Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Merchant and or Calm. Okay, are you guys gonna say something?
Speaker 2: Or we're here with my girlfriend you.
Speaker 1: I just feel like I'm being pushed over to the side for something like yeah, I mean like kind of okay, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: I mean she was just trying to make me feel like better because you guys are like really.
Speaker 3: Really a dress. The fact of this chair seems very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It isn't, though, So it isn't. I actually love it. It's I've molded it.
Speaker 1: To my body without fails like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to have to like perch on the edge like you were.
Speaker 3: Saying, I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay. So about like four months ago, right, I came on the podcast and said I had my first girl kiss and I kissed a girl, and everyone was like, who was it, and it was.
Speaker 1: Almost like you're lying, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, but I'm here to confirm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my girlfriend was my first girl kiss. And we've been dating.
Speaker 1: You guys are dating that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really serious. It's been like what three days?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'd say like three nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So it's like literally, I mean you can't really say you're dating yet then, like it's only been three nights.
Speaker 3: I mean pretty much.
Speaker 4: I mean I tend to be a lesbian, so this is kind of like the.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I mean that's basically both of you aren't like like I'm written by a woman. No, I'm sorry, what are we?
Speaker 2: I don't know by a woman. And that's I exude this like energy that was actually very true. Yeah, that like women love me, so I like made it happen.
Speaker 1: You guys just like made it work for each other exactly, manifested you what you again, in any world would a Pisces and a sage even like get along for dating?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: We're making like bending rules becausetibles exactly.
Speaker 2: Every every morning I checked my horoscope and it literally just says Barbie.
Speaker 1: Barbie had no Barbie every morning checks up on her tart card reader I do. I love them?
Speaker 4: If you I got one today and it was like if you got this on your for you page, there is someone thinking about you, And I was in I was it was.
Speaker 1: Me and it was me thinking someone was thinking about you. But like it probably meant like a lover. And I don't know if Drew's like, I feel like you're like, I just.
Speaker 3: Don't I know, I don't feel it. It feels very like.
Speaker 1: It kind of feels like you're holding her hand hostage show her.
Speaker 3: I have a lip oil. I lip oil from an Instagram ad, which I have been very much buying.
Speaker 5: A lot of, just like Instagram taste delicious.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's the proof.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah here. I mean when y'all kissed, he did sit in the probably the most uncomfortable position I've ever seen him and mentioned, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like he just didn't Like, I don't know, men should be more uncomfortable. Were just talking about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they fully should.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should kiss more because he'll be uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he. I mean, we can move past the fake relationship because.
Speaker 6: I guessship it's real, it's real, but we don't have to like we don't talk about it because I mean, this whole thing is gonna be like me watching y'all like date because like at that point, like we'll move.
Speaker 7: On because I get used to it.
Speaker 1: I used to make fun of all the I g ads and be like, why are they showing me this ship? I won't buy it? But insane. If somebody, especially like a story ad. If I see a.
Speaker 3: Story ad enough, I there have been times where I.
Speaker 1: Like, see one and then skip it and then I'm like, oh, like.
Speaker 3: Trying to get back to because I'm like, I'm gonna buy it. I'm gonna buy it. Where is it?
Speaker 1: And then I can't get it again.
Speaker 4: I recently bought a sulky pajama set from an unnamed.
Speaker 3: Texas like sorty girls, spy, and I try to return it because it did not fit and it was miss labeled and ID then like four times for a refund, and they just refused to answer me. So maybe I'll just come out and say it Instagram.
Speaker 2: So I was just saying.
Speaker 1: The most random thing you've ever so random, and I felt like I bought the pajamas and like free, Like I'm.
Speaker 3: Like yes, and they come in it's like this big.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, it doesn't really know and I try to DM them I got something email nothing get together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, getting to the point where you're sending an email.
Speaker 2: Me, it's a fucking equinox. I had to email them thirty six thousand times because they stole seven hundred dollars from me over done. I like had a trainer for like a year because I needed like financial motivation to go. I literally don't even remember his him anymore. Like literally my biggest thing.
Speaker 1: I definitely played football in school and was tackled eight million times. Yeah, like he was like definitely head which.
Speaker 2: Was this, uh the gay one. Basically, I had like a bunch of training sessions left over, and I told him several times. I was like, please don't book me more sessions because I'm just like done, Like I feel like I know how to work out on my own, like whatever, blah blah blah blah blah. Will like come time to the end of like our last like you have the biomen sets and come to the end of the last set that I bought, I was like, okay, cool, like I'm free. Well I checked my account the next day and he charged me for eight more sessions and I was like, oh, this is crazy. I don't remember booking these and I don't remember going to one of these, like because you said I have a package, you have to buy a package, And I was like, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Was literally how I've been. I have been giving Savage Xpentee fifty dollars for four years because I never turned off my VIP and you have to do a whole thing to turn it off. So they literally take money from me every month and I have not bon bought like anything from them for like three years.
Speaker 3: How much is it?
Speaker 1: It's like fifty or something, but maybe.
Speaker 2: It's maybe it's less. Did they send you like a package every month?
Speaker 3: No, die, it's a costco.
Speaker 2: Are you never getting membership? That is actually best eight And he.
Speaker 1: Does the same thing. Because of our first apartment, I never returned the router, so they charged me like ten dollars every month until I finished paying off this route I was set up in New York.
Speaker 3: I never returned shit.
Speaker 4: Literally it took me like until two years ago to get a credit card because of all like the misgivings of me at eighteen in New York returning around never like paying my bills, like you know, and I had to fix it and it was it was a lot, But.
Speaker 1: I know that's like the thing every adult, like real adult warned you about their like if you fuck up your credit, your life's gonna be living.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I still believe it to this day. I'm like, I do not want a credit card. I never want to use a credit card, like they're gonna get me. But to finish that story, basically, he charged me for these seven sessions or eight sessions. I did one of them on a accident, and then he quit and then there were no there was no one to do the rest of the sessions with. So I was just like, so so well, and I emailed them thirty six thousand times to refund me. I'm not joking, Like I emailed them like twenty times over the course of like four days, and they never got back to me. And like, I guess they won in the end, because they still fucking go. But like, I literally want to cancel my membership so bad out of space, so much money, it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Why can't they just do a little reach.
Speaker 2: Give me my money back? And they were like in the fine fine print it says no refunds. And I was like, okay, bitch, Like, watch me blow this spot up.
Speaker 1: Start peeing in random corners of the locker room. Actually no, but doesn't already happen they.
Speaker 2: Do, Yeah, definitely, random corners of the locker room. It's nasty.
Speaker 1: You're like, I need to go there.
Speaker 3: I've been to econox ones and I had a pan attack. I like, it's too much going on. It was the Soho one. It was a bit too much going on in there. I was like, you know, Las, I literally walked out. I was like, the energy here is like.
Speaker 1: Whoa, It is literally freaky dec it's really dark.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 1: We go at such specific times and we plan it around like normal people's work. So I'm like, we have to go when there's absolutely no one there and either super early or super late when they keep repeating when everything closes, like that's the vibe that needs to be happening, because the music is barely playing and they're like, we're closing in ten minutes, we're closing in five minutes, We're closed.
Speaker 2: Get out truly love.
Speaker 3: You can't pay me, But I mean it's a great gym. Five is scary. It's like I just feel like.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna walk in and there's people just like I don't even know. It's definitely a movie of some sorts in there for me, but I go like a tiny gauge in.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna reveal the location, but it's fun.
Speaker 4: It's like there's literally no one there, and that's how I prefer it for me and my training.
Speaker 2: I have to say something. The gay agenda is horrifying, and y'all, y'all are pushing it onto me and I'm done. Everyone's wishing me a happy Pride Month and all this ship that's just not me. That's not the person I am.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I guess yeah, you did change it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. You turn me out.
Speaker 1: You guys. You guys are helping you guys are helping each other find the righteous path. That's what's happening. Y'all are not going.
Speaker 3: Together like leaning into God.
Speaker 2: I've been saying, I'm gonna have my Christian arc and you turn out help you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're down like summer camp, but for only straight people.
Speaker 3: I so like everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe not billions, yeah, but yeah, I'm just kind of I have my notes written down, and I have ya abortion on counter and I've been saving this for so okay, So has Ya has this lip tint that she puts on her lip. You've seen it.
Speaker 1: If you're like on your like getting targeted, It's like the one that you put on it it like fully peels off.
Speaker 3: Is it the type the typology? I feel like I am literally it's it's it's like.
Speaker 1: Or like some I don't know that I don't know how to pronounce it. People have to like call ship like billy or something, so I could like start saying names, right because like I don't know what name it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So she has it on there and then instead of peeling it off and throwing it in the trash can or in the toilet and flushing it, she peels it off and flicks it on the counter and just sits there and it literally looks like a congealed mass of like blood.
Speaker 1: I mean, I did good today. Yeah, I knew you were coming, So I like scraped it out of the sink because I was like, I don't want her to think that I emptyed my Diva cup in here. And it's just like I actually would love that just leaving my Diva cup out, Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: This is like so.
Speaker 1: Gross and I hate that, Like this is where this conversation is heading right now. But I did have what I believe to be a minor miscarriage in the toilet because something came out of my flow that was, Oh, I don't want to touch you because you're jealous, And yeah, I mean I'm just respecting Barbie's property, so I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Like touch property. Hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, like you're you're her property now that I don't own anybody owns she owns you. You don't own anybody because she owns you chose, Yeah, you chose that, like I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: But I had something that was so odd come out of my flow that I almost called you into the bathroom to look at it.
Speaker 2: And I should have been so fascinated by period.
Speaker 1: It was just too much. But it was really really gross, and I was like, damn. And then yesterday actually I like ran out of the bathroom to grab an edible, like in the middle of like getting ready to use the shower, and I did flush the toilet, and I was so scared you were going to go in and see like the massacre and the toilet.
Speaker 3: But maybe, like you love that.
Speaker 2: Ship, Yeah, I know, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love Yeah.
Speaker 2: She can't empty her Diva cup without me in the room.
Speaker 1: It's good because then it's always clean when you need to get to it because you just like it right up.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Famous past three nights has been really illuminating. And Drew relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll have learned a lot in three days.
Speaker 2: Famously famous that is literally my most favorite thing that you say is famously like, I'm really going to steal it and make it my way, Chad the Zay.
Speaker 3: She says that at her show. I can't take credit for it, but she famously is infamously too.
Speaker 4: You know my new vibe Because I'm on my like villain arc, I really like myself and I'm like, what have I becought?
Speaker 3: But that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a good place for women to be. But because I've talked about that on the podcast, like women need to dig into being selfish villains, evil scammers. We need more women who are scamming.
Speaker 3: We do need more women who are scamming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, well also do you I was watching yesterday the Cut and like it was so fucking weird they somehow put in they were talking about like old people and like asking them about them being scanned scammed. Do y'all think when you're older, you'll be hella scammed.
Speaker 2: When I'm older, I will be scammed. There will be there will be like some super futuristic like crazy like scam that I fall.
Speaker 3: For you don't happen the other day, it's not a scam.
Speaker 4: I was at dinner and I started getting all these calls from like random area codes, like from New York, like yeah, right, and then I answered one and they're like come over and I'm like what is this? And then I get these texts that are like for out what the word was, it was like inbound or outbound.
Speaker 3: Someone put my number on like an escort AD.
Speaker 4: So I got like over the course of an hour, I got like twenty calls being like yo, where are you wait?
Speaker 2: But they were like obsessed with you though no, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Was like because my area code is like from New York. Maybe it was like an accident, like they put like a dig it off yeah, because it did stop after an hour, like the app and they were like it's from your ad that you posted.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what fuck?
Speaker 1: I wish we could find the ads they were like advertised.
Speaker 4: It was a lot and it was like in the middle of the night, and it was like people like it was like Bronx, like uptown like it was like literally like they're like, I'm in Washington Heights. And I'm like what, Like, I'm literally like I look at dinner like like.
Speaker 3: I'm like backtracking everything. I'm like, where is this I'm putting my number on?
Speaker 2: Like it's just yeah, yeah, I've been very good about like being able to tell what's like a scam call versus like a real call. And I still, like, I thought I was good about it, but I still answer them and they do ask for my social Security number all the time. But even with like someone like in my personal life, I will be like, I'm not texting it to you.
Speaker 3: I'm not like, who's giving you for your social Security?
Speaker 1: Just like I think I literally think i've asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like texting it. I don't like saying it over the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, why won't you just text it to me? Because I am the opposite, I'm like, what, like I literally will just like keep I am so bad with keeping chocolate. But I think the difference is I haven't had my shit stolen and he's literally had his whole like life stolen.
Speaker 2: They literally drained my bank accounts in a crazy way when I was like eighteen. I so long story short, I think I've told it already. I don't know if I have. But like the Universal Ship, when I went to Universal, I tried to sneak alcohol in. They like I was like seventeen, and they were like, uh, this is not okay. And they took me to like this back room with like security guard.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was a fucking bitch like she was evil. She was officers so fucking bad. You were working the security line at the Universal any.
Speaker 2: Man syndrome where it's like the big man that works out a bunch because they like are so small like Napoleon complex, but like in a woman. But because she was.
Speaker 1: Like this, because I was like, this isn't.
Speaker 2: No I said, I said, oh it's I said, it's a raspberry water. And they were like one guy was like oh okay, yeah you can go, but like you can't bring that in. And then she was like stop and like she was like let me smell and she's like this is raspberry vodka. And I was like, okay, let me throw away fucking alcoholic. Why do you know that? It's literally crazy, don't care. I don't know. And it was closed down to it was just it was a.
Speaker 1: Part of like do you remember like playlists ship, like like it was like a convention for YouTubers and they would close that down so that yeah, so that YouTubers could go to Universal.
Speaker 3: So it was one of those nights. So I think that's all that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the worst thing entering the part.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing is Enya and my twin sister, Mattel and both had alcohol on them and they got to go through, but they stopped me because I took it off my waist.
Speaker 1: I was serving sixteen.
Speaker 2: I was giving sexy hot too, but in like a different way. I mean, yeah, but they took me to Universal Jel and they took out the oldest fucking phone iPhone I've ever seen in my entire life, Like it was old even then, like it was insane and tiny, and they like took pictures of me in front of a blue wall and made me turn the back.
Speaker 3: Is it like in the Universal backlops?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I want those photos. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: Sure, it was like up on the wall for like yeah, because he was you were.
Speaker 2: And they were like, even if you step foot in this parking lot, you're going to jail. And I was like, okay, fucking relax, Like this is insane. But basically they put me back on the bus to like go home, and I'm sitting on this bus and like I was on there for like fifteen minutes, and she was just waiting to see if, like anybody else would like hop on, and she had to charter me alone on these big ass like public bus all the way back to the hotel. And I get there and I get to my room and I'm like, I try to like find my car my key card, and I'm like, oh my god, I don't have my wallet. So I call the bus company and they're like, oh, we don't have your wallet either, and then I call the universe, where I'm like, oh, I must have just left it in like the scanner they must have taken. Yes, exactly. They all denied it fully, and I was like, fuck, dude, Like, how am I going to get home because I'm in Florida and so and I also had my Social Security card in there and yes.
Speaker 3: Exactly different.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so you had your ship stolen first scamming?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Mean so the Universal people drained my fucking bank account? Oh yeah. Literally wait a common denominator. Common denominator is Enya in Florida.
Speaker 3: Absolutely is Florida in general, which I mean if you look back at my videos, I did always have a lot of expensive makeup.
Speaker 1: It was from the wallet, Yeah, wallets, and I sold your information.
Speaker 3: I have no money in that two I'm like, good.
Speaker 2: Luck, ye have fun, have put more money in.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I haven't had anything like that happened to me. So I've just been lucky and brave. And that leads me to my next question is do y'all think you would because I just watched this TikTok of these girls saying how they were trying to help somebody who was drunk in a lobby of a hotel, this older woman, and that they just approached her really wrong, and they were like, we're gonna take you upstairs, and that she was just like you're gonna want Like she was freaking out, and then they were like, oh, I think she thought we were trying to sex traffick her, because just like we were to make sure she was.
Speaker 4: You have to there the the amount of like warnings I get on my tause I have to get to do TikTok because I can't get into my original TikTok.
Speaker 3: So I'm on like really just like.
Speaker 2: We'll shout it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll shout it out.
Speaker 1: We'll shout it out just so enough people interact with the empty account.
Speaker 4: I don't like something because my algorithm is like what I assume, like a Facebook mom is on and it is like every other video. These are things that happen when people are trying to sex traffic you.
Speaker 3: And I'm going crazy because I'm like, oh, this is there's a lot of yeah, you're getting your people are obsessed with Like we're like telling people about like how people sex trap Like they have like these like zip ties on your like door, like you're.
Speaker 2: Trying to take it off. But do you all know the like jeep stuff where like there's like jeep wranglers and the rubber duckies and it's like this whole culture and jeep like wranglers they like you get ducked and you have to like put the duck in your dashboard. Well it's this whole thing that jeep owners do that they like trade rubber duckies and it's like you've been ducked or whatever. Well, this one girl who had a jeep wrangler found that duck on her hood and she was like made like a whole TikTok. There is the new tactic for sex exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: They're going to put the rubber duck on your car so that they can always identify your car with du wonder.
Speaker 4: Everyone's so paranoid, it's like crazy. It's like every other videos either that or like like reviews of cruises that I got, and it's like this is the all adult virgin cruises and this is what you get for the all inclusive package.
Speaker 1: That is like we literally need to go on.
Speaker 2: Do you like cruises?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But I'm willing to go for like an experiment of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I really need to go again as an adult because I've been on one when I was younger, and I want to go and just like black out for seven days. Yeah, soety yeah.
Speaker 1: I like I think that the only thing it is is like getting fucked up. Is like I've never seen a video of someone prepping for a cruise without putting tequila into a wine botty.
Speaker 4: I did not know this that they sneak in alcohol because it's very expensive on there. But there's also the all inclusive ones, which I again I have been really I've been really in that I have no plans on going on a cruise, but I know everything about the Virgin Atlantic cruise.
Speaker 1: Your TikTok feed is like a Tarot card reader being like, so you're gonna get sex trafficked on your next cruise, and the.
Speaker 4: Way they deliver it is like, okay, you guys, like this is gonna save your life if you're ever at a Trader Joe's and then you see like a duck on your like wheel and I'm like.
Speaker 3: What the I literally now like walk around like paranoid.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I'm like so aloof and I genuinely don't think my brain functions at a high rate at any point anymore, which is crazy because I don't think I've done that many bad things to like in my life to make my brain work at such a slow function, right, But it's literally but mine is just like I am just too aloof in the world and I could literally be walking down the most danger street ever, but I'm like, if i feel like I'm in danger, I'm just freaking myself up for no reason. And then I'm like it's chill, Like I'm.
Speaker 4: I used to walk around like butt ass naked in like New York at two am titties out like like no.
Speaker 3: One like I.
Speaker 4: It was like I have no fear anywhere, which is a problem.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I meant it's huge. But it's also like what happens when you just grow up like in certain like cities. It's like your bar of danger is like so much lower because you're just like I've been around danger, Like.
Speaker 3: I grew up in danger.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were did you grow up in Brazil?
Speaker 3: No, I grew up in New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I did go to Brazil. Oh yeah, you were saying you got like shipped off to Brazil.
Speaker 3: I did for a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's classic like you just like ship them off.
Speaker 4: My mom, like she had me, was like super young and have like not even an apartment to her name, and also was like single because my dad was like her roommate.
Speaker 3: Then, so it's like, oh.
Speaker 1: That's when that happened to me Andrew exactly.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so she was like I need you to like leave like when I was like one, like just like spent a year in Brazil while she's try to get a job and she she did go to colninary school not to serve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to go to Brazil. Really bad.
Speaker 3: I love buy you real s cool. I went there for the first time. It's a bit like like.
Speaker 4: Hectic, like I'm you know, also on my new TikTok, I've didn't realize that there's a times been a traveler and a vacationer.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna say it right here, I'm a vacationer. I do not not I do not back back through. I don't want to get back. I don't want to, like I don't want that. I don't want it, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see all the sites, like I don't have iPhones now, Like I don't need to see it. Why so I could take a picture of it, bitch y'all are take a picture of it? A vacation.
Speaker 4: I'm not waking up early to go like hike a mountain to go see some clouds, Like I just am.
Speaker 3: Not doing that.
Speaker 4: And it's like I want to vacation and a lot of my friends who grew up rich love to travel and like.
Speaker 3: See the sights of different countries. I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I like want to get a hotel room and then stay in the hotel room the entire time. It's giving that. But I will say, I am a bit of a traveler because like there are some things that I'm like, oh, I have to see that, Like I have to see Stone Hinge one day, like even though it's gonna be so so fucking underwhelming, but like I simply.
Speaker 1: Get like a helicopter charter over there, and they, yeah, yet helicopters. I know, they like freak me out. Everybody who leaves Coachella on a helicopter. I'm like, y'all, don't like fear, you have no fear? No?
Speaker 3: No, yeah it work.
Speaker 2: Do you like coach Ella? No, it's pretty awful, right.
Speaker 3: It's pretty awful. I am.
Speaker 4: I do not like crowds because I get like really claustrophobic, which is like soy, I'm very lame. But I used to go for like brand deals to like make money, and I would like stay in the hotel. I think the only set I've ever watched was like in two thousand, like seventeen seventeen. I saw like Grimes once and this.
Speaker 2: Like post spaghetti eating like homeless.
Speaker 4: Ron that was like absolutely like dear it, I fear. I think it was pre Elon Musk. It was like, gosh, I don't even know, but I remember I swindled with my friend.
Speaker 3: She actually was nikkey to catch you the podcast as well.
Speaker 4: I remember so Vivisily I was, she like swindled this like security guard with like ten dollars to let us into like the artists pastor and it worked.
Speaker 2: Oh she pretended to.
Speaker 3: No grimes, like and I didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of just sitting there, like and bewildered at her like ability to her Yeah, and she she got us in and that's it. And then I went like once more for like a brand deal and I literally stay at the hotel.
Speaker 3: I did not go to the festival. I just don't like like it, Like I don't. I don't like festival.
Speaker 4: It's like high and it's like I actually did want to go this year because of like FO and like Charlie and like really and everyone, but I was unfortunately working.
Speaker 2: That I did this year was literally for the gays, the girls in the gates.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, one hundred percent. But you can't you literally couldn't pay me any amount of money to go to Coachella because I think it's like I literally.
Speaker 4: I'm literally good.
Speaker 1: I say that, like I don't do like the most absurd things for a track. I will. I'm like, yeah, I love no, I love that. Oh that's a good idea. Yeah we should do that, but like, oh it's so I I just don't like it either, Like I don't like being around like a bunch of people. I don't know, it freaks me out. I'm like some of the killers and here the killers that cower.
Speaker 2: Literally someone's stab me with like a dirty needle or some ship like it's giving me.
Speaker 4: Simply like I feel like I cannot breathe. There's a lot of people around me, Like I like freak out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm I'm not a good hang turns out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just turns out, turns off, turns out.
Speaker 3: I stay, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Would you ever do a hot air balloon? You said you hated helicopters.
Speaker 4: I spent some time in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and that is like a big part of the culture there, And like I've heard that every.
Speaker 3: Year, like people die, there's a balloon. I would. I would be the one actually really gorgeous, like I remember I.
Speaker 4: Was doing it was like twenty nineteen movie there, and like I will, we have to be there like five a m.
Speaker 3: So that you see.
Speaker 4: I was like at a location and you see all these balloons like just in the air, and it's like magical, gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I won't be stepping on it.
Speaker 4: I actually realized after go to six Flags like last year, I do not need any thrill. I need nothing. I don't want to go to a real coaster. I don't want to be on a hot air balloon.
Speaker 2: I want to sky dive.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I wouldn't like whatever we here, never had the intention for me get in a plane and like fall from the fucking sky. Like literally, why would I be doing.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to.
Speaker 1: I used to like and you have to train for it. You have to like do shit to get to Like I could just do someone on my back, Yeah, yeah, you would have to.
Speaker 2: You just want I want a man close to me. I also only I know I only watch guy on guy porn because I like respect the woman exactly.
Speaker 3: No, I knew that about you. I caught it a couple of times in the past three days.
Speaker 1: Three days. Well, you have a problem with like porn.
Speaker 2: It's not a problem. I'm just studying.
Speaker 3: I just think it's you know, it's we're working on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're gonna help him.
Speaker 2: You're gonna think church tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I mean you're.
Speaker 3: Actually sing him yeah, and a lot of church potla.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you bringing? Mac and cheese? Cheese?
Speaker 3: What is it a cast role?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I've never had a castle life, I say, I like, really, oh, it comes along with it.
Speaker 1: It's just like I don't think I've ever had a castrole. And I don't know if I can say what a cast role is, like, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: It's a dish of like stand goods in one.
Speaker 2: It's just a mushy pile of yumminess. But I'm also white, so I love a good castle role. Yeah, you up a castle, green bean green bean castle.
Speaker 3: I'm alway of green beans.
Speaker 2: So really a red.
Speaker 6: Flag, yeige, there's red flags because I was thinking about I've been thinking a lot about my red flags lately.
Speaker 4: I actually I was just like, w I am the biggest lesbian red flag ever exists, and one is a Starbucks.
Speaker 2: I know you're pulling up with a Starbucks, but.
Speaker 1: Like literally like warm, like you've been carrying more like three discussing.
Speaker 3: I'm like a human astra. I love analog cigarettes.
Speaker 4: I love you can get down with literally favored your canceling Jenniver takea for smoking a cigarette. I'm like, damn, they really they gave up on me, because no one's ever done that.
Speaker 5: You need to say, no one wants to say.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, I'll start the movie, honey I've been talking to that was sixteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not fixing me. You can't fix me.
Speaker 1: I'll do the thing where it's like I'll record you for like three seconds and then be like she said, if this gets a million, like.
Speaker 2: She'll stop smoking my grandma.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what I need.
Speaker 3: That's the push you need, you need like how many legs would it take? Honestly?
Speaker 4: Like, and I can't even give you a number because I have been to the dentist trying to get my teeth white and they were like, you can't smoke for three days, and.
Speaker 3: I have left and paid the fee, like I have been like, I'm so sorry three days.
Speaker 2: Barbie famously rolls her own cigarettes, which is really crazy. I love that energy.
Speaker 3: I do roll my own cigarettes.
Speaker 4: I've like smoked everything cigarette wise tobacco wise. I've like just spoke like more about twenty sevens. I like Jeweled for like a long time and.
Speaker 2: Then jewels were they ruined my life.
Speaker 3: Drew and I Juwe and I did discuss having like biological children. Oh my god, Oh wait, y'all like actually, did y'all consider I fixed my depression?
Speaker 4: And I think baby before, but like it might just fix all my problems if I have a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just put a baby on top of everything.
Speaker 2: I really do need a child.
Speaker 4: I knew a child mostly because I want because I'm watching selling Sunsid. I was telling you gave me baby fever. Because it's like they're never with their kids, but they're always like, I'm gonna go back to my son.
Speaker 3: Okay, I done this drama. They're like, I'm going to go back to my son.
Speaker 1: And I have Oh that is such a good like argument, Like I literally have a fucking kid. I can't be doing this mother, I have to I.
Speaker 2: Have to go.
Speaker 4: And they're like like versaucey like get up and they're like, oh my god, this is so disgusting.
Speaker 3: And it's like everyone's like, yeah, I get a.
Speaker 2: Girl that comes along with last season.
Speaker 3: I just watched it was so good, But I don't watch it like Chris, like we.
Speaker 4: Miss we miss Christine. But there's a couple of girls who are fighting for the Christine spot.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're winning.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's just irreplaceable.
Speaker 4: Well yes, but there's again there's a few girls that are trying to be like the bitch, and you can't try to either the villain.
Speaker 2: Or you're not that conversation all the time, where like we gotta start being nicer to the villains of reality TV because they are what makes it interesting. And if like the invention of the internet like along with like reality TV, it kind of like ruined it because everybody's like, fuck this bitch and tries to like ruin their career, Like no, we need the villains we need and you either are a villain or you're not, and you can't make yourself a villain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when I'm like feeling like really burnt out, I just want to watch something that has no plot, no villains, nothing, And even like I'm watching the Secret Life of Pets and as soon as I started getting like too crazy, I turned it off because I was like I need to watch a SpongeBob episode. I know in fifteen minutes you'll there's a conflict and then there's a resolution. Yea, yeah, Like the villains are what makes the steaks high. Sometimes I don't want high stakes. Sometimes I watch the lowest steaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the like most empty thing ever.
Speaker 3: I should just start watching, Like what's the kids watching? Bluey Am?
Speaker 2: I like out of it, Like I know have Yeah, we're about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, are you all gonna let your kids watch like Cocoa Melon? Or are you gonna actually.
Speaker 3: Takes we're gonna do go straight to like Shindler's List?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, falling and yeah the ones, Like it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna work like a film, like an annoying film?
Speaker 2: Bro, do we want that?
Speaker 3: Or do we want that?
Speaker 2: I think? So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what what are we trying to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you think? I think?
Speaker 1: It also depends like if y'all have like a boy, like are y'all gonna make an annoying boy? Or if you have a girl, are you gonna make her?
Speaker 2: Like we're gonna have the girl, Like they're gonna have the girl and she's gonna be an annoying, pretentious film, but she's gonna have swag and charisma that like it's infectious, so it's not pretentious, you know, Like if I went on like a few about movies, what.
Speaker 1: I just don't know that, like you're the.
Speaker 2: Love described.
Speaker 3: I think I want, I don't. It turns out you.
Speaker 2: Should watch Solo. Okay, it's like a really good movie.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, like Pitch have you seen it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's basically a out like sodomy and like eating shit and stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh oh is it that where they all are like in the the human sense, they're like little bowl?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I've been there, but yeah, oh so yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, this film called Two Girls, One Cup is actually really.
Speaker 1: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: When I was in high school, I like had like a really like nihilistic arc, like it was really really gnarly existential vibes. I genuinely like was convinced that I was an alien at one point.
Speaker 3: This is why we're together.
Speaker 2: I know, we're like twins because y'all are.
Speaker 1: Both actually fucking crazy Like wow, wow, okays, whatever. Well, I decided that I don't need to be hanging out with anybody younger than twenty one ever again. Because I've decided my biggest pet peeve it's here. Oh yeah, he's you should know you're dating.
Speaker 3: The legs of Sleep. It's not company here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was so slick. I like acted like I was leaving, but I actually grabbed my vape and hit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one has to see it. But I just don't need to be around.
Speaker 1: I've decided my biggest pet peeve is when someone a little younger than me says like some shit where they think they're bringing like a really intense conversation to the table, and it's like, you know, like what I realized recently is I just need to surround myself with people who I trust. Yeah, and I'm like, you just found this, not what's happening, Like, like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: I'm twenty four, Yeah, I'm twenty six. So much on everyone here and it's okay, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah that yeah, Kai's eight thousand years old.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight.
Speaker 1: No, we weren't going to let you go eight.
Speaker 3: No, he's twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I don't think about that now.
Speaker 1: Eight. Hello, he's twenty nine, but like forty eight in dog years or well, how does it go? Like you're really old? Wait, we were literally just talking about like you saw everybody posting like the dog who's like thirty, like the oldest dog ever. Now, I'm like, put him out of his fucking.
