Speaker 1: What's up everyone. I'm Devin Simone.
Speaker 2: And I'm Davon Rogers and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 3: We back again, y'all.
Speaker 4: We are back again, and this is one heck of an episode. Let me tell you so excited about it? Girl, I know, I know all the feels and all the thoughts, a lot of fights.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of fight going on today.
Speaker 2: A lot of fights, a lot of emotions, a lot of all the things.
Speaker 3: I just look, I'm hyped.
Speaker 2: About this interview. Okay, So I don't even think, like I, where do you want to start it? Because I would like to just get into our rankings of the episode.
Speaker 3: How about that.
Speaker 4: I think we can do that because there's definitely a lot going on in this interview. So now let me hear your I feel like we're probably gonna have to space out the gold star because knowing how you are, So, why don't we start with who got your time out.
Speaker 5: For the week?
Speaker 2: Okay, so my time out for the week went to Avery and then it also went to Derek.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start with Darrek because.
Speaker 2: Interesting why he didn't stand up and say, girl, you had my back. I'm gonna turn around to have yours, Like he didn't say nothing like crickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing happened.
Speaker 2: You know, So it just kind of showed, like, you know, a lot of people take things into consideration for future seasons, and so for the future, no one's gonna look at you and say, ooh, loyalty.
Speaker 3: They not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: And so you know, time out for you, Time out for Avery, because baby girl, you should have been bobbing and weaving and shind of that ring.
Speaker 3: How was you just standing there? I was just like, I'm screaming at the screen, Avery.
Speaker 4: Move girl.
Speaker 3: Well she had a little jingle jingle bell shoes on. She should have been jingling ling ling linging all around that ring.
Speaker 2: Why was you just standing there? I was so oh, I was so mad at.
Speaker 3: Her, so mad? How about you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who was? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I gotta admit that was my time out.
Speaker 4: So my nominees are actually Corey just because he came in with so much heat this episode, just like just so much heat, a lot of it at everyone. And then my other time out nomination is for the format of this one, because I didn't love the fact that really Era one was destined to fail, like there was not any way they could really win that and I just didn't love that. I thought we maybe would switch it up, but I just felt like that really sucked for Era one. Ultimately, I'm going to have to give the time out to the format.
Speaker 3: But is it fair if they switch it up though, because they've.
Speaker 4: Been losing, well, we lose, yeah, but they've been like targeting and like this is an example, and we had that example last week where yeah, they're losing, but is it partially because they're at such a significant disadvantage because of how many players they have And in previous seasons we've seen where once it gets down to this level, they typically will like mix things up a bit just to kind of even up the playing fields.
Speaker 1: And right now, honey, there is nothing you know, this is.
Speaker 2: I hope that's where we're headed, because Rachel is just out there like I know, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: I know, like a bad haircut.
Speaker 4: This is all uneven now to get to the gold Stars. Oh yeah, okay, I'm gonna give you my nominees. Yeah, okay, so my gold Star nominees. One of them is also Correy, Yes, the same one who was a Time Out nominee.
Speaker 1: Because I love.
Speaker 4: To see a the fight in him, but b I love to see how he came together with Derek at the end, Like this is like the second time the season.
Speaker 1: I want to tear up at an elimination.
Speaker 4: I just thought so beautifully done and showed sportsmanship so incredibly well. So shout out to Corey for that. To Derek, Derek k because how you have one leg and you putting in all that fight, I mean and you tied, Like what that's like? I just that's super impressive. I can't to THEO for holding it down. This man was against all odds, okay, literally against all odds, and he still held down the you know, deal that he had made. And we've seen a lot of people turn for less right. They've been making deals left and right, Josh cough cough.
Speaker 1: So shout out to THEO. He gonna be alone if he keep playing like this.
Speaker 4: To Rachel because.
Speaker 1: I mean, need be need to say anything good.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, there's not even anything to say, but just her name, just Rachel, like I don't And then also to whomever came up with the idea of putting the rubber chickens on the shoes and just this elimination as a whole was not you hearing the squeak squeak as they brought across the sand. It was diabolical.
Speaker 1: It was brilliant.
Speaker 4: Give them an Emmy, give me forty of them. I love that. I'm gonna actually have to say, while they were all amazing nominees, I'm gonna actually give the gold star to whoever came up with this elimination. Shout out to Gladiator. It's so good. We saw a lot of just great competition. Also, shout out to TJ and his Gladiator references. I thought he did a decent job. Yeah day, who's your gold star?
Speaker 3: All right? This star is broken up in all types of ways.
Speaker 5: You understand me.
Speaker 3: It's going every which way everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna give a star to Corey for the same reason you gave him a timeout. He came in hot, and he came in high because he's stick of these people lying to his face and playing to his face.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I appreciate that, Corey. You speak up and you speak your truth.
Speaker 2: And then he turned around after he said everything he had to say.
Speaker 3: And he showed them I can walk again. I can walk. It like I talk it and he.
Speaker 2: Got in that elimination and ate that thing up and said, stop playing with me, because I'm gonna keep coming back, and when I come back, you gonna have to see me, so I can appreciate that. I appreciate that, Corey. I'm gonna give another part of my star to Tory for the same reason you gave it to THEO. I'm gonna give it to her because my girl was standing up there against Kara, Laurel and Rachel and she was holding it down.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, yes, do it girl.
Speaker 2: Like I was just I was so, so so proud of her in that moment. I'm gonna give a star to Avery. Yes, the same person who I put in time out, but I'm also gonna give it to her because when the rods were versed and my girl got the gloves on, she got to swing in. I said, come on, girl, you gotta fight for your life. She said, if I'm gonna go out, I'm not going out, like no, look, you we gonna get luck.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get some.
Speaker 2: Hens in, Okay. So I was really really proud of her. I'm gonna give it to Derek also, not the other Derek. Derek K I'm gonna give it to him because my man was going, yeah, oh my gosh, like him in this one leg like and I know that he got putting time out before because I was like, you might be slowing up your team, you doing this for your ego.
Speaker 3: But when I saw his eyes and this elimination and his.
Speaker 2: You could see the love and the passion that he has for this game. And it's just like he was willing to die.
Speaker 3: If need be.
Speaker 2: He was gonna go out in that ring. And so I just I really wanna, you know, give him his flowers for that.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: My girl, Rachel, my girl Rachel, let me tell you she I don't know what you're gonna do moving forward, but right now, the way you held that down in that elimination and the fight that you have, and I seed her, like, we don't get to see much of it, but there are certain pieces you we get to see an episode of her doing something strategizing because she's realizing, like I'm about to be the lone ranger in here. She saw it coming, She's seen it, and so she was in there doing the work and so I was, oh, Rachel, I'm rooting so hard for you. I always a hunderdog, and right now that's her. So I'm gonna ultimately give the star to Rachel. Across the board, I'm gonna give it to.
Speaker 1: Rachel, lazy and gentle on.
Speaker 3: It happened.
Speaker 4: It happened, It happened, so good, all right, and then let's see those But those are all ballid points, and I tell rooting for Rachel, but I just don't see a path of victory at this point, right, Like, I just I mean, I want to, but they're gonna have to switch up something because it doesn't the math ain't mathing.
Speaker 2: Do you think they would put her with a like could she choose to be a part of an era?
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting. I didn't think about that, but that's interesting.
Speaker 5: That would be crazy.
Speaker 2: You know how many people are they would be fighting to get Oh that would be ooh.
Speaker 1: I like that, TJ. I hope you're listening.
Speaker 4: I like that. That's a good idea. Let's do our era rankings. So day, who gets your participation?
Speaker 3: Participation?
Speaker 2: I gave it to Era three. I feel like Ara three was all over the places episode.
Speaker 3: It was too much going on. I felt like they were all over the places episode.
Speaker 2: And then also I felt like the other eras outshine them in this episode. That's my personal opinion, So I gave them participation. For bronze, I gave it to ERA two.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I gave it to ERA two because I felt like, yay for trying, and I really appreciated the unity between Kara and Laurel in that challenge, so I went ahead and gave them the bronze.
Speaker 5: Uh Silver, I.
Speaker 3: Gave it to Era Ford. Even though they won, I still feel like, get it.
Speaker 1: Together, get it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's no there's like I'm literally watching them crumble from the inside, like get it together, y'all. You guys can stand so strong, just oh, pull it together, please. And then for gold, I'm giving it to ERA one just because the way Derek and Rachel held this episode down with just the two of bands, like, you cannot give them, you can't.
Speaker 3: You have to give them the gold trophy for sure.
Speaker 4: How about what she said, diddo, Literally we are aligned this week, and I know it don't happen all the time, but ditto on everything that you said.
Speaker 1: So good. It's it's just such a good season.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a gut riching season, but also good season. It's just so many feels, so many things, and this interview we have coming up you guys, is gonna give you so many feels and so many things. We've got the Gladiator. Some referred him as the goat, some refer to him as the dog because he's got that fight. Speaking of which, I'd like to dedicate this episode to my dog, Brooklyn, the original Real World dog. If you watch Real Real Brooklyn, you'll know that I got him on that season. So shout out to Brooklyn, Shout out to.
Speaker 1: The dog that we will be interviewing here. It's one heck of an interview.
Speaker 4: You guys don't want to miss it, So grab a snack, do some stretches, tell your leg that you love it, and don't go anywhere because we have Derek k coming up right after this. Excited on this week of the podcast, we have a fellow podcaster himself and someone with the true heart of a gladiator. It's been said there's a lot of dog in this fight or fight in this dog. Either way, I wouldn't want to go against some an elimination. Please give it up for Derek Kazanski.
Speaker 1: Whoo Devon. You can do more than.
Speaker 5: This is what I was waiting for.
Speaker 6: There we go, There we go, keep money. This is a long over due to have you here on the podcast with us, sir welcome.
Speaker 1: Wait what I cannot after puppy?
Speaker 5: Which one? Which dog? You want to talk to?
Speaker 3: The big dog? Maybe we should start with the soft dog? Because how the leg? Let's yea, how the leg?
Speaker 5: Is it time to reveal what the problem was? I have to reveal my act. We got the grand reveal on your podcast, not my Yes we're doing yes, Yes, that's fund up you guys. You guys are just as fucked up as TJ was.
Speaker 7: And the challenge gods bringing bringing me, giving me this elimination on a torn a c L and a torn meniscus.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, wow, that's wild. How when did you find out that that was the case. It was after day Yeah, I mean that makes it all the more impressive, though. Can I just real quick, We're gonna get it a clap there, because that makes it all the more impressive that you literally tied with Corey It was just a matter of time.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: What's even crazier is like I thought I won and like you can see the disappointment in my face afterwards, because I was just like, what the fuck? Yeah, but uh, you know, it's just you know, uh, you know, I just I just felt like I had you know, I had won.
Speaker 4: But did you know all the targets? Also, okay you knew you both got all the targets, Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but it's like, I don't know, man, in my head, I uh, you know, you think you fucking can just you know, get shipped done. You really don't know, you know, you know, obviously I don't see the times. It's just in the moment, it felt like, damn, I fucking got it done.
Speaker 4: Do you think Corey in that moment felt like he lost or do you think he too felt like he had won?
Speaker 7: It was just it was just such a crazy exchange just watching it right now. You know, on my on our podcast on Challenge Mania, it's it's it's usually takes you know, I take all these notes and I got to get ready to talk about, you know, everybody's gameplay and break it all down, and here I'm just kind of watching it in the moment, like we just watched this, and the the emotion that I felt watching you know, Corey say say thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that was a beautiful moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 7: Want to say thank you back. And they didn't show me, you know, saying thank you back. But what what you guys didn't see was also a sign of appreciation for me. Uh and as to like why we come here, like these are the moments that these are like for someone like Corey who's an athlete and a competitor and has a competitive background, and for me as well, like these are the moments that like.
Speaker 5: We live for, you know, like after college, after high school.
Speaker 7: This is kind of the sport that we got into. And and you could just feel in that moment, you know, the the emotion pouring out of him and me kind of the intensity in my eye just listening to him. I got, I got, you know, I got teary eyed looking at that moment. And but in that moment, I couldn't tell. I thought that that when we looked at each other in the eye, I thought that maybe he felt like damn, he lost, And I thought, damn, I can't believe he lost. I can't believe I just pulled that off, you know what I mean. And I had so much respect for him in that moment, just just because I know what we went through. No one will ever know what we went through in that moment, just like any of these other hardcore battles that like I've been in in these eliminations, going back to like me and Cyrus back on the Gauntlet two, you know, going back to even me and Adam on the very first elimination I had, and and and so on and so forth, with with people like Wes and and Joss uh, you know, even Harassio with what just happened, even Mark this season, which which has happened between us, But what just happened between me and Corey is is from from all of the you know ship talking beforehand like it was a UFC fight per se, to the to the end game, you know, shots that we took, took at each other.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 7: In that moment when he's saying thank you, it is like it's it was very emotional for me to see.
Speaker 1: Was that battle personal for you?
Speaker 4: Because he we hear Corey say a couple of times that this is personal. I mean, it definitely seemed like this episode Corey kind of had a chip on his shoulder, right, Yeah, for sure, But was this personal for you not now, because we saw the beauty that came out of you know, sort of at the end, but like going into it, were you feeling, okay, this is personal now too well.
Speaker 7: So I think a lot of his personal talk was was uh projected at like uh Era four and and and and and THEO and and Josh and you know, more of like a personal relationships.
Speaker 5: But uh, we got into it there at the at the.
Speaker 3: Challenge, you know what happened, right.
Speaker 7: So what happened was I was cheering for THEO uh up there, you know, and he caught when that I was cheering for THEO and wanted him wait. So he had a few words towards me, saying like what the fuck is your problem? You know, why are you cheering for him? And I'm like, well, dude, I could cheer forever the fuck I want first of all, and second of all, we have this deal and THEO standing up there and holding his ground with the deal that we made.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that was some straight G.
Speaker 7: Ship right there, because I don't have much to offer, you know, like you see they see that like I am hurt. So for him to like hold his ground and say no, I have a deal with a one legged man and I'm holding it, you know, and I'm going to keep it up here while you know, five guys in gladiator shoulds are looking at me.
Speaker 1: That was mad.
Speaker 4: Respect mad respect to THEO for holding it down in that way. Now I do have a question. We got to take it back, okay. And Bananas Oh said that he has the best challenge podcast out there. Now we know that there are three main ones, and I would say that you that we're probably aligned on the fact that Bananas is not the best.
Speaker 5: But I just want to hear from you.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts in hearing him say he has the best challenge podcast out there?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, I just love that you're bringing this up right now. And yes, we have a challenge Mania everybody. If you ever heard of challenge Mania, it's been going on for almost eight years.
Speaker 5: We were the original, you know, and then along came.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it was you guys or Johnny's podcast, but I think it was. I think it may have been you guys, Like I can't remember, but look like this is this is how it's been working.
Speaker 5: I come on your podcast, you guys, come Devin. You've Bentar live shows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, we've we've we've partied in New York with Challenge Mania event.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm a Derek fan, I'm a Scott of Jaeger fans. Shout out to Scott Yeager.
Speaker 7: You know, the last time we saw each other we were watching Blink one eight two, you know, before the Challenge Mania event, and then we did the event, and and the podcast has been going on for almost eight years now, thankfully. And in the end, the moral of the story is is like we kind of support each other, you know, like high tides raise all ships. And you know, I'd love to say, you know, yours is better, mine is better, his is better. But in reality, like we each have an audience that prefers to listen to us break down the challenge, the way we we the way we interview our guests, and the way we analyze the game, the game moves, the arguments, you know, the the strategizing. Like everyone has their own little home podcast home that they that they go to and like it's all love.
Speaker 5: There's where everybody.
Speaker 4: I agree, there really is room for all of them. I mean, definitely Bananas is at the bottom of the three.
Speaker 1: But I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Nance But but there really is room for all. I've been on Bananas podcast as well and it's wonderful. And yes, I've done Challenge Mania with you guys. Love you guys too, and you guys are very supportive. I appreciate on on the Twitter. Whenever I'm doing things, I know you guys retweet and support and I appreciate that and I try to do the same whenever I see you guys are doing things as well. And there's room for all of them. You can listen to all and like all of them.
Speaker 3: Derek basically said, they're all great.
Speaker 2: But we were here first we got.
Speaker 4: Is That is what Derek said.
Speaker 1: They're all there were.
Speaker 4: He reversed, and we are the female led Challenge podcasts. And if there's anything we're seeing in this season of the Challenge, you've seen it before. But I feel like a theme has been like put some respect on the lady's name, like girls around the world.
Speaker 1: And so the official.
Speaker 4: Challenge podcast, might I just say is is the one holding it down with the female point of view, which adds a little sprinkle to it. Okay, so now do you walk us through where Era one is in the point in this game? Because I was so convinced last week that they were gonna have to shift up the main challenge and and Day and I talked about this just because y'all only have two players, right, So what is your what are you and Rachel kind of thinking going into this game?
Speaker 1: And how do you feel when you find out what the game is?
Speaker 7: Uh So we're like, I mean, obviously survival mode. We we obviously reach out to Era four and go, hey, do you guys want to make a deal because the only information that we knew was that Derek and Avery were going to look out for each other, and and and and we've already seen this game move play out with Tony and Avery where they would just where they would literally sacrifice each other to save the other. So we just you know, without even you know, they may have not even had this conversation.
Speaker 5: As you can see, they're they're at odds.
Speaker 7: They're at odds in this chamber, you know, and you see Avery being like, hey, listen, Derek, I looked out for you, like it's your turn to say no, put me in save her.
Speaker 5: And he doesn't do it.
Speaker 7: So that's the only information that like we we assumed that they were, you know, locked up going into this together, and so we made that a thing.
Speaker 5: And and and.
Speaker 7: Late night before you know, the the challenge the next day, Literally we have nothing, We don't have people.
Speaker 5: Not forbid, it's a gladiator challenge.
Speaker 3: Not forbid.
Speaker 5: It's one of the fucking three other eras. This is the last thing I wanted to.
Speaker 3: See, you know.
Speaker 7: So it's like, so luckily we strike a deal at you know, midnight with Jenny and in THEO.
Speaker 5: And and we.
Speaker 7: Have a little bit of help up there, uh during the challenge. But uh, but it's it's really like, you know, when I'm in that chamber, I I know that it's it's it's I'm not gonna make it very long because my leg's just not gonna it's just physically unable to.
Speaker 5: And I, you know, and I have to like hide that from people.
Speaker 4: And you do a good job hiding it because there are plants of you where. And this goes back to like last episode as well, where I'm like, okay, wait he heard his like wait is his like better?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: He heard?
Speaker 1: Like like really because.
Speaker 5: That okay he's at the club now, okay.
Speaker 4: Not just you at the club, but even when we see you kind of like walking around or like walking up to the challenge day, you know, like walking up to the podium or whatever. I'm like, oh, wait, okay, I guess because we saw when you first heard it, right, and I was like, oh, he's not gonna be able to move at all. And so it's just wild and just the way you had such a fight in that is unbelievably impressive.
Speaker 5: You know, to be honest with you.
Speaker 7: At that point, I'm like, I'm like, fuck, you know what I mean, Like you see me walking around with a smile on my face, but in my head, I'm just like, uh, you know, day by day just trying to figure out like how long this is gonna you know, I can. I can make it, you know, mentally, and and at some point, you know, they come after me, you know, at some point they're like you're the wounded animal and we're gonna come after you. And I go, okay, do your fucking thing, but oh how long can I do this? Right?
Speaker 5: So the end the end goal, the end goal is to put Rachel.
Speaker 7: In the best position to continue because I knew that I wasn't going to be able to continue much longer, and had I beat Corey, I would have I would have felt like I won the challenge because that would have been the probably the end for me, because I don't I don't think I could have.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was much further.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think I was brave enough.
Speaker 7: I think that that would that was me almost tapping out, but being like, holy shit, I actually.
Speaker 5: Won that ship, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, yeah that where do you and Corey stand? Now?
Speaker 5: You know? I feel like, uh, you know, I don't really.
Speaker 7: Know interesting, well, yeah, I don't think I was as gracious uh in in defeat.
Speaker 5: There at the end.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's not like I I it's not like I said, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, so when you found out that he won and that it was by time, you got a little not fun a little bit.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no.
Speaker 7: No, nowhere near as nasty as I got on that during the challenge because what happened. What happened during the challenge was is he was pacing back and forth, and he any any periodic.
Speaker 5: You know, he probably came back in.
Speaker 7: My face about three times, and that third time I said, okay, fuck you bro do something then, you know, because that's that's that was me just you know, reacting to someone, you know, getting in my face and saying you don't have to tell me you want to beat my ass without without you know, actually putting hands on me. So, you know, I think that that's what it felt like at the moment. And I said, if you're gonna basically do something, do something. And and then I guess I couldn't back down from there, and I guess I had to take it to you know, take it one hundred and say no, if you can't be a three legged dog, you don't belong here.
Speaker 5: So you know, I put my money where my mouth is in, you know.
Speaker 4: But you guys look like you made up at the end, and then after that, you know, you're now you're saying, you guys, maybe aren't.
Speaker 5: I just I just don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: It's basically I need to tweet Corey and ask him, because you know, he's popping up on Twitter right now.
Speaker 1: He's going in on West. But yeah, Corey's you know, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I listen, I think this this this episode had enough smoke for uh, you know everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think you need to make more smoke. I think that there needs to be a uh you know.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter. You know, we'll see each other whenever we see each other.
Speaker 8: It's not like I respect what how this ended, you know, I respect that's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I respect that.
Speaker 7: You know that he he appreciated the battle just as much as I've appreciated these battles over over and over again. And let me tell you, not that many people get a battle like that like that one was. I think you tell me, I think that that's that will be, you know, one of the most memorable ones for a long time.
Speaker 4: It was a beautifully done, amazing to watch. And I really did tear up when I think that the notes that I wrote was not y'all trying to make me cry when it ended before we knew who won, and also just kind of the shock when it was like, wait, you know we don't know who won?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was it was epic in a lot of ways. Speaking of smoke, and then we'll kind of move from it.
Speaker 2: Because we're not just gonna slide past me because we like smoke over here.
Speaker 1: We like a little smoke.
Speaker 4: Speaking of smoke or heat, what do you think of the whole Prey and Josh back and forth, because you mentioned you thought that was sort of more of the personal element and there, Yeah, there was just a lot of there was a lot of feelings, uh there being in the house.
Speaker 1: What was the vibe for you?
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm happy that I was able to get the inside look because you know, we just heard a lot of yelling between Josh and Corey and we didn't couldn't really figure out what it was. But since Era four had that team meeting, it made things a lot more complicated. Now it wasn't just now. It wasn't just like Derek being like give me Corey.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: It wasn't like that anymore. It wasn't like, you know, it was like there's like layers to it. It was like, okay, fine, Derek says he wants me that. You know that that's not the final say right now, it's like THEO and Jenny have to put me in.
Speaker 5: Now, it's not just THEO and Jenny putting me in. Now, it's like.
Speaker 7: I have more people that could possibly help me out and the people that I thought were gonna help me out, like I can't even get a vote, you know, from from these guys. And so you know, I understand Corey's frustration. Yeah, but it it comes down to, uh, you.
Speaker 5: Know, the relationships.
Speaker 7: And and I do think that the Rachel factor and the Jenny not having that many uh.
Speaker 5: Close people to her factor.
Speaker 7: Same thing with THEO, Like I think that matters. I think that that carries a lot of weight. And and kind of like THEO said, like he said that him and Jenny had already had their mind made up, but kind of wanted to, you know, make it kind of make it look like we all made.
Speaker 5: This decision, not just us, which was.
Speaker 8: A smart move, very smart, very and then and then come to find out, like you know, I think you know, Corey went in because was it Josh and Jenny that put Corey in a few a few weeks ago, I can't remember.
Speaker 5: I think it was.
Speaker 7: And so like you know where you know, Josh's got like, you know, making good with like Johnny Bananas over you know, you know, he doesn't do the same for for Corey. He's just you know, So it's is what it sounds like. And and it and it sounds like that vacation alliance is is fracturing as well. It doesn't sound like they're on the same page. It doesn't sound like Devin looking at you know, the next on episode doesn't look like Devin and Michelle are on the same page with Casey and Josh, which, oh and Tory. You know, so it seems like it seems like that vacation alliance right there is is not on the same page whatsoever. And you have kind of the Rachel factor of being like one of the best females that's ever played the game.
