelly Ubrey bag shorty went back to the crib. Harden found out he was about to shut the party down and everything.
Speaker 4: And later on Kelly.
Speaker 6: Ubre eventually married this woman has kids with this woman, Darryl And they sayt Darryl Moury like the GM for the Sixers knew that and they signed. You know, Kelly ubray to the Sixers this year, and that's why Harden's kind of tight with the organization because he feels some type of way about Kelly Oubre stealing his shorty back in the day.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I didn't know how true it was, James, if it's true or if it's not true, Brother tap In, we need to know if you see this. But I know you ain't doing that type of ship. Where do you think he's gonna end up?
Speaker 4: James?
Speaker 1: They're not gonna let him go.
Speaker 5: He's just gonna sit out the rest of the season. Yeah, like it's gonna get it ain't gonna work out for him. How he thinks he done did it twice? It's like, yeah, he ain't having it no more.
Speaker 1: M hmm. If he doesn't come back, that's feeling. How does feelers? First round? First round? Damn? Playing with mbig, I say, I do like Maxie.
Speaker 2: They still got Maxie. They still got Tobias.
Speaker 1: I mean you know that's Tobias. You me Tobias. Let somebody take your girl, Nigga. Damn, you be bullish or not.
Speaker 6: Though, Let's look at this their roster, bro, they ain't Mobamba.
Speaker 1: They got pat bad.
Speaker 4: This off season. Obama this off season.
Speaker 1: With Greed playing man. So m B was the m v P last year? Does he repeat this year? Who y'all got getting the m v P? I got Luca? Who Luca? Luca? Who Luca getting what the m v P. That's not that's not He's not gonna get.
Speaker 2: It, Bron for the past three years.
Speaker 1: Him and Jason Tatum.
Speaker 4: I got Jason Tatum.
Speaker 1: I would go with Jason Taylor.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna go back to a guard for sure. I think it would probably be. Yeah, it's been all big man.
Speaker 2: I say, Devin Booker be in it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hard with Devin Booker, with him out that with Bill, he's gonna have to.
Speaker 5: Go to I think he's gonna I think they finished, you know what I'm saying, They're gonna win.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, I think he's gonna This might be a dark horse.
Speaker 1: You can tell the niggas hanging arounds and white the white boy gotta be right. But anyway, Dame Lillard.
Speaker 3: Is the m v P.
Speaker 1: I'm not I like it. I'm not with Janni's Yannis. Don't mind y'all get a rebound again to him that ain't gonna d ain't fit.
Speaker 4: The ball out if y has missed some games, I can see that, and they're still competing in the miss.
Speaker 1: Games and the de year. Jared Jackson, I like Jared Jackson again back interesting, niggas don't play defense. He don't let niggas and Drake Mudgin tied.
Speaker 5: You say Drew dre ain't got one yet, he ain't gonna get one in Boston.
Speaker 2: You don't think he don't get one in Boston. I think that's because play defense.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying. He already on the best defensive team. That's how Marcut Smart got it.
Speaker 6: True, I got victory defense. You later, good marketing tool for the NBA rookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's not gonna win Rookie of the Year. I think the year Yeah yeah? Who? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who do you think play rook.
Speaker 1: Jared Jackson defensive? Play ye? Rick? Yeah, they're gonna get to that point over chip Yeah. Hey real quick? Who saw the Canelo and Charlo fight.
Speaker 2: Highlights? That ship was a that she was disappointed.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's worse than the Buddy Spence Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the bud was entertaining.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that you saw a nigga like really, like you saw how good Budd was and you saw how not good Earl was, Like you saw how not good both of them niggas was.
Speaker 1: This last fight? Like so, but Bud whooping Canelo easily.
Speaker 2: I think he's winning.
Speaker 5: I don't say I don't think he's gonna whoophim easy, but I think he would win this Canelo right now.
Speaker 4: I think what's the next fight? Though?
Speaker 6: In your mind in that what's Buzz's next fight? What's Canelo's next fight? Do they see one another?
Speaker 1: Or but next fight?
Speaker 2: I mean canelo next fight probably gonna be Benevita.
Speaker 1: I know that nigga fight.
Speaker 2: But next fight.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But I saw them say Tank next fight might be Ta Femo. So if that happened, Yeah, to fight again, Tank fight, Like that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be it.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a great fight, I think.
Speaker 1: If it do women still go to fight parties and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it's food and drinks, right, women going to any party as long.
Speaker 1: As drink, what's your go to where there? What's your go to drink? I like tequila base, so I really like Margarita It's like I can't go wrong with it. So here, y'all hear that, fellas, you have a fight party, motherfucking tequila and margareite, because niggas sometimes had a party for us. You might go there all you see it? Henners, no chasing, no ice. Yeah, female can't do that, I think though.
Speaker 2: On the fight though, I think.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like watching Charlo fights, to be honest, I'm just not a fan of them as fighters like. I feel like they just they like entertainers. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They took the Floyd route without like the skill, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm tripping. We've been moving. I ain't even reading no comments. We've been locked in. Let me let me knock out a few comments. I'm glad we ain't got no show order. We do this ship when we wanted, how we want comments? Oh man, Yeah, they still print this ship out though, Free Thad Tramp Game Joe Biden fifty eight forty eight. God damn, what a motherfucker name Nigga? That nigga would be the president of the packs. Why that ain't got a permanent seat on the couch though, with a question mark nigga. He don't even have a seat period. Somebody that nigga say why he ain't got a permanent He ain't even got a seat free that jackline, Jacqueline, get to your rest. I'll say that. There we go ninety nine hundred. So the numbers money Bag is hilarious. Classic episode, family business, laughing emotion. Man, give it up, man that money bag episode. Man, If y'all can catch one of them family business dates, we ain't got damn Dallas this week in Huntsville, Birmingham. We got a few more dates. I don't have the ship in front of me. This shit freestyle Rashard West forty seven eighty eight. This show definitely good enough for ESPN two or Stadium TV one hundred, one hundred, one hundred, keep going hard, y'all. You know why fuck this come in cause the nigga give us room to improve. He's like, they ain't ready for ESBN, but ESBN two got yeah. He like, I ain't gonna lie y'all nigga straight, But y'all like ESPN, y'all ESBN two for damn show, y'all good enough for that Backwood TV underscore. You already got an episode three. This is episode four right. Then Daffie underscore she said this episode six or seven. Whoever on the production team can't count or just be lazy as fuck. Nigga, Fuck y'all, who the fuck look at the damn No, just watch the ship.
Speaker 2: It should be correct.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Do you ever say, oh, man, I gotta go watch Martin episode season three, episode nine. No, nigga, you know the name and title Martin? Where is the lottery?
Speaker 7: You don't know that.
Speaker 1: You don't know that, mother, But nah, Bro, we appreciate you noticing that Backwood TV, and we're not gonna change it. Appreciate you noticing it. No that shit. But it's like when they break down the interview, so it'd be like it's like a part B, so it would be crazy to put three B. I guess however it is five. Yeah. But I tell you this though, because everywhere I've been going, bro, people been screaming out broken play. I see y'all fucking with the show. We could read the comments and tell y'all fucking with the show. Man, share that ship. If you gotta clip you like, put it on your page and we ain't post it. And tag broke and play. That's the only way these other fun niggas gonna see it and know we're supposed to be past ESPN two A ESPN. We want our own network, just like we on Channel eighty five. Put that ship on the channel Nigga, Like, man, shut the fuck up. W n B A Finals. Liberty versus aces Ay aces in what they do seven or five in the championship.
Speaker 2: Championship aces and four? I got Liberty in uh what in five or six? I ain't gonna lie. Liberty got the two best players on the court.
Speaker 1: Bro. You think they better than Wilson?
Speaker 4: Yes, I think A ain't having that Brianna.
Speaker 1: Bro. And they already cheated the damn girl from m v P.
Speaker 2: Nah, I say they Liberty gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: Man, You know it's some real niggas when we're talking about w NBA.
Speaker 4: And you moving in your seat like yeah, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Like this is the best playoffs? Is the best time for WNBA?
Speaker 4: Is different.
Speaker 6: Las Vegas is trying to become the first team to win back to back championships since the Los Angeles Sparks in two thousand and one and two thousand.
Speaker 5: That was Lisa Leslie team and that was when they won within the Lakers one at the same time.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet niggas didn't only made it the one parade, I'll tell you that now.
Speaker 4: But the first game one is on Sunday, so definitely be locked in for that for sure.
Speaker 1: What time? What time?
Speaker 2: Sorry, afternoon, it's like eight our time. I think a PM because they.
Speaker 4: Vegas right they want.
Speaker 1: For playing the Cowboys next Sunday. Who you like on that say?
Speaker 6: We could talk about that now, Niners easily, easily and you're a Cowboys faner, I I.
Speaker 1: Think the Cowboys pull it out. It's gonna be the ninas first loss, really first, Okay, we'll talk outside. I don't like to.
Speaker 4: I need receipts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, whatever, We're gonna bet, okay, and I'm gonna take the points, got it? But nah, I feel like this is gonna be their first loss. And then, man, party haven't seen a defense like the Cowboys yet. That's what people not realize. Michael Parsons is a motherfucking machine. And when I say machine, bro, the nigga, don't stop the nigga. It's the end of the game. The niggas still trying to get sacked. Fomo strips. You look, who was he any limp in this past weekend? He was what niggas he had that for on him, nigga in case some ship got our hand. You know who they were playing. But yeah, when we get back, we're gonna get into some highlights and low lights. Man, it's a lot of highlights. Ain't got too many low lights this week. Uh, it's probably some low light games. Hey, I'm gonna say this because it's not gonna be a highlight or low light. Marcell hit me up about Georgia quarterback. He said, I told you look at Ben and I gotta agree with Marcella. I looked at him and that boy is not ship. Ain't no motherfucking way we celebrating the nigga who win it get his first role with nigga.
Speaker 4: Fucked Bro, how.
Speaker 1: Old is the nigga? It's his first year playing.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's like he said, I don't give a fuck. How old are you?
Speaker 4: I think he's a sophomore junior.
Speaker 1: Bro, That nigga twenty seven nigs, nobody older Nigga. Bo niggas the only nigga who would just go buy his liquor.
Speaker 8: You still got Georgia over the field. Huh, you still got Georgia over the field. You they dominating everybody else.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't know after watching that game, Bro, he don't throw the bowels enough that sh bro and it could be so easy like the game. I'm like, Bro, But you know, watching Georgia this year, they defense not the same. That's one, but two oh, I don't know if the run game not getting you know, we used to having Georgia with that solid offensive line. I'm not seeing that this year. The defense, the defense good, but it's like not dumbling how it was. But Carson Big nigga, ain't no way, man, guy, I almost call him garbage. Big, ain't no damn way. You at quarterback and you don't throw the Bowers twenty nine times. I don't give a fuck. Who don't like it? That was a run play, nigga. I don't give a damn Bowers should be in the highs been running like a motherfucker.
Speaker 6: But he found Bowers in the fourth quarter like three times in a row. That's how it won the game.
Speaker 1: Man, what game is this? Marseilla. It's like to see this game. It takes for you to get get your back against the wall to see you've been had this motherfucking machine to throw to. What was you doing last year?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 1: You ain't watch he didn't play.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you still didn't watching.
Speaker 1: You see what the last nigga did the fuck? So yeah, Carson Beak, you still ain't ship.
Speaker 4: Of mine got Kentucky next week, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better throw out that nigga this week. When we get back, we in some high lights and low lights. Man. Until then, keep watching Broken Play and just like that, we're back to Broken Play.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey man, it's only right. We had to get a real pee on the show. Had to make a call. We got the one and only Lewis Belding, the motherfucker playing pop Yo one. Come on, why you take one another one? Yeah? Popping when pop We don't stop it, man, We had to get you on here. I really wanted Sonning Bowl though, because I want to ask Sonny Bowl what the fuck going on with the Raiders?
Speaker 9: Sony Bow too mad that nigga in the bay right now, mad breaking in cars.
Speaker 1: All type of ship hey what they call it? Yeah? Right now? That nigga, man, he losing all his money fucking with the Raiders. Bro, It's bad.
Speaker 7: Who you blame the most, though, I blame it gotta be the coaches. But I don't know that, Nigga. Jimmy g be playing good the whole game, and then the end of the game, Nigga just started throwing interceptions. I'm thinking they got some little scam going on in Vegas or something.
Speaker 1: I feeling like that on Murple. Yeah, they are in Vegas. We was asking op. At least it looks like we tried to, bro see this thing. When Vegas make the call, sometimes it takes longer to get the Mother States. If you're right here in my city, Nigga, I'm right at the game. I'm telling you what to do. But brother, it's like certain coaches just play too conservative. And I think he been too conservative. Who was talking you talking about? He did the kick?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the softest shit I seen in my lifetime NFL history, Bro.
Speaker 1: But it's some coaches who aggress him, like the Chargers coach. I can't take no away from that, Nigga. It could be fourth and two. They on their own sixteen. If that big feel like he get the first down, then they gonna win. And run the clock out, keep him go on the fiel. I said, Oh, I need a coach like that. That nigga, he bro, he don't care. It's either he don't care about being fired or he want to be fied, cause that nigga go for It's fourth and nineteen, two minutes and three seconds left. The other team got one time out. He already know. Did you think the just gonna beat the Raiders? Yeah? Yeah, we have the same record they But Bro, justin Herbert, he's good until like when the game on the line, it's like he don't make them throws. He's supposed to make it.
