Speaker 1: Recently, we got an email from a husband who wanted us to prank his wife. She's going to be re entering the workforce after taking a few years off. Actually, she has an interview lined up via phone today.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet she's nervous.
Speaker 1: Well, probably, we're not going to cancel that. We're just gonna call a little bit early saying that we're with that company. Oh yeah, and this is a direct quote from her husband. She is the nicest person you will ever meet, so you'll have to try really hard to fluster her. And we say challenge except for your phone tap right now's phone taps on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hell, Hey is this Alice?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This is Alice. Can I help you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my name's Grant from Beta Wave Solutions. And I know we were scheduled for an interview with you in about an hour, but I just had some time open up.
Speaker 2: So is it okay if we do it now?
Speaker 3: Uh? Okay, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: It just I'm so busy so this would be correct.
Speaker 3: No, no, no problem. I'm just just let me get to my office.
Speaker 1: And okay, great, So all right, let's just dive right in. So tell me what made you apply for the position.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been out of the workforce for a little bit and I felt like it was time for a more serious role. I'm ready to come back in and I've done some software developments.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I keay Hearry, can you speak up please?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. I've done some software developmentment.
Speaker 2: Sorry, hold on a second, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Right, and then a little bit of I.
Speaker 2: Just got trying and finish it off here.
Speaker 3: So do you want me to do you want to stick to our original time? Maybe this isn't Are you in the middle of something.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, it's fine. It's it's Marguerita Monday's here at the office.
Speaker 1: So oh I'm in charge of making the marks. We'd like to have a little bit of fun around here.
Speaker 3: So that is fun, margit fun.
Speaker 1: It's a good tang, trust me. But sorry, So go back to what you were saying. You went to prison for what?
Speaker 3: No, no, I've not gone to prison.
Speaker 2: Oh I could have swore you said prison.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I worked at some startups.
Speaker 1: Okay, my bad. No, so no prison, got it? You were telling me about your job experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done some software development and.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you don't want to do this?
Speaker 1: Another time?
Speaker 3: I said, are you sure you don't want to do this at a different time?
Speaker 2: Why are you yelling?
Speaker 3: Oh? I was yelling before because the blending sounds very loud.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't do a lot of yelling in the in the workplace.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure I know. Okay, you were asking about my work experience.
Speaker 2: Al right, prison, we were talking about that.
Speaker 3: No, No, I've not been to prison.
Speaker 1: All right, right, you have not, but I know somebody who has. Actually our boss Kayla. Oh she did some time for identity theft. Oh okay, and she is just the best. Just think twice before you give her your idea or anything.
Speaker 3: Is that a joke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got me.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you guys do things differently.
Speaker 1: Can you hold on a second?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, all right, everybody settled down. I'm doing an interview. I'm just gonna down outside my door.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh wow, there they love Margarita Monday's.
Speaker 3: I've been out of the workforce for quite a while. I guess I don't know what it's like out there.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the workforce is kind of like prison, so you should be pretty comfortable if you able to get the job here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just making another batch.
Speaker 3: You tell why you think I went to prison. You just go to prison.
Speaker 2: No, okay again, no need to yell. We're just doing a normal job interview here.
Speaker 3: So maybe I'm not the right ship for Beata. I'm sorry. I said.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not the right kid. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't your company atmosphere is Oh, I just it's maybe this is what's gonna work. I don't know if this is gonna work.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, that's a shame because your husband, Keith said you'd be a great fit here and you'd be easy to do a prank call on.
Speaker 2: So he was he wrong?
Speaker 3: Wait are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am kidding me.
Speaker 1: Because my name is jeff I work on a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: This is a phone time. I don't work at that company. Your husband, Keith wanted to message.
Speaker 3: I thought, who has a margarita machine? Right? Oh good?
Speaker 1: Maybe you need a few pre interview marks before you do your real interview in an hour might help you relax.
Speaker 3: I think I do.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: Broken Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties