Speaker 1: Second date, up date. You know, it's not very often we have a first date. Go international? Fine, and we're not talking House of Pancakes international.
Speaker 2: That's also fun, though, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, grab a passport, hop a plane, get the full TSA, how do you do experience?
Speaker 2: Did they just go through that part?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what I just go to the airport for. But let's talk to this world traveler named Zach. Welcome to the show man or should I say guten tight to l show.
Speaker 2: A bunch of languages?
Speaker 1: Pretty sure I nailed it. So Zach, what's up man? How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. Thanks for having me, guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so excited to hear your story. Did you meet this lady here? Or is it an international love that you found?
Speaker 3: So we actually met on a private jet?
Speaker 1: WHOA, sorry you said private jet and we all freaked out. We don't know a lot of the people that have to react. Oh my god, yeah right, how did you meet her there?
Speaker 3: She was actually working the flight. She was one of our attendants.
Speaker 2: Our attendants. Why were you there?
Speaker 3: I was there because I am just a regular civilian, but my friend sold his company and was treating me.
Speaker 1: Does your friend need any more friends? Too late.
Speaker 2: You got to get into the ground level with these people they've.
Speaker 1: Already taken off. Okay, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: What was her name?
Speaker 2: Lamy Lamey Laaney, lame for a Laney.
Speaker 3: It was actually with an M, which was cool.
Speaker 1: Lay, Yeah, exactly, she's gone. She's gone farther in life than any of us have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now where does she live?
Speaker 3: She lives right here?
Speaker 2: Oh she does. I don't think we can make international calls.
Speaker 1: Tell us how that went.
Speaker 3: It went really good, like usually they do domestic flights, but because it was international, it was a little longer than normal, so she had like a lot of time to chat and I got to kind of know her and like her world. Like I didn't even realize renting these jets is like fifteen thousand dollars an hour.
Speaker 1: Whoa Brook, That's like what your daycare expense.
Speaker 4: Or what is that I paid that just two hours ago?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Right, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, was she just being nice or did was there like a vibe between you two?
Speaker 3: Oh? There was a vibe. Towards the end of the flight, I actually like checked in with her and I was like, you know, I bet you every guy does this. I would just feel bad the rest of my trip, like, oh, you didn't go for it. So I just asked her out and she was like, I'd love to go out with you. And we actually actually ended up going out for drinks the very next night.
Speaker 2: Wow, she stays on the whole trip with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we were flying back on the same jet. Yeah, so they were there for a couple of days too.
Speaker 4: Did she buy because I heard that those flight attendants on private jets make.
Speaker 3: A lot of I don't know about the salary, but she was telling me how much people tips. And I don't want to say that publicly, but I was like, oh, wow, that's cool.
Speaker 4: I imagine he said, oh, well that's cool while like stifling all of your ship.
Speaker 1: You think she was maybe trying to hint to you what she was hoping you would do at the end of your trip.
Speaker 3: Me, maybe, my buddy. I think she could tell that I wasn't the kind of guy that's in that social economic group because my eyes were wide and my jaw was just on the floor. I was like, oh, yeah, that's a tip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I'd be jumping on the queen's size bed.
Speaker 1: I can't believe there's a bed here? Is there a bed inside the plane? Private jets? There was, there was, there's always Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went on our company's private jet one time and there's no bed. Yeah, and I did not act like i'd been there before.
Speaker 1: I was very excited that be there was a bed on that plane. But they just didn't want you to.
Speaker 4: Hurt.
Speaker 1: Sorry, let's let's get let's get back to lay me Howard drinks.
Speaker 3: It was great. She's like super pretty, really sweet. We were talking about family, and then she was telling me like her goals about how one day she actually wants to fly, but she wants to be a pilot.
Speaker 2: Man, Dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought it was super cool and I was super supportive of that. We didn't make out a little bit. You did, Yeah, so, bro, I don't know. Now that we're back home, I noticed on her ig that she's back here. But I feel like I'm the one trying to reconnect more like like she's not ghosting me per se, but you know, like whenever I text, she'll text back, but she won't initiate or come back with another question.
Speaker 4: I bet though she gets hit on so much, you know, I mean she's like beautiful woman with big goals, Like she sounds amazing. Ya.
Speaker 2: Do you think she was amazed by you too?
Speaker 3: I mean I hope so, Like I'm a great guy. You know, I take care of myself too, so I think anybody would be lucky to be with me as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good confidence, probably what she saw. And she's probably so used to rich guys in suits all.
Speaker 1: And then you are down to earth dude, thinking for sure.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't give that to creepy old guy.
Speaker 2: You think he's old.
Speaker 1: Say, okay, so how long has it been since you've been back home and been trying to set up a date with Lamey two weeks now?
Speaker 2: Two weeks? Oh yeah, and you saw that she's here.
Speaker 4: It's not even like the problem exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know, the craziest thing is like we connected, but like she found me on ig and added me, so I was like, oh, she's excited. You know. That was when we got back and then it's just been like nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have anything on your IG like you running from the law or anything like that. It's not like your it's not like your Instagram. I think we have an international investigation to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, but she sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this call might cost extra if it goes overseas charging him. Yeah, Zach, you're gonna come.
Speaker 3: I'm good sweep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll send the bill to you after we do your second date update, next second date update. Well, Jose is already called DIBs if things don't work out for Zach and Lamey. Jose wants to shoot his shot. So is that okay with you?
Speaker 3: Man? Sure thing?
Speaker 1: And Alexis has called DIBs on the private jets wherever that's going now. She doesn't even care who's on.
Speaker 2: I forget your friend. I'm attached to the plane.
Speaker 1: But it's not hard to understand why everybody wants laymey right now because she's a luxury flight attendant for private jets and that's where Zach met her aboard the plane that his rich friend rented for a abroad I mean.
Speaker 2: She's attractive, date her.
Speaker 1: Zach was lucky enough to meet her and ask her out, and they had a nice little date overseas. But now that they're back home, Lamey is acting kind of lame and not calling him back.
Speaker 2: I would use that name.
Speaker 1: Guys, come on, yeah, I mean that just lent itself to it. But Zach, how are we feeling here? Confidence level on a scale of one to ten?
Speaker 3: H shoot, guys, seven.
Speaker 2: Actually it's higher than I expected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it might not be high enough for Lamy who's used to dealing with tens on her flights all the time. So we got to bump that up somehow.
Speaker 2: That could be exhausted. Yeah for all, you don't want to be around that all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, maybe just like me bumping up one more to an eight seven point five? That can you bump up your confidence a little bit?
Speaker 3: Please, I'm going in with the team. Let's go with an eighth.
Speaker 2: There you go here, we're going to amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we'll back you are amazing. We don't have to convince it. Let's do this. We're calling her get your second date update.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to book a private flight and I heard that you got the hook cut the hook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sure you're that from but no, I don't.
Speaker 1: You're a flight attendant, right I am. Do you take Cubon's for ten percent off fifteen grand an hour? No?
Speaker 5: You have to do this through a company. I'm sorry, I can't help you.
Speaker 2: It's a joke. He's joking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, am I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it worked.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be sorry. I'm messing with you. My name is jeff We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. I'm sorry to bother you.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry.
Speaker 1: We we heard about you from one of our listeners who says that he met you during an international flight. His name is Zach.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, okay, yeah, remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I do.
Speaker 4: We just assume you have a lot of people as a flight attendant coming in out of your life all the time.
Speaker 5: Maybe I do, but he was a little different.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, we're trying to get some answers here because we're doing something called a second Date update. And Zach told us that he had a great time when he met you and hanging out with you abroad, but since he's gotten back, he's been hoping to hang out again and that's not happening. Is there a reason for that.
Speaker 5: It's not happening. No, it's different from any of the other passengers that I come across.
Speaker 1: And you liked that good or different? Bad.
Speaker 5: Ye, no different good, Like he really nice and genuine. But he's disappointing.
Speaker 2: He's disappointing.
Speaker 5: He's disappointing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what man, isn't.
Speaker 2: I'm you guys said it.
Speaker 1: You know, we're all going to disappoint you in our own special way. How did he do it?
Speaker 5: He's very nice, but he just he kept calling me the wrong name.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, wait.
Speaker 2: Is it your name? Lamey?
Speaker 5: No an nd lay me.
Speaker 1: That's what we thought, he said. We had him clarify like three or four times.
Speaker 5: He's okay, yeah, no, it's me.
Speaker 2: Why would you not correct him?
Speaker 5: Well, I tried to correct it because I friended him on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Oh so you thought, oh my god, because it's your Instagram handle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I tried to drop a hint on there, but apparently he did not.
Speaker 4: Oh, men are the worst attention to details sometimes sometimes not all the time.
