Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast the Thought. Shokef with us PhD, received her degree from the Israel Institute of Technology and Social Organizational Psychology. Is also a full Bride alumni. She was profoundly transformed by a near fatal car crash and simultaneous near death experience. A Drawing from the profound insights of her after life encounter, she infuses the beauty and wisdom gained into her roles as a mother, writer, teacher, and healer. Guiding both of our own family and numerous clients. Doctor Shokef invites parents to rediscover their soul's purpose and shared agreements as well. The name of her new book is called The Promise We Made. Who website is linked up at Coast TOCOASTAM dot com. If hought, welcome doctor, How are you doctor? Are you there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hi there? How are you good?
Speaker 3: Wonderful to be here?
Speaker 2: Great? Well welcome? How are things in Israel these days? We're hearing all kinds of stories.
Speaker 3: Well, I think, if I take a birth's perspective, things are very sad, confusing, more chaos and alignments, and I'm trusting my country and it's beautiful people of all religions and all nationalities to find their hearts again, that we would all together find our hearts again, remember how humanity and make sure that all children, regardless of who they are, weren't to have a roof, have food, have health, have education, and can play around outside safely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our hearts are broken with what we just heard about those twelve children that just got killed. Horrible.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, indeed it's horrible, and it's it's a war that I sometimes feel is led by ancient contracts that need to be resolved and let go of, and that we need to not think of what happened, but think of the now in the future and take responsibility all of us and brings the change, which is very hard when people are grabbing into old paradigms. But I think there are a lot of people from again all nationalities, Israelis, Jewish, Arabs, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Palastines that are holding a vision for a different reality in the Middle East. So I'm holding to that dream and praying for those who and sadly we know personality, we have personal connections that have lost as well, just praying for each one of them to be brave and to choose forward and not revenge as we've been experiencing all sides.
Speaker 2: I mean, the worst that could happen is a full scale war in the Middle East. We all pray that that does not happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's fun do any good. It's not going to take us forward, So yeah, I'm really praying it's not going to happen. And we're focusing on cultivating inner safety, an inner sense of luminous spiritual safety that holds us in our walk and in our lives and do what we can.
Speaker 2: We are friends with Urry Geller. He's a great guy. Do you know him out there?
Speaker 3: Not sure?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think the psychic mystic event spoons with his mind.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, so I've heard of him. I have a friend who works with him. Don't know you personally, good guy.
Speaker 2: All right, tell us about your near fatal car crash. Where did that happen? When did it happen? What happened.
Speaker 3: About a little over thirteen years ago? My daughters were still maybe my twins were thirteen months old and my head older, and that day I brought her to her daycare. My twins stayed home with my mom. It was only day I was working at that time, teaching, and I don't remember a lot from what happened before I took my time. It was a really, really beautiful day, and I have a memory of having a hard time turning left into the main road from the small village where the daycare was. And the next thing was the boom, just the sense of the boom. I don't remember the car coming towards me. I don't remember the actual crash. The other car slipped to the right because it was a wet day, and she tried to turn left and turn in her turn left, she bumped into me. We're actually very good friends now, but that's a different piece of the story. And immediately I was out of my body. But I was out of my body, not floating about the car crash or seeing what was going on. I was far away into UH And I mentioned that I refer to today as the mention of cosmic love. I think that's where we all not necessarily come from, but that we're all passed through. That they mentioned when on our way to Earth and on our way back.
Speaker 2: To our homes and could you see your body a front.
Speaker 3: Now. I didn't see my body. Only later when I came back and I was coming in and out, I could see the car. I could see the fire at the front engine. I could see them taking care of me, not even I didn't even realize it was me, But that came much later, my first experience of just being and in the luminous, shimmering light of love. I didn't see my body. I didn't see the car. I didn't understand or have any awareness that I was injured in a car crash that I left my body where I was. I knew I was somewhere amazing, beautiful, enveloping, accepting I've never I didn't. I didn't have any memory of feeling this way ever in this lifetime. And it was this so it felt like a new place, but it was also somewhere I knew I've visited before, and I know and I think we all do.
