Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your loap glasses Malone, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Say that again?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Say what again? What I just talk about?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was talking about plug talk, like with Adam and his wife leaning the plug. So you know, I got interested after, you know, the whole thing with her having sex with the other guy Jason what was his name, love or what I don't remember his saying, but having sex with the other guy. So I started like really looking into everything, and I noticed they had that show it's called plug Talk. It's on only fans, and they really be fucking on there. They like have a conversation and then they just go into like fucking like I watched like him fucking his wife.
Speaker 2: And the other co hosts.
Speaker 3: I'm not, but I guess their guests. Yes, she was, he was.
Speaker 2: They were all three.
Speaker 3: She was a situation where Lena was fucking on the guys a girl and then Adam and then there was another girl too, so they was doing like three ship. I said, what the hell is this because the first you see them talking plug talk, plug talk.
Speaker 1: So how are they doing.
Speaker 3: The podcast in between fucking I guess they talk first and then they go into the fucking.
Speaker 4: So is the mic?
Speaker 5: So the mics is on so you can hear all the I did I think at the table.
Speaker 2: No, they was on the couch. They was on.
Speaker 5: I mean they started and they just started on their couch and cameras rolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dick and see all that went down?
Speaker 1: And how did you accidentally stumble?
Speaker 2: I like shit like that. I was like, whoa, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: But they have been like they have been them.
Speaker 1: I do not know about you, between you going to this, between you going to this swinger party and this shit, I think there's a side of you that I don't know.
Speaker 3: Listen, let me tell you. Well, honestly, the swinger party was by default you just happened to be.
Speaker 1: But I'm starting to think you just you liked accidentally showing up there.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: It was very.
Speaker 1: Interesting educational, to say the least.
Speaker 2: It was very educational. I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, like it was a whole other world like that I had never seen before.
Speaker 2: So me, you know, some people like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You're one of those some people I'm a watcher.
Speaker 3: I've always said that I like to watch, Like I am a watcher, I'm a people I like to just look at people like I don't know, just just.
Speaker 1: Would you be okay, like, so, would you get your dude the girl and like watch him?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, mmm? Can you go get him a girl and you watch him? Really?
Speaker 1: Mhm, nigga, you were sick. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I got a pick her though, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you pick her? What would you look for? And something like that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, big booty, Like.
Speaker 1: What do you so if you're looking at porn, bro, what are you looking at? Like? What is your type of Like who is your favorite porn start?
Speaker 2: I don't have a favorite porn start.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it ain't that far Okay, cool, Okay, So but if so you have to pick a girl, like what what would be the choice of picking? Like what would you pick? Would you pick somebody that doesn't look as good as you so you'd be like, Okay, I ain't worried about them.
Speaker 3: You gotta look like I gotta be. I have to be turned on too, Like I gotta want to see this happening.
Speaker 1: Even though you don't want to participate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would want to watch. I don't want to see him fucking no ugly girl.
Speaker 2: The fuck? What are you doing? Why are you fucking her?
Speaker 1: So? What if like huh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never I don't like look for I wouldn't look for like a type. I would just say like she would have to. She would have to look good to me.
Speaker 4: Would you have to vibe with her?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: No, So you don't have to talk to her at all, just they have to.
Speaker 1: You just have to prove of how.
Speaker 3: She looked, because it's still about me. It's about him too, but it's still about me because I'm watching this. So I want to be turned.
Speaker 1: On by Like, your cousin is a freak. I did not know that, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I would I don't think, I mean should.
Speaker 3: I think it's okay if you and your dude is with it, y'all with it what it should.
Speaker 1: Be ship your cousin's a freak, man? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, so are you you know?
Speaker 5: If no, you didn't even let her get it out.
Speaker 1: You don't know. Listen, I turned down threesomes, I've turned on Seventh Street. I turned down threesome, foursome and fossoms. My homegirl was gone knock me down, like with four or five her homegirls. I was like, no, I'm not. I'm not fucking around. Just certain doors in his life I don't want to walk through. I don't want to see who I am on the other side, I'm not that desperate to find out.
Speaker 2: It's just not you know, you know you don't want to like it.
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't. I'm sure cocaine gotta be good. People do cocaine like cocaine gotta be fire. Niggas just keep doing it, so I'll just miss out. Hennessy gotta make you feel good the way niggas keep drinking. So I'm sure crack is the shit because people change their whole life to pursue it. So I'm just not fucking with nothing that that can possibly control me. And that type of power of multiple women at one time, I don't need that. I'm already a powerful person that.
Speaker 4: So so threesomers out.
Speaker 5: So your lady brought home up a woman, and she said that she wanted to watch so she.
Speaker 4: Could be turned on.
Speaker 1: You get this bitch about here. Hell's wrong with you and it's bitch around here. I'm not with that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't surprise him though I would ask him.
