Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. And we are in the Washington Swamp once again. We are in DC. We're in the sewer. We're going to be here for two days. We will have an exclusive interview tonight with JD. Vance on his first tan knowledge of everything that went down with Zolenski on Friday. The President's been talking about it today as well, and President's strategy. The fact that the media doesn't understand him or want to understand him is very predictable, but it is unforgivable at this point in my view, because they don't want to understand him. They don't understand what's going on in Ukraine, they don't understand what's going on in Israel, they don't understand the Middle East, and their level of ignorance is it's flabbergasting on many, many levels, too many to even get into it, to be honest with you, and it's it's kind of a sad thing that happened, but let me give you where I think this is going to go, so maybe to give you some hope, and I think it's going to end this way. I think so Lindsey's coming back, maybe sooner, maybe later. He actually made the ridiculous statement today that he thinks that this war is going to go on for years. Well if he believes that, then he has to believe that the funding for this war is going to continue. And at the United States. Maybe nobody told him, but there's a new sheriff in town, and this sheriff wants an end to the destruction and the death that has taken over Europe and his country. And if it does go on for years, there's not going to be a country that is worthy to be saved. And I'm watching all these European leaders now following the footsteps of Joe Biden. Joe Biden, JD. Vans was right. He pounded his chest and calling Putin names, and how did that stop Vladimir Putin? It didn't do a thing. And the best solution at this point, because Americans are not going to spend hundreds of millions more dollars in the next year with nearly forty trillion dollars in debt to fund the war that Zelenski wants to fight with our money, because that's where we are with this, and the best case scenario for him, and this was this was a three part deal. Part one should have been on Friday, and we have a lot of behind the scenes details that we'll give you in the course of this hour. Part one was to sign the rarer mineral deals that would have benefited Ukraine for two reasons. One, it would have ensured a business relationship and a US presence in Ukraine likely for decades to come. And two, American technology would have been used to extract the minerals, which would give them, you know, billions and billions of dollars to build back their country, which would have been a huge financial benefit for everybody involved. The President already said that he was open to the idea of European troops when he would talked to Emmanuel McCrone. He said to Macron that he's fine if European troops want to be on the ground, He's okay with that. And I'm watching, you know, Europe and their emergency meeting and the UK Prime Minister laying out a peace deal framework and welcoming Zelenski with open You're always welcome here. I'm like, fine, if Europe wants to if they want to continue to fund this war against Russia and not come to a negotiated settlement, that would have been phase three. Phase one is the mineral deal. Phase two is a ceasefire. Phase three is a negotiated settlement. That negotiated settlement, as I said to my interview with Zelensky a number of weeks back would include the rare Earth mineral deal to pay back the United States and also ensure an American presence there that would help them in terms of their country security. That and number two, a ceasefire that would be very good for them right now because they don't have the manpower, and they don't have the weaponry, and they don't even have the prospects of drafting any people because they're now you know, they they're now forcing forty five year old men into the battlefield, and I doubt most forty five year old men can fight like twenty and twenty five year old guys and at that age an unexpected war. So Europe can you know, criticize the US and act like they're the biggest Ukraine supporters of all time, and meanwhile it was the US that paid the bulk of the freight. The way Joe Biden set this up and Harris set this up, is this war starts, he's putin's of massing troops on the border. Biden's asked, well, you know what's going to happen if he invades. Most people were predicting he's not going to evade him, like that was the dumbest analysis at the time I'd ever heard. Of course, he was planning on invade, on invading. Did you not remember the annexation of Crimean what twenty thirteen or fourteen, whatever year that occurred. You got to be pretty dumb, naive and stupid not to think that he was gonna invade after amassing all these troops along the Ukrainian border. Well, it depends if it's a minor incursion. A minor incursion. What is a minor incursion? That means, well, we'll let him go in a little bit and we will be okay with that if it's a minor incursion, and then you know, then he starts with the handcuffs on Zolenski. At the beginning of the conflict, no, Poland can't give twenty eight megs. No, you can't use cluster bombs. And by the time Biden's leaving office, he's giving Zolensky ballistic missiles that can reach Russia, and he's firing those ballistic missiles into Russia, which did raise the possibility or greater possibility of the potential of a World War III situation, because Vladimir Putin responded by changing their nuclear policy to say that any country that fires ballistic missiles into their country is now they're now able to nuke them in response. Great job, Joe, on top of the hundreds of billions of dollars that you spent. Lindsey Graham, I love Lindsey Graham was absolutely apoplectic, and he's been a big supporter of Zelensky, but he also sees an opportunity here for peace. And then he tore into European