Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, welcome, welcome, everyone from across the I would say United States, but ship were world wire with this ship everybody across the world.
Speaker 2: I don't know what time it is today or the night that you're tuning in, but we would like to welcome you to the sports podcast that they have started to call Broken Play. Here we have Reggie Ball to my right. We have Marcel I never know marcella last name. We have him to my right. We have that in the back where he's going to stay. We have Event to the left, and we have Greg Dunkdoff and dom Is in his director seat. Have some troubling news. Anybody who better with the forty nine ers. You're in trouble. If Pat Mahme daddy done got locked up, Nigga is up, Nigga, that was all Pat Mahme needed to see. You want to lock my daddy up before the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Man, nigga?
Speaker 2: Please? Oh man, you finna go throw for six hundred yards? Man, Man, I gotta stop, bro cause they told me don't put this out. Pat Mahome, daddy said that you thought he was God. Damn had a d d W I d U or whatever you want to call it if you thought he had one. Last week he said please do not follow him after the super Bowl. He said he gonna have all that shit on him. No, well, I think they targeted that man. Man, what'd you think Richie sound about?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, Uh, he's a high profile guy, talk a lot of ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean at the top of the game.
Speaker 4: Uh, sun going back for I think number three right, yeah, for sure, Uh, back to back. So he's under that spotlight. Man, So he definitely got eyes on him. So that that didn't happen by mistake. But you gotta be a little more careful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's not his first offense, it's his third time.
Speaker 2: But this is the first time. Like it hit the media like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I never because.
Speaker 2: They never put it out like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But my thing is, bro, what you want him to do? Like as a dad, Bro, my son going to another super Bowl and let's let's shine like on this. We ain't never saying we want people to drive drunk or something like that. But I'm glad nobody got hurt. But nigga, he's celebrating his son. If you have if you have a goddamn strong gas, Red Rock Ginger real. You blow you would get it man of Red Rock Genel, be strong as a motherfucker, you will get it to uh you blow off that ship. Jena is strong nigga, don't rely so who knows? And he really was drunk? I don't know. I'm not gonna say he was. Ship. But if he want to celebrate his son, let him celebrate his motherfucker son.
Speaker 3: Man, here's released on ten thousand dollars bond.
Speaker 2: Man that he probably had that he had that nigga, You gotta know who we talking about. You don't think he being in the stand. He bet on fir downs. His dad is a real nigga. He gotta keep a twenty on him, just the bet. I like my son right here for a first down? Who he gotta show it? He probably man. He probably trying to pay the dollars up. Man, I'm pata holes here. You see the name on the license?
Speaker 3: Is he my name on the license?
Speaker 2: Nigga probably riding around with the baseball jerseys on kick and ship. I fuck with Pat mahone. Get that nigga super Bowl commercial that's on the way, daddy, Yeah, Pat, that what you do? Put your dadd in one of them all state commercial nigga, we want to see more of Pat mahone senor nobody won't see you. And Kelcey nigga. Kelse ain't got no motherfucking then they already I'm talking about it. They done gave Kelsey the hair cut, the fase.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I missed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a whole news cycle about like Barbara saying getting the Kelsey. No, Kelsey's like, nah, bro, this this is not my ship, Like this is a fade. Bro, it's been out for a long time, like y'all tripping. But that's crazy the white news man.
Speaker 2: But they not used to the ship. But they're like, bro, when now it super cuts, it's it'sa be a hole. It's gonna been a whole frenzy. Now the whole barber chart finna change, it's gonna be Kelcer all over that motherfucker boy side, different side, Yeah, don showing different sides man. Super Bowl Sunday, This the biggest night. This is what everybody been waiting for. You got seventeen weeks plus the preseason, plus the post a. Hey, this is what all of it come down to. Come on Man, it gets no bigger than this. If you not on prize picks right now, forget the sideline, forget the game. You gotta be on prize pick just for Sunday. This where it counts. If you've been losing all year, This where you get your big win at. I don't care if you down to your last three dollars at nineteen cents. This way you get it back. And if you ain't never signed up, this is where you always could come through. Anything you put up to one hundred dollars, they gonna match it. Where you're gonna do that at on Super Bowl they offering this. All you gotta do is put the cold broken play and you're gonna win some money on Super Bowl Sunday forgetting.
Speaker 3: The halftime show.
Speaker 2: Halftime, you gonna make another wager and get second half. Say they ain't doing nothing all first hand, second half, they gotta do something. Maybe they need an usher the pumpamnp Maybe they needed to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, now they.
Speaker 2: Ready take DEEPO. Samuel over receiving over Russian is super Bowl. He finished show out. Pat mahons. You know we don't pick nothing less. We don't disrespect Pat mahon take more for him. Super Bowl Satnday. Ain't no better way that we proppably in nineteen forty two on the last football game of the season. It's when it mattered. It's available in over thirty states. But you out there in Las Vegas for the game. Unfortunately you can't do it out there. Rob your ass Arizona. Put your wages in man. Come on, let's go get this prize pick money. Go to prize Pick right now. And if you don't signed up, get somebody in your family to sign up, and you split them. You split the money with them. Think you come on, broken plate promo code. Let's get this money super Bowl Sunday. But in good news that you're saying, it is Super Bowl Week, it's time to lock no fucking trying.
Speaker 3: To lock in. Bruh, I need a winner. It's been tough.
Speaker 2: So the bedlines changed, change, it didn't change.
Speaker 3: It's still one and a half Niners plus one and a half chiefs.
Speaker 2: Now, this is what we gotta figure out. Has what's what's the majority of the public going with? Can you see that some some sites to show you that, yeah, I gotta pay for that.
Speaker 3: No, no, you ain't gotta some of them.
Speaker 4: I don't know which ones I'm gonna tell you that, but some of them do show you with what side is a heavily favor or where the most of the money is going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm telling you now, Bro, I would just have to take home money.
Speaker 3: Come on, man and be a fool, not too Hey, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Forty nine ers, you win, you win, But I just I just went better against Pat Bro.
Speaker 5: They've been underd dollars the whole postseason.
Speaker 2: Right, whole whole season. Yeah, old season when they had that little rocket start, niggas start counting them out.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing seventy who of the money of Kansas City. I don't know something different that's on bat MGM, on draft kings. Yeah, the only thing. The only thing though.
Speaker 2: You gotta think a lot of people see they like shit. I don't know who you think got a better defense? I say this is Baltimore and forty nineers. Who think got the better defense?
Speaker 5: Baltimore the forty nine ers. Yeah about nicking Nick, ain't too much.
Speaker 4: Ain't too much separation between Baltimore, San fran or.
Speaker 5: Kansas City right now? Kansas City defense going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes they are. They don't get enough. They don't get enough credit. But I'm trying to see what they seeing. Well, we won't change the line. We still got the forty nine ers flavor because you remember we saw this with Michigan. That's how many kind of explained with the Michigan Washington game. But shit, sometimes Vegas just don't get it right.
Speaker 3: But I doubt they lose like that.