Speaker 1: I don't don't even ask. Men be looking at you like what, No, I might like humor myself like, oh what she looked like? It was? It was, It was a long time. It was a DOMINATX girl that wanted to use me for content when content first started, and she was like, yeah, you know, you just fucked me to ask and blah blah blah, and I knew the reality it was no chance I would be making no motherfucking content. She's like, yeah, we can cover your face. I'm like, in my mind, I'm like there's no chance. But I let her humor me with the thought like I was flattered, like, oh, you just want my dick to be in your mouth? That's crazy. Tell me about it. I would have got no better. Talk to me about it for like a week. It's pretty interesting. I felt special. She can't nobody'll know what she would just you know, I'll just be sucking your dick all the time. And I'm like, damn, just head on command. It's pretty fucking awesome. But now I can't do that. But no Sillings gl in the house Red read what's the deal? So I saw this post on Facebook, and he said, having a baby by a nigga who tell you to abort it is weird. If it's not a mutual agreement, it's weird. I don't care fight me. And somebody responded back and said, I wouldn't say it's weird, but what I don't want to hear is you bitching about him not helping when it's here. And then somebody says, hear you weird bitches go never holding the man accountable for abandoning his child. And then the initial lady responds and here you dumb bitches go having it with the nigga that told you he wasn't going to be around for it, and acting shocked the nigga not around, bitch, you knew what your life would be when you had the fucking baby. What the fuck? I don't want to hear this. I don't want to hear this shit. After holding him accountable or not, you still a single mom, bitch, so deal with it.
Speaker 2: Why was they so mad?
Speaker 1: That's always been a deep conversation, right, because it's like, if a nigga tell you he don't want the baby. And then I saw people in the comments saying the same shit. Oh you know what, he shouldn't used no kindom, bitch. Why would you let a nigga not use cond Like planting a seed in dirt spawns fruit or a tree or plant. The dirt has no say. Women are the dirt that have a say. Yeah, Like if a nigga lays on top of you, brit you can say, hey, you know it ain't no condom. Nigga.
Speaker 2: Do you want a baby that's turning straight up with what you're trying to do?
Speaker 1: This motherfucker put something? You put them up in this something.
Speaker 3: Because they try it all the time. And so that's my thing. I see when people say like you shouldn't complain or whatever because a person told you or whatever. But I do feel like it takes two you know what I mean in any situation. No, I mean I'm not talking about the actual bind.
Speaker 1: It takes one to get you see. See the belief is it takes two to have get. No, it takes one, only one. I mean like a nigga could do four seconds worth of work you do ten months. It's not We are not definitely not equal. We are not and I've always said this. That's why I understand the whole concept of the mom be like, nigga, you know this is her problem. She's she was a mom the whole time when you didn't want to be a dad. If you not being a husband or a great boyfriend, you not doing nothing for the kid. She's doing that shit solely. So I understand it. But I was thinking about that, like how do you feel about that? Bro? Like what do you think that? Like if a guys like get you pregnant, Like, oh, I don't want no baby. I mean obviously your life is different now, but prime prime prime red.
Speaker 5: Because I didn't want to take that chance. I wouldn't even play around with it. I mean, now it's it's like you said, it's made people. I guess everybody's lazy because now there's Plan B, and so Plan B.
Speaker 4: Is used as concceptors. Like you know, so people are very reckless.
Speaker 1: But you ever taste the Plan PEP?
Speaker 2: You said, taste one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did that taste?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I see the thing about having women, the thing about having wined. You can ask you.
Speaker 2: Questions, Hey, I've taken the Plan B before.
Speaker 1: What it tastes like?
Speaker 2: It don't taste like it's a pill.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't, you don't chew it, you don't it Yeah, no, you just take it. It is because we was having sex and that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Broke right when the moment of concession. Huh, And I was like, no, who paid for the pill? Plan? Got? Look? I know, I told him was sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: I told him it was like fifty yeah, yeah, you're right. I told him. I was like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, break that brand, nick cash app cashap whatever.
Speaker 2: Now he was there. We went together, bring it, drop it off like that part daddy?
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: How was that going to get it?
Speaker 3: I mean, I will go with you to get the condoms, So why wouldn't I go with you to go get this clam b Like if we if we're deciding that we don't want children and we want to make sure that we don't.
Speaker 2: Conceive a child, and we both should be going.
Speaker 3: Like if my dude, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna even friend, I remember the first time a guy told me to bring some condoms. It was my boyfriend. He was like, bring some condoms and I had never bought.
Speaker 1: How was that? How was that shopping for condoms for you?
Speaker 3: She was weird as fun because I didn't know, so I'm like hitting them, like what what you want?
Speaker 2: Like you know.
Speaker 1: The Liu store?
Speaker 2: No, I went to a drug store.
Speaker 1: So that's even cooler because you get the shop.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Women were like, oh let me see what that is? It extra?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, this is extra thing? Oh snap? So I mean I'm gonna be honest. I was kind of like, oh ship, Like oh my god, I'm like mine. But after that, I'm like, dude, we're both adults, we both want to fuck.
Speaker 2: Ship. Let's go get it on deck. Yep.
Speaker 1: So y'all went at Was it a fun trip? Was y'all laughing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We got snacks and ship, you know, to get I'm just saying now I'm just playing.
Speaker 2: I'm just fucking with you. The condoms.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the plan.
Speaker 2: It was just like we just went and got it, like, okay, I need it. Was me.
Speaker 3: I was fucking freaking out because I was like, I'm not trying to get pregnant. No, the whole purpose of us wearing the condoms so I couldn't get pregnant. So I'm like, oh ship the ship, but oh no, let's go. I wasn't playing none of that, you know.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: You ever had to go get a plan B before.
