Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hello, emergency, emergency, emergency, Hi everybody, what a crazy day, What a crazy day? After Neil shopping, my head falls on clock and I'm here for the mass. We're going to have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: Tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all for Hey, Queen Sheridan, thank y'all for taking time out of your day. A lot has been going on today. We are here to talk about the emergency news that occur today with Great eighty not showing up to the reunion and Kenya Moore not being invited.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 2: So let's bring in Claudia Industin.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 4: Look, look, I started not to show up. I started not to show up to the live.
Speaker 5: Today like a housewife. I was in the middle of my workout. Look, I have my workout clothes on.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let me get back to the crib. I got my workout stuff on.
Speaker 4: Let me get back to the crib.
Speaker 3: Carlos.
Speaker 5: They text us nine one one, we got an emergency mediu.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely no, I listen.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell people all the time I love Claudia in Dustin.
Speaker 1: I literally.
Speaker 2: Have a team contact. Within minutes they all said, yes, within seconds, we are all we drop what we're doing. I have a fly to Catt tonight. Dustin's out of the state. Claudia was working out.
Speaker 4: I had time.
Speaker 2: Please, oh please, you are gainfully employed unlike brit Eadie, so let's let's have so there's an opening.
Speaker 6: Just kidding, Claudia, your dreams are coming true. Oh my god, all me talking about portion brit all season was my ultimate goal to get on the show from Dallas.
Speaker 3: So ridiculous, right, life in Dallas. But I will go for a check but Nawa is okay.
Speaker 1: I meant I will be a housemark off Pieza.
Speaker 4: Well you could, but me.
Speaker 1: All that money they make. That's why we're gonna.
Speaker 5: Just justin aka Dustin Cotton.
Speaker 4: For to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, let's have a real conversation. Okay, So let's let's talk. Let's talk. Let's talk, Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk, let's talk. So with that being said, it has been.
Speaker 2: Announced that britt Edie North Kenya Moore are at the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, and we have to have a real conversation about what happened and what this means for the future of Brigidy, what this means for the future of Kenya Moore, what this means for the future of the show, and in addition to what it means for the future of reality stars. So I'll kick things off by saying this, britt Edie did not show up to the reunion.
Speaker 1: She did not show up. It was her decision. She did not show up.
Speaker 2: That is what my sources have said exclusively. She was ready to go what happens and Claudia Jordan knows this, and and rain drops.
Speaker 1: I've said this before, but hear me lining clear.
Speaker 2: A day or two before the taping of a reunion, All reality stars, no matter what's showing you on.
Speaker 1: You get the full season.
Speaker 2: You get the rest of the episodes that not air jet Okay, so all reality stars going to a taping of a reunion having the opportunity to watch the rest of the season that has not aired. Okay, Claudia, Jordan and I talked about this, what happened the next fifteen how Claudia was like, I'm showing up and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Claudia, darn it. So so Claudia knows how how real this becomes. I am hearing that Britt.
Speaker 2: Watch the rest of the season. So it's very important rain drops that as we continue to do Monday Night Live and recap the season, we have to watch the rest of this season to see what Brient saw that made her not show up to the reunion.
Speaker 1: She was a no call and a no.
Speaker 4: Show, and.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why she isn't there.
Speaker 2: I want to start with Claudia, who obviously knows what it's like to tape a reality show reunion. What are your thoughts now that you are aware that she watched the show and then decided not to show up.
Speaker 3: Listen, I know I.
Speaker 5: Keep my foot on BRIT's neck every single week because it's called accountability. But I do understand if something was that triggering to you where you're like, I just don't want to deal with it. I understand how she feels like putting myself into her shoes, but hindsight twenty twenty, you also don't get to explain yourself and defend yourself for whatever it is that we don't see. Like you left the reunion, we were left with now we don't know what you could have said. You can't really clap back. You lose your voice. So I mean, I wish there was a I mean, was it shot today or this weekend?
Speaker 3: It was just shot right It.
Speaker 2: Shot today as of right now. So guys, this is live as of now. The housewives are taping the reunion right nowt.
Speaker 5: Now, GrITT, I know you're watching your home right now, just like me, unemployed girl, we are as sisters in unemployment right now. You should get an outfit together.
Speaker 4: Line sisters unemployment life.
Speaker 5: Don't put on a credit card because right now your credit is not dumb saying no, I think you should go down to that reunion right now and get in there for like the last half hour, say something, because you're leaving the door open for everyone else to write your story. If there is more to you than what we saw, and we've been harsh on you because of what we saw and there is like a resolve to some of that stuff or an explanation you being at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, give yourself more power.
Speaker 1: And actually if.
Speaker 5: You showed up, maybe they would have been by the Keny No, they said they disinvited Kenya a while ago, right, or was it because of.
Speaker 1: Ken We'll get to that too.
Speaker 2: Kenya Moore tweeted today that she was not invited to the reunion.
Speaker 3: Robert, what are y'all doing? Y'all are smarter than this.
Speaker 5: This would have been like one of the highest rated reunions in a while. I mean, not more than season six and seven and eight, But I'm just saying it would have been so good if she would have showed up, and ken you would have showed.
Speaker 3: Up, it would have been humongous for her.
Speaker 4: Britt.
Speaker 5: I think it's that I know I've been harding you, girlfriend, only because I want you to be better. It would have been so good for you to show up and explain yourself because now they're going to explain you for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where your ass was at? That's what I want to know. Why weren't you at the reunion? What is it like? Where your ass was at? That's right, you caught that look at my friend. But anyway, I just don't understand. You got one job when you are on a cast of the Real Housewives, no matter what city you're in, you have one damn job, and that's to bring your ass to the reunion and complete the season. Everybody knows the reunion is the grand, biggest stage, the most grand biggest stage that you have access to as a housewife. It is when everybody's listening, everybody's paying attention, and it's your chance, just like Claudia just so beautifully illustrated, it's your opportunity to let your voice be heard. And britt Edie was in the most She was the most needy of her voice being heard out of everybody on the cast. Her in Kenya. To me, that was the biggest story. It literally changed the entire season. We had another housewife ended up coming back into the fall because of Kenya's exit. There was room there. This was literally the biggest moment in the entire season. And the fact that it is going to be overlooked and maybe you know, commented on I don't know for two seconds at best by the other ladies who were even involved in the actual situation. It's insane to me. I think there was a huge opportunity here for the reunion to really stand out and really give the fans the connection that they needed to make all of this shit makes sense, And I just would like to know. I'm very curious as to why that did not happen. I don't know, like looking at the powers that be and thinking about what they were given to work with, I just don't know how they could decide not to have Kenya and Brit or not Britt, but not to have Kenya at least at the reunion. And I don't know why and the hell Britt Edie would not show up. What did she do in those next few episodes that we don't know yet? What did she see in those next few episodes that we don't know yet that influence her decision not to come? And Britt like to dress alone, that alone is reason to come to the reunion, Like Britt always has looks all that archives if you really get into what she's wearing in her confessionals, those are archives pieces that are very important to like fast and in the story of fashion. And so I know that she was at least looking forward to the opportunity to put her shit on. So what would make you not want to show up? That's the begging question that I have. Why why didn't you show up?
Speaker 1: And I'm here to answer that for you.
Speaker 2: Look, me and Claudia had conversations when she was on the next fifteen. She watched the rest of the episodes and listen the beauty of Claudia Jordan. Whether you like her or not, she is the consummate professional as a reality star, and the reason why I'm so protective of reality stars, the reason why I'm always trying to find grace within all of them. Is not easy to be judged by the masses. It's not easy to give your life to a show and watch your behavior come back when you're getting beat down by the audience.
Speaker 1: Right, it's an exchange.
Speaker 2: What is happening right now is this and I'm to say this and not take it back. Reality starts within the past couple of years. They don't have the stamina to do the job.
Speaker 1: They just don't. They don't a lot of them. I'm not saying this is BRIT's story.
Speaker 2: I would love to figure out what her mindset is that but I think I have a really good sense of what's going on.
Speaker 1: Our reunions not in their contract.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, she loses an episode of pay, which I think they need to change the contracts where like maybe you would hold a little bit more because the reunion is.
Speaker 3: The button on the whole season.
Speaker 5: I think on Zeus they make it where like, hey, you you really can lose a lot more than just an episode an episodic fee. Producers are going to have to start getting smart because not having if you would hold more of the money from the end, you kind of have more control because if they're like, all right, I'm only gonna lose one episode, Britt, let's be real. Her first season Housewife is not making that much money. She's not making that much money in the first season. It does escalate, but like for her losing one episod, it probably wasn't that detrimental, you know, to her, as it would have been to like, you know, one of the OG's, I get a bigger check, but it made.
Speaker 3: It's not that uncomfortable. Well who knows, I don't know her money.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I think the thing is this, but he you lose your job, yeah, Brit. The reason why I wish Brit.
