Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do it with Christina Quino. She's a managing editor for Markets Live.
Speaker 1: She joins us here in studio, Christine, what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a look at Micron today, Paul. Of course, highly anticipated earnings later after the bell so ticker MU those shares they're doing better now. They're just down about three tenths of one percent after falling earlier by nearly two percent. And of course we know that fell thirteen percent yesterday, but you know that was only the biggest drop since early junees A lot happening in the stock a lot happening in chip space in general, but specifically for Micron. Of course, expectations are still high, Bloomberg Intelligence expecting them to exceed their fiscal fur quarter revenue by about thirteen percent above estimates. Also expecting our guidance beat of eighteen percent, primarily because of that sixty percent increase in DRAM prices. You know, one of our Marcus Life strategists, Cameron christ calls micro now the third most important stock in the world, just behind the out of It.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I said that on Bloomer Surveillance today.
Speaker 1: I love that because you look at the performance and it's just been completely nuts, driving all the other memory chip makers up as well. Okay, Christine, take two is on your list, and whenever I think Take two, I just think of one video game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Grand Theft, all of course, and that is very much the reason for why Take two shares this morning doing quite well so ticker t twott two. Those shares are up about half a percent at the moment, up for a third straight day, also because of anticipation over their latest version of the Grand Theft Auto video game. Pre orders apparently starting at midnight local time on June twenty fifth, and it's going to be launching in November for seventy nine ninety nine. That's like the starting price. I don't know if I'm going to be lining up for that. I'm sure a lot of people will, but that is reason enough for likes of BTIG, for instance, to launch coverage on Take two. They launch it with a by rating and a two hundred and ninety dollars price target, And of course, earlier this week we got an upgrade from Bank of America as well for that stock. They lifted a price target to a street high of three hundred sixty eight dollars versus the current price of about two hundred and forty three. So a lot, a lot of antispation and a lot riding on this latest grand Theft auto release.
Speaker 2: Video gaming for me is pong. That was my We thought we were cutting it.
Speaker 1: That's like first Chen video.
Speaker 3: How about X they reported, Yes, they did report Paul a bit of a mixed bag there, and that's why we're probably seeing the shares on the back foot. So chick of fd X, those chairs are done about a tenths of one percent here. First earnings reports since they completed their spinoff of the freight unit just at EPs at six thirty one, actually above XS. But then it was the margins that really disappointed here that fell to eight point four percent below expectations, fed exciting a bunch of different factors, including significant headwinds to global trade policies as well as the grounding of some of its cargo jet fleet. But you know, they are still looking for a bit of an increase in terms of its future outlook. They're looking for a sixteen ninety to eighteen ten in terms of EPs for the calendar year twenty twenty six, which is up for an estimated fifteen dollars in twenty twenty five. Let's see if they deliver.
Speaker 2: The stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.