Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 1: Tap, Danielle, what's it all about?
Speaker 3: Well, Hope he emailed us and wanted us to get her mom on the phone tap. Hopes getting married and her mom paid a lot for her dress. So she wants me to call her mom and tell her that the wedding is off and explain the refund policy from my bridle store. Now when I call the mom, just pay attention because the mom answers the phone and pretends to be the cousin.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Well, here we go.
Speaker 2: Today's phone tap. Hello.
Speaker 1: Uh, yes, may speak to Mary Betello.
Speaker 3: Please, she's not here, She's not I'm calling from small life nel.
Speaker 2: Okay, could you try back tomorrow afternoon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Or I know she's off tomorrow. She's got some personal business in the morning, which she'll be home in the afternoon. Okay, we can I just leave her a message.
Speaker 3: I got the wedding information from her daughter saying that the wedding was canceled canceled, and that she wanted to know about her twenty percent refund or store credit.
Speaker 2: You know, I really was, so she spoke with her because I know she gave you four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Problem, missus, I can't refund the entire thing.
Speaker 2: You can only refund eight hundred out of the four thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you read the fine, princess twenty percent refund.
Speaker 2: You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 2: She is not going to be happy about this at all, you know what I mean? Okay, I'll have to call me, but you know what, I'll be honest with you, and she is not going to be She didn't even know her daughter was canceling the wedding.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 3: No, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I feel so bad now that I'm the one that's gonna tell her.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be honest with you. I don't even want to be the one to tell her daughter's canceled the wedding. Oh, because she knew nothing about this. She cannot afford to lose four thousand dollars, and I know she's going to kill her daughter. Okay, look, I have another call coming in. Let me try and recot.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, thank you, bye?
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: We try her on our cell.
Speaker 5: Phone or something that was her She's a liar.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me, right?
Speaker 4: Sure? That was her.
Speaker 5: Now, we'll need you to call her, okay, and then I guess at the end you'll jump in at some point. Okay, hello, he my almost up.
Speaker 2: You bet to call dianaic rut Mew. She just called me and said she got a fact from you that the wedding is canceled. She's she's stopping the.
Speaker 5: Order on your Okay, okay, calm down. I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I didn't know how to.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 5: The icing on the cake was he went shopping for himself and he bought some things for Bejane. He came home and bought me a rice cooker.
Speaker 2: And that bothered you.
Speaker 5: It bothered the hell out of me, of course it did. How dare you go shopping for yourself, you buy yourself a ton of items, you buy some things for Bejing and then you come home and you buy me. Of course, so you don't come home, you don't buy me sneakers or.
Speaker 2: That's what you broke this relationship up over, you know, for you a little dollars. What do you mean, Well, I had eight hundred dollars back and I was thirty two hundred. They're not giving me my money, back.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: You guys have to work this out out, all right.
Speaker 5: Let me see if I could call her up?
Speaker 2: Hold on, and I have to go. Your uncle's dance is waiting for me?
Speaker 5: All right? Can I call you on yourself?
Speaker 2: Let me have myself Okay, bye bye?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 4: I mean that's ridiculous. Nobody even used to Buddy was canceled.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question, Okay, not for nothing. I don't know if you think I'm crazy or what, But what would you do if your fiance.
Speaker 4: If people are close to himself, close to b Jane, but you were Rice cooker? You're right, I would be upset. Why didn't he get you announced like he got everybody else. I can understand you're too young to wanna Rice Cooker. I understand that, all right. I'm okay, you better make sure, Hope and that this is what you want to do, because I'm telling you, I'm so stick of this wedding and I'm really I've had it with two of you.
Speaker 2: A rice cooker.
Speaker 4: I let's get over the rice cooker. That's the minor part here. Okay, let's get over the rice cooker.
Speaker 3: What are you getting more worse up of that.
Speaker 4: I don't think he meant it intentionally. I don't think men don't think a lot of the time.
Speaker 5: All right, hold on one second, I have to patch some money through a hold on.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yes, now, Hi, this is mary A a Telehope Landa's mother.
Speaker 1: Oh Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: Hi? Is this Syana?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is hi.
Speaker 4: I'm on the road. Sorry, everything's all messed up.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I had to leave the message with your cousin. I need to talk to you about the refund.
Speaker 4: Credit my accounty eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, may I ask why the wedding was canceled?
Speaker 4: What would you do if.
Speaker 5: Your fiance goes shopping for all to show up the punter clothes and comes home with a rice cooker for you?
Speaker 1: He bought you a rice cooker?
Speaker 4: H Ben. I can't have this conversation because if you'll break it up, this rest no bro got dmrice coach. I'll take you in the freaking air. What this was got to day? For this? For me?
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 5: Diana just has to confirm something.
Speaker 4: Please, what is him more to confirm? I want you to leave me alone. I told you at credit the eight hundred dollars to the dam account.
Speaker 1: Just I have to tell you one other thing. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you people did this to me. When I text you, I'm gonna beat a out of.
Speaker 1: You wore the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all parts the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show