Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of New Male BIRTHCN trend That one courtesy of my.
Speaker 2: Co host, mister Miles. Never do intro like this, but but I'm excited. I'm well, I'm not gonnae. I'm completely thrown now. So you didn't tell me you were gonna I love.
Speaker 3: You, man, I'm totally off my game.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh no, I'm jack. That is Miles. There we go back on track. Response.
Speaker 1: This is the episode where we tell you what is trending as we record it mere hours before you listen to it before it drops in your little feed. So, uh, one question I have when I go to the news to read my daily news, Miles, one question that's on my mind is uh, uh was a strump guy's conviction? Is he gonna? Is that gonna hurt him? Is it gonna help him? Because those are the two stories I've heard. Those are the two narratives that the media seems to be trying out. We've heard the Actually, it's good for him that he got convicted of a felony.
Speaker 3: Uh, he wanted he wanted it to be guilty. All guys, all kind you're in trouble now.
Speaker 2: You fucking played right, into his Now that he's.
Speaker 3: Been convicted of thirty four felonies, you're in trouble man.
Speaker 1: Now he's mad and every and Maga is mad. And when Mega gets mad, I mean, you saw that they're effective on January sixth. You saw what they do. But you know, some people are like, they're gonna just vote even harder, which I don't know. I guess I don't know the logic of the narrative, because it does feel like the people who would take this as an attack.
Speaker 2: On anyone's freedom.
Speaker 1: Would already be the people who were going to vote for Trump as many times as physically possible and legally permissible. But that is one story we're getting, and they are just emptying their bank accounts for him. That does seem according to the according to his campaign at least right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they.
Speaker 1: Had record breaking fundraising. They did like a Jurassic Park the day after his fell. Yeah, they did, like Jurassic Park opening.
Speaker 2: Night, Spider Man to fucking opened up. Yeah, like one hundred miliu banked it. So that's that's what it might be, am.
Speaker 3: I remembering that, didn't Spider Man two do really well like that? For a while, that was like a thing that people like man. Spider Man two made a ton.
Speaker 1: I think, so, yeah, I think spider Man two was a big hit. I think spider Man one was a big hit also, But spider Man two, that's a character.
Speaker 2: On eight eighty eight million.
Speaker 3: In one night opening week get weekend spider Man one twenty that's the one. I was thinking, any No, that's a vider Man. It doesn't matter whatever, that's what they say they made. The thing with the poles is like, I just don't there's so many polls that were taking like last weekend, so what the verdict came out Thursday, and then there's all this like hand ringing, screaming, spiking of the football that happened, and then you got polls earlier this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got like quick polls.
Speaker 1: And in some of those quick polls there was like I think there was an early report ten percent of Republicans say they won't vote for him now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or less likely to.
Speaker 3: Let I think there's the operative phrase there less likely that that is so vague you can't really stay any real.
Speaker 2: Predictions or something like that. But yeah, I mean, yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll be a little bit grossed out. But at the end of the day, man, I hate everything and I just want to see shit burn, so I fuck out of here. Like, yeah, I'll vote for a felon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the other thing is like when you look at it too, right, No one, the perceptions have not changed of what people felt was like the illegality of what Trump did you know what I mean like that stage. No one's like now like, oh, it's worse now, so people people's view on it has changed. Yeah, like that ten percent of registered Republicans less likely. I get why people are hanging on to that and being like, oh, you got his ass or then there was another one, like around twenty five percent of independence said they were less likely. You need a little bit more information, like were these people ever gonna support Trump?
Speaker 2: Were they? Are they even? Like? How how were they registered? Did they switch it? There's a.
Speaker 1: If they're going to fall off after a mere thirty four account fell and.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Oh I thought you was a ride or Die, but I guess not. I guess not.
Speaker 1: I was trying to explain what ride or Die meant to my child over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Did not you really did? Like? Yo, you we're doing that bad Boys.
Speaker 1: Ride or Die is a film that's coming out, and the six year old knows how to reach now. So he's just we're just driving through the city. He's asking me what various phrases mean. I'm like, wait, why the fuck you? Why are you asking me what Ride or Die?
