Speaker 1: Colon your stocking. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Leading Off right here on Fantasy Pros, brought to you by bet MGM. It is me, Joey p joe Pisapia. That of course is the Welsh. He's back and fresh from I don't know. It seems like a five day weekend now. I don't know how long this guy hasn't been here, but it's nice to see him back. The hair is high, the analysis is high level. That's what we do here on Leading Off. We got a lot to get to this morning. Here obviously all the recap of the games from last night, the stat heroes and zeros, today's prop bets, dfs, and a whole lot more. But as always, make sure you go ahead and download that bet MGM app and make sure you use that promo code leading off when you do the Welsh. It's nice to see you again, my friend. People said that you started a witness protection program for yourself after the Byron Buxton injury, but now that it seems like things are going okay for him, it's okay for you to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you in a text. I'm in my secret underground bunker. By the way, right now, it's a different setting. I will not be similar to Groundhog's Day. Will not be coming out until Buxton returns, and it is and it's not no sleep till Brooklyn. It is no pod till Buxton. And I am wearing my Buxton heart right here, and I am not taking or listening to any and all of your guys's Buxton nonsense. None of you in the chat, none of you. Joe Buxton will return and it will be glorious.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good, I hope, so I want him to. That's good. Let's get to last night something that wasn't glorious. We're gonna have to start on the down note. Garrett Cole versus the Tigers one and two Thursdy Innings pitched five walks, three K's shortest start of his career. Tis a career high in walks. Are we concerned about this, Welsh? Or is it just it was forty three degrees in Detroit and we're just gonna chalk it up to that and move on.
Speaker 2: I think it can be both. I think it'd be a little bit of both. I don't think we're all giving enough credit to how much weather is affecting a lot of this stuff. I mean even the minor leagues. We're seeing some crazy stuff happen in the minor leagues of really really great players. And look at you know, look at the weather, look at the cold, look at guys that are used to warmer weather stuff. We've given an excuse to a lot of gut you know, Shane Bieber, who's actually going today, one of those guys we've given excuses, a little bit of an excuse to for vlo dips and spin dips and stuff like that. I think it's a little bit of both. I think the concern is the value of coal as like the number one guy. He's been showing this more and more over the last couple of years, of these little inconsistent blow ups. And I think the concern is him being the like easy number one overall pitcher. That's a concern. He might be more middling. The not concern is like, yeah, it's like really really bad weather right now, super cold, you know, doesn't have spider tack to use anymore. You just got to deal with your your snot or whatever. Would you see that whole thing where he's like and they're just like, hey was that spider attack. He's like, no, it's boogers. It's just boogers guys. So it's a little bit of both. It'll call him a BMB.
Speaker 1: Who is the best picture in Fantasy Baseball? Is it Max Schurzer who dropped a ten k's on the on the Giants last night? I mean, geez, he looks fantastic. It was pretty chilly last night city Field. I mean, who if you had to say and anoint the number one I know theoretically is that guy, but he's not available right now. So who is the number one picture in fantasy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? See, that's tough. Like I don't think there's a definitive and I don't think we're gonna know until I don't even know if we're gonna know this year. To be honest with you, it might be one of those situations where you go and you're just like nah, you know, Like like the running back, if you talk about who's the greatest running back of all time, it's like there's like four different answers everybody goes with. I just don't know if we have that guy right now. Corbyn Burns has been kind of probably the closest to it. I'll give you that Church is the closest to the guy that we can anoint right now as the guy. But even then, I think it's tough to give, like a how old is he? I mean, you're a little bit seventy five years old.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure so. But Corbyn Burns has been Look, I mean, if Corbyn Burns was pitching for the Mets or the Cubs or the Dodgers, I think that would probably be our answer straight away. And you know what, I shame on me for not even bringing him up first over Sureser. But Surez has been so consistent. And what I think it's this teams of he hasn't lost a start in twenty one starts. There's a crazy thing like that. I mean, that just continues to just go and go. More notes from last night, More headlines. This was kind of fun. Ken Lee Jansen saved a game for the Braves in Dodger Stadium, getting Freddy Freeman out in the ninth inning playing for the Dodgers. It was it was very bizarro. It was like that Marvel What If series. It was kind of weird, but it was fun. Max, that's one of.