Speaker 4: He got paid to this all season two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. When them niggas get that money, they start giving the fuck. That's what it be. But Khalil Mack balled the fuck out No. Seven, number seventy two.
Speaker 9: Hell a week, Bro, everybody been running past his big ass on the Raiders the offensive line peak.
Speaker 1: Number seventy two. I hope that nigga don't try to So who you who would you get a low light to either y'all office a line number seventy two of the coach because I was just gonna give it to the Raiders, But I don't want to do that in your face.
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna lie Number seventy two that that nigga ridiculous, Bro, nigga too out of shape.
Speaker 1: His big ass couldnt move side to side. Man, It's bad, It's real bad. Yeah. So look, you been seeing the basketball pickups and stuff. How you feel about Dame in Milwaukee? I like that real.
Speaker 9: I like that it's players in Milwaukee to Oakland, Milwaukee, that that nigga be good out there. You know they used to have to players ball back in the day. Yeah, that was Milwaukee and Milwaukee nigga players ball.
Speaker 7: All the pimps and players all top of she used to meet up in Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: I never knew it was. It was in the Midwest though.
Speaker 7: It was all the Chicago, Detroit, OK. Yeah, have been Milwaukee. So we comfortable in Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: I like Dame Miwa. Yeah, that nigga good man. So you got the Bucks coming out of the East guaranteed.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's like Shaq and Kobe, Bro, Damian Lillard and Jannis.
Speaker 4: Relax a little bit. You can't just be saying stuff like that, like.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know what Kobe.
Speaker 2: Is that like Stephen Katy. Yeahame is that like Stephen Katy.
Speaker 1: Stephen Clay. Kd is a nigga that was adopted.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that duo though Dame adopted. They just got that nigga's been there for y'all.
Speaker 1: You're gonna kick Middleton out the duo? Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: That little rusty he came up when they needed him to in the final. Nigga went crazy in the final the year before.
Speaker 7: It was it was.
Speaker 2: He was hurt last year though, I get to him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, but you don't think Jannis is just as dominant.
Speaker 6: Not his time, not just as dominant, but dominant dominants like baby Shock that. I don't think he's as dominant as Shack. There's a picture that you have shacking dunking on all five players of the next Yeah, it's a different type of dominance, but for sure, but for this time. But I don't think Dame Dame is not a Kobe, because Kobe was both ends of the floor. He'll give you thirty, then he'll lock down your best offensive player. Dames noting.
Speaker 1: Listening. Sometimes I ain't got I thought defensiveistic that and why the fun I can't say that word. Yeah, nigga, that nigga got me nervous. Oh no, this ain't that type of sport show. You just say words. Yeah, yeah, that Shi's gonna hire even try. You know, you know when the nigga go hard ship ye, but no, man, I like, God, damn, I do like the bucks come out of he said, It's just me being a Lebron fan. I feel like it's gonna be Legers in the Bucks.
Speaker 3: Bro Lebron fan too.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I'm gonna make it a damn nigga playing eighty two games. How you know he's gonna take the whole playoffs off. If that nigga plays, that's like it's like, yeah, we don't heard this one before. Yeah, it is like, ody, come on, I never did this. Okay, okay, okay, one of them Manu. When I came back, I got THEMN was telling them who's out there in Vegas and who's out there? And I told them because I called you right after I had seen Marcus Peters and I told you when I was gimbling, the nigga gave me the money that nigga. Louis said, Man, you called that nigga on a good day. That nigga cheat. I said, Bro, you never know that you got damn athletes that damn be tight with their money like that. That's how they keep it.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah.
Speaker 9: But I feel like a lot of them, it matters who you is as a person. A lot of niggas insecure, never had no bitches, don't got no game, no ism. So they spent a lot of money because they really insecure when they get out that motherfucker Field or Court feel me, Marcus, you feel me. He had another Barry Oakland nigga man, so he got that ism and ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, we don't got to spend it to get it I'm talking about. So you tell me it ain't no niggas coming out to Bay who been on no sucker shit. Nah, it's niggas. You know we got claims. Do y'all claim Jaylen Brown? Hell yeah, I do. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Brown.
Speaker 1: I feel like y'all more of like an Anthony Edwards type. Cit no, no, no, no, that man too. But you know that, no, two different type niggas. But you know, Jaylen Brown, you know why I fuck with Buddy cut but him, like how he even talk. He ain't trying to impress.
Speaker 2: Them here Atlanta like.
Speaker 5: Jaylen Brown. He's from Atlanta, but he ain't like Metro. He ain't like you know, a p S type Fuding County. You know what I'm saying, Like that's a that's Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that's Marcus Peters for us. Yeah, okay, niggas. Uh but see you you know how Dame is until you hear Dame talk like and he feel comfortable. That's probably how Jalen is too though, Like so when he's doing his interviews and ship, he probably just keeping it brief type ship. But then when he got damn all to itself, he popping ship, you know, came to coming to shows and all, okay outside I'm glad to hear that, but man, just that you don't turn it off. Yeah, he just on the sideline, fully flooded niggas. He don't turn that. He was out there in Vegas too, Yeah, man, hey, the one.
Speaker 2: We finally got one.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think, man, the one that's gonna.
Speaker 1: I like, when I see a nigga out they element and they still just chilling the down't feel like you know what I'm saying, you know what I mean, They keep what you think about James Harker. We were talking about him earlier, like he's still not he ain't came back to the team yet.
Speaker 7: James Harder, I think he just don't give a fuck no more. When you saw it all up, it's hard. He played in Houston.
Speaker 9: You know Houston, it's fired up out this niggas hanging out a little baby, fucking all the little bit at the brunt spots, getting hell of fat smoking hookah.
Speaker 1: He thene left Houston and stopped giving a funk about sports because you can't really do that in Phelly it's cold. Ain't no brunch, No, who could not steaks? What cheeze steaks and Muslims like none against Muslims, but you know they strict with certain ship They're like, hey, we don't do that. He's like, oh no, I can't.
Speaker 5: I think he's going out sad though, bro Like, he one of the greatest. Bro like for him to like James Harden, he one of the greatest shooting guards ever. Bro players, Brot, Yeah, come on, he.
Speaker 1: Changed the game. You know what I'm saying, He's great, But you said one of the greatest That's what I ask.
Speaker 5: That niggas one of the greatest seventy five players of all time.
Speaker 1: Come on, serve that nigga right now.
Speaker 2: James Harden, he in the league.
Speaker 7: You should ain't be You should never be able to serve one of the greatest while they still playing.
Speaker 2: James Harden not the top five shooting guard.
Speaker 1: Right now all time. I don't I don't have him top five name far better than him. We're gonna say Kobe, t Matt d Wade, Jordan, that's four right there? An talk t Max a small for you say Kobe, Yeah, I said Kobe. Oh look Kobe Waye Jordans Harden, yes, yeah, yes, yes yes Marseille, Are you for real? I got tam Max fu.
Speaker 5: Bro ever, Bro, but James Harden. Come on, bro, We're not gonna act like James Harden. Not cold as hell, bro.
Speaker 6: James Harden, the boy James can get. You can do what teammate do and give you assist with it. He can score as well as you said what. He can score as.
Speaker 1: Well as T Mac and then T like Tmate. Then was the past. He didn't that nigga thought, you know what I'm saying. He thought to the back boy before he thought to it. But I'm saying what I'm saying. This is what I'm saying. I'm saying, James Harden, Yeah, he paying for assists. That nigga teammate then play for assist. He would pass it if a nigga opened, But nigga, if I got an end this game, nigga, I got it. James have nine assists and got a straight to the damn who He's dishing that bitch out for the till it's harder fucked up. He's never had a clutch moment, like, how the fuck true?
Speaker 4: This nat?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What? What? What? March or February something like that. Ain't no clutch moment. What was this fault against Detroit when that nigga was up? That was that ship went his ball?
Speaker 5: Regular regular, regular season Harden versus regular season Max.
Speaker 2: I'm going regular season hard, bro, So he's.
Speaker 1: Better, bro, Bro. They gave that nigga that m v P he had.
Speaker 5: He was dominating the league for years. They had to give him one. The nigga was scoring sixty back to back to Bro.
Speaker 7: He's only like thirty five points in thirty brontink.
Speaker 1: If you watch how James wanna playing. I don't want no nigga think. I'm not saying James Harden not good. He is good, he's great. But bro, all that drawing foul ship, that's hard. That's that ain't fucking.
Speaker 4: It's hard to do that if it's.
Speaker 1: If it's such an art, how m b learn how to do your signature move? You've been that one year, nigga seven foot to learn how to do your step back? All that little ship, you.
Speaker 2: Ain't that nigga better? Made him be better at making.
Speaker 7: Making that nigga softer. No big ass should not be stepping back. Nigga seven eight niggas stepping back.
Speaker 1: So look, we're gonna if you're watching this T Mac versus James Hard, who you got that would be the power? That's what it sounds like, T Max, that's I think gonna be. I don't think y'all remember Tamate was don't that bitch man, nigga. I think y'all just thinking Houston Rockets teammate exactly, y'all magic, rightiga? You know what talking about? I don't know that nigga.
Speaker 9: Kobe said the hardest nigga ever guard throughout his career was T Max for sure.
Speaker 1: Nobody saying that about no cool.
Speaker 2: I agree, t make a dog brother James Harden broke, but.
Speaker 1: Freedom three, Okay, so we had an argument for that. D Wade, Michael Jordan, Kobe.
Speaker 6: What else it said, shooting guard, small forward, Tracy Gray shooting guard, small forward, Hall of Famer seven time all started two times.
Speaker 1: Shooting guard, shooting guard, that four.
Speaker 2: I don't have shooting guard. Yeah I could.
Speaker 5: Maybe I could agree with them first two to three. D Wade, I give it a d way. I guess that's what niggas said. Yes, that's what bro I.
Speaker 1: The young tall like that dumb you really know basketball? I mean you were to say, maybe d Wade.
Speaker 5: D Wade in the top five shooting guards of all time for the show. But I think niggas got big.
Speaker 1: I got Reggie Miller over God damn James. Oh, I feel you. I see where you're going with that.
Speaker 6: They say they want to take the show seriously. We can't take the show seriously with that take. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Miller like that ain't no comedian ship. I don't think y'all remember Reggie Reggie, that nigga Reggie was a boy, and y'all talking about man Reggie fight because yes, that's the only reason that niggain't got a ring because of.
Speaker 5: James bro James harn goes smoke hose go to the studio, sleep.
Speaker 1: Dribble.
Speaker 7: We might gonna say Ray Allen, Ray Allen on the bunks was going crazy hand these dunts in threes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but not the top five shooting guard of all time. I got Clay over real if you want to be real, so.
Speaker 4: Regie, I mean Ray Allen got Clay, Hell.
Speaker 1: Ray Allen, Clay locking ship up, Clay locking ship up on defense shot. Give me Clay. Give me Clay. That nigga bozer and he got strapped on and the bitches clutch. Give me Clay. Yeah, I love Clay and he ain't falling out with niggas bout no holes.
Speaker 7: Give me and that nigga pull up to the hood, nigga buy weed off niggas. Clayton empty piece, Clay pulled up the east with nigga want some weed on some niggas that nigga legend.
Speaker 1: Sure tell me how that transaction happen. The story we get this nigga trumpet me out of that man. So look, you being ok do y'all ever root for the forty Niners.
Speaker 7: No, at you got Oakland forty nine ers, though I think I don't know how that shit happened.
Speaker 1: Damn Probably I don't know.
Speaker 9: You gotta ask them niggas. But for the most part, Nigga, we raided nation for sure.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, because the rail don't matter how good the forty nine ers doing. Niggas don't care.
Speaker 7: No, because the coaches is different, the raider culture. We really don't give a fuck about winning our coach. Niggas out at the parking lot, Nigga.
Speaker 1: I used to see how they used to call that ship the black hole man. No, motherfuckers had no mask, call them niggas. Them nigga could be losing eight by eighteen points. Them niggas still lick drinking bill a whole time.
Speaker 7: We used to go to the games for the the atmosphere. Niggas about motherfucker's be fighting all type of shit.
Speaker 9: If you wear a different jersey. You can go to a forty nine game and wear the opony jersey. Nothem gonna happen to your ass. You take your ass to that raided game and they lose, or just wear another Jersey to the arena. Even if the Raiders win, niggas are still getting it.
Speaker 7: Still, whoop your ass, nigga be a honey motherfucker's right surrounding motherfucker.
Speaker 1: But see throwing beer on people all type of shit. It used to be fun, entertaining. Yeah, fuck the game. So that's why they probably moved that ship to Las Vegas. Yeah it's gentrifies quiet. Yeah, it's all type. Niggas been no other ship, Yeah, ain't so. Look, lou, we were god damn with college football. We're gonna make sure doors standers are highlight because the nigga played good between him and Kayler Williams. What you think about your door and cayleb. I ain't gonna lie, to be honest, I don't even be really watching the niggas. You don't watch Prime. I'll be watching the highlights, and I want to see the interview. I'm watching the hype. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 9: I'm watching the hype. I'm I'm rooting for the culture of it. I really ain't into the college ship broll.
Speaker 1: I think if I know what you bro, if it was one nigga from the Bay on that team that nigga be locked in that niggas from the Bay. Oh yeah, the Raiders. But Sign is just match for every coaching no matter where you're from.
Speaker 9: He represented any niggas will if you're a nigga, that's Dion for sure.
Speaker 1: Omamas. So y'all ain't really got no college team in the Bay hunh. Yeah we got Cal who Jaylen Brown is? Because that nigga played for Cal Burker Sean Jackson, that just university. Yeah right here. He played with the effort Marshall Let your dog though, mom, Yeah yeah yeah Lynch you dog? Could you see him all? Like give us a Marshall and Lynch store, like just a cool lass store. One is right good rated you know.
Speaker 9: It's it's odd because it's it's like it's so he's consistent.
Speaker 1: He's the same nigga every time, yeah, bro, because you know, like when sometimes people thought he ain't had no personality, when he ain't want to never do no interviews. Then when you would see that nigga like doing other ship outside of that, like this chilling. He a cold nigga though too.
Speaker 9: He really liked that we'll be at the airport, people like Sign my football and nigga. He'll look at the motherfucker then in his face. Anybody just look at Maybe Hell is scared. He ain't that motherfucker friendly. Like you know, I'm a cold nigga. I've been with that nigga maran Like, Damn, Bro, it could be a kid.
Speaker 1: It could be a kid. That nigga look at a kid. So he ain't taking no, he ain't taking no picture.
Speaker 9: No picture is he don't take pictures with me and none of that ship we could be out. He can take a picture.
Speaker 1: That's a real player ship. He don't take pictures with me. Yeah, hey, but look, Bro, as a man with a family, you shouldn't be got there running up to another nigga ask him for a picture anyway. But but nah, now you unsol nigga. We see lebron nigga. Damn yeah, nigga, ain't that's getting that's different. What's the different? Like, nigga, My kids are understand this. Damn you Dad, you stopped being Robinson like now, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: It was just like the Alan ivers in the football. So it's like nigga, it ain't about basketball. It's just like, Bro, that's a real nigga. But that nigga got a big ass here too.
Speaker 1: One store.
Speaker 7: I can tell you, brother, that nigga he really like an animal, because Bro, we was on the flight one time, Bro, nigga sitting next to this nigga, that nigga went to sleep, Nigga on the on the you know, you fall asleep on the back seat for that nigga Like this, I'm just looking at that nigga.
Speaker 1: Bro, that nigga looked at like a lion. He was so big and he just like on the plane. I'm like that nigga snore strong. You feel me like, you know what, Nigga, I'm glad. I'm cool with this boy. So y'all are Seahawks players in the Bay What Oakland Seahawks for sure? And that nigga crazy too. I flew to Seattle. I'm like, uh, that nigga picked me up.
Speaker 9: I'm like, bro, where that nigga Russell Wilson at I don't know where that squash nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, damn all right, And what's so crazy now? That nigga Rousse and Devil and I know them niggas feel the same way like looking like laying this squash nigga man, especially when you ain't winning. But he was winning up there in Seattle, and nigga still went with him like that. I don't know. I think Russell Wilson a good guy. Just it's like he's a coworker. He's an African American exactly. Yeah, you know, you always he's African American.
Speaker 7: Russe Wiolson an African American. Yeah, Mars Winz is a nigga.
Speaker 1: It is a difference. It's a difference. You gotta just different American con damn. You know, like working in a corporate level, corporate world, you will meet a nigga home boy like I can fuck with buddy outside of work. Then you got an African American where like, what's up? Man has it going? And you just keep moving to your goddamn respect him because that's how you get. Yeah, but it got THEMN when you find that nigga like that nigga might smoke too, This nigga might drink, and I'm a fuck with buddy outside work just to see what he owns. You do a little test bringing around your partners, and that nigga still messing playing in now, both of y'all going to work late. Just that's how you turn into it. You could never do that with a Russell Wills. It's like you get fired man, Russell Wilson to tell that nigga Pete Carrosel, Yeah, man poured dump on Marsh. You know he smokes. Pete Carrolls. Get your snitch asshot my off, bitch, you gotta go, bro. Now, I fuck with that ship though, for real. So other than the writers, you ain't got no other team with the Warriors.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking with the war Chris Poter, you think that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'm not. That nigga looked like an like you said, I don't know. It's probably face you here, Y'll see that nigga cut his He looks look like you think.
Speaker 5: You think it's gonna work though, like you think he's gonna get y'all a ring got a curse on him.
Speaker 1: Real ship.
Speaker 9: And I don't want to say this because I funk with the Warriors, so I don't want to speak.
Speaker 7: No negative ship. But I ain't feeling I just I'm not liking this nigg in the uniform. Bro, it don't look good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you who did buy into y'all country. That nigga Draymond, that nigga kling for show. Now, it's gonna be hard to get that nigga out that motherfucker. Now he retire, he's staying. Yeah, I'm talking about it gonna be hard even after he retire to get that nigga to leave that ship. That nigga Draymond unlocked in now he really is too. He an unclean nigga for show now. Part of the ship.
Speaker 9: He from Flint though you know Flint Detroit they fucked were the same niggas. Omama's nigga flinty trait nigga in my country, cousins.
Speaker 1: That's how it is, Mama. So look, I'm gonna tell you who your top five teams in the NFL right now. Damn five, nigga. I'm a Raider fan. I'm really gonna fuck with these niggas, Yo. It's ain't like you don't even fuck with football when they lose. So how you feel about because Naji here is on the stealers. Naji from the Bay. Yeah, Naji from the Bay. I saw you had to sit down interview with niggas. So Naji hears, damn he came from the Bay to go to Alabama. Yeah he was a boy. Oh no, oh, we know he a dog. But I'm talking about like the go all across.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Joe Mixing, Joe Mixing. He from Uh he's from the Bay. Uh so fucking with the Bengals. Oh so we got Raiders, Bengals, Steelers.
Speaker 1: It did from the Bay.
Speaker 4: That is that a Bay dance with all these players be doing that left right?
Speaker 9: Na, that's some Detroit flint type ship. Really, mama, Yeah, I think them three teams. That's why I'm really fucking.
Speaker 1: With what you had to say. Oh, Najia Harris, Yes, you were mad at n right now? Why you're not all right? That's good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he getting a lot of hate.
Speaker 1: Why because they say he's sat underperforming?
Speaker 4: How good man?
Speaker 1: See, this is my only thing people be quick to blame with motherfucker running back or wide receiver. It's that sass quarterback. It's starting with him. Bitch. If you got twelve niggas in the box and only eleven nigga should be on the field. They know I'm running the ball. Facts, they know you can't throw, bitch, that's a fact. Y'all. Get the fuck out naga back man, that's a fact that nigga will help us win. On Pride Pick last week, we're good with Nagen. They picking the bitch. See, that's what they need. Sports show. You just calling nigga, who ass nigga when they on the performer, that's what you gotta say. Damn man, you played like a whole ass nigga last night.
Speaker 9: I want the big ass lineming because I've been talking bad about seventy two on the Raiders.
Speaker 1: But that's who you see nigga. I'm mindful I might see this nigga. But see, that's when you just gotta just can't put a cap in a nigga like that. Ain't no. But but let me tell you when you see it now, when you see him, you still keep that same energy. You just channel it different. Hey, nigga, just play different.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I fucked with you, but you will play it. Tell the truth. Now, you gotta talk like that. If he still get that's a backing up. Get ready for your lawsuit. Hey, what do you think about camp? Right? The letter to say you want to play for the Jets is Colin Kaepernick. Yeah, that nigga want to play for the Jets.
Speaker 7: Let that nigga play that nigga been asking to play for years, Like ship, I have forgot about this.
Speaker 1: That nigga damn finish. Start asking college teams like nigga.
Speaker 7: Damn count you think they should him play?
Speaker 1: No, Bro, he he ain't got tackled in seven years. Bro. I don't care how hard you've been working out. Bro, it's different when you get back there in that physical contact.
Speaker 5: Like that's his thing though, now like he just gonna keep asking for an opportunity to win.
Speaker 1: When will it start?
Speaker 2: I think that's how he stayed relevant though, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that nigga cloud chasing. You ain't gonna make.
Speaker 5: A team, nigga, but you're doing that. You know you're gonna go viral. You're gonna let Jake Cole put this.
Speaker 1: Niggas gonna stay together. They nigga, if you want to stay relevant, just start going to games and kneeling security security. You got a trick, Dyad be like, look, man, hey, I fucked up. I want to come apart and like keep the NFL tradition going. They gonna have you bring the team. I give you the mic, say go forty nine ers. As soon as you're about to say that nigga just kneel, he would go brow nigga. You seeing in everywhere. That's what they know.
Speaker 9: That that's why they ain't letting that nigga play. Yeah, because they don't trust that nigga.
Speaker 1: They know, hey, he's supposed to God damn start playing quarterback. That nigga just stepped back and Kniil got the whole team kneeling. The game wont start the three three forty five. It was a one o'clock kickoff. That nigga say, we gonna kneel in solidarity. Hey, you know from the beat that.
Speaker 7: Don't get the credit, y'all niggas know Tom Brady for the Baby right, Yeah, that nigga from the.
Speaker 1: Bay are your tom b.
Speaker 4: His favorite team was a grown up.
Speaker 1: So he from the baby that nigga, from the baby Nigga, We got the goat from this that nigga just that little baby concerns. No, no, no, Drake d No. He was at Draking twenty one concert that twenty one though. He said, if that nigga that little baby ship, I'm like that nigga go crazy, But he do fuck with little baby. Bro, you don't remember he used to god damn after every wind, he would play some music on his store. He used to play your thug all the time. Hell yeah, Tom a real lad nigga. And he's showing Bill Belichick. Bitch, you ain't ship without me. Everybody gave Bill Belichick all this motherfucker hot praise they're talking about. Now he's old now, bitch, I don't give a fuck stop. That nigga did go crazy leave out on top Bill belichickniggas a low light. The cowboy beat the ship out of the Patriot. Look as you're talking about Marshall, and look at that nigga, that nigga, That nigga here look like a lion. Bro telling me, imagine if Marshaw and fight a nigga, Bro, scary sight. Nigga never tried to fight, Bro. That the holy nigga that looked me up on my feet. Nigga. I don't even want to know that story. I don't want to know how that happened.
Speaker 7: No, I was playing with that nigga. Oh yeah, I was playing. That nigga picked me up. I ain't never been off my feet. My ship was dangling like this I'm all right, Nigga put me down. He's like, Nigga, I'm like, but let me stop playing with this nigga.
Speaker 1: As a grown man. After you get back on that ground, we gotta reevaluate some ship. Like, yeah, I gotta stop joking.
Speaker 9: I gotta stop playing with this nigga. B it's a bad feeling. I feel like a little key because I'm not like no little niggas.
Speaker 1: So I'm not you guys. You get dangled around and I'm hold on, let me stop playing. Was he laughing when he did it? Yeah? If not Nigga, I'd have been terrified. Hey. The only reason I say that because you know how sometimes those strong athletes like they slip, be retarded, and sometimes you don't know when they playing and they snapped, They don't they forgot you were playing. Something just triggered that nigga got you in the l Now, that nigga. Yet, why the fuck you didn't run me in the super Bowl? Now they just slammed your heads back and forth, the nigga, thank you, Russell Wilson, You throwing motherfucker interception. I don't know one y'all think it was Russell Wilson. The reason he didn't get the ball, or it was because of the coach, Carol man Man, both of them, both of them. They wanted Russell Wilson to get MVP, and god damn Pete Carroll. He was like, man, this nigga, ain't no telling what he might say, ain't no telling what he might do. Nigga, Russell, I mean Marshall and Lynch. If y'all remember after that Super Bowl he went in there and still playing music, cleaned out his locker. What's all? What different? Bro? Real niggas got to get back in the They what And I look at his asd and Den can't even be the face of a motherfucking touchdown Justin Fields. That was like a quarterback duel. How you have a quarterback duel with Justin Fields? And they were just talking about getting rid of that. Nigga. I feel like Atlanta just don't fuck with Russell Wilson because oh no, that ain't no reason, ain't no reason. They probably play a part in it, but that ain't the only reason, because the only thing that nigga hasn't played good since Future jumped on that song with Quabo when he said got it out the field fucked Russell. That Nigga ain't dead ship since then, Future, come on, man, put a curse. Nigga got it out the field. Fucked Russell. The Nigga ain't dead ship since that dropped.
Speaker 7: That's a good ass boy. I never thought of that one. Hey man, Nigga might just be too happy in this personal life. You know, sometimes you just too motherfucker happy.
Speaker 1: You can't be in your bad I'm I'm gonna say this real quick before we close this out. People be talking about they don't like toxic relationship. That's the only way you're gonna thrive in life. Nigga. If I come home the kids happy, my wife happy, Nigga ain't got nothing that goddamn go crazy for on the field. Nigga, I need some ship. Stop, Hey honey, I'm home. Ship to me, bitch. Mamas see and you could tell she probably got all Future Ship blocked his number, his email. He ain't having no other drama. He needs you ain't touching her because that's why he making songs. If that Nigga had a speculation that Future were fucking his old lady, that nigga go out there and throw for eight hundred y'alls. Oh yeah, he had something to prove. I'm really that you You gotta what you say, p Bro. If he got damn teaching little future how to play football, he say, Nigga, you ain't my daddy. Nigga, you gonna go out there and go crazy. Nigga, you don't took another nigga son that made him yours, your life perfect. You can't. You can't have the football world too. That's a fact. It's nigga too happy, too happy. Nigga start stressing Russell. Get y'all some wings when we'll be back on Broken Blade. I hate the end of the segment on that that negative note. But sometimes nigga got a head drawing unhappygas. No, but it ain't so much unhappy. It ain't so much unhappy. Look, when you think about a nigga, like, think about niggas who been winning and who don't want Like look at Pat Mahon. You don't never see him and his wife just having one and ship they be beefing. I know, you be fucking them a little hole when you're at the game. Now, he gotta go play so hard because he doesn't cust her out right before the game Jalen hurts. You know, he having a whole problem that when niggas play their best.
Speaker 9: No, that's the fact. That's why Curry going crazy like nigga, y'all think the rent is.
Speaker 1: The reason when you got up nigga. You know they start when they start putting Yeah, you know when they start putting up eacha. When she was on the view and she was she was just playing about, oh oh, you play with me like that. You play with the boy kurr. When the nigga go start talking and third person, you know it's over. He was like, damn, bade you play with Curry like that? She's like, what you tell me? It was the talk show you told me. I ain't tell you to do ship like that? Watch the next game. Nigga went for fifty got hot that ship here, bro, you want your all letter to respect you. But anytime she stepped out of line, you gotta make her remember you because they'll fall out of love with you. Now, that's a fact. That why. That's why Sierra don't start back singing and make it. Why the fuck Sierra got a song with a little baby, I don't know. Yeah, you back out here trying to get in the mix because I'm falling off. See not the ship turned now now I'm wrong. Now they gonna have me in the media because I don't leak the reason why the Broncos on the losing streak. And I fuck with the Broncos. We fuck with Passer team, we fuck with Browning, we fuck with a lot of players over there. But Russell, you you detrimental the teams, Nigga, everywhere you go. Ain't nowhere else left for you to go, Nigga, But the Giants, we don't want them. Y'all don't want Russell in New York, Williams, everybody want all right, we'll be back on broken play. Hey, niggas, get some stress in your life. We'll be back, Yes, sir. I don't know what time it is. Get your motherfucking Devin card in your hand, niggas, what time it is, Nigga that card? Yeah, we need thatad ship for sure. Noah, I'll do it this week because we lost on THAD ship, so I know he ain't gonna run it back real I got came ye.
Speaker 4: So last week.
Speaker 1: Dad had Lamar Jackson over forty six rushing yards. I thought that was a good bet. I really did. The nigga had twenty seven. That's surprising. You know who, God damn be running a lot and we won't be paying attention to h He ain't got no goddamn choice because they ain't blocking for Marcel. You had Tony Pollard over half of touchdown. I thought I was a lot, but it could have been they was in the red zone. Ornough.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So no, we always start, you know, pick our way up a bit. We had to start with the two negatives. Now, let's get to the positives. If it had Najie Harris over fifty two and a half rushing yards, that nigga had seventy one, let's clap it up for bait women. Who knows more than some of these niggas in the room period boot period? All right, Greg had Kenneth Walker, Hey, Greg be having some pigs and it'd be off the Greg. But the nigga always come through. I ain't gonna lie Greg ken of Walker three, Ken Walker the third, shit, I shut the fuck up. I read it how it was rope Kenny walking the third over sixty two and a half rushing yard. The nigga had seventy nine. I actually watched him the Seatta game, because you know it was one game that nigga is a hard motherfucking rounder and the backup running back.
Speaker 4: Troperne or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know je because they were going to get them sorry ed giants or what but them niggas, Hey Shade always Me and Tyler we had justin fields over one hundred and sixty eight passing yards. The nigga had two thirteen.
Speaker 4: He had a game.
Speaker 1: He had a game for him. Nigga, that was a nigga. That was a game for you. Super Bowl Nigga, get your ring.
Speaker 4: But he still lost his.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Yeah, that that ain't no him. We're gonna say the best will last cause this nigga's right now. Undefeated. Dom is sitting at four and oh he had Bjehn Robinson over sixty six and a half rushing yards. The nigga had ninety two. Bijon is here to stay with that being said, Really, you as a garbage bout niggas woke up at nine thirty to see that you won't ship for theyself in.
Speaker 6: Real life and on pish goodness, nigga, did you watch him?
Speaker 4: You saw the video Mac Collins, He's like to shake he got up.
Speaker 1: Yeah that oh yeah, he was like, no, we're gonna be fish. No, we're not last. We're finna beat prize picked ass this week. Let's do it. We're finna beat prized pass this week. I'm motivated, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Got already dumb you go first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, I'm gonna take Jayalen Waddle over fifty hours and a half receiving.
Speaker 1: Yards and they coming off a loss.
Speaker 2: I like that they played the Giants ship.
Speaker 1: Nigga might take their whole team, Nigga. No, but dumb that one. That one careful though them. Nigga might be sitting down the first quarter.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully he get a sixty yard touchdown.
Speaker 1: Kitchen.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all got jokes?
Speaker 1: Who you got that? No? Fuck that? Who you got? Great man? I got Brian Robertson Jr.
Speaker 8: It was at sixty three and a half yards now it's at sixty five and a half. So I'm gonna go with the sixty five and a half.
Speaker 1: But against the Bears. Yeah, okay, I like that Brian Robertson running back question yards with the Washington What you got a bent? Okay, I'm going with Joe Mixing rush yards sixty two over. She liked the running back running. What's up? What were you play? Arizona? I like that.
Speaker 2: Let's good.
Speaker 1: Your nigga begets No.
Speaker 7: I've been coming in and I've been like going through and like picking him, and I've been consulting.
Speaker 4: She's been consulting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be like, how do y'all feel about this man? As Marcelle ship? What did you do last week? Najia hairs?
Speaker 4: And I told her, nag.
Speaker 1: God, damn so marcell and g are you guys somebody else winning there? You lose nigga? Dang what you got?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 1: Good pick?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 4: Funk all y'all?
Speaker 1: What's up with the pig giants? Hate man?
Speaker 7: What we do?
Speaker 1: They? Just? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead Marshall, Yeah, thank you. I will love to pick. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate I only lost once. Goodness. James Connor sixteen and a half rushing yards against.
Speaker 1: The Bengals, like sixteen six the same.
Speaker 4: Over Greg Greg. I got Greg's announcement, So I think it's a good pick.
Speaker 1: Damn you sure you don't think it's a good pick. It's gonna be running, bro, was gonna have to bounce back a Yeah, they've been probably throwing the fuck out that Rocke bro.
Speaker 4: That the Cardinals with Joshua Dobbs.
Speaker 1: Mhm, alright, I like and last but not least, if you picked Tyreek Hill, you pick water two him for two second and a half. I like that bit for five hundred. So yeah, I feel like this is gonna be that week. Man, This is gonna definitely be the week. Yeah, definitely six six pick six, pick what you putting on at that ship talk that top killer.
Speaker 10: We got the killer back killer came trim with that being said, we got my nigga killer in the motherfucking building, saying one hundred, two hundred, three hundred it on out of bitch.
Speaker 1: We got killer in the building. We got invented this motherfucker. We got that boy much seal money man marks Sell, you know the name, you know the game, bitch, and we got that Bue dollar dom in this motherfucker. Man, we can't leave out the boy, the grand staying Greg in this bitch. Oh man, talk your talk. Forty two is all in this motherfucker. We don't want no ice, bitch, were drinking it straight, no chaser, hot wings, fees your water, You niggas move the fuck back. I got my real niggas outside man, Noah for real, Man this all week. Man, shout out the prize, big shout out to the team. Man. We'll be back on broken blame and just like that, Man, today a good day. We got the special special people from there. Immediately, can folk podcast a building? Get on with my dogs? Many what's going on y'all? He appreciate y'all pushing up.
Speaker 7: I love y'all show. First of all, Man of the show. I'm glad to see to be a part of season two. You know, much like in the NFL, you know, when you have a good season one season, it doesn't be the next season is gonna be great, you know what I'm saying. So it's good to be able to see y'all consistently, you know, holding it down like four Flash and the Domat. You know. I like it, man, I think I think the great drafting if you guys have done but put it together.
Speaker 1: Marcelle Alexander here, wh wh who.
Speaker 3: I've been a fan of, a fan of uh way before he was even.
Speaker 1: Doing this thing, man, so well, real quick tell us what he was doing before.
Speaker 7: Immediately, Paul whoa, But let me say, no, I'm talking. I goes back to the layup record. You know what I'm saying that he had. You know what I'm saying, Like, I've been a fan of musically of this man. He's always been my kin folk, you know what I'm saying. And we definitely have had many many nights man where we you know, well Seattle, you know what I mean, has been my squad, you know what I'm saying. And we remember being distinctly remember being over at your spot whatever with Cody and everybody watching, like watching them games, bro, and like you know, real real sports dude.
Speaker 1: Man. You know what I'm saying. Hey one, okay, oh no, y'all can keep talking like yeah, we don't give or editing like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but now you remember that time with the eagle it flew in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Remember that was crazy man.
Speaker 7: Listen, all right, So we're Atlanta, Atlanta Falcons, and we's on the patio and live right by the stadium.
Speaker 3: They lived right by the.
Speaker 7: Stadium coastry from the being Satan and so we just got that chilling or whatever, right, you know what I mean. Before the game started, pre gaming, and I looked to the left and we were like, I'm sitting here, Morsel was like over here, Cody was over here. I looked to my left. Man, it was a falcon right here where he's standing. It was a falcon right there.
Speaker 1: I looked.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about like, listen, I looked like I turned and I jumped from right here to where that camera is at. I'm talking about literally, I.
Speaker 1: Leaked just a real falcon. Real. Yeah, it was a real falcon. Crazy, Bro.
Speaker 7: It was a real falcon right there, and it's listen and when it spreading its wings, Bro, Bro, this she was like, Bro, she was crazy.
Speaker 1: You smoked real rapper weed. Yeah, but I'm not you were sober.
Speaker 4: No, listen, listen, listen. Did not have it in facts, Bro, This ship too crazy.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's something I never would forget.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: I mean I looked up and it was like right there, the fact that that big falcon could have gotten there, and I didn't even hear it, like if it would if it were a snake, it would have been man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was just how close it.
Speaker 1: Was right there. But to be up close on one like that, Yeah, it was just chilling.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: It was just chilling, like it's like, I don't know if it wanted to smoke a what nigga, I'm probably never go on a patio again.
Speaker 7: No, that she was crazy though, That's why I said, Man, Atlanta Falcons is real. So you fuck with the Falcons. Listen, I'm gonna tell you this about Atlanta falcons.
Speaker 1: Man, it's an immediately no.
Speaker 7: The Falcons, the falcons. When the Falcons, I didn't crossed the fun out of me. I gotta be honest with you, know, like like like. And the thing about Falcon fans is that they are the most like if I tell you the sky is blue and they tell you they ain't blue, man, No, it's it's black. I'm they I don't understand the the I think it's the Atlanta culture that kind of puts a binder or some kind of blinds over the eyes of the Falcon fans that make him think that, for some reason, every year, this is gonna be the year, because they never. Because the problem is once once Brady did what he did to y'all, and I want to say it to y'all because of the fact that I bet against Atlanta on that Super Bowl and I made some money that was I couldn't wait to get back. I was the only when I flew to Houston, I was on the plane and it's all this Atlanta people was going and they I was, you know, Atlanta Falcon, I said, man, I said, New England.
Speaker 1: Baby. The whole plane was on my head even when they was God damn up.
Speaker 7: I was hosting a party in Houston, right, hosting a party while this was going on. So DJ is rocking, you know, and it's like one of those it's one of the it's a bar spot. So it was like, you know, everybody's out there watching the game. In between the commercials, DJ's playing, hosting and.
Speaker 1: Ship like that. Right.
Speaker 7: So I'm doing that and I'm sick to my stomach inside because I've got money on the game.
Speaker 1: And I met everybody in the.
Speaker 7: Barbershop because Atlanta, like I said, Atlanta and the championship. Man, everybody got me, he got damn me. Hey, come on, I take everybody, Okay, cool, listen, it's cool. I cash up everybody, but the whole barber shop. I mean, I went on the I went there was it was a Friday beforehand before I left. More grooming my boy trailer tell you Bam. I bet ten people in the barber shop, ten individuals, ten of them that I regular that I'm gonna see, get them, okay, and you know I know I'm gonna see them, So it's no getting out the bed.
Speaker 1: Half time is going on.
Speaker 7: I'm getting while I'm doing the show, trying not to be lenear towards anything, you know, Lanta or I'm just trying to be bias bias and what's the what up with the Patriots fans?
Speaker 1: What up? What I'm doing all that? Looking like, look everything I'm finna make down here at this show.
Speaker 7: At halftime was looking like it's finna go to everybody, and when I get home.
Speaker 1: They're getting the whole back the whole back end is finna go to the barber shop. Okay.
Speaker 7: Immediately turned around and it switched. Oh it's switched up now.
Speaker 1: I was so lit, listen.
Speaker 7: I left the spot was hosting and just drove down to the Relied stadium. Didn't even have a ticket because but but I won, the game was over. I just want to go out there and.
Speaker 1: Party with it. Yeah, because I know it was and I drove down there.
Speaker 7: I'm just out there kicking and having a great time came back to Atlanta and collected.
Speaker 3: From everybody at the barbershop.
Speaker 1: Emphasis.
Speaker 7: Then I knew it's not gonna happen for Atlanta and this It's just that was the That was the closest that Atlanta ever got.
Speaker 1: And then and and and they're not gonna it's not gonna happen for him like that again. But you know the only man, I just feel like they ain't want to see no parade in Atlanta, like they ain't want to see it. It's niggas in Atlanta. We don't you know how teams go and have three peaks and winning back to back. Atlanta don't need that. Niggas just need one in this mother fuck Nigga talk about that ship till they die. Niggas man about that long ti for y'all to win one bro Instill. Niggas got on the thirty Bird. Nigga still black on the dirty Bird. You nigga still trying the Dirty Bird? Well, yeah, I'm know when they had Jamal Anderson, Nigga don't want to get us ship no more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's over real, braid man, the braids now. I give it up to the braids now. Like baseball and football Raids.
Speaker 1: I can't be excited if the Braids went. They just won the championship, Nigga Braids.
Speaker 3: But I ain't gonna lie like when they want.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when the Braids won last year, I live right over the off Divine is area, so I shoot right to the state. When they won last year, I like going to and be a part of that celebration. When somebody and their energy just be so just two years ago. It was two years ago, right, we ain't gonna have to worry about I ain't gonna be a worried about it.
Speaker 1: They don't get Trey some help. They ain't gonna do nothing with the Hawks. Yo yo, yo yo. You know what time is time for broken plate and you know what we're rocking with prize picks. Look, man, anything you put up to one hundred dollars, they gonna match it. And it's the best time to be on prize picks when you're using the cold broken play. Listen, you got baseball season, then you got WNBA, you got college football, you got NFL tennis. It's so many things that you Okay, you don't like basketball, Okay, you like football, any that you're into. You could type it in. Come on, man, it's easy money. All you doing is more or less who you like. If you like some of your favorite players, and you think they gonna get more, pick more, if you think they gonna do less, pick less. Man, up to six picks, you can win up the twenty five times your money. Oh we had broken play. We've been winning money. We've been pipping in nineteen forty two. We've been having Fiji water, we've been having hot winging platters. And you know why because we on prize picks. You could be on that too if you use the broken play cold and it's gonna match up money. If you put up one hundred dollars, they match you one hundred dollars. Now you got two hundred dollars. Look, I ain't no math teacher. I ain't doing too good algebra. But I know that's a good that's a good math right there. I ain't come on over that a broken place. Yeah that's the Hawks. Yeah what off season moved? The Hawks even make ship none and they got a couple of Spike commercials.
Speaker 7: Other commercial to shout out to glow Realer, shout out to a lot of shout out to nas I was in the I was the d J in the fifty years Hip Hop of Sprite commercial. Yeah, I actually got my first situal chick. When I got it, I ain't know it was coming. I think I was on the phone with you. I want boss price for everybody that.
Speaker 1: Had a rich nigga do. But look tell us about who on Tyrone? How that come?
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty one when it was COVID, I booked that role and me and my shot out to my boy Juel Taylor.
Speaker 1: He's from Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 7: He's the guy co wrote it and uh and directed it, and you know, it was just like, bro, there's gonna be something different from side five vibes. I was able to read it and I was like, man, I'm just like, you know, I didn't know that the movie would start off with me being the first thing you see on it or alert of I ain't seen it yet, but I was like, just I told him myself, it's some different it's a different vibe. And then we were shooting it when it was COVID, so it was like we didn't it was like, okay, you had to be in quarantine, so like it was in the bubble. Basically, shrit to film in the bubble. So basically, like you can go to work, you get tested in the morning. You couldn't leave your hotel. When you left the hotel room, you only go on set and then you can come back. You couldn't you couldn't go home. You have to go back to the hotel room. So we would stay in the hotel and before you worked, you had to stay on quarantine for three days by yourself before for going in to work. So you go get tested, stay by yourself for three days, and then you got permission to go on set.
Speaker 1: So that's the way we shot that movie, you know what I mean. So it was like you and then of you.
Speaker 7: So we shot for two weeks and then okay, so I was off after that and they so you gotta come back and do this role or this part of this part. So it'd be the same situation, go quarantine three days by myself and then go on set. So the blessing of it, though, was that every day you didn't you had to go quarantine, you got it pay for every day that you just said in the hotel.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason I want to mindset. When you were saying that ship, then I was like, well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 7: No, Listen, you got paid for every time at the whole time you and if it and it was on the weekend, then it was like time and a half.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like, so, yeah, my wife couldn't come see me, or your family couldn't come see it like that. You can have food delivered to you, but you couldn't like this when the COVID was like you know what I mean, it was COVID. So we sit there with that was like two months of work that really could have been to me done within like maybe two weeks if it was like now okay, but because of the sitting and doing that or whatever, bro, it was like, you know, we just.
Speaker 1: All have to be Uh did you know everybody who was going to be in it?
Speaker 7: I knew, uh, you know when when I first saw it, it was I knew Jamie Foxx was a part of it. But a lot of these movies, they they're so they keep everything under wraps because they don't want anybody knowing this or that about it, So you won't really find out everything until you get there. See that car set, I'm like, damn, Jamie Foxx it's okay. They go okay, from uh, from from Pea Valley here okay okay, then old girl okay.
Speaker 3: And then the thing about it is you didn't really chance to really get.
Speaker 7: A chance to kick it with the people, because I was, yeah, so if you don't, if you're not on seen with that person, you may see them in passing.
Speaker 3: But they was not.
Speaker 7: They were so strict, like, no, bro, you you know what I mean. They have people at the front, like you need to get in here, go right to your room. They weren't playing oh it or whatever. And I won't trying to miss the bag up.
Speaker 1: But that last day though, the last day, last day, we was like, you know, we all thought it was gonna be done.
Speaker 7: And then we was all like, you know, nigga, everybody going to the room smoking and ship and just like having a good time and vibing. And then they called me back and it was like, we're gonna reshoot the intro again. So I was like, all right, bet so we went shot again. And but then that movie, bro, one thing, I realized, Hollywood got that money in Atlanta, where that money is at. Okay, we were shooting over there over off m l K kind of on the way if you on the way to the to the break to the to the to the on the way all right, So this it's a little chicken spot right on the left hand side before you right before you make that right and you're on the same street with Mercedes. So they jump right there. So we shooting right there right. It's the hood out at night. And they were like, man, we ain't finna go nowhere. I said them, fold, Man, we ain't finna move. So them folks like, pay us to move. Boy, do you know that these people went and cast out about twenty twenty five people, some of them Junker didn't even have cash out and they were just like, man, two hundred dollars. They paid about five thousand dollars to the people just to move from one side of the street to the other side of the street. I said, man, Hollywood got this money, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Just wow. So I was like, okay, that shit is crazy. But for a little nigga to be like you gotta pay a nigga vote this, you know how shit work.
Speaker 7: And they vote like man, and we ain't going We're not going nowhere. You know what I'm saying we're not going nowhere. That shit was crazy, you know what I'm saying. But the experience was done, Bro, Like I knew them. I mean, me and Jey were.
Speaker 1: Talking about the movie after we finished it.
Speaker 7: I was like, Man, this this is gonna probably do something because of the stuff about the movie, like so real as far as what's going on, And he was like, man, you know it was like I don't know. Man, Like, Bro, I'm telling you, you got one with this one broke. Okay, do you think that Jamie Fox situation was real or do you think it was promo about him being sick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was that was real. You couldn't.
Speaker 3: Man, do you understand people's that was a blessing?
Speaker 7: But people so conspiracy theorises that they were thinking, like, man, Bro really ain't sick. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Bro, no, Bro really is sick. You know what I'm saying. But it just so happened.
Speaker 7: But I'm not saying it wasn't a smart move for them to be able to get like find a way to capitalize off of it, you know what I mean at the time, and yeah, they did that, you know what I'm saying. But but yeah, I was, man, that was. I didn't know what it was gonna be. I was gonna be the first thing on until until the end, until it came out, you know.
Speaker 3: And I saw that. We went to the to the thing and to the premiere in l A.
Speaker 7: But in Miami. It came out first in Miami, but I was with my son. My wife was overseas and she was like, I was like, I want to leave my boy with Jackson, you know what I mean. My fifteen year old was like, look, I'm I'm gonna go to Miami just to watch the show real quick whatever. But I was like, you know what, I'm gonna stay home. So it premiered the Black Film Festival first, and I stayed home. Even though that was the word premier, that's I'm gonna wait for la premiere. But when my phone was ringing, that was like, hey bro, bro, Bro, you're the.
Speaker 1: First time on.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, going crazy out there. And when I went out there summer bro, it was like, man, wow, Bro, that was that was dope. And even though it's other parts that didn't come it was in that we did that didn't come out. I think it was dope. The way they used a lot of good parts and it was a blessing bro that I feel like a championship. It felt like that, bro, like to be able to see something that I'm a part of go number one on their I'm like, man, BRO, like that was that's all God like?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I couldn't do nothing but be thankful.
Speaker 1: So look which we just classified that as a championship. Yeah, so what y'all think? Would you rather have the money or a championship? So same instant, they give you whatever you want it in the contract to do the role, but you don't go number one. Many people might not even see it. It might go number thirty eight on Netflix, but you could get number one on Netflix. You get half of the money. Which one you are?
Speaker 7: I think I think the count of individual I will want to chill? I think I think because I think like it.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't want to do something that no one sees, you know what I'm saying, Like, like, I want to do something that's going to be able to affect the culture, to make an impact.
Speaker 1: You're going money or chill? Immediately give me that chick.
Speaker 11: All that respectfully though, I celebrate.
Speaker 1: What's so funny because you had got you put some deep thought in it. Immediately give me that. I ain't got to think about it. Yeah, I mean, but okay, but look at it, but look at the inspector.
Speaker 3: Okay, but but after you okay, so say you got the check on that first one.
Speaker 1: You got a check.
Speaker 7: Now they come back and say, we want to do part two or we're gonna do another one. Would you still make that same decision just to get a check after you got a check already?
Speaker 1: I mean, see, my thing is this like? But see you know me, you know my real person.
Speaker 11: Now I'm laid back like you out the way like I got my crew, I'm dunked out. I don't even like people, you know, real talk. I don't even like people like is it gonna be me, the wife, the kids? You know what I'm saying, get some real estate and I'm gonna flip the ship out of here and just be low key.
Speaker 1: But but that Chip though you don't want to hear that, that that chip that it's like, you know, Chip fact. Who are your favorite NBA player there? My favorite NBA player Lebron Okay, stop it? What is it? Please somebody, Let me.
Speaker 3: Let me let me what you say.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you saying he's your favorite player now, favorite player all the time. Get your ass and let him sit down. Man, make our guess real comfortable. Man, Stop the man talking. Good ship, my brother. Man, you're a good dude.
Speaker 7: If you don't mind, mind, let me let me rebuttle, let me do, let me, let me let me let me present my case here. Okay, guys, Lebron James is a great father. Lebron James is a great father, A great husband, doesn't doesn't great role model for for the for the children. The kids can't read in the school. We need to work on that. But I will say that when it comes to being a real goat in the game, one must look at the amount of chips that the goat has and your goat, your king, does not have the same amount of ships as Mike King, which is Michael Jordan's also. But on second, one second, Also, I don't know when the last time I've seen anyone go to say I want a new pair of Lebron's. I've never seen a line for any one. Actually, are they anyone? I mean, I think you can get those shoes at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Possibly.
Speaker 7: I gotta be honest with you. I mean the fact that the culture today. I saw Lebron's children. He has handsome young boys and you and not policy. I got a handsome young men, young king. But what I noticed is they on their feet at the game. They didn't have on Lebrons, they had on Jordan's. The impact of Michael Jordan to the culture. If it was not for Michael Jordans, they'll be still wearing those little bitty shorts.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot guys. News flash. Did you guys see the NBA media day? Did you guys know what jersey that Lebron's wearing now? Twenty three niggas twenty three? Forget Mike war three. Let's be what what preach man? Last for me? Last, last, last for me. I'm gonna tell you this last for me. Do y'all remember Mike wore forty five for two years nobody gave him fuck. Lebron has won six and twenty three and both of them gonna be retired when he finished.
Speaker 7: Do you the reason why you were six is because Jordan has six rings.
Speaker 1: Man. That ain't no fucking six strings against six rings against against?
Speaker 7: Oh? Oh, let's talk to say let's oh, oh, oh good man. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Michael Jordan didn't have to concoct and guys, come play with me. Please please come play with me, Come play with me.
Speaker 1: Would you please play with me to help me?
Speaker 7: No, Michael Jordan's constructed his team one team Chicago, okay, Chicago, Chicago Bulls, and.
Speaker 1: He would again smoked in them earlier years. He would get he learned how to win. He got smoked so much he had to cut all his hair off just to play. Learned how to win. His hair fell out because he and retired. He learned how to win, magic retire. I don't want to smoke with Mike. It was his he was listening. Listen, listen, listen, smoke. Mike got smoked until he got no.
Speaker 3: Let me let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: Reason why the reason why our respect Warriors is because they team came from the draft. They drafted their team for the draft. That's what Michael Jordan's and Chicago Bulls did. They did not go get a big three to be able to do They didn't do none of that.
Speaker 1: Ship then drafted Ron Harper, all them niggas they came in and.
Speaker 3: He was messed up.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the reason why they they won games was easy? He wasn't got cool caught from international league.
Speaker 7: They drafted him. These are drafted players. People didn't come to a Big Three to be Come on, man, come.
Speaker 1: On now, you want to to the GM April.
Speaker 7: Honestly, man, anybody have to stop with the talk. Lebron James is not Michael Thornton. Okay, no, listen, Lebron's legacy. Well, he's a great player, Rich Paul and what he's doing without listen, but all of the rats.
Speaker 1: But come on, come on, you think the league is tougher now than it was then?
Speaker 7: Yes, you know the league is tougher. You just said, I'm not called Fader's baby. Listen, I got a book right here. Listen, listen the league.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: If you watched the winning season, winning winning time when time, you remember how like how hard they fould back in the day.
Speaker 1: That's not basketball, though, Listen, this was happening is a part of basketball, bro. What I'm talking about. You come to the lane today. If you Broun is against he's a flopper against Katie going his flopping. Tim Duncan Tody Parker, Kawhi Leonard, Come on, man, he who was Michael Jordan facing though on some real ship, namely some of his hardest competition he was he was when he was young and young, whole team labor. Ain't even saying teams. I'm saying name some of his hardest competition as players, his name, name, individual, the lead. I wasn't old enough. I remember them. I remember I remember.
Speaker 7: Jordan's the goal who won the six rings bro that he played against.
Speaker 1: That's like niggas who was bragging over to them, Jared West. Then you go back and look at the field, like what the playing niggas who built like.
Speaker 2: Me, not with Jordan's.
Speaker 7: It was look, Vis Young could fly, right, Jordan was still playing Vis Young was playing.
Speaker 1: Carter Carter Vis Carter was playing this Carter he can fly.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is, I'm not going back and saying this is Carter the skill set.
Speaker 1: I'm saying skill set, and it's not like Jordan's in the league.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying it was not like Jordan played with people who had hops. Jordan played with people that had the same skill set. Not watching Bill Lambier, I mean Bill Russell versus all these white dudes.
Speaker 1: Who had some of the same skill sets. I don't remember number two, man, I remember number one wasn't gone.
Speaker 3: Can you know what you man?
Speaker 1: Dominie Okay, domin you know because you're from But look, it's hard to remember that. Niggas thirty niggas. We can name you thirty niggas right now. Who like that? Can?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 1: And I can? None of them have six rings. It's because it's more competitive.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's more still niggas, more talent, more talent.
Speaker 1: Because of Michael Jordan. I think, I know. Because it's harder. It's because of Michael Jordan's everybody's better because it make you play basketball better. No, no, listen, listen Jordan make the whole game better. Jordan and everybody. How y'all feel about John.
Speaker 7: Ma Man, switch it up? Because Joe is Joe. I'm gonna all right, so look, Joe love Johan. I'm telling you right now, of joh I love what he represents. The problem is I blame rap music for what took place. I blame I blame in being young boy. I blame the music. It's just it's just the culture. You know what I'm saying, I blame the music. You know what I'm saying, I blame the music. The music is because of the music.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Man.
Speaker 7: It's like, you know, gods don't understand the difference right now between I blame the music and I blame Instagram because because he's just from South Carolina to to to what he's doing right now to Memphis.
Speaker 1: That hey, that's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 3: That's tough.
Speaker 7: Listen, it's tough to come to be in Memphis. They're gonna they're gonna make you feel like that's okay. Memphis gonna make you feel like it's okay to do what you're doing. Just keep doing it, and they're gonna be with you until until you listen, until you.
Speaker 3: No, they turn around.
Speaker 1: I told I try to tell a little brother out, but you're doing it man, my nigga, real man, I'm doing the same.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna pull this. Yeah, that's what nigga gonna do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about like John Morale, like John about it was about it was about listening.
Speaker 7: Literally that same day when John did that, it probably was a domino effector about eight hundred Myphi niggas. They were doing the same ship at the same time, in the same the same thing, all them on.
Speaker 1: Line, right up in the first for him, right up in the fish.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm you know, they just happened in Memphis too, with their shot inside that whatever. It's just it's just ain't the right place for him. But he's learned now how to be able to deal with that. I think also to like just like being around your influences being all seriousness, Like, okay, you in Memphis where we're on fire right now music? Yeah, And then it's not like we're on fire for R and B music, you know what I'm saying. We're not on fire for being R and B capital. No, we're on fire for the dream, for the you know, for the killings, for the you know what I mean, for what's the beat? Yeah, exactly. So that's the vibe that we're on. So if that's called it being put out there and you hanging with these casts and everybody you hanging with is all of everybody strapped up ready to go, and a lot of them is in real wars is going on in Memphis right now between one side and the other side. I ain't saying no names, but that's that's happening. So it's like it just becomes your a product of what you're seeing. It's okay, you know what I mean. So and any young any first generation of doing what he's doing, like most of us, all first generation learning how to do this, ship learning how to you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So you know, grants him grace. He's a great player.
Speaker 7: I want him to take care of himself mentally and also physically to being able to learn how to you know, he John will go to that, to that whole and Pauls, but he'll go to that and just and just and just come on, man, like I don't care who he don't care. I do think at some point in time, you gotta like conserve like Jordan's Jordan when he got older, he didn't dunk all the time.
Speaker 3: He was like okay, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: In nineteen twenty one. Yeah, Russell Westbrook we're talking about Oh yeah, Russell is a great player.
Speaker 3: I like Russell Man.
Speaker 1: Russell mentally just got to get it together.
Speaker 7: Mentioned when I went to see Memphis play against Oklahoma back in the day, and and when he was playing with them, and I was sitting there front row right, all these folks in Lucas Oil's the center, and I'm wearing my Memphis stuff and I on front row. One of my uh my partners was a white dude, Cliff. Cliff was like five foot nothing but owned everything in Oklahoma. So I'm sitting next to him. Here I am six foot five with all my Memphis I'm standing in front row. One told me behind me, sit down. I can't see. I turned around, say you gotta get better. Cease, buddy. You know what I'm saying, because I'm not mean, sit sit down. So I'm sitting there and I and they beat us by like they up by thirty. Coach hold Wes Westbrook, come on, shuit this sit down, man. We want to conserve you. Westbrook ass through the chair.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about y'all. Look about thirty. It's over. I maint through the chair. Was upset.
Speaker 7: I said, okay, see that was a sign, tell tale sign that it's not gonna be no chips coming. Because mentally, mentally, you ain't you ain't you ain't you something awful? A little bit you if you basket sort of a picnic. It's a little bit, you know, what I'm saying. You're always trying to go back at the fans.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like this, the other night, somebody came there, s man, you suck ass Wessell coming back at it, trying to.
Speaker 1: Talk back to the fane. Bro just like the rappers. The other day a rapper came out.
Speaker 3: There, dude, trying to bang on him.
Speaker 1: He smacked.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 7: So so what social media does the same thing the MEFI did with John Moran. Man, he main broke and went to he hard. But he's back, dude, he smacked. Listen, he keeps smack in his fans like that. Hecker's like that, you're gonna have the career. Your career gonna be shorter than a mission on his knees or a little person on his knees if you do that, you know what I'm saying, because you can't come back at every hecking who don't like what what you got going on. But but social media is gonna perpetuate it make you feel like it's okay, it's okay until it's not.
Speaker 1: But Marcus Martin, so do you you think y'all got a chance winning a ring? Let me say something. I like the Marcus. I can't believe. I can't believe winning a ring. Dude.
Speaker 11: Man, last year, Stephen Adams, Listen, listen, different situation.
Speaker 7: Come on, Clark, Brandon Clark and Stephen Maddams was out last year. Do y'all saw how we handled Golden State. We beat Golden State by fifty You know what I'm saying. Like, guys, I'm gonna be honest with y'all.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: Now, I know the league is changing. It's changed now, but at that point in time, we could have did something. Now we get them, We're gonna get our start back. Steven Adams is is okay? Did we make that trade we trade Clark?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: If we okay, we might get rid of Clark. I think we need to make We need we need a three and three. Listen, we need a three.
Speaker 1: We need a three. We needed three Brooks man.
Speaker 2: I like Lofton, Like, yeah, Loston is good already, but.
Speaker 7: Listen, listen. And I'm I'm a guy that goes to the Memphis. I went to the Memphis Hustle games like you know what I mean, the league game.
Speaker 1: I go to those.
Speaker 7: You I'm really into the culture, like you know what I mean, what's going on. Lost is gonna be all right, Loston is gonna he's gonna be He's gonna be a surprised.
Speaker 3: This might be a breakout year.
Speaker 1: Brooks uh interrupted Lebron's. Uh. He interrupted Lebron's you know Bron when really talking to the media, and then he just he just messed up his whole mental He poked and I'm I'm familiar, and you knew I was fan, so you knew. You're like, why you do that? And you know you messed it up for I ain't never heard nobody say around while you poked the bell, Michael Jordan, you ain't never had a poking.
Speaker 3: No, you poked the bear. He poked the bear. And but that was the motivation that that Lebron needed.
Speaker 1: Lebronne the older No.
Speaker 7: No, the crowd therapy and all that or whatever it makes you look young. But at the end of the day, honestly he needed some more motivation.
Speaker 1: He did. Yo. With the busy fall season already in swing, you might be looking for a wholesome, convenient meals for jail days. Fac America's number one ready to eat meal Kick can help you fuel up fanst with Chef Prepared, tentioning the proof ready to eat meals straight to your door. That means you're not spending extra money sit down thinking oh, what I'm gonna eat, What I'm gonna do?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Ay, it's already there. It was at your door. You'll save time, you'll eat well and stay on track. I think that's the biggest part when you're trying to be healthy. Sometimes you need something quick and convenient when you're hungry. You already got it at your door. Man, it's nutritional quality. Man. The flavor. Now you're talking, because sometimes food be healthy, but it ain't got no flavor in it. This food is flavor. All you gotta do is eat and enjoy This September, get Factor and enjoy eating well without the hassle. Simply choose your meals and enjoy fresh, flavor packed meals delivered to the door, ready in just two minutes, no prep, no mess. What you wait for. Head to Factor meals dot com, slast eighty five Sports fifty and use cold eighty five Sports fifty to get fifty percent off what you got to lose.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: That's called eighty five Sports fifty At Factor Meals dot.
Speaker 7: And he needed more motivation and Dylan BLUs gave him that. Dylan has more confidence than he has skill set.
Speaker 3: But he's pulled. But he's pulling to move on Houston and he's a rich op.
Speaker 1: Now listen and what he did to the and what anyone that did for He.
Speaker 7: Put a forty piece on the third stream in US, a talking, talking big ship.
Speaker 1: Now. So he originally from yeah, you don't be knowing, nigga ain't know Andrew Wiggan with Canadian a nigga be from up though? Do you do you feel like it's time for James Hard to go and sit down? He yeah, thank you, man, I'm glad we just got arder. Do y'all see James being top five shoot guard all time?
Speaker 3: Thank you never, thank you never ever, No, no, don't know.
Speaker 1: John Kobe brod Dawayne Wade I said, okay, thank you. Don't don't sleep on t only women. It's it's Steph step point. That's the point, Clay, I say, Clay, I put that put.
Speaker 4: What he's a small for and he's not. He's not better than Hard, yes, bro, he's not dribble bro.
Speaker 1: Don't make you.
Speaker 7: Listen Hard and hold the ball. Past Harden, hold the ball forever, pause, and and and then it's just.
Speaker 1: Just I put Reggie Miller that to.
Speaker 3: Put Steve Current before I put I put before I.
Speaker 4: Put the Oregon coach looking clicks man that.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: He said that though they made a lot of sys, too many go.
Speaker 1: To Colorado there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like I like.
Speaker 1: I like Colorado. I like with You know what I'm saying. If you ain't rolling with your peon. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: If you don't, there is no way. When I seen I'm gonna tell you I didn't like. I didn't like seeing Mace on the other side of that thing.
Speaker 4: Over there with with a prime hoodie on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But but but but Mace has always been questionable to me. He's been Mace. Yeah, are you preaching on you? One minute? You're doing I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mace problems over there trying to pull one man.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that.
Speaker 7: But I'm gonna say that last game, the USC guy, the USC game, the adjustments that they made a halftime and halftime showed you and everybody else that look, man should listen, man should accurate gamer listen.
Speaker 1: He lived with a moment you can tell he won't. Yeah, he listened, He's listen. He wants the moment, he wants the ball, he wants to go.
Speaker 7: If they get a few offensive linemen and a few more pieces and then listen, it's coming, Paul.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: They gonna be good next year.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm I'm excited about ani of the first of all, from one eleven already, they've already three hundred percent better this year already.
Speaker 1: And the end the way they are bringing the whole culture there, Nigga Colorado Gas going to Colorado, Nigga. I don't even watch Georgia games no more like nigga. I catch they highlights or I might look should have been.
Speaker 3: Did everybody stay up and watch the game that was late night?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I never watched a college game that I've never done that.
Speaker 1: Bro, we on East Coast. I'm talking about back fall asleep. Bro, They're gonna find a way to get it. Bro. They Bowl game gonna be so lit. I don't care if these niggas in the sun Kiss Bowl Game, they don't mean gonna be in a Donald Bone game. Going three more games, they're gonna get that easily. They're gonna win Arizona State.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Stanford.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Being a serial bowl, they're gonna be somewhere. They're gonna still be lit.
Speaker 6: They were down forty one fourteen with seven minutes left in the third and they came back and lost by seven.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Nobody expected that's in general.
Speaker 12: Bro like, especially after how they got that, that's when they want another hit. I was like, all right, then, my saturday, my whole saturday. They proved the point, proved it.
Speaker 11: Like they might have lost, but like, ain't nobody had him scoring that many points against especially that old line that they colorado on you your old line, trash man, it's trash. So the next year, please do you get that ship together. You're doing some protection is problems.
Speaker 7: Because he is fighting the he is the stigmatism of just a black quarterback running like he's going to get.
Speaker 1: Here in the pocket. Yeah. I think sometimes that was like is he trying not to show he like, because you can run, nigga, he don't want to.
Speaker 4: Run run.
Speaker 1: Bound Like, oh, get out of bound?
