Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 2: How are you doing there?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. Uh, what's your name, cowboy?
Speaker 2: My name is Julian, but you can call me Jude bro Jude Jude.
Speaker 1: You sent me a message and you said, I'm thirty one and I want to talk about being a jigglo. For those who don't know a jiggalo. At first, I thought it's a juggalo. A juggalo is is someone who's a fan of the insane clown posse. But a jigglo is a male prostitute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh yeah, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean you you're the one who said you are one, so I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: What I am. I mean, you know, I definitely do sex work for a dollar bill and it's it's fun, it's enjoyable. But recently I came to the conclusion that I can do it because any connections with people. Mm hmmm mmmm. So for two and a half months I made like six k and uh. Then I got to the point where I was like, man, I think I'm doing this for the right reasons, but I feel like I'm doing for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get into that. What's well, let's start, well, what are the what are the right reasons in your in your opinion.
Speaker 2: Money money, that's on the right reason to do text work? I don't see if any I mean, if you have a kink, which I do many of them, but for the most part is literally just because of money. If I you know, my car broke down, I live in the middle of Maine.
Speaker 1: So and then what are the wrong reasons? As you say, oh.
Speaker 2: It's definitely like you know, possibilities of std people getting like hurt when you grow a room, or you know, you get robbed, catch your situations, you know, people doing gnarly things around you. So it gets cool.
Speaker 1: It's good though, is can I ask you that is prostitute? You're not supposed to are You're not supposed to say prostitute?
Speaker 2: I think I think so like un aliveing is a new thing. So it's like prostitute. And you know, I mean I am a prostitute, a male prostitute. I didn't know how to word it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean as we Well, I you're I'm asking you because you're you are, so I don't know what you prefer.
Speaker 2: Yes, sair No, Well, I mean it's cool. I just needed to talk to somebody outside of who I know because I live in Maine and I don't have any family here. So for the most part, it's literally like just me and my dog. Logis nice.
Speaker 1: Nice, that's cool. So how did you How did you get into this?
Speaker 2: I actually was I was on Reddit trying to search for a kink of mine that I enjoy doing, and her husband hits you up and asked me if I want to come see his wife. I said uh, but he slaked out, and two weeks later he hits him again, and this time he has another girl he wants to actualssit me up with. But I'm already talking to said girl on Messenger, like we were already playing the hook up and everything. So I sent her a picture that he sent me. I was like, bro, this is and she was like, yeah, what's up? I said, oh my, oh my. So so it ended up her coming through on a Thursday, and that was about total September twenty fifth, k third, and then September twenty fifth on I was be in a.
Speaker 1: Interesting So do you mainly service service women?
Speaker 2: That's all I serviced there?
Speaker 1: Oh you only service women?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, m yeah, So if this guy. It's a particular guy enjoys to see I'm a man of color. You could say I have pigment on the skin, so he enjoys seeing me with them.
Speaker 1: Whoa, oh, so these are guys with so these these these are guys I think they're like, Okay, yeah, So you get mainly hired by men with cuck fetishes who want to see a black guy have sex with their wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty much it. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Wo and now is it? And it's the guys that are hitting you up mainly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, Nine times out of ten, the females doesn't even want it, doesn't have any like desires to go find a big black man to get picked down by. Instead, they husband goes out and doesn't sing. And I mean they're really nice people too. I mean I've had some come pick me up, bring me like a six pack of beer while we're driving back to the house, freaking I have two Can I say the green leaf choking green leaves? There? Okay? Cool? But for the most part, they're really freaking nice guys. The only word part about it is when he's standing in the corner. That's when I'm like kind of throwing off a little bit, you know.
Speaker 1: But aren't the guys Like, isn't the whole thing is that they're paying you to sit in the corner.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying. They can do that. They can do anything they want really in the corner. It's just to lead up to that's pretty awesome too. But just them in the corner sometimes gets in my brain like this, ain't it?
Speaker 1: Now? How often is this? Is this the woman's idea and she'll call you and be like, hey, I want you to have sex with me while my husband watches.
Speaker 2: Zero? Really like none, It's definitely more of a mindset of than man wanting to give up his property type stuff in my point of view. But what do I know?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, how do they tip like when you talk like, how do they typically feel about the arrangement in general?
Speaker 2: They really they really are actually pretty open, pretty honest, like literally tell me what they would love me to do. Their wife, They really asked me, Hey can you set her out for me? Can you do this?
Speaker 1: I met, I met, I met, I met the wives.
Speaker 2: Oh they love it. Oh when I show up, I'm actually I'm not a good looking guy. I'm okay, you know, but I'm also living Maine, so it's not really like a very big pool to choose them. So it's even take up here. Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I assume if people are paying you for sex that you're you're a you're a you're a good looking guy. How tall are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Six three?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Okay, let me know when you're free.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Now, it's I'm actually like, I'm just a kink in Maine. I'm actually just a bull. It's kind of cool, and it's brand new for me. I was in a relation of five years before this, and she just left me in August. Hush fellow just left me in August, and I've been doing solo dollo for since then.
Speaker 1: And really, so your your ex girlfriend? How did she feel about your profession?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I didn't talk to the profession until she left in August.
