Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. Today we will be recapping Secret Labs of Mormon Waves episode two and three.
Speaker 2: These both are crazy.
Speaker 3: It is so good and it's only getting better now.
Speaker 2: So I've only watched up until episode three, so i know they're all out at once. How do you feel, as somebody that's been on reality TV when they you know, in Housewives it's weekly, but when they just dump all the episode at once, do you think you like that better?
Speaker 3: No? I think I like to wait it out. I do too. I feel like it stretches it out because now I've watched the entire thing pretty much. I mean, not the entire thing, but I've watched a bunch of episodes, and now I'm like, okay, well I'm getting I like to have that like suspense a little bit more.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean, as a as a viewer, I think, oh, okay, that's cool. I can watch them all if I have the time. But as talent, you're like, okay, you just it's like blowing your wad. Yeah, right, but that secular wad.
Speaker 3: But now it's the number one show.
Speaker 2: I know, but I feel like it's going to be forgotten about in two weeks.
Speaker 3: Well then we'll have season three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so how's it going. I saw on your Instagram you said you're not feeling that great time.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because today is that, you know, day five post immune therapy, which every single time hits me like a ton of bricks, like I but I each time I think, oh no, now I'm going to be fine this time because my body's used to it, and then it's like.
Speaker 1: I will yesterday. So the day before I went to.
Speaker 3: It was like a non stop day, Like my weekend has been NonStop because I did my dad's event. Then I drove to Orange County, went to slid Tour show during the day. Then I drove back that same night because I had a Alexia's wedding party.
Speaker 2: That looks so beautiful.
Speaker 3: It was so beautiful, It was so fun, it was so nice. I got to see Rena and Kyle and Dree like it was good to kind of catch up with everybody.
Speaker 2: And then like the group was back together.
Speaker 3: The group was back together. We were sad Erica wasn't there, but she couldn't be there, but yeah, that's those were the housewives that were there.
Speaker 1: And then we just had a fun night.
Speaker 3: But I had a feeling and I texted Edwin and I said, ed on Sunday, can you kind of just hang with the kids a bit because I have a feeling after all this non stop I'm going to be exhausted. And when I tell you, I got up with the kids, hung out with them till like ten eleven am. Then Edwin picked them up for church, and then I slept for eight hours during the day. During the day, eight hours were able to sleep that night, yes, Then I got up, ate dinner, hung out with the kids, and then me and Cruz went back to bed. We put on like our little podcast we listened to and we went to bed at eight thirty PM and woke up at I woke up in time to go to hot yoga this morning. But hot yoga I was pretty much just lay yoga.
Speaker 2: Leyah, well, hey, Lesh you go. You know what I mean. You make that attempt to go every single you know, do something physical every single day, no matter how you feel. But I as like a mother in me. I worry, like I watch you on social media. I'm like oh my gosh, she's here. She like I would be exhausted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I listened to my body, like I went and slept, and then today during yoga, I really like stretched and relaxed, and I mean, I'm definitely a little lower energy than I normally am, but I don't feel terrible. I just am a little bit tired. But I'm like I felt this, I would be this way before. I like to do a lot of things. I like to stay busy, and it helps with my mental health.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, Now you're immunray, is it you said? Now? You start every four weeks after this.
Speaker 3: They doubled up this time, and then I have my next session in.
Speaker 2: Four weeks, okay, and then after that it's every four weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every four weeks. Yeah, every four weeks.
Speaker 2: For out of that three weeks, you've only been doing three weeks. How like, do you feel bad a week out of that? I would say it's about three days.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll catch me tomorrow. So yesterday I felt exhausted.
Speaker 1: So that's the day. I slept all day.
Speaker 3: Then today we're talking, we're recapping, and then tomorrow I'll be talking to you again. I'm curious if you see a change, and do you do you.
Speaker 2: Get sick to your stomach at all?
Speaker 3: Well, I take I'm on a medication that helps with nausea, like a zo frien or something. It's kind of like a zofran, but it lasts all day and you swallow it. It doesn't melt in your mouth, but it could potential make you tired, but it works.
Speaker 2: It's like I'd rather be tired than growing up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same, same, same, but here everything else is good.
Speaker 3: Everything else is good. What about you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I've been had this stupid head cold. I don't know what's going on. I think I have like long covid or something, because when I got COVID back in November, and it lasted five weeks and I went through every part of my body. Every I swear every other month I have like a relapse.
Speaker 3: Don't mind me as I drink some pedia Lite. We call it my elixir. Cruise made it for me this morning. It's pedia Light mixed with a little bit of ginger ale and some soda water.
Speaker 2: It's called the mocktail.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's an elixir. Was so fancy.
Speaker 2: Way when I was in New York, I had the best mocktail. It was like soda water, orange juice, cranberry juice, and lime.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it was so good.
Speaker 2: I had like four of them.
Speaker 3: It's a lisheelish. But okay, let's talk a little bit about Mormon Wife.
Speaker 2: A little bit. There's a lot I.
Speaker 3: Am curious on the edit that we've gotten from Mikayla because I loved her in person.
Speaker 2: I loved all three of them.
Speaker 3: I did too, but the Mikaela we get kind of like this like meek version of her that doesn't say much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, in your own.
Speaker 3: Life, I feel like she was the boss she was and I was I missing something there? Or was she was kind of like the one they all I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking like she doesn't really get too involved, or she's not very outspoken on when she's filming.
Speaker 1: So far what we've seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't you feel like some people are so different on camera than off camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she was filming the pod with us, and she didn't mind doing that. But I also was like, you know what, I remember how I sometimes came out and I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Sometimes some people, you know, it's so funny is the people that you think are the absolute meanest on TV or actually the sweetest, and ones they are the sweetest or usually the meanest.
