Speaker 1: Bonnie Jay here from in Saint Clown Posse.
Speaker 2: The Duke check me out on the Bootleg Kip podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, were rolling Man Bootleg cap Podcast special guests here one half of ICP hip Hop Legend. This guy has yo man. This Violent Jay is here from Insane Clown Posse.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's good to see your brother.
Speaker 1: It's good to see you man, and want you know, I appreciate being here.
Speaker 3: Man. I've been I DMD you a while ago, and I'm glad that you like, we finally made this happen because ICP, for whatever reason, was just like an integral part of my childhood. And I never was like a big fan of you guys. I was always like it was just around me, Like I never was in your guys's music. I'll say it wasn't like I was an a choir taste one hundred. I remember my cousin Zach moved from Texas to Arizona when I was probably like ten, and all he was listening to was The Great Malinko and so that album. I like, you guys had great skits. Yeah you know it was like real we got that from ice Cube. Yeah, yeah, you guys have some ill skits and then I just like I got to give you guys flowers because I do feel like you guys kick the door down for so much of the entrepreneurial ship that I don't you know, I don't know if people ever give you credit or not, but you know, whether it's the merch, the throwing you guys's own festival, like you guys been doing gathering in the juggalos. How many years.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be the twenty ninth next.
Speaker 3: Almost thirty years?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like nowadays we'll see artists like Tyler the Creator do his own festival and like all but like, I'm like, you guys have been doing it for so long.
Speaker 1: We've been doing this. Yeah yeah man.
Speaker 2: And this year Halloween is our thirtieth annual in Detroit. We played Halloween every year in Detroit called Hollowiki Clown Show. Yeah, and this is our thirtieth year.
Speaker 3: That's crazy thirty years. Yeah man, I'm thirty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm fifty. I'm fifty one in this much. But I gotta tell you something. I gotta tell you something. This is real shit.
Speaker 2: If I'd have known when I was in my twenties, they'd at fifty one my conversation with and.
Speaker 1: The way it is with my boys would be this dope.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have worried about getting old. I thought i'd be corneous, you know what I'm saying. I thought i'd be like my neighbor Tom right, just standing there, like everything he says is corneous, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I thought i'd be like him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But my conversations are the same as when I was in my twenties.
Speaker 3: And you're toring and you're still putting out new albums.
Speaker 1: All the time. Yeah, but you know what I mean, Like it's not as bad as you thought.
Speaker 2: Plus the other thing is when you know how kids they don't look at you.
Speaker 1: There's old school or whatever. You know, when you get older, you.
Speaker 2: Get wisdom, don't offend you, and you're also not afraid. I mean, you're also not interested in what they're doing because your generation is getting older too. So my heroes, Snoop and everybody, you know what I'm saying, they're all here, you know, like they're all our age. So we're still watching each other and the game continues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: But when you start off young, you think that's the only game there is is what's happening on the hottest the hot bumping off.
Speaker 1: But man, you know, tell that to Madonna.
Speaker 2: She's still killing it in her world, you know what I'm saying, dropping the albums and well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, look, hip hops are the newest, I mean, one of the newest genres. Right if it just turned fifty and we have what we're finally seeing the OG's become like real ogs and like.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is being fifty one.
Speaker 2: Bro, I saw the beginning of hip hop, right, yeah, and that's the blessing.
Speaker 1: I saw the beginning of hip hop. I live on this earth with Michael Jackson Prince.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, those guys will hopefully become iconic for hundreds of years, right you know, Sana to be up here and be all as you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's cool though, but like, do you do you feel like you guys get the credit for some of the business because I feel like you guys set up some business models that other artists like. You know, I've told this to Tech nine text my brother love Tech, but I feel like Teching Strange get credit for a lot of the that y'all were doing like years prior, you know what I mean, Like I discovered Tech through you guys. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah man, me and Tech Man, we almost we almost went to war, you know what I'm saying, right, because it got It was twenty seventeen, you know what I'm saying. And that was a pivotal year in the Juggalo lore because the number seventeen is everything. That's the only calendar year with seventeen in all our in the Juggles life.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that year, we were also suing the FBI because they put us on the Ganga.
Speaker 1: They put Juggalos as a gang.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we're doing a march on Washington and all this shit, right, and Tech goes on Hoigh ninety seven and he's telling stories about fictitious basically rumors. He's talking about like a raw dog line at the gathering, you know, like fifty Ninja's gang banging a chick or whatever.
Speaker 1: It ain't you know what I'm saying, That ain't true. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I've heard, I've heard of some of the weird.
Speaker 2: The gap I'm just saying, no, no, no, I'm not mad about tech no more.
Speaker 1: But the way he put it down, it wasn't it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't positive or what we were doing, you know, So.
Speaker 3: It wasn't helping when you guys had going on at that time exactly.
Speaker 2: And the other thing was we were doing a concert there. We played Rudy. Where did we play right at the Lincoln Memorial? Yeah, right, And it was a free concert, right, And I during the march we did, we marched down Washington. It's like thousands of jugglers out there. We did a march because this is we don't know how else they said in her gang it was insane, you.
Speaker 3: Guys at by twenty seventeen, you were on the gang list for years by that point, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, since eleven, since it happened in twenty eleven. But here's the thing you gotta understand, bro In certain parts of the country, when people are on the gang list, Like if a jugger log gets pulled over and he suddenly on a gang.
Speaker 1: List, you know what I'm saying, it's a problem.
Speaker 2: He might be having a custody battle for his kids, right, and his wife's ex wife.
Speaker 1: Attorney, like, this is a gang member according.
Speaker 2: To the government of the United States. Tattoo according to the government in the United States. You know what I mean, Like this was popped up. There was a probation officer for fifteen years. Right when that gang resonate thing came out, when we made the top ten gangs, she got fired. I mean right in the pink slip. It was like we saw it on your Facebook.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You're out of here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, Wow, the ruined a lot of people's lives.
Speaker 1: People were getting thrown out of the military. Bro.
Speaker 2: I always tell people told to we covered their tattoos or have them removed.
Speaker 3: I say this all the time. I say, there are real teachers teaching our kids right now with Hatchman tattoos in America.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the point was, but the had so many Juggalo fans, right.
Speaker 3: Tone, you guys share so many fans.
Speaker 2: He should have played that concert, you get you know what I'm saying. So I asked them. I felt like it was weigh in advance, you know what I mean. But I asked them to play the concert, Like come do this, man, we're paying back. We're going through this. They're putting this on Juggalos. You know what I mean, it's really lives up. We don't know how else to combat it by instead of doing this marching concert, you know, and uh we tried suing them four times that got thrown out of court.
Speaker 3: CHEWINGI yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So because you talked about merchandise and spencers and hot topics, guess when that ended.
Speaker 1: The second that game, you're like.
Speaker 2: Got here all that totally thus shit up, you know what I mean, And it's like we're just chilling here and independent business artists.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It is a problem, you know what I mean, Like, what is any It's so outrageous, yet we just lost you know what I'm are you guys stowing that list? The list don't exist no more. It came out in twenty eleven, right, that was the only year they ever announced the list like that, Right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You guys are on that list with like the Crips, the Bloods, probably Hell's Angel.
Speaker 1: Juggles. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get an explanation?
Speaker 1: Why? Let me tell you something, bro.
Speaker 2: There was a book that came out right called Juggalos and we had nothing to do with this book. Right this book, there are at juggalos, I guess or sell out Jugglealos right whose career it is or was, I don't know to travel around to police departments and give a seven hour on Juggalo identification showing them all the labels in logos.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm reading this so many Juggalos and they're very, very harmless people.
Speaker 2: They're the most wonderful people, Like what the hardworking American citizens Like I don't understand what the thing is? You know what, they come from, broken homes, you know what the like? What can they do about it? You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know what like, well, I don't know what makes them any less.
Speaker 1: Important if anybody else.
Speaker 2: People always say, oh, the only one into this ship of the Juggalos, you know what the are Juggles people just yeah, you know what I'm saying, Just because they have a name, it's like the only one having fun, the only one, like in.
Speaker 1: ICP is people.
Speaker 3: I just met a guy. I met a guy recently, like last week. Actually, uh my boy, who's I won't even say who he is? Because you guys might know him. You guys definitely know the rapper, but his guy who's on the road of him had a I mean, he's just fully tattooed with like twisted you guys like he's fucking and I was like, oh, you're Juggalo. He's like, I'm a recovering Juggalo bro, and I was like, I never heard that. Interesting, What does that mean? I don't know he's got all the tattoos.
Speaker 2: He's just a joke. I don't know what they're covering. Juggler is covering.
Speaker 1: So if you're I.
Speaker 3: Want to put him on the tech thing because you guys are fine.
Speaker 1: Now I get it. Now he's this on us.
Speaker 2: He's saying like I used to be into that ship, but I'm off that ship or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, when's that time you guys talked who you in tech?
Speaker 2: Well, man, we let me tell you something. Then he put out on the song he said, my name in a song. You know what I'm saying, And he's talking about Joe Bruce and I don't remember how I worded, but it sounded like a fucking disk right, So it was getting really heated up, you know, and.
Speaker 1: He we talked.
Speaker 2: I had to drive to a gas station and I just get was in my car. You know what I'm saying, I'm a taxer. He wanted he wanted to get on the phone. Yeah, so I'm like, all right, here we go, you know, three hours.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I respect the Let me say this. I respect the motherfucking shit out.
Speaker 1: Of that man.
Speaker 2: He's the best, hands down man. That motherfucker is a real one for sure. Okay, he talked sensing the meat.
Speaker 3: He's one of the realest dudes in the game. I always say that man, and he's a humble guy.
Speaker 2: He was like, Brother, you don't want Juggalos to be labeled as a gang. If me and you fall out, that's exactly what they're gonna be, you know what I mean, Because you know, he was telling me he's he's he's with the blood, he's a blood and if we.
Speaker 1: Go to war, you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be Juggalos against bloods and shit. And I just was like, darlas are fan base, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Also, they're not out here like that. This is the thing if you go to a tech show.
Speaker 1: But they are though.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, they are like that.
Speaker 2: Tech was like, man, he's got motherfuckers waiting in line meet and Greek coming up and trying to swing on him and Ship big bitch.
Speaker 1: You know, he's telling.
Speaker 2: These stories to me and he's like he's getting he uh one of his shows got a bomb threat or whatever.
Speaker 1: We hadn't even fallen out right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What what is the website even? Yeah, but you guys have a pretty dedicated internet. What is it FAO lovers dot net. They've covered some of my interviews, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know if there's if that's a website.
