Speaker 1: What's up it slip server side Manela Ye.
Speaker 2: I'm G. G.
Speaker 3: Maguire, I'm Stephanie Santiago Tour.
Speaker 1: I'm a lot kill okay, and y'all know each other killing and too rare? Would you say you guys are friends or just.
Speaker 2: Show we got?
Speaker 1: Like that put you all on the spot, like you got.
Speaker 2: This show?
Speaker 3: Definitely all right, Well let's get right to it now.
Speaker 1: Little hell. Let's talk about you first, because you have a baby on the way. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I'm actually nervous. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't know, I feel like this world kind of crazy right now to bring a kid into, but like it's definitely like a blessing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this world is always gonna be crazy. Though it was crazy when you were born, you know, it's just a different crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like it's definitely like escalated. But I feel like I'm gonna have some fun though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, You're yet a boy?
Speaker 2: Like that's why, like I'm even more excited because like, yeah, I get like a little little kid.
Speaker 1: It's funny because like I think it's I feel like guys always want a boy first because because girls make y'all nervous, like to help you think about.
Speaker 2: But I feel like like as a guy, like when I actually found out I was having a kid, like I thought about the pros and cons of each saying like boy or girl, and like it was a lot of stuff. Like I feel like a girl really a turned you to a man, you know, and really like grow you up, protection wise and everything.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys have different things to worry about growing up like boys. Like, first of all, y'all be not that we don't too, but I feel like boys have to fight a lot more, you know, and like like, have you ever been to have you ever been jumped?
Speaker 4: No, as a kid or nothing? Never? Okay, I jump people before.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't been in some fights.
Speaker 5: I've been in some fights for sure, but I ain't never like you jump you feel me, I'd.
Speaker 4: Be too fast for that. Anyway, I'm taking off on a niggas.
Speaker 1: And now y'all got to worry about like somebody filming some ship. You know, it's so many things you have to think about. Now you've ever been jumped?
Speaker 2: Hell? No, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Y'all are lucky because I just felt like, because I'm from Brooklyn, so growing up, I always felt and I have an older brother, so I always feel like one of the things about being a guy and women definitely, girls definitely have to worry about this too. But you have to think about things like that, like why do you in what ways do you think that boys have a harder than girls and vice versa when you think about the pros and cons.
Speaker 5: I got it way easier as far as like being in the clubs, y'all getting free just off of y'all looks to.
Speaker 1: Get our period every month.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing. That's the only thing for the fact.
Speaker 2: But but but I ain't gonna lie like y'all. Period affect us too because I've got a girlfriend. Girlfriends, like you see what I'm saying, Like lose go bro, it goes both ways on that one.
Speaker 1: And she got to give birth. Can you imagine what that would feel?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Who got kids? I got kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: I don't got kids, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 3: I just never.
Speaker 1: I worked so hard earlier to not get pregnant and like that's real. Yeah, Like I was very cautious. I was on the pill like all from when I was in college. Because I got pregnant when I was in college and I was like, don't want to do that, and so I never wanted to go through that again. So I was like on the pill forever after that. And then you know, I always just felt like very career driven and I was like, you know, so I was always really cautious about it.
Speaker 2: But are you at the point where, like you want kids.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind having one, Like I don't know if it will happen, because that's another thing women have to worry about. Like at the point when you do want to have a kid, it's different, Like for y'all logical, nobody get Yeah, you guys are still going to be able to go out and work, you know what I'm saying. So for a woman like to get Pregnan didn't have to take time off, and you know, it's a little different, but it's probably hard for you to not think about having to be on the road. Fact, you know, did you take time off when you know the babies do?
Speaker 2: Like I'm home, oh kind of sort of like yes and no, Like I'm definitely pushing it a little bigg as I got, you know what I'm saying, bus and stuff to do, But I'm trying to make it everything right because you got to be there. You know.
Speaker 1: Now, what about you too? Have you ever had any scares?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 1: Scared too scared.
Speaker 4: Playing be king man?
Speaker 1: Wow, you know how hard that is for a guy to pull out?
Speaker 4: I don't lie. It wasn't.
Speaker 5: It was just like it was a couple of times that ship to me, it's not that hard for me to pull out?
Speaker 3: Are you more cautious now that you've had so what happened?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Tell us, like what went wrong? Because you don't have a problem pulling out?
Speaker 4: No, I don't got a problem pulling out, so basically.
Speaker 1: Like us, Yeah, I use condoms, Yeah, but I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: This was with a girl that I wasn't using condoms with. You feel me? So like this was ribbing me and ship.
Speaker 5: When she was ribbing me, she going up and doing and she kept like kept saying none of me.
Speaker 4: Like she kept saying none of me, you feel me? I'm like, no, like you feel me?
Speaker 5: That's how they get you don't want to riding and all that, y'all in the motion whatever, she's going up and the ship feeling me, I peep, I'm about the bust. I'm like, oh, I lift her up, but I guess that ships still like, you know, a little bit I left right like a little bit still like.
Speaker 4: But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I really known it all the way in you feel just like that's what I'm saying, Like it was just like just in case doing like I'm still create this.
Speaker 3: You know you can get pregnant by damn.
Speaker 1: I feel like I heard it.
Speaker 4: I don't think I believe in that.
Speaker 2: I feel it too. Yeah, you feel that, you feel you feel that ship.
Speaker 4: It's like I look like.
Speaker 6: Some guys are more leaky than others, like child, I don't want coming inside the girl.
Speaker 3: So what happened? You had to take a plan?
Speaker 1: B Yeah, okay, but see that's the other thing about that.
Speaker 3: You never know if she took it for real, watch you would get a plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, really see I don't have to.
Speaker 6: I never but I know it's there.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: We only have one child, but at this point I'm no longer able to have children, and it's not a bad thing. I'm actually happy my child is.
Speaker 6: Taking a plan being a long time but I have and it totally ruins your cycle, like up period for me, so I'm like the one that's refusing the same time and being like, God.
Speaker 2: Is gonna do it.
Speaker 4: It's meant to be. I'm not gonna get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sarah, you play Russian Roulette with that.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I like condoms. Condoms are fine for I don't like having raw sex. Having oral sex makes me paranoid, Like do you want to have sex with me?
