Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: My news Roundup, Information Overload. Our are toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, if you go back the one hundred and seven days of Kamala Harris and the coup or mini coop, whatever you want to call it. To me, I think I have a pretty clear picture, based on my sources of what actually went on behind the scenes, and this was definitely a combination of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Barack Obama. I know for a fact that Barack Obama and George Clooney are friends. I don't believe George Clooney on his own wrote that op ed in The New York Times calling for Joe Biden to be a hero and step aside, and then his idiotic commercial at the end was embarrassing. I don't know whose was more embarrassing, his or Julia Roberts. I don't believe it happened in a vacuum, and I believe it was Nancy Pelosi that was the one that actually delivered the message to Biden that if he stayed in the race that the Democrats she would mobilize them and invoke the twenty fifth Amendment. These are the same people that saw Joe's cognitive decline that I started chronicling and got criticized for even before the twenty twenty election. And they all knew it, they all covered it up, they all lied about it, and we really didn't have a president that had his full faculties and the country saw it. And for Kamala Harris to go through a campaign and just not acknowledge the obvious just shows the level of lying she was willing to go to. Just like claiming that the border is secure, and just like claiming inflation is transitory, and just like claiming that if Donald Trump gets elected, old people are going to lose their social security of Medicare. No, Donald Trump had only promised to preserve it. He's going to institute Project twenty twenty five. No, he doesn't even know what it is. He's going to limit access to contraception. That that was her closing argument speech. No, that's not true either. He's going to sign a National abortion Band. No, that was never true. Either. He's against IVF treatment. No, that's not true either. The reason the border's not secure. Is Donald Trump's fault. We had on day one, we had a bill ready. That bill was an amnesty bill that would allow another couple of million illegal immigrants in the country every year, and they didn't. They had the discretion not to ever even enforce it. It was an amnesty bill, it was never a border security bill. But Nancy Pelosi is now out there trying to spin this as if it's Joe Biden's fault and claiming that the Democrats could have won if only Biden dropped out sooner.
Speaker 3: Listen, well, I don't say she was said to feel, but let me just say this. We are only a couple of days since the election. There'll be many reviews of timing and who, what, when and why and where as we go forward, and books will be written about it. The fact is she did a great job with the time constraint that she had. Had the president gotten out sooner, there may have been other candidates in the race. Kamala I think still would have won, but she may have been stronger having taken her case to the public sooner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, okay, it's Joe's fault, not the fact that you went in and pushed Joe out along with a few other elitists, and you put somebody on the ticket who didn't earn a single vote, and you didn't care about Democratic primary voters and your party because you knew better than they did. And then she tried to explain that and said, well, Biden's endorsement of Kamala made it almost impossible to have an open primary. That's not true either. If they wanted an open primary, they could have had an open primary. And then of course we've got AMLO's radicalism at everybody, you know, with the exception of this show and very few others that heard her own words. And thanks to all of you that that took up the charge and spread it on social media and sent it to your friend's family, co workers, you know, et cetera. It had a big impact in informing people of my view. But you know Nancy Pelosi and Pelosi saying that, oh, he made it impossible to have a primary.
Speaker 4: Listen, could there have been an open primary?
Speaker 3: Though, well, see, we thought that there would be a you know, it was the anticipation was that if there, if the president were to step aside, that there would be an open primary. And as I say, Kamala may have. I think she would have done well in that and been stronger going forward. But we don't know that that didn't happen. We live with what happened. And because the President endorsed Kamala Harris immediately, that really made it almost impossible to have a primary at that time.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's amazing how ignorant many people are. Some people are beginning to get a little bit of it right. Donald Brazil on ABC, this is what she said.
Speaker 5: So it looks like Trump ran the fifty stage strategy that the Democrats used to talk about. So we can talk about messaging, we can talk about the map. We can also talk about just was one hundred and seven days enough? All of this should be on the table. We're going to have a lot of introspection. I want to say this, and I've lost my voice because.
Speaker 4: Clearly even talking a lot.
Speaker 5: But more importantly, the Democratic Party, I was there years ago when Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, and we looked at ourselves and said, what the hell. We tried to stitch together the blue wall with almost glue. We need a duct tape and a lot more. We got to do a better job of reaching the voters where they are and not try to make pretend that this was one simply because Donald Trump is a better liar.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, joining us now to discuss a good friend of the program. Sean Spicer is with US former White House US Secretary for President Trump, and he is now working with Mark Alpern, who we've had on a number of times now, and he's the host of the Shawn Spicer podcast and the Morning Meeting with Mark Alpern, and they were warning people, Oh, you guys can listen to you know, and buy into all the garbage that they're pedaling on msdn C primetime, but none of it's going to be accurate. And to that, I give Sean Spicer and you and Mark and everyone on your team a lot of credit because you actually reported truth that very few people in the media were willing to do.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Sean, I appreciate it. Happy Veterans, stay to you. I will just say this, and I was posting this just a minute ago. Every Wednesday on my podcast in the past two months, we did a segment called road to two seventy. We went through every single state and we literally said, okay, here is the most recent data in every state, the early vote numbers, the registration numbers, the trend in pulling. And I don't say this to be like braggadocious, but we nailed it. It's public. I'm on video for the last two months. I would have been spectatically wrong if I had gotten this wrong. But we went through every state and nailed it perfectly three hundred and twelve electoral votes. Not because I'm smarter than anyone else, but because I actually based my decisions on data, right. And everyone who says to me, how did they get this so wrong? Well, if you looked at the Iowa poll that showed her up three points, and you said yourself, with just the smallest degree of logic, this doesn't make sense. No other poll is reflecting this. The early vote numbers, the registration numbers don't comport with this. It's clearly wrong, right, But the media ran with it because you will ignore facts if they were if they didn't support Donald Trump. And where I was different on this was that if I had discussions about in Hampshire, I would have loved to have seen him win. But everyone that I talked to in the data that I looked at suggested that it would be close, but he probably wouldn't pull it out right, And I made analysis is based on facts. The media hates Donald Trump so much that they will ignore any facts that benefits him. And that's why I keep saying this to Sean, to you, Sean, to people who will listen. If you're not listening to Sean Handed or Shawn Spicer, I mean, I think it's just a sewn thing, then it's your fault. The New York all right, and CNN are not going to give you the facts.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, We'll come right back more with our friend Shawn Spicer, former White House Press Secretary for President Trump, host of the Shawn Spicer Podcast and the Morning Meeting with Mark Halprin. All Right, we continue with Sewn Spicer. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. So great minds, think alike. And for me, it was a numbers game.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: The day before election day, I was on Fox and Friends. The day of Election Day, I was on America's Newsroom, and that morning I said to Bill Hammer and to Data and Pirino, I said, going into today because we were looking at the exact same data I was paying attention to. Poles. Poles were pretty consistent. The people that did the best again, Matt Towry, Robert Kaheley, Atlas did very well, a couple of others, but so many others got it wrong. Those were great, But those weren't the numbers that I was paying the most attention to. I knew by the time I went on the air at nine thirty nine on Fox News on election night, I said, let me tell you how I think the rest of this night is going to unfold. And it was all based on data. And I said, if I'm wrong, I may be getting over my skis here. But I said it with one hundred percent confidence, for the same reason you had confidence. Mark Halpern had confidence. And and by the way, I called Mark, I said, am I missing anything? Because I thought you guys had done such a good job. And I talked to you numerous times throughout this process, and I said, Georgia and North We're going to be calling Georgia North Carolina soon because I have people, numbers cruncheres that know the state, and I knew the numbers going in Okay, Arizona was never going to go to Kamala Harrison. It was likely Nevada was going to be ours too. We ended up being right, and then I knew in Wisconsin it was a similar situation that mathematically they would have to turn out numbers that we'd never seen Democrats turn out on election day before, and Pennsylvania was the easy one. And then I said, if I am right, that means that she would need to sweep the blue wall. And then I went through the exact numbers that you and I are describing on air and said it is not going to happen, and that everyone looked at me like, oh, you're going out over You're going out on a limb here. And it was all numbers game for me, and I had really good sources. That's how I figured it out, right.
