Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. It is Fade. This the Sweet sixteen episode here on well, the week of the twenty fifth. It's the twenty sixth. I think it's the actual day, but it's a Sweet sixteen Elite eight week after an exciting first round of the NCAA tournament. We're sponsored by DraftKings. You know, you go to DraftKings, you do your thing. You get to place wagers on the games. I did drew all weekend. You know, when Kentucky loses, like, what are you gonna do? You know, the only thing left to do is play some wagers. And I was awful for the vast majority of the weekend. But then but then on Saturday, five team money line parlay with North Carolina come on and raise up Arizona, Tennessee in c State and somebody else. I can't remember who the other one was, but I did a five team money line parlay. I think maybe Iowa State hit it and then got right back on track. So the weekend was even. I probably placed thirty wagers and ended up right back where I was when I started. So you're back ready for a new week. I'm not in the same boat as you. My boat is taking on water might be at the bottom of the sea. I started the tournament betting in Mississippi State that first game, and I thought, you know what, we can't win every bet with that. One of the first one that was over in a matter of minutes. Later that night, I lost. I guess four consecutive bets. I had Kentucky to the sweet sixteen, Kentucky to the lead, eight Kentucky to the final, four, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: To the National Championship in Kentuck. Five bets Kentucky to win the championship lost. All of those were all dead with Mississippi State. The sun went down on night one, so I'm still crawling out of a hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lost a lot on that too. That but you know, favorites the day the favorites went like eight to oh boy, was betting all favorites. I really feel like round two is where you separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to game because round one, you know, there's surprises, you get your six eleven, seven tens that are hard, but in round two there's a discrepancy in who's good between round one and round two. And I think if you really like you focus in you hone in you can make it happen. If it wasn't for Baylor, this would have been I'd have had a sunny Sunday money line parley where they had me come and smack Billy right across the head. I would have been so excited. You don't seem very excited about that Billy for.
Speaker 2: A smack on the head now, But it would have been out of happiness, you said along twenty four hours over there. Yeah, you uh set the same scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were. You were producing the John Caliperry will he or won't e? Show last night.
Speaker 3: And I tell you what, heart outs don't care how much millions of dollars you make.
Speaker 1: A year for those of you listening across the country. They just cutkel off in the final sentence. They meaning Billy, Billy got to hit the button. Billy, you got to hit the button that told John cal Perry to shut up. No one's ever been able to do that before, but you no, yep.
Speaker 3: And then I apologized to Tom, and apparently my comments went over the stream, so everybody heard me say, sorry, Tom, Sorry, I didn't hear you.
Speaker 2: Have us back to your money line parlays, I usually do that every year and didn't this year, and this feels like the year.
Speaker 1: Round two is the round two swin to do it. Round two, Round two money. Like I said, I hit a five teamer on Saturday, and I hit four or five on Sunday. Baylor lost and that knocked me out. But you that's the day to the day to do it because I think the discrepancy, in my opinion, like I said, the wheat sheep separates from the chaft, So you had. Yukon looked awesome in round two, Perdue looked awesome. In round two. Houston looked awesome for a while, and then A and M made that comeback. Tennessee looked awesome. Like I kind of feel like the team teams that really have a chance to win the national championship, they all North Carolina. They all kind of shifted into a higher gear in round two. My five teams were the four one seeds in Tennessee. I still feel good about that. I'm a little worried I left out Iowa State, but otherwise I feel good about it.
Speaker 2: I would say it ad a strong finish and I think there really is something too in that second weekend. Once teams just get that one out of the way, shake off those nerves a little bit, see one go in, get one win, even if you were a heavy favorite. I think that's when you start to see the as you call it, wheat and chaff in this scenario. That's where their second round they play really well, which is why not to stay Kentucky centric. I thought, if they could get past Oakland, maybe just shake that stuff off in Kentucky could have been one of those dominant teams. But you see what happens when you don't play well in that round one.
Speaker 1: You could have shaken it.
Speaker 2: Off, shake it off, to shake off those l's.
Speaker 1: So I know I started. So we picked every game against the spread in the first round last week. I know I started zero to four and I thought to myself, this is going to be bad. When I asked Billy what the final numbers are because we didn't get to pick the second round games. So I'm hesitant to ask Billy how we did last week because I feel like it's not going to be good and we haven't talked about it. So Billy, first of all, let's do Drew first. How did Drew do last week?
Speaker 3: Drew when a very healthy nineteen of thirty two when it comes to the.
Speaker 1: Round the nineteen and thirty. That's very good. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I wish what I was putting my money on lined up with what I picked here.
Speaker 1: But I was six units. As the kids would say, good for you, Thank you? All right? Now, how did I do? Matt?
Speaker 3: You were twelve of thirty two in this instance, twelve and twenty.
Speaker 1: You want to redo those, you want to add them again? I feel like you might have missed a couple.
Speaker 3: I mean, we can go through the list.
Speaker 1: Because I made more money than Drew in real life, I don't think you could have.
Speaker 2: Most of my money was on Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Read me a couple of the losses and I'll see if you got it right for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you lost Mississippi State.
Speaker 1: Well, no, give me the ones Drew got right that I got wrong, because I want to.
Speaker 3: Make sure you took Akron over Creighton. Don't remember that you took Nevada over Dayton. Did you took Saint Peter's a plus twenty one and a half? Why did it against Tennessee?
Speaker 1: Why did I take Saint Peter's plus twenty one and a half.
Speaker 2: That was a tough one. Tennessee feels like a team that's gonna, you know, run up the score on on those teams then fizzle out.
Speaker 1: It was a dumb decision. What's the next one. I think you got one of these wrong.
Speaker 3: N C State got you. You took Texas Tech. I took Texas Tech to cover minus five.
Speaker 2: You also practicing in front of us when you made the pick. I think that's why you.
Speaker 3: Had Auburn over Yale.
Speaker 2: And really it's not your fault.
Speaker 1: It's over Yale that one. That's should I knew that one. Okay.
Speaker 3: You took Nebraska over in A A and M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they were going to win their first.
Speaker 3: You took Charleston over Bama, and you took Wisconsin over JMU.
Speaker 1: Why did I do that? I put JMU in my bracket.
