Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: But any politicians that promises you that that is actually an asset. For most companies, It's one of the most important investment pools of all time. And that's why even going back to affirmative action, and it's already happened in some cases.
Speaker 4: But even with this rule, and we're going to see a lot more white.
Speaker 3: Citizens attend HBCUs at scale over the next twenty years as well.
Speaker 4: They have to keep that college.
Speaker 3: Student loan bubble or float because if not, if it bursts, it would be one of the biggest crashes in the history of the United States of America. So I know it was a great promise, it was a great campaign point, but no president will ever be able at scale to be will be allowed to forgive student loan, and I wish that it was. I think we have to have a completely different conversation around if college at this price is worth the investment, because college was not always as expensive. Going back to that Sir cap table, if you will, like, if you graduate from undergrad, what is the multiple that you're getting on the degree. A lot of times people will blame it on the students and say, hey, well they're not picking the right major. I know business majors that are coming out in undergrad and there are one hundred and sixty thousand dollars in debt, Then you want them to go get an NBA and not have any great prospects, Like a lot of things in the country needs to change. But the reason why the pricing of school keeps going up because it's one of the few monopolies that still exists that they have legislative power and already in place to make sure that those rules don't change, so that the tranche of money does not get messed with and that liquidity pool for them does not try up.
Speaker 5: So what do you think the immediate economic impact is going to be, right October.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about it. Is that they have to start paying.
Speaker 4: That's why I want to go there.
Speaker 6: The fact.
Speaker 5: So the fact is like October and people are gonna have to start paying for the first time since twenty twentyen And we talked about that, and we talked about you know, payments are frozen, but if you do pay, it is going to go directly to your principle. Some people did take advantage of that. I know a lot of people were like, I'm not paying anything until I hear a decision. Well, now we've heard a decision, and people are going to have to start paying. And people that are coming from out of an economic crisis like the pandemic was, you know, you didn't factor in paying back student loan right, And there's people who have graduated since that. There's been too graduating classes since that, and we know from graduating six months after you graduate that student loan bill is coming, and a lot of people haven't factored that in into their income, their discretionary income.
Speaker 4: And so now what role does that play? Can people not invest and what things are happening.
Speaker 5: So one of the things that President Biden has said is that he's putting plans in right so that it got rejected, but he's putting plans in. One of the things that he announces that there's going to be a one year on ramp for loan repayments, during which borrowers who miss payments won't be reported to the bredit bureaus place in the fold or referred to debt collection agencies.
Speaker 4: That's a one year thing that he's putting in place.
Speaker 5: They're estimating this is gonna be over a two hundred million dollar loss in the first few months of repayment two hundred maybe yea two hundred million, two hundred billion, two hundred billion, not to excuse me, two hundred billion dollar loss in the first few months of the repayment starting because of people not allocating money for this type of repayment. What's your thoughts on the economic impact that the restart is gonna have.
Speaker 4: It's gonna have a huge impact.
Speaker 3: Two things like, you can't blame the end user when or the person who got the loan because they were promised a bill of goods that is not being delivered to them on the back end. We're going to be really honest when they keep saying a job market is stronger than ever. I keep saying, where talk to people that matter. Talk to people at Google, you guys, talk to people. I'm not seeing a proliferation of a jobs from one twenty five to three hundred thousand coming readily available.
Speaker 4: It is not there.
Speaker 3: This three card monte game that they're playing with the job report is a con there are no quality jobs. Okay, put in chat yes if you feel that there are quality jobs in the United States of America right now or no.
Speaker 4: Right and even when you say quality.
Speaker 5: And that's why when you look at the job report, it's really important to see when they say that the jobs are increasing or it beat estimates, look at where the jobs are.
Speaker 4: If you look at the number one place usually its hospitality.
Speaker 5: So we're talking about right, So when we're talking about career that are paying one hundred and fifty to three, how many of those jobs are being created?
Speaker 4: Not many?
Speaker 3: Also, I mean I talked about this earlier. The medium four to one K balance is twenty seven thousand dollars. Credit card debt is at an all time high amongst consumers of all races and all classes. Balances are being held longer than ever. It is showing that our economy is a lot softer or weaker. So why and this is the main reason why they won't announce if we are in recession because if we actually say the United States winning recession, everyone's going to say to hell with the payments because they know from the last recession, if I'm in debt, what good does it do me to pay you five hundred seven hundred one thousand dollars a month and it's not going.
Speaker 4: To make it a dent? And the actual principle, well, the average car payment now is like seven ninety It's crazy, this is insane.
Speaker 3: If this was a business model, everything about America right now as a business model will be broken and upside down.
Speaker 4: It would be like.
Speaker 3: Lucid Motors or something like in twenty twenty hurts like it is upside down and no one wants to say anything.
