Speaker 1: All right, coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is I can't relax in bed with him. I can't. We'll find out what that's all about. And just a few Yeah, she can't, she can't do it. But right now that you is here, what that is? Wait till you hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Before we left the last break, shirty you said, speaking of Tommy, was you saying when he said it ugly? You say it tim strange looking speaking of Tommy. See now when you say it speaking to Tommy, are you Tommy?
Speaker 3: He's up next with the prank phone call. It's called promotion.
Speaker 2: I'm ugly to you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm talking to Shirt.
Speaker 3: No, Tommy, No, you're not ugly.
Speaker 4: But she didn't say didn't look strange?
Speaker 2: But but but he's strange looking up.
Speaker 3: He's not Tommy's No, he's not. He's not what he's not strange looking strange? No, he's a normal looking, handsome young man.
Speaker 4: You mean Tommy ain't handsome? Were telling this boy that we don't have handsome men in our father handsl Tommy.
Speaker 3: Thinks he is. Okay, I don't want to shatter that.
Speaker 4: Tommy think he ta.
Speaker 3: Tommy think you the line.
Speaker 4: Tommy think.
Speaker 5: And now you think you killed me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, And if he accepted, he had fun with it.
Speaker 3: But see, I keep telling you're just trying to to hurt his feelings, right, Shirley, it's not hurt him.
Speaker 2: Hey, before I play for you, you played the strange.
Speaker 4: Branks are not strange.
Speaker 2: Listen. The name of the time it is is you got to bring those TVs back?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, how are you? I'm trying to reach a sharing please. My name is Paul. Paul. I'm head of security here. How are you? This is yeah? You you actually came out and you I think you were here on Friday and you came out and purchased four flat treen televisions forty forty two inches? Am I correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But what's you kind of beaus?
Speaker 4: What I was giving you a call for sharing is that we got a bit of a problem. Now when you purchase these actual flat screen televisions on Black Friday, so to speak, it seems that we've got them. Well, your your purchase went through successfully, I will admit that, but there should have been a red flag that have gone up because we're going back over transactions of the past two three days here, and we're realizing that your purchase not have been successful. It should have been void. Your credit card is actually not valid at all.
Speaker 5: No, no, my credit card because we got paid on Wednesday, so my money was there.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, ma'am, what I'm what I'm trying to explain to you is that it is coming up invalid now and we're having a problem with it. So I wanted to reach out to you and give you a call and see if we could probably.
Speaker 5: You know, it was valid when I was at their rates because it went through. I got a receipt and everything. I improached that extenda warranty on all for them, So it was valid on Friday. Don't know what's wrong with it today, but it was good then.
Speaker 4: And I understand that. I understand that that, you know, just being at the register and you purchasing in and no problems not all happening. That's pretty much the thought process that you're going to have. What I'm letting you know is on the on the back part of it when you came into the store. What we're getting the day the day after is that it was pretty much invalid. It wasn't good at all. Your credit card was not good at all.
Speaker 5: But your bank then, because I don't know what to tell you. You know, I had the money in there the day I went and bought them, and that's it for me. So I don't know who you need to call, But don't call me because you know that ain't been to my problem.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna raise this to be a major problem. We're gonna try to rectify it and get it taken care of.
Speaker 5: Y'all do what you need to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen now, uh, here's what we're gonna do. You know I wanted to try to work this out as smoothly as we can. Well, I'm gonna have to ask you to do. Could I get you to come back up to the store and bring all four televisions with you?
Speaker 5: No, now, you sure can't. Baby. Look, I bought them for TVs. I wrapped one of them up this under the tree for my husband. My mama early. She already got the other TV. We hunt that up for home Saturday when we was watching movies. So it really ain't no way we're gonna bring the four TVs back. I think you should go back to what process your credit cards and tell them that they that I don't know what you're gonna tell them, but you need to go back to them. I ain't got time to be running back and forth to this store.
Speaker 4: I don't want to. I don't want us to create a problem here. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: You need the Lord your voice.
Speaker 4: Okay, but no, you need to go.
Speaker 5: Back to whoever do your credit cards because it went through when I was at the stoke. Correct.
Speaker 4: I don't want to us to know. I told you that it went through. I explained, JA.
Speaker 5: You ain't got no business on my bone, and don't come me.
Speaker 4: With this bull. No more hold on what. I don't want to have to do. I don't want to have to come out to your home and confensate.
Speaker 5: I wish you want to come out to my house.
Speaker 4: Mabe.
Speaker 5: We will beat you into bad health. You better not bring your over here. Look, you need to call up do your credit cards, get your straight with them, because your business with me get done. I gotta receipt and I got an stick at the watch. I will have my lord you turn y'all. You bring your over here and there back.
Speaker 4: Listen, lady, I don't want to go back and forth with you on this and that.
Speaker 5: You ain't going back and forth. It's over with. I've got the TVs. I got a receipt. I don't know what's wrong with your machine.
Speaker 4: Listen, call with suits. I'm trying to get her to understand.
Speaker 5: Understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You can hang on one second and let me speak with my boss fleet on the phone.
Speaker 5: I tell your boss y'all, don't run me back. I got a receipt for foul TV, and I'm gonna kick all foul TVs.
Speaker 4: Listen, you know this is pretty much considered a theft process.
Speaker 5: Listen to hear them panting. Listen to me, pansion, I got a rich feet for foul TV. I won't got to store wear my receipt. I got my extended warrant. So this ain't no fift. What it stands is a mass communication between y'all banks. So you need to get YO because I got a prepage, get the car back. I don't owe nobody on them TVs. You need to call YO back and get the about my phone, which.
Speaker 4: Is there s some TVs from our store, and you gotta bring them back.
Speaker 5: Think you gonna come get them? Get I got so TV yo done. We ain't get him something and I'm gonna keep them. We ain't gonna watch the game on Yo TV's bring yo over here you walk to We want myself out with YO. Don't you till me by No TV's no more? So you the one ain't gonna have no job for the holiday. When you're done sometime.
Speaker 4: You're gonna do no more for using bad credit cards at department stores and I'll get your Paul. Then, do you understand?
Speaker 5: So that's Joe tile me. You put the foe TVs back? Then, Joe Uncle Tom threading the white man for his TVs. You better get your business of summer detailed shop as part of raft label. I'm getting so work fun on white folks. Don't come front me by fay TV. You have to get the said God moyn't kill right.
Speaker 4: Listen you listen to me. I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 5: Ain't there?
Speaker 4: You are you listening to me?
Speaker 5: What do you want?
Speaker 4: This is nephew time from the Steve Harby Morning.
Speaker 5: Nobody's nephew. Come up here bout some TV.
Speaker 4: This is Nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Wait mine, Wait a minute, this is hold.
Speaker 4: This is nephew Tommy, baby from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pranked by by your your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: I'm tell me you, I almost got your Steeve. Just sack me up. I see you ain't got now. It is hard. You can I play with people like this?
Speaker 4: Oh man, I got one more thing to ask you, baby, What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: Oh, the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That is right there, stupid all get out.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew tonics. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.