Speaker 1: What's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's me Joey p Joe Pizipia And in just a few days, the NFL Draft will be upon us.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's a very exciting time.
Speaker 2: It could change the future of many NFL franchise could also change your future in your pockets. So here are my top ten NFL draft picks for betting for the NFL Draft for you. But before we get into it, let's make sure you remember to subscribe to this channel at Betting Pros. On the YouTube side, click that little bell for notifications end. If you leave a comment below, you could win a free premium upgrade to Fantasy Pros Premium. That's right, all the tools you need to be the most successful wage where you could possibly be all right, your fingertips here at Betting Pros Premium.
Speaker 1: And if you don't want to wait for the contest, just.
Speaker 2: Go to Bettingpros dot com slash premium and upgrade today. So, without further ado, the picks are in. Let's get after it and see what we've got. Ooh, this first one's good number ten Jackson Smith and Jig but first drafted wide receiver minus two fifty over DraftKings I get it, it's a heavy juice, but this is a light wide receiver class, which means that JSN is the clear standout. In years past, he would probably be a little more like the third, maybe even fourth guy off the board when you saw some of these classes that Jamar Chase or Justin Jefferson in it. But JSN right now is the elite guy. He's the most complete wide receiver, and he's pretty much a lock to be the first wide receiver selected. I know we've got thrown curve balls in the past, but this year doesn't feel like it's gonna happen. That makes JSN the lock, despite the heavy juice, to be the first wide receiver taken in this year's draft. Number nine total qbs drafted Round one, under four and a half and minus one thirty eight over on FanDuel. Now, you're gonna get Bryce Young, C J. Stroud, Anthony Richerdson.
Speaker 1: And Will Levis. Those are your four. I know there's been some buzz lately for Hendon Hooker.
Speaker 2: I just don't see him being taken in the first round, or any other quarterback for that matter. So while this is still at minus one thirty eight, I think This is a pretty darn good investment. It's very safe, and you kind of know who the four qbs are. Plus it's really good draft for offensive lineman, cornerbacks, a few prime defensive players, and wide receivers likely to go as well in round one. I just don't see a room for a fifth quarterback. So stay under that four and a half and make some cash. At number eight, let's invest in Will Anderson, Boys and Girls first defensive player drafted Will Anderson plus one thirty five and over on pick position three and a half. So over the three and a half that's over at plus one ten over on DraftKings. So are you're getting plus money on both of these? And I understand that people right now in the consensus feel like the Cardinals would take will Anderson at three. But why would the Cardinals stay there at three when they could probably move back at least one spot, maybe even two or more and still get will Anderson because of the teams that are drafting around them. So I expect the Cardinals to trade out. If they do all of a sudden, this pick will go a little bit longer for will Anderson.
Speaker 1: Will Anderson was a five star.
Speaker 2: Recruit, had incredible careers in edge rusher for Alabama.
Speaker 1: He is the goods.
Speaker 2: Jalen Carter was right there with him in terms of talent at the defensive side, but some of the questions regarding Jalen Carter recently bumped his stock down just to Tad So I still believe will Anderson will be the first guy selected on the defensive side of the football, and I do think it will be after pick three, which means I want to go over that three and a half number seven. Will Levis to the Colts at plus one sixty five over at bet MGM.
Speaker 1: I don't love Will Levis as a prospect.
Speaker 2: I think he's got potential, but it seems like he's going to be a lock here in Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're looking for.
Speaker 2: The more project oriented Anthony Richardson, and Will Levis does have a huge arm. After playing sparingly at Penn State, he eventually established himself in Kentucky and there's no doubt about it. This guy has a cannon and it seems like they're looking to throw the football in Indianapolis with this new coaching regime in place, So look for Will Levis to land in Indy and be the starter sooner than later. Number six the position of the Cincinnati Bengals first drafted player being tight end at plus one point fifty over on FanDuel. Now, this is a really good tight end class, which is not something you say very often in the NFL draft. You've got Michael Maher, You've got Dalton Kincaid, You've got Muskrave, You've got a bunch of guys here, even Sam Laporte later, who all profiled to be impact tight ends of the NFL level. Here you go. This is a situation where the Bengals have a need at tight end, and certainly the draft capital exists where one of these guys is going to fall to them, either Mayor or Kincaid and will be a really good fit for the Cincinnati Bengals. So I like this draft pick for them. At plus one fifty over on fandele, You're getting a good number. This is one of the rare opportunities where a team has a need at the position and that position is pretty much locked in around that same pick range. So the perfect storm is coming to Cincinnati and it's going to be a tight end. Don't forget everybody, We've also got our live draft coverage Thursday, April twenty seven, starting at seven pm Eastern for you to enjoy all of the fantasy side the wagering side of the NFL Draft. So make sure you also subscribe to our Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and join us live for the NFL Draft seven pm Eastern this coming Thursday, the twenty seventh for the NFL Draft, Number five, the New England Patriots first drafted player to be a cornerback.
Speaker 1: At plus two.
Speaker 2: Point fifty on FanDuel, this is a fantastic cornerback class. One of the elite guys probably won't make it to the Patriots, but there's a whole host of very good corners, especially ones that can help the New England Patriots in the style of defense that they play. Bill Belichick does need offensive tackles as well, definitely some help on the old line. However, I think those guys at the top will be gone before the Patriots select, and they'll be forced to go ahead and take a cornerback, which is fine because they have a need there as well, and we know Bill Belichick likes to solidify the defense first and foremost.
Speaker 1: When it comes to New England.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun here with the number four selection, the Lions to draft Devin Witherspoon with pick number six and Elijah Cansey with pick number eighteen as a combo special on FanDuel at plus six point fifty.
Speaker 1: Now we know that the.
Speaker 2: Lions have Anita corner having just moved on from Jeffrey Akuda. Devin Witherspoon fits that bill. There's a desperate need there. He's probably the best guy at the position at the board. You can argue Christian Gonzales, but we're not here to argue. We're here to make money. Elijah Cansei fills that hole in the front of this defense at defensive tackle at a really good value at eighteen, So this just makes a lot of sense. Of course, this bet is for the picks being made specifically at six and eighteen with these specific players, so you run the risk if Detroit gets trade happy, then all of a sudden, even if they take these guys at different picks, you don't win money. But I think a small unit on this makes a lot of sense because it's such a good return and it's so glaringly obvious what Detroit needs to do here in this draft. Early on and that solidified the front of this defense and the defensive back situation where they're lacking. Number three, the Seattle Seahawks to draft Jalen Carter plus six hundred over on FanDuel. The Seahawks have a ton of picks in this draft, and I think the Jalen Carter stock is slowly rising back up to the original level. It's not going to get all the way to the tippy top, but I think just enough where the Seahawks and Pete Carroll, who have been known to take chances on potential problem children in the past, go ahead and take a chance here with Jalen Carter, who could absolutely solidify the front end of his defense for the next decade for the Seahawks. So look for Jalen Carter plus six hundred over at Seattle. I think it's a really good wager. I think it's a really good chance of it happening and Jalen Carter making an impact in the NFL for years to come. That brings us to number two on our list. B Jon Robinson staying at home deep in the heart of Texas with the Dallas Cowboys at plus six hundred over on FanDuel. Ezekiel Elliott's era is no more. Tony Pollard had a great season, but Tony Pollard doesn't really fit the bill of an every down back. Enter Bijon Robinson, the hero of the State of Texas. Hookhem Horns, Let's go. Bijon would be an enormous help to this offense and probably the defense is well. Considering how many turnovers Dak Prescott had last year, it was troubling at times. Bijon Robinson would go a long way to not only solidifying this offense, but balancing it as well in a whole new fresh way. Bijon is a top talent. The Cowboys might even be aggressive to move up a pick or two just to select him. He is going in the first round, that is a lock. But plus six enter to the Cowboys just makes too much sense. And we all know Jerry Jones likes to make a.
Speaker 1: Splash in the draft.
Speaker 2: And finally, the second overall pick to be quarterback CJ. Stroud at plus two seventy five at bet MGM. I've heard a lot of rumors lately that the Houston Texans don't like CJ. Stroud and he's not coachable, And every year we go through the same thing where these teams throw out smoke screens all over the place. If you have eyes and you watch CJ. Stroud play football last year at Ohio State or you'll watch him in the combine, you know this kid is got all of the skills to be an immediate impact quarterback in the NFL. And to me, the Houston Texans are going to take a quarterback. They're not going to take Anthony Richardson, They're not gonna take Will Levis. They're gonna take c J. Stroud because they have to turn this organization around soon.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud would be a Week one starter for any team that drafts him, pretty much with anita quarterback. And I am just not buying all of this nonsense I'm hearing lately with the rumors about him.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud is going to go in the first two picks, and I think once we have Bryce Young already so heavily favored to the Carolina Panthers, it only makes sense that the Texans go ahead and take Stroud and reset their organization for the next decade. Well, there you have it, everybody, those are the picks that I am picking for you to make picks for.
Speaker 1: The NFL Draft.
Speaker 2: On those picks, it's really confusing sort of, but at the end of the day, you know what I mean. So go ahead, make your wagers, enjoy the NFL Draft, and enjoy it with us on our YouTube channel as well at Fantasy pros at Betting Pro subscribe to everything it's good for your health.
Speaker 1: That'll do it for me, Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids,