Speaker 1: Hi everyone. I'm Devin Simone and I am Davon Rogers.
Speaker 2: Oo and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Chaos everyone. Oh m mg, this is the episode we have been waiting for. Oh can I just okay? I don't I have jaymon. I have so many emotions right now. It's weird. I'm like emotional in a weird way. I'm kind of tingly. I don't know. There was something sexy about the arrogance with which Jordan came in and was like joying with their minds, like I don't even know what is happening? Am I what is this? What is this show? It was all so good. I mean the orange chow stands that, but it was a good yes, oh my, okay, okay, before we get to the Jordan park, you guys, I you do not understand, Like I heart population and we knew I knew that, we knew mercenaries were coming. But still the way Jordan entered, oh uh he said the tone, yes, yes, yes, all right. So in case you guys remember, first, let's do kind of a recap of what happened in this episode. So they were playing the upside Down World Challenge. I just want to know what psychotic mind said, Yeah, let's take two shipping containers and stack them on top of each other and put them on a moving vehicle.
Speaker 2: Awful who all thinks of it?
Speaker 1: And then put a spinning wheel with humans on it?
Speaker 2: Awful?
Speaker 1: What kind of intent? You need to get that checked out? Whoever came up with that idea, You need to go see someone. Yes, you to go speak to someone about it, because that is just twisted in a whole other level. Day. The only thing worse than that level of twist was some of these people's strategies, girl.
Speaker 2: Because what was going on?
Speaker 1: What was going on? I mean, I mean they were throwing rings in every countries at a certain point where but.
Speaker 3: You know what that darn Michelle, she had it right, she said when she at the end of her turn, she said, I should have just put all the rings.
Speaker 2: In the hot spot, right yellow spot. That was the smart thing.
Speaker 3: And you know she went back and told Jay because we've seen him doing I was like, yes, that that is it, man.
Speaker 1: But even the rest of them, though they tried to stack multiples, they took I mean like Manuel who took what what are you and then still missed like, what the hell? What in the hell? And Raven made it look easy though, Like yeah, to them, they made it look so easy. I think that's why everyone else lost their minds afterwards, because they thought like, oh, cool, that's not that hard. No, you're just not talented in this regard. You're just sorry, you're just shart. You guys are good.
Speaker 2: They had a little smoothness.
Speaker 1: They had a little smoothness. Now they didn't have smoothness when it came to power. Can I just say this is Corey's messy era? I feel like this is Corey's messy era, Like what is happening? Like this isn't the Corey I know, Like why why is he so messy in everything?
Speaker 2: Maybe this is maybe this is Corey and we didn't get to see it.
Speaker 1: And the Twitter streets he was messy too. He's been messy, like I know when Big T was on, we had her on and then he was messy fighting with her in the Twitter streets and it just looks like he's getting messy, messy, and then he gets some power. Now did you think he was gonna vote for ace Off?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It broke my heart. It broke my heart, especially right before this daily challenge.
Speaker 3: He had said, Acepha said in his in his confessional, he said, I'll do anything to make sure Corey is safe. That's one of my best friends. He's basically said he put his wife on the line.
Speaker 1: But did Corey feel the same way? Is my question now, because sometimes we do see people giving these very one side. I mean, hell, we saw it with Raven and Kieran. Uh, you know, feel like this is my person, you know, I got there back and then the other person's like no, So so what did we miss the signs? Or was Corey really playing into it too? Because Corey seemed cold as ice. By the way, when.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, give him his oscar, Give him his oscar because I didn't believe none of it.
Speaker 1: I didn't believe the nuns.
Speaker 2: When he was trying to give him oscar.
Speaker 1: Did liquid actually flow? I didn't. We need to go back and route evaluate it.
Speaker 2: And then his eye was sweating a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, But also he's giving this story of like I don't know who to trust, Negro, don't trust yourself like one who keeps putting yourself in these situations. Everybody there after you, yes, yes, so you're the one who keeps doing it now, Okay, to be fair, all right, because I don't want it to seem like we're happing on Corey, although we are because he's playing I am one interesting game. But so Michelle instantly gets mad because she thinks that he knows when he picks Ace off that he that it like puts her in jeopardy. Personally, I actually don't know that in that moment, I would have immediately thought that the women were up for elimination too. I think I would have just thought that it was just the guys. What do you think? Do you think Corey really thought about Michelle in that way and still did it, or do you think he really thought it was just gonna be guys and so he wasn't trying to like shoot trade. I don't show.
Speaker 2: I don't think Corey cared well, okay that way even think and even.
Speaker 3: Later on in his confessional he says, well, if that is what happens, then that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, but do you can't really bet, but in that moment, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think he thought about it at all.
Speaker 3: I think he was just like, whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen, and this is what we're about to do, you know what I mean. So I don't think he cared at all whatsoever, which is cool because in the game, I mean, you know, I don't think he cared.
Speaker 1: But I also don't think Michelle was making it seem like it was sort of intentional. She was giving me those same vibes she had with Laurel and Rider dies for a moment where she was like, you're coming after me, but like Laura was like, who even are you?
Speaker 3: I I kind of thought in the back of my mind because you don't know. TJ is such a mystery. You don't know, and that's the I think that's the intent of how he delivers his you know what he has to say, Yeah, you're not know And so I too, sitting here watching it, I thought, you know what, hell, they might send a girl in and pull an okie dog. You never know, it might be a pair of situation we both might have to fight. So in that sense, I was right there with Michelle. See yeah, And I didn't think that either. I didn't actually think.
Speaker 1: I thought usually when TJ says it's gonna because you have to look at the numbers, right and like how far out are we? And I just thought, I mean, I wasn't doing the math online, man, but I was thinking like, oh, it does seem right that we should get rid of a guy now, because it seems like you got rid of a lot of girls. So I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: But the last guy was remember Kylin was just in the last elimination though, you see what I'm saying. Yeah, so it could have been like all right, showtime, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You are right now? These fools when we come into the episode, they are so excited about chaos. I wonder if they're still excited about chaos. My absolutely, I guess would be no, what are your thoughts about asof So okay, so we have Corey and Raven. They're put on the spot. TJ needs to learn some patience, all right, TJ. Look, you can't just be putting people on the spot like that. I know you've upgraded your wardrobe so you're feeling yourself a little bit, but you can't like that. He was looking. He was over here talking about you got five seconds to figure it out. So so he puts in asoff and he also, yeah, he totally showed his cards to Raven. I hope that comes to bite him back in the ass. I hope it does. But then so he votes in asoff right, and then asof says, I want to go against the strongest person. What are your thoughts about that strategy? Day when someone's like, I give me the strongest person, he goes for kar and he's like, I want to go against the strongest person. Thoughts about that?
Speaker 3: It depends on how confident you are in yourself right, if you're If you're.
Speaker 2: That confident, then cool, why do you pick James?
Speaker 1: But he says smart? Well, he smart too, and this isn't shady James. I don't know James is like cothelect, but he said smart and quick. And also we saw James against who is somebody that he could have been?
Speaker 3: He could he definitely could have been James, because James would have gassed out rightly. But and that would have took out a big competitor and he wouldn't have to see James in a final, you know what I mean? Yeah, it could have been that situation, but going after him that, you know, that was that was a choice that was a choice, but it also showed.
Speaker 2: It also showed to me, It showed the UK.
Speaker 1: That A, yeah, he's waited with USA. Yeah yeah, well that and he's with it like meaning he's not scared. You know how some people take the like terrified to go down. As IF's like, all right, if I'm gonna be there, fine, I'm gonna be there, So so relieve the right respect to Asof And back to Corey being cold his eyes when Aesof was like, you were one of my best friends in the house and Corey just looked at him dead in the face. It as me for two weeks. It gave me creepy, but was like, I've known you for two weeks, like dang, I was dumb. Was like, and I get to our challenge spam that's listening. I get two weeks. You're like, that's not long. But but in this scenario, you guys, is like years. It's like, man, it's like you that's why people come out so tight, so mad, so booed up, so all the things. It's a long but it it's so too weeks. It's a long time for me.
Speaker 3: At breakfast Bush and you were smiling in my face. What you mean every day, that is every.
Speaker 1: Day absolutely wild? All right. So then somehow the house gets on board and all go for kiering, which I feel kind of bad. How did you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I was just like, wow, so this is what we're gonna do every At this point, if you are inside of that house and you don't recognize that it's divided, you just blind.
Speaker 2: You're blind.
Speaker 3: You're blind because everyone showed absolutely before, but definitely today that day that okay, there's a division. This alliance is here, and this alliance is here. It's clear as day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's clear as day, and it's it's absolutely you know what they're all it's chaos. All I can say, it's chaos. But then we have the twist. Oh now, remember, if you guys think back to the earlier episodes, how much of a struggle bus it was for these people to collectively earn money to add to their price spot. They just kept missing and missing and missing daily after daily. Finally finally they got some money that they earned together. We were rooting from it like the little engine that could to add to the prize spot. Now we get into the arena and TJ calls both of the guys down, all right, and then TJ says, in order to be the best, you gotta beat the best. That was my TJ versation. And so then you have literally one of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best come out. And first of all Jordan's stats, he's averaging almost fifty percent when it comes to the challenge in winning. In winning, my God, he has come. He's come so far from free agents. Can I just say, got so far?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: And then and Jordan came in with all the smoke he came in. I mean, it was just like an old school cold train level worth of smoke behind him. He came in and wanted all with smoke. And so TJ lets us know, all right, we got the draw. A lot of people up there were terrified of the draw. I personally love the draw, but a lot of people playing no. I love the draw because when I played baby, I got lucky every single time.
Speaker 4: I need draw.
Speaker 1: Bestie. So even if I was playing give me the draw, we could we know how to work it. Not really, I just I don't know. God worked in my favorite that time. But I like the draw, so I like a good draw. But uh, so do we get the draw? And then TJ tells Jordan that he's going to pull out these this giant pickleball boards. I don't know what the hell they put in that sand, but whatever, the paddles with names on them. Two of them have names, all right, uh, the contender's names, and then one of them is blank. Now I have a speculation or a theory of what I think happens with the blank ones. I'm not gonna tell y'all, but DM me and let me know what you think the theory is, and then maybe we'll talk about the next episode. But so Jordan goes pulls out the pickleboard thing, pickle pad, word, whatever, and it has Kieran's name. So now he's off, has coasted is clear? It is in the clear. And did you catch day that ASoP actually looked a little disappointed that he was.
Speaker 4: He was pissed.
Speaker 1: He was pissed.
Speaker 3: He was like, Okay, I wanted to go against Karen and he were the best in the house, but I got the best of the best of the best of the.
Speaker 1: Best, right and no, I mean absolutely upset. And by the way, I love the foreshadowing in this episode where earlier it suff was like, who's Jordan and Raven or was it Kieran who said that? And Raven was like, uh, basically like you better do some research because Jordan's I want to mess with. And then sure enough, now they know who Jordan is now, So anyway, Jordan goes up there, He's going against Kieran in an elimination that it is called King of the Hills where they have to run up some blasically like skateboard ramps and pulus some buttons. Jordan is toxic. I'm just gonna say this today, girls, toxic the way he messed with that man's mind top si jin level past girl, I mean. And then and at one point, and I'm out here talking out loud from a screen, being like, what's Jordan doing? Why is he standing there? Why is he not trying? Why is he And then Jordan's like, oh, I'm gonna just let him have a couple. I'm gonna let him win.
Speaker 3: You got to beat him, let him, y' I'm gonna give you too. I'm gonna give you too. And I know I'm still gonna beat you.
Speaker 2: Oh it had I've been.
Speaker 1: Running, I mean really just so and then and then to stand up there, buy the button and hover and wait, my goodness, kind of letting heer and get closer to the button. And then that level of toxicity is both sexy but also anyone listening to that run away from it. If you see that someone to date, don't get that person, run run run. But in the challenge beauty, that was beautifully done. Jordan really beautifully dumb. And so back to the point of them earning that money and how hard it was for them, Jordan just breezed in on the cloud or horse. He rode in on and said, nah, take some of that, and then did a little finger to the lip thing and then walked away.
Speaker 2: And took it.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, school them before he laughed, gave a nice little speech like that, Yeah, having me come out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was brilliant.
Speaker 1: All of it was so good. I know TJ was just giggling in his head. I know, I know for a fact TJ was somewhere giggling because that was a masterpiece. Like that was probably one of the best from the walking and the intro, one of the best introductions. And I can't wait till Cete comes. Okay, because Jordan at the bar, we.
Speaker 2: Saw the trailer with his little stick.
Speaker 1: See what you're going to do? Beat that is I mean all the smoke. I just can't even. And also even they could have just ended it with dropping Jordan's stats if you guys didn't catch it again. Nine appearances okay, six finals and four wins, and I can tell you that fifth one was very close because we saw that season where he came and taking place with that was a bit. He was very close to a first place on that one. I'm proud of Tory and Devin for winning it, but he's very close. Just and the reigning world champion. I mean, if you gotta lose, that's the person to lose too. I just feel bad for Hearing because he was blindsided like.
Speaker 3: He was he was, and I feel like that kind of knocked him off his square a hill in two because it was like, hold on, I wasn't even the right vote, right whom? Then wait a minute, like, oh oh it was bad.
Speaker 4: It was bad.
Speaker 1: I mean it was bad, but it was so it was so good. Okay, who gets your time out and gold Star the week?
Speaker 2: Oh my goals.
Speaker 3: Guard Star is going to Jordan like all day, like he ain't even on the cast, but my goal star because I feel like he made this episode. I feel like he he he woke something up in me that was sleep when it comes to the challenge, like I have mist that type of version of the challenge.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 3: He came in, he said what he was gonna do, he did what he said he was gonna do.
Speaker 2: And he went home with ten thousand dollars update money.
Speaker 3: So it was brilliant. It was brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. He definitely gets my goal star. My time out is going to go, of course, again to Corey. Corey, I need you to come on the podcast because I need to holler at you.
Speaker 2: I got some things I need to.
Speaker 3: Ask you to you personally, just because I just I'm not a fan of what he did to Asaf and I just feel like, baby, there were other options, there were other options for you, you know, and I to go against someone who openly openly said I stuck my neck out.
Speaker 2: There for you.
Speaker 1: What you're doing plan being mass c Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean it's just it's just messy because you're turning on all your friends. Big T had your back.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna he's not gonna have nobody after the end of the season. Nobody. He's really gonna be trying to himself. So my time out to Corey because not Corey acknowledging that this is the first time he's ever won a challenge daily but in the same breath having the audacity to tell ASoP, go win a challenge and then you can come talk to me. Boy, You've just got that power twelve seconds a go, twelve seconds ago, and you may not ever have it again. I'm gonna need you to take three and a half steps back and then go sit in the time out chair. Now, let's be clear.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear, because I don't want anyone to be like you. Guys are sound like hypocrites. You're applauding Jordan. It's two total different types of arrogance. Yeah, too, total different. One is earned arrogance. One is simmered arrogance.
Speaker 1: Looks got Jordan in trouble back in Free Agents, It sure did, but it's Jordan has earned that arrogance. Also for the role he's playing in this show. It's a little different. Like Jordan, all the mercenaries were literally brought on this season to be the antagonist, right so like they need to bring up. You don't want one coming in like poor who is shoot such sweeter, But can you imagine a mercenary like hey, hey, oh my god, like okay, you guys, like that's not this show.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: Look everybody right giving out like little little I don't know, gift bags of candy and stuff we love who we please know. But for mercenary you need Jordan swagger. So he did it absolutely perfectly. Now the gold Star, the winner for the gold Star for me is Jordan. Baby. That's swagger and which he walked in and then when he was talking all that smack, A part of me at one moment was like, now, Jordan, you better back it up. Now you can't be talking all that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I like you better win. But not only did he win, he did so so unhumbly, which is beautiful. It actually was really great, especially because I think there are some cocky people in this house of newbies, which I get you kind of need and you need to have some level of confidence. But I think he humbled the whole cast. I think he literally humbled saftie, Manuel, you seen no no, but for me no. But then Emmanuel just like Jordan said when Emmanuel was like, oh, I want to go, and Jordan said, well, you didn't speak up, bruh, exactly, behind down, six shoe snitch, behind down, sit down. You didn't say anything. I like the jacket and the hoodie combo though, man, well it looks great, it's good, but you didn't say anything. So no, Jordan, Jordan was right, you didn't volunteer asof if anything, was close to almost nominating himself to go in for a second round with Jordan's exactly. So Jordan absolutely wins, takes the gold star. He was fabulous. I hope I'm gonna catch my breath. You guys, that was such a good again, I have all the feels I need to talk to somebody about it. I don't how are you guys feel like?
Speaker 2: I feel like it was right, Colleen, we did have a compecation.
Speaker 1: Right, let me just sit on the couch. Right, it was so good. All right, we are gonna keep this energy going. We have a great interview for you. I mean, we talked about how amazing Jordan was, but his contender put up one hell of a fight. That's right. We got here to talk about what it was like, how he was feeling what it's like to go against the reigning world Chan and any other tea that he wants to spill. You are not gonna want to miss this interview. It's going to be so good.
Speaker 4: Whoo.
Speaker 1: I still need to fan myself from that episode. All right, grab a snack maybe, like go stand in front of the air conditioning for a minute and cool off. But stay right here because you're not gonna want to miss this interview with Kieran all the way from the Challenge Australia coming up right after this. Alright, you guys, we have a very very special guest. I'm wondering if he's a bit of a heartbreaker. And I say that because he's been on you know, the Bachelorette Australia, He's been on the Bachelorette Sweden. He's also been on the Challenge Australia, and we're gonna find out if maybe he broke some hearts in the Challenge house as well. Please give it up for our special guest, Kieren Hi.
Speaker 4: Kieran, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm all right, I'm going well, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna be on any other Bachelorettes, Bachelor and paradigt like do we need to know?
Speaker 5: Look, if the US want me on their then I'll jump on it straight away.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, natually trying to spread toxicity around the world.
Speaker 2: Kerean in America?
Speaker 5: Hey, toxic, not anymore?
Speaker 1: Not anymore? All right?
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: I love anathy, respect awesome. Okay, Well, welcome to Challenge the Official Challenge, the you Know Challenge in America edition. How did this differ for you from doing the Challenge Australia.
Speaker 4: It was definitely a lot different, with the Americans being a lot more like cut throat with the game play because they' obviously played with like the Vets in the past, and people have done many seasons, so I feel like they would have had a better grasp on the concepts of the show and it probably would have helped. We watched a few episodes or seasons, because the one we just watched was the very first episode I've ever watched any Challenge. O.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Yeah you went in blind blind. Yeah you played pretty well to go in very blind.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not too bad on a bit of a social game.
Speaker 4: I can talk to people. I'm not a weirdo, and I'm confident in my abilities to you know, do challenges and quick thinking it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think it's too difficult for what it is.
Speaker 2: So to be fair, you had no idea who Jordan.
Speaker 4: Was, no idea, no clue, absolutely no idea who he was. Yeah, that's why I was like, it's Jordan Geezer and everyone's screaming. I was like, yeah, sick.
Speaker 3: No no knowledge of the challenge and you can't be taking a leadership position.
Speaker 4: Sorry. The only thing I ever watched before I went on the Australian one. I just typed in on YouTube the Challenge Best Moments and CT popped up, so I went, oh, I watched this guy, and then I thought I to go against him ever, and then I just never watched anything else.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious. That's very bold of you. And also, look, you made it pretty far from never having watched anything. I love the way you speak about your confidence to do challenges as though it's normal to be on the side of a truck like spinning I throw rings like that's enoymous that people do.
Speaker 4: That one was a terrible Being a partner with Zazar on that one. I was like, come on, give us something fitness running. We can just leave everyone behind. Our wind will be in the clear. But no, you strap me to the side of the truck and spin me around having me throwing hoops on you know what I mean, little poles? Shocking?
Speaker 1: How was it working with her? Okay, so I don't know how was it working with her? And also, I mean we see the execution or like thereover your strategy, but what was your strategy in when you saw what you two were going to be doing that day?
Speaker 4: I think our strategy was because we got told like if you put them on the first pole and get them points, then they count more towards the other ones. That the quicker you get the points.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, more points yea.
Speaker 4: The more it accumulates or more valuable. All right, sweets, let's just go for it, you know what I mean. We don't know how we're going to go. Let's just grab the hoops. But then I just started grabbing them and I was panicking, fucking throwing them from anywhere we were. We were pretty shocking at it, but you know, we had a laugh.
Speaker 5: So it was fun.
Speaker 2: It was rough. It was rough.
Speaker 3: I want to go all the way back to the beginning of this episode. You guys walk in from the elimination and the clack has started. Yeah, the clock has started. What is the immediate thought of the house? Like, what is the temperature of the house?
Speaker 2: What were you thinking?
Speaker 4: Everyone was obviously expecting chaos to come, So we were all buzzing. The clock's ticking, you know what I mean, Or it's on the count now, And I was like, surely when the countdown hits, we're all going to get like taken somewhere and we've got, you know, going to go like some wild adventure or and I was just like, if we do this, my army skills are gonna trump everyone and I'll just move from back to the house by myself. Or if you have to go and find something here and there, you know, like guiding yourself using a compass or whatever, I was like, it could be proper chaotic. So I was hoping for something like that.
Speaker 1: I love that your inconfidence. Did you have any inclination because we've had some other guests on who said that because in episode one they saw the writings of some names. Now I'm aware that you probably wouldn't have recognize any of those names set for CT. But did you have any inclination that maybe someone else or people from past seasons or whatever would be coming in the house as a part of this chaos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know quite a few people obviously that were in the house. We're all like saying, oh, you know, we've heard this person's coming in or this person's coming in, and I'm thinking, I'm like trying to find out who these people are in the house. Oh yeah, so I'm going to keep up this guy's wonder how many times? Great? So I assumed at some point we'd be versing them, but you know, oh yeah, I need to do a bit of research, do a bit of homework. I've actually got a spider web in my wall now with all winners and challenge Now, I don't really but.
Speaker 3: I don't know, David, what do you think do you think that not even in a situation where champs are coming back, right, but do you think it's smarter to go into a situation with not having as much knowledge and just kind of going through it, Because I've seen some people come in with lack of knowledge and kind of get pretty far.
Speaker 1: A I went in with the lack of knowledge certainly on both seasons. Actually, obviously the second season, I knew, I knew of the people who were who I had done the season with previously, but I didn't know anyone to el like knew, which you know. Oh, by the way, hereen, since I know you've never seen the show before. Davon and I both have done the challenge high. We both have done the show. Yes. Day is known for being a firecracker. I actually was telling her she should have been on this season because it would have been that would have been the chaos and so so entertaining, and I'm known for being a pretty darn good political player. To two challenges to finals, so that now you're you're uh there, so okay, so you know nothing, you are you know, so you're gonna just playing in with an open mind. How did you feel when you found out you guys were going to be in pairs that day? Did you feel more empowered because you're like, okay, cool, I'm working with Zara or did you feel like I kind of like this bigger group thing we've been having going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I obviously been told that the big group things, like one of the first times we've actually donate. We were all playing as like a team and I kind of like that just because I could show my strengths, like and a lot of the challenges we were doing. And like the only one where I didn't really get asked to take a leadership role, as say, was when Jane Harassio wanted to do it with the ladder one going up. And then I was like, I'm gonna take a back seat on this one. No problem.
Speaker 1: You asked though, to take the leadership role here in or did you just row slide.
Speaker 5: Into every time?
Speaker 4: Oh no. On the first one, I was severely hung over, and I just thought none of these guys have got any idea how to get over this wall of like I've donate a thousand times because I'm like ex riflemen in the Australian Army. I was like, we do my eyes closed, you know what I mean, That's why I'm confident with back kind of sort of stuff. So I was like, all right, hungover, is anything? I mean the pit directing it like you go here, you go here? But I felt like I was on saving private writing, you know what I mean? I was like, was machine gun fire overhead in the sweet So then just from that, when everyone everyone saw how I took the leadership role and the part that I said I'm gonna do, I completed it with you know, and everyone, every man, woman and puzzle piece got over that wall. So from there I was like, yeah, wicked, you know what I mean, I can take a bit of role if I need to. And then when it became to the ladder one like Jay and Harestial like oh, we'll do this, and then Hastial was like, on our side, this is how the wall's going to go. I mean, how the rope's going to go. And I was thinking, Bro, you're really going to have Cory damned on Maurice, like look at the side of us.
Speaker 5: I was like, that don't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like what it didn't make sense that I was watching.
Speaker 4: I'm there, She's gonna like and then Corey's going, I'm just going, he's hurting me, climbing over me, and then she's there, I can't breathe, and I was like, what's bigger than your whole body? Little fun no wonder you count break? Obviously that just went to shit, But you know it's that it was me. I'd have done the same as the wall heavy at the bottom and just go light as well as And I just want.
Speaker 1: To say that because we saw you, Kieran, you were very pinionated. Every time deliberation came right, You very much had strong feelings about who should be nominated based on you know, you sort of like this person or that person, Like that's kind of what we're seeing the season, and I feel like you're the first one who's really brought up sort of Hirasio taking the lead, correct me if I'm wrong day on that particular challenge where clearly everybody could see that that math was not mathing right, like putting the heavy people on top of smaller people just did not seem like a very logical thing. But it also seemed like Hirassio managed to escape getting the blame for that in the way that other people in earlier episodes sort of got targeted as hey, you didn't you know, make.
Speaker 4: This aout me?
Speaker 5: Even I got targeted from the first one everyone.
Speaker 4: And then we get up that puzzle eight dun So I get up, I'm like, how do you not spelt the challenge? But it's not that difficult, I mean, and then everyone's like, oh, well, carry come up with a plant and I was like, whoa, what what do you mean I got? I said, I'll get everyone out of it. You lot messed up the puzzle. That ain't nothing to do with me. I can't do both of them. I was the last man out. So for me, when it was on that, like, I felt like he just got swept under the rug with that, you know what I mean. So he did all right, But then when it comes like the car one and stuff, everyone was like panicking, saying, how are we going to do it?
Speaker 5: And I was like, drive us around in a circle, I mean, needs to put us in.
Speaker 4: Just put us in, and told like, come up with the plan. I was using like the tea bags and stuff like to show like Michelle as we're doing it and she's like, oh, do you.
