Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for it today, and the subject is she is only sexy outside of our house.
Speaker 2: What she's sexy.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that find out what that's really all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his neph Uh? Well, it's all It's happened to everybody.
Speaker 3: I don't know anybody that hasn't happened to Were about to turn your lights off? Oh, turn your lights off. It's happened to everyone. I don't know anybody to have him come home and hit that switch like god, it is turn We're about to turn your lights off.
Speaker 2: Let's go catch up.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to find Gira please. Hey, how you doing? This? Is Mason Man. I'm the guy that turns the lights on and off if you haven't paid your b and I'm over here at your house. I'm actually getting ready to turn the lights off, but I'm trying to. It's a courtagy call we're supposed to give. If people can pay their bill before we turn them off, then we collect and we keep moving.
Speaker 6: He said, he said, who you go?
Speaker 4: Are you again?
Speaker 6: I'm making exactly so you say you got to do what.
Speaker 5: I'm getting ready to turn the lights off because the bill hasn't been paid. I'm getting ready to turn the power off. Are are you here at the house?
Speaker 6: No, I'm at work.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, listen, is there anyone at the house that can make a payment? Make a payment? The payment right now that I have is two hundred and twenty one dollars and thirty six cents. Is that right for what the election for the electric bill? Yes, sir?
Speaker 6: No, No, sir, no, sir no, No, there's nobody at the house, and I don't think I owe that much.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I have right now, two hundred and twenty one dollars and thirty six cents.
Speaker 6: Now see see my wife she already paid that.
Speaker 5: See okay, well they don't have a record of that. I'm in your driveway right now. I'm getting ready to turn this thing off until the payment has been made.
Speaker 6: Well, see that there's nobody home right now?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, if no one is here, then I have to follow through and continue and go and turn the power off until everything is rectified.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh, you in my driveway, I mean your driveway.
Speaker 5: So is there anyone here? How far are you from here?
Speaker 6: I'm at work. I can't get off right now. But you got to get out my driveway.
Speaker 5: No, no, sir, I'm not gonna be able to leave the driveway until I actually turn the power off.
Speaker 6: Can't turn my power off. I got food and refrigerator to my kids. Got fish that you know?
Speaker 5: Come on, man, what do you mean you got fish? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: I can be there in thirty minutes. Give you a cast right now, sir.
Speaker 5: What what do you mean when you say you got fish? Fish tank? Oh? Fish tank? You have a fish tank? Okay, well, sir, I understand that. But uh, I'll be there in thirty minute.
Speaker 6: You stay right there, don't touch nothing, Okay.
Speaker 5: So I can't. I can't be here at thirty minutes. I can't wait that long. Thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: I'll be there with cash, and I'll tell you whether it's two hundred what we don't.
Speaker 5: We don't accept cash, sir. We're gonna need a money.
Speaker 6: Or I don't have time to go to I'll be there with the cash thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: I can't take cat are you listening to me? Sir?
Speaker 6: Are you listening to me?
Speaker 5: I'm listening to you. I can't take cash. I need a money order.
Speaker 6: I'll beat that thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, sir, I have to cut I have to turn your power off. If you're not here. I give everybody ten minutes, ten minutes where they can pay it or we can actually turn it off. Now, you tell me what you want me to do.
Speaker 6: I'ma call my wife real quick, all right, real quiet.
Speaker 5: So I don't have time to call you. I don't. I don't have time for that.
Speaker 6: First of all, sir, I'll give me up. I might don't mess up bills, okay. First of all, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: If she doesn't mess up bills, then what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm gonna call her real quick straight okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, sir, I don't have real quick time. What we have to do right now is I have to do this. I have to see to turn your power off. You get it turned off now, listen. I can come back and turn this thing right back on next week. It'll be one hundred and fifty dollars pens reconnect.
Speaker 4: First of all, you need to get out of my yard. First of all, So I call y'all, sir.
Speaker 5: I'm here because I'm supposed to be here. I'm here because you haven't paid you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call my ways. Look at this right now.
Speaker 5: I'm here because you haven't paid your bill.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you my wife pays my bill.
Speaker 5: Well, how do you know she paid it? Because you don't know what. Damn you don't know anything?
Speaker 4: What holder, sir? Trust me, my wife paid the bill. H's a mistake in your system. Get out of my yard.
Speaker 5: Now. Are you at Avenue?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's correct, But I'm in.
Speaker 5: I'm in the that I'm in the right place, sir, and you haven't played your bill, and I've been ordered to turn it off.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what, tell you what? Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be there at thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: I know that here. I'm not gonna be here in thirty minutes. Okay, you know you are you listening? I'm turning this off in the next five minutes and.