Speaker 2: Would have understood what she was getting herself into. You gotta have the stomach and the stamina and the strength to do this job. And a lot of people who join reality television today they want to get famous, which is which is fine. Anybody chipping off of that be famous, who gives a shit. But but that can't be that can't be.
Speaker 1: Your only goal here.
Speaker 4: You you, you.
Speaker 2: Have to understand it's an exchange. And the thing with newer reality stars is they they they can't take the heat. So Britt is not the most docile, domesticated person on the cast, and that's fine. She was entertaining in the beginning. I said this before and I'll say this again. I do feel bad for her that she had to face the images being presented on the show. I don't know what that feels like. I'm sure it doesn't feel great. I will always feel bad for her for.
Speaker 1: That, because she did.
Speaker 2: She did not sign up for that to be revealed, right, So I will always give brig grace for that. The unfortunate thing is this, she never, ever, ever after that still gave anything to work with on the show or outside of the show. Britt had one week of press that was network mandated during the salon situation, and you haven't seen her, and she hasn't done a good job at making sure the audience can see more than what she was giving on the show. So the fact that she skipped a reunion, if I was able to talk to her, I would have said this to Britt the way I said to Claudia, and Claudia said this at the top of the show. Britt is giving the powers that be, meaning the other cast members, the opportunity to tell her own story. Whatever you said or did for these next couple of episodes that we're going to watch and talk about, you could have gotten in front of it. But now you will forever be remembered as the girl for the first time in the history of Atlanta Housewives, as a first season housewife to skip a reunion, as the most infamous housewife that Atlanta has ever seen.
Speaker 4: Maybe she just don't want to fuck with the show anymore, you know what I'm saying. Maybe she's just done. I don't understand how she could have. She obviously knows that that will impact her participation moving forward in show. Right, it's just blowing off the work, like not coming to work, so to me, that sounds like she has checked completely out of this whole experience, and I want to hear from her. I want to know why if she was positioned to be the victor of that situation with Kenya, right, she was given the keys to literally she moved Kenya out of the picture. What could have happened that was so bad that would make you give up that position as the housewife that was the one After all these years of people who have had complaints about Kenya, love her or hater, It's been so many people who wanted to interrupt Kenya's dominance of the show, right, and Britt did it. Britt did it look or by crook she did it. And so that is a very it's a very peculiar position to be in, the one that you can wield to your advantage if you know what you're doing and if you're smart, that is impact. That is something that's a moment that people will never forget. And she was responsible for it. Why would you drop that? Why would you fumble that and not come to the damn reunion? I just want to know why. To me, that is her quitting the show. That's what that looks like.
Speaker 3: To me, And then like you know, she was chosen.
Speaker 5: Basically, the network decided to ride with her, and you know she had the backing in a way, I guess you'd say of the network. The network clearly chose a side. They both did really bad things Kenya. What Kenya did was knock you.
Speaker 4: It was bad.
Speaker 3: I would hate for that to be me.
Speaker 5: Listen, I could criticize a friend, Okay, it was not cool. That is not cool to do to anybody, right, no matter how obnaxious they were. But also the network is also they did not handle Brick talking big about a gun either, like we know this.
Speaker 3: So if she could get past that part that that to me would be extremely humiliating.
Speaker 5: Imagine how crazy the next few episodes are going to be. I do think she's going to be exposed as being a liar and a bad person. Because her and Kelly started off as Bessie's they they called it the show, and now that not. So maybe there's some severe girl code violation that kind of cements what we've already thought about her. It's got to be something that's worse than having pictures of you sucking d Yeah, you know it's gonna be worse than that which think about it. Is it something with her husband. It's got to be something really embarrassing. But once again, face them, you're so bold, and that so much bark in some of these other scenes, which I do believe is also fake confidence.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's really that confident.
Speaker 4: You can tell when she was arguing with Kenya Claudia. We both know how that goes, and when you're in the heat of an argument. She did not seem confident in that argument with Kenya. When they were at Angela's dinner, when she was leaving and kind of rambling and saying the things that you know, got all this shit started in the first place, she was less than confident. She was sheeping, she was leaning back and retreating and then just saying things with the earshot of Kenya so she could hear it. But she didn't really want to get into paint. I don't think that she is a person who is quick in that way, and with the quick retorts and the comebacks, I think she may have struggled to be in that space and she didn't want to do it. For what how many hours? Carlos twelve thirteen, fourteen hours at the reunion you're.