Speaker 4: Also to the timing of it, when this was ernest, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward and sold is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Being announced that was during an election period, so of course you can't say, well, no, you're going to have to pay your student loans.
Speaker 4: Like politicians are going to lie.
Speaker 3: Like the politicians normally are the guy that says whatever they need to get what they need for that one night.
Speaker 4: Normally. The unfortunate part with these politicians you have to live with it for four years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean he did to his credit, to Joe Biden's credit. I'm a registered independent by the way, so I'm not I don't have any allegiance to any political party. But to Joe Biden's credit, I think she tried to get it through court. The court knocked down. They had it run up and running for a few years. I think it would have been in his interest to actually make sure that it was permanent because that would have definitely helped him on the on the reelection if he wants to run for president again. But this goes back to the court.
Speaker 5: So Supreme Court Roberts is one of the main reasons that it didn't go through. And the reason when you looked at the you know some of the facts that they were saying why they didn't pass it was because the impact that it was going to have on the state of Missouri. So most of the people who have student loans, if you've ever seen Mohilo, you know that's one of the student student lower payment centers. The economic impact that it was going to have on them for the long term would have hindered the State GDP of Missouri.
Speaker 6: And Missouri to show me state, because that's what a loan center is. People are going to lose jobs.
Speaker 5: They're gonna lose money because they're gonna if you forgive let's say you forgive two hundred billion, think about what that does to the economy.
Speaker 6: Of that say, what about the economy for millions of people have it that can't afford their students.
Speaker 5: So this is what I'm saying, Like, when you were looking to it, it's like, yo, damn that people ever think long term. Yeah, but most people not even thinking, like Missouri was the reason. And this is one of the things that they're saying in the court. And their argument was like it actually is going to bring more business, right, because there's over the past two to three years a lot of businesses that relied on student loan repayment, Like Mohgle is not the only one. They've had to go out of business because there was no repayments. The fact that Mohigles still in business tells you, like, yo, they can now run a monopoly because they're the last one standing or one of the few standing. So now all business goes to them. So I mean, these are the type of things that nobody talks about that are happening. Another thing that Biden is trying to do as well, on top of having that one year not reporting to the credit bureaus, is that they're lowering the income base.
Speaker 4: So income base used to be ten per cent of your discretion income.
Speaker 5: They're cutting that down to five, which means obviously the more you make, if you're paying five percent as supposed to ten, there's some cash available to yourself. So that's another one of those things that they're trying to do. Hopefully something gets passed. I have student loan. I was sitting here like, hey, let's see what happens. But you know, I'll do my everyday citizen thing and try to do the right thing when it comes to this.
Speaker 6: I mean, it comes down. I don't know about the Missouri thing. I think that might just be it comes down the money. It comes down the money. I don't care if it's New York City, Missouri, Alaska, Hawaii. There's billions of dollars that would have been lost if these loans were forgiven. So this is banks and institutions and pension funds, everybody that's putting pressure on the politicians and judges anything like, look you, if you do this, we're gonna lose billions of dollars. Common sense. Nobody wants to lose billions of dollars, Just billions of dollars on the line.
Speaker 4: That's the common sense man.
Speaker 6: Things get moved.
Speaker 4: But when they have to report, they got to find a reason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can say anything.
Speaker 4: So this is like literally, this is what they're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and who knows how much money they were making on the float of those billions as well. There's so much stuff going on, like a municipality side too, if any kind of inducements for giving out or let's say, I don't know if this is true, but like say hypothetically, if they're making three to five percent off of it per year and that's keeping another fund up, like you can't just have that money leave a pool and then all of a sudden, like those dispersements are not going anywhere. If anyone thinks that billions of dollars is coming into organization and they're just put it in a zero percent interest account somewhere, it's not fucking happening. It's not it's not happening at Spotify. It's not happening. That Netflix rumble nowhere nowhere because if so you think the ESPN layoffs for a lot, let that student loon forgive this had happened, it would have been the list of the top two complex make that list who would have got laid off.
Speaker 6: Ya want to y'all want to make a list the top twenty. You know, all these all these lists about the best hip hop group and the best rapper and the best producer and the best answer make that list. Start with the top Culture Vulture list and then work your way down.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, so we start with the Black Voltures. I still want to do the Vultures Tour.
Speaker 6: The Villains and Vultures Tour hit the like Biden and share.
Speaker 4: Shout to Adam twenty two. I would never but it's like Boogie Knight's part too. Boy on it if it's all funny games when it's in the movie and tell us your life Listen.
Speaker 3: In Investment has considered that that's a credit to false swap for real.
Speaker 4: That's a different kind of the.
Speaker 5: Volt of a lifetime Anyway, Better Bay Forward, better man than me.
Speaker 3: Wow, my graduates from my school being force back drop drop Mike Drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.