Speaker 1: How are we going?
Speaker 2: Yep, amal Killers? This, Mike, is this on? Is this thing working?
Speaker 1: You just stepped on me?
Speaker 2: I stepped on you.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers, Episode one sixty six, Take.
Speaker 2: One, Hell, Heart Pain, Heart Pain.
Speaker 1: Oh, today's the fifteenth, it's the day after Valentine's Day. Welcome to serial Killers. And what song you want to hear? Just start? What's your favorite?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Okay, Okay, bold, painful, somebody? Okay, I think we're good the same seal. I don't need to cry it out.
Speaker 1: No one can hear.
Speaker 2: Me. It's he it's this. I think we don't need to play this out a serial serial.
Speaker 3: Killer showing the serial Killer show. This is the serial Killer show.
Speaker 2: Somebody can hear you.
Speaker 1: No, it's fading. They can hear me. Look at all these serial Killers spoons that people have sent us over the years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Remember when we first started and people kept sending us stuff. Yeah, no one likes us anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, your positivity is just radiant. Do you remember when people used to say that you were too negative about everything all the time, and yet.
Speaker 1: Here you still are two years later. I'm very positive. Oh yeah, especially about this new cereal. I'm about to bring up okay, because you're gonna love it, love love, love, love love.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling I'm not.
Speaker 1: But first of all, before I get to this cereal, something that this cereal kind of reminded me of, or reminded me of this cereal. Have you watching Cobra Kai?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, huge fan of Cobra Kai. I blew through the whole thing in like a couple of days. Actually, Amy was like, eh, I don't think I want to watch I had watched season one and two and I was getting ready to watch three. I'm like, come on, em, let's just watch watch it. So I went and rewatched everything with her, and then we blew through season three in like three or four days because that's how much we loved it. Dam Now in season three, Johnny Lawrence. You know who Johnny Lawrence is?
Speaker 2: Hey, don't what? Is he like? The original Karate?
Speaker 1: Could you never see Karate Kid?
Speaker 2: No? I will say that's a huge stain on my movie viewing career.
Speaker 1: Sweeped a leg.
Speaker 2: I know the part where he grabs the fly with the chopsticks. That's about it.
Speaker 1: That's mister Miagi.
Speaker 2: I know him.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyway, So Johnny Lawrence the Core's banquet drinking drunk sense. Oh, by the way, I am the sense of cereal. I am your cereal sense. Remember we did that about one hundred episodes ago. Didn't catch on. Yeah, So there's an episode when he wakes up in the morning and he's eating, of all freakin things, big biscuit, shredded wheat from post the Massive Ones. There's like three massive bricks in this ball with milk. Because he's like, like, why, of all things, why is that what he's eating?
Speaker 2: Again? I don't want to plug our YouTube channel, but if you want to watch Scott's weird face to the noise you just heard of him, I didn't gobble it down. Let me tell you something. It's something I think everybody should go to YouTube dot com slash cereal killers.
Speaker 1: Would you see to watch that? Stop with the shameless plug.
Speaker 2: Don't plug things. But also, at the same time, why are you not doing anything?
Speaker 1: So this is a brand new cereal from Kellogg's. We've mentioned it a few episodes ago. It's a new frosted miniweats and you're gonna like it.
Speaker 2: I love frosted miniwheats.
Speaker 1: You don't love them all? You didn't like pumpkin spice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: Okay, because this is the closest thing to cinnabon cereal you're gonna get right now? Yes, yes, frosted miniwheats cinnamon or all. I am so excited by the way the little frosted miniweat on the back. He needs braces.
Speaker 2: Don't make fun of him. He'll get a stick gap in his teeth.
Speaker 1: Yummy, delicious, sweet cinnamon taste, real cinnamon, ten layers and forty seven grams of hole grain goodness.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Tan layers?
Speaker 1: Ten layers?
Speaker 2: Oh? I thought you said tan. I'm like, what's tan layers? No?
Speaker 1: Ten? You're a jerk? What I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just hearing things that you say and remarking to them. That's the whole point of a podcast.
Speaker 1: Ugh, we need more audio.
Speaker 2: Again. I've said that for how long? You know how many stupid little jingles, commercials, you name it. The only thing you have a jingle for is when we get our one plug in for chips. That's the only audio you ever have prepared.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if the cinnamon taste is on top in the frosting or if it's it looks like it's inside real cinnamon baked right in.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited this I hope lives up to my expectations. I'm expecting five bowls for this one.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, huge expectations.
Speaker 2: Huge expectations.
Speaker 1: How was your Valentine's Day yesterday? You know it was a day, oh, Andrew, So it was just February fourteenth to you? Yeah, that's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really think so.
Speaker 1: You're just sit in your car and drive around by yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sit around in my car and just drive around because that's I guess what's single people too, it's actual actually national single person driving away its day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you're ready. Oh, let the milk permeate. Just to Tad, we're still using the one percent milk from seven to eleven.
Speaker 2: Because we're recording this right after episode one, sixty five.
Speaker 1: One hundred and sixty six episodes in and we've never gotten a free container of milk from any company, but people have sent us gift cards and that's very kind. There must be some dairy farmers listening that no, go ahead, you can eat it.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 1: There has been something similar to this.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I can't put my finger on it. I'm gonna go with it's pretty okay, I will agree days more like a Christmas cookie than a cinnamon roll.
Speaker 2: Like a snickerdoodle. It doesn't have like a cinnamon roll. And you eat cinnabon, it's overly sweet, it's super delicious. This just kind of feels like they dusted it.
Speaker 1: I'll go ahead and give it three bowls because it is some pretty decent cinnamon flavor.
Speaker 2: Three bowls I think is accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like on Cinnabon level.
Speaker 2: Nothing is on Sinnabon level in a bond cereal with sweet delicious amazing. This is like again, a snickerdoodle cereal.
Speaker 1: One day they'll be back. By the way, there is a snicker doodle cereal. Oh, either Millville or letal one of them makes it.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what it would taste like to me.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it. Somebody showed it to me, and I gotta grab it.
Speaker 2: There's not It leans more on the cinnamon than it does the sweet, which I think is not great.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe we should get a petition going to bring back Cinnabon cereal. I'm in say no more because I mean that guy keeps sending us the freaking petition for the to bring back the old Frankenberry.
Speaker 2: And Count chocola, And when is that gonna happen?
Speaker 1: He's angry with the oat flour and the corn flower, so mad like he tweets us constantly. I get it. I like the old one too, But dude, you gotta just kind of chill, right.
Speaker 2: You never know enough people speak up. Who knows what could happen?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see, so we rated it. Yeah, all right, let's move on down to the cereal sack. This one's organic. Great, doesn't mean it's bad. I'm pretty sure it's from Target. I think I saw this at Target. Okay, I was doing a little shop in there for Instacart. I'm like, huh, we never did this one.
Speaker 2: Amazing. You need to come to Jersey City and be my Instacart chopper.
Speaker 1: It's too hard. There's nowhere to park.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's parking lots.
Speaker 1: Not at people's houses. I won't do it in Manhattan or Jersey City or Holebook, any.
Speaker 2: Of you want to just put your hazards on and run in.
Speaker 1: No, you can't get tickets and tow it. I'm not dealing with.
Speaker 2: It all right, I can tow your car in the two minutes it takes you to buzz and leave the groceries there.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, because they've outlawed plastic bags and you have to carry paper bags and it's two at a time, so can't.
Speaker 2: So when I get Instacart and I get things delivered to my door and they're in the shop, right, durable plastic bags that you pay ten cents extra for. Yeah, that's just not a thing that's in your brain that you've ever good and gather organic. There we go. When you're wrong. I love that you don't have a response. It's just ignore and move on.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call these frosty flakes. Okay, we don't want to call them frosted flakes. They are frosty flakes. Okay, toasted sweetened corn flakes Cereal. It's toasted sweetened corn flakes Cereal. Should it be toasty sweet and corn flake Cereal?
Speaker 2: I've checked out mentally.
Speaker 1: Okay, what else is new? No synthetic colors, no artificial flavors, non GMO, USD organic, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I don't like that they have a whole corn cub it's no on the back, like I don't like the top. That's not the top right this, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be the sun. It's a corn cob cut in half.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: Look like the sun from the side.
Speaker 2: Not a fan?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, fine, at least they give you a recipe for frosty flakes banana pops.
Speaker 2: I think I would like that frosted banana cheerios. That would be good.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't. They already had banana cereos and they're no good.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like with some frosting you get a little sweet.
Speaker 1: Speaking of frosting and bananas, do you remember the very first cereal we ever reviewed? Uh?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it the flakes? Yes, the banana cream frosted flakes from what company? Kellogg?
Speaker 1: Very good? Andrew, you're great. Sometimes these flakes are little. It's shiny frosted.
Speaker 2: Every day I wake up Hope in the dash. Sid. You gotta know about pain because me and my sister ran away so my daddy couldn't not gonna go into it. Do you remember City High?
Speaker 1: Of course I do. What would you do?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Don't ever do that? Note again? Here you already one, two, three nice sweet hmmm, not as sweet as your typical frosted flake.
Speaker 2: Not why I give it four balls in a spoom, Actually four balls.
Speaker 1: Simple ingredients. Look at that organic corn, organic cane, sugar, sea salt, period love that. That's great when there's only three ingredients, A well, four, that's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this gets four balls in my book.
Speaker 1: I would give this to my kids. It's not bat what well. I mean, most of the serial that we review, Amy yells atim. He's like, stop bringing that home.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny the way you said that. But I'd give let's to my kids as if you're in a good and gathered commercial.
Speaker 1: That's a ringing endorsement, isn't it. Yeah, because most cereals you don't want your kids to eat. All my kids eating these mini frosted wheets.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no the frosted weeds. I don't know. Maybe yeah, no, thank you?
Speaker 1: Did I rate it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Four balls? I like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Same. Wow, we've been alike the past two Did.
Speaker 1: You say four balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear, by the way, because you don't listen to me. Since my washer dryer is not working, I had to wear the same shirt from last week. I'm very sorry, viewers, but I'm wearing the same shirt because my washer dryer is not hooked up.
Speaker 2: But Andy is dirty and that's why he's wearing the same app You are that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't prush your hair nothing. Look at you. I looks like you're wearing a hairnet. Does not you wear a hairnet?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: To keep it out of the cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, it moves.
Speaker 1: Lunch lady Andy. Okay, should we move forward?
Speaker 2: No, let's just stop and really reflect on the past couple of months. Okay, great, No, it's weird. Actually I was in Japan.
Speaker 1: Oh it was just bowl chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hey, welcome to bull chait. I'm Andy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, so you're not going to introduce.
Speaker 2: Yourself serial killers? Time fillers?
Speaker 1: What you're doing now? I was in Japan. Let's just eat. Is this your bold chat concept?
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I'm over it. You are a giant, and when I mean giant, I mean gigantic, humongous, steaming pile of crap. That is what you are. Because let me tell you something. You just said, what should we do now? Baiting me into talking? You wish you then decide to play your time filler thing and get a little snarky, got a little attitude to you, got a little sass Voltar, Well, you know what, you and Volstar are both the most negative people in the world, and go you. You deserve to be together.
Speaker 1: Fresh from the cereal sack and the aisles of Walmart, a small bag.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about something sketty wants to talk about, like cereal, washer and dryer, something that he brings home. Cereals on for five minutes on.
Speaker 1: This is a bag of apple zings from our friends at Maltomele Great. I just gleat in the microphone. Don't use this microphone.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's ah, I'm sorry? Is this bull chet? This is a time filler. We don't have time to explain gleeking.
Speaker 1: So these are your fake apple jacks for Maltimeal. We've had a pretty good, you know, response to Multimeal cereals. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at things while you talk.
Speaker 1: That's not nice.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, congratulations, you've got breakfast in the bag. Maultimeal has been creating delicious, high quality cereals for nearly a century. That's one hundred years Andrew, that's a pretty big deal. Once you found your favorite, grab an even bigger deal with a larger bag. Bigger bags mean fewer trips to the store, and that saves you time and money. Great apples things, Buddy Apples sings so excited.
Speaker 2: Same, you're so funny. Everything you do is just so smart and cool.
Speaker 1: It even has the little red things that the Kellogg's ones have. Yeah, little specks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that cool.
Speaker 1: Look, If you want to be out of it, just bail and I'll get someone else that really cares about cereal. Because there's a whole line of people that are just waiting to get a line.
Speaker 2: If you can't say it with the straight base.
Speaker 1: They're just waiting to get into this co host position.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you and a cereal and they're talking about cereal would be the biggest detriment to this podcast of all time.
Speaker 1: So somebody that knows absolutely nothing about cereal never eats it outside of this podcast. It's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Eat cereal outside of it. Do you know what I have for breakfast this morning? I go waffle cereal.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's a big box upstairs that FedEx never picked up because of the snow that's on the way to your house.
Speaker 2: I swear on my life if you sent me all the nasty, rancid cereals, I'm gonna leave it outside.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit weaker than apple. Jack's not quite strong a flavor. Little cardboardy reminds me of sleep away Camp.
Speaker 2: Also, why did I only get orange pieces?
Speaker 1: I know there's like seven green ones in there. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: This is like a like the apple has left the jack. I'm giving this three bowls.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm giving you two bowls in a spoon, and they do have the love it or it's free guarantee, And since only half of what it could be, I think I'm going to get it for free because I don't love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it just doesn't have the same taste.
Speaker 1: How do I do that? Put your taste buds to the test. We're sure you'll love this product.
Speaker 2: So I can't talk about my trip to Japan a year ago. That's apparently filler. Chap about you getting a free refund on a cereal and that's.
Speaker 1: Entertaining, But if you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund to replace your purchase done. Why would I want to replaced? If I didn't like it? Why would I want to replace?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was a bad box or bag or whatever.
Speaker 1: They're bags, turd that's three. Wow, the sack is empty, Andrew, the.
Speaker 2: Sack is empty.
Speaker 1: That's it. Then yep, go back to your car and drive around by yourself.
Speaker 2: I gotta go back to my car drive by myself, because that's apparently what single people do.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you listening and watching. How do they watch, Andrew? Because you know, I don't know, I'm a gen xer Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm told you said in the beginning of this episode not to plug it, so I'm good. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: I didn't say not to plug it.
Speaker 2: No, you did. You said don't shameless they poke things for us.
Speaker 1: Again, We're good. Then, I guess you need to go to YouTube or something and search serial killers CK PC. Is that right, PCK?
Speaker 2: I don't know, salme promote on a podcast.
Speaker 1: Go to YouTube dot com slash serial Killers PC. Will that work? Maybe? I don't know, and follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. But don't be you know, so fast to go to Facebook because Andrew bailed out of it, and I'll get to it when I can.
Speaker 2: Literally, everything that you do is like a compliment crap sandwich, except yours is the opposite of it. You use tube out is that yours is a piece of crap, a compliment, and then you sandwich it with another piece of crap.
Speaker 1: If you want to send us cereal, we'll still send you one of those cool Serial Killers shirts copyright twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: Uh, just dm us on however you dm things and we'll let you know where to send it. Great cool, Andrew, so great, Thanks for checking out. This is episode one sixty six. That means the next episode is one sixty seven. We're I'll be wearing a different shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh great, I can't wait to watch you quickly change to pretend that you it's another week.
Speaker 1: Butt, Just forget it. You know that they tape like game shows and sitcoms. They do like three or four of them in a day. Do they all wear the same clothing? Wow?
Speaker 2: I had no idea how the television industry works. Please tell me more, Scott.
Speaker 1: Like on October one, they'll record Wheel of Fortune and Pat Sayjack will say merry Christmas because it's the one that's going to air on Christmas Day. They do it in advance, and they really just compare yourself to Pat Sajack. Yeah, crunch, crunch, I don't even have words. Would you like to buy you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm just checking out. I'm stopping this recording now