Speaker 1: So apparently, did y'all know studs be like wearing a strap in their hands?
Speaker 2: I did not know that. I did not know that. But that's that's smart though, cause like what if? What if something pop off? What she aint and you can't do ship? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They like spontaneous? Damn why you can't have it in the trunk? Man?
Speaker 2: I took it? Oh, I couldn't even long story shut. We gotta go back to my house if you can't come back, and then I'll be ready, but you won't be with no more.
Speaker 1: What's up? Y'all?
Speaker 3: Is your girl XP and it's your girl Jery and the call and you are tuned in to another episode of Poor.
Speaker 1: Minds, where a drunk mind speaks sober thought. We gotta guess, said I we gotta guess. It's one of your favorite gests. Literally, now have been asking time and time and time again. We have been requested, streets have been requesting, and we have answered. We have comedian, actor, writer, producer, director that leads long bad be getter. Now let's be killing the intros. Yeah, I know you like I did all that.
Speaker 4: Your broken plane?
Speaker 2: Yeah? True? Yeah, you just shut out my boy.
Speaker 1: You don't help a little bit with the direction you just show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's light work when you got them have to do all that find out where everybody that it is work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now what's been up? What's been up? We miss you?
Speaker 2: Man, I can't tell. I tuned in on y'all lives. I was like, oh, maybe asked y'all question, who's some of your favorite guests? So I sat on there, I think forty seven minute she named every motherfucker she could have thought of. I see people saying now I'm saying now, she was like, let me think, let me think, bro now, but.
Speaker 1: You like family, so I feel like that go without saying like I don't need She's so smart.
Speaker 2: That's when she was like, now, don't take it that way. Like I'm saying, like a real guess you're You're not against I say.
Speaker 1: Real guest, I mean like family, it up? You like my brother Like of course he was one of the best guests we had on the show. Everybody know you the funniest nigga we ever had on the.
Speaker 2: Cow That's a fact, you know, see y'all that's why y'all be getting them niggas fucked up? Does that almost worked? That work? Let's move alone.
Speaker 3: You are our first episode to reach one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: You are the first episode we ever had to reach. The influence the impact. You are a real influencer, real, a big influence.
Speaker 2: Y'all got now?
Speaker 1: Seriously, they love you.
Speaker 2: Y'all noting it worked again.
Speaker 1: Till y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have to tell a story before we get into this episode.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to talk about this because now you're an actor?
Speaker 2: Why you said it like that limited?
Speaker 1: No, you're a last thing.
Speaker 2: I'm a limited actor? What what does that mean? Damn? Is that?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: I not know?
Speaker 1: Think it is you can play their role in like an atl who I can see you? I know that, I think.
Speaker 3: But whenever you do get that big bro, you're gonna be ready because you know how to act.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So let me tell you all what happened to me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So, I just got back from Brazil. It was my first time in Brazil. I had a great time.
Speaker 2: And one thing.
Speaker 3: About Brazil is that it's very affordable once you get there. Like I think that called the real Their money is called the Brazil, y'all or something. It starts with I don't know how y'all can correct me if I'm wrong, but anyways, it's very affordable. And when I say affordable, I'm talking like I went with my best friend Killer. We're getting like appetizers, drink entrees. We ordering the whole left side of the menu. We get the tab it's like forty five dollars. Literally everything there is like that. Okay, so we on the beach, right, we turned up having a good time.
Speaker 1: A lady walked about. She was like, oh, you want some massages. I was like, hey, yeah, I want.
Speaker 3: A massage because hey, I'm literally a millionaire in Brazil.
Speaker 1: I'm getting nervous. The story headingto.
Speaker 3: So she I'm like, hey, come back in fifteen minutes, be cause Kill was at the bar getting us some drinks.
Speaker 1: Mind you, I'm spent.
Speaker 3: I'm in my head, I'm thinking I'm spending money, and I'm just like my third day out there, and I checked my account, like, I promise you, I'm not being dramatic. At this point, I had only spent about two hundred dollars USD and this is my third day there. So she's like, I'm gonna come back. Cool, So she came back. She said, y'a already figuring about. I said, hell yeah, put both of us together. I got you girl, not put it off, just throw it in the bag. You know, I'm giving it to them.
Speaker 2: The light work, light work.
Speaker 1: So she starts rubbing us down. The girl that's massage and killers a professional like she's not really talking much. She me and my girl we vibing. We walked out, were on the beach, cutting up.
Speaker 3: We having a good time. She massages for like maybe twenty minutes. So at the end, I'm like, you know, how much is it? Like, how much y'all want? This lady try to charge me four hundred us D four a massage, but she said, oh, twenty seven hundred yoalls, I.
Speaker 1: Said, who want to be fair? That's how much she cost here, exactly exactly. It's not the same.
Speaker 3: She was trying to hustle because she figured she's seen them Louis Vaton slide.
Speaker 1: No, she said, oh you got money. No, I popped pussy for them slides. I worked hard for that.
Speaker 2: She must have put her hands in some places and you killed. That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: She was a happy you're on the beach, so you was smiling hard in their video. I seen.
Speaker 2: Y Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, when I say she was skinning any greenie, I was, I was hitting them fee I want to work on my feet. But y'all mind you like she was massaging us with beech water and swab lotion.
Speaker 2: I would, oh, yeah, did you negotiate the brace.
Speaker 3: Yes, But let me tell y'all what happened. So Killer was like hmm. So Keller was like, let me let her handle it. So me, I'm thinking that we're friends. So I again, I was like, let me get my acting bag.
Speaker 1: So I was trying to acts. I was like, oh god, I was like four hundred. I was like, man, I like, I don't, I don't. I don't have any money. Like I started acting sad because I'm thinking we're friends. We know what time she washed? Yeah, So I'm like, ma'am, I don't have any money. She said, lady, lady. She she was like lady. The killer got up and she started cursing her out. Keller was like no.
Speaker 3: She was like, we're gonna pay you twenty dollars USD. So they start going back and forth.
Speaker 1: I was about to go to Brazil.
Speaker 4: We well, y'all.
Speaker 1: I was about to go to that holding.
Speaker 2: But to go from two hundred to twenty, I was tripping. Yeah, y'all wouldn't even y.
Speaker 1: But but she was taxing bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was taxing bad.
Speaker 1: So I didn't obviously pay the twenty dollars, But what did you give her? I ended up giving her one twenty USD for both for both of us. She's still mad, no, but she still got over. She still' But what I'm saying is, y'allula gave her a little one fift what? Yeah, I mean what you pay more for massage?
Speaker 3: Here about this? I thought we was friends. I was gonna give you more anyway, but you're trying to get over on me. Four hundred dollars. No, I go to the Fourth Seasons to get a massage, and it's.
Speaker 1: Not four hundred dollars. You're a lyne.
Speaker 2: I swear.
Speaker 1: I went to an individual, I got the all day pass, I did the bath, and I did the massage and it was three fifty, right, But I have went to the Four Seasons and paid for two people's massages and that shit was like seven fifty. Okay, but I'm talking about for one. But it wasn't one person that got It wasn't getting massages with swave and beech water. Maybe she had limited materials.
Speaker 2: Dance and she likedn't want her And I know it was I know that Rezill's son was tearing her.
Speaker 1: Got me dancing and I didn't have her dance and I was playing it and I was doing the dance and she joined in. But let me tell y'all why I was messing out. No, listen, I asked her. I said, how much was it?
Speaker 3: She looked at her friend and they started speaking Portuguese. Her friend was like shaking her head because her friend was given like, no, I don't do them like that, and she sat there she was like thinking, like I think I'm ana do them like that.
Speaker 1: So her friend knew how you know what they were thinking.
Speaker 2: Because how you I know?
Speaker 5: You know she.
Speaker 1: Ain't say something else to her, And that's why she was taking her head.
Speaker 3: Because I know how black women talk because we without saying words.
Speaker 1: And she was like, she was like, no, I don't do it to her to do it, she's playing like no, I don't believe them halls neither they got it. No, this was before she told me the price. This was before she told me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they sing, And so the friend was like and then the whole time while killer and the lady arguing, her lady was quiet. Her lady didn't even have her back. So if she felt like she should have charged us that the lady would have had her back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they would have went and got somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they ain't grabbed nobody. They knew what they was doing.
Speaker 2: Bro, I ain't even know. They speak of Portuguese over there in Brazil, towers over there, and I got damn, I'm called myself speaking Spanish. Yeah, they don't understand nothing because they ain't even broken. My Spanish was broken English.
Speaker 1: Broken to them, broken in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, facts, they ain't no killing. What they said about you in Portuguese it was.
Speaker 1: Like this fat booty assig b.
Speaker 2: They probably got your picture in port like just cheap and.
Speaker 1: Laying there like siland this.
Speaker 2: Karaoke cheap beach my picture like this, damn man.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you had a good time.
Speaker 2: Had a great So that was the low of the highest.
Speaker 3: You know, Dreda knows I'm sensitive now if you know what I'm sensitive.
Speaker 1: I thought that lady was my friend. That's you know, you did it. I did. We was bonding. We was bonding. She said, y'all. I said, y'all wasn't even really speaking to each other.
Speaker 2: I'm sure conversation languages exactly.
Speaker 1: She said, you're so, said see, and I was like.
Speaker 2: You know, I said, if she would have tried to do so much, you like a rope bot, I'm saying that anymore.
Speaker 1: You see, we were afraid of a different.
Speaker 2: I know that the end she hit the false sexy you all.
Speaker 1: Back that ain't three words, because I really thought we were bout like, oh yeah, killer got the boring girl.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad you got to see that. That's how men still going to the strip club. They ain't having the same way. Wow, you think she's your friends? To that song? Cut off, that'll be aundred been me on the dance thrip. I don't play pool with you.
Speaker 1: About you a drink, haven't we? Oh and don't even get me started off. You know.
Speaker 2: They want their money though, let me let me get too. I'm like, go ahead, baby, you know me twenty piece.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Deduction, but I gotta start the duct the yeah you know who you a hundred, but I'm gonna take fifteen back.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And you lost that pool game, so here go for that. Damn you gotta winning pool.
Speaker 2: I gotta win.
Speaker 1: That's fair because they be they be wanting a light and then still want their money.
Speaker 2: But I'm just comparing. That's how the same.
Speaker 3: Thing to say it was because I was like, damn, I know she ain't gonna get over on me.
Speaker 1: But now my advice is when.
Speaker 3: You go out the country period, I always ask how much is it beforehand?
Speaker 2: Nigga, you have fallen out and go to that translate ship.
Speaker 3: I was all, like I said, my acting skills did not work. I did not get my analyst keating on. I thought I was finish, like hit it with that.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I was like kill. I said, watch.
Speaker 2: Y'all, man, who is that from Scalmer? You gotta cry like you gotta hit away with murder. You gotta talking about Olivia. You gotta cry like her.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I couldn't make a tear fall though I was drunk.
Speaker 2: I should have been crying like baby boy. Yeah, should have leaned on killer.
Speaker 1: See I'm more of a taller period.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna get your shipp They're gonna getting.
Speaker 1: They never picking us now they never picking us time, like let's ship. But you know what I and I feel like I said this on the episode that we did with the velop It be so chaotic, but it be so but you can't stop watching.
Speaker 2: You be glued to the tee Nigga. My mama loves sisters.
Speaker 1: Mama would get along rid. It's so it's like it's so bad that it's so good.
Speaker 2: You call my mom at nine on Wednesday. Yep, cook man, she don't even cook, but she'll cut your ass up.
Speaker 1: Worried because I'm telling you it be stuff that be happening where you'll be like, this will never happen in real life, but you just can't stop this one girl.
Speaker 2: Twins with two daddies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine it.
Speaker 1: But they said it does happen though, like to like, yeah, anyways, t ant we drinking today? I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Ta.
Speaker 7: So since we have our actor extraordinary, we gotta take them back to his roots today. So this one is called the shift Leader, right, so you have your spirit of choice. He has some don Julio inside. This one is a little bit spicy.
Speaker 1: So we have a little spicy watermelon, jalapino lime going on and then we topp Dreas with the little rose prosecco for this one, and then we garnish it with a couple of holomeos and the rim we have a little bit of to him, just to give us that paprika, just a little added spice to it. So this is a shift leader time man, A great okay, and my girl. First of all, I love your shirt. I need my sorry, I need to give me your shirt with my name only. This was for now because he had the shift leader. I'm trying to call. I like that, and I like that. Pier be doing up? What's up y'all? Your girl XP and is your girl draining the call?
Speaker 3: And we're here to tell y'all about Chime dot com. It is a holiday season and I know sometimes your funds run low, so chime.
Speaker 1: Dot com is gonna help you with that. Yeah, I hate an overdraft feed because at the end of the day, if I already didn't have the money, why are you charging me extremely? So what I love about chime is that you have a fee free overdraft up to two hundred dollars and they have spot me as well, so your friend can spot you a little money. I know. That's if you in need, I know who I'm going to hit up and on time for that. Who don't want to get their money early? Yes, you can get your direct deposit up to two days early. Oh, I like that. It's the holiday season. We all need that. It's my money and I need it.
Speaker 3: So go to Chime dot com backslash poor minds. A's c h I m E dot com backslash poor minds. It takes two minutes to start your account today m H period. Enjoy the holidays while keeping your financial goals on track with Chime. Open your account in two minutes at Chime dot com backslash poor minds. That's Chime dot com backslash poor minds.
Speaker 1: Chime feels like progress. Bake you sty says that the DEVI carp about a boy the bank or bank in a stride banking a members f I c spy, elgibility requiments and over dript limits aply direct positi me depends on the mission of PAYMENTO boost available to elgible time members. The role inSpot me in our subject to money limits feeds apply and out of network ATMs and for OTC withdraws.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: If you be cutting up. It's cute to.
Speaker 2: See grease like you know how the plush.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's cute. I like that.
Speaker 2: All y'all dress nice today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Low bo Pete, thank you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Now what are you dress? It's like little bo peep first of all, but now always being bodies because if you're really paying teng he be still having that ship on because I see.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I've been wearing them all week. It don't matter.
Speaker 1: You still got them, know, I'll be wearing them all week. I'm not us right. Everybody got their favorite pair of shoes though, and I'm run them into the groud. What's your favorite pair of shoes? My favorite pair of shoes that I have that I wear a lot, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy, it's probably like some slippers that I have. Like some slippers, I wear them everywhere, like anywhere I can possibly wear them. If I'm running to my little bar, running to the grocery store, I can throw them at facts.
Speaker 1: Because one thing about Lex, she gonna wear slip. It's all winter. You don'na wear slides all winter. You know I'm talking about my slip. But you know what my ugs to no I was talking about like sandals, like you would wear like she wearing her Louis sandals.
Speaker 3: No, no, well that was well because I had last year when I would wear them alive. It was because I couldn't find like a real slipper doll like, but I will wear my ugs to the ground to them ugs getting worn.
Speaker 2: You wear socks with your sons like in the winter sandals?
Speaker 1: No do you wear? Do you wear socks to the beach?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why he got that? No don't I just bro I jump in the pool with socks.
Speaker 2: You got a blank? Why the and then like once they get to wet, I take them off. But I never know if I'm gonna get in or not.
Speaker 1: Like, but when you get that, don't be like let me just because.
Speaker 2: Like that ground be hard. So I just have my It's like swim sh That's.
Speaker 1: How I look at It's not the same. So you be walking on the beach with like your fox song.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, well that makes but that.
Speaker 1: Makes sense to me though, because I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, but for me, it's one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't like saying getting in my in between like in my sandals. If that makes sense, Like I don't mind it getting between my toes if I'm barefoot, but I don't like it in my sandals.
Speaker 3: I just I don't like saying in the crevices of anything. And I know a lot of crevices. I got a lot of crevices too. Yeah, yeah, saying a lot. But I mean, what the little crevice I have? Like fold thee here, like my titty, fold.
Speaker 1: The booty fold.
Speaker 2: How long did it take y'all to wash all that out?
Speaker 1: You know, about thirty minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all don't need to go to the beach.
Speaker 1: That just too Yeah, but you gotta make sure you're getting it all out. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want tell this, and it's gonna lead to the first topic, So go ahead.
Speaker 1: And tell it. This is gonna lead us to the funnies. Tell it. Okay, So we didn't go to the beach, but we had a girl's day at the pool. We was at the pool all day. It was me Licks. This is like when me and Licks first became friends. We don't have to tell who was there because we don't want. No, I'm not gonna say who was there, but it was me. Alix had just became friends it was friends with maybe like six months, seven months at the time. We have a pool day. We go to the pool. It's me licks and like two other girls, no three. So when I say, we in the pool all day, now all day. So then we decided to go to the casino later on that night. So everybody go back to the hotel. Everybody like, okay, let's take turns getting in the shower. Everybody take a shower. This one girl getting the big go to sleep, lay down, now, mind you, let's be here. I feel like everybody has had those nights where like you've been so so so so so drunk that you just passed out. But it's one thing to pass out, right, it's another thing to like lay in the big go to sleep and then still get up and come to the casino with us. And you did not hop your ass in the shower after we change clothes or change clothes after we was in the pool all day.
Speaker 2: Spent like the five feet.
Speaker 1: Like you in a casino, smell like clan and had it on, swimsuit on. Still Y'll cover up. Everybody else doesn't change. Everybody else done showered.
Speaker 2: Niggas ain't even living like that.
Speaker 1: It was bad. It was bad, And I'm not the type of person like I don't be clocking people showers, and do you be clocking people shower? Hell yeah, because if we've been together for three days and you only took one shower, what the fuck going on? Bitch? If we're because I feel like if we're sharing the room, we we shared rooms a lot of times. I mean, obviously, if I'm not in the room with you, I don't know. But I've been in the room with people before and it's like three days you iwurs? Bro?
Speaker 2: You are I noticed? Like even when people be moving and traveling, like how they you only got one book bag. I'm you ain't got enough fu, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Got enough drums and ain't nothing in there.
Speaker 2: I don't care about a nigga, not bad them, but nigga don't be around me, not base. I don't want them to think it's me or tm them nigga. I do, he don't.
Speaker 1: That's the worst thing. Like somebody walking classified because they like who musty because they don't know it's y'all in They.
Speaker 2: Probably like man them girls is fnky. They smell like chlorine. They can't single one person.
Speaker 1: Out the pool being closed for four hours? Why do you smell like chlorine?
Speaker 2: When we would have got bad, I would the game with a play shower game? How you play that? Somebody got to get in.
Speaker 1: The shower and I go count and whoever the quakies got to take a shot to take a shot. The shower game is crazy.
Speaker 2: I would have said something. But you ain't even be just laying in the bed.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was knocked out. She was knocking.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong with if you drinking all day, you're gonna pass out. But I'm not finna go nowhere without taking a shower out, especially being in the pooling and that son that y'all were twirking. Hell yeah, that ship was still twirking. That she was twking all through that twerk.
Speaker 1: Win.
Speaker 3: But that's why it brings us to the first topic. Because what's up, Y'all's your girl XP.
Speaker 1: And this your girls drinking the call and we are here to tell you it's holiday season and it's time to get them stocking stuff first ready, So for your man, give him this Manscaped Pro package. It has everything they need in there for a smooth, clean shape. Yes, the Chairman Propackage is perfect for your man. Because whether you like a smooth shave, are you cool with a little stubb, It's gonna give him where he needs where he needs to be. Yeah, and it's gonna fit the jaw line perfectly. I love that. We love very clean shave, a very very clean shave. I'm telling you, Manscape is what they need. You don't want him having all that that little crunch ball right there. If you want to avoid that crunch ball, you need to get that man Scape. You know what I'm here, Boom, it's gonna help all of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what you're gonna do is go to manscape dot com and use Cold Poor Minds. You're gonna get twenty percent off, y'all. This is the perfect stocking stuff for I'm telling you it's time to start giving people gifts that they actually use.
Speaker 1: I agree, Manscape dot Com. Use Cold Poor Mines. His face is gonna be smooth as our booties.
Speaker 3: Give your man with the ultimate grooming experience by Manscape and get him the Chairman propackage for the holidays. It's a thoughtful and practical gift that he'll actually use and love. Get twenty percent off plus free shipping with the code poor minds at manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off plus free shipping with the code poor minds at manscape dot com. I think the seriousness Okay, people talk about like hygiene, right, and black people take hygiene very serious.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: But I think it's like it's like a black American thing that people like take it here. But the reason I say that is because, like I saw a viral clip of a podcast and it was this white girl and she was saying, like, I'm tired of people was shaming me into.
Speaker 1: Being like I hate the clean police. She was like, when I go to the bathroom, honestly, I get out the bathroom and I pretend to wash my hands, cause if I don't wash my hands, y'all gonna look at me and judge me. So I just turn the water on. I go like this, but I walk out because she was like, if I just walk out, y'all are gonna judge me. But if you gonna take the time to pretend to wash your hands and turn the water on and do the motion, and she why won't you just put your hands under the water and actually wash your goddamn hend. I swear y'all could probably find the clip I did not make.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's like on some little boy ship, pretending like you're doing something.
Speaker 1: You know, like you pretend to wash your hand, you.
Speaker 2: Leave a shower running, you ain't really taking no shower, like if you're eight or nine years old. I don't know why that ship be like that, boy, but because my child and she's going through that with her son. Now, yeah, she said, Man, my cousin. You know how women when they tell a story, So I bust in the door. He's sending his ass on the damn toilet. The nigga got in clothes on and he just in the shower. Man scared the ship out the nigga. You know, black women, they have to tell the whole family. Yeah, what's going on? Feel Let me tell you jay Bo ass in there. I don't know. I gotta get the nigga to start taking baths. I don't know what's wrong. When he get that ship with your daddy's side, they caught at.
Speaker 1: Do y'all Like, that's why we low key traumatized right now. I feel like that's why our generation low key a little trauma because our parents were telling all our goddamn business to the whole family.
Speaker 2: You can't be you one time.
Speaker 1: That's that's stuff with you forever. I don't care how fine you are, how much money you got, what you got going on. You could be on stage when an oscar.
Speaker 2: You can't be un.
Speaker 1: You can you cannot be gonna follow you for like mother, he fresh as hell, but he thinks.
Speaker 2: Six years ago were in high school.
Speaker 1: He ain't even musty no more. He done got it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah I ain't now. Girls like that's how you used somebody like you know, stinking broth such and s. Yeah, they will remember you by your brother.
Speaker 3: Girls would give like people nicknames like we don't even know you boy your you know you remember your mouse?
Speaker 2: Oh you remember you remember going to I know a girl called nigga big pan.
Speaker 1: Yeah your pants us to be well everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's still call them big pants.
Speaker 1: But he we called.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We called TV whyttle TV no because.
Speaker 3: It stands for thick and vicious, because he was like why is he? Because he was just real sassy but he was thick and we be like, y'all watch TV today and we would just like start cracking up.
Speaker 1: But we call him TV me and do we haven't.
Speaker 2: Evil, bro, They haven't captual coach. He said that cool as motherfucker not knowing he the TV.
Speaker 1: You seen TV today, Oh, we be doing that. Niggas be thick though they do, they haven't. They be more shapely than us. Sometimes them hips be hepping. Not the hips don't long. You was never though.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, I ain't saying that that. I just don't want to be TV though.
Speaker 3: No, you ain't TV because you're not vicious either. Yeah, you you're not vicious.
Speaker 1: Well you can't be.
