Speaker 1: Niggas is literally the easiest thing to get. It's not hard to get. It's not hard to get a niggas if somebody and believe it ain't because it's hard for her to get one.
Speaker 2: So it's so easy. Like even if you got your own nigga, when your nigga be mad at you, it's so easy to get your men to not mad as you are, to get your man back or whatever the case. Men are just easy. They they are, so they are.
Speaker 3: It's so easy, especially when you look lip gloss head done. It looks like pop get fifteen numbers and I'm fifteen men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the quality is probably two good ones.
Speaker 2: But it's so that is easy, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, if women are single, it is not because they can't get a mean people gotta start projecting it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, what's up, Y'all's your girl Alex p?
Speaker 5: And is your girl?
Speaker 2: Dre and the call and you are tuned in to another episode of Poor.
Speaker 5: Mine, whereas drunk Mind speaks sober but.
Speaker 2: We gotta guess today. We gotta guess today. So if you are on social media, you know who this person? Social media influencer, a meme god I got like six means of you and my phone. I know, okay, and I don't know if you call you, but you're a comedian to me as hell. We have the one and only.
Speaker 4: I'm good, I'm good, God is good.
Speaker 3: I'm actually on the this y'all reached out to me.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking this experience, I'll be so honored now I know who I am. I'm very confident in who I am, but I be so honored in this experience like that people love me because I've been this way for so long of my life, right, So it's just now to have people gravitate to me. I can't go any well without people knowing me and loving me and recognizing me. It's just like mind blowing to me because I'm just I'm still myself. Yeah, So it's just like I'm thankful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's the amazing feeling when people start gravitating to you just for you being who you are.
Speaker 3: Correct. I went to the strip club the other day, the girls went crazy. I'm like, it's so mind blowing to me because I've always lived this experience is me being myself, right, So it's.
Speaker 4: Just like, what the fuck energy.
Speaker 2: About you that's just it's very gravitating. It's like, I don't know, you know, people say that it factor and you don't know what it is. You can't explain it, but some people just have it. Yeah god it Okay, how it was so funny. But I want to start from the beginning. So you're from Savannah, so talk research. So I want to talk about like beginning because I'm from a small town too. So did you always feel like, Okay, I got to move, I gotta get out of Savannah, like talk about growing up in a small town and just having such a big personality.
Speaker 3: So initially I was born in the Bronx, New York, Okay, Okay. Then I migrated to Savannah, Georgia when I was eleven years old. So I represent Savannah a lot because I grew up there. I went to middle school, high school, I graduated from high school there. I went to a little bit of college there. So I say I'm from Savannah, but I was originally from the Bronx. So it's always and this is the thing, and I'm tying this into just kind of what I said earlier. I've been out, kay, since I was about ten or eleven.
Speaker 2: Years are you serious, No, Lie, I know that's right.
Speaker 3: I was one of my mother's fur coats and pocketbooks to school and I was just talking her the other day. She was like, I can't wait you come out with a documentary so I can actually tell people that you always had this personality. You always was a preacher, you always was passionate. You have always been the same person, so in that it has been a struggle because you got to think about it. So I went from New York being fat, black and feminine. Then I migrated to Savannah, Georgia, which was even more of a small demographics, a smaller town, different culture, different way.
Speaker 4: People operate and think and move.
Speaker 3: So I went through it in New York and I went through it in Savannah. But I've always had a big personality, so I always just knew.
Speaker 4: And you know how people say, I always thought I was going to be a star.
Speaker 3: I always thought I was going to be popular, but they never really knew that for themselves. I always know it was going to be something there. I always knew that because I always was the gay guy and middle school and high school that would come in there. Bengo earring Zone, I was a mad I was young.
Speaker 4: Literally, I've always knew who I was.
Speaker 1: Uh huh oh yeah, So like I was gonna ask you because people are always going back and forth about these online, you know, like some people will say that they feel like children aren't necessarily gay when they're kids, it's about the environment that they're in. Personally, I do feel like my mom always told me because I have a cousin similar to you who was always the same way his whole life, and she was like, we knew since he was like three or four. I feel like kids know at a very young age. So how do you feel about this.
Speaker 3: Who I always knew? As an adult, I love black handsome men. Yeah, it is like chocolate to me. And so literally I remember as being a young boy walking and this is why I love and adore my mother, and the day that God takes us, if it happens to be before me call and check on me, I would never take away because even though she is very base in her morals and religion, and she wants me to have a wife and kids badly, she still never ostracized me as a little boys.
Speaker 4: And so that's why as.
Speaker 3: An adult, people don't understand the flamboyantness and the loudness and the excellnists. And it was because I was always giving that leadway to be myself. She never, even though I knew that in her mind, she may have felt how she felt, because it's inevitable. As parents, you want certain things for your children. You want a certain lifestyle. Sometimes you lead in your selfishness of what you want for them, which is not always wrong, just how you envision your children. That you want your son with a wife, you want your daughter with a right, and that is just what you're envisit for your family.
Speaker 4: So I get it.
Speaker 3: But young, when I tell you, she will all I could play with Barbie dolls.
Speaker 2: And you will im liar and she has to attest to it.
Speaker 3: She will let me play with Bobbie dolls, she will let me wear her pocketbook, she will let me wear her hot So I have to even tell her as an adult, girl is your fault?
Speaker 2: Appreciate it?
Speaker 4: But it gets on hunderd because girl, you let me just be who I was, So I.
Speaker 1: Have no I don't know how to bat tracking.
Speaker 4: It is because it's just made me who I am.
Speaker 3: But I think everybody experience is different, and so I think as people we have to understand that two things can be right at the same time, and so everybody experience is different. As far as me, I only can speak for my experience. I've always known what I like. Now I do get on another spectrum that there are different things that trigger people, different experiences that they may have had in their life that has made them turn into that type of person. But for me and who I am, I've always been. I've never touched, licked, kissed a woman in my life.
Speaker 4: Never in my life.
Speaker 3: You couldn't. That's how when I love my girls like God love his children, I have never kissed a woman like you.
Speaker 4: Gotta really think about that.
Speaker 3: And this is how I also know every man is not gay, contrary to popular belief.
Speaker 2: I don't. I hate when people say that.
Speaker 3: It's not true, and I say it is as people, because we're living that life, we experience those things we did like to project onto other.
Speaker 2: People in their experiences.
Speaker 3: All men are not gay because you're talking to a gay man that has never even kissed a woman. I've never touched a vagina. I've never looked. I've never seen it outside of the strip club, outside of my mother.
Speaker 4: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: In that context of me making love or touching or so I know that there are men out there who don't desire another man. Because I'm a gay man who does not desire a woman. I see the beauty in her, just like another man can see the beauty in another man, but he may not be sexually attracted to him in that way. And it's possible for a man not to be sexually attracted to another man because I'm not sexually attracted to women, so I've always.
Speaker 1: Known who I was with that That's a good point because I feel like people say that about women too, Like everybody be saying, oh, every girl like girls, But then do y'all feel about the girls? Because going back to what we were just talking about, how do y'all feel about the girls that go and date women?
Speaker 5: Because she don't be working out.
Speaker 2: With men and.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to some girls too, And then all they realize it's the same experience women who are now emulating a man how he operates, how he thinks, how he maneuvers, and he's and she's getting the same experience. But I do I think, I think why those conversations do come up, right, because they could get very sticky because I think, especially as gay people, we've experienced a lot of DL men. And so then what happens is we did to start, we start grouping people because we said to ourselves, you know what, I gave him the benefit of the doubt he was gay. I gave I've seen it all too. But I still because even when you do a pregnancy test, even when you do a DNA test, nothing is one und So I can never just say all men are by curious, all men are gay. You can't do that. But you do have a lot of men who are bisexual. But you know, in our community is tabu and the Black community is table to talk about bisexuality because we feel like it's not real.
Speaker 4: You are either gay or you are straight. It's no in between.
Speaker 3: But I think what a lot of people have to start realizing that they are bisexual men. And as some preachers say, preacher to myself too, because I'm a realist, because I have certain ds, I'm like, no, it's no such thing as a man being bisexual, either like men or you like women. But when I really have those cathartic moments to myself, I'm like, you know what, I can see how somebody could like a man and a woman. It may not necessarily make sense to me, right, but I can see how it could be possible.
Speaker 4: What you think, do you think a man could be vibe?
Speaker 2: I believe. I feel like if a woman can be I believe a man because I think it's more so of human traits. I think in my younger years I used to try to separate people, like obviously there's differences of how women think versus how men think, but there's certain things that are just human traits. If a woman can like a woman and a man, a man can too. I think that's human name to sometimes be attracted to both and as me as like. Have I been with a woman before?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: But do I like it? Absolutely not, and I will never do it again. There's nothing about it women that I just don't But I know I have friends women that are bisexual. Yeah. I have a friend that is bisexual and she only dates bisexual men. So I feel like it's very possible to like both. I agree.
Speaker 1: I think it's possible too, because I mean, when I was younger, I dady. I used to date women when I was younger. As I've gotten older, though, I've realized a little too much estrogen for me in one household, So it's just not for me, and I will prefer to stick with men. But I definitely think you could like both, because even still now that I don't necessarily deal with women anymore, I see women all the time and I be like, damn, she fine?
Speaker 2: Is hell? You know that cool?
Speaker 1: I don't because I never really you know, adult, And that's how I know. I wasn't really like BOUTI for real, because I was never their ends to eating coochie man when.
Speaker 4: I tell you, I don't starting.
Speaker 3: But kna are the most beautiful, precious, amazing thing that God has ever created.
Speaker 4: On this nothing.
Speaker 3: If you pay me a million dollars, I wouldn't even know where to start. Va Donna, I wouldn't want to taste it, kiss it, liquid, bigger it, be with it, with it, not that this like she's gonna tell me one that's about. Oh you're so handsome, you need some ponani in your life. I was at start Buys said WHAT'SI now? You know you's just so fine, you just so big and so all you need some I.
Speaker 4: Said, what is po nani? She said, stop playing?
Speaker 3: But Janna, I said, I don't want none of it, and I don't need none of that. Baby. I'm strictly dicky meat, sausage, ribs. I'm a barbecue. I'm a barbecue baby. I need meat some on this grind.
Speaker 4: I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 3: I love, I have to sometime I have to say God, please, and don't. Oh, I just be craving them so bad every time. I'm just Oh, I think it's an addiction.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting fine. Oh, the social media. So I want to talk about in the beginning, like when you because you and Jada used to be friends. Correct, So about friendship and how that came about? You know, my girl?
Speaker 3: He says that you know why you gag me too, because I'm not ashamed of anything because I love Jada. But a lot of people only know me now for the things that I do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's a small perciage of people that be like, I remember you were friends with Jada, and I be gagging, like, excuse me, because you know what's so crazy? Me just being a realist. That whole situation. When I think about it now as an adult, Oh, I just wish everything would have went so different because I just know, even though everything is a line how it's supposed to be, of course, but I know that things. If things would have went different, we would have been such a powerhouse friendship because I learned so much from her and what people don't understand. She has always been a boss and young. I'm talking about sitting in a car showing us on her phone a sell. She makes seventy bands period at seventeen years old. So that even when I hear people say little babies, baby mama, no, no, no, her name is Jada, because I don't care if he is on a different level of where she is now. My girl has always had her own She's not one of those girls that has only just been attached to a guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so now I think the only times.