Speaker 5: I didn't go get have somebody bring me plan B. I was like, we need to go, we need a plan B. And it was like the day after he got it, Yeah, dropped it off.
Speaker 1: You know, you just eat it, just take it, eat it, because you know, it seemed like a serious pills. You have to scramble some eggs and get some like you have to eat it with food, and.
Speaker 2: Just you just take it. You just take it.
Speaker 3: And they tell you the quicker you take it, the better, better chances. And so it's like you need to take they say within the seventy two hours, but you were taking that hour within ship mine was the next the next it was next morning, it was next morning.
Speaker 1: So y'all just laid up at the bust and.
Speaker 5: That thing just so did did y'all just going and keep going since you was gonna buy the planning anyway.
Speaker 3: Because he'll know because I didn't. I didn't think if I didn't say it, I'm not saying y'all, I'm like, oh shit, no, we gotta get I'm saying in the morning. So I was like, no, we gotta go. You feel me like no.
Speaker 1: Wis was playing in the background, and any way.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn.
Speaker 3: The opinion is like, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, hey, I do remember that you got to get some scissors, got.
Speaker 2: A knife, you know, and.
Speaker 4: You never purchased a plan B Nah.
Speaker 1: No, No. If I got you, Brady used to have my baby, So definite matter. I'm not doing abortions.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, but what if you weren't You were in a condom and you're you're not trying to have any children.
Speaker 1: And if I didn't wear a condom with you, I was okay with you getting pregnant, gotcha, and that was just very many.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. What if you were wearing a condom in it and my situation in it, and you asked to.
Speaker 1: Feel it, I don't don't think for one minute, niggas can I could feel it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you didn't feel it. I'm saying, once it happened, you don't want to have a baby with her.
Speaker 1: I would have backed out, backed out that thing.
Speaker 2: Like a driveway you know only takes a drop, right, I.
Speaker 1: Would have backed out that thing like a driveway.
Speaker 2: Got you, so as you feel it, that shit.
Speaker 1: Go from good to extreme. I actually it don't be good. I ain't gonnas. I saw this joke and said condom section didn't count. I really thought. I was like, that's probably true. Like if you wash your hands with gloves, would you say you wash.
Speaker 2: Your hands but you still feeling it? Though you still.
Speaker 1: Actually you really feel the heat?
Speaker 4: Are you feeling it?
Speaker 2: Feel it at all?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: You feel a friction?
Speaker 2: What about what the thin ones?
Speaker 1: It don't matter which one you use. That ship is purposely meant for the ship not to be on your dick and for nothing to get out of it. So you're not feeling shit that feel like sex. Like you just feeling the friction of in and out and you don't feel the moisture all the shit that makes sex sex. You don't feel that. You just feel like a friction that heat it up enough to wear you the busting up.
Speaker 4: So you don't feel wetness or none of that.
Speaker 1: Well, No, the condom blocks it. That's the point of the condom. It ain't like it lets some things seeping and nothing see about wow? Nothing nothing, nothing goes in and nothing goes out. Put off your condum and you know she starts smelling like a tire.
Speaker 3: That rubber smell is disgusting, bro, Like that ship's fucking.
Speaker 1: Horror smelling like a tire.
Speaker 3: Hey wait, speaking of that, did you see what old boy said that he was fucking old girl and he found Oh you are us kind of in the world.
Speaker 1: For sure that happens.
Speaker 2: What what you mean for sure that happens? How do you I'm talking about as a woman, How do you not know that there's.
Speaker 1: Something because a nigga didn't tell them and where it would be, it'd be tough for people. Yes, that that can happen. I know somebody.
Speaker 5: So like when it came off, she he just she thinking that he took it out.
Speaker 1: So this is what happens, right, Like you could be drilling and it come off, and you ignoring the feeling and you keep drilling and you pushing that motherfucker damn And then so like, yeah, I had a condom that was like cheap and it happened to me before and I had to reach in there with my hand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had that, but got it out.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Was his like so you had to get it oh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was it was crazy because you just keep going and you're like this ship feel really good. You stopped, but by that time, you didn't knock that motherfucker if you got a little reach, you didn't knocked that motherfucker back there. And I was like, ah, it's on. It came off and it was cheap, you know what I mean. So she was like, oh my god, and she was like, oh know something. I'm like, let me get it out. And we were talking and I was like, like a real gun of collegist, got that motherfucker out and got cracked started again. It really wasn't embarrassing because it was like it was a moment. It was a moment. It wasn't that bad. Like it was really different. It was like this is strange. Oh it's strange. I'm saying, this is really strange. It was like you're just reaching around the pussy and it's just like my hands long.
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, you put like to it was like finger.
Speaker 1: Like my hands are really long, like you know what I mean. Son, It was like yeah, like I didn't didn't get to risks.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you had to put And it was.
Speaker 1: So funny because she was laughing because I'm looking like trying to look away. She why are you looking at him? Like cud, this is weird. But it was. She made it real cool. It was sold, so it was.
Speaker 2: Like get it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give her credit.
Speaker 3: You come, hell no, it just got too good and you stopped, like wait a minute, you know it just.