Speaker 1: And oh really, so here you're still very new to this.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I've been doing kink thing for for a long time. I just happened to get paid.
Speaker 1: For it now, Okay, all right, do you are you like trying to pursue like, like an actual relationship. And in addition to the world we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually I am as funny story. You actually talked to her like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Wait, I spoke to your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: Who who was she?
Speaker 2: Uh? Lisia? She was no. I can't know what she talks about though, but uh she said she got to talk to you, and I was like, oh, let's dope. And then today we're watching the streams as they call? But is that cool? Oh?
Speaker 1: Do you remember what we talked about?
Speaker 2: Baby? What do I talk about? Sorry?
Speaker 1: I live in because if I were her and I was calling this show, I would have I probably would have talked about how my boyfriend is a jiggielow.
Speaker 2: That's what I told her. I asked that. She asked, what, babe, I can't hear? Come here? Oh Dix and sex addiction?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, yes, yes, yes, yes, I remember. I remember. Yes, I think we put that in the bonus episode. Well, okay, so, so Jude, how does she well, how does she feel about well? Okay, so yeah, how does she feel about your profession?
Speaker 2: Now? Oh? Because of her, I'm actually kind of stopping it because I can't get out of my head that she's somewhere that I'm not and we play together, so it's not like it's the whole entire it's a job. At the same time, it's now affecting my home life and I'm not cool with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, Now may I ask, oh, how much do you get paid to have sex with these people?
Speaker 2: Two hundred dollars a front and then money as you.
Speaker 1: Go, money out so you they you get, you get, you get tipped based on performance.
Speaker 2: But a yeah, but a baseline is too fifty there?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I ask what's the most amount you've gotten off of one? Uh one?
Speaker 2: Well, one time it was a weekend. It was a weekend. I got twelve dollars for the weekend. Nice two days, it's like forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: And how do these people not like like you don't need to plug your website or anything, but just in general, like how do they how do they find you?
Speaker 2: They just find me. I don't I don't put my ads at there and sell anything, guys asked, and then I just say, hey, but I as well as that I also do this for that.
Speaker 1: So have you ever showed up and you're talking to a couple and you can just tell that like that that this relationship is Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. When they're streaming saying thank you, Jude, I was like, okay, yeah, you guys are that. I mean, I don't know how you can get that part in your relationship to be like, yo, I want this big black man some be you down real quick and I'm gonna enjoy it in my hand. I'm like, dog, I can't. I can't even do that, but I'll do it for you. I'll get paid for it, no problem.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Would you ever pay a fat white guy with a small pianist to have sex with girlfriends?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes I would. I mean I'll say to see it happen for sure? Why not? I mean we can get we get to get costs and everything.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh god, no, no, no, no, I wasn't talking.
Speaker 2: I thought you're trying. You know.
Speaker 1: I was not talking.
Speaker 2: About me.
Speaker 1: Or I mean maybe I was, fuck it, but anyway, okay, all right, So Jude, Yes, so you said so, you said you'll you'll go in there and there'll be couples who are fighting with each other like they're screaming, and they'll you'll get involved in the fight.
Speaker 2: I mean, that'd be cool. Ever done before. But no, they don't do that. Kind of stuff I wish they did. I'd be like, do I any more? That's cool? I can do that, do you?
Speaker 1: But do you ever get because I okay. So, so the like the escort experience or like the stripper experience, like the sex worker experience, it's a lot of it is also just like like talking right, Like there's the sex part and then there's like the the girlfriend experience, like do you ever get out the boyfriend experience? Like what's what's that pay for?
Speaker 2: So the guy that first me, he pays me the most. He's says, you females, but there's a there's some chances that I go snack, uh cut for like cux flies for money, hotwives for money. So when it comes down to like the boyfriend, that's pretty much what the guy that Samy was wanting. I was going to places around Maine and showing off women and uh he through clothes, would you say, like a very revealing clothes and uh for each pass they complete it, I complete it. So he pretty much was testing me to see what I can dom the girls to do or not to do.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm sorry, so so I you so you're walking so a guy pays you and then you and.
Speaker 2: You can I send you a photo of my of the what you call it?
Speaker 1: What do you want to No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I mean I could do that too, no problem, but no, it's the it's the account that, uh, the guy is going to just show you how much he paid me to so so off.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, you can send me a photo of this thing. Wait a minute, so so okay, So oh you get paid. So a guy pays you to like take his wife on a date, right, what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, many many, many women? Not many? Okay, I spent five in the past two months, but it was like I was total those five. It was like every single week, like three times a week. It was a business. So it's like literally working. I got skinny because I was working out so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is okay, you sent me Okay, you just sent me a picture of a receipt of seven of six thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's over the past from September twenty fifth until November, like the last week of November or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh man, And I don't know what to do with it because I don't deserve it, Like I don't deserve to be this person because I had nothing.
Speaker 1: Now do you ever have you ever fallen in love? You ever caught feelings? You ever with with a client? And you're start.
Speaker 2: To uh no, I I have very low empathy and pretty much no empathy. So really, I mean, I love, I love, but I just don't love like everybody else would love like I don't feel happiness. Most of the time. I feel angry, But at the same time, I'm always cheerful. I'm always like, have you go lucky? Quote unquote? But deep down inside, the only thing I got his angry.
Speaker 1: Interesting. What have you ever spoken to a real therapist about that?
Speaker 2: Uh? No? I did? I mean when I was like fourteen, But then the dude started asking me questions that I thought was ignorant, So I just left their position. I have a very bad problem with people telling me what I should have should not do.
Speaker 1: What kind of I mean? You, look, you we can talk about we can we can talk about the fun stuff, or we can talk about this off if you want. But what kind of ignorant questions was he asking you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, see, for me, every question to me can be ignoranto because let's just super fuck I am, unfortunately, But no, ignorant questions for me is like, so, why do you feel this way? What's going on with that? Like, but this is when I was fourteen. I was dumb in the head and I was really angry at the world in general already, So those questions of me back in the day were meant absolutely nothing besides that you're just trying to get under underneath my skin. So m yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean when you say that all you have is anger, is that something that you well, how old are you now?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty one, sir?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then does that something you still like feel very deeply?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I really have to just tell Alicia sometimes girls love. Today's just going to be an angry day, so I apologize or I just don't say anything at all that day.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you like, do you feel like you're actually versus looks?
Speaker 1: Do you feel do you feel like you gotten any better like controlling it over the years?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, I've even one point my whole life. I used to go to a hardcore shows though, and so down and like pits, So m hm, that's how I got.
Speaker 1: You're in your You're in your hulk wearing a sweater era of angriness.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, that's that's one hundred percent when I heard yo, fact pretty cool. Actually I might do that absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean does any I don't know. I hope, I hope. Now see now I'm self conscious that I am also asking you ignorant questions. But I'm curious anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm older now I called you, you know what I mean? Like you you here, give me your your voice that apparently helps a lot of people out. Man. I appreciate what you do. Like Alicia is the one that got me on to you, bro, and everything's been listening. You're like, man, you actually pretty smart.
Speaker 1: Gee, So do you like does that? I mean? Does anything give you happiness?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 1: I mean you've got a girlfriend, I've got six thousand dollars, got a dog.
Speaker 2: You know, that's it them. I don't need much in my life. I live in this town called Lagrange, Maine. It is there, seriously, population twelve hundreds and freaking I literally live in b f e of b f e m up Here. It's just either you do drugs or you go to work. I haven't just do my art and go to work quote unquote not really works, of course. It was.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, do you it just like I don't know. I mean, it's again it sounds like, I mean, you don't really need that much in life, right, I mean, you've got so so well. Okay, so you told me now you're you're you're gonna go straight. Now you're gonna do as hell.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm gonna still be kinky. I'm just not gonna do with the money anymore. The guy ruined the king for me, you know, like he was just making it so much like he would literally text me non stop over and over and over and over and over and over again. Now but I broke stop. I can't perform for you. You want me to do this? And the third end, still pick up the phone, bro just give me a go pro strap it to me and call me fucking Sally. Let's go.
Speaker 1: That's a that's definitely a package you got to offer on your website.
Speaker 2: I mean I was trying to tell him. I was like, yeah, put a ring camera in my room. We're good, we're golden. You just pop and pop out whatever you want.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? What do you what are you gonna do for money?
Speaker 2: Now? Uh? Probably go over to men. You know, just push the game over. You know, maybe now it's kidding now, I'm actually trying to sell my artwork and everything like that, but you know, we're not gonna plug that again. I was gonna do that myself. I don't really even tell my art really, but I don't want to be. At the beginning of the year, I was working on a very big trucking company doing body work, and then all my own time fell apart completely. It went fround, having everything from my car, my TV, my PS five, my fucking female at the time, having absolutely nothing with a dog. It's been it's been a hell of a good year.
Speaker 1: How did you and Alicia meet?
Speaker 2: Jeez, that is actually pretty funny. So she may have been living in a sober living house with the girl I was seeing at the time already and kind of like met through faced with dating randomly and then met up one night, and then that night she was like, yeah, that's it, you ain't seeing her no more.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, though, Okay, I'm going to pretend like I sort of understood what you just said.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So Alisha was living in the same house that a girl that already dating was living in hm, and they didn't and I didn't know that at first, and then out of nowhere, Alicia says, hey, I live sent in touch. I was from That's the good right now.
Speaker 1: I think there's a Seinfeld episode about that, right where like Jerry's Yeah, well, I mean, I don't think it takes place in a sober living home. But it's like, I think Jerry is like dating a girl and then he like wants to date her roommate instead. Am I is there a Seinfeld episode about that? I think there is. I don't know if it went well for.
Speaker 2: You, know, I mean it actually I actually ended up having through some of them.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like everything goes well for you, Jude.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I mean, so that's what I'm saying. I don't know why, though it shouldn't because that the universe does not give give gifts. She definitely beats you up with a stick first, and this time around it seems like she she doesn't. She actually likes me. I'm like, word, thank you, miss the universe. You're the ship.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, Jude, I don't know what you're I don't know exactly what your life has been like or what it is that's occurred that or any just any whatever whatever it is that makes you, you know, feel this way. But I mean, I you know, I hope I definitely understand feeling like you don't deserve any good things in life. And I I'm no expert in unlearning that, but I hope that you're able to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting better at it, as I mean, for me, it's more like a prideful thing. I don't feel like a working man. But I put my dick in somebody's wife. So it's just I think, I just I guess my story to somebody that actually would first of all be intrigued or therefore just like not giving you advice about what I'm doing, just actually just listening for exact and be like, you know what, it's pretty awesome, But Loki, how do you feel about it? That's that's all? Oh that I need an a therapist costs playing way too much money. I don't have eb T. You know, I'm good. Thanks ya.
Speaker 1: You see, you should see if you can find a therapist that will give you free session in exchange for having sex with his wife. You think, so, oh what gonna say? Oh yeah, what kind of before we go what kind of art do you do? I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I do street arts, sir?
Speaker 1: Oh, cool like graffiti? Yes, sir, you're like Banksy I wish man.
Speaker 2: That dude is a legend. I mean, people say that I'm really good at what I do, and I think all my should is garbage. So either way, my ship's up. Son.
Speaker 1: Do you have a tag? What's your like? What do you tag as?
Speaker 2: S A? S Oh? Yes, say so standfort somehow, always standing.
Speaker 1: Out, somehow, always standing out. Okay, Well, if I'm ever in uh Maine, Maine's one of the states I've never been to. If I'm ever in Maine, I will look at I will look at the under the underpasses. Yeah, I've never had a reason to go, but I've heard it's nice.
Speaker 2: Hey, they will love you here if you do a show. Listen, you got a lot of yours from Maine itself.
Speaker 1: Bro for real, brol Okay, I'll try to make it up there.
Speaker 2: Oh, can't I say one more thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: For you, he Alicia, I love you. You're pretty cool. And uh, I've seen my two s. I can go and walk in the room. But as well as Maine's actually not as bad as everybody think it is, like I'm gonna tell us from a person's color. Don't believe what you hear on the TV and news about society not that bad guys? Is maye?
Speaker 1: Are you saying, like, is Maine known for being like racist?
Speaker 2: I mean low key they say it is, and I'm like, bro, I live in a country, country bro, and they ain't talk to me. No, but I'm also six food two seventy five if you're fuck around and find out. So it could be that, or because I've heard story that people like the first Kukux fan march was in Milo, which is only twenty miles away.
Speaker 1: Fan really see, I guess I associate like I'm the I associate like hardcore racism with like the South, so like Maine is the most northmost so I never thought about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I live in Virginia Beach, Florida, Japan, Bwam, Texas, and Mi Zuri. So I've had a life of wonders.
Speaker 1: Nice man, Well, keep doing your thing. I hope you find whatever you're looking for in this universe, and I hope that you feel as though you deserve it. I don't know. I don't know if I don't know. I'm waxing philosophical here, but I don't know if anyone deserves anything. I think you, I don't know if anyone deserves That's why I don't feel like I don't you know the whole like well, you know the whole like you're supposed to be like positive, positive affirmation of like I deserve happiness, I deserve this, I deserve that. I don't like I have trouble feeling like, well, why does anyone deserve anything? But you can all you can also say that about negative stuff, right like because you can apply that thinking to like, oh, I don't I I don't deserve to be unhappy because why if no one deserves anything, then why would I deserve negative stuff?
Speaker 2: Exactly Like for me, I think the world I have bad tattooed on my forearm, and people like what's that for? And like, does everybody in the world has bad juju with them at all time? No matter what? I just happen to wear mine on my sleeve so I know it's always there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, good luck, gak bless you take care of manless ye take care of man. I think I found myself A new theme song. No let me see if do I have any post call thoughts. I don't know yet the whole idea of like uh I've played I've played around with the idea of affirmations before, not any I've never played around with any like I deserve such and such affirmations because I really don't. I really don't feel like I don't know if anyone deserves anything. And you could say that negative or positive, right, because like, I have so many fucking privileges in my life. You know, I'm born in a I was born, you know, not a struggling, super hard and in a third world country or anything like that. You know, I can eat food and sleep in a bed every night. And it's like, do I like deserve those things anymore than the people who don't have them? I don't think so, uh, But I had I shouldn't like hate myself for any privileges that I have in my life, and I should I don't think I should actively feel as though I deserve pain. But I do have trouble accepting the idea that, like, you know, any I for some reason am entitled to some kind of a goodness in my life. I think a lot of that stuff is kind of random, like when anytime, like I don't know, if you like, see somebody struggling on the street or something, it's really I always anytime I see that, I'm like, there's no there's no real reason why I'm me and they are them. I don't think it's because I cosmically deserve to eat food more than anyone else. So I have trouble with that affirmation. But I don't know. Uh, yeah, whatever, it's cool. I'm grateful. It's cool I get to eat food and live and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Some people died when they were like fourteen, and I didn't did I did they? Did they deserve death?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Did I deserve life? Not just probably just as much as they deserved death. Like, no, you know, but I don't know. I'm just a gecko talking into a phone.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, Lyle, how are you?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm good. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Good? I'm Mac Mac.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Mac? Oh?
Speaker 2: Not much.
Speaker 4: I've been a long time listener, long time watcher. I have a couple of things that I could talk about if you want.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear these things.
Speaker 3: Tell me the things, right, Okay, Well, I'm a lesbian.
Speaker 4: My last relationship ended pretty spectacularly. If you'd like to hear about.
