Speaker 1: And we're back with another episode of Separation and Anxiety. I'm your host, Marcus Jordan, and today we're talking about a bunch of things.
Speaker 2: We're just talking a lot of hot topics. I feel like a lot of things that we normally would talk about, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, you know, it's like episode what is this four or five? Now? So we're kind of getting the hang of everything. We're kind of understanding what people want to hear us talk about.
Speaker 2: And so and what they don't want us to keep saying.
Speaker 3: Is I feel like, yeah, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like we got to stop.
Speaker 1: I know, I literally thought we should put like an I feel like counter just because I mean we said it at least like five hundred times last episode.
Speaker 2: I know, Okay, I'm going to do a better job, guys of trying to like delete that from my bucap same.
Speaker 1: Here, and so let's jump in. We both have talked about being very careful about choosing a partner, and so, BIB, what are some of your deal breakers? I hate smacking, like chewing with your mouth open, and like hearing people eat. That is like such a disgusting like turnoff. If you don't have proper home training or like etiquette, you can't chew your food like right, then that's like a deal breaker for me, like right out the gate. And then also like I feel, I just I'm not attracted to like cloud chasers or like people that like want to hitch on to whatever trending bandwagon there is. You know, I feel I definitely grew up with like a like a you know, a more private upbringing, and so I feel like I'm good with my crew. You know, I'm good with whoever's around me, and so I'm not constantly looking for what's next or trying to jump on like the hottest trend. So I think that would be a deal breaker for me.
Speaker 2: You know, I used to keep guys phone numbers in my phone based on like who they were, where they were. So I had a guy on my phone that I met and he was from Germany, and I had him under my phone. Is German?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I had a guy that used to eat really bad and you would have like you could have never sat at the same dinner table with him because you would have been disgusted. And I had him under baboon because you just ate so bad. Yes, I feel like it's always my friends and I would always like we would forget the guy's actual name because we would have like an alias form at all times, so they would be like, where's German? And and then like I'd be like, wait, what is his name again, because we couldn't remember because we would just put him under like the nickname we would give him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm big with like first name and city. I'm pretty good with like names and faces. So most often when I meet somebody, I'll save them as like whatever their first name.
Speaker 2: Is in the city the city.
Speaker 1: Just because sometimes it's easier. If I'm touching down in New York or LA, then chances are I'm going to type in that city and you know who lives in I know who lives there. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should probably clear your phone.
Speaker 1: It's not like that, No, I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like in anyway relationship, I think like you have to really be open and be able to communicate if you are going to be in a relationship, because that's like the number one thing, and to be able to discuss everything, you know. Yeah, And I don't know if most relationships are supposed to be like monogamous, you know what I mean. I feel like a lot of people can't be that right now. It's weren't a time of like uncertainty. There's so many uncertain things.
Speaker 1: If you're not going to be monogamous. I mean, obviously each relationship is different. It's all about the boundaries of whatever you guys said. But I feel I'm pretty confident that there's still some strong monogamous relationships out there. And if you're not going to be monogamous, then and if that's not you know, agreed upon in the relationship, then just stay single, no yeah.
Speaker 2: Or just let each other know, you know what time it is. I think if people just tell each other the truth, that's like the number one thing I feel like. I think it's more about liars, like just just be honest and open and just like tell people you know how you feel, and then there's like no room for error because it's like I told you I wasn't lying, I told you yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, my thing a big deal break for me is like if you know, we hang around a lot of like influential, powerful people, celebrities, whatever you want to call them, and so if you can't you know, act right in a room full of you know, successful people, then that's like a big deal record for me, Like, if I can't take you nowhere, then yeah, I agree, then that's a deal breaker. Yeah, You've talked about when you meet somebody, you want to introduce them to your friends or a group, et cetera. And so what would you do if your friends genuinely didn't like your partner? Has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 2: That's definitely happened before. And I thought that, like they were wrong, and I kind of went against the grain. And then I had to come back and like basically like make up with all my friends because I was like, you were right. Okay, fine, you were right.
Speaker 1: So your friends have like I said, I told you so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I also feel like I'm the kind of person that's like I try to bring out the best in people, and I try to believe in everyone, and I always feel like I bring out something different in people. Yeah, and I kind of I feel like I'm a healer, you know, Like I feel like I'm I relate to a lot of different people, like, yeah, you know people that.
Speaker 1: Are well, you are very caring. And I feel like that's been some feedback that we've gotten from our you know, listeners, is that you have a very soothing, calming voice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, am I putting people to sleep?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that. I just think you put people at like ease, and your voices very delicate and sexy, and I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love your voice too, of course.
