Speaker 1: Andrew. Hey, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 2: I'm great. How are you today?
Speaker 1: Good? Good? Look what I found? Good? Good?
Speaker 2: Kill cast time, Drew, what's gonna be? Will tell you? What's saira jel be like Sai your kid's life, Rick, everything from Jackson Vanilla to Chrispy's.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. It's gonna be a great show. You don't have your phone on you?
Speaker 2: Oh mister, you just took your phone out of your pocket.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's my daughter included.
Speaker 2: That's my daughter. It's more than anything you've ever done in your single life.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. I have to move the mouse because of the things on my face. Uh, it's the podcast where we talk about syh. What are you doing? It's gonna make it? Oh? Yes, what what are you?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Bro? Here we are, bro? I did brow you weird rowed you? So? Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: How's everything going? Eh?
Speaker 2: You know it's a day.
Speaker 1: It is a day. It hasn't been already been a day?
Speaker 2: Could you move over this way more? I feel like you're not in the frame as much if you're watching this on YouTube right now. I realized after I've owned a year, four years. Oh yeah, it's been a long time. With this one on zoom, you could just click the HD button and your web camera gets better. So I wasted eighty bucks on a camera. Oh pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Well we'll try the other one. Anyways, you would have because Fritz is going to hook it into the board. So we'll see and then I'll be all in one shop. It'll be nice, Yeah, all in one shop. Yeah, So why don't we eat some cereal? Andrew? Okay, I'm going to go into the box at General Mills sent us a couple of weeks ago. This is another brand.
Speaker 2: New We got another email from them. You have to respond General Mills.
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't see it. Is it in the instagram?
Speaker 2: No, it's in our email.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't get that.
Speaker 2: Yes you do.
Speaker 1: I don't see that.
Speaker 2: Well maybe you should.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. Well check your I did I look at it all the time.
Speaker 2: Well just check the leady't email. It's right there.
Speaker 1: When we go to break, I'll take a look.
Speaker 2: It's a two second break.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this is another Cheerios variety, Andrew, Oh is it another one that lies to you? No? Oh wait, put it into the frame where here? Yes, look at that peach mango cheerios, Andrew, cool, No, I'm excited for this. I think those are too great. Those are too great tastes that taste great together.
Speaker 2: You could have just said two great tastes.
Speaker 1: You don't know what that's from, do you.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's an old show.
Speaker 1: It's an old it's an old ad. It is an old ad. Yeah, yeah, I'm we're and it featured you know that we've been through this before, this exact thing exactly didn't feature anyone specific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the flavors were too right.
Speaker 1: You know you you got your chocolate peanut butter and peanut butter and your chocolate too great taste, the taste together peanut butter cup yea very good, Andrew? Who they smell like cheerios? I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's no hint of peach or mango.
Speaker 1: I'd spell a little bit of mango. I smell some fresh mango.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like shots that by hitting the HD button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much clear this webcam? Is it gonna look good on YouTube?
Speaker 2: And I'm like really pissed off about how much money I spent on a camera that it was here the whole time in the zoom settings. I'm not happy, right, now. But so do you know what I did yesterday?
Speaker 1: What'd you do?
Speaker 2: I did steps?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: The step machine for thirty minutes? You know my legs are like killing me right now. Really yeah, I did over one hundred flight steps.
Speaker 1: From the Farmland Fresh Dairyes, fridge and pass. Now. Well, I mean, you know that's more of a it's more of a bowl chat kind of. You know, it's just bringing in some fun, fat fun, just like it does relate to frud. Chit chat is where it helps you work the cereal off.
Speaker 2: We're chit chatting.
Speaker 1: Oh. You know what I thought of when I was was getting the Farmland Fresh Dairies milk from the supermarket.
Speaker 2: As you watched like that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: As you're walking by the milk case, look for the cawfe You like that.
Speaker 2: It's genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they'll use that. Yeah, what's up? Wayne? So I'm gonna use some organic whole milk today from Farmland Fresh Dairies. Andrew m hm.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish that it was like peach sorbet.
Speaker 1: Well, we can call it that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ready, hmmm.
Speaker 1: I definitely taste the mango more than anything else. I don't either, but they sprayed some mango on there. Oh, you don't taste the mango.
Speaker 2: It kind of just tastes like a diluted fruit loop.
Speaker 1: Well, it can't be a fruit loop.
Speaker 2: In different company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does that mean? A diluted fruit loop.
Speaker 2: There's just no flavor to it. There's speech, there's no mango.
Speaker 1: I definitely take there's a there. There's certainly a hint of mango.
Speaker 2: I'm getting none of that. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I don't know you had a long haul covid or something, because I think it. I think it tastes like mango.
Speaker 2: No, it ain't there.
Speaker 1: I think it's good too. It's just it's you got your cheerios and it's just a little sweetness to it, a little tropical vibe.
Speaker 2: I'm getting none of that cheerio.
Speaker 1: I would dump these in a pina colada. Be really fruity.
Speaker 2: What just picturing, like, because peanuclottas are good in theory, Like when you first get them, you're like, oh yeah, peanut claud and then you realize you're drinking like a huge frozen drink, and about halfway through it starts getting that weird curdle, like foamy.
Speaker 1: Effect, especially when you're in a pool like at a swim up.
Speaker 2: Nasty eat.
Speaker 1: I'll eat the cherries all day.
Speaker 2: Though again good in theory, bad in practice.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I give it four balls, Andrew, because I really wanted to give.
Speaker 2: It two balls in a spoon, because it's just cheerios with some weird dusting on it that doesn't taste like peach mango.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, You like just regular cheerios, I do, but I mean as peach mango cheerios. It's two balls in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a scam.
Speaker 1: There is a scam.
Speaker 2: This is not what I was promised. It's not peach mango.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they're not going to like dump it on and give you chunks of mango. That's not cheerios thing. Cheerios are subtle, you know that.
Speaker 2: No, because I've had other brands of the cheerios and they taste good.
Speaker 1: So Cheerios is the brand.
Speaker 2: Varieties or flavors, other flaate yes, other flavors scott okay, and they actually taste like what they're advertised. This does not taste as advertised.
Speaker 1: I taste the mango, not so much the peach. So I enjoy it. We're gonna differ. That's fine. We're gonna we'll differ a little bit on this one. That's fine.
Speaker 2: If you see it, say to yourself, do I want to just eat cheerios that say that they're peach mango?
Speaker 1: Or if you want to transport yourself to the tropics, pick up.
Speaker 2: A box and have a soggy pin of Colada with cereal chunks in it.
Speaker 1: I think it's good. Good you want to fight? Good?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna go to the cereal sac courtesy of Matt next, Matt, love you, bro, But like seven thousand cereals, like I don't, I don't know. I'm gonna do as many as we can.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's nice of him to send them, and we're just thankful.
Speaker 1: And most of them are store brands. Here's some Raisin brand Andrew, Oh okay, yeah, and this is from.
Speaker 2: Kiggins Crunchy brand, Kigginsiggins. What the heck is the Kiggins?
Speaker 1: My guess is it is something like a leetle or big because the big bar code, you know, it's made by Save a Lot, So I think Save a Lot is the store maybe, okay, And Kiggins is just the I don't know. I should have done some research on it, but I didn't. Oh, here are you remember.
Speaker 2: Bringing back the cereal graveyard?
Speaker 1: We're doing it today. Look, I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Wow today coming soon and just a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's a tease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know. It's a big deal to be invited to breakfast, and we're beyond honor that you've chosen to start your day with us. After all, there's nothing quite like passing a box of cereal around the table while sharing your plans for the day. So we'll continually strive to make these moments matter. We'll see you again tomorrow morning. Kiggins, Kiggins, Hey, buddy, what are you doing today? Buddy?
Speaker 2: I'm so good.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Good? Everything is great.
Speaker 1: How you doing? I'm doing really good. What are you doing after the show? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, not much to go to workout class, you know, I'm just doing a friends dinner party.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. I have to go pick up a cake for Cooper's party.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's an exciting where party this year.