Speaker 5: Want to take I was like I want to drive the thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, you do it.
Speaker 4: I'll just like I've told you how to do it. And then it was flawless and that was easy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give you the blueprint, you do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Literally, I was like I want to drive one of them things. I'm want to be there shouting. I was boring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's so cool how you ended up with a thought that was cool. However, before you got her, when they're speculations of being partners, Nourice mentioned that you wanted to be paired with her.
Speaker 2: What made you decide you wanted to be with Nurise? How did that come about?
Speaker 4: Because she's one of like brainiacs, and she from like the American Alliance, and I knew that there was an American Alliance. I wasn't stupid. And have you got that many of them off the same season. They's literally just come from season one, thirty eight or whatever it was, straight onto this one. I was like, well, of course they're all going to be mates and be together. It makes sense, you know what I mean. They're gonna want that. They're gonna want the English, the Aussies like everyone else out. So I was like, she's like the big dog who's controlling that bedroom of the girls down there, and you know, all these guys are like you know, and she's hot too, So I was like, you know, whatever, cool, I want to be partner with Nice. So she's she's the main leader with Raven. Raven control it, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, cheering even though she had neck out for you in the early episode.
Speaker 4: Since she did. But I'm just saying, like Marie was like the big dog in that room. Who if she says, you know, she said jump or the other girls say how hig that's the vibe I got.
Speaker 1: So you go for the big dogs.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you pointed that out because she did. She stuck her neck out for him, and then.
Speaker 4: You voted her in.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: But I said, I said that I was going to do it if you asked me. I'm I'm very upfront and honest with everyone. I don't say I wasn't going to do it, you know what I mean, even like when your one ice cold, I was trying to win the game. What do you want me to do? So?
Speaker 1: I wait, but were you guys, because she obviously seemed like she had a crush on you, Were you guys cupcaking in the house a ka like hanging out making out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hanging out making out, of course, and you still voted her. Hey, I didn't want to know backlash to come with me, you know what I'm saying. If I did.
Speaker 1: See Yeah, I wonder you though, when I said he's trying to spread his toxicity to.
Speaker 4: It was all truthful. I mean I didn't lie to any one.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, you didn't. I mean, lord, I'm not raving and my feelings even hurt for her entertaining but also very much rough ice cold. So what what was going down? One of the funniest moments of this well like funny slash sid eye moments of this episode is actually before you even get to that. I don't know what was your take before this daily happened on Corey and Asoft's relationship, Like were they buddies? Were they good friends? Because it seemed like ASoft thought they were good friends in the house, Like, what was your take on it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I never really saw him hang out to be fair, so but when I saw sat down at the table and like friend, when I just watched it, I was like, what, oh, okay, I didn't realize you guys are that close. So I had no idea, And then I was I was wondering, like why he was blowing up and he's like you're back and this and that. I was remember standing there watching it going he just told it that he'd just been voted in. Because I'm so confused that I didn't realize they were that close, you know what I mean, no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean Corey apparently didn't realize it either, because Corey said, I've only known you for two weeks.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 5: And they weren't even in the same bedroom or anything.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was confused with that.
Speaker 1: Interesting that was tactics.
Speaker 3: That's so let me before coming onto the show, I know you hadn't seen any of the show so on and so forth, but you didn't know anyone that was going to be on the season, You had had communication with anyone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew obviously Jessica was going to be on from Australia, but then she, yeah, like spoken to quite a lot of the people that were coming on, and she's like, oh, this person might be on. This person just sent me like and I was like, how the hell are you finding all this out? And then I'm looking at I'm thinking, I don't know any of these people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So you had no alliances built before the show?
Speaker 4: No, not really, but obviously Jessica and I have said we would work together if yeah, it happened, But I know that of the Australian one, she wanted to like going for me and throw me in because of past seasons on a what's it called Bachelor in Paradise?
Speaker 1: So yeah, are you wiling on backs in Paradise?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you think I was on this? I don't watch that. Let me tell you that was like to get it taken off, Ternet. You know what I mean. Shocking, shocking.
Speaker 1: We got to watch it. Yeah, we got it now. Now now, anyone who goes into challenge childs with here needs to be prepared. They need to do their sir, so that.
Speaker 4: They know that was when I was younger in it. I'm like, I'm mature or not? Now?
Speaker 1: What was that two years ago?
Speaker 4: No, it was like years ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's enough time for broo time.
Speaker 1: I mean semi growth. He still would you vote raven in again? If you had to do it all over again today?
Speaker 5: If I have to, I wouldn't change in the house.
Speaker 4: Just you.
Speaker 1: I should see the face he made too, which.
Speaker 4: Was like.
Speaker 1: I would vote it again?
Speaker 2: Are you guy? Are you guys like, are you guys still flirty today?
Speaker 4: Or yeah, yeah, we're still we're still talk We face talked the other day.
Speaker 1: Load.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: Oh girl, we need to call raven, we need to go over some standards. But hey, you look, I'm sorry for polin digging. If I'm polit digging in your house, which I.
Speaker 4: Don't follow much.
Speaker 1: If I did, and I make out with you, and you bet not say my name unless it's followed by it is the most beautiful girl in the world. The end, Like what it's terrible a mess, terrible mess, Karen, I mean entertaining, but also horrible, literally mess. Did you have any inclination of the sort of chemistry that was beginning to brew with Arassio and Nourice?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely. You could see that from my you see on the bus and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can see that. You could see that brewing. Yeah. I was like, oh, come on, going on there. But then I was like, Thearice looks like a bit of a bad girl, you know what I'm saying. She goes out drinking. She showed me in these music videos. She's shaking her ass in the hot sub Piracio is just sleeping for eighteen hours a day, gets up to one thousand citys and goes back to bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I was like, bro, this is like.
Speaker 4: Two completely different worlds. But you know, it's working, So hats off to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sometimes you need a little balance, a little yin and yang.
Speaker 4: Yang. That's like a little bit.
Speaker 5: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I agree that's a nice balance. I do want to get into ASAF.
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Why did he want to go against you so bad? Why do you think that he was like I gotta have.
Speaker 4: I honestly think any guy wanted to do against me interesting case because I was the Everyone says I'm the strongest spot like in whatever. I don't know how they say that I was. I'm the smallest, skinniest guy compared to every other dude in the house. I weighed less than all of them. So I just think they were all banking on it to be this whole browl so they could try and like run through me, you know what I mean. I think I'm pretty sure that's all they were going for. He can say he's like big Spiels saying, oh, you know he's the best and this, that and the other. But I'm you're all going on a way best. How just think for you wait.
Speaker 5: Five ten or something?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, yeah, so I'm not the tallest, I'm not the heaviest, you know what I mean. So I just thought that's how they're picking me.
Speaker 1: And I knew even that it went your way, Like, were you like, go earlier that morning, did you think, Oh, there's no way it's going to be me? And then were you shock?
Speaker 4: I heard whispers. I heard whispers, but I was like, oh, if it happens, I was like, I was confident that I could beat saf on you know anything. But my big downfall is I'm not just saying this is like an excuse. Like the night before, so we went out and did our thing, and then the day before I was like, do something like feel a bit unfitted? So I just went for a run on the treadmill and then I get super competitive with myself. Here we go running on the treadmill and everyone's going how many how many miles can you do more than anyone else? Did? I was like, what do you mean? So I like boosted it up. I did what did? I run like ten kilometers in however many minutes? And I like got off and I felt sweet. And then when I was warming up, like backstage with Jordan, I was like, my legs, I'm fucking killing me right now. I was I was like, I was like, you go for a run this morning to Jordan and he's like, yeah, yeah, I went for I'm trying to work out myles di kilometers and I was thinking, there is like he's going to be sore as minor right now. Thought out the backstretching, I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh god, So I was honestly, my legs were like yeah, I was feeling doms.
Speaker 4: In there and it was yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: But you know what it is, I don't know what to do with all this tea. I need to take a moment to just sit and think about it. It is just so much. It brings me joy and stresses me out at at the same time. So we're gonna take a break to be right back after this.
Speaker 2: I have to ask. I have to ask, and you know, if I'm jumping a here, we'll come back. But I have to ask.
Speaker 3: The taunting that Jordan was doing, how did you feel when he was taunting you in this elimination?
Speaker 4: I mean, because it was like, yeah, see, so we went up a thing like we come down. We wrestled a bit on the floor and then it got paused and had to stop and reset, and he wasn't happy because like we wrestled, I was on top, then he rolled me over. He's on top, so it was like going back and forth. It was probably ten seconds left of the round anyway, and I was yeah, just the head on points with that one and then like reset and then played the rest of that round and I was like, oh cool, that's sweet. I'm all good. And then yeah, that's when he just stood in the middle right and wasn't playing, and I was like, dude, this guy fucking playing the game or what what's going on?
Speaker 5: I was like, I was confused, but I was like, are you throwing it? Are we playing?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, there was like a big bit of a big kerfuffle about it all, and I was like, I'm on the camera. I was like, man, he's spitting. The dummy is like blah blah blah. You know what I mean. Yeah, I was a bit.
Speaker 5: I was a bit annoyed, but there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 4: You eliminated, you eliminated.
Speaker 1: So the wait, do you know who Jordan is now? Hearing?
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I know who Jordan is now. He's a nice guy though. I've chatting with him and like Instagram and stuff, like we spoke and the way back to the hotel, and he was like, dude, I'm so sorry. It's like come in and fuck your ship up. And I was like, yeah, motherfuckers, that you really did. If I don't want how to give you more than ten grands, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What is it when you were doing it?
Speaker 3: You don't know what he was saying in his confessionals. So now as you watch the episode and you see how only was he chanting out there in the limit he was in the confessionals, how did it feel.
Speaker 2: Hearing him talk?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all right, you know what I mean? For me, I don't care like lots of people I see on Twitter and that they're all getting offended by each other what they've said me. I've got sick skin.
Speaker 5: I honestly, I don't give a rats ask what anyone says about me.
Speaker 4: I've had the worst of the worst from like being on TV over here and I've had a whole country hate me, and you know, come at me. We got now young Domina. You know the rest of the saying so yes, yes, yes, yeah for me, Like you know, people saying stuff like even like in the episode there, Jay's like, oh, I didn't know. He's like a maculate and everything he's done so far, I'm oh, sweet, thanks, Jay, I just take I.
Speaker 5: Take the positives so saying it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, with Jordan's saying all that stuff like that, man, he's just he's just talking a big game because he's got a big game to talk, he's allowed to. You can you can talk the ship? Yeah, So for me, I'll be talking that ship soon once I get on a few more and take them and start winning.
Speaker 1: Wait here, and since you've never seen it before, do you know about the time Jordan got his slice of humble Pie? Has anyone told you that story from Bananas?
Speaker 5: So I was on.
Speaker 1: We also had a draw, but we had to flip over our own cards, right, so like you go and if it was a blank card, it meant you didn't go into eliminate, so like one person would be voted in by the house or by the winner. Sorry and then everybody else on the episod, Yes, exactly the same thing.
Speaker 5: So he did that.
Speaker 1: But what they didn't show on the last one is he flips all the cars. So he starts talking big game in the house. He and Bananas get into it, so he basically says, I'm going to send you home like I'm going to take you out, and he basically throws I believe that challenge that day to go into the draw so that he can flip the cards, and instead of just flipping one, he flips them all. I'm sure that he would go into elimination, so he flips them all. We're all shocked. He tells Bananas, I'm gonna send you home. He loses. Banana sends him home, and it was the biggest sort of like egg on your face moment because he talked the same amount of shit he just talked in this episode, only he couldn't back it up at the time, and God sent home. So everybody, I say that to say that even the great have their.
Speaker 5: Moment elimination because I was like so devastating about it.
Speaker 4: And then even like everyone who like come out with like, dude, like you didn't deserve to go home, like from what happened, like you won this, that and the other.
Speaker 5: So I'm just like, I'm I delusional.
Speaker 4: I'm sat here at thinking on the plane crying coming back to Australia, going I lose that ship and I'll not lose that ship. And then when everyone comes out like naw, dude, you like you the only person who's like, shouldn't have gone home from elimination? Is it like you won but you didn't but this and that, And I'm like, I'm so confused with this ship whatever.
Speaker 5: I was like, I just know that when I come back on the next one, I can't grow in height but my size.
Speaker 4: I'm coming. I'm getting on this edge chicken cutlet diet. Let me tell you I'm coming back. I'm ready for it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be a little toxic and when he comes back to be careful.
Speaker 3: Wait, because I don't want to make it seem likely exactly right. I don't want to make it seem like you just got your ass who The thing that stoot out to me was when the round started, you pushed the hell out of Jordan, like you knocked.
Speaker 4: The hair out.
Speaker 2: Oh he's starting dirty, he's starting And it was kind of good. I thought she was gonna continue to play that way, but she did it.
Speaker 4: No, So when it when it first so obviously like they wanted us to just like play the lights and not each other.
Speaker 5: So the first round I was like, all right, so in mind, I'm like, I don't you can bend the rules.