Speaker 3: Like really calm?
Speaker 4: Or do you want to be like this.
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 3: You actually worry about his.
Speaker 1: St d S.
Speaker 4: I never mean a girl that love kind yet.
Speaker 3: But you still don't kind of sex sucks but you still have to. I don't think it sucks. It's fabulous.
Speaker 1: It's all about like you can make it sexy, like putting it on.
Speaker 6: That lasts longer, and i'sn't on the pressure on where he has to put him not he could come inside of you. You can feel him come inside of you with actually making that mess.
Speaker 4: That's facts, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And you don't suck up the.
Speaker 6: pH It's like my pussy says perfect.
Speaker 4: Why would I ever want.
Speaker 3: To change that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you plan to have a baby or was this like a nice surprise?
Speaker 2: Hell no, but like it was a surprise, but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that day?
Speaker 3: Like do you remember when it happened? Thinking back.
Speaker 2: Like so much like it's just like when that ship like just happened, Like you just like damn what because you know, you do it so many times, just like it gets to a point where in your mind you like that ship ain't gonna happen. You know what I'm saying, because you just so many times and it's just like one day got that call.
Speaker 5: So you don't remember the exact day of position and that because I be knowing.
Speaker 1: I know when I I mean, I didn't know what the moment, baby.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like I just know, like you feel me not even crazy.
Speaker 2: I definitely got like my questions like all it was probably that day like they just seemed like the day like it was like crazy, like all I had.
Speaker 1: Was that day, you know, like plenty of water.
Speaker 2: It's like that day it was more like into it like like.
Speaker 1: I got even saying stuff like my baby, like I was pregnant in a blizzard, y'all lizard, Yeah we can't go outside. So in nineteen ninety six, Philadelphia had a thirty one foot snowstorm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm from.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 3: I told you that. I call me. I called you my young giry.
Speaker 4: You search.
Speaker 3: I'm uptown John.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So there used to be there's a hotel on City Line behind Fridays that used to be the house they in. I don't know what it is now something else, But anyway, I was at that hotel for three days snowed in, and nine months later I had a baby. Yeah, so I had a blizzard baby.
Speaker 3: It was the thing. It was on the news and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a thing. You can google it right now, the Blizzard of ninety six, ten months later. Of course, because they do talk about when when blizzarddes were born in like September and October, because people have sex around the holidays, like around it was. It was it was the end of January, like around the twenty ninth, around the twenty ninth, for the thirtieth of January is when I conceived my daughter, and she was born October fifteenth.
Speaker 2: Damns, just I can't relate.
Speaker 3: I remember he had too much going on.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna lie like the time. I think it happened like we was in the cabin some crazy ship in a cabin like you know, like.
Speaker 7: The Woods, like they were going got something, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: You gotta get a cabin, and there's like nothing better to do about yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Cabin, but you got to get one of the good captains though, like the ones like three Story with the Pool movie, some movie ship like the hot.
Speaker 6: One of Angela's airbnbs is good freaking you have, Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful exactly. Got RB and B.
Speaker 3: Really some plan. B in the gift basket.
Speaker 1: Said, what was the call? Like when you got the call?
Speaker 2: Like a lot like I ain't gonna lie. It was kind of crazy because like she was mad at me at the time, so I'm thinking like she on some mad ship because I was like on some ship with some girls, like but like on Live and like that, just on some like funny ship on TikTok and ship like that. And I remember I was just in the bed like on Live ship talking to the girls and ship. And then I got a message time like I'm crying. I'm like she tripping you see what I'm saying. So like I got off Live and I called him like why are you crying? Like good, like you feel me? But then like She's like, no, I'm pregnant. I'm like, oh, like it like was catch off go out. I really thought she was mad. She really was like talking about.
Speaker 3: Some but she wasn't mad that she was on the live.
Speaker 2: Yeah she wasn't mad.
Speaker 3: Is this her first baby as well? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fact, so when did you get excited? Like when were you like this is because it is scary.
Speaker 3: And can't take away for that.
Speaker 2: It took a second. Like I feel like when I found that ship out, like I just laid there for like an hour, like looked at the ceiling on some I was. I was with my homeboy and.
Speaker 3: Like what happened?
Speaker 2: I ran to his room because you know, like when you're getting hotels and she's like everybody got their own separate room and ship. I ran to his room. Mama beat on his like like yo, yo, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Niggas be on some like paranoid like my girl pregnant? He like what? Like that ship was crazy though, Like I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Right, but it's some advice that you've gotten from like a family member or somebody that's close to you that already has children.
Speaker 3: Nobody told you anything.
Speaker 2: Yet, nah, because I feel like everybody already know, like I'm stable enough to like take care of kids. So it's like nobody really thinking their head, like all right, I give them some advice. Like people just like you know what I'm saying, don't don't wear yourself out type shit.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you some advice. I need time over.
Speaker 2: Money, time over money. That's really what you mean.
Speaker 3: By that, though, Spend time over spend more time and less money.
Speaker 2: Like some people.
Speaker 1: Know, some people feel like when they are in a place of life where they're financially that they can split that financial on the kid and that's enough. But the kid is gonna need your time more than the kid needs your money.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I already thought about that too though, Like I feel like when you find stuff out like that, like you just sit down and you take a moment. You just think, like what am I gonna do for the next eighteen years? You know what I'm saying, And like I feel like me growing up not having the father figure like heavy, you know what I'm saying, Like I definitely want to be that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying for sure, that's gonna be listen, your songs are so sweet already. I feel like this is you know, I could just picture you can you can you picture singing to your baby and.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 2: My girl, my girl on as she's like a gonna like want some real ship, like on some real ship, like like I'm a shot singer, Like do you sing to your girl?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Like I don't like singing, like but I like I like singing like in the studio and she like that, Like I feel like when I'm getting my lyrics across, I like singing and ship. But like if I was here right now, like yeah, I was like, oh sing sing, sing like but.
Speaker 1: To your girl, because look, what is the having a man who could sing? If you're not going to sing.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Like that guy who sings.
Speaker 2: I'd like go like, but like what she.
Speaker 6: I've been with somebody who sings really good, you know what I'm talking about it And he sings in bad he sings in the shower, he's up, he just sings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please your comfort.
Speaker 1: You don't sing to the baby and the belly or nothing.
Speaker 3: You gotta start.
Speaker 2: I did do that before, I did that before, I'll be Bobby doing weird, like I'll be reading to her stomach and.
Speaker 3: That's not weird.
Speaker 4: It's weird too.
Speaker 3: Were ready to have a baby now think about it. That's the baby.
Speaker 6: Is to talk to your kids a lot, like, speak to them all the time. Always communicate with them because it's gonna make them really, really intelligent.
Speaker 1: But you said your father wasn't around like the way you would not having a father figure in your life. What was your experience like growing up?
Speaker 5: My father was, but he wasn't. My mom always played that role. You feel me like my mom had him on some child for ship. I feel like he was hair then he was, you know, like he was gonna lie like he wasn't like a nut ass father like you want go to school.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 5: But it's like like the way I be seeing other niggas fathers and all that.
Speaker 4: He wasn't in it.
Speaker 3: Not consistent.
Speaker 4: He wasn't consistent for sure.
Speaker 5: He had probably come around on some birthdays ship like or make sure he seems like a little birthday texted something you feel me, but it wasn't like no.
Speaker 4: You we out this week, were out there week? You feel me, I'm coming to pick you up type ship like that you think.
Speaker 1: Something like that affects how you treat women or anyway, because sometimes we don't even know.
Speaker 5: Like my mom really raised me, right, so I really know how to treat a woman. You feel me so like I probably really ain't never need a father for that because I had uncles. Like when you got uncles and like you feeling like a big brother that you see with girlfriends and shit like that, you already gonna know, like, I gotta do this.
Speaker 4: I got by roses, I got feel me take it out to eat?
Speaker 1: Oh you do all of that? That is so sweet. What's a good place to go eat in Philly? Like, what's a good date spot?
Speaker 4: I like Buda Khan, I love. I like Budda. It's good.
Speaker 5: It's like a vibe though you feel me. You ain't gonna see too many people there.
Speaker 1: And my first time going to I used to dance at the Lilah's and my sugar Dady, that's crazy angry. They still got the angry lives here in Manhattan to I've never been to the one here, I said. My mom there every year from Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you already know.
Speaker 3: Is and me packing right right, I've never been to the one here, but I want to feel all the time, and I got to be to the one here, worrimoto all of them.
Speaker 1: All right, So is your your girl?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Is she from Saint Louis? And where's she from? She's from the Troit from the tree okay at the yes in the girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was some crazy ship. So like like I said in her DM to get on her home girl, what.
Speaker 3: You already lived or would you still?
Speaker 2: I was okay, but like yeah, and what happened? She like I had talked to her homegirl? She just like really like what time about it? And then I just was like like what's.
Speaker 4: Up with you?
Speaker 2: Like but like she was cool, Like she was like like.
Speaker 1: This, so she's still friends with the girl.
Speaker 2: It wasn't serious.
Speaker 1: It's not like it wasn't like it's not like I hit her.
Speaker 3: Talking to her for like made me want to leave. The one.
Speaker 6: Is amazed.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, Now, obviously everybody knows you from not just music but also from dancing, right, so what was it like growing up?
Speaker 5: You just were always you know, dance like you from Philly, so you know, like the little block parties and ship like that, like you feel me?
Speaker 4: I was always like the one like no Battle of the mascot, you feel me.
Speaker 5: So I've been like dancing since like a pup for a but I really had brought it back eye of me, like during the time like the baby hads run because I seen like because I ain't gona low. When I first started music, I hopped on some thorough shit, like some hood shit like and I'm like, no for me. Once I seen bro popa, I'm like, he kind of showed me like I could get creative, I could do this.
Speaker 4: I could do that.
Speaker 5: So I really hopped in my bad like you feel me like I'm gonna just be myself. So that's when I really started dancing in some of my videos and shit like that, and I peep it brought me more attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think having fun is a good thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like for a period of time that was kind of missing, but it is somewhat back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and you've had some like iconic collapse.
Speaker 4: Of people too, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, so talk about that a little bit, just like getting those calls because you know, just being like younger in the game. I mean, I know you guys are you know for being a double XELF freshman and everything. Just getting those costs like a Drake or working with Uzzi. Like being from Philly, did y'all know each other how to No, we didn't know each other.
Speaker 5: Like as soon as I popped off, you know, when you pop off, they hear you, so they start reaching up you feel me. But Pembe Rock was like the first one from Philly to really like reach out to me and really like, no, Broch, we gotta text so but I kind of text UZI like, no, bro I need you on this jaw, like you feel me. That's when I had my son Cupid feel me. He did it, but he was going through little sum so I ain't get to really know what I mean. That's when I got Dirt on it feel me. But other than that, it's like the more I was going up. The more I'm going up now, like the more people reach out to me. And I realized that like Drake, Dirt you feel me, a couple other big ones.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's stuff to be able to reach out to people. Sometimes people's egos don't.
Speaker 3: Allow them to do that. You know, there's somebody who would.
Speaker 1: Want to work with, but you'd be like I don't know if I should, you know, And.
Speaker 5: A lot of dirt DM fucked me up though. The most I feel like because I had DM Drake when I seemed like you feel me hop on Sticky, I'm like, no, broke, like he hopped on the wave that I was on the club shit, so and I DM me like, yeah, bro y'all do this and do that, but Dirt hit me up like I need you. On the seven to twenty Deluxe, you feel me and I'm like, damn, like we were just banging his album the whole time. You feel me, DM me telling me you want to you feel me like you want me? On the Deluxe say no more that's what?
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, when did you realize that you made it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like just seeing like people just fucking with your ship, Like you know what I'm saying, You post some shit like people just really like fucking with your shit in its organic, you know what I'm saying. Like that's really it because like I blew up when I was in high school to so like you know what I'm saying, Like it went from like me being regular walking through the halls and people like singing my songs and ship through the hallways saying it's like little shit like that is just like you know what I'm saying, You walking through public people like oh shit, like ooh, that's a scene, you know what I'm saying, and it just be like yeah, like and the like also like going to other cities and being noticed cause you know what I'm saying, Like you might know me from my city, but me going to another city and you're looking at me like, oh ship there go bro.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, that'd be like was there a moment when you were like, ship this really like I'm the ship. Was there ever a moment where then you were like this really happening? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you just living in a moment, you never really like notice it for real, like you're just living for real.