Speaker 1: Happened, but but it might have been like a minute longer. I mean, so you know a minute. There's a lot of strokes, like even if you like pacing yourself, you know what I'm saying, Like, let's say you're doing a stroke every ten seconds to get the full length you know, uh, base to scheft, you mean head to shot like you you know this sounds crazy, but you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like that shit could really push it. Like if you're telling a girl, hey, I don't want a child, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 5: Like they should do what they need to do to not have a child, Like, okay, condoms, women, condoms.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, let's say you didn't do that, and then this person is telling you once you say six weeks thing I practiced in the situation, he I don't want a baby.
Speaker 5: I think it's too many things that you could do to avoid that if he's telling you that he doesn't want a kid, I mean, unless he came and you don't know, but.
Speaker 4: You know, because you're going to be wet, Like I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Would imagine it's some crazy shit out you don't know, you know, But I'm saying, let's say he's you know, even if you know at that point he's like, well, I don't want a baby once you're telling you're pregnant, like you know, he gambled and hit the jackpot, like what he like, Okay, okay, this is my thought right. It's like it's one thing, right because if you want to keep the child, let's say you want to get abortion, he doesn't in theory, you don't want him to have say in theory, he doesn't have say. In reality, he doesn't have say, Like if you don't want to keep the baby, he like, well, I want you to keep the baby. This is my part. So I mean, that's part of the separate I don't call it a double standard. That's part of the separate standard of you know, the man and woman dynamic. A woman has to house a development of a child. But it is kind of the same situation like when does it know how do you really feel about that, Like should it be skewed to just your desire? And then at that point, like should a person even have to be in your kids life if he tell you at six weeks you know what, I don't want a baby and you have it anyway? Should he be forced to be a father?
Speaker 2: I don't think that you should have to force anybody to do anything. I feel.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like me being a single parent, and it took a village to raise my son with me. I look at it like and that the person I had my child with, he never said he didn't want the child.
Speaker 2: He just didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Just Yeah, I mean, now it's different. You know, it's way way different. It took a long time for us to get there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But why do you think he didn't want Is it because he wanted to deal with you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I just think that he was young. I think we had we had a child young, and he just didn't know. You know, some people just don't have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I say that all the time. Yeah, because you gotta think, like we don't. We're not like women, right, women, Have you get pregnant, you're a parent immediately immediately you could feel growth. I mean I've heard even like the second and third week you could feel it and you just kind of be like, I have my stomach cuezy, but you don't trip. But when it gets about six seven weeks, you could really feel it. So we don't have that, you know, the things that force you connect you to your child, we don't have that. So that's why I think when you know the idea of the Bible and religion and general and that, like don't have sex to you married, because the really the connection for a man comes into him caring for a woman while she's with child. Yeah, and then you feel that you lay up and lay with her and put your hand on your stomach whatever all that stuff people do. That's how you form a bond. But it's it's almost silly to believe that a man could have a connection to somebody he ain't fucked with for ten months. Heat pop up like this me, Lord knows, you know, most time the kids don't come out looking like the daddy, you know what I mean, and niggas just like you know. It's it's that bond probably is a lot tougher to for a guy to, you know, to just have like versus y'all where y'all just waiting to see what this motherfucker looks like. Y'all been fucking with each other, y'all been You already know what he liked to eat and she liked to eat and ship throwing shit up. Don't don't send that in here, no more, right, I mean? And meanwhile, the nigga justdu what's going on and what is it? So if that bond doesn't happen immediately between a father and his child, then it comes down to do we want to be responsible for something he don't feel you know niggas. You know niggas only pay a car notes on time.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So it's it's it's a it's a tough out. It's a tough out.
Speaker 5: But no, I think that you know, if you're gonna lay down with a man or a woman, that is definitely a part of the processes that you can have a kid. So to say I don't want a kid, Okay, we know I don't either. We're gonna do what we need to do to not have it. But it happens.
Speaker 4: So now you know this, this is what.
Speaker 5: We're doing, Like you need to be responsible for your child.
Speaker 1: But even if you told you six weeks out, like yeah, you need to have an aborture, I don't want a child with you.
Speaker 2: That's tough, right, that is tough.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you said, like like I said before, like you once you make that decision. When I made a decision to have my son, and I'll be honest, when I was pregnant, I went back and forth about it. And when I really sat down and was like, I'm having my child, I knew that I was gonna be like you said, I was instantly appearing. I was like I knew what I was gonna do, Like I was gonna do what I needed to dont No, we we actually crazy, Like I have a dealer. I've been dealing with him since I was like eighteen. And then right at the end of us, like finally, because we were on and off, we just kept just having issues or whatever. And finally at the end of that when I finally just got the nerve to be like no, I went to New York, came back. It was for my birthday and never forget went out there for my birthday, came back and I was feeling sick, and that's my fun I was pregnant and I had finally broke up with him everything like, and I was so serious, and when I tell y'all, I cried, like, uh, it was like.
Speaker 1: My fuck, I couldn't figure out before.
Speaker 3: I cried, cried, cried, cried because I knew, like I knew, like I knew I didn't want to be with him, but I also knew that shit, I had a life in me, and I was like, fuck, I gotta do what I gotta do.
Speaker 2: And so that's what I did.
Speaker 3: From from that point on, I became a mother and I do what I needed to do. And no, I never really I didn't go through the course. I don't do none that should like that. His parents, like people, you know, like my family, like everybody, pretty much pitched in with Asia, like all my my family pretty much pitched in with helping me raise my son. And you know, as he started getting older, that's when him and his dad started getting more of a bond.