Speaker 1: For me, you know, I've never really had a partner that my friends didn't like. You know, There's obviously been girls that I've dated, or we went out as a group or something like that, and you know, the energy or the chemistry is off, But most often than not, then that person never came back around, you know. So I don't know, friends run them off, not necessarily. I just feel like, you know, it's one of those things where if my friends don't like you, then chances are you know, my friends are very similar to me.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing. I think you learn a lot about someone just by their friends. Yeah, and so if my friends don't like you, I probably won't like it. But I also have very diverse friends. I have friends that are super successful in the business world. I have friends that are amazing parents that you know, I look up to so much as far as like, that's the hardest job in the world is to be an amazing parent. I have friends that are you know, they look really good, and I feel like you need to have, you know, a roster of friends. Friends that make you work out, friends that make you want to cook, friends that make you want to you know, like be successful in the workplace and investments. And you know, it's like when Lauren calls me and she's like, baby, did you see what happened in the stock market today? And I'm like, oh, shoot, I need to call my people. It's good to have like a diverse group of people in your circle. I feel like that really balances you out.
Speaker 1: Having friends that motivates you is always a plus.
Speaker 2: You know, you definitely need friends that motivate you and friends that are like better than you and you aspire to be like because I feel like a lot of times people surround themselves with people that are below them just because it kind of makes them feel good. And I feel like, for me, I don't I want to be around people that inspire me and make me better and make me want to do more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to watch out for those people that surround themselves with. Yeah, people that aren't going places or people that.
Speaker 2: They employ that just tell them what they want to hear because there's a lot of people in LA that have a lot of friends, well they don't have real friends, they have a lot of people that they employ. And then you're in a circle of people that just say you're amazing and yes, yes, yes, Once you like look at yourself, you're just like nobody. Yeah, you don't know who you are anymore because it's like you're being fed all the stuff that's not real.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that, Larsa. In the last episode, you briefly mentioned interacting with other NBA wives. Tell us you know what the NBA culture was like from your perspective, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like the NBA culture is very competitive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You know, you're surrounded by competitive guys. We're all fighting for their's, you know, their place on the team. So I think that comes with competitive wives, and most most guys that are competitive want to be with the woman that's competitive. I don't feel like I think it kind of goes hand in hand because when I think about most athletes that I know and their wives, they choose women that are competitive as well. You know, you want someone that's kind of, you know, similar minded.
Speaker 1: I think it goes back to like what we were talking about about being surrounding yourself with good people and friends that motivates you. I feel like picking a partner is just as important, you know, because you're spending all that time with somebody, and so I mean, for me, I've always just kind of admired some of like the NBA relationships that I've grown up around, because you know, they're pretty strong and a lot of them are still together today or maybe they found somebody else, you know, that they're with that motivates them in that way. So, you know, I feel like the NBA culture is pretty good with that.
Speaker 2: I love the NBA culture, But I will say that there were times that I was friends with players from other teams and then they ended up being on our team, and I didn't like the wives as much.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, because I kind.
Speaker 2: Of felt like I would they would just start to, like, I don't know, just it became like competition.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly what kind of Sometimes.
Speaker 2: You like someone from a distance and as soon as they come into your circle, you kind of feel like, Okay, now you're trying to do everything I'm doing, and can you do something else?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you know, so you feel like there was some competition at times, like.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I think so, and I feel like it's like that with the guys too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For instance, I remember when my ex played in Portland, Oregon. I remember I spent a lot of money making this like coat, and like I would make my own jewelry and stuff, and then one of the wives literally had the same exact coat made and the same exact jewelry that I was making. She would literally go and make the same stuff and I and I was like, I love the fact that, like you like the same things. I like, well, maybe do it just a little bit different, Like I'm like, we don't have to have the same thing. And as a matter of fact, you could have borrowed my coat, Like we don't have to have the same of everything, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not That's something that irritates me is like people copying other people's styles or without talking about it.
Speaker 2: You know, you know you can if you and I feel like you can buy something, but like if you were making it, that's kind of like annoying.
Speaker 1: Were there a lot of NBA wives who turned a blind eye to their husband's cheating? What's your uh, what's your take on that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the NBA. There's a lot going on in the MBA. You kind of have to you kind of have to sign up for certain things. Yeah, I feel like you have to be really strong, and like I think when you're in the NBA, there's a lot of pressure, like game after a game, you're on the road. You need someone that's stable at home that can like balance you out. You can't have a woman that's like going to drive you crazy about you going out or you not answering your phone at a certain time, because it's like there's so much pressure and so many other places that like at home, you really have to be like the one that like balances them out and make sure they feel good. Because it's like if you have stress everywhere you go and when you come home you have stress, Like what kind of like do you have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you got to have a strong foundation to.
Speaker 2: Be definitely have to have a strong athlete for sure.
Speaker 1: And I think it might do you think it goes both ways? Sure for female athletes.
