Speaker 1: Yes, live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It is serial Killers. Andrew.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have to get my mic adjusted.
Speaker 2: Wait, you don't.
Speaker 1: I have to look like a giraffe trying to eat a leaf from a tree for.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five. We should have that fixed.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the time when we were supposed to have a third mic put in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Remember, we should really just record someplace else because this isn't conducive.
Speaker 2: What we need not conducive. Well, this is the last Serial Killers episode of twenty twenty four. Andrew. Fine, if you're listening to this on the day it was released, today is December thirtieth, twenty twenty four. Wow, big plans tomorrow night? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I should be in Montana right now.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be in Montana?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to Montana for New Year's what's there?
Speaker 2: Elk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, elk. Come, I'm moving with Kim and Michelle and my friend Nick.
Speaker 2: Oh. You guys are gonna survive.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're gonna because she was on Survivor. I hope it's not challenging. Yeah, no, we're going there.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm sure you guys are gonna be in a Foofushihi five star hotels restaurants.
Speaker 1: So I saw the air she's that she she for fro. Really it does have a hot tub though, that was my one stipulation. I said, I just want a hot tub. I'm gonna try skiing, not at the American dream All for the first time ever. Yeah, so we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Can you send me some hot tub pics? Just kind of curious?
Speaker 1: Oh rare? Yeah, of course, anything for you, daddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't ever call me that. I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't. Hey, let's eat some cereal, shall we? Andrew, Yeah, let's go, kiddo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: And it's just weird for me. I have daughters. I don't like all that. So anyway, let's get one day. You'll learn one day. So our good friends at Post sent us this cereal. I bet you didn't even know it was coming.
Speaker 1: I didn't because I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: No, you don't follow, I'm stupid. Well, hey, you said it, so check it out, Andrew luck. It's Post Honey bunches of oats chocolate.
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Okay, made with real chocolate and cocoa.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the flakes are actually chocolate. Oh the first time Honey Bunches of Votes or hbooh has ever done anything like this hbo oh? Yeah, you know for the insiders, that's what we call it. Oh really, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Just in a chat with a group of people who call it hbo oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, if you were walking down the street and someone said hbooh, I'd be like, Honey bunches of Votes, what's up? High five?
Speaker 1: You'd be like what, Yeah, you're right, I would because if anybody ever asked me on the street about hboo, I'd be like, is that a new disease? Is it a charity? I should be donating too?
Speaker 2: It's sad, It really is sad after all this time, Andrew ooh, smell it's nice. I don't like that really?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it smells like chocolate frosting, Like straight up chocolate frosting.
Speaker 2: Hi, am in and thank you to our friends at Farmland Fresh Staies for a wonderful, wonderful twenty twenty four. Our Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge has been bursting with dairy products all year long. Okay, and there's some of our favorite I'm gonna go back to it right now. Can you guess what Farman Fresh Stairries milk? I'm gonna get a whole milk because you like it with chocolate.
Speaker 1: Two percent?
Speaker 2: What kind?
Speaker 1: Uh? Two percent Farmland Fresh Fresh Dairies Organic? Oh? Yes, organic?
Speaker 2: This. So I guess if you look back at all the episodes from the year, this is probably the milk that I've used most. This is my milk of choice from Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: Yum. I made my parents buy it.
Speaker 2: Oh you made them, You made them well.
Speaker 1: I said. I would really love if you supported me and my podcast and our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. If I come home and I eat cereal, which I do because there's not too much breakfast foods at my parents' house. So yeah, we're now a Formulion Fresh Dairies house and a Farmlion Fresh Dairyes house. Only good good.
Speaker 2: So these flakes they look yellow as the chocolate starts to wear.
Speaker 1: I don't like. Is that a raisin?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it could be a chunk of it's a chunk of It's a it's a bunch of Oh to Andrew it's a b o o.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. It kind of looks like poop. Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Now this is good. Let me tell you why it's good. Do you know why the chocolate.
Speaker 1: Is good, Andrew, because it's cocoa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you know why it's good and why you're tasting the familiarity.
Speaker 1: Because the honey bunches. It's the hbo oh taste you've come to expect.
Speaker 2: No, who makes it?
Speaker 1: Posts?
Speaker 2: And what are the fabulous chocolate cereal just Post make.
Speaker 1: Let's say at the same time. Ready, yeah, one, two, three, Coco Puffs, Cocoa crabers, Coco Locos, Coco Coco. Oh yeah, the flintstone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's it called?
Speaker 1: The pebbles?