Speaker 4: I love that we call it the Rachel factor, Like, I love that that's the name for it. I think that's great and it's true Rachel. Of all the things, I would never want to be punched by Rachel in any capacity in any world. I would rather be run over by a truck. I would never want to be punched by Rachel. Rachel is one of the greats of all time. How did it feel for you to hear Rachel say that you're one of the greatest of all time?
Speaker 1: Does that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What does that mean coming from her?
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 7: I really love that, And I really love the way Rachel backs me up. I mean, you know when she tells me I think she texted me and she's again and she said, Derek, I'm I mean, maybe it was a couple of episodes ago, She's like, I'll.
Speaker 5: Take you with with one leg over almost.
Speaker 7: A yeah, and you know, and I and I go, you know, you gotta really be like, are you fucking serious? You can't be serious she.
Speaker 5: Was, you know, but I think she is. I think she was. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So it's it's it's hard to believe, but it's like, you know, coming from somebody that I looked up to, uh, before I came into the game, before I started playing this sport whatever you guys want to call whatever people are calling it these days, I looked up to her as this trailblazer for all women, for the you know, for the LGBTQ community. I looked up to her as one of those people that started all this on MTV and and became you know, and to see her, you know now with three kids later and her wife, you know, you know, continuing to be the role model.
Speaker 5: You know, I at forty years old, I want nothing more than wanted nothing.
Speaker 7: More than to put her in the position to continue this game. And and I think that it didn't matter, it didn't matter who I was gonna fight that day, and and and it didn't matter whoever wasn't in Corey's spot. Whether it was Jordan or Devin, they were gonna get called out.
Speaker 5: It didn't happen. It didn't matter.
Speaker 7: Because of Avery, you know, because Avery was there and and Karl was on the other side, and and Derek Chavez and they don't talk about this. But like I told, I told Derek, don't I said, don't worry. I said, don't worry.
Speaker 5: Did I got you? I go?
Speaker 7: I put him in a compromising position on All Stars, uh he he. He had a very serious family situation with his sister that I didn't really know about. But I still kind of had this weight on my shoulder that, you know that I felt like I felt like I had at least I don't know. I felt like I was still somewhat of the problem by nominating him, and he ended up he ended up getting picked to go into elimination. Not by my hand, but I put him. I felt like I put him in a compromising position, in a compromising family family time. And I felt like I always owed him for that, and and this was my moment to owe him, to.
Speaker 5: To look out for Rachel, to help her try to continue this game.
Speaker 7: And it didn't matter who had the sword on the other which guy had the sword on the other side. I was willing to kind of, you know, leave that ring with that fucking sword going through my through my body.
Speaker 5: And in the end, it felt like TJ was.
Speaker 1: The one that that that put the there.
Speaker 7: Because he was the one that said, Derek, you did it fast. Yeah, well, Corey, you did it faster. And I was just like, oh, mother fuck her.
Speaker 5: Damn. The poker face.
Speaker 7: On that on that dude was just like I had never you know, I had never experienced anything that was like, oh, you're totally gonna win and just pull it right out, you know, from underneath your your feet and just like death the Gladiator too.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was it was cool. I hope that The Gladiator to.
Speaker 7: You know, promo gets gets the gets the respect that that movie gets from uh, you know, whatever we put on, whatever show we put on on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, you put on one hell of a show.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I have a question for you, though, Derek.
Speaker 2: Let's say hypothetically you did win, right, Let's say you did be Corey with the condition of your leg, how far do you believe you could have went during this, because I mean it seems like it would have just been this crazy uphill.
Speaker 3: Battle going forward.
Speaker 7: Well, uh, I don't think I was gonna be able to continue. But that looking at the preview for the next episode is some kind of like fucking hanging thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your arms are fine.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the abs? Can we just get a life check this episode?
Speaker 3: Okay, because a.
Speaker 1: Check because Derek doesn't count.
Speaker 4: We can't see them right now because your camera's up, so it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm really there.
Speaker 7: The apps were gone now because since I've since had surgery.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh man.
Speaker 7: And and but but they were there, they were there, jeu. But it would have been funny to to have survived one more would It would have been funny if if I if I made it one more and we won that one, that would have been that would have been unbelievable.
Speaker 5: If if you know.
Speaker 7: You get like that was that was the challenge I was hoping for. Was like a swim uh or or a or a hanging you know.
Speaker 5: That happens like you like just happened, yeah you know, and it.
Speaker 4: Just didn't happen before you left, and you know you have a tape with break But we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to the show.
Speaker 4: You mentioned Derek C that hold Derek Cee in averything, and we watched it play out right a few episodes in a prior Do you think that Derek c should have tried to save Avery this go around?
Speaker 5: I mean, shit, that would have worked out in my favor.
Speaker 7: I thought that that would probably have been a more uh, you know, winnable, you know competition, you know, for me, But you know, Rachel would have had the going there against against Kara, and I would have still fought for I mean, it would have been easier for them to be like, let's nominate, but let's be honest, like Derek and Kara.
Speaker 5: There's two of them, right, you know, so it's like that.
Speaker 7: You know, you'd have Derek being like, well, put me in, put me in, put me in. I I owe her one, and Carl being like.
Speaker 4: Fuck that, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Car would not have done that.
Speaker 4: I don't know her shit, you know, yeah, literally.
Speaker 7: You know, so you would have had that back and forth, and luckily for him, you know, he kind of also had that like you know, get out of jail free card from me. And when TJ asked us, like what happened you know up there or what happened? Why are you guys down here? And like in the end, I looked at TJ. I goo, bro, I don't. I don't have much time left with this fucking leg man, it's not you know, like, yeah, I need to do what's best for Rachel to continue in this game.
Speaker 5: Like she's in the best shape of her life. She has.
Speaker 7: She works people out two to three times a day. She may be working out two to three times a day, like ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I get her emails basically two to three times a day talking about are you up Rachel fitness?
Speaker 5: Have you worked out?