Speaker 2: What's I don't think it's just the NBA. I think anytime you're married to a person that could be a doctor that has a very high stress level job. When they come home, they want to have peace. They don't want to have drama at home. And so I think it's the NBA. I think it's anyone that's successful. You can be a lawyer, you can be anything. I think that you know, cheating is going to happen. Cheating happens everywhere. When I was seventeen years old, I worked at a mortgage company and I was it was a transition between my high school and I wanted to start college early. So I graduated college in three and a half years because I wanted to start college and I want to go to law school and all this stuff. And I remember I was like, there was only a couple of girls that worked in the office, and all of those guys literally were married, and they would all hit on me. Yeah, So that was like my first like experience with like, God, there's a lot of cheating that goes on at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, you know, people deserve second, third, fourth, fifth chances. Sometimes I feel like you have to believe in the best in people and just be able to communicate and help each other through like those times. I do understand both sides of the coin. I see both sides of the coin. But I also feel like if a man is you know, if a man is willing to cheat, just be prepared that. Chances are your girl's gonna cheat too. That's just kind of how goes. If you can handle it, be prepared for that.
Speaker 1: You know, if you if you're going to dish it out, you've gotta be ready to take it, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's kind of how it goes, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that, And so for me, I mean, growing up in the NBA culture, I think it was different for me just because, you know, being the son of somebody as big as my dad, you know, there's external pressures, you know, in terms of just playing the game and living up to you know, a certain name or something like that. But for me, I always found like I'm just as competitive as my dad is, and so whenever I stepped on the court, I kind of wanted to make my own name, prove to people that, like, I can play this game on my own laurels too, and so you know, I don't know, I just think that, uh, you know, it's different, and it's funny because like you as a kid of someone that's an athlete or that's well off. You know, you don't know anything else. And so like for me, I didn't take my first commercial flight until I was sixteen years old. Up until then, I was flying private everywhere, and it's all I knew, you know, even for AAU games, I would you know, meet the team in whatever city we were playing, and I would fly private with my family. And so I just I'll never forget, you know, my teammates when I was sixteen years old in Chicago, when young, they were all making fun of me because like when I got to my coaching Whitney Young, he never I had to fly with the team. He mandated that I fly the team. There was no special treatment that I got, which, you know, looking back on, I'm glad that he did that. But I just never forget like being sixteen going through the airport and all the kids making fun of me because like I didn't know what the process was because I had never been on a commercial flight before.
Speaker 2: That's so funn Yeah, story.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. And so do you think it takes a certain type of person to be able to date a professional athlete? I feel like we touched on.
Speaker 2: That all Yeah, you definitely have to be strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 2: You have to have a lot of faith because your faith will be challenged. Yeah, got to sign up for some good stuff, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's good.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you you know, you can't really cheat. In twenty twenty three, because everything is so open, people will I was friends with this girl whose husband was cheating on her with someone that I just so happened to know. Wow, And she was a friend of a friend, not my friend, but she the girl that was the cheater, had someone DM the wife really and say, hey, these are the photos my girlfriend's been cheating on your husband. She was in Detroit, she was in you know, she was in San France, she was just you know, Golden State, whatever. She was in all these places with your husband. And the wife called me and she was like, I think you know her because you follow her on Instagram. And I was like, who is she? And so I looked and I was like, oh my god, I don't really know her. I follow her because she's friends with one of my friends. But the moral of the story is girls will DM you and pretend they're the girl's friend or I hurt or whatever. So it's like really hard to like cheat in twenty twenty three, you know, so these guys really have to like be really My whole point is guy have to be honest with their wives and girlfriends. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: So if you're not one hundred percent in it, like just have that conversation so that way everyone's on the same.
Speaker 1: Page with you. I'm going to leave this subject.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, just know what you're signing up there. And I'm the kind of person I'm like so open with all my stuff. I'm like, just tell me.
Speaker 1: It's fine on that. And so would you want your kids to date a professional athlete?
Speaker 2: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 1: Right course.
Speaker 2: I feel like I had a great experience. My experience with my ex was not bad. I had a great.
Speaker 1: Enough And I'm pretty sure that there's, like, you know, being a professional athlete, there's you grow up with like structure and foundation and like discipline and repetition, and so I do think that, you know, dating an athlete has its perks.
Speaker 2: I was married to a basketball player, but then I also dated like some guys in the music game, and I think it's the basketball world is way better than the music world to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for reasons like.
Speaker 2: You just said, I just feel like those guys, like athletes are more disciplined, they know their schedule, they're more structured. I feel like they're groomed to be athletes, and a lot of guys in the music game are not really groomed to be Yeah, you know, you kind of like have to harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, different things different For athletes. There's like, you know, there's not this one big education that you get, but there's learnings along the way, even from high school, college to the pros. And for musicians, I feel like once you get on, you're on. You know, there's never really I mean, obviously there's musical coaching and all the different training that they do, but depending on your situation, there's rarely ever that guidance that you would see, like from a professional athlete.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: And so Larsa, what advice have you given your son about the professional basketball world?
Speaker 2: You know, little Scott he's doing really good, it's killing it. He he's very disciplined. I think he's like hard working and he's really motivated. Yeah, I just kind of tell him to, you know, be careful with the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I.
Speaker 2: Do feel like, if you know girls now, it wasn't like it was back in the day. And I feel like girls like they go for you, like they see you, they assume you're this, and.
Speaker 1: Then you don't think that was prevalent back in the day.
Speaker 2: I think it was harder to meet the guys. Back in the day. It wasn't like it is now where you can just look at your phone and DM anybody for sure, Whereas back in the day, I feel like it was not like that. And you know, when I met my ex, I didn't even like him, like it wasn't like it was not like that. He was friends with my friends. That's kind of how that went down too. Yeah, he was friends with my friends. My friend was dating one of his teammates, sure Ron Harper, and that's kind of how we met. But so yeah, I'm kind of I just make sure. I want to make sure that little Scotty is dating, like Scotti Junior is meets a girl that kind of has stuff to offer him as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I feel like he's so focused on hooping right now, like yeah, when that happens, when whoever comes along, like he'll know, but he's not searching for like a girl. I think his he's addicted to the game, you know what I'm saying, to the game, at least when I've talked to him. You know, he's so motivated and focused on getting better. He'll travel out of state to train with the best you know, coaches and stuff. So you know, Summer League's coming up. I wish him the best. I hope he balls out same same.
Speaker 2: But you know, I also feel like being with someone that has come from like a nice pedigree, like a nice family. Yeah, that has a lot to do with it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, I think especially dating in this like celebrity environment, I feel like there's definitely wait put on, like your family history, family background, pedigree, all that stuff. So I can understand that. Let's talk about a day in the life of Larcas. I feel like, you know, people you know, expect us to be you know, doing X, Y and Z, and in reality, you know, we're oftentimes just kicking back and hanging at the house and you know, working on business et cetera, et cetera. So babe, uh, I guess this first question is for you, are we officially living together? Because I know, I think I mean, yeah, I feel like we are, but we are. I feel like I feel like, you know, we are because whenever I'm in Miami, I'm here and I'm spending majority of the month here versus Orlando.
Speaker 2: So three days that you mean you go back to our life. I mean, you're not living together.
Speaker 1: No, we're We're definitely living together. But I still do have my place in Orlando. I go back for the trophy room, you know, often for work, and so I'd say, yes, we are living together, but it's like a fifty to fifty. Would you agree with that fifty it's like three weeks I'm here and there's like a week that I'm in. I mean, it's not fifty to fifty. It's like seventy five to twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's more like eighty five fifteen. I mean, I like the fact that you still have to go to Orlando and take care of your business and do all that stuff, and then you know, when you're here, we're together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't ever want to put pressure on like any relationship that I'm in or you know, I just I just do it feels good and what feels right, and the water feels good, and I like the temperature, then I Dane and if I feel like it gets too hot or whatever it is, and you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. I like that. And so who wakes up first?
Speaker 2: We wake up about the same time.
Speaker 1: I wake up before you. You do not, wait before absolutely you do not. Oh my goodness, First of all, are you okay? So I definitely wake up before you, like five minutes I wake up, and sometimes I like to let you sleep. I get on my phone a little bit, check my emails.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But you think because you get out of bed before me, that you're up before me, But that's not true.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe you get up a couple of minutes before me, But I'm the one that like literally gets.
Speaker 1: Up, Like you get out of bed before I do that.
Speaker 2: Get up, I like make coffee or tea, and like I bring it to you in bed, that's true. And then I get ready to work out. Yeah, Or I take my calls and you take your calls and I say to you, is there anything I can get you before I get on the phone and get my calls, and then I make you breakfast or you know, you're.
Speaker 1: Kind of talking about our morning routine that was going to be on My next question is morning the morning routine like.
Speaker 2: We you know, we basically get up, work out, just I start working on large summary or a luho or you know, just all the stuff that we have going on. We have a schedule of things that we kind of have to go through a brity or production meetings for housewives. Yeah, and you know we do. We like to cook. I like to cook a lot.
Speaker 1: You do cook a lot.
Speaker 2: You like to go out a lot.
Speaker 1: I think you mean go out to eat.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I mean you're used to it, because I think you're you're more used to going out than I am.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, exactly. I'm not a big cook, so it's not like I was cooking in Orlando. When I was hungry, I'd go out to eat. But I think, you know, I like your cooking. So it's definitely made me want to stay at home a little more for dinner. For sure.
Speaker 2: I like to cook for you. I think that's like something fun that couples can do together.
Speaker 1: So when we do go out, what's one of your favorite spots or two or three of your favorite spots to go for dinner.
Speaker 2: I feel like we like going to I'm going to say Carbone he's good.
Speaker 1: Get go, get go, we go to you know what you're missing. I was just about to say, it's like.
Speaker 2: The top of your listeners. I love it's so good. So if you guys need any recommendations from Miami, I feel like we're good at like a lot of spots, Like I know, all lot of spots in most cities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, exactly, you can go anywhere, but when we're in Miami, I feel like Zz's Carbone get.
Speaker 3: I like Kimoto Kimoto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hit everything, we hit everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How long does it take you to get ready? Who takes longer to get ready?
Speaker 2: It's a toss up, babe. I think it's well, if I don't have to do my hair, then it's really a toss up because you have, like men spent a lot of time like on their grooming stuff.
Speaker 1: So look, I do have a self care routine. I'm not going to you know. I like to be clean. I like to take care of myself. Listen whatever. Yeah, I moisturize its beard waves or right whatever. But I feel I feel like when you get your gland, it's spread out throughout like you're getting ready. Takes like three four hours it's not necessarily four hours. I'm just saying. It's like, you'll get your hair done, you'll get your makeup done, you'll lay down, you'll take a nap, you'll get up. You know what I'm saying. It's like when I get ready, exhausting way I get ready, Like.
Speaker 2: You know, what's my favorite thing to do? Nothing Like just to like not have to worry about hair and makeup, put my ear in a bun and work out, take a shower and just stay like that. A'll dance wats. I could literally live in Swats. That's like my comfort zone. I don't really need to do all the extra stuff.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'm with you on that. But I do.
Speaker 2: Think if could you be with a woman that didn't shave around.
Speaker 1: Your arms, I mean, like for how long?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. There's like a lot of women these days that don't like to shave. They like el natural is the way to go.
Speaker 1: I think it's a cultural thing, Like I think it's big in Europe where you find that more often. But like I don't it's not a one deal breaker for me. Like obviously, if it's I mean, as long as it's well maintained and funking and ship like that.
Speaker 2: It would it would clearly it would be like, Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Look, it's not a one you'll.
Speaker 2: Never have to You'll never have to like see me do that, You'll never have to do over that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do think I take longer showers in you you do.
Speaker 2: You take longer everything than me, live bed longer than me. You take longer showers than me. You spend more time on your beard than I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean I like to stretch in the shower and like, you know, start my day and getting my routine. So I think that's what takes That's what takes longer. Okay, do you guys like to shop together? Do we like to shop together?
Speaker 2: I think we like to shop together. I feel like I really like your taste. You have great taste, thank you, and you're very patient.
Speaker 1: I am very I've learned that that is an acquired trait really.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like there's not that many guys that I would want to go shopping with. And when I say shopping, I mean like go into four different so you.
Speaker 1: Go when like I'm different when I go shopping, and I feel like most men like when I go shopping. I know exactly what I'm looking for. I go to one store or maybe two stores, like I'm looking for an exact item, and I get the hell out of there. And I feel like, for you, you like to just go to the mall. You might have an idea of what you're looking for, but you like to walk around aimlessly, and then you get distracted too by like other items and all this stuff. And so my going to the mall is like even like, for example, like what BA Harbor is like thirty minutes away from here, right, and so I think I could get to about Harbor and back within like an hour hour ten minutes, you know, ten minutes, and walking in thirty minutes back and forth, your trip about Harvard is like six hours. It's like we're walking aimlessly. We got to take a lunch break. We might have in a coffee break, coffee break, you know, your best life.
Speaker 2: But I don't. I'm not one of those people that likes to shop Like I'm not one of those people that can do this all the time. I do it every now and then. Yeah, I have an amazing stylist now Kimmy, that I love, and she literally shopps is great, She's great. I don't have the patience or the time to like so when I do get that like one day where I'm like, oh my god, we're going to go shutting, let's go. I want to go to the websterair let's go. And for me that day is like I just want to enjoy it because I never do it.
Speaker 1: And for me, I mean, you do have a lot of like fittings, and Kimmy does a lot of polls for you, so you should do a lot of your shopping in the apartment, which is different for me. You know, jordan Brand sends me product every month, and you know, for Trophy Room, I'm also designing product all the time. So I feel guilty every now and then when I buy other clothes just because it's like I don't need anything. I've got so much stuff. You have way too much time, I know, and so it's like I feel guilty sometimes when I do buy and like, but every now and then, you know, if I see a piece or most I think what I buy the most of is like denim because Jordan Brand obviously doesn't make dinim like that, and you know, I love some of Mary jeans, so that's that's my biggest advice. I feel like, right now, that's cut. Who's the biggest spender.
Speaker 2: You for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I spend a lot.
Speaker 2: So you spend money on things that like I would never I think of the things that you spend money on for me, I'd rather have, like like what I something that like appreciates in value.
Speaker 1: I don't spend money on things that I appreciate I think I buy.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you a question. If we get married, do we have a a like do we have one bank account, like a joint bank account? Or do I have my own money and you have your own money. There's a conversation because I was I was literally one of my best friends at the time was getting married to this guy. And it was the day after their wedding. Yeah, this is a pretty big celebrity. Yeah, And she asked me, she said, hey, do you and you're This is when I was married. She said, hey, do you and your husband have a joint account? And I was like, yeah, when I married and I had no money, like I was in college, and so she was like, do you think we should And I said no, don't do it really well because I didn't think they were going to stay together, and needless to say, they did break up. So that was a good There was some good advice I gave her, But I kind of like, would you trust me with Like if we had one bank account where we both put in I don't know, let's just say two million dollars, Okay, three million dollars? Would you?
Speaker 1: Two? Three? I like that?
Speaker 2: Two or three? Yeah? Two or three? Would you? Who do you think would be more responsible with that two or three million dollars?
Speaker 1: Mer?
Speaker 2: Or you just asking for a friend.
Speaker 1: That's a loaded question, I think. I mean, I spend more often. I feel like because I'm picking up dinners, I'm picking up this I like to buy, you know, spontaneous gifts or whatever. And you know, when I do make a big purchase, it is for like a like a Rolex, or for something that you know might hold his value whatever.
Speaker 2: So I feel like you're definitely a watch guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like I spend more often, but your purchases are larger. Really, Yeah, so like when you're buying all your clothes or obviously you've got kids, so you're you know, you're dealing with tuition and yeah, all this other stuff. So I feel like you're the bigger spender overall total dollar amount. I feel like you're the bigger special But I feel like I spend more frequently. Okay, is that fair to say?
Speaker 2: That's fair to say. But would you trust me with your half of our.
Speaker 1: With the two to three million? Yeah, I got trust you. You're very conservative when it comes to spending. You spend on the right stuff, you know, so I don't have to worry about, you know, cash going missing out of the account. That's not what I'm worried about, you know. Yeah, we'll get there. We'll get there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: How do we decide on dinner and how many nights of the week do we cook? I feel like we've been talking about this a little bit earlier.
Speaker 2: I like to stay home like three or four times a week. I know you kind of like to go out to dinner more, but I do feel like when you go out to dinner, there's so many preservatives and it's butter and everything, and you will blow up if you go out to eat a lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like I am. There's seasons for everything, you know, there's seasons for you know, going out, there's seasons for stay at home.
Speaker 2: There's answer the question marquis.
Speaker 1: So what how how do we decide on dinner? We decide on dinner based on how we feel. Yeah, you know, if we're working now, like exhausted, traveling, then most often we'll uber eat. So we'll grab like postmates or door desk, whatever, you know, we'll get food from somewhere, or you'll cook.
Speaker 2: That's I think that's the best way of doing things. Is literally, like if you want to save money, if you want to save some pounds and like eat better or whatever. I think it's like if you you know what I used to do and I should start doing this again. Is I used to make a menu for the week, and so I would grocery shop and make a menu for the week, and I knew exactly what I was gonna eat every single day for every meal. Yeah, and I would cook and I knew exactly what it was. And I know I'm not using all these like all this butter or like the lettuce is not like prepackaged where it's got all these preservatives. You're chopping everything and you're using like for your salad dress and you're using just lemon and olive oil. And I feel like that's the best way to really, like, you know, take advantage of your kitchen.
Speaker 1: You know, I agree. I agree, you've definitely been thrown down. I had a lot of Caesar salads and turkey burgers.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like to cook.
Speaker 1: I like to c What was the thing that you made that your mom had made? You made me?
Speaker 2: Oh like that Okra?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was like Okra and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like Okras with this. It's really good.
Speaker 1: Shut out to miss Samira. Yeah, what goes down at night? Netflix?
Speaker 2: Anything? No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Everything goes now? What goes down at night Netflix?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll talk about the shows that we're watching right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to watch the show. I'm very much so like an HBO snob, and I feel like Lars is always so busy running around between the kids, work, filming for Housewives that like, when we do get like time alone at home, I like to throw on like a show for us to watch. And so, what's your favorite show that I've put you on recently?
Speaker 2: I'm kind of liking Idol right now.
Speaker 1: The Idol Yeah, yeah, I mean it's good. It's getting mixed reviews right now.
Speaker 2: I feel like, Yeah, I like it. I like the whole like la buy Yeah. Just think I think it's like a good little bunch of Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's you know, it's good to see some representation like that on HBO and TV, you know, because it's definitely more prevalent today. You know, those types of situations and you see them more in your face because of social media, you know, So shout out to them. I think they're doing a good job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about how you made me watch Swarm.