Speaker 3: No, he's they usually.
Speaker 1: Live too long. Like we need to, like we need to just have a service. Like I wish we could read their brain ways and see if they wanted to be around anymore, because in dog years, that thing is two hundred and forty years old. Like put it out like it doesn't want to be here. There's no way it wants to be here.
Speaker 2: It's not even aware that it's here. I like, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I love that back to the thing about like twenty one year olds and under, because I think this like somehow connects to my brain. But like that is the kind of ship that I have been seeing on my reels.
Speaker 3: Let's address my algorithm a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's actually like so I have been like getting a lot of like like because I make fun of it, I get a lot of people or make fun of it.
Speaker 3: Not I just like send it to people.
Speaker 4: It's entertaining and I do support like you know, young people, young people like expressing them songs on the internet. It's all like it's all like you know, like when he's at your locker and like he doesn't trust you, and he like lies to you about the text and it's like I'm deep in the drama.
Speaker 3: And I've also been watching like college like loyalty tests.
Speaker 2: Like this, and they have millions of likes.
Speaker 3: It's crazy crazy, and it's like so like under twenty one, I don't even know what it's like, Wow.
Speaker 4: He's really going to the girl's crib and like he has a girlfriend right here.
Speaker 2: And it's.
Speaker 1: It's like tiversay, have good time.
Speaker 3: I have a job challenge.
Speaker 8: Everyone was going to talk about fifteen year olds like it has to be fifteen year old to chargy with it, like fuck, Like that's like yeah, that's when I was in middle school and I was like, fuck, I can't believe I have.
Speaker 1: To have sex next year, like in eighth grade, like I thought, it's.
Speaker 3: Like my friend isn't like honest with me. I'm like, you're seventeen years old, Like I just it's okay.
Speaker 1: He was never going to tell you the truth.
Speaker 4: I'm even reading like I don't know if I'm just being I'm like in an era right now that I don't even know what to name it.
Speaker 3: But I've been reading this like like gen reality. Yeah, it's like my like I'm.
Speaker 4: Observing like the twenty one year old and like seeing because I'm no longer twenty one and I you know, still feel like I am like a teenager times.
Speaker 3: And I'm like what am I going through? Like a quarter life crisis like teenagers on TV? Like I'm aged out of it, Like I'm like now I college age.
Speaker 2: I'm like, holy, now your lead. You're the lead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes the girls. Sometimes I'm just a team player.
Speaker 2: I thought we were going to talk about your buttholes and boobs are algorithm.
Speaker 1: Oh well also not only that, but that that being your algorithm does kind of make sense and puts a lot of things into perspective because like the third time we hung out, we just watched porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like it was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we weren't like this is on the TV, I know, like the garf. We weren't like all like jerk watching.
Speaker 2: It was literally the scariest I've ever seen dragged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eggs mine algorithm is like I think Instagram now like fully just allows like whatever, like they're down like whatever.
Speaker 3: I've seen a whole. Honestly, I wonder if it's like just not like going under the radar. Oh, actually I have I see you know those girls. It's like it's like such a like it's like it's like algorithm. I'mretty sure it's not. But it's like those girls with like ten million legs and they just like have like these giant titties.
Speaker 1: Yet it's all the whole, Like it went from that to three Best Oils.
Speaker 3: Time Business on reels. I'm literally on like steroid guy like reels because I find it hilarious amazing because it's like creating insane like everything. Oh my god, I'm I'm your love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes me nice and big? What is it? It's like it's good for recovery, but it also is like low key a vaso dilator. Maybe I don't know if it's dilator.
Speaker 3: Like I like literally went to college for a week, so.
Speaker 2: I mean actually literally mean, but it uh is like a vasodilator or something like that, or like water to your muscles. But basically it makes you look bigger after you work out.
Speaker 1: Can I shoot it into my ass?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah we should. We should start injecting it into certain parts.
Speaker 3: And see what happened.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to get silicon balls implanted.
Speaker 3: What's with your balls?
Speaker 2: Ro, I just want them to be bigger.
Speaker 3: I mean I would have assumed you've been too small seen them yet I've seen them.
Speaker 2: You know. I just want to have nothing.
Speaker 3: I have nothing to say, period. You just want giant balls.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about that, and that's like so gross, and I'm sorry to anybody who's watching has giant balls, but like, get a grip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apart from Drew, I haven't seen a penis in real life.
Speaker 2: And like y and you are so lucky and I'm the broken sigma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drew turned me out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, that's what I'm saying. You guys are like healing each other.
Speaker 3: That's what it should be.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: I think I'm like out an age where I'm just like, I don't I don't need to be gay. I don't need this.
Speaker 2: We've literally talked about that, but I don't need to be gay anymore.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Saucy Santana on Live with I don't know if it was Young Miami or I. I can't believe I'm blanking on Karsha. Yeah, I don't know who it was, but they were like on Live and Saucy Santana was just like, once I hit fifty, I'm not doing this gay sh anymore.
Speaker 2: Like you d you don't do it, dude.
Speaker 3: I watched. I'm like again, my alm is straight and I'm like I'm fantasizing about it. I'm like this seems so like its.
Speaker 7: Chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man does the housework. I do my own thing, Like that's lit. I love it.
Speaker 1: It is the most simple thing ever. But like people are trying to like mess that up, Like people are trying. People are trying so hard to be like but like work should be equally divided. No hard relationship is I want.
Speaker 3: To do anything, So I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: Like maybe I just needn't want to, Like I need to find someone online, like on like one of those you need to get you a fair taker, because that's really what I need is just someone who's literally gonna hand me the water from over there and just like let me be just like.
Speaker 3: In a little bubble.
Speaker 2: I do need to be taken care of, and my partner needs to be like either, like like no actually needs to be absurdly fucking disgustingly rich, like that's it, like I need, that's what I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like that's.
Speaker 3: Such a hard to find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a specific market, like you have to be such a specific person, and none of us can keep our mouth quiet enough to get into like this section of life where someone with that much money will like but people with that much money want.
Speaker 4: Like silence if they're not they want But it's like also people with a lot of money like if you and they're like.
Speaker 3: Not like the most fortunate looking person, which is of course like all of them.
Speaker 2: Hell hot, what.
Speaker 3: Drew were to I'll sorry here, like I'm sorry, steal my man.
Speaker 2: The seconds and my DM I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no no, no, no no, you'll have like three more days.
Speaker 3: We have like the week of versary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. What do you guys do for your week of versary?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. We go to Universal Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do Universal Florida and get like the Big Grand too.
Speaker 4: I've also been really into like Disney bounding, like not like personally, but just observing you need.
Speaker 2: To do Disney, Like come, you know, I'm witty and uh, you're the the what is the girl for Jesse?
Speaker 3: Jesse?
Speaker 2: And then your like, mister potato.
Speaker 1: Head, I love it, actually, potato head.
Speaker 2: Now, so.
Speaker 3: That's not saying being straight is easy. I like what I'm talking about. It's like, you know, I love be gay. I love to be gay as gay gay too, but it's it's sometimes it's just easier. Since why we found each other, Yeah, we don't have the same goal.
Speaker 2: We're settling down.
Speaker 3: Oh, the goal was just to like make it work, make it work, and like let's give no, like there's no other way but to make this work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean before you know it, you'll be like thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Then what.
Speaker 2: I mean he guy's doing good for himself.
Speaker 1: I mean you're pushing really, so he's pushing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark the thirty. I mean it's the closest you could get to thirty other than being thirty. It truly is when's your birthday? What's your sign?
Speaker 1: I know that makes sense?
Speaker 3: May twenty ninth, twenty seventh? Is it May twenty?
Speaker 2: Do you know a lot of just like astrology?
Speaker 3: No, I just like to pretend.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, what is it?
Speaker 1: What is It's hard?
Speaker 3: It's hard to be gay?
Speaker 1: You've never been in a conversation with someone you're flirting with and acted like you knew exactly what was happening with astrology show.
Speaker 4: Absolutely every single person I date, it's like each other in the pattern and then it's always like something awful because I didn't like and they're like, you know what, this is even better because like we're gonna like overcome and then we don't.
Speaker 3: We do not overcomment. I've also been dating all of turuses that has to come to an end.
Speaker 2: No more aren't good.
Speaker 3: It's like the only time I won't do right now?
Speaker 1: Wait, who feel like?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of tourists in the world. Is that the what is it? Oriyan's birthday is the mode, which is a scorpio Scorpio.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of oh my god, she's a burgh.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait what was it? What was it saying there's like a lot of them in the world.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, there's like a lot of there's a lot of sages too.
Speaker 4: I feel like, but my mom says she she conceived me on Saint Patrick's Day, which is ridiculous because I'm like, I've never once she celebrated Saint Patrick's Day alive like went to.
Speaker 1: Like she probably a really good fucking party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she just.
Speaker 2: The number one really. Yeah, I'm people who know, like.
Speaker 3: I just I just like to say it. I just like to be like, I'm massage whatever. Nicki Minaj is s.
Speaker 1: I know that's I was literally about to quote her. I'm an Aquarius. Everybody always guesses me, right, which just makes me feel annoying. Yeah, everybody's like, you're an Aquarius.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, can I say I'm a piss People freak the funk out because then I'm like, oh, I'm like a Pisces And they're like, what's the other one And I'm I don't know if it's like a moon or something like what the other sign is? And I'm like, I'm a Piscey's Gemini. And when I tell them that, they freak the fuck out, like in the craziest way. They're like Gemini, Yeah, Gemini together exactly exactly. But yeah, they tell me I'm like the worst person ever that I'm like manipulative, evil, emotional, the victim. Like I love that exactly. They actually have.
Speaker 3: Been looking for someone who just serves victim all day because I want me the villain and I want like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He can help you, thank you, or I can help you. Be like attack him if you want, it would be easy. Also, sorry, I was just on my phone. My mom was calling me, and that's either to pay the phone bill or something bad happened, because I'm always convinced someone's calling you on the phone it's something bad.
Speaker 4: Every time my mom called me the phone, I answer it like in a haste, like is everyone alive, and she's like, yeah, okay, goodness all I mean, and she's still that fearing me.
Speaker 1: I know. Literally, that's like anybody for my family calls, I'm like, something bad, terribly bad has happened. And then I'm like what happened? And they're like I just want to want to say, Nah, you're.
Speaker 2: I did it? Do you know what sensory deprivation tank case? Okay, so have you ever done one?
Speaker 3: I did a sensory deprivation room.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like you might have done the same thing, because what you were describing was so bit.
Speaker 2: Mine was like a giant room with a puddle on the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the room because you can go into a pod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do the traffic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you.