Speaker 3: Right right, but they but I know that they'll like speculate on ship.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't go there. I don't fun with him anymore. I used to like him, but I don't. I don't go there no more. I don't you know, I don't really go on any websites.
Speaker 3: But but but you guys have that three hour conversation and everything.
Speaker 1: It was intense.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He was like, look, man, you know, he was like, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 2: What was he saying? And I was like, do you think I'm afraid? He like, he was like, you do not want to He said, you do not want to go to war, man, We don't want to go to war over this. And I'm like, exactly, and he said something. But I was like, do you think I'm soft?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's I'm afraid of that to war with you? And he said I am.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Somebody put it like he was like, I'm afraid, bro. We don't need to be doing this, you know what I mean? And it was I.
Speaker 2: Don't remember exactly, it was five years ago, but yeah, we worked it out, man.
Speaker 1: Thank god. And we worked it out of it and that.
Speaker 2: Oh, and he also put me up on game about who his whole thing because I was like, Bro, you know, you start wearing the paint. I didn't ever seen him wear the paint until halfway through the wicker Walker tour, right, you know what I'm saying. Not halfway through maybe like the beginning of it. But he wasn't wearing the paint at the beginning, you know. So I thought, Okay, he's doing what we're doing.
Speaker 1: That's cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So then it's now it's the thing he still does, you know. But he was telling me, man, I've been wearing paint since way before you you know what I'm saying, not before me, but you get what I'm saying since waving, right, He always.
Speaker 3: Kind of went by like to kill a clown, you know, back in the day exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, well he was though, you know, he he he was pictures and yeah, he put me up on the game. He told me about his history and everything, and it.
Speaker 3: Always seems like you guys had such a like a shared fan base, like if you go to a tech show. I've been to hunt like a probably fifty tech shows, and you're always going to see jugglers there.
Speaker 1: So every time.
Speaker 2: He was like, my security thinks, my security tells me, he said, my security, uh says we should just we should?
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 2: My security says, he wants to catch some ship like that, right, And I was like, fuck that dude, you know, fuck him for thinking that, you know, whatever his appointment, whatever the thing was. Anyway, So then Tech comes to Detroit on tour a State theater and and I'm like, you know, this is all happening, right. So anyway, we worked it out where uh me enjoying to go off on stage and introduce them you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So so we went up there and introduced them on stage.
Speaker 2: You know, but when I got to the venue, right the fuck, security fucking throws me against the wall. You know what I'm saying, muggs Yeah, man, but and I'm like, what the fuck, y'all?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, get up.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what was happening.
Speaker 1: Probably you know, they knew, they just didn't. He was telling me his security was like, fuck them dudes, you know. And I was like, well, fuck them, tell them, fuck you, you know what I mean. So when I.
Speaker 2: Got there, they were rough, you know, even though I'm there to make the fucking peege.
Speaker 1: You know what's.
Speaker 3: Crazy is the last time I saw Tech was last year. We were in Detroit when I told you, and he happened to have a show across the street from where the Tigers play, right by the eminem restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, that's right where I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we went to the show and I told I told people, like, you know, I'm from Arizona, so we have a certain type of white trash. Is we have our own specific white trash, you know. But at that show. Being in the crowd at a tech show in Detroit, I got to see Detroit white trash, and I was like, oh, I got I got it, Like I got it. I was like, oh, I get it now, Like this is like you know, auto factory, like you know, middle of America, russ belt fucking is different.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm saying that. I'm saying that there's I mean, I'm white trash.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: I definitely got to see some white trash at the Tech nine show. Not all of them are white trash, but it was just it was just funny because I was just like, you know, we have our own type of white trash, Like my family's like a bunch of meth heads and like, you know, biker dudes that's like Phoenix white. Everybody white thom That's fair, you know. I was just saying that Detroit white trash was definitely hitting different. I got it. I was like, Yo, this might have been eminem if he didn't make it like standing here watching Tech nine like.
Speaker 1: You, but man, yeah he's the ship man.
Speaker 3: Really No, Tech is great, man, I'm glad you guys worked that out.
Speaker 1: I didn't even I knew you.
Speaker 3: I knew that there was some sort of like like it was out there and that you guys had it might have been an issue, but I you know, I knew it was squashed. I just didn't know the backs of how that happened. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: We were gonna go to war like that.
Speaker 2: We were gonna come at them hard, of course, you know what I mean, because he's so integrated.
Speaker 3: Into your world. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Saying so we weren't just gonna you know, but no, of course.
Speaker 3: That's the first time I saw him was on the Wicked Walking, the Wicked Walker tour at Mason Amphitheater. It was what was that you guys Bone Thugs, cotton Mouth Kings and Tech Yeah, and uh yeah, And I wasn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't do none of the days you were on the fucking Halloween song with us. We doll did a song together too.
Speaker 3: But what's crazy is that that tour for like that period of time, cotton Mouth Kings were fucking huge.
Speaker 1: They had They're the unfortunate thing with them, man, I.
Speaker 3: Know that they I know that they had like a falling out like certain members.
Speaker 2: Daddy X we tried to bring them together because they were another huge state you s r H.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, no, for sure population.
Speaker 1: You can't even get two of them together.
Speaker 2: They all hate each other's insane like we did, Me and Joey, Me and Shaggy did the whole fucking episode of our podcast trying to uncover what really happened.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I've heard certain ship because I think it was like an initially like a split. And then what's the dude's name who owns Suburban Noise? Uh? I can't think of his name right now. What's the guy's name?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fuck yeah, I know his name to what the fuck singer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, but bro, here's the thing why it's so unfortunate. Okay, Okay, look, I CP right, I ain't. Me and Shaggy never made the money we're making right now.
Speaker 3: Ever, so you guys at this moment are making the most money you've ever made.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had four albums on that chart. Bro, listen what I'm saying. It's nostalgia.
Speaker 1: Okay. When we had four albums on the charts.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, and you guys were one going platinum in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we figured it out.
Speaker 2: We sold eight million records, crazy, and I don't know nothing about that's when.
Speaker 3: Records were here, right right right, that's when.
Speaker 1: It's been a few years since streams have been around.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to fucking do that, but I know one of our singles, hocus Pocus, just went gold and.
Speaker 3: How many years later just in streams, just in streams on its own, you know, like like in because of the TikTok shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They did like a like a thing to it, hocus Pocus, and they you know, they got these fans they do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It was called lounge check. I think you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that ship went gold because the TikTok were like a congrats, yeah, I mean, but anyway, what I was gonna say, the reason point of this is this nostalgia man for these old groups, like like okay, let me tell you my boy Bend the Ice when he came out, right, look at how the fucking massive right then, this m Burger was hurting, right you.
Speaker 1: Get know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He was opening for us and and like he was hurting though, you know what I'm saying, like he wasn't he was just playing.
Speaker 1: Rock clubs, he was. You know what I'm saying, I remember, I remember small venues. You know what I'm saying. Years go by and look at him now. You know what I'm saying. I love their nineties tour.
Speaker 2: All of those fucking acts had to hurt for a minute.
Speaker 3: And stoked to see.
Speaker 1: Tone look Salt Pepper.
Speaker 3: Fucking that's a sick tour to see like that, like that, and that tour sell like even like Bone Thugs as well.
Speaker 2: Bone Thugs used to fucking play the small venues shots, you know, like us, our whole ICP's entire career, we play like two thousand seat.
Speaker 3: Venues except for the Wicked Wanka tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we had all of that was crazy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You guys like, yeah about two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So but look at the look at the nostalgia though, you know what I'm saying, Like it's different now you get what I'm saying, Like, Okay, like give me an example. I give this example lot, and if anybody's watching it to hear me say this a lot, I'm sorry, Vanilla, I's fucking we used to play the festivals in the nineties in early two thousands. Right, every once in a while we get booked on a festival, there'd be like five hundred two thousand Juggalos up front the rest of the crowd literally.
Speaker 1: Bro would be like, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of cool to hate you guys. It was cool to hate you guys for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well everybody's like fuck you to hear up and down there see Cipher, so they're like, fuck y'all. You know, that was always our whole experience. We stopped doing fucking festivals for twenty years.
Speaker 3: Because it's our own ship, like the we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We do our own thing, and we're juggle load out right, We're doing our thing, and we got like we're signing bands, We're doing our thing all in our own little juggle the world or whatever, right, and fucking Vanilla Ice in twenty seventeen, he's like, yo, I want you to come out and do a song, you know what I mean. And I'm like, where are you playing. I'm thinking he's gonna say the shelter, you know. He's like, I'm met, I'm at pinew you know, I'm like this is Ample Theater, Like, what's going on.
Speaker 1: He's like, I love the ninety tour. This is five years ago.
Speaker 3: Bro, he's out there, he's been doing it.
Speaker 1: He still remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's still it's still going like every.
Speaker 2: Year it is, so saying it's massive. They do multiple tours at once, you know what I'm saying. So these guys were hurting, bro, they were playing fucking small rock clubs three hundred people and look at him down, you know. And anyway, the point was he called us out and fucking the place exploded.
Speaker 1: And me and Joy are like, we're telling them be for. We're like, I used to this. Yeah, We're like, no, we told me for. We're like, you don't want to bring us out because.
Speaker 3: That because you're used to it. If the crowd's not there to see you guys thought anybody's.
Speaker 1: Booing, And he was gonna be like, what the funk? You know what I mean? And I didn't want to heard the show. I'm like, bro, you don't want to bring us out there?
Speaker 2: You know, especially on the Island of the nineties, tore all the that we were the exact opposite of that shit. We were the wicked shit, right, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: We were like, fuck the radio, right right right, right, right right right right no, And I'm like, why you want to bring us out there? And He's like, come on, man. And so when when me and Shaggie cage to the front and they put us on the fucking.
Speaker 1: Screens, the whole fucking place exploded, and we.
Speaker 3: Were like, Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We hadn't done a festival in twenty years.
Speaker 2: Bro, nothing like that, just our own ship and the biggest probab we do every years to Gathering or Halloway and in front of those are like our staple events, you know. But man, we thought, you know, even when we walked the red carpet one time in the early fucking two thousands at the Billboard Awards, right, they had bleachers and fans all in the bleachers, Me and Shaggy Guy out of the limbo, they fucking food, and we were like, fuck.
Speaker 1: Y'all, what the way you're doing here? We don't go to award shows. We were like, what are we doing it? Fuck? Y'all know on the red carpet with the Backstreet.
