Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Eyl University it's the biggest online platform for education, but it's much much more. It's actually a community. Our private Facebook group has over eight thousand members and twenty Infinity groups. The students teach themselves just as much as the professors do. We have weekly webinars. We have over one hundred past webinars. You get access to MG the Mortgage Guys real Estate Blueprint. You get access to monthly financial planning calls with yours Truly. You get access to our monthly group chat, investment calls, and much much more. So go to eyl university dot com right now and take advantage of our limited offer blowout sale sixty five percent off of the annual membership eyouniversity dot com right now and become an earner.
Speaker 3: Earners what's going on?
Speaker 4: You are now locked in the cliff Notes, the number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice. I want you to talk about NFTs in virtual reality world because we had spoken about digital fashion shows and all these type of things that could digital museums and paintings. Talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 3: So all right, this hold on.
Speaker 2: My sister just text me. She said, he's answering all my because you've been asking me about NFTs all week, that he's answering all my questions with the mind.
Speaker 5: Going that's that's my goal. I'm trying to get all the question marks check and part of the languages of this is understanding that n F t is a utility of the blockchain. Like really, that's what NFTs is. It's a clever way to use the blockchain. Right, So it opens up a whole new world. But you also have to understand augmented reality. You have to understand virtual reality, and you most definitely have to understand spatial reality.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Once you start to understand this, then it changes the game. Now I had the unique experience to be part of the one percent in the world who experienced spatial reality thanks to my brother Idris. Right now, being able to experience this, I now can understand how immersive it is. What is that?
Speaker 2: What spatial reality?
Speaker 5: So spatial reality, and that's what I'm about to go into with the AR and the VR. Right, So let's say, first let's start with VR. If it's VR, I put on these glasses and I'm immersed in this world. So I can't walk with VR glasses on. You understand me. If I'm playing like a running game because I'm an run into something, I don't know where I'm going. Right, If it's AR, the same way, It's like we had Pokemon Go and people was able to put their phone and now they can see a little charge start jumping up like, oh, it puts digital items layered on top of the real world.
Speaker 3: You understand me that it can move around.
Speaker 5: So the spatial reality essentially, And this is what I had the opportunity of trying, was the hollowlands of Microsoft.
Speaker 3: Microsoft. That's how I know Microsoft is ready one player.
Speaker 5: They gonna take it over the literally, like listen, understand, Microsoft is a serious player in the game.
Speaker 3: And I've seen them going down. I said, oh, they just big discount right now. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then and this is where you gotta really really understand the space. So spatial reality, and this is what's gonna blow a lot of people's mind when they actually try it, because it's gonna make regular reality boring. It is very addictive. You're not going to want to come back to.
Speaker 6: Easily.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So think of it like this. I put on these glasses and they look just like this. So imagine my glasses look just like this.
Speaker 3: Right. But now it.
Speaker 5: Gives me the opportunity to see these digital assets in real time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So let's say instead of having a phone, I now have a digital phone that I can see with my glasses and it moves from my moves. I can pick it up just the same way. Right, So it's three D the same way. If you look at Minority Report, they had versions of it as well, where you can touch and you can move it.
Speaker 3: That's what we are in the present. We call it the future. It's the present. Right. So now I don't need a.
Speaker 5: Phone anymore because I can take my phone and it'll come up just like my real phone with all of the apps, and I can FaceTime somebody. Right, but it no longer takes up space, right, it's spacefield, but it doesn't take up any physical space. So now I can have all of these things on me, but they're not physical, they're not carving. So now that replaces the phone, and I don't need that anymore, right, But also think about this the ideas that can come along with it, digital architecture. I can look outside my window and an architect can build layers on top of the city that only I see. You understand me, Like you can now buy digital assets. Let's say you got a digital pen that's sitting on your shirt that you bought from some.
Speaker 3: Luxury company that you really love.
Speaker 5: And when the person is put on the glast like man he paid one hundred dollars for that pen the same way it is in gaming.
Speaker 3: All gamers don't have the same exact assets in the.
Speaker 5: Game, right, some people pay a lot of money for it in the armor, right, So that goes into things like the Central Land. The Central Land is a virtual space that is owned by its users. You understand me in this space, like people can live in it kind of like it sims so you are in this space for having avatar, right, and imagine like I want my avatar to dress like me though, but let's say a person.
Speaker 3: Want to crown, like a real crown on the avatar.
Speaker 5: They got to buy it from our digital store so that they avatar can now wear it.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's like not.
Speaker 5: Only you can actually wear these digital clothes that kind of go along with who you are.
