Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the last episode of The Locker Room. On Monday, we did a breakdown the a f C and the NFC Championship games. Now it's all about the big game, baby, as always, not as always, we're missing Delaney Walker. People are saying it's a di A D I E D E I thing.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: He had to go to California. He will be back next year. But we have Clay Matthews back with us. We have Will Compton as always, myself or breaking down Kansas City or breaking down Philadelphia. And we were talking about fun little picks as well, coin tosses, Gatorway, everything, everything we put our hands on. We're having a good time with it. This is the Locker Room. My name is tayl la One.
Speaker 2: Let's have a hell of a day.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Locker Room. We are presented by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your rival. And there's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete fan, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football, buddy, buy around and regnite that rivalry flame dose before we kick off. We do have our season records in I ended up winning forty six percent.
Speaker 1: I like the way he said it because ultimately.
Speaker 3: It's like I went one sixty four and three, like you bet and you still like lost?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you still lost. However, in the spirit of competition, the spirit of friends, you beat our ass like you should take a little pride in that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm here for the people. I'm not here to beat you in de Laney like to me, that's like, that's standard, right. I'm here to give the people winners, and I was I failed to do.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, if you're the champion, why is Clay wearing your crime right now?
Speaker 3: Clay is now if we go to klaysreg so, Taylor second forty three, Silverman, Laney last place, forty one, eighty six, but Clay Matthews, who's now this is the second show in a row. Clay is two And.
Speaker 4: Oh I told you. I told you it was gonna be the Chiefs and the Eagles. You wanted Buffalo. You let your emotion getting away of destiny.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta bet with your heart though. Sometimes you just gotta roll with your heart. Just know that it's just you and who you're locking arm in arm with, and who gives a fuck what the world's saying. Now the world was right, But yeah, I like dining in the Fox sol with the boys.
Speaker 5: That's respectable, bankrupt.
Speaker 1: Three things are true, death taxes and Fade will Compton when he goes against the Cheeks. I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Queen right there with the queen. Queen, don't sit in the queens.
Speaker 1: You got the most chest moods. I do.
Speaker 3: Wish Delaney was here. And by the way, Delaney is out in Cali right now. There's the fire stuff going on, so we had to go out there and help his family. So we hope everything's okay. I know, we had a nice little singer joke that was a funny joke. But just shouts to Delaney because he is he's going through some stuff right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out Delanney. We love Delaney. Listen, I fly. I'm a team guy. Can I Can I take this off for the show or do we need to Shall I keep? Okay? I think you should take it off. Okay, but we got visual for everybody. We got enough, Okay, we got we needed so I needed things to celebrate though.
Speaker 3: Two linebackers up here wearing crowns.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful time for both of you. Now, don't get it twisted. We were on the grid iron. You boys get hemmed up by yours, truly, but I'm stoked for you guys in the studio.
Speaker 5: On that te gang. I don't even have to worry about it. I let that guard.
Speaker 1: Turn would break, I'd hand you to my garden, go and take care of him down that bone.
Speaker 4: I ain't worried about him at this point. Who me twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, I'll let you have those first those first five weeks in twenty twenty, Your boy was.
Speaker 5: I was on the couch in twenty twenty, and.
Speaker 1: I was on the couch starting in week six. When I told me twenty twenty one, listen, shirm could have fucking ran me through a wall that year.
Speaker 5: It was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Twenty one was my my big comeback. How to uh fives? Yeah you remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, Do you feel bad for me or you're like, oh, yeah, no.
Speaker 5: I actually was like as an eleven year veg wo since retired.
Speaker 4: I go, this guy's coming off with major knee and you and you're playing against one of the lankiest, longest, unorthodox pass rushers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hated you. The thing is, too, is like my friends would be like, hey man, if you were healthy, like you would have got him. Don't worry about that. You'd be like the pat on the ass. If you go back to like twenty sixteen, we play the Patriots in New England and Chandla Jones is there the first third down, he bullrushes me, stripsack of mobile for a for a six. So he just had Kayla Jones. Yeah, has kind of all like of all the players, it was him and teelve Sugs, and I always had like the most difficult difficult with I was it was always like chlng.
Speaker 5: You, that's okay, we actually playing each other.
Speaker 3: I had that one.
Speaker 1: I had that one little situation with the field goal, and honestly, I think that was enough. If we ever did going each other, that would be in the back of my head mentally. So you had the edge, You had the edge.
Speaker 4: Whoa, I just want to what about Sugs? You know, that's kind of my era pass rusher.
Speaker 1: I played Sugs my rookie year in Baltimore, and first off, you could set a glass of water on that ass, like that dude had drunk on him.
Speaker 3: And he did.