leaders rallying behind Zelensky. Be my guest, Europe, you want to defend Ukraine from Putin, you go right ahead, he said, He said, less than twenty four hours, and which is the right position to be in? Now? All this said, I still think that Zelensky will be back, and I think it's going to be sooner than later, because at some point reality is going to kick in. It clearly didn't kick in by the time he went on Brett Bear Show on Friday night. We have Brettbahar on Friday night. It didn't kick in any point over the weekend. Although I do have sources, I have very good sources, better sources than the state run legacy medium on which is dead. Zelensky has been reaching out repeatedly to President Trump directly and his team directly, asking to come back and make this right. So hence my knowledgeable prediction, putting two and two together A squared B square equals C squared. I believe that Zelensky will be back now this afternoon. The President's holding a meeting on the next steps regarding the crisis with Ukraine, including the possible suspension of US military aid, according to US official with knowledge of the meeting. According to Axios, and suspending military aid would damage Ukraine's ability to defend itself against Russia's invasion, and I think it would also had the would have the added impact of bringing Zelensky back to the table. But he's got to come back with realistic expectations here if he wants this war, as he said today, this war is going to continue for years. If it continues for years, you don't have to have a HAVED or MIT degree to figure out there's not going to be a country left. It is going to be annihilated. It is going to be destroyed. There's going to be more refugees, There's going to be death and destruction. You know, I noticed JD Van so I'll have on Hannity tonight was forced to move his family to an undisclosed location because he had hundreds of pro Ukraine protesters swarming of vermon skivers. He's got young family and he wanted to take him for a weekend skiing. Guy can't even go skiing. It's ridiculous. And anyway, so one little factoid that we learn. Michael Goodwin, writing for The New York Post, delivered a pretty bomb show report yesterday that President Zolensky, before he met with the President on Friday, he met with a group of congressional Democrats. He also met with ten US senators and it's his belief that these Democrats sabotage these peace negotiations. And before meeting with the Zolensky before meeting with Trump. Rather, Zolensky met with these anti Trump Democrats who advised him to reject the terms of the mineral deal that the president was offering. According to Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut, just finished the meeting with President Zelensky, he confirmed that the Ukrainian people will not support a fake peace agreement where Putin gets everything he wants and there is no security arrangements for Ukraine. That was phase three, the negotiated settlement. Phase one was the mineral deal that was supposed to happen. That was supposed to be a predetermined outcome. It's the third time Zelensky said he'd do it, and the third time he backed away from it. Case you're counting now. Forty minutes later after this meeting and Zolensky arrives at the White House, he President Trump goes out to meet him, and we all know what happened thereafter. The earlier meeting with Democrats undercuts wild claims that Trump and President van stage in Ambush. I know for a fact that wasn't. This was a predetermined outcome meeting, which happens all the time on the international stage, was supposed to be predetermined they were gonna shake hands and they were gonna, you know, smile, and they're gonna go sign the rare earth mineral deal. The next push was going to be for ceasefire, and Zolensky was supposed to say he would support a ceasefire so they can have a negotiated settlement. That didn't happen. That was a missed opportunity. Scott Bessent revealed Zolensky turned down two earlier opportunities to sign this rare earth mineral deal with the US, and he was given a chance in Kiev by him once in Munich and Secretary of State Mark or Rubio. And anyway, Thescent went all the way to Kiev because he thought it was important the president send him back there, you know, because of the shared economic interest. And they had a private meeting, you know, and at one point they wouldn't even they wouldn't even wake the guy up for a meeting. And he sat there, sat there, sat there, and then finally sent him out of here. And why should he say, but he was supposed to sign it. That was the predetermined outcome or what there was supposed to be. At the end of the meeting, he said I'm not signing this. I said at the end of the meeting, do you want to go out and tell the press? He said, uh, because I don't want to go out and show the Russians that there's daylight between us. And he said, well, I'm going to go out and say I'll sign it in Munich. That didn't happen anyway. So and by the way, if you want to know where the Ukrainian people are, we've got a poll number, you know, out from November. Callup polled the people of Ukraine on whether they want to keep fighting Russia versus ending the war now with the negotiated settlement by a fourteen point whopping majority. The people of Ukraine want the war to end through negotiations. And as far as the American people, Gallup had a plurality of Americans that support a quick end to this Ukrainian war, even if it means Russia gets to keep some of the territory they now occupy, which probably would have been part And I brought this up in my interview with him. You know, you're not going to be a member of NATO. But the President was open to European troops being on Ukrainian soil and the business relationship with the US would be a pretty powerful message. So we're going to find out what happens, Tulsea gabbered. The new DNI director you know, pointed