Speaker 2: No, you need to say you ain't think. Yeah, you're cleaning up the wrong ship, clearing up the wrong room with.
Speaker 1: Ors.
Speaker 2: A man being vicious like that, that's something. Yeah, that's some traumatic to be vicious. Like if a girl calling you visious, like nigga, what the you.
Speaker 1: Do to her? Yeah, we call him TV, so he don't even be knowing.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, it's TV tripping.
Speaker 2: And they't gonna watch this ship. I knew the ship.
Speaker 1: He probably gonna know it's him. No, people don't be self aware, like.
Speaker 2: What are the MODI pop up? When he called a little TV, I mean, hey, hey, Tom.
Speaker 1: But no, I feel like like going back to the topic. I feel like hygiene is something that is I don't know what it is, and y'all.
Speaker 3: Can deep dive into the research. It's something specific. I feel like everything that Black Americans do it goes back to like slavery and something that happened. I don't know what it is now. It's not a bad thing. I just want to know what is it and what happened because Black Americans specifically take hygiene very seriously.
Speaker 1: Everybody I know.
Speaker 3: That we bathe every day, We brushed two three times a day. We floss, we spray everything. Everything just smells fresh. Another podcast I saw it literally said like it was a white woman and this is not no shade to white people, but she said, growing up like we had washed day.
Speaker 1: It was once a week that they would wash. It was wash day. My mama ain't mama, and my daddy did not.
Speaker 2: Bed. You can't lad, ain't too outside.
Speaker 1: We couldn't do ship without taking a bed, nothing, nothing, nothing like. That's crazy to me that people grew up like that. And then you know another thing too that I had seen online. It was this lady, Well, it is this lady that's like really popular on TikTok and like beautiful family. It's her her husband, her three kids. They live out the country and they always she be doing like their daily routine every time they take a shower. She just put the soap in their hands.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. The white yes, white people that they don't wash they don't. They put that soap right in their heads. Yeah, and then put it on the face, get everything.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, how can you not use a washcloth? Like I feel like, you know, let's be real, it's been times where like you donet been at a hotel and you didn't get a towel fast enough and you had to go somewhere, so you might've like gotten a shower, did a little one too, because you just had to hurry up and take I don't use the hotel, No I will. But what I'm saying is like, say you've been somewhere for like three four days and.
Speaker 2: Now you out of wash oh got you?
Speaker 1: And you waiting on them to bring you some more all the time, crunch, you gotta go somewhere. You know you need to get the shower. So you're like, Okay, I'm gonna just do a little one too with my hands. But I still don't feel as clean as I do when I use a wash clad.
Speaker 2: And then I'm not sharing that soap with somebody else though, Like yeah, even with my kids, come over, like we ain't sharing soap. Y'all got your own soap?
Speaker 1: You mean like the bar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bar. Yeah, everybody get their own soap. If I think a motherfuck, I agree what the girl.
Speaker 1: Sure people be sharing tooth brushies.
Speaker 3: But but you know what I've noticed with traveling to when I travel out a lot of countries where I go to an airbnb in a hotel, they don't have the small hand towels, like a lot of difference because they don't because they be.
Speaker 1: Thinking like, oh, you just need this to dry off.
Speaker 2: I chopped that bitch down, I let that dope close and watch and then grind and drow.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I've noticed, Like a lot of places they don't have like the hands.
Speaker 2: House, they have little makeup rais and stuff like for the women you that ship, they ain't nobody for you, no makeup. I gotta wash.
Speaker 1: I just feel like I have to take a shower every time before I go somewhere all day every day. And I'm not gonna lie. I've gotten to the point to where now I don't get like wasted drunk anymore, you know.
Speaker 3: So every time like I go out, I especially wash my makeup off.
Speaker 1: I just always take a shower. It just feels better.
Speaker 2: That sleep hit different. I don't know. I don't know how motherfuckerl sleep that good and a baby.
Speaker 1: I don't think people all day. People don't got sensitive all day.
Speaker 3: Y'all know that people don't have sensitive noses no more, though, they just don't the mother people, you know, Okay, so let me give you all little history lesson bring real quick so they know, you know, they say like if whatever you believe, like we all started as one race, one cid. Yeah, then the people, you know, we moved to the hotter region Africa, so over time we developed wider noses, you know, to take in more air because it was so hot.
Speaker 1: They moved to the Caucasus mountains where it was cold. So therefore their noses got a little smaller to not take.
Speaker 3: In so much cold air so they could survive in the colder region.
Speaker 1: That's probably they can't smell nothing. Damn, they can't smell nothing. They can't smell nothing about the ones with the beak noses though, I mean they can't smell it. I don't know, that's just my That's the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 2: Imagine the first person who used the odor and came back around every boy the freshest of months changed the game, like not boy because you know it was a nigga that you know it had to be a nigga.
Speaker 1: But you know what would I always think about I always think about stuff like the person who made the odorant and toothpaste. They was fed.
Speaker 2: They was mad.
Speaker 1: As fuck, Like they was like, bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, they had the move. Okay, man, Jerome got one more time to come around me. You know where I got this ship him paroxide, bacon soda.
Speaker 1: They was tired, they was He was like, niggas be too funky man? What it'd be too loud? So I want to know what y'all thoughts on.
Speaker 3: Bad No, I want to know why it's always like, like I said, a black American thing, like we take Hagen so serious.
Speaker 2: What if it's a person you're dealing with though.
Speaker 1: I ain't never dealt with a funky man. I can honestly say, like smell well like body breath before, but like I don't smell every like you know how it be.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, but we had came and recorded broken play the live thing that we mean, the lives be a time we had. But like I know, we've been drinking. We drunk it hell, So if I smelled somebody's breath, then you know how it is when you're drinking and you eating, you might have a little liquor breath, liquor breaths. I'll let somebody slide with a little liquor breath because we breaking Hennessy tequila.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, I'll let or like.
Speaker 3: I usually date guys who work out a lot, so sometimes they come home they be a little a little one too, So stuff like that don't matter. But if we like on our way to going out to eat or something, just left.
Speaker 1: The hall just left absolutely like because while the tooth fresh was right right there, I call us was right there, the acts was right there.
Speaker 2: Girl. I was like, you know they know something like that, but I don't smell the girl like that's gonna be her.
Speaker 1: And as a woman, as a woman, you.
Speaker 2: Know you're checking it in your car like you thought you loved something like, man, I'm gonna left that public bag. Wanna let that bag of salmon seven.
Speaker 1: But that's how it be something it do me like that. But I have my theory though, But I definitely feel like we take hygiene more serious here because we gotta pay for every goddamn thing. What you mean, healthcare and everything is free over there like in other country, right, So I just feel like over here we just be taking a lot of shit way more serious because we gotta pay for it. Oh yeah, we gotta watch that bacteria off. We can't afford to. We can't afford. We can't afford. Everything costs money. Okay, I'll see what you're saying. You hear what I'm saying. Like I'm gonna brush my teeth. I'm gonna take care of my teeth because if I got to get a root canal, or if I gotta get a tooth removed, I gotta pay money for this ship. They be like, fuck it, I'll get another one. I'll get another one, and I ain't got ain't.
Speaker 2: Probably the age different too, though, because we steady like washing ourself. You got one wash day a week, Yeah yeah, your body deiate.
Speaker 1: That dry skin piling up.
Speaker 2: It's like rints and fruit off.
Speaker 1: That's why we I'm telling you all that's why we just be a little bit more clean over here. Because it's like, I want.
Speaker 2: A white person funeral. I have I haven't.
Speaker 3: I talked about this before my dance teacher, RP. Laura Bathen. It was a Catholic funeral and it took about six days. What do you mean go to a Catholic funeral?
Speaker 1: First of all, I grew up Catholic.
Speaker 3: Lie you say that every time? And we went back and forth about this. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Maybe is white because my grandaddy funeral was one day.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, obviously I'm being dramatic. It wasn't six days, but I promise I went to there. I went to that church at nine o'clock. I probably didn't leave to about four. They said, they kept saying the thing, what what is it when they hold the rosary? But what they what is it called? When they say that it's called it's called the rosary? Well they must have said that thing for about two hours. Then you gotta get on your knees. You're stand up, Get on your knees. Then the priest get on that head.
Speaker 1: I said, behind, you know, yes, but it took a long It was a beautiful funeral beautiful, But baby, then after what they don't go eat.
Speaker 2: No, they don't go eat. You gonna have I'm saying.
Speaker 1: At black Catholic churches, it is different because when my granddaddy passed away, we definitely had a repair.
Speaker 2: But it's still we still have black morals and like you know what I mean, you know traditions. We still got black traditions.
Speaker 1: And we used to see Kirk Franklin at my Catholic church. That's what I'm saying. Like I think it's I.
Speaker 2: Don't know much about that church. They're like, man, yeah, they're just doing what they want to do over that.
Speaker 1: But it was all of the ones I went to in Houston when I was young.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you were in Houston. Yeah, that is crazy Houston Catholic church day. Like I done came down.
Speaker 1: I came down. I mean church, give me your money, I want your ned work. That ain't no church, I'm telling you, like pulling up with rems, no swangers. No, it was not like our priest was not pulling up with rims. He actually lived on campus. He had a house, okay, right behind the church.
Speaker 3: That's cool though, that's cool, that's not far fetched. Wait, to live like close to the church by the church. Yeah that ain't too but yeah, definitely, like I said, the Catholic funeral that the White funeral went to it wasn't no repass like me and my friends, you know we went to eat afterwards. Yeah, it wasn't like a thing where everybody went where going. Yeah, so it was definitely different. Okay, we're finna move on. What's topic number two?
Speaker 1: Drawer? What's up y'all? At your girl like pee and it's your girl draining the call?
Speaker 6: And we have a very exciting announcement today.
Speaker 1: We have a brand new show dropping. Yes, we have a brand new show dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bill and Dache, where the hell could you go? If you can't go to Belanche, what the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. He's gonna be spelling little little tea.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no you didn't.
Speaker 1: God, everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it. Right here on Patreon. Yes, y'all ask us for so much.
Speaker 3: Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at poor Chronicles.
Speaker 1: So make sure y'all tune in September second, it's going down. Thanks, let y'all, the Sugarl, xp Andy, Chagarl, Dre and the Call are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle pour into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilize into this one ebook. Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, uh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that. What I've read the ebooks before, this is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today. Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book, and it's gonna help you build your brand, and it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen years company.
Speaker 3: So make sure y'all had to poor minds dot com to purchase your the ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor Minds dot com pour into your pod.
Speaker 1: I thought this is a good topic to talk about because I was talking about this in one of my friends the other day shout out to sea to me, but like we were just having a conversation and she was asking me do I care if my men and my friends get along? And so I thought this would be a good topic to talk to you about as a man, like do you care if like your girl or the girl you dating? Do you care for friends like you?
Speaker 2: No, because we ain't really supposed to really even like cause if some of them comes out and it's like damn, don't be calling me bruh, and you with your other bro. You know what I mean? So it like we could be cordial. I don't want us. We ain't got to be and hate. But as far as liking me, no, cause I know she done told you I did, so all you gotta be on her side.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like that's a dual, Like if you don't get along with the friends, or say like she don't get along with your friends, do you think that that's like a deal, b heal relationship, can't worry.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: But this is also why I say stop venting to your friends about everything, because this is where the problem arises. If my man do something wrong and I'm sad about it, I don't need your you and my ear talking about him because it'd be like hold on now, not too.
Speaker 2: Much and a friend be mad a longer than you.
Speaker 1: Yes, they be so mad.
Speaker 3: So I have learned sometimes you got to keep things to yourself, because if you don't plan on leaving this man, babe, you need to talk to a therapy yeah, or talk.
Speaker 2: To that nigga. He's talk to him. Sometimes us as men don't even know y'all mad bro.
