Speaker 1: Amy and TJ presents Aubrey O'Day covering the Ditty Trial.
Speaker 2: What's up everyone, This is Aubrey O'Day and this is TJ and Amy presents me Aubrey Oday covering the Diddy Trial. I am back with Emily Simpson. I am so excited to be talking to her again because we are just a gag girl. Me and you get together and we just start unloading on everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are We're not your typical reality stars, are we.
Speaker 1: Or maybe we are?
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: We're definitely two. We're definitely a duo not to be messed with. So let's let me do a little recap of Jane, just because she was on the stand for a good amount of time last week. And you know, I did one episode that was really trying to find as much compassion and grayson my heart as I could for her being a victim, but I also and so was able to parallel that with it seems like she somehow learned along the way how to manipulate people in order to get what she wanted out of situations as well.
Speaker 1: And that's a complicated thing too.
Speaker 2: It's a complicated, layered situation to enter into. She just kept on going down that train, though, didn't she and it got worse and worse for me. One thing I want to say, who gets on a stand for the prosecution and has not only just their home and their lifestyle, but they're a term knee paid for by the man that they are there to sit and call their abuser and the perpetrator and the person that should be going to jail for crimes. Can you explain that to me, because I haven't heard anything that makes any of that make sense.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I found that part to be shocking, and I question the prosecution's desire to have her as a wis part because here's the.
Speaker 4: Way I looked at it.
Speaker 2: It's giving a pack of women, like Mark said, in a real way, girl, it's giving a pack of white women.
Speaker 3: This woman testified for over twenty four hours total over six day time period. I felt as if when you had Cassie testify first, it was very profound and I think you were enthralled by it. And I think we're captivated as to the level of coercion and violence. And I think when you lead with that, but then you end your case with someone like Jane, it doesn't work for the prosecution. I was siding with the defense on this one because I kept I kept looking at it.
Speaker 1: Like you're trying, but you couldn't get there.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get there, but you know, there were so many things that stood out to me, and one of those was shocking the fact that he still continues to pay for her attorney, and he continues to pay for her rent, and she's sitting on the stand saying that, you know, he coerced her into these situations. And I have a hard time finding that or believing that. And I hate to say that because I'm a woman's woman.
Speaker 2: Me too, I've had the same exact like literally called it the Jane Doe dilemma because it's a very hard thing. Let me tell you what, as someone from the inside, some bits and pieces that I heard of from people inside the courtroom, and also because I know them so well. This was the first witness where Diddy was fidgeting a lot. It was giving I came here for you, but you torture me, so I'm gonna let you sweat a little bit she gave. She was giving cute and mild. She was giving, you know, a lot of details that were horrific and things like that in the very beginning, and then she had him squirming, he was fidgeting, and then she flipped, and then she flipped by the end and she gave it. She completely flipped on the Feds. To me, it was having to relive some of the horrific things that he did and on some things that she willingly asked for a lot of them. Was a lot more asking was going on with this one. Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: More jealousy, a lot more.
Speaker 2: Let me find the levels to which I could compete with the others.
Speaker 1: It was giving.
Speaker 2: I'm aware that there's a come up here. I have seen others come up. She saw Paul move on up. She saw young Miami move on up. She saw that you can move up in ranks and power. And I think all of the testimony that spoke to that really confused people. And I think that she did a really good job of making him squirm.
Speaker 1: Have you seen anything like this before?
Speaker 3: No. I thought it was shocking that he actually that he pays for her attorney. I mean, to me, that's a conflict of interest that you're sitting on the stand and you're supposed to be a witness for the prosecution and.
Speaker 1: Don't put her on the stamp prosecution.
Speaker 2: What are they doing is a paycheck that low with the AUSA, what's going on?
Speaker 3: I mean, I felt like, prosecute the prosecution better off just not calling her as a witness.
Speaker 4: Period at all.
Speaker 1: We were fine, she didn't.
Speaker 3: And I also feel and maybe I don't know how you feel about this, but I think when when Cassie testified, everything was so shocking, and that's what was stuck in the juror's minds. Yes, you desensitize everything that's going on when you continue to talk about it, and it gets less and less and less, and then it gets to the point where it's it's almost it looks as if it's a pattern of behavior. But these women are willingly going along with it.
Speaker 4: Because yes, what Jane looks like. And yeah, it's like her testimony takes away from Cassie's testimony because saluted it. You've talked about it repetitively, You've.
Speaker 2: Talked about being in competition with her.
Speaker 1: Gina Young Miami.
Speaker 2: Now we got a whole slew of girls that the jury hasn't even met or heard from. Now we just hear there's a bunch of girls that are cat fighting over this man. I mean, she literally took Cassie's power from her a bit. In respect to this trial and what has been established so far, super disappointing the fact that she is tied to potentially somebody that you know. She has made comments that there were issues with her baby's father and puff that combination right there is super sessed to me and all of.