Speaker 3: I know, it's wild, but it starts out where they're back at Miranda's house for happy Hour.
Speaker 1: Taylor claims Miranda's ex husband.
Speaker 3: Chase was obsessed with her after she told him she had a sex dream about him.
Speaker 2: Why would she tell him that though that's like your friends. I don't know what different. I guess different circumstances. Since they were soft swinging.
Speaker 3: I think it would have been one thing if she said it in front of a group, like, oh my gosh, the creepiest thing happened. Like if I said it, if I had sex dream about Eddie, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you please not tell me?
Speaker 3: But I would if I was going to tell you, oh you would tell me.
Speaker 1: I would tell.
Speaker 3: You and Eddie at the same time. I wouldn't just tell Eddie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, I know. I had a crazy dream last night. I had a dream. No, not yet, but I had a dream that I was at the reunion and I'm all dressed up and Andy walks into my dressing room. He's like, I'm sorry, we're not going to need you today. I'm like, but what do you mean. He's like, yeah, no, to kill it bye, And I'm like, oh my god, fired again.
Speaker 3: Fired again, but this time before the reunion even starts. But that's the funny thing about dreams. But like, yeah, saying it to a man alone when you know it's inappropriate, Yeah, it's a crossing the line.
Speaker 1: But anyways, Miranda swinging.
Speaker 3: Yes, Maranda felt betrayed by Taylor because she didn't tell her any of this, but she was telling all of their mutual friends. Taylor was the villain when the Swinging Sick scandal first came to light, so she has empathy for Whitney. Whitney who I forgot about Whitney at this point, I know who's she's busy being pregnant. She's busy, she's booked and busy being pregs. But meanwhile, Jesse's confused. So she's going to invite Miranda and Chase to her Halloween party.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we to cover the truth, Jesse. I like that. The girls are like, Miranda, why are you back? And then Taylor's just get straight to the point, long story short, why are you here? Miranda?
Speaker 3: Well, what about this fuck Jesse inviting how inviting Chase?
Speaker 2: No, she's working over time to cause drama by inviting Randas.
Speaker 3: Why isn't she the middle Mormon this season? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen the whole We haven't seen the whole show yet. Have you seen all the episodes?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 3: Then Layla, Jesse, Michaela, and Demi are shopping for Halloween and stage Coach outfits.
Speaker 2: I have a question, Yeah, where are you go any further? Stage Coach was like two weeks ago, That's what I'm saying, buying stage Coach outfits in October of last year?
Speaker 3: But do we know this is actually October?
Speaker 2: Well, they had a Halloween party, remember they were?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, I needed a reason to buy a cute little.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it just a reason for them to talk about stage Coach because possibly they filmed their season.
Speaker 3: Three And even if they're not filming their season three, all of them are going to be there, which is going to cause more drama that they're going to end up ultimately talk king about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I liked it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. I was fine with it. Layla's excited to dress up considering she recently got a boob job and is dating someone new. Her boyfriend, Cameron, grew up Mormon and his dad is a bishop. Just so you know, I looked up the definitions of it. A bishop is the leader of a local congregation.
Speaker 2: I wade the same thing known as a ward.
Speaker 3: They are similar to pastor, priest, or, rabbi, and other denominations.
Speaker 2: Okay. Thoughts on Laila's new boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Thoughts are, girl needs to get an orgasm soon.
Speaker 2: Do you think this is a guy that's going to do it?
Speaker 3: I think a bishop's son. It might be a little tricky.
Speaker 2: Might be Yeah, you might want to go outside. You might need a magic mike.
Speaker 3: You might need to go outside of somebody who's the bishop's son to get that out.
Speaker 2: It might be a good idea, but who knows.
Speaker 3: Closet freak who The girls talk about Jen and their thoughts on Zach moving back in with her. None of the girls think he's a change man, like she claims. Somebody says something in one of these first two episodes that really hit me. What I get people not want, not liking somebody's significant other, Well, what is it to them? If Jen wants to stay with him.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a burning question across the board. Yeah, you get what I mean. Well, I guess it's really nobody's it really isn't. I mean, you can voice your opinion and be protective of your friend and be like, you know, what you could do better or something like that. But at the end of the day, you're gonna do or I'm gonna do, or she's gonna do whatever she wants, a date whoever she wants.
Speaker 3: And people say, then why is she talking about it? I'm like, well, we'd be pissed if she wasn't talking about it and we didn't know this side of it.
Speaker 2: I have big problems with this right now in this episode. I have problems, and we're going to get to it. But you should be able to vent to your friends. I am a strong believer that when you you you don't say really negative things about your spouse when you're mad at him to your friends, because then they start judging and start, you know, having their own opinion about them. But like, I know, if I talk to you, can I tell you something that's going on, it's not going anywhere and you're not judging, you know.
Speaker 3: But this is on TV.
Speaker 2: But if I go and do that on Housewives, you bet your sweet ass, everybody's going to judge.
Speaker 3: But if you did it to it, But I think it also depends on the friendship level. If you did it to me, if we were filming something and you did it to me and you told me some some positive and some also shitty things about yeah, Eddie, I'd be like that.
Speaker 1: That makes me kind of annoyed to Eddie.
Speaker 3: But I still love him and I've seen that he's done blah blah and blah.
Speaker 1: But I support you whatever you decide.
Speaker 2: You kind of as a friend, you have really good advice. Like I have a ton of friends, but you are the one that always has like probably one of the best advice. You And my friend Heather heat advice too, she's good at advice too. So you know, it's like, you know what friends that go to. If you're going to a friend that's like her life shit and you know she's gonna like no, yeah.
Speaker 3: And also everybody's life has a little bit of shit in it. But then Dakota, Zach, Jordan, and Brett are fly fishing.
Speaker 1: This seems like a sport.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be that into.
Speaker 2: No, No, it seems very Southern charm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dakota tells the guys how things are going with Taylor right now, and it's not good. Then it's Zach's turn to tell the group how he and Jin are doing. Brett asked Zach how he would handle the Chippendale situation now, and Zach just admits his wrongdoings. They're really trying to trap Zach here, and Zach isn't gonna last long pretending No.
Speaker 2: How about Zack admitting he's getting death threats for the way he treated his wife, and Dakota said the same thing, like, oh, yeah, I'm getting the death threats too, Like, oh social media, you're just a real doozy.
Speaker 3: Well, they were acting like assholes, not that anybody deserves.
Speaker 2: Nobody deserves a death threat, but Zach, I'm going to say, Zach bugs me more than Dakota.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the problem is Dakota is just I think toxic in all the ways. But I don't think he's trying to control her.
Speaker 2: No, but don't you think he's trying to redeem himself. You know, like when he did this whole and stuff, it was in the very beginning of the relationship, and I feel like now he's like loves being a dad and trying to make things right as of now.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, until we get yet he's like, oh you lied to Then Jesse and de Me are meeting up with Zach at a coffee shop so he can formally apologize.
Speaker 2: It's the weirdest coffee shop I've ever seen. I'm like, are you? Are you in Big Bear? Are you in some loft?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 3: This also didn't really need to happen for me. I don't think he needed to sit down with those girls. I don't think it. He's said saying they're spreading lies about him, and he was gambling away as medical school tuition.
Speaker 1: All this actually.
Speaker 3: Ended up doing for me was made me believe not trust Jen very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see I thought the other way, I thought, what is he doing? Is he throwing his own wife under the bus? And why are these girlfriends they didn't like him five minutes ago, all of a sudden siding with him and questioning Jen because they do flashbacks. And what Jen says is not anything horrible. It's not like it's it's it's not like she's like he's a narcissist. It's like he's doing better, but you know, there is these narcissistic tendencies and things like that, but they're like weaponizing everything she says.
Speaker 3: But to me and Jesse insist that Jen is the one who told them that Zach is a narcissist.
Speaker 2: But then when they do the flashback, she says she it's very softly said. It's like hes no hewing. Yeah, yeah, he tends to have narcissistic behavior tendencies or something like that, and it's not like he's a fin narcissist. I don't know. I just feel like she was talking to her friends venting.
Speaker 3: Upset, but also I think her I think Jen letting Zach do any filming on his own not a good plan. Not a good plan. No, No, she should have been there micromanaging that.
Speaker 2: I mean, they talk about major shit or major truth in this conversation, and I feel like it was the convo was all shit, and her friends are now taking Zach's side in twisting Jen's words, and I don't like that, Like that's girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah see, I know, but I don't know if they're twisting her words or not. I think they're both. I think she because she wants people to like Zach says certain things to her friends and then different things to Zach because she's worried about upsetting him, which I completely understand.
Speaker 2: She's a people pleaser.
Speaker 3: Right, But I think where the girls have issues is that she's completely pulled away from them. So my guess is she completely pulled away when they weren't filming, and now they're filming again, and now she's back in action, and it pissed them off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that, because didn't she make a comment. I haven't talked to them since Vegas, which Vegas was ended last year.
Speaker 3: And so I think they think that she's using us solely to be on the show. Then Taylor goes over to her parents' house for their barbecue. Taylor's mom is still in touch with Chase and Miranda because she was their real estate agent when they were still married. Then Dakota gets there, everyone sits down to eat. Taylor's extremely quiet and closed off, and Leanne calls her out for it. Taylor's dad tells them they started their relationship on a foundation of shit, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, a foundation of shared stat I.
Speaker 2: Mean it was, and if you remember last season, he didn't they the parents did not like Dakota at all.
Speaker 1: I barely remember the dad filming last season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did like that. I think one scene and he was with Dakota. He was with Taylor and the mom and like, we don't like this guy, what are you doing? This is too soon? And now it kind of seems like things have shifted now that the baby's been born.
Speaker 3: Now they're like, we got to figure this out a little bit. But then Taylor gets riled up, telling everyone at the table that Dakota would okur Leanne gassed every time she would you.
Speaker 2: Talk like that at dinner in front of your parents? I mean she said it multiple times. I mean she has coffened it and just said like he would come over and be intimate with me, Like I don't think I could.
Speaker 3: I've said things like you are go or those that's different things in front of my parents, but I never said like a guy's to me. No.
Speaker 2: God, I don't even want to hear it, especially.
Speaker 3: Since her parents are still part of the church.
Speaker 2: Oh, her dad really seems like he's really hanted. Well, I mean, well he how many times if you said pussy and all these things.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, well, he's a little bit Judgy Wudgie.
Speaker 2: Jeremy asked what that says about Taylor consitting she had sex with Koda after hanging out with them two or three times. Taylor crost herself trash and starts crying. Now, so there. I saw a lot on social media that her dad was like slut shaming her, And do you think that's slut shaming or listen, girl, you met him two times and you were having sex with him.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there's different ways of phrasing things.
Speaker 2: That's what he said, how he said it.
Speaker 3: I think it was how he said it. I think if you know you had sex with somebody two times, and I said to you, Tam, what do you expect. It's not like that person's in a relationship with you. It's you know, you've had sex two times.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's very different than the shame added to it. I wouldn't be shaming you at that point. I would be like, hey, Tam, get your head out of your ass. This is what's happening, right.
Speaker 2: I think her dad's a little His bedside manner is not very nice.
Speaker 3: I do think they could do a scene where the therapists should so should sew this scene to other parents to say like these are the things not to do. Then and Taylor's confessional, she admits that she does not see her self closing the door on the coda anytime soon. I don't think these two have any interest in breaking up, even though they're constantly breaking.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I think they do have. I think that they can make it. I think that they started their, like her dad said, on a foundation of shit, and she was just getting out in a relationship and she jumped into this. He was wasn't he just recently recovering something. I don't know what it was, but I okay, So Taylor is I don't know if this was acting or this is truly her personality. But she's like literally squinting her eyes and pushing on her eyes and squinting, and there's not one tier that's coming up.
Speaker 3: I think she's so frustrated. We have to also remember she has a baby. Yeah, like that's a lot.
Speaker 2: But Taylor's dad asking her, are you going to be slutty Gretchen, bloody Gretchen? Yeah, because she was going to dress up as Gretchen from Green or Gretchen Weien. I have never watched hunch.
Speaker 1: It makes me upset every time.
Speaker 3: I just want to put a packer up and she get mad at you.
Speaker 2: I will. I know, I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it. Taylor's sister is definitely the more mature one in the entire family.
Speaker 3: Well, she's just said no words, so it was hard.
Speaker 2: For she had some At the end, She's like, listen, I think you guys need to separate. You need time, like she was kind of the voice of reason, and then Taylor's look alike mom was just sitting there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. Then Zach back home after his time with Jesse and to me, he tells Jen all of the negative things she supposedly said about him behind his back. Jen claims all she's done since Vegas is stick up for Zach and his behavior, despite how stupid everyone made her feel for it. Jen wants to have a conversation with the girls because she feels like they're trying to pin her husband against her.
Speaker 1: I'm actually really getting over this conversation altogether.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. To me, Jen seems sweet. I think there's another side to her. I think it's going to come out, like you said, Zach, turning this on his wife is so annoying. But I also love that Jen's not putting up with it. She's like, no, no, no, no no, But.
Speaker 3: I can't tell she's not putting it up, up with it for camera play, And then the second the camera's break down, it goes back to just her getting it and she's taken it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, but if I were Jen, I would never say a word about my marriage to these girls again. Now.
Speaker 3: And then it's two days but I don't even think she has to. I think the way he behaves is so obvious. But it's two days before the Halloween party, but Jesse and Jordan's house is completely decked out. Jesse Demi decided that Brett and Jordan would do a Chippendale's performance at the party. Messy Jesse is inviting Chase, Miranda, and Taylor to her party. Jason, an actual Chippendale's dancer, has flown in from Vegas to teach Brett and Jordan to choreograph dance, which I could do without seeing again.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe Brett, but not Jordan. I need to see Jordan.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Brett took it very seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then that same day Jen and Zach go over to Jesse's house to speak with her and to me and Jen A mets that Zach did not gamble away his money from medical school.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what happened?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: How do we get confused on this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to know. There's a couple of things that we need to know from this family. Are you related to the afflex and how much money did you gamble that your parents gave you for med school? Because I got to believe med school is pretty damn expensive, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Guess med school's like forty thousand dollars is my guess a year?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it's more.
Speaker 1: Is that not counting living or anything like that?
Speaker 2: As a parent that has put kids through college, you don't give the he hits the money and they pay for their tuition.
Speaker 3: Well, unless you're trying to teach them their is that any guys out.
Speaker 2: There let us know? Is that how you do it? Like it's normally like the money goes straight to the college.
Speaker 3: And maybe the confusion is that he got some kind of trust and he was able to use it however he wanted, but he used But the way she kind of broke it down last year was that she paid for him to go to med school with her influencer money, but that conversation doesn't seem to be coming up right now according to Google.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right about sixty thou. I mean, it really depends on what school you go to. There's a huge difference in different.
Speaker 1: Well anyways, Then.
Speaker 3: Jesse and Demi are confused because that was one of their biggest concerns last season, and then Jen says she felt unsupported by the girls, but Jesse reminds her that she texted her and sent her voice memos that would be like me being like, I haven't heard from tam Or, res I feel very unsupported from of her. Meanwhile, Tamor checks on me almost every day, and how.
Speaker 2: I don't always get a response?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how responsive I am is how I'm actually feeling. But you're checking on me because you really actually care, not because you're looking for a response.
Speaker 2: No, no, And I just to me, it's more about I want you to know that I'm thinking about you. Yeah, and I know that not always, you know, And you've told me like we had this conversation when I saw you, and I don't want to cry, but I'm like I miss us, like I miss us. You know, things are different and it's not the same and it's expected.
Speaker 3: To be that way.
Speaker 2: And you said to me, You're like, I really don't reach out to a lot of people right now, you know. And it's like I know that obviously you're going through a lot and being at home and being with the kids and you know, and your health is the most important thing, you know, and it's just things are different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things are very different. But it's because I'm saving my energy and everybody's different. But like I'm saying, my energy for when I can see you in person. Yeah, for being able to do this, Like there's only so much so I know, like before I used to be a big phone call person and I'd be like, let's goss, like, let's get through the end.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't miss the voice notes, d it. I know, I know, I actually do.
Speaker 1: But actually, you know.
Speaker 3: Jen didn't miss the voice notes either, because Jen didn't even respond to Demi's voice notes rude. And then allegedly they get into this allegedly after Italy Brett was crying to to me, but to me denies this and demise confessional. She says that Marciano was very flirty with her in the Villa, but she feels like she handled it the best she could.
Speaker 2: Let me ask a question, did you do you watch uh manderput Villa? Did you see that episode?
Speaker 3: I saw all the clips, I didn't watch it. I watched it last season and recapped it, and I didn't feel the need to.
Speaker 1: Do that again.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that happened last season on.
Speaker 3: We Never Know, it happened this recent season, the one with Arianna. So there's flirtation between Demi and Marciano. This is the clip where she stands up and her dress is tucked into her underwear.
Speaker 2: It's not teking her anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's up heer butt yeah, up heer, but but her bullet things. It's it is really whatever we're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: Now. What do you think about gen dropping that nonchalantly like don't work with me?
Speaker 3: Well, I think she did that clearly because she wants to hold it over her head, and I do think I like to me. But I do think Demi can exaggerate, especially with what we see later, and Demi can also skate around what the truth may be. She's good at dodging because she's very well spoken. But it's the day of the Halloween party and Jen shows off her naughty nurse costume to Zach. She also has a bluey onesie. Then she decides to dress up as j Low and tells Zach he can be Ben Affleck and that's the second cousin. Then you see them going back and worth because Zach's like, no, he's not, And this made me feel very awkward.
Speaker 2: Well, why doesn't she just stop stop talking about wasn't it a topic last year? Yes?
Speaker 3: But then last year, the after the season aired the what the Inner the Innerweb Salutes found out that it wasn't true, So let's stop talking about it.
Speaker 2: Well, she should go on twenty three and Me and see if she can find anything out. Although, don't go on twenty three and Me. I heard that something's going on there.
Speaker 3: Well I mean too, but also I think she's gonna look a little bit ridiculous when his family ends up coming on and saying we didn't tell you that, because I think that's what.
Speaker 2: Well that happens. Then she's a liar. Yeah, she's a liar. We just need Ben to speak out.
Speaker 3: Well, Zach, you're saying, Zach, And then I realized.
Speaker 2: You said, bit Ben, don't let us know what's going on. But it feels like about this, it.
Speaker 3: Does feel like both Jen and Zach have a problem with the true.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 3: Then at Jesse's house, she and Jordan are dressed as Jalo and Ben Affleck for the Halloween party, and then Layla and Cameron a dressed as race car drivers. Taylor is Gretchen Wieners, Macy is Regina George and her husband is Aaron Samuels.
Speaker 2: Any of these people are I know, you don't.
Speaker 3: And then Mikayla is Karen and her husband is the burn Brook to me as Cereal and her husband is the Milkman. And then Zach and Jenn are also j Loo and Ben, and then Dakota is the bus that heads Regina George.
Speaker 2: Jesse is I mean, she literally is messy dressing up a j Lo and she she knows what she's.
Speaker 3: Doing, but dressing up as the better j Lo, like she h the.
Speaker 2: Hot one, yeah, little booty. When she came down the stairs, I'm like I am, but and then making these comments like do you think Jen will be mad? We're gonna roast Jen and Zach, like she's like little vindictive. It kind of gives let's get her naked wasted.
Speaker 1: Tamra loves her.
Speaker 3: Then Chase and Dakota talk about the swinging scandal and Chase says the extent was spin the bottle and he never even had sex with Taylor. Taylor decides to go up to them and see what they're talking about. Chase tries to call out Taylor everything she had sex dream about him, but she's already admitted that to everyone. Chase then claims he didn't have feelings for Taylor and he just said he had sex dream about her too. Taylor says that's a lie, and meanwhile Brett and Jordan are upstairs practicing their Chippendales dance.
Speaker 1: Then the cops show up.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Chase lost me completely when he looked at the camera and pointed and telling Taylor, say, you have a sex dream about me, like he's some prize and she hasn't already talked about it, like it was a smoking gun. And little did he know, she's already talked about it.
Speaker 1: She's already talked about it.
Speaker 3: And also the one thing that I feel like has been I mean, I think Taylor's reaction to things can be kind of ridiculous. Oh you think one thing, It doesn't seem.
Speaker 1: Like Taylor's a liar.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think she's a liar. I think she's brutally honest.
Speaker 3: I think she's brutally honest, even at her own detriment.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know the feeling, but pore Hailey Bieber. She just wanted to get out of there. And by the way she nailed that, she actually kind of looked like her a lot like her.
Speaker 3: Oh she did, she did.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful and she's like, I just like I went out of here. She's like, bye, You're like poor Haley Bieber. I know. And if I'm surprised Haaylor didn't break Chase his finger off for pointing in her face. Even Hailey Bieber is like, stop pointing in her face.
Speaker 3: Haley Bieber. All, everybody was real wrapped up about this. But let's take a quick break and then we're gonna come back and get into episode three. SOE Episode three. Now we pick back up Taylor, Chase, and Dakota's fight to dum. The mom Top girls break them up and de escalate the situation. Layla makes fun of Chase's podcast and calls him Chase the clout Chase.
Speaker 2: What do you think his podcast is about?
Speaker 3: It was about talking about all the shit that was going on. He was trying to debuff everything Taylor was saying. And then we get into them fighting, and at this point, I mean, we don't even really need to fully break down the fight. I feel like Chase knew what he was doing in this entire scene, and they played into his hands effortlessly. Yeah, he was duchy. It starts to get loud. Essentially, Dakota isn't really having Taylor's back, and Taylor is coming unhinged over in the corner.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that Dakota heard that. I mean he figured out Taylor lied to him and didn't give him. I don't know if it's lying. I think she just didn't give him the information. And now Dakota is just over there, just so happy that he caught Taylor in a lie. And I think he's thinking, or even now we're even we both lied, where you can't you can't come after me anymore.
Speaker 3: But she didn't lie.
Speaker 2: I think it was it about what were they It was about the sex dream? Is that what it was?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But she's like yeah, what's your Yeah, she didn't tell Miranda about the sex dream originally, but she told her now.
Speaker 2: I don't think she told Dakota about it either.
Speaker 3: That's so who cares because Dakota and her weren't even together. Then. I'm not going to go I started dating someone tomorrow, I'm not going to talk to them about sex dreams I had two years ago.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, But Taylor, she was getting a little out of control. The girls were coming and like, you need to calm your tips.
Speaker 3: But then my favorite part is as everybody's fighting, Chase starts to walk by the group and then says, looks at dem and goes, where's your husband? Yeah? And then I watched so many times I don't see him touch her.
Speaker 2: I don't either, And if anything was like like just walking by because they were all smashed in this room and like touched arm, like hey, where's your husband? I don't think that's any big deal. But Brett Chasing coming down and going after him, like you're forty seven years old, dude, Like you're the oldest man here, Like why don't you ask questions?
Speaker 1: Like why don't you ask question? Why don't And.
Speaker 3: Also to me, why did you run upstairs to tell him that it was this like you could say, he's being an asshole to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a different conversation.
Speaker 3: And he alluded to the fact that you're cheating on me by saying, well, where's your husband? Like to me, that's what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I didn't take it like that. I just took it like, hey, where's your husband? No, so yeah, let me ask you this because it was talked about in a like an after show or an interview or something. So it was all right for Demi to have a gent in a chair and have a guy grind all over her. But yet if Chase walks by and touches her arm, that's off limits.
Speaker 3: But I think what actually pissed her off was not that Chase touched her, because she backtracks on this anyway. She's like, well, maybe he was just being blah blah blah, you know, like she changed her story. I think what really pissed her off is if you rewatch this scene, Chase is like they're all talking about other people's husbands and cheating and swinging and blah blah blah, and Chase looks directly at her. I don't think touches her. I think maybe tray to squeeze by it, and says, where's your husband?
Speaker 1: Oh, which is kind.
Speaker 3: Of like toes along the lines of like, let's talk about the husbands.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the husbands.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the husbands.
Speaker 2: Then I didn't show it like that, but yeah, I get it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cops show up.
Speaker 3: Chase new You know, Chase knew it was time to go finally, because he didn't really know.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, get out of there.
Speaker 3: Your girlfriend's already Haley Bieber's already left. Your ex wife is telling you to go. The cops are there.
Speaker 2: How did you like it? When Demi goes, have you ever seen the Secret Lives of Mormon? Way? I just did a cops cops are like messy, Jesse? Oh is it messy? Jesse? That's as messy.
Speaker 3: Jesse was trying to get out of it, and she's like, oh, my chance, have you seen the.
Speaker 2: Secret ing on the reality show here?
Speaker 3: It was so good? But then to lighten the mood to me, and so this the cops are gone to lighten the mood to me, and Jesse decide it's time for the Chippendale's performance.
Speaker 1: Which was very awkward.
Speaker 2: Before we get there, let me ask you a question when Jordan when he started take ownership, I'm like, what are you doing, dude? Do you just need camera time right now? Like Chase was literally trying to apologize.
Speaker 3: Yes, because when you just said Jordan, I didn't know who you were talking about. Husband. Clearly I know now husband, I know, But that's why he need We needed a little bit of Jordan action because I had totally forgotten about it.
Speaker 2: It was literally Chase is literally apologizing when he just comes out of nowhere screaming, both of those guys, go put your shirt on.
Speaker 3: Take off that little tiny bow tie, bow tie, and let's try this again. Yes, because they got so angry about it, especially when they weren't there to see it.
Speaker 2: They don't know, they don't even know what happened.
Speaker 3: But then you know, of course it gets the mood really lightens up when they decide to give a lap dance. But this is the one time so far that I could agree with Zach. I also was cringing it this lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, as they you know, the guys are coming down and they put Jen in the chair. You know, Demi is setting up Zach and Jen no doubt, and Jenna is giving her this stare like, please don't do this to me, Please don't do this to me. I already knew, she knew, but she know she was gonna sit in the chair. She looks like, it's one thing to watch it, that'd be a whole different conversation, But to be sitting in that chair and be singled out. Was there any other girl up there?
Speaker 3: No, And they knew it was going to make her awkward. It'd be one thing if all the girls were up in the chair.
Speaker 2: You're right, No, they did her dirty. And I think Zach was more pissed off that the girls did that to his wife than the actual dancer up there shaking his booty.
Speaker 3: True, And I'm starting to get the vibe that like you're into Zach and Jen a little bit, like you're like.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't. Zach needs to prove himself a little bit more, but Jen so far, Oh, I'm sure he does. I'm not in it for I mean, I don't with him, but her. I just feel like she's just young, she's wanted. She's twenty five years old. She's young, she's sweet, she's trying she's trying to talk with their friends. They're using it against her, but.
Speaker 3: She's only trying to talk to her friends on camera, which is a problem.
Speaker 1: But then Mikayla is.
Speaker 3: With her family on Halloween night to get away from the mom talk drama, they of course show her like filming like a forty five minute mom talk and then with the back round like I just love spending time with my family, and then they're like, take four hundred and seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me ask you a question mom talk. Yes, okay, I don't follow them. I better But on TikTok? Do they get up there on TikTok and talk about mom things or they just dance? I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Well, what do they dance? Talk? They do well, it's just like TikTok, but they do things that other moms would relate to, Like.
Speaker 2: What are they having conversations? Because it likes the.
Speaker 3: Halloween costumes and it's all jokes and all of their talks kind of relate to each other and morph back to each other. But there's dancing, there's there's it's not like a ted talk. It's TikTok.
Speaker 2: I know, okay, I just knew there was more about because they're like us, Mom's like, it's all about positivity and who is it? Whitney Like, I really went back and mom talk and I'm like.
Speaker 3: What you wait?
Speaker 1: You want to dance money?
Speaker 3: No, she doesn't want to dance, she wants money. Then Mikayla is with her family again and they're talking about how she was sexually abused for four to five years as a child, but she didn't realize it was going on until she was about fifteen years old. On Halloween in twenty fifteen, she finally told her mom what was going on, and she felt like her mom didn't believe her.
Speaker 1: This was heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: That was very heartbreaking, And I can't imagine as a mom like second guessing your child is telling you this.
Speaker 3: What she told us is she, you know, has to work from the inside out versus she was always working from the outside inn And I thought that that was a really good point and what made me love Michaela. And I think that her story is going to help a lot of people, and I hope that we get to learn more about it because last season we didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah that when stuff happens to you and you internalize it, it makes you sick, it gives you cancer, it makes you have autoimmune.
Speaker 3: Issues, like it comes out in different ways for everybody. Jen and Zach are on a walk. They both seem angry about the Chippendale situation that happened on Halloween, and then Zach would have preferred that Brett or the girls at least reach out to them and ask if they're okay before doing it. At this point, Jen maybe could have said, they did reach out to me and let me know.
Speaker 2: They let her know that they were going to have chip nails dancers. They didn't let her know that she was going to be in the chair, right.
Speaker 3: This is where it's all a fine line. But then Zack tells her they're shitty friends. So now she feels like she's forced between her marriage and mom talk.
Speaker 1: But then this is where he loses it.
Speaker 3: He decided he's done with the conversation and tries to break the fourth wall and tell production he's done doing it, and then she's like, no, you're going to sit down right now and we're going to do this right now. And what we have to remember is that this point, we're still believing that he's trying to reconcile with her that she hasn't forgiven him. But then shortly after, oh, it just gets bad. But that's where we leave it. They cut the cameras they finish up, and then we get through Whitney's home video where we see Connor and her arrive at the hospital. She's in labor, she has the baby. They show it. There's nothing really to report here.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, congratulations. I do have a question. I mean, obviously those are home videos, and I mean, who do you think actually blurred out this spready goal? Do you think it was production or do you think it was her husband?
Speaker 3: It was definitely production, because yeah, remember when she had everybody eat that cake. I forget what the cake was. Oh it is the cake. Last season she had everybody eat a cake, but it had her pea stick in it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, she's like the lids on it. It's sealed too, no sick.
Speaker 3: So clearly production had to step in for this. Then some of the Mom Top Girl els get together at the pumpkin patch. Jen has been off the grid and Jesse doesn't mind. Miranda shows up with her kids. Jin and Miranda have been getting really close. Then we get to Taylor and Miranda stay back to talk while the other girls go into the corn maze. I hate a corn maze. For the record, Miranda says the farthest she ever went with anyone was kissing. But this is where we learned a lot. Taylor clarifies that she never met sex. She just meant they were all doing things together, and this is where a lot of the things.
Speaker 1: They had sex in the shower.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to know how big that shower is.
Speaker 1: I want to know if you've done it.
Speaker 2: Don't drop the soap.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up if.
Speaker 3: You've done any of these things. They had sex in the shower with.
Speaker 2: A group as a group. Yes, I've never had.
Speaker 1: Any I'm saying thumbs up.
Speaker 2: If you have, Okay, I thought you wanted me to thumb up. If I've ever had group sex and a show, I'm going through the entire list of five, So thumbs up.
Speaker 3: If you've done any of these five things. They had sex in the same bed at the same time. You've never had sex with other people with another person in the same bed as you. No, I did when I was younger. No, I didn't like we had one room and it was like one person was on one side of the bed and the other person was on the other. The other couple was on the other side of the bed.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're talking couples.
Speaker 3: Couples people like we we only had. They're not mixing having sex with each other. They're just all having sex in the same room.
Speaker 1: You've done that?
Speaker 2: No, I swear I haven't. I haven't. I honestly haven't. Oh my gosh, Okay, I am old and I have a lot of ears on me, but not that I've never.
Speaker 3: Had sex in a room where somebody else is having sex.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're confused by the question. So i'mone asking No.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm not an idiot. I know the question. I'm just saying no.
Speaker 3: Hold on now, I need to know.
Speaker 1: Maddie and Tara, have you.
Speaker 3: Guys ever had sex in the room where somebody else has been They both said, No, Am I a Hoseby's you're a hosebast Yes? Oh shit, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wish Matt was here. Matt's out of town. Cayden, Cayden, get.
Speaker 2: Out of town too.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: We're today to make it clear.
Speaker 3: I didn't have sex with anybody else's boyfriends while.
Speaker 2: I don't try to backtrack.
Speaker 3: Ever. God, fine, I kind of feel like Taylors miss led the extent.
Speaker 2: Did you blindfold each other too?
Speaker 3: It was like after a party, we all were in one hotel room and we all had sex.
Speaker 2: Alcohol was involved in this, Yes.
Speaker 3: And I'm not going to give a shout out to who it was. Ben Affleck absolutely not Matt Damon. No, then it's they would blindfold each other and have to guess whose husbands they were kissing.
Speaker 2: I have not done that. I've never done that.
Speaker 1: I have never done that.
