Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: First of all, the defense that because I didn't want to talk because you talked about in Arizona when you knew you had to outscore people, that was a completely different ball game when you got to Baltimore. Yeah, I want to talk about that transition. When you got to Baltimore. It was around twenty twelve. And when you was in Baltimore, we talked about ray Lewis ed Reed. So did you have Crystal Callis that was he there?
Speaker 1: Had left? Who was the cornerbacks?
Speaker 3: So we had Webby, the Darius Darius web we had, Uh, So Mario was already gone to Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I first got there, Dominique Foxworth was there when he had came over from Denver.
Speaker 2: Like you said, Sahoney, now of the big dude in the middle a load he was man man like talk about that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And plenty of those guys.
Speaker 3: So I get to I get to Baltimore. I get to Baltimore, and like you said, like in Arizona, we ran the practice offensively, like our offense dominated. But when I got to Baltimore, like it was just the opposite. And I remember getting the training camp and the defense just was punking the offense like that. I'm talking like hitting dudes late like yeah, I'm talking like I'm like, bro, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: So I remember like they say, we don't need you anyway, Bro. I remember.
Speaker 3: And but the head coach, he was a defensive coach, so he loved that, loved it. So I remember. I remember we were in training camp in Westminster, and I remember like it happened a couple of times, like defense was cheap shot in the offense. So I was like, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, say bro, let me tell y'all. But one of y'all hit me late, I'm gonna stop practice. Yeah, like all together, and I guarantee you not walking off this field by yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do to me.
Speaker 3: What you just did the buddy and Bruh's going down like like that because I wasn't I wasn't used to defense running and practice.
Speaker 1: But like, I'm like, bro, you can't just h. And there was some savages over there.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about, like, Bro, the defense was savage.
Speaker 1: We're gonna fight.
Speaker 3: Design, Bro, I would mess up the whole team, Like you're not gonna walk off this field on your own power if you do that.
Speaker 1: To me as you should, as you should.
Speaker 3: But again the defense man it was, but.
Speaker 1: They respect that though. Yeah, they respect for the defense, the defense. The defense.
Speaker 3: I used to make bets with the defense. I bet I have more more knockdowns than you. Like, you know what I'm saying. We cracked backs, yeah, and we were we would have you know, side bits. I mean you had today, Yeah, Oh yeah, I had like eight, you know what I'm saying. Like, but when when you had like like when I came over, before I got there, they had Derek Mason and Mace was you know what I'm say.
Speaker 1: Mace was.
Speaker 3: Mace was good. Mace wasn't the physical type receiver, you know what I'm saying. Mace was a route runner. Mace will route you up, you know what I'm saying. But he wasn't like a physical presence on the field. You were physical. So like when I got there, we had Ray Rice at running back. We had Willis McGahee Willis, we had clean yep and then we ended up getting Ricky Williams my second year there. But I would go to the coach and a coach run the ball my way first play, like to set the tone. Yeah, set the tone you got safety coming down in the box. I'm cracking and like, man, them dudes love that defense, love that Like, so we got them hyped, like, oh man, we got a dog on offense, like let's go rock, you know what I'm saying. So, and we knew like for us, I mean, we we scored fourteen to twenty one points like that was enough. Yeah, that was enough. They gonna hold it down, you know what I'm saying. So, and then we had ED and on the back end, and then we ended up getting VP.
Speaker 1: Pollock and he was a headhunter. Yeah, I'm talking about like.
Speaker 3: We already knew, Like I mean, obviously you know Ed is a Hall of Fame, eg, gonna do what you do. But you bring a physical presence like VP to the back end like of what we already got up front.
Speaker 1: It was light sid.
Speaker 2: So when you won, when you won, obviously you guys win the Super Bowl. You bolled got that game.
Speaker 1: You did. Just think how did that feel?
Speaker 2: Obviously being drafted second round and everything you went to to finally get the opportunity to play in the championship and play well.
Speaker 3: Well, for me, it was it was actually my second Super Bowl of second because in Arizona, we it was my my sixth year. It was the first time we made the playoffs. Yes, but that was the year that we made it to the super Bowl. Yes, So we made it to the super Bowl and we ended up losing to Pittsburgh on the last.
Speaker 2: Place that was Antonio Holmes, Florida got.
Speaker 1: To is okay shut out of Florida.
Speaker 3: So we we lost that game, and like the only thing I remember saying to myself, I'm coming back. But the next time I come back, we winning it. And that was that was my goal from like that point on, like I'm gonna win a champion.
Speaker 1: How many years it took you to get back?
Speaker 3: That was so my sixth year and I wanted my tenth year, Okay about four.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: So the year we we got to the Super Bowl, we lost at the Pittsburgh. The following year we made the playoffs and we lost to the Saints, who ended up winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: We made a playoffs my first year in Baltimore. The second year, we made it to the AFC Championship and we missed the field goal to Tide in New England.
Speaker 1: And then we came back the.
Speaker 3: Same year, same exact game against New England and we smashed them.