Speaker 1: The levels in between our super sss.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: When she had reference to the father of her child, I've read somewhere and I don't know this if this is true, maybe you know this is he a well known rapper or someone in the music industry as well?
Speaker 1: Yes, very well, Okay, so this.
Speaker 4: Is my takeaway from that.
Speaker 3: She has a child with someone who is a well known rapper in the music industry. Then she's with Ditty and she's involved with him for these four years or however long it is. Then there's also the story about where she went on a private jet in Vegas with this other well.
Speaker 4: Known rapper who I don't know who that is. I can make it.
Speaker 1: Well, did you see who happened to walk into court?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Kanye showed up to court. Did I know there's a lot of speculation here.
Speaker 1: And he's been very pre pro ditty free Diddy.
Speaker 2: Let me jump in front of all this before it hits me next type of free Diddy potentially allegedly.
Speaker 4: Right, So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Because this was my takeaway as someone who's not in the music industry. I looked at it as if Jane was someone who is putting herself into these situations, overtly putting herself into a situation where she's dating this rapper, she has a child with them, then she's with Diddy, then she's going on a private jet with this other rapper and they're doing a freak off in a hotel. And I understand that she wasn't a participant, However, she watched. And it's hard for me to feel sorry for someone and feel like someone is a victim when they are putting themselves in this situation.
Speaker 2: It was hard for me to feel sorry when Cassie's lawsuit dropped and she was still with him, then gave him her price, then then did more freak offs than the Cassie video of her getting beat dropped, and she still stayed with him, and she even looked over different takes that he did of his apology video and let him know that she didn't feel the one she saw was sincere enough. She lost me when she was on her way to New York with her her striper heels and the pink cocaine or whatever in her carry on, heading to New York to the same hotel that he gets arrested in that night where he was supposed to have a freak off. She has all the way lost me. The lawsuits have showed her. She said she felt like she was reading a tell all book. Well, if you read the tell all book, girl, then ride. This is the point where you take your power. And she talks about working with the criminal defense team the entire time up until the very end when she's deciding to get her power back.
Speaker 1: But get what power back?
Speaker 2: Because your bills are still being paid by the man sitting in front of you on trial.
Speaker 1: You didn't get any of your power back.
Speaker 2: You could take some of those OnlyFans coins and gotten yourself an apartment that costs less than ten thousand dollars a month. I think she took that stand because Diddy, from what I knew from the.
Speaker 1: Beginning, and a lot of these documentaries.
Speaker 2: Is there were potential plants potted everywhere. Plants, plants, plants, look left, look right, they're right in front of you, is what I was told. I think that her testimony did some major damage to the prosecution, and it makes me wonder if she decided to take that stand for the prosecution.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think she did what the expectation was of the prosecution, which she answered the question. She talks about how she said, you know, I didn't want to do it, and they showed texts of her saying, I'm not an animal, I'm not a robot, I'm not.
Speaker 4: A porn star.
Speaker 5: That's not criminal, right, And the defense comes back on on cross and they have her read text after text after text where she's saying things like, thank you for setting it up.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed it. I had a great time.
Speaker 2: And then the Star party shot Kobe and Michael.
Speaker 3: So I'm still in shock that the prosecution thought that that was the way to go.
Speaker 2: I'm in shock with the humors that they've made so far. You know, we went wrong with with Don Richard being very inconsistent on the stand, and within your own depositions, you could have found those inconsistencies, yet you still chose to do it. We had an issue with Bona. What was Bona's name, Bona, that was her nickname, the best friend. I know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to ask you your opinion on.
Speaker 2: That, Brianna, I believe dangling off the balcony, but you're much taller. The weight differences, the fact that he wasn't there when she said it occurred, the fact that she had spoken with Cassie and that maybe stories had been you know, discussed and potentially collaborated on prior to dropping a civil lawsuit, which she does have a lot of these things they've been able to poke some serious holes in. So then now, I mean I was literally all week just like I just didn't even want to look because for what I believe to be true and for what I believe they still have. And I want to get into that with you, because taking emotion out of it and getting back to the law, I want the law to speak over everything else. But that was a messy, mess, mess mess. I felt like I was in a garden of plants all over. I was in the motherfucking secret garden of plant life. And I don't I wish I wish I could understand why the prosecution felt that that was necessary and at least made us understand. Maybe we're going to understand it once they bring the person on this week that's going to sum it all up for everybody and break it down. But let's try to do a little of that ourselves. So basically everybody's kind of Oh one more thing. I wanted to ask you, what is with the hugging of Tenny when she gets off. Yeah, you know, it was giving like Amber Herd theatric that by the way, I love you know, I support all victims, But what was that?
Speaker 3: I thought that was strange too, because first of all, I mean, we do know that she worked with the defense for weeks and weeks before she switched over to the prosecution, So.
Speaker 4: She clearly clearly had a rapport with Tenny.
Speaker 3: And I know they got into it on the stand a little over the Botega bag and how much you know, her bodies were.