Speaker 2: God? Really? Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the chocolate, coca pebbles and cocoa.
Speaker 2: Holy hell in a handbasket. Mm hmm that's like pulling teeth mm hm. Anyway, just taste, like right, I get the coca pebbles taste and I love that. It's just it tastes like the cocoa from Coco pebls, but on something different. It's on a flake instead of on a pebble.
Speaker 1: Chocolate flavor washes off pretty quickly mm hm. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you would. I've actually kind of had enough of that, not just from you, but some my kids will be sitting on the couch watching the dumb Tiktoks, which I hope is outlawed by now, and like, not gonna lie. But this was the best thing I ever had. Why do you have to start every sentence with not gonna lie or or basically really, I'm sorry you were saying anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the chocolate flavor washes off pretty quickly and there's not much left after that outside of a honey bunch in hbo o flake thank you. So I don't love it. The initial taste was nice, but it kind of washed the way too quick. So the three bowls for me.
Speaker 2: That's a shame. That is a sad, sad shame because if you taste the milk, guarantee you it's gonna just like Coca Pebble milk m and it does well. Four balls and four balls in a.
Speaker 1: Spim Uh can I you're wearing a band aid I'd rather not say. Is your finger infected?
Speaker 2: Probably? Look okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably is. Wow, I've had just band it for two weeks already. Maybe you should change it?
Speaker 2: No, I changed it three times a day?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I'm so sorry. You're being serious.
Speaker 2: Yes, because every time I wash my hands it gets wet and it needs to be dry out and change it.
Speaker 1: You change band aids three times a day. I have to you are keeping the band aid industry so profitable.
Speaker 2: I have a giant box, Dude, I've band aids from years ago. I just I need to use them. I need cuts three.
Speaker 1: Times a day. That's psychotic. Do you know what I found in my parents? That is insane?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I found in my parents bathroom last week? No, you're not gonna believe this. You also don't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, I had band aids in my parents my medicine cabinet at home. Yeah, nineteen ninety five from shop right, that's cool. Yeah?
Speaker 2: But were they in a metal No? Were they in a metal tin? And did you have to open them with a little red thread?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, that is bringing back memories. Just so many people listening to this podcast, not you, millennial, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not you. You're excluded from this narrative.
Speaker 2: Back in the they probably changed in the early nineties or late eighties. They used to come in a tin with a flip top.
Speaker 1: Like the gum.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the pink, Yes, that's what it was. That was a band aid container in all different sizes. You'd flip the top up and you would have to tear the top and then there was a red string and you had to tear it across the side of the bed. And that's how the band aid package opened.
Speaker 1: That. It was very odd packaging, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, And that lasted a very long time. But now you know this is really good.
Speaker 1: Eh, not my favor, but the life sure does.
Speaker 2: All right, get that out of here. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next one's going.
Speaker 2: To be horrific, so we could just skip it.
Speaker 1: A few Oh no, look I told you I.
Speaker 2: Got a through the shack and just get I just get excuses. There's so much we just gotta get rid of it. So this is another one that Matt sensers.
Speaker 1: Just the way you just took it out. It sounds like packing peanuts are inside like it sounds like too frenchy.
Speaker 2: It's another love bird cereal.
Speaker 1: Can I read it? You may love birds, love birds, love bird bird nutrient rich superfood ingredients with no weird stuff to help with gut health and support your immune system. Oh my god, this is like us. Can I read this like a poem? Go ahead, I need to pull up there. Birth of my daughter was powerful. I was in awe of my wife's strength, the perfection of my daughter from her first cry, and the gratitude of becoming a dad. I felt a calling to make a difference. I left my big food job to clean up cereal with the real food ingredients from the earth and to fight childhood cancer. By okay, now, I feel like it a whole cancer. By give me twenty percent of the prophets. Together, we can rise and fly to a better, good future. You're a horrible human being, and I feel that way for sure right now as well. You should help cancer kids. Yep, and here I am.
Speaker 2: The problem is, though, it's going to be horrible, and we're gonna have to tell it like it is. Andy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, I hope that they've done a lot to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, so why didn't you tell me that it went there? This is Lovebird cocw oh's because it's not even cocoa, it's cocaw ohs and it's trademarked fair trade Cassava coconut, honey, coconut sugar, coco coconut oil, Himalayan salt, and vanilla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes Himalayan salt comes through a little too strong, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: It even says it right here, twenty percent of profits given to my childhood cancer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think childhood cancers are funny.