Speaker 1: Above, like naked floating around exactly.
Speaker 2: No. I was genuinely paranoid that there were cameras me too. In the longer room.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like laying down and then I got up and I kind of did like a very like maybe schizo effective thing, and I went around and like everything that I could see. It was like checking thing.
Speaker 2: I like opened the door so the light would come in, and I looked around and I was like, Okay, there's no cameras in the walls, so that what I'm peeing.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, if you're listening to this year pervert, because sometimes I'll be at work and I'll have a mic.
Speaker 3: I don't want to like, no one's listening to it, but just in case, I like whisper like threats to people, just in case I'm like.
Speaker 7: Peeing whatever and like they can't they can't sell your piss track with like yeah you like it, you little piss baby, Like I like.
Speaker 3: And I'll check everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to like love just like being naked publicly and like spas and stuff, and now I'm like really paranoor and I think it's the Internet and age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the same way I hate being like in like the locker room naked. But actually recently I have like actually just been like yeah, literally the disgusting man that wants.
Speaker 3: To that's all me. I'm like really instilling a lot of like confidence, and.
Speaker 1: She's teaching you to like be the man in the room, like yeah, I ill, Oh, that's my man, right there?
Speaker 2: Is that your man? That's my man, that's my man.
Speaker 1: I don't mind being but naked asty. Also, something is I can't I'm not gonna say that. I'm gonna say I was like some desperately wrong with me because I have fully felt myself performing for the male gaze. In case there's a camera recording me pissed.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: I like, I gotta give it a show if it's happening.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: I like I'm like being like.
Speaker 2: Like the Ariana Grande video that I was telling you about.
Speaker 1: Working the camera.
Speaker 3: I want to like get to that level.
Speaker 4: Just like the only thing that matters is how I look on camera, which is like a really liberating feeling.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just you just watch yourself, you ever, just watch yourself back and go, you know what it was going? Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like at this point have accept that I genuinely and one of those people are like, I'm pretty in person. I'm like, you just have to see me in person, Like you don't have to see me in video. Like I'm pretty in person.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty on camera and in person. So it's like I can't relate to that.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone's definition of pretty is very different too, So I'll let you have that because.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at that face. That's what's my favorite face?
Speaker 1: Did you teach him that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're sucking the cheek a little bit, clinch of jaw.
Speaker 1: Well, your scary beard covers your but.
Speaker 3: You know what j does have, like such a jaw line.
Speaker 2: I know, it's I hated, it's my biggest insecurity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always like, oh, I want to get rid of my jaw line, and exactly the opposite.
Speaker 2: Everyone's doing exactly exactly the jaw in I know, it's crazy. I saw someone get a botched jaw like filler and it was actually so sad because he did not need it at all. He looked so good before it, and then he got fillers in his jaw and right after I was like, oh, it looks good. But like the next day and like the next week after it was like giving like Handsome Squidward.
Speaker 3: It was giving Handsome Squidward and Los Angeles. Yes, and it's just not okay.
Speaker 1: It's like fucked up to think that, Like it's so easy to fall into that, especially if you just like have the time. That's why we need to go back to work.
Speaker 3: That's why I but free time comes like do I need to like literally like just be an airwan girl?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think I need to shape my new clean girl set is a cry for help.
Speaker 4: I've been like really on I've been on like a lot of like morning routine to talk and it's really just a cry for help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a cry oh oil.
Speaker 1: When it's like I'm like, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's like the the more that I'm more I'm into my dental hygiene, the worst my brain is. And it's just been like I've been really just like following these Now when.
Speaker 1: It's done, when you actually commit to doing the teeth winning, that's when we'll know we need to step in.
Speaker 3: I do need to commit to the teeth wining.
Speaker 4: Oil pulling is when you switch around cocon oil in your mouth and Drews want me to, you know, tell the girlies what they know what it is.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I don't have the twenty six year.
Speaker 3: Old who's like, no, I'm my own. My goodness, gracious, there's like things you can do for your teeth, and I'm like, that's great.
Speaker 4: I've just been putting on my energy into like copying and buying products from TikTok influences.
Speaker 2: It's so addicting to like watch them get ready in the morning.
Speaker 1: For some reason, no way the.
Speaker 3: Exact same thing at five am, Like it just isn't as like asmr as like.
Speaker 4: Also, I always just think like they're putting that camera there and they're like, you know what I mean, like that the behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: I try not to think of it, like I try to think of it as just like natural and I'm like, like fun, but no, it's there's a lot.
Speaker 4: I used to be Dirty Girl a sthetic and when I was happier, and now it's just like like's.
Speaker 2: It literally is made to like make you feel ashamed about yourself and your routine. Everything scary.
Speaker 3: I love. I love like observing different groups of people on TikTok and Clean Girl. The Clean Girl one the.
Speaker 1: I know I was sow through someone ship and I'm like, there's no way to film all of this in one day and just pile it up because like there's no way you're doing this shit because I cannot keep up with anything any regimement like that. Like I just can't do like I I like the max it is is like I put on my skincare so that I don't get any more acne that is as far as I will go, and like a moisturizer. But I cannot do like my hair correctly every day. I can't like, I can't like so it's all too much. Also, I could barely fucking floss every day. And there's teeth in our mouths, Like I don't need all these teeth, Like I need some of them removed so I don't have to floss between every tooth because I just skip out some teeth, like the teeth back there. How am I supposed to get to that? Like I'll have those ones?
Speaker 4: Like was like trying to get me to buy like little mini toothbrushes for the back of my teeth. I'm like, girl, you really think I'm gonna sit too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I double breast stopped flossing in general, because my teeth hurt when I.
Speaker 1: Floss, which is disease, yeah or something, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not my gums. It's like the teeth are too close together.
Speaker 1: And you also just eat like like you eat probably the most acidic diet of anybody I've ever known.
Speaker 3: That is literally why we were together.
Speaker 2: Like Tomato, I love like hot cheetos, I love like hot cheetos, talkies, and then oranges, like your.
Speaker 3: Gums are like sizzling.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying. Like definitely, mixing all those things is so bad. Like when I am high. The talction of things I gather to my corner to eat when I am high is there's no way my stomach isn't like blowing the.
Speaker 2: Fuck up every morning and I don't die.
Speaker 1: That is very clean aesthetic and have like a two uh things that makes him high.
Speaker 2: He's like a little literally I take a shot of it. Yeah, I take a shot of it. It gets me like buzz, like I feel you for it for like fifteen minutes, and then I do it before I eat because I'm literally like pre diabetic or something, because like my body fails and I have to go to sleep after I eat, and this for some reason makes me not tired after I eat. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Also, I guess that's like a placebo effect or do you think it's for real? I hope. Actually it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's working.
Speaker 3: It actually doesn't even matter if it's working.
Speaker 1: Its working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's my clean Maybe.
Speaker 1: Also because you're on such a sobriety kick, you your body has no idea what any kind of alcohol is like, and like the minor percent of alcohol and that you're.
Speaker 2: Like, I did have the mother in there exactly is being awoken. Yeah, I did have a sip of both of and.
Speaker 4: It was I've been sober curious, mostly because I just like am THC. Like I'm a strand of THC and you can hear from my voice. I like mole and I like I am a tacy molecule as a human. Also like part nicotine and the other part is like powderized pearl powder.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: That's also what's so funny about like being an adult who does not treat my body correctly, and then I put like ship like that on top of it, as it's as if it's gonna undo that. All I do is like kill my brain cells at least six times a week with any sort of substance, whether it be like nicotine, alcohol, or weed. And then I just like sprinkle like an air wand.
Speaker 3: Like powder, and I'm like, I do the unspeakable to my boy every day.
Speaker 2: But it's giving, Like what's the point like to like if you're not box.
Speaker 4: Nitro colbrew every morning these days? It has been my addiction for six months. I and it is actually battery.
Speaker 3: Acid like it is.
Speaker 4: I googled, it's like thirty percent more caffeine. I was running on like celsius and cigarettes like my entire movie I just did for two months. I was eating that and then like a boiled egg in the morning, and like I was, I was set. And also there was like a lot of hot dogs.
Speaker 3: There, so the gloz a lot of guys. I'd be like, let me eat some vegetables and like a juice.
Speaker 4: But then I'm gon I go back to like smoking a thousand cigarettes and like Celsius, it's.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that is balance, like as long as you're getting like the equal amounts of good. But I don't know if I get the equal amounts of good because I get nothing for that I guess stuck on like one fixation food and then I will just eat it like over consuming.
Speaker 2: That's literally how I've been recently is I'll drink like a coke and then I'll before I finish the coke, I have to finish my water. I thought rule and I do that with like sustenance in general, where I'm like, okay, if I'm gonna eat McDonald's, like I also have to eat McDonald's is so fucking good. I have to eat something healthy like underrated, it really is.
Speaker 1: It is an underrated influencers who were eating McDonald's all day.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's lying like, oh I make my own when oats and that girl I eat, like bitch, fuck you. It's like my fucking balls, like we're not you know, your pachtmakes is going off later that day.
Speaker 4: Like if I were to eat what these girls eat every day, like at night, I would have to order like all of Taco Bell like I.
Speaker 3: Feel, okay, I need the Red forty. I need like something.
Speaker 4: When I was over, I told you I had a Red forty like I needed it, like I felt like there was no like hungry. They don't have like any like artificial like genetically modified anything there. I think I'm just like from experience, from like being like the taste of it, like not being satiated for months, and it was just like I came back and I was like thank God.
Speaker 2: Like I know I need the processed foods in my diet. Like if I don't have them, it doesn't feel right. Like the ketchup, right, yeah, the ketchup in Europe. Like I don't know why the fuck I'm saying this, but it's like neon red and it I feel like it's maybe that's not real cats up. I feel like it's more natural, So is that real?
Speaker 3: That's just like a fucking like is that what you really call ketchup? Cats up?
Speaker 2: I just call it h no cap no.
Speaker 1: No cap oh. Actually, in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, I'm gonna see this is why I'm doing this. I'm gonna fifty one to fifty both of you after.
Speaker 4: I'm like really in my depression era, but it's kind of like fun.
Speaker 1: It's a little sometimes it's necessary, especially like I feel like you were just over stimulated and like really in it for so long, like you need full decompression and like your deprivation tank is your couch.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's like I like let my dog out. I just look around and was like everything's pointless and this is comforting.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's nice. But then like it, I always am like, oh this is bad when like it starts to like bother me that I'm doing it? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Like me?
Speaker 3: Every day every day, I for years of my life, I've been like I need to change. I need to change everything everything is.
Speaker 4: And it's like I can look through my journals like every day it's like I need to change, something needs some.
Speaker 3: Needs to change, and nothing ever changes, and I'm kind of just like, you know, maybe it's just like radical acceptance to just accept that you will not change. Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean also like it is true because all the things that I think I need to change is because like bitches on TikTok live differently, and I'm like, damn y'all really like the girls who go to the farmer's market every Sunday, It is a blessing in my life if I make it out one Sunday.
Speaker 3: Their job is to go to the farmer's market and make a video about it.
Speaker 1: So it's like we all need to shift are we need to share being outside, We need to go outside.
Speaker 4: I feel like whatever I do anything for work, it's like I'm a different person. I'm like, yeah, I'm a fucking doing I'm gonna work like I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna put everything into it, and then I'm home. It's like I don't have the motivation to walk around the block.
Speaker 3: And again that's a lesbian red flag. Lesbians love to take a walk around the block. It is like, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Kidding, it's been like my date like a woman or a queererson. It's like, why don't you ever want to take a walk around the block with me? I'm like, because I literally would rather I would.
Speaker 1: Actually why is that such a like that is maybe there's we need to do like an analyzation of like dad behavior and lesbian behavior the same, because yeah, because it's like the same. Oh, I can make that. I can make that at home. That's dad behavior, and I feel like that's a big lesbian thing. Is like I can make that for you, Like, don't buy it, I can make it for you.
Speaker 4: I'm find you like my the Starbucks is like my most shameful red flag because you would think that I'm like the I've been. I'm a convicted felon for like drinking Starbucks with lesbians because they're addicted to like really cool like.
Speaker 3: Coffee shops and like black coffee with no sugar milk.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, honestly, like it's like something I have to come out and say that I drink Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Do you ever fake it?
Speaker 1: Do you ever trying to fake?
Speaker 3: A lot of time I love to fake for the first few different I'm not, I put it in the mug and I'm like, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: It's like that guy on TikTok who shows like how an alcohol like hides their alcohol. It's Barbie doing that with a mile of cups. And it's like just like the cold broom between.
Speaker 4: My most like rebellious act is to have a Starbucks in the morning as a game.
Speaker 3: And I'm not kidding. I'm like everyone's like there's so many good coffee. I'm like, I don't want that. I want my comfort more caffeine battery acids with a little bit of cream in it. Dairy dairy.
Speaker 1: Also, there's something we said, a lot of coffee shops are so gross, Like a lot of their coffee is fucking nasty.
Speaker 3: And then it's always different every day and I like a little bit of sweet, don't like it too sweet. So it's like it's just also be coming out and saying that I like sugar in my coffee. Who like, oh my god, I right now, I like, I'm not ready to give up Starbucks and like sitting off my couch.
Speaker 2: You're not ready to give.
Speaker 1: Up Starbucks and start walking around the block. Yeah, the block is crazy. My dad made us do that. Every time we came home from a restaurant.
Speaker 3: He was like, let's go on a walk.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, bitch, I want to go and sleep, and he's like, we should go on a walk around the block.
Speaker 3: It's eleven pm. I will walk around the block is my worst nightmare. I literally get triggered when I hear it.
Speaker 4: Now I'm just like, this is not okay because I like, literally it's been so many people and it's just like you never want to do anything I want to do, which is walk around the block.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, then I won't do it.
Speaker 1: That's where I draw the fuck. I don't care not walking around the block.
Speaker 3: I will go on a hike I will go somewhere to walk. But I'm just why would I.
Speaker 4: Walk around watching something? It's like I'm watching something comes in the room. Let's go for a walk on the block. I'm like, I'm the middle of something. I'm a suffish person here.
Speaker 3: That's my other red flag.
Speaker 2: I say, I love hearing your red flags, and I'll tell it. We'll tell you ours, but like, give us one more good one.
Speaker 3: What's my other red flag? My other red.
Speaker 2: Flash Starbucks, anti walk around, the.
Speaker 4: Walking around the block, couch. I think my red flag is that I.
Speaker 3: Sleep off. I like you should know drew the last few nights together.
Speaker 4: Sleep No, not only just that I have like the most chaotic sleeping like I like am like sideways on the bed, the kicking and thrashing.
Speaker 2: Thrashing am pretty.
Speaker 4: I don't scream, but I I I like cannot sleep like I but I sleep for twelve fourteen hours because I cannot sleep because I'm always just moving around.
Speaker 3: So that's my red flat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I wonder if like my intense like man snoring would be a red flag.
Speaker 2: I sleep in like I sleep like this.
Speaker 4: I sleep that's really good because I've learned that I sleep the worst sleep position that you can.
Speaker 3: It's literally the worst position you can. Is like it's like with a pillow like this cranked.
Speaker 4: Neck like literally like forty five degree angle. It is like I'm like I'm on my stomach, i can't breathe. My leg is like not supported by anything. It's just like I wake up everybody with like shoulder pain.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sleep on my side like all crunched up and rolled into a little corner, and then every morning like to unwrap myself. It's like like it's like unwrapping like a dead person's body every morning.
Speaker 3: So that's maybe a red flag.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, Like I haven't gotten any complaints about my snoring. I've just been lucky that anybody who's sleeping next to me is usually a really heavy sleeper. I don't like sleeper.
Speaker 2: My red flag is that I banged everyone's mamas all the time. That was not that that's like not a red flag.
Speaker 1: Well, because she was just easy. She was like an easy one.
Speaker 3: She was all over the other day. Not though he's changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Barbie did have to fight your mom for actually, and she did win.
Speaker 2: So your mom's an up now.
Speaker 1: My red flag is definitely that I need attention at all times, and if I'm not giving that attention, I will get that attention as elsewhere, Like I won't like I won't cheat, but like, if like you don't give me attention, I will get the attention. Like, so do not put me in a position.
Speaker 2: Where I have to go find that easy for you to get the attention.
Speaker 1: So if I'm hosting a selfie, it's because I'm not getting enough attention.
Speaker 3: If you're posing selfie, just know I'm single.
Speaker 1: They do literally, it's like.
Speaker 3: It's like clockwork. It's like, all right, a single So I need to post a single selfe right now. Yeah, I am single and it's been a while and I have not posted any selfie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're like it's like auctioning yourself out. It's like, so anyone have anyone?
Speaker 4: I used to this really anxiously like I need attention all the time kind of person. And now I've turned again in my villain era, I have become the monster herself and I'm the person who's like detached.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened. It's my villain orc. Something is wrong, something's wrong with me. I feel thinks a certain point.
Speaker 1: It's just like I don't want.
Speaker 2: All the time to every generation. Everybody just becomes cold and heartless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody gets to the point where it's it's beautiful, It's it's like flip soon, what's that?
Speaker 3: What's that like dark Knight quote whatever, where it's like you live long enough to see your hero a T shirt?
Speaker 1: We need to edit you, like with crazy film like Shadow long enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's my other red flag. I will get attention if I don't get it, Like if I don't get it, I will get it, like, don't even question it, like you're done, Like, don't play because the attention will get gone and the attention is needed to fuel my lifestyle. Yeah, because, oh, Drew has been cheating on you with Kai by the way, Yeah, so you're you've been You've been sitting across the man who's literally hitting it from the back, like every night you're topping. Yeah, Drew, I thought I was your top.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: Get like that every day?
Speaker 3: Who's better?
Speaker 2: And you?
Speaker 3: I think you're as he did.
Speaker 2: I did not. I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Well that we need to talk about how hard it is to be the only straight person in the room, Like it's just like in twenty twenty three, it's really hard, like I went to a.
Speaker 3: Room alienated being gay too, Like it's it's too prevalent society now I kind of want to be like sometimes I'm.
Speaker 2: Just like, it's it's just too many of them saying earlier the gay age, and it's a very real thing.
Speaker 3: It's real.
Speaker 4: It's fucking real. And like I'm for sure accidentally promoting it all day, literally.
Speaker 1: Like all this unconsciously you are promoting promoting it. But yeah, so that's by the way, I can't think of other red flegs because I genuinely am always like I'm a good person, Like I'm not a red flax, but I'm like I get like very snappy when I don't want to be around anybody anymore, Like.
Speaker 4: Instead of being instead of being like, I don't want to use my voice sometimes no, instead of like being like.
Speaker 1: Oh, hey, like I don't want to hang out right now, I'll just like hang out and then be a fucking bitch for like three hours until the person is like, should we like not be chilling right now? And I'm like yes, like or actually I turn out on them I'm like, Oh, so you don't want to be around me. I'm like, just too.
Speaker 3: I love I'm a sassy girl. I loving sassy. I think it keeps it spicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone needs to do it.
Speaker 3: Someone does need to do it. I'm the sassy one usually.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've said it once before. I think now it's probably more like thirty five thousand people have jacked off to me.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't, but I publicly stated that I thought, like at least thirty two thousand people have jerked off to me, and everyone was like bodying me in the comments, and yeah, fucking right.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're jerking off too? Like, particularly, do you think there's.
Speaker 2: Like one the image of me, like the particular.
Speaker 4: Image, Like is there like a clip or like a photo that you think it's just my personality?
Speaker 3: I just give.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but like you're leading too much into the idea that people have that kind of imagination, and like it's just like at this point, like or maybe someone's deep faked you onto some action.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't been deep faked one, and I haven't gotten to come tribute to and I still haven't gotten a come tribute, which is fucking insane.
Speaker 3: We got to contribute. When someone prints out a photo of you comes on it and yeah, I just had to.
Speaker 2: Like need that. I need that. I said, that's my red flag. One of my red flags is no come tribute.
Speaker 1: The other one is just like a clean person like I just like it's like I can see myself arguing in a relationship with Drew over like things big moves. Oh, I he's like a big Like if you leave something in your spot and he doesn't like the spot, he'll make a new spot a mess.
Speaker 3: Okay, another I am walking with flag.
Speaker 4: It's like, actually, just it's dawned on me that I, yes, I'm I have a juicy ass, but that is just not enough.
Speaker 1: Per this isn't enough to carry over. It has when I look at you in your life, so I'm like, oh, you're perfect in my eyes. But that's also like then I'm like, I don't I wouldn't see like the problems in dating you. But I think that's because we also get along so well, Like all three of us got along so well. Because I look at my friends all the time, I'm like, damn, what would make you bad in a relationship, Like it's kind of hard to tell until that person says those things.
Speaker 4: I date people who are like like like a bit older than me, and they have like their life like semi together, like in like in a way that's like I'm my life together.