Speaker 4: Get your resistance bands? Do seventy five sit ups in the next thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: I am not up. I am not up. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: It's like I would work out with her too, and I'd be like, all right, you know, I mean, like that was a great workout, but I'm going to take like two or three days off, you know what I mean doing it like two or three thousand a day with different people. So yeah, you know, I really, you know, I truly like you know, want to you know, give her, you know, like give her as much as I can could, you know. On the way out because I do think she's in a great position too, you know, to represent for Era one.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean she talk about a gladiator.
Speaker 4: She's holding it down somebody else that held it down. That was interesting. I'm curious for both of you all's thoughts on this. We see for the first time this season, maybe not the first time, but also maybe unity between Kara and Laurel. And Laurel they yes when they were fighting and basically they were ganging up on Tory, which you know, we see Cara going for Toy and then Laurel's like, look, if Cara's going for someone, Like, I know we don't always get along, but like, if Kara in this game right now is going for someone, Carra, I got your back, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna go for her too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one thing.
Speaker 2: I will say about the both of them. They know when it's challenged time how to shut it down. They both know how to shut it down. Like whatever happens in the house happens in the house right here, right now.
Speaker 3: We are a team, we are a.
Speaker 2: Unit, one band, one sound, and they both know how to lock it in.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna have to push back a little bit here, push yeah, because because it wasn't sound. It wasn't sound. It hasn't been sound from the beginning. It wasn't sound. A few episodes ago. It was it was, you know, a thrown challenge, a thrown challenge to.
Speaker 5: Get Emily out.
Speaker 7: You know, it was you know, you have some controversy there that happened on the trivia challenge between uh, you know, her and Jordan, and then you have the right off the bat, the vote off, you know, the throw car in there.
Speaker 5: So it's not it's not it's not solid.
Speaker 4: This is oh we did no, no, but don't mistake don't complate it. We didn't say they're friends, okay, well not say that their besties.
Speaker 1: We said in this moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had a unified target and instead of holding a good target, they locked in. And now the thrown challenge, whether people agree or not, was gameplay, like like, there's a difference between gameplay and Derek, you and I are on the same team, but I'm so mad at you. I'm just gonna like not do my part of the team versus Derek, you and I are on the same team. I'm so mad at you. But either we do this part together, or at least I'm making strategic moves for my own game, like they came together in this one moment.
Speaker 7: That's will I will say this throwing challenges is next level gameplay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never done it, but yeah I have seemed.
Speaker 7: It's it is it takes another like you're like, you're like, it's like it's like playing like cards, you know, and you have like the thirteen cards and you have like the ace, and.
Speaker 5: Then you have the joker right right, and then now I've.
Speaker 1: Done that in some spades. Look, I've thrown come up. Yes, I've done it in some spades, but I've never done it on the challenge.
Speaker 7: No. But it's like it's like having a joker, right, It's like you like forget that it's there, or like you don't use it in some card games, or you don't even use it in spades, right, I don't even think you use the do you use this joker in space?
Speaker 5: Remember, you know what, I haven't been in college for twenty years, so it's.
Speaker 4: Not a college game.
Speaker 5: That was for me.
Speaker 7: Spade was played after college classes and before baseball or or basketball practice.
Speaker 5: That's when Spade was played that's fun.
Speaker 4: Fact we used to play spades in my I taught all of my real world cast lights to play spades.
Speaker 7: Next time, next time we're together, we got to get at least four and and and and bring a deck of cards for all time.
Speaker 6: Deal.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, even Adam knows how to play now. So yes, it was a pretty weequisit?
Speaker 1: To Mario and black Woman?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: What have you and Rachel discussed? What's the possibility?
Speaker 4: Because I'm at a loss for how era one continue? Like you're gone, but like, have you talked about Okay, if Rachel is the solo person as the game currently stands, how on earth is she.
Speaker 1: Going to even be able to fairly compete?
Speaker 4: Have you guys talked about it at this point?
Speaker 7: So like we think that the game is going to change, right, like we we think at some point this game is not going to stay right in teams like this is this is what we're talking about, you know, like few you know before.
Speaker 5: You know, even even like when I'm trying.
Speaker 7: To like lobby for Laurel and Johnny Bananas to put in Jordan and Naya, like even when I do that whole like PowerPoint presentation, but not the actual power point to Laurel and Johnny to be like, yo, like this is the best move for you guys, like yause, if Jordan stays on this team, you guys are all we're all in trouble. All the errors are in trouble if Jordan stays playing the game, So you guys need to take a shot at him or else.
Speaker 5: He's going to be trouble for for sure, he's.
Speaker 7: Going to be trouble for you, Johnny, especially you Johnny, because it doesn't matter in the end, it's a male is going you know, So first and foremost, the team component of this is troublesome with Jordan around. Second of all, if this, you know, if if this turns into like doubles, like we it's usually at the end of the game, it's like two. So if like there's like you know, teams of two at the end of this, say, if it was like all right, well whatever happens, Derek and Rachel, congratulations you are going to be the representatives at at the final for Era one. You guys are still in the game, like no matter what, like you know, maybe that was coming even even if I sold something like that, which I was kind of trying to to be like, you know, look, at the end of this Laurel and Johnny, you two are going to be probably at the end of this thing one and up that mountain together, and it's probably gonna be against Jordan and Tory, you know, whoever, whoever, whoever this is you know, an Era four or Casey.
Speaker 1: It's yeah and Casey Casey in a final either.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be the top guy in top girl from each eras running against each other at that end this thing. Even though I try to sell it like that, you know, like they're still already you know, kind of feeling like man, you know, I don't know, They're still gonna come down to like an individual game at some point.
Speaker 5: You know. And I'm just like, well, it's not an individual game right now. It's eras.
Speaker 7: It's teams, and if this dude sticks around, he's gonna hurt you no matter.
Speaker 4: But do you think they were feeling sort of the power because it's interesting when we saw see Era two and three teaming up so strongly together, and like, do you feel like they've kind of lost the plot a little bit, or that they're feeling like I just I agree with it doesn't seem like it's a smart move. Like maybe it was smart in the beginning, but yeah, it doesn't seem like it's a smart move.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts at that?
Speaker 5: They're all playing their own game.