Speaker 1: Andrew not either, But you want me read a whole thing, and then it was for childhood cancer.
Speaker 2: The bag ripped. This is just a but we love it.
Speaker 1: We love that.
Speaker 2: No, we love what you guys are doing. It's sad that the cereal is going to be just awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love that.
Speaker 2: But thank you for being charitable.
Speaker 1: These were broken up until like a million different baby pieces we're talking about. They're too crunchy, they like broke, they.
Speaker 2: Smell like a little bit of chocolate. Here you go. I should have made this a full chocolate episode, but I did not curate it properly.
Speaker 1: You never do, really, your curation has been getting weak.
Speaker 2: Look back over the hundreds of episodes.
Speaker 1: And I'll show you the episodes where you're like, I didn't curate this right, We should have done this one first. And then I always do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, you're the one who curates it, so shouldn't be better.
Speaker 1: And you just go, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I have an idea. Here, here's an idea. Twenty twenty five, Andrew. I think that you need to go get all the cereals, okay, and you need to curate the episodes.
Speaker 1: I'll curate.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what we've done. No, dude, God, you can't. No, you can't go up and down the aisle and wed ohnew that you can't do that.
Speaker 1: I can go on serial killers PC dot com.
Speaker 2: Like that time consuming time.
Speaker 1: Well, why do we have a website then that has a search.
Speaker 2: Bar for so our listeners?
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 2: I know our children, you know all thousand of them. I sure do. I can tell you what we've done and what we haven't.
Speaker 3: All right, Cereal now, no, Andrew is nothing.
Speaker 2: No, it's funny. I don't have the same reaction.
Speaker 1: It tastes like barbecue chips.
Speaker 2: It's not good. No, but I'm not going to spit it. At the very end, tastes like vomit. We had another vomit? Cereal?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I love what you're doing, but please change.
Speaker 2: Wow. I can only give it a spoon because of the after vomit taste that is strong. It's not good, man, I don't know. Look, the unhealthier it is, the better it tastes.
Speaker 1: I feel like sick. Yeah, that was not good.
Speaker 2: Let's regroup and we will be back right after this.
Speaker 1: If there's a charity, I'll have and we're back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Andrew said he was gonna give money to love Birds.
Speaker 1: Yes, I happily will if I find the charity. I'm not gonna eat the cereal, but I will donate.
Speaker 2: Now, I gotta tell you, oh you know, I'll just do I'm gonna do this. Oh no, I can't because it's not coming up on the next but coming up in twenty twenty five. Andrew. Yeah, so many, so many new cereals.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Like, remember when we were in a drought for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were getting a little worried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I tell you there's two new Cheerio protein cereals cereals that are coming cinnamon and something else.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Just give me one second. What I'm feeling very nauseous.
Speaker 2: Oreo Puffs cereal is on the way.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep talking, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: The glazed little donut cereals from Kellogg's. You got the applejacks, you got the crave and the frosted flakes. That's all coming twenty twenty five. We have them. If you look down there they were there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, But my mom always sends me the glazed ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She's like, have you always? I mean it just came out, but always, that's cool.
Speaker 1: She sentenced me like twice already.
Speaker 2: Always thank you, Donna, Thank you, Donna.
Speaker 1: I'm's gonna put you on a tech star with my mom. So so when she sees cereals, you could snarkily reply to my mom.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's like the people that continuously send me the news story about your two dollar bill could be worth more. I'm like, thank you. You know what, any denomination of currency can be worth more if it's old and in good condition, So please stop sending me that story. I get it, I get it. And don't you think somebody that's about two dollar bills knows.
Speaker 1: You know that those are rotten.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have to send it to a winner.
Speaker 1: Stop Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You cannot say our packaged meats and cheese last forever.
Speaker 1: It's not a meat or a cheese. It's not.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's bread.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't. There's crackers and meat and cheese. Look behind you. That's what it is. I can't. We'll talk about it later. We're not doing it. We're not doing this.
Speaker 1: On the podcast came those were sent to all of us. No, that's different.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't. That's exactly what was in there.
Speaker 1: I promise you it's not.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what. I took that out so I know it is. Let's not have a right here.
Speaker 1: I was given that and made them okay, So sorry to whoever is getting that.
Speaker 2: You have no idea what we're talking about. So we need sweet and artificial. Here we go. This is from Save a lot of supermarkets. It's Kiggins Kiggins fruity Ringers.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a slur.
Speaker 2: Fruity ringers. I don't know, but I like them. Look at these guys, little aliens, I think, right, you know what? They remind me of the met guys from the Muppets. What were those those guys? You know you're.