Speaker 1: And so he just wasn't you, Oh you broke his heart.
Speaker 2: I shit, he broke my heart.
Speaker 1: He went to New York to break up with him.
Speaker 3: No, I broke up with him before I went to hear it for my birthday because it was I found out he was cheated. He was like a composive cheater like he was I was.
Speaker 1: Always he did not want to be with you though he was.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be with me, and he did want me to have my baby.
Speaker 3: So you broke his heart, I guess. So he never said it to me. But now that you say it like that, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's funny because that expression mama's baby daddy's Maybe I never liked that because it kind of makes women out to be worse and and theory, yeah, they can't be. But I think the reality is women have children, men have families. Mh Like, so a nigga gonna take care of you and the baby. But it's hard for a lot of niggas to have that maternal instinct because you don't you don't have it naturally. You know. The paternal instinct is more or less about family than.
Speaker 4: Just his first.
Speaker 5: His first child, he wasn't like, of course when she was born, he's like, oh my gosh, like this is my daughter. But when we got home, like it took a minute for them to bond like that, like now you know she's eighteen months Like that's like they're like you know, but it took time where he's like, I don't know her, like you know, I don't know her. I don't know what she likes, like I don't know how to do this, like you know, and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: And some people have like like like what do you mean, like just you know, because you pitched it from a woman and it's really different like you I mean even now I see little babies and they come around and I'm like, if they like two three months, I don't want to hold you.
Speaker 4: That's how he was too.
Speaker 1: Little, like you precious feel you know what I'm saying, Like it's it's not it's crazy, right. So but I got some homies who it's not for him. The first day they're like, oh my god, I'm a father, is the greatest thing is in my life? And like, my boy, you remember to right, So he was like you know, he goes to like he's like a super dad. He's like, yeah, you know, I talked to her about everything. I'm like, I don't think I would want to talk to my daughter about everything.
Speaker 3: My dad used to talk to me. My dad was kind of crazy. It wasn't kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I just I don't think I would want to talk to a girl about everything, boy, but a girl that shit probably break my heart knows the first that she come home and she gonna tell you like this, boy, Oh my god, this motherfucker trying to replace me, you know what I'm saying. So I just thought that that was a deep conversation because again, sometimes we use a term double standard. I don't think I think men and women have two separate sets of standards, which you hate bred you you want it to be the same.
Speaker 2: It's just I think I get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 3: I just I just sometimes i'd be like, thang, that's kind of messed up, but I get it.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like like men can't be wrse, man can't be wholes right, it's because they're spreading seed. That's the point of it. Women can only be holes because they can receive it. Shan, It's just different and it's a different set of standards, right, But it's also the same way. Like I told you, if a man take care of you for the rest of your life, you're viewed as successful. But if if you take care of a man for the rest of your life, you viewed as a failure.
Speaker 4: As a return.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, you like a man return? Yeah, failure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I just I thought about that and I was like, damn, well, if she wanted to abort the baby, there is nothing he can say or do. No, he just have to kind of talk her into it or whatever or whatever. And if she do it, you just asked out right. But if he wants to abort the baby, it's still her decision. But whatever comes out is your responsibility. And they're like, oh, you should have thought about that before. Well, no, you probably should have thought about that before.
Speaker 3: Nowadays, I'm being honest, like, shit, I'm not even I wouldn't even like if I was single or whatever, and I'm dealing with guys like when were we talking about, Like I wouldn't even want to have sex with none of these niggas right now, none of these dudes. Like honestly, it's different now, Like I'm you, I'm gonna literally really have to get to know you now, Like there's no I'll just telling my friends this, Like because we went out a couple of places and I was like, like, I literally wouldn't talk to any of these men in here. I'd literally it was some guys in there. I was like, oh, you all right, you know whatever, But I I was just.
Speaker 1: Like why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: I think they're gay.
Speaker 3: I think so, you know, I'm so scared of that shit. And I just feel like it's just so crazy right now.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, you know what, I respect black women because y'all try y'all best to be advocates of the LGBTQ community. Like I think, since this's do a fantastic job of trying to advocate for it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's advocating. I think we just try to have some type of.
Speaker 1: Understand you understand. I think that's amazing. Until your nigga is.
Speaker 3: Gay, I mean, of course, cause my if he's my man, he's supposed to be my man.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying until yo nigg Like, it's one thing. If you call it yo nigga with a girl, that's a problem. Fight that nigga. You caught your nigga.
Speaker 2: With a nigga, don't even say that.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh my god, you might just kill yourself. Like if you caught him with a girl, you might kill him. If you caught him with a nigga, you might kill yourself, you might oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's a lot of that. I mean.
Speaker 5: A lot of women, or at least this generation, they're okay with the whole. My men like men and women.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that nigga well they're accepting it.
Speaker 1: No, they just they lying. As soon as they break up, they start calling the nigga gay.
Speaker 4: But I'm not.
Speaker 5: But they're except they're in it. It's just like when you break up with somebody like that whoopedie whoop.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So I said about the memory, I was like, I can't get right. You like, how are you gonna let a man like you can't get right?
Speaker 4: And you let him get it?