Speaker 2: My Dodger friends. That's one of my Dodger friends too. I'm like, what was that experience like? And he was like not good, wasn't comfortable? Was not comfortable And I was like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Surreal, No surreal and trying and hurt too. I know they brought in Kimber, but we'll see what happens. Freed strikes out eight in that game, seven shoutout innings, big important start again, let's not freak out about April pitching starts. I'm looking forward to Freddy perlt to turning things around this week, hopefully whichever Rodgers does two. So this is your time to pounce. Some people were panicking about some of these pitchers. I know, you know, Garret Cole might be one. We could have a bigger discussion about baby tomorrow. Many Machado socks are two run home run against the Red Soywer Stevenson in that game, heads out of the seven day concussion with a collision at the plate. More to come on that a little later. Also, Joe Muskgrove another guy just grossly undervalues Joe Bosgrove. Seven strikeouts for him in this one, two earned runs, twenty one K's two walks in his last three starts for Joe Musgrove, we were fighting over him pitcher in baseball. I think, yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Fighting over him. This is one of those guys not to be like ooh eh, I was telling you all about this guy. But this, like you guys know, if you go back and look at like what we're Welsh guys, Muskgrove, one hunter. If you took Muskrove in any of your drafts on the Draft Wizard and Fantasy Pros during the preseason, you'd have gotten a good grade for me because that was a guy. Whether he was my number one and I pushed off a pitching or he ended up being like a two or three. I wanted him on every single team, and on a team that's got this big clump of similar pitchers like win Snell's healthy, and you got Darvish and you know if Clevenger is healthy and stuff like that. All these guys, Joe Musgrove is the constant. He's a consistent and constant pitcher, and that's what makes him also so good. Not that he's like insanely electric, like you're gonna get fourteen fifteen strikeouts out of him on a given night. Is he is consistently putting out the starts that you need, and especially in April. Right now, I think we can appreciate it more because of how inconsistent everything is.
Speaker 1: I would agree, And look, Musgrove is a guy that I was talking about so many shows in the preseason, Welsh about if you're gonna build your rotation with a bunch of guys who are in that one a conversation that you can get a little bit after that. Corbyn Burns, Walker, Bueller group start with Joe Musgrove. And I can't tell you how many teams I got Musgrove on right now. I'm very glad that I do. I know in our fantasy pros are in house league with all the developers and the content people. We play against each other. I have Musgrove very happy about that. Starting again. Yes, Robbie Ray rebounds with a quality start against the Rangers. Told you go buy him when you can, and that window's probably gone. Garrett Whitlock nails down to save for the Red Sox. I've got some pures of him too. Keep an eye on this one, Welsh. You've got a reaction to the Whitlock save. What are your thoughts? Share him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, I'm like, whitlock stuff is top tops. You know, this reminds me of he Actually it's not the same stuff, so I should digress a little bit about that, but it reminds me of like Ammanuel class A in that like class A was a guy who wasn't closing, who had electric stuff. Garrett Whitlock has electric stuff and he is so locked in and then put and they put him in the leverage role. I don't remember what they call it, but he's got that high leverage role where it's wherever they are in the I know, I saw that wherever they are in the you know, in the order coming into the seventh, eighth or ninth. Garrett Whitlock was a guy I was heavily invested in preseason and had ranked up. But once they verbally committed to Matt Barnes and were continuously talking about stretching out Garrett Whitlock, it moved him down quite a bit. But he was still one of those guys where if you want to take, you know, your long shot. There were a couple of those guys, you know, even Camilla Davalik when he didn't get the job, he was kind of that guy Whitlock is gonna be a huge payoff. And you know, to give credit, never in my life was I a big early closer guy until this year. I always pressed against everybody, but there were so many inconsistencies, ins and so much we didn't know I had to invest early. But this is gonna be a year where the anti closers are gonna have such a win. It's like the no running back strategy next year, because you're gonna go and look back and you're gonna have a team that got Taylor Rodgers, let's say, as the sixteenth closer or fifteenth closer, and then they got Garrett Whitlock free, and those two guys might be theoretically will be top ten. If Garret Whitlock is the closer in Boston, Darren said, I think you might be a top five closer in baseball. So there's gonna be some big wins for the late closers.
Speaker 1: And probably some close games too because they're starting pitching is middling right now a little bit, so you know, until Chris Sale comes back healthy. So that's always the key. Good offenses, middleingue, starting pitching or vice versa that gets games closer and that gets you more safe opportunities in theory. So Whitlock and you know me, I don't like to pay for closers ever, so Whitlock obviously a lot of shares here. So this was encouraging Ronald Acunia doubles and his triple A rehab debut Tuesday, So that's very exciting. Look almost almost a home.
Speaker 2: I had a couple ITL Army members that were there and sent me a video and they thought it was a homer and it hit off the top of the wall and it ended up being a ended up being a double. But you know, one thing to throw out there as well, if you're talking prospects of Max Meyer, who I don't mean to change the subject on it, but ronald'cunya looked good a key he was playing in the outfield as well. Remember that he wasn't just d hing, which I think is going to move this assignment along really really early. But Max Meyer was fantastic, and that's a guy with the Marlins who I think, I think it's going to be up in the next month. I mean, he was dominating. The only thing that he really got took in advantage of was was Ronald Acunya, but still he I think hel d Acunya one for three, So look out for Max Meyer and Ronald Dacunya. Gonna be a payoff. And I think you're gonna I think it's a legit shot. You get him back on Monday, I really do.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be fantastic. I mean, I think that's that's ahead of everybody's expectations. You'd love to see it, that's for sure. And actually we talked to the little prospect stuff yesterday, and there's another prospect we talked about yesterday that had another big day. We'll get to that in a second before we do last thing here on the headlines. Alex Cobb lands on the ten day IL with the groin issue. So it was very clear he was uncomfortable. I think I think it happened at the plate, at the plate and then he tried to pitch through it and then that was it.
Speaker 2: Issues Joe, just want to point that out.
Speaker 1: Not a whole lot of comfortable groin issues. You know, here we go. We haven't done this in a while. Joe's tough guys, so I don't know if this is a real tough guy or fake tough guy. I will let the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks here who watch us and comment every day over on our YouTube channel, Fantasy Pros MLB, which again we're coming to you live here every day at noon. You could listen to the podcast version two, but we encourage you if you listen to the podcast and you have some time, join us live. It's fun and it's experience, it's interactive, it's you know what, the kids like the YouTube. The kids love the YouTube. So tell me he's this real tough guy or fake tough guy, Cracker Jackson, Peanuts, It's Tommy Fam on Luke Void slide to the Tyler Stevenson and I quote, I'll clean this up here because we're a PG family show. If Luke wants to settle it, I get down really well, anything boy tie whatever. Like I said, I've got an owner here who will let me use his facility. So Fam, I'm out. And that's from Tommy Fam. But the reds fake tough guy or real tough guy.
Speaker 2: Welsh Tommy Fam, Oh tough guy. Tommy Fam famously was stabbed at a gentleman's establishment a couple of years ago in a fight that he decided to jump into and he was stabbed and he was just standing outside the club stabbed and then you know he missed a little bit time and he came back Tommy Fam absolute time. I mean, i'd also say hardo. You know, maybe we could have a segment Welsh's hard os phrasing and Tommy Fan would.
Speaker 1: Do hope we could keep the PG rating with that one. I think so, you just I think the YouTube police might come for a now, Luke Voight.
Speaker 2: I would pay to see that fight because Luke Void is quite the specimen in person. I got to see him and talk. I talked to him during spring training and he's quite the big guy, quite the big guy. Tommy Fam is a scrapper though, so I wouldn't hold it against him. Just as long as he can stop getting stabbed.
Speaker 1: That would be over under on times Joey P has been stabbed one and a half. Well, I'll said it one and a half. You want to take the over the under on that.
Speaker 2: You just set that up, I'm gonna have to say over.
Speaker 1: We'll give you the answer after this next segment. We're more of that over over under on on Joey P. One of the half Peanuts a cracker track. You can comment to your in interact like the video while you're at it.
Speaker 2: Is that on betting pros on the on the prop cheat sheet?
Speaker 1: I saw it this morning.
Speaker 2: I think we should add it if we could get the uppers to please get the stab marker for Joe. Piece of it a wells to just one and a half stabs I'm giving.
Speaker 1: I'm giving full time on the one and a half to see if it's the overrun the under in times I've been stabbed in my life. Can we talk about this? Two things. Pitch clock is working at triple A because game seems to be moving efficiently. It seems to not only just you know, speeding up the overall time, but also picking up the pace, which is not a bad thing. And you know, look, evolution is good and you're going to see it next year, so get used to it. A scoring is down, though, so they're talking about the ball being dead and again, I think this has a lot to do with these forty degree temperature as well as personally. You know, these guys came from Florida, Arizona. Now they're playing in forty five degree weather. This is not fun. So I'm not going to put too much about this.
Speaker 2: But the Inosarus did make a comment he was holding a ball, and you know, I don't know how anybody's telling the difference. I know there's a scene difference that a lot have seen. Ino seem to think that they might be back to the dead and ball, And my interpretation was it might have been about the physicality of the ball and not so much the numbers, because I agree with you from a numbers perspective, like crazily weird weather. I mean, how many games have we already had canceled White Sox missing games. I've had people in the Midwest telling me it is unusually cold right now. We've seen a ton a ton of cold, cold games, So I think that has a role to do with some of the offense being down. But it might be a correlation to both, you know, I mean baseball. For whatever reason, this is like there, where's Jimmy Hoff a buried situation. They'll never tell us what ball is out there, They'll never tell Well, I don't know why the ball is such a mystery. Why why is it such a mystery.
Speaker 1: Because every year they're trying to make somebody else happy instead of just saying this is the game, Go play and and just tell me you do with this? Too many home runs? You know, the people playing about this. Then the pitchers complain that the seams are not high, they're too high. They're this everyone's got to complain about the ball every single year. Just play hit the ball, hit them.
Speaker 2: You know what's wrong in sports in general, and baseball is so bad if not to get into that whole, like, hey, what's you know? Why is baseball not speaking to everybody in the numbers down? But secrecy in sports is the worst thing you can do. And I don't understand why they haven't. No sport is picked it up when you have things that you don't understand, like and baseball has probably double all the other sports combined. I mean I don't understand. I still don't know what icing is, and I don't really understand soccer and red cards and yellow cards outside of people flopping and flying around. But like baseball has got, you know, their service time manipulation and when does that clock start? And then there's the rule five and then there's being designated for assignment, but that's not the same as waivers and what kind of ball are we? The secrets in sports are not good. You want people to understand the game top to bottom, and probably what kind of ball you're using is relatively important. The closest it's ever come is football in the PSI Tom Brady situation. We shouldn't have these dumb questions. It should be pretty nobody.
Speaker 1: Everybody was docked during their own balls, Like everybody thought, well, there's just balls when you go to the game. No, no, no, everybody brings their own balls to the game, where nobody. I don't think the general public kind of would understood that. Here's a fun one from Jay full Medal k Joey getting stabbed over, probably because he ain't angry walking in a scrap, so there he goes.
Speaker 2: So there's a mere Italian. Then like you're Italian?
Speaker 1: So I think there's nothing to do with me being Italian. This had to do with my profession for twenty years. So I will answer the question. The answer is over because you forgot Welsh for twenty years scored fighting in combat and actually the irony is I was stabbed twice on back to back nights of a run of a Romeo and Juliet in the big fight scene where Romeo supposed to come and break up the fight. Ironically, the guy playing Tibbleton, I'm playing Miracucio, caught me right in. You know, the Romeo comes. He came in a little too hot, moved the blade. Blade went boom right into my side. Now, luckily we were in full costume. It was like a you know, look at us, it's like a Romeo and Juliet and everyone's just wearing black or whatever. We were in full garb, so it went in. It broke the skin. Not too bad, whatever, We're good.