out Zelenski has canceled elections, taken over the media, imprisoned opponents, and shut down churches. This guy not exactly, you know, mister Pope innocent here by the way, I know the Pope is on a ventilator and our prayers are with him and anybody that's sick for that matter. Not fun the White House now, Democrats, he's become He's an arm of the Kremlin. He's a putent puppet. This is the most ridiculous thing ever. Why don't you call him evil and Hitler and Mussolini and Stalin? Because, as the President explained on Friday, okay, I'll follow the idiotic, dopey media's pressure and give in and call Putin names. That's what Joe Biden did for years. How did that work out? And then he ended up funding a proxy war with the US that has cost US hundreds of billions of dollars. You know, Donald Trump's trying to make peace here to save Ukraine from total destruction and to end the death. And maybe maybe Speaker Johnson's right, maybe Zelensky's not up to that job. I don't know. Well, we'll find out soon enough. Well, no, well know, this is a sad story. I mean, I guess now the president until and the President's going to address the name should amid the Ukraine uncertainty. And he really was very he was very short on Friday when he said that he can come back when he wants peace. I don't think that message is going to change. And of course we'll hear a lot more at the State of the Union addressed tomorrow. We are in DC. We do have jd Vance, the Vice President. We'll get a first hand a count from him where he thinks this is all going. Why why he thinks this devolved into what it evolved into? Why did Zelensky act this way? And again, this to me was supposed to be largely ceremonial. It was not. By the way, here's a sad state of affairs. New York Post Gallup poll. Thirty three percent of Democrats survey said they had a favorable view of Israel. Sixty percent said they viewed Israel unfavorably. The first time. Ever, a Gallup survey showed up majority of members of a main US political party having a negative opinion of the Jewish State. I say to anybody, any of the respondents here, what part of murder, rape, kidnapping, torture, beheading did you not understand what happened on our coverer of the seventh The equivalent of forty thousand Americans died in a day. What are you missing here? All right? Quick break from the swamp. Jdvans tonight on Hannity. We'll continue when fake news gives you lies, Hannity supplies the truth. Sean Hannity is on right now, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred ninety four one shown is on number. You want to be a part of the program, as we come to you from the capital, our nation's capital. No, you don't get a point for that. By the way, as we come to you for a nation's capital. We're here. We're going to have Vice President JD. Van's on tonight to talk about his first hand experience on Friday in the Oval Office with President Trump and Zelensky in the showdown that took place, and also my prediction. We'll get to that in a second. I love to cook. I find cooking and relaxing. I have a very specific but simple diet, so now it's pretty easy. And that is basically meat and eggs and occasional fish. That's my diet. That's it. Maybe once in a while somebody will give me a little chicken soup and I'll sip the broth whether I want it or not. But anyway, I love to cook to perfection. And when I would cook occasionally, if I messed up, I would be so mad at myself. I'd be so upset. You know, you cook a juicy steak, you want a burger? I like. I like everything medium are plus. That's how I like it. Whatever you preferred outcome, Now it can be perfect every single time thanks to technology that is very inexpensive, and it's called chef i Q Sense And let me tell you what it is. It's a completely wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates any possibility you can undercook your food, any possibility you can overcook your food, no matter what outcome you want. Maybe you're crazy and you want it well done. Not a good idea. Don't destroy the meat in the flavor bad bad idea, or maybe you like it rare or medium, rare or medium, however you like it, it'll guarantee cooking to perfection. You'll be a master chef. When you have your friends, your family, your neighbors over to eat and you're going to cook them a burger, a chicken, or steak or pork chops or pork ribs or fish. It's going to be perfect. And it's so simple to use, whether you're deep frying it, grilling, roasting, baking, broiling, it'll guarantee your preferred outcome. Now it's like a toothpick, except a little bit thicker, and just put it in your food. Then you open the chef iq app, which is the easiest app in the world to download and use. I did it all by myself, which speaks volumes. You pick your preferred level of dunness and it'll tell you when to turn your meat over and when your meat is done to your preferred level of doneness, and it's perfect every time. It's very inexpensive. Just go to chef iq dot com. Now I'm going to make it more inexpensive if you use my name Hannity at checkout you'll say fifteen percent more chef iq dot com. And I promise you you will love this technology. And your friends and neighbors and co workers and family all think you went to culinary school. It's that good. I find it fascinating that Steak and Shake announced a major changed changed to the Shoestring Fries and they said it's part of the make America Healthy Again movement. And instead of using vegetable oil the healthiest oil, you're much better with olive oil or avocado oil, just healthier anyway. They broke the news. By March first, all locations fries are going to be RFKD. I think that's pretty cool. I am doing something pretty cool. I haven't even told you guys what I'm doing with RFK coming up in the days ahead. It's actually pretty cool and it's different. But I'm not going to tell you. I don't want to tell you this is really a bad radio.
