Speaker 1: Kabbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a sol fastion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mallard starts right now in.
Speaker 1: The air Everyway Well come In the beginning of the Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny G Radio, it is Sunday, Lazy Day in the month of June, which many sports gas bags and blowhards complain is the worst month of the year. I believe that is an outdate to take Danny G because of the twenty four hour news cycle and because of the social media world feeding us content from players tweeting out ridiculous things. This week we had the gift of Zion Williamson doing his own Mary Povich, uh random onlyfan horn Stars and just just wonderful Daddy. Daddy. Does that count as a double double? I don't know, but I know he likes double doubles. And my favorite part of that story Danny and I know you guys talked about on Covino Rich, but I laughed my ass off when the one I forget their names, but the one who ratted him out that said she might have a biscuit developing in the in the in the oven there in her oven. She said this is she said, I was helping you get back on the court, you know, like she was helping him with his I guess the way she phrased it though, like she made it seem like he told her, Hey, I really need this to get you know, back on the court, Like she was doing some kind of uh, you know, training for the New Orleans Pelicans to get this guy's fat ass back on the court by going totown. Just wonderful, just great.
Speaker 3: My favorite part was screenshots of screenshots, because she took an actual picture of the screen of her phone and it was cracked.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's just that was a one and that story is not going away. If she is pregnant like Zion, he doesn't have twins, but I mean, think about it, if they can live in the same city, you're gonna have two kids graduating first grade, second grade, third grade, birthdays or just a couple of days apart. Hey, dad, why why's my birthday this? You know, i''m five days after my sister. What happened there, Daddy? It's a different you know, that's a.
Speaker 4: Very very romantical.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is romance. That is love. And it reminded me, and I mentioned this, I did a monologue about this, But it reminded me of that LeVar ball ran a couple of years ago when he was talking about was it LaMelo or LeVar or the other kid? What's his name? I forget the other kid, but his kids in the NBA, and he's like, You're never go He's like, you're never going to meet a good woman in that life. You know, all the women are you know, hoes. You know how much money you have, You're not gonna meet a good girl there. You know?
Speaker 4: Would you would you agree with that that the NBA is the number one sport for hose.
Speaker 1: You know, there are plenty of hoes around all the sports. I think they're just a little different, like there's in hockey. When I covered hockey, they were called puck bunnies that would follow hockey players around. And these women and this is in the days before social media. These ladies were so professional. They knew all the the the bars that the players hung out at, they knew the hotel obviously, and they would stock the players. Baseball players I think have it the greatest because they're in town for several days. But it's all I mean, it's yeah, like the each sports got there. I think football is probably the hardest for the groupies because they the road. You're not on the road that much. It's more secure at the team hotel. Guys still find a way to go out and screw around. But basketball is just like next level man.
Speaker 4: All access passes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like this weird mix of like, you know, some of the ladies. I remember when I covered basketball and I was there, and I remember after the game they'd courton off at Staples Center, which it used to be called. They'd courting off a section behind the basket, and like the wags, the wives and girlfriends would hang out, friends and family would hang out wait for the players to come out. And these basketball players would have no shame. They'd be like guys, you know, older guys in the that were married and their wives would be there with their kids, and then there'd be just a you know, a woman who might have just come as a street walker, who's is right right down, you know, a couple of seats over it, and it was It was good. It reminded me of my one of my favorite radio stories years ago. At the Premier Network's Christmas party at a gallop Beverly Hills Hotel. I told the story a few times. One of the guys that worked at the network, who no longer works at the network but is still a friend of mine, brought a stripper to the Christmas party and all, you know, everyone else is in. All the other women are like married or they're in long term relationships. And it would have been okay, Danny if my pals a stripper friend who he don't. I think he got this lady through college. He donated so much money to this woman. And so she shows up and she was in her full costume, her for you know, she wasn't naked, but she was close.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There were things popping out here and there, you know, and other women like they don't they don't appreciate that day. And then the men were really appreciative. The other women were. They were whispering you know this, you know, doing the whole thing quite there. That Zion story was was amazing, amazing, amazing, and that leads us into let's get the band Radio Ohio al Pop goes the culture John John, all Right, here we go. Let's get right to it. We'll do a few of these because we do have a pretty decent sized mail bag, and this one from outer space. I didn't talk about this much on the radio show. This should be the biggest, biggest story in the world, and it's not getting too much play. So there's a whistleblower who came in front of politicians this week and said that he believes that he has information classified information that the United States has recovered vehicles of non human origin, is the way that he described it. This guy is legit. He's been vetted. He's a former US intelligent agent, intelligency agent, or whatever you say. But he's the one that blew the lid on what he says is a recovery of an unidentified flying object. And this is a huge revelation. The guy's the guy's name is David Grush, I believe his name, and he's got all kinds of accolades if you're in that kind of thing. He's a decorated war veteran, and he's worked for these big government agencies with huge bureaucracies. He held top level clearance while while working for some military task force and all that, and this is the guy, this is the guy that said that they have vehicles, and analysis of the vehicles have indicated that they are of exotic non human intelligence and and just craziness. Shouldn't that be the biggest story in the world. I was like, Eh, you know, it's like the it's like the Kicker story at the end. You know, it's buried on a website somewhere. It's very odd to me. I don't know. Why is that not getting more attention. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: We talked about this last week, how more and more it's common to hear these stories and nobody even bats an eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's nuts. And now there's of course people coming out as you would expect where they're like, well wait a minute, we need we need information. And who are the people that are like, we can't release this. Is it because they've determined that society will fall apart? Is there a way, Danny, if we're close to this being announced, is there a way we can buy future stocks options on toilet paper and water and hand sanitizer and mass and all that.
Speaker 3: It's ever if this ever goes down again, COVID style will be finally be old enough to go in for those special senior hours.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we can go early. That'd be great. Yeah, we can go in there early and solid shot. Yeah, nothing to worry about, all right, What else do we have on Popco's The Culture, Well, here's here's a fun story about a trail came. You know those cameras that people put up to see animals in their own domain, you know, their own habitat wandering around. So there's a story out this week and it comes out of Canada, and this one's a doozy. I don't know if you guys talked about this or not on Coveno Enrich, but they show security footage. It's from one of these cameras out in the woods in Canada, and it is insane. So when it happened, there's this woman who loves nature. She's like a nurse in Canada, and there had been a deer that died on her property, like a deer carcass there, and so this woman she's in British Columbia, and so she set up a camera. She figured there'd be some animal that would come along and eat it, and she kind of wanted to get the tape of it. She wanted to see how they would be vultures and eat the rotting carcass of the deer which was in her garden on her property. So she set the camera up to see what animals might you know, take a bite, have a nice, nice dinner from the dead deer. And she's she flips on the video and she captured footage of a couple of she called them witches, a couple of women. Oh yeah, were scantily clad and they decided they needed to have a nice bite of the raw dead deer meat.
Speaker 4: And I saw these pictures on Yahoo News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like so she's like she was watching with her. Grandpa said. I came the next day and Grandpa said he's got naked people on the camera and I said, no, you didn't, bullshit, And so he showed the uh the granddaughter and uh yeah, they're full of as they say, disheveled people. They look like they're wearing wigs. Like how do you end up in that spot? Like what what do you what do you do? And that's how do you end up going down that road?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Where did those witches come from?
Speaker 1: And where did they go? Where did they go?
Speaker 4: That is that is wild?
Speaker 1: And they got to live somewhere in Vancouver, somewhere in British Columbia, right, and somewhere around there. It's nuts, man. Yeah, you never know. Everything's on camera these days. Everything is on camera. Every single thing is on camera, including the woman who decided she wanted to put some some eye drops in her eyes. You see this one. This, This must happen a lot though. So this random woman, she, you know, she wanted to take care of her eyes. She wanted to put some eye drops in her eyes, and she ended up glass. She grabbed the glue bottle and she glued her eyeshut mistake nail glue for eye drops.
Speaker 4: Oh how we know this, Danny.
Speaker 1: We know this because, of course she posted the video on TikTok and it's been seen millions of times as the woman inadvertently squeezing glue into her left eye.
Speaker 4: Did Beyonce send this one money too to help her out?
Speaker 1: The man directly right there, right there in the eye, How do they get that out of the eye. Like, what's the move there to get that out of the eye. You go to the emergency room. She said she felt burning bad, burning felt hot. She shut her eye. Of course that was a mistake.
Speaker 3: I remember my mom getting an urgent phone call. My aunt and uncle were in the emergency room because two of my little cousins were playing with super glue and they both put it in their eyes like drops.
Speaker 4: This's a good question because I told my mom at the time, I'm like, how can they fix that? Their eyes are going to be stuck together forever.
Speaker 1: Well, I've solved the answer, Danny, it says, if I'm reading this correctly, the doctors in this case, they were able to get the eyes open, but the recovery process took a good amount of time. We're talking days of They had numbing drops for the eyes. He had to numb the eye. The woman had blurry vision and her eye was very itchy. It was discomfort and all that stuff. So there you go, and the mix up her She said she gave her daughter a manicure and she forgot that the glue bottle was there. So she says, but I love that her first move was not to call someone to take her to the hospital. It was to turn on the phone and make sure you get a TikTok for.
Speaker 4: The out of it.
Speaker 1: Like, that's your your eye is you have one eye. You're the one eyed one eyed bandit. You know you're you're a pirate with an eye patch. And that's the move.
Speaker 4: Have big eyes.
Speaker 1: That's that is wonderful. What else we have on pop goes to culture, Well, here's one from San Francisco and a shopkeeper there, an immigrant store owner, says that the city of San Francisco is now worse than Afghanistan. He said that after he lost one hundred thousand dollars to burglars at his his store. So he determined that is the case. And it is open season now. If you want anything, just go get it. You don't need to pay for it, and you're good on that. I'll do a couple more on Popco's the culture, because we do have the mail bag. I want to get to that, not shortchange the people that wrote in this one from the world of science and people are upset with Apple iPhone users, very concerned why there's a new name drop feature. If you saw the Tech News this week, but there's a new name drop feature that shares your contact details with somebody else, another iPhone user when your smartphones are together. So they it uses bluetooth. Right, So people are freaking out because you know how a lot of like women, they'll meet some dude at the bar and the guy will like buy them drinks and they'll give them a fake number. Yeah, so they're like, well, wait a minute, I can't give a fake number because now you know, any weird dude can get my number. How am I supposed to give them a fake number? Because it's right there. It's like, you know, you have access to this.
Speaker 4: So so you don't have to grant access.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they say the way, and I'm not totally sure. It says the iPhone users. We're complaining because you can't do the fake you know, the fake number thing. But the people at Apple have tried to downplay the concern. But this is like a nationwide software up. I'm not updated my phone, so I've not seen how this goes. But they released this animation. It shows how the name drop feature works between the two iPhone users, which it's kind of like swapping business cards. Once the two devices are together and the Bluetooth connection is established, each phone brings up their contact poster. How exciting is that?
Speaker 4: Keep your bluetooth in the off position.
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be a good way to do a good way to do it. That would be a solid way to go about that. And Chinese. There's anything else here that stands out. I mean, there's some other decent stories in pop ghost to the culture. But I believe we must press on. We must press on because we have another Ohio alvignette. You know what that means, Danny g It's mail bag. That's right, the mail bag. The mail bag. These are actual letters by actual listeners. Let's do a rapid fire mail bag, Danny, what do you say, rapid fire mail bag.
Speaker 4: Let's go. Let's do it all right.
Speaker 1: Alf from back in the day, he says, when Fridays were for interviews, how dare you? We did have an interview on y Ed Roberto. That was a hard guest to get. It's hard to get a bus driver on. We got him on from La soon to be bus driver from La Unified School District. And we will have more guests on. It's just very hard. I don't have time to book anybody, and Danny's busy with Covino and rich and stuff, so it becomes a bit of a scheduling kerfluffle. The time I could book interviews, I'm sleeping, so that makes it very difficult to contact the people I would need to contact. Aaus I'm still be anyway, Al.
Speaker 4: Says, unless as Brian Billick, we don't really care exactly anyway.
Speaker 1: Al says, as a fan of the Third Shift with Ben Mahler and Danny G I have been lobbying a lobbying for you to have a KK Karen k to reminisce about the glory days. You recently said that you reached out to her and she has declined.
Speaker 4: What is the deal?
Speaker 1: Spill the t Benjamin from ALF Yeah, so decline is a harsh word. I would not say that she declined. It was just not scheduling desirable would be the way I would say it. There's only a couple of windows I can record the podcast in because I have to get ready for the show and I sleep during the day, and so it's not convenient for everybody I have determined. Just on a side note, it is much easier when we get people who are living on the Eastern seaboard because I can, I can do the podcast right right after if I can do those interviews sometimes after the show if I have to, and it's it's it's always better. But anyway, Karen Case lives on the West Coast. She does not live in in California anymore. She she she did leave California and so that's a that's also an issue. But uh, she she would do it, She said she would do it, but we haven't been able to schedule it. And I haven't really checked in work with her since she left the area. So we'll we'll get her on at some point. Maybe I'll reach out to to KK today or tomorrow on Monday, and we'll see if we can get her in. But yeah, and we were also talking about doing a series of behind the scenes with some of the guys that called into the show, kind of find out what makes them tick. I don't know if anyone wants to hear that we did that during COVID when before you were on the on the podcast, Danny, We we put like Doc Mike on, I think we have. We had a few line I think Blind Scott was on for one. We did a few of those type of things Kevin and Kansas right sound of the mailbag, he says. Dear Ben and Danny g He says, Hey, Ben, on your Minnesota trip, I wonder if you were able to make it to Bemagee. I believe it is how it's pronounced. I have no idea. I've never seen that word before, he says. To see the statue of Paul Bunyan. Seeing the photos from the Malor meet and greet reminds me of tourists making or taking their pictures next to Paul Bunyan. Everyone looks so small next to the feature celebrity. Well, oh oh, here you're talking about my stature. Thank you for that, Kevin, very kind, he says.
Speaker 4: Ben.
Speaker 1: When he says, Ben, what were some reactions by your guests when they met you and posed for pictures with you? Did any of them mention Paul Bunyan, he says, as always you and Danny g Rock the weekend. So I'm in a very nice group of people in Minnesota or from now He from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, we had people from Ohio, Illinois I believe was represented as well. I mean all over that part of the country. And yeah, there were a few people that were kind of like giving me a look, like, what's going on with this guy? This guy's a big guy. But nobody said anything. I think, well, that's what I think. There were like a couple of people said, man, you're really tall. Nobody nobody mentioned Paul Bunyan's name, So I did not I did not get that. That did not happen. Next one cal from Grand Junction, Colorado. He says, guys, how much do your wives spend on their hair? He says, will they ever? Will they even tell you? Do you even ask? Yeah? So here's as my watch starts talking to me about Paul Bunyon because I mentioned Paul Bunyon, all of a sudden, I got to turn that off. I don't know how to that off anyway. Get to the point, pez I'll go first, my wife just had her hair done this week. And the way it works at the Malor Mansion, Danny, much like the military, we have a don't ask, don't tell policy comes to extravagant expenses because I lose my marbles, right. I become a potato head when I find out how much is being spent on certain things that you could say are in the frivolous category. So I don't want to know. All I know is that when my wife goes to the salon, it is an all day thing. It's kind of like Gilligan's Island when you go on a three hour tour. That's an outdated reference. But you go on a three hour tour and you're gone as long as the TV show lasts and that's it, and that's all.
Speaker 3: And you can update it Ben by saying it's like the finale of a Bachelor season on TV.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like it's like the Bachelor. The final episode of the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: Yep, goes on and on and on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what about you, Danny, You're enjoying this experience as well now as a married man get away for me, your child coming on the way here soon and all that. So is it the same with you? Or do you know how much is being spent at the salon?
Speaker 3: You know, I usually know how much is being spent because my wife, he will tell me. She'll vent in a text about either A how well she did and she saved some money or B how pissed she is because she spent X amount of money and didn't get the results that she wanted. But the past few months, god, almost eight months, it hasn't been an issue because when you're pregnant, you can't use all those chemicals in your hair. It's not been an issue. Of course, that's going to change after Paul Bunyan arrives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'll be free from her last ten months or whatever. I'm not a numbers guy, but that doesn't seem to add up anyway.
Speaker 3: It's usually nine months, but you know, if the kid comes early, then you're looking at eight and a half months.
Speaker 1: Okay. Nick in Wisconsin rights in very nice, Nick who was part of that scam, some of the members of the Mallard militia, those opportunists to what the malor meet and greet who made me look bad by recording my warm up?
Speaker 4: Axe throws, Oh the warm up.
Speaker 1: Bad job by them. Nick in Wisconsin says, been and Danny g straight to the point. Please, would you rather have a permanent unibrow or no eyebrows at all? Now? This is this is a good question, and he's really good at coming up with these questions. So I I believe I think the answer to this, Danny, is the unibrow. Because I've known a few people that have. It's like the disease that Charlie Villanueva, that basketball player had with the Milwaukee Bucks, remember a few years back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where he couldn't grow hair.
Speaker 1: Anywhere on his body, Like there was no hair anywhere. And it it just I think having a unit like being like Anthony Davis is probably a little bit better or Ernie from Burton Ernie then the other way. So I would go with a unibrow. And sometimes people say I have a unibrow, I don't take care of my grooming and I'm all disheveled. Yeah, and what about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you don't have anything there, then you look part alien.
Speaker 4: You look like Sam Cassel.
Speaker 3: If you have Anthony Davis going on, you can you know, you can market it. You can pretend like you're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found I stumbled on this famous unibrows. George W. Bush, Nicholas Cage is on there. A bunch of other actors I've never heard of. I've heard of this guy, George Harrison. He was kind of a big deal back in the day. Who else do we have here?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Unibrows an astronaut as an astronaut that has a unibrow and mentioned Bert and uh, I guess I think I said Ernie, but Bert Bert's the one with the unibrow. And then there's that eagle, Sam le Eagle the muppet. Sam the Eagle also has a unibrow. Son hang out with Bert from Ernie Burton.
Speaker 4: Ernie in good Company would be great.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that. Nick Jonathan writes in from Parts on Known. He says, do you have any input on who takes Roberto's place? He says, I want Juan Valdez or the Frito Bandito. He says, I want those amazing recipes all that. Tony says, can we still have Cooking with Roberto? That would be tough, although it would be funny if we whoever gets that job, if we just called their segment cooking with Roberto, that would be funny.
Speaker 4: Funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Looking yet to answer the question, I have not been asked by management. Normally, the protocol the company, they will reach out to me and Jonas because it's our shows that are affected, and they will normally ask us if we have a preference. Sometimes they do not pay any attention to us and ignore us completely. So I have no idea which way this is going to go. I do hope they will reach out. I do have some.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, so you're telling me you're actually like Lebron, You're really the general manager.
Speaker 1: Oh me, well no, no, no, no, no, no, they'll last my opinion. I didn't say they would take my opinion because normally the people that I like, they don't like so for whatever reason. So I don't. I do not know who's going to replace Roberto. I have no idea how long the process or process is going to take. I have a feeling, based on finances and having to pay overtime that likely will not take that long. That they will expedite the process to put somebody in there. And that's that. The marina chef writes in from Omaha. He says, go chiefs, how many full catering length BLTs with turkey can you eat? Also? Could you finish it when you found out I sprinkled some ranch dressing? He sends a phone tot of the the belt's I'm not a BLT guy. I can't eat a turkey sandwich. I would go with a nice HOGI turkey sandwich. The sandwich you put up there looks very large and in charge. But the first sniff of ranch dressing, the rotting, disgusting ranch dressing, the devil's blood, the first sniff of that, or the first sniff or the first taste if I had to taste the devil's blood, that that would send me into some kind of shock and I might die. And I don't want to die eating a hero sandwich, So no, I'm gonna I'm gonna go. How many full length belts could you eat? Danny g.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm allergic to raw tomatoes, so I would also go into an epilectic shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't eat bacon, lettuce, or tomatoes, so that would be zero for three. I can't eat the turn though, I can't eat the turkey. I love a good turkey sandwich. My favorite sandwich though, is the cheese steak sandwich. That's my go to sandwich. Made a mean cheese steak back on Thursday at home, cooked it up right there on the griddle. And then Bella was so excited that I made a cheese steak, she dropped a shit right under the griddle.
Speaker 4: So I was really give it's more than your house guest left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't tell me that she dropped the shit. Fortunately I did notice it before I stepped in it, which was nice, but I did have to hose off the whole area there to get rid of it. Shane from des Moines writes in He says Ben and Danny G. First time emailing the Fifth Hour podcast. Long time listener, says, Danny G has been very nice to me since I first spoke to him. I'm dealing with a lot and Danny has always been a great guy to me on the phone and the Twitter machine. He loves the podcast, loves the show, he says, Ben, you name drop me a couple of times regarding the meet and greet in Minnesota. I was not there, We never met. Did someone impersonate me? He says, and they had another question? So nobody impersonated you as Shane. There was some ball busting going on and Regina, the hostess with the mostest spin cycle Regina, she had put a sign in board like some you know, you could sign in. The fans of the show could sign in. It was very nice gesture and I posted a photo of it and somebody, some prankster somebody said, you know what, I'm gonna sign my name as Shane from des Moines. So they did so I mentioned it a few times, but and your name did come up in conversation. You're a very interesting caller and contributor to the show, and so people were talking about you, the Iowa contingent, you know, the big guy from Iowa, and you know the bartend everyone from Iowa. They were, you know, going through talking about some of the other guys that contribute to the show from Iowa. Shane also says Ben and Danny, you know, love you again. Blah blah blah blah blah. He says, Danny talked about how much you prepare for the show. He says, what kind of prep do you do? Is it vocal stuff, riddle stuff, or just getting your brain ready or the show, or is it physical prep or more getting into a headspace. Yeah, so what I do is I do burpies. I run about seventeen miles, right, Danny, You've seen me run seventeen miles. I go to THEEK, I go to cinema. I go to Cinema Santa Monica, the famous steps of Santa Monica. I run up in date you go to well, I'm holding both hands filled with with cinebuns, but I go up and down the steps I go into a sauna for about three hours. Come out of the sauna. I then do some squatting heavyweights. I max out on that. Then I go eat like eggs, raw eggs. I just drink those and then I'm ready for the show. So that's how I that's how I operate. Shane So Mike and Fullerton says, Hey, Ben and Danny, g I read an article the other day that I think you'll both find very interesting. It said radio and podcast listeners only remember about seventeen to twenty five percent of what they hear. Knowing that, knowing that, shouldn't you just mail it in seventy five percent of the time? He says. Also, do you guys tend to find impressions of you flattering? For your sake? I hope you're boss, does my man? As says Mike very.
Speaker 4: Third rail, my man, if you want to impersonate me, I hope you have your four to oh one k ready to go.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you got to work at the company, MA man to do that. You're not allowed, my man? How dare you you're.
Speaker 4: Not patro some money?
Speaker 2: My man?
Speaker 4: So I think twice about impersonating your boss? My man?
Speaker 1: Uh Fred from Spring, Texas rites in he says, Hi, guys, keep up the good work. Do you have any favorite memories from proms or dances in high school? So we've gotten this question a few times. I think we've answered the question a few times, but I have on my answer a blank space on my answer. The reason I have a blank space is because I never attended to prom at all. I think I went to one dance, Buy Mistake, Buy Mistake with some friends of mine, and that was it. But certainly not with any woman, or at that time it would have been a girl. But never never attended any of those things. But Danny, you did. You've told some stories about those things in the past.
Speaker 4: Just one dance, Ben, Because my mom was really scared that I was going to get a girl pregnant. I swear to God if you get a girl pregnant, so she thought a dance equals a pregnancy. Man. The only dance I got to go to was Sober Grad Night.
Speaker 3: There was no funny business going on until the chaperones at the dance, hours into the all night event, fell asleep in their chairs. You can see them knocking out one by one with their heads kind of to the side. Yeah, and when the DJ played Sir mix a lot babies got back. I found the nicest booty on the nicest seniors and rotated from.
Speaker 4: Booty to booty.
Speaker 1: Nice. That's the move.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was when I learned how to be a dog catcher.
Speaker 1: I got all the game right. I think we'll get out on that. I mean, there's some other stuff we could yap about.
Speaker 4: But we've dog catch a dog catcha We've.
Speaker 1: Got places to go, people to see, things to not do. I have a show, there's a show coming up tonight, so I got that to worry about it. I guess I don't know if I worry about it or not. So we will go down that direction and have a fine time on the radio. That starts at eleven o'clock Sunday night in the West if you're in the Pacific time zone, but if you're in the Eastern time zone, we are there at two in the morning till six am.
Speaker 4: You can react to Game seven of the NBA Finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so we will. We will do that. It'll be wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, and anything you got going on on Sunday today, you want to promote.
Speaker 4: Danny just the podcast today.
Speaker 3: Thank you to everybody who's downloading our podcas cast every single weekend and of course the Covino and Rich on Monday afternoon two to four pm in the West, five to seven in New York City.
Speaker 1: All right, have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Enjoy, enjoy, and whatever you're up to, enjoy and we will catch you next time.
Speaker 4: Austa Pasta by Flation