Speaker 1: Say louis having a moment right now too, I have to say, yes. Isn't that amazing though, to have like a few people at once really blowing up.
Speaker 3: From where you're from?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Have y'all done anything together like in the city or planning to do anything like as far as what like a gift back or you know, I feel like that'd be dope.
Speaker 2: You know, we ain't planning it, but I definitely like would do it for sure.
Speaker 1: The holidays are coming up to for.
Speaker 2: Sure for sure that should be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something that you're probably look into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the show, you got to put it together.
Speaker 3: So did you do you still live there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, okay?
Speaker 2: When move I moved to Taxas.
Speaker 1: Oh so when did you move? How long ago?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: I lived everywhere? So it's like I moved out at like eighteen by yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And when did you leave Saint Louis eighteen?
Speaker 3: Not that long ago. I just want to stayed three years moved out of Saint Yeah, three years ago. He said that, Like it was some of us was forced to. I moved out at seventeen, but I am.
Speaker 4: I loved by myself.
Speaker 3: When I was seventeen, when.
Speaker 1: I got my first apartment, like on my own, I was so young that my landlord thought I was a runaway.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was eighteen with a almost two year old, and he was like, I want to give you this apartment, but it would I would feel more comfortable if you if I was able to meet your parents. So I literally had to have my mom come to the least signings so that he could make sure I was See, that's weird to me. I started college when I was seventeen, So if you could go to college, you could get an apartment, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I guess it was just something personal with the landlord at the time, because I was so young with the kids, at least they cared.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I think it was like a moral thing for him, Like.
Speaker 1: What made what made you move to Houston?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like why'd you pick there?
Speaker 2: Just testing our cities for real life. I'm at the point where I could just like move around and d D and I didn't want to stay in my city because like you know, you got you got people hate on you, all type of shit. So it's like you gotta know how to like, all right, I gotta get you out.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about you. So that ship lit out there, Like would you shu live? Bro? Consider me moving out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bro, that bro.
Speaker 4: And it's like I was thinking about the A though.
Speaker 2: That's why I wouldn't move to A.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I stayed in the eighth for two years where I wouldn't through it. No, it's not it's not as little as you think. Everybody migrating out of Atlanta. You see what I'm saying, Like Houston is like where everybody's going, like especially like influences and shit like that, like where it's.
Speaker 1: It the text purposes. I think a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Like it and texted as some cheap shit.
Speaker 1: You're trying to move, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to, like you know, expand all the way. But like I'm belief trying to invest in on property. So that's like my main goal right now is to get a property. So I don't know if I'm gonna do Atlanta or Houston.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think the main thing because you know, I've invested in a few different things myself, but the main thing actually I have a thirty unit building in Detroit in the town, yeah, which I'm actually be there tomorrow to check on. But I think it's also a matter of like where the real estate is gonna be affordable but also go up in value, right, you know, so when it comes to investments for sure, yeah, all of those things that we take.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you something about Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I don't know about Houston, but the price went up in Atlanta, it definitely so hard.
Speaker 3: The price went up and it used to be shea. I moved to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Eighteen years ago and where I live now, I rent a four bedroom, almost three thousand square foot house and that same specs I rented ten years ago half price. Yeah, so half of everybody was outside in Atlanta. Yeah, it's it's I mean, I love Atlanta, so I'm not gonna I love Atlanta. Also, I've never lived in Houston, and I've only visited Houston for like business reasons.
Speaker 3: I never really like when.
Speaker 2: You visited Houston, what was like the value gave.
Speaker 1: I always had a great time in Houston. We went to Houston together, we had a good time. Yeah, but I haven't been there a long time. But I did enjoy Houston. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like Houston.
Speaker 1: And when I was used to dance, so when I was stripping, I used to make money in Texas. Yeah, it was definitely that. Every time I went, it was why not invest in Philly?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Philly properties is high for like a You're not gonna get what you getting from a.
Speaker 1: Houston your more bang for your bucket. Yeah, And one thing I will say is always check and see if there's like incentives and programs you know that's important too, because a lot of times they love when you're from somewhere.
Speaker 3: And you're able to give back.
Speaker 1: One thing I will say that's really helpful is to be involved in like the politics of a place where you're from, if you care about it, you know, just make sure you see like what's going on, who wants to make change in the city, what programs are available, because that can be really beneficial for you to just put it out there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So samely, it's a good place to invest, you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, like it's going up for real as in like just like building like business wise as well, Like it's far it's far like more than just like selling like houses and stuff like that. Like they building new soccer stadiums and shit like this.
Speaker 1: And that's when you really pay attention to what's going on when they're building like new stadiums.
Speaker 3: You know, it makes like that something, yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure, because people also would appreciate that. Like a lot of times I feel like, you know, we get a little money and then we move and we try to invest the places, but there's nothing like you know, doing something where you're from and getting people to support that.
Speaker 3: So just you know, putting that out there.
Speaker 2: Definitely for sure.
Speaker 1: Look, I feel like all of this talk like has made you earlier. As we were discussing everything, think about you know your legacy too. Now do you feel like you're in a position now? Do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: When's the last time you've been in a relationship?
Speaker 4: Probably like a year ago?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: She couldn't really like take like the ship that I was coming with. You feel me like, like the whole growth process of me doing this, show, me doing that, show you feel me her seeing me doing this shit with this girl and that girl, you feel me. I can follow them female rampers and shit's like, nah, you tripping?
Speaker 4: Feel me like? This is what I I do?
Speaker 3: You feel me like it was not the woman for you.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. So at I pete that shit. I'm like, no, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: Right. So you like being single?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I love being single. I love being ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna say I won't get in a relationship, but like there's less distractions.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 5: I don't got worried about when I'm at this video. Shoot, if I'm grabbing her ass, you're gonna react by time I come home and I show you, I can't even you know.
Speaker 1: Or you can find a girl that's with it.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What he said, Yeah, but if you're not understanding, it's like you feel me.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like no girl understand though.