Speaker 4: You what about.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Marrying them? The rookie number thirteam, My new favorite, my new nigga. I love when niggas just like you know what I'm saying, you don't see him, and they just like like, nigga, I'm him. I'm telling you you be waiting for that break, wait for that look, you wait for things to open up for you to be here here. Don't watch film that nigga throw his head, say that's not good. Some nigga. Some it's niggas in that can watch film all day, Marcella. If you don't know what to do when you get out there on the motherfuck it don't make no sense. Just stay in the film room all day. Getas gonna end up being in some assistant coaches because you know how to study film. Real good, give me a give me somebody who got damn gonna perform on that motherfucker then for sure. And when you found that nigga, he ain't look at nobody else Like twenty eight yards kid, Hey, did you see that one? He missed that two point conversion because they said he was out of bounds. But did you see that catch anything? You throwing that nigga say, I want the nigga to watch film. Nigga, that take away from what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Do you want to watch film? Do you know you go to the next level.
Speaker 1: You wanted him to show that game. He's like, nigga, do what you gotta dours. Just show up, Sam, I ain't gonna see that nigga to a Saturday. Take a week off, come Saturday. Do what you do. Do what you've been doing to keep you focused. You ain't been in the field room playing for the TV. That number four, like the first catch he made, all right, you know you know what I mean? Second, I was like, oh ship, we might got one like him.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: When that nigga scold and he jumped up, I said, oh yeah, you can tell how how somebody celebrate, whether it was luck or not. That nigga got up. Like I told you, mother, any nigga will get up and want to keep the motherfucking get it signed. Nigga. That might be your last one. That nigga know. I'm gonna be these motherfuckers long as you keep me on the field.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: That is true. That's very true. That's very true. Play sports.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I played, I played quarterback. I played quarterback. But I just got to you, man, that quarterback is.
Speaker 1: A hard job.
Speaker 7: You just get hit all the time. Man, you know what I mean, I just getting hit all the time. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not. I thought this damn.
Speaker 1: That saying like both times you said maybe.
Speaker 3: Listen, this is pause Wordington Jr. Listen.
Speaker 7: I think you gotta be built for that. You gotta your body getting hit all the time. Stop the pause. A man taking those taking those taking an abuse as a as a quarterback.
Speaker 1: The talk. Now, man, it's too much.
Speaker 7: It's too much though, now it's too much. Bro, it's too much. Like I would get hit in my knee and then the linemen that they don't block for you. I'm not concerned. I'm not I'm not gonna be like your boy friend in New York, like y'all quarterback, I'm.
Speaker 3: Custom out what this was?
Speaker 1: High school?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this was a junior high school. Then then another thing too. When I got the high school, the players got bigger. I was like, man, I'm like, man, look.
Speaker 3: Listen tall.
Speaker 7: First of all, I was, I was five nine five nine when I graduated. I grew when I graduated from high school. I grew six inches after I graduated.
Speaker 1: Ain't that capital?
Speaker 7: But my sister Jessica Jessica Jackson. She had her grosber when she was in the seventh grade. She six foot four, Yes, every scholarship every day. End up going to Florida with Tea bought them down there, and it was like and it was like she got every college.
Speaker 1: But see me if five, if five, nine, five ten, I had it in me, but it's just I just couldn't. You couldn't see over the lines.
Speaker 7: It may and getting hit and these dudes is man, he I'm from Memphis, so it's like, you know, you're like Georgia. Man, some of these country folks out here, man is big. And it's like, man, you're talking about you get hit a couple of times. Man, you want you miss a block?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Bro, Bro all right, Bro, guess we'll hear me again. I'm hitting you.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's it. I'm not finna sit here.
Speaker 1: Like high school and George Like when we watch our high school teams in the city area, they be straight until they gotta go down south Georgia.
Speaker 3: It's hall Yeah, I'm gonna say. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It was like that who never lived a weights. Maybe you're older for some of y'all. But Bo Jackson, Oh yeah, yeah, we know bout Jackson.
Speaker 1: Bo Jackson Arbor was just.
Speaker 7: Just a physical specimen of just then just could just run up and do everything.
Speaker 1: But I just don't remember washing him, you know, like I saw his NFL games by then he had some injuries and stuff like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was one of those. But it was a lot of guys like that, like Memphis.
Speaker 7: When you go outside of Memphis and you start going to Tennessee and Brownsville and all these playing Listen, man, these folks out here bro before it's just too much originally from bow is from he from Alabama.
Speaker 3: Oh he did both Alabama. Yeah, both Alabama.
Speaker 7: But yeah, man, I like it started off as quarterback and doing that, and then I just went to basketball because the basketball is a little more for nets, but still without having the height.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was just when you got then I got tall after I graduated.
Speaker 1: Man, that shit happened to Dennis rob Me, y'all. It was saw his story that Nigga grew like eight nine inches after high school.
Speaker 2: He interest like his freshman year.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he were like five teen. I want to say five eleven in college and he just kept growing.
Speaker 7: I got a viral meningitis when I was when I was a senior. So it's like even when I took my growth strokes started to happen. After they started messing with my spine. Bro it was like I was done with that. I was like, I was like it was I had to learn how to walk again. So it was like, you know what, I'm not even finna mess with the sports no more or whatever and stuff. So it was like that that was over with for me.
Speaker 1: When you get into the music.
Speaker 7: Right when that happened, like right when I was like, I was doing tapes and stuff back in fourth grade. I used to have mixtapes out. When you take one, you know, back in the day used to have these these rails, right. It used to be on two tape decks and you could record one side and play on the other side and record each other.
Speaker 1: I was making tapes off of that.
Speaker 7: And when I when I used to make tape, this is my brother, my cousin them and uh and I used to be cussing on them Johns and my mam and them. When they heard me cuss on the tapes, they was like you heard what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? They did.
Speaker 7: It'd be different, like if I'm cussing the house, they would be mad. But on the tapes and me were making music, they respected my my I guess my artist street or whatever, and it was like and I said, oh they could. It's a difference. So I felt like that was dope to be able to be supported.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 7: I was an outlook to be able to do stuff. So I was doing music the whole time. And then Tony Draper, who signed a ball them JG. His brother Ernest Draper was like the man you know what I mean on the street or whatever, and he had his clothing store that I used to be a right. It was kind of like, how see the girl was like now and I used to have the popping store and he used to be in there, and they used to bring balling g in there, and I used to be young nigga rolling with them, seeing how they get that money with their music. And then it's like, Okay, now I want to rap because I'm seeing people actually get deals and stuff. They inspired me earlier. And my best friend in high school was this cat named Eric Gales. He played a backwards strap guitar. He's like one of the dopest guitars to this day. He does tours with Laurence Hill. He was my my, my best homie and he going on our single hall show and all that. I'm like, man, okay, you can do so all around it's like, oh it's around me. I'm like, this is possible.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of times you got to see something to be able to be something, and it's like if you see somebody around you really doing it, it's like, okay, well.
Speaker 1: Don't you realize this only you stopped there? Yeah, yeah, I don't just gotta.
Speaker 7: I didn't feel like, okay, my dreams deferred because I got men and dooties and I had to learn how to walk because they had to do the spinal chap and that shit went wrong way and I had to It was just different. So I had to, like I feel, I was like, shit, that shit around Ball and JG do them breaking niggas from my alway, getting deals and stuff like that. So I was like, Okay, I can do it too. So that kind of inspired me to start doing music and then like and then taking it from a business perspective, because Tony Draper would always school me, Now your nigga, man, you gott to own that shit. You go select over here somebody to put your own shit out, you know what I mean. That's what three six mileth Fet was doing putting our records to select. Though his which is a distributor that's in Memphis, was putting the CDs out. It was in our backyard. You go out Win and Road and go over to tell them for you want to descript it some CD you can put your own thing out. And that's what like Tommy Wright and All Skin and Pimp and everybody like that was doing. So once again, I'm seeing some and I'm seeing what I could be able to do, and I'm seeing a way to be able to own it and do it. So it was more legwork, but at the same time, you know, you could get people to be able to go to the store and buy your music. That's why That's why I think the people that are in music right now is different. I think the fan bases are just not as the fan root is not as strong because the people that came up from the era of CDs, and they're the people who run the game right now, Like Okay, you say Yo Gotti is doing his thing right, Well, the people that supported Yo Gotti used to get in the car and go drive down the street and go buy a CD. So I want the Life album I put out, you know what I'm saying, So I would see how the fans would like, Yeah, you have to go get that.
Speaker 3: So those people if you.
Speaker 7: Look at like Gucci Man, or you look at these people that are like jay Z, you know what I mean. All the people that are winning are have these Beyonce. They have bases that went to go buy the music out, you know what I'm saying. So so if they co sign you, yeah, you know what I mean, they have a strong base of people that follow them, you know what I'm saying. That's why I love what y'all do so much. Y'all really go out and y'all touch the people. Even though we're doing the Broken play and doing this show. It's like y'all actually go press the flesh and see it and they see it and y'all bio fan roots. That's how you really do something because if it's I don't have a lot invested with you, if I can just Okay, this song I heard the day I susamed it. It's just bumping.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: You got to keep coming a lot of times coming pass to be able to uh, to make me be like, okay, I'm into you now.
Speaker 1: You know. It's just different, you know what I mean. It's just different different. Look what about like with Zack Randolph, like somebody like him, when he was in the city, it was because like he was in the culture and he was here about shout.
Speaker 7: Out to Head Head is money bags, CEO, Head and Randall. ZBO would be always be together. Head was the one that was holding Zo down wherever he went to.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Z Bo always was a real guy, but he's also a guy of the culture. So he like you know, he going he can't remind me like Steven Jackson, you know what I'm saying. Like z Bo is kind of like that kind of baller like where he like, you know, really be in great shat with the culture. So he would be around me when I'm putting out Yo Gotti and doing records with me Yo Gotty eight Ball and skinning Pimp, but putting out he was around, so he's peeping all this is going on, and then he got the plug. He got z Bo you know what I mean? Who worth more than z Bo paying people like bills in Memphis? Like he just was that he's a real good dude. So he gives Head the ability to be able to start the label Endless Entertainment, and they picked up Bag, you know what I mean. And from there it just didn't It went crazy because with music, if you got a bag, has a different voice, Yo got he has a different voice. I always say, like even when I was doing my think on the rap side, it's like having a different voice that you recognize. I think that's part of it of being having a different voice, not sounding the same as everybody else because you listen to music, so it's like you know, you listen to it. So if your voice is the main key, then when you got a bag to put with the music, because at that time, it's like you could be online and doing all that stuff, but it's something different than when you really having it and you can put it in people's face once again, pressing the flesh, making fans.
Speaker 3: That's what Bagnom will do.
Speaker 7: Badroom goes to the fares and pass our CDs pull up in them cars Zbo pull all them cars out and make that impression and touch those people. And that's how he came up. And like you know, and now they they up up.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's like music. Just I remember it was probably like two thousand and fifteen, two thousand, this before bad really pop. It was our homewor material. He used to try to get me and like he'll tell me fly all us about money Bag.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So but like Terrio, like he like if he know you, he gonna play all your music. So anybody so like anybody else, like we I never really listened to whoever you're talking about. He was like, man, you gotta listen to money Bag. I never checked it out. I checked that ship out on my own, like he wrong nigga like that. I was like, nigga, you one for thirty nigga, This nigga like that.
Speaker 7: No, bag Bag is raw bad voices, bro, Memphis is good about like I said, having good vocals voices could think about it. Glorilla I produced on her album Get That Money. But it's just one goal shout out of that, you know what I'm saying. Like she but she got that voice, like her voice is just different, you know what I mean. Dolf had a different voice. Key Clock has a different like tone and voice when he go do his thing and his hype in his turn Black Youngster has a had a different twang with what he's doing. Like I just think, like Memphis is full of different voices, and I think if you got that going for you, and then the Beasts. A lot of things with Memphis is the beats. Memphis has always had to be, always had to beat. We always had the beasts, and these beasts Beasts were from Memphis producers that are really from the streets of Memphis. So the sound sounds with Memphis. So now you got like, hit kid, you know what I'm saying, who's doing this thing? You got take Keith, Take Keith. Fuck these niggas up for a while now saying take Keith is from Memphis. So you got you got these great producers that are making records from Memphis. That's why my guy right here the wrong pain. He We just got we got a jon On, We got Elie Chopper, New johnk coming symbol. We like I like Symber too, of y'all. Yeah, we got We had them on the podcast last season and we got a record with him. Oh my god, bro, this record is, Oh my god, this record is crazy. But like you know, he's a producer and and he raps in it and he does the podcast, so he got multiple hustles.
Speaker 1: So it's like, how y'all, how y'all joined up?
Speaker 3: I picked too much.
Speaker 1: Back when he was at Tennessee State, he was in nineteen, Like, he had a song. He was at TSU. He went TSU.
Speaker 7: He had a song called a hard Head. It was like a dance that was popping back in the day. And I went up to the TSU. He was from Memphis, he was going TSU. And when I went up there and he had his own budget, was like, man, I'm trying to take his dance and go get this young out here or whatever.
Speaker 3: I said, I can help you with it. Put on bt R back when the park was still going on and he was young.
Speaker 7: The other day he popped the j off of TSU and you know, they just took off of TSU and he was performing it with the band.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and that's different. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Time shout out my boy to h on the record with a like And we were performing time at the um May class with the t.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just.