Speaker 6: Not touch my A wife paid the bill. Leave my lesson.
Speaker 5: My wife hasn't paid the bill. Now, maybe your wife is out rally gaggers doing something else.
Speaker 4: Who hold whoa whoa?
Speaker 5: Whoa? Hold hold?
Speaker 6: First of all, you keep her, keep her out of this, all right, Okay, you.
Speaker 5: Don't want that brought her in. That's the one that keeps telling me what she has done once she hasn't done lesson.
Speaker 4: Listen, keep my hey.
Speaker 6: That's why I draw the line. I'll be there at thirty minutes, means you can talk.
Speaker 5: I'm ain't gonna continue to go back and forth you, sir, I don't have thirty minutes. I got ten minutes, you understand me.
Speaker 6: I gotta I'm gonna leave right now.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get the call right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll be there thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: So I don't have thirty minutes. I'm turning it off. You can call downtown and get headquarters to turn it back on and we'll come back out here. And it's to reconnect meat for one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 6: So I gotta come up with three hundred of hell.
Speaker 5: Sir, your bill is two hundred and something dollars, and that it's gonna be one hundred and fifty dollars Reconnectee's.
Speaker 4: No hell no that hey, I'll get had in ten minutes Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, sir, and I've told you before, you have five minutes to get here.
Speaker 6: No, listen, listen, let me call my neighbor real quick.
Speaker 4: O hold, let me call hold up, let me call.
Speaker 5: I don't have time for you to click over and call other people. Sir. Is there somebody that can give me a money order right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, right now?
Speaker 6: Get your money order in five minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, who's gonna do that.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to call my wife.
Speaker 5: I told you your wife is the reason why you're in this situation.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna report you to your supervisor.
Speaker 5: How you gonna record me when I'm out doing my job. You should report your wife but not doing what she was supposed Let's care what you say if do you want your lights on or off when you get here? I want your lights are getting turned off in the next two minutes because your wife didn't pay the damn bill.
Speaker 4: I wanna tell y'all, excuse me, I'm gonna tell y'all. Listen, he's my wife's name. House your mouth.
Speaker 5: I tell you what you know what my supervisor would tell you.
Speaker 4: I don't know what your supervisor tell me.
Speaker 5: Tell you that you have been talking to nephew Tommy from the Sea of Harby. More to show you just God.
Speaker 4: Bright, I was on my.
Speaker 5: Wading your coworker got Joseph, he got you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get in.
Speaker 4: Don't je no more that man you had?
Speaker 5: Hey, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 6: Come on, man, Steve Warey Morning show, that.
Speaker 2: Boy something else on a great Tuesday morning, Ain't it? Ain'ty something else?
Speaker 1: Talking about yourself and the third person.
Speaker 3: In the third party that time of cold on a Tuesday, Boy, what Tuesday?
Speaker 2: By time of Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Catch Timmy Friday and Saturday the DEVI and they know how yo at.
Speaker 2: The Funny Bone.
Speaker 3: Okay, stop talking about yourself of the third person that catch TIMMYO Friday and Saturday?
Speaker 2: They know Ohio funny ball man.
Speaker 3: Oh I love to see Timmy when I when I go see Thomas's mad, when I go see this boy work that boy code listen. February third, The boy is in New York City at the NYC Winery. All right, first show already sold out, Second show almost is getting right there, so a few more tickets. But the nephew is coming to New York City at the NYC Winery. Y'all got to go check out Timmy. I'll be in an audience watching Tommy myself. Man, they bought that's something you in.
Speaker 2: The audience watching Tommy yourself. Boy, it's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 5: What you now?
Speaker 2: This is something new of the third person?
Speaker 3: Hearing that?
Speaker 2: Why would I talk to myself and the second person? Why would I do the second person? The first he always does that? The first person? Why would I be so? Okay? How do you talk to yourself in the first person? How do you do that?
Speaker 1: When you talk about yourself, you say I or yeah. You don't say your name.
Speaker 3: It will be crazy, But it's not I. It's Tommy. Tommy will be in Dayton.
Speaker 2: But Tommy is you?
Speaker 3: You are Tommy and Tommy is I, and I is.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 2: Do know he has a degree to that degree? Yes, yeah, So do I have to be the first? Second? Or third? Which one? Did you want me to be?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: And I am Thomas W. Miles the second? Just to let you know, yes, you are.
Speaker 1: Thank you Tommy. Coming up next, it's the Strawberry Letter and the subject is She's only sexy outside of our house.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show