Speaker 2: I should have talked to you. Way too much emphasis on the proximity of the media cruise to their games. You're really worried about media teams the last round, Ducaine, you had no faith in them. I know you didn't think they could even get to the game. They were so busy with responsibilities.
Speaker 1: All right, So twelve or thirty two, I mean that's objectively, I mean it's good it's not faith. It's not but it's not. It's not like listen to the podcast and you're gonna follow the picks. Good. But you know what the second round, which we didn't air, I didn't really what we did. Did you do this in the shower? Well, I mean I do it. I did it in my head. I was like, oh, going to pick this one, and those were I think fourteen and two. So go ahead, I'm gonna do like Trump and his golf tournament. Go ahead and award me the winner of the second round. Okay, Drew gets the winner of the first round. I did zero's. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know we were doing an imaginary episode, so I did not make any second round picks in my head. Yeah, that's good. Fourteen and two? What were your two losses were?
Speaker 1: Baylor and uh actually fifteen to one? Wow?
Speaker 2: What a what a round? Two?
Speaker 1: Over here? Actually, let me look, because you know I want to be objective, let's look here. Yeah, I had Arizona, I had Gonzaga. I had North Carolina, I had Iowa State, I had NC State. This is on record. I had Tennessee, I had Illinois. I don't think I would have gotten Creighton. So let's say seven and one Saturday. I'm being generous. Okay, all right, now, let's go to Sunday. Uh, Colorado covered. I would have bet Colorado covered. I think I'm good with that. Purdue, yes, Duke, Yes, Clemson I got wrong, Alabama yes, Yukon Yes, A and M. I actually bet for real to cover and they did.
Speaker 2: You had the first round though, so how'd you have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, have to bet again? So yeah, I think fourteen and two is objectively what I had. That lost episode. It would have made a lot of money for people. It's a shame.
Speaker 2: It's just out there floating around with Easter Bunny.
Speaker 1: You know. Look, here's the thing. Got back Friday. We got back Friday. I did the episode by myself in the house.
Speaker 2: I just think I was just pretty much that whole time. We could have done an episode.
Speaker 1: I know, I just forgot to hit record.
Speaker 2: Okay that happened. Listen did did Billy call us a state in this dream?
Speaker 3: What else did we talk about? How did you record and then get it?
Speaker 1: Well that was a problem. I tried to record on my phone. Oh yeah, and I accidentally I didn't hit south.
Speaker 2: Look, there's gonna call you a liar, So I guess I'm down fourteen zero for me.
Speaker 1: So if I was twelve and twenty and then I went fourteen and two, I think I'm twenty six twenty two, it's pretty good. Pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think I'm still winning percentage for myself.
Speaker 1: Well, what you don't remember? You went say? I also recorded what you would have picked.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta find this episode. Did you rank any Ernest.
Speaker 1: P worrel movies? I did not. As we're about to record this, Richard Patino, as we has emerged as the favorite for the Louisville job. I think Louisville just does what they do for comedy. I just want to on the national level, help you understand what happened yesterday The Louisville color radio announcer came out and said that the coach of Indiana State told him that the coach of Michigan got death threats when he was almost going to be the Louisville coach. And then later that day the Louisville Color play color guy said, maybe it was me that said that, not the Indiana State coach. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I mean, who really cares? Who said death threats? Could have been his, matter could have been him, It could have been me.
Speaker 1: I could have been mad on.
Speaker 2: The podcast week Who knows that's what it was.
Speaker 4: I just I love that that would be the equivalent of like me, you know, going up to say I don't know John Calperry and going and we have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Now come on the air and go. John Calperry told me that Danny Hurley is a communist sympathizer and that might make news. And then when they asked me about it, go, well, it might have been me that said that happened to to caliper I'm not sure, looked furious and told me not to say that. Let's not get into the details of who said what when I mean only Louisville. And then the next day they're contemplating hiring a person whose father, just fo five years ago sued the same school for forty million dollars.
Speaker 2: It's brilliant. They only exist for like to entertain me in my brain and not on the basketball. It's on things like this, and they they just keep getting better and better. When I think they've run out of things that we find hilarious and can mock on our radio show and blog about they do things like hire Richard Patino. Does this mean Rick will come back and hang out? I mean, will he be in the YOUM Center again once he retires? Just is he just gonna be around Louisville.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Someone close to the program just told me. Now I remember Jody Dimling is reporting he's the favorite, and Jody Dimlin is very close to the program. Someone else, who doesn't want me to say, who's also very close to the program, told me there's no way in hell Rick Patino would let his son.
Speaker 2: I thought it was pretty still nasty there between Rick and the old school.
Speaker 1: So I love it, impe Rick Patino doesn't want him to do it. Richard does it anyway, and then they get in a fun that would be the only way it would make it better.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, it felt like Dusty May was to pick just a little bitgre that was death fake death threats ago and now they're down to to Richard Patino.
Speaker 1: I was talking, I was talking to Rick Patino on my Round two podcast, Now that makes sense, and he said he didn't want Richard to take the job. Or maybe it was me. I can't I can't remember who said it. We gotta find this episode. We do, all right, so we're gonna go to Sweet sixteen. There are eight games, so not as many games, so we get to really dive into them in detail. But I also don't want to cheat our listeners of knowledge. So the n I T is also going on. So I'm gonna throw you a little curveball.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start with the n I T.
Speaker 1: Start with the n I T, and we will begin with the games tonight. Now by the time you listen this, it may be these games are probably over, so you'll know whether or not we continued our hot streak. Now we'll start with the quarterfinal matchup in Columbus, the Georgia Bulldogs against the Ohio State Buckeyes. This is not an NFL playoff game or excuse me, college football playoff game. This is a college basketball in it game, and Ohio State is an eight and a half point favorite. Ohio State are they being coached by their new coach Keebler like the Elves, that is his name? I think no, Well he goes by goes Okay, sure, Deebler. Is he coaching the team or they have something?
Speaker 2: I mean, I am not certain you.
Speaker 1: Remember Deebler played on that team that played US in twenty eleven. Like he's not that old, he's got to be like young young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where did you say the spread was that?
Speaker 1: I thought that was high eight and a half, So you got to take Georgia right, eight and a half.