Speaker 2: Like I saw a cool ad with like, yeah, two guys let your life down for the set? Or what little home? Yeah? Can we go to can we go to a movie? Yeah? I guess so. But yeah, I think it's again, it's just early. It's just early. Yeah. I think we don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because of Yeah, I mean most stuff you see it doesn't like there was. I if things were drastically different after this weekend, then maybe you could be like, oh, maybe something happened. But most of the polling is just like it. It shifts it a little bit, but not in a way where you're like, oh, ship, like there his base is turning on him.
Speaker 2: I don't. That's not the case at all.
Speaker 3: And I think the one thing what we see too is with a lot of the polling where it's like Trump is surging or whatever, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily that.
Speaker 3: Like, while there are young some younger people and like voters of color that are being a little more open to Donald Trump. It's the fact that Biden's support is eroding actively that is causing the disparity too.
Speaker 2: So what happened, wow, could be like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe this border policy that he just announced could be something.
Speaker 1: That'll fix it because now he's going to get the Republicans vote for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, which is another thing that's trending just quickly. Like he's basically saying that he's going basically set up the border US Mexico boarder.
Speaker 2: To be shut down by midnight.
Speaker 3: And this is part of like the rule that like the administration was saying. They're like, look, we're going to suspend asylum claims if we get on like an above like twenty five hundred crossings a day average over a seven day period, and we hit that, so we're gonna have to shut the border down. This is straight up right wing nonsense. And fuck, he's just doing this to appeal to a fucking imaginary voters that he think might be he might he might be able to nick from Trump.
Speaker 2: The news voters who are going to come.
Speaker 3: Over for happening, Uh, frequent guests and uh, you know, a friend of the show, Alec harrittsenez he tweets this ship almost.
Speaker 2: All the time when Biden or the Democrats do this.
Speaker 3: Whenever the party does this and does this right word shift to like appeal to new voters, you lose support amongst your base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what that does. Yeah, you're not fucking winning anything.
Speaker 3: So many people voted for Biden to not do trumpy Ship at the border, and all we're getting now is trumpy ship at the border. People are asking for pathways to citizenship.
Speaker 2: Where it's crickets.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but again this is why, like there are these just really dated fossil political moves that they make thinking that.
Speaker 2: Oh, we might be able to swift, you know, swing things. Yeah no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: That story is not going to get me to vote Republican. But I'll tell you what might this new male birth controlled jel oh coming from my boys. Man, come on, make me do the birth control.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, I take care of my plastic sqroat, mess with mess with my literal beanbag, you know, plastic beans little each testicle like its birth control mic mandatory. Until we get this plastics micro plastics. Yeah, because we don't even that's the fucking scary We're gonna come out like Titan.
Speaker 1: Did you see that movie Titan, that where she gives birth to a half baby, half car. That's what the baby's gonna come out as. It's gonna be like half Mattel Toy half baby. Oh fuck, sorry, that's the spoiler for the end of a friend art film. But that shit is one highly recommend that that movie as wild as fuck.
Speaker 2: Wait is this from twenty twenty one Titan?
Speaker 3: It is so many different weird thing Like I was just thinking back on it the other day and I was like, wait, all those different things happened in that movie, Like there's a.
Speaker 2: Rotten tomatoes it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really it's just out there, Like it is really out there.
Speaker 2: It's good. Shit. Wow, whoa we got receipts in the chat.
Speaker 3: Let's just say people that work on the show say it's pretty good and they know they know a little something.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyways, So, historically, women in hetero relationships disproportionately bear the majority of contraception responsibility, creating an unjust system. As the American Medical Association's Journal of Ethics notes, this has made the development of male birth control a matter of social justice and the adoption of it we'll see. So there's good news though in the development of it. A new trial has found that a gel was eighty six percent effective at suppressing sperm among participants, which seems not good enough to me, but according to them, that is the same effectiveness as women's birth control with like hormonal birth control, the stuff that we're all familiar with. In this case, the gel is a hand sanitizer that gets rubbed onto the shoulders.
Speaker 2: So you just put hand sanitized on your shoulders.
Speaker 1: Just put hand sanitized on your shoulders every day for like twelve weeks and bing bang boom.
Speaker 2: Bing bang boom, your plastic beans have been rendered. Bye bye. Yeah don't either. So I don't think it dissolves your testicles.
Speaker 1: I think it just lowers the content of your semen for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Can I start over because I'm worried my scrot is full plastic?
Speaker 2: Can I like clean it out? Yeah? Yeah, I just like to. I want to go scortch to earth on it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, this is this is so wild too, because I remember there was like the gel that you could like inject like that was like sort of one of the first things we were talking about for male birth control that I think it was like to your vast defriends or rejected.
Speaker 1: Into the tubes that transport sperm from the testicles and stay in place for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which some have likened to an IUD.
Speaker 1: I will just say that one will be like when you see the hell that was raised by grown men being too scared of needles and ashamed of their fear of needles to admit that they don't like vaccines, And that's what's really going on. Like I can only imagine the wild conspiracy theories and like you know, twitchy performances that people are going to be putting up on YouTube surrounding a gel that gets shot into your ball tubes, you know, right right where is this one fereaks out some very fragile men.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it's been just like you get that first, and I was like, bro, you can't rub some shit on your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh well, you know Broude, then I don't want to fucking suddenly died if I use that, and you know that that would be terrible based on things Suddenly died.
Speaker 2: It feels like where they're gonna go with this, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean thank god that it's we're like lowering the barrier for more men to be like yeah, man, uh, it's time to call quits on this baby making ship for me. Yeah, great, rub it on my shoulders, say.
Speaker 1: Less people's uh the number of kids that people are having has gone down and the world is terrified according.
Speaker 2: To a headline we talked about recently. No, I think people are probably fine with it. I think yeah, yeah, no, we're going to be all right, Yeah, laborpool to exploit exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some more stories. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 3: And the Epoch Times ah.
Speaker 1: Miniment news outlet that we one of our primary sources that we have on this podcast.
Speaker 3: And look, I was shamed into not putting that in the footnotes because they're like, you know, this is like like kind of like a culty disinform.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I will not hear it. The healthy disinformation.
Speaker 3: They've got some of the best COVID facts I've ever fucking read ever on the Epoch Times. Okay, someone don't come from my shat. Ever, don't come for my shit. Well, let's just look another dark day for journalism, because it seems as if the hip hoc Epoch Times Twupoc Times, yes, the same hip Hoc Times that's affiliated with the Fungong religious fanatics, may not have been the most honest outlet when it came to.
Speaker 2: Or just business practices.
Speaker 3: Because look, I just want to say this, so what that they were quote one of the largest spreaders of COVID misinformation online, or that they were also quote one of the most vocal proponents of every Trump conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Theory because they did their own research. You so say, I think you're too good for them.
Speaker 3: I personally think it's cool that they were banned from Facebook because they bought so many pro Trump ads in an effort to bypass their regulations.
Speaker 2: I think that's cool that they're just smart.
Speaker 3: And I'm personally fine with the beliefs of fall and Gong that say that biracial children will now go to heaven.
Speaker 2: Wait. Fellan Gong is the.
Speaker 3: Religious sect that is sort of the group behind the Epoch Times and the reason why they support Trump because they saw them as like the best attack towards the Chinese Communist.
Speaker 2: Party was the reason they overlapped.
Speaker 3: And also, I mean, if you remember, there's also the fantastic shen Yun danced that they always advertised everywhere you've seen these billboards anyway, But so the thing is, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's all kinds of shit. Shit, you get it all, you get it all, you get it all.
Speaker 3: But anyway, they're getting a fucking raw deal because their CFO was arrested after being indicted for bank fraud just because he allegedly laundered like sixty seven million in like crime proceeds.
Speaker 2: What the fuck man so.
Speaker 3: Weird allegedly affiliates of the Epoch Times, Epoch Times, we're setting up all kinds of fraudulent accounts and identities in order to convert like ill gotten unemployment and welfare benefits like that were converted to crypto and then putting them on prepaid debit cards and they just laundered.