Speaker 1: He looked like a raft. He looked like he was just different. He played well against me, but when he got older, I was like very like, you know, like twitchy, but all was also like sporadic in a lot the way. So I'd get out of my set really fast, and being the savvy that he was, he lulled me to sleep a little bit, go a little slow, then all of a sudden, quick inside move like he would take chances. That was the thing I hated the most, was like if if a defensive lineman like played the run, I would feel so great about the game because now I'm play action, he's gonna run fit, I'm gonna get a good He would jump in and out. And so we had a game a couple of years later and it was like he was on the back nine and I was like, oh, I'll be all right, and he kind of just got me for like a sack, and it was like petty, but it was like one of those things where like I kind of did to myself. But the fact that he got me not once but twice. I was like, oh, yeah, I guess I love the stories.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you sharing that that thing.
Speaker 1: Did you ever do the lowdeste thing? You're always one hundred percent going.
Speaker 4: No, I think you know, like you had said, once you get a little savvy, you start you know, picking and choosing, especially if a guy you know, you're young, it's no different like when you were you know, first coming to the league and it's like a you know, run right, run left, whatever it is. I'm setting the edge and you're just just hitting each other head to head and eventually you slip inside or you hop outside real quick.
Speaker 5: You know, the noise to go with it too.
Speaker 4: But I mean, yeah, early in my career was just straight on, you know, like two rams hitting each other or pass rush, just full speed bull rush, and then you just you start getting that moxie, that that savvy you know when you talk to a pass us so they just to start, you know.
Speaker 1: A little bit. But also like if you're if you do that inside move like once, even if you get caught on it in the back of offense, the lineon's minds like I can't fire off the ball as fast I have to be ready for So now you're like kind of playing You're like in this game of chess for sixty three snaps?
Speaker 3: Was that was that sug sequel. It was that the year they beat It's like twenty eight nothing.
Speaker 1: No game thought so and that was like we destroyed It was twenty nothing. Yeah that game. That was a game too. You know, like everyone kind of gets when you get in those situations like a c y a kind of thing like I was kind of like being that guy, was like I don't give any we got to be better, but like boys, yeah, when he gets better, and it was it was It's one of those things that I said it like I think like in the locker room, like guys, we got to be better, and I'd be like, I didn't give it any, but we gotta be better. And I taught myself back to that being like yeah, what are you doing? Like it was your own insecurity of being like because you know, especially with me on the Titans, it was like anytime the office line played well, it was like la Wan is a dog, but anytime the office line played bad, it was like this guy Lawan, it is a back of dicks we got to get him out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine Taylor's a quarterback. Oh, like, hey guys, we gotta play better. Like I've pretty good up. Yeah, I know you guys see the line that's blocking for me.
Speaker 4: I know this isn't the talking point, but I mean you saw Cam Newton's hot take, because I feel like you signed with him with these.
Speaker 1: Comments that Actually I thought about that before he said this. I don't like him stake at all. I don't like Cam Stack at all. I think the ultimate team sport, Like I would have moments of like insecurity and comments, but the core of me is team guy, and I think that's just crazy for him to be like I'll give up an MVP or I would not give up an MVP for a super Bowl because it's like everybody eats that, Like you're not decised you, it's fifty two other guys that are like also getting a ring, also being a part of that, and that's like the ultimate team goal. That's the best part about football is everybody working together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like my take on it, Like I disagree with the take because ultimately, like if you strip away the acronym MVP, like you're still Cam Newton, like you still accomplish all the things that you've accomplished on the field, but ultimately that team goal of having a Super Bowl, being a super Bowl champion is like that Trump's everything, I mean, I get, Like, you know, it's like if I'm sitting there going back and forth with him, he could almost talk down in a way like, yeah, but you've never been in a position to be an NFL MVP to know or to understand. But it's like, Bro, you're still Cam Newton as a whole, Like you're still arguably the best dual throught quarterback of all time that's going to be known. It's not like that's just gonna go or that's that wouldn't go away just because your name isn't next to m v P in the year two thousand whatever it was, right, but you'd be a Super Bowl champion, Like it's people keep referring to the photo when he didn't dive on that football too. It's like that's that is where his answer lies. Let me ask you something, Clay, would you give up your twenty sixteen Pro Bowl? Would you give it to me for a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: See, first of all, y'all were cherry picking stats. When you put that on AX the other day, I couldn't even respond to it.
Speaker 5: I had so much, you do? Look so I had so so.
Speaker 1: Much, I said him as parlay. I was like, you're more than welcome to posts on ex if you'd like I text him too.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, you're lucky. You know I wasn't privted to these stats. Or I had twelve tackles to year?
Speaker 1: What'd you have? Six?
Speaker 3: How made you have four?
Speaker 5: How many you have twenty sixteen?
Speaker 4: That's like comparing you did you have this twenty twenty one year or your twenty twenty years?
Speaker 1: But you were as an All Pro year sixteen, your Pro Bowl?