Speaker 4: She got snappy with her.
Speaker 2: She got snappy, and the jurors were eating it up. And the jurors were eating up Tenny, not.
Speaker 3: Jane do right, And so I think at the end, I think that hug with prosecution but then the hug with Tinny just goes to show you that she has a rapport with the defense and that you know she has a rapport with Tenny, And I don't know how the jurors can see that and look at that and think that she's a credible witness.
Speaker 4: To me, it just looks like she's playing both sides. And then when the defense came on and they cross examined her, it was I thought it was pretty clear to show.
Speaker 3: To me, it looked like a complicated relationship with Sean Combs where she.
Speaker 4: Got yes of other women yea, and she got jealous.
Speaker 3: That's when she sent text messages that was like I don't want to do this, but she was fine doing it until there were other women that were involved.
Speaker 2: When he went to what turks and can Cassie didn't have, we didn't see, we didn't see out a ton of outs for Cassie. When Cassie tried to get out, she was dropped, kicked in her guts. She had people come to her house and fifty messages on her phone in one minute. Why wasn't she picking up? He was not giving her that type of energy. I wasn't seeing that she didn't have went Homeland Security came and spoke with her.
Speaker 1: Certainly, if an officer is in front of you, you can.
Speaker 2: Say, please help me, please help me, please write nothing.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, She's like, no, I still have to get my rent paid.
Speaker 2: If I'm a juror and I'm watching that, I'm not only going with I can't take a word of what she said is truth. And maybe she established some good things potentially, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to be able to believe her.
Speaker 2: If I can't believe her on some things, then I can't believe her on all things. It's just is what it is. As far as just bringing some taking away less of the credibility of other people who were credible. I think she also did that a bit too. I think the stress ball and the fidgeting definitely stopped on that last day, certainly stopped at the huggy hug scene around the world. Then let's get into Okay, here's my take with this. Most people are feeling like they need this extra extravagant evidence to just knock everything out of the park. Right we you and I have discussed this. How much more do they need? But the prosecution doesn't have to create a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: That's not their job.
Speaker 2: All they have to do is show within a ten year period of time to crimes and more would help, but definitely the bear Man moments two. Let's just get into real quick. Rico in general, Diddy was in a group. So Jonathan on Friday made it come together when he said, Kk's in charge of the sex and the worker, the girls, the security's in charge of the money. Jess is in charge of flying the escorts, Jane Doe, etc.
Speaker 1: All around the country.
Speaker 2: Fahim was also involved and did his thing with Rico and only needing to prove two things. They've already established a pattern of racketeering. They have different points under Rico that you'd have to be able to prove. And remember they only need the two but more as best drug trafficking, Brendan kidnapping, Capricorns, sex trafficking, Cassie Jane. I think that charge is going to get thrown out. I don't think they're going to be able to reach it. With Jane Bribery, Eddie Garcia, who had the hotel video fraud, which is just basically deception, everybody, all the sex workers, everybody involved, extortion, Cassie's mom extortedor for that twenty grand made her take a loan out on her house.
Speaker 1: Witness tampering.
Speaker 2: I mean shit, he didn't even make bond because he was witness tampering. And they found a money trail to a girl that was asked to do an interview and say all these.
Speaker 1: People wanted it and that their takes are wrong.
Speaker 2: Interstate transportation, all the escorts. We have established rico. Now is the jury going to think it's rico? And these are the problems. This is a highly charged emotional case. It's very difficult to dissect legal crimes when you're in that state. We just saw it with Harvey Weinstein. That jury, it just came back last week. One convicted, one acquittal, and by the third one the judge had made them go back so many times and finally they were like, look, we're gonna we're sending each other death threats. At this point, we do not fuck with each other.
Speaker 1: It is a no for us.
Speaker 2: We are not going back into that in doing it to finally where the judge had to just say, no verdict, mistrial. It's a split verdict is basically what something like that is called. And I believe that that's what's going to happen here. I think we have two transportation charges proved, done and over.
Speaker 1: I think Diddy knows that as well. I believe that we.
Speaker 2: Have sex trafficking with Cassie. I don't know about sex trafficking with Jane. Good luck with her and all of her potted plants. I think that we have then left this idea of does he get Rico? And Rico is what we just established, And there's way more than two within that ten year period. And I also was paying attention to the times eras that they're utilizing. They're utilizing six years of his behavior. That means they got a whole extra four. That means things could come. That means somebody like KK who we're not seeing during this trial, but a lot of people are sure giving her the title of co conspirator d Rock Potentially there's a lot of chatter about him and others being co conspirators. They may not show up here, but could there be cases later on. We have it's a ten year period and the prosecution, the Feds have only investigated six within this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you've got kid Cuddie and the burglary and the rs.
Speaker 2: The burgulary the arsen yaw those are also added on to all of that. But with the jury, here's now where where we have a hard time because it's like watching a sports game as an analogy, you really love your team so much, you got matching heads to toe whatever on game day, and they just keep fumbling and you keep yelling at the rest that's not the right call. You are not going to believe that your team is not winning this now. Can can we get everybody to take their pride off of their favorite team and be able to say, hey, he's guilty, or he lost, or we lost, and in a highly charged emotional case, that is a very difficult thing to do. Harvey Weinstein's case just proved it. There's a juror number six. He's been replaced. They called it today, But they got rid of somebody they felt would be horrible for them, probably deep down who knows it that will ever be admitted. But there's a few more that are going to be a little horrible for them. Because when Tenny was up there with Jane Doe, a lot of the my reports of people that had eyes on they were like JURORSIX wasn't even really giving the back and forth, but they said people were watching it like a reality TV show, and every time Tenny went in and made that point, they were like, yes, like they're facially showing their feelings and there's more than just one, there's a few.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So maybe you know what that's allo so indicative If they're that enthralled with that that exchange between Tenny and with Jane and during that section when the when the defense is on cross with her, that means that they're really captivated by what she's pulling out of her and the fact that she's pulling out that she's getting these expensive purses that she's you know, there's vacations, that there's you know, parties.
Speaker 4: And all these things. That means that they're really they're really paying attention to that.
Speaker 3: And again it goes back to the part where she's trying to establish where the prosecution is trying to establish that she's being coerced into this.
Speaker 4: Ye not paying as much interest in that anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, not with her.
Speaker 2: Let's hope that when they get into uh what is it called when they all meet together for the first time.
Speaker 1: Is there a legal term for that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Uh, let's let's let's when they get to the family barbecue and everybody starts up. Let's let's hope that they have the discernment to understand that Cassie is one charge and Jane Doe is another unless not punished Cassie for Jane Doe's secret garden. And so I think maybe he gets one sex. I think I don't know that she could wash away how effective Cassie was. But we need the We need Cassie's reminders back quickly. They need to go back to her pictures, her footage, and her life, and they need to get as far away from Jane Doe as they possibly can. I think most people should because that doesn't she seems to be really willing to do what's best for her at most times and also be a victim.
Speaker 5: Is she not getting child support her if her baby's added So when everybody started clowning her, including you know, potentially her.
Speaker 1: Uh, people that are.
Speaker 2: Interconnected with her, I kind of thought to myself, what's the clown though, Because if you don't have enough money to keep your baby under a crib that's safe and create a healthy environment for your family, what's the clown? Because she had to go off doing all kinds of craziness in order to allegedly protect her and her child and put a house put a roof over their head. However, that could be her theatrics, because it seems like she really was in touch with the lifestyle and in touch with the scene, and you know, rumors on the street suggest all of that. So and then some well, I.
Speaker 3: Have a hard time believing that if your baby daddy is someone as.
Speaker 2: Big wealthy men get away from having to pay women really high levels of child support all the time. It just depends on how good of the lawyers you have and how unlawyered and pedigreed the girl is.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine paying enough child support to be able to pay rent somewhere on your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, listen, she wanted the ten thousand dollars place versus like the you know, hundred with some government assistant, you have a child, like you could get by on a lot less. It's that she didn't want to, And that's where they're really just not getting foot force and coercion out of it. For me, And I think for if we've lost most of the women, we definitely have lost them in oh absolutely, Yeah, So I think that that count's going to go bye by, But you never know that. The biggest thing is the jury and where they're going to go with it. But I do feel that I do feel it was also pretty I think the defense has done a solid job at poking holes and many people. What we're going to have to see now is can the prosecution do the same. And then also, who does Diddy have taking the stand for him? Is the million dollar question. I know one person that's taking the stand for him there.
Speaker 1: Is the obvious suspects.
Speaker 2: Would be family and children because they're in court. I don't know how that's going to speak to anything relevant criminally by making him sound like a good guy, and certainly hope none of his kids understood the criminal enterprise aspect of.
Speaker 1: Any of it. The one thing, though, that I do.
Speaker 2: Think is interesting is Rico suggests that you're at the top and it can be an individual or individuals. It doesn't have to be individuals. It doesn't have to be plural like they used to use in the mob worlds. It can be just an individual. But I don't know. I could argue, who's the person above Diddy, who's the person above that person, who's the person above that person? Do you really think it stops at Diddy? There's an entire industry. When I interviewed Shug Knight recently, he went all the way up the trail, all the way back to where hip hop first started, in the room that they sat in and decided whether or not they were going to keep him pop for themselves in the community and create generational wealth, or whether they were going to allow it to be in the hands of the industry side of music, which means that at the very end of the day, everyone's checks get lower and lower until you get to the very bottom, which is always the artist who gets nothing.
Speaker 4: Usually. Wasn't should he was a supporter of Diddy at first, Wasn't he?
Speaker 3: He came out and spoke and said that he didn't think he should be convicted and he shouldn't go to prison.
Speaker 1: So they take these soundbites per usual.