Speaker 2: Boys, right, I never saw none of those photos either, How the fuck could those photos not show up?
Speaker 1: We were chilling with the Backstreet Boys with them as crazy. That makes no sense. It's like a dream. Where did those pictures go? They didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't have phones.
Speaker 1: No, this is a red carpet.
Speaker 3: They're somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's no.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about the gathering because it is. It is a thing. Did you ever see the Workaholics episode about that ship?
Speaker 1: Was hilarious? It was they did it good too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: There's a movie that came called Family and the character in the movie is a jugglo, right, and she goes to the gathering and they asked us to make a cameo and be like we're on stage at the right man.
Speaker 1: Me and shaggyt like, what is this gonna be? A little Rickydi ship? They've rebuilt the fucking gathering.
Speaker 3: Do you show up and you're like, oh, ship?
Speaker 2: There was a rides, carnival rides, you know, a crowd, you know what I'm saying, tents everywhere, people on golf cards, party and ship hopfires.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how the fuck did they do that? You know what I mean? It was crazy and yeah it was cool though, Man, you guys.
Speaker 3: Ah, so I've had I've had lots of friends performed.
Speaker 2: I was trying to fuck the chick from uh uh Oranges, The New is Oranges the New Black in that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was me and her dog. We were fucking. She knows it. She knows that we were speaking game.
Speaker 2: And the other chick was there from Family Pie American.
Speaker 3: Pie, American Pie.
Speaker 2: She was there and she knew it too, you know what I mean. And she was she kept going like, you know.
Speaker 1: We were just spitting game like talking like you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Then we talked on text for like a month and then it ended, but.
Speaker 1: We didn't keep I didn't even were speaking game like yeah, like we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Ship, interesting ship, you know what I mean. I wasn't like I'm like getting your panties. And it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Like like, hey you got a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in there.
Speaker 1: But it was dope.
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna ask you. So I've heard some Okay, so I heard at the gathering there's some crazy ship going on. I've seen video of the feet guy. Have you seen this guy? He's like the guy at the gathering who like licks all the chicks feet.
Speaker 1: No, man, I ain't seen.
Speaker 3: I've heard about the drug bridge at a certain point in time. Wasn't there a drug board a bridge where like.
Speaker 1: It was it was still a drug bridge should be.
Speaker 3: It was like a nice like safe open like everybody can go and.
Speaker 1: Get I don't know, man, I just don't want nobody to, you know, get hurt.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, of course, but this was before I think we had to worry about like petoon ship. This was obviously years ago. Yeah, exactly, yeah, and then and then our good That's why I said, allegedly, this was not a thing we did. It's not like it's not like on the festival map there was like drug bridge. No, it was just like it was like a fan thing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: And then Yo, Jelly roll Tony told me about some sort of fuck tent or.
Speaker 1: Something that was going on.
Speaker 3: Allegedly there was a fuck tent.
Speaker 1: That's dope, was wrong.
Speaker 3: Nothing's wrong with this some in several locations, it sounds that we wouldn't look it's just wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, wait a minute, I'm sorry. Yeah, that's actually a fucking great idea fuck tent.
Speaker 2: What the fuck we can provide like six tenths on the ground, big red tents and light them up all red, right yeah, and be like and you go in there and it's just all lavish and clean, a plation going and fuck, you know, you're all in a wet tent. You know what I'm saying. Mosquitos and shit. You boys it right outside the nylon, you know what I mean? You can go away to the fuck tent. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You guys have a small fee.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like a like a little and then there's just like, you know, willing lovelies in there.
Speaker 1: You know, all work. It is a tent.
Speaker 3: Consenting, willing allegedly allegedly consenting juggallettes.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that's actually dope, Like, that's actually a dope idea.
Speaker 3: Not a terrible idea. What's the craziest thing?
Speaker 1: But it really is a bad idea?
Speaker 3: No, it's not a bad idea. What's the craziest thing with your own eyes you've seen at the at the gathering that you can talk about allegedly that you allegedly saw with your own eyes.
Speaker 2: No, man, I allegedly nothing. The gathering is off the fucking chain, dude. I want to I want to in the middle of Ohio. Right, Bro, listen, I really advise you to go on account of this. I know you're a wise man and there's nothing worth more than experiences memories, for sure, you know what I'm saying. And you will absolutely never forget, not if you live to be a thousand.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Going to the gathering, bro, And there's absolutely no fucking danger, right, that's.
Speaker 1: The biggest misconception.
Speaker 3: Wait, didn't didn't somebody get boot off stage? It was was it Tila Tequila?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then who.
Speaker 1: Is unless you're an artist?
Speaker 3: Unless you're an they don't like you.
Speaker 1: Because what a weird thing.
Speaker 2: I just said, there's no danger And then you're like, what about unless you're an artist?
Speaker 3: Absolutely it has been rappers that they've thrown shit at.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, my heroes, Bro, I've seen I've seen some of my heroes go down and leave the stage, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like who too short?
Speaker 2: They almost got old dirty bastard off and it was I believe the last concert of his life.
Speaker 3: Wow, you had o dB at the gathering.
Speaker 1: Right before he passed away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. Were you able to talk with him when he got there?
Speaker 1: Who was up there?
Speaker 2: Somebody ran up there with o dB and was like they were throwing ship and ODB was starting to get mad, you know, I mean, they throw ship, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: They're not always trying to hit you. They're just throwing ship. Looking in the air, they throw shit.
Speaker 2: There's just ship flying everywhere, you know, including at the stage.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: And some people know how to do other people like Yellow with that fucker cart.
Speaker 1: And drink it in.
Speaker 2: The place, pot cold, catching a beer on the exactly. The crowd loved it. Like he's he's saying, I got no problem with this. I'm rocking this, you know what I mean. And that's what you have, the kind of energy you have to have, because sometimes guys get up there and they get they want to.
Speaker 1: Thug, you know, and that is of course.
Speaker 2: The worst thing is if you talk on one juggle, everybody gathering.
Speaker 3: Up the good juggle, everyone's turning against.
Speaker 1: You're in the wrong place, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you guys, even if you're up there trying.
Speaker 2: To act like them, and you know what I mean, the only ones that ever got away, we're clearly looking harder than them. Was fucking.
Speaker 1: Last year. Who played last year? The main group? I can't. I'm being so dumb. Not Suicide Boys, the other I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: City Moore, City Mark, Yeah, City City More goes up there, Broom.
Speaker 1: They killed that fucking slate. Wow, Like that's they love that Wicked ship.
Speaker 2: City Morgan is a version of a wicked ship and Suicide Boys listen to him. They do that three six mafia ship. It's like very fucking three second suicide Boy. It's a very very three six mafia stylum.
Speaker 3: I feel like DJ Paul's kind of adopted the Juggalos American band based pretty heavily.
Speaker 2: Me and DJ Paul are actually fucking very close.
Speaker 3: He's a great guy.
Speaker 2: He's so fucking great man. You know what I'm saying. We did an album together. He wouldn't stay at my house. I have my studios in my front yard, right, he wouldn't stay at my house.
Speaker 1: Big. He didn't like the woods I live. And he's like fuck that, Like what what do you think Bear's gonna jump through the window or something.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But he's the ship man. He's so dope.
Speaker 3: I love him, man, Yo, So when you guys got put on that list. Did you notice besides getting taken out of stores, besides all of the financial ramifications that happened, Were you guys like being followed by the police ever, because I don't know, like you guys didn't never have any sort of like idea, like, Man, these motherfuckers are like making like our lives very hard, like because you know, if you're obviously you guys are.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy though?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: The A C l What is it? The A C L U.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they fucking jumped on our side, fire.
Speaker 1: Jumped on our side, and they were in the court with us and ship.
Speaker 3: Wow, straight up, that's fucking sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a.
Speaker 2: Press press conference and everything, you know what I mean. It was insane, man, and we so we we did the fucking march, right, and uh, it's a publicity stunt, right, that's what it is. So we did this press run and me and shagguin some crazy shit you know, out in New York like talking about it, and it sounds like we're it sounds so fucking outrageous.
Speaker 3: Because it was.
Speaker 1: But we did like all the ship in New York, all the shows, right, and.
Speaker 2: I feel like we succeeded, like I don't like you said at the beginning, you said you don't think juggle loos get their due respector.
Speaker 3: I feel like y'all don't get your respect for I feel like your guys' business models. You guys were the first to really be fully vertical, like you guys were able to like do your own merch, throw wrestling shows, have your own festival, like these are things that like, first of all, like everybody's doing nowadays.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, rap trivia for anybody out there listening, I'm gonna name four labels. Okay, let's see Loop Records, Wrap a Lot Records, Death Jam Records, Death Row Records, Insane Clown Posse was signed A one.
Speaker 1: Does anybody know what? Yes? Yeah, it was were How ridiculous does that sound now? I remember me. It's just like I remember fucking Lee or Cohen was It was a streaming in my face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, tell me about that row like a thought. I can't imagine Lee or Cohen getting you guys.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did.
Speaker 2: But I remember we were supposed to do these branch visits. When we're on tour, we go into we're in a New Jersey branch for the label, and we meet everybody, you know, and we were sniffing that ship. You know what I'm saying. We just didn't want to keep doing that. We're tired and ship, you know, so we're just not anyway. We got to New York man and he fucking he was like.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 5: You're from the street. I'm from the fucking street, you know what I'm saying. And it was just like you know, and then he was like, now let's get to business. He was like, I'll get you anybody. He was all of a sudden, was cool as fuck.
Speaker 2: He's like, we can get anybody you fucking want on a record, on a record, right, you.
Speaker 1: Name it, it's happening, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it went from I thought, I'm about to fight this dude, right so now I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to fuck the dude.
Speaker 3: I just boss. I was gonna say, who who ended up bringing you guys into the label? Like who was the know?
Speaker 1: What happened was we were on.
Speaker 3: Island Island and then I and then Island right okay.
Speaker 1: And then Island was gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they kind of inherited you guys.
Speaker 2: I remember walking through the opposite death Jam right, and people are like, what is this Halloween?
Speaker 3: The whole label because they had no idea they yet it.
Speaker 1: Was just like, what the fuck is what's happening?
Speaker 2: And here's the funny thing, right, we sold two million albums for fucking Island.
Speaker 1: Right, our next our next album is platinum?
Speaker 2: Right we do we do a double album and they both almost go gold. Right now? They just deaf jam. Let's they just let the contract expire.
Speaker 1: We didn't get dropped, will you guys did that? They didn't re sign.
Speaker 3: I remember you guys dropped two albums on the same day, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You guys did that before, huh no, because it was two different albums to buy both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, you guys.
Speaker 3: Did that before Nelly because Nelly did it. But like y'all, really, I think you guys are the first people to be like, oh man.
Speaker 2: We did it, we did we did it because he did it. Oh well, the judgment the album. You know what I'm saying, he did night and day and back in the day and just clocked on everybody.
Speaker 3: You know, it's because your fans are gonna just buy one. They're gonnay and why would you combine them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, but yeah, here we are, you know what I'm saying, And they just let our contract expire.
Speaker 1: So suddenly we signed with another label for fucking million dollars.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: The label was a new a new label, right, and they were called.
Speaker 3: D three D three is they had old dirty bastard they had? Uh they is that Quincy Jones Son? Maybe I'm tripping QD three That's what I'm thinking. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: But man, it just was the same because they that Jim could have like sold us to.
Speaker 2: Another label if they didn't want us, you know what I'm saying, or got some override, you know what I mean, Like here you guys can have, but we're getting points.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know what I mean? Right, better for you.
Speaker 1: They didn't even I don't think they even knew. Our attorney was like.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's two weeks, def Jam hasn't resigned yet, you know. And then he's like, yo, it's a week you know. And then he's like, no, they didn't resign, right, And he's like, don't say nothing. He's like, don't say anything. We'll let a week pass and then we'll notify him.
Speaker 3: We're leaving.
Speaker 2: We're going, you know what I mean, not that we wanted to leave, it's just we Yeah, they just became everything, can you.
Speaker 3: I feel like you guys did such a great job of branding because I remember all like like there was like the series of albums where all of the covers were very similar. Then you'd open the book and the CDs were all very similar. Like you guys had like very dope branding, like every album had a different and then the jersey would go with it or the shirt who Because I do feel like, you know, on the marketing side, you guys were amazing. Who was kind of the brainchild behind like some of the early like ship that you guys would come up with, maybe whether it be like, hey, we got to make sure this line of albums are consistent with the art and the CDs all kind.
Speaker 1: Of go again. I know this much.
Speaker 2: Doing that ship back then is the reason we still move physical units today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I'm.
Speaker 2: If their collectors it's like people that people always are gonna wonder what you're gonna do, you know, like we'll put like a fucking pair of three D glasses in there and put all kinds of crazy shit in there and we put a booklet with like mazes and funny.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys had the mazes on the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then like you can pull shit out and make a piece of dice and you know what I mean, it's just cool, like.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we we include we do it like that and try to do really good packaging.
Speaker 1: And to our benefit.
Speaker 2: That comes from back in the day though any you know, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know where that comes from. We are that's just always done it like that.
Speaker 3: You know, you just always kind of had a knack for like.
Speaker 1: I think, so, yeah, it's the best way of putting it in.
Speaker 3: Can you give me the origins of the hatchet Man logo? Yeah, man, that everyone has tattooed.
Speaker 2: In the very beginning, Me and Joey, Me and Shaggy. He's like, we had two we had two ideas.
Speaker 1: For the label name.
Speaker 2: One was one was a great name, mad paper Boy, right, and it was gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Guy on a bike with a.
Speaker 2: A fucking newspaper, like like like the game, and we wanted to call it. Back then, this is before paper was known as money because there was a fucking paper boy used to come through looking like fucking the Napoleon dynamite kind of and fucking throwing papers anywhere, and he was our boy and we just love to see him. So we were like, how about mad paper Records? And I thought that would have been cool. The other one was psychopathic, you know, the same idea, but now it's just a guy with it instead of a paper He's got, uh, the hatchet man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to stop the interview again and tell you about our folks at odd Socks. Baby, that's right, Shots, odd Socks Man, the most comfortable socks in the world. They've been riding with us since day one. And let me tell you something, man, Christmas time is really sneaking up. Odd Socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout. They got the crazy licenses. Check out these Naruto socks, fucking fire little SpongeBob socks, you know what I'm saying. How about this, how about the how High movie socks? They got the WWE they got the motherfucking Cheeto socks. You know what I'm saying. Shot to the motherfucking Cheeto socks. They just dropped their Monopoly line too. I'm waiting for them to send them to me, Ahmad, send me the Monopoly shit, buddy, all right. Also the odd socks basics, these are my favorites. They're just normal, just you know, the most comfortable socks you've ever put on your feet is really what they are. Get them black, white, red, fucking tied eye whatever you're into. And they got the underwear baby Little Reese's Boys. Let's go odd Socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg. They got South Park underwhere too, all the licenses WWE, Scarface, Breaking Bad, Salas Park, Power Rangers, Monopoly, Coca Cola, they got it all. Use that promo code Bootleg and save twenty percent off at checkout. Also want to give a shout out to our sponsor. Much love to our good folks at blue Cheo. That's right, we talk about it all the time on the podcast. When you go to bluetoo dot com right now, you can get your first month for free. A lot of people ask, well, what is blue choo and doesn't work? Well blue Cheo. It has the same active ingredient as viagra and Cialis. The only difference is you don't have to go to the doctor. It's all online. You go to bluetoo dot com. You get your shit handled over there, and then they get you handled by sending you a month for free when you use the promo code bootleg blue choo dot Com promo code bootleg tryout blue chew. It'll have your uh, your dick harder than it's ever been. It's like triggonometry in high school. Real hard.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: If you're dealing with any sort of a rectile dysfunction, Bluechoo will have your right. Like I said, same active ingredient as viagrancy allis, minus the awkward doctor's appointment. Everything's online. And if you're asking, well, I don't know, man, I just don't know. Try it out for free for a month. They'll send you a month supply for free, right to your doorstep in discrete packaging blue chewable form. It's in a little a little chewable man. You take that thing down and then you go to Poundtown. Take you shorty to Poundtown. Goddamn it. Bluechoo dot Com used that promo code blueleg Try for free for a month, let's get back to the interview. It's crazy because I mean, thousands upon thousands of people have tattoos that you guys, do you remember the year that you first noticed, like, cause that's got when artists get like have fans that are that dedicated, it's I can only imagine how trippy has got to be when it first happens, like, Yo, this guy's got us tattooed on them, Like, do you remember like when you guys first started to notice that you guys's fans were that dedicated? Because that's a level of commitment that man, what, well, what do.
Speaker 2: You say to a ninja walks up to you, pulls your shirt off in his entire back. You know, it's all fucking in his whole body and sometimes, you know what I mean, what do you say?
Speaker 1: Right? How do you even react to that?
Speaker 2: That's just something it It's like the type of person I am.
Speaker 1: It makes me uncomfortable a ping of a ping of heart, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Or whatever the fuck term is, right, because I don't know how to fuck to you know, respond to that?
Speaker 1: It's so stunning.
Speaker 3: Are you are you used to it yet? Because at this point we're.
Speaker 2: Talking I'll never be used to that, and I'll never understand it.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to say the wrong thing. I love the fucking devotion and dedication. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But me, I, I you know I would One thing I don't like doing, I'm not. I don't like signing my name for an autograph.
Speaker 3: Because because they'll get a tattoo on a hottie.
Speaker 1: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, if you are my woman, I don't want that Ninja's name.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't want to. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to ruin your love life five years from now.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not used especially you know, I'm not gonna do it to any I don't like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We signed it so I can get a tattoo.
Speaker 2: Fuck No, you know, but if if, if a dude wants that, whatever, Man, I just I just don't give a fuck myself. I don't give a fuck about an autograph, right, I don't have No, I don't have any pictures of any me and anybody.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I can imagine bro.
Speaker 1: The only person that.
Speaker 2: Ever, the only person that ever made me uh shaggy nervous to me was when we met Vince McMahon.
Speaker 1: Hey throw our fucking mouths.
Speaker 2: Dried out, like we were both like and he was like, hey, who won the grim tim contest? You know, and that was like a contest we were having back then, you know, and we just looked at you.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember you guys coming out. I mean, you guys are for people. I mean, I'm a huge wrestling fan, and you guys are also very heavily uh aligned in the wrestling world. You guys have had your own the Juggalo wrest what is it? Yeah, yeah, you guys have had your own wrestling federations.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, we've been at WWE.
Speaker 3: You guys have been in w W, W E, c W.
Speaker 2: Bro before I forget you want to hear something crazy my girlfriend three weeks ago. Yeah, She's like, I had a dream You're on stage with Roseanne Barr And I'm like, I like, would I be doing on stage rose An Bar?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And it happened, bro, what in the last three weeks?
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna post the text because she sent me that in a text. Wow, I'm gonna post the text with the you can see. I don't know if you I'm put the date. Maybe you just have to believe me. I guess unless it's some we're on the phone, I don't know, but I'm gonna show.
Speaker 1: The fucking tack the date right and then the picture.
Speaker 3: How did you end up on stage with Roseanne?
Speaker 1: I did a podcast for some comedian friends.
Speaker 3: With did you is it Wizard in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Skankfest?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, bro?
Speaker 3: Roseanne is a legend. It was in same that's sick.
Speaker 2: Man, I didn't get I played Seattle the night before. Okay, no sleep at all, no sleep, flew in, had to meet my girlfriend, deal with all this ship in the morning.
Speaker 1: No sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I'm going to I have no fucking idea, you know. They're just like, come on this gang.
Speaker 1: First, you know.
Speaker 2: And I thought it would be podcasts in like a hotel or something.
Speaker 1: And I didn't have.
Speaker 2: No idea, and they're just lead me through and it's just getting more lit and more lit. And there's a fucking boxing ring with two hotties slugging it out and foot and there's like tiers of people hanging over the edge and whatever, and then they lead me through and all of a sudden there's like what had to be like probably a thousand people in this room, in.
Speaker 1: This huge, crazy sham leaders beautiful Vegas. Shit.
Speaker 2: You know, the fucking people are streaming Rabbit and it's just a table in the chairs and they're doing on podcasts, you know what I'm saying, and the place is doing nuts.
Speaker 1: And then they call Roseanne up, you know what I'm saying, And then they.
Speaker 2: Call me up and I'm sitting next to fucking Roseanne.
Speaker 3: That'll be on YouTube if it's not already on YouTube. Son, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sitting next to Roseanne, and it's like, how the fuck? And all I've been eating all morning is mushrooms?
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I swear you got some rooms. I got pound the shrooms right over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how hard are we even looking for rooms? Last week?