Speaker 5: You're the wrong stats? Well, so how can I even come it to you?
Speaker 4: When you're you're just misinformed, you're spreading misinformation.
Speaker 3: How many tackles did you have in that in that game? Was it four?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I had watched one and a half sacks, a forced fumble, and like four tackles?
Speaker 5: What do you want from me? We won a game. This is this is what Cam Newton's talking about. You're over here like I have more tackles. If we wanted to.
Speaker 3: Get flip, good, flip you still come.
Speaker 1: On the rope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hang on you to answer the question, would you give up your Pro Bowl in twenty sixteen to win the Super Bowl? Would you give up your six Pro Bowls to win six?
Speaker 4: I know you can't relate to this, but I'm gonna take this. In twenty ten, I we want Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl. YEP, I lost to Troy Polamaler by two votes for Defensive MVP. Is Cam saying this because he didn't win the Super Bowl and he has the MVP as opposed the other way around? Because right now I'm sitting here going hell no, I've never changed at Super Bowl. And because the individual accolade amazing.
Speaker 5: You did.
Speaker 4: You achieved so much on an individual level, You covered your ass, you took care of business. But from a Super Bowl standpoint, the memories made the reunion. I was just talking with Taylor about the Packers put me in the Hall of Fame this year, went back with all the bull ways, all the stories we shared.
Speaker 5: I think it's bigger than just an accolade or a trophy you put on the wall.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because you're in a similar boat, like your like your name holds weight for the for the rest of time and in the Packers organizations, so that not have the defensive Player of theyear, Like that's like an argument with your boys, Like, yo, I got Defensive Player of the year. It's like super Bowl champions sounds so much better than m VP or whatever anyone in the Heisman, Like he's he's.
Speaker 3: He's competitoral Yeah they were, he's help, he's done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a he's an absolute stud. But I didn't like that take. I didn't like it because that's not like that's like at the core of football. Football is the ultimate team sport, and that's what you want is all the boys to succeed. You want to be the best on that team, and you want to have that argument forever. But you also want the state champion. You want the national championship, you want the Super Bowl. You get those three things. You ever want to state championship, that's crazy. I didn't you didn't get fifteen, But I would tackles, one sack, force, fumla recovery in that game, played the nose, head up, bowled that center all day. Hickley. Did he beat the ship out of Hickley High School?
Speaker 3: I'm with you, guys though, like I would give my twelve tackles to you if we could win the Super Bowl that year, I would help you out to make your Pro Bowl seem more legitimate.
Speaker 5: Bro. I gotta I gotta give these guys. Uh. I went on.
Speaker 4: I tried to find a picture of us, Like in the same frame, I saw our full back Aaron Rip cows.
Speaker 3: Over, Hey, hey, hang on talking about how'd that go down? In the stat sheet though?
Speaker 1: Solo tackle just you got face just smushed into.
Speaker 3: The I was on my back and I remember getting up. I say, hey, good hit, good good hit. Hey yeah, John Gruden rain And whenever I came to the Raiders, he was like doing a little highlight reel and showed that play and I was like laughing.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck, he did.
Speaker 5: Truck almost on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. To me, never like playing defense at a high level. It's like that's a tackle.
Speaker 5: It is, it is a tackle, but this is not here for this is all you talk about.
Speaker 4: Almost had just an eight printed out mail to Rip in Texas, had him sign it and send it back here, but I got busy with third grade math.
Speaker 1: You could have still done that.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't I don't have a whole crew behind me like this. I'm just I'm just a guest and.
Speaker 1: That would be the ultimate sup to bring that around the chair. My birthday's still going undefeated. In your first show, we'll get it done. My birthdays on September nineteenth.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 1: You're going to put them in the calendar. If you want to take your phone out right now, put that in your calendar. Who is a fullback for the Raiders or for the Titans, because you had a talk about yeah, you and fullbacks have had a bit of a couple of There's a nice photo we played when we played.
Speaker 3: There in the I formation ran a play action past week and we were in cover one and the fullbacks running a wheel out of the backfield like through the line of scrimmage, and I was on him. I was on him, like white on rice, hand up everything. He catches the ball and basically has like a Moss moment on me. I think it was on you got Moss that week And it was right in front of the right on the sideline of the team I just played for.
Speaker 1: And it was and everybody we we we celebrated extra loud on that play. I mean it was a great play by ball, like he crushed for sure, but it was also like we got camp everybody ten other guys, so let's fucking bumping him as he gets out of there. It was awesome, how it was that one of your greatest moments. So after that game the year before, he will put the Titans. After that game, westy Wood was like, we're getting jerseys for will everyone bring your jersey? So will you had like twenty twenty five jersey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like have this photo to where I'm sitting here with all the jerseys at the boys gave it was?
Speaker 1: It was was that a top moment?