Speaker 7: They're all they all have many alliances where they're trying to help out each many alliance to move further. And like I said, with the Rachel factor and what caused this this huge explosion, it's they some of these people that were in power I believe, want her to continue on in the game and they want to use her as an ally despite being by herself pretty much interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can see that. That makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 7: And look if Derek makes it to the end of this thing with one leg, like you're your guys are all fine.
Speaker 5: He ain't getting up any mountains.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've seen that dog and how much fight is in him.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't talk like that.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't talk.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't put him out. I would not put him out at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Derek, you.
Speaker 2: Have given us some of the most iconic eliminations, like across the board in this episode was no different.
Speaker 3: When Rachel calls you literally one of the goats. I to to be be support that one hundred one. It was so good to watch.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that. I appreciate that she said the goat.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, you know what?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 5: Again, I have to question her thinking as well. And when she said when she said I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Take I'll take a one legged Derek over most two legged dudes or whatever she said, I saw I had to question her.
Speaker 5: I questioned her here too, but she did say she.
Speaker 1: Did the said yes the goat.
Speaker 4: Now I don't know said the but I agree with her, d I take I take a one leg Derek over most other people any day, because it's you have the lethal combination of the skill, the mind, and the heart. Like the heart is the thing. I think that sometimes it's underrated, and you have that. Now I have the heart too, but my ass hasn't been in a gym since nineteen twelve. So you have the actual physical prowess and the heart which is really a lethal combination. And so much respect for you. You are definitely one who is left and is still leaving a huge legacy and has been such a huge contributor to this show and I say that as a friend in podcasting, a challenge brethren, and just as someone who's also crazy as hell to watch because you're hilarious, Like the things you say are hilarious.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you. You know what.
Speaker 7: I got to give myself a little pat on the back with the wordplay this season. I thought I had pretty good wordplay on the Confessionals, But I learned something from Jenny because she became my sistern as did uh theo became my brethren?
Speaker 5: I don't. I really don't know, Devin.
Speaker 7: If if sisterne is a word, but Jenny did tell me that she was my sister. And okay, okay, so I think sistern is fair to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you say my sistern?
Speaker 1: Okay, deal, I like it.
Speaker 7: And and this is the one thing that I will say is I think that it was just God's way of telling me, like, I have to go home because my wife was nine months pregnant, and and and we would have been walking into like he like our son, Maverick was born on Mother's Day, Oh wow, May twelfth, Mother's Day, believe it or not, Little Maverick and I would have and you and you know, Davon, you know, you know that Devin, you don't have any kids yet.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can take that yet away.
Speaker 7: Uh, Davon, if if you sorry, if you can recall your nine months uh time.
Speaker 3: Ten months, one week day, six hours of labor, twenty minutes, A pushing yes.
Speaker 5: And I I I you know and I I you know.
Speaker 7: I respect you and all all women who you know make that choice and the women that don't. Devin, But uh, I think that she needed me. I think that God said that he's your wife needs you, uh in this moment and uh that that last month I was there to help and uh and I think that, Uh, I think that's what happened.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love Yeah, yeah, because you needed to be there and listen, listen, at the end of the day, you can walk a right walk away with your head.
Speaker 3: He'll hi because you did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: Okay, you lost, but you didn't lose, Okay, because you took all the targets.
Speaker 3: You understand, and in my mind is a win.
Speaker 2: Okay, is a wien agreed Okay, and agreed you took out all the targets.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: A couple of seconds and or whatever the time was, and you would have took out Corey. Bottom line, you was blindfolded, couldn't see, couldn't walk, limping and.
Speaker 3: Jumping, and yeah, you got all your targets. Okay, Dale got.
Speaker 1: All your targets.
Speaker 4: And shout out to your wife though, because that has to be strong as heck for her to say, yes, Derek could go for her to hold down the fort like that. Big props to your wife, that's huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my birthday's May tent so I just want to say he's good people, I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is that? What kind of sign is that?
Speaker 3: A tarist?
Speaker 4: They are stubborn as heck is also May thirteen. Shout out to my mama. I love her, but uh, Davon and my mother have a lot incoming and uh so Maverick's gonna be in a good company.
Speaker 7: Yeah he's fun man, he's uh he laughs, he coos, he goos.
Speaker 5: He talked so much. I mean he's only four and a half months, almost five months.
Speaker 3: They grow fast.
Speaker 5: Man, he is so cute.
Speaker 7: I really am blessed with this, the cuteness of this little dude.
Speaker 4: Ye wait until he sees all that his dad has accomplished. And what a badass his dad is, Like Wow, so special it's going to be so incredibly special, just like you. Now, this is your time because we appreciate you well. Before we give you the thing that we're going to give you, first, we do a little game called superlatives. We've been doing that for this season since the era sort of feel like high school in a little way, a little bit freshman, senior, junior, sophomore. So we want to know your designated superlative for each era. So let's go ahead and start with ERA one, since you come from Era one, so we want to know Era one is most likely to what.
Speaker 5: Sorry, the first thing that came in my mind was hit the bed. No, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 7: I probably shouldn't say it like that, but like we kind of we kind of shipped the bed this season. We shipped the bed from the very beginning, you know. I I like, for me, the the whole journey of like having a go against Mark, you know two look out for Darrell.
Speaker 5: It's all.
Speaker 7: It was all fucked from the beginning, from fucking day one. It was like how this game, you know, lose like losing seats, like you know, not having sat, not having prime ct.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, losing him you know, to the nails.
Speaker 7: You know you're losing Jody early on uh you know, to to Avery in that stupid game. You know, like it was just all like we we just every challenge we did, we shipped the bed like that's that's.
Speaker 4: Honest we did and we like honest, you appreciate that for honest or you know, Era one got a lot of bed comments so far for their most likely choosing your incense it's most likely to ship the bed and other people it's most likely to go to bed early is what they've said about Era one. So but we still have Rachel, you do. You got the Rachel effect, You got the Rachel effect.
Speaker 7: We're not dead yet, You're not dead yet. Just thrown it out there. We're gonna fucking fight to the last leg, you know that. I mean, yes, take it, Rachel.
Speaker 1: What is Ara two most likely?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: I hate to put it this way, but Era two was bananas. Totally bananas, nothing but bananas, from Kara to the Laurel.
Speaker 5: Dynamic, to losing Emily.
Speaker 7: To uh, you know, Ryan and Derek, you know, adding to that in their own little ways. You know, it's been kind of it's been kind of crazy over there. You know, but obviously you know, Johnny is will be the leader of that era. You know, you know, he he was kind of like teetering with us, you know, as as I was kind of teetering. I'd started my first challenge on season nine, you know, so I was closer to you know, I've been I've had some Era to Shenanigans. Yeah, but like you know, he kind of you know, champions that that era because you know, you know, he is who he is. He like, like you said, he's done the seven He's has the seven championships. He Yeah, he's done been the most seasons, that had the most episode, has.
Speaker 1: The third best podcast.
Speaker 4: You're right, I mean he's done a lot for the show and the history of the show. What would you say about Era three? Era three is most likely to what.
Speaker 5: A uh be mad at Derek?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's how I feel.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're they're they're not happy with Derek.
Speaker 1: Uh do you think it's fair? Are not fair?
Speaker 5: Mhm? No, No, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 7: And and in the end, it's like the competition just kind of went that way, you know, and you know, and it's just uh, you know, even with like Avery, you know, I don't think Jordan was happy.
Speaker 5: I don't think Corey was happy.
Speaker 7: I don't think Devin was happy with whatever I brought to the table. Whatever it is that they're not happy about with me. Uh you know, Uh, it's just what I brought to the table. And yeah, you know, and it's okay. That that's okay, makes it a great reunion, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Era four most likely to I.
Speaker 5: Mean most likely they should carry the show on. Yeah. No, most likely too, they should.
Speaker 7: You know, since you know Era one is it was the originals, But Era four most likely to. I don't know, turn this bitch in the Era of five, you know, like that at the end. That's what was happening at the end. We were going to turn it into Era five. If I had come back, Oh, that would.
Speaker 1: Have been funny.
Speaker 5: We were turning our room into Era five.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: That actually would have been good. That actually would have been That would have been yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And we had I had the most random of fucking people. It was THEO and Olivia and Michelle basically, and uh and when they said, you know, come back and we'll be Era.
Speaker 5: Five, I was like, I fucking like that. I like that. Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Michelle's the next.
Speaker 5: Next level game player.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, so I say, you know, I want to give her her her her props too for kind of like carrying the past few seasons when people are like boom.
Speaker 5: The new gen boom.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Davon, we is part of the next generation, but David.
Speaker 3: I'm at home. Michelle is a strategist, great strategy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michelle is is very talented and is doing the dang thing in the challenge just like you're doing the dang thing in life. Let us know, d Money, where those who want to follow you can find you. Do you have any Challenge Mania shows coming out? We want to give you a moment to to let everybody know.
Speaker 5: Ah, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's at Derek MTV on x and UH and Instagram.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: And it's a Challenge Mania podcast at Challenge Mania Podcast if you want to follow that stuff challenge Mania podcast dot com. Uh to listen to all our interviews. I think we just did episode four hundred and forty four.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's impressive with John A, who gave us a great inside scoop into that Era three drama.
Speaker 5: There's so much.
Speaker 7: More stuff that she saw and uh, and then we also have bonus content at Patreon dot com backslash Challenge Mania. That's where uh, you know we have our you know, Derek uncensored version will that's a challenge maniacs dot com to make it easier for people for the bonus content challengemniax dot com and uh and for our live shows. Tickets available at Challenge Mania that live and we're actually doing the seventy six Ers game. We have challenge Mania Night at the seventy six Ers game. Believe it or not, you know, like you ever go to like these like you know games where it's like, I don't know, fucking Polish heritage money yay or whatever. Well, we have a challenge Mania Night at the seventy six Ers game on January tenth. January, the Jenuar eleventh show at the Comedy Club is short sold out, but if you want to get on the floor and do like a mingle with us on the floor after the seventy six Ers game on January tenth, I think tickets for that are still available.
Speaker 4: Go to all the shows. They're a lot of fun, great opportunity to see some of your favorite challengers as well as the Challenge Mania hosts themselves.
Speaker 1: Derek, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: For coming on our pod, for being all that you are to the show, supporting us and to be this podcast just all the things you're You're a soliditude.
Speaker 7: Hey, way to carry the torch for the Female Challenge podcast. It was an honor to finally chat it up with with with both of you, and I appreciate the interview and I appreciate the time, and hopefully I'll see you guys at some point with the with a box of cards.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, thank you so much, Derek.
Speaker 1: And before you go, can you give us a barking.
Speaker 9: Outroy, Absolutely great episode.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad Derek came to hang out with us and just give us the tea about this episode in this season.
Speaker 4: So far, so good, so good, so incredibly good.
Speaker 2: Now we know that you are here with us on the podcast weekly, But where else can the people find you?
Speaker 3: On the socials of the Media's.
Speaker 1: Girl, you know, I be in them streets.
Speaker 4: Not really, No, I'm absolutely not, but you can and back to find me on Instagram at Devin Simone, devinth Weismoth, and I on Twitter, on Snapchat, on TikTok. You can also go to my website devinsimone dot com. I'll be doing a little traveling coming up, so I'll try and do some behind the scenes that could be interesting, going some fun places and what about you, Queen Day, Where can the people find you? They want to find you on a new season of the Challenge. We're going to keep working on that. But in the meantime, where can they find you?
Speaker 2: They need to go to church and pray. You can find me right here on the podcast. I also am not in them streets, but in the social media streets. You can find me on all social media platforms at Davion Diane Underscore. Thanks you guys so much for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 4: According to some the number one Challenge podcast. Tell all your fellow Challenge bands to listen, rate, and follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 3: Yes, and leave us a five, Starry because we are number one, So going to give us the number five? Okay, leave it on Spotify.
Speaker 4: We appreciate it, we do, and to be fair, we really do genuinely love and appreciate all of the Challenge podcasts. So shout out to the entire podcast BAM, and of course, join us every Thursday to hear brand new episodes of MTV's official Challenge podcast, available wherever you get.
Speaker 2: Your podcasts, or Number one
Speaker 1: Entire Amount Podcasts