Speaker 2: You're there for like twelve hours, and the thing is this, The thing is this. You guys made a very good point. At the end of the day, there was a line drawn the sand, and you were chosen as the one to continue filming. You literally were chosen as the one to continue filming. Although people said you should have been punished by what we saw the show you mentioning a pistol, but you were able to continue filming.
Speaker 1: And I think it's one of those things for me as.
Speaker 2: The owner of a production company, I think it's one of those things where it is a sort of slap in the face to.
Speaker 1: The production.
Speaker 3: Reality show will gain after that? Who would want to bank on her after that?
Speaker 5: Like you're done with the entertainment business, Britt, Well, you're done with reality. Who would want to carlos you with your production company? Would you put money behind brit Would you cast her on a show knowing that she's she can't really hang she might leave erradic after I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I saw one of the rain drops say this after the thing with Kenya, and they decided to go with Britt over Kenya.
Speaker 3: She had was given the biggest lifeline.
Speaker 5: She could have just played the victim and been like, you know what, I can't believe another sister.
Speaker 3: Would do this to me. I'm hurt. Let me start advocating for other women.
Speaker 5: She could have had women's empowerment brunches, turned on another leaf and made everyone fall in love with her and be like, damn that Kenya was really messed up doing that and we would have. Instead, she doubled down on being a bitch and being mean to people that she didn't even have any of, like organic real beef with just being angry. And I think she's like, maybe she got too many people in her head at the hair salon telling her, yes, read that bitches down and without really reread them down when there's a reason, not just because they're across from you at a dinner table.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, one thousand percent. One thousand percent. And its unfortunate because you were the chosen one. You were able to resume filming.
Speaker 2: What and my thing is this and this this is the part that as a producer and a production company owner, that is so unfair. At the end of the day, however Brent behaved at that time on the show that was you and you have to do. You don't get a pass because you behave the way we aired it, and then we are the ones that are being held captive by spending millions of dollars to do this reunion. There's so much money brought into it. Besides obviously you're paid. You spent money obviously on making sure you were ready to be presentable.
Speaker 1: Whatever you saw, you know you did. And listen, I do understand. I want to make this clear.
Speaker 2: I do understand that obviously to see it, like Claudia has said before, does bring back all of these old feelings. But goodness, gracious, it's the job you signed up to do, and at the end of the day, you have to face the music and for me, for me when it comes to Kenya Moore who tweeted today and I want to read this to you Claudia and Dustin. Keny Moore tweeted today after news broke that break Edie did not show up. She said, I'm disappointed to not be a part of the Real Housewives of Atlanta sixteen reunion taping today. Please know I take full accountability for my actions and deeply apologized to all those affected, including Brittany, the cast, crew, guests, and viewers.
Speaker 1: I look forward to seeing you all back on Bravo soon.
Speaker 4: That should have been her tone from the beginning. That is succinct, that is complete, that is effective speech, that is exactly what she needs to be saying, so that we will see her back on Bravo soon and next by soon we meet season seventeen. God damn it, so good job, ken Yeah, that should have been the messaging from the beginning of all this shit. That should have been what Kenya was on right there. Listen, I take accountability. I apologize to everybody, see y'all back in the next go around. Boom. That's all people wanted. And that's why I don't understand why Britt wouldn't take accountability for whatever she did or said that caused her to skip the reunion today. Now it has been rumored that there's a disagreement between her and Shamia, and she said, well, Samia said in some of her interviews that Britt mentioned her kids in some sort of way that wasn't positive, and so maybe.
Speaker 2: And I want to say, and I want to say, I want to say too, Dustin, because Sami has two kids.
Speaker 1: It it is alleged because I want to make sure to say that we haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: It is alleged that Britt said something about Smia's special needs daughter.
Speaker 1: See allegedly go ahead she did.
Speaker 5: I don't feel bad about none of the smoke I gave her all se as a matter of fact, if she does that on this Sunday show.
Speaker 3: Wait how much I wait to see how much I go in in her ass on Monday.
Speaker 5: For sure from the BT works where I will be with jus to her. But yeah, maybe I'll get her to come on with me.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: So so we we we have it? So who Shami who has the interviews? Shamiah said brit spoke negatively about her young daughter's health and they stopped speaking to her right after the interview. So that's that's Shamiah said it. I also heard the same thing. It was her special needs child. She said something about her health, and maybe that's what it was. But again again you said it. There's no AI in reality television, despite how many of you fans want to believe things that your.
Speaker 1: Faith has said. I just say that, okay, girl, AI. The think is this.
Speaker 2: You said it, and yes, it's an awful thing to talk about anyone's special needs child. However, we've all said some shit that were like, shouldn't have said it. You face the music and you apologize for it. How beautiful would it have been, in my opinion for Britt to go up there look at Shamiyah. I would have done this if I was Britt, I would have looked at Shamia and said, I have no.
Speaker 1: Excuses for what I said. It was an fed up thing that I said.
Speaker 2: I apologize to you your daughter, and because of that, I'm going to donate money to a charity that deals with your daughter's condition. I feel awful, I'm sorry, and I understand that it's going to take time for you to forgive me.
Speaker 1: I would give you all the time you need.
Speaker 2: But what I just did and what I just saw was disgusting and I can admit that and I'm sorry. What can you say to a person after that besides.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you've got to be embarrassed for a little while, and you're gonna have to listen to the fans and it does hurt stay of social media because they will message your anxiety. I do see some of the range rops saying that the comment was something to the effect of and we don't know yet allegedly saying something like Shemiah needs to be home with a special needs daughter. That's not the same as criticizing you're a kid.
Speaker 3: But we have to wait and.
Speaker 5: See what was actually yeah, because sometimes people think just a mere mention of you your kid is you're dissing the kid.
Speaker 3: That's not necessarily the case.
Speaker 5: Was it a was it a dig against Shamiah or was a dig against her daughter? Now that it was a dig against her daughter, kids are off limits and you need.
Speaker 4: To fucked up. If she was talking about that baby, that's fucked up. But then think about how they charged to say that Drew was saying, well, we're gonna pay for Course's daughter college and all this other shit when it wasn't even a comment that was inflammatory towards Porsa's child. But that's always carried back like she brought up your child. So we don't know what this looks like. We don't know what she said or didn't say. The only thing we do know for sure is that she didn't show up to the reunion, And for the life of me, I just can't wrap my head around why.
Speaker 5: Child.
Speaker 2: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show, guys, breaking news.
Speaker 1: This is my if you gotta do it live Okay, hold on, guys, listen, don't judge me.
Speaker 2: My my good, my good. I wear is in my back. I have to catch a flight in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: So I got my I got my drugstore readers. Okay, so real real, okay.
Speaker 2: Brett Edie posted something on her stories and this is guys. She posted this five minutes ago. Oh wow, okay, so rain drops. Laudia Duska, listen up. As everyone is now aware, I'm not attending the reunion.
Speaker 1: This was my decision the event. Hey, Tsha.
Speaker 2: The events of this season have devastated me, and while I cannot say much right now, I do want to set the record strate about one thing, the graphics sexual photo surrounding the events of episode five.
Speaker 1: That photo was not me. So hold on, hold on, hold on this more. Claudia's more. There's actually two more paragraphs. I'll repeat.
Speaker 2: I do want to set the record straight about one thing, the graphic photo surrounding the events in episode five.
Speaker 1: That photo was not me.
Speaker 2: As the episode makes clear, I did not see the photo at the time. Rather, I was made aware of the photo being presented at the event, and based on what I was told, assumed that it was somehow a photo of me, which is why I reacted in the way that I did. I do not know who was in that photo, but upon seeing it for the first time recently.
Speaker 1: I now know it was not me.
Speaker 2: I look forward to seeking accountability and moving past this dark part of my life.
Speaker 4: No, hell no, hell no, hell no, hell no. If that was not her on that picture, what is that home?
Speaker 1: What do you think justin.
Speaker 4: Kenya's fired, You're not at the reunion. You've been crying and playing the victim, and not even playing the victim, but really pulling on our strings, our heartstrings as viewers. Right, we're showing empathy and having empathy for her and considering what happened. Claudia just talked a couple of minutes ago about how it was a horrible thing that had happened and Kenya wasn't right. You know what I'm saying. For posting those pictures to find out it's not even her.
Speaker 2: The part that's confusing to me, And this is God, this is breaking news.
Speaker 1: This is breaking news.
Speaker 2: A thing that I'm able to say, is when did she find out.
Speaker 1: That wasn't her? She was I can't confirm she did watch the episodes, so.
Speaker 2: There's a sort of timeline that needs to happen.
Speaker 1: You did watch the episode?
Speaker 2: Did you find out that the picture wasn't you today before you watch the episodes?
Speaker 1: During the episode.
Speaker 2: Furthermore, you did say and again, this is what she said on camera. She said that she was a webcam girl. It was her her best friend. She mentioned where she was at the time. So for me, I'm confused because if that wasn't you, why talk about a picture you didn't see?
Speaker 1: And and again.
Speaker 2: This is me and Claudia and Dustin. Just just hang with me for a second. If that wasn't you, is there another picture out there that is you? Like like That's the part that I'm confused about, because if somebody say that to me, Carlos, we have a picture of you doing X, Y and.
Speaker 1: Z, I'm gonna say, first of all, I never took a picture like that. That ain't me. You said, you see you start going with this that ain't me.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm confused by that statement is because if that wasn't you, why say that was you during a time if you never saw the photo.
Speaker 1: I'm lost by this.
Speaker 5: And you told us right that you lost your insurance license because of this scandal, and I said back then, there's no way your insurance company. First of all, they don't have morality clauses like that, and second of all, that they would find out that quickly you lost it before I told you when I found the LinkedIn page that she had been down with the insurance.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of lives going on here.
Speaker 5: Second of all, Bravo, would you just fire the star of your show that's been down for how many seasons over not even investigating looking into it? Like obviously they saw the picture, so Kenya could have just googled a porn star and just got a pitch and put it up there.
Speaker 3: And I kind of been playing around, like, who was this?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 3: What it really wasn't britt y'all?
Speaker 5: Y'all mean to tell me, y'all let her go over a fake? Wasn't even a real picture of brit y'all.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, that's crazy. That is crazy. And I know all all the producers, I know everybody's pissed off because that's crazy. And for you to drop that bombshell. That's what the fuck you should have said on the reunion stage. By the way, y'all, that was not me on that picture. That's that's your reunion bombshell drop moment Right there, she got a huge moment.
Speaker 5: She would have gagged them, unless there is there are parts of her really gagging on something.
Speaker 4: And it must be though, because she talked to her mom about that, She talked to her husband, everybody about it. On camera, she was crying, saying, I have to talk to my mom about sucking dick. She said those words. It was in like the trailer and we saw the scene where she was, you know, getting emotional about it, So it must have been some picture. Honestly, maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't care about I'm not like, I don't care if she was sucking dick. You know what I'm saying. That doesn't change my perception of her, you know what I mean. It wasn't something that I needed to be. I'm not swayed by that, so what you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know. I just feel like she turned this into something bigger than it needed to be, especially if it wasn't her in the fucking picture.
Speaker 3: All adults have sucked Dick or have gotten it. Dick sucked.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, look.
Speaker 2: There's kids of the real it's five o'clock, Claudia, there's kids of the real that got hope from school today, then learn today.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: But I do want to go I do. I do want to talk about Kenya Moore. I'm gonna say this and I have I have no choice but to be completely honest in terms of how I'm feeling at this very moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 2: I can acknowledge. I feel bad for Brick for having to even deal with that, although I'm still confused about the revelation wasn't her, but that that aside to know that a woman gave her blessment in tears and was removed now that we're hearing that it could not that it wasn't Britain in the first place, it's it's this is this is wild because I know for a fact, and Claudilla, you can, you can.
Speaker 1: You can back me up here too, because you were a housewife.
Speaker 2: Kenya is one of the rare people I know for a fact who love working on that show, and and and took it seriously and and and I mean the girl duck walk when Schara said get on my level. Like she made sure to always infuse some form of comedy despite her sort of like era where she was a little bit too much right, but you appreciate the fact that at the end of the day she was entertaining. I don't know what it feels like to sit home the day there were is taping and to also deal with all of this, and to know that you're now being told that wasn't hurting the photo and.
Speaker 1: You lost your job.
Speaker 2: It's a sad day for Kenya Moore. In addition to that, we all said this early on that Kenya should have been at the reunion to be able to face the music, to face Brit and this, and this is the part that.
Speaker 1: Is so apped up.
Speaker 2: Having Kenya and Britt at the reunion showing solidarity could have changed the game.
Speaker 4: Everything could have changed everything about this whole situation and the way the same way we can sit here in Ida and figure this shit out, I'm sure the producers over there are thinking the same things and having these same thoughts. So my question a million The other question is why didn't it happen. Why was Kenya not at the reunion? Why was that not something that was already produced and planned out, Like, listen, she actually the season. Let's bring her back for the reunion. You know it's going to give the ratings the boost that you want them to have. You know, the fans will go crazy, you know, the other ladies on stage. We're having our opportunity to actually talk about it with the ladies who were involved. None of the things that we got, we were robbed up so much when it came to that part of this story that I just don't understand how she can drop the ball like that at the reunion and not show up. So I'm pissed. I'm pissed.
Speaker 5: Is it me or does it give conspiracy theory? With production and Britt get Kenya out of here? Lessen our overhead of our two million a year salary or whatever we're paying her. Because how you just find out on the day of the you was planning on going to the last couple of days, right, you was planning on going until all this explosive stuff comes out the day the reunion is taped.
Speaker 2: I don't know, No, I can't I can't confirm no one knew she wasn't showing up today. I can't confirm that Claudia. Everybody was shocked she showed up today. I mean, I'm sorry that she did not show up because everything leading up to today, I mean, the girl watched the episodes and your conspiracy theory, there's some sort of conspiracy theory with Brit making that decision today and revealing that it wasn't her. Because my thing is this, I'm just curious this revelation.
Speaker 1: What does this mean for Brit now?
Speaker 2: Like yes, when I said, y'all, I'm lost, and I know all three of us are journalists, I am.
Speaker 1: I have no.
Speaker 2: Words for what this revelation means, for what Britt is going to do in the future. I just I really don't know.
Speaker 5: So the night that it happened at Kenya Moore Haircare Selon, Britt didn't see the picture, but everybody else did. Now, she has had a lot of work, so maybe it's like, okay, maybe a young Brit looked way different than she looks now, but nobody there in production, Like someone could have been like, hey, I saw the picture.
Speaker 3: I didn't even look like you. Everyone kept it going like no, it was you.
Speaker 4: It was you. It was you.
Speaker 3: I know you weren't there, but yo.
Speaker 5: Someone told her that it was a picture of her on the poster board and everyone was on board with it was brit And then the day of the reunion we get a statement from her saying, guess what, guys, it was never me.
Speaker 3: Now you're lying then, or you're lying now? Yeah, somebody lying.
Speaker 5: Like there's no way all that time because at the time, I remember Kelly was her best friend, right, Kelly left a little early.
Speaker 3: But did Kelly see the picture at all?
Speaker 1: Did she look Kelly?
Speaker 2: Kelly did not see the actual oral fixation of the picture, and she did not.
Speaker 5: She saw so she didn't see it, but somebody y had to see it all listen.
Speaker 4: Was it her whole face or was it a close up shot like the mouth?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I never saw it.
Speaker 3: But you think or image you think this is good.
Speaker 1: That's the part. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This could be no, that's it. This could be like I'm not coming back.
Speaker 5: But by the way, it wasn't even me anyways, And they were like, oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, it makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: It just brit Britain tired storyline on the show never made any sense to me because it was always hard to follow and there's always something sort of like you know with that. But before I let you guys go, I do want to discuss the seating chart.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: So first chair is Porscha and Shamia on Porsia's side next to Hersphedra, and then Cynthia.
Speaker 1: On Shamia's side.
Speaker 2: It's Shamia, Angela, Kelly and Drew.
Speaker 3: Away what they keep playing with Drew? They're playing with Drew.
Speaker 5: Drew should be way closer, but whatever, maybe she want to be on that side. But what Shamilla Shmillah. I like her, but now it's like not like no, And.
Speaker 4: Unless Shamilla and Porsche are going to go all the way into the deep dive that is necessary necessary for their friendship, I don't want to. I don't want to see them being faked for like you know, three episodes. I don't want to see that. If y'are holding them first chairs down, go in.
Speaker 3: Like Drew and not like Kenya, because that's what it's giving.
Speaker 4: It's given.
Speaker 3: Andy does not like Drew and Kenya.
Speaker 4: Well, Drew was first chair. Remember she said first chair at the season fifteen reunion. The last reunion, when she was singing and Ralph came out and he said, first chair too. They had a conversation and she's sang, so she's had the highlight and the focus of first chair. I don't know. Carlos told us that that is a significant determination.
Speaker 1: The first let me tell you all something about the first chair. The night before the reunion, the day before the reunion, the.
Speaker 2: The first chair in the sitting of chart is the most discussed talked about conversation besides the script. And when I was a part of it, I listen, I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 1: And can y'all y'all can say whatever y'all want to. I don't only give a ship. It's fine.
Speaker 2: When I was there, I I know the girls. There's not one person breathing who knows the Atlanta Housewives, the city. What it takes for that show. To me, I I is embedded to my DNA. I it's it's it's a form of understanding how people behave and and and show up.
Speaker 1: So it is very much thought out.
Speaker 2: A lot of times it doesn't make any sense, but that's not here now there Portia being first chair makes sense. That's that's that to me is listen, that's no surprise. I will say this, I likes me a lot. If I if Carlos King.
Speaker 1: Produced this season, first of all, King will still be there.
Speaker 4: I'm teasing.