Speaker 3: I got a whole pound for you if you want it.
Speaker 2: Ever since I went to fucking Skankfest. I listen, brother, you.
Speaker 3: Man, there's like three pounds in that trash back. But bring your shrewming. You're fucking having a time. And then rose sitting there, no sleep, no.
Speaker 2: Sleep, and I get up there everybody's up on this stage drinking and passing blunts, and I'm like, double hat and coat, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's two in the afternoon and it's just as lit.
Speaker 2: And when we do the podcast, it's so lit, right Ben, They're like, we'll take it to the green room.
Speaker 1: So I'm going through this packed crowd.
Speaker 2: Everybody's party is music, bitches dancing, everybody's smoke blown weed in his finance establishment.
Speaker 1: They take me in the green room and it's the exact same.
Speaker 2: Fucking li just lit it just let in the green room and it's dark and there's a DJ, and there's food anywhere.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what's the fucking difference, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I've taken had pictures all everywhere out there, and I'm like, oh, green room. When you relax in the green room, I'm going it's worse, you know what I'm just.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask about the wrestling tip man, like you know, like you said you you guys, I remember seeing you guys come out as like like on I want to say, was it on raw back?
Speaker 1: And right man? I took a stone Colt stunner, brother.
Speaker 3: You took a stunner fucking yes right there. Sometimes I think he's behind your head.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I think it's I'm lying to myself. I'm like, is that true? Yes, man, brother, you want to hear the story.
Speaker 1: Yes. He was like.
Speaker 2: When we first met Stone Cold in w W, he was like, he sat down by me and Joey and the arena and nobody's in there yet, and we just He's like, kind of music, You're like, I answered him. Then he's like, what kind of you hunt? I'm like no, and he's like, basically we.
Speaker 1: Had nothing, nothing in common with Stone Cold.
Speaker 2: Nothing, And it was just like in this so anyway, like probably two months or a month later, two months whatever, he's like, all right, you know how to take a stunner? And I said yes. He said, all right, listen, I'm gonna come out there. First thing I'm gonna do is kick you in the stomach and give you a stunner. Or no, he said, the first thing I'm gonna do is kick him in the stomach and give him a stunner. I'm gonna pop. I'm turning around and you know you got it. I'm like, yeah, I'm number two, I got it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so he's like, you know, okay, and he's like, are you sure you got it? And I'm like yeah.
Speaker 2: So then we go to the gorilla position. We're about to go out there, and he's like, hey, man, are you sure you know you know? Do you know how to take a stunt? I'm like, yeah, bro, I got it.
Speaker 1: He goes.
Speaker 2: So we go out there and first person he kickses me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So we get it out of order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I wasn't even expected.
Speaker 2: And I'm like all halfway turning around and shit, because I'm still thinking, we gotta look like you know what I mean? And I'm just like, oh, you know what I mean? And I took it off shitty, but I tried, you know what I mean. And I'm just thinking I wanted.
Speaker 3: Did did Shaggy take it better than you?
Speaker 1: Did he take it?
Speaker 3: Did Shaggy take the stunner better than you did?
Speaker 1: Took everything better better than me? But Shaggy didn't take the stonnach Oh he didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he kicked the guy from the Headbangers, Okay, gave him a stunner.
Speaker 1: You know, he was whatever. But anyway, yeah, it was doped. That's sick.
Speaker 3: So you got to hang out with Vince, you got to hang out with Stone Cold, take a fucking stunt, but you got to chop it up with him for a second him say hi.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. And after that, every week we see him in the hallway and say, were.
Speaker 3: You guys coming out, like when you guys did the e c W thing? Was this after they joined w W E or was this prior like in the e c W days? Say it again, like when you you said you came out at e c W, right, was this prior to them joining the conglomerate or was this so this is like independent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hot where all the stars came from? Sab Sandman, you know, was this in Philly? Yeah? At the at the e c W arena?
Speaker 3: Sick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, did you guys Paul Hayman?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love po I love him too.
Speaker 3: He's my favorite. I think he's like my favorite character. I think he's the greatest manager ever.
Speaker 1: I think he's probably the most talented man in pro wrestling.
Speaker 3: The best mic work ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you see his promo recently where he was crying outside of Roman Reigns locker room?
Speaker 1: No, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's art.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen anything lately. It's good, is it? So he's gone? This is gone now right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They sold to but yeah the company, so they put a big it's like a UFC and WW are now owned. I think it's they have a t KO is the name of the parent company. And uh, I think it's better if Triple H is running things personally. I like what Triple H does?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Right, So are you guys still throwing indie shows every once in a while?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's been the big I'm with Billy Corgan's NWA right now.
Speaker 3: Oh that's sick. I'm gonna say for you guys, because you guys actually have like wrestling DVDs out and shit like if people ever want to go like, there's is It was a.
Speaker 1: Juggler World Order j c W Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 3: What was the biggest wrestler that you guys were able to have?
Speaker 1: Kind of Well, we have Ric Flair at the gathering, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You guys brought Rick Flair to the gallery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: What did he think of that ship?
Speaker 2: He was supposed to host all night right, and he went out there one time, he went out there another time a fucking big ass pop almost hit him. He was like, thank you very much, the.
Speaker 3: Fuck out of here, Yeah, he was. I'd be like, yo, before you leave, Caul, you just give me one chop to the chest, bro, Like can I take my shirt off? And can you make me pink real quick? Drop the fuck out of me?
Speaker 1: Pause? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, I would love to meet him. I've met a lot of wrestlers. I've interviewed a lot of wrestlers, but I haven't met Ric Flair man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it'd be nice.
Speaker 3: It's nice to see him have this like rejuvenation in hip hop culture, like you know what I mean. Like there's like the Griselda guys, and then obviously off set it's got the Rick Flair Drip and ship and now he's selling weed called Rick Flair Drip. It's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's it's amazing. I wanted to ask you for for you guys, because I had Bizarre on the show maybe a year ago, man, maybe seven or eight months ago, and Bizarre gave you guys a lot of love and respect and flowers. Yeah, but you guys had the beef right, Yeah, and you guys were beefing with Eminem when he was the biggest rapper in the world, right, and that had to be interesting, great publicity for you guys. A lot of new people discovered you guys through that. So what was that? Like? How serious? Because you guys are in the same city, each of you guys. I'm sure I wrapped up with some serious guys. I mean, you know, So it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't like I always tell people, the problem wasn't us in Eminem. It was our camps, you know what I'm saying, running into each other.
Speaker 1: That was the problem.
Speaker 3: It was like almost like the entourages kept, That's what I'm saying, throwing fire on the flames.
Speaker 2: Our guys go all out juggler everywhere, you know, I mean, psychopathic everywhere, you know. And yeah, man, you know that was what was Stelle. But but man, like, like you know, the thing is, what was.
Speaker 1: What was the point?
Speaker 2: I can say you could go to like I could back then, I could go to an Eminem show, right and.
Speaker 1: Where icy p ship where a kid get beat up, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, at an Eminem concert, And if he had.
Speaker 3: Other way around though, yes, what I'm saying, if somebody were eminem arena.
Speaker 2: That's an arena, right, we're in a small club. You know, what's the other way around, don't.
Speaker 1: Icy?
Speaker 2: But you know, thankfully everything's cool, you know. And I remember Proof making squashing the beef. You know, seem like he was a peacekeeper for a lot of He was so dope.
Speaker 1: For coming over and squashing the beef. Man rest in peace. Proof. He was so dope, Like I was so.
Speaker 2: Happy to be an honor to be including in that because he was squashing M's beef with.
Speaker 1: The royal names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he squashes me with Royce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was squashing beef with because M was going on back then dropping crazy names, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And he was beeping with a lot of underground rappers like Dilating and ever Last and yeah, em had some random beefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, And when he came to the office and ship and then we went bowling and drinking.
Speaker 3: You went bowling with him with D twelve with D twelve so with the crew against I CP.
Speaker 1: Wow, So that was our crew.
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 1: It was dope.
Speaker 3: More rappers should first we were at a concert that ship. That's how people should resolve things. Let's hang out and let's fucking bowl man shout out to Shan was in the bill.
Speaker 1: Then that's right.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say. Fago is very much a thing that I only knew about because of y'all. Like my whole life, I didn't know fagel was a real thing. I always thought it was just your guys' drink, right, didn't know it was a thing. I mean really, later on, I've I've found out. Like when I grew up in like, you know, certain liquor stores would carry like exotic snacks on the West Coast, they'd have fago. And then we go to Detroit and any liquor store you walk into there's like fifty flavors. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: Did they ever give you guys a piece of a company with us?
Speaker 1: That's insane. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: The only thing they ever did for us, yeah, right, was give us a Fago machine in our office. Okay, I'm gonna tell you it was something else. That's here's why they did it, right, Not because you guys are oh you're ICP, you know, do you know? It's because all they know is we're probably the biggest customer.
Speaker 3: Because you guys so all the who else buys.
Speaker 2: More fagel what like we do other than maybe grocery departments, But we're right in there, and they probably put Fago machines in the grocery departments all the time too.
Speaker 1: They think we're one of them. They don't funk.
Speaker 3: When you guys were launching, they're massively in Detroit, Detroit.
Speaker 1: We are obviously helping these motherfuckers massively.
Speaker 3: So when you guys are you guys are launching all these two leaders and we're paying for them to.
Speaker 1: Try to talk to them.
Speaker 2: We have an attorney talk to them like, look, man, let's do something, you know, like just put out like a clown cola or something a special Let's do a special.
Speaker 1: Cover for people that want it. Motherfucker, you sell out.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking you to put it in grocery stores will buy them.
Speaker 1: But let's work together.
Speaker 3: So they never even gave you. They don't even let us use.
Speaker 2: Their name in as not ridiculous what I'm saying, we all throw a fucking bomb in a place.
Speaker 1: Allegedly.
Speaker 3: No, that is crazy, because I don't think I think why don't they work with us?
Speaker 2: I think a fog you're the fangels.
Speaker 1: Thrown and sold. What the fuck? They better work with us and.
Speaker 3: Suck from the back from the back, on the back, from the back backwards twice. Yeah, that's crazy. So you guys were buying all those two leaders, they weren't giving them to you.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, we're getting them whatever the charging.
Speaker 3: You know, I always wondered, right when you guys like would map out your tours?
Speaker 1: You have to have semis well, No, I was, I was.
Speaker 3: I was just curious, like you guys map out your tours. Is there like a like the venue knows, like, hey, look man, at the end of this show, you better have a clean up crew because it's gonna be sticky.
