Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. If you'd like to be a part of the program, we'd love to hear from you whatever's on your mind today. We might get calls in even this hour eight hundred ninety four one sewn if you want to join us now. NBS is at the White House today. I know a lot of people. I want to talk a little bit about the economy today. I want to talk about immigration today. I want to talk about crazy Democratic socialist what's happening with the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: They're out of their minds.
Speaker 1: And what it means for that they're in the middle of a crackup of the likes of which, the proportions of which, the magnitude of which is incalculable. And we'll get to but I want to start with this with MBS being in town, and maybe with foreign policy, maybe it's not top of mind. I know a lot of people, you know still were you know all of these things that President Trump has announced about the economy. There is a lag time between when when the president puts his economic policy in place and we begin to significantly feel the impact of it. We've already seen the price of gas go down. We've already seen, you know, certain indicators implation has gotten under control. For example, the President has mentioned over and over again, and it doesn't mean anything if it's not impacting your life yet. So it makes sense to me that we have you know, anywhere between you know, fifteen and eighteen trillion dollars in committed investments in manufacturing. Many of them are critical for our national security needs, and that would be we have been wholly dependent on pharmaceuticals from abroad rather than manufacturing them here in this country. Remember, you know, Obama famously said those jobs ain't coming back. Well, they're coming back. And we cannot allow ourselves as a nation to ever be dependent on other nations for our pharmaceuticals, especially, you know, in light of the lessons we should have learned from COVID. For example, we also have been too reliant, too dependent on other countries for semiconductor chips, and in this day and age, that's unforgivable. Well, the President has resolved that problem, and trillions of dollars are going to be spent on production of semiconductor chips. The President has made it impossible for other nations to manufacture their automobiles and have any shot of selling them in the US. So manufacturers now are building out facilities all around the country. Every major manufacturer abroad is investing billions and in the end trillions of dollars combined. I'll give you one example, and if you live in North Carolina, we're going to tell you about all these job opportunities as they come up, as they become available. I want all of you in this audience to be on the cutting edge of knowing where these trillions are being spent and the jobs that will be created as a result of them, starting with you know, shovels in the ground and building out massive facilities, et cetera. The latest example was on Fox Business today, Toyota announced they have officially begun production of the new thirteen point nine billion dollar battery manufacturing center in Liberty, North Carolina, while committing an additional ten billion to bolster US manufacturing in the next few years and today's launch of the first US battery plant in the US additional US investments. You know, this means if you're in Liberty, North Carolina, and maybe you're not happy with your current job position, maybe, just maybe you might want to just figure out how to get in touch with Toyota and the North Carolina battery manufacturing plant, and there might be an opportunity there for you.
Speaker 2: This is going to be one of many.
Speaker 1: I mean, we know that Apple has committed five hundred billion dollars a half a trillion dollars to build out their facilities in Texas. Okay, if you live in Texas, you might want to start looking into how you might want to apply for various jobs and availability of jobs because maybe people that are currently working for Apple, or maybe a lot of these jobs are coming from facilities abroad that could be a high paying career job opportunity for you. Similarly, we know that Goldman Sacks is going to be building out an eight hundred thousand square foot facility in Texas. We know that Citadel Ken Griffin is moving has started the process already as moving you know, all of his multi billion dollar private equity firm to Wall Street South, you know, everywhere from Palm Beach, Florida, straight on down south through Miami, Florida. Again, opportunities and a better lifestyle and lower taxes and less crime and a better quality of life. And that is the same with every private equity firm, every Wall Street firm, every investment firm, every big bank. They're all moving, and so that means opportunities. And I just want this audience to be on the cutting edge of where the new economy is moving. And the only thing I can urge all of you. And I don't really care what your age is. I mean, you know, sixty is like the new forty. And that's not a cliche. That's just a reality, Linda. I don't know anybody that retires at sixty two anymore, sixty five anymore.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not.
Speaker 3: I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 1: I vaguely heard of it, but I mean, it just is not a reality for most people anymore.
Speaker 3: And listen, if you want to give me a early retirement, I'm all in. Let me know.
Speaker 2: You can retire tomorrow if you want. Hey, that's not nice. I don't want you to, I said, but if you wanted.
Speaker 3: To, you should lead with that, lead with kindness.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want you, I want you to be happy. I'm the one that has said you can work remote any day you want. You don't have to ever communicate with me because I know you're working. You know, you're you're behind off. Every day you work hard.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't talk to you right now, communicate to you.
Speaker 2: What's that I should.
Speaker 3: Stop communicating with you right now.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Because she just said I don't have to communicate with you. Forget it.
Speaker 2: I'm just joshing. No, I don't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter where you are. Technology is allowed it. I know you're working hard. I don't have to. There's no question about your working hard. In your spare time, you're thinking crazy things. But that's just a good off the other day, No good off, will you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like Linda when she's angry, and Linda would always say to me, I like it better when you're pissed off. You do better shows when you're pissed you do. I try to purposely piss you off.
Speaker 3: If you were here, it's a macular my face. You do an awesome show for the next hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but I know you're a crop maguy.
Speaker 3: You'll kill me.
Speaker 1: I want you to know you purposely try to get under my skin and get me annoyed, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yes, every day I get paid to do it.
Speaker 1: No, you don't get paid for that. I don't like to be aggravated. So all of these things were coming online. I'm going to get it back to the economy in a minute, but I want to just tell you something. With NBS at the White House today. You know, some people may roll their eyes. Why is President Trump? Well, when I went on the Gulf State trip with the President, and we went to Riod, and we went to Abu Dhabi, and we went to Katar, not places I ever thought i'd visit in my life. By the way, Riod, oh man, it was brutal. I mean I told you about that one community I saw Linda that they had built these very nice homes, nice neighborhood, and then it's like the neighborhood stops. You know, they built out all the homes in that neighborhood and then all you see is an arid desert. I would have a hard time with that view every day. And then walking out in nothing but stifling heat. I mean, you can't breathe type of heat.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just prefer being near water, ocean, real ocean. Abu Dhabi is fake ocean. At least guitar they have real ocean.
Speaker 2: As it was.
Speaker 1: I learned a lot while I was there. But you need to understand something here. I hate the term new World order because that has so many, rightly so negative connotations with it.
Speaker 2: But Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Has understood the strength and the value of the of access to our economy and the need of other countries to have access to our markets, and he has leveraged that for the benefit of the American people. Again, maybe economically you're not feeling it yet. However, if the past is any indication of the future, I'm very strongly convinced, as a strong supply side economic person that what we saw in Reagan's term and Trump's first term is going to be duplicated. And I expect, you know, if I had to put a guess on it, the second quarter of next year, we're gonna going to be benefiting from the trillions and committed manufacturing dollars from the you know, incalculable amount of money to the economy because of the President's energy dominance policies, the largest tax cut in history with you know this, this added provision for manufacturers, bonus depreciation is what they call it. They get one hundred percent deduction on building out their manufacturing centers, which is like putting accelerant on incentivizing manufacturing to do it sooner rather than labor later, to get these jobs online, which then ultimately helps build out our strong economy, which is what we want with low inflation, lower interest rates, you know, better opportunities for home buying, higher wages, you know, lower unemployment rates, all of which I believe is going to happen. But there's one thing. As I was watching the President in the Oval Office with MBS today, did I tell you the story of what happened with BS? And and when I when I needed I saw Marco Rubio's main guy and I at this prep at the we landed in Riod and I immediately A'm like shuffled to this luncheon and I had a seat at a table and I'm like in the middle of the room. I'm not anywhere near the dais. And anyway, I see Marco's guy and I go, hey, could you have a second? I want to I wanted to tell the Secretary of State something. It was private, it was personal, it was nothing bad, nothing, you know, just something that I needed to tell him. And he goes, yeah, just come on up with me. I'm like, no, no, no, I'm not going near the daist. If I told you the story, Linda, I think so.
Speaker 3: But tell me again. Let me hear a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Telling you again. See if you recognize it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's hard for me. It's hard for me to keep up with you, you know intelligence.
Speaker 2: So all of a sudden, I go up there.