Speaker 2: But from what I gathered, it's street code that you don't ever want your people to go to prison. You don't ever wish that on your enemies in the streets. He follows street rules, in street code, that's how he was raised. And he feels that no matter if he likes you or doesn't like you, the street code is you do your best to defend and not wish anyone in the streets, any of your people, to be put in prison. So he honors that code. Does he think what he was doing was wrong? Yeah, but he also thinks he learned it from people above him. He made a strong suggestion to me in our interview about where do you think Like, He's like, you know, I am around the same age I grew up, and you know, they were all friends. They were very close to those founders, those people in the very beginning of hip hop, when it started to become more mainstream. He's like, do you think we sat around and just one day thought like I really want to see four you know, potentially gay escorts or by escorts just pissing my girlfriend's mouth until she chokes and then fuck her right after.
Speaker 1: Like we weren't.
Speaker 2: That wasn't an idea that floated around in our heads. You learned that from somewhere. You learn it from somewhere.
Speaker 3: Well, And the fact that I always thought, and the fact that everything it seemed so premeditated, that everything was recorded and kept and kept categorically or however well.
Speaker 2: It by ditty but Cassie or jo by Didy.
Speaker 3: So then to me, I don't know if I always felt that did he had the foresight to do something like that. It always felt to me like there was a higher power that said, why don't you let's do this and keep this and use this.
Speaker 1: You know, sure, you know what.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anyone say that, But that's actually a great theory, and other theories have been floated.
Speaker 1: I mean, TJ asked me the other day.
Speaker 2: He said, the one of the psychological definitions behind being a cuck hold is that you want to experiment or have an attraction more for male body parts and experiences with men, but you potentially are in a position or a status that you can't explore those desires, and so you have your partner do it and so you can experience it for yourself. Almost that videos would allow somebody to do that. You know, I don't see a lot of text messages about you know, excuse my language, but let me see your pussy.
Speaker 1: How wet is it?
Speaker 2: I want to eat your pussy. Let me see your pussy lips. It's all what's the dicks? Where are the dicks at? What do the dicks look like? Yeah, we're having sex. This is fun, but I'm a little bored. Let's call somebody and have put his dick so we can cast it onto the ceiling.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of dicks.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: When the first when it first came out with the.
Speaker 3: Sex track picking charges, I pictured women, and then as everything's been revealed, it's men sex workers.
Speaker 2: I asked, Shu, could you be a black man in the nineties, becoming a hip hop mogul of this genre running the streets, be taken seriously by the streets, which the culture of hip hop was born in the streets, to bring that genre forward, to be the leaders of that movement.
Speaker 1: Could you also be gay? The answer is no.
Speaker 2: No, So I think you live a lifestyle where you're suppressing potentially feelings that we know that he likes, seeing Dix. It's been said five million different ways at this point on the stand allegedly, So that being said and established, it's like, you know, can you like Dix in that position? No? Did his position only get higher and higher, bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: More and more money.
Speaker 2: Yes, So then you suppress more, which is where drugs become very handy because you don't have to think about all the ways you're suppressing, which hurts your It hurts you inside, and then I think that's when the drugs can get to a point where they're so out of control. And then I don't know where it goes from there. I don't know how credible any of the eighty civil suits are.
Speaker 1: We're going to have to break it down one by one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's just a recent one. Did you see that recent one? I think it was filed yesterday. Tell me a new lawsuit by Chelsea Loveless.
Speaker 3: It mirrors Cassie venture As accusations almost identically.
Speaker 1: So freak offs with men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't read it. I just read an article that it was just filed, you know. And here's my question.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, do you notice how all the Jane does say he wanted to see the dicks. Even in messages with Jane Doe, she says, all you care about are dicks. I'm not going to be here for your dick parties.
Speaker 1: Like pussy has not even been mentioned in this trial, not one.
Speaker 4: Well, he clearly has a preference.
Speaker 3: The question is are his preferences to the level of criminal activity or does he just have weird sexual proclivities.
Speaker 4: And that's what jury has to decide.
Speaker 2: The jury doesn't have to decide it because at the end of the day, they have drug trafficking from Brendan, kidnapping from Capricorn, arson from kid Cutty, sex trafficking from Cassie Ivory from Eddie Garcia, fraud by everybody, extortion by Cassie's mom, witnessed tampering in the very beginning from vail with Callina, allegedly an interstate transportation on all the escorts, they have plenty and plenty of way, more than two within a six year period, not a ten right, And I just don't I mean, unless in some world this testimony that we're hearing is not within this period of time, which I don't think the prosecution would make that mistake.
Speaker 1: But Lord, I didn't see.
Speaker 2: A lot of the things the prosecution chose to do as as the best of choices.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the prosecution made a mistake.
Speaker 3: When we were talking about was her name, Brianna, whoever was held over the balcony?
Speaker 4: What was yeah? Were they?
Speaker 3: I mean, someone did beyond in diligence on that where it came back that where she was showing the photos of the next day, saying, these are the bruises I got for being dangled over a.