Speaker 3: That I have moments of damn, I wish I was connecting to my girls when I see her son, Oh, I would have been like his yeah, goes on. Everything was aligned for a reason. I think it was meant for me to be in her life for that season, for her to be able to teach me different things, help me build my platform where I'm at now in my life, and I can see things reconnecting later on in life.
Speaker 4: God is still good.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: If so, God is still good yes, And so yeah.
Speaker 2: It was good. But I'm glad to hear that because you know a lot of times you talk to people and they be like, oh, I don't care, they didn't make me, And so it's good to see that you are still able to talk highly about her and y'all's friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one. I have a lot of people who I don't deal with a damn it's nothing I want to talk to them about. But Jada's one person who I will be open to having a conversation with outside of her platform, outside of who she is. Because I watched this clip the other day and Tyler Perry posted that Kerry Washington had interrupted the BC Awards thank him, and in the capture he says he has changed lives and he rarely gets to thank you.
Speaker 4: And so when I was looking at it, I'm like, what the fuck that's do.
Speaker 3: You not know how many million dollar deals Tyler Perry has giving outright? And for him to say that little clip moved him because people don't say thank you.
Speaker 4: It is mind blowing when you really dissect it.
Speaker 3: And so for me with her, I could never be that person that doesn't give her accolades because Jada was doing for her family when she was seventeen. It was times Jada, just stay here, post yourself on my Instagram and it'll run. I follow us up six thousand numbers at the time. But it just was unfortunate how things ended. And I'm this type of person because we were linked in with another person who is very special to me and he's my brother for life. I had to ride with him, and that's just what it was. I picked oh girl, okay, so without just giving look at much because I don't want to open up no old wood. But it was a situation that happened with somebody who she was dealing with. They end up getting into it and things just didn't get reconciled the right way. I end up calling her to check her about it, and she got upset with me and she blocked me.
Speaker 2: Okay, right.
Speaker 3: We went on me and my friend because I can take accountability in anything that I do. We went on Instagram and side of throwing shade. This was years ago, just being.
Speaker 2: A young yeah right right.
Speaker 3: And that's why as an adult now thirty years old, when I tell you, it's so many different ways of things that I did when I was young that I would never do now because I see that it gets you nowhere.
Speaker 4: It puts a halt in what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And so us being upset, Yeah, because that's what happens in relationships and friendships when people pay you dust. Right, us being upset. We went on Instagram throwing shade, saying different things. So that's what really put a halt in things of never being able to be reconciled again. And I get it. I'm so real to understand if she never wanted to talk to me again in life, I'm good. I get it because people who do me like that now it's nothing for us to ever talk about it.
Speaker 4: I love you from a distance.
Speaker 3: You can be sincerely apologizing to me, and I accept it, but we will never be the same. It'll never be that again. It's nothing for us to talk about. I don't wish you any hate, harm or danger, but it's nothing for us to reconcilee.
Speaker 4: So I get it.
Speaker 3: I have to be understanding and understand both sides.
Speaker 4: But I'm ever thankful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have to boundaries.
Speaker 1: I like you said, you understand where she coming from one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: I love the accountability always.
Speaker 3: I think one of my pet pieces of people that's victimized people me either, people like that they have to get the fuck from around me.
Speaker 1: Same because it's like what you do, what.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 1: I have a person who always try to make it seem like everybody else the problem.
Speaker 3: You get my last I don't know why a little bit. Some people may agree and.
Speaker 2: They may not.
Speaker 3: I love a person that's the villain because I love a person that just can own.
Speaker 2: It everybody somebody's stories, and.
Speaker 3: I think I love people that's able to say what they did wrong in some situation. If I'm talking to you and it's a hundred stories and you're never wrong.
Speaker 2: It's something that you do. Oh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even when you ask a person what's your toxic trait? I'm too loving? No, no, no, always say that you can change, that you can do better as a part.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I talk to you and it sounds like you're doing a job interview, like, oh, what's the bad thing about you? As an employee? I I like to get to work so early, yeah, and work off the cloth.
Speaker 3: Yeah nerves.
Speaker 2: Well, you be on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Sprawl and it's gonna be very much.
Speaker 4: Well this, I'm a great worker.
Speaker 3: I'm very loyal all but sometimes I like to check my phone.
Speaker 2: I can take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all have about shortcoming. Everybody has their flaws. Everybody had their shortcoming to life. So what would yours be? And what would yours be? I'm gonna leave. I think mines would be. I'm very passionate, I'm very loyal. I just have to work on how things I said. Because as an adult, I'm realizing that everybody doesn't take well to aggressiveness. But that's just who I am. Sometimes I can't help it. I realized once they come out.
Speaker 4: Of my mouth.
Speaker 3: You know how you think about things that you say, and it is like you hear your it being came out in the two seconds and I'm like, damn, that came out wrong. But I'm just so used to speaking my truth. Yeah, because since I was young, if I wanted to say, ooh that shit is nasty, my mother gave me leadway to say that.
Speaker 4: I didn't get in trouble for saying things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So now as an adult, I can't help it. If I don't like something, I don't like it. Yeah, if I want to address something I'm addressing it right now. If I want to speak my mind, I'm gonna do that. So what's your toxic traits?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I feel like I always got to stay what's on my mind. I always got to stay with on my mind, Like if it's on my chest, I'm gonna get it off my cheese. I got to let you know what's going on. So I think that's the toxic trade. And then also just not Sometimes it's hard for me to put myself in other people's shoes because I be feeling like people Oh why, because I think people be stupid a lot of the time, and it's not right to necessarily look at people like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like God made me.
Speaker 1: Really strong and resilient, and everybody is not that way. Everybody was not blessed without traite. So sometimes you have to look at the shit that people do and be like it's okay that they might not have the same level of confidence or realize that something is not okay and stand up for theyself. That doesn't necessarily make them stupid.
Speaker 2: You just different, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You just stronger than the person.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I used to always kind of look at people and be like, oh, that's dumb, you know, and not really and not care to have an understanding, just looking at them like they're stupid.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't ever do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I think that's probably.
Speaker 2: I think the worst thing about me is I am extremely sensitive by but I have the nerve to be a bitch, like like I am sensitive as fuck, but I'm a bitch, like I am extremely bitchy. And I used to always like I feel like people got to be soft with me, but I don't want to be soft with people. And I think another thing is like when I shut down, I shut down, like I don't do confrontation well, like if I need to let tom go by, like if me and you get into it, I need to have like two or three days and then I want to talk, you know what I'm saying. But I also feel like I do need to calm down. But I also don't need to procrastinate, because honestly, I'll let shit go to like two three weeks and I'm like, okay, we can talk now, I guess, but I be thinking like let's just let's just move on. And I know now like I pride myself on being a great communicator, but I'm really not as good as a communicator as I like to say I am. I be wanting to talk about the things that I want to talk about. Yeah, when somebody else want to talk about something, I'd be like, you know what I'm saying. And so those are like the main two things I need to work on. I'm very I don't like to you know what, let me not say a bitch. I'm very assertive, and I think sometimes it's taken the wrong way. So I need to expect. But I need to learn how to take that too. And I think somebody's being bitchy towards me, they could just be assertive and saying what they mean, you know, So I got to learn how to dish it in take it. So yeah, I'm working on so so sensitive.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not really sensitive.
Speaker 2: I'm not either.
Speaker 3: If you see me crying, I gotta be devastated about something.
Speaker 2: I cry because I'm like, she very sensitive.
Speaker 1: And that's where we're like so opposite, because she's very sensitive and I'm not. And just like she said, like you know, she's not really confrontational. So a lot of the time it's been times in our relationship where like I want to talk about she right now, and she don't want to talk about it. Yeah, my phone, I'm trying to avoid me. And what's up? Let's talk about what happened last week? Because you know, I'll let you make it for a week. But let's talk about I didn't you always.
Speaker 4: Say that that's all?
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Could get jiggy with tourists because what I noticed with a lot of tourist peopeople, even two of my good torrst friends, Yeah, they don't mind saying this is how I feel, this is what's on my mind, or and the people like that I could take because my response, so this is this is how I feel.
Speaker 4: And so we could talk.
Speaker 1: But it's so crazy that you said that, because that's what I be telling Lex. I'd be like, if I tell you that something that's wrong, She'd be like, well, I don't be wanting to argue, but that's your opportunity to tell me how you feel.
Speaker 2: It's not an argument turn into an argument.
Speaker 3: Everythink don't have to be an argument. I do get and that's another toxic way that I have too. I wouldn't say that. I'm I think like, if you really ask my friends. I could be confrontational, like I don't mind confrontation, I mean an argument, and I don't mind going back and forth. I don't mind debating because I'm a passionate person.
Speaker 2: They don't have to say. But with that, y'all gotta watch y'all tone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I do. I have to work on that.
Speaker 1: That's fair because I feel like maybe I do be having to watch my tone sometimes. But the thing about me, my tone only get bad with people. I gotta be written, you gotta have me real fucked up. Though for my pne yes you do, Yes, you do. Anybody in this room will agree my tone never get crazy with none of them.
Speaker 2: With none of them.
Speaker 1: I have just said, you gotta have me world point proven because she doesn't have me real fucked up a lot of time, a lot of times everyone else in this room has not, which was the point I was getting it.
Speaker 2: But no. But what I'm saying is I just feel like it's certain situations, Like like I said, but that's something I need to work on because I be having the nerves because everybody this room career. I will walk in and be like, what the fuck yo?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: The cameras is cracking up with everybody. My phone be fucked up with selective select.
Speaker 4: Lee y'o leo.
Speaker 2: Controlling when it comes to my business. It when it comes to my business, this is our baby. I don't play when it comes to this ship. And I know what the vision I have for it. So I think it's the business world. I am a little more probably strict, and I don't mind having confrontation when it comes to business cause it's not necessarily it's not personal. It's business. I'm right done so with business, I don't mind saying what I got to say and what's on my mind. We need to talk about this ship because it's money to make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, friendship, it's okay because literally friendships is like relationiouships, Yeah, just without the intimacy.
Speaker 2: Because if you be broken falling.
Speaker 3: Out with your friends, just like it was your man or your or.
Speaker 4: Your and home boys go through, you could be gay.
Speaker 3: You can be strapping femail when you go through with your friends, even if you ain't talking to your friend for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everythings you be wanting.
Speaker 3: To talk about with them and you can't because y'all mad at each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not talking with you right now.
Speaker 1: It's sad weasted in each other some ship.
Speaker 4: Because that's me I canhold.
Speaker 3: I see you on my front. You are ill hold a GRUDGTI then I go to the grave.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a grud childer.
Speaker 1: I'll be letting stuff go because I just feel like after a certain period of time, I don't it's too.
Speaker 2: Much energy, Like it take too much energy to care.
Speaker 1: That's why, because I just want to get it over with, Like I just want to talk about it and even be over it.
Speaker 4: And until the torrests talk about it.
Speaker 3: Then you want to hold a grudge, but I don't want you talk about it.
Speaker 4: You'll be good after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean maybe I feel like I don't care a lot about a lot of shit. That's why it's hard for me to hold grudges because I really don't give a fu enough to the grudge.
Speaker 4: It just depends on what's done.
Speaker 2: Dreda's not a grudge holder because I've seen where like you and a friend stop being friends. Someone When I tell you when Drea is done, i mean she will act like you are dead. You never like never.
Speaker 4: That signs ship is so.
Speaker 3: Real. And the thing with tourists who kissing nobody's ass. Oh yeah, but you guys will always be open to talk about it. Yeah, that's signed and ship it could be too much later. If you're ready to talk, now, we can talk, so we can hand it out. But kissing nobody's.
Speaker 1: Ass, because I feel like that's the key to any healthy relationship, Like you have to be able to talk to people about stuff. And that's coming from a place of when I was younger, Lex Can of his cities.
Speaker 5: I used to be the type of person.
Speaker 1: Who I would just cut people off and not talk to you about stuff. But that's not conducive to having a healthy, long lasting relationship with anybody. Where there is a romantic relationship, where there is a friendship, where there is a relationship with your family, you have to be open to talking to people about it.
Speaker 5: And cutting people off every time somebody.
Speaker 1: Do some fucked up she to you or have you fucked up is not always the answer because sometimes what they did doesn't necessarily warrant something so dramatic as you not even talking to them again. But I used to everything was their series, like I'm not fucking with you.
Speaker 3: I gotta work on that one, because it just depend and that's something you really preaches to me, because that's something that I and I've had people like my older sister, who I get a lot of guidance from it. Well, tell me that that's a fucked up track too, because you don't do people like that. Yeah, But for me, it just depends on what's done, because I'll be feeling like you shouldn't know better. And one of my things that I take as a pride and as a friendship is I'm not a chatter. If you sit here tell me some vulnerable ship about yourself and you tell me to not say anything, I'm taking it to the motherfucking grace. So I expect the same thing from you. If I hear you doing a lot of chat about my ship like that, you get caught off at the head. I would prefer, I promise you, people don't. People have told me I sound crazy when I give this example. I would prefer if you was using my goddamn Devik card and I didn't know and you came and told me, oh, Saxy, I was hungry, I fucked up opposed to the streets coming back and saying she said this I know this about I would take that over that I don't play when because people like that just it's like I can't stand it because I have seen people do that, say oh, this is my homegirl, and as soon as she leaves the room, why do I know that she's been evicted last week?
Speaker 4: That's not my business.
Speaker 1: You gotta side on people like that because, like you said, because if you're saying it about a hug about me when I'm not in the room, you be doing the same. You cannot convince me that a person that will go and tell other people their friends business do not tell other people your business when you're not around.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: Instantly I'd be like, oh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Like this, especially like when people fall out, because that's when people.
Speaker 2: Are the most vulnerable and sangry. And yeah, so if you get your feelings and you and a friends start being friends and you start spelling all that, that says a lot about your character because I don't care if me and you never talk again. I'm not going to go around telling your secrets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and people get upset, and guess what, it's inevitable as humans, we're gonna talk. We're gonna be like fuck that, bitchy. But it's just a certain level of where you go. I should not know personal shit that y'all went through. Yeah, you can come and tell me she did it, that was fucked up. I'm not fucking with her. Yeah, that's because you're human. We get upset. That's just what we do as people. But it's a degree on how you go about doing things.
Speaker 1: Because, like you said, what's her car getting repold? Gotta do what any knowing? Why are you telling me that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Or she had a BV that they gave for.
Speaker 2: An abortion. Trust Yeah, yeah, I do not trust them away from Yeah. Okay, So before we get into the topics, my girls time. What we drinking down today?
Speaker 1: So in honor of our guests, mister Big Sexy, this one is called the Unshakable Walk. Okay, and so with this one, this one is a mock tail for him. Lets does have some vodka and hers me Andre are still going strong.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: So this one has some leechee, some BlackBerry, some raspberry, a little bit of lemon, a little bit of simple syrup in there and some time and then as a garnish, I used a leachye I put a dehydrated raspberry in there and then added some time just to give it a little cuteness for the spring that's approaching down here. And then we tapped it off with a little guava sparkling water. Okay, cheers where they.
Speaker 2: Can find the calendar? Oh yes, y'all can.
Speaker 1: Still order your So Mixedy twenty five cocktail calendar at www dot so mixy dot com.
Speaker 2: I thank you, down, it's very good. Thank you. Okay, do you like did you taste the leachi?
Speaker 3: You like it?
Speaker 4: The drink is amazing. But I don't like that. Okay, it's just a weird text shop.
Speaker 2: But I like the drink.
Speaker 4: You like it? It's it's not even of ten, it's a fifteen. Oh, come on now, delicious.
Speaker 3: It's the perfect amount of show that a perfect amount of citrus delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, down, okay, what's up y'all?
Speaker 5: Is your girl XP and is your Girljery and the call?
Speaker 2: And one thing about me, especially now with the economy, I like to save money on my groceries. So we're gonna tell y'all about home shift dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, I love anything that takes the guesswork out of having to cook. So I love home shifts because they would deliver preportioned ingredients right to your doorstep and you don't have to think about what you're gonna cook for tonight. And on top of that, they have oven ready meals, they have microwave meals, So whatever yo speed is, they got you.
Speaker 5: Users of Leading.
Speaker 1: Meal Kits have rated home Chef number one in quality, convenience, value, taste and recipe.
Speaker 2: Yes, it gets all the ingredients delivered straight to your door. The other day, I had a cherry maple salmon that I made. It was so good everything, Yes, cherry and maple. How can you lose? You know what I'm saying that it was fresh too. So what you're gonna do is go to home chef dot com backslash poor minds. You get eighteen free meals plus free dessert for life as long as you're an active subscriber. I'm telling you it can save you up to eighty six dollars per month on groceries. That's a win for me, and you get some free dessert. That's what I'm saying. You can't lose home chef dot com backslash poor minds. Get you some food jab for a limited time, home chef is offering our listeners eighteen free meals plus free dessert for life, and of course, free shipping on your first box. Go to home chef dot com slash poor minds. That's home chef dot com slash poor Minds for eighteen free meals and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash poor Minds. Must be an active subscriber to receive free What's up y'all as your girl XP and it's Sugarl Drain the call, And we have a very exciting announcement today.
Speaker 1: We have a brand new show dropping. Yes, we have a brand new shower dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bella Dache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 2: If you can't go to Bella Noche, what the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be spelling a little little tea. Oh my god, no you didn't.
Speaker 1: God, everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity when we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September second it's going down.
Speaker 5: Thanks the first topic.
Speaker 1: For the first topic, we really wanted to talk to you about gay men being straight women's prius because we saw where you talked about this before recently. You were saying, how you know, you feel like you have been in that position in a lot of situations or a lot of relationships and friendships that you've been in. So we definitely wanted to get into that because I agree with you.
Speaker 3: But and it's the thing it goes I think, and I'm saying black because I'm black back. It goes hand in hand though, right, because I do get how in certain areas, as black gaying, we can't be props. I understand that because we contribute a lot. I was slang, I would fashion our mindset, our loyalty. We love the girls, and the girls love us, and we're amazing we're innovators, we're thinkers, we're creative, we're.
Speaker 4: Smart as gay people, right.
Speaker 3: But I think our biggest allies, especially for me in my life as a black gay man, has been black women.
Speaker 4: So in a sense, a prop is subjective.
Speaker 3: It's what a prop is to you, because for me, my biggest allies has been black women. So sometimes even when people think that I'm baiting or I'm saying certain things to just get on the good side of a woman, a lot of things I feel for real because when I was experiencing my bullying, when I was experiencing my hardships, it was women.
Speaker 4: That was there for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, the first woman was your mom, was my mother.
Speaker 3: And that's why when people tell me I'm trying to be like this person, I'm trying to be like my mom. I emulate my mother, I think and operate like my mother. But for me, women have saved me, so I have a different connection with them. But I do get that sometimes we can be props. And what happens is I was talking about this on another podcast because I was just trying to speak lifely to this young man, right who had his perspective on being messy.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh he's spicy. I sad. I said, oh he getting spicy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you ain't say. That was the fight work for me, and that was the light work there. Somebody called me up and said, hey, yeah, we gotta get somebody on here that could take you because you're a lot. Yeah I am in real life because I'm very assertive and I know what I'm talking about. I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna wing that bit. And you want to think I know what I'm talking about it, I'm gonna wing it down and you're never gonna box me. I'm gonna always have a response. But I think it's it's a two way street, right, because what I wanted him to understand was you can be that stereotype of mess that they see gay men to be right, because all they're gonna do is amp You would say, yeah, spill t yeah, stand on it. Yeah say that, and guess what, as soon as they are business is on the line, then you're gonna be a sissy and then you're going to be seen as their prop that they just throw to the side because it's no fun until the cat got the gun. So you can sit there and laugh at another woman's pain and laugh at her business when another gay man is talking about it. But as soon as your business is on the line again, yes, that's when the prop is in play. And so that's why I can understand how people will say a lot of times we just props because when things go wrong, when things go left, a lot of times, a lot of gay men, when you talk to them, it's a thing in our community, it's don't trust fish, fish got bone because a lot of gay men have experienced being that loyal person to women, being that rider, and when things go left, they're thrown to the side. They have been the manager, they have been the person riding. They've been the person showing up when your man was a doing you in in the house, affusing you. You've been that person, that older brother, that friend figure, and then when things go left, you'll forgive him, but you'll throw.
Speaker 4: Your gay friends at the time.
Speaker 3: So I can get why that dynamic is very speaky and very tricky.
Speaker 4: But as for me, and my experienced women have saved me.
Speaker 1: And see, when I think of it, I'll more so be thinking from a standpoint of like, you know how you'll be talking to some women and they'll be like, well, I need to.
Speaker 2: Give me a gay meal friend. I hate that.
Speaker 1: I think that's like to me, that's more so trying to use a person as a pride, because why are you so specific in the type of friend that you need to.
Speaker 2: Buyd I don't see nothing wrong with it, But well, let me ask you this too, though, because I think it's a little weird on both sides. Yeah, because I have a gay friend that I'm really really close to, Like we've recently gotten really close and I love him down shout out to Clay. Hey, Clay, I talked to Clay so much. But we became friends organic. Yeah, Like it wasn't like, oh, I'm searching for him or for me, or it was like we really became organic friends. But what I have noticed is I feel like sometimes a lot of the gay men in the community, and I don't want to feed anybody, say y'all, please don't eat me up. This is just honest. Sometimes just like I feel like women want to be our friends because of who we are. I think a lot of gay men be trying to come into my life because they feel like, oh, I would love to be Lex's friend, or I want to be that one gay guy in her life. That that's why I'm so cool with Clay because it was genuine. But sometimes I feel like a lot of the gay boys be trying to you know, they just want to be a prog. Yes, they do.
Speaker 4: They ways. Yeah, it goes both ways.
Speaker 3: And the thing is we give a lot of confidence and tips, and we teach a lot of things because we do. We innovate us and we're very creative. But the same way women give it to us, they feed. I couldn't imagine a world of me living here without women. I probably would have been off myself. I'm just being serious. I could even when it comes to my own motherfucking community, I could not imagine this earth of me here, even if it was an LGBTQ community with just men. In a world with just men, I would then have gone. I'm talking about upstairs with God hanging out. It's women that keep me so grinded who I am. They give me so much confidence, they give me so much genuine love. I'm able to create my own table in my own lane because of women. Even with my own motherfucking community, I couldn't imagine having to kiss they motherfucking Yeah, because there'd be a lot of them too that's so rooted in hate and jealousy. So it does go both ways. You guys give us a lot and we give you a lot. But I think that it just gets sticky sometimes. But the different things that go on, and so you gotta just so you gotta just let things happen organically, like you said, But me personally, I don't mind. I don't mind a girl saying that because we.
Speaker 2: But you don't feel like it might be like some weird motives there.
Speaker 3: Or like somebody trying to use I think some girls they enjoy gay men more than girls.
Speaker 4: I think sometimes.
Speaker 2: If you don't get along with women and you feel like, oh, well, I need some gay friends, you probably a little weirdo yourself. Any woman that be like, oh, I'm not saying you got to be a girl's girl, But I hate a woman that's like, oh, I got more guy friends, or I don't want to hang out with the gay guys all the time. That'd be weird too, because, like I said, as much as I feel like it's on both sides, the women who seek out a gay friend just because he's a male and he's gay. To me, it gives like you don't want to hang around women because you feel like it's competition. So you feel like, of course that's true. Like if I don't want to be friends with Drea because Drea goes out and Drea gets all the attention, well I'm gonna go out with being sexy because obviously the men don't want me because he's a man. That's the kind of energy that gang is. They might want him.
Speaker 4: But guess what, you know what that's so true?
Speaker 3: How you just broke that down because I think about that with gay men, if you're a gay man and you have no gay homeboys. Because it's just like I spoke about on the other podcasts, it's things. Yeah, you can love me as a gay man. It is things that I can give you, but it's still certain things that you and her can relate on that I know nothing about it. So as a gay black man, I got to have at least one gay black men that lived this experience with me. Yeah, if I don't have at least one gay black man that I can relate to, we've been through the SAE. We have different backgrounds and upbringers, but it's a lot of things that's me being a black gay man that you can relate to eighty percent of the time, whether it's sometimes being ostracized, people judging us, people judging us because of what we like. So you're absolutely right, because there's certain things that women can get from each other that you can't get from a gay man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I may be comfort for you.
Speaker 3: You may like to hang around me because I may encourage you in a different way than your homegirl. But if you're telling me you have no good homegirls, right, no good female friends, that is and.
Speaker 2: I say it hearing your motives there. Yeah, And I think we're also in a time where people see relationships like Santana and Kresha and everybody want everybody wants that dynamic. So they'd be like, oh, you see what Santana and Karsha do, I want to do that. So it's like, are y'all are you really genuine friends with him? Are you trying to have like an arrogant a ari type of situation? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I think a lot of times, like I said, it's not that genia in connection women be seeing they'd be like, I need a prop I need that accessory. They want somebody that's gonna come over and do their heir, boo them yeah, and hype them up. So that's why I said, it can get really get you know what.
Speaker 3: So sometimes to be fair, even though I don't live a woman's experience, sometimes though two women genuinely just have a cattiness. Yeah, So sometimes you it's a lot of girls that have tried, They've tried to be a girl's girl.
Speaker 4: They've tried to get along with other girls.
Speaker 3: But it's sometimes the gay boy will be more of a cheerleader when you walk out the room. Oh girl, honey, yes you look good. Sometimes you don't get that from other females.
Speaker 2: Wow, ladies.
Speaker 1: I feel like if that's the case, you just keep attracting the wrong type of friends, and then that's more of a you problem seas because why you keep attracting them type of women. Granted, I have been in situations where I have been friends with girls and they definitely were weird and was doing weird, shady shit or hating. But every single relationship that I've had with women has no being like this. So I feel like if those are the only type of girls you come across, you probably a little shrinking a little shelf. You probably be hating too, you know what I mean, And you can't take what you say. But you can't take because.
Speaker 2: One thing about me. I hype my friends up me. So I don't care if picture whatever, I am hyping you up. So I feel like if you are a girl and you don't have one girlfriend, at least one probably not hating on you, but they probably feel like, well, I'm always complimenting her, but she never say nothing to me. Sometimes shit will start feeling one sided.
Speaker 3: God, and like, even like I'm the type of friend, it's nothing that my friend posted, I'm not liking me personally. It could be some bullshit, it could be edited wrong me. I'm gonna steal picture.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drag every fucking photo what likes that, I'm going to like it.
Speaker 3: That's just because I'm not until a day and I know that that might sound arrogant and pumps, but I'm so comfortable contrary to what people make food. Yeah, contraary with people think they may see. I'm so comfortable in myself, and a lot of that attests to my girls. Because I could have ten handsome, aesthetically pleasing gay friends that I'm around, and none of them are still me, And I mean that in an arrogant way because they are their own perfect and I can't be them right and they probably could get every that I probably want in my heart. But I still know when I walk into a room with my girls, they're going up for me. I'm in the land of my I'm in the land of my own. You can't do it like when you can't walk, like when you can't move. So when you comfortable in yourself.
Speaker 2: When you have your own lane. Yeah, that's why I don't mind hyping none of my friends up, because Drea has this lane that she dominates in and that ain't got shit to do with me what I got going on, because this line is what I'm dominating, So it doesn't take away, it does not take away from me to hype her up, or to hype Tigh up, or to hype my My other friend has a podcast as well, and I hype that ship up because that don't affect poor mind's baby. It don't because you not you. To get this flavor, you got to come to Drea and Nicole and Lexpi Mary for mine.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like I don't buy that but women like I ain't tried, Yeah, really try, Like you not really probably a good friend? Yosel If you don't have at least one solid homegirl that you've been down with for a long time, it's hot.
Speaker 2: It's you the.
Speaker 4: Probably think that you can teach a person how to be a friend.
Speaker 2: He'll know. Oh, I think you can teach somebody how to love properly and be it. Well, I'm saying, think about our relationship and how much we grew together and I learned. Okay, well, Drea likes this, Dre, I can't treat Drea how I treat or Lauren like that's fair.
Speaker 1: But to me, that's more specific to a person. Like being friends with a person for a long period of time, you get to really you start to realize I need to be this way with them because this is what they respond to.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can teach somebody how to be a good friend. Though.
Speaker 1: Either you're a good person and you have that shit in you to be a good friend, or you do not. Okay, I feel like people who are just bad friends. You probably a bad person. I'm probably not really a good It's.
Speaker 4: It's so important too.
Speaker 3: I think in order to have longevity in a friendship, you have to learn a person, so sometimes you're not hurting your own feelings. And for example, like I, I already know when my friend don't want to be bothered in the tone, I could tell when he don't want company. So why even hurt my feelings of saying I'm about to come over there when I know you don't want company right now? Yeah, you have to learn a person. I be wanting people to understand I'm the type of person if I don't deal with you, don't.
Speaker 4: Invite me nowhere where you're located.
Speaker 3: So as a friend, you should already know that, because now you're going to be offended when I say.
Speaker 2: Stop asking me that shit? Are you stupid? Yeah? Yeah, learn me.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to be in nowhere, And that's a comference of where another person is at. So you have to learn a person that you're around so that certain times you're not hurt, because that's what happens sometimes.
Speaker 4: Now you think you're a friend is something personal to you and it's not.
Speaker 3: They're just not having I'm learning that more because I'm a person that wakes up on ten. I'll say, probably five days out of the week. Yeah, I'm good and so growing up it would offend me if I call you and you're like, what's up? I don't even want to be around you. Now, I feel like it's something that I did, but I had to realize and what my sister taught me, sometimes it's people being selfish.
Speaker 4: It's not about you today, baby, has nothing.
Speaker 3: To do with you. I'm having my own problems, my own issuestes. It has nothing to do with you. So I think it's important to learn people.
Speaker 1: I agree with that because I feel like I'm kind of like that too. Like when I call people if they got like a weird energy, Oh, I'd be like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: But then you be having to realize it's not about you. So then I just learned to like give people they dc me. I'm not really the type of person that will just let stuff affect my day, you know what I mean. It's like, even if some shit happened, i might be in a bad move for a little bit, but I'm not gonna just be walking open around the hall day or for like days at a time.
Speaker 2: Some people they need to go through it to get Oh, yeah, I'm a moper. But I also don't bring other people in it. So if you call me i'm not in a good mood, I'll let you know, hey, I'm not feeling it today and deal with those y'all are that's my friends, father people, And that's.
Speaker 3: Fine because you're human. But I love people that's not They're not going to take it out on you. They just not having a good day. They're going to be vocal about it and they need the space. But I can't stand a person that come and on purpose want to ruin the ass. Oh, because you're human and I had to. I'm still learning that. That is one thing that I'm still learning with people. You're human and sometimes it's nothing to do with me, and I guess people we take it personally.
Speaker 4: It's not about you today.
Speaker 2: Because you know you said you wake up on ten. Oh, I wake up on one every day, So I'll be having to.
Speaker 3: And I have to understand it that I didn't do anything to you know what type of way that it's just you in your mind to it has nothing to do with me, and as people, we be ready to take it so personal. It's like it has nothing to do with you. That's like vocal people do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just express that and then I just go about life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say something, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of the time people just be having like that weird energy around them and then they don't say anything. So then as a human, your mind gets a wondering and you can't help but think.
Speaker 2: Okay, like what's the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't stand with people who walk in the room. They just want everybody to feel their wrath. I cannot stand. Now, that's something that I hate. If you got something going to, leave that ship at the door, leave it at the door. I'm not saying that I don't care, but we all got life going on. Yes, no, I think I read the room. Read the room. I hate when people have the oppression Olympics, like, oh, this has happened to me. I cannot believe. And it's like, okay, babe, were all going through every body that's we definitely gotta read the ring. Okay, okay, so were gonna get into the next topic. So oh, if we really did have like a Time's episode, we will probably be here for three. It's same. What's up y'all?
Speaker 5: As your girl XP and is your girl drain the call.
Speaker 2: And y'all know, we always tell y'all to get your finances together, and there's no better way to help you do that than Chime dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, y'all gotta get with Chime because what I love about them is that you can get your money up to two days early with direct deposit. And they also have no maintenance fees and up to two hundred dollars fee free over drill.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: And now they have get my paid, so you can get paid up to two hundred dollars early before you get paid. I don't know about y'all, but I'll be needing my money all the time and right now. Hey, So, so what you're gonna do is go to Chime dot com backslash poor minds. It only takes two minutes to sign up for account. I'm telling y'all. Go to Chime dot com backslash poor minds. Tell them we sent you make progress toward a better financial future with Chime. Open your count in two minutes at Chime dot com. Backslash poor minds. That's Chime dot com backslash poor minds. Chime feels like progress baking services and decry the bank bank or Stride Banking a members FBI, c spot me eligibility requirements and over dropt limits. Uply feeds applyed it out of network ATMs my pay e Ugibility requirements apply. Creditl limits range twenty dollars to five hund dollars. Two dollar fee applies to get fund instantly. Chime checking account require but chime dot com slash disclosure's prettytails you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You wanna smell my pool ninety?
Speaker 2: Y'all know what it is? I know, I know what it is. Hold on, class seek moved. I know it's it's definitely a black movie because I can see it.
Speaker 5: You want to smell my pooh ninety. That's how she said it too.
Speaker 2: I know because I can see it and I can hear it. And she was showing, oh, ohkay, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. It's no, it's not it's not Friday. It's not Friday. It's it's because I can hear it. Yeah, I don't know, y'all know what you think? Heavy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh so it just yes? Do I remember with her braids and she was trying to be funny, give up. Oh, you're getting all the easy ones.
Speaker 1: It ain't even no, not really because I know you, I knew all of yours.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, is this one is easy? Is it by Felicia oh Friday? The next time? It's just so funny because me Andre, I know, we both grew up with parents like my god, so I would talk about growing up with naked parents. So anoke guy, it's somebody who is just like a nudist at home, Like you have to make sure when your friends come over, Mamma, you got some clothes on, you gotta make sure they are covered up. Because one thing about me, my mom was always walking around the house naked. And I'm not talking about like oh Winnie the Poo style with a T shirt and no panties on and no bottoms. I'm talking about but booty hole from the root of to the too a newist. I mean, it was so.
Speaker 1: Awkward too, because then my dad would be there and he would be like foaming at the mouse.
Speaker 2: And I know that's daddy around when I was growing up.
Speaker 1: He used to make even more weird because yes, because it was me and my mama and my daddy in the house and she would just be walking around naked all the time. Like I'm talking about doing everything naked looking cleaning, I'd be like, damn, you ain't scared of the grease gone pop yo titty.
Speaker 2: Growing up.
Speaker 3: So I have a mom that will walking around with a taboo like that, but just butt naked.
Speaker 4: I ain't have no butt naked mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, even though you were, you know, gay, but you're still a boy. So I do think, like, how would y'all feel about, like a mom working walking around naked and she has a son, Like, how do y'all feel about that? Because I think it is a little different to walk around in the nude and you have a little girl having a little boy. I think it's the same thing with men if you have a son and you're walking around naked, Like but I think about a man walking around the house naked with his little girl. Oh it does. But I think it's the same thing when child is young, and I feel like it's different with.
Speaker 3: How do y'all because I feel like you can't out.
Speaker 4: Your mama vagina?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did, but I don't want to see it. I at it that day and I don't want to see it for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I get it, but it's like it's I don't know what, Joe. It's like you literally lived in her body, like you came out between her legs.
Speaker 2: It's like this. It more so got on my nerves. But it wasn't like something I was like, oh oh my god, discovery. It was just like, girl, put some damn clothes on. But now it's so crazy because as I get older. I'm thirty five now, and literally everything I do, I'm like, I am my mother's tea, being at home all the time, just wanting to be left alone, watching TV, the way I eat, the way I act, I'm literally turning it. I'm naked all the time at my house all the time. I am too, but by myself.
Speaker 1: I feel like once I have kids, I cannot see even with a little girl, like maybe as a like maybe as like a two year old or something, but like once you get to like grade school, I am not about to be walking around naked in front.
Speaker 2: Of my daughter. That's just me though, I don't see the point.
Speaker 1: Growing panty cool, like you said your mom used to walk around in her panties, cool, but like just walk around but ass naked in front of my kid where is your role?
Speaker 2: School? Where's your school?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: That's how you have to feel about my mama, girl, Where is your role?
Speaker 4: And I get that, but I do.
Speaker 2: Feel like, like I said, it's not nothing that's nasty or weird to me, so nasty, but it's more annoying. Like if you're a woman and you have a daughter she's in grade school, you walk around naked. It probably just gets on her nerves. But now I do think it's weird if you're a woman and you have a son and he's in grade school and you're walking around naked. But like I said, if it's a man and his son and they living together, he like gets out the shower and goes and runs and grabs some shorts or whatever, that's normal because it's like a locker room. But again, if a man has a daughter in grade school he's walking around naked, that's weird to me.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I think it's like if it's same gender, it's okay because I look at it like a locker room, a gym when you go spa, and it's nothing weird, you know what I'm saying. But I do think it's like when you have a different gender for your child. That's when things can get a little stick a little sticky sticky. Yeah, because I've never seen my daddy naked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's only vain, I see it was my mom, that's the only Yeah.
Speaker 3: Any of my sisters just maybe like busting in the bathroom, they're not that context.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But outside of that, do you want kids? I'm a god dad. I have two beautiful nieces and Lisa, But no, I was like, kids is a lot. They're beautiful, they're adorable. But I never have baby fever ever in my life. I've never went through a phase of being like, oh I want kids. Yeah, I love my freedom. Y. I love to be able to move and do what I want. Not to say that mothers who have kids don't have freedom, because you get to a certain point of your life where you still live in your best life. You got your kids to exactly the age they need to be with where they able to do for theirself and move and operate and feed themselfs Now, my girls be back outside because I've seen it have to over and over and over again. But as far as me, I don't desire your children ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I feel like kids for me has always been a thing, like I do want children, but I want to make sure. I know people say, no matter how much money you make, you will never be prepared for a child or whatever. But I just have to get to a point in life where I can afford a nanny. I do, like I know because I love working, like I love just having a job and being busy, and I know, like I see like the single moms out there, and I'm not preparing to be a single mother at all. But when I do decide to have a child, I know whoever I'm married, he's gonna be a busy person and I'm gonna be a busy person and I'm not gonna be just staying at home and I'm not giving up my dream to stay at home with a child. So I know I am gonna need that help, whether it's a family member that I have moved in with me, but I'm gonna need to be in a position to where I have I have some help.
Speaker 3: And you saying, because I'm pretty sure you can afford a nanny now, but you're talking about like a full they're getting a six figure paycheck can afford.
Speaker 2: And I need to be in a house because I wouldn't mind having like a living nanny something like that, like cause you know, we be torn. You know, some days it's like it's just a lot. So I feel like that's what motherhood looks like to me, Like I'm gonna be an amazing mother, yes, but I'm gonna need some help because my say and daddy gonna be busy.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I be saying the same thing, like I definitely need a nanny. And then my mom he's retired, so girl, come home out come living in this house with us, and you know, ready.
Speaker 3: They're gonna give it all everything to come and do that. That's their dream, their desires.
Speaker 2: She can't wait.
Speaker 4: But you got you a good mama and a good relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, she gonna want to come. Oh for sure. She already be putting it in my ears. Child, I already know.
Speaker 1: But I do think I'm still going to have a ninny as well, because like Leck said, we do travel and stuff, like with touring and stuff, and my mom is like older, so I just wouldn't want her having to travel all the time.
Speaker 2: By yeah, yeah, okay, so naked mom, you're not gonna be a naked mom.
Speaker 1: No, what you are not being braceded anymore. You do not need to see my tds.
Speaker 3: You're still country. It's so country.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? Is your girl XP and she girls are in the cold. We are here to ask y'all to do us a huge favor. But also you'll have a chance to win one hundred and fifty dollars gift card from Amazon. We just need y'all to do an ad survey. What have y'all used? What do y'all like? What don't y'all like? Sell us We need to know. So all you have to do is go to survey monkey dot com, slash our, slash poor minds and just give us a review. What do you use? What don't you use? What do you want us to link up with so you can use? Just let us know. Click the link in the bio and help us out. What's up, y'all is.
Speaker 1: Your girl xp Andy, Schagarl, Dre and the Call and we are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course bundle pour.
Speaker 2: Into your pod.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilized into.
Speaker 2: This one e book. Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all think, huh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read in ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book and it's gonna help you build your brand, and it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a six fer year company.
Speaker 2: So make sure y'all had to poor minds dot com to purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor Minds dot Com pour into your pod. Okay, all right, so now it's time to get into the bed the bi bow. You know, it's time to get time having a ball. I am too. I love when we have guests who are yappers.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm a yeah, I live the.
Speaker 2: I'm having a ball. Let's get it to this bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk about dirty talk dudes and dons, because again, you know, we did our little research and you are sillyby well, abstiny. I feel about because you have yes, but you're abstiny. You're not having six right now. No, so how did you make that decision?
Speaker 3: I'm just when I tell you, on this course of my life, I'm just so focused on what I'm doing now.
Speaker 2: It's just down there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes but I just go ahead and it's it, and I just all about my business. But at this journey where I'm at in my life right now, I gotta be focused. Nobody's entering my body. That's not even up for debate, and I'm not allowing. I'm even at a place in my life because I like trade. Trade is like I wouldn'tssary say hood dudes, but they.
Speaker 2: Would be more on this, like you can't like you would think.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: And I'm even at a place in my life. Trey can't even come to my house because I'm so focused on this journey. I'm so close that everything that it is that I desire to want and have been desiring for for years, and so I have to be real particular about who I'm letting in my house, around me and my body. So while I've been on this journey, I've been celebrating even when I be that's my too. I like to just oh, I can't say that because I was about to say, oh, I can't say that one bless oh.
Speaker 2: Bless, that's all.
Speaker 3: I gotta work over that, because it'll be about to slip out, O me afraid. So that's why I like, oh shit, oh bless that one on a slipped out. That's why I like to meet my people in the clubs. I'll just say that because I be wanting to meet people who don't know who the hell I am, so I could get in and get out. I'm at a place in my life I couldn't see how sometimes when you reach the level of superstardom, that you may stay with a person even though a person is doing you wrong because you're comfortable and dem you already know their motives. I think what I'm learning now is a lot of dudes I've been in contact with comes with like motives. I hate now when people know who I am, it curns me off because I'm like, oh god, okay, so it's some motive.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: When you come up and say, you know me, it's some older don't want it.
Speaker 3: It's that bad now because I just feel like it's the arterior motive behind what it is that you want out of me.
Speaker 4: But y'all, I been celibate five years. But the celibate the celibate to y'all mean no sucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I think of celibacy or when I think of being abstinate, I think of like no type of sexual interest.
Speaker 3: Saying you gotta be sucking at masturbating.
Speaker 2: A masturbating is okay, I will.
Speaker 4: Stay with this shrimp.
Speaker 3: One thing about it, play with.
Speaker 2: The shrimp is crazy, he said. I don't know if I could stop all that. I feel like it needs to be like, you're not doing anything sexual with another person.
Speaker 3: I know my little thing, be like stop scratching me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry anything done to you, but you was just doing stuff to.
Speaker 3: I'm not interested in that. Like if a god said he want to go down on me, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: No, you don't like him no girl. I'm a light light but I like a little.
Speaker 3: Talk to a dude and he not interested.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm the girl.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I don't like it if a boy.
Speaker 3: If a boy wanted to get in, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that's why you like, that's why you like, depending.
Speaker 4: On who it is.
Speaker 3: But it's some trade out there who don't. And I'm the ones I like. Like I say, predominantly, I like those. Those are the ones I like predominantly. Now, I'm not saying I've never encountered one that like to do linking too, But if I could choose, I don't want my licking. I'm just not into that because then you're going to desire to lick on me.
Speaker 4: I'm not into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so but let me ask you what started the sell? Was it like a bad relationship or somebody hurt you that made you decide to be in.
Speaker 3: A relationship In my life okay, three years old, I have never been in a relationship in my life. I've had little friends, but nothing serious. Like me and you we together, we like now, I've never ever, Wow, I just reached a certain point of just I think I think that I've been I know this may sound crazy to some people, but I think I've been scarred through a lot of other people experiences and seeing a lot of my female friends get hurt and a lot of my gay male friends get hurt worn. That's why I'm even at a place in my life I want no relationship. Where I'm at in my life none. I don't want no relationship. I want to tap and go because I've seen so many relationships and I've seen so many men come into good girls' lives that have so much shit going on. And and when I say it happens every child I've only seen and I have to be real. And as a gay black man, I've seen my friend flex successful in his relationship. Yes they have issues and problems, but they still have a camaraderie, they still have a relationship. They're going five years strong. That's very weird. In our community. We don't see a lot of relationships that stay down. But they have a different dynamic of a relationship. They're very open and raw with each other. But for me, I've seen guys come into girls lives.
Speaker 4: And throwing them their life up.
Speaker 3: And she was right there and getting her degree. It's one of my friends. I think that will hurt me until I'm like eighty and you know eighty and movies they looking back on their life. Yeah, she was supposed to be a doctor. She stopped God and he knew what the fuck he was doing. He knew what he was doing, and she allowed him to get in her fucking mind and fuck her up from getting her doctor's degree.
Speaker 2: I always use this as an example because depending on the man you choose can really affect the trajectory of your life. Wendy Williams, I truly believe that that man that she married. Everybody said it was the downfall of her, and I'm a Wendy Williams staying love her now. But a lot of times when you look at these women and the man that they involved their selves with, like, for example, it's so it's somebody else. I feel like Mary had did an interview the other day with Drew Barrymore. I see that and she was saying, like everybody always be like, oh, what's wrong with Halle and what's wrong with her? And She's like, why something gotta be wrong with me? And it was so many men in the comments like, oh, Halle, I don't care how fine, you are you sixty and single? Something is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 2: I mean, it was so many comments, just being so nasty. But I need to say something to the straight men who date women and watch this. I need y'all to understand that some women truly believe it is better to be single.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 2: It is better to be single than struggling with me. Y'all ask me, because sometimes when I look at the women like a like a Taraji or not a sonarilate than or or Dane, what's Tracy Ellis Ross, I'm like, they look like they having a great time. They like, what's wrong with them? Nothing is wrong with something. If you're blessed enough to find a great man that loves you, who honors you, who is loyal, y'all have a partnership, and y'all are really building something that is amazing. Yeah, but when I tell you, it is very rare to find that connection. And it is a blessing literally from God hisself. That's not on everybody's card. People are not led by God.
Speaker 4: Is let by Yes, people don't be letting God lead them.
Speaker 3: They be thinking that that's a God led situation, is not. Its like a lot of people say they have words from God, and they down't. It's their own thoughts and their own bullshit that they feed they stuff.
Speaker 4: In their head.
Speaker 3: People be leaded by LUs. You sit here and you think that it's a love at first sight, that's bullshit. It's not not saying that it can't be, because it can, because I know it's gonna be stories out there people say, no, I found love at first sight, and I get that, but ninety percent of the time it's lost. And when you go through real shit, because I'm a believer in that, that's how we all know it's love or not. When real shit starts to happen. Even with friendships, yep, I seen it. My friend was hanging out with a group of friends and he went to go do time and he heard from none of them one and the one with me. So when shit get real with people, you can say all that, yeah, that's like and when shit.
Speaker 2: Get real, I feel like it's a mixture though.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes he's led by lust and then sometimes people be led by loneliness. Because yeah, because she said that in the interview too, she was just like, it's nothing wrong with me. I'm just not staying with a man who I know is not the right one. But then I actually left the comedy on there what you saying? I leave it coming Sometimes you gotta catch you. But I was just like, yeah, I was like, it's a lot of women. I was like, it's nothing wrong with that, but it actually is. It's a lot of women who stay in situations because they don't want to be single, Like they cool with having the wrong men because they feel like that's better than not having no men. And I'm just like, yeah, when Betty Wright say it that I skipped that part of the girl having a piece of a man is not better then having no men.
Speaker 3: That because that's what it is, Because no, absolutely not. Yeah, so many people that are literally settling because they don't want to be along. Yeah, And then you look at me, you look at me, and then when I say that, people think that I'm tripping something wrong, exagerating, or it's something wrong with me, and it's not. Yeah, it's I am just at a journey in my life where I.
Speaker 2: Know what I want and I don't believe it's struggle love either. Believe that you you gotta go through things in a relationship, but it shouldn't be to the point to where I'm depressed, I'm losing weight, I'm unhappy, I'm crying every day. It shouldn't be that much of a struggle. I don't believe in that. I feel like, if you have two people who love each other, who are, you know, sure where they're at in life, they are healed. Yeah, we can come together and make something great and they ain't gotta be no struggle all because it's a struggle.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not necessarily struggle. That's incompatibility exactly, y'all not competitive.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: If you and a person is always at each other nick ninety percent of the time, y'all just not compatible.
Speaker 2: It's not struggle.
Speaker 1: But people do be trying to convince they so we just going through a rough patch, y'all been like this for the past year.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you know what's crazy on the other end of it. I always say that, do y'all remember when Michelle Obama that interview said her and Barack were in a rough patch for eight She did, but they were married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think I hear the marriage is what you deal with in a marriage and what you're willing to try to work through with your partner.
Speaker 2: In a marriage.
Speaker 5: To me, that's completely different from.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend girlfriend boyfriend boyfriend girlfriend girlfriend. It's completely different because you made a vow to this person you know and if you truly do know them and you know the potential of your relationship or you know what it was, and that y'all truly are just going through a trying time. It's okay to stay there and work through that with your partner. But if you are in a relationship with somebody and majority of the relationship has been bad and the smaller part of the relationship has been good, you just need to leave that.
Speaker 2: And also your is not Barack at all. So that's a good.
Speaker 3: Thirty one years. And they tell me, if you've ever been in a long term marriage, if you always say that you've always been in love, it's a lot not true because you go through different hurdles and different points in your relationships. Sometimes you got to create love again. Sometimes you got to create those times. And my parents been together thirty one years and I've seen a lot of amazing moments with them, but I've seen times where they wantn't getting along. I've seen times of walking by each other in the house because.
Speaker 4: That relationship be a lot.
Speaker 3: So yes, it's so beautiful, it's so amazing, it's so a gope, it's so cute, but it be real times too, and people who have been in relationships they can attest to that it's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Work because you gotta be willing to put that work in. And that's why I think sometimes some women like calle Berry be like you not what. I'm actually cool on these because I feel like I can find something else where I don't have to put up with all of these struggle of and all of these dramas to stay in a healthy relationship or be in a healthy relationship.
Speaker 3: That is so true, and that's why for me too. I love my Flo, I love my j Los, I love my Holly Bed.
Speaker 2: I said, I love that about you because so just get another one.
Speaker 4: Get another and over and over again.
Speaker 3: When I tell you I love girls, so I think it's so bad because I be so buying and I love my girls.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I would do without women. So I live to see a girl, new one.
Speaker 2: I love girls.
Speaker 3: Who yeh another one because I got her friend. Her name is Alexis. Let me say somebody, alexis good girl, amazing, got her own business. She's a boss, so pretty. She'd be hurt and devastated, but she know how to move on. She go through, but she's not staying getting just dead mistreated. You know, some girls are literally with stating I'm talking about getting mistreated to the court. They don't speak up, they don't leave baby, and she's gonna be devastated. But in another two months, my girl be good.
Speaker 4: Outside.
Speaker 1: I'd be sad, but I'd be like, you know what, maybe it's reiny, it's time to exist that.
Speaker 3: I live for girls like that, especially when you and your like y'all in y'all prime people be thinking like, twenties is your prome. No, thirties is really your prom Twenties is yeah, you outside you having fun. I think twenties you're supposed to be making your mistakes, living in holess fun. Thirties is really your prime of creating who you're going to be in your forties. Yep, thirties is your prime. And I see so many girls in the thirties waste the good fucking years. I see it over and over again, not treated right, not respect and not support it.
Speaker 4: And then you wake up and you sixty years old, and be like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Where did the time go? Because I'm not gonna lie me. At thirty five, I am making the most money I ever made. I'm the finest I've ever been, the most confident. I'm just so sure of myself, and I feel like where I'm at at this point in my life. Like I said, yeah, it be hurt when you get your heart broke, but it's also like, I know what I have to offer, but I'm also surrounded by like and I have an amazing community, like between my family and my friends. Like I be straight with a man or without. If a man leave me, the quality of my life does not change because I'm that girl, still gonna be in my high ride, still gonna be traveling, Still very much that girl. So I think that that just comes with time and maturity and knowing who you are, because I think a lot of times women are scared to be leave a relationship because they don't know who they are without this man. They have created their identity within that man. So it's kind of like, well, who am I without him?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: I'm everything?
Speaker 4: Ooh you, I gotta make a video to that.
Speaker 2: You ain't that that was a I'm that comes with like, like I said, time immaturity, because when I seen Halle Berry talking, I was like, Okay, I feel her. I feel for her. When I see her, I don't look I don't look at like, oh my god, she's sixty. Yeah, I'd be like, hey, do what makes you happy.
Speaker 4: And do what works rich successful, and it ain't no time.
Speaker 5: Let me on getting married. If she want to get married, she can get married a sixty five people.
Speaker 2: Do it all.
Speaker 3: You know how easy it is for get a man, right, she got a mean exactly what she's saying. Do you not know how easy it would be for her to get a man, and a man that probably would genuinely love her. She's just probably very calculated on how she moved. She could get a man in two point five seconds. The producers that were at the show that was filming that segment that day. She could have one to be her husband tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, she won't.
Speaker 4: Number you feel the essence of you is beautiful. You've rich successful, So it's just not that.
Speaker 1: And I hate when men say that stuff too, like try to make it seem like something is wrong with the woman. Because niggas is literally the easiest thing to get. It's not hard to get. It's not hard to get a nigga if somebody and believe it ain't because it's hard for her to get one.
Speaker 2: So it's so easy. Like even if you got your own nigga, when your nigga be mad at you, it's so easy to get your bed not mad if you are to get your man back or whatever the came. Men are just easy, Dan, they are, they are.
Speaker 3: It's so easy, especially when you look good lip gloss had done. It looked like gloss pop and get fifteen numbers and I'm fifteen men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the quality is probably two good ones. But it's so that is easy.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like if women are single, it is not because they can't get a mean people got to stop projecting it. Huh, y'all, we ain't even talking about the big topic.
Speaker 4: It was dirty.
Speaker 2: It was dirty talk.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, we did it because I was gonna say, with you being celebate, do you do like phone city dirty baby?
Speaker 4: Okay, weird because I can see that I had a man and were doing phones that.
Speaker 3: Then it's not weird.
Speaker 2: But like what a little like the face time you know you're playing with yourself. No, you don't be starting the shrimp to a lof star.
Speaker 4: You gotta come see that.
Speaker 2: In person.
Speaker 4: You gotta come see that seaple boy.
Speaker 2: Your birth.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Juicy Crawd.
Speaker 3: You don't get to see that on the face time. You won't record me, I said, I think when I got in my car accident, I said, ooh, bitch, you famous, because I like, I'll just be operating like myself. So when I get on my phone that day I seen the shave room poster, I said it literally, y'all gaged the funk out of you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, yeah, bitch, you gotta watch how you moving there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because now you gotta be careful. I'm not gonna lie. I really don't like send pictures and stuff like oh like I used to like, I feel like when I used to like start talking to a guy like I wouldn't care. I'm like, I'm fine. But because I always used to feel like, Okay, if my news lead, my ship lives, so matter anyway. But now I just feel like, not that I would be horrified, but i'd be like I just don't want that to be y'all don't want yeah, like I just don't want that to be out there. So I get it. I get But that's why you gotta know that's okay. Yeah, but you gotta deal with men who have something to lose too. I think ninety percent of the time when we see men doing that revenge porn, they posting a woman's because they don't got shit to lose, and they be wanting the cloud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want the cloud because they be so rooted in that cloud.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, child, do y'all be a long time ago when Black China was dating that guy and he was like taking pictures and robs rolled like.
Speaker 4: All in her house the internet. Remember that was yeah the interer.
Speaker 3: Now I remember all you've seen down your Twitter time I was Black China, remember, like it was her revenge for.
Speaker 2: I remember. It was just so crazy. But that's how it would be most of the time when you see because he was really fine. I remember him being really, really fun. But it was like most of the time when you see like a fine dude or something, they be chasing after us. Yeah, and they be wanting to big themselves off of us. Uh huh. So that's why I was like getting the man then, ain't faking or the.
Speaker 4: Dudes that chase you, chase you, chase you, chase, you, chase you chase, you chase you.
Speaker 3: Then when you get it, ass a chance your face and it's like you wanted me?
Speaker 2: Did you forget? They forgetting?
Speaker 5: They do be forgetting, they be having, they be thinking, they be good in the program.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing that happen so many times.
Speaker 3: Chased her damn bed Yeah trachnically, Then would she give you a chance?
Speaker 2: I had on the car chase me down for three years and I finally decided to and I was just like you, I will beat your ass. I will beat your motherfucking ass like you, is you serious?
Speaker 6: Is you cool?
Speaker 2: Bra? When I think about that ship, I'll be like what, Yeah, he chased you for three years. I mean when I went back to our first DM, he had been to my dms for three years, and I was always just playing and like not you know, But.
Speaker 1: I always they say when you do it, be them niggas, that be they be having a vendetta against you, like if you carved them for a long time.
Speaker 2: Don't never deal with no nigga.
Speaker 1: Yes, I truly believe that, don't ever deal with a man who've been trying to holler at you and you've been carving him for years because he is going to make it his personal mission to her trophy.
Speaker 2: That's why I went ba my like my last relationship. I mean, I won't say last because it's kind of still, but I use my old school thing. You know, you go through and like they pictures and follow them and they be like, ooh, she fine, that's my new thing I like to do. That's how I pick them. That's how I'd rather do the choosing. Now I'm not doing somebody who trying to. So that's how it was my last picture. Oh. I followed him. I liked a few pictures, and then I posted a fine ass video on my story and he fell right into my truck. Go so may be easy. I was like, it was funny because I screenshoted his page and I said this to my best friend. I said, oh, I want him.
Speaker 4: Do y'all have an exit to give a you a no aflutely.
Speaker 5: If it's over, baby, it's over for a reason.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 1: I used to do that, but now no, Like, when I'm done done, I'm really done with you, Like if we in limbo, then that's different. I am out really being done with somebody, like we broke up. I haven't talked to you for six months. I haven't talked to you for a year.
Speaker 2: No, it's because about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think you just gotta always keep.
Speaker 2: In mind why did y'all break right?
Speaker 1: A lot of the time, I think that if people sit and they reflect on why it didn't work out the first time, then you realize it's not worth revisiting.
Speaker 2: And I think a man two and an X and then y'all broken up for a long time. Now, sometimes it does work out, but most of the time they coming just to waste time. Whatever situation that they were dealing with, y'all broke up didn't work out, so they're just coming back to something that they know that's comfortable until they find something else. They finish playing your face again, always always. I've learned that every time that I used to go back with my ex, it was just so he could play in my face again. It was it was comfortable. We didn't have to start from square one. Yeah, it wasn't the getting to know each other face. It was like we could just go in and we fucking already. We get to skip all the books. Yeah, so I just maybe just trying to get a shortcut, and it's something fun to do. There's something to do until the girl that they was messing with come back around or they find somebody that they really really want.
Speaker 5: How you feel about dating?
Speaker 3: No, I don't have an axe. Yeah, I don't have an ex. I have little fleas that have little relationships, but I don't have an ax like a real ex. Like I said, that's I don't play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you don't spend the block.
Speaker 4: When I tell you I don't play, I have it bad. Yeah, you don't even talk to me too loud?
Speaker 2: You can leave? Yeah, yeah you can go out, baby, you can.
Speaker 4: Don't need it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I really be at peace with myself and my life. Now.
Speaker 4: Do I want to be in love, Yes, of course. Do I want a relationship, yes, But right now in this season.
Speaker 3: I'm I be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I I eat my own food, I chill, put my air conditioned on, cut my teet.
Speaker 4: I'll be good. When I want a nibble, I have a nibble. But I want you to leave.
Speaker 1: You be.
Speaker 2: Be peaceful, going to sleep, and you ain't got to worry about what a nigga doing. You ain't got a check in because it do.
Speaker 3: Be like that told me that. My sister just said that. She was like, that is one of the most peaceful things.
Speaker 4: You can move and do what you want. He's not all, while you got this long? Why are you going to?
Speaker 3: Where you going?
Speaker 2: While you It's like, when the relationship be good, it'd be fun, it'd be a good time. But once you get to that point to where you worried about what he doing, he worried about what you're doing, y'all at odds all the time, that's when stuff gets stressful. Like I don't mind being a relationship and you know we're doing what we have to do because it's not stressful. But once it gets to that point to where it's more stress than it is fun, I got to go, yes, God, I agree, I got to go. Okay, So I the mother week. What we got this week?
Speaker 1: Drea Oh item of a week of course musbutycollection dot com. Make sure you get your lip glosses, lip liners, mad liqual lipsticks, and jelly blushies. Oh and I have on a liplumper because I said I was gonna start telling y'all my lip of the week. So yeah, I have on the chestnut lip liner. I have on the is giving lip gloss and the plump of the lip plumper. So y'all go to Musicaudy Collection.
Speaker 2: They look good and juices. Thanks girl. I do what I can period, okay and par usual. Y'all know, I got a shout out DD with my little unit, my glueless unit. I'll be popping this motherfucker own and off. So if you need a glueless unit bundles all that go to rich look here zo up, y'all a Sugarl XP and it's Sugarl Drey and the call. Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds. Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 1: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted, we are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: That's I T E.
Speaker 1: M O F T H e W E E K P M at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll.
Speaker 2: Work it out.
Speaker 5: We're gonna figure it out. Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make.
Speaker 2: You some money. We love to support a small business man.
Speaker 1: And a black business at that, but I mean abominated.
Speaker 5: Any businesses welcome.
Speaker 2: So now it's time to get into the box. So the box of the weeks. Like whatever song you've been listening to this week, what's on your playlist, what you've been riding to gym and so. So I'm an R and B girl, y'all know. I love to find like new artists that nobody ever heard of, y'all. This is such a good song. I love when I find good stuff. So his name is Sink Money c I N q U E M A n I and he have a song. He has a song called give You My Love. It's so soulful. I love a good love record, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So, what's yourp of the week. What's your the week? Pull it up? What you got for us? I thought you'd be jamming it gets that you be in the mirror like twarking cut.
Speaker 3: My B of the week is my sister say, says Tannah. Okay, oh yes, that's like.
Speaker 5: On the show We Love Him.
Speaker 2: That's I love Santana. Now that video of y'all walking down the street, why you had that T shirt all like that cutting up?
Speaker 3: That's like God, And people don't even understand how much she loves.
Speaker 4: She loves and I love my girl since the day we met. You ever had a friend that she don't talk to every day?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Him every day, But every time y'all see each other.
Speaker 2: It's what's the.
Speaker 3: It could be some ship that go on and y'all can pick up the phone and be like, girl, but y'all don't talk every single day. That's my girl. But I would say the song is he got some bob So he just came up with the song. It's called I'm not gonna play it right or.
Speaker 2: You don't have to play you don't.
Speaker 4: It's called free band Titty.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love.
Speaker 2: Yes funny. He is so funny. Y'all need to do some more stuff together.
Speaker 4: We are like, yeah we are. It's so crazy because like people mistake him for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can hear that.
Speaker 4: Look alike and only doing it to me.
Speaker 3: So I stayd One day, I said cause it'll be people like and then they'd be like, no, you'll be safety.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I asked someone, I said, do people be mistaking you for me? He said, yes, girl, this lady just did it the day air. I said really, He said yeah, that was the first time.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: The lady said big saxy, And I said, baby, I'm not good.
Speaker 2: Especially like if y'all got the shades on or something like, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 4: I think maybe it's like the aesthetic like.
Speaker 2: In the face, but like how y'all walk and talk and the mannerisms, like I can see that. I can see why people.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your bob dre Okay, so my bop is this song called Barkee by shift G.
Speaker 5: He like a New York repper.
Speaker 2: You know, I really used to like pop Smoke r I P.
Speaker 1: RP pop Smoke, But I was devastating when pop Smoke died because I felt like he was really like on the brink of having a huge career, like it was so so it was over so the South, but he really used to make his and like, I don't know, I just love the way New York niggas make music.
Speaker 2: I love they little I would shake the room. I love the room.
Speaker 5: I know he has so many good songs.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, so it's called Brokie Boy Chef. I'm gonna have to check that out.
Speaker 5: You gotta shake his music.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me ask you all question. What do y'all think about that new that new wrapper up the white girl Georgiana? What do y'all think about her? Yeah? About her?
Speaker 4: I like that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta get it.
Speaker 3: She's new, so I gotta get into her. I gotta get more of a feel of her in her music. But I like that song called my sister Gloria.
Speaker 2: Heard the song. I wasn't liking it, but with Gorilla verse, I was like, I hear.
Speaker 4: It now, Yeah, Lorela just rap?
Speaker 5: Is that the only song that she has?
Speaker 2: And I mean she has more, but I've never listened to it. Yeah, that's like the hot song, right, Yeah? Yeah, she said something the glos said she like her. Nigga's medium ugly Duke Dennis I said, he said she wouldn't talk about he is he he's a cute little Wiian. You know that's a little Waifian. Will he'd be considered a Wiian. I'm just old. That's what's a waian a young dude, But I feel like I know no. Seven twenty eight yea, I thought he was like thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why is is nineteen twenty okay, okay, give it se twenty eight, twenty nine thirty you're not whyyan okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know exactly how old is dude, Dennis y'all his early when do you think he's Definitely he's like late twenties.
Speaker 3: No wine him a poor looking man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah he is. That's a grown man that I know. That's right, dude.
Speaker 4: Let me stop y'all celebrity No I do.
Speaker 2: You can ask me who is my celebrity craze? Oh you know who?
Speaker 3: I like?
Speaker 2: What's that basketball player that was then? Kendrick Lamar video? The Not Like Us video? What's his name?
Speaker 4: Lamar?
Speaker 2: What's his name? Themar DeRozan? Okay, I like him? He real quiet. He talks about like mental health. I love that. I love us. Emotionally intelligent man. Oh yeah, he's thirty five. He don't be You know how you always see athletes that always be dating the I G. He is just not like that. He's very mature. He talks about mental health a lot. He wrote a book. The way he'd be out, the way he'd be out. I love a man that's the way, very mature, I said. The harball is like, I.
Speaker 1: Do love reality. Yeah, I love his personality. He is South for a me, like he seemed like he's such a good.
Speaker 2: Time around every time I see, Yeah, I do. What's who y'all? Celebrity crush? I don't know. I don't even think I have one that I'm just like, oh, he just you like his wife. Hmmm. I think it's more about a vibe though, because I'm not a girl that's like into like looks looks like that. I just like people vibe. Yeah, So it don't necessarily gotta be somebody who you think is like fine, You just probably like how they carry themselves. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would have to sit and think about it, like for real, no, y'all, Like I'm really trying to think, and I'm nobody's coming to the forefront of my mind because the person I used.
Speaker 2: To have a celebrity crush on like this, I okay, no, just you are so annoying. I wanted to make the face to see if he.
Speaker 6: Knew tell you when the camp turn off shoot.
Speaker 1: Out a fucking I keep from making that fucking faith that he doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, what, okay, We're gonna tell you after. Oh my live for this, y'all. Do it's me? No, this just taking the hold on me for sure. Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your requests. But now it's finally time to deliver. Okay, y'all, let's get into the te with love Lex PM tasty. Okay, Okay, okay. Now let's favorite segment, let's poor of your Heart out segment. If you want your question answered on the show, and make sure you email us at ask poor Minds at gmail dot com. If you are a Patreon, remember you get to skip the line, so make sure you put that in the header. And do you give good advice?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, I think you you can tell I think okay, So go ahead, Drea, we got a question number one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey Lex Andrea, I have been binge watching y'all, and now why I need my favorite unteased advice I'm a gay male if that matters, and the glue of my friend group the one who keeps everyone connected. My friends always come to me for advice and comfort. Twenty twenty three was rough. I left Atlanta, moved back to Florida, and took a break from my content creator life to focus on my mental health.
Speaker 5: Since then, two friends have been DC.
Speaker 1: One has a whole new crew, and the other ignores me but stays out with others ps. She's boy crazy and throwing shape jabs. Lately, Am I overthinking it? Or have we just outgrown each other now that I'm no longer their comfort sours? He is, Drea, don't let Lys answer everything, all.
Speaker 2: Right, bitch, I'll won't say nothing. What you think sexy?
Speaker 4: And I love your pump them is cute.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes, oh, that's a hard one friend, I know, because it'd be so unfortunate that when it's like out of side, out of mind some when you're not around a person, then you see everybody true colors and true feelings because you're not convenient to what they have going on. But I think that it's important to know that who's supposed to be in your life is going to be in your life, and I think it's important for people to show their true colors so that you can paint it out to be what it is that is in front of you and not try to see it for something else. So I think you just have to take that for what it is. I know it may be hurtful, and I know it may be unfortunate, it may bring discomfort to know that you were only used for conveniencing. However, you have to take it for what it is. I'm a person that lives in the truth of the now, and so when a person is showing you who they are, you have to believe it. And so I feel like, try and rekindle, try and reach out, but if you are extending more than they are giving back to you, I think that it's important to just close that door and take it for what it is.
Speaker 4: Take on the hurt, feel it, and move on and understand that. You know, it's a.
Speaker 3: Different position that people play in everybody life, and your journey may be up with them in that moment.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel like you definitely probably have just outgrown them, and you do have to. You have to pay attention to like who check on you when you going through stuff. If both of those people were really decent while you was going through your roof patch, do you really want to be that cool with them like that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, because they have proven themselves to not be people that's there that you can depend.
Speaker 2: On when life get rough.
Speaker 1: It seems like maybe they're the type of friends where like when everything is all good and y'all having fun, they there and they down for the ride, but then as soon as you got some real shit going on, they be in dcent. So I wouldn't even want those type of friends souse. As you get older in life, you start to realize those are not people that are sustainable to be your friends for the long term anyway. So yeah, I would just keep it moving personally. But I get it sometimes you've put a lot into relationships and you want to try to see if you can rekindle.
Speaker 2: So I do think Big Sexy is right. You can't see, Yeah, but I think they kind of have showed you who they are when you was going through something. Yeah, word, okay, question them to what's the number two? Hey, Alexandrea, I'm a thirty eight year old lesbian with the child. His other parent is also in the community, and he identifies as pan sexual. I fully don't get what that means, so I just say bisexual. We were never in a real relationship, just a lavender marriage. Since turning thirty three, things have changed for me. I had a serious breakup with someone I thought i'd married, but she wasn't on the same page. Now years later, she suddenly wants everything I wanted back then, but with someone else. It used to her, But now I don't feel the same, and I don't know why. I'm in a new relationship with a woman. And while her head game is phenomenal, we go months without sex. When we do have it, she focuses mostly on giving me head not complaining. But my body is changing. Mavajina keeps jumping like it's craving.
Speaker 3: Now, my girl, we're all over the place. Go ahead and finish, Baba.
Speaker 2: Johanna keeps jumping like it's craving something inside, fingers, hands, straps, bigger toys. Nothing feels like enough. My friends straight up, tell me, girl, your pussy is throbbing because it wants a real dick. I love my girl and I don't want to leave her, but I feel unhappier than usual. Lately, when men flirt with me, I actually blush, something I never used to do. It's making me uncomfortable and I don't know what to do. Can y'all are listeners help me figure this out? We both known't neither. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You need to go and get what you desire, baby, because you're never going to be happy moving forward when you're just pretending and thinking and being with somebody just because you feel like that's the convenient thing or the comfortable thing to do.
Speaker 4: Maybe go and get with your heart's desire.
Speaker 3: Is nothing wrong with that, because you're craving somebody, tingling an echin down there, and that is never going to be fulfilled with.
Speaker 2: It's craving something inside, fingers, handstraps, bigger toys. So why don't you try that with your partner first, because it's craving something. I think it's so crazy when people are in relationships and they don't speak up about what they want sexually. If this is somebody that you love, and you love your girl, you want to be with her, have conversations. Hey, this is not working for me sexually. I'm feeling like I want to so can we try this in the bedroom. So I think it deserves your your partner deserves to have a conversation and maybe see you might not be craving Dig. You might just be craving a toy or something. So, yeah, something inside boom so. And I think that when you're flirting with men and you're actually blushing, I think it's more so because you're wanting that attention that maybe you're not getting at home. A lot of times people confuse certain feelings for other things that's not really what's there and what's happening. So I think maybe have a conversation with your partner and see what y'all can figure out in the bedroom between y'all, and then if y'all are trying different things and you're still not satisfied, that's when you can be like, Okay, something else is going on here.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, maybe you just be wanting it Dig, That's what I think. I think.
Speaker 1: I think she just really won't it Dig? I really did that, And I think you should scratch it.
Speaker 3: That scratch it just scratched fingers toys and yeah, scratch it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like she kept saying all of these nice things about the girl. But then it was a lot of butts. But but but I feel like if it's that many butts, you just ain't really happy in that situation.
Speaker 3: You're not happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not happy sexually. So and she said that go months without six And that's what I'm saying. Who trying to do that in a relationship. In a relationship?
Speaker 4: Girl, you want something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, god speed and good luck. Like if you have been through a lot of your child got a part sexual daddy and a lavender mad girl. I don't know what none of them. I don't even know what paying sexual means.
Speaker 4: I think it's like I like it for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you're not attracted to a gender, They're attracted to people. Yeah okay, so.
Speaker 3: Energy trends. You could be white, yeah, Puerto Rican, Mexican.
Speaker 2: Got it? Wo man, man, I like big sexy. Let the people know what you got coming up.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna be on some networks coming up.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for you guys to see Baddi's Africa audishes.
Speaker 4: It was amazing. It was so lit, it was soul turned. They took care of me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna also be on a couple of episodes of love and hip hop that also is an amazing experience. I have a huge birthday fashion show that's coming up this year that I do annually every year that my supporters come from all over the world to have a good time. That year it was like four I think it's like four or five thousand people show O my God, and everybody comes up and from all over the place and having a wonderful time.
Speaker 4: I have amazing content on the way. Y'all have to come to a wall, and we know, y'all free lit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like we're gonna do it. Yeah, that's gonna be.
Speaker 3: We got a new one because that's gonna go up.
Speaker 2: We got the week and make sure it's the week, the episode episode.
Speaker 3: I'm serious, y'all, me too. Let's go ahead lock that in. Yeah, okay, because that's gonna be sick me. Yes, and I have a different concept like one could go up first post, then you go up pos and y'all rot together. Okay, I think that'll be sick. Go ahead and do that a stop. Amazing content on the way, Stay tuned and wait till y'all see who I got comment. Oh, y'all, I'm honored I can't wait until y'all reached out to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's coming.
Speaker 1: Well, we definitely been one of you on the show for a while. I'm glad we made it happy.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all, love you so much, and we'll sell bye y'all. Y'all, make sure y'all share the content, like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close off, y'all, there is one Twitter account that connected to poor Minds. It's p oh you are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor Minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they blocked me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok it. It's p oh, you are underscore in my nds, all right, and we got.
Speaker 7: Hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook pages it's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of file. So if you're on Facebook, one that's ours got the least amount of file, but one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty to make if you actually look at the content because the caption is like, whoever it is, don't speak English, because their catches are like mumba clad should men?
Speaker 2: Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: No? Check answer below block block Like that's literally with the captions. I'm like you, what that DG is? Bumba claud.
Speaker 3: I put your pisture on my Mira flash when somebody says your.
Speaker 2: Name in my stomach, in my stomach that going up the way, I.
Speaker 4: Have to stettle on the speed to stand by my knees going.
Speaker 6: What's happening to me?
Speaker 4: Anybody? Can you tell me what it means?
Speaker 1: I let my head on the pi's gonna stop for a sign where the read.
Speaker 2: Always on my mind?
Speaker 8: Baby, when I see you, see you, when I might walk by right on time, when I see.
Speaker 3: You, know my nobirl checking how my hair with my nails, and I'm fee there's something that is on and I nervous when your call, so I say I'm not. I'll say I'm here.
Speaker 2: My favorite soul said.
Speaker 4: I wonder if you know I do the other clue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, wait, what's the reason why you always hey sexy boy.
Speaker 8: Hey baby?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: When I see you when sing now takeing out he can't. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going around.
Speaker 4: I'm just understand here is.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa Yeah, let me my baby.
Speaker 2: Shy who when I'm so sexy boll.
Speaker 3: Yeah bug about this is so chaotic. It was.
Speaker 2: It was my shots. That was my bad, y'all. Y'all know i'd be off me. What's me y'all? Next week?
Speaker 1: Whoa