Speaker 2: I was really ready to pounce on Ohio State, but I thought that numbered be a little tighter. I will go with the Georgia Bulldogs. Even though the SEC has been absolutely embarrassing in the postseason. It's making me question what we know about the SEC at all. But I think Georgia at least keeps you with an eight and a half here, I'll take THEE.
Speaker 1: I generally have a rule you do not give Georgia more than five points on the road in the NAT. Georgia, by the way, is on the brochure every year for the NAT they've played in the n I I want to say thirteen the last fourteen years they are always in the N and so exactly they know what this is like.
Speaker 2: Their hotels have been booked for a year. Oio State thought they'd be in the other one.
Speaker 1: So they already had their hotels in Columbus. I've been to Columbus. We ate right outside of Columbus the other day two days ago. That's gonna matter. Good job. So I'm gonna take Georgia as well to cover. So we're on the same side on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, numbers too high.
Speaker 1: Then tonight, nine o'clock Eastern tear a Hote Indiana. The Cincinnati Bearcats are going to play Cream Abdul Jabbar in the Indiana State Sycamores. Indiana State's a three and a half point favorite. What do he got There's.
Speaker 2: No way I don't care what the number is that I would be on the wrong side of Cream Abdul Jabbar. Make it twenty and a half. I'm believing in him. He's the last part of March that I can still look at and smile. I can't look at the Sweet sixteen and then stall play tournament. I'm still mad at that tournament. But Cream Abdul Jabbar in the n IT, I can still find some happiness in basketball there and I will be rooting for him to cover that Spritain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to take Indiana State obviously because of Cream and Robbie of Elyp. But I've found myself probably in the last few weeks. I've said the word cream more than I've ever said in my life because of him. And it's kind of like in the sense that it's a gross word. I mean it is cream, cream, not kareem, just cream. I'm trying to think what was the moment it became a gross word, and I think it was the Prince song. Okay, right, I want you to, sometime in your spare time go back and watch Prince's video Cream. Do you remember it? I do?
Speaker 2: And you're associating that with.
Speaker 1: Well, I know what I'm saying. It is the most sexual video that ever played at my house in Middlesbrough, And if you go back and watch it, it's kind of crazy that that it was played on television and that children sang that song. There's a lot of women in it, there's a lot well I mean, I don't need to tell you. You can go.
Speaker 2: Watch it watching it that's Prince.
Speaker 1: But like the fact that in nineteen ninety one or whatever they played that song like during TRL while kids were coming home from school, and that video where Prince is like at his most sexual, isn't that sort of weird?
Speaker 2: U When you bring up the part that I was watching it after school. I never considered it like that because I would I'd throw my backpack down, get on the couch, watch music videos and that might be the first one on the screen that that's a little weird, But I mean, Prince is gonna Prince. I mean that was a Prince video.
Speaker 1: The Diamonds and Pearls album in general has a lot going on. I mean there's the song Diamonds and Pearls, which is a beautiful song, but there's also get off, let a woman be a woman and a man be a man. There's a lot happening on that album, don't you think. I feel like when people talk about Prince, they leave that album out.
Speaker 2: But I also came up with an era of b et uncut and like the Nelly Tip Drove video. So Prince, you're a little younger though Prince was pretty I understand that, but.
Speaker 1: Like in nineteen ninety one, I had not seen on Basic Cable anything quite like that. And then soon after that, Errol Smith comes out with the Sweet Emotion videos like the Moment or No, what was the what was the Elvis hips? What's he do with those hips? The Sweet Emotion video where it's like a sex call in line and then that you also had the Alicia Silverstone What is that? What was that? That's when she became a star from that video. So it's just a lot for me to process in eighth grade when I looked like cream abdul Jabbar to make to come full circles, all of those reasons I pick in Indiana state to cover.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for secous on that trip. I enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: UNLV at Seaton Hall. Seaton Hall's a four and a half pointment. You know, if he's got to come all the way across the country to where is Seaton Hall? What town is?
Speaker 2: I don't know? It's up there?
Speaker 1: Is it in? Is it in Trenton? Let's see to go Newark, Newark, Trenton. It's in a place in New Jersey? Uh, what do you got?
Speaker 2: What was the spread?
Speaker 3: South Orange, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not a nice place.
Speaker 3: What do you know about South Orange?
Speaker 1: You drive through it on your way to New York and it feels like it's one big chemical factory. It is. I'm not trying to be rude, that's just what it looks like. Who you got what was.
Speaker 2: My r spread?
Speaker 1: Here? At four and a half I know very well.
Speaker 2: I guess I know, unlv' I'm gonna make up drama that doesn't exist. But I keep seeing Shaheen Holloway's name popping up places. It's a four and a half point favorite here. Even though I have no idea what is going on with them, I'll say he's distracted and UNLV covers. I feel like I watched ulvs loaded with just familiar names.
Speaker 1: I feel like I watched though they had an n I T game at home and a lot of people were there, and I feel like people were into it, and a lot of the n I T is whether or not you care. I feel like they've shown they cared, so give me, give me seating Hall wasn't.
Speaker 2: It UNLV though at the fade this at the SEC we learned their coach. I mean that was a big deal for us, Kevin Krueger. Are you are you turning on Kevin Kruger? He's out done with him? Okay taking seat and Hall to cover.
Speaker 1: Finally, the Ribs last n I T game VCU and Utah again going a long way away. Why didn't they just have VCU play Seaton Hall in Utah play UNLV. Utah is a six and a half point favorite.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've never done a show and not sided with Utah. Even the Mormons think we're two Mormon on this podcast sometimes.
Speaker 1: So here's what happened though, by you laid an egg in the NCAA tournament. I think I've learned something that we need to remember for the future. March is not Mormon time.
Speaker 2: They were good football.
Speaker 1: Here's the reason why they are about to go on their journeys. You know they're two or I think they. I think they leave in April to when they go on there? What are they? What are they commissions? What are you laughing at? Just so absurd.
Speaker 2: We always get so off tracked trying to talk about these games.
Speaker 1: They I'm telling you, I think Mormons go on their missions in April that way, like they're accustomed to a place by the summer. Okay, So because of that, they're going to be distracted because you you I mean, you know they get a draw, That's true, they get a draw like they go to So my uncle told me that when the Vietnam War happened, they had a draft on television and I've thought of this a lot, and on television they were like if you were born between X date they drew out of a hat. An next day you have to go to Vietnam. I want to see a documentary about that. Can you remember sitting there watching and decide if you have Like that's crazy and nervous. They do that with the Mormons, except it's not on TV. They're like, you drew and you can end up anywhere. You can end up in Sweden, you can end up in Nairobi, you can end up in New Zealand, and you can go or you can end up in Pittsburgh, And if you think about it, that's gonna be very stressful. That probably doesn't affect the players, no affect the fans. So I'm taking VC. You know, I'm gonna keep riding with you. Tom.
Speaker 2: Okay, they heard us in the last round. And you make a great case. If this had been a road game where they're ready to travel wherever and plant roots and set up shop, I would think they'd be going into Virginia and on the building. But it's at home. So wait, I'm already turning on my own argument here. Yeah, they're good to go. We're going to.
Speaker 1: Like if I told you next week, for the next two years, of your life you have to go, and it could be anywhere in the world. Wouldn't that be wild?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It reminds me of if you're in the military or like an air force base.
Speaker 1: But in the military, you know like there's only a handful of choices, like we're not gonna invade Italy or Lincoln, Nebraska. Yeah, so you know, like it could be a handful of countries. But with the Mormons, it could be anywhere. You said Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Well, I mean someone is assigned to Lexington, right, who makes that decision?
Speaker 5: Just it's one guy, just like the Australian punter guy. He just places people everywhere. This is his whole year and he just goes. You know what, you look like the kind of guy that goes.
Speaker 1: To Turkmenistad or up there by the way. All of this information I got in the Book of Mormon Musical and I'm not sure that it was a documentary.
Speaker 2: I have a book of Mormon story. While we're on it, I went to buy a ticket, was taking uh, taking the wife. We had never even been to a Broadway play before. Figured they were sold out, but I thought we'd shoot our shot. They said, we have two standing tickets, and we stood for three and a half hours and at one point, at one point I crouched just a small stretch and he tapped me on the back and said, stand now. They were close. We were very It was a great spot. But you aren't allowed, Tosh.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh it was painful. But I saw I stood how long it is? Three out whatever it was, stood the whole time and you couldn't even like twist your back a little bit. You had to like be upright. Well, it was a good spot to stand.
Speaker 1: There have been some famous people in that so like the one guy Josh uheh. I don't want to get it wrong, Gondleman, Gaffleman, he's been in it.
Speaker 2: It's just Josh kat or no whatever.
Speaker 1: It's kind of chubby game with guy. He was the first dude in it. Then I think I want to say Josh gadd I think the boyfriend on the Show Girls. Do you know what I'm talking about? Negative, I think he was the first one in it. And then the King, the dude on Saturday Night Live tearing Killiam, he was in it too.
Speaker 2: The Jonathan Groff that played the King George. He was in a bunch of things.
Speaker 1: What was the guy that was the with Josh Gadd? He is the dude. I know you've.
Speaker 2: Said I'm doing Hamilton with the King George. I'm switching plays already. What am I talking about?
Speaker 1: You've heard of two plays?
Speaker 2: I keep saying, King George. You look at me.
Speaker 1: Ch was with Josh Gadd in the very first one of the Book of Mormon. And see what his name is. He was I think in the show Girls, and everyone would know his face anyway.
Speaker 2: So with that, you took v and I took Utah, all right? While Billy's looking this up, and I recommend the standing only tickets. Yeah, I've seen the book more than three times, three different casts.
Speaker 1: Always good. Clemson in Arizona Thursday night, West Region LA seven o'clock. Arizona is a seven and a half point favorite. The ACC has been really, really good so far in the tournament. They have only have one loss, and that was Virginia. Who you got.
Speaker 2: I'm still taking Arizona seven and a half. Yeah, I have Arizona in my final four out of that region. I'm kind of banking on that since everything else has gone south for me. I'm I'm I still have a final four. That's intact. So I will take take them with a win here, gokay, leb bluff, I'm gonna take air and Cover. I'm gonna take Arizona as well. I'm hesitant, but I'm going to because i think they're playing close to home. I don't think Clemson will travel. And your point about the AEC is very oh though they've been shockingly shockingly good. I mean four teams in the sweet sixteen. I mean n C State's not even supposed to be there eight to.
Speaker 1: One in the tournament as a whole. But with that said, I'll take Arizona.
Speaker 3: I had the original cast here, some of the some of the.
Speaker 1: Names, Josh Gadden, who's the second one?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a there's a lot here. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Give me to get the main guy.
Speaker 3: Lewis Kleil, Scott Barnhard.
Speaker 1: You're just saying names. I'm talking about the juston Bohan, You're you're just saying names. The the original duo. I got to teach you how to google. The original duo in Book of Mormon is Josh Gadden Andrew Reynolds. All right, now look up Andrew he.
Speaker 3: Was next time I list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah that guy, yes, yes he was. That was the first guy, and then he was replaced by the Terran dude that's in Saturday night. There we go, all right, back to what I was saying one day, Billy will be good at googling. Second game, San Diego State Yukon rematch the National Championship. Yukon eleven half point favor.
Speaker 2: I just I feel like Yukon's gonna kill them. What did they win by? Like fourteen? In the next I know San Diego State got within five ish at one point, but I just I think this is most of the game. Yeah, this San Diego. I mean there's a different rosters, but I just feel like Yukon's gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: How about this being a rematch the National Championship and it's these two teams, Like, give San Diego State a lot of credit. They lost like everybody, and they're right back here again.
Speaker 2: One thing to consider, I was just reading this earlier. They almost went straight from Spokane to Boston. Their travels so bad, like they got in they had they played the late Sunday night game and Washington went back to San Diego and are now going to Boston. They're giving us all somewhere. It's the most travel anyone's had to do for sweet sixteen. I don't know how much people count for that, but I count they are. They are moving about the country. Sleep is very important, exactly.
Speaker 1: You need your you need your rest.
Speaker 4: You. Oh.
Speaker 2: Their coach said they had to make the decision to even go back home at all.
Speaker 1: Are you dying your beard?