Speaker 4: Balcony by Diddy.
Speaker 3: And then they come, you know, the defence has the receipts that he was actually you know, touring with the you know which.
Speaker 2: By the way, victims, victims get times and dates wrong all the time. But you should have figured that out prior to putting her on the stand and had her say, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought I.
Speaker 2: Recollected it here, but I'm realizing it could have been at these other times too. I'm a drug addict, so I'm bad with timing. I mean, that's what she acknowledged herself to be. But for me, I'm a drug addict and I was there to supply the drugs and get everyone high. Can't trust it, sorry, Jane. I just loved every moment of climbing and my rise to the top of being number one escored in.
Speaker 1: Those sex proclivities.
Speaker 2: I can't trust it, sorry, Like who was the other one?
Speaker 3: Don?
Speaker 2: And her misstating one story seven different ways. Sorry, There's there's there's a there's some that weren't strong choices. And this is the Southern District, This is a ninety five percent and conviction rate. I didn't think I would even see a snaff foo, right, do you usually see this many? When I saw Mark Garrigos be able to say they got an eight pack.
Speaker 1: Of white women, that really was a lot.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking to myself, with everything that we all as a society have learned even since OJ and watching the lawyer's brag about how they manipulated the time and the place right after Rodney King, et cetera, Like, why is it that that you would even not choose to operate.
Speaker 1: With that, with the with the visual.
Speaker 2: Impressions that are so strong on a jury inside court. I mean, I don't know some of it just I don't I don't know some of it is concerning. However, I do think they have proven all the charges except that second sex traffic game. Now, let me ask you next trafficking there were two counts. I don't think that they specifically said who the two counts were. Are they suggesting it's Cassie and Jane or are they just saying pick any of them?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's a good question because I'm not sure, because I don't think it is specific I think it's just two counts.
Speaker 4: And what are the two counts? I mean, we can.
Speaker 3: Definitely say Cassie, but I wouldn't say it was Jane at all to me.
Speaker 4: She just sell jealous rolls.
Speaker 1: It could be it could be Mia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there was.
Speaker 3: Mia, which Mia, like you said before when we when we had a discussion prior, you thought Mia was a little game changing because she wasn't a girlfriend. She yes, someone who was an assistant that was that was you know, submitted to violence and all this and rape.
Speaker 4: There was rape. Forgot about that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah on your list too, Rape on Cassie too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know, I guess the issue is at the end once the defense puts on their case, and obviously they're going to have a lot of character witnesses and they're going to play to the jury's heart, right because obviously if his children or.
Speaker 4: His mom or you know, anyone related to him is.
Speaker 3: Going to testify, they're going to do so in a way where he's a great dad, he's involved in our lives.
Speaker 2: No way KK testifies for him, right, Obviously the prosecution didn't get KK. If KK is off in the sunset somewhere, she could still be charged with being a co conspirator next, correct, what do they charge them back? Because I remember Jeffrey and Glane, didn't Glane come only a couple months after Jeffrey with her charges.
Speaker 4: I believe so, but I don't know a lot about that case. But I think he was charged first and that she was charged later.
Speaker 2: So it's possible that there maybe they're holding out and not don't want to give her immunity because they got too much on her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've seen her name pop up in some civil suits.
Speaker 2: If they have any proof of the things that are in those civil suits, it ain't good.
Speaker 1: But to not even have.
Speaker 2: The bodyguard or d rock, I mean, I don't know if they're just leaving space for cocaine inspirators to potentially come out after this. I do think that they don't have the full jury. Prosecution does not have the full jury with them. However, I think when they get back into when they go back to the barbecue and everybody sits down and starts looking through the paperwork we discussed this you got to fill out. Do you think he forced her? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like she didn't want to do it? At least in one occasion.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you feel like he flew her across state lines and then paid her to have sex with somebody? Yes, that means guilty, right, So I think the paperwork takes the emotion out of it. However, if someone's highly emotional, they might just say no, I don't feel that way. I don't know, but I don't see any way that he gets off on all of it. I think Jane muddied it up a good amount. At least she took off one of those sex trafficking charges. Maybe convince them that Cassie might be some type of not credible as well.
Speaker 1: Even at that, that's.
Speaker 2: Ten on ten per transportation charge. But with if you get one of the sex trafficking charges thrown in, that's another fifteen. How does one serve that? Do they serve them consecutively? Do they How does it work in federal prison?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I would assume it would be it would be consecutively. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Stroke things did.
Speaker 2: He should get on the stand and tell the truth about the industry. He said he should have his lawyers talk to the other side's lawyers, strike up some kind of plea where you know he does a little bit of time, enough time to where he could handle it, because she doesn't feel he could handle the type of time show gas. And then he said he should get up on that stand and tell the truth about how the industry is, what they did to him, who did it to him, and then what he went on and did to others, and that's the only way the industry will change.