Speaker 1: Us spectacular really quick. How do you feel about that Rake line where he's like, you said, you're a lesbian girl, me too?
Speaker 4: Do you not like that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty funny, honestly, because I agree women are.
Speaker 1: Awesome, cool, cool, cool cool. You said, ended spectacularly. Now, a spectacle can be good or bad?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it a good spectacle or a bad spectacle?
Speaker 4: I mean a little bit of both, I guess. To start it off, we were together for like eight years since high school, and she was always bisexual and whatever.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 4: She was the bipolar maniac who had convinced me that she was friends with dudes that she was actually fucking. She moved me into her new boyfriend's house. I paid their bills, no idea, no clue.
Speaker 1: Really she got you. She like conned you into moving in with her and this guy that she was fucking and paying her bills. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they met at work and then she introduced me to him as a friend, and then their friendship kind of evolved into them canoodling on the back burner and yeah, she can miss me one day, Like, hey, our leis is going to be up soon. We can move in with my friend to save some money. And I'm like, okay, cool, whatever, and then you know, we go on our merry way. I had an inkling something was going on, but whatever. Then a few months down the line, he comes home fucking wasted and still's beans but he's the secret boyfriend. So that was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, So how did you react to that information?
Speaker 4: I like to tell people that I could have either committed a double homicide or I break both my hands.
Speaker 3: So I broke both my hand.
Speaker 4: You yeah, yeah, instead punching really hard things tends to break bones.
Speaker 2: So m m m.
Speaker 1: So it was it was just like a gut like anger reaction punching walls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And like, now we're adults, so when you're an adult, you can catch a charge and that's not really worth it.
Speaker 1: How did they So, So, if the idea is that you would move in with them to save money, how did you end up paying their bills?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: I so my ex partner and I were in a situation where she would stay home and pursue her own side business like doing art and stuff like that, and then I would go to work and uh, yeah.
Speaker 1: And so but then like, okay, like like rent, like did you like you paid like a third of the rent?
Speaker 4: So at that house, I was paying two thirds. And then when I lived with her and she wasn't working, she would just kind of provide what she could with her art and then I would take care of the rest because I was like, well, it's the middle because at that time it was when COVID started. So working retail kind of sucks because it's like, well, you bring COVID home and then both of us are out of commission or you stay home and I go work to make money. So oh god, damn m Yeah, yeah it's pretty fun. But I'm an East tract technician. Now I've got a great career. I've got a great girlfriend. And yeah she's on the up and up.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. So how long ago was all this?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: This was about two years ago.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, and I did you break up with your girlfriend immediately?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, I moved out. I actually moved all of my stuff out of her house with said broken hands, moved in with my family because had nowhere to stay. And yeah, crazy thing too, she thought that she would keep my cat from me, saying that, all, well, you can't just come in here and take everything, and it's like, well, first of all, it's all mine, you didn't really buy it. Second of all, he's my cat.
Speaker 1: She tried to keep the fucking cat man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has her.
Speaker 4: Own cat, and then we bought a cat together, and she said no, he's my cat too, And I was like, well, if you pay me back for everything, then sure, and lo and behold, I received.
Speaker 1: Him the life to day, I'm looking at these texts that you've sent me. You've sent me a few texts here, you said, just real quick, I just this is just one thing that you texted me that I want to get some clarification on. You just sent a text that says Tony Hawk pro Skater. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I think at the time I was playing Tony Hawk pro Skater and on stream you had asked, so I said, Tony Hawk pro Skater, Okay, are you good? Not really. I've played since it was on GameCube, but I have lived vicariously through the game. I always loved skateboarding extreme sports, but I'm too much of a pussy.
Speaker 1: Now you said that. You also said my life is now better than ever without my ex. Tell me more about your life now.
Speaker 4: Well, I have a great career, I have great friends. I mean, when shit like that happens, you really do see you know who's around you, who really supports you. And unfortunately, when everything happened like it was, it was the kind of situation where you've been together for so long that you're known as a unit. Right, so when you meet people, you have friends as a couple and whatever, and then you know when everything happened, it's like you have a couple of people who reach out, They're like, hey, how are you doing, how's it going? And then there's a couple of other people who you never hear from again, and it's like, well, okay, you can either get my side or not. But I mean it's no shoot off my ass. Everything is all good.
Speaker 1: And then HVAC. I saw, dude. I remember there's once I was really struggling with doing this podcast, which happens time to time, and I remember I saw I was like taking a walk and I saw a guy driving an HVAC van and I was like, I guess I could do I bet I could do HVAC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean really, depending on where you're from, Like, you can get into it pretty easily. It's a diploma program and you can do HVAC on the side. But like the I'm in Canada, so the province that I'm in, it's a standardized trade so you have to go to training. But it's cool because you get to do like you do the electricians job, you do sheet metal job, you do refrigeration, you do a little bit of plumbing.
Speaker 3: So it's all kind of catch all.
Speaker 1: What part of Canada are you in? I'm in Alberta, Alberta. You know, I want to go to I want to do a show in Alberta. I keep I feel like there's so many people who like I see, I see, like come to Alberta. I don't know if that's the new come to Brazil meme. But okay, I'm that's in the middle. That's like, that's like in the middle of Canada, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're just off the west coast.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've only ever been to Toronto and Vancouver, which are like the two most American Canada places.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, whenever your band says that they're doing a Canadian tour, it's either Vancouver or Toronto. There's nowhere.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that exists.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna look into Alberta. Where'd you meet your new girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Where everyone who is under the New World Order does?
Speaker 2: On Tinder?
Speaker 1: Tinder? Now, I thought Tinder is Tinder's like phasing out a little bit. Everyone's talking about like a hinge and bumble and stuff. Are people still Tindering?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean as a lesbian, it's kind of hard, honestly, because like on bumble and hinge and all that stuff, and even Tinder, Tinder's the worst for it. There's a lot of people searching for a quote unquote unicorn, which is a couple looking for a girl who's into girls and guys, and some of them don't explain that in the bio, and then someone them do where it's like you start talking to a girl and then they then she's like, oh, yeah, my boyfriend, and you're like, fuck, that's what I'm into.
Speaker 1: You're scrolling down, like I assume I assume as someone who does that, it's like they're they you're scrolling down their profile and everything's great, and they save the boyfriend. The boyfriend is like in the background of the last picture, and it's like that's the that's the big reveal.
Speaker 4: Yes, or it's on the bottom, right on the bottom where it's just seeking a third it's like, oh I love going out, I love doing this, and then on the bottom it's looking.
Speaker 1: For you corn right burying the lead as they say. Okay, so you met you met on Tinder? That's cool? Is like, is there have you ever done any of the like? Can can girls go on Grinder? Or is that for gay guys only?
Speaker 4: I think grinder is for gay guys only. I mean if you're a trans woman you might be able to.
Speaker 1: I love the way that you said grinder with a Canadian accent. Can you do that again?
Speaker 4: Grinder?
Speaker 1: That was that was good? What's what's the Is there a lesbian Grinder?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called she or Her?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Have you have you done that one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I actually matched with my girlfriend on that app as well.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, double dippin' double dipping rock and roll? What's what's her deal? What's she do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: She's a professional works in healthcare?
Speaker 1: Now? Does like you? I assume you you keep no tabs on the on the on the old girlfriend? You don't know what her and that guy are doing? Do you her and that guy are they're probably uh searching for a fucking unicorn.
Speaker 4: On hinge, honestly, probably a.
Speaker 1: Unicorn to have sex with us and pay our light bill as well.
Speaker 4: Exactly precisely, well precisely. Uh No, I have a I have a few people like she used to follow my family and stuff on social media, so I would kind of get wind of that, which I thought was kind of weird. And then like she'll ask old mutual friends if I've been up to anything or whatever. But uh, yeah, no, I have her walked on everything. I hope she hears me here having my best life.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Rock and roll. Well, let me let me see here you. I want to end this with you sent me so many texts. I want to see you here.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, right now, this is crazy, man, No.
Speaker 1: It's true, you know what. No, it was just it was all of them was about the acts, except for the one that was about Tony Hawk. I thought you had a story of meeting Tony Hawk. But but that's okay too. This was this was also an equally juicy story.
Speaker 4: Yeah did you did you have any other questions about it?
Speaker 1: Like, uh, you know what I'll do let me does the chat have any any further questions? Let me open it to the chat real quick. We can take a couple of questions from the chat. Let me see here, do I have any further questions?
Speaker 2: Did was that? So?
Speaker 1: The guy just wasn't paying any of the bills.
Speaker 4: He so the thing is he worked, so I work a full time like big boy job. I'm an HVAC technician, so I make decent money. He was working a part time retail job, so he made probably about a third or less than I did at the time.
Speaker 1: Star Lad ninety one says, what is lesbian dating?
Speaker 4: Like, I'm that's loaded. It sucks to be honest, It's hard to find people who how do I put this, There's a lot of girls who are kind of gay for pay or gay for play, if that makes sense. Like they're into it for the acknowledgment from men who they would like to sleep with, as opposed to actually being interested in women. So that can be kind of hard. Let me see, I'm not obviously homophobe. However, I will not date trans people just for the simply of like, I know what I'm into. I'm into a vagina and boobs and of feminine woman and it doesn't bother me if you're trans or how you're expecting to show yourself or whatever, but it's.
Speaker 3: Just just not my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: What do you What did you mean when you said gay for pay? Like like there's girls on there being like being like, hey, I'll go on a date with you if you venmo me type of shit.
Speaker 4: Uh well kind of just like for the benefits of having a woman on a woman relationship if that makes sense. Uh gifts, uh dates?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, they want you to be like they want you to sugar Mama then.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, it's the sugar sugar Mama version of sugar Daddy.
Speaker 1: Well, what's your name? One more time?
Speaker 2: Oh? Mac?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm Mac? Is there anything else you want to say to the people the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Keep on keeping on ship gets a lot better. Call in and he might answer.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, enjoy all the wonders that Alberta has to offer. I hope you I hope you suck them all up. That's a play on the on the HVAC thing as well. Okay, I'm gonna stop talking.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mac, Yeah, thanks lo g.
Speaker 1: You know what I got. I'm gonna make my own uh all gecko dating app. I'm gonna call it a gex match with hot single reptiles in your area. Snakes are on that you ide you there's a little box. You identify what reptile this is. This is gonna be an app for scalies, you know, furries. Furries are like people phrase of people who dress up in animal costumes, typically mammals like foxes and dogs and shit. But I want to do one for people who dress up in reptile outfits. You identify what reptile you are, like, I'm a gecko searching for a crocodile. Also open to snakes, and then you can have all kinds of weird, slimy reptile sex and it costs. You have to give me twenty dollars and I'll put your profile at the top. I me know, if there's any venture capitalists out there listening to this podcast that want to give me one hundred dollars to do this idea, let me know. Hey, guys, it's Lyle here. I'm about to do some ad reads. But if you're a premium member of the podcast, you will not hear them. Premium members or gek legends, as I like to call them get access to every episode of this podcast ad free. They also get bonus episodes, recordings for my live shows, members only streams, and they support my ability to keep doing this show for a long time, do it in cooler, more interesting places, and also eat food, which is important. If any of that sounds cool to you, you can go to Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com to become a gek legend, or find the link in the episode description. All right, let's do some ads.
Speaker 3: Call from Brad Page from Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Brad, you didn't have to give me your full name and where you live.
Speaker 3: This is the first one I ever called in, so I didn't know how else to make the connection.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you know another thing. I know exactly who you are, Brad Page from Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Why all right, I'm going to give some context to some people. By the way, this is going to be great because let me tell you, I'm gonna tell you something, Brad Page, I forget people's names the second after they tell them to me. If you've listened to this podcast enough, you've heard me do that several times. So people just think I'm a I'm a fucking Alzheimer's ridden stoner that doesn't remember anything, but I remember exactly who you are, Brad Page from Saint Louis. You came up at one of my lot. You came up at my live show at Saint Louis and you told the story of I want to say you're you told the story of your father finding your fleshlight.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I remember you because you were a cool guy. And people think I don't remember things, but I remember a lot. Actually, Well, what.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you recently, what's happened at my work where I, you know, recently started about, you know, in January, I.
Speaker 2: How do I put this?
Speaker 3: At my at like a general kind of training room, there's the trash can, and I had plans one day to go, you know, to like a soccer game or something after work. So I had a whole change of clothes I brought, as one does, another pair of underwear, right, and they were old. So I was like, you know, I'm going to throw this away. But then I was having lunch in that training room and one of my employees came in to throw something away and she's like she looked in she goes there are drawers in this trash can. And I you know, at that point, I didn't really know what to do, so.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, but.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's this kind of the weirdness follows me everywhere.
Speaker 1: Brad. I you know you have all these stories. Okay, you told me the story on stage at Saint Louis about your dad finding your flashlight. Now you're telling me a story about somebody finding your boxers. Just be who you are, Brad. Why are you so ashamed of everybody finding your personal items?
Speaker 2: I'm not ashamed.
Speaker 3: I just I just I just find it, you know, I don't know. I just feel like this stuff just happened to me.
Speaker 1: Everyone masturbates, most people wear underwear. You're fine, You're a part of You're a normal person. I mean, I you know, there's worse things for people to find in your garbage.
Speaker 2: How was your tour?
Speaker 1: By the way, how is my tour?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have been following on Instagram, but it's often to see all places you were at.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, man, it's really cool. I'm done. Now I'm back. I'm ready to you know, uh, be depressed. I'm gonna trying not to. Last night, yesterday.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: Yesterday on the Eric Andre stream, somebody called I don't know if you watched it, but somebody called in to tell me that I seem sad a lot. And so I'm gonna work on that now, because you know what, I'm on tour. I get a little sad when I'm on tour, but I I feel like I'm primed to get sad now, and I'm gonna try to work on not doing that so that you know, people don't call me out on it as much.
Speaker 2: I feel like you must be.
Speaker 3: I mean, you wouldn't continue doing it if you didn't, you know, get joy out of it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't know if that's true. I don't know if that. Well, there's here's the problem is that is that I get joy out of it sporadically enough. Do you know what I'm saying? No, I get that, like some days I get joy out of it. In other days it's a chore, but you know it's a It's I but I've thought about this a lot, Brad Paige, I don't think I and I don't even say this to be like, oh, I don't have anything better to do. But I don't think I have anything better to do, Like this is the best thing I could be doing with my life and time. Like I don't like when I'm eighty years old. This is one this is a thing that keeps me going doing this. It's like, when I'm eighty years old, there's no way I'm gonna I'm gonna look back at, you know, all the time that I've spent, you know, interacting with and talking to all these different people from all over the world, but whether it's in person or on the phone and regret that time. You know, I'll always look at this as a as a great use of time. And so there's there's a weird sense of security that i have while I'm recording these where I'm like, you know, of all the things I could be doing, of all the you know, convenience stores I could be robbing, or marketing jobs I could be doing for dentists, facebook pages, I think this is the best of a thing I could do. I mean, I don't know's there's a lot of there's a lot of things to do in the world, and you're gonna get sick. Whatever it is you do, it will eventually become a chore of some kind. You know, whether it's traveling the world, or getting married to the person you love, or any other kind of you know, awesome thing that you could do it Eventually, it'll become a chore at some point. But I have I have, I have faith that, you know, for however much longer I do what I'm doing, which I hope is a long time, I'll look back at it and go, that was a good that was a good use of a life, you know. I mean, hopefully I do lots more things with my life after this. I'm not that old, but yeah.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel too, is that it's not just your Your podcast ranges from like, you know, people that I'm not trying to say this is discredit, but like, like you know, I think there are some some listeners that like more like me take it for kind of the comedic where sometimes you know it there is you know, some humor to it, but there's also a lot of people that you know, just love the guidance and kind of conversations that you have, like what you just said, So you really have a wide range of people that you know listen for whatever the reason may be. And also, I mean, what one thing I really like about you get is that like you and I, the people that you have on your shows are people that I have always been huge fans of, like Tim I High Deecker, Eric Andre, Like just it's and I only think of how I would feel getting to meet people that are, you know, huge icons. I guess you could say, so that's awesome for you as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those guys, those guys are cool guys. Man, it really wasn't honor. Like, you know, if if my thirteen year old, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen year old self know I was doing all that, I mean, his his dick would explode. So it's it's really cool. It's really cool, and you know, I look at those things and I'm grateful for them, and I think they're awesome, but I also am like, I don't know, it's weird, Like I look at them, like, oh man, that was a really cool I take a second right and I'm like, oh man, you know, that was a really cool moment. That would blow the dick off my you know, seventeen year old self and and all that stuff, and I'm grateful for it. And in the moment, I'm I'm very excited and and it's awesome. But then I have this thing where I'm like and I don't. I don't like to I live either. Like, if I live either, I want to say I live half the time in the future and half the time in the present. I don't want to Sayeah, maybe maybe that maybe I'm being a little more generous about the present, But I don't I like you Like, I'm always like, well, well, what the fuck have I done with my life today?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Like, even if I have an accomplishment, like finishing a tour, getting somebody I really look up to on the stream, I'm always like, you know, the excitement of it, I'm like, I don't. I don't celebrate, you know, I'm like, oh, what am I going to do tomorrow?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: And maybe that's why that woman on the Eric Streame told me that I seemed sad. I really took her because she was cool. I really took I mean. And she also told me she listens to the podcast. So I'm like, well, if a person that listens to me talk for multiple hours a week, you know I have I have faith in what they have to say about my character and emotions. I respect their point of view, and so if she says that I'm sad. I take that to heart. So I'm working on that.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, I mean that's just one person of the thousands and thousands of listeners. I mean, you know, yeah, well I I certainly mean that. I mean I can I know you have just like so much you know, social media and everybody like me that just loved all your content and just everything that that you put out.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Brad. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna make a gecko butthole flashlight just for you and then well you can actually get you can gift that one to your dad as a present instead of finding it in the trash.
Speaker 3: That I'm sure you really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thanks Brad, You're a cool guy. You're definitely you had a very memorable story that night, that whole that whole night in Saint Louis was really fun. But well, thanks man, thanks for letting thanks for letting me rant to you. I appreciate. I feel like I don't get to rant myself that often, so thanks thanks for giving me the time.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: I think you want to say the people the computer.
Speaker 3: Before we go, just I don't know, support support lyle the get go, you know, it's it's the content that keeps giving back.
Speaker 2: It's the type of stuff.
Speaker 3: Whenever you have a rough day or just might be on your way to work and need a quick listen. Like I don't know, I think everybody just needs those little outlets of things that never there's never one show that's the same as the other, but you never know what you're gonna get in you just that's a great guy, because like, not many people that would go on tour actually would talk to me like this, So I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Brad. You're fucking cool. I wish the people at home could could see what you look like, because this is something about I remember how you look. I don't just remember. I don't just remember. I remember everything about you. You looked a little bit like I was about to say Peter Griffin from Family Guy, but you're not. You were you were skinnier than that.
Speaker 2: Well I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Okay, I love you, Brad. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 3: All right, talk to you later.
Speaker 1: Brad Page is a fucking legend. Hello, folks, it's Lyle here. That's the end of this episode. But get this, I'm releasing a bonus episode this week. That's right, an entire extra hour of the podcast that you can listen to By becoming a premium member of Therapy Gecko over at therapy gecko dot super cast. Supercast subscribers get access to bonus episodes. They get a completely ad free podcast feed of the regular show, they get recordings from my live shows, members only streams, and they help support my ability to continue doing this podcast. So here's a clip from this week's members only bonus episode. You texted me and you said that you work at a company that sells chicken that is known for being holy, but there is some stuff going on that people do not see. Now I have in my head, what chicken company this sounds like, So tell us more about what goes on at this chicken company.
Speaker 2: Most of the people I work with do like cocaine and heroin and the bad drugs.
Speaker 1: Man. You know what's crazy, though, I'll say this about Chick fil A. I know we're talking about Chick fil A. The crazy thing about Chick fil A is that they've managed to keep a stand and this is just free advertising for chick fuck it, and they've they've done horrible things. By the way, Also, Chick fil A they've managed to keep a fantastic standard of quality. If you want to hear this full conversation, you can sign up to become a premium member at Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com, or find the link in the episode description that's Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. All right, I have nothing else to say. They goes on the line taking your phone calls every nine They goes to he's teaching you.
Speaker 2: They life
Speaker 1: An expert