Speaker 1: Like tay, you.
Speaker 2: Remember all the ones you lost. You run through the ones you lost like it wasn't nothing. He run through the was you lost? But they had you on the sideline saying, we ain't losing this game. Was that because you had lost before? You in the way in hell, I ain't getting it done this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's up. That's what's up.
Speaker 2: You remember that because he went to the forty nine ers. You know what I'm saying. My brother a forty nine Ers fan. So I got to I don't even know how to. He's from Miami, by the way, from Miami Liberty City. He's a forty nine ers fan. I don't even understand it. So real quick. How was the run with the forty nine ers? My brother gonna be mad?
Speaker 1: It was dope.
Speaker 3: My first year, we actually made it to the NFC Championship and we should have won it. We played Seattle, and Seattle ended up going to Super Bowl and smashing Denver. There was a blowout, and we were hot because our teams were so similar, like the team that I was on in San Francisco and the team in Seattle. That was pretty much like our rivalry at that time. And we had Navarro who ended up recovering the fumble on the one yard line and he tours a cl same play, but they didn't give us the funer recovery and that's what ended up costing us the game. But my time in San Fran was dope, and it was crazy because I played against San Fran in the Super Bowl when I was in Baltimore. Yes, yeah, yes, so we win the super Bowl. We win the Super Bowl in Baltimore, and I'm on a trip to to Africa doing some like humanitarian work and I get off the plane and I got like, literally like one hundred text messages like congratulations, bro, Like like congratulations what.
Speaker 1: Like super Bowl?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, yeah, And I hit my agent up. I'm like, bro, what's going on. It's like, man, they traded you to, saying Fran like they traded me to, say Like what so you ain't even know I'm in the air, broes.
Speaker 2: Be true, Like I'm on my way to afybody athletes being loyal to the team, they trade.
Speaker 3: And I got traded and I'm coming back and I'm you know, the whole time I'm thinking about I'm like saying, Fran, I'm like, well, shoot, if I got traded there.
Speaker 1: They ain't bad.
Speaker 3: They were actually in the super Bowl, you know what I'm saying. So like we it's a legit team. And come back that year we had a great year, ended up winning our our division and like I said, no, we actually Seattle won the division, but we made the playoffs wild card and then we beat Carolina at Carolina m hm. And then we played Seattle in Seattle. Had a great year that year. But that that team was man. That team was loaded. And when I tell you, like defensively even to another defense, I'm talking about the.
Speaker 1: Hard balls all saying they run that much.
Speaker 3: You had Pat Pat Willis Navarro Bowman at you had all the Alden Smith Smith of nature.
Speaker 1: When I.
Speaker 3: To two dudes on defense that people don't talk about. So when I got to Baltimore, Hellodi Nada m hm. I ain't know who loading Helloaded Nada was when I when I came from Arizona. So, Bro, when we were in training camp, they would let him sit out individual drills like offensive defense. I'm like, bro, why is he sitting out? Like who is this dude, So we go, we go team they let him sit out.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, bro, who is this dude? Man?
Speaker 3: We played the Jets the first game when I tell you, he is literally taking the ball out of the quarterback's hand as he's handing it to the running back. I said, yeah, he legit. If you don't double team him, damn, bro, he's gonna wreck your game. And then I get to San Francisco and I'm with all them all then to give you six sacks like it ain't nothing, and I'm not exaggerating. The dude will get a sack and just run to the sideline, go sit down like like it wasn't no big deal, bro, Like he he was actually on used to average a sack a game, which is unreal in the NFL. Wow, Like those two dudes, like I played all the famous you know what I'm saying. But Hellodi and alder Man, they were they were different, Bro.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. I knew all this mill because he bounced around a little bit.
Speaker 3: So he had he had his stint and seeing Frank, he ended up getting in some trouble trouble, and then he was talented. Oakland ended up picking him up and then they released them, and then he sat out a couple of years and then ended up going to Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but man, he bro he was a talent dog.
Speaker 4: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps insurance company's profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fight's hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you do winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million US twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit forthepeople dot com backslash ogs or dial pound Law five to nine. That's for the People dot com. Max like ogs or dial pound Law five to nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement. Baseball fans summer is in full swing and the season is heating up. From mid season robberies to breakout performances. Every game is packed with drama. There's no better time to jump in with my partners at DraftKings Sportsbook right now. New customers who bet just five dollars get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly. Whether it's towering home runs or clutch strikeouts, you won't want to miss a moment. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and sign up using my promo code ogs. The crown is yours. Stay in on the action and use your one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on DraftKings same game parlays for a shot at an even bigger payout. Combine multiple bets together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting. DraftKings has got you covered bet live in progress games right as they happen, making watching the game that much more excited. If sports betting is not yet available in your state, don't worry. You can still join in on all the fun. When DraftKings picked six and have the shot to win cash prizes. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now. New customers use my promo code OGS and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. That's promo code OGS only at DraftKings Sportsbook