Speaker 1: I would think.
Speaker 2: If he were really out bad, if he had crashed out and was down really bad, that could be a maneuver. However, I feel that Jane, she.
Speaker 1: Did her. She was a nice plant.
Speaker 2: She bloomed and gave beautiful leaves and plant life to the world. So for me, I think that he's gonna be cocky potentially going into this.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 2: I can't possibly see who's going to get up on the stand and tell us. The only thing we're going to hear is these girls were all jealous over him and they wanted to do everything.
Speaker 1: Well, where's your proof?
Speaker 2: We got to see all the text messages of them willing, because we've already seen text messages that they weren't. We've already seen text messages that he was manipulating, forcing people coercing people. So even if someone gets on the stand and says, my daddy's great, he loves me, he's never forced or coerce me.
Speaker 1: And what does.
Speaker 2: That have to do with the he has to other people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think what's what happens is they're just going to play to the jury's hearts and does the jury want to send this man away to prison for life?
Speaker 4: Who has children? And so they're going to focus on that.
Speaker 2: They're going to focus on the sentencing because they know he's getting something right.
Speaker 3: And I think they're just going to try to play to the jury's heartstrings, like do you want to send this man away that has all these children that he's responsible for. Look how close he is to his children. They're here every day supporting him. His mom's here, you know, he's close with his mom. They're going to try to humanize him because what the prosecution has done is try to dehumanize him, right, Like, you can put this man away because he's just an evil man. He has no you know, he has nothing, there's nothing good about him. You can put him in jail for as long as you want. And then the defense is going to try to humanize him. You know, he's a dad, he's a son, he has children, They care about him.
Speaker 2: Where's the where's the defending the crimes going to come in?
Speaker 1: Is there any way to defend these?
Speaker 3: I mean they've been doing that on Cross obviously, but then it's like, you know, who is the defense going to put on as their case in chief? And that's that's what's interesting, Like besides character witnesses of family and children.
Speaker 2: Maybe him telling people he loves swinging, but I don't even see the swinging label that they gave him, because swinging requires you to have been in it. Swinging means everybody's swinging, everybody's in it, everybody's swinging. He was sitting in the corner videotaping and jacking off. That's cuckholding. That's different than swinging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they when they try to make it like it's a like a lifestyle, like just like a swinging life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what that is.
Speaker 4: That's not like a swinging lifestyle.
Speaker 3: When when I think swinging lifestyle, I think all these you know, like boored couples in Orange Counties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Mary, I have tons of friends of swing. Yeah, I have tons of friends of swing. It's not even a it's not even the consent part. It's just this is not what we're seeing in all of this case is not swinging. It's him in the corner, jacking off, instructing, it's cutcolding.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I mean the question comes down to it. And here's the thing. I think that there's both.
Speaker 3: When you're talking about someone like Jane, the question is if it's sex trafficking.
Speaker 4: The question, the legal question is was she coerced or was it consensual?
Speaker 3: And the problem with her testimony is you can go back and forth.
Speaker 2: You can with cassies also, and that's they might not get either of the sex trafficking ones.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because.
Speaker 3: If you're sitting there as a journ you go back and forth and you go, oh, that sounds bad.
Speaker 4: That's pretty violent. I can see why she did it.
Speaker 3: And then they can just pull up another text where it's like she's a willing participant and she's going along with it.
Speaker 5: If planning it, planning it, coming up with it, coming up with it, traveling, picking out escorts, saying I don't like this one, taking a different one.
Speaker 2: Asking for prices, she asked for one fifty per year, four fifty per the three years she served and her two years of her payment on her house. She put a price on it. The second she did that, she I was gone.
Speaker 1: I was out on her. She had me out.
Speaker 2: I just you know, one thing showed said, and I wanted to ask you about this. I was asking, is this an overall systematic thing? Like the system has decided it's so because, like I.
Speaker 1: Said, where do you stop at rico?
Speaker 2: In the music industry, there's somebody above puff, there's somebody above that, and there's somebody above that. They're answering to many people up. And I said to I said to him, like, WHOA, what does it look like to you?
Speaker 1: And he's like, well, let me just say this.
Speaker 2: The one thing that has been talked about this entire trial, the one thing that none of this could have happened without, the one thing that made every single part of the behavior, and every single person on the stand has.
Speaker 1: Said it is drugs.
Speaker 2: But yet there's not one drug charge.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That had me a little like I need to talk to a lawyer about this because I'm either missing something or that's a little sus unless.
Speaker 3: They're just trying to fit the drug trafficking into the RICO aspect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could just be trying to fit it.
Speaker 4: So it's just convoluted in there.
Speaker 3: And as well as the drugs being the part of the coercion where it's like you can't have free agency and free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe including it would have lessened their ability to prove RICO. But if they can't prove RICO a drug charge in multiple drug charges because there's drug charges every time they're traveling the drugs anywhere, that's a light.
Speaker 1: That's that's like getting one.