Speaker 1: I accomplished my mission, and I'm beginning to walk away, and Dan Scavino goes up, mister President, there's Sean Hannity. And I turned around, said I, mister President, mister crown Prince. He was sitting next to NBS and anyway, so the presidents starts saying, that's the most powerful guy at American media right there. He's being funny, he's joking around, and MBS just looks and smiles, and I go, miss the President. I'm sure nobody up here has a clue who I am. The guy next to President Trump, you know, dead pants, I mean, just goes Hannity, just like that, and then the guy next to him goes John Hannity, Fox News nine pm Eastern.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 3: And then they said radio seven hundred station, sixteen million to thirty million a month, you'll welcome.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So but that was a pretty cool moment. Now I say this is you know what you see happening. The only reason there is such a fundamental misunderstanding of the Trump doctrine. It actually infuriates me because it's being used by some people that claim to be maga and they're really not. And some justify America first as being isolationism under Donald Trump, and it's the Trump doctrine, it's not their doctrine. And the fact that they purposely distorted it many people frustrates me. But there's no reason getting into a debate over it. But the Trump doctrine is very clear, no forever wars, and I agree with that doctrine. The Trump doctrine does not mean isolationism. However, the Trump doctrine we learned in his first term, he had no problem defeating the Isis Caliphate using military might, and the world was a safer place. He had no problem taking out Solomani, the world's worst terrorists from Iran General Solomoni, and the world's better because of the President's actions. The President took out Bagdadi and associates. I have no problem with that either, because the world's a safer place there. The President dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan in his first term, and then the president took out Iran's nuclear sites because he said Iran can't have nukes another Not one of those military actions ever resulted in a forever war. However, all of them made the world individually and collectively a safer place. The only reason that MBS is at the White House today, the only reasoned countries in the Middle East are willing to be a part of the solution, something they have resisted for decades. In terms of this Israel and you know, really radical Islamic conflict, is because all of those countries have been in fear of a nuclear armed Iran, in fear of Iranian hegemony. The President began this in his first term, culminating in the Abraham Accords. And now he's got these countries that really are wont to transform and transition their economy away from just a completely energy oil based economy into new endeavors. And that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Do I completely trust a lot of these countries, I do not. Do I think some of them are duplicitus I do do I think the President is fully aware of all of it, absolutely don't ever think that Donald Trump is a fool. However, he is effectively leveraging access to US markets and its benefiting you in the end. Again, it's going to take time to get into the economic bloodstream, but it's actually happening. Look at Liberty North Carolina. Look at what Toyota is doing. That's one of many announcements we'll have on this show. All right, So Iran after losing the nuclear facilities, and I mean, you think of what Israel did against the They took out the top scientists, they took out nearly the top ten hamas in terms of leadership, They took out Inzraala, they had the pager attack on all the deputies in Hezbalah, in Lebanon. I mean, the fact that this country of nine plus million people or is capable of what they do is spectacular, but it's really a matter of survival for them. And anyway, now in Iran, local authorities have enforced to mandate water rationing, and the situation is so dire that their president recently warned that unless the region experiences rainfall, the city may need to be evacuated altogether. The crisis extends far beyond Iran's capital humulatively. Water mismanagement prolonged the drought, inefficient irrigation practices sounds like California to me. Overreaction, I'm sorry, over extraction of groundwater is now ruining life as if it wasn't ruined already because the regime has been spending all of their money on fomenting terror rather than helping their own citizenry. This is the irony, This is the sickness of terrorism. You know, the fact that all the money was given to Hamas our tax money, by the way, over the years, Israel's money. The rest of the world contributed all this money for schools and hospitals and infrastructure, and what have they built the most sophisticated, you know, terror tunnel network in the entire world, and it is I mean, it's all over the place, rather than making a better life for the people, you know, we hear, oh there's genocide in Gaza. Well, the genocide right now is happening by Hamas. That's killing everybody and assassinating people in the streets. Anyway, the reasons have everything to do with their skewed priorities of the ranean ruling clerical regime. This theocracy. True to their revolutionary pedigree, the Iranian iatolas have been consistently putting guns over better, pouring billions of dollars into the country's nuclear program, which now doesn't exist, and they're burgeoning arsenal of bigger and bigger ballistic missiles that they think will one day overwhelm Israel's defense systems because this is where their mindset is, you know, magic. It's sort of like criminals. I've always said that if criminals that are really smart and come up with the most sophisticated ways to rob you, you know, these identity thieves for example, that's why you need LifeLock dot com. But they spend all this time doing stupid things. And if they ever did, you know, focus their attention on something smart and productive, it would be amazing. The Crown Prince just left the White House and said that Saudi Arabia will be upping their investment commitment to a trillion dollars, up from six hundred billion that was pledged in May, and so I would say