Speaker 1: I did make you watch Swarm. I had been recommended Swarm from a couple of people that it was on Amazon Prime. I believe Donald Glover was kind of the creator executive producer of it. I thought it was good. What did you think of it? It was it was a little out there, it was more out of the box. It was unique.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's definitely like it was a lot going on.
Speaker 1: It was a lot going on. But again, it's like kind of dealing with the music world and super fandom and you know how far some people will take things to the extreme. And again, you know, you probably know more than me just how how far people can take things today's world. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Look like the Beyonce right, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what else? What else goes down?
Speaker 2: The Righteous Gemstone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another show that I really enjoy on HBO, The Righteous Gemstones. Danny McBride is a creator and I think writer of that show, and it's just one of those shows that's like for comic relief. You know. I followed his you know HBO shows from Eastbounding down to Vice Principals and now The Righteous Gymstones, and it's always it's always to laugh exactly.
Speaker 2: It's literally just like so funny.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious, and you know, it's again it's like a wealthy family dynamic and I don't know, it's just hilarious. My favorite character is I can't remember the sister's named.
Speaker 2: Judy me too hilarious.
Speaker 1: I can't remember her real name, but she's so funny.
Speaker 2: She's definitely a boss. I love her attitude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. One of our favorite things to do at night is to like have a family meeting.
Speaker 2: We call it really family meeting.
Speaker 1: It's just like a recap of the day, what's going on. I feel like every day that goes by, there's so much tea, there's like a lot of chatter about us in the media. There's our friends are going through stuff, and so I feel like there's always information coming in from all over the place. And so one of the things we like to do at night is like just have a family meeting and recap everything and just you know, touch base on everything.
Speaker 2: So like, I think that's like really important for most relationships, right, Yeah, it's to kind of be able to like you know, like unwind and talk about everything and like things that make you feel good, things that don't make you feel good. Because I feel like that's like really important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some other stuff to talk that goes down at night, but I don't think we.
Speaker 2: Can talk about now, let's not let's not. Oh, let's talk about celebrity divorces.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you know, Kevin Costner is in the process of getting divorced, right, and his wife has been I guess she's asking for two hundred and forty eight thousand a month sposal support and espousal support. I mean, I don't know if it's sposal support that's including I'm not I'm not sure, but I feel like that's like, that's that's what she's asking for.
Speaker 1: I didn't know Kevin Caston had it like that.
Speaker 2: Number one definitely has it like that.
Speaker 1: Shout out to him.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if the numbers are right, because let me tell you, there are the numbers that I've been thrown around with me that are so inaccurate. Yeah, that my housekeeper.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I feel like my mom says the same thing about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, the numbers are.
Speaker 1: Never She's like, the numbers are never right. That's exactly what she says.
Speaker 2: The numbers are never right. Because my housekeeper called me a few days ago and she was like, oh my god, congratulations, Larsa, You're getting fifty million dollars. And I was like, fifty million dollars? What did I win the lottery or something? Do you buy me a ticket meet that? Because how do I like?
Speaker 1: How that's so funny?
Speaker 2: And then I guess it's because, you know, you know, all the news media is saying that I'm getting half of my ax's pension and IRA. And the funny thing is, I don't even know what's in those accounts, right, And I called my lawyer and I said, hey, by the way, what's then those accounts? And he goes, I have no idea you'd have to call the NBA, right, So none of us know what's in those accounts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I do. So you guys a homework to do.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't. I don't even want to. I feel like, let it be what it's going to be. I'm not going to like call the NBA and ask what it is. I feel like let people assume what it is. I don't know what it is. I don't need it. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now that's funny because I've you know, I've seen and my friends have like sent me screenshots of like my net worth on you know, if you google Marcus Jordan net worth and I think it's like north of like five hundred million dollars, Oh my gosh. And so I remember one day I like screenshot that and sent it to my dad and I'm like, hey, Dad, you know, where's the money, because like, you know, it's definitely I'm not sitting on five hundred million dollars right now.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. I know, I feel like they always have it wrong. So I feel like, I don't know if I believe people's net worth. I don't know if I believe you know, a lot of stuff they're in the chablished because they don't know half the stuff is not public, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then a lot of you know, a lot of times, you know, you got to be cautious of what you read on the internet. Not everything is it's fact you know, fact checked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think one media outlet posts something. I think the other ones just kind of piggyback off of that. Oh yeah, and it just kind of grows.
Speaker 1: Everybody's fighting for clicks, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like a lot of the stuff that's in the media sometimes is wrong.
Speaker 1: But two fifty a month, what do you think about that? Is that you know, obviously we don't know what.
Speaker 2: Listen, if that's what she's used to spending. I think it's based on your you know, your lifestyle, and if that's what she was spending normally, then why should she have to change your lifestyle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, hey, I'm not mad at it. I think if you're in a relationship and you're committed to each other, married, et cetera, and you get accustomed to a certain lifestyle of you know, living, then clearly you're entitled to to try to maintain that in some way. So I think it's so you got to be careful who you marry, for sure.
Speaker 2: You definitely have to be careful who you married. You know. A lot of time, like we've been looking at stuff that people are talking about us on the blogs and whatnot. And I guess on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's some headlines about us out there that I feel like are not always accurate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone said on I guess they comment and they said, Larsa's trying to look younger for Marcus, And I'm thinking lars is trying to look younger for a Larsa.
Speaker 1: That's true. I feel like you always look like you're always gonna You're so young at heart in the soul, like you're never going to age.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like aging is good, it's fine, you know. I feel like I've embraced that. Yeah, listen, it's about if you're happy on the inside, you're happy on the outside. There's plenty of people that are younger and miserable. There's people that are older and miserable. I think it's not I don't put emphasis so much on age. I put it, you know, on how you feel on the inside and how you feel on the inside. Really you show on the outside yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, I like that. Should we head over to block party.
Speaker 2: Let's do it?
Speaker 1: All? Right?
Speaker 2: So I have some people are block.
Speaker 1: Party, Let's do it. So this first comment that we received on our social page, it says, larsa run girl. Deep down, you know, he's just wasting your time. And so what's your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can waste someone's time. I think it's like about the experience and the fun. And I don't think you're going anywhere, are you?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going anywhere to soon. I mean, I just think it's you know, it's funny that. I just think at the root of that is like people just our age gap, you know, people think like, oh, I'm wasting a time, I'm young whatever. Like I don't know, I think it's I think it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: But she wasted her time writing that, by the way, exactly.
Speaker 1: The next comment says, trust me, this is all just lust.
Speaker 2: I mean, we do lust over each other.
Speaker 1: Definitely, there's a lot of lust.
Speaker 2: True, there's definitely.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's more love than there is lust.
Speaker 2: There's definitely more love.
Speaker 1: Their neck and neck.
Speaker 3: They're pretty close there, pretty close.
Speaker 2: But I will say that like, I love you as a person first. Yeah, I think I like love you and respect you as a person so much.
Speaker 1: I love you too bad.
Speaker 2: I feel like I always want you to win.
Speaker 1: I always want you to win. Yeah, I always want you.
Speaker 2: To think like when you when you're with someone that's like your best friend, and like I always want to see you happy and like to win and like just be in a good place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So we do lust and love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I think for a healthy relationship there needs to be both.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know something over the person that you love, like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Then you're with the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're blinders, Yeah, I mean they you know, people get creative in this day and age.
Speaker 2: I guess so.
Speaker 1: And then this last comment says, man, let me manage the storagey because you're never there, And I think that's so funny.
Speaker 3: About your store, about my store.
Speaker 1: And so I am not there on a lot right now because I'm here in Miami. But we're working on expanding trophy room very very soon, and so I can't say where or when, but things are in the works. So and I've got I've got a good posset on the store in Orlando, even when I'm not there. I've got a great team who you know, runs the shop while I'm gone and we're in constant communication, and so there's rarely anything happening at Trophy Orlando that I don't know about.
Speaker 2: So and I also feel like you've been working really hard on your shoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got something new coming up again. I can't I can't say too much, but it's exciting. It is exciting.
Speaker 2: You're like really creative like that, like to be able to a sneaker that like you love and there's like a whole story behind it. It's like amazing. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we should maybe dive into that a little bit on our next episode. Yeah, because I'd love to talk about the process.
Speaker 2: It's it's so interesting, it's amazing and people would love to hear about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, you know, obviously Nike's got some trade secrets I can't unveil. But it's a great process. I'm thankful and happy to be a part of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the journey where you see, like you know, when you kind of show all the different and.
Speaker 1: It takes like sixteen to eighteen months so well, it's.
Speaker 2: Just an idea until it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, the most frustrating part is like, you know, you work that long and with a group of people all trying to you know, make a great product, and then there's people out there that just like you know, it'll fall through the cracks or whatever, they leak information and then it's like they leak it without any context the story and what is going on. So it's sometimes it's like it's devastating because you know, you never want to put product out before it's ready, you know, to be received. So we'll talk about that next.
Speaker 2: I know it's a long process and I know you love it, so it's fun. I love watching you do it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, baby, I love having you with it.
Speaker 2: I love being on this journey with you. Well, guys, we have spent an amazing what is this thirty forty minutes with you guys. Yeah, it's a it's a wrap. Miss you guys, Love you guys. I hope you guys feel good and just know tomorrow is just going to get better.
Speaker 1: Make sure you follow us on Social Separation Underscore Anxiety Underscore podcast and subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yep, see you guys soon peace, bye,