Speaker 2: That's what I was curious. It's like our definition.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, there's the next night. It happens again, same spot. Now here's the thing. Now, if you have any sort of culture, you know that after this mar Q show gives a big speech basically Tommy fam style tells everybody to go screw themselves. And I get to do this speech. And I'm really mad tonight because now I am stabbed, and I could tell that I'm bleeding a little bit. I can tell this is bad news right here, and I can tell that this is not gonna be good when I have to go look at it. And that was a beautiful performance. I can tell you that, so the the over under if you went over you won that bet. That should be on bet MGM. I don't know why it wasn't.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, we don't need to get into the logistics of you know, how far and how deep or anything like that, but you know.
Speaker 1: What good enough?
Speaker 2: Welsh? Yeah, just enough. Joe has been stabbed more times than Welsh has, but I would.
Speaker 1: Define the next day we all had to sit down in the chat and say, look, we have to fix this. Something's wrong here because and everyone thinks all these fake swords, No they're not. They're not.
Speaker 2: Guys. Listen, We're gonna have to have a meeting. Please, no more stabbing. I know it's hard, and I know it's difficult, but please stop stabbing.
Speaker 1: Is there a union representative I can speak to? All right, let's talk about Nolan Gorman because yesterday we talked about he's hitting six home runs already in six games. Now he's got a home run in five straight games. Seven home runs and seven straight games for him Gorman playing second base, but now with the DH I feel like this is an easier move. He still strikes out a ton. I don't know if I care at this point I think he is a good speculative ad right now, because why not add him now if you have the benchroom to do it, and then just wait and see what happens, because you can move Tommy Edmond all over the field. Who cares? You got the DHWN the National League. This is the other thing about the National League that I don't think we ever talked about. There's an opportunity to move these prospects up faster because there's another spot in the batting order for guys. And I don't think that's an angle that any of us really talked about. I haven't heard anybody talk about it. So we're talking about today. What are your thoughts on Gorman and the adding him? Sneaky?
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, I'm a I'm quite a fan. I had actually just posted about this Yesterdad. I didn't even know we were gonna talk about Gorman. I had posted that someone on the end this league Patreon, like probably in January, made a post to me and said, uh, I'm looking at your ranks and you have Nolan Gorman higher than anybody I've ever seen, and I'm like the highest in the list, and I'm like, listen, the power is for real. Also a really solid kid. I had just I interviewed him in this past AFL which is on Prospect one. He's a super smart kid who always had contact issues, never had power issues. I actually watched him when he was in high school, which out here in Sandra dal O'Connor High School, going up against Matthew Liberatories, his good friend, and he's always had the power, but it was contact issues. And he was talking about how he had got to spend some of the off season and spring training with Nolan Ernado and Paul Goldschmith, and that's a pretty good toutelage for a guy that just needs to revamp that swing a little bit more for contact. And he's moving over to second base, and I think it's it's you know, the strikeout numbers are still there, but he's putting up massive, big power numbers. And you know, I don't from a speculative standpoint, if you've got the room, you've got the roster spot, you've got maybe in any spots. Sure they want to get him up relatively soon and the DH opens up, you know, a positionless bat if you need it, which that might be the guy. And he's got flexibility where he could play third, he could play first, he could play second base. So I do think he could come up sometime in May, especially if he keeps hitting like this. There's nothing more to learn, but I wouldn't be breaking the bank, and I would worry that there's going to be some strikeout issues with him. And a fun fact on him. In my interview, I asked him, just coming back to the beginning of the show, I asked him the toughest pitcher he's faced, and he cited Max Mayer. So maxim or Max Meyer with the Marlins, he said was the toughest pitcher he had faced in all of the minor leagues. So just bringing that back for you guys looking to baby pick him up.
Speaker 1: And I see use of the word tutelage too. Excellent vocab today. I like that. Let's move on to some of the stat here and zeros, but before we do, I want to remind everybody it's spring, and you know what that means, central spring cleaning of you know what your man parts because manscaped is here for you this spring to help you take care of what's overgrown over winter. And I know we just at easter and if you want anyone to see your Easter eggs again, it's time to go to manscape dot com. Use that promo code leading off and get yourself a new lawnmower. Not for the lawn outside, no, no, no, for the inside lawn. That's right for the turf that needs to be scaped, if you will, and you can get it right now over at manscape dot com. Get twenty percent off with that promo code leading off. They've got the lawnmower four point zero with the skin safe technology. I manscaped my entire body as you could see head beard everything today before the show. And let me tell you it's a glorious feeling. Not only that they've got the weed whacker there as well, they've got the crop preserver, which is an anti chafing ball deownerant and moisturizer because Welsh, I know you love you talk about the balls and the little secrecy about the balls. There's no secret you love moist balls, right.
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want anything secret about the balls. And that's why lawnmow, that's why the lawn more four point zero. And I think actually I have the three point zero with.
Speaker 1: Man Well, then you're not there's no.
Speaker 2: Mystery, no mystery to the balls.
Speaker 1: No mystery there. Oh. They also have the Crop Reviver, which is spray on toner for your balls and you can keep your boys from sticking to your leg and leave them smelling fresh like flowers all day long, which is beautiful because it is spring after all. So once again, promo cod is leading off. And I know everyone's been waiting for a Manscape reed here on the show, and you finally got one today. So again leading off, twenty percent off and free shipping at manscape dot com. Your balls will thank you. I hope we didn't disappoint. I noticed during the Manscape read our live watchers went up by thirty. I just want to I don't know if that's a coincidence.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not a correlation. It's it's a reality. There's a correlation.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go. We're gonna fly through these because we've got a lot of other things to get to. So pictures yesterday. The stat heroes we talked about freed a case are ten K's. He was great. Kyle Gibson just three strikeouts, but keeps giving you a quality starts. That's what he does. We have Corbyn Burns looking great. Ten k's no walks back to being corben Burns. Yeah's against the pirates, but who cares. It's still good. Must grow very good. A nice bounce back for Adam Wainwright two six k's he was old rocky and his last start. Robbie Ray bounced back as well. The hitter Sal Perez two dingers for him, Wander Franco three for five with a home run, two doubles, excuse me, one double, two rbi. CJ Cron, what a monster. He's got six home runs leading the league. How about your CJ Cron. That's one of your dudes.
Speaker 2: Last year, I feel like this year, this year too, a year too. I wasn't making big investments on first Baseman. Not that you don't love, you know, Matt Olson and Freddy Freeman. But the guys that you wanted on the back end were Joey Vado, who's been eh, CJ Cron way way up, big big bats in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Love it yeah. Also Kyle Schwarber two for four with a home run. Boy, the Phillies can't buy a window. They're in a tough spot every day. Joejaray's got a different lineup with the Phillies. It's crazy what he's doing. Manny Machado two for four with a dinger through thirteen games, when Charles hitting three sixty five with three homers, three steals, ten RBI. I was making a case for Manny Machado being a kind of an interesting MVP candidate because if he has a great season and Tatisa's gone for half a year, you can make that narrative for Manny Machado. I would watch that market very carefully. Tommy Edmond continues to be hot, Heneo Suarez sighting, he's got a home run here, go stat Zeros. Though fran Barvaldez was bad, six earned runs, Garret Cole was bad, Alex Cobb injury whatever, Logan Webb also not great. Those Mets continue to roll. And then on the hitting side, I could tell Marte Oh for eight, three CA's and the double dip not great. Dalan Carlson oh for five to two. Case is Dylan Carlson a by low hitting a buck fifty eight right now? Wel she you're a little worried about Carlson.