Speaker 2: Of the mobsters on fraud signing a sending a piece of paper and sending it into that like, yeah, it's simple. It wasn't on murders, but it gave them life in prison, like find the little things.
Speaker 1: But I guess they felt that.
Speaker 2: But by the way, I understand why they felt the RICO was strong. Every single thing we just named. I literally looked up the list. There was only two that had nothing to do with this case. Something with minors has nothing to do with this case, and then something else. But other than that, there's way more than two. It's within that ten year period of time. If you're following the law, RICO is there, and it's pretty it's there strongly, it's not there like maybe I don't know it's there. If anything, Rico speaks to all the disgusting behavior that we've heard.
Speaker 1: It's not just disgusting behavior.
Speaker 2: It's force, coercion, bribery, kidnapping, trafficking, fraud, extortion, witness tampering. Those things were like happening all the time. Those are the most consistent things.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Sex trafficking were.
Speaker 2: We got the girls had days where they wanted it and did it.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's going to hurt us or not.
Speaker 2: But to wrap this up because I just always love revisiting last time, we thought it was a go on all counts. Now, since we know Jane Doe, you know, ran through the secret Garden, what are we thinking now? On the two transportation charges?
Speaker 1: Are they still there?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: My gut says no, because I really feel like her testimony just.
Speaker 2: To transport, not sex trafficking, and two transport charges. I'm going I'm going to give you all five two transports.
Speaker 3: The transport charges yes, okay charges Yet the racket caring and conspiracy yes, sex trafficking I have a hard time with.
Speaker 1: Both of them are just cash I'm both.
Speaker 3: Because I feel I feel like Jane's testimony weekend, Cassies took away from Cassies, and I feel like the jury what they can do is kind of lump the two together because a lot of their stories married each other.
Speaker 4: And then you lump them into just two women.
Speaker 3: That wanted to rise up, that wanted to get what they could, that got money from him, that got their rent paid, that got luxury items.
Speaker 4: They wanted to be a part of that world.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one difference.
Speaker 2: Cassie didn't look at Ditty once when she said she reclaimed her truth.
Speaker 1: Cassie never wavered.
Speaker 2: Like that, and she didn't go and hug anybody, and she was clear. She didn't say I wish him the best. She said, this is what he did to me. I'm reclaiming myself and my life back deuces. I could if I'm in the jury, I could see the difference between her and the other girl. But I could I could see how men would have a harder time than maybe women could have dissecting the energy of women.
Speaker 4: And the problem is the order that they put them on.
Speaker 3: You put Cassie on first, and the clearly you want to put Cassie on first, because she's she's profound, and it's it's it's heart wrenching.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of reputations. By the way, reputation is a reputation. I've got plenty too. I mean, like it doesn't mean all of it's true. But I saw these drastic shifts in her personality and the fact that she's the only one that had Di Diddy fitted fidgeting. He fidgets when he knows that something was supposed to go a certain way and the bitch is bucking up and now he's getting a little fidgety.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so we're a you're a no, You're a potential no on both touch set trafficking.
Speaker 2: I'm praying that they can see through it and give one what about rico final question?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I feel like there can't. I feel like there's definitely Rico. When you think of it from a legal perspective, here's what the prosecution needs to do, and they're closing statement. They have to really really make it clear and concise and break it down for the jury. So that's the last thing they hear, and that's the last thing in their mind, and they need to get it right. Just like the way you listed it and the way you broke it down. That's what the jury needs to hear because everything's been so convoluted, with all these different testimony and all these different people coming up, and you start to you start to break away from Rico and you start to just start to think that it's just a relationship and he's just with a lot of women and he's a Yes, the rap star and that's yes.
Speaker 2: And he's got great lawyers and they're going to do a really good job at closing, but they are going to get to rebut that, and in their rebuttal is when they need to do exactly what you just said. What I just said with the with here, the points of Rico. Here is exactly every testimony that proved each one of those things, Thank you, good night, exactly. So let's see what happens. We're going into Diddy week. I think they have one more person on the stand today that's going, Oh, they have Brendan Paul, And then we're going into I think someone who's going to basically give a legal analysis of what's been proven.
Speaker 1: TH's far. What are those people called.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's some job, but somebody that's basically going to break it down for the jury, like what we just did right now, this is what you've seen, this is what we've proved. And then we go to Diddy and we're going to have to see if he can give us anybody compelling that. I don't need to hear any character witnesses. I don't need to hear about on the days where he's nice and good. I don't care about that. That's not what we're here to discuss. I want to hear people say that these crimes didn't happen in it, and I want to.
Speaker 1: See proof as to how people are lying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we'll see, I'll see.
Speaker 1: I'll see you again.
Speaker 4: I miss you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get let's have a real barbecue instead of the jury's barbecue.
Speaker 4: We need a real family barbecue.
Speaker 2: I know, all right, we'll do it soon. Okay, my love, it was good to seeing you.
Speaker 4: You look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Bye,