Speaker 6: But see, this is the thing I wanted. You know, I'd love Donald Trumps to win all fifty states, but there were clearly ones that I said, Okay, based on the data, he won't win here, but he will win this, he will in this based on exactly And it's funny how many of the same people that you and I talk to overlap, Because if you really want an answer. You talk to the people on the ground who are running numbers. I talk to the folks in America First Works who were literally saying, this is the number of low propensity voters. Like when someone says we don't know how many low propensity voters I e. Those people who only vote in one or two of four elections, that's not true. There are people knocking on doors America First Works, elon must super pac that will tell you, well, here's how many people are answering our call, are committing to vote. This is the hot number of high propensity voters. These are the low right. So the problem is is that most reporters frankly, don't have a clue who these people are. They don't understand it, and their extent of reporting is reading a public poll and saying, oh, she's up, she's down, and they don't want to actually take the time to find out what's happening. And that's where, like I said, I get pro frustrated these days when people say everybody miss this, I'm like, no, everybody didn't. I got this right Handity got this right right. The people who took the time to understand the data behind what goes into an election knew because they were willing to be guided by facts, not by vibes.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate the work that you did. I appreciate the work that Mark did. And I noticed that there were very very few of us that were looking at that information. There were a couple of Matt Towry, Robert Kahley.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: I don't know the people at Atlas Polling, but they've they've been very accurate in the last three cycles, like your Falgar and like Inside or Advantage. But the reality is this information was public information. If people wanted to find it, they would have known. And why the Democratic Party put their head in the sand. You know, it's my numbing to me, and that's why I keep saying legacy media is dead. It's done. Yes, nobody cared about all their entire narrative about Donald Trump for nine years. Nobody paid attention. They didn't care, and they didn't like being called garbage, Nazis, racist and fascist either.
Speaker 6: I'll say two things. One on what you were saying before we started chatting. I hope they're right. I hope this analysis that Pelosi that you played is right. I hope they put their head in their sand. And that they ignore all of the warning signs that will be going off, because that, to me would be awesome. I hope they don't take the time to have the introspection to look at what really happened. And the second thing is, and you and I have talked about my role as press secretary, I hope this next administration listens to what you just said. I've got an op ed coming out on this. I'm going to give my unsolicited advice to the next press secretary. I hope they shake up the briefing room and focus on independent media and long form podcasts the way that President Trump and his campaign so effectively did right. The legacy media, to your point, is dead. Why do you need to cater to the New York Times, CBS, the Washington Post. Focus on new media where this is happening. I just I think this is these guys can come into the briefing room and say, instead of calling on Jonathan Carl at ABC News or whomever, you start to call on new media types that where President Trump was really effective. I think there's an opportunity to shake things up and do things differently like never before. Because of the impact that President Trump had on new independent media that they were so successful in the campaign.
Speaker 2: Don Spicer, great job, a great job to you and to Mark Calpern. Send my best to both of you. And you know what I think the media now will forever be changed. And I said in two thousand and seven journalisms dead now, Legacy media is dead, gone buried. They have lost all the trust of the American people because NOBO listened to them celebrity endorsements, same thing. Anyway, We appreciate you, Sean, Thank you so much, my friend. We'll be in touch in the days to come. Right twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one.
Speaker 4: Shawn is on number.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a part of the program. Look, if you want to talk to people that know about security systems, who do you think the smart people are? Well, that would be people the brave men and women that work in law enforcement.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: One veteran officer recently wrote to our friends at Simply Safe Home Security, thanking them to the peace of mind that he has every time he has to leave his house.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: He's worked on everything from burglaries, home invasions, murders, and he trusts Simply Save home security. Now listen to this right now, You're going to get sixty percent off a new simply Safe security system. You go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity and I have had a simply Safe system for years, and what I love about it is their technology gets better and better. They have added their active guard outdoor protection. Now it's a game changer. It can help prevent crimes before they ever happen. If somebody is lurking around acting suspiciously, well, you have agents, live agents that will see them in real time, talk to them directly in real time. They can set off your spotlights and even call the police before they ever have a chance to break in. Excuse me you, sir in the mask, you are trespassing on this property. Please leave immediately. Police are on the way. I mean, just think about that. No contract assign no cancelation fee. You get all of that for less than a dollar a day, about a buck a day.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Now, Simply Safe is offering you my listeners exclusive early access to their Black Friday sale. Now this is their best offer of the year, sixty percent off any new system with a select professional monitoring plan like I have. Go to simplysafe dot com slash Kennedy, simply dot com slash Hannity, because there's no safe like simply safe. So when Donald Trump gets in office, now we've talked about all of the different gang members, thirteen thousand murderers, we have known terrorists in the country, the cartels. I have scrolled over and over and over and over again on television the names of the dozens and dozens of people that have been murdered by these Harris Biden, allegedly by these Harris Biden unvetita I legal immigrants, and that's how it gets reported in the media. And we have named, we have listed the names of all of those people that have been raped dozens of our fellow citizens, and nobody seems to pay attention. Nobody seemed to care. Wasn't an issue that it should. It was an issue for Donald Trump, it was an issue in their campaign ads. We know the names Lake and Riley, we know the name Joscelyn Nungary, we know the name you know, Rachel Moore.
Speaker 10: You're in.
Speaker 2: But there are dozens more. And then there are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of other Americans victims of crimes. Because you have the gang members, you have the cartel members. Now Donald Trump is going to deport these people and get them out of our country. I don't know how we're going to find the known. We know they are terrorists in the country. We know there's Iranian assassination squads in the country. Our country is in jeopardy. Our citizens are victims of crimes that should never have happened. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Harris and Biden have blood on their hands, and they do. And if this country, God forbid, has ever attacked because of one of their unvetted illegal immigrants that they've allowed in from over one hundred and eighty countries, they will have even more blood on their hands. I pray to God I'm wrong. I pray it never happens. But I think it's a matter of when, not a matter of if. But again I pray I'm wrong. You know, look at all the children that have been raped, or the children being smuggled into the country at the border. You know, but a lot of gang members would use children as pawns to say, oh, we're family members were seeking asylum, and they're not even related to the children, and they scare the hell out of these kids. Never mind the trafficking that we have chronicled over and over again on this show. I want you to just listen to the reports because when this issue comes up of deportation, you're going to hear about internment camps. You're going to hear about oh my gosh, racism, racism, racism, fascism, nazism. It's but let me ask you a simple question before we get to this point. If I were to go down to the border and pick up an illegal immigrant and ask them, well, what city or state would you like to go to? Would I not be guilty of human trafficking and aiding in a betting and law breaking? Isn't that what they've institutionized the last four years?
Speaker 4: And if you're not going to.
Speaker 2: Respect our laws, our borders, and our sovereignty, why do you get rewarded with amnesty and free sex change operations? And why wouldn't we give those highly coveted positions to people that respect our laws and go through the process legally. Just listen, for example, about just child smuggling at the border.
Speaker 11: Traffickers on the border often Tariet, unaccompanied minors and votable families knowing that the children have no way of protecting themselves, and this tactic of sedity children on the border is a way that traffickers make sure that chiuldren are seen but are not heard by border authorities.
Speaker 12: How many children have you attained at the Dona tenth facility and the cages you built told kids? How many children have been in those cages?
Speaker 7: A senator, I can provide to you the following figure that when and let me say that when a child.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 12: It's a simple question. How many children have been in those cages?
Speaker 7: I respectfully am not familiar with the term cages and to what you are referring in late March, you are correct the numbers were extraordinarily high, and we had over five seven hundred young children unaccompanied children in the custody of the Board of Patrol.
Speaker 10: Nearly one hundred thousand children. And you've read the New York Times reports, I assume, mister Secretary.
Speaker 7: I have read many reports Center.