Speaker 3: In a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: And then I have it like I like live like a frat bro sometimes like I'm smoking weed, I'm drinking selsias, I'm like eating like airw on fake sugar snacks like for lunchon dinner, which I did yesterday.
Speaker 3: Have you had the little like fucking no sugar wan. They're so nasty.
Speaker 2: And they like stick to your teeth.
Speaker 3: Yes, they will knock it off my teeth. I like, you know, I think I'm like a catch all the time because I lie. In the first few weeks, I lie lied like I do lie.
Speaker 1: And then because I I have the problem where I play cool girl. That's a big red flags. I play cool girl where I'm like, this doesn't bother me, Nothing bothers me. It takes so much to bother me. But really, like I'm actually losing my fucking mind and I'm like two seconds away from buying a gun and shooting all the tires of the person I'm talking to because I never want them to be able to leave their house again because they're pissing me off. But I will hold all that in and like hold it in, and then the smallest thing ever will annoy me and I will really harp on that thing and I'm like, you just shouldn't have done that, and it's like something really stupid. But I'm just pushing all this like other energy into it. But that's my big red flag is I play cool girl, let someone run over me too much, and then I'm like, I freak the fuck out over something small because I'm like I've let everything happen.
Speaker 3: That's normal. Like I feel like cool girl. You know I kind of play like absent dad a lot in my relationships. I really do.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I want in a relationship. I need someone that that's and that's why that's so compatible. I need someone that like is gone and I see maybe once a month.
Speaker 3: To have sex where I also want to be next to me, but I don't want to talk to them.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do exactly exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: I want you to be in my home, but like I don't want to do what you like to do.
Speaker 1: I like I'll like play the game of like doing what someone else wants to do for a while, but then I know, I'm like I don't want to do that. Like I I literally will like roll my IDs like and that's like really, so I'll be like we should.
Speaker 2: Go do this, and I'm like should we Enya is so bad at her expression on her face, Like if she does like something, you can tell immediately and then you have to be like, are you sure you don't want to do that? I was like, yeah, I don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I love an expressive face.
Speaker 1: It's so bad though. I wish I was really good at lying. I'm not good at lying, but I'm good at not telling the truth. But the second someone asked me, like, it's because I speak before I like think and then it will come out and I'm like, what, I like a fact.
Speaker 3: A lot and I believe them.
Speaker 2: But uber ef facts you made Uber, I like totally will.
Speaker 3: Say it's like with like and then I'll sometimes I'll take a s.
Speaker 2: I be like that was not true, Like I do that all the time. I'm literally like I don't know why I said that because that's not true, Like I don't know where that came from, and I.
Speaker 3: Looked it up and in a moment, and that's the second I do believe it.
Speaker 2: To be true. Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I do repeat things falsely because I add words to everything I've ever heard of my life. You can't repeat a sentence to me and me not. You can't say a sentence to me and not have me repeat it back with eight million extra words. So if you tell me a fact, I will go and tell my friends that fact, but multiplied by eight hundred, because I'm just like it needs to be the craziest thing they've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Explain things that I know nothing about likely and then be like, no, it's because of this, and then I have no proof, like no expertise.
Speaker 2: I do that all the time, like especially on here. I like bring up something that I know nothing about that I just heard one thing about, and someone tries to indulge in the conversation with me, and I have nothing else to give because I'm not an expert. But when I do lie, which I love, I tell like truths that make me look bad. I don't know if that makes sense, Like when I'm lying to someone like I don't really lie anymore. But when I was younger, when I would lie, I would tell like the truth about something else and be able to lie about what I'm hiding right now. Yeah, all the killers do, and like, well, I made up love Wins.
Speaker 3: So you didn't actually, yeah, then you didn't copyright it.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see you lost. You miss out on a lot of pride March, and.
Speaker 2: I invented the perk thirty, which fucking sucks.
Speaker 3: Thirty. I love, that's my man.
Speaker 2: There he goes.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, y'all haven't known each other that long, so I don't think you should be dating yet. That's exactly for longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were, like, you know, I FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Basically high school sweet when I would go to New York is.
Speaker 3: Basically like a real relationship. If your face a lot, you're dating.
Speaker 1: I know, if I am not having sex with you, there's absolutely no fucking reason I ever need to be on face time with you. Like, why the fun do people face high.
Speaker 2: FaceTime my mom all the time?
Speaker 1: And that's weird.
Speaker 2: I just said I face time my mom all the time. I know.
Speaker 1: I mean we were just literally saying, how it's.
Speaker 2: Okay now, I'm the bad guy. Buh buh.
Speaker 3: I want to be like a villain couple, Like, oh, what y'all need to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, okay, so you have to should be Halloween.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, what is that and the joker? We could do so much. We could do that, we could be I could be the school uh Tate guy what's his name? Not Andrew Tate, the freak, but they.
Speaker 1: And your tape.
Speaker 2: That's actually.
Speaker 1: That's actually I think y'all should go public with your pseudo relationship because I'm not. I mean, you know, okay, like whatever you can just you know, I guess class. You can keep class. Y'all can go public and then like you know how, like everybody gets in trouble publicly when they're in a relationship because they get called cheating. Y'all should just cheat on each other.
Speaker 3: But then we go into a Smoothie squad and then we like make.
Speaker 2: It up and then I become a squad or in your house.
Speaker 3: Let's let's go.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't think she was opening the door to that.
Speaker 2: But like, no, it's more like Smoothie the I am homeless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you're dating her? That dating.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do that.
Speaker 3: Again New York coded. Yeah, that was very sneaky. You just don't do it like proudly and.
Speaker 2: Even hits that disgusting and I hate it so much. But June fourteenth, my mother's birthday, and quitting mark my words genuinely this time for Rio.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I'm terrified of quit Instagrams because I feel like it's like the only like thing I look for.
Speaker 2: You need advice, like I genuine everybody, why can be like preaching true true? Why can't it be like collecting preaching a bi I mean that's literally real though.
Speaker 4: Why can't my advice be like making homemade like stocks and like freezing them in my fridge?
Speaker 1: For any I saw this video because that's just not fun.
Speaker 3: Some people derive a lot of purpose from that.
Speaker 2: I saw this video this preacher at church, like past like literally at church. She's the preacher and she goes, there's twenty one of you in this room right now. This is the prophecy. This is what the Lord is saying. You each have to give a thousand dollars. We need twenty one thousand dollars, and there's twenty one of you in here, and if you.
Speaker 1: Think it's you, it is dollars from each person.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's crazy, and I was like, oh, wowing, I know there's twenty one of you scamming exactly?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like we're we're definitely running low on people who make things.
Speaker 3: Don't make anything anymore.
Speaker 1: People just make like songs. People make songs like on their music. Less music to many people, physical fasts. We need more furniture, Like why are people making like chairs and streak?
Speaker 3: Life? Is Sata furniture maker?
Speaker 4: I just it's literally my dream in life, like a hot lesbian fridguremaker of forty years old.
Speaker 1: We can find that or actually, I don't know if the forty year old aspect is going to come from the viewership of this, but there has to be like a sexy life.
Speaker 3: I'm not really seeking like love from this podcast right now because I'm full of that. Right good recording?
Speaker 1: Yeah we have Ben Well, Barbie was just saying she's full of I was taking a piss.
Speaker 3: You didn't watch it, Did you say anything lead to yourselves in case anyone was listening.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like shouted it like you said earlier. Yeah, I said, if you're listening to me. P right, now, you're a bitch exactly.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's a good one. Well, the thing is, I do put a mic and a camera up there, but we for myself just to see my own piss pattern in the shower.
Speaker 2: Just keep your shower in our house. We just have cameras in there. But it's literally just security camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just for safety. Yeah, but yeah, we need more people making things make Like, everybody wants to make music, everybody wants to make r everybody wants to make things.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was just saying my dream is to data furniture maker. I don't know what I want to design the first because I'm not ideas kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you design it and then they make it.
Speaker 3: Did you really make this? It's so cute.
Speaker 1: We're here and I do make it.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should just have children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have tinkering creator make this.
Speaker 3: Like, what's it made out of?
Speaker 2: Three D printer?
Speaker 3: That's a lot of technology.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of a genius that.
Speaker 3: Is actually genius coded, Like, I don't remember anything about it three D. I know about it through like you know, rumblings.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty impressed.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like I think I was thinking more like like like, uh, you know, things she can use, because I don't think that's like I would actually.
Speaker 3: Do love like a little chokky little trinkets, a little trinket.
Speaker 1: But can you build a couch?
Speaker 2: Can Hello? I'm sitting on it right now. I built this with my bare hand.
Speaker 3: Can you put Can you install marble countertops to any place?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I think you could watch a YouTube video and can.
Speaker 2: Figure it out for sure. But I'm just not strong enough.
Speaker 3: People who do that kind of you are strong. Putting it down, baby, they're listening.
Speaker 2: They're listening.
Speaker 5: Put it down.
Speaker 2: We have just been going at it banging.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can only do so much in three days.
Speaker 3: Pegg Hello, Hello, Pegging role playing of.
Speaker 2: Disney like bonding role play.
Speaker 1: We still have not figured out we're gonna be Woodie and Jesse and I guess I'll be the horse or something the war.
Speaker 2: Give us a good nay, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear your name. That was the craziest bullying I've ever experienced in my life, Drew asking me to give a nay. Did you know I can't.
Speaker 2: That's just too much.
Speaker 1: It's too embarrassing. But maybe while we're there, if you guys get me in the mood.
Speaker 2: True, nice and true.
Speaker 3: Why don't we just like.
Speaker 1: Try to squash this all together. And I just joined, but I don't want to be around you. I'll just stick with me.
Speaker 3: Kind of could be related a little bit, so that's like, yeah, you're more enticing generation the sisters and then the guy.
Speaker 2: Who's just like kind of I'm down for a poly vibe, always have been, always will be.
Speaker 3: I'm open, yeah, but I don't want to open.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna join.
Speaker 3: It has to be like this, Yeah, you know, sister wives style.
Speaker 1: Oh, sister wives could be good.
Speaker 3: You guys already have like a strong ball yeards lived together.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just like kind of like the third We'll just move into your place.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of animals, so I'll take over cowboys space.
Speaker 3: I know Cowboys Cube, but he's just I have so many animals, dude.
Speaker 2: I love all of your critters.
Speaker 4: They're all yeah, they're all swalling everywhere my bathroom, Like my cat just like like a whole toy peper roll undid all of it and it's just on the floor and I'm sitting I'm sitting looking at it, taking pictures.
Speaker 3: I won't fix it.
Speaker 1: I'm taking pictures and my friends, but I'm not going.