Speaker 7: He could he making them beats, so I would get them beats. Like he had a song with plays we did Blue Dirty and Don Tripp. He always had beats. Triple Yahn's hard Duns, Hard Done Hard Yeah, Jelly roll like Jed, he did a producer record Me and Jelly row general number one country artists out now you know what I'm saying. But it's like we did a rap song with him when he was still rapping, so it's like I've been going, he'd been back. So it's like when she when she moved to to Hereton, Atlanta, it was like all right, bro, let's go ahead and like you know what i mean, put it together. But I'll always be used to be able to God to help me, use me to help people all the time they craft or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I'm cool with being that individual.
Speaker 7: Whether it was your Gotti first album, whether it was you know, whether his producers getting them placements or whatever.
Speaker 1: I love doing this. We talk a lot a ship about Lebron but you you kind of liked that. I'm like like all around, like oh okay, I.
Speaker 3: Listen. I think like the thing is I'm one or too close to none.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 7: I'm always os wise open about like music always even when I was an artist.
Speaker 3: It was like God brought this to me.
Speaker 7: Was like, okay, bro, you FeelA you got a record deal with Universal Motown the same time you got to get record the Universe of Motown. I sent a tape in a rap city and the rap the table was just saying, y'all should do y'all show like this, and I feel like y'all should do this. Man, don't folk Flipp said we want to we want to talk to you about what you sell on this tape, and we want to fly you out. I said, don't worry about it. I'm flying myself out. I can't mind. Met with Stephen Hill and they say you want to host Rap City. I was like, yeah, so I host rap City for like a month, right. But when I went to meet with still g wrong and my first record was meeting after week, you know that sign, I said, he I'm in the host rap City said man, hold on.
Speaker 1: What no, no, no, no, no, you can't host rap City. Gonna think you a host.
Speaker 3: You're a rapper.
Speaker 1: Ain't be known as a whole you know what I'm like.
Speaker 7: So they I end up doing like two weeks worth the episodes when Rick Ross first came in and all that, and they told him I couldn't take the job. But really, at that point, I was like, man, it's TV shit, really easier than than the rap shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want my face. They put in my face one thing to hear voice, and like you can't put a face. Yeah, but it's like you're reaching all markets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, I really wanted to do that, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I just knew that.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's cool, you're gonna be hot for music, and you're gonna always have your fanly with the people that love you for what you do. But man, being in that hot seat for music, Man, you ain't gonna always be in hot seat.
Speaker 1: But you can be.
Speaker 7: Able to make money off your turn your contacts into contracts.
Speaker 3: And that's what I always knew I could do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: If I could be able to say, Okay, cool, bad hot right now, ship bag, I ain't finna come say man bad they do a record with kids, shine, No, I under stay, I put want my old records or here's some new beats. You know what I'm saying, globe here, I gotta beat that. I feel like a work for you. I'm not finna try to make you get on my rap ship. You turn your contacts into contracts, you know what I'm saying. Like you, that's because it's really the people you knowing that you connected, you talk to anyway.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, it's like because it's like, bro, like whatever you need and I'm gonna take it spiritually because i have to do it every time.
Speaker 3: But bro, what whatever you need from God? All right, he's not here.
Speaker 7: He's gonna make some brand new out the sky boom. What it is, it's gonna come.
Speaker 1: Through a person. The blessing you're looking for, the thing you're looking for is gonna come through a person. So that means it's a connect.
Speaker 7: It's a contact, so that contact will turn into a contract. So it's like, Okay, have favored with people, be connected with the source, which is God, so he can provide your resource. A lot of time people be thinking it's them Okay, I'm I'm so challenged man. No, it's about you being connected with the source, listening to his voice, and he will give you the resources okay. And if one resource closed out is okay, he gonna bring you another another source. Because I praise the blessed sore, not the bless singing, because I know that bless scenes can come and go. I know some niggas who went to jail over there two thousand and ten, escalat or whatever, corvette you had to have it right now that now it's twenty twenty three, bead you and you don't want.
Speaker 1: To be in there, mother fucker.
Speaker 7: But because exactly you praising it, that's the blessed scene. You praising the bless scene. I'm praising the blessed sore, you know what I'm saying, So that that'd be more my thing. So I don't have no uh uh, like no no pride, and like, okay, I'm not popping on this side, man, I'm gonna go do something over here.
Speaker 1: I start a podcast, I do anything else.
Speaker 7: Or whatever like this move I'm not I'm not. I ain't doing that, bro. I think that that's what you do. Anything that's not growing is dying.
Speaker 1: I heard y'all talking about life though, you know what I'm saying, Like on who y'all taking pick? Do y'all with the prize pick.
Speaker 7: Like, listen, I'm new. I'm new to the prize picks. I'm new to the thing. I lost a lot, you know what I'm saying, like drawing us Listen, I be losing, and.
Speaker 1: It's like, nae, really, it makes you. It makes you. It make the games funner, though, Nigga, that's the only way I can watch it.
Speaker 7: Listen now, Now I have to have an NFL res on. Y'all tow me a check because I swear I keep bragging about this. I can't watch NFL with that NFL rezon, especially you put the prize pits with it.
Speaker 1: I gotta see all my guys going on. I see everything going on. I chunked my little nephew off the other day. I'm watching the game. It's a blowout. He was like this game. I said, man, you don't shut then for one more catch, one more cat. They shut out the pro listen. I want. I want doing the playoffs. That's how they get you. You win one time when they listen.
Speaker 7: First, I was just like, Okay, what he gonna We're gonna have this. Watch this, nigga, easy, easy, listen. Lebron ain't here, lebronn maybe so mad last year. But and I came back and lebron As he just had to hit another lay up. I said, man that like sometimes we want to.
Speaker 1: Make are y'all trying to come Sometime the nigga sit down early for no reason, no reason. Bro, I seen one nigga. I forgot who it was. Bro. They had him getting one and a half dunk, Like, oh that's all he do. I'm talking the man had a while over and do they thinking about it was Michael Jordans.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm strong. Oh I forgot to miss this. This is a good show to miss so last year.
Speaker 7: Right, you know, I got a My wife has a non profit Autism agg because my son has autism. Shout Autism Advocates dot org. Okay, we different, not less blessed by the best. It's inclusion. It's for these kids, man who we speak a voice for the voiceless because my son is non speaking.
Speaker 1: But he's but you know, he's a community. But he could like communicates.
Speaker 4: We got pad.
Speaker 1: He communicates.
Speaker 7: But like so I do stuff like okay, Grizzlies was like every time the Grizzlies have like this year, I'm doing two things at the Grizzlies. Like during the season, we have like a social media night and then we having like Saint Jude where I'm playing.
Speaker 1: We have time.
Speaker 7: I'll play at halftime at like an All Star game while they don't have time of a real game.
Speaker 3: I actually get a chance to go out there on the court and play.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. You know, you know I want to be a hoop anyway, So I love doing it. So we're doing it again this year in Mars of twenty four. At March thirteen. But uh so last year, I said, Okay, I'm gonna go to these new merch for artism advocates, So said, I want to go to on the front row.
Speaker 1: So I get TV.
Speaker 7: Seats so people could see me with my merch and then they'll put me on the jumbo Tron and all that or whatever so people could buy merch. So John Moran had hurt his hair is uh, his hand last season or whatever, right, so he coming out, you know, and.
Speaker 1: He can adapt everybody. So I just did a fist pump. But I did it and it hurt. Fam Do you know what's that?
Speaker 3: Overtime is the is a website of the.
Speaker 7: Instagram will find my ass up on overtime, bro, because I had that you could tell that, and he did it like he did.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, I feel I was like, damn, you know like white people, white people don't that's when you make them mad. Why the fun? What are you doing? Listen?
Speaker 3: I did that ship and me not regretted.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, something I shouldn't did there, but maybe nothing. Nobody didn't catch that.
Speaker 7: The list immediately sit on overtime like it was like, in fact, he did, he did this right here.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, but he did make it up.
Speaker 7: Because I was like, I was like, damn, I wanted how you feel about it. And then after the game we won this ship. You know what I'm saying. He came back over to me and I had that been hugged me or whatever, and I was like, all right, cool.
Speaker 3: Like cause.
Speaker 1: I bet they ain't post that one listen. I got it. I posted it. Yeah, niggas all love nigga. Yeah, you know you're a real nigga. Didn't hurt that mind, No, it's definitely man.
Speaker 7: But I was definitely like damn, like you know what I'm saying, But they called it though I had a little goal pro on me.
Speaker 1: I was feeling with a go pro and like, man, what are your kind of camera do together?
Speaker 7: But I had a little bit of motherfucker, you know what I'm saying, catching ed thing though, But I love at that front being right there in the game.
Speaker 3: I was talking to bad Lebron.
Speaker 1: I was talking bout Lebron some shit. You tell me a couple like your your stories where you be Like I went too far in oh man ship? How many I went on talking of talking?
Speaker 7: Okay, this one I got one on tape and and I'm gonna send it to you when we get through with this, all right. So so I went to uh, I said my rest and so Cliff he passed away. Now, but I met this cool white dude just sitting the plane, you know what I mean. And we talked about life and love and all that. Just you know, you need some about the plane.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, this MANE said, Man, I don't know why God want me to show you this bro. He showed me his phone. He said, man, I just sold my company today. Man, I sold her for thirty eight million. And he looked at you, showed me a Bank of America. I was like, I got a Bank of America. I've never seen the million numbers. God damn, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm looking like that.
Speaker 7: And he was like, he said, bro, if Memphis made the playoffs, I want you to come see me uh in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: So that that year Memphis made the playoffs. So that's when Tony Allen and z Bo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's when when James Harden was still playing against playing with durand name in Westbrook. So I go out there to the joint, right, and I got, you know, my Memphis shit on, and I took my wife with me or whatever. And Ship we sit in front row, you know what I mean. And we're sitting with Cliff. So you know Memphis. You know this gang going on. I'm reaving for Memphis. So I'm like, I'm talking cast ship on the sideline. They call a follow on my player. I'm getting up, nigga rough. That wasn't no filing ship, right, and then so Bam Durance go to the free throw line getting ready to shoot. It is quiet like that hush challenge that Beyonce and the arena is mute.
Speaker 3: They I said, do what.
Speaker 1: We got, nigga, you know what I'm saying. Listen, that man.
Speaker 7: Turned to me and said, like that right, okay, bam. They started the whole fucking team, man. Folk went on a fucking run. They would beating up beatings by twenty with about twenty every time somebody shot a three.
Speaker 3: Jane Harden that in my face. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Every Westbrook do something, they come right to me.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, talking about like because you're with my wife, I'm like, y'all respect me.
Speaker 1: Was talking with the niggass my wife like cut this ship out, man, you know what I'm saying. But I went heard and so he said that mad that made hit the free throw look at me and said the whole team. And I mean the whole team. Man. They probably laughed so hard in the locker room about that the game they DipEd me up and though and it would love but that they did. Yeah, they needed you, they got Yeah, you Folk got on my ass.
Speaker 3: I poked the bear and.
Speaker 1: Man for I can. I got the ship on film I'm talking about. I'm talking to the restore damn bad on the cars and ship man yelling and ship and all that whatever.
Speaker 3: Ship bro, don't Folk got on my ass.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, they probably be your favorite Memphis team. You were saying, z bow Man, Yeah, Tony Alum was such a beast, bro, Like, it's.
Speaker 4: Just a dull.
Speaker 1: Niggas forgot how good Tony Allen z BO was just long.
Speaker 4: I got Tony Allen two point oh with Marcus smart Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 1: Kobe Tony Allen he did. Yeah, but I'm saying, like for him to just say Tony Allen two point oh.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, you said Reggie Miller is better than James Harden.
Speaker 1: I did not true, that's true. They forgot to Spike. I'll tell you, I think sure Miller was better than than we appreciate. I can't kimfol podcast. Make sure y'all telling what.
Speaker 7: Season two coming and kif pods were going to to be right, Yeah, yeah, we still went. Yeah, yeah, we just did a deal. But we're gonna be the first podcast over there on Toby. So you see a season I have season one on tub then we come back with season two over there, and then we got we got some some of the other surprises coming, man, So we're gonna keep this. I love what we are doing as podcasters and and what we controlling our narrative.
Speaker 3: We the news, nigga, We the media. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We want to say.
Speaker 3: We want to say it.
Speaker 1: Man. Man, y'all had pulled up when we was in Memphis to Colos Millers. Yeah that's good, good.
Speaker 2: All the side, man.
Speaker 1: Man. When Carlos did the podcast with y'all just drop y'all dropping gym like left and right. It be shipped like that that people don't see where it's like, you know what I'm saying, you're gonna get the comedy, you're gonna get the rap, You're gonna get all this what we're talking about. But sometimes niggas gotta hit that real ship well with me and just sitting down and just talking about life and ship, you know what I'm saying, Bigger than just like sports all that type of ship. How y'all explain how y'all met in third ship? Niggas watching like we just like them, nigga, and yeah, keep going, keep going, y'all. Nigga around here about to give up trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 7: And I'm looking at y'all building over here too. Man, Hey, hey man, I love it, man, it's inspiring. It's inspiring.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: It really is, bro, Like you know what I mean, It truly is, bro.
Speaker 7: But my mama used to me, my mama's birthday was today, you know what I'm saying, her heavenly birthday.
Speaker 1: And hang around birthday still a birthday, heavenly birthday. Uh.
Speaker 7: You hang around nine broke people, you be the ten person broke. You hang around nine people just getting to it, You're gonna be a tenth person getting to it. So it's like, look around, see who you around.
Speaker 3: I'm around.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm around. So get what. It's contagious. I gotta fall into it, gotta fall. Do you know how many shows I done got close? They couldn't afford loose Nigga, I love it. They were like, man, lost, ain't coming for that, would you? Yeah. M