Speaker 1: Facts, Okay, ty you felt it? I don't good. I don't care about being close to a man friends either, because I done been close to a man. It's friends.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, man, this is when I know when the dude doing me wrong. If I talk to his friend or some people like man, I'll be telling him, Man, you so good. He don't he don't. He gotta do right by you. Those be the main ones that be in another girl face on like hey, suir, Hey, sir, Man, that's his wingman. At the end of the day, he's telling you everything that he probably either told him to say or x y Z. Anytime a man's friend call you a ride or die, that means.
Speaker 1: You a dumb beach.
Speaker 2: No, watch out, man, watch.
Speaker 1: You a ride or die because you the only dumb ass holding him down. Everybody else everybody else done left.
Speaker 2: See fella that way, you gotta just ask slow like I No, sir.
Speaker 1: Hell, if a nigga hit me with the S I know you fully aumatically, absolutely, especially if I'm even knowing you for that long. I don't like to talk weeks ago. No, man, what's up?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: He was he love you?
Speaker 2: He loves you so much.
Speaker 1: Just fucking lie one thing about it. Niggas gonna lie for their friends. But I get it because we're gonna lie for hours soon.
Speaker 2: Bro One of my homeboy cut me off, like, you know, we always played a little game and ship, you know, like when girl come around, like, man, so this niggas so crazy about you. He was like, no, bro', like, we ain't on that, and he got mad at you. No, no, he was just saying, we ain't know that she had a boyfriend. Oh but me, I'm just playing together roll like you know, making sure like noah, no, we ain't on that. She was like, oh, she was just looking like, you know, like you. Then I was like, no, she got a nigga, see like how y'all laid up on that motherfucking cup. But you he could tell like he was happy, though, mm hmm. Some niggas be hurt about that.
Speaker 1: She'd be crazy. It'd be crazy, would be going on behind clothes of the words. You just never know what people doing behind your bag. I don't know. I couldn't. I've never been a woman that could just be a cheateadh. Honestly, I'm glad you brought this up. I'm twenty twenty four. You can't cheat. I feel like you should never cheat. You should never cheat, but it was easier to cheat.
Speaker 3: I guess you know back in twenty twenty and this is coming from experience. I mean, clearly, you can't cheat in twenty twenty four. Why good luck finding.
Speaker 1: Two niggas that's getting that.
Speaker 2: Don't get on your goddamn nerves. So like you know, you got an extra headache.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something now, I'm not gonna I had a situation when a homegirl she.
Speaker 1: Was fed up with her nigga.
Speaker 3: She was like, you know, I'm finna go find me something to just make me feel.
Speaker 1: I just need to feel something. I want to feel good. I said, right on, girl, sometimes you gotta do talking like we in nineteen seventies, cause that's what I'm trying to give.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a thought. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Right on, girl, that jive turkey, right on?
Speaker 2: What a man?
Speaker 1: What a man? Anyway, I'm telling them, like, yeah, do what you gotta do. Sometimes you just want to feel something is there. We need boys around and know how to make up. Okay, So I'm telling her to go man, so she met a dude. She was like, you know what, it's giving the vibes. I'm gonna just spend the weekend with them, so you know, I can just feel better about myself. That man was so lame it send her running back to her.
Speaker 3: She didn't even do it. She was like, I regret it. She but that's how it would be. These men be lame, Bruh. I'm telling you, if you have if you are a woman who is just even casually dating, you don't have no boyfriend and you juggling.
Speaker 1: Two three four men and you having fun, you are doing very well.
Speaker 3: It's hard to even find one man to have a good time with that.
Speaker 1: Don't be lame.
Speaker 3: So a lot of times you be trying to have a good time or somebody that made you mad, these niggas will send you running back to your to your man.
Speaker 1: For real, you're just better off.
Speaker 2: Yet, I think it's different from men, like we don't realize a woman laying till after you don't yeah, after you don't hit. Yeah that's laming.
Speaker 1: For But why you don't realize so after because.
Speaker 2: I know all the ship. I ain't know all that ship because you want to Yeah, I ain't even realize the playing why she played my mad I was trying to think, well, I ain't know the bitch watching mystery murder. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like I like a little true.
Speaker 2: No, I like before before you hit you all in tune, I wanted did he kill her? For real? You don't got that, man, But what the game?
Speaker 1: They ain't why the lame first.
Speaker 2: Forty eight man?
Speaker 1: That ship all?
Speaker 3: But that's when it be. The men want it so bad they don't pay attention for us. You have to talk us into it. A man will talk hisself out the draws every time. Every single time they do something, you be like, oh you get the ig, you get the IgG Men ain't getting no eke. If they won't it, they gonna ignore everything.
Speaker 1: I think girls get to eat two though, sometimes, like you might meet somebody every once in a blue moe where you was just like, oh he just that amazing and nothing that he do turns you off. But for the most part, we be getting to eat. No, that's what I'm saying. We get the egg.
Speaker 2: But you're saying you're gonna meet a few niggas at the same time where you got that.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I mean women were gonna get the You can see a fine man. He got money, he got this, and he got that first conversation. You like, never mind, men, they don't see a bad a bad woman, beautiful.
Speaker 1: She can be having the lamest conversation. He don't care. He like, now what now what happened next to Jean Benet Kilter? All think kilt? Yeah? Yeah, how he disappeared? Now did the grandma take the gun or did the grand he.
Speaker 2: All into it trying to beat her to the punch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew he was gonna kill.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Men going to door, they're gonna be all into it. We can't do that. Yeah, we cannot do that. So that's why I be saying it ain't the same. And see one thing about this, we always gonna get off toffee because always don't get off topic talking about So I definitely think that. I definitely think that, Like if your friends don't like somebody, I'm gonna wonder why, Like if everybody don't like him, like if it's one off, Like if it's one friend, and I'm like especially considering like depending on your relationship status and what you got going on. Well, yeah, Like I don't even want to say hater because that's like low hanging fru.
Speaker 2: You could just be she could just be thinking negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could just be being negative, being negative because of her own situation. But like, if all my friends don't like my nigga, I'm just like some ain't right because.
Speaker 2: It's a reason I'm missing some shit.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm missing some shit and I need to start. And I'm not saying I'm gonna cut him off asap, but I'm gonna start being more self aware and like paying attention because these are my friends. They've been my friends for five years, ten years. They know me really well.
Speaker 2: But if there's somebody you feel like you're gonna marry, they can't even be They donuldn't even really want to be in a wedding like that. Huh.
Speaker 1: But that's the problem. Like I'm not trying to be funny when I say this, but like this's probably gonna rufle some feathers. But why would you want to marry somebody that nobody in your life, like nobody, Like it's it's one thing if it's like one person, maybe two people, But I got ten motherfuckers in my life, and all ten of them don't.
Speaker 2: Want to wed I need another drink that came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like to me, it's like it's more so you not paying attentions.
Speaker 2: To they might stand up. Do anybody object? Yeah, this whole role man, we ain't with that.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to go.
Speaker 2: What if one person stand up then a lot of people just I'm just like, thank God, I'm gonna be in the back. I don't even know who getting married.
Speaker 1: I'm just add on just a little mess, thank God, just to make it everybody get round up. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just a little logical when it comes to stuff like that, Like if all the people in my life don't like this nigga, everybody ain't hating like some ain't right, some ain't right that maybe I'm not paying attention to you know what I mean. So I do think sometimes it does matter if the people in your life don't like the person issued then because maybe they see something that that you don't see it and you just kind of being blind. And that's what Eve said. She said love is blowing and your mind. She did say that she did say that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people don't tell you that you don't stop talking to a person too.
Speaker 1: You think so, thank God, But to me, that ain't real though.
Speaker 2: You gotta because they don't want a lot of people don't want to interfere in your relationship. Sometimes they don't know what goes on behind closed door. They just see one side of it too, though.
Speaker 1: But but I do feel like volunteering information. I'm never gonna voluntarily just tell my friend I don't like your nigga. You feel what I'm saying. I'm not just gonna out the blue. You're telling me some shit girl. I can't staying that nigga. But if you ask me, I'm gonna tell you. If you ask, in my opinion, i'm gonna tell you because you deserve to know. But then after I tell you one time, I'm not I'm not gonna keep I'm not gonna keep trying to beat it in your head like that's gonna drive away. Yeah for real, yep, because she gonna do what she wanna do. Well, who people funk about that?
Speaker 2: Oh so you don't answer your own question.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying because I'm gonna choose my friend. I don't care if your nigga doesn't like me because I'm telling you that he ain't sit.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you do y'all try to be cool with y'all nigga friends.
Speaker 1: I want to be honest. I want everybody to get along. Yeah, maybe I'm a little delusional, but in my perfect world, I want my friends to get along with my men. I want them to get along with his friends. If we all don't, I want him to get along with my mama and my family everybody. But if he don't, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Cooler, cordial, cordial, Yeah, I got go.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna live.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever been in a situation where like a guy I'm dating his friends and his family don't like love me, and if they didn't, they did a good job of heart again, and I think, but I think I'm chill though I'm very like, yeah, I don't be doing too much, like I'm not the girl.
Speaker 1: I don't pop up, I ain't doing all this extra stuff like I'm never I'm not the girl that be like running it up. But oh she's using you. It's nothing. It's never been like that with me.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I've never been in that situation. But I will say I've definitely been in a situation where my friends don't like my men. And then after the fact, I was like, oh, du I should.
Speaker 1: Listen, I should have paid attention. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you know you think I think girls care more than god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm finish say as me and wean a brud that's your old lady, Like, yeah, if you tell me something about your old lady, I'm not finna be sitting on a dog in her to you because I know you finna be with her. So I just be like, damn, they're crazy. Like you know what I'm saying. I just like, but it ain't. It ain't for me to God damn. But women are going as far as like you need to get your shit and go yeah, yeah, like that bitch and give you a break I mean woman to give you a breakdown. But the women I'm talking about that if you do that period. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And but one thing I will say, I think a good friend too is a friend. Like, I don't care how many times my friends complain and cry to me about a man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be here every time.
Speaker 3: I've seen someone and be like, oh, I don't want to hear this no more if you're not gonna leave and do something. But I'd be like, that's what part of being a friend is too, though, like being supportive and being that listening ear.
Speaker 1: But that again, that goes into a women just care more.
Speaker 3: I always say this, as long as he not beating you and doing anything abusive and making you change who you are, look, we're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 1: And I just think you have to pay attention to your intuition. All of us have intuition, like especially as women, Like sometimes I just think, you know a lot of the time, you know, if somebody hating versus if somebody is genuinely concerned. I've definitely had situations where my friends have tried to tell me stuff about somebody, or friends that I've had in the past have tried to tell me stuff about somebody, and it's like you really versus I've had friends tell me things that I knew you we're genuinely concerned, you know, you genuinely just felt like this was not you are the best man for me, and it was examples like girl, look look look at the proof. The proof is right here, Like all of these things have happened. This is why this is not a good person for you versus them just being like grown I don't know about him, because they probably.
Speaker 3: Sometimes like that to a lot of times they be seeing with what you got going on, they be wanting that for themselves.
Speaker 2: But see, a lot of people don't know because you don't know what goes behind them closed doors. Like he might make her mad and public and they happy as fun at all. They just don't know how to be happy in public.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But sometimes people get at the house when they better behind closing. We can we can't go outside.
Speaker 1: We hate each that's terrible. Okay. So now is your girl XP and it's the call play in English by Louis Belt Just some right here, buddy, bad box.
Speaker 2: Listen. If you're trying to foot us for your.
Speaker 1: Event, hosting, comedy show, whatever you got going.
Speaker 2: On, let's keep it real professional now spinning my DM Well.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna say that. That's what they want me to say.
Speaker 2: You can still slide in my deals, but it's gotten to be freaky now I'm just laying Look, let's keep it real professional. Just what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Hit the email bookies, at eighty five PM show dot com.