that is a successful day for the country and people. The President spending too much time on foreign affairs, well, okay, the president had a lot of fires to put out, so you know, when those fires are out, that gives him time to focus more on the American economy with trillions of dollars more than he had at the beginning of the process. And it's really remarkable by the way the House voted on the Epstein files. You know, that's interesting to watch for a variety of reasons. I'm finding it fairly entertaining to watch because it's in many ways a hoax, and you know, uh yeah, I think it was like everybody, only one person voted against it, because what we're learning is, you know, it never made sense to me that the pressure was always on the Trump administration the second they came into office. Release the files, released the files, release the files. Well, some of those files include kitty porn and you know, really sick stuff that I don't think victims should have to be subjected to again. But putting all that aside for a minute, and the President has been warning that there's a reason Joe Biden's administration they had it, they didn't release it. Nobody ever, you know, demanded that they release it. Now we're finding ex Treasury secretary, former head of Harvard and now Harvard professor law or in Summers announced plans to step back from public commitments amid the fallout of the release of the emails between him and Jeffrey Epstein, where Jeffrey Epstein basically is acting to the person that will secure women for him. And by the way, at the time, remember he was convicted, it was a guilty plea in two thousand and eight for sex crimes and then he got a sweetheart deal. But I'm deeply a shamed somer set of my actions and recognize the pain that they have caused. And anyway, Summers and Epstein had a close relationship, discussed women, politics, have it related business and hundreds of emails. Now what do we know about Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein? And this is why, you know, did maybe it was there ever in exchange where Epstein said horrible things about him. I bet Jeffrey Epstein despised Donald Trump. They had reporters communicating with him, advising him, wanting, you know, cajoling him to release information that's negative to Trump, whether free or not. Whatever Jeffrey Epstein has to say about Donald Trump is meaningless to me because you got to understand that any of you that have ever been a member of a country club. Let me let me tell you about country club life. One of the worst things that can happen if you're part of a country club is to be spectacularly kicked out of a club. One of the biggest clubs in Palm Beach, Florida is a club called Mara Lago. Prestigious, expensive to join, expensive to you know, buy a cheeseburger. I think it's like two hundred bucks for a cheeseburger. That's you know, the honor you get to join a country club. And you know, Donald Trump threw this guy out because of his behavior with young women, and he's been frank about it, and was frank for years about it. Now, if Jeffrey Epstein had any damning information on Donald Trump and all all those intervening years is what twenty was it twenty five years ago, Linda something like that. It was well over twenty years ago. Don't you think Jeffrey Epstein would have released it because he was totally, completely and utterly, you know, rejected and humiliated by Donald Trump, who threw him out of his club. If the guy had something on Trump, you think Trump would have been so cavalier about throwing him out of his club, whether he's running for office or not. I tend to think not, you know. And as the President said, we have nothing to do with Epstein. The Democrats do. All his friends were Democrats. I hate to see that deflect from the great job we've done. And he said, I'm all for releasing the files. Not a problem. And Trump said, you know, you know, he would absolutely sign that bill. You know, there's a twenty fifteen clip of presidential candidate Donald Trump bringing up Epstein Island before anyone knew who Epstein was. The island was a cesspool. He said, just ask Prince Andrew. This is before he ever became president. He'll tell you all about it. A guilty man does not mention something he wants to hide. A guilty man does not throw somebody out of his club as spectacularly in such a high profile fashion the way Donald Trump did. In my opinion, maybe did Jeffrey Epstein say horrible things about Trump that you're going to read and say, oh my gosh, he's terrible. Yeah, I bet he did, because he hates the guy that embarrassed him, humiliated him. Even reporter asked Chucky Schumer, why wouldn't the Epstein files have been released the last four years when Biden was in office, and Chuck Schumer's just he's now like he's Joe Biden checked out. That's the question every American is asking, what the hell is he hiding? I'm like, yeah, what is he hiding? What was Joe Biden hiding? Who is he protecting? And the question was asked the Keem jeffries, why should Americans trust you? And House Democrats when Plaskett was texting Epstein during a hearing, Epstein is doing everything he can do to screw Republicans if he had this information. Now, David Shone's been on this program and he was representing Epstein by the end of his life, he said over and over again. Epstein said not and I don't have anything on Trump because he said that would probably be the quickest way to get out of this. And he said he had nothing. But you know, to me, it's just one big distraction. And the sad thing is is people that consider themselves conservative and phone hook line and sinker into this whole swamp thing. But you know what, there's not there's some people in our movement that are not very smart or strategic. Nor did they understand the Trump doctrine? Nor do they? You know, It's interesting because as I look at some of them, Linda, how much fire did I come under when I was an early supporter of Donald Trump by my fellow conservatives? Five alarm, five alarm? And I took it every single day, didn't I sure did? Or did Glenn Beck Ben Shapiro. I like Glenn Beck. If I like Ben Shapiro too, I have nothing against either one of them. I wish them all the best. They're beating the hell out of me. How many years do you think in a row?