Speaker 3: You understand me, and it can be the same or word you walking around with a whole story.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, But keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdiic.
Speaker 5: Erners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back. So you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more or visibility at indeed dot com slash p o d katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash po d katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast terms and conditions apply. Hiring indeed is all you need.
Speaker 5: Like when a person put on those put on those glasses, you got your book floating next to you, right, and a person get the tab it and they be like, yeah, you want to buy that, and then it takes the money out they wallet and it is yours.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: It goes into so many use cases because you can walk into a blank museum you put the glasses on it. Now you can see all digital art around you, right, so you see all of the stores clearing out now. It gives an ability for this space to actually be useful. So when you start thinking about that, and I had an idea. I did a whole uh masterclass on this, and I'll share one of the ideas because yeah, y'all get this free guy.
Speaker 3: So this is like you see NBA top shot right.
Speaker 5: Top shot is essentially trading virtual digital cards and you get these moments that you get to play like a real but you get the owner, right. And of course all of those won't be valuable in the future because everybody don't care about all of the NBA.
Speaker 3: Players in the future.
Speaker 5: Only certain things are actually valuable when you revisit it over time. Lebron stuff, you know, I mean Kobe stuff, like all of those top players.
Speaker 3: People really care. It has an emotional connection.
Speaker 5: But imagine this, And the issue is that the players don't actually they not get paid off this right. They don't have digital ownership or their digital sales. They contracts. Everybody contracts is different. But imagine if and y'all can tell me this might be a good idea at night the NBA player jock ahead, But imagine if Lebron is in his backyard, Kyrie, in his backyard of KD and instead of doing top shot, they sell you know, the blacktop you understand me to where they end up back and they plan a one on one game, and instead of selling moments from the NBA, they selling moments from their backyard. Wouldn't that be more valuable? And they saying that we're only going to sell ten moments of this, right, how much would that actually sell for? So I want to get people to start thinking in like different creative ways to where you can start owning yourself and ownership changes in the digital space the same way it's different as it is in a physical space. Different laws apply, different copyright and trademark and different ways that you can actually get around it. So like this and that's just that's a hundred million dollar idea I just threw out.
Speaker 3: You know, don't understand me.
Speaker 2: Is what you're referring to is the Microsoft project? Is that similar to Oculus?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's better, but it's better, much better.
Speaker 6: Oculus, social media, social media, stone age. What we're talking about is twenty eighty.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what I'm saying people. It might, it might. This is this is first of all. First of all, this is a high level conversation. It's like when Kanye said the herms wrap, what do you say? It is true?
Speaker 6: Good, But that's how I'm always like studied the top because the ones with the most capital, and then behind the scenes with the gouvern. I don't want to go too deep into esoteric, but they're funding a lot of the stuff that is coming out. Go look at Black Mirror. For those who interested in the NFT, go study the entire history of Southey's and how they move art. The same metrics and laws are going to be applied here and.
Speaker 2: Then saying it's like it's my baddy, but it's like you got to pay attention to what's going on because the future is right now. And this is like even when Gary V, like when he comes on the platform and he's like, this is the only thing I'm focused on in virtual reality.
Speaker 6: And Cuban said he's studying seven hours. There's a reason for it. There's a new landscape. This is like digital Wakanda.
Speaker 2: The problem. The problem is that the majority of people, it's like it's like you know the pyramid, right, like people at the top have the information and then it gets fuddled down and it gets trickled down. But most people they're not really thinking about the future until it happens. Most people are just reactionary, like they are in it and they're living in it. But the conversation now is what's going to happen and what is happening. So even if you don't fully understand it, it's important to be aware of it because you're gonna be moved in that direction whether you want to or not or not. It's like it's worse.
Speaker 6: They're going to create more virtual landscapes for us to Like, for all the parents that they were born in the sixties and seventies, you see how much your kid is on this, they'll be on these lenses nine times more.
Speaker 3: On them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keys, I think I heard you say that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It's some people life happens for them. Some people life happens to them. And if you look at the technology from a standpoint where a two year old is able to function on a technology device way more efficient than a sixty five year old, that tells you something.
Speaker 3: Ye like my yeah, now, I.
Speaker 5: Just want to say that, like we're thinking about the children. But I promise once y'all try these lissens on, you're not gonna want to take.
Speaker 4: Them all Here a more extended conversation. Make sure to check out our live YouTube show market Mondays every Monday eight pm Easter Standard Time, seven pm Central and check out the Market Monday's podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, or wherever you download your podcast.
Speaker 5: Now my graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike drop.
Speaker 3: Back drop drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need