Speaker 1: If Carlos I would have had Angela Oakley next.
Speaker 2: To Andy, then Shemiah, then Drew, thn Kelly, that would have been me.
Speaker 1: That would have been me. That would have been me. I would have if Brent was there.
Speaker 2: I would have had fafor coming part three because didn't come until twelve.
Speaker 5: Why is Pha like phaser, You're like basically in from of the show, you come in on episode thirteen, Like how many episodes of the sixteen.
Speaker 1: You're like a sixteen or seventeen.
Speaker 2: I don't understand my favors did from the beginning that that makes no sense to me at all. Yeah, I even would have had Kelly sit next to Portia because they're fine. But the thing, the thing is, I don't agree with Drew being last at all.
Speaker 1: If it's a funny thing. Drew has emerged.
Speaker 2: As one of the fan favorites of the show this season, and obviously Angela Oakley has emerged as that as well. So the sitting chart in terms of this arena makes no sense to me at all. The only thing that makes sense to me is Porscha being first chair. But again, I love Shemiah, but I would have had Angela be next to Andy.
Speaker 1: It was a part of it that would.
Speaker 3: Have made sense because they had that big beef.
Speaker 5: And then you know, Shemiah should I think I like her too, But I don't think it should be Porsche versus because it kind of gives versus almost right, like yeah versus Shmiah, and I don't think it's yeah, yeah, we do have some more show to watch, but I don't. I heard someone saw them recently hanging out or they cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So you heard what that Shami.
Speaker 5: And Porsche were like that it gets bad for them, but that they were spotted like either being cool or talking, I'd be wrong.
Speaker 3: I could have just seen that somewhere. But the producers this season, who who's producing?
Speaker 1: Shut up? You are a bath.
Speaker 2: So look, the last big I do want to say is this, and this goes back to because I really have to process this and listen, we'll talk about this on Monday night. We're trying to make sure Claudia can join because she's looked and busy. She's gonna be a part of the BAT Awards presenting an award's present. Claudia Jordan is presenting an award on the stage at the Kevin Hart hosted b A T Awards Monday Night with the beautiful Juice a Doorra. So, Claudia, we're trying to figure out how we can go live and figure this out because you're gonna be busy.
Speaker 5: If we don't mind, I'll being glam and you know, I don't even better, that's even better. Honestly, you can see me get my hair cliffs put in, drawing in the eyebrows.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'm ready to look. We could do this, I don't want, so we're gonna make it work.
Speaker 1: So the thing is this, we'll talk about this more on Monday. I do want to end with this.
Speaker 2: If Britt found out recently that wasn't hurting the photo. What I find fascinating is this, if I'm on the show as somebody allegedly showed a photo of me, I would have acts to have seen it. I would have actually have seen it, or I would have asked my attorney to ask them to show it. I there's no way I can have an emotional reaction out of something I did not see with my own eyeballs. So, Brit, there's a lot of explaining to do. You are more than welcome to come on Reality with the King.
Speaker 4: Or Britt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on this, this would be great.
Speaker 5: Like even if you don't do the One and More, Carlos, you can come on the show with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, join the lives.
Speaker 5: Like fire, letting Kenya go and suspending Kenya over not properly betting. That's why either Bravo dropped the ball or truly whatever with investigating, or Britt is lying, which that wouldn't be too far from you know, we would be shocked somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to hear from Kenya. I would love to know what Kenya thinks about this. I would love to know what Kenya thinks about Britt and not coming to the reunion, and I would love to know it. And he thinks about brit saying that that was not her in the photo that Kenya shared. I would love to hear Kenya's side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone said that Britt made another comment.
Speaker 3: Are you on our page?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Hold on?
Speaker 2: She did hold on out breaking.
Speaker 1: News let's see. No, she didn't, that's all she said. Wait wait, hold on, Okay, I was told she did not. I have sources. I am a journalist.
Speaker 3: Well clearly I'm not as good as a journalist.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I'll still hold the crown and being the top journalist coverage.
Speaker 3: I relinquished my crown.
Speaker 1: Okay, you'll have it back on Monday.
Speaker 2: But Claudia and Dustin thank y'all so much for taking time out of y'all busy day to hop on this live to discuss the breaking news and listen.
Speaker 1: Guys, the three of us.
Speaker 2: We will see y'all back here Monday night to talk about the episode and whatever on Earth's has been.
Speaker 1: So love you guys, and we'll see y'all soon.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yes and don't Forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the
Speaker 2: King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by Me Carlos King, King Dorain Entertainment, Baby