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah I ended up so i'im out there so long after the game, like dapping up, doing the jersey exchanges, catching up doing all the stuff that we were doing. And the last guy to walk into the locker room for the Raiders after we just lost and it was my what week was that third fourth week? Yeah, something like that, And I'm just walking in and I'm just walking in and you see you just see coach crew and he's standing there and all all the teams standing they're ready to like, you know, we just lost, and he has a lot pileful powerful Jerseys coach says that the last one. All right, shut the doors, and I'm just kind of standing.
Speaker 1: There afterwards celebrating with our win.
Speaker 3: Bisacha's give me shit. The next day, I.
Speaker 1: Bet it was a really bad look, bad team look for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good to see you make the meeting.
Speaker 1: Come if you got any Jerseys with you?
Speaker 3: Oh you just kind of sit down the special Teams meeting, No, sir, God should get to some fun.
Speaker 1: Well, this is some fun, dude.
Speaker 3: Game of the week, the only game of the week, the only game of the week, the big game, Chiefs favored by one and a half against the Eagles. You over under on that game is forty nine and a half. Claire, You the only one going Chiefs here.
Speaker 1: No, he's not the only one going Chiefs.
Speaker 3: You're going Chiefs.
Speaker 1: I've said, well, I said on Monday, I'm going Chiefs. It's been a long week. It's been a long week. There's no doubt about. There's no doubt about. It's been a long week. We broke this whole entire We booked the AFCNFC down on Monday with Baldinger. You were going Eagles. I'm going Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Where do you stand? I'm going, I'm going Chiefs.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, you want you want my take on it right now? I mean, this is, this is, this is I got to one load right here. But the same reason why I bet the Chiefs last week a Buffalo is the same reason why I'm betting them this week. You just don't bet against the King. And I know every season is different. And I'm gonna get into the.
Speaker 5: X's and o's here in a minute. They're just they're gonna win. It's destiny. It's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Dynasty's dynasties, building dynasties, fall after Roman Empire. I'm telling you, I like the outfit that the Eagles have. What you laughing at, Sharon, The outfit that the Eagles have. Their offensive line. Saquon Barkley, it's his birthday. He's thirty yards behind the the all season rushing record. Dude had three touchdowns last week. I think Godard's gonna have a big game. The way that their defense is playing with Jalen Carter, and you got the backers thatch balling, the running hit guys, you got the coverage guys in the back end. Quinyon Mitchell, Red blankenship. Cooper Dejean my moment, and we've talked about it and I figured it out. I figured out the specific moment in scenario. I want Eagles have the ball on their own forty five. There's a minute twenty five, it's fourth and four or five to where the question is there do you go for it to try to ice the Chiefs or do you punt it away? Try to pin him inside the ten With a minute twenty on the clock, Patrick Mahomes has two touchdowns. I want that moment so badly because if they do three, Pete, listen, am I gonna say it's Rick?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: But am I able to zoom out and see the perspective of what the Chiefs have done over the last decade, however long they've been together. It's gonna be It would be amazing to be like Mahomes has got it with that much time on the clock, they're down by four. They have to get a touchdown to win the game. If he does that, I feel like that's peak. Every fan would love to see that situation. Order the Eagles a number one defense, do they stand up and take down the dynasty? And that's what I'm I'm leaning on the Eagles.
Speaker 1: So Eagle's up by four, Eagles up by four, fourth and four or five in the middle of the field, right around the fifty yard line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their own forty five yard line.
Speaker 1: Do you take a delay a game then punt it or do you go for it?
Speaker 3: Right, You're gonna sit there and decide do you want to give Mahomes the ball with a minute change on the clock, with two timeouts they do have to score, or do you go for it?
Speaker 1: Try to ice him out? That answer is extremely clear to me. You got to go for it. You got to die with the ball in your hand.
Speaker 3: See, I'm trying to figure out the exact down and distance to where you ultimately pump the ball because I want to see Mahomes with the ball in his hand with that scenario, because that's peak this chief dynasty.
Speaker 1: I can promise you do not want that scenario. Because I got a fun little statue I want to I want to dismantle.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is I just want it for football. Like if he's going for the three peet, I want him to do it. What he's known and all the stats you're gonna pull up what he's known for doing. I want to I just I want to see that, not that they have to prove that. I'm just saying, like, that's what I'm rooting for with these two teams in the super Bowl, with these big with this monumental moment hanging in the balance, That's just what I want to see. Even if he does it again. Am I gonna say it's Rick?
Speaker 1: Yes? But why am I gonna.
Speaker 3: Sit there and know that we are witnessing the greatest run from a team of all time?
Speaker 1: Right, answers Yes?
Speaker 3: And I would love to just see that scenario unfold to where, whether he does it or not, it's gonna be insane to see something like that.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a crystal ball that I would love to see. Yeah, I would love to see that, because you if it's any other team, you punted away and you're like, let our defense, who's number one in points per game, number one statistically pretty much cross the board. Let's let them blow up.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But then again, and to your point too about the Eagles being stacked, like if you look at every single position group, like the Eagles probably edge him ount and every category except for what tight end, quarterback, quarterback but the difference is the quarterback specter Mahomes and the head coach for the Chiefs is Andy Reid for sure, the winnings coach in Eagles history, the winnings coach in Kansas City history. The guy who has a limitless playbook. He's like, he's what's his name takes a limitless pill every single day when he's just Bradley Cooper, Bradley Cooper and he's just seeing the field in a different way, like that's that's that's who he's going against. So a minute, like, let me ask you hypothetical and when if there's a fourth quarter a team, we'll see the Chiefs right now are down by four, there's a minute twenty five, there's two timeouts, and they're on the twenty five yard line. Where does your brain go to that? Are they gonna get it done or they're not gonna get it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna get it done. Yeah, there's Mahomes and the Chiefs. They're gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: Do you think they get it done?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So Eagles, Jalen hurts, and no dispant to Jalen Hurts, Like I feel like he's got stats that people love him. I probably don't respect him as much as I probably should respect him from throwing the ball. Standpoint. But if the same situation and it's the Eagles with the ball in their hand, they're down by four, do you think they're pulling that off.
Speaker 3: I think it's very I think that's the possibility. Yeah, Like, if you're sitting there looking at Jalen Hurts and Patrick Mahomes, you're gonna be like, yeah, Patrick Mahomes is like Tom Brady. You're gonna assume that they're going to do it because of stats and everything else. But Jay, that offense has the ability to win.
Speaker 5: How much time left?
Speaker 4: You think they have the ability because sa Quan has running the ball, because their offensive line, you know, dictates that run game, provides the protection for Hurts to make those throws. You think he can put the team on his back and drive him down the field to win.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jay and is a proven winner throughout his proven He makes it, has the defense make their mistakes, he takes with the defense gives him. He is very smart with the football. He does a great job of using his legs. But like we're talking about the clutch factor, the clutch gene in these crunch time situations. I don't know the stats on Jalen Hurts. I don't, but it's tough to there's no arguing. Patrick Mahomes, No, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I agree that there's no Yeah, it's like the two quarterbacks here, there's no arguing who's had the career, who's the better quarterback.
Speaker 1: All that stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, yeah, Jalen, I still think he can. Like if it comes down to that situation is going to come down to that offensive line holding up against the creativity of somebody like Spags and how they hold up because the Chiefs are able to step on your throat and expose you in ways and get free runners and blitzes in these situations and to where in my mind, I'm thinking the Eagles do pick it up because they have such an elite offensive line. They have continuity there, they've played together, they know everything inside now, so they do pick it up. And it's just Jalen dishing the ball around. And I think he's capable of dishing the ball around very well.
Speaker 1: He's got weapons on the outside. So I have the stat by Trey Wingo. Garrett came up to me. I saw this video incredible. So you did see this video. I'll motor through it anyway. But somebody sent this to Garrett. Garrett showed it to me right before the show. So Trey Wingos on this podcast. Since two thousand and one, there's been one hundred and twenty five drives in the NFL postseason. It's fourth quarter, one minute to play. The team on offense is trailing by seven points or fewer. So in this small, little sample size, you're able to see what is the clutch factor of the quarterback at the helm to allow their team to either tie the game or win the game. In the most clutch situations, forty percent of the time, the team on the offense gets the points that they need. So's that's less than fifty percent. Tom Brady pretty good. He was five for eleven forty six percent. Drew Brees three of six, he was fifty percent. Both great stats. There's only one player in NFL history that is perfect, and that's Patrick Mahomes that situation, He's seven for seven. That is that's and that's why you take the Chiefs. Yeah, I'm taking the Eagles. I can't swear you. I can't swear you at all.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, I will I will.
Speaker 3: I mean I want the Chiefs to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want the Chiefs to lose.
Speaker 3: But I would not mind say every single time I love for football, would still enjoy watching you know, the Chiefs, do you know, win this game.
Speaker 1: But I want him to lose.
Speaker 4: All this praise of of my homes. Jalen Hurts has scored two and three touchdowns respectively. Again the last two games against the Chiefs running could be a big game for uh Hurts.
Speaker 1: Town j telling about juicy parlay coming off the tongue.
Speaker 5: There home, Oh should I should I hold off on that stuff?
Speaker 1: No, I like it. I like we. I mean, we've already made our picks to where we're going. Yeah, ballsy, big game picks.
Speaker 5: Is now, you know.