Speaker 10: Holly, But do you know what I'm talking about with the number of children who have been sent to do operate heavy machinery, who are not being paid, who are not going to school, who are being denied food, migrant children unaccompanied who are now in the clutches of labor traffickers.
Speaker 4: You're familiar with this, right.
Speaker 7: That is precisely why I revised on our work site enforcement.
Speaker 4: Good. How many of the kids have you gotten back then?
Speaker 10: Eighty five thousand or more now lost lost contact with it's been months since you were last year.
Speaker 4: How many of those children have you rescued? Sending me in number? You are conflating issues. A recent House Committee report said that as many as three.
Speaker 11: And ten children and no familiar releation whatsoever to the adults that claimed them.
Speaker 2: And they do it to get into the country. And what are these children supposed to do when they feel that their life is in jeopardy? And then you have the illegal immigrant crime problem. So predictably, when this moment comes, the left is gonna they're going to claim racism, They're going to scream bloody murder, and they're going to call Donald Trump and Conservatives and Republicans every name in the book. But just remember some of these reports. Listen to this crime montage.
Speaker 5: Students at the University of Georgia meeting for a vigil tonight in honor of Lake and Riley.
Speaker 6: Yeah, please say an undocumented migrant killed the Augusta Medical College student on the campus of UGA last week.
Speaker 3: Two men, investigators say are in the country illegally from Venezuela are charged with capital murder and the death of Jocelyn Nongarall.
Speaker 2: A twelve year old girl escaped being blindfolded and bound by an adult male.
Speaker 13: The suspect is described as a thirty or thirty one year old Nicaraguan man whose legal identity is yet to be determined. Based on multiple aliases, detective detectives determined he illegally entered the US and arrested.
Speaker 14: Has finally been made in the tragic murder of Marylynd, mom of five, Rachel Moore in ten months after her body was found naked and beaten on a remote hiking trail. Police arrested Victor Martinez Hernandez, a migrant who entered the country illegally, in February twenty twenty three after reportedly murdering a young woman in El Salvador.
Speaker 1: An illegal immigrant from Ecuador arrested apprehended under arrest suspected of sexually assaulting, as you said, a teenage girl in a New York City park last week. He used a shoelace to bound their hands together before Landy allegedly sexually assaulted the young girl.
Speaker 15: All three are undocumented immigrants from Guatemala. The various charges, but the sheriff's office says they forced a woman into a car then committed sexual battery on her at two different locations.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Let's get to our busy phones. I hope you remember a lot of this. If not, I will be reminding you when this time comes. But prepare for this. Barbara Maryland, our good friend, Barbara, Barbara, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, thanks so much for taking my call. I'm a static about the election. I was an election judge. It was the unbelievable the crowds that were there. And I just even though Maryland did not go all for Trump, I do believe we don't have Larry Hogan to worry about either. And that's the marilynd who lost, and I'm so glad that he did. So President Trump does indeed snakes in his administration or in DC at all. So I'm it static. I'm happy about everything. I don't care about the media. To me, if I never hear Jessica Tarhov again, Carl rob and Juan Williams. If I'd never hear anything out of their mouth, be nice.
Speaker 2: Of there were colleagues, but remember Fox has a Fox from its original mission was to offer both sides fair and balanced. Right, So, I mean my original show was Hannity and Combs and it was a debate show. So the idea that you have people with different views. You know, Jessica, you know you're mentioning people that are nice people. She's a great person, great mom. I don't want to get into personalities. I'll be honest. I'm sure that a lot of Democrats are pretty upset today. That's one of the reasons I didn't spike the football, And because I feel a sense of gratitude and relief that America made the right choice. Because I think this was an inflection point for the country.
Speaker 8: Those of us out here, we will spike that football because you know, I'm the local race.
Speaker 2: You and Linda are spiking the football.
Speaker 8: I got it, just like the football. That's right. President won this thing. And you don't see any you know, the streets are calm. You know they were predicting all this stuff. Nothing's happened. People are happy, people are happy that he won. Even the Democrats who might not have voted for They're still going to be happy with what's going to happen to this he comedy. I'm so looking forward to the greatness that he's going to come with all of his his staff. I know he's got his cabinets picked out, the people that he I knew Tom Holman was going to be a part of the things immigration. I just love that. I think it's going to be wonderful. We're going to be.
Speaker 6: Very very happy.
Speaker 2: I think the President is going to act very quickly, and the things that he said he's going to do is gonna get done. And I think, oh, you know, all this talk about the president retribution is not going to happen. I told everybody it's not gonna nobody's going to be taking off the air. They'll they'll be able to peddle their lives, conspiracy theories and outright vitre all as much as they want. Barbara, we love you, appreciate the time. John and Arizona. Next Sean Hannity Show, Hey John, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 9: I'm doing good.
Speaker 6: Sean?
Speaker 2: How are you can you talk to like the officials in your state and tell them to get their act together. Why is it that takes them four thousand years to count ballots in your state When my state of Florida, you know the step the polls closed, we have the final result in less than an hour.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they need a little reform here, Hey, a little.
Speaker 2: A little. They need maximum reform. It's not fair to the rest of the country, and it's not fair to the people Arizona.
Speaker 9: I agree, I agree, But I just want to make two comments and concerns here. So my first concern is with our friend Jimmy Kimmela. I'm very, very concerned for him. I feel like tonight we might see his monologue with a bald head.
Speaker 2: So you gotta admit that stuff's pretty funny. The women shaving their heads. They're even talking about getting a divorce, divorcing their husbands over the results of the election, or or pledging not to have sex with their husbands. I'm like, okay, okay, it sounds like a great marriage to me. Or Julia Roberts telling women you can vote and you don't have to tell your husband how you really vote. You can keep it secret. You can lie to your husband I'm like, Okay, that's a great closing argument. Or George Clooney, Yeah you can actly. You're one of the you're one of the you're one of the guys and say, yeah, yeah, of course I voted Trump. But you can secretly vote for a Kamala if you have. If you're that embarrassed to vote for your candidate, you've got a problem.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And you know what next is the eyebrows.
Speaker 8: It's coming.
Speaker 9: They're going to shave their eyebrows. But hey, uh concern.
Speaker 2: By the way, I believe in freedom. Any liberal woman that that that had not have sex with their husbands, if if, if they choose to get a divorce, that's up to them. I hope they don't. But you know what, we live in a free country. In spite of all their hyperbole and lying, we still live in a free country.
Speaker 9: Go shave away absolutely now, Sean. My question to you is with this election, I worry, and this is the main concern I have. I worry about Trump's safety. How do you feel about the Secret Service from now until when he steps into that Oval office. I just want the man protected.
Speaker 2: I want the man protected too. I've had conversations that I'm not going to discuss with sources of mind, and it is it is very top of mind for me. There's a lot of things that I don't talk about on the radio because I just don't think it's appropriate. And your concerns are justified. Your concerns are real. That's all I'm going to tell you. And we must protect all of our elected officials. I said it when Obama was president. I said it about Joe Biden. I meant it about Kamala Harris. The fact that that the Biden administration never stood up to Iran until told and took a tough st and said, if you go, don't pull your assassination squads back, there's going to be dire consequences is unforgivable to me. But I you know, this is where we are as a country, and we need massive reform at the Secret Service. He's, you know what, he needs to be able to play golf, and my understanding is right now, Donald Trump, they don't. They're not going to let him play golf. I'm like, that's ridiculous. Every president you know in the modern error has played golf that plays golf, not all of them play. Obama played, Clinton played George W. Bush played, why can't Donald Trump play golf? It's ridiculous, all right. That's going to wrap things up at today tonight an exclusive interview. Tom Homan is going to be put in charge of finding people in this country illegally and asking them and escorting them back to their home country. Eric Trump Tonight, Senator Rick Scott, who is running for Senate Majority Leader, Iron Donald's Mike Huckabee, please say you DVR tonight Hannity nine Eastern on five News. Information you will never get from the state run legacy media mob that nobody cares about anymore. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.