Speaker 2: Almost? Dailey four? About that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I owe it to.
Speaker 2: My audience to be forthright with my audience.
Speaker 1: And by the way, when it comes to twenty twenty eight and who, I'm going to do my own vetting, and then I'm going to tell you who I like the best.
Speaker 2: How do you like that? Linda? And I might be different than other people. How do you like that, Linda?
Speaker 3: That sound like me to you? I think it sounds a lot like you. I'm voting for the dog.
Speaker 2: You're voting for the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would vote. I would vote for a four legged friend over most of these humans. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: AOC to shut down her fellow progressives move. Now you have an ally of Zoran Comi Marxist Mumdani running against Hakeem Jeffries, and now AOC has to come to the aid of Hakeem Jeffries. Oh, I don't know if it's particularly you know, yeah, not really sure. But anyway, forty four percent they have an unfavorable view compared to thirty three percent of socialism. I think Kakeem Jefferies is in way more trouble than he thinks.
Speaker 2: Outgoing New York.
Speaker 1: City Mayor Eric Adams says that Jewish New Yorkers should be concerned for their safety after he takes over.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh that was it. Let me go back to what Bill Maher said yesterday.
Speaker 1: Let me play this from the weekend because I got to just tip my ad to the guy because it was brilliant.
Speaker 4: Listen, Democrats must recognize that Zuran mom Danni is the future of the party. Unfortunately it's the Republican Party. We've run this experiment many times and the results are always obvious. In nineteen ninety Venezuela was wealthier than Poland, but then Poland finally free of Soviet style economics when all in on capitalism, and now their economy is as big as Japan and people there have high wages, low inflation, car vacations, homes. Meanwhile, Venezuela traded capitalism for Hugo Chavez's socialism for the twenty first century, which turned out to be, like socialism in the last century or any century, a mess. They turned one of Latin America's richest countries into one of its poorest, low wages, high inflation, shortages, outages, eight million people fleeing. If you think New York can somehow reinvent this wheel, you're in for a rude awokening.
Speaker 1: A rude awokening. Bill Maher doesn't like me. I don't particularly like him and his personality. I've interviewed him over the years. I want nothing to do with it. But he's interesting. I give him a lot of credit. The reason I think he's successful and John Stewart are successful is that not like Kimel, Colbert and Fallon, and that is they're actually thoughtful, more intellectually honest, and you know, provocative in their own way. Trust me, they're never going to start liking Donald Trump, either one of them They're not going to start liking conservatives, any of them. By the way, we have a lot of news on the on the immigration front. Governor DeSantis announce Florida has arrested more than six thousand illegals since he became president. Tom Holman wants New York City saying that they will see an increased immigration enforcement before Mom Donnie takes office. Biden released a wanted legal alien terrorist into America. We now found this is another one on top of the one from New Jersey. Greg Abbott is now designating America's largest Islamic activist group a foreign terrorist organization. He's talking about the Council of American Islamic Relations.
Speaker 2: Ow that took me by surprise.
Speaker 1: A leading Senate Democrat is forced to fire a staffer who mpersonated an immigration lawyer while pretending to free a criminally illegal and a pro open borders. Senator Tommy Duckworth has agreed to fire one of her staffers after he faked being an immigration lawyer in a bid to get a criminal alien freed from jail. I mean, is there any is there any way that you know, any any line that some of these people won't cross you gotta wonder sometimes