Speaker 2: Remember, So it's the same shit.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, man, like, if you're gonna talk about I just told my cousin this earlier. I said, look cause sheep talking about this dude, right, And I'm like, dude, if you could talk about this dude like this, that he.
Speaker 2: Should not be getting no pussy.
Speaker 3: There should not be no reason. I said, cause you look crazy as hell, give you and you talk, you talk, and you know, and you can talk about him like that. I said, we got to stop doing that.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: I got another friend. She just saying, so she'll talk about a dude like and I'd be like, but there's no way, Like I gave can't get right the name once I was done with him. That's when he got the name can't get right cause I'm like, the reason why you're not with me? Or I can't that's what you because you can't get right. So that was a reminder of my phone every time he text her call like don't yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't answer.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's the truth though, if you got if you can sit there and talk bad about a person that's a man, you shouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 2: Why are you screwing them?
Speaker 1: But I said the same thing all the time, like right, it's like women are in this weird tobacco right where they will fuck somebody they wouldn't cook for. Like I remember this girl was telling me it was actually my sister, and I was like, yo, like, hey, why would you give this nigga some pussy? Like if you don't want to fuck with anymore? Well, I'm just saying, nigga want me to cook for him and all that watch his clothes. He want wifey duty wife he duties, is giving him some pussy.
Speaker 2: I think so too, Like I would rather she.
Speaker 1: Do everything but give him some pussy, like you would get a lot. Further, if you gave a nigga everything buzz some pussy, a nigga would look at you different in respect. I stand by it. If you think you cook for a niggas as much as y'all be fucking these nigga when y'all was in y'all prime and y'all was out there, you know, running the streets with your thugs and all that shit. If you cook for as much as the nigga you gave pussy too, that nigga would have a different appreciation for your existence. Again, it's like I said to you before on a different podcast, it's entirely too many people taking a cheap route. Pussy is easy, That's what I'm saying. Pussy you, y'all understand that ship between yall legs used to have real value. Y'all have the it's it's it's inflated like it's pussy everywhere. It's niggas getting it's new pussies, niggas getting pussies, and they line like like they lie like they've been had the pussy, and it's niggas would pussy. So pussy is nowhere near liking you. Nigga. One hundred years ago, you had to marry her to get some pussy. Now you just gotta look presentable that day. It's just you. Just the look of the draw. She's just like, I'm giving pussy. This is the pop look that you hit it on. The price is right bridge pussy on the wheel, don't it's fucking to night. I'm just saying. So it's weird because that's what it is. And and you have motherfuckers who women will give pussy to but feel like they not worship. I'm like, well, why would you give this nigga some pussy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why would you let him get a piece of you? A piece of your soul? And for some false sense of like you did something that you wanted to do. You did not want to just give this nigga no pussy and then him to be a piece of shit. I don't give a fuck. What do want to say about that ship?
Speaker 6: You want to know, don't want to marry, You don't want to marry, but you want him to be a solid nigga.
Speaker 1: Like look you just gave his niggas a pussy for nothing.
Speaker 3: It's nothing worse than giving niggas some pussy and see him be like, damn, I fuck, why did I do that?
Speaker 4: Was up?
Speaker 1: And that's gonna be eighty percent of the nigga.
Speaker 3: No, it's not, it's not, but I definitely have one or two that I'll definitely be like.
Speaker 1: What out of every ten? What was I think out of.
Speaker 5: Tea trying to play ten niggas?
Speaker 2: You fud in your prime?
Speaker 1: What Y don't try to?
Speaker 5: I was like I was in a relationship I was. I was like, under.
Speaker 1: Probably I ain't for to get to her count. But I'm saying, I'm just saying, most likely, pretty much more than not, you should have navigated that nigga though pussy pretty much more time than not.
Speaker 3: I look at it like if you if you didn't, especially if you didn't like only God like only.
Speaker 1: God like, I'm not, don't.
Speaker 4: Do that A couple that I'm gonna say, like, why did.
Speaker 2: I do this?
Speaker 1: It's more than a couple because you like.
Speaker 3: No, I honestly think it's I think it's a handfuls three for sure.
Speaker 2: Three gods. I can say right now.
Speaker 1: What was I thinking. And then three niggas you probably didn't even cook for.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: You gave a niggas a pussy and you wouldn't even make him food. That just show what your value is for your cooking and your body.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, no, you probably just didn't want that. You know you probably just like you said, no.
Speaker 1: Nigga, donna not want no motherfucking cooking.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you. The woman may not have wanted that. Maybe she just was using him for the pen how about that.
Speaker 1: But see, that's my point. That's not impossibly to happen, because I do think it's some sick ass I do think it's some sick ass women. But you can't tell me you don't like this.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, yo, you have to definitely like something.
Speaker 1: Any nigga you like you want to nourish.
Speaker 2: No, not every nigga.
Speaker 1: I like every last nigga you like you want to nourish you, whether you know it or not, giving him some pussy is a nourishment of his confidence. You can get the same excitement of him liking the motherfucking food. But I'm just saying it's most likely. I don't know it's just like pussy cooked meals. Like cooked meals went up and pussy went down. The stock of cooked meals is through the roof and pussy is at like on the floor. Pussy was a stock, it'd be like one cent a year. Yeah, Pussy's easy. You don't got to go through nothing to get pussy.
Speaker 4: It's hard to get a woman to cook for you, man, she.
Speaker 1: Really gotta fuck with you. And then if you go like to think about it, like pussy is ain't no joke, Like like, pussy is like nothing right now. Damn pussy, I'm not lying to you. Pussy is nothing right now. Boy, Pussy is like beanie baby. That shit ain't worth nothing. That sh it is like five cents. Pussy is like bubble gum. You know what I mean. Remember bubble gum when we was little. Bubble gum is to get thing. You know, they used to have a little pack of bubble. That ship was like a bubble gum nigga. That ship in a little pussy is in a little champion ship. You put the quarter in the hern a little nab and pussy come out the little dispenser. You know what I mean. You to chew that ship and throw that ship out, oh God, into a new one.
Speaker 4: It's just you ain't never lie though.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just where we're at. And I think it's all part of that. Yeah, it's all part of that streamline of sex, like we've been talking about sexy, that streamline of simple thought where it's like, oh, it's nothing, I'm like him, I just give You're not like me, Bro, No, you're not. You're just not. That's not to say you can't fuck him and not call him no more. That's not the point. It's just when he owned you. It's different. Like if if, like if a nigga you fuck with future and he said you fuck that nigga, he might be looking at you crazy, like you gave that nigga's some pussy. Like that's the thing. Yeah, and it's a weird space. Bro. I got homies who byter fuck behind me, and they thought that made them like me because she gave you some boy. I don't. My praise don't come from the pussy I get. These bitches will fuck anybody. This bitch, you fuck the nigga that couldn't even get right.
Speaker 3: I fucked him before I knew he can't get right. He was good, you know, reference just be good.
Speaker 1: No, you was fucking him after you knew he couldn't get right, and then you can't gave some more pussy after that, and he was.
Speaker 2: Like one more time.
Speaker 1: So if you gave me one more time, that means you gave a nigga that you did like some pussy.
Speaker 3: I had already gave it to him, so I'm like, I gotta godot.
Speaker 2: I don't playing my face like that. No, it's definitely not like him.
Speaker 3: But you know, I just felt like, well, ship, I mean, instead of me going and trying to get some new pain, already.
Speaker 4: Don't do it.
Speaker 5: I just I told me, don't do it.
Speaker 3: That's when I stopped, when I realized time. This is what I'm telling you guys. I'm telling myself he can't get right. I'm like, you can't get right. I got this in my phone and you're going to see him. I'm telling myself this, look, I have absolutely no problem. And that sounds crazy. It's saying I talked to myself, but I do, like girl, you know.
Speaker 4: In the mirror answer answering yourself.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying I'll be in a mirror saying that ship but I will literally sit there and be like, bitch, you're you crazy, Like you literally just went to.
Speaker 2: You're going, you're on your way to go get this. You know you're not.
Speaker 3: You're not about to know you're not dealing with So don't think that we don't go through those things. We still literally just still I mean to me, like I said, I was like, let me go get my rocks off, because it may be a while to like get some, but it's not it's not worth it after them.
Speaker 2: Because you're still gonna be signing them after you do it. After you do it, you be looking at him like what.
Speaker 1: The you a't to convince me?
Speaker 5: I mean you might, you know, you might be giving them some pussy, you know, wanting to be in a relationship with them, But then you realize that that's not what they want.
Speaker 4: They're not trying to go there.
Speaker 1: And then you have to say, which is my point of why you should be which is my point of why it should have never been getting it should have been cooking for the nigga, you know what I mean, Like, let me wash your clothes, nigga, I'm gonna drop off. Like f goes back to care, attention and connection women see. Pussy used to be a value, Like if a woman gave you pussy, she wanted to marry you, She's gonna cook for you, she'd have did anything because she already did it before she gave you some pussy. But y'all, generation of the generation right before, y'all drop the value of pussy. So now it's like, oh, I'll get you pussy. I don't even gotta like you. And then it's just been dropping ever since. It's on the floor, the bottoms out of pussy. The bottoms out, the bottom is out on pussy right now, pussy, right now, boy, pussy. The stock is solo. Weal to what you can buy it to that pussy for about a cent one cent of stock, you know what I'm saying. And it ain't never coming up again, not in this cut. It's gonna be nothing, you feel me. So I was just thinking about that when I was reading that, I'm like, why would you give some pussy to.
Speaker 4: A nigga don't want.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, like you given some bear pussy to.
Speaker 4: Him, man, he don't want to have a baby.
Speaker 1: And you didn't find out he didn't want to have a baby because somewhere along the line, you not with this nigga, yep. Okay, Okay, you're not married to him. Okay, you really shouldn't be giving no pussy if you're not married. But I get it. We two hundred years were moved from that smart idea. Now we living in this dumb ass idea. Right, So you give n pussy to a nigga that ain't your nigga, all right? We passed that up seventy years ago. Back probably seventy years ago, you couldn't get pussy from a woman unless she was your girl. Now, like the generation right before, y'all generation became like I just gotta want to give him some pussy and he can get some pussy to where Now it's like girls don't even like nigga. They're like, well, I'm just give him some pussy anyway because it's Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not giving away Thursday.