Speaker 2: You know that, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably.
Speaker 3: I love when people say, hey, you know that thinging, Oh, never mind, never mind.
Speaker 2: I was just a kidding. I'm not going to tell you.
Speaker 1: How you done.
Speaker 2: Never mind.
Speaker 1: Glad to see you're back in a good mood.
Speaker 2: I'm always in a good mood.
Speaker 1: That is a false statement, that is fake news. That is true.
Speaker 3: Flowers and sunshine all day long. It's up to you to smell and see it.
Speaker 2: That's your choice, Blair.
Speaker 1: I I you know, there's.
Speaker 2: A reason Blair doesn't have a microphone.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling out the challenge flag and that's five points to me.
Speaker 2: It's under review plus Switzerland.
Speaker 1: So I will tell you this, what do we expect from the State of the Union tomorrow night? And I think you're going to see a President Trump that is championing the very agenda that he ran on. He is going to champion, for the good of this country, the policies that will give us the greatest course correction in the modern error. This is where I keep saying, he has the opportunity to be to be the most transformational, consequential president in the last hundred plus years, if he if he is able to successfully get Republicans, because I'm not I'm assuming Democrats are just going to hate on him, but if he can get for the sake of the American people, the Republican Party to stand true to principles of constitutional order, limited government, greater freedom. If he fulfills his promise to secure our borders and get rid of known terrorists, gang members, cartel members, murderers, rapists, violent criminals, and people that are harming our fellow citizens. That will be a dramatic shift from where we have been the last four years. You know, if he's going to continue to identify tens and tens and tens of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption, that is going to benefit every single American. We ought not be advancing the radical green new leftist deal worldwide and promoting and paying billions of dollars for DEI programs, wokeism, transgenderism, LGBTQ plus while the American people have nearly forty trillion dollars in debt. We're stealing from our children and grandchildren, and we've got to be better stewards of their money and for the sake of our children. Also, we need to bring back law and order and safety and security and eliminate the madness of no bail laws and this insanity of defund and dismantled police, no refund them.
Speaker 2: Who do you think is right in the speech? Who do you think the speech writers are?
Speaker 1: I'm sure Trump does it himself. I bet you ad libs half of it.
Speaker 2: What do you think that he'll hit tomorrow night? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I think everything Like. I think he's gonna hit everything that he's said on the campaign trail. That is my prediction. And I think he's going to give examples and of exactly what it is that he's doing. And I think when he goes directly to the American people, this is gonna be highly viewed tomorrow night. Its gonna be a big deal, and Democrats will do their usual sulk. I mean, we even have an article out today that we have their plans. Rank and file Democrats are shrugging off HACKEM. Jeffries and Chucky Schumer's directive to use the president's address to showcase democratic resistance. Resistance to what Waltz. Voters don't see. Democrats are inviting He's so dumb. He's like the dumbest guy on earth. Jeffries and Schumer want members to attend the speech. Some are not going to intend. You know, it's I want to go in their plaze. I'll take their seat, you could, you know. Chris Murphy said he's leaning against attending because when Trump does it it's not a serious event. Okay. Other lawmakers said they will take their spouses as is common. And you know, nearly a dozen House and Senate Democrats said they are leaning against attending. Or let's see how many Democrats are going to be lined up in the aisle seats for the twelve hours prior to the State of the Union that want to shake his hand and get a selfie with the president. Because that's what happens in spite of their stated, you know, vitriol and hatred of Donald Trump. You know, but look, the there was a great article. Where was this today? I forgot it was Politico today, That's where it was. And it was written by Adam Wrenn and the headline is centrist Democratic group railing against leftist identity politics and purity tests. I mean, this is why people. And he'd be nuts to do this, our friend Steve and I Smith, he'd be nuts. He has no idea what would await him. On the other side of that, I would be forced into a position to have to just.
Speaker 2: Literally, is this a Smith Hannity ticket? Are you guys going to go up against Crockett and Wolves?
Speaker 3: Is that what's happening? Because if it is I want. I'm I'm definitely getting the popcorn.
Speaker 1: Out Smith, Hannity, if it was anything would be Hannay Smith. Get it right.
Speaker 2: You said you don't want to be president. I want to do that.
Speaker 1: I never wanted.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you about Nobody.
Speaker 1: Wants me to be president.