Speaker 1: Of course, no, because.
Speaker 3: You guys were launching.
Speaker 2: Man used to be walking. I never listen to this. We did back when all we had was Detroit. We were we had not popped anywhere. We fucking ran Detroit though, including Toledo, which is.
Speaker 1: Like an hour right, you know what I mean from Detroit.
Speaker 2: So this Toledo radio station is doing a festival.
Speaker 1: This is like fucking ninety four. They're doing a festival.
Speaker 2: But we're this massive local thing, right right, So they put us on this festival with Coolio Outcasts.
Speaker 1: I don't remember right now, too short, you know what I mean. And we're on there.
Speaker 2: And we got Fagel half the fans you know what I mean, Juggalos, you know what I mean. But there was a lot of fucking Juggalos in there, you know. And it was hype. But Outcast was like, what the fuck You've got Fago all over our fucking turntables, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They were like, yeah, I feel them. No, No, we had a fam Where the fuck are they these guys throwing soda dressed like clowns? What is going on in fucking Toledo?
Speaker 1: Straight up, they surrounded us.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie, so out Casts they got mad. So you guys had.
Speaker 2: They walked up on us, you know, with a message one dude could have said, but they sent fifteen to.
Speaker 3: Say, Hey, you guys gotta pay for these turntables. Huh. You guys bought a new turntable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had to buy a new equipment for him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's the right thing to do. Yeah, of course, what's the best flavor of Fago?
Speaker 2: Allegedly, That's what I'm saying one guy could have said that said that, No.
Speaker 3: For sure, you know what I'm saying. But what's your favorite flavor of fago?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: And this is assuming that they suck your dick from the back and apologize. I like grape grape, that's pretty basic. What was the one that we had that was like blue?
Speaker 1: No, you missed?
Speaker 2: No, bro, my favorite favorite is And then then I think his genius is it's called firework.
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 3: It's like a bomb pop bomb pop that shit fire Do you.
Speaker 2: Know how that became a pop fagel ran a contest?
Speaker 1: Think of a flavor you know what I'm saying. Somebody sent that in.
Speaker 2: That's a dope fucking idea, a bomb pop and has some fucking whatever.
Speaker 3: We were in Detroit and like I remember, we probably bought like nine bottles of Fago just to try. We're like, bro, We're never like this is crazy. We've never seen so many random flavors of soda. And like all the rappers are like, you gotta try to cream peach.
Speaker 2: They got Moon missed, Red Rock and Rye. You know they got Rock and Rise.
Speaker 3: Moon missed was good?
Speaker 1: Well, Rock and.
Speaker 2: Rise, Doctor Pepper. Moon miss is is Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Maybe it wasn't moon missed. I'm thinking of the blue one. Yeah, but the one he said, how cool is it to see Drake wearing y'all ship because because the rest of all, I.
Speaker 1: Don't give a fuck what anybody says.
Speaker 2: I don't believe Drake wore that, having ever even heard any of our music.
Speaker 1: I think he wore that as a fashion thing.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I don't doubt that, because I think that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: I don't think that over time.
Speaker 2: You know, we're old school and you know people you know, Yeah, I've seen in a fashion magazine and ice P shirt for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It was like ripped, like you guys get old. It was like a fucking vintage one.
Speaker 3: It was a vintage one.
Speaker 1: Huh No, it was like fashion. It was the design of the shirt.
Speaker 3: You know, you get me to get a piece of some company.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying that, like like it's a it's a fashion thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like Drake had the was it the jersey?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Was Drake wearing a jersey.
Speaker 2: A ring a ring master jersey, which is our second album. Okay, come on, like like the second Joker's card.
Speaker 1: You know, what the fuck is Drake doing wearing that?
Speaker 3: But but I mean, it's gotta feel kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Though. Let me tell you something else that makes no sense. Llo cool j right, just did his tours doing his tour, right, he has the wall behind him. What's on the wall? You've seen it?
Speaker 3: A bunch of names? Right, your name's on there, my name, just your name, just mine, not Shaggy, not ICP.
Speaker 1: In the fuck. You know what I'm saying. I've never met.
Speaker 2: Ellll in my motherfucking life. I listened to his station all day every day. I've never heard a blip of our ship. And we are nineties to the fucking.
Speaker 1: Core, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, why is my name on that wall? You know what I mean? It makes no fucking sense.
Speaker 3: You don't feel like it's it's dope to see you get some acknowledgement.
Speaker 1: But I think it's like.
Speaker 2: An accident or like, you know, let me tell you where I think it came from.
Speaker 1: All right, what was that magazine? Does he Rudy? Was it the New York Times? In New York?
Speaker 2: It was it was not a magazine, a newspaper, right, I think it was a newspaper.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it could also be his graphic guy as a Juggalo.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: This newspaper came out and it did a story the fifty greatest Voices in Hip Hop, and it's like, you're you were on there and they he asked, I was on the list, you know what I'm saying, And I was just like, and at the same time, I would I did that interview for that big newspaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You get what I'm saying is when that tour started.
Speaker 2: And I saw my name on the wall, might have been that, and I'm just like, what the fuck is going on with that?
Speaker 3: You know? I mean they also might you know.
Speaker 1: It's such icp true, you know what I'm saying in both true, you know.
Speaker 3: But for you, like I always, like you said, man, like, when you think of juggalos, historically, it's the outcasts of society. It's people, you know, a lot of people are from broken homes. A lot of you know, most of the people who I know from Azy who were juggalos were just.
Speaker 1: That doubles come from pain. Man.
Speaker 3: It was never it was never the cool thing to wear. It was always like, oh those are juggalos, you know. But to have Drake, who's like the biggest rapper on the planet rocking your guys, it's almost crazy how full circle that is, Like it's an honor.
Speaker 2: You know, he's got like I don't remember, but it's like three hundred million followers or something on that.
Speaker 3: Do you guys see a spike in merch sales?
Speaker 1: Three hundred fucking million? The thing is, it just looks cool though, for sure, Like it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't you guys.
Speaker 3: You guys really have.
Speaker 2: Very well possibility. He might have fashion and just who work for him and.
Speaker 3: Just get vitage jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah man or just whatever. You know, you ever heard it? You know?
Speaker 2: He just yeah, I just don't think it has anything to do with our music.
Speaker 3: What kind of pop was that for you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Did you guys see any like spike in merch sales?
Speaker 1: Not that I know, you know, everybody's mean meaned it out in the juggler world.
Speaker 3: I bet they have. And then post Malone too, shout out. I think the post notes who you guys are? He's got a post post notes, shaggy post.
Speaker 2: I would love to put me post Post is probably one of my top three favorite artists.
Speaker 3: Yo, can you educate me right now? Oh? Post is amazing, you know, I'm it's really hard for him to make a bad song. I say, he's just he's just such a talented, such.
Speaker 1: A good dude.
Speaker 3: It seems super super sweet guy.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Can you? Did you guys? Because I again I'm not you know, I told you this off day, off the air. I was never like a big fan of your guys' music, but I'm very aware of you guys and your your universe. You know, did you get twisted ever? Squash your guys? Is the civil war of the juggalo world?
Speaker 1: No fuck Twisted Day? I die? Really them? Fuck them? Fuck them. I ain't never been betrayed harder in my life. It was. It was a fucking physical pain the way those motherfuckers betrayed me.
Speaker 3: Because you guys did put them on, like literally gave them a fan base.
Speaker 2: I gave them the name right. They didn't have pain on they were two other rappers, you know what I mean. We signed them, put the pain on, created them.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They got insane talent. You know what I'm saying, but we created that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yo, What up, guys, we gotta start the interview to tell you about our folks. At my bookie, it's winning season right now. NFL, we're in the thick of it. I've been doing really good on my NFL bets, by the way, Plus NBA officially back. We got playoff baseball. It's going crazy. Especially if you like to throw down some of that money and do a little gambling. You gotta head over to my bookie. Uh, this was double about my book It doesn't matter if your team sucks my team, the Cardinals, they're trash. Don't matter. I'm still winning on Sundays, baby, all right? At my book all right, you can use my bookie for your daily odd boosts, same game parlays, and take advantage of the crazy huge prize pool contest. Plus right now, my bookie has a no strings attached That's the important thing, No strings attached cash bonus that let you deposit and withdraw quick. That's free cash, no strings attached, deposit, take it out and then go about your day or get in on some of this NFL and NBA action. Baby, all right, just use the promo code Bootleg. When you sign up, go to MyBookie dot ag. Use the promo code Bootleg on your first deposit and you'll receive up to two hundred dollars in cash. What are we talking about? No strings attached? What my bookie? Use the promo code bootleg. All right? Maybe you want to gamble on some NFL. Maybe you want to get in on some of this early NBA action, Maybe you want to get in on some of this playoff baseball. It's really on. You use the promo code Bootleg and receive up to two hundred dollars in cash. That's right, try my bookie right now, use that promo code bootleg and you can grab How about this man, there's some crazy odds going on, and I like this one because what you can do is you can throw down on a potential Super Bowl front runner and plus thirty eight thousand on the Eagles and Chiefs on the Super Bowl plus thirty eight thousand. If you put one hundred dollars, you win thirty eight thousand dollars. You're not gonna get those odds anywhere, my bookie, dot ag. Use the promo code bootleg right now. Bet anything anytime, anywhere, only with my bookie. Plus, we got to give a big shout out to our family at King Pom. Man. We love King Pom over here on the Bootleg podcast. This's great about King Pom. First of all, it's all about that organic, no tobacco leaf. This thing right here's a boy look at that. Sure that's just a leaf right there.
Speaker 1: King Pom.
Speaker 3: They got everything you need.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They got these cones with the squeezing pop turpenes in them. The flavors this right here is the uh, the dragon fruit, we got the grape hd, the watermelon waves, so many flavors. Which job about King Pom. If you're in whatever city you're in, you could find King Pom at your local smoke shop, your local seven eleven. All right, I'm telling you, King Palm, You're not gonna ever ever experience a more cleaner, more natural, more just great way to smoke. Which you're smoking all right. You stuff one of these boys up with some flour, uh, and you just you're off to the races. I'm telling you. You hit the tip, you get hit with that flavor, and it's man, it's nothing like it. The squeezing pop on King palm is insane, all right, and they got all sized cones, all right, So go to King Pom man Organic tobacco free leafs of all sizes, like this is a this is a this is Look, look we're talking about all sizes here. What are we talking about? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 3: All right? Go to Kingpom dot com right now. You go order whatever you want. Man. They got accessories, they got they got grinders, they got ash trays, they got damn all kinds of flavors of their leafs. Everything fifty off when you used the promo code Bootleg. That's fifty percent off. Order whatever you want a Kingpom dot com. Let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: Like it was. It was.