Speaker 2: It sounds normal, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, look, seventy cents on the dollar. That's the kind of discount you can get on currency. Uh And yeah, so no news that this will affect the Shenyan ticket sales, but it is a dark day for people that are spreaders of anti truth guys.
Speaker 1: All right, just go see Shangy and if you want to know the truth, you know. All right, Well, I just think they need to stop being so weird about right wing fascists committing financial crimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's we got a weird it's like a weird trend happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like all of a sudden, it's illegal to commit financial crimes.
Speaker 3: Like, well, okay, what that's the manliest shit you can do. That's right, white collar crime, white collar the coolest the people who used to be just the easy villains in eighties movies now that it's like, no, they're actually fucking heroes. Disney released video of Splash Mountain, the new Splash Mountain Tiana's by You Adventure, which they're they're not calling Splash Mountain. Like why don't they just want to completely erase any memory of the most racist ride or the most racist I mean, I get that the movie didn't even have anything to do with Splash Mountain, but it does feel like a, Yeah, Splash Mountain is just the name for a lug flume. Yeah, I think, yeah, maybe you could maybe have headed off a lot of like the racist backlash if you just kept calling it Splash Mountain.
Speaker 2: Like Theano's Bayou Splash Mountain.
Speaker 3: I don't right Splash Mountain at Tiana's Bayou TM trademark.
Speaker 2: So the ride.
Speaker 1: Is now themed around the princess and the frog, but basically it's just like a New Orleans themed like bog. Like it goes through like a magical little bog. It's a by you, Jack, It's a by you, a little magical BYU.
Speaker 2: There is James what's his name? Carvel? Yeah, you ride in a in a James Carville body. Yeah, there's a little yeah James call. Uh. So I watched the video. I watched the ride through.
Speaker 1: I kind of jumped through it, skipped through it because Disney has like released the whole U p o V video, which, interestingly, this article was like which stands for point of view the w d W Magic dot Com. I mean, I don't think their audience has ever been on the internet.
Speaker 2: Crockers have no idea what means.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is like a bitchy po They're like, which actually stands for point of view?
Speaker 2: Not mean people don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't I don't know what the truth is anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, what is this a mat I'm I'm skipping through here right now.
Speaker 3: Oh ship. It looks like Splash Mountain. Holy shit, it looks exactly. I mean I never wrote Splash Mountain.
Speaker 2: I've wrote.
Speaker 1: Other like Disney dark boat rides, and it seems like it is a very long version of one of those, but with like more cool things happening. Like there's like a there's the flume part at the end. There is like a big area, like a big room, floating room with that looks like a like full of like a magical bayou.
Speaker 3: Yeah, frogs creatures down there and hysterical female from the Democratic Party that ruining the party.
Speaker 2: That's all in there. Here's the thing with this ship.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what's happening from between the start and the finish, because all you're on Splash Mountain for is to take the picture when the ship goes down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, That's all it is.
Speaker 3: So for all the people who are like what we ruin, still fucking don't relax. You can still take your dumb ass picture at the end. That's gonna cost seventy three dollars or if you're if you're smart Just take your smartphone, take a quick, you know, cheeky picture off the screen, and then have somebody you know print that.
Speaker 1: But it is like a better, longer ride compared to like some of the shit that Disney adults like ride for like no no pun intended, but like really like swear are like great, Like have you been on that Peter Pan ride since you were four years old?
Speaker 3: I was just there with the geist child. He didn't even give a shit ready, he was too horrible.
Speaker 2: It's so short. Well it's just like it, but you can't. Those are the story book land rides. Those are not for fucking anybody except well a baby. I was booing loudly the whole time. You're like, the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: But these are the same people who are like and now they've ruined Splash Mountain. This is like a nine minute ride with like things happening in it. So I just I don't see a vert like anyone who is criticizing this, I'm saying it's either they had a sentimental attachment to the old version because they wrote it when they were a child and that was the last time they were happy like the rest of us, or just racism. I feel like because this seems like objectively like a more who gives going on?
Speaker 3: If if they said, right, I think this is what happened.
Speaker 2: They said this ride is so racist d But like I feel like because they said.