Speaker 2: That's how you make sure everything is handled right with no games me.
Speaker 1: I really don't answer no, DM that don't start with how much do you like?
Speaker 8: I don't answer it.
Speaker 2: Contact the email man, Hey, ain't no more. Hear me on the side. I'm professional this year. You gotta talk to my people.
Speaker 1: So one more time for bookings, hit up books at.
Speaker 2: Eighty five shot show dot com. And that way you can get your event handle the right way. Cause, like I said, I'm not gonna hit you.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna spont so.
Speaker 1: Look, no funny business, no funny businesses.
Speaker 2: It's just strictly family business around here. Man, we bring the funny. You just had your business straight. Let's go.
Speaker 8: Come on, Yes, yes, I said it. How long it's been since you had an old piece of stick?
Speaker 2: He could? You probably smell like rubber.
Speaker 8: I don't know why y'all laying man.
Speaker 1: Everybody know that stood puts a grip like a new basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it looks at the baby.
Speaker 1: Both of your mama's pregnant.
Speaker 8: You're doing it, brother, What is your name?
Speaker 2: You're Ron?
Speaker 8: See my brother? It looks like that punk team and as a whole don't you.
Speaker 2: Everybody who ever tried to get a check by disability and try to be disabled when they're going there, y'all, I got denied.
Speaker 1: It's a mullshit to get into the bed.
Speaker 3: Bow bowl bow bow bow. Okay, So I wanted to talk about this today. You know, we just had the election. Unfortunately, if you are a Democrat, it is not a good season for us.
Speaker 1: You know, now, did you vote?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course, Okay, we know dre voted. Everybody in here vote, all right now, that's the only way. That's the only way I'm gonna look at my ship up neither.
Speaker 1: You know, they have that website.
Speaker 2: I know if I know, and they.
Speaker 1: Will do it. They will do it.
Speaker 2: Your last name, I voted, and leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, sweetheart, don't worry about it. Don't worry about who I'm.
Speaker 3: So basically, this election, obviously this year has been very like crazy all over the place. So a lot of women are talking about the four B movement. If y'all don't know what the four B movement, it's something that happened in Korea whenever they were going to going through it with their government, and basically, like the women, feminist women took a stand and they were like, no sex, no dating, no marriage, and no children with men until we have like equal rights, until women get back our rights.
Speaker 1: So now women in the States are like, we need to do the four B movement. That's even in casual dating, give it up. We're not having sex, we're not dating, we're not spending no time with men until we get our full rights back to have control of our bodies.
Speaker 3: We need to shut all this down. So I want to talk about today. While the four B movement will never work in America.
Speaker 1: So why do you think it won't work? I don't think it'll work because let me tell you what's gonna happen. It's gonna be that one motherfucker that's like the value with Couchie going up because y'all can't get it. She's finna be selling that nookie, but ten k pops working, working nine to five. She feels like y'all ain't giving it up while I am, I don't give a fuck. And then another girl gonna notice that she doing it. She's like, Okay, I'm finna give y'all the cookie for five K. It's gonna trickle down to pussy back to forty dollars. It ain't never gonna work.
Speaker 2: Then the first of the month, gotta come up. Come on, Hey, I know I'm doing this for B movement? Can you sneak in the back?
Speaker 1: Women? We love to sneak dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga, nigga at home watching the New Man. I just fucked it the other day.
Speaker 1: You know what. I figured out what sneak dickon was real though.
Speaker 3: That's why I said women love to sneak dick when I seen a pregnant stud.
Speaker 1: So we women been sneak dicking for a long time. That it is not who are you talking? Oh my brother, you know, I ain't know what the turma?
Speaker 2: What you like? Ch o?
Speaker 1: No, what's the pregnant? Or was it Judy that was pregnant? Okay, well that's not who I was.
Speaker 2: Edited.
Speaker 1: I mean what I'm saying. But they did it the medical way. They wasn't sneak. He wasn't. She wasn't sneak.
Speaker 2: He wasn't tell me baby how she was laying on that goddamn be sure that they were poked up?
Speaker 1: I mean more, no, First of all, she she did publicly like recently do an interview where she was talking about her relationship with l Oh she was in a relationship, well, and I didn't I never knew that. That's well, she just came. And though she came, but they used to the back in the day. I feel like she just like started talking about it.
Speaker 2: They went to the host.
Speaker 1: He talked the same place.
Speaker 2: Man, he was getting out a lot of ship. Hey, now that's the homie the girl like okay.
Speaker 1: But yes, she literally tell me she just did an interview where she was talking about the relationship and she was saying how like she was dating him and like every morning and she would like cook for him Jackie's deck off. Now you didn't have to say it so hooker, she said it like that. I'm she literally said it like that. I'm repeating what she said. I would love for her to come on the show. But she definitely talks about it.
Speaker 3: So that's actually interest because I feel like that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: She she did. She used the fun with niggas probably be grossed out. That's why she was jacking it all. She didn't want to look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at them.
Speaker 1: Table turned and she said she knew he used to be like she broke up with him basically because she knew he was like missing with a whole bunch of other women.
Speaker 2: She should have came in that motherfucker tell me watch, I got this watch to do.
Speaker 9: That bulls y'all wild bro y'all.
Speaker 2: Back to the bees getting not that stroup. They weren't talking about that, the four talking about a pistol because you're talking about the machete ready than chop up, bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait real quick, real quick, while you move on.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: I was having a conversation with somebody the other day. We're having a lot of conversations with people that I don't be wanting to say who it is.
Speaker 2: Dre, you talk too, fucking bitch. I told you that in comfidence.
Speaker 1: But that's why I never say who it is, and I just say people.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it'd be the same, the same motherfucker going through it.
Speaker 1: Sh So apparently, did y'all know studs be like wearing a strap in their pants?
Speaker 2: I did not know that. I did not know that. But that's that's smart, coc What if something pop off? What she at? You can't do ship.
Speaker 1: Yoh they like spontaneous?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: Why you have it in the trunk?
Speaker 2: Man, I took a long story. Shoot, we gotta go back to my house and come back, and I'd be ready, but you won't be with no more. So somebody learned from that, and since then they just keep that. They in church with it.
Speaker 1: But look, tell me, let's act it like it's gonna rise, like it's real. Somebody as like it's gonna be hard y'all both childish.
Speaker 2: All right, they got some new adventures. You don't know how that shit works.
Speaker 1: No, they definitely be having But I just think that's crazy. I just thinking about myself as a woman if I was missing with a stood and then like we like about to get to like we kiss, seeing we making out, and then you.
Speaker 2: Just like.
Speaker 1: Pull it out your hands. Why have you been having that on you all? Like a real experience? Now it's probably musty, No, why.
Speaker 2: No, if you we gotta have our ship all day sweating and give them that same way, don't have your ship sitting up clean, really get the real experience, really out here, catching sweat, sweat running down.
Speaker 1: You need to gonna wash this, take it off, get that ship in the real way. Oh my god, But I thought that was interesting. I think it's a good idea. When I found out that there they said that, I mean.
Speaker 2: Been playing football? Here are you smelling what I'm smelling?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: What you sa that like gonna whoop your ass? That let me your ass?
Speaker 1: Now that's gonna be the reason she never come on these shops.
Speaker 2: She already told me she like, I want to do point morell now be lying for no reason. You didn't even have to say lady, you even have to say that, Bro, I know somebody.
Speaker 1: Okay, and she saw them next?
Speaker 2: Why is she want to do broken place? You like? No, I want to do boy money. I waited till I came here to.
Speaker 1: Tell y'all, Okay, appreciate that. So, like I said, the four B movement won't work because the women be sneak dicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, I will say this though, like far as women rights and all that, like, I feel like they should stand for what they want. Though you know what I'm saying with that being, but don't it ain't all men. So ask me and what they believe in and keep getting them niggas to push it.
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 2: Why we gotta get punished for what they said.
Speaker 1: Because men would be lying.
Speaker 3: It'll be a man in your face that voted for Trump, and he'll be like, oh, I voted for Commas.
Speaker 2: Hey, let us come to the parades and rallies with y'all. If you see a nigga at that rally. At the foe B rally, here was a puzzond so he could keep watching him voting in it and saying the right ship to keep him motivating.
Speaker 1: Because you just at the rally because you're trying to get some possy. Yeah, you ain't there because you really believe in the call. At the end of the day. When you go in that booth, we don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Nigga. He listening to what this is saying up.
Speaker 1: There, like it's gonna be mad. She's getting ready to get your You heard what she's saying, right, Yeah, I feel that you rubbing on your booty. You're trying to pay your arms in there.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, nigga just kissed me off some motherfucking but I just wish I could kill him all of them. Ready, get a drink, Nigga be nigga, be like Trey and boys in the hood. Nigga just swinging in the back of the parade.
Speaker 4: Mad as hell.
Speaker 2: They deserve, they have a charge. Nigga, don't get fun about got up the street that but what.
Speaker 1: And that would be somebody who don't believe him. I mean, but but what I'm saying is okay. So for a movement is a lot of people. So what do you think was the different the major difference though, because if women can stand in solidarity like that in another country, why do you think we can't do the same thing. Country has proven over and over again that we are not in solidarity about anything.
Speaker 2: What country was this again?
Speaker 1: Korea?
Speaker 2: Yeah? North South? Because North Korea?
Speaker 1: Is that what.
Speaker 2: He said? No, it's a dictator. It had to be so, yeah, know his geography.
Speaker 1: But no, I just don't think that we don't have the solidarity with anything. I mean, at one point maybe whatever.
Speaker 3: But this country is getting more and more divided apart than it was like some years. Like we've always been a country divided. Yeah, now it's becoming more prominent again and people are not afraid to be.
Speaker 1: Like, the only time we ain't divided is when we're going against other countries. Yeah, that's the only time. I always say. The only time we aren't divided is the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's it ain't had that much patriot.
Speaker 1: You have you have to say other than that, we don't give a funk about it.
Speaker 2: But I think this is what black people needed to see. Bruh. This election. It's a lot of white people in this fucking country and people people forgetting that ship when you stay in cities like and stay in cities like Houston and New Orleans, you get you start forgetting that is so many white people, Bro, I'm looking at the states who voted. The state is red. You got blue in Atlanta, making in Savannah, that's it. You can look at Texas, it's only blue in Houston, I think. So it's like, bro, it's like we'd be forgetting it, like.
Speaker 1: And Texas has always been a risk.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's like even Georgia were the same. With Georgia, we only one the last time when Joe Biden went against Trump. But with that being said, it is like, bro, we got to all the swing states. So it's like it's not so many so much of black men thinking that it's the white men. So it's like white women gotta start standing up for themselves against white men.
Speaker 1: But you can watch that word no, but they not thought they're not because we always talk about these too. Marriage is just promoted more heavily in that community than it is than ours. So it's like I'm going against my men rent due well, I mean, me and this man been together since we was nineteen years old, twenty three years old, and now we fifty. I'm not going against him even if I do, even if I have a ball off and my opinions have changed, like, I'm gonna stay with my men, and I just think that a lot of the time. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It was those Swing States too, Yeah, that's why I saw in the Swing States the sing so we don't know. It was like, this problem is like bigger than even a four B movement, feel me?
Speaker 3: Would you participate in the four B movement? Yeah, if it came down to it, Yeah, I did not gave niggas was he already?
Speaker 1: But less? If we talking about my rights, I'll go to war abody because I didn't, like you said, I need it for less because I didn't feel like with. But I also feel like it's easy to go without six.
Speaker 2: How long would y'all go?
Speaker 1: Though? I went the longest I went without having six, it's like six seven, months.
Speaker 2: But what if this movement lasts at least a year? Yeah, well, I'm gonna be that girl with the ten k.
Speaker 1: Well, then I don't know, I might have to uh a little trip. Yeah yeah, you can't give it to American men. Them outside niggas ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like the way you think, so a nigga can fly you out?
Speaker 1: Yeah allright, but I will ask.
Speaker 2: This though, what did that plane get up? And?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, I ben't wait too long for this ship. Hell a nigga wait all year? Man, just let me smell that motherfucker. Please.
Speaker 1: But what if you're in a relationship, though, what would you do?
Speaker 2: You can't do it? Then you could? You could, but he should be in supportive of your body and all like eat it.
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't give your man no pussy.
Speaker 3: If I'm in a fur B movement, yes no, But what if he's in agreeance with you?
Speaker 1: What if he's staying with you? I gotta stay with my women for the right for the B move I'm gonna give my next you.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a lot of nigga locked up with.
Speaker 1: Wawnna. He's gonna need some way they're gonna be with him.
Speaker 2: Now, they're gonna put them niggas somewhere. Okay, So now killing niggas ain't getting no puzzy.
Speaker 1: It ain't mine get crazy. Now niggas be.
Speaker 2: Just doing ship?
Speaker 1: Don't we just killing bit?
Speaker 2: Why the fuckould that nigga rob up the quick trip like niggas just gonna be doing ship. But no, he didn't take no money. He just took all the condents out of there. Why the funk all showing him we can't fuck nigga just took all the con and throw him in the Why why you just playing the con? They not fucking us the streets. They throwing him in the street. Them niggas stepping on baby oil and target them niggas doing all kinds of ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, why Jillie, Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Right squeezing the motherfucker on the registered Take that, bitch.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you fucking asshole for me.
Speaker 1: Bitch is getting jelly. That's and this is, this is the exact reason why we should never do this ship, y'are, because we take everything for a fucking joke.
Speaker 2: But that's what black people, that's what we're supposed to do. Then they talking about Folk B's and all that ship. We we just got civil rights in the seventies. We just got huge. Your boy bit just gave it to it.
Speaker 1: When Lex was telling me about that ship earlier today, I thought she was talking about the restaurant all.
Speaker 2: Here for me, Burger's Brows Urban and what brisky y'all are awful, But no, man, Hey, let's start with these white people. Y'all start using y'all boys, because y'all have had it longer than I.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Black people just got to write to vote in nineteen ship, I have these nigga don't know how to vote already. Y'all have had more because once you're a failing, you can't up. I think they changed some laws with that.
Speaker 1: Oh they changed something president, Yeah, crazy time living in What's up? Y'all at your girl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the call. Y'all know.
Speaker 3: We have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds?
Speaker 1: Your opportunity is here, period. If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We gonna figure it out. Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money.
Speaker 2: We love to some more.
Speaker 1: A small business now and a black business said that, but I mean, don't discriminade. Any business is welcome.
Speaker 3: All right, So now it's time to get into the bobo.
Speaker 1: Bo bow.
Speaker 2: I said, I did not say that, motherfucker. Why you always here on.
Speaker 1: Boubout this way? Y'all always get into it every time we and do we argue? Y'all do every time?
Speaker 3: I love you now, now, okay, so I know I already made a song off this album, my Bob, but I have to give Meg her flowers and her things. Meg got a song called best Friend on Act two and I was like, gym and it's the whole time in Brazil. I like when Megan get her to her lesbian bag and speak her truth.
Speaker 1: You know, Megan likes to eat a little koochie. Why do you like this?
Speaker 3: Because I like when girls give they raps like they're supposed to. Because remember we had Lakia on the show and she said she used to feel pressured to like say he and songs. So let the girls rap what they want about, what they want to rap about, because Future gets to get on the song, go yes, and everybody like hard.
Speaker 4: It is hard.
Speaker 3: Girls do all this and all that just for people to like a song and Future it's.
Speaker 2: I think it's just.
Speaker 1: But you're exactly as far as my future can just get on the song like he, not Future.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is, though if even okay, even if Nicki Minaj would have released a song like that, people been like, what the hell is this? The standards for women it's different from men in the rap game?
Speaker 1: It is okay, Well, I'm not gonna say nothing because I love you Nikki. No what no, I'm no, I wasn't saying that.
Speaker 3: The back I'm saying the standards for Nikki is like Nikki has to do all of this, but it's like somebody like Future, he can go VISs, Well, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like the point that I you done gained so much to the game. You just want to hear that niggas say anything on the motherfucking song.
Speaker 1: The point that I was gonna make it, which is why I said love you, Nikki. I feel like everybody has made mediocre songs before. Okay, that's fair every artist. So a person could feel like this song from Future is mediocre, but then like, look at the body of work though. Yeah, just like people might have a song from Nikki that they feel like was not ta gread of a song, but look at the body of work though.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: You know that's fair. So with me, you talking about you love that she was talking about, Well, no, I said that because I like when the girls can like rap about what they want to rap about, Like it doesn't have to be a song about just them liking men all the time, because a lot of the girls they go both ways.
Speaker 3: So let the girl do what they want to do. Because she started off rapping the boosy song pissing in the back seat, That's how she started with. That was a head, So yeah, let the girls rap what they want to rap about. So yeah, best friend by Men. That's my bop of the week. But let me just say I do like that future song.
Speaker 1: I was just yeah, yeah, what are you saying? I think that's the thing none of us always okay, all right, all right, now what you've been listening to?
Speaker 2: Bro La, I've been on that big extra plug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to taxis he from.
Speaker 2: Daly's Complete by the work where you'd be like, damn.
Speaker 1: He can really rap.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that nigga be talking that ship he had that song.
Speaker 1: I heard a song. It came up from my play least like the other day, and it was like a remix to Contagion.
Speaker 2: It's two ways. Yeah, man, Yeah, I think his whole album you could go and go with any of them.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I think I've talked about him before on the show too, because you know who can really rap songs?
Speaker 1: Walker? Yeah, he be like he be really saying. Remember that song that used to be our favorite song? I know I was it the old one something something on my bricks to Yo drip. Yeah, actually, Ago, I'm too legitate to quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He said something in that song with Mono Leo he got. He said, I ain't been to Paris, But I slang that oo wei we I said, period, Okay, he'd be eating it down.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: Let's get excited over anything. The nigga said. He came down.
Speaker 1: Because I slay n o we weed.
Speaker 2: And was talking about.
Speaker 1: Future like but you gotta hit a verse. Don't do so doing him like that. It's the same thing. No, it's not him. Let me tell you what sauce walker there where.
Speaker 3: I know he did a freestyle over that Michael Jackson beat it. You can't just do a song over Michael.
Speaker 2: Jackson's walker telling he ate that beat it.
Speaker 1: He ate it up real bad. He beat it.
Speaker 2: Indeed, yeah crazy, Indeed, what's when.
Speaker 1: He has some of the best meat. Shut your bitch ass up before I get to talking ship about.
Speaker 2: My favorite means, hey, that ship gonna live forever forever because mood he was mad, because what if I started talking about you because he was in his drop top.
Speaker 1: That's a vicious That was vicious. And why that man about to Why are you acting like you don't think he was about to cush you out?
Speaker 3: Because I mean, because you know, I'm his number one fan and I done shouted him out a lot on the show.
Speaker 1: And I asked him to be on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are he coming in?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, he definitely gonna come. He we just gotta catch on he in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Hey when bt uh when he out there that time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was, but he was supposed to come back.
Speaker 3: But by the time he came back, we was interviewing Tyree, and we know tar Re's.
Speaker 1: Getting along winded, boy, Tyre, I love me some Tres period.
Speaker 2: How long Tres blow that with y'all? About three three days?
Speaker 1: I love me some shout out to Tarres the show, shout out to baby boy.
Speaker 2: What's the week? Man?
Speaker 1: So about the week is you Don't Love Me? By Gucci Maine in sixth grade? Okay, that's a good one. Yes. First of all, the original the og you Don't Love Me by Gucci Maine is a classic. And I was a big Gucci fan back in my day. I mean, I still love Gucci, but I feel like he don't come out with music. It's regularly thirty track.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't even appreciate it then, like the Masters, if you if you were fucking with Gucci, you were fucking with him. But like for the people that one day, they missed that era.
Speaker 1: Dog with the old. People say, you don't know what you got to.
Speaker 2: To go to the club and get him. Just do a Gucci mix.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, Ricks, just hit the lead. Photo shoot, it's a photo shoot.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Then he had that song with Nikki. Shout out to Nikki. You had a lot of songs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he had a lot of songs with because that's when there was slumber Party.
Speaker 1: That was a song Welcome to My Slumber Party. But anyways, Yeah, so Gucci has a song with Sexy Red and it's basically like a new remixed version, remastered version of You Don't Love Me? And I love it. I think it's great. I think sexy Red was a great was a great addition.
Speaker 2: Sure. Shout out to sexy.
Speaker 1: Red cause she be cutting up on the track. I love sexy Red me too.
Speaker 3: I like when the girls get to be themselves and she ain't changed the big she knew her all right. I'm gonna get into our favorite segment, the poor your heart our segment never you having a good time for sure, I know that's right.
Speaker 2: We know you've been so long, bro. So they're like, damn you.
Speaker 1: Shot with us. Then yea, they say we need to add you as a co host.
Speaker 2: They do be saying, why y'all don't say that on your line, don't tell me what motherfucker's saying, and you don't say. No.
Speaker 1: What we're not gonna do here is act like I don't appreciate you because I said he don't live that day. I said as soon as.
Speaker 2: I had got off by then you I was vicious period.
Speaker 1: Tell him now your nepisode need to be called v she so v she Oh, I don't want one. Now you got to Okay, give me a half if now a shot?
Speaker 2: You gotta second because I've been on my health journey.
Speaker 1: No, you don't lost a lot of way? Okay, like you really look? Is this too personal?
Speaker 2: But like looking like that, I have been on my health journey. I done slowed down. I ain't say I stomped.
Speaker 1: Is this too personal? Can I ask you how much weight you lost? I don't even know you, but you have lost a lot of way.
Speaker 2: And that ship fluctuate when I get back to drinking, that ship come right back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definite to get you off your journey. So it's the only shot you're gonna take.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when I leave him A drink a little bit more but I'm saying I ain't gonna just I still drink.
Speaker 1: You know what. I love people who be honey. So I talked about this a few weeks ago. I said, I'm supposed to not be drinking. I didn't dream for one week and all big you know what drinking dude though, once you died, now you got you transparent? Yeah, yeah, for sure. Shot it's a journey because sometimes yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: All that shot shots up.
Speaker 1: Broken, play all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: And so I told the bitch what the liquor do not niggas will be theirself.
Speaker 1: Into for real though off camera Novant telling me everything. Man, we'll be sharing all deep.
Speaker 2: You niggas don't know. Let you funny. Niggas don't be realized how funny.
Speaker 1: Drill is though I tell them that yeah.
Speaker 2: Is a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: They I think a lot of times though, people don't understand her humor because it's dry.
Speaker 1: It's like that office humor. And she's very.
Speaker 2: Smart shot and have some looks after she knows she doesn't joke.
Speaker 1: I did that one on the other side, dre sitting that wait well standing ovations you like that was good because I did my other one too. No, I looked at buddy. So one day I was talking to my man and he was like, one thing about shoes. He was like, why do you do that? And I was like, do what He was like, every time you walk away, you look bad. He was like, it's like you know people looking. He was like, like, you be just waiting for your standing ovation because you just know somebody looking, because you just know you fine. So I think it'd be the same thing. When I tell a good joke, I feel like I know I saw a good one waiting for a reaction. All right, it always but it be coming on. But okay, so let's get into poor your hard y'all know. If y'all have any questions, send them to ask for Minds at gmail dot com. Ask kp oh you are in my nds at gmail dot com. Send us your questions or your testimony. It's a long one. We're gonna let never read it today. Are you want to? You can read the first pay riff. I read the sick one.