Speaker 2: My dying? My beard knows it?
Speaker 1: Well, no, you used to. I feel like have a lot of gray spots.
Speaker 2: Dude, you know, oh light, it's getting very gray. I didn't get carted one time in Nashville, and every time they just pointed at my chin.
Speaker 1: There's nothing worse than walking in with somebody who gets carded and then you don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, it happened a lot. I can't believe you don't see them.
Speaker 1: They're bad getting white Now mine grows in so white, and I hate it. And I thought about the just for men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get a little. It gets a little like when people die their hair and act like they don't. It's a little obvious, right.
Speaker 1: Like a rupe Patino.
Speaker 2: Well, that one went from black to silver to red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: When somebody in the No, no, of course signing.
Speaker 1: What you mean, do you think it's more embarrassing to dye your hair or to have hair plugs?
Speaker 2: I don't think either embarrassing if you're not trying to conceal it and neck like you didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you think if you just come out and go I got hair plugs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, check out these hair I mean, don't just walk around hey, hey, hey, stranger. I don't know what you thinking. This is natural. You know, everyone how to act like they you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, like like John Cena got it. You know, when John Cena came back to wrestling, he had a bald spot, and now he doesn't. Do you think he should be required in all interviews to say, look, by the way I covered up my bald spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it's weird. I mean, you don't wear a sign or like put a sign in your yard. But all right, so what about two pays? Those are the most obvious.
Speaker 1: What's say, you're like Bill's self and you can get it to where it looks good.
Speaker 2: His is magical. I don't even know if his is a two pay it is I think he went into the future and had a procedure we haven't even discovered yet.
Speaker 1: There was a coach at the sweet sixteen, the Kentucky High School Sweet sixteen, that I think had the worst two pay I've seen in public in a long long time. And I hesitate to call him, but you take his picture. I mean, no, I'm not like but Ryan tweeted it out twice. He tweeted it out twice. It is. I can't I can't even describe it, and I don't want to, like say who it is, but it's easy to Finn. And my thought is when it's that obvious, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, that is like look at that. I mean, like, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: One. Why if it's like like that, I mean, you and I we're not gonna say who. Don't say who. There's a famous basketball reporter who it's it's bad. It's it's bad. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes they look like someone's literally just holding a mop up behind them and they put their head up in it. That's when it's bad.
Speaker 1: But do you think it fools some people?
Speaker 2: No, not the bad ones, the real bad ones, like the one Billy just showed that's not fooling anyone.
Speaker 3: Remember, like Brian or a Lacker got hair plugs or something like that, But he was bald for so long.
Speaker 1: That, I mean, he was completely bald and then he got it.
Speaker 3: That's a bad look, I think you do. Yeah, just embrace it.
Speaker 1: But like, what's wrong with one that look better?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not who you are?
Speaker 1: So you're no, it is because you got plucks.
Speaker 3: No, it's artificially put in the billy's going the other way?
Speaker 1: Are you against breast implants? There artificial?
Speaker 3: No, not against breast So what.
Speaker 1: Is the difference between a breast and plant and a hair plug?
Speaker 3: His personal preference.
Speaker 1: And then we know what you like. I feel like like you would never say that a woman should be embarrassed for having breasting plants if they look good.
Speaker 3: But Brian was known for being bald, like that was his thing.
Speaker 1: What about Jason Alexander. Jason Alexander has more hair now than he did on Seinfeld? Is that all right? Uh?
Speaker 3: I mean naturally if he grew it then yeah. But I mean if.
Speaker 1: Ryan Ryan has hair plugs rocks him and he looks better.
Speaker 3: I think that he should embrace whatever.
Speaker 2: He has so you are ten years younger.
Speaker 1: So what do you didn't do one day when an endorser comes to you and says, Billy will give you hair plugs and ten thousand dollars if you'll endorse it. You're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not losing this this hair.
Speaker 2: Oh he doesn't know, does he?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute?
Speaker 2: You're older.
Speaker 1: Take in the view that you're not going what's your age? Wow? Well there was a time that I had hair as thick as yours, and mine's not as thick. And Ryan, well, Ryan never had hair as thick as minded yours was, but Channon used to have a lot thicker hair. I have friends who are who like it could happen to you. You don't know what cocky.
Speaker 2: You don't know what that temple has in store for you next couple decades.
Speaker 1: And if you get caught listen, I'm not gonna gloat, but you got cocky there, Bill.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to get hair plugs.
Speaker 2: Let's see the take off the hat. Let's see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty good. You don't have any signs of.
Speaker 3: This is short.
Speaker 1: You do have good hair. It's the thing you it's the thing you do best. In life.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: This is a different fade. This we're doing well on hair talk micovers and if anyone out there does their hair, has hair plugs, it's okay. Just be open about it.
Speaker 1: Just tell people everywhere you meet, Yukon we're taking.
Speaker 2: That's what we were talking about. Oh yeah, I already did. I think Yukon. I just think it's meant for them to whop them again.
Speaker 1: Alabama in North Carolina, great Gate. North Caron is a three and a half point favorite. I like North Carolina. Bit give me North Carolina is my Thursday tippy two victory of the week.
Speaker 2: I'll take Alabama. I think North Carolina.
Speaker 1: You're taking North Carolina. I made this my pick of the week, and you're taking Alabama.
Speaker 2: I heard you just say it. I'm taking Alabama.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think they can keep it. I still think North Carolina wins, but I can see this one going down the wire. Part of it is I was in Atlanta when Kentucky played un C and I saw what happened when a team can get up and running and get hot against them. So I don't know that Alabama will win, but I will take the free points. And what I think is a close game.
Speaker 1: All right, we should place a bet on this.
Speaker 3: Mea he was nineteen and thirty two less.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't want to. This is your one hundred percent confidence in my just next one on my sheet?
Speaker 1: Okay, see sorry, so you're not confident, Well, I would say bet me because this is my Do you have a confident one this week?
Speaker 2: I could pick one that wouldn't be the one I think?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm taking North Carolina and I love it. It's my pick of the week. Illinois, Iowa State. Iowa State's a one and a half point favorite. My parlay guarantee is Iowa State North Carolina. I love Iowa stating this one. I think. I think Illinois is playing well but slightly overrated. I love Iowa State. They're a one and a half point favorite. I'm probably going to place a significant wager on a parlay with those two teams because I like Iowa State a line.
Speaker 2: I filled out two brackets. Both of them have Iowa State advancing past this round, even in the the final four. So if you're telling me it only lay in one and a half to advance, I will take Iowa. I was beating Yukon In one of my brackets, I have Iowa State in the National Championship losing to Purdue, so I will certainly take them a minus one to half. Although Illinois has been on fire, I don't know how many they've won in a row, but they've got a very good offense and very good guard play. So it's not a given by any means, but I will side with the Iowa State because they were hot in the tournament. Fred Hoiberg, Yep, is he still there?
Speaker 1: I think? Is he not?
Speaker 2: No, he's in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: They've got Holtzenburger.
Speaker 2: Great young coach that probably won't be there too much longer. I thought you meant he was just going to be there cheering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think I was on part of my take Billy, and uh, they asked me. They were like, well, what if TJ. Holzenberger was the coach for Kentucky next year? And I didn't know who that was.
Speaker 3: Just laughed it off.
Speaker 1: Well, but you're on a national podcast, and you know, with them, I didn't know if they were like just making a joke.
Speaker 2: Because they try to walk people into that stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, they might, they might. That might be a guy that works at barstool, you know what I mean, Like, I don't know who works at Barstool outside of like four people. So TJ. Holzenberger sounds like the kind of name that would just work at barstool and they'd call him Holtzy or something. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think even Big Kat said it's a wrestler when they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said he did. He said TJ. Holzenberger looks like a wrestler. So I'm like, oh, that's probably Holtzy that's on their live streams or something, and I go, oh, yeah, I don't know, not the guy freaking I want somebody that wins. And then only afterwards that I realized he was an actual coach for a good team.
Speaker 2: On a lot of people's lists if they could get them.
Speaker 1: So, if you go back and listen to my every with part of my take, if you hear me being a little hesitant, it's because I didn't know who t J. Holtzenberger was, and I genuinely thought he worked at Barstool, and I thought I thought they were trying to trick me.
Speaker 2: You know, it'd be an interesting hire because I know like five.
Speaker 1: People that work at Barstill, you got Portnoy, Big cat pft really fat.
Speaker 3: Guy Frank Frank the tank.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then the dude we met at uh uh at the Breeders Cup Jersey jer Jerry. I don't know anybody else on And what's the guy that's always on my TikTok.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need more than that.
Speaker 1: He's he always puts his face on there, and he's he's funny. He's always on my TikTok.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, and Jack, but there's a new Ski Noil and like, is it Jack Mac, Jase Mac?
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the people I know. And then the floating head guys you still have the call he daddy.
Speaker 3: No, she's she does her own thing, okay, not with Barcelona, but she still exists.
Speaker 2: Right still very well.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Cooper Alexandre.
Speaker 1: And then there's a guy who I don't know, but isn't there like a KFC. Yes, Oh, and Brandon Walker. I know Brandon Walker hosted, He's hosted KSR. I know, But my point is I thought T. J. Hildt worked at Barstool.
Speaker 2: He was just part of the team over there.
Speaker 1: N c's We Go to Friday n C State Marquette. Marquette is a six and a half point favorite. N C State's run has been unbelievable. Five games in the a SEC Tournament, two games in the NCAA Tournament, and they tend to win by significant margins. And here they are getting six and a half. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take Marquette, but I know I'm going up against a team that just keeps proving people wrong. I didn't think NC State would have much left after the ACC tournament either, and here they are. The Marquette's looking pretty dang good. So I'm gonna take them, but I would not be shocked to vinc State just does it again. They've been pretty magical. I'm staying away from this game completely.
Speaker 1: I would not bet this game because I have no idea what's gonna happen. I do think the Big East has been strong, so is the ACC. But if you go look at history, eleven seeds that get to the sweet sixteen have a pretty poor record. Once they get there, teams get another week to prepare. Marquette runs a lot. I'm not sure that that's gonna be great for DJ Burns. So I'm gonna go with you and go with Marquette, but I don't I'm not confident about it.
Speaker 2: Did you see them bring these Sunday out to DJ Burns in his postgame interview?
Speaker 1: That was really offensive?
Speaker 2: And did I granted, I don't think they think I even had sound on. I just saw them and the man of Sunday. Did they do that for everyone else? I hope they did.
Speaker 1: I don't get offended like I mean, I literally like, I don't get offended like I get that people that are like overweight. I guess I even said that about the first of all. Shout out to the frank guy. How much weight he's lost? Yeah, doesn't he walk all the time? And he seems like shout out to him. He seems like a good dude. So shout out to that guy. But I can't believe you would give a guy a Sunday when it's over like he.
Speaker 2: Like he He did not seem to like it. He looked at it like what is this? And then he immediately walked overhanded to someone in the crowd that Billy.
Speaker 3: I did not did not see it.
Speaker 1: After the game was over, they just gave him a Sunday. Like the reason I think just because he's like Chubby is he's bigger. Yeah, I think that's why they did it. They want why else would they do it?
Speaker 3: Get video of him eating the ice cream.
Speaker 1: I think they thought it was funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a little poor form if you ask me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not like, I don't tend to get a fit, but that's kind of offensive, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Unless there's like a story I'm missing where he has like a celbratory ice cream something that went on that I don't know about. But if they're just like, oh.
Speaker 1: No, maybe if he likes if it's known, then he celebrates a Sunday every day at it. It's just like, hey, chuvy guy, here's some ice cream. Like they that was kind of rude, don't and he just.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he just walks over hands it to someone like I don't want this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Gonzaga Purdue. Purdue's a five and a half point favorite.
Speaker 2: Gonzaga was kind of my early team I liked for the tournament. I even bet them making the Sweet sixteen. I'm so conflicted on Purdue. I mean, in one bracket I sinning the championship, but it looks yeah, and in the back of my mind, I'm thinking it's Purdue I'll trust him here, but this is one like I just said with Marquette in C State. No, there's not really an outcome that will surprise me because Gonzaga has seemed to fund it at the right time as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean not. I feel like I feel like the good thing for Purdue is they're in a bracket full of teams that play the way they do, which is good for them, right, including Gonzaga. Gonzaga is not super athletic, So I'm gonna take Purdue. I feel like I've picked all favorites. Maybe I have, you have well, but I mean the favorites have done so well so far.
Speaker 2: These for the most part, have been fairly small numbers too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I feel like maybe taking all favorites again. I mean, I feel like I'm taking Perdue because I don't see Gonzaga beating them, and if you're gonna it's only five and a half. I think I'm gonna take Purdue.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'll take Purdue.
Speaker 1: Also, while we're waiting, the thrill and excitement of March Mania is here in draft King Sportsbook, which is one of America's top rated sportsbook apps, is giving new customers that five bucks turn it into one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. We've given you the lines we just said perdue five and a half. You can get that on Draftking Sportsbook. Just download the app. Use the code fade when you bet five dollars, they'll give you one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets with the code fate. The crown is yours with DraftKings. If you have a gaming problem called one hundred gamer in West Virginia, visit one eight www dot one hundred, gamber dot net, New York call eight seven seven eight, open wire text hoping why four six seven three six nine and Connecticut helps available for problem gamling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort YEP twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus fens expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue and ce dkang dot com slash b ball for eligibility, deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources. Just before we tape this podcast, I had to be a forty minute zoom session to become the voice of the DK Horse app.
Speaker 2: We've recorded a lot of ads for lots of places. This sounds like it had a lot.
Speaker 1: Of forty piece forty minutes long, six different people on zoom, all with suggestions on how to do it.
Speaker 2: In past ads for whatever you've done, have you ever had more than two people involved.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I've ever done more than two takes of any ad in my life, and I think I did twenty. The crown is yours put an emphasis on yours, and I was like, the crown is yours again, the crown is yours, the crown he's yours. It was watching you. They were just watching me and then like critiquing what I said, and they also I record the first one and then we heard the music in the background drove and the music in the background is like Turner and I was like, DK DK horse is your place for horse racing.
Speaker 2: That wasn't good enough to again another.
Speaker 1: One DK Horse, But I think when it got done, Billy, I think it was.
Speaker 3: Good, and I thought it was great. I thought my head might explode.
Speaker 1: Billy was getting much more frustrated than I was. I knew it was gonna take forever I've done. I did a TV commercial once and it took like two and a half hours, and at the end I was like, I don't even want to buy this, and I'm in it.
Speaker 2: That just reminds me when I was leaving here earlier. You asked Billy how long it'll take and he I heard him say no more than ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he was not right.
Speaker 3: We had one thirty second spot to do and one fifteen second it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a good one. That's that's how much you care about draft Kings. You want to get it right.
Speaker 1: Listen, I love I love Draft Kings and DK Horse and DK Horse is great, Toka sportsbook, DK bars everything. I'm I'm listen, I'm a draft king. But I will tell you it's a lot of takes. So when you that ad will pop up for all of you at some point as we get close to the derby, just know what sweat went into it.
Speaker 2: Did they take into account that you hit our aready done a fade this that was off the books about round two tournament and how tired you might be from doing your imaginary fade this. This is a lot of talking you've had to do, and you added a bonus episode without telling anyone else.
Speaker 1: Fourteen to two.
Speaker 2: Though it's pretty good, it's I mean, the record is the only thing that's keeping us from being mad that you did an episode without us.
Speaker 1: Duke in Houston probably the game of the tournament. Jim Nance will sitting on the side. They showed Jim Nance a lot during that Houston game the other night. See that big a star's.
Speaker 2: First one without him, he can finally be a fan. It's a pretty big deal, Philly.
Speaker 1: I think you. But you know we have new Have you ever heard the story about Jim Nance and him giving us the pen? No?
Speaker 3: No, I have not heard this.
Speaker 1: A lot of people listen to this have heard it, but it is it's been a while. So in twenty twelve, Drew and I went to the Final four and it was the Practice, the open Practice before War and Jim Nance. We were doing a podcast during the open press, just like we did for UH for this last week, and Jim Nance walks up to us and I go, hey, Jim Nance, I'm Matt Jones TREF. We were very excited, remember oh yeah, And we asked him to sit down and he did, and he goes, so, you guys are Kentucky guys, right, And I said yeah, and he goes, you know, I'm doing my Kentucky prep. I remember, this is Anthony Davis is the year, like Kentucky was number one most of the year. And he looks at us and he goes, I need some facts for Kentucky. He's like, got you facts, and Drew and I we were a little nervous.
Speaker 2: Right of course it's Jim Nance, Jim Nance.
Speaker 1: And so I go out, I mean the obvious one, you know, Anthony Davis is the un to Brow. And he goes, well, why do they call him that? And I thought he was d I mean I thought he had to be kidding, right because.
Speaker 2: This is already on T shirts everywhere, Brow downhere.
Speaker 1: All this and I go, well, he has a UNI and he goes, really, okay, I hadn't noticed that.
Speaker 3: I hadn't noticed the brow.
Speaker 1: He hadn't noticed it. This is the most this is the national player of the year. Okay whatever. Then he goes, so, now it was what level we're dealing with? Having paid attention? So you know Marcus Tigue, you know, his brother's in the NBA and he goes who and I think Drew said Lebron James.
Speaker 2: Had thrown up there.
Speaker 1: And when he I was like, Jeff t oh okay, and he writes it down and if you listen to broadcast, he brings both of those things up Billy like, he's like he discovered it right, Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I Also remember we were saying something about point guards. You're like, cow Perry has a good history point guards, and we're like, yeah, pretty much all of them.
Speaker 1: But Derek Rose, Tyreek Avit's John Wall and Brandon Knight. And I go, you know Marcus t you know, he's kind of the next in the line of cal point guards. And he was like, oh yeah, Cow's good with point guards. I want to be like, you've called hello? Is anyone called all these? So when it's over, he's he was a nice guy. He goes, you know, guys, I really appreciate it. Tomorrow, I'm gonna have a present for you. Oh the present, you know, at the time, I'm thinking, man, like, are we talking like thousand dollars? He comes in the next day and he has two little lapel pins and they both say hello friends. Wow.
Speaker 3: On the pen it says hello friends, on the pen.