Speaker 3: Like always, you have some women that might understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, deal with some feelings, Like I'm talking to some females right now that act like they understand.
Speaker 2: But as soon as you get into the same way, that's give the situation to change.
Speaker 4: Really get there.
Speaker 2: You had them girls that won't trip because you got a bag, but you don't want them type of girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feel right.
Speaker 6: I feel like I've been accepting of certain things in the beginning of my relationship and then when I start caring about the person.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm very clear. I tell my man, I said, I'm never having a threesome.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I'm not doing Yeah, had ship.
Speaker 4: Everybody, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Do you remember your first threesome?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a Miami It was like a year ago, not even year, like so eight months ago.
Speaker 4: That was like a quadruple something.
Speaker 3: Okay, fun times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. Like my security.
Speaker 5: I was in the room my security straight like all the girl they was looking for me. He had like a little game in Miami and ship like doing like the little world and out ship all the girls in the created.
Speaker 4: Like where we're at, where we're at because you know.
Speaker 5: You feel me, And he was like no, he's in there like O getting It was like four or five of them. He sht them alling them and turned off the light. They was all grabbing all my ship and all that.
Speaker 4: I felt like eight different hands on crazy?
Speaker 1: Was it everything you thought it would be?
Speaker 4: Like a lot of hell, yeah, for sure for sure.
Speaker 5: Then I started seeing the girls you feel me do their little thing together and something like no, it's look like this.
Speaker 4: For sure for sure.
Speaker 8: I was like, no comment, No, I ain't never had no threesome, bro, and.
Speaker 1: He never will, like.
Speaker 2: Like some on some crazy ship like I always had like intimate sex though, like.
Speaker 3: Well clearly you're making babies.
Speaker 1: Hear music that ship.
Speaker 2: Deep though, like you you get like I ain't gonna lie, like when you find out you having a kid, like you a lot of ships like kind of different like damn, but like I should have to do that. But like then you'd be like Damn, I'm a little my girl, Well, sorry, you're gonna have a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: But you see I had a.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend her if she would do that, yeah, she said no.
Speaker 2: She don't be playing that.
Speaker 4: You're too young, bro, like you really like so you.
Speaker 6: Think you're never gonna have a three soome in your Life's not.
Speaker 3: That he's with his woman. She might change her mind.
Speaker 2: Never never say never. I mean you like, it's a trusting though.
Speaker 1: Never say never.
Speaker 4: She might.
Speaker 3: It's a trusting to change her mind.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like your girl like, start trusting you more like I would end up.
Speaker 3: I'm saying women women say no to three somes for other.
Speaker 4: Her females get jealous when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had that happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was jealous one.
Speaker 2: No, I've been in I told anymore.
Speaker 1: So I was actually having a three soome with a married couple married I think they were married, and this is a really long time ago. But like mid strokes, she stopped him and was like, you're enjoying this too much.
Speaker 2: She went to look like, you gotta a you gotta act like you not enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Like you hate it? Why are you making me do that.
Speaker 3: Situation?
Speaker 1: And the woman that you with, because I've had a lot of three somemes with a guy that I was in a relationship with. I had three SOMs with you know, couples, and you know, I've been in different types of situations when it comes to the menage tis and I've never been a jealous side. But is very confident, you know what I'm saying, Like you're very confident in Like.
Speaker 2: I want to I want a while.
Speaker 1: I want to see I want you know, I want to see what she's gonna do. I want to see him enjoy it. Like imagine you having a threesome and like the other chick squirt all over your man. You'd be like, okay, now hold on, that's happened to me before too. He was having it wasn't with my man. It was some guy that we just, you know, decided that we wanted to have some. But she skirted and I was just like, oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, I got a question for you, like can you only have three somes like when you drunk? Because I know that's a thing too. See I like to see, oh yeah, so like you could do it. I want to think.
Speaker 1: I'm not the girl that has to be talked into it. I'm the girl that's gonna be like baby like.
Speaker 6: I'm like one hundred and ten percent shore. Every time I've been with more than one partner in the bedroom, it was because I was drinking.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a junk.
Speaker 3: It's a junk, but you are so.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, but I still drink. They're not even going to get into that conversation. But I feel like, but I feel like there's ways to do a threesome. You know, I don't think I would do a three someome with somebody that I really love, you know, because I don't want to share the dick that I love. But when you're having fun, you know, it's a guy you trust and a girl that it's just fun.
Speaker 3: It's going to take care of a good time.
Speaker 4: It's a good time.
Speaker 1: Well, look, if you're if you're a girl was like with another woman, would that bother you even if you're weren't involved snaffing?
Speaker 2: No, No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't. Well it depends it depends who with though, I'm saying, because girls be nasty too, So you got it like you were the girls just like me with a girl you say, like as far as like clean wise, you saying health wise, like but other than that, like no, like I would want to see I'd be like, like send me a video, like let me see something like the video. Yeah, I would ask, but I feel like that's just some nigga shi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say. But the threesome, the girl has to pick who the other girl is going to be.
Speaker 2: That's real too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wanted the guy to pick and they never do it. Yeah, they don't want to and it's like, no.
Speaker 3: Lying to that bitch and you don't want the truth to come up. That's what he ever ran a change?
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, I know you. You had to you said you trade you bro, that's street. The fifth put his dad who ran the train?
Speaker 1: Did Were you first?
Speaker 4: He said? Was I first? Probably second?
Speaker 3: You know, guys always lie.
Speaker 1: They either say I was first or they say everyone else did it. But I wasn't involved.
Speaker 5: I wasn't gonna last though, you know, I wasn't gonna last. Sure, he used to be arguing about that in the creb last.
Speaker 3: Whoever was at the bottom of the could you see yourself? Let's just say there was a could you see yourself?
Speaker 1: Wiping up somebody who maybe in the past the train yeah.
Speaker 6: I know this guy from from my block and the city, and he had three kids with a girl that he met in the train.
Speaker 1: What yeah, see he.
Speaker 4: Shut the fun love with them and on the loan.
Speaker 6: On the high we know now we didn't know that, but now we know. The first one wasn't even got them when they broke this is this is a crazy story. And then when they finally broke up, because they ended up breaking up, he ended up having a baby with the other biggest hole of the block.
Speaker 3: Okay, we always used to were experienced.
Speaker 4: Okay, the other.
Speaker 6: Most experienced girl who was sucking and all the projects.
Speaker 2: Cases he got.
Speaker 3: And he's one of those sensitive dudes to.
Speaker 6: Like he be crying and he said he is at the sensitive guy.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: But he ended up.
Speaker 6: But the second the baby, the second girl he she had got pregnant, right, she got pregnant, and she didn't know she was pregnant, so she was five months pregnant.
Speaker 3: Like listen, she wasn't.
Speaker 1: Really a train.
Speaker 3: She was just with every guy on the block.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a different it's like a separated train, like one.
Speaker 3: In the afternoon and then one in the.
Speaker 6: Evening, and that morning she just yeah, transit and know she was pregnant. So when when the baby came out, it was like, who's who's the father? Everybody on the block was like nervous, yeah, and everybody. And I was actually there. I was actually there when the baby was born, and I looked at it and I.
Speaker 4: Knew whose baby it was. And I told her.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know, this one looks like said person, and she's like, it could be anyway.
Speaker 3: Got bigger.
Speaker 4: She was my friend.
Speaker 6: She's not my friend anymore, but I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't around my man.
Speaker 2: They were like, did she ever actually find out, like DNA was like who baby was?
Speaker 6: Yes, because she took him. She took him to child support.
Speaker 2: It was who you you thought, yes, But I'm.
Speaker 6: Talking about when the baby came out, spending image like his father, like exactly like his father. You couldnot deny that my father was the same color eyes and he actually is one of the only people on the black green eyes.
Speaker 4: It was between.
Speaker 2: Like this conversation is crazy, make you great fun.
Speaker 4: Birth.
Speaker 6: He was still with the train, the one he met in the train right, and it was like a problem.
Speaker 1: I think it's more savage men and women. Savage yeah, like savage, Yeah, tell me about men are really the one?
Speaker 2: Yes, they show it, they're not afraid, right and rowed it was going raw clearly if she was I.
Speaker 4: Would never go to train ever.
Speaker 6: I have more No, But so the first one that he met in the train, she saw the baby and she knew it was her man too, because I was her man.
Speaker 3: You know, since you.
Speaker 1: Said mena more savage, what would you say, is the most savage thing you've ever done?
Speaker 4: The most savage thing I ever.
Speaker 1: Died off the top of your head, like ship, I can't believe I did that.
Speaker 4: Damn like what you mean by that? Like as far as different category, so looks.
Speaker 1: Like a part of the train right multiple times, Like is there is there something that you did that you might have no in the moment or in hindsight, that you broke somebody's hurt and you might feel bad about it.
Speaker 4: Wife before savage? Yeah, and he known to like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or did you have a girl and then have another girl later on stage?
Speaker 1: Never walk guy's wife you friends the guy? No, Okay, but you.
Speaker 5: Knew it was I ain't, but you know, I ain't know it till like a little bit after, So I damn did some ship that I ain't even know I did.
Speaker 3: And then but did you again after you found out? Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: I didn't know I did. I promise I didn't. Okay, But it wasn't because of him, Like I still run that ship back.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 3: It was because of her. It just ain't happened.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had your heart broken?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Before, for sure, tell us about it.
Speaker 5: It was it was a bitch, you feel me. She's from Philadelphia. Listen, I'm gonna say sh a bit because like she did you dirty? Yeah, so listen, it was a bit right, and you know, like when you upcoming and ship and you trying to build your fan beasts and ship like that, but you don't got the city like that. So I was in that position and the nigga had had the city at the time, but she was my girlfriend, okay, feel me. So once the nigga popped off, she starts seeing the nigga government tag him in and videos with his song playing on the radio and show. I'm like, how the fuck you know, bro, he just popped up. I know you don't really know, bro, you feel me? So I did my little homework and ship they had like a little block party party or something where he was feeling me performing at she she wound up being in the same hood, which is West Philly and all that shit at the same timeline. Yeah, you feel me like you're from doing on West Run the same time as that ship.
Speaker 1: So I just on the stage.
Speaker 5: I just did my homework, you feel me. So when I did my homework, I peeped game because Bro was following me at the time. Then he wanted to follow me and.
Speaker 1: Also now made me have an issue with this other film.
Speaker 4: So it's like he wound out tagging and ship.
Speaker 5: So me and her had a little back and forth. But you ain't gonna lie. That shit broke my heart for forging. I want to Eventually she and Bro on some l a ship once I had got signed off like my fourth or fifth song, and we wind out, You feel me catching make up with each other. He tried lied to me, trying to make it seem like she made she made him unfollow me and ship.
Speaker 4: But either way, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I keep game though the first to be like, well look what I got going.
Speaker 4: We had the same position. You feel ship. Niggas are relevant now I know she wanted to double back on now.
Speaker 1: But well, okay, have you ever had your heartbroken.
Speaker 3: A long time ago?
Speaker 1: Tell that I feel like I feel like you got one of them, the middle school heartbreak stories.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting my heartbreaking middle school.
Speaker 3: Not a middle school heart break.
Speaker 1: You know, they carried with them forever. I broke some hearts in middle school. I said, I got to be an artist.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie like I don't remember. I don't remember when I got my heart broke.
Speaker 6: It wasn't real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the only thing like I made I made a song called like wrong and like that really give me wrong? And yeah, but I made that song about the girl like she was like linking up with my homeboy and ship, but they weren't like doing ship like that. It's just like, you know, you feel some type of way.
Speaker 4: Like some type of the way. You mean, a song about this ship. I'm gonna keep some.
Speaker 3: Real ship talk about it.
Speaker 2: But other than that, like.
Speaker 1: All your sons, you would say experiences that you've been through.
Speaker 2: Damn right, So you're the.
Speaker 3: One that is like now, damn right, you know she was the one.
Speaker 2: Just because like I don't know, it's just a different energy, like it's.
Speaker 1: You can't explain it even right, It's like that's how you know, you know, It's like I can't even get it out, but I know you know, like.