Speaker 2: I think I can handle it. Hey, lex P and Dre and Nicole com I love all right, gotcha? I love you ladies so much, And just recently started tuning into poor minds and now it's a part of my daily routine. Explanation Mark, I still have a lot of catching up to do. Lo o l But anyway, my name's Ali and here's my situation that I need advice on. So. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now, and he's everything I've always wanted personality wise. We share the same exact same interest music, food, but leaves, and more. We genuinely believe we are the boy and girl versions of each other.
Speaker 1: On my lid.
Speaker 2: Hey, baby, we'll get your hands away from that, all right. There are times when if I want to know if he likes something, I just have to ask myself if I like it. And that's how similar we are. Okay, here's the catch. He's a father to a two year old boy and we're both twenty three. I love his son so much, and I knew what I was signing up for when I chose to date someone with a child. But months ago I had a physical altercation with his baby mother. She must lost, yeah, she lost, yeah, And he's also cheated on me with her. Oh shit, you lost two times, you lost two times. Lately, she's been having car troubles and constantly ask him to give her rise to and from work. God damn, I leave. This situation keeps coming up because her car is always breaking out. God damn. I've had multiple conversations with him expressing that I'm I'm comfortable with this because, in my opinion, if something doesn't involve his son, then it doesn't involve him. I feel like he needs doesn't need to cater to her personal needs. His response is always that he's not that kind of guy to be mean, But to me, that's holy. Honestly, yes, I'm writing to ask should this be a deal breaking for me? My mom and friends think I should end the relationship, but I honestly hate making decisions that I later regret. This is really a heart for mind situation. Please let me know your thoughts why or why not? Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let Nav go first because Nav is the only person on these couch that has baby like, that has kids. Oh, I want to know.
Speaker 2: That's living, okay, living kids exactly same. So I hope y'all straight up downhild hope your mama making your pride well about kids, kids that's living.
Speaker 1: Is the only person on this couch that is a father that has children that are breathing that he takes care of. How do you feel about that situation with her?
Speaker 2: Honestly? Like like, granted, I don't help my baby mamas, like you know, if they need help or whatnot. Like bro, yoh, ain't finna keep breaking down? Well, when this shit started inconveniencing me, Yeah, hey, they can come stay with me. And I figure, you know what I'm saying, because it's you're like bro, me picking you up. But she just said, he you don't. You don't mess with the girl. I don't know what they got going on because she saying it like that. But you say, y'all just the light Evidently y'all not. He don't think it's bullshit. You think it's bullshit. Yeah, but you gotta be I don't know. And then what she said, they've been day one. The little boy too.
Speaker 1: She said they started dating when they was twenty one, oh twenty one. He's the father of a two year old boy.
Speaker 3: He got her pregnant around the time they Yeah, So this is what I have to say when you're dealing with a man with a child. I don't like to tell women what your deal breaker should be, whether it's be cheating, lying, whatever, because every woman's deal breaker is different.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you what I believe all women's deal breakers should be. If you are dealing with.
Speaker 3: A man with a child and he go and mess with his baby mama when he told y'all that there is just a co parenting situation that needs to be your differ.
Speaker 2: And then you don't fought shot at too, So it's like you don't know how the kid might be. The kid might not ever respect you. Don't fault a mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I don't say these two A man who respects you, a man who has no dealings with his baby mama, y'all never even gonna fight. Hello, y'all never even gonna have a gonna I think for y'all to have had a physical alcircation, that means that he's still fucking with her. He kept that hair on your grace. You don't get in trouble. Yeah, because while she's so mad to where y'all done got into a physical fight. You get what I'm saying, Like, if he's if he's not fucking with her and he's letting her know this, my girl, this what it is. Yeah, you might not respect it. You might not like it right now, but this is what the situation is. I'm not fucking with you like that. I'm drawing lines. I don't think it would ever be a physical altercation.
Speaker 2: But you know another thing I'm looking at in they age they twenty three. You're gonna go through that type of shit at that age, at that age, so they ain't supposed to be mature enough to be coparing in the right way at twenty three. Yeah, but at twenty three I was a different type of person too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my baby mama couldn't have car. Hell no, you can't use my car. The fuck.
Speaker 1: That's because he doing more than fixing that car. Yeah, when he go over there, you.
Speaker 3: Think so, Like he said, any man is not gonna be keep getting it convenienced if it's his convenience.
Speaker 2: If you know what I mean, I ain't got no damn money, bitch, you know what to pay me in give me your son.
Speaker 1: I don't get on because even though even if even if he can't, he would have been like, Okay, let me send you some money for some uber uber so you can get to work.
Speaker 2: Shoty. You ain't got no mama, no daddy, Like nobody like you know what I'm saying, Yes, I can't be the only one.
Speaker 1: But then that to reason and he answered for a reason.
Speaker 3: So girl like now said, y'all ain't as like as you think y'all are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like bro Jese, that ain't flames.
Speaker 2: See but see this is what you gotta do too. You gotta god damn like you gotta draw the line with him. You feel what I'm saying, so like, well, he need to know what, like, well, I gotta choose. They either got to make my girl happen or you know what I mean. He should choose a child.
Speaker 1: Over everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over everything? Hell yeah, because they me and uh.
Speaker 1: Girl, I'll come stay with me and my girl, not choosing the baby mama.
Speaker 2: But see if she don't, if you ain't, if you don't want the child to come stay with y'all, then you gotta choose a child.
Speaker 1: And I don't like men who be scared baby mom or just be me whatever that should be annoying.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say scared. We just know what comes with that ship. Like hey, I ain't trying to that bitch Maro like that type of ship that ain't scared. That's that's annoying.
Speaker 1: But do you but do you think Okay, so, as somebody who has a baby mother, do you think that it's worth your current relationship though? Like saying, if you're in a current I'm not.
Speaker 2: Fucking my baby mama, So it's different for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, like you know what I'm saying, a nigga who's still fucking baby mama, it might.
Speaker 1: Be like ship ain't at least I got a jit with.
Speaker 2: I'm to deal with this sixteen more years. Yeah, sure, it's sixteen more years. I ain't trying to fucking let me see.
Speaker 1: That's why I say you four girl, let it go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hi ladies, I'm twenty nine. I have been listening to you guys for years. I feel like y'all are my sister's congrats on all your blessings.
Speaker 1: Anyways, here's my call.
Speaker 2: Clap that up real quick. Don't read paying that my sister's been on shade Room all that shit.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: That's hey, y'all doing y'all thing period. So when y'all fans realized that and recognized that, that's a big solution.
Speaker 1: Now, when we gonna do a movie together, we need to all we need to create a movie.
Speaker 2: I've been saying that for the longest.
Speaker 1: Bro, we do need to do me so funny.
Speaker 3: Anyways, here's my question. I have a best friend and we've known each other for about ten years.
Speaker 1: We fell out once when.
Speaker 3: I was twenty four over an argument, but we were kindled our friendship when I was about twenty six or twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Recently, we went to a club and one.
Speaker 3: Of my ex situationships came up to her and started flirting. It was super awkward for me, especially since we both have boyfriends now. When we left, I asked her what was up with that. To give some background, I was the one who introduced her to this same guy and put her onto his best friend at her twenty third birthday party. When I asked her, she admitted she had slept with him a couple of years ago. I was shocked and asked she remembered me introducing them at her birthday party because I had been messing around with him for years. She claimed she didn't remember any of that, but then she mentioned that the guy asked if we were still friends and she told him not right now, so clearly.
Speaker 1: She does remember, right.
Speaker 3: I feel like girl code was broken, so I decided to cut her off. I've never been the type to share guys with my friends, even if it was years ago.
Speaker 1: Even now with us.
Speaker 3: Not being closed, she never have to worry about me messing with anyone she's involved with.
Speaker 1: Am I overreacting? No, I think it's weird to fuck somebody that your FRIENDOM. Yeah, that is all here. But also, if Tom has passed, why does she lie about that? Yeah? Like, why was she still lying about it? That was weird. And to me, if Tom has gone and like Bygonsy bangs at this point, I would have been like, girl, we wasn't friends, then I probably did some whole shit.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm glad that we're here now. Fucked that nigga. We both got men. Let's move on. But the fact that she was still lying, it's just a little weird. It's just a little weird. So I think we should start going with our gut and intuition about things. If you feel something not right, move around your body gonna tell you everything.
Speaker 2: I think if they got them real friends and whatnot, you don't want to just break up with like friendship sisterhood, but like friends gonna fuck up and do little shit, but sometimes you don't want like little incidents to god damn some shit. You can't got there and rekindle and get back. Yeah. Like, and I think sometimes like with this generation and when I say generation, like the social media generation, and we feel like we gotta stand on business by every little thing. Sometimes you bruh, you can't goddamn teach people to be lowyal like you had, you know what I'm saying. So sometimes like even with situations like some of my homeboys and whatnot, like damn this this this, but like you forget the will help they did this and did that for you, you know what I'm saying, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But but but I think that I hear what you're saying, but.
Speaker 2: She not thinking about maybe what all the good things she probably did for us.
Speaker 1: But if loyalty, because you've brought up loyalty, so it's like, Okay, if this person is disloyal, they done did all these other things, but loyalty ain't something I can just look over. Yeah yeah, because it's like, yeah, you might have did all these other things for me, but then if you've already showed me you disloyal as soon as I do something that you ain't fucking with You're not gonna be on my side no more because you're not a loyal person. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then she probably didn't know how to tell her like, yeah she did that, Yeah you know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that in the moment, she should have been like, girl, this is what.
Speaker 1: Happened, because girl wasn't and you should have told her from jump because like if you would have tald HERR that you fuck these nigga, she probably wouldn't even fucked with him to begin with.
Speaker 3: Well, she said she in introduced them or whatever, but it seems like she fucked him after they like when they were when they weren't friends anymore, so she knew that her friend had messed with him, and then.
Speaker 1: They fell out and she started fucking with him, and that's even more fucked up.
Speaker 3: Exactly so when they started becoming friends again, and that happened.
Speaker 1: When he walked up to her in the club, she should have been like, girl, ain't gonna lie when we had fell out and started talking, me and him messed around, but it wasn't. Nothing like that. The nigga lane, me and you friends. Now let's move.
Speaker 3: On she probably would have been more forgiving, but she was on some weird ship, so I think she did the right thing. I think so because to me, it's not about the nigga, it's about the respect.
Speaker 1: Why are you lying to me? We both have boyfriends, So now I know you on some.
Speaker 2: Weird he's still hendler though he still what, he's probably still hendler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because for him to walk up and honestly, that probably hurt her ego a little bit.
Speaker 1: You walked up to her.
Speaker 3: You ain't walk up to me, So I think her ego was hurt a little bit too, because, yeah, you're gonna feel y'all both sucked.
Speaker 2: Him and now you found out best pussy win. You found out your friend got better pussy. Damn.
Speaker 1: That's a real thing, the pussy wing.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, yeah, niggas ain't putting up with that ship with no bullshit. Yeah, who you talking to like that?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: I love a good pussy'll I love a good pussy. You know you can talk to a nigga crazy when you got that? Yeah, go off, lobby.
Speaker 2: I called you today? Why you? Because I was busy? I called you to that? Why my bad? I ain't need no more phone.
Speaker 1: Here sometimes like you'll be going off because my bad miss, like you want to y'all going back and forth, y'all arguing he's trying to stand on business like, man, I ain't fucking with this ship no more. I'm done ten minutes, Like, look, you want to talk about it. You don't have you you want to talk about it. I feel like that's really because of good puizzy. A nigga say he done with you, and then he be like, I'm done with you. Ain't fucking with you, no worry, call you tomorrow and.
Speaker 2: Then no, no, not even tomorrow or tey that day the same day that ship. Crazy how your mind works, like a nigga just send you somebody the blue, like, man, you really tripping? I might, I might cust your ass out. You got good puss. I get on Instagram and send you a meme. I know when you're fucking with each other. But he want to see that happened to me yesterday. I bet he did see and let me know what you got.