Speaker 1: It says hello friends, and he hands me and Drew a Hello friends pen.
Speaker 2: I know exactly where mine is at home.
Speaker 1: I do too. I still I still have It's on my press credential from the twelve Final.
Speaker 2: Four us as funny as it's not really funny, but we were just shocked that he didn't know some obvious things. The fact that Jim Nantz took the time to do that day find us.
Speaker 1: He went and found us to give us the pins. He was very, very nice. He then came on the pregame show for the game. He sat down with us and did so. I I it sounds like I'm mock anding. I'm not trying to, but it was kind of hilarious, right, And it also felt.
Speaker 2: Like can we just feed him anything for I'm like, can I just can we talk trash about Louisville?
Speaker 1: Can I?
Speaker 2: Can I just tell him anything? He'll say it at this point because he was like writing down our notes.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would say, you know, Rip Patino, he used to coach Kentucky. You know Louisville place. Kay, they're in the same stay. Well, people don't realize.
Speaker 2: That I really do know exactly where that pen Is. So hello, friends, you never heard that story.
Speaker 3: I think I heard the part about Anthony Davis and the brow. But yeah, talk about lack of preparation, Jim.
Speaker 2: Is there any chance on the inside he do you think he was like do these guys think I'm idiots and he's just like.
Speaker 1: I think he just is like lives. You know, this year he's not it's the first final four. He's not coming, right. But here's what's crazy. He's still coming to present the trophy. Why I think he I think he thinks.
Speaker 3: That like he is the final four.
Speaker 1: No, but like that it'll be more special if he's there, if he's the one that presents the trophy. I didn't know he's doing that. He didn't give him the tie away. They're late in the career too. You know he does that. Did you know that he gives the.
Speaker 2: Tie of Darius Miller or Derek Willis got the tie? One of them, I can't remember. One of them played a good game and got the tie. Probably he likes to give the ties away. I think j Bill is giving his shoes away. It's also weird, like I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to because they're nice shoes, Like it's not like he gives like Jordan's away. He gives like his little you know, beat up hookahs away to people at the game day.
Speaker 3: Dirty White, what do you I mean.
Speaker 1: I'd like to do that. Just take things out of my closet. I don't even hand them to people and go youre get rid of this.
Speaker 2: When most people do that, they just go to goodwill.
Speaker 1: He goes to goes to game day and just hand things he wants to get rid of.
Speaker 2: The kids outgrew this. Peter Mallar Blazer Duke in Houston.
Speaker 1: Duke is a four and a half point fav.
Speaker 2: Oh. Before I watched the how they've each played in the last round, I would have been heavy on Houston. But I'll side with Duke because they were all over James Madison from the jump and Houston kind of had to fight for their game. I still think Houston advances, but like I said with Alabama North Carolina, I'll just take the points in this one thinking it's going to be close.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like Houston, though I think Houston. I think Duke's kind of soft. I mean, think about it. To get this far, they beat Vermont and James Madison right, so they haven't played a good team, yet I think Houston's the opposite of soft. I think to beat Houston you have to like out tough them, which A and M came close to doing. So I like Houston. I think Houston is. I like that one a lot. And then the last game, I have no idea what to do. Tennessee's a two and a half point favor against Creighton. This is the biggest flip a coin to me of all time. This is so hard as a Tennessee hater. Anytime I'm betting Duke Louisville Tennessee, I cannot turn off my hatred.
Speaker 2: I want to take Creighton, but I'm acknowledging it's because I don't want any satisfaction for Tennessee. I think I'll take the balls if I can turn that off. They're pretty complete, and I mean Dalton connect He's the type of player that can just be an NCAA tournament star. So I will have them advancing in this one and covering, but I will be rooting hard for Creighton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna take Tennessee. I think Tennessee's playing really really well. I mean, I know we beat him at the ID know he lost Mississippi State, but like when they're zeroed in, I think Creighton's good. I think the Connect versus the Shireman is a cool matchup, but I'm gonna take Connect. I think he's a little bit better. So I'm gonna take Connect.
Speaker 2: And Ziegeler even though he's not a great scoring guard. I mean he's a guy I think you can trust. And then Viscovie next to him was a dude like forty. I don't like to admit how balanced Tennessee looks as a as a Tennessee hater.
Speaker 1: Before we go, I just saw this come on. The Washington State athletic director Pat Chune is leaving to become the athletic director at Washington.
Speaker 2: That seems messy.
Speaker 1: Isn't that brutal? I mean, I get it, no loyalty, Washington's gonna be in the big ten. Washington State is now in the Mountain West again. But man, if you're a Washington State fan, are you just like middle fingers up to that guy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean he left you once kind of on the way up, and then the other's way on the way down and he just jumps side.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be like the Louisville ad leaving and coming to Kentucky. You know what I mean, Their fans would like lose their minds.
Speaker 2: We would lose our minds too if that's never happened. But I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But I mean he would like our ad leaving for Louisville, but would be weird because we're in the better conference. But like, what if their ad left for us? That would be.
Speaker 2: Crazy jumping in a rivalry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I hope everybody enjoyed the episode as much as you enjoyed my episode that I recorded Friday night. What were You again? Fourteen and two two losses zero and zero Oregon, I gotta be better. I got I missed organ because I thought they'd beat Creating, and then I missed Baylor Clemson. The other fourteen though, were Judy totals props? Do you hit those? We know I'm not totalsky. I'm more like against the spread you probably. I just want everybody to be able to want everybody to be able to to share my victory.
Speaker 2: Understand Well, congrats on the fourteen to two.
Speaker 1: So hopefully well we'll be as good this time. And Billy, thank you for helping record the DK.
Speaker 3: Horse commercial absolutely so, thank you.
Speaker 1: All very much. We will come back for the final four and then I'm open to ideas of what do we do for the rest of the spring.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest, we don't talk about sports. We'll just call it fade this discussion. I am getting into baseball this year.
Speaker 1: So much.
Speaker 2: I want baseball.
Speaker 1: Frankie montass on the Hill for the Reds.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna be there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I hate Opening Day though for the Reds. There's so many people there and.
Speaker 3: It's they shut up down up there.
Speaker 1: I'm much happier when everybody's not there than when they are. But it will be. It is a great vine, so seeway