Speaker 2: I think allow people want you to be president.
Speaker 1: No groundswell for Hannity to be president. I'm sure there were better capable people to me, and you know what, I kind of like, have you seen Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 2: I assure you you are better equipped than.
Speaker 1: Every Democrat that they have out there, So I'm not I'm not disputing whether I'm better.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you want to talk about communities within communities, helping communities, I think you could nail it.
Speaker 1: Bro I think, you know, with the passage of time, I could to pull off anything because time is passing and we're all passing through it.
Speaker 3: And then you could take back your time like Maxime Waters.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, boy, you could do it.
Speaker 1: Dozens of Democratic Operatives elected officials gathered a resort off the Potomac last month, and apparently frustration boiled over at the left wing of their party. Democrats quote, have become too obsessed with ideological purity tests and should push back against far left staffers and groups that exert a disproportionate influence on policy and messaging. What are they talking about? That is the entire party, with the exception of maybe maybe Linda's Senator Fetterman. And when it comes to voting, he hasn't shown me enough, you know, enough commitment to really being the moderate he professor to be.
Speaker 2: But he is showing of leg He shows a lot of legs.
Speaker 1: Does wear shorts, And my attitude is you can wear whatever the heck he wants. It's crazy. They gathered in Loudin County and Virginia day and a half of retreat. They plotted their parties come back. They searched for why the party lost in November and what to do about it. One of the key ways to win back the trust of the working class is where it gets interesting, is, they argued, was to reduce the far left influence and infrastructure on the party. Now here's where steven A would miscalculate. Steven A would try to run as a more moderate Democrat. Your Governor Josh Shapiro's probably looking at the Oval office, maybe an attempted run from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Could you not curse at me? It is three thirty.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, thank you. And the problem is for the party is he probably can't get the nomination. Neither can Steven A. If you don't sound like AOC, the odds of you getting the nomination are going to be very low.
Speaker 2: What if he ran as an independent, Well, because.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that, honest, I'm actually fine because that'll put the ticket with the ticket.
Speaker 2: It'll be great.
Speaker 1: They had five pages of takeaways Politico obtained from one of the participants, and not all attendees endorsed each point, by the way, just in case you're interested, and anyway, in the wake of the election loss, it became evident that things that the left were doing and saying hurt Kamala Harris, it says, and down ballot democrats, I say wrong. Well, Kamala Harris stood for and said was as radical as every modern Democrat you know. Taxpayer funded sex change operations of running mate, taxpayer funded college tuition for illegals, gender affirming care for minors without parental consent, as if parents don't have any rights at all, anymore anyway. So and they go on to say one of their comprehensive and sweeping, you know, election loss they centered on the party's disconnect with the working class, weak messaging and communication, no failed policies. They're wrong again on point two and their failure to prioritize economic concerns. Well, they lied to us as a party with abandonment about the borders, about economy, about Joe's cognitive state, why would we trust them now? And over emphasis on identity politics that defines this party. They're not going to eliminate that. And the attachment to unpopular institutions like academia, media, government, bureaucracy, Well they have a chance. Now, what democrat is not screaming constitutional crisis because we're finding hundreds of billions of dollars of waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. You know, if Trump's first term might have energized progressives, it looks like the early signs the second term is going to do the same. In spite of what Politico is saying about this small group of Democrats. Now they say, well, with the selection of Senator Slogan of Michigan to deliver the response to the nation after Donald Trump, Okay, those gathered laid out twenty solutions, embraced patriotism, community, traditional American imagery. They're acknowledging that they don't so what They're going to fake it because it's not real. If it was, patriotism comes out. It is raw, it is natural, it is is unapologetic. You don't need a note from a group of moderates in your party. Let us embrace patriotism and community and traditional imagery that is Americana. I'm like, how stupid are these So let's fake it. Let's act like people would not. Candidates should get out of elite circles and into real communities and go to tailgates and gun shows and local restaurants and churches. Well, they haven't exactly been the biggest supporters of the Second Amendment, and they haven't been the biggest supporters of freedom of religion. And we know the party's position against Israel, and if they go to a church, it's basically solds to the polls, which has been always a big part of the democratic strategy during presidential election years. They need to own the failures of the democratic governance in large cities and commit to improving. Oh decades and decades of failure. That part I agree with. Are they going to admit that their policies on law and order and safety and security and borders and energy are out of touch with where the country is and that lying to the American people and having their allies in the media do the lying for them failed spectacularly too. I don't think so this is all you know what? This is smoke and mirrors. How can we Basically, it should have been a document that says, how do we deceive the American people into believing that we're something that we really are not. That's what the article should have said.