Speaker 3: They also had a night where the four husbands and Taylor and and the two guys filmed the two girls making out.
Speaker 1: Haven't done that.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked that the videos haven't leaked. But okay, So Miranda, do you think maybe you know obviously I don't know if you want to call it denial, but she's probably extremely embarrassed about what went down. Maybe she doesn't want the public to know everything. And I don't think it really makes her a liar. It's maybe like I really don't want this shit out there like that. Now it's going out there, it's gonna be out there forever. I have children, I have a church.
Speaker 3: I wish Her original statement was I don't want to get in the middle of this shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said that. She said I should not have denied it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think where she denied it's so much bigger than it was because clearly, looking at this, I mean what I do all of these things.
Speaker 1: No, clearly I've done one of them, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You're admitting to so no, I would admit to any of them if any of the others happen. I make people pick who they think the hottest husbands are all the time.
Speaker 1: You do, Yeah, like I would make you.
Speaker 3: Pick who the hottest husband of I wouldn't say, oh, see because it's too close to home. But think about it if we watch other shows, like if you had to pick somebody from the valley, who's the honest.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean I'd go in a romp with them.
Speaker 2: But then anyway, when they say one thing about Taylor. Though, when she was talking to Miranda at this time, she she admitted she goes I wasn't a good friend. I was not a good friend and I.
Speaker 3: Should and they both handled it different.
Speaker 2: For me, I can respect someone like Taylor, and some people might be like, oh, she's too harsh or whatever, but she's honest.
Speaker 3: And I think she was at her breaking point and that was her way of getting out. And when she decided she was getting out of her relationship, I think that's when Miranda really tried to dig in and see if her relationship could work. So they were saying anything to save it, and then she really don't want to step back, and then Hailey Bieber took over and is now in the same shit situation that good luck Hailey Bieber.
Speaker 2: So we when we interviewed the girls last week, they did not hear from Miranda, right, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Think they said Miranda didn't really bring it.
Speaker 2: Is that what they said Miranda didn't bring it or they're like not a big fan of hers, because as of now, I really like Miranda. I think she's absolutely beautiful. I feel like she's very sweet. But let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I don't know that she's going to bring it, but it's the story that we needed to hear. I just don't know what the story will be after the storytelling. Yeah, then Macy and Taylor visit Whitney to check in on her postpartum. We flashed back to when Macey and Whitney met her recently to confront their issues. The two of them were texting when Whitney decided to post their text messages on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Whitney posting personal text messages like in a fight like that, to go after somebody on the talk on the talk is not very cool. I mean, you can't trust a friendship that's gone that far to do something like that, like if you're a text you're posting a text message like between me and you, like, oh I love you, did it whatever, sweet thing, but to make somebody look bad, no dirty.
Speaker 1: Also, then we get to the next.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I'll do it this year on the show.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure I'm going to do it too, right when we get off this phone.
Speaker 1: Right then, Jin went to the store to get a pregnancy test.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say this, with all these pregnancies, if these women don't have a life supply of clear blue easy and also like full time millions of dollars pantos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of, is when she pulled that out and they zoomed in on clearance, what's it? Clear and clear blue easy, clear blue and I'm like, oh, definitely, she has a sponsor or the network, does somebody does.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's part of LDS that you can't use birth control kind of looks like it, or if they just all use the pull up. I mean, once you know, I don't know. I have a lot of questions. But either way, we find out that Jen's pregnant. She's before she even takes finishes taking the test, she's crying. She feels isolated from the girls.
Speaker 2: And I mean, this is the last thing she needs right now. Not only like, is she only twenty five, she's got two little kids.
Speaker 3: She's got two little kids, and she's trying to decide if the husband should come back or not. Does the husband work he's dropped out of med school.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's not bringing any money.
Speaker 1: Which is originally the point. This is turning into a shit show.
Speaker 3: And now we have another baby and we don't have I can't it's too many.
Speaker 2: Well, so she's making money off the show and off of here's the wild part.
Speaker 3: Mormons can use birth control the church. The LDS does not have an official policy against birth control. In fact, the church encourages couples to pray and counsel together to make decisions about family planning that are in line with their religious beliefs.
Speaker 2: So they're being irresponsible. I did some day, and you know that you're not in a good position. So why would you let this happen? Why would you?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, especially you find out this. I did some digging and found out that Zach used to sell bug spray before he went to med school.
Speaker 2: Oh like door to door.
Speaker 1: So I think Gen's always been the breadwinner.
Speaker 2: And Jen's main income is mom talk?
Speaker 3: Correct in these school posts.
Speaker 2: But okay, so how many how many girls are on mom talk? They are on this TikTok?
Speaker 1: The girls that were watching on the show.
Speaker 2: All of them are on. Because Whitney's not on some homework. Yeah no, I don't w Whitney said she went back on mom talk.
Speaker 3: I know because she was just doing her own talk.
Speaker 2: Miranda's not on mom talk.
Speaker 3: So there's got to be like, is they're back on? Now? What we're watching is them asking to be back on, but right now they're back on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to go down the TikTok rabbit. I need try to handle there.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, all right, Well, guys, everybody go down the TikTok rabbit hole and let us know your thoughts and let me know if I'm the only one that did that thing in the hotel room with another, even though it was with the person I was with. I just need to know if it was just me, because everybody's pretending this has never happened to them in their life.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to go back to my memory bag. I'm going to go back in this head of mine, you know, because I barely remember what I did yesterday, and see if I can remember, if it's fine.
Speaker 3: I already texted Eddie to see if that's ever happened for you, guys. Sorry, just kidding, all right, guys, thanks for tuning in for another episode of Two Teas in a Pod.