Speaker 1: The aliens alien?
Speaker 2: Right? What noises did they make? No, that's a road runner. Maybe up those guys with the antenna on their head. You know something, Andrew, You just you don't like to cooperate.
Speaker 1: It says you. When I said, not gonna lie, and you were like had to stop down for like two full minutes to talk about how you hate how people say that talks ban It smells like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: Really use fruit loops pie. No, it tastes like soap.
Speaker 1: Actually, it tastes like soap. You taste it.
Speaker 2: It smells like soap. It smells like I'm at Bath and body Works with the big candle.
Speaker 1: Sell Let me tell you something, Bath and body Works. Tell me it's a chill just a little bit with the scents. You walk in there and they are ready to sell you the store. Can I get you a lotion with a candle with the matching body.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a car dealership or a furniture store at this point, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: And why do I want to smell like my candle.
Speaker 2: And my grandma?
Speaker 1: Exactly? I don't want to smell like an apple spice harvest all the time.
Speaker 2: Although a fruity Ringer's candle might be delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mean, well that milk, why.
Speaker 2: Look the spoon, Oh yeah, from the other one. Yeah, anyway, far the first dairy's two percent reduced fat organic, ultra pasteurized. Andrew, It's ultra is the best time you can get all no.
Speaker 1: It hastes all.
Speaker 2: No a couple days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they are old.
Speaker 2: They're not old.
Speaker 1: They're a month old.
Speaker 2: Cereal lasts way beyond the best, not this one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This tastes like cardboard packing peanuts that have fruity flavor to them. I don't like the texture. It might be because they're old. Nope, So I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon. You get it somewhat of a fruit loop taste. It's just I'm not liking the text.
Speaker 2: It's very very artificial. Yeah, I'm gonna agree with you, Andrew, when you have three bowls in a spoon. I mean, for the most part, store brand fruit loops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, you're not getting anything bad out of this deal.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there's some kind of like red number ten that you'll die from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it may cut a couple of years off your life.
Speaker 2: But but for the most part, it's store brand fruit loops are generally, you know, pretty okay.
Speaker 1: You're looking for a fruit loop taste. There's a good knockoff, but just make sure you eat it before the expire date.
Speaker 2: Now listen, Thank you so much. The year is done, Andrew, it is Yes, the year is over. Okay, thank you for being here with us in twenty twenty four. We will be here for you. What a big year for us in twenty twenty five and beyond. Yeah, it was a big year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This was the year of Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: Farmland Fresh saries, yep, love them.
Speaker 2: This was the year of and that's about it.
Speaker 1: We got nominated for our podcast award?
Speaker 2: Is that this year? Yes? Oh wow, and we went to we had to Austin that we are.
Speaker 1: Now award nominated podcast hosts. So yeah, pretty big deal.
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, I think so. So maybe in twenty twenty five will win something. Yes, that would be awesome, wouldn't be cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that anyway. Thank you once again to our very very good friends at farm Them Fresh Dairies. Follow them on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I saw how the kids are doing it these days.
Speaker 2: Hold on the hearts. Yeah yeah, I have a hard time doing the the meeting you half way there, I don't know, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, look at that we made a heart.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Thank you Farming Fresh Dairies. Thank you Andrew, Thank you Scott. You're a wonderful, wonderful human being. Even though are you I mess with you a lot. I love you so much and happy and healthy and prosperous New Year twenty twenty five. It's been a roller coaster this year. You know, what is the arm personally and and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's save a ball chat for everybody.
Speaker 2: But for everybody, that's for everybody. You know. The life has its ups and down.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: We're on the upward climb. Andrew absolutely so have a great, great New Year's Eve. Be careful, don't drink too much, and if you do, you know, designated.
Speaker 1: Driver always please, always, always please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or just drink some Farman Fresh Dairies milk and you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: You know, Santa loves Farming Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 2: Can you make some kind of a cocktail with milk?
Speaker 1: There's white Russian?
Speaker 2: Isn't it that old man stuff that Nate drinks White Russians? White Russians?
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Can you not have it?
Speaker 2: Can you mix like form them fresh dairies milk and like eggnog.
Speaker 1: You can get your eggnog. That's right, eggnog delicious.
Speaker 2: Free, free, delicious. Yeah. Times running out on the eggnog. Yep, you better go pick it up now, all right. Thank you so much for listening. Happy New Year, We love you so much, Thank you for listening, and until we see you in twenty twenty five, say Crunch Andrew