Speaker 1: Oh it's gonna be a California pizza kitchen, and I have to I have to blow up some balloons too.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be such a great party. This is great. I'm so happy we could sit here with Kiggins.
Speaker 1: All Right, see, let's let's try it. So it looks like the raisins are sugared as the Kellogg's ones are as well. Okay, generally the knockoff store brand. Ooh, these flakes look different. I was gonna say generally the knockoff store bread's like mostly powder.
Speaker 2: Look at how much powder is in there.
Speaker 1: Powder? Well, that's just cause that's the break the bread. I'm talking about the nineteen nineties movie Powder Oh, with the ball guy that looks like Ronnie.
Speaker 2: And then he disappears into the light at the end.
Speaker 1: I never saw it.
Speaker 2: Oop spoiler alert. He disappears into the lightning at the end, and it's really weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, here's the thing. There's not I'm not thrilled with the amount of Raisins in here. There's definitely not two scoops in here.
Speaker 2: That's the two scoop promise. That no any raisin who brand?
Speaker 1: Who from who?
Speaker 2: The Kellogg's very good.
Speaker 1: Look at the flakes, they're kind of different colors. It's almost like we don't care.
Speaker 2: You know the flakes are also like a Pangaea looking. These are no pangaas.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Pangaea was the continent, the only continent before it all broke up?
Speaker 1: What did Italy? What? I mean so you all you mean the whole world?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was all one big content and then it broke apart over time. But it was the super continent was called Pangee.
Speaker 1: Do you think that was really a thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not debating dinosaurs on this. We don't have enough time.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the raisins are different colors, they're not consistent. I don't know. This is just like, eh, throw it in the box. M hmm. I mean, i'll tell you what mixed it? Delicious the farm their fresh Dairyes, whole organic milk. Yeah, I think I love that. But it's still just raisin. Brent actually tastes budget if that's possible, right, it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, normally you could taste the cost cutting corners.
Speaker 1: They're usually pretty much the same the store brands. This one's okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I'm gonna give it two balls in his spoon. I'm in that mood today.
Speaker 1: I will give it. Nah, gosh, I'm I'm gonna give it I'm stuck between two and a spoon. Oh, okay, pass it over. I'm stuck between two balls and a spoon and three. I'm not sure I'm gonna go two balls in a spoon all sorry.
Speaker 2: Andrew also like by their thing? Are we just talking and constantly pouring cereal? How much cereal is this family having?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well we have a what is the Higgins promise?
Speaker 1: We've got a ton of Kiggins. We've got Kiggins everywhere, So we'll try some other Kiggins in the weeks to come. Okay, but for now, we're gonna take a break and we will be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Beat It fine.
Speaker 1: And we're bad. Wow down you like that? Yeah, so you know where we're gonna take a trip to Andrew where, don't say I'll pass the Kiggins. We'll talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, tell me about where we're going, Andrew.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go for a little trip.
Speaker 2: Oh fine, serial killers?
Speaker 1: This cereal? Great? Yeah? So back by popular demand, I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try to get these back in as much as humanly possible. And I'll tell you what reminded me of this. Yeah, so a few weeks ago, I don't know if you remember remember when NKOTB was here? Yeah, New Kids on the Block. Yes, you know, big boy band from from the late eighties and early nineties. Well, did you know, Andrew, there was almost a New Kids on the Block Cereal.
Speaker 2: What do you mean almost?
Speaker 1: So let me tell you this is it's focusing on that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this was a prototype that Ralston put out. You remember Rawston, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, yeah, I loves We had.
Speaker 1: Rawston Cereal last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fake honey bunches of votes. Yeah, yeah, so good. So Ralston put this, They put boxes of this out. It was not samples, but they were just like testing it. You know. They never it never went to market, so they had a couple of test boxes out. Dude, the camera is no good.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: So in nineteen ninety when New Kids on the Block were massive, Please don't go girl. I loved Joey McIntyre. He was he was my favorite.
Speaker 2: I liked Wait, no, this isn't the one that looks like you.
Speaker 1: Well no, that's color me bad.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. So anyway, what it was that they were like they did hang in tough, that's right. Yeah, it was a checks like Cereal Okay, So look it was the rice squares with marshmallows with marshmallow, which I think is really interesting. Just picture checks with marshmallows. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should do that again.
Speaker 1: The hottest musical group in America has a hot new release, but it never came out, which is really sad because I bet this would have been a huge Cereal.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's like to eat some video game.
Speaker 1: Where it is really a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they ditched, like hundreds of thousands of cops put them in a desert right now, didn't they bury them? So I wonder if there's just a landfill that they dumped new kids on the block Cereal and like they've ass produced it and then just they're like, no, it's not gonna be release.
Speaker 1: I don't think they ever made that, man. So I bet if there are any of these, you could find the empty boxes on eBay. Wow, they're not that they're not that like twenty bucks. But I have not yet to see a full box. If there's a full box of this, you know who probably had it, the Cereal time guy, because if anybody had it, he did, and I bet he tried it well, he drives forty year old cereals.
Speaker 2: As somebody who ate a twenty four year old cereal only recently. I would not eat this.
Speaker 1: I think I would try a marshmallow.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't, because with millennial ceios, you spit them up and made me just eat them.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I tried them. I faked you out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You did, and I still can't believe I bought into that joke.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's go back down to the cereal sack from our friend Melissa and Natalie. They're big listeners. You remember they sent us Wegman cereals before. So they went to Wegmans and they bought us some stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Today. Here's what we're gonna use. I thought this was one of the interesting ones in the box. It's fitness crunch. Okay, okay, so it's sweet and whole grain cereal with soy protein. Don't really know what that means. I'm not really sure what else is in it. It looks like there's stuff in it on the spoon, but you know, I guess we'll try to find by Wagman's. Hold on a second, I have to tell you. While I was at the milk case looking for cow face. Let me show you what I found andrew this, This, this blew my mind. I'm going back to the Farmland Fresh airries.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so exciting.
Speaker 1: Dude, you have no idea.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, now look at this, but look at cow face so cute. I don't know if this is Cowface's calf or because it's like a maybe targeted to kids. Is that Cowface's calf?
Speaker 2: Or is it? It's about time they put them in the little boxes like this. I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: Well maybe they've had them for a while. I don't know, but but is this actually cowface or is this her calf? I mean, like, did she get a make like freshening up. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I love that they have the chocolate milk and like this. This makes me feel like, oh, because.
Speaker 1: They have the little containers that they have hospitals and schools and stuff like that, but regular cow faces on those. This is like check her out.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're going through a rebrand.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This could be a test and we got the test market boxes. I'm very excited. But anyway, what's going on there? Oh you shaking it while it's open. Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so we're gonna be using fumeland fish, organic coal milk.
Speaker 1: I'm being you.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me take this over here and yeah, let's see. Okay, well, you know, it looks like it's got some I actually don't know what this looks like.
Speaker 1: Looks like, oh, there's some clusters in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks styrofoamy. Okay, your cup, thank you? It is clusters of bickness.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't even know. There's some oats and maybe some rice.
Speaker 2: What did actually think of the granola from last week?
Speaker 1: Dad? Can you get more?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Because it's not available anywhere. The purely Elizabeth chocolate chip cookie can't get it sold out on Amazon? Wow, I asked my secret squirrel, Joel at chop right. He's like, it's not even orderable. What is this thing? Yeah, so it's it's all the rage.
Speaker 2: I wonder if TikTok made kids buy it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I try to dry.
Speaker 1: But maybe Elizabeth, uh, you know, wants to like hang out or something and bring us some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe she does granola. Maybe Elizabeth wants to hang out any cookie granola sounds cool.
Speaker 1: I it's delicious.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go into this.
Speaker 1: So Wegman's food. You can feel good about this fitness crunch. It doesn't even say it just has sweetened us whatever.
Speaker 2: Okays, made with whole grain.
Speaker 1: And soy protein. It doesn't even say what flavor it is.
Speaker 2: With puffed wheat, brown rice, sugar brown rice. I don't know what's just going. Wow, Oh my god, it's sqeezey.