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit worried because he had gotten that lead off spot and they're gonna, Like, I'm worried the permanent takeout is something that's gonna affect his fantasy value long term during the season, especially even if he gets it kind of back together. If he can't reclaim that spot, him hitting seven or eight is going to be relatively detrimental. Just another case. I had to say, I am shocked at the struggles that continue to keep going on with these like second year ish type of players, you know, pseudo third with the COVID and whatnot, that the continuous issues are still going on. You know, Dylan Carlson, the guy was a contact run kind of a five toolish player. I think the power his power was always played up a little too much by a lot of prospect people. But the continued issues with hitting are worrisome. But I will tell you this, if he keeps struggling, this could be one of those things that does bring a Gorman up because they need some live bats and Gorman has, you know, all that infield position eligibility as well as being able to dage. Not that he could play Dylan Carlson's spot or anything like that, but they can just move guys around. I mean, Tommy Edmond, you know can be moving around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our favorite lineup builder yesterday, by the way, both sides. Jereby Pania went yard yesterday for the Astros and what a Welsh's doing, so another good night for him him bad nights by the way. Joey Gallow with the Golden Sobrero over four with four ks and the buck twenty one with fifteen strikeouts. Congratulations, Joey Gallo, You've done nothing to help your team. Radfield dever is an over Christian Yelich at a Grand Slam they went right back to an over with two k's and Kyle Tucker. This is your chance, slaves and gentlemen, by Kyle Tucker. It's not going to get lower than this buck o three batting average. He's still got two home runs of this deal. Just buy him, don't worry about it. Yesterday JP thirty four. Our boy JP jumps up six home runs next to Sal Perez double dong last night, so he's at the top. Let's get to the prop bets and we have a special offer for new users here. Bet ten dollars and win two hundred on bet MGM on any game regardless of the outcome. That's just ten bucks to win two hundred when you sign up today and download the bet MGM app, the King of Sportsbooks, and when you do, make sure you use that promo code leading off, because that's what we do here. That's the promo code. If you want to shave yourself or you want to shave some points leading off MGM, right now, go do it. Let's go today. I looked at Jose Ramirez total bases one and a half. That's over on at MGM. I like the over on that one. Shane Bieber for earned run total is an interesting one at one and a half. I actually think the over on this one is the way we go against the White Sox and then Wit Maryfield have been kind of quiet this year. He's down to point five in the total. Excuse me, point five and hits. Wit Maryfield gets a hit tonight, he's gonna win your money. So I like that one over on FanDuel Welsh. Anything that sticks out to you in the prop market. Not as good of a day today as he was yesterday, but still certainly some things on the board we're looking at.
Speaker 2: I got a couple kind of anti to your Shane Bieber one. I really like Tim Anderson's total base marker over on DraftKings. It's paying plus money for one and a half, and he's got a pretty long track record with just essentially a three hundred batting average versus him with a couple doubles and singles him leading off. He's just going to get more opportunities. It's cold weather. They had a game postpone. The spin is down, the villa down. This seems like a prime spot for Tim Anderson, and it's paying you plus money at plus one forty five over on the total basis, and a little peek into what we're gonna talk about shortly. I like the Chris Bryant total base marker as well. It's one and a half. It's minus one twenty five, So you just need two hits. That is on bet MGM is the best marker right now, those two, and if I were digging a tiny bit deeper, I kind of like a med Rosario. Hits are singles. You just need one single. He's been absolutely crushing the ball as of late, at least from a hard hits standpoint, and you just need one single. It's minus one forty three. Maybe a nice little parley piece.
Speaker 1: All right by the way JP, who's leading the home run races. Four of his six home runs are sal Perez, so the two he had Salparez and the double dong nights twice, so good job. I mean, you should just take sal Prez in perpetuity, see if you end up you know.