Speaker 4: To If there's no one witnessing me, then I'll do nothing. If there's nothing, no one coming over, I will not do anything that's high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I'm literally before you came over, we because we were like the ship's crazy.
Speaker 1: So we picked up to impress.
Speaker 3: I do that when you guys come over to I'm like, yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like anytime someone's coming over, you have to just like kick certain things under certain things, and it's like a person, but.
Speaker 3: I'm a mess, Like I just like throw things over the Yeah, I wouldn't consider.
Speaker 1: I've never been in your home and felt like it was dirty. And I don't think you're like as messy as you think. But everybody thinks different standard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to walk on the block, they want everything clean organized, you know, you know, so to me, I'm like a failure.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not drinking black coffee from like a local coffee shop. I am, you know, giving capitalist life pig drinking my Starbucks coat.
Speaker 1: You're getting your stars in? Do you have the app?
Speaker 2: The reward.
Speaker 3: I actually don't.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, But can I professor something? This is probably like the most like stupid, like like l A thing I do is I like postmate's a.
Speaker 3: Single Starbucks as every morning? Is that ridiculous?
Speaker 1: I actually can't say anything about that because I was in an era where I was postmating a coffee and avocado toast from gogutam Tiger every morning. Sometimes you just need it.
Speaker 3: I have like apresso machine, and I just like cannot I In the past six months, I'm telling you, it's in six months of me like literally just I've been really into my like American brands of fast food. I've really like gopping into my Laana era of just being like so normcore that I am going to have the Starbucks in the morning.
Speaker 1: That we're literally backtracking. Everybody wanted their life to be so spectacular for like the tiktoks and the videos and all this shit, and we're just realizing that's over consumption and we don't need that, and what we need to do is give our body across.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: No. Literally, it's actually crazy though that we haven't spoken about Lana once this entire podcast until just.
Speaker 1: Then when you up Brazil. I was almost like, oh, I really wanted to go to Brazil because she was playing first concert and like a chiw And when I was.
Speaker 3: In Brazil, everyone's like, are you coming back for like Alana's concert. I'm like, I fucking wish I would have. I was watching it and like zoom in of these like these fans just like crying, and I was like me everything.
Speaker 1: I imagine having that kind of footage of yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I need that footage.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how much bigger she's gotten, even in like the last year, like she was huge, Like don't get me wrong, like she was like a star, but like she's just having.
Speaker 3: It contains multitudes, as she tweeted, and she really does. She like really every era is different.
Speaker 1: I think we can end it because we literally have so much. There was a period where the camera died for fifteen minutes. Sorry Kai, just like obviously isn't doing his fucking job, Like.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, he's on that damn phone. A lot going on, but I was on his phone at work right now.
Speaker 1: Kay's drunken on his phone at work right now. He's always and it's like, yeah, yeah, you're not.
Speaker 3: When you're thirty.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I guess when once we get there, we'll know. But we're just like so far from that. We're just like so young and like fragile and petits like I don't, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I'm like a little girl, like like you know what I mean, Like I have no idea.
Speaker 2: We have a tradition, which I'm sure you know of. On every episode, we pick some media from the week that we enjoyed or listened to, music, TV, movie, whatever it's giving. So if you want to say some you can start. Okay, Placebo Syndrome by Parliament. I heard this in a squala when we were there and I had to go ask the girl for this song. Yeah, Things in Life by Dennis Brown, Blue Moon by Elvis Presley. It's those two songs are in a movie that I watched like two years ago, and I can don't remember the movie, but it's like about people riding a train and there's like a leather jacket that's really iconic in it. But that's all I can remember about.
Speaker 3: Riding a couple. Yea, is it the before with Ethan Hawk?
Speaker 2: And that might be? It might be is it.
Speaker 3: Before movies before suns.
Speaker 2: It might actually be like I think it might be with the French girl.
Speaker 3: I don't see the deck of it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just got confused because my mom does not speak English. But she said, okay, it was just to greet you. That was her reply to me at the door. Of course, I said, because she called me. I said one one second, I'm working, and then in English back, I didn't send my message in English, it was in Spanish. And she goes, okay, it was just to greet you. So she's being kidnapped. The killer is texting me from my mom's phone right now.
Speaker 4: You have like a little word that if anything happens, I haven't seen those like fake like called which comes from a contact of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: Fall for that.
Speaker 1: That's I would would fall for it. Once you like say my family today, dr I'm like, I knew they would get kidnapped.
Speaker 2: Because I'm really going to do that to you.
Speaker 3: We like tork. I'm not very good at Wait, I forgot.
Speaker 2: About first like bonding.
Speaker 3: Yeah some incredible people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll get into that. Yeah. Literally, I know it's such a bad habit we use like all of our friends, Like that's The only thing we use, like are like famous friends for is for prank calling. Like I don't think me and youre are people who will like get on a platform and be like so in friends with so and so. But what we all do is corner you or anybody else who has contacts with like like people.
Speaker 3: Answer their fucking I know, it's really annoying and like grow up. It's like once you start getting down the tier list, then they start answering. Honestly, that's like almost even better.
Speaker 2: That's almost even better.
Speaker 3: Like I like it when it's just like a person, you know, that grinding.
Speaker 1: I know somebody's still doing.
Speaker 2: I forgot who it was, but it was a girl and I called her and I was like, I'm driving around your neighborhood and there was a baby on your roof I do remember, literally, And I was like, oh, there's like a baby crawling around your roof. And then did she call back?
Speaker 1: And she was you just got her on the phone for you. Yeah, it was like because it was so confusing, but we got to get back together and do prank calls and maybe let's just call like random places a bell answer.
Speaker 2: That's the best is to call Taco bell and say someone is stuck in the bell.
Speaker 3: I love we have Drake.
Speaker 2: Yes, it really is like we have Aubrey Graham.
Speaker 1: We love like me Andrew love calling Zach Ban telling him we have Drake.
Speaker 2: It will be like we have Aubrey Graham. Give us one thousand dollars and each time it has.
Speaker 1: Been linked back to us. So I think at this point and like he doesn't answer, and then we leave the voicema and we almost get no reply at this point, like it's crazy. It's like, oh, it's like my monthly. We have part of the bit, Like I know, bye, where's all the fun? And later let it go, just have some fun.
Speaker 2: Ye, go to the ego, you know. That's what I've been saying.
Speaker 1: That's why we're different, Like our ego is dead, you know, like we're just like people.
Speaker 2: I did a bunch of hallucinogens when I was sixteen, was real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well do you want to do your media?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say music because my music taste is like fucking awful, repetitive. But I've been watching a lot of TV, so I'll say this. I've been watching the Other two Fantastic, the new season so fun.
Speaker 2: I watched the first episode because you said to watch it.
Speaker 3: I think it's so funny. I obviously it can. Yeah, it's great. I think everyone's just really good. I'm watched. I watched Sccession last night. Off are you guys?
Speaker 2: I have been season collects. I can binge it all in two days?
Speaker 1: Is it not a thing that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: I when I first started watching Succession, I actually started watching like a different episode of a different season. I didn't know because that's how hard is to follow.
Speaker 2: But it's so good.
Speaker 3: What else I've been watching?
Speaker 2: Is the season the newest season over?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like the whole show is done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, breaking, okay, so I get to rewatch the whole season.
Speaker 3: What else did I watch? Well, this is in New Orleans. I was doing a hard movie, so I just almost to be watched like SpongeBob and like I watched the Hotel Hotel Transylvania one, two, and three.
Speaker 2: Oh they're good and eat.
Speaker 4: I've been really not into like narratives right now. I'm really into like lobotomy shows so and movies. So Hotel Transylvania, for sure, one and three two was kind.
Speaker 2: Of whatever.
Speaker 3: You about Transylvania, Like like two was like whatever, one and three is like a masterpiece. What else?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's SpongeBob. I really do recommend to rewatch of every single SpongeBob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need it's happened because every time I go to watch, I start at the new season and I just like don't want to watch new episodes.
Speaker 3: And like, yeah, up, and now it's really good. It's like I really needed something that made me think nothing and it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to have back into that because yeah, I've just been watching like I've been back on my murder documentary and I'm like, okay, I need to mix it up because this is all I watch, and I'm getting back to thinking that everybody is the killer and I can't keep calling people the killer.
Speaker 2: The killer is like here Williams, I mean the killers in this.
Speaker 3: Room right now.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, right, he's been here the whole time. Mine is it's you Kai. Come on like the Keep Those Tear Drops from Falling by Natalie Bergman, which is like all I do on this podcast is complain about people who make new music that sounds old. But that song got me. I thought it was an old song, but now when I listen to it. The ending of it is so obviously a new song trying to be old, but it still gets away with it because it was a really good song. But then all my other stuff it's like repetition. I've been thinking out listening to the album All Things Must Pass by George Harrison, which I know is a Beatle, and like that's the worst thing to happen to me. But I already said that, and I like, let the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to like like yeah, like I sure, yeah for.
Speaker 1: Her in a position that I've already put myself in.
Speaker 3: The Beatles is a band when I was like in choir, like as a kid. That's like all we're saying.
Speaker 4: Like I went to I was like kind of forced to go to this like Broadway like Beatles rendition like show and second.
Speaker 3: Sound Like I'm a little bit of an expert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've got You've got your stars, So I think that's all you need.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say I listened to them like I'm like, but also the music I listened to is like, actually, just like noises.
Speaker 2: Give me one one one shitty song you listen to, I'm so curious And the.
Speaker 3: Thing I think they're shitty, but.
Speaker 2: You don't have to.
Speaker 3: You don't have to actually just looking at like what I like. It's literally like so predictable. I love like hyper pop, Like.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna oh yeah, hyper pod a big into hyper who's your Who do you listening to hyperp?
Speaker 3: I'm like giving old head. I'm like one of the kids listening.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I it's just like the classics like Hannah Diamond, love Hannah Diamond.
Speaker 1: And damn, Hannah Diamond is such a throwback that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: And I mean Sophie of course rest in Peace. A cook like all of them, is ag Cook, the one that like makes love Charliet. Yeah, Charlie is.
Speaker 3: Because we know the goat.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, thank you so much for being on the first guest may be the only guest ever.
Speaker 3: Okay, I wow, Well I just like to thank everyone for listening special to us, You're special to me, And.
Speaker 1: Now we get to go have a little snack because I think I'm the way so.
Speaker 3: It's out of control. It's like, yeah, well, thank.
Speaker 1: You so much for being on. Also, I just like usually we just say bye and we're like all right, that's a bye. But now that we have a guess. I'm like there's some music like we'll just fade in music and we'll just like keep talking and like let us fade out.
Speaker 8: You know that
Speaker 2: Willing m