Speaker 1: I think I cut the roof of my mouth. Be careful. It's very crunchy, okay, insanely crunchy, right, h Now what makes it fitnessy? Do I want to work out with this?
Speaker 2: I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: I think you can work out unerneath this.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna change.
Speaker 1: No, if there's raisin's in here, be great.
Speaker 2: No, No, it tastes like healthy sugar smacks.
Speaker 1: I see where you're going with that.
Speaker 2: It's the cinnamon.
Speaker 1: I partially agree.
Speaker 2: I give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: And cinnamon and smacks. It's also not sugar smacks. Dude, what is this? Nineteen eighty? The bear? The bear? You mean dig them or you're talking to Oh, you're getting confused. You're thinking about golden Crisp sugar Bear and dig them.
Speaker 2: M m, that's what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: What company makes golden Crisp post?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 1: And how about Kellogg's nice andrum impressed boom, very impressed. I thought you were gonna get me not today. Well it was a good, guess. I don't really know what this is.
Speaker 2: I give it three balls in this spoon.
Speaker 1: I actually like it. I'm going to give it three balls. It's pretty good. It's very crunchy, it's very mouth cutting, but it's it's interesting. If there were raisin in here, I think it'd be a little better. If it was just slightly less crunchy, I think it'd be better as well. But Natalie and Melissa and Jersey, thank you so much. You are our Wegman's correspondent. Uh, although we are getting one on Long Island soon. And I think in ron Konkama.
Speaker 2: I've heard people who go to Wegmans call themselves wegheads.
Speaker 1: Weggheads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who, So thanks Melissa and Natalie for being weggheads.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they said us a bunch of other interesting stuff. See the Wegman's box over there, just some like a little thing and a thing. We'll get to that some other Kelloggs. What it's Kelloggs. Know it isn't. Will you learn about cereal?
Speaker 2: So you're telling me this doesn't say kellog that's not from Wegmans. So this doesn't say kellogg.
Speaker 1: That's not from Wegmans. She got that elsewhere?
Speaker 2: Well, you said, look in the box, it's a bunch of Wegmans stuff. And I said, oh, Kellogg's. And you said it doesn't say Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: Hope you have a beautiful week.
Speaker 2: So look it says Kelloggs. People.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening and gaslighting. Gaslighting.
Speaker 2: Never use psych terms around me. I get over them out.
Speaker 1: Follow us on all socials at Serial Killers PC. Check out our friends from farm there Fresh Dairies at farm Them Fresh Dairies on Instagram or go we just see them very soon. I'm so excited. Yes, road trip Andrew waffle House on the way back high five cool? Yes, scattered, smothered and maybe covered the waffles. No, those are the hash browns hash browns? Yeah? Yeah? Do you like them covered?
Speaker 2: I like the hash browns?
Speaker 1: Do you like them covered with cheese? That's it? Covered? Scattered, smothered and covered?
Speaker 2: Oh cool? Oh I did I guessed that too.
Speaker 1: No, you have to ask you, you have to. You gotta get the terminology down because when you go sometimes, I like them capped.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I've been to waffle house several times. Yeah, No one ever asks me these questions. It's literally, what do you want?
Speaker 1: But you have to tell them. Yeah, and if you want the hashbrons a special way, I like them capped.
Speaker 2: I just like the waffle the hash browns with a piece of cheese on them.
Speaker 1: I usually just say scattered. Well, okay, you know so cool. You would say scattered covered, Oh, scattered, well, well got it. It's a secret because cap is not on the menu anymore, but they still have it at most of them.
Speaker 2: Oh, a secret menu item people love when you order something special from the menu.
Speaker 1: Do you know what cap is?
Speaker 2: Mushrooms? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good wow, because mushroom caps.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. We should go on that password show.
Speaker 1: We would do well on a show we would fight, but do very well.
Speaker 2: I would just probably walk off, idiot.
Speaker 1: It would be bad. All right, get the mic pack off me up. Done, Thank you for listening. Until we see you next time on this fine podcast network, Say Crunch Andrew, Goodbye. What I don't know