Speaker 3: Look, man, the Song of the South is problem problematic as fuck, like you can do something that already allows all the fucking racist pitchforker clutchers to come out in mass with their ti torch talk about and then because it's being replaced with like a black Disney princess too, then it's like another.
Speaker 2: Disney prince that.
Speaker 3: I feel like if they just said, man, we're updating Splash Mountain to be this other fucking thing. And this is the fucked up part because even if they didn't say Song of the South is problematic, if they merely just said we're gonna make it Tiana, Tiana's by you, it would have been.
Speaker 2: Like Princess they can no way they could have won.
Speaker 3: So either way, fuck, the shit still goes down in water and it still gets splashy.
Speaker 2: Ye, nothing has changed, don't worry, it's just.
Speaker 1: No longer based on a movie to racist to release on home video in the eighties. Like yeah, also, finally just Robert Downey Junior.
Speaker 2: Such a weirdo. He's so weird.
Speaker 1: There's this headline where they were Robert Downey Jr. Reveals he is surprisingly open minded to the idea of returning as Iron Man. It's just crazily in my DNA, probably the most like me character I've ever played, even though he's way cooler.
Speaker 2: Than I am. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm I guess I'm just a little weirdo. I guess I'm just a weird, little freak who loves this movie that made me three hundred million dollars right and made people think I'm literally a superhero. I'm a bit of a geek that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't he Wasn't He recently defending fucking mel Gibson, probably at the SAG Awards.
Speaker 1: It's like, brohit all right, seems to be the point at which you're just like mel Gibson's actually funny.
Speaker 3: Mel Gibson is actually like one of the I don't even I don't even know where to go with it. Everything would be so absurd talking about that man.
Speaker 2: He's just in.
Speaker 3: His DNA man, fucking iron Man, crazily. Is there something on the table or this is like.
Speaker 1: There has to be like the way that the amount of money that is being lost by not putting out Marvel movies with those characters and those actors right now is you know, they they have to be working around the clock trying to figure out a way to get all those characters back in movies.
Speaker 3: I famously have not seen a lot of the Marvel films. I thought, didn't this and spoiler alert for something that came out like six years.
Speaker 2: Ago, didn't he fucking die? Yeah? So what the fuck are they doing? He's gonna have a Lazarus.
Speaker 1: Moment or some shit, man, just alternate universe shit. It's like, you know, they'll be like, oh, this is the alternate world, like growing different.
Speaker 3: Grown ass people who were so upset that their dear Tony like just pissed off into the dust. Yeah, wouldn't that like take wouldn't that like negate all the emotional impact of that character dying to begin with?
Speaker 2: Like just kidding, No, they're not gonna give a fuck about that. Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 3: I as somebody who loves the fuck out of Star Wars, it became too much and there was I was just like, bro, I'm.
Speaker 2: Know, no more, no more. Just stop for a second. I need to fucking breathe for a moment. They still Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Was never like what if this movie had like had a different ending, and then right, Luke Skywalker had red hair.
Speaker 2: Just the whole movie just that, like what else is different? They just they just went in and touched up his hair so it was red. Oh okay.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I'm sure like and I do think they will do good, like those you bring back. Robert Downey Junior is iron Man in like the logan of Iron Man movies where it's like I'm old and I'm around for one last thing, and it's like a different universe, and I think people will fuck with it personal damn.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll hear on tomorrow's episode like when movies is so subjective, Like I hear that.
Speaker 2: And like, what the fuck? No, But I get it too, like at that point, because there's.
Speaker 3: Been such a lack of those films, like the fact that you're gonna come back with like a Beloved One is like such a way to just turbo charge the fucking asses in the seats.
Speaker 1: Probably I get the lots ni the asses in the seats are unturbocharged.
Speaker 2: At the moment. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, well, those are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, June fourth.
Speaker 2: We are back tomorrow with a who last episode of the show. It's a fun one.
Speaker 1: Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get your vaccines, get your flu shots, don't do nothing about white supremacy.
Speaker 2: And we will Okaya tomorrow. Like the real Tony Starks. His named Dennis David Coles, Dennis David Cole