Speaker 2: They were like, shit, we got enough money from these niggash Kadarius Tony saying he is number one receiver when he gets the ball, Cadarius Tony instead of y'all chasing around Pep Mahome singer, get that boy checked out? Get Cardarius Tony the fuck checked out? Test that nigga for cocaine? Cow man, Bro, Can we just get a little highlight reel of all Cadarius Tony fuck up while I'm talking? Look, just play this on the clip while he talking like Tony Bro, just it's super Bowl week, nigga, Just hey, bro, get your ring and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Now. Bro?
Speaker 2: We all when you go saying you the number one receiver nigga, nigga? How when?
Speaker 3: Where? Where?
Speaker 2: What's the five ws?
Speaker 3: English? When?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: Why? Shut up? Nigga.
Speaker 2: At least you could have deal. Go take Pat Mahome senor charge. That's how you show you the number one receiver.
Speaker 4: Registered that the best kitchen would have been the best catcher season.
Speaker 2: For straight up man. I ain't been to the wall on that too long because that's stupid. I don't even know how they received, but I know Tony was right.
Speaker 3: Rice he been, that's the one folk Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Before yeah, Kelsel tight end. But that's your number one receiver for the Nigga. We talk a lot about, but check or running the ball, Nigga. He's a better receiver than you, Tony, for real this year, at least Nigga.
Speaker 5: I got the.
Speaker 3: Most bet player props. Uh, it's Brock pretty over twelve and a half rushing yards, Isaiah Pachecko over sixty six and a half rushing yards, Travis Kelsey over seventy and a half receiving yards, and Brock Perry that throw intercept, and mccaffe to rush over eighty seven and a half rushing yards. So some betting props right now that people are betting on, and I think it's broke.
Speaker 2: After we shot out so Washington commanders, how Dan Queen is head coach.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm I don't know what these franchises are going, These organization organizations are going just recycling these coaches. Man, I don't I don't get it this. I guess that's beyond me. But I do like to hire with the the o C. Really, I like to hire because I like him. I'm a fan of them.
Speaker 3: But I don't like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like old boy getting kicked out of that so fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and now he really ain't got no job right because everybody, yeah, everybody rocking and rolling.
Speaker 3: He can land somewhere, but it's a demotion. Wherever he goes is going to be, which is sad because.
Speaker 2: Game take your ad back to Kansas City.
Speaker 5: He chose to lead to Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: He did that to better himself, to get that, you know, because he's underneath Andy Reid and Andy Reed's calling the play blah blah. But and I think Washington commarience had a high power offense, very young.
Speaker 2: But look, it's all about I felt like Andy Reid was gonna hand over the rains to him and to read ain't. Oh who knows how long he want to coach, but ship I thought eventually he'll be like ship, Bro, you had.
Speaker 5: Sooner than later for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just gotta get it under the under the underneath that shadow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look what they got his ad unemployed sometimes.
Speaker 3: What do you like about Kingsbury?
Speaker 4: Uh, just the innovation He's coming from the college ranks, and I like everybody everywhere that he's gone. You like, you're seeing a lot of what the players are responding to with the spread type offenses, the the optional type of reeds, if you will, and it's it's just more of wide open game for the players, the quarterbacks and receivers especially.
Speaker 5: But I just like the numbers he put up everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: Everywhere he's been, every quarterback he's had, they put up numbers, Bro, But.
Speaker 3: They ain't winning, Bron.
Speaker 5: It's his third year in the league, I think, third.
Speaker 3: Fourth, I mean twenty one as a Cardinals head coach.
Speaker 2: But you got a lot of that time he didn't have. That's the player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: We talking about the franchise.
Speaker 3: Come on, Bro, I understand that he hasn't been that successful wherever he's been. Even at Texas Tech when he had Pat Mahomes, they weren't that good.
Speaker 4: They were an average team in the big Again, you're talking from my offensive state of mind. Numbers, they putting up points. Mahomes got some records that you that probably won't ever be touched again. As far as throwing the ball, passing yards, uh, in passing touchdowns. In the season, he set the bar as far as just running up the score, running up the yards. Again, it all comes down to wins and loses. Wins and losses. Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: But but he's not in that position because he's an OC now right. But he was an oct He's coming from USC. He was Kayler Williams OC at USC, and we all said Taylor Williams kind of had a down year this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I still like power. It's a power move.
Speaker 4: And you know how that ship goes, Bro, Like it's it's it's the numbers game. Uh, he's favored some way somehow, you know what I mean? You call it what it is, because again, what's my boy name from Kansas City?
Speaker 5: Eric?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't They didn't do bad. Sam Howell actually looked good. He had a lot of bright spots this past season. You know what I'm saying. But again, Bro, it's this is this is still a business at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: A few games I watched Washington, Eric played calling it's still like he's still innovator with his ship, like he's sprinkling some of those trick players.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 2: But you remember Lashan McCoy had that he's talked about him. He said, he don't know, I have talked to players, so I don't know if that got something to do with it. But damn damn Quinn didn't get that nigga shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, I respect you, but I'm going this I'm going this route.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even want to try.
Speaker 3: It's like they they wish that route. It seems like to try to get Caleb to come to Washington. They got the number two pick. They may trade up to go number one.
Speaker 2: Who knows, but that that might just you might just hit it that that Yeah, that clears that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And Caleb posted a picture of his coach like he said, congrats gang, like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that nigga be in Washington.
Speaker 3: You just from and he's screaming.
Speaker 2: You've been screaming for the longs. I don't want to go to Chicago. In fact, they don't want his anyway. They don't want him in Chicago. What a few niggas I know, I ain't talking about the organization. Carl Weathers Man aka Apollo Creed if you know about Rocky nigga has hurt me, Bro because I know the movie called Rocky, but I always wanted to follow the whoops ass Bro. I always was apollow creed Man. The nigga was flashy in the ring.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yes, yea, I ain't never see that.
Speaker 5: Dealing from the predator.
Speaker 3: What else? Yeah, okay, it was in Mandalorian. Recently he's probably been of the night Ship.
Speaker 2: He probably.
Speaker 3: He played in the league. Yeah, played for the Raiders NFL line back a few years.
Speaker 2: Damn squished over at it. It ain't looked back since? Man, well big r P do Apollo I mean Carl wethers A k Apaulo creed Man Man?
Speaker 3: What does a donas do?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Who the dona's Creed? Oh, nigga, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't never one No when first name nigga that knew the movie? What are you talking about? I said, nigga, I stopped watching rock as a three. I don't know about the mother niggas. I forgot Creed was about that. Man. Best and worst super Bowl of all time? To me, I would say the best super Bowl I ever seen. Bro, I would have to say Seattle versus New English. Yeah, when it was a shocking moment type ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that made me mad.
Speaker 2: Let me think what even Saint Louis versus Tennessee one of the two.
Speaker 5: That was one of the ones.
Speaker 3: For you when the Yeah, that's my favorite. That's my favorite. Also jan Jackson halftime show the Carolina and the Patriots, I never forget. That's pretty that's pretty awesome. Man.
Speaker 2: I was a young nigga, but I've been watching porns, so that ship didn't do nothing.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's Janet Jackson.
Speaker 2: Let the paints drop. That was my top to let that market Hayes.
Speaker 3: Worst super Bowl respectfully, respectfully, worst super Bowl probably be that Patriots and Rams super Bowl that was here. That's just it was horrible.
Speaker 5: Oh there.
Speaker 2: No Atlanta Patriots and it was golf and Todd Girl against that Patriots team.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, damn, it's almost almost forgot about it.
Speaker 3: That was Bro that was born, that was born seventeen thirteen.
Speaker 2: Right, No, that was good.
Speaker 5: Yeahs or something like that.
Speaker 3: Boy, that was a good one. I'm not saying that was a good super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good super Bowl. We ain't talking about what was bad for you, nigga were talking about bad like.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, like born to watch, born to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that Carolina versus Denver, that ship was born to watch from beginning to end.
Speaker 3: That ship was Denver versus Seahawks. When Seahawks killed.
Speaker 4: Them, like though, yes, I did, like because they went crazy that that team, that Seattle team might be one.
Speaker 5: Of the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they should have exactly they had that.
Speaker 4: Peyton Manning was at the top of the mountain at that time. So to see them just whooped their ass, it was it was kind of satisfying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what you flip. Yeah, So it's been some good I think.
Speaker 3: This this should be a good Do you think this will have a good outcome? This one last one.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a classic, bro, this is gonna be a classic. I really do think this is just going down. This is gonna be one.
Speaker 2: You got the characters you want. You got st Bow huh, Yeah, you got de Bo out there, man, you got Pat and Kelsey Taylor Swift game.
Speaker 3: It's just a whole lot of things going on. Number thirteen. You've been seen that sh online?
Speaker 2: What number thirteen?
Speaker 3: Like Taylor Swiss favorite numbers thirteen? All this ship adding up to thirteen thirteen hours from Tokyo to the super Bowl, like it's been coming from.
Speaker 2: You taking that research. This some ship I would now have long to know. I don't get what fuck by man, I'm thinking you better saying I'm thinking some ship thirteen, y'all of Tokyo.
Speaker 3: What the fuck they gotta do with the super Bowl? She's flying from Tokyo to with that big flying from the game's on the eleventh two plus eleven thirteen.
Speaker 2: Washing the show, y'all bitch of comeing that fuck ship on the pane. Speaking of ship, y'all, motherfucker crazy, y'all had naga.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Hey, do the upload faster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got he got the episode, So it's working. There you go, it's working, Damn boy, y'all crazy as motherfucker. That nigga nagel man about that ship. Boy, that nigg gonna start watching the episode. Now he's gonna start editing that ship itself. Hey, I saw y'all, motherfucker with DM and me. Bro the Karmen Brown Uh interview ed, will be dropping soon. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: They said that ship was quick as he Nigga Nigga d me.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's fucked up, Bro. I thought you were realer than that. You ain't even let the man speak. You were scared. He was going, Man, I ain't just gotta ship ship on the app. The interview coming, motherfucker.
Speaker 5: It dropped already.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't dropping.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, you can tell who got the app and who don't.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't drop yet. The NBA they changed the ship out of trade you man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a crazy damn Oh shout out of.
Speaker 2: Bud Dupree Man Nigga sent to Jersey in like a real yeah, hey son, think we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Get it first forty eight.
Speaker 2: Were gonna get it, Manilla on the way. It's on the motherfucking way.
Speaker 3: This is a game, Jersey, Yeah, game one, shine, and we.
Speaker 2: Will get renewed for season three. That bitch, we will be at the crib. We're frame for that motherfucker. Noah shout out to him, man, Yeah, but tryon man, I don't know what they got against Treyon.
Speaker 3: Why y'all don fun with him?
Speaker 2: Bro Bro, ain't no way. He ain't in the All Star.
Speaker 3: Game twenty seven and ten past two years. But Eastern Conference got some killers at guard of course.
Speaker 2: Marcel, I'm not. I'm not saying they don't. But Trey Young if we were just talking numbers, yeah, and we're talking popularity that nigga.
Speaker 3: Is in both. He had the second highest votes in the East as between anyone.
Speaker 5: I can't name me the guard, yeah, thank you. Yeah, uh, he's.
Speaker 3: No name me the guard.
Speaker 2: Reserve, name me the reserves that are guards.
Speaker 3: Brunton, Maxie, Mitchell, Michell Thurn the East the number two second.
Speaker 5: But which his numbers points rebounds.
Speaker 3: Finest numbers. Okay, because and be ain't gonna put and be out, Okay, tell me this, but still like it's still none of them niggas y'all name.
Speaker 2: Are bigger stars than Trey And when I say that, them niggas ain't even got a shoe. Treyon't got a shoot.
Speaker 3: You can't judge about Mitchell has a shoe.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen no nigga with no Donovan Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Shoe you're not a hooper, nigga.
Speaker 2: If ill was, I want to see why the fuck you got on some don got some nice. I ain't picking on nigga. Win no Donovan Mitch. I don't see shoes. Niggas are rock back.
Speaker 3: He chasing them. You don't chase, yeah, Bro, Now he don't.
Speaker 2: When he come off that pick and roll. Bro, he see what's open. Either he got damn take or he dropping off. That's all he's doing. I already know when he see things they're gonna like. Man, I gave you that fuck nigga one hundred dollars. Nigga killed. He want to kill me, man, tray Yon, allowed to slap your hand. Man, ain't adding this ship.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Let Trey head Trey be care when you get a hundred two man. Niggas ain't really give me a hundred niggas. Tray Yon just got Eastern Comfort Player of the week.
Speaker 3: They've been in the hospital hooping.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: They Lakers beat Lakers Sons.
Speaker 2: Sixty four percent behind three point game. Which game nigga back for the week? Oh ship, there ain't no game. Ain't the motherfucking week.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: They've been hoping.
Speaker 2: So look, Hawks have been doing better, they still get.
Speaker 3: Rid of, uh jont John, I hope not.
Speaker 5: I like going to the game Washington.
Speaker 3: You like watching saying.
Speaker 2: Ship who won't Compella nobody you can get hurrid.
Speaker 3: Of for what? Compella do what he's supposed to do, pick and roll and throw a love rush. I don't know. I don't. The Hawks are in very interesting predicament, man, because you hear rumors about trade. I don't want to be there. Like he bought a house in La, he wanted to play. He loves how Wenby plays. You hear rumors about them trading to Johntay. But this past week they've been really like hooping, but trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: It's them niggas really cool though. I never really see them niggas interact. No, yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't see them niggas cool on the court though. Find us a clip of them niggas even just dapping up.
Speaker 3: How do they do something good?
Speaker 2: Them niggas walked separate.
Speaker 3: Way when Den hit that when he looked off Trey when they played the magic and hit that game winner, Tray's energy is like it wasn't really hype, Like he was like, that's what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey, Damn, I agree with you on that. Sometimes you might be around the motherfucker too long. You you don't you can't show you happy all the time. But if a nigga hit a game winning shot, I don't give a funk. If I've been you all fucking your nigga, I'm excited to hit the guy and win.
Speaker 5: The shot on good teams, on good teams if I.
Speaker 2: Fu with But if I don't fuck with your nigga, you could have just you could have won the championship. I'm in the locker room, like Kyrie Cole, we did it. He showed you didn't fuck with Lebron where that nigga was at, he wouldn't celebrate with Lebron.