Speaker 2: Even when you argue, like with her like or a girl like that, you're into it with you know, like that's the one for you. Like it's like when you arguing, like you say, you tell something like I'm dumbe with this girl and you go some days with you like damn, like I'm still thinking about you, like ship like that, like that should really be like yeah, like you in my head for real and like it's mind games for real, like you know what I'm saying, but like yeah, looking like.
Speaker 3: I was trying.
Speaker 2: Stretch real ship. Look, but that ship feels good though. That's how you know, like that love ship. That ship feel good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's so you guys did this cabin vacation? What's the first vacation you've ever been on with a woman?
Speaker 4: M I've never been on. I haven't, don't.
Speaker 3: That's not the same.
Speaker 4: I never like Mexico girls first class.
Speaker 3: You're so young though, gonna make him fly.
Speaker 1: Still young, but yeah, you'll meet that girl that's going to tell you, like do you pick the at least do you get like a window seat or.
Speaker 6: Put them in the fire whatever whatever, whatever airlines from.
Speaker 1: Getting you weren't to your Southwest, you're putting the more friends to your southwest spirit spirit.
Speaker 5: I don't give you, don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: Women women, women has their women have their boundaries and standards, and you might have not come across that woman. You're gonna come across that woman. That's gonna be like adulta one or nothing period everywhere. Well, you know, I was putting it at the top of the top, but you know, comfort pleasant.
Speaker 2: But it's a two hour flight though.
Speaker 1: So I do need to be in first class to two hours because I need to be comfortable. But a two hour flight means that you got to get first one off. That's an extra hour. And wait, wait, the.
Speaker 6: Answer is just sation because you can sit in the middle.
Speaker 2: I don't. Why can't you do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna sit in the middle.
Speaker 6: I pay my own first class period.
Speaker 3: I'm known for upgrading even for work.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. Use my mind.
Speaker 4: If you ain't got no status, I'm not. No, I'm not just.
Speaker 1: Them on Delta and they'll upgrade me to comfort and put me in the middle seat and I'll be like, all right, I'm gonna eat that. It's only two hours. And that happened to me today. Matter fact, I'm like here, I got upgraded and I was in.
Speaker 4: But you but your own ship though, right, yeah, I mean it's worked though.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been sprung off some pussy like this is so amazing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, keep thinking about her.
Speaker 5: Look like when you do that, like that's when you know, like when you keep running that ship back, you feel me. I can argue and all that ship, but you're gonna make sure you get that pussy.
Speaker 6: That's how I know that I still got it, because I do something like I signed, I signed a man to house coming back like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what's at your house? I announced, well.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with you? Like two times with two different females.
Speaker 2: For sure, that shit happened to me like ten times. That's just some crazy.
Speaker 4: That's how you though.
Speaker 3: When she popped up?
Speaker 2: Was the question?
Speaker 1: What was you doing when she popped up? Is the question? She didn't catch you on?
Speaker 3: Bs? Okay, I had a guy pop up to me one time.
Speaker 6: We were neighbors, and I recommend not ever messing with your neighbors guys, because in the apartment with the guy that I really really really liked a lot, and homeboy came to my door drunk at four in the morning, banging my door down. I just came from the club with this one and I just put them to sleep, and out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: I'm about to get the shot.
Speaker 6: Why, I hear somebody the police sounding like it's the police on my door.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 6: And then I look and my phone is vibrating, and I'm like, all right, I look at the phone and that's him calling me calling. I had to put the radio up.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, let's.
Speaker 1: I was in a lone distance relationship and my ex used to pop up on me all the time, and one time he popped.
Speaker 4: Up like that.
Speaker 3: Though, no, let me tell you this guy. This guy a guy who is not supposed to doing that.
Speaker 1: So listen, he popped up right and thinking he was gonna catch me doing something, and he actually did catch me doing something. That's what I was doing. I was having a butt shot party, was a girl on the table getting butt shots and popping up.
Speaker 3: And he popped up at my house and doing it. It's very illegal.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here? Right? So he like, thinking he caught me doing something. I'm like, all right, look, how do you walk.
Speaker 4: In hold on to cut you off? But how do you throw a butt shot party?
Speaker 1: So no, no, no, no, I'm not gonna give him the I'm not gonna give him that. But not really a party. Now already a party was private, but it was very private. The lady came in town and booked a bunch of appointments and I let it happen at my house.
Speaker 3: That's what everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody's okay, everybody's good. But give him disclaimer at the door before in the house and I'm like, look steps and don't look. He like, what you mean, don't look. I'm like, just don't look, please, just promise you just don't look. Of course he looked, and he and he's like, what's going on? Had explained to him, like we're getting our butts done? He like, you got your time like I went yesterday like me alone, damn you yours? You said you like ten times?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, ship. I was fucking viral for one of them.
Speaker 4: But you ain't see that what happened? Tell me girl?
Speaker 2: Put them look at the video utter this and like I was in the I was in the bed with my home girl.
Speaker 3: Though with my homegirl, it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't nobody girl, no, no, was.
Speaker 3: She naked.
Speaker 2: Like like like like on some real ship like we did not like.
Speaker 4: So I ain't never ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro like quiet man, your movie that she was crazy and tell me really it was on some ship like me and my home girl was chilling me watching a movie and ship and then what movie was it? I don't remember.
Speaker 4: They wasn't I.
Speaker 2: Want watching a movie or some real she was watching the movie and we fell asleep.
Speaker 3: We fell asleep in sleep and got waking up by the girl.
Speaker 2: Liven in the morning like it was my girlfriend and she like that. But like she was my girlfriend for a long time, but we had broke up type shipro we was broken up for like a month. She was coming to get her clothes. I'm saying at seven am. But I knew she was on.
Speaker 3: Something trying to catch you.
Speaker 2: Yeah she but she had like the cold to the door. You know, you got the one ship was just typing the cold she had that ship she ran in my ship boy over my eye was like eight girls and I'm like, oh ship, she was.
Speaker 4: Crazy ain't no or eight girls, It ain't.
Speaker 3: She came with her squad. She knew it was up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, like that she was crazy.
Speaker 4: So you never had on sucking the girl, that girl that she.
Speaker 3: Was in the girl she was watching the movie with sleep.