Speaker 6: That's a generation'll generation doing that, y'all generation is I still like you, I'm gonna gee some pussy, but I'm not sure you still want to be with me even though I like you.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna get some pussy because if I I can enjoy what I'm about to feel I can enjoy what I'm about to feel, and maybe we might end up talking for real if he liked this pussy and I can get my rock so that generations they She might give him some pussy and don't even want to be with him. She might just be like, here go some pussy, like you know, like a magic going to a place where they give free samples, and it's like not in front of the restaurant, it's just like on the corner. That's how women is today, you know, like how you go to like Costco. They'll have the product right there, you know what I'm saying. They'll have a product right there. I mean, and you can buy a product, but imagine being somewhere where the product wasn't.
Speaker 4: At and you're still getting the same.
Speaker 1: And it's like they just giving samples. Wow, that's where women at today. Women just giving samples away that nobody know where the restaurant at, just picking up the tooth pick and taking the sample, throwing that shit down, and then the same motherfucking company be like the company will be bragging like yeah, you know, eventually I'm gonna get somebody who want to just eat what I got forever, Like I'll be watching porn stars straight up be talking about like, yeah, you know when I find my man, your man, Well.
Speaker 2: Look at them, I mean, carry to a porn star. She's married and he fucking them all.
Speaker 1: Say, but let's be for real. We know that's going. That's going married, but you know what that's going.
Speaker 4: They've been together for a while.
Speaker 1: But mister Marcus, he retired.
Speaker 2: Didn't He retired.
Speaker 1: He had to retire out the pussy, He had to get out of the business. Yeah, I just I just think there's this weird culture of people feeling like and I get it to have it all culture. Oh I could have it all, and it's like, no, you you're really not supposed to and you're not. You're not gonna have it all. You You can't go out here and be a whore and think that one day nigga gonna realize and he loves you so much that he ain't gonna care you was a whore. He gonna be looking at your motherfucking ass like you fucking dirty horror like you gotta think. We think highly of women like me and naturally like Tupac. You listened to Tupac when he was like eighteen nineteen twenty interviews, he'd be like, you know, she such a delicate flower and he was so and then like fast forward to like twenty four, man, fuck a bitch. Bitches ain't shit. Remember he was writing all the nice songs like his heart, like keep you Yeah, the girl I put him in fucking prison. He found out she was a little horror.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. And he tried to they flipped her and shit, and she was mad and he was in trouble. Then next you know, he's wonder why they call you bitch. You went from keep your head up to wonder why they call you bitch? He ain't have no motherfucker uplifting songs for the holes on all eyes on them. He wasn't uplifting y'all nowhere.
Speaker 2: He was not.
Speaker 1: He was explaining why y'all wasn't ship the ones that it was all about you you had everybody.
Speaker 2: Was because nobody even realized that he was mad man.
Speaker 1: Because y'all rucuse life. He went from like keep your head off and talking about the baby that the niggas didn't y'all so you than what they call you mentioned every little city I go get your little fun at everybody video, all the saults, ready streets with your thought I.
Speaker 2: Finished with but see that.
Speaker 3: Lets you know, y'all, y'all man be real sensitive about ship like that. Man, y'all you get your heart broke, man, y'all be on it.
Speaker 1: Man. My dad told me he was the way he was because he got his heart broke when he was I thought my dad was just a stone cold player. That nigga was a hurt man. He was damaged. He went through some of a girl, broke his hart on these like twenty two. He's like, I'm for here on now, I'm gonna keep a pair and the spear nigga that I thought that.
Speaker 4: Was like the.
Speaker 1: Nigga this is a traumatic response.
Speaker 2: The fuck.
Speaker 1: I had to take my pop player, give me that back. You hurt you? Oh yeah. But I believe in pain. I believe in in the drops in the high. I ride my lows and my highs together, so I don't I don't rest my laurels on one or the other. So I've been hurt, like my feelings that got hurt and broke, heart broke, you know what I mean. But I've also rolled on the greatness of love and feeling like the possibilities with somebody like man, this person could be like the greatest thing. So I ride my highs and lows together.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: I ride my highs and lows together. So it everybody else don't do that. They focus on the extremely hot days or the extremely cold days. I accept the weather, and I enjoy the weather, so I take the hot days. So when I'm at my most painful moments, I might play Bill Withers, you know, maybe she'll be happier with him. And then in my greatest days, I might be playing Marvin Gay. I want you like I ride all of the shits through life. I don't attach to them all like more than one or the other. I'm not dying for a life of happiness, like I'm not scared of a life of sadness. So I work for me. It's kind of like living. It's like you know what I mean. You feel everything when you do it like that. So yeah, I've been hurt, of course, but I've been happy.
Speaker 5: I've been It'll take you some time to bounce back from that hurt.
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean, yeah, your feelings be hurt, You're like damn, But okay, I mean it's like lifting weights. You know what I mean when you tell your.
Speaker 4: Muscle, some people don't get back out there.
Speaker 1: So well, it's like when you're lifting weights, right, you rip your muscles in half so they can they stretching half and they separate and then they grow back stronger and then they get bigger. That's how my heart is, right, Like it was ripped and hard, but then it's I let it here and I never stopped going to the gym, and it grew back stronger, and then you can love harder and stronger. That's my belief. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see you like, Yeah, you're good?
Speaker 1: What good looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West Coast of the USA and produced by my homeboys A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and now Hard Radio. Yeah