Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, It's Lala Kent. Welcome to Untraditionally Lala. Hey babes, Welcome to the bonus episode of Untraditionally Lala. I have Chris Appleton. They have questions, the people have questions. Chris You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you ever go on a reality TV as a main cast member or say yes to a show revolving around you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah. I think I've been so a part of reality TV, Like obviously being on the Cardashians. People always go, I see you, and I don't really watch that stuff, but I don't know. I think it's nice to see more of the life and more of what goes on behind the scenes of it all, and it's such an interesting place to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I've been doing reality TV a long time and the Glam team always is a part of all the drama.
Speaker 2: You talked about it. You guys are like therapists totally.
Speaker 1: What do you think will be the new trend for hair in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 3: I think maybe individuality I got I asked like a lot, and then there's one thing. I think it's just more about finding out, like what really suits you. That's when something's hot, Like I might say platinum blondes in and you're like, yeah, that's cute, but it's not necessarily your best version of you, Whereas like you found something that really works for you, like the color, the tonge and the softness of the fact you've got healthy hair. Like I think it's finding out what works for you and like really owning it. I think that's confident.
Speaker 2: I love that because some of the transit I cannot get down.
Speaker 3: It's like when everyone says a Bob's back and I'm like, very few people suit a Bob. Well, no, a lot of people can suit a bob in different variations. But it's also like a nightmare to grow out, and trends change so fast. Now Bob might be in one month, but the next month it's like wasistlamp hair waves And it's like, how do people keep up? You know?
Speaker 2: So I can't keep up exactly, not a question.
Speaker 1: Just want to tell you that you should know you're the people's sexiest man alive.
Speaker 3: Oh things, it's cute.
Speaker 2: We all agree.
Speaker 1: If a celebrity treated you poorly and kept hiring you, would you say no or would you go back?
Speaker 3: I think I'm probably I'm a fixer. I'd probably want to say, what's going on here, let's talk about it, you know, I'd probably want to He's like, I've.
Speaker 1: Done a lot of sor searching, and I think you need to look in their But.
Speaker 3: I don't do that anymore. I'm not about fixing people. It used to be my I think that was my toxic trait, thinking I can I should fix people. And I'm just like people are who they are. So I think you just have to learn to protect your own self.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your own peace. If you could style the hair of anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Oh?
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't want that?
Speaker 3: Just such a I want to just talk to her. She's so fascinating. Yeah, She's been on everyone I've worked with, like mood board at some point, you know, there's always been like a nod to her. And she still is like just a Hollywood I can't you know. And I look back at her. I know how hard, how hard hair is and bleached hair and stuff, and she had that like amazing hair and it's still referenced all the time, and there's been very few people pulled it off like she did. I know, I don't know it's just such an era. I love that it's kind of fascinated by her life as well.
Speaker 2: It's just me now Chris is out the door.
Speaker 1: That man is one of the most beautiful human beings I think I've ever seen in my life. And let me tell you, he also goes to doctor Diamond for like facials and things like that. And Doctor Diamond at this point is like world renowned, right, he is incredible And he has even said that Chris Appleton has one of the most gorgeous faces he's ever seen. And I'm co signing like pictures do not do him justice. I know all of us are like, are we sure you don't want to give the ladies a chance again? I absolutely loved that interview. And I think it's so easy to get caught up in Instagram and the TikTok and everybody you know showing the highlight reel of how amazing life is and just reading his book, and I know everyone's sick of hearing me say this.
Speaker 2: But you do feel less alone.
Speaker 1: I think that that's like what everyone is craving, is like realness and authenticity and knowing that the people who you look at and go they've really got it all figured out, Like he's in rooms with the most glamorous A list celebrities, and then you read his book and you go, wow, there's so much that this person has has been through really tough moments and just looking within. I know I've spoken a lot about the work that I had to do coming off the heels of you know, my final season on a show. My twenty twenty six resolution is also to stop referring to that part of my life and moving on.
Speaker 2: But you do have to look.
Speaker 1: In the mirror and like go beyond, you know, the fine lines and wrinkles that you may see synking in even though they're hard to look past, or the gray hairs that are coming, and really go, you know, what changes can I make in my life beyond the control of other people, which we know we have no control over, but like what can I do so that I reach happiness and peace? And talking to Chris, it's like he really put in the work to.
Speaker 2: Get there, and that is not easy. It's intense.
Speaker 1: It can become debilitating to like look at your own self and go, what's not working within?
Speaker 2: You know, and we're all there.
Speaker 1: You can have all the money in the world, I remember sitting on the couch in Utah and being like, when I get this, I'll be happy.
Speaker 2: Once I do that, I'll be happy. Girl.
Speaker 1: I have gotten all the botox in the world. I've gotten the jaw line. She's struggling right now. I'm thinking about getting a niptuck.
Speaker 2: But we're not talking about that right now.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about that right now, talking about the inner But you know, once I make X amount of dollars per month, then I'll be happy. And there were times where I would be sitting on the couch in LA with all of the things that were on my to do list, we had accomplished them, and I was so lonely and miserable, and I had to look in the mirror beyond beyond all the shit that I wanted to tweak, and say like, we got to make an internal change here, because this mental state is torture. So I highly recommend his book. You will fall even harder for him. You will feel so much less alone. Not only is it his story, but it's I don't like the word self help, self help books.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that's always bugged me, But.
Speaker 1: I mean this book, you literally read it and you're like, damn, this really freaking helped me a lot. So I'm very proud of him. As he went out the door, I was like sending him good juju. I was like New York Times bestseller, New York Times bestseller. He's like, I really hope, so like, you'll be fine. You'll be fine, babe. Thank you guys for listening to me ramble and Tangent Again. I'm gonna catch you guys on Wednesday for a regular episode and again next week.
Speaker 2: Love you bye,