Speaker 1: They be like he was like, I ain't doing this ship, no worried, I ain't fucking with this ship, no word, he's seeing me a meme. But laughing about.
Speaker 3: I can't even talk because it'd be a lot, because it'd be stuff that'd be like in the group chat.
Speaker 1: Oh well.
Speaker 2: But anyway, period.
Speaker 1: But yeah, now, my brother, I love me some now I love every quarter.
Speaker 2: We don't make nine quarters, okay, no.
Speaker 1: We have we have like three last we missed the whole year last year? Did we Are you gonna come on toward us this yere?
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got it, we got we can fire the budget.
Speaker 2: Figure that out. My damn. We has so much fun me too.
Speaker 1: So now what you got coming up?
Speaker 2: Let us man, be sure to tune in the Broken Play man. We do Broken Play. It's on the app on YouTube. Me Lou Young, Reggie Ball great man.
Speaker 1: I'm mister Reggie be asking about mystery and mister Lou shout out to Lou and Reggie a great show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, the live when y'all came through the live, one line, we the budget was down, taiwind there, I know the last man. This when I was like, Bro, that's when I knew you just had to have the right people. I was like, man, this ship going to be lame. T ain't here. I'm sitting there pound.
Speaker 1: Like a.
Speaker 2: Shut up niggas. I'm gonna say, pound like a little boy, nigga.
Speaker 1: Not not Navs changes Instagram handle and social media handles to nav.
Speaker 2: Vicious. Now gotta put the visions first, or you could put man now y'all that No, but no lets came in. She started fishing drinks and stuff. I was like, bro, I was like this when you just need to write people around to make the movement. But you know what I mean? Like no, she was like, we good. Even though they went tied drinks, they got their man lex Win. I was doing lex winnig lex Win mixing ship. Nigga, get a cup.
Speaker 1: Straight looking, ain't not but looking three ice cubes?
Speaker 2: Man, if that to drink? How does a motherfucker? I got big head, like man, give me a gettaring.
Speaker 4: I tried.
Speaker 1: But that's why it's be funny when you say you was a great bartender. I was a great bartender, ye Joe said. She used to make terrible dreams.
Speaker 2: No, I was a great seven thousand on a good day she did.
Speaker 1: But what I can say tis being a still But.
Speaker 2: I don't give how beautiful years. You ain't making no seventy thousand and she made.
Speaker 6: That money now ain't we now, ain't never got a thousand dollars tip just for being cute though that ain't that ain't no shade?
Speaker 1: Yes in that day, what you're gonna do for I'm off a real what I get for my back?
Speaker 2: Y'all believe that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because just the money that we used to make in the South.
Speaker 2: She said thirty was a bad day.
Speaker 1: In the Starless Days. Yes, yes, we talked about this the other week and on another episode.
Speaker 2: Oh so there's been that. I just got this new this week when the ship. Yeah, that's it was true.
Speaker 1: I believe it now. This is not something that she's doing every Yeah, I don't think she was making that every No.
Speaker 2: You say thirty thousand was a bad day, then that's the worst day.
Speaker 1: Okay, now what I guess I didn't look at it like that, like three thousand on a bad day, on a bad day, that is kind.
Speaker 2: Of like many been making show money.
Speaker 1: I could more and so understand like making a thousand on a bad day, thirty thousand on a bad day, that is a lot of money. It's a lot of money. But like I said, I think where she like Bernice, Yeah, I think the way she was showl.
Speaker 2: That's you made it.
Speaker 3: It probably seems a little far fish, but like I said, I have seen that.
Speaker 2: Well we can't get no guests. I gotta learn.
Speaker 1: Well I like well, I like Bernice and I think this, Oh no, she's found Yeah yeah, I mean, well, I know you like her. I know you do. But I'm saying, like she you find.
Speaker 2: You just like And I don't deal with a lot of fan line holes. I'm not tripped. All the fine girls lie that one.
Speaker 1: That you know what on that no that so no, this bring a great episode. Now tell us where you and what you're working on.
Speaker 2: I'll woke up ford you for one day.
Speaker 1: Broken player play draw because he keeps saying step.
Speaker 2: How she said seventy it's seventy you I got a gap?
Speaker 1: What that means?
Speaker 2: But now you know what I will say.
Speaker 1: You probably wanted to only people I know who have a gap. But you don't have a list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I had a little I have kniers all through this motherfucker braw men should have no listen.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? But you do whistle?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I take a list. You'd be like I I bet I will, I bet I whistle?
Speaker 1: You brother, Sonny, do you know where you can find somebody.
Speaker 2: She's lying?
Speaker 1: Please? What do you think about people who get Veneers and keep that gap?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: So you would would you do that?
Speaker 2: Like? Because it's like you weren't there with a shamed of your gap. You just wanted Joe.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if you wasn't ashamed of then why did you get Veniers.
Speaker 2: They might want the rest of the ship straight, but they wanted to show that they have a gap too. Though.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting everybody, I feel like, I know they have a gap, y'all seedn be straight, but you do have straight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they big but and I know with Veniers my shit have be even bigger. So that's why I ain't. But no, it's like, bro, I knew it was different when I got in high school. My mom was like, you can get braceist. Motherfucker me eleven grade on, No fucking bracest I had because because no, but no, not that dream as a nigga. You can't start that laid in the game is bracest.
Speaker 1: Niggas be having bracest at forty.
Speaker 2: Times is different. Now you gotta think this what ship?
Speaker 6: This is?
Speaker 2: Back in oh eight oh nine, ain't shit. When I'm a junior, I what six yeah, So it's like I'm in high school. Hell no, niggas would grown men went having bracests back then, back then, like fifteen years ago. Grown niggas now it's cool, it's acceptable, but it's like I never see it so now with Veniers, even when I got the money to even get Veneers, I was like, I don't want that ship.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like it takes away from you. I feel like you're so funny, but like.
Speaker 2: Just imagine, like I think, God, God want me like this. Imagine me I want this she imagine me man straight teeth with today six feet athletic, the world to be in trouble. God had to make me short, give me a gap all that type of ship.
Speaker 1: So you make the playing field. I get it.
Speaker 2: That ship wouldn't be fair out six two.
Speaker 1: Flat because the personal shine.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that nigga be mad when they find out they be cheated with me. Other the nigga that being the back like he watching the ship Leader video.
Speaker 1: You need some.
Speaker 2: Keep doing that.
Speaker 10: She she sucking with a nigga that's like on that vent passed by that Gucci Amazon, everybody looking.
Speaker 2: Cars go cars?
Speaker 1: That was our heads. What was that song? That was my favorite song?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh girl, yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that ad?
Speaker 1: Because you else he could whist some real good.
Speaker 2: Y'all seen them that nigga whistled the teeth.
Speaker 1: I think I got that from my granddaddy. He used to whistle real good too, but he could do it like this. Oh yeah, but I can't do it like that.
Speaker 2: You will whistle his whole gum.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, out to everybody. Why he used to be whistling, so.
Speaker 2: He whistled the whole mouth off. So that's what I'm saying. Nigga talking ship.
Speaker 1: But then I bet they ain't gonna fall a falling out.
Speaker 2: I got to rooking down, paid for ship I could have gotten for this, nigga, I got a rooking now.
Speaker 1: I said that earlier in the episode They moved. Removed is expensive.
Speaker 3: That's why everything with your mouth is expensive. That's why people be laughing at the girls that be like, oh, they'll get a b BL before they get their mouth fixed.
Speaker 1: I got, well, I don't have a BBL, but that we get. It's a fat transfer. Yeah, but I light bulb in all right, now, where what day is broken play drop.
Speaker 2: Damn, we gotta wrap this up. Somebody's vicious and it ain't you ambitious, it ain't Yeah, it ain't me, no man, Every wednesdayn Channel eighty five apps on Thursday on YouTube. And then if you checked out the Fight Night, I'm in episode one and.
Speaker 1: Eight residuals period. Keep that on the load, all right. I mean, now, when is your next comedy show?
Speaker 2: The next show I'm on tour of wrapping up with eighty five South. They got to show in New Orleans, then they do the homecoming show in December twelve, twenty one. Will that thing? Shout out to Drew Schoo. We finished start shooting. Could have been house too.
Speaker 1: Can you tell Drewski to come on the show? He told us not already.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, No get what I told him. I think he likes doing podcasts. No, no that, and I think that's what it is though. But he I told him, and I showed him.
Speaker 1: I said, let's and she it's not.
Speaker 3: I didn't take it personally because when I went and looked at all his stuff, he's only done like two people's podcast he done. It wasn't about us personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, no that and I told her, I said, bro, they women family, you know how? You know? Yeah? But I said I told him, all, like, bro, that's the show. He was like, he's gonna fuck with it. So next time this how I'm gonna do we schedule broke and play gonna trap what you all do it together?
Speaker 1: You and him.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, you know how niggas be thinking they're gonna people gonna trap trap them in a question or something like that.
Speaker 1: But but we're not messy like that. So I think that's why a lot of people they think they finna come on the couch and we're finna grill them about it.
Speaker 2: No, not even that, I think when other people dealing with other podcasts not knowing how y'all you know what I'm saying. I told him. I was like, no, hell no, that's that's a good show.
Speaker 1: Watch okay, Drew Ski We waiting period. Make sure y'all go to Music Beauty Collection dot com. It's the hospital season. Get your stocking stuffers.
Speaker 2: Tell your girls to put that lip gloss on because.
Speaker 1: They listen because they do. Patreon dot com backslash Poor Minds, and y'all subscribe to the YouTube channel and we'll see y'all next week by y'all.
Speaker 2: Ain y'all be showing y'all fits off on y'all. What's the name what.
Speaker 1: Y'all make sure y'all share the content like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close off, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's p O. U are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor.
Speaker 3: Minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one.
Speaker 1: Twitter, one TikTok. It is p O. You are underscore in my nds, all right, and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook page it's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of fow. So if you're on facebo, one that's hours got the least amount of but one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because their captures are like bumba claude?
Speaker 2: Should men? Should men pay bill?
Speaker 1: Should men pay bill? Yes?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Check answer below block block pull pull pull like that's literally what the captions? I'm like, what that DG is?
Speaker 4: Bumba claude, bumba claud Oh God, the.
Speaker 1: Vicious and the whistlers. We're back, y'all.
Speaker 2: Wasn't do your stuff.
Speaker 1: You can do it by yourself. Baby girl, what's your name? Let me talk to you. Let me buy you a dream. I'm t Payne. You know me? Convic music, every boy, oohie, other girls, bowls and three Western chests rolling with me.
Speaker 2: Back to the Koer.
Speaker 1: Show you, Holly, let's get drunk and forget we weeded. I'm gonna buy you a dream. I'm gonna take your.
Speaker 4: Home with me. I got money in.
Speaker 1: The bus, shoty, what's your thing about? That?
Speaker 2: By me in the gray.
Speaker 1: Cut in a bad like?
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh, we're in a bad like. Oh oh oh oh, talk to me.
Speaker 1: I talked bad. Yeah, let's talk money. I talked that, you talk Queen Shane shot it got class? Oh be hey, get gone walk it and I walking up like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: We don't have fun.
Speaker 2: You don't see control.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't like me. I'm a boy.
Speaker 4: You a round.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take you.
Speaker 4: Home with me, all your money in the base.
Speaker 11: What's your think about that? I mean in a gray cattle. Let me in up, bad eye. O we in a bad eye?
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh oh oh man, shut up to the fishes. You gonna wrap.
Speaker 1: Hey, Now tell them we'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 2: We'll see y'all. Whistlers, go get the apple, don't get the out. Get the apple. It is it is, the
Speaker 6: Is