Speaker 3: You was right cold when that happened. Like Kyrie Demon touched the trophy, damn, because I was clipping off. I was clipping off that game for some project, and I'm looking like, Yo, Kyrie Demon touched the trophy and he like one of that ship, like Lebron had the trophy the whole time, and like I'm like, bro, this is kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: That when it probably hit him, he was like, no matter what I do, word facts, this this Nigga ship. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that be the difference with that. So yeah you uh, Trey might get in because you said and be damn that fucked up in bed, got hurt man. That might mess up his MVP.
Speaker 3: Oh it is most most definitely because he sixty.
Speaker 2: He definitely was back to back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way he's hooping, he's averaging more points than minutes. Dang this year crazy.
Speaker 2: Ship, So now do it automatically go to yokics.
Speaker 3: SGA hooping SGA's it's really he going crazy?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: You throw Luca there unless they don't have a better record. Okay, see no heiny that.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at you with Luca. I watched that motherfucker live.
Speaker 5: It's seventy three.
Speaker 2: Hit seventy three on the Hawks if they want to give.
Speaker 3: The Luca get to him now, and fucking Curry hit sixty on them motherfuckers. Yep, he lost, but sixty like one thing about it.
Speaker 2: Now, any player who feel like they could hoop and score, they can't wait to play the Hawks in that limit. They're like, Bro, it's somebody that a ring though, Bro, that ship like the new Madison Square Guard. What Nigga's gonna come with their a game.
Speaker 8: I ain't coming fucking around no more. Yeah, I can't come go to the club and all that.
Speaker 2: Social media ship out now it were used to them. Niggas could got there and walk out of Magency and go straight. Now with all this Papa Roshi taking pictures, you can't do that ship. Uh, Klay Thompson not closing games out, he can't. Kaminga is motherfucking balling.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: See we had los on the show. Lo said is when niggas grow they hair. Kaminga is not no nigga.
Speaker 3: He what he is African? He the opposite.
Speaker 2: When he cut his hair, that nigga went motherfucking So it's some some ship is reversed progress. When that nigga cut his ship.
Speaker 3: What that nigga went going crazy? Bro? Yeah, mad me pay attention to him. And you like African for real, nigga. You you know what I'm saying. But sometimes you americanized African speak like the African Africa.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for sure. I seen when he was eating on the bench one day.
Speaker 3: What it was different.
Speaker 2: Like that was crazy niggas. You a snack nigga, That bigg had a full million over that big great I think this song with an F. I don't know what they called. He was, Yeah, we had Carmel Brown last week and Marcel's in here. Both of them said, Doc Rivers deserve it. They're right. He started off one in three. Uh, that's the Doc Rivers.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: Word. They had a horrible loss on the top. You talk, came back down by twenty and b I know Griffin and.
Speaker 2: How watching that ship like this word, y'all thought that ship was sweet.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Doc said he's gonna give him the All Star want to stand the ring too, He's gonna give uh he said up, yeah, he said, its gonna give them then all Star bonus and his All Star ring which is here.
Speaker 5: But them boys still look bad. Don't give it them.
Speaker 3: That's solid.
Speaker 2: Let the Digg come to the game and shit on the bench with you.
Speaker 3: Bro, Bro, I don't understand because Cleveland's number two. Now, why can't, like Cleveland's head coach be walking number one. No, they're not Boston's number one and Missoula can't. You can't do back to back years. At the time, Milwaukee was number two, so Dot became Eastern Conference coach. Now they already got.
Speaker 2: They already gotta buy flights and pay for travel, Marcella. They can't change the ship at the end. Yeah, Dan, I don't see my nigga thing running production, so I know how that ship go. Like, you can't just switch up back the lab it, bro, Brandon Miller bit.
Speaker 3: Hooper bro for real real. He had like back to back thirty plus point nights.
Speaker 2: And he been shooting behind that three point line, and.
Speaker 3: He been being the leader. Y he made a layup?
Speaker 2: Okay, the first of what marshaid, what you can't be no damn leader for no sorry, goddamn leader for the nigga. You take your hands down. You're being a leader. He ain't being no leader for them niggas. Man, nigga had a good game. Now you can tell them niggas shit the fuck up. That ain't being no leader. You had a good game. I don't want to hear shit he did after he did a layup. He's been though trade Dad line February eighth, Who needs to make a move the Lakers?
Speaker 5: Why you saying that, bro?
Speaker 4: It looks like they like each other now, as as you know, opposed to what we said. What you said about the Hawks.
Speaker 2: Bro, Nah, they got a.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I will say that about the Lakers. Lakers got a fake ass teams. And when I say flake, I ain't saying that there's some flake niggas. I'm saying they'll dap you up and know you ain't getting traded tomorrow. They don't care about that ship Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just they just man.
Speaker 2: Look Bro, there's gonna be a lot of cameras. No, I don't fuck with you, and you don't fuck with me. But you hit that game winning shot from the hook.
Speaker 8: All right, Yeah, Bron, don't fuck with d Loo for real, Bron, don't.
Speaker 3: Nobody like him?
Speaker 2: Niggah a shot, Bron, heap.
Speaker 5: I counted butt it out too, he bought here.
Speaker 3: They six and two in the last eight game.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, they lost to the Hawks.
Speaker 8: Though they should give up reason, Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: They won't give him up. We need an All star back. I'm like, Bro, he ain't an All star.
Speaker 2: He nice, but come on, bro, if Austin Reids who black that nigga would not be in the league.
Speaker 3: Stop it. Isaiah Thomas, that what it said about Bird? Who back then? Who said that? Isa Thomas said, like if he was black, Bird was black, he wouldn't get all the recognition he gets now it.
Speaker 2: Would Yeah, you know, I I got a new fine respect for Larry Bird, But he wouldn't be like how they were saying Larry Bird was the best. Like, Bro, if you give, he wouldn't have got that minute, that that much of a spotlight if he was black in Boston. Bro, he wasn't the first player in Boston Hooper.
Speaker 3: He was white.
Speaker 2: Now this is somebody we could put on TV and say, this is our team, this is our leader. Nigga Austin Reeves is not he cool?
Speaker 3: Solid? He not?
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I could name you ten white players way better than Austin Reeves that came and he ain't get this much line like he just with with l A that nigga not better than JJ Reddy. He not better than Mike Miller.
Speaker 3: Nigga de niggas was hooping. Yeah, they Austin reasoncond this third or fourth year.
Speaker 8: They should get Bruce Brown.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, look, if we could trade Bruce Brown for Austin Reasons Austin.
Speaker 3: Reeves is who you thought he was, then I'm trading that immediately. Who Yeah brids Brown?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Why not valuable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they get him for, just get rid of.
Speaker 3: We're not saying, but then he will be on the trade block for sure. Yeah, I think someone should trying to get Grant, Jeremy Grant for sure rocked from Portland. They ain't doing ship. They can bridges bridges. He's hooping, Damn.
Speaker 5: I forgot about it.
Speaker 3: I know y'all love him.
Speaker 2: Jaylen Johnson, he's staying.
Speaker 3: He's nice.
Speaker 8: He's untouchable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's staying.
Speaker 8: Trading him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's on the rookie country.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's untouchable.
Speaker 3: Bro, he's been hooping.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that, I know Jayleen Johnson, like, man, that nigga listen, Like.
Speaker 3: God damn, why he's been hooping, bro. That's why they got rid of John Collins, because they knew that what they had with the James Johnson now they got rid of college. He was ship.
Speaker 2: Damn man, that nigga had. Shout it out broken play with Uh yeah, shout out John John?
Speaker 3: What's up with this ship?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: How the fun you let? The best thing they ever happened to this organization? Speaking of who fucking was man the whole god damn broken place squad, y'all went out there to see Jordia Tech up North Carolina. How that was, man, Yeah, a lot of fun. Yeah, man, damon start him. I said, y'all niggas welcome to come back anytime.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Shout out coach, Man, shout out of coach, showed us a great time, got us tickets, and Reggie bar got all the love.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, shaking white hands. Many liked ball one to him.
Speaker 5: Now they just putting on true celerity, got you two of it.
Speaker 3: We tried to get on the court like we was like they wouldn't let us on the court, and it's like.
Speaker 10: Oh you were, jeez walking up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had the nice little satin jacket on. Never seen it.
Speaker 4: We had an amazing time with the team. Man, it was it was it was his story ship. They were you want to see what number three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody saw that coming either.
Speaker 3: We did from the gig second half half money line, Georgia Tech bro take it. I'm a I'm a U n C fan, right yeah, I mean you see a fan, but I was the Tech fan that day. But that was rocking all U n C fans. It was more un it was rocking. Yeah, but that game was rocking.
Speaker 2: Who the best Georgia Tech basketball player all time, all time.
Speaker 11: Steph Stephan, Chris Chris Matt Harker, Chris Good, Chris Bosh.
Speaker 3: Uh he was, He's the most accomplished.
Speaker 2: Yeah he up there. But I'm saying, like Steph Marbury was niggas for God. Yeah, yeah, boy, Jared Jack was a dog.
Speaker 3: He coached the championship. They lost in the championship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all remember Derrick Favors. Yeah, I played against Yeah, nigga, shout out my boy gun in the wall went there, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 5: But Will Bandam slept on to.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah player.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's short, he's from Chicago. Yeah, he go Detroit to He played with Detroit. He had a few teams so he can jump. He like he liked you played football.
Speaker 3: How was basketball then when you went there already? That's when we went to the final four? Uh?
Speaker 5: Solid team. Uh Anthony Marrow b J.
Speaker 2: Elder, I said, shout out the Anthony Morrow. What that nigga was lights out?
Speaker 5: It was dunking all over the damn place.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all remember Ishmael Muhammad. I believe it was his name, number two, dunking everybody bouncy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: We had a good squad when I was there, I was like.
Speaker 3: Campus were during that run like them like it was how was the city?
Speaker 4: So during the game we went so I was telling my best friend that was that was with me about that night when they won that game to go to the final four, that whole Bobby died way shut down.
Speaker 5: Man, we went crazy, I know, I we had a good time. Everybody. Everybody was outside.
Speaker 4: My truck was parked on some some frat boys line or from some frat house line, and it stayed there to about ten eleven o'clock the next morning.
Speaker 5: It was just wonder No, it was one of the ones.
Speaker 3: Q one it was.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: It was one of the ones.
Speaker 2: Niggas know how to use that ship to the advantage. Man, that that nigga would have been a Cardarious Tony would have been there. You couldn't find that truck to this day and told that so far they would have told that nigga shit the Tokyo right where Taylor Swift gonna be at. Juju Watkins dropped fifty one points against number four Stanford in a sixty seven fifty eight fifty one points goodness out of sixty seven.
Speaker 3: She is cold. She's different.
Speaker 2: Bro, every year we're seeing a different female just come out of nowhere and just like, hey, angel Ree has really been low.
Speaker 3: Key late lanes, been quiet, losing. Yeah, hey what what what's about? Yeah? Nice? Yeah, but she was Yeah, she ain't juju. We're talking about juju. She ain't juju. Freshman, I said, I'm saying like juju, like Monica from loving basketball and Brownie's like Quincy McCall, just like they go together. But that's the energy on feeling. See like Ronnie, she had fifty one points in one game. Briannie had six points in within the last four games. Like it's not Monica was always better than Quincy. Yeah, real rap. I don't know how she lost that game.
Speaker 2: When said play me for your heart, I was like, man, you could take this there.
Speaker 3: She lost on Burbs. She blew missed the lamp. Bro like double or nothing, Condello verse. Bud is in the works.
Speaker 2: Give me Bud. I don't give a fuck. Give me Bud right now, Give me Bud right now. That's that's probably gonna be the best flight we're gonna see.
Speaker 3: For a long, for a minute, for a minute, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, on both sides. Unless something just pop out of the blue.
Speaker 3: You think it'll be like go to distance. Seem like all of them do now they make them go the distance.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a quick commercial break when we come back. We got some comments, we got some voicemails, got some highlights and low lights. We definitely got some voicemails. What niggas was telling me all the day in jail, worked out with goddamn bad niggas come up there telling me their story. They were like, man, I gotta call that number. Call that motherfucker man when we.
Speaker 13: Come back on broken places, Yes, sir, we're back for the people in the back.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into some comments. Seen y'all been calling the goddamn uh gambling hot with that word that keep my ass last week.
Speaker 3: Uh hm.
Speaker 2: Anonymous anonymous. We're gonna still We're gonna still keep it anonymous. If you said your name, then that's on you, but we're not gonna let it be known. So in the comments we got, plex Plex said, y'all, damn there went six for six.
Speaker 3: That's tough, and bro, this is what it is.
Speaker 2: We probably would have hit dad one that did though, free throws, and I kind of fucked itved up because we thought Murray wasn't gonna play sure did yes, what Murray would have played? Our inside scoop fucked us up over there. Yeah, but for Dad to say a nigga ain't gonna hit over four free throws, that was tough. I don't know why the fuck he even went to that section.
Speaker 5: Speak.
Speaker 10: Did y'all say Murray, it's my original pick.
Speaker 9: Somebody by the name of nav Green said, oh, he questionable, And I had to go with something on the fly.
Speaker 10: So I hit, I hit three throws, man, and we lost.
Speaker 3: Questionable.
Speaker 5: He questionable.
Speaker 2: But that's that's the thing. And sometimes like you just gotta see what niggas are doing when they I see how your throg feeing not doing here. When I looked up and seeing that nigga doing that like that, don't surprise me, Like you know what I'm saying, that don't surprise me. Nigga don't want to take his own charge. Her bro we in this bitch together. But hey, you're right, I fucked up. I did that. I take the charge.
Speaker 3: It's my fault.
Speaker 2: It's my fault you missed your pick. Crazy, he Smith said, oh God, y'all be dropping late.
Speaker 6: Lo o L.
Speaker 2: Your mom sighed nigg and said, y'all got to get Pat Mahomes dad on the show.
Speaker 3: Nigga, we want to that's the type of nigga. Man.
Speaker 2: We need niggas like that bro. Niggas who gonna come talk that ship the bro. Hey, most niggas, this is what niggas want to do. They want to get Pat Mahomes on their show. We don't want Pat Mahome, nigga, it's nothing you can you'll win him.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't mind that. We wren't mind. We want mind. But he got too many brands.
Speaker 2: He gotta be careful what he do and careful what he says. Hey, daddy could come on it and talk that ship everything we want to know. He he might call and to read a fat son or a bit like. I just want niggas who gonna keep it real. When they sit on that motherfucking couch, they're like, require me, nobody expected him and say ball Ball is ugly, man, yeah, because I'm like, where you going? And he was like he's just not marketable. He's ugly.
Speaker 5: Then hesitate at Yeah.
Speaker 3: He called his brother like.
Speaker 2: Jay L said, Hey, now tell Naga don't make us have to come see him by the up blows. He messing with the church's money. My boy, Hey, I better leave Naja the funk along.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We got this big, we got out, We got this got damn studio locked the fuck up. Just in kse Naja come up here on the fun play it by Tray said fuck Najer damn, right after Curtis said man, fuck Nager with four middle fingers and some laughing emotions, Rin saying.
Speaker 3: Fuck man, I'm not up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, you know how fucked up you gotta be for niggas to say, man, I ain't got nick man. Jonathan wood And said, oh, ship nav done leveled it up, bringing the beef. Who talk about with? What what do you think they're talking about? Oh, he ain't be from Naga. That's y'all, y'all mad at the ship we got damn loading up. Blake Jasmine said, Reggie is my new favorite edition. Missing Thad though, where do you buy broken play merchandise? Man, the ship comes, we gotta get yeah, like, ain't nothing wrong with that. Wheen she got a type, she got a tight waen tripping. But Missing Thad though, that was yeah, all right, came here. McLaughlin said, kwame l o l all right, Big Daddy Salter, y'all gotta get better with his name. Man, y'all barely put baby.
Speaker 3: Girl on the.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, any nigga called somebody over twenty five? A baby girl? Nigga? How old is you, Big Daddy Sauter. I'm'a call you b ds nah cause you don't know what to be deeper stand for.
Speaker 3: I'm gona call you Sauter.
Speaker 2: And like yeah, cause y'all always pausing ship so I don't know, bro Song says, y'all barely put baby girl on screen, and then when you do for a motivational speech, we get this week ass camera niggas gotta step it up.
Speaker 3: Damn Greg, step it up, bro, Hey, Greg, just put the bitch on them. Know the camera.
Speaker 2: I sweat on my on my life, I'm saying, putting the camera and you said the camera, I sweat on everything. I love if they you know, I don't even talk like that about you in your face putting the camera over.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 2: The whole, the whole whole segment. We're gonna get the angle, Domn you do a split screen. Just know her mother the whole time.
Speaker 3: Smile.
Speaker 2: Don't look at those looks right at that camera. Oh no, niggas been blaming the.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 2: We've been drawn and put all the cameras. She ain't the ship. She's a photographer. She she shoot movies. She's getting footage, nigga, she's behind the camera. Bro. So calm down, Salter. Whatever if piphany you have of her, get it at your shick ass. The money ass mine moving along.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: Aaron seventy one three said, we really gotta blame now for these late ass episodes. Could have just told anybody low man, shut up that ship. Victor Smith fifty nine ninety six said, y'all let now trick y'all out of a six pick. Win should have stayed with Murray, y'all would have hit Look, both of them couldn't pick murried anyway. Dad still would have fucked up somewhere.
Speaker 5: What was your pick?
Speaker 2: And if they had murried at first, if they had married first.
Speaker 5: Dad, yeah, Dad did let him. Let him.
Speaker 3: Well, fuck nigga.
Speaker 2: If blendy shit I tell you to do, y'all fucking do it.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: You want to listen money pt. Forty five eleven said, now, ain't lying by the uploading. Never know when the fuck this ship dropping? Well, you right, James Hathaway fifty one fifty four said, now went from shift leader to Stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith.
Speaker 2: You're a motherfucker lie. It's ship on, nigga. This motherfucker right here where you need to see it. Now with my ship brod that niggas Steve ain't getting mad you see. No, but no, we just had to start taking the most serious because we got more eyes on us and Dom just saying it's time that God they don't level up. That's why we brought in ridge Ball and got that. Then do that motherfucker. My niggas wasn't gonna never take us.
Speaker 3: Just got a down bomb. Breaking news, Trey Young and Scottie Barnes have been named to All Star teams.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that boy hurt Scotty barop ship. We said he was gonna be on that motherfucker. See that's why.
Speaker 3: We need to God damn gonna get MVP of the game. Oh yeah, he got something prove he don't get.
Speaker 2: Bro when he gets in, they not fight him out.
Speaker 3: Dum, he gonna get You gotta think the playoffs funk with him storyline on the East. It ain't too many niggas.
Speaker 2: You can pick what Greek he's gotta win. Yeah, Yeah, definitely he's gonna win because Greek free that nigga. He the only niggas who play defense the whole. He's gonna be mad at them niggas. Man play you nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this ain't no.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be on there, and I'm anxious to see this court bro l court.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say Luca, I'm say I'm gonna get Luca in.
Speaker 3: So you got the West winning, I got the East. I like the wist East side. But you got.
Speaker 2: Come tell me. I'm gonna tell you who father is gonna be. Bro Lebron.
Speaker 5: Y'all got mad at me when I was getting on Lebron.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, Lebron my favorite player all the time. But I didn't know Lebron when he in the game.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bro, we ain't doing all that shit. I ain't doing all We're just gonna shoot.
Speaker 3: Man, damn. The last East first West All Star Game was twenty seventeen in New Orleans. The West one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because it is going back to East versus Well, I just realized that this is the first year having it back.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Then with the East you got Halliburn, Halliburn. He can't wait to make get by twenty and six. That's y'all boy, and y'all switch up on niggas quick.
Speaker 8: That's what you gonna do for sure. Yeah, you don't get that sist.
Speaker 2: Taking y'all picks done, had me sick five weeks in a row.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Kirshawn Spencer twelve sixty seven, said Burke. Burke broken plate ed thirty one forty said how the fuck he find his man? Shout out of Kame brown Man, Oh Hurley's underscore world said Hey, now I see that diet. It's really working for you. I see you slimming down on his level to see it.
Speaker 3: Keep it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just be going to the gym and getting smoothies. Uh, it's just a it's just a change. Cause I'm gonna tell you all the truth.
Speaker 3: When Steven A.
Speaker 2: Smith did that rent on Twitter, he said, I'm finna address this fat bitch. I automatically thought he was talking to me, so I started my health change. Then he was talking about Jason Whitlock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody on his head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they hate Jason Whitlow. You don't know who that is. He's some Fox Sports.
Speaker 3: He was on ESPN too.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, we got some forts mail yea, uh player, let's see what we got. Audio? Equ it up the audio you go to the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's only playing on the headphones.
Speaker 3: Speak what thanks you.
Speaker 2: Playing it again.
Speaker 3: Right back? I just wanted to let you all know.
Speaker 9: Proces A Frissa got five seas, he got one, and.
Speaker 6: I know what thing?
Speaker 3: You even get my money back or we last suit?
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he was drunk or schizophrenic.
Speaker 5: Both, bro, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what player he said.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he don't really be came out of seas like that. Bro. Last week our prize picks. Speaking of that, bro, Jalen Johnson has been becoming a little locked for me. I'm fucking with I'm twelve and seven now. I had Jalen Johnson over sixteen and a half points, the Nigga had nineteen. Dom had Siakam over thirty point five points, rebounds and siats he had thirty one. Bro that half that point five. When you bro, you feel like you won the fucking goddamn trophy. When you got catched theadby point five. But when you lose by point five, you think the whole world against you. Marcella had John Collins over twenty one points, rebounds sixts, he had twenty five. Shout out to Marcella. Jalen Bronson on the thirty two points. Reggie had damn right right at twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Great, that was all.
Speaker 2: And we tried to start with did We said, what's the name? Ain't playing riche Black? That nigga was right, all right right now? We four for four bad. Colin Sexton over four free throws. The nigga had six six makes.
Speaker 3: He said less than four makes, Yeah, he said less than for.
Speaker 2: But in third defense, bro them free throw that last two said came so late, Broally Yeah. They I sat there and watched they sometime they be filing at the end of the game, bro for no reason, for no reason, not just that rigid bro In college. This was starting to make me mad with college athletes. You niggas don't hit your free throw. You niggas could fuck bend up for everybody in the fucking world because you're not hearing your fucking free throw. Your niggas get in the bonus at ten minutes left in the game, and motherfucker's go fourth for seventy three at the free throw line and a nigga got the over. That shit hurt Bro enough for that, though, so I don't really fully blame that for that.
Speaker 3: If it had.
Speaker 2: Lord Mark Cackett, how you say your name?
Speaker 3: Lloyd Marketing?
Speaker 2: Marketing? Mark over one and a half turnovers? He had none. Now, the only question I had with this if it do you have you ever seen this player play? So what was your put the camera on so that so they won't say, damn, nigga, she was talking. You ain't even putt the camera on them. Put the camera on her. Wait, we ain't gonna let her talk to the camera on now, crop crop dumb out. They gonna say we hate it.
Speaker 14: I mean, I couldn't go with my original pick because we were saying that it was probably gonna fall through and basketball is just like not my thing when it comes to picks. So but I'm saying I thought it was gonna be like an easy because I was looking at his record and stuff. I was like, Okay, I feel like he'll turn it over because he was doing a lot of turnovers.
Speaker 7: On his.
Speaker 2: So you be looking at the recent Oh okay, so that's where you got your vision from. But you never knew about that player.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I respect your honesty. See that's accountability something that Thad could learn. Point his motherfucking finger around the room. So we're gonna start it off with you. So it's the camera.
Speaker 3: Already on you. Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's do football. So we have Super Bowl picks if y'all don mind, okay, yeah, that could make it fun. Okay, what's his name?
Speaker 3: Isaad Pacheco? What's that? What's what's all the laughter?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's your bag though? Running back? Yeah, rush yard is over sixty seven? Love it?
Speaker 2: You love that?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 8: I can put it on money.
Speaker 2: What you what you got?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What you what you're looking at? Because I'm not trying to get in nobody business. But if you not putting at least fifty on that, don't worry about it. No, I have some I got okay, because that.
Speaker 3: I would not put.
Speaker 2: They put ten dollars on some ship. They's gonna cuts me out because my pick, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: So what.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I will give you the thirdy.
Speaker 3: Doll you want to put eighty on it.
Speaker 5: I got some.
Speaker 2: Whoever said salter?
Speaker 3: You right?
Speaker 2: We need to start keeping baby girl on the camera. Baby girl getting money, girl girl, Baby girl ain't scared.
Speaker 3: That's no money, it's my mind. Come on, man, I gotta say all that on the camera. Sorry, all right?
Speaker 2: So yeah you got that who nicks? Hello?
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'mna tell.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go rock pardy fuck bro over twelve and a half rushing yard.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Mm hmm, I like that one.
Speaker 6: He's off.
Speaker 2: Alrighty Marcel, I mean, what's what I say? All right? Killer?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, confidence is key, Bro, You're right, you're right. Yeah, all that whispering, come on, all right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 10: Give me a second.
Speaker 2: We need to skip me and come back to you. Get yourself together.
Speaker 3: But you are there.
Speaker 2: It's the specifistic spirit, the thief that you know. We're pumped up dog, well pump alright, No, bro, thats why we be losing the spirit. Don't be right in here.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 9: I got the friest picked shirt on. Let's yeah, let's talk some ship. I'm gonna take the under though, okay on George Kittle receiving yards forty seven and a half.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait.
Speaker 10: With y'all, come on with the team, man.
Speaker 5: What's your thing?
Speaker 2: Confidence is key? You said, oh.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 5: Give me Rashid Rice over forty nine and a half receiving yards.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, no, that's why the green thing on that. Okay, that's like the easy thing that the bumpers. You don't wint no money like that with the green valve dere scantly over nineteen point five receiving.
Speaker 3: Yards that she went up that she was at eighteen. I like that. I like because you know what I'm saying, you want to deep balls. Good job, go ahead, Reggie and that good job.
Speaker 2: I just feel like we're talking football. You ain't got apalls man.
Speaker 5: It's it's damn there a reflex.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, watch that ship hit.
Speaker 2: What you got? Marcel CMC.
Speaker 3: Over twenty three and a half fantasy score. I like that.
Speaker 9: How y'all feel about over one and a half receptions? Noah Gray nah, he don't be here. I like the under or watching under Yeah, I picked them upolks. Them niggas is real.
Speaker 2: It's like Pat mahone be seeing that shitt throwing to them niggas.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm gonna pick the under on Justin Watson one and a half receptions.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna win. We're gonna win. I love that over the Kittle cause that's all party.
Speaker 3: No, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm gonna go just because I know this what they need.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Kelsey receiving touchdown that point five, I'm gonna take you it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 6: Good job, Uh, Kelsey over that.
Speaker 3: George Kittle may be all right thought looking at this over he had eighty one receiving yards against Green Bay and then twenty seven against Detroit. We've seen the last time they played.
Speaker 2: All right, amou on the road.
Speaker 3: We need to know. I say we do our six pick, but we also do a two pick. Let's let's do it two pick basketball, just to build up, build up the funds. Two pick insurance. Bitch, Yeah basketball? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What'd y'all like?
Speaker 3: Then? Who said you would the one to give it them? You ain't been hitting like that.
Speaker 2: I do the best record, Marcel at ten and five. I would say ve at nine and seven because I'm at twelve and seven.
Speaker 3: Every thank.
Speaker 2: Hey, the nigga who recorded. I always say everything is recorded, like, yeah, nigga, you in charge of the ship. You like the nigga who play the nigga who played a banker in the monopoly? Nah been, I keep it, I keep control a little money, I.
Speaker 3: Bet you do.
Speaker 8: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta one.
Speaker 3: I got one for you. I got one for you, dude. Yeah for the two pick so we can build up funds. Do Isaiah Hartenstein basketball NBA? Yes, ma'am, yeah, still less m Yeah. Let Greg do a lot for basketball. I'll do a lot for basketball since I'm on the streak.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, great, good at basketball?
Speaker 3: Did don't pick so Greg? What are you thinking? Jimmy Butler for I hate Orlando right befohen I have? Rebound seems pretty low with Jimmy.
Speaker 10: Banquerto over five assists.
Speaker 3: And one more. I'm gonna do Isaiah Hartenstein less than one and a half turnovers. Put one hundred on that. Do a power It's gonna be a power play. No, no, no, do a power play. Put like fifteen. This is what we're doing building. We gotta build a bank up.
Speaker 2: I had no I had Kelsey to score a touchdown. They gotta show Taylor swill you gotta got it in the script, send a motherfucking scrupt, No, motherfucking scrub.
Speaker 3: And for the Super Bowl, I do like the U Pat mahomes MVP.
Speaker 2: Who you got great?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga a point?
Speaker 3: Yeah you put how many units? How many units? How many units?
Speaker 2: I'mna, this is the last football game.
Speaker 3: I'm going all in. Okay, might as well you got super.
Speaker 2: So that's what steeping around the world city.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: I picked score to score touch under receiver. It's under Russian receiver, receiving the Russian you see it.
Speaker 5: Go to go to rush received t DS NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as y'all can see, baby girl not the best reader.
Speaker 3: Throw back you went back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, triggering nigga them Graham crackers and orange juice. I remember my dog thought that ship make you got damn folks like but you can't read nigga hell matter what you eat orange juice.
Speaker 5: Y'all had the little white cartons with the green right on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I had the one good teacher, bro. She'll walk back because she wanted us to do good. That's a little witch I teach y'all. Y'all getting no bad.
Speaker 5: As gray that's a little.
Speaker 2: You got another chain that elsa man. But yeah, this the week of the Super Bowl. Man, our hands on deck.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We all like the cheese. We all like Pat Mahon. Free Pap mahoon, say your nigga to his backwards, got along with a nigga free young thug.
Speaker 3: Straight up.
Speaker 2: Ferdie Willis, if I fire you had something to do with getting Papa home. Daddy locked up, bitch, I ain't voting for you. Mm hm oh yeah, y'all know how we do all them last bets. This is the last one of the football season.
Speaker 5: Definitely who.
Speaker 2: Man, that's just bad voice. He just light skinned.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: Lord, we come to you today thankful and grateful for the Broken Play crew, the Broken Play prize picks after we do weekly We know we have lost in the past, Lord Jesus, but we know today you have blessed us with a new.
Speaker 10: Day, a new day been made by the Lord Jesus himself.
Speaker 9: We thank you for being our safort, Lord Jesus, and we thank you for giving us these picks the place today. Now, each player that we have picked, the Lord Jesus, may you please grant them the best of the best in each category, whether it be mental, emotional, physical.
Speaker 10: Please bless these players before they these games us whether we play.
Speaker 2: Jam Brian, Come on, man, yeah bro, yeah you mother weren't gonna do the team.
Speaker 5: For I was really praying.
Speaker 13: That's a nod.
Speaker 2: And you see if you see fit we win, let it happen. Thank you God, you doing all that?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: Oh man, what are we praying for? Praying with mostly all that?
Speaker 3: Come on, man on that on that note.
Speaker 2: Man, if we don't win, you see why I had the wrong person in the driver.
Speaker 3: See but nah, Man, this.
Speaker 2: Is a good episode, super Bowl episode. So you know next week we gotta talk o ship cheefs Verse four to nine, Kyle's shad verse, Andy read Young verse Ouse. You know Kyle like you like?
Speaker 3: You like the over forty seven and a half for under, under.
Speaker 5: Like the over all big games have been.
Speaker 3: Man, I like the over. You like the over.
Speaker 2: I think she's gonna slow that game down. One thing about Chiefs. Chiefs have goddamn milk that clock, whether you like it or not. Them niggas know how to goddamn take that time off. So I like the under, but I really love the Chiefe money line. I don't know what I'm gonna do on that over and under. But I really love the Chiefs money line, and that's gonna be my lot. That's the lot, that's the house Chiefs. Let's go at my own. I gotta get the money back, put my money back where it should have been. And then what my old niggas say, start using them. Yeah, my uncles saying a lot of ship man. Any closing remarks, Reggie, we gotta have a good QB one next week.
Speaker 3: Did I watch the Pro Bowl?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What the.
Speaker 3: Watch that?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 5: I was all college basketball NBA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't watch the Pro Bowl, but it's been a long time I watched you, nigga. I want to say it was like back, I know a B was A B was in the Pro Bowl the last time I seen it. So it's been a minute. Shout out a B.
Speaker 3: Do you know a B B giving up.
Speaker 2: Crack Awards? You saw that?
Speaker 3: I saw?
Speaker 4: He said, I missed that cracker talking about being ben Ben big Ben. He he tweeted that, Yeah he crazy brot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey you know how sometimes like this nigga tripping nigga, I felt like watch like that nigga django. Luckily AB ain't trying to be no guy damn on no sports show. He tried to be on Fox Sports and ESBN cause nigga's gonna be hard to clean them tweets up bro facts, oh a head, Yeah he can come over with here talking all day. Were suppout to get him for the showpen, Yeah that's hard, that'll be good. Yeah. Oh, I don't give him for what he coming up. I want him to come and talk that ship, but like if we don't.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna make him break.
Speaker 2: We gotta get pat my Home Daddy though, I'll go NFL off season, Pat my Home Daddy, dee Bo sellue solid, that's South solid, them too solid cause you know de Bo gonna come talking ship too. Boy. Forty nine ers fuck.
Speaker 3: Around and when I feel like so many people on the Chiefs, I feel like the forty nine ers may just win that ship. That's just well. I can't bet against win. D Bo get m VP dope.
Speaker 5: Where's he from?
Speaker 2: South Carolina? South Cackle Lac South CA? Who are usher performing at the super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Everybody waiting on that. I ain't gonna lie. I'm watching Little John. I'm watching you.
Speaker 3: Better be out you. What was y'all? What you think. It was the best halftime show y'all seen for Super Bowl. Before we leave, Prince.
Speaker 2: Beyonce up there, Nigga, I'm gonna go with Doctor Drem Yeah.
Speaker 5: All that ship, Yeah, I ain't pay attention to.
Speaker 3: That real.
Speaker 2: Nigga on the show. Nigga, I'm tripping.
Speaker 5: That it was fire.
Speaker 2: I just love to see Rihanna.
Speaker 5: Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just love to see who you saying, Marshall, you donna got mad at all?
Speaker 3: I you better say ship. Weren't saying Beyonce New Orleans. It was good. Bruno mas killed it as well.
Speaker 5: Oh he was, Yes, he was, Yes he did.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for tuning in to another broken blade. I was just saying, we don't say.
Speaker 3: About Bruno killed it. What do you do?
Speaker 2: What about.
Speaker 3: He want the women that Bruno who you was singing to on.
Speaker 2: The motherfucking song a part of the Bruno performance? She will, oh, well, Ship, take both my picture. Yeah that was Hey, Drake, gonna come soon. Ye next, make sure you I hope the mic was off and y'all didn't hear what the fun Dance said, and I man, man, I'm surprised you asked the goddamn section red of them. Super Bowl Man, they said, did Serra.
Speaker 5: He got the goodest?
Speaker 3: Man she got the goodiest?
Speaker 2: Did she bring got beating?
Speaker 7: Poploe, Keisha, ay.
Speaker 2: Man, it broke and play man where you can come and say whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: You want to say.
Speaker 2: Hey, if this episode don't come out in the time that matter, y'all know what to do at Good Eye Meeting and we'll be back. Have a great weekend, watch the super Bowl. Drink responsibly. And when I say drink responsibly, don't leave no more. Look in the battle.
Speaker 7: Oh,