Speaker 2: But god about that.
Speaker 1: I understand that must be really really frustrating for somebody to get your name wrong for a very long time. But it's a simple mistake, Like we can work through.
Speaker 5: That, understood. But that's not like the only thing. Like he's not a very detailed oriented person.
Speaker 2: Okay, how else did that come up?
Speaker 5: Like I told him that I would be back for three days and we could see each other within those three days, and then I was leaving at five o'clock on the third day and he texted me at like seven, was like, hey, you want to go for drinks?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean I could see a person like you who's very schedule oriented would need somebody who could pay attention to that stuff.
Speaker 5: But also, like we talked on our date about like do you have any family? Yeah, I have a brother. And then but then I said, okay, well I'm out. You know, I'm out of town. I'm not home because I told you I was leaving today, and he said, oh, are you going to visit your sister? And I have a brother.
Speaker 1: Remember that you had a sibling.
Speaker 5: From the name to this the sibling in between.
Speaker 1: If it's frustrating, yeah, remembering little things about anybody is always a human YEA.
Speaker 5: For my job, I'm required to do that for customers, Like why can't they do it for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And when you're interested about in someone, like really excited about someone, I always feel like it's easier to remember everything about them.
Speaker 1: But it could also come off looking a little weird if you remember everything about them.
Speaker 4: So maybe he's throwing, throwing or off. I could see that. Yeah, Like, I'm not that interested in you.
Speaker 2: I know you don't even have a boma, Raney, but.
Speaker 1: I can tell you for certain that he really does like you.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: And you don't have to trust us. You can hear it directly from Zach himself, because he's on the other line right now and wants to talk to you. Zach talk to Laney with an n yes.
Speaker 3: Hey, Laney, Oh, Zach. I just want to say, I'm disappointed in myself. I didn't realize and it's such a dumb mistake, Like I should have noticed on your Instagram your name. Yeah, I don't have like a solid reason. Everything she's saying is absolutely true. I just really liked her. I was nervous. I know now she's saying she's telling about her brothers and stuff too, and I remembered like a sibling. But the whole time I was just ultra self conscious, just like talking to myself while even talking to her, like don't mess this up, don't mess us up.
Speaker 1: Lainey, are you hearing him? What do you think.
Speaker 5: I hear him, I, yeah, that doesn't sound very good.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty sweet. That's pretty earnest.
Speaker 4: You sound like such a catch, and you know he isn't on private planes very often and he's meeting this beautiful woman, Like you can see how it'd be really overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Zach was just like so mesmerized by how beautiful you are when you saw your Instagram. It's just like such an engaging, beautiful, gorgeous eyes on her profilen't even read yeah bad, its beautiful.
Speaker 2: Because it's like what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You said that she's so distracting that she's such a beautiful object he can't even listen to anything that's coming to guy that's like that.
Speaker 5: And clearly y'all are like forgetting like the line of work that I work.
Speaker 2: In, What does that have to do with anything.
Speaker 5: I am because I'm with men who have a lot of money and who are taking the just and yeah, they feel like they can just like call you whatever they want.
Speaker 2: That makes sense to anything.
Speaker 1: But we know for a fact that Zach doesn't have a lot of money like all those other men.
Speaker 5: I understand, but like I thought he was different, But it just never got any better.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm like, we haven't heard from Zach at all. That was just me speculating. Like, Zach, we can clear this up right now. You can tell her that you don't find her beautiful at all, you guys, Zach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like I thought she was wonderful, not just like yeah physically of course, obviously.
Speaker 1: Careful you're treading on dangerous ground with guy.
Speaker 3: I agree with her, like I was nervous. Maybe I just messed this up and that's that. But like, I would love another chance to try to play cooler.
Speaker 1: I mean, lady, if you're willing to go out with him and give him one more shot, we would pay for another date.
Speaker 2: I think he deserves another chance.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you do accept that cubeon thing because gift card. Yeah, I don't know. He does seem like a genuinely good guy.
Speaker 5: He does seem like a very nice person. I just don't I don't think this is a route that I want to take. I think I'm good.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, should we do like a detour route, maybe like a connecting flight to it?
Speaker 2: It's canceled. I think it's a Zach.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, Oh, it's okay.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 2: It's a good, good lesson for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, don't women BEAUTI I don't remember their names.
Speaker 1: The star, good idea. Brandy will remember that.
Speaker 4: Brandy in the morning, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.