Speaker 2: Yees, did you see other beans there?
Speaker 3: Yes? As I was, I was floating in this luminous feather cloud, luminosity, shimmering light. I noticed I was floating forward and that with me there were other beings that were floating forward. And then there were other is that came from the other directions and the others that came from other directions. Some of them had a more humane form. Some of them were really really luminous and long. There was one that was very clearly more of an orb of light than any any human kind of figure that we can think of. And they were floating forward and embracing those that were floating with me or before me, were after me, and it was a beautiful, beautiful to see. It was a loving encounter, like a welcoming group, like a soul group. Guidance, I can assume which who they are, based at what I saw, on what I know now, and they would invelop those who are coming, and then they would float forward with them, And that continuously happened with those that floated with me and floated after me. Only later I realized that these were souls that finished their journey and their journey, and they were going back home. Finished the journey. I mean, they died in this earthly plane, and they were going back home, and they were welcomed by beings, by soul that they would recognize and that would make this return home comfortable. But I wasn't able to float forward with him. There was like this invisible barrier I could not cross, and in the first second, no one was coming towards me, until at some point I noticed one figure floating towards me, which I recognized as my grandfather.
Speaker 2: Was he there to help you?
Speaker 3: He was there for to help me and to guide me. It felt like the energy of my grandfather. That's the recognition, that's the memory I carried. But then later on, as I started to work with the abilities and the dimensions that my ability to travel into other dimensions that opened up in my new desk experience, I realized, I'm meeting this frequency. You know, we recognize energy by frequency. I'm meeting this frequency again and again and again. So sometimes I wonder was it my grandfather or was it my high guidance taking the frequency or the essence or pieces that I would recognize as my grandfather so that I would feel comfortable and trust and allow. And I was taken after a loving encounter and uh, and that uh confirmation that everything was okay and that I'm accepted and everything is just love. An amazing, amazing meeting of connected souls and with a telepathic communication. Because we don't use words for a thought. It's like it's more of a part of art energy exchange. He guided me to a shimmering balcony. It's really really large balcony, white balcony, and we most of the time we stood in the same spot. So I don't know if like Earth moved below us or the fashon he moved above, and I was just guided to see every aspect of humanity that you can think of.
Speaker 2: How long in terms of Earth time do you think you were out of your body?
Speaker 3: So the estimat is around seven minutes based on someone who didn't see the car crash happened, but arrived immediately after that and was standing my buy me until the paramedics came, and he said I was rolling my eyes, barely breathing, that he was sure I was going to leave, and that took about seven seven minutes until I suddenly was able to answer his question. He was asking me whether my babies were in the car with me, because he saw the basis of the clicks and next at the back seat, and he was afraid one of them flew out of the car, so he kept asking and I kept trying to answer him, but he did not hear my answers. Once I came back, I tried to answer him until I suddenly had a few seconds of really strange clarity. Gave him my husband said, no babies were in the car. Gave him my husband's phone number, told him to call him to have him come. We lived very close to the location of the car crash, and I and then I left my body again usual seven minutes. It felt like a few days of seeing Earth and Earth and Earth and the goods and the very very sad aspects of us humans being confused and making really really unaligned choices.
Speaker 2: Did did they take you to the hospital?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, they called in a helicopter to take me to the hospital because I had multiple injuries and I had no chance of getting of making it otherwise because drives with an avalanche would have taken too long.
Speaker 2: As they took you away in the helicopter. Where was your out of body moment at that time? Did you follow the helicopter? Did you go back to your body?
Speaker 3: By the time after the earthly seven minutes in which I was seeing Earth on its elements, my guide, my grandfather, clearly told me it was like a suddenly, Okay, we've seen what you can absorb. That wasn't being said, that's me adding it now. And now he said it's not your time. You have to go back now. And it wasn't a choice giving to me to stay in Thissmas beautiful place, which I'd returned to later in many way, in many other ways. And I fell back into my body. And from that moment I fell back into my body. I was coming in and out. And that's when I had that less than a minute conversation with a man that was standing by me until the paramedics came. And that's what happened during the alic and during my stay in the hospital, in the ice you, I was in an induced comma. I was coming in and out, so I was it was not possible to stay in my body. You know, when we when our soul fills pain and is stressed and it's not safer to be in the body, we fly out. That a part of some of the explanation for some of it out of body experiences. So I was floating in and out, and some of those pieces I saw, like what happened when they evacuated me. But then I was really really strong painkillers and I don't have a lot of memories from when I was in the hospital and in the ICU and the induced comma. I think I was reliving what everything that I saw in those short, perthly minutes, but out of time, beyond time, days of experiencing humanity.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say that you have been back in and out of your body since, then, do you ask to project that will what happened?
Speaker 3: So? At first I would. As I was recovering, I was resting and resting and resting. I wasn't able to do anything, eat, walk nothing. I was like a.
Speaker 2: Baby physically physically, if what was wrong with you with the accident? What happened physically?
Speaker 3: A lot of broken bones all over my body. A lot of internal organs that were wounded needed to be taken out. They had to open a stoma because my intention even testings were a mess that was later close. My jaw was out of place. I couldn't talk for it to eat, I wasn't able to walk, a lot of internal injuries and broken bones, like a multiple injuries. I was injured all over from from head to toe all right.
Speaker 2: Now back to these other experiences.
Speaker 3: What in so I was? I was resting and I think that what in distance. At the beginning were two things. It was really painful to be in my body, so I was getting away from it. And the other thing that induced it was that like a maget that was pulling me back to is this amazing, beautiful space I just visited during the car crash, I was constantly not in control. It was just happening going back there. Sometimes it was just in my mind. Sometimes I felt that actual projection and my body, and I could watch my body and as I as time progressed, I learned to control that. So if I had to go for a medical intervention in the hospital, which I had a lot of, I could lower the pain level by leaving my body or by using that connection. I would really I was focused into that luminous love that I visited, the mention of cosmic love, and I would be there in my energy and I wouldn't feel the pain in my body. And I learned how to control that ability of coming in and out. And then I noticed I mediate healing for others, very small little things, and I decided to study shamanic practices and tramanic tools. Dramanic tools opened the door for shamanic journeying and brought a lot of structure to what I was doing, and traumanic journeying and dramatic journeying. We can journey. We expand our aluminus field without leaving our body, which is amazing. We're present, we expand our aluminus field, and we can tap into those amazing dimensions, so I can go back there as many times as I want to without leaving my body.
Speaker 2: At one point, did you encounter extraterrestrials?
Speaker 3: I think there are two times. First, in my first visit during the near death experiences, not everyone was human. It wasn't just souls that come to visit Earth and dress and take that human form that we know from our lifetime here. There were other beings as well, and I remember watching them and feeling very very comfortable that it's all that's who we are, you know. It's like we see the difference doesn't have any meaning. Where we all come here to a journey on Earth, and regardless of where we come from, it doesn't matter. So that was the first encounter, and a simple one.
Speaker 2: Would you have had many?
Speaker 3: The next one was not I did not meet anyone on the earthly claim, but I have visited many other dimensions and planets during using shamanic journey and using my ability to travel the.
Speaker 2: Osma, And you're still doing.
Speaker 3: It where I met others?
Speaker 2: Are you still doing it?
Speaker 3: If I need to, I do that, Yes, if I'm sent to for a healing for someone mediate healing, I don't do that just for you know, just for exploration or fun. I did do that for a while when I was learning the map of the Cosmos and how to travel and where to travel. But if I need to go somewhere because I'm guided to as part of mediating healings and New York.
Speaker 1: I do listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more