Speaker 4: You're watching no movie or no homegirl in the bed, niggas, Bro?
Speaker 3: Did you have clothes on?
Speaker 2: I had clothes on?
Speaker 3: Did she naked?
Speaker 2: Do I sleipnaking? See how I yeah?
Speaker 3: Because that's my second time extra You don't answer nah answering the panter enough.
Speaker 2: Know she she she has a lot of the skin.
Speaker 4: She had a lot of skin.
Speaker 1: She had a hit to close a lot of skin.
Speaker 6: Wasn't like her shorts and.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she was naked. Did you still talk to her?
Speaker 2: Yea, okay, we kicked it and like, you know what I'm saying, because like I ain't gonna figure like that ship went viral to the point where you like, you know what I'm saying, you got it?
Speaker 4: Like, oh it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: My fault I will put you in like that situation, like I ain't trying to do that.
Speaker 3: But she's looking cute. At least it was seven in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every every black, every black, seven in the morning.
Speaker 1: Crazy that that's like some PTSD after that, like.
Speaker 2: Different now I'm waking like this.
Speaker 4: Girls had eight girls? What are in the morning though?
Speaker 3: Like that was well playing and thought out.
Speaker 1: It had to because shout to my girls.
Speaker 2: Not the crazy party is the crazy. The craziest part of the story is she drove all the way from Florida straight to my house.
Speaker 3: What damn with eight people.
Speaker 4: Alway to Saint Louis or Houston.
Speaker 1: You must have put it down to Atlanta. That's like I ain't never no crazy some point during that drive like this is crazy.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But ship, like some years ago point, I'm still alive, sure.
Speaker 4: Alive. Keep killing me.
Speaker 1: Like a reminist part too, some real ship. Just think about all the thing things you've been through already in life, you know, and here you are like s it is just still all the way going up. Don't feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and y'all got so much more life to.
Speaker 4: Live for sure. Fact that's why to get tied.
Speaker 1: Down right now, Like I know you feel like you've been here for a long time, but you got so much more.
Speaker 2: Head of no, no, no, I definitely know I ain't been here that long you feel me and I definitely got way more in store. Yeah, but that's why you need to get in a relationship. You know you're gonna keep going up. Will never get in a relationship because it's like I'm so lit now, like I can't trust nobody unless beneficial to me.
Speaker 1: Though, would you date somebody that's in the industry I don't know, maybe an actress or yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know about like a RAM female and not like I don't know R.
Speaker 2: And B singer probably, so maybe you're there the ILG model.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real ship of course he would Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right now, ain't gonna lie. It all depends on how to fun the five bitch feel like yeah, like if you throw off feel like you different and something you ain't really ran.
Speaker 1: Through like that, and then plus she'll understand what you got going on to, you know, and sometimes that's important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, like girl that catch feelings like.
Speaker 1: Right, have you ever see we always talk about women catching feelings, but you'll catch feelings too, Yeah, feelings.
Speaker 2: To I'm not fixing her in front like.
Speaker 1: Wrong with nothing wrong at all. Well, listen, guys, I appreciate that, y'all. We had a good time with y'all.
Speaker 3: Is fun, you know.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure that also because we didn't even promote nothing.
Speaker 4: She was just talking, what's next, y'all.
Speaker 5: I'm just promoting this project for real right now, my first project ever.
Speaker 4: I got more singles.
Speaker 1: Congrat your son, Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Warner for sure. First.
Speaker 1: Ryan Press, Yeah, that's my guy.
Speaker 3: I went to high school with Ryan. You know, he's from Uptown for.
Speaker 1: My little brother, I meet him yet you FaceTime him in a minute. Let's call Ryan is literally like my little brother for real. When he first before he even got started in the music business, he used to sleep on my couch and go to meetings like he'll tell you that's yeah. And he's from Philly, so we love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how you meet so many Philly people.
Speaker 1: My best friend is from Philly. She from Mount Arie. Like she went to where she went Germantown. Friends from from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Okay. I went to Lincoln High School George Washington.
Speaker 1: And she went to school I went to f l C.
Speaker 4: I know about.
Speaker 1: Be smart, you know, Like I said, my best friend Santi Go, she's from Philly and I I used to every summer because we went to college together. Stay with her in Philly on Stwick Street. That's where their house was uptown.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's why I feel like I know a lot of Philly people from her because she went to college. I mean, she went to high school. But Ryan's older brother, Damian, and then that's how I know Ryan. He was like my little brother.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, and then let's talk about you.
Speaker 3: What's next besides this baby?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 1: This baby, this baby dropping? When's the baby I'm coming?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, So like me, amazing thing. Your son is going to be very practical.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 8: Yeah, your son is going to make some money, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it sucks for us too because we get them joint presents like this for your Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah with me, I know, I go all I was mad, creat gonna be spoiled. You're gonna be spoiled.
Speaker 4: Yet?
Speaker 2: Yes? And no, okay, so many different.
Speaker 3: Names, not a junior, No matter what, it's gonna be a little lottleal.
Speaker 1: We can't.
Speaker 3: We can't help that, right.
Speaker 2: This middle name is definitely gonna be like Michael, that's my middle name.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, all right, So what else besides the baby dropping?
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of ship, Like this week, I got a new song coming called Reminisced.
Speaker 3: We heard it, we love it, Yes.
Speaker 2: We did appreciate that. It's gonna be fire. I got a project coming soon with some hard ship on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, no particular date yet.
Speaker 2: No particular date. Well, I think it's a day.
Speaker 1: But okay, I think around the baby is good?
Speaker 2: What drop.
Speaker 3: Before before the baby? Before the baby? Remember the date.
Speaker 1: Very soon?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it baby making music? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's some baby making music on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you need to listen, right, No need to listen.
Speaker 4: To that, crazy man.
Speaker 3: It should be a song called plan B man, damn right, playing song, playing B and you do the feature.
Speaker 2: You gotta make the song because I'm the nigga without the plan by.
Speaker 1: This was it?
Speaker 4: You like to playing me crazy?
Speaker 3: But I love to thank you so much for.
Speaker 1: Talk. And I know it wasn't like a conventional and.
Speaker 3: Services never conventional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, all right, for sure