Speaker 3: What was the what was the betrayal of the fact that they, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they they were dropping end bombs everywhere in the wraps, like you know what I mean, and we're like, what the fuck are y'all doing?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? We had to fucking hone them in, you know what I'm saying, Because they're talented as fuck.
Speaker 2: They were talented as fuck, you know, we had to hone them in and they're just dumb and wild style, you know. But we fucking showed them how to douce, show them how to market, showed them all that shit, you know what I'm saying, and and brung them on tour the first time we ever built ourselves up to go on a national tour and a bus. They were in the motherfucker opening, you know what I'm saying. We just gave them love.
Speaker 1: At first, the Jugglers were like when they.
Speaker 2: Came out to got two other guys in clown for the Juggalos were.
Speaker 5: Like, fuck you you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And we took us.
Speaker 3: Years, you know what I mean for them to accept them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, we were like, these are our boys. We're putting them out psychopathic, you know what i mean. And still people couldn't understand the idea of Juggalos being something different than ICP.
Speaker 1: They didn't want to bring it. Then you guys had like a and it was a fat of skinny guy just like you know what I mean. It was like what the full?
Speaker 3: And then a lot of your guys's artists ended up with face paint blaze your dad, homie, And.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We did our label like a wrestling brother. We created characters. We were like, all right, Blaze, what does Blaze do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Blaze is from back in the day when they wore the clock, you know what I'm saying, and.
Speaker 1: The Raiders ship and everything.
Speaker 2: And he got killed and now he's supposed to be current rapping that old ship. That was our idea back then, you know what I'm saying. And then anybody kill him?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: He was a Native, right yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, what do you what's your what is your ethnicity or whatever?
Speaker 1: And he was like, I'm Native and I'm like rep.
Speaker 3: That because yo, the Natives love y'all.
Speaker 2: I told I told him Rep that, you know what I'm saying, and all your shit, you know. And we just helped these motherfuckers and signed him and brung them on tour. I'm paying all these ninjas to open for us in front of our own crown, right right, I'm fucking paying these motherfuckers all my life. It was like ten years, fifteen years, I think sixteen years I did that went twisted, you know what I'm saying, paying them?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: So was the betrayal of the fact that they left the label.
Speaker 2: You know what the problem was bro when they got bigger in the Juggalo world, and Juggalos.
Speaker 3: Loved them because they became really big.
Speaker 2: Right, I sed to Pep come to town and draw twenty five hundred or something on a good night, Right, have them on a tour. We do the same thing, same tickets exactly, but we're paying them all this money.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was that like that forever. But we we loved them, you know what I'm saying. Then there was a group called Ax Murder Boys and they won a contest. We were like, had a contest and ship to see who we're gonna sign. You know, they want a contest. Twisted was like fuck.
Speaker 1: Them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They won the contest, they were like, they.
Speaker 2: Why they want a contest? They don't deserve to be here. Fuck them. They wouldn't even Twisted wouldn't even let them come in the studio.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Right, So the one guy in Ax Murder Boys, Young Wicked, he was like he had like a hatian for Twisted. After that, you know, so years later when Twisted started their own label and all that, you know what I mean. No, the guy at the I remember at the gathering at the Young Wicked show. He's like, all I gotta say is psychopathic for life. Fuck that other noise. Everybody knew exactly what he was talking about, you know, the whole ship. And then so when when uh we got betrayed, that motherfucker. That was when that dude, that dude young wicked. He was my he was my protege, he was my producer. I'm putting him on. I love that kid so much. I was like, it's my goal, SI, let me take a drink. Do you think I said I never said this for anybody.
Speaker 1: I said, it's my goal to see you.
Speaker 2: And your family and living in a paid off house in Detroit, all right, with significant money in the bank.
Speaker 1: That's my goal, right, That's what we were working toward for him.
Speaker 2: Because he had his two kids out there and his girl was pregnant again, you know what I'm saying. And that was his dream to move them here, you know what I'm saying. And he wanted to live in Detroit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker got my brother daughter pregnant, you know what I'm saying, and betrayed the motherfucking hell out of.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 3: Your brother's daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, howd was she she was of age, but still.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, bro. He denied it.
Speaker 2: Well he got my brother told me, man, it was You know what happened was my brother's daughter told my brother, Hey, I've been messing around with Young Wicked. And my brother was like what. And so my brother didn't tell none of.
Speaker 3: Us because at the time he's got a pregnant girl too, where he has a family.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Did he worships and puts his ship on in front of us, you know, So my brother's own daughter tells him, Hey, I've been with Young Wicked.
Speaker 1: You know. So my brother pulls that motherfucker in a room in the.
Speaker 2: Office, you know what I mean, just him, and he's like, stay the fuck away from my daughter. You know what I'm saying, change your local peace. My brother is a don, that psychopath. You know what I'm saying. There's four of us, me, my brother, Joey, and Billy. My brother is a don and this motherfucker. And my brother said, I'm not gonna tell anybody what you did. You know what I'm saying, not gonna tell anybody stay the fuck away from my daughter.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Right crazy.
Speaker 2: So a month later, my brother's daughter tells him she's still seeing them, you know what I'm saying. So my brother had to tell us and it was like, you know, so listen, all that happened right when Twisted and Us fell out right and fucking they signed him the next like the day Rob let us know you guys, there was a picture the next.
Speaker 1: Day him with their like this. It was insane. They hate each other for years.
Speaker 3: They didn't even want him in the SA.
Speaker 1: They had something in common and that was fuckery and it was insane.
Speaker 3: Bro, these were my my god, like you said, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I funk all that, you know, Yeah, fuck them all, man, fuck all that ship, anybody killer, all of them motherfuckers, blaze, all the motherfuckers can fuck the fuck off.
Speaker 1: I hate them.
Speaker 3: So it's safe to say there'll never be another dog I think about them.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't see. I'm like I said, I I'm aware of you and Twisted issues. I didn't know you had issue everybody.
Speaker 1: Else but you.
Speaker 3: You definitely gave a lot of people a lot of careers. And the one thing is, but.
Speaker 1: You know, one man, if Jugger Liutles come in rocking. That ship is something I don't give.
Speaker 3: A fuck, but I wasna say. The one thing is is you guys have you know, I think some people don't understand. Like if you guys embrace an artists, not even necessarily somebody who signed to you, you're if you them into your world, those fans are.
Speaker 1: Instant, instant. If now we put so many people on it.
Speaker 3: They're gonna buy tickets, they're gonna buy the shirts, and they're gonna support you, and they're like the most dedicated fans there are in music.
Speaker 2: Well man, it's crazy, but it's no different than it is on a massive, glo, global fucking level like Jay and everybody.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of smaller thing, you know, But it's definitely true if we if we put out an artist and put them on touring and we give them a stamp Juggalos, unless that motherfucker is something they reject, you know what I'm saying, which which you know, but that ship is granted, you're gonna be making money, You're gonna be able to tour, you know, small clubs and ship like we were talking about, like you know.
Speaker 3: How cool is it speaking of that. You guys had jelly Roll on tour with you.
Speaker 1: We got g Mac you know who that is.
Speaker 3: I don't bro what I was gonna say before you tell me how cool is it to see become a country fucking superstar? And what was it like three or four years ago he was on your guys tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty wild, it is.
Speaker 3: It's like kind of cool to just see like everybody's getting there just due you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, yeah, yeah, I think everybody needs to get off his dick though, like like people doing his ship that.
Speaker 2: Whole sound now, well, yeah, everybody the whole thing of being in a studio playing the song, you know, and I know everybody want.
Speaker 1: To do that. Get off his dick.
Speaker 3: You're right about that. There's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You've got nine hundred jelly Rolls all, so there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people who see what he's doing and they're like, hey, maybe you should try to do country exactly.
Speaker 1: You sound pathetic, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You sound yeah, you want to walk him out there, just do a white shot. I was gonna say, you do. You do have a new album that you're touring right now with Sam and uh Mac.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Three Headed Monster. It's like a side project you know what I mean, that I'm doing with.
Speaker 3: Them and Shaggy just got off tours. You guys are just doing your solo ship right now and then this side project. So tell me about the three three at a Monster.
Speaker 1: Well, Wiji is an artist that we that we signed, and.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just weird the way fucking evolution is because after Twisted and all that, we signed Wiji and and we signed some other guys. You know what I mean, We've kind of put out after all ad minutes, we try to rebuild a label for a minute, but we Wiji is a motherfucking machine.
Speaker 1: A workhorse, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like he drops a video way I mean, a good looking professional video, like literally every month when he's not torn, you know what I mean, he's got like another good looking video and he's pumping it hard. He's touring all the time, like we just did a month. We're on tour right now, right yeah, and uh right when I go home, he starts his neck six week tour, you know what I'm saying. Right, he grinds like that, and his merchandise ideas are dope, like he incorporated all this Asian ship into his name, and shit just like just weird, like a Japanese writing on a jersey, and shit it just looks dope, you know what I mean? Like he comes up with things I don't see anybody doing, and suddenly you see everybody the juggler is all doing it. You know. Another another dude is Shaggy the Airhead. He's a fucking DJ, right, I start in his beat. He's got the tag Shaggy the Airhead.
Speaker 1: You know like that right? Right? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And we use his beach in our music for now like like last five years.
Speaker 1: Right. He also is a fucking.
Speaker 2: Artist and a clothing guy, right, and his clothes are fucking outrageous.
Speaker 1: Right. I believe that dude's I'll selling our ship in the juggle world.
Speaker 2: Wow, because everywhere I go when I and shit, people are like dope outfit, you know what I mean. He's gonna be a monster, I believe, Like I think he's gonna outgrow, like his shit could pop and hip hop that fashion, it's that fucking dope looking his merch.
Speaker 3: Are you and Shaggy ever going to hang it up and retire? Because I feel I feel like I feel like passion has to be the driving force for anybody doing music, right, is there, like like I mean, you guys still love it obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Could you see yourself getting to a point where you're like, this is the final ICP album.
Speaker 2: No, there's seven, there's six six more to make, you know what I mean, in our in our.
Speaker 1: Hopefully legacy.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, well, because all the albums are kind of like connected, right, huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the first six Choker cars came out, you know, it's just a black cover with a clown face, you know, and then the second now we're in the second deck, it's five.
Speaker 1: You know, it's six six. There's going to be six six.
Speaker 2: Five, right, and that five it is because like let me explain, like this, after the first six, it offers the end, like the six Jokers card was having our hell, right, that's the six Jokers card in the second deck, you know, the next album.
Speaker 1: That's where everybody's waiting to see what it's going to be, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: In the juggle the world planned out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the five, the last five, you know what I mean, it doesn't have a six Jokers card because we died for real, you get know what I'm saying. It's supposed to show you how to inside. It's supposed to show you how to be a better person, make you, and it also helps you vent. Like the people were killing and the music are pedophiles and racists and shit like that, you know. And it's like people get therapy from that ship, you know what I mean? And uh, wife beaters and shit. You know, we're child abuses. They come from that ship or whatever they have that problem.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Their wife, their wife or husband does beat them. You you know what I'm saying. And inventing, you know.
Speaker 2: And the music's there formed us, creating these illusions of going in there and killing them with fucking actions and changing saws the way we describe it and everything, it's it's it's it's fantasy.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are definitely.
Speaker 2: Everybody's always say keep real, keep me real. We're all in the real world all the fucking time. You know what I'm saying, I don't want the music. Why can't the music do something else once in a while, Why.
Speaker 1: Is it else?
Speaker 3: It's nothing wrong with that, you know, what I mean, Nah, for sure, give me we'll ask you another question.
Speaker 2: You you introduced us as hip hop legends. How the funk if we're hip hop legends? How the fucking source magazine never even made a blip mention of our name.
Speaker 3: I just think that you guys are You guys are the underground for real. I feel like, for whatever reason, commercial hip hop publications never embraced you guys, And I think that's why I was kind of going to get to is. I think that there was a point in time, like you said, you guys would come out already flip you guys off, and it was cool to hate you guys.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: What do you think is the biggest misconception though about Because I feel like there's a stereotype about juggalos. Right, what do you think is the biggest misconception about juggalos?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know that if you I guess today, I like where juggalos sit in pop culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. I see jokes and shit on sitcoms and TV. You know, people know what they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, juggalos, man, man, are the very reason we're legit for sure?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The change your guys's life.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, yeah, people, people have such a big.
Speaker 1: Opinion about these juggals and.
Speaker 3: It's people, right, what has been the craziest It's dentist, no, no, noting mechanics. Like I'll meet people random places and and it's crazy. They're like, oh you have you have a like oh you know, like what has been the most like like random person who has an occupation, like a crazy job that happens to be a juggle, like top is it an FBI agent? Is it a dentist?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: You know I've seen cops all the time, you know what I mean. One time me and Joy were standing out. We used to have a TV show on the Fuse network, and we're standing out in New York doing that in the in the fucking cop card came pulling up right right honest. You know the guy gets side like, dude, love getting but I love you guys. You know he's got the Brooklyn accent. You know I was dope.
Speaker 1: But but Dahn, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Because I say this like when I when I when I explained to people who you who you guys are, I say, there there's they have fans. I said there's fucking people who you would not even guess with their faces or their logo tattooed on them.
Speaker 4: Right now, Yeah, yeah, they're the I mean, you know, I had like heart problems and a heart surgeon contacted me, and he's like, brother, I would love to sit you.
Speaker 1: Down and talk. Man.
Speaker 2: I I'm a doctor, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I grew up on your ship. I love you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking heart surgeon, you know what I mean. And he's like, and I'm like, you're my new doctor, ninja, you know what I mean? Because I don't even like my fucking doctor, you know. But I was like, you're my new doctor. Not that I have a relationship. I ain't seen any doctor in the year, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, anything goes wrong, you're my doctor, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And fuck yeah. And I was I'm thinking about to fly to see him, and I'm like, where are you at? Where are you in out of And He's like Rochester and I was like, oh, it's like, I'm thinking of Rochester, New York.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, Rochester, Michigan.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what you can drive to you you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck, yeah, that's the ship you know right there? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's super dope, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't all. Ferris is an attorney, homie, you know what I mean. That's the guy we sue the FBI with.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: He is a Juggalo that recognized me at the mall and he's like, I'm an attorney. I'm at the mall with my girl. And I was like, fuck, yeah, you know what I mean, you're my attorney. Now he's a juggal. He's like, I know everything, and I'm like, word.
Speaker 3: So the next big shows Halloween, right, yeah? And then what month do you guys usually do the gathering is the summertime?
Speaker 1: Uh and August August? Yes, it's hot as fuck.
Speaker 2: It's hot, yeah usually, but it's been pretty good last couple of years.
Speaker 1: Man, it was hot as fuck.
Speaker 3: You guys do it like on private Land too, I heard, right, which makes it you know a lot more fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and we do the most outrageous shit bro I've heard. You know, listen to this. We got this thing. It's like a hay ride. We tried like three hundred bucks. Right, it's a hay ride and you get a CD single of a song, right, a rare song, never heard before song. Right, And we take you to across the way from the gathering into the woods, right, and we do this hunt for bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Right, and you guys are there with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me and Joy are sitting up on a couple hay barrel things looking at the crowd. There's probably like sixty people on this hay ride. Yeah, you know what I mean. And we do three at night. We do them all fucking night. But they're the fucking funnest ship of my life. And I'm telling you right now, I have no problem doing that. I wish I could do that every night in Vegas or something. But bro, we make it so fucking fun, like like suddenly you'll see a bigfoot. We got like, you know, suddenly we do you know, we have bigfoots out there, and then a shootout between hunters and a bigfoot, you know, and there's a you know, it's just super funny. But anyway, we do a whole thing. It's like a haunted hay ride sort of, you know. But it's like really funny because me and Enjoy are doing live commentary. But this last year we did bigfoots an alien things. So my brother's like, we need to do aliens this year, and I'm like, how the fuck we can do that on the on the hay ride and he was like watch and man, he made that motherfuckers so funny and dope. It was so fucking amazing. Like there's a turned over car over here smoking and there's a guy laying there. Something lifted my car up and flammed it on the ground, you know, and he's like, I don't need help.
Speaker 1: So we pull him on the thing and then me and Joy are.
Speaker 2: Just cracking on him, as you know, and so uh, then we turned the corner and ship and my brother had like lights in the fucking woods and shit and sound effects the most corny look at UFO.
Speaker 1: This ship was amazing. Bro.
Speaker 3: Well, listen man, the three hundred Monster albums out right, huh, the three headed Monster albums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got two albums out.
Speaker 3: Two albums tours happened, and how many more dates left?
Speaker 1: Just like four?
Speaker 3: Four tours almost over? Yeah, you guys, man, I just listen, Like I said, I gotta I respect y'all for you know, just man, you guys build the empire over the last thirty years and done it independently, done it your way, So salute man is you man? I think a lot of a lot of people don't even understand that you, you guys laid the blueprint down for a lot of artists that are following it to this day, but they don't even know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Yeah, well you know, we're just doing it like like the Ghetto Boys, did you know, like uh, Jane Smith, did you know what I mean? And we're we're yeah, doing it, following the way he did it, you know what I mean? And uh and in text doing it and it's Cordy.
Speaker 1: You don't really fucking need a label no more. Yeah, why the fuck do you need a label? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You can post your own ship. You can make your own video and post that on YouTube. Like what the fuck else is a label?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: CDs don't even exist no more. There's no actual product anymore. There's nothing to store, there's nothing to ship.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what I'm saying. Well, I mean, you guys have a great like you guys have shit to sell. Like you said, it's still important for your self physical CDs and yeah.
Speaker 2: But like, you know, I was a young artist, and they were like, if a young artists ask me for advice, I'd be like, fucking YouTube YouTuber label.
Speaker 3: And stay indie. Yeah, yo, you were saying saying this off the air bit but you for people who don't know, this is pretty freaking hilarious. But uh, you know there is a young rapper who's on who's on the Freshman cover Baby Tron, Yeah, and his dad was signed to you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah I didn't see here. I didn't know anything about Baby Tron. Okay, I was doing I was doing what's it called.
Speaker 1: In La.
Speaker 3: No Jumper, No Jumper. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And afterwards he's like, hey, yo, do you mind sticking around?
Speaker 1: And I was like wow.
Speaker 2: He's like, because we got an upcoming rapper who's you know, really popping off really hard, you know, and getting you guys in the picture would be legendary, you know.
Speaker 1: So I was like cool, you know, because we're both from Detroit or you know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, he shows up and we're going to teach a picture, you know what I mean, he's and we're taking a picture and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, I grew up at your house, dog, and I was just like you.
Speaker 3: Know, like, say together, what did you say?
Speaker 2: He's like, I grew up at your house. You know, my dad is statistic, you know. And I was like, Bro, this kid is my son's friend. Like they used they He's been coming to my house for years watching wrestling.
Speaker 1: Pay per views.
Speaker 3: Crazy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it's just I was just like what you know what I mean? He's just chilling it, you know. Yeah. I was like, well, good for you, man, that's the ship. Brother.
Speaker 3: That shit's sick.
Speaker 1: Man. Do a fucking song, yea? Do it? Definitely?
Speaker 3: Know? Yeah, baby trying. You owe me for all the fucking barbecues, all that food, all the I was. I was froing the bill on the pay per view.
Speaker 1: Can give me a hot sixteen?
Speaker 3: There it is, man, Look violent Jay. Appreciate you pulling up bro.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I appreciate you, my man from real.
Speaker 3: Shit fire good ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Man? Wanna shout out to our family A hard dean for presenting to you another interview. All right, there's another interview coming tomorrow and the next day. In the next day, shout out to Harden though. If you're in Las Vegas, man, the number one dispensary in the world. They are our family. There are brothers, there are fucking dogs over there. Man. We love them. They always are taking care of us, and they'll take care of you. If you go to Harden in Vegas. Let's say you're landing in Vegas. You're gonna go watch the Raiders, You're gonna go watch a Vegas show. Whatever. Getting that TAXI tell them straight up, take me to Hardean. When you get to Hardean, they will get you hooked up with the craziest just variety and selection of premium cannabis on the planet. And if you tell them you heard about us on the Bootleg cav show, you say, hey, Hardean, I heard about y'all on the Bootleg cap podcast. They're gonna take care of y'all, right, So go follow them Hardan Underscore Las Vegas on all social media and check them out. Hardean, Las Vegas dot com. What's up Harden