Speaker 4: To break them. I don't want to get eliminated breaking rules. So I'm like, first round, yeah, going, and Jordan's just sucking sweeping my legs like some of them are like I like, you know in the cartoons where you just spir off the wall and I jumped film and he pushed me into them, and I was like, this guy's just burden me on this first one. Yeah, And then like that's why you see Mariah saying like he's getting physical, you get physical back with him. Then I was like, all right, round two, I was like, yeah, I'm gonna get physical now, and I ragged. I was like yeah, sweet. And then round three when we like ragged on a big wrestle and fell.
Speaker 5: Down, and then yeah, yeah just because the way we saw.
Speaker 4: Then the sea sawor just didn't tip my way. Then it just went, yeah, the opposite way.
Speaker 1: But you know that's enough. Yeah, Because Asaf said he was sad that it wasn't him in there going against Jordan because he wanted to go against the best.
Speaker 4: Do you think it was I mean, you know he says that, but I don't believe they stuff wanted to be in there anymore than I wanted to be in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've got to be in there, and you know, to prove yourself. But I was like, I'm the first one.
Speaker 4: Down here out and I'm going to burst its full time champion. I was like you against each other, like yeah, silent buzzing about, you know, beating you in a little fucking ball game that you're just rolling something. I'm like, not taking you went away from you. But it's like, dude, I'm going to wrestle and run against this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not what you What did you think when you saw Iman Well say? So afterwards when TJ is like does anyone have anything else to say to Jordan's Andy man Well is like, oh, it could have been me, And Jordan says, well, you didn't raise your hand to come down here, you could have What are you watching that? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was. So there was a bit quite a bit that got cut out there as well, because I wasn't happy, like Jordan's day has just been told his one T day and everyone and everyone's like fucking bullshit. They were all obviously want to mean to win and expected that I should have. And then even Callum was like, can't got fired up? And then a manual getting fired up and then Jordan's like yeah, and I was like the fox going on here? I was like, what you were arguing for me? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So all I kicked off a little bit, but I was like, yeah, it was nuts.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: So they were arguing with Jordan's saying that you should have.
Speaker 5: Won that that that's what some of them were Yeah, some of them were saying.
Speaker 4: And then but you know it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, this is you haven't ever comeback story.
Speaker 5: For Oh yeah, that's what And that's what he said to me as well.
Speaker 4: He's like, look, dude, he's like the way you've been eliminated anyway, Yeah, he said if he doesn't feel unfair whatever, some people don't feel like it's fair when they get eliminated. And I was like, yeah, obviously I don't want to lose. And then you were saying to me, He's like, but that's what makes a champion. He's like, now you've got the hunger. He's like, you don't want to be feeling like this ever again. Yeah, dude, I thought I was I'm never going to feel like I felt when I came second by a few minutes. I was like, that was ship. This was worse because I just felt like with all the daily challenges up until then, apart from the look one that you're spinning around fucking dropping ships like no, but it's just all look really, you know what I mean? Yeah, with that, I was like I felt like I was doing all right against everybody. I was like, yeah, I'm switched on, I'm quick thinking, I can puzzles all this and the other I was like, I'm going to do all right in this season, you know what I mean? I felt super confident. I think that's just what like the bit of kicking the teeth was. When I was eliminated, I was like, human.
Speaker 3: Hypothetically, had the clock not started ticking right, chaos hadn't.
Speaker 2: Happened here, do you think you could have beat a staff in that elimination?
Speaker 4: Hmm yeah, dude, Okay, I'm pretty confident I would have. But am I in the Challenge House next time? I'm gonna fucking roll a treadmill for kilometers on end just because I'm bored and try and beat personal records because I'm bored.
Speaker 1: Maybe a puzzle, maybe something.
Speaker 4: Just relaxed on the light swim, you know what I mean? Yeah, take it easy maybe for you never know what's around the corner.
Speaker 5: Do it next time and you can eat.
Speaker 3: All these eggs, all his chicken, do all his running, and then get stuck at a puzzle.
Speaker 2: I've seen it happened many times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love. That's another thing like puzzles. And I was kind of hoping for some because I don't know. I just want of them people who can look at and go oh. It kind of starts falling into place for me, you know what I mean. That's a carpenter by trade as well, So work with.
Speaker 2: Don't tell your secrets because they be trying to.
Speaker 4: Kitchen there they already know. Now I'm ready for it, So for me and coach, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And watching the show what do you think? And watching it back now although you haven't even you know what, I can even ask you this question here because you haven't even watched it still except for today's episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying a few clips.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was gonna say what wait wait, wait, did you stop watching yourself on TV because of your abominable and I'm just going off of what you've said behavior from Bachelor in Paradise, Like, is that weast?
Speaker 4: So I stopped. Honestly, there's no word of a lie.
Speaker 5: I stopped watching myself.
Speaker 4: So when I went on the very first one, being the Australian Bachuorette, I.
Speaker 5: Was like sweet, got all my mates around my house.
Speaker 4: I was like, I can't wait. It's going to be great. Everyone's coming around to watch me go out of the limousine. I mean it was like this, like fucking crushed velvet, red suit or something. Yeah, my hair is along with like bleak blonde. And I walk out and I'm like, oh, you're right, well your dynamite and I went, look, turn that off. And everyone's like what you do? And I went, now mate, I'm never watching that well embarrassing. So from that the first twenty seconds, turn it off.
Speaker 5: And come on, put it on. I went, you want to watch it? You can all leave and go home. If not, we'll stay and have a party.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is hilarious. I'm gonna have to ask my sister in law. My husband's from Sydney, and so I'm going to ask my sister in law about you, and I'm going to dmu kan whatever I hear from what her thoughts are about your time TV in Australia. Oh boy, okay, I'm sure it's going to be very, very bad.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: You watch yourself. What are things that you think people don't know about you, or like a side of you that you feel like fans or even people who've seen you on other shows probably don't know about Kim.
Speaker 4: Well, Actually, one of my friends who lives in Perth, she messaged me today. She's like, hey, I've just started watching it on MTV, watching the channel. I was like, oh great, and she went, it's actually so nice to just see your true colors and be yourself on here rather than try and portrayal paint you with something that you're not. And I was like, oh, I say, really nice thing someone say to me who's actually seen me on Australian TV and then now they've seen me on international TV, where she went obviously not trying to I don't know, go with that backstory picture like anymore like the whole bad boy thing. Yeah, just let me be myself. That was quite nice to hear, and even like just.
Speaker 5: Watching it then I was like, not, no one here is like cocker arrogant or you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were toxic till you two.
Speaker 5: I might be I might have been talk to where I'm always truthful.
Speaker 4: What do we do that.
Speaker 1: We totally like? Well, what should we now that you're out of the house. Who are you rooting for to make it to the end? Without giving any spoilers if you do know any info, but just in general, who, what guy? What girl are you rooting for to get to the end?
Speaker 4: Obviously she was We just clickeds soon as we got in the house, hoping that you know, she does very well and goes all the way to the end and wins it. But for males obviously. He said, you don't like him, but I won't like Callum and James obviously because I got.
Speaker 1: On like Callum.
Speaker 5: Did they say that before? I don't like I had something about or not didn't like him, but.
Speaker 4: Because he.
Speaker 1: No, you guys are oh oh? I said, maybe toxic around him having a secret girlfriend, but I don't dislike him otherwise, challenging the house with the fact that he look, I had no you've been watching the show, but he had a whole other girlfriend. He's saying, I love you too. On house calls, Meanwhile, he's over here with Michelle.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, I'm open Calum and James because I got on with them like a house on fires. Well, I think it's just because I've obviously got the English background. Obviously, I lived in Australia most of my life since like the last what seventeen years, eighteen years or something, so they're about my English like roots background. Just having that common connection obviously helped of them three make it to the final and win it.
Speaker 1: And wait, what about the girl? I didn't hear girls? Ravens still didn't even make you that I was. That's what I was listening for. That's probably why didn't I did hear you say? But then my mind went on and he gave two mails and still didn't mention.
Speaker 4: Was my number one in the out. We just had that connection where we said, this is what we're going to do, both assuming that we'll be run in the final. That's crazy, and then I let down.
Speaker 1: And run, Raven Run, Raven run. Okay, what other question if you're if you do go back in the house, when you go back, because I'm sure you'll come back, like you said the cutleten egg diet, who would you want to what one guy would you want to work with, like as a partner, And you can't say any of the three people you just named that you want to win. What do you want to work with? And what girl would you want it like if you had to do pairs.
Speaker 4: From obviously I don't know anyone else. Yeah, well, if it was a guy, definitely Harassio Okay, I just you know me and he's head switched on and keeps his you know, ship to himself and he's very fit, So Harasso for sure. For a girl from the house, it would be it would be I'm not even saying you want me to it's going drum roll, please go yeah Raven or for sure you.
Speaker 1: May you made it all right? Wait why why either of.
Speaker 4: Well just for like the political like game in the house. He just seems to I don't know, know everyone and get on with that side. NAR's like forte, you know what I mean? You can like could troll people that way and then being like physically strong because you saw how she absolutely destroyed the hoy even they is one of the nicest people have met in my life. Went Raven let the dog out on that one, didn't he? Wow?
Speaker 1: So sweet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Raven just smoked her and I was like, you know what if the it's a physical challenge to getting another bird, I reckon any of the girls, but Mariah there it would have been like neck connect with right.
Speaker 5: But Maria, she's strong to you know what I'm saying. But the rest of them, I reckon.
Speaker 4: Raven would have wiped the floor with all of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, challenge.
Speaker 1: As the first I've heard that. Yeah, I know, I think that he said something nice.
Speaker 4: All right, maybe.
Speaker 1: The whole but we finally.
Speaker 4: Got save the best of last it. Come on, this is coming back to him.
Speaker 1: This is how he gets them. There's nothing worse than part Britt, part Australian. I just that's that's a whole level.
Speaker 5: Beware the wonder from down on the I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm so glad that you came to hang out with us, because sad, like you know how you see people on TV and it's like, Okay, we see you, we see the edit. But when we have these like personal conversations with people in interview, like it's so different, Like you're so dope, and I'm so glad you.
Speaker 2: Came to hang out with us.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Very much, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if the.
Speaker 3: People so toxic or not, if the people want to find you on social media, where can we find you?
Speaker 4: O On Instagram?
Speaker 5: Obviously just my name Kieren.
Speaker 4: Start on TikTok and I've just started Twitter because I've seen oh you guys goos on Twitter and know tomorrow, so I'm going to get on it and I'm a look what this is. So literally just joined that and now I'm watching all the tea still on that, which is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to the bad slide.
Speaker 1: N stays in those Twitter streets. Davon is there just watching and monitor.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll just start following you on then now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, careful. Yeah, she definitely did for sure, And watch what you tweet because she will definitely repost bring it up about it on Monday and forty five, he's saying.
Speaker 4: That was like someone someone was saying that because I retreat retweeted what raven Port where She's like, Karen, what was it?
Speaker 5: Something said my name or blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I hate men.
Speaker 5: So I was like, oh, I'll retweet that.
Speaker 4: Oh you a tweeter.
Speaker 1: I called it.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to say, I'm not toxic anymore. I called it from but I.
Speaker 4: Just thought it was funny. And then even like messaged me, she was like you retweet it and I was like yeah, I was like, what he's supposed to do? I think it's funny.
Speaker 2: Concept us so bad.
Speaker 1: We have to have you back here. You are hilarious and so good and great TV and welcome to this side of the challenge. We're happy to have you a part of the family and can't wait to see I really do think even the way it was shown your elimination, I predict could be the setup for real greatness. And like we'll in a few seasons time, we'll have you back on and we'll be talking about sort of remember that moment when Kieran was here and now look at him, you know, as a champ here.
Speaker 4: So that's definitely what I'm aiming for. So yeah, I want that chump starts for sure.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Well, maybe next time they'll watch as when.
Speaker 4: You get that call again, just don't worry. I'll well, thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much for joining us and cheers. Mate.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm working on.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Woo girl. I am still reeling from all that is the challenge this week that was a great interview, so good. All right? If people day want to keep up on your maybe they just want to express their feelings about all the heat that was brought in this week's episode of the challenge. Where can they find you on social Come.
Speaker 2: On and express some thanks to me because I like to hear y'all talk.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Twitter at Day Davion Underscore, Instagram Davion Diane Underscore, YouTube at Damon Diane, and.
Speaker 2: On the Tics of Talks you can find me at Day Diane.
Speaker 1: Devin.
Speaker 2: Where can the people find you?
Speaker 1: I want to see what you be ticking and talking. I'm gonna have to go check that out.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 1: You guys can go to my website devintimone dot com. That's Devin with a y Simon with an I also shameless plug. Go catch me on the episode of Catfish that I guess co hosted the other day guests can go find that probably online, but if you scroll to the bottom you can see my socials. Instagram is where I'm most active. That's Devin with a wise mom with an eye. It's all pretty consistent. TikTok Twitter as well, slide my dms. Let me know what you think and if you had some feels as well when Jordan showed up this week. And again, thank you guys for joining us on another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast. Now remember if you like this episode, if Jordan made you feel any type of way, rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts, and tell a friend of a friend of a friend. Yeah, make sure they know who Jordan is.
Speaker 2: Period. And you can catch new episodes of the Challenge Battle for a New Champion on.
Speaker 1: MTV and we'll see you right back here after for a brand new episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast
Speaker 2: Bring In a Heat Bank is Hot.