Speaker 4: I just I'm just saying, just as far as you know, we're putting my homes up on this pedestal, I just want to hurts his you know, his flowers right here, and it could be a could be a big day, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Again, even if it does break down a little bit, Jalen does have the ability to beat you with his feet. Yeah, yes, And I'm not saying that to sway, it's a sway anything. It's just like we can't sit here and be like, all right, if there's whatever the time leftl on the clock, like it's just not gonna get done with Jalen, Like I think he's got the capabilities to do it. It's just really comes down to the trenches and then who's just making those plays in crunch time. But our next thing, should we get our the fun picks the coin.
Speaker 1: Top, Yeah, that's the Gator raise.
Speaker 3: Yes, the NB have a little prop bets brought to us by you already know fireball whiskey. Fireball is the perfect shot for game dame, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium or going big with the fireball keke for your tailgate, whether it's a pregame shot and the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar, no matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. We'll kick it off. We'll start it with the top of the game and that is the coin toss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coin toss. So Mitch's stats here says heads hit last year all time record tails thirty heads twenty eight I saw a stat that was actually twenty nine, twenty nine, like a true fifty to fifty. So coin flip, boys, it's coin foot the other day, right.
Speaker 3: I saw a stat where it's true fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the fifty. However, many Super Bowls it's literally cut right down the middle. Tales never fails. I think Randy Moss had a quote about that, playing the game. Always go tails. I'm gonna go tails in this one. Yeah, I'm tails. I'm all over tails, right with the boys. Okay, we got tole a stat the tails.
Speaker 5: You're gonna say the winner thing that I was telling you about.
Speaker 3: The winner of the coin toss has only won the Super Bowl twice in the last ten years. Those two times have both been the Chiefs. Chiefs are mitches. He's a big Chiefs fan, just a big Chiefs fan. You want us to read their last stat That would be a.
Speaker 1: Fun end game bet, Like you wash a coin toss, Chiefs win the coin toss? Is like, okay, Chiefs, Chiefs don win the coin toss Chiefs. It seems like right, it seems like no matter what, it's Chiefs. Based on that stat, So in your brain when the Chiefs win. What colors that gatorad gonna be? I like green? I think green is an interesting color. I never really see green before, but in the National Championship Ohio State, when they poured that gatorade over Ryan Day, it was green. So it got me thinking, got me juiced up, like, hey, how many times has the college national Championship matched up with the NFL? And it's not that much. However, I think this time, I'm thinking green plus two twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm going purple from jumping in here, and I'll tell you why. I got the stats of the gatorade color from the twenty fifteen Broncos all the way until last year's Kansas City Chiefs. And can you tell me the color of the last two Super Bowl victories for the Chiefs these past two years?
Speaker 5: What color it was?
Speaker 1: Orange?
Speaker 3: Purple?
Speaker 5: It's purple?
Speaker 4: Three P it's gonna be purple. And right now the odds plus two ten?
Speaker 3: Hey, the whole three P.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could be cooking with something there.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, just a little you know trivia segment that I'm now including in this within the since the twenty fifteen Denver Broncos all the way until this past year's Super Bowl winner? What was the only team? What team was the team that did not dump gatorade.
Speaker 5: On their coach?
Speaker 1: Patriots?
Speaker 5: That's correct twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Shut up Mitch's whispery in the back, Patriots. Bill Belichick wasn't having that ship.
Speaker 5: Huh No, but I'm going purple.
Speaker 1: Were you when you win the Super Bowl? Were you a guy that was holding the gator raad?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I think we talked about this little shit. It just went too fast. I don't even know. I don't even think I touched a trophy because we were going to do it the next year.
Speaker 3: Did you ever go back to the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Play now?
Speaker 5: We got close? Did you ever get past the divisional round?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: In my head, it's like if we were in if we weren't. In my head, if we were never winning the super Bowl, I didn't want to win any of the games in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. What what's your record in the playoffs? Oh? And I thought there might have been one?
Speaker 5: Or were your stats in the playoffs? Though?
Speaker 3: I did have twelve tackles against the Green Bay Packers in twenty sixteen, I.
Speaker 5: Had eleven sacks in fifteen games. Good?
Speaker 3: Oh, are we talking about a game? Are we talking about the entire season?
Speaker 1: Now? No?
Speaker 3: Right off? My sacks in the entire season.
Speaker 4: Going fifteen games? Is my is a new is another season of playoff games that I play? Not eleven sacks, which is good enough for Pro Bowl Pro Playhof honors Packers all time leading postseason sack artist artist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you know, put a spin on it.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get back to this er Bowl though? After you guys won?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But but the next when's your super Bowl again? Or when's your birthday gown? I'll bring that Super Bowl ring in so you can see a coup of diamonds September nineteenth. Put on your phone yet, No, put on your phone all.
Speaker 1: Right after the show, after the show.
Speaker 3: Here's my name on your phone?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Taylor, and your yours is like plus six one five.
Speaker 3: No, I know that's cap because it's five seventy three.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is fun. I'm enjoying this m v P. I got Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Time about my gatorade is yellow? Okay, I'm going yellow yellow. When the Eagles won the Super Bowl last their color was yellow. So I'm going yellow because you're standing on it. You're standing on it.
Speaker 1: Uh, I obviously have the Chiefs to win. I'm going Patrick Mahomes. Like, there's not a world we live in where they don't give Patrick Mahomes the MVP, even if he doesn't even play well, even if it's Travis Kelsey, it's Pat Mahomes.
Speaker 4: I've got my homes And if the Eagles do win, which they won't, it'll be.
Speaker 3: I got running backs have only won seven times.
Speaker 5: That's how they're going to win.
Speaker 1: That's the only way they can win.
Speaker 3: And it's his birthday. He's gonna get the record. I mean, that's a massive record. Terrell Davis Tore Davis had one and two before going into that championship game. You know, there's that whole issue fair.
Speaker 1: More games. Yeah, yeah, I mean not that.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not gonna hold it against I'm just curious. You know a lot of the old heads like to hold that, you know, Yeah, fifteen games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's curious.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's that's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 3: But still that would it's gonna be that would be a historic weekend for sake one which I think it will be.
Speaker 1: I think it will be who will the Super Bowl MVP? Thank first, most likely God, most likely God.
Speaker 5: Between mahomes and hearts, they always thank God first.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, good deal. Yeah, that's a fun that's a fun prop.
Speaker 5: Ben.
Speaker 3: I mean, will the opening kickoff be a touchback?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: Minus two eighty is yes, plus two or five is no?
Speaker 1: I think I think so. I still don't understand this kickoff or wolves. There's so hard. There's like a area you have to catch it in. There's a whole bunch of different things. If it goes back, It's like, why not end up on the thirty, end up in the thirty right away? Put yourself in a better position. I'll just go against the grain and say no, let's say touch back gotta be touch back, probably touch ba gotta be touched by Privavy, touch bay Probavy Dutch day time of opening drive eleven forty or more left in the first quarter, eleven thirty nine are less in the first quarter. I think it depends on who gets the ball for I agree.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stain from this one. I think you know, the Eagles get the ball, they run it, churning up clock. It's gonna be eleven thirty nine or less. Chiefs get it if they go you know, three and out or even drive down the field. There's eleven forty or more.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it's gonna be. It's gonna be a quick first series, quick opening drive, three and out. I like that either three and out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it because the Chiefs they passed the ball quite a bit, clock stops quite a bit during the situations, and they're they're our first fifteen plays are elite. You know, he sitting in the team me to be four and top fifteen. I don't think there's there's a better team that has a top fifteen. And the Eagles their first drive in the last game is like what one play, So they have the explode, the ability to be explosive. We get the ball half chunk plays as well. Yeah, and there's always the room for the three an ounce. So that's I like. I like it being more than eleven forty clock and you're going less.
Speaker 5: He's upstaining, unstaining, stay away. To have to have.
Speaker 1: Something, you gotta have something you can say.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not gonna I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say eleven thirty nine or less.
Speaker 3: I'll go least all right, God tell you when I hit the bet the Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bet the Boys segment the matchup for the Super Bowl Super fifty nine per cent. The clock is taking to get your picks in. I've already locked in a few prop bets and my favorite and only sportsbook, I use my partner's Draft King sportsbook right now. New customers get two hundred dollars and bonus bets instantly after betting just five dollars. Fad or follow your favorite barstool personality picks in the Barstool betting group on the Draft Kings sportsbook app. Check out special Super Bowl fifty nine markets exclusively on DraftKings. Use code locker at sign up. That's locker l O c k e R. The crown is yours. So we're not doing touchdown parlays, correct, This is we can just do any parlay we want. Yes, create a same game parlay, create a same game parlay, and we're just gonna do this us, just the three of us, just three picks. Or do you want to get juicy yours mine? Clays, you know, Clay has one.
Speaker 3: He's got to look at how.
Speaker 1: Rumor has. It's a little more conservative.
Speaker 5: It's it's conservative but with big payout. Okay, so it's contradictory, but how many legs? Well I got, I got, I got three bets.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got two bank builders for the boys out there who want to win, because, like I told Taylor, America loves winners. And I got some long shots right here. I got a two pick parlay. Okay, two touchdowns for Jalen Hurts, two touchdowns for Patrick Mahoons plus twelve thousand would he hit last week? If we're chasing the dragon here? Mahomes has been scrambling quite a bit, putting the team on his back lately.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 4: Of pressure from the Eagles D line, Eagles defense and Hurts. Was it three touchdowns? Three rushing touchdowns last week?
Speaker 3: And let me so you're saying there's gonna be four rushing touchdowns between these two quarterback.
Speaker 4: Chiefs have allowed the most scrambles out of any team in the NFL. And we talked about Jalen Hurts two and three rushing touchdowns the last two games versus the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying it could.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it. I mean the way he says it too, it's like it's so confident. Another way, he talks about it. I think it's though. You think it's a nail though, I.
Speaker 3: Think about it. Two rushing touchdowns each quarterback, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Who yeah, way it happened last week. Who the same two quarterbacks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but against each other, same game.
Speaker 5: All the more reason to go for that MVP trophy.
Speaker 1: That's plus twelve thousand.
Speaker 3: Now is that your long shot? Where's your bank? Where's your little all right?
Speaker 5: My little bank? Builders right here?
Speaker 4: Gambler Sampler not guar a little five pick parlay plus one twenty one builders bro bank builders, Hey, Dallas Goddard receiving yards twenty five, he's gonna get fifty Kareem Hunt rushing yards twenty five. He's gonna have way way more than that. Travis kelcey receptions four plus. Kelsey's got nineteen touchdowns in his last sixteen playoff games. Just something to think about. Jalen Hurts twenty five plus rushing yards and three plus receptions for DeVonta Smith. Easy money right there, A plus one thousand, my other five pick ten plus Jalen Hurts rushing attempts. Dallas godder Over fifty two and a half receiving yards. Travis kelce fifty plus receiving yards, Travis Kelcey six plus receptions, Xavier Worthy rushing yards over.
Speaker 5: Six and a half.
Speaker 1: I actually liked that one.
Speaker 5: Like that was bankfielders, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Second, I like that fielder right there. I like it.
Speaker 3: I got a three legger plus twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we all went conservative this week.
Speaker 3: Well, what's funny. That's that's a that's I feel like I've grown. Yeah, progress, that's a lot of progress. Three three, three picks right here, Eagles money line over Goddard sixty plus receiving yards and Saquon Barkley two plus times.
Speaker 1: The omen isn't what is his receiving yards of twenty five? He said he'll get fifty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's right at that sixty five over.
Speaker 1: Sixty eighty six.
Speaker 3: But I threw I went sixty because that's where you're getting plus odds with with Goddard.
Speaker 1: Let's he got to jump in there. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: There's an Eagles that's an Eagles parlay, the Eagles party. Obviously we got to have the money lane hit. I also win conservative.
Speaker 1: I have a three pick three leg plus one thousand, Chiefs minus one and a half. Lock that up. That's nice and easy. Saquon Barkley two touchdown score, He's done it so many times. Why not? And then finally the over of forty eight and a half points against one thousand, kind of like that didn't you.
Speaker 5: Might have to get in on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one got Clay going. He did, He thought about it. He's like, man, because you.
Speaker 3: Got Chiefs in there, and you got Saquon, because you know.
Speaker 1: Sequ is gonna get his They're gonna get in the Reds in a couple of times. He's gonna he's gonna punch it, and then he might have three. I'm feeling more conservative. I'm going to you know, yeah, yeah, I feel you know, I see the vision and then the over, like, I mean, there's gonna be points scored in this game. Two great defenses, however, like we got, we got, We're about to watch greatness. I really think we're gonna watch a hell of a super Bowl. Yea hell of a super Bowl. Praying that we end up in that fourth and five and sixth situation. And I'm also hoping to see if Mahomes can go eight for eight and more like less than a minute fourth quarter down by four situation, because that would be top football, peak football. Yeah, six to midnight, probably passer call in the drive maybe could be. Probably. There's petitions going on all this. There's such a microscope on these refs. I think they're gonna let the boys play. Let's hope do businesses. Business is being done. Let's hope give a show on.
Speaker 3: Fun show, Fun show.
Speaker 5: I had fun.
Speaker 4: I had fun these last seven weeks. I appreciate you guys inviting me on. This has been a real eye opening experience. I love what you got going on here. I hope you have me back in the future and will I know you probably will say no, just because I challenge your crown.
Speaker 5: But Taylor that we got something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got something beautiful. Just text me yeah I got you. You got me literally in your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah done. We'll walk in and I know that the fans, oh yeah, the fans are fired up on claiming.
Speaker 3: Hey, we got you a little something right by your chair.
Speaker 5: Some conf this to go on my face and this is the is the bottom.
Speaker 1: This is the bottle from California. It's never shot something this wild Boys had great show, great season. Thank you so much for walking to the locker room. We love you, big hugs, tind of kisses.
Speaker 5: Oh that ship hurt you fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh my string?
Speaker 3: Hey he's got swisted yeah, right in the ear.
Speaker 1: He damn.
Speaker 3: That's like, hey, can we get it? That just just a broad like, that's on me, that's on me.
Speaker 1: That's only if the call me.
Speaker 3: I know you're built like I'm like Trump.
Speaker 4: I'm like Trump right now, Trump right and fight really hurt asshole you guys, thinking.
Speaker 1: Goes to the
Speaker 5: Guy m hm