Speaker 2: Really, I was thinking about that. It's kind of a strategy to that if you just took the same guy throughout the season, you might get forty or something. You might need to put a little blow on doing that. You might need to, like you can't have a guy more than a days or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know what I want everybody. I don't want to be like major League Baseball sometimes and I want to take away the fun. I want people to have fun. If that's their strategy, that's what they want to do. But you know what, guy goes through a Cole Street, you start getting a little antsy, start falling down the leaderboard. Something to think about. Let's talk about starting pitchers tonight over on DraftKings. You got Bassett and Rodin pretty expensive going against each other. Jose Burrios, who has not been good, going against the pavet in Boston, Logan Gilbert at nine point eight on DK is the most interesting one to me. He's got a good matchup against Texas. I would go that route, and then again it's expensive. It's nine point eight. If you want to take a shot on Burrios, maybe you can hear in a tournament. But instead I would go to either Bassett or Rodin, or do multiple lineups and switch them in and out, because they've both been so good. It's just a matter of which one you get. Right now on FanDuel, you got more games than their main slate because they're starting games at six forty. DK's just starting them at seven, So Sandy al contra is at nine point two, Renos at nine k and be cold again for the Yankee starter there showey Otani. Don't love him in this start at nine point one. It's a little expensive for me. If I'm gonna pay up that much, I'm gonna go to the top again, ro don or Bassett, pick one of them, or pivot off Logan Gilbert there nine and a half. Okay, that's kind of more strategy there. The stacks of the night. I like the Cubs and Tampa game because it's nineteen mile an hour wins blowing out to left field tonight in Chicago boys and Girls, So Chicago Tampa. I think there's gonna be some home runs there, just saying. Also, everybody on Minnesota is cheap. The entire team on DK is cheap, but you never get that, So you might as well pile up some of these twinkies there and see what you get on DraftKings besides all of the twins and literally all of them, which is crazy. Ian Happ is also three point nine k on FanDuel. You got with Maryfield, it just two point seven. Halp is two point eight, Schwindell two point eight in that same game I keep talking about in Chicago, and a Kilbido is at two point two there for the Tigers. And of course, if you want to get it on our home run contest, make sure you join our discord at Fantasypros dot com, slash chat, or you can go ahead and talk and do stages with us. Get the AMA channels. I'm answering questions every day people got for us, and of course become a premium member Fantasypros dot com and then you can go make your home run calls and win fabulous prizes and picks al Perez every single day. If you want Welsh, where are you going for your home run? Call tonight? Who's going yard?
Speaker 2: Well, our friend Go Cards in the chat said, man can't believe is meant either beither. Okay, we'll just say beither can't believe beither kb nor I don't even know who the other person is has a dinger? Gat Go Cards. Having a rough morning here, but go Cards.
Speaker 1: Go Cards. You need to slow down? Yeah, slow down?
Speaker 2: But is leading to where I'm going to go with mister Chris Bryant. He's going to get his first dinger tonight. Absolute great, great track record against e Flyn, hitting over six hundred and eight hits in thirteen at bats, doesn't have a homer that will change tonight. Chris Bryant also has a hit in every game but one he's played in this season. And that's why I really like the total base marker that I gave you as far as the props go, and I like him getting on the board for the homer, and I will take mister blue eyes Chris Bryant.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna take mister Suzuki with that nineteen mile an hour winter field tonight. Let's see if we get a dinger out of Saya Suzuki here, are gonna keep riding this train while he's been hot, see if he can go yard again. So all takes a Zuki, Mike mayer Or, and Mike Mayor's taking Austin Riley tonight. So make sure you get those home run calls in and uh, you get him in there as soon as you could possibly can that we lock in your vote. And I'm I just still got one. I can't get one in April. That's one too, shake this dust off. I've got one, you've got one. I think Mayor has two, Bogman's got one. We got to pick up the slack here a little bit. The peanuts of the crack Attracts are kicking our rear end. But that's okay. I'm not an April guy. Started off slow in April last year. Too cold here in the podcast. It's cold here in the podcast too. It's kind of like my head. Yeah, terrible Welsh. Any final thoughts besides good to have you back here today.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad to be back. I'm very excited to see Buckston come back, and everybody shut up. That's gonna be fantastic Almayer has three Why.
Speaker 1: Is Mayor He's always.
Speaker 2: Here to correct us with all his stuff. Uh No, I'm glad to be back. Apologies for missing my normal schedule, which for everybody is Monday, Thursday Friday. I will be back tomorrow but not on Friday, and hopefully get back to it next week with all the chaos. But no Chris Bryant prop time Buckston returns. All is right in the world very very soon.
Speaker 1: That's right, So use that promo code leading off download the bet MGM app and again ten dollars can win you two hundred and of course, same code leading off manscape dot com twenty percent off and free shipping, and again beach season's coming, so you don't want to look like an animal, So go take care of your business please for the love of God, and also make sure you subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB. We're getting very close to seven thousand subscribers on our MLB YouTube channel. I want to see seven k by the end of the week. I'm throwing it out there to everybody, so let's go like this video, share, subscribe, click that little notifications bell when you do. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids,