Speaker 1: Austin Reeves may be one of the best decisions that the Los Angeles Lakers locked into undrafted guy, undrafted rookie that surprised almost everyone last year except for Jerry West, who had him on his radar pretty much the entire time because of his relationship with Bob Huggins, who actually told Jerry that Austin Reeves was the best player in the conference. Jerry thinks Austin has a very high ceiling. Why listening, Who do you think is the sleeper?
Speaker 2: Like a player that maybe people aren't talking about now that could really be not only make a splash next year, I mean this year's Herb Jones or like a Jose Alvarado.
Speaker 3: Well, I had to say, I haven't looked at it like that.
Speaker 4: There's so many games here and SECU there's two different venue.
Speaker 3: I've been over there every day, and you to watch the people you're gonna watch some mean, for some reason don't play that. I'm answering two players even though they were drafted higher.
Speaker 5: I think know Easton and also a Dandels are few players and I think you have a personally think.
Speaker 4: Of a big upside. There's some kids that I like in the second round. There, I think you're interesting. We're watching kim uh I think he was drafting the second round and maybe right close.
Speaker 5: I think he's really interesting players of his ability to guard and very athletic.
Speaker 3: I think he's got a future and a player.
Speaker 1: That we like.
Speaker 3: Our guys like a lot.
Speaker 4: But there will we players that stand out that we had a year ago, the Lakers signing them drafted player. Yes, I think he's gonna be a fret big player. I think he's start in this league. He's gonna get better and better.
Speaker 5: And you know, watching him play in college Vun Huggins who West Virginia coaching.
Speaker 4: And out working in the films for a long time, and he's going to be in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to be n any presentative.
Speaker 5: He told me he thought he might be the best player in the conference. Wow, and he goes undrafted. But to me, they got a huge story.
Speaker 3: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: We've got hours of tape, We've got all these great talent evaluators, We've got fans that make mixtapes, and everyone's digging in. People are watching basketball at record rates in college because of betting as well.
Speaker 1: How do these guys slip through the crafts?
Speaker 3: Well, it's hard to say.
Speaker 4: And we look at him and I think he's been much better after that.
Speaker 3: He had really smart Okay, he can.
Speaker 4: Defend, and he was one of those guys that probably looked like a positionless player.
Speaker 3: He's not. Or he's just a good player and they got to steal in him.
Speaker 4: And I think in his career, unless the word will happen, we're going to have a really good people, you know, and players are gonna love to play with them.
Speaker 2: So it's just people, don't they just miss her, Not just Austin, but plenty of players that no one seems to really have stick out.
Speaker 5: A lot of a lot of players strike out right, they don't think anything about it.
Speaker 3: But this is not an exact sentence. And that's gonna be talking about earlier. Today.
Speaker 4: People are looking for different things, uh and they every gonna.
Speaker 5: Look players that that every things are pretty good, and uh, my goodness, when I see him, I'll guarantee them's a lot of people that will look back and say, oh my god, I'm gonna be the making them.
Speaker 3: And you'll see a lot of time teams in.
Speaker 4: Math, European players and keep them in Europe for a couple of years, and they'll